[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #960: Why Is Everything Always On Fire? Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 104
File: jumpchain.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48319665
>>
>>48328283
>Why is everything always on fire
Uh...
My bad.
>>
>>48328283
Because a jumper showed up and well. . . jumpers get bored rather easily when there is nothing to fuck or kill nearby.
>>
Thread archived while I was typing my response, but whatever. Have this.

>>48327927
>It's the limit of your power gained from the SMT jump.
No. It is not. It is simply the limit of power gained from Dormant Power itself. It only comes into play if you buy the perk, and will only lower its own power if you spend it on boosts.

You don't have a strict level cap on the jump. Only on dormant power. The level cap only exists if you buy the perk, and only affects Dormant Power /itself/.

You literally start at a power level somewhere around level 94, right between Raphael and Gabriel, if you just pick one of the 1000cp races. Adding anything on top of that can easily push you past 99. And SMTanon confirmed you can train up from there if you have the time. You are not limited to getting level 99 total from the jump.

Again, Dormant Power isn't there to gimp you. It gives you a protagonist-like ability to kill gods despite being a squishy mortal. Becoming a robot angel or getting magic candles or whatever means you lose some of the protagonist potential... but it doesn't cap anything else, and if you boosted any perks of the power-boost variety like Chosen of Raphael or Demonic Fusion, then you actually get stronger on balance. It's just that the Dormant Power part of the scale is lighter.
>>
>>48328283
Because fire is pretty. I love it.
>>
File: 1395438812660.png (854 KB, 600x887) Image search: [Google]
1395438812660.png
854 KB, 600x887
>>48328283
Because everything is fine.
>>
>>48327755

Look at >>48327862 and >>48327794 and >>48328339

for explanation as to why "twice the power"

Now, about Atsuro ending:

How is Government accessing the Babel now if it's in its weird metaphysical plane thing? That part didn't really make sense to me

Unique demons, like Pazuzu, are like the Four Devas and the Archangels? Only one in entire setting? I assume King of Bel doesn't have immediate control over uniques unless they swore loyalty to him. Because otherwise King of Bel could summon Okusushi or such. Uniques, I think, got a choice in whether to be summoned?

So wouldn't King of Bel basically be like an Admin for Summoning Server if he got Babel's power? As in, let COMPs summon demons while he himself controls authorization and access?

Also, I think I know why the SDF Soldiers are so tough. It's the HARMONIZER. It works within certain range. They are doing damage to you and can take your hits not because of level but because of weaponry and their armor. Izuna and Fushimi themselves didn't level up before contracting, but Having their health be in hundreds at level 1 would be fuckin weird to look at in game. In DS, humans could do quite a bit with their technology, they just need harmonizer and hope the enemy doesn't have Null, Drain or Repel Phys.

So technically in other jumps Harmonizer should let one do things such as managing to damage Stands without having a Stand yourself, like the perk glasses there... Or, you know, making conventional weaponry or such more effective on things that can only be defeated by a specific type of power (Harmonizer is basically opposite of MAGIC MUST DEFEAT MAGIC when you think about it.) It's like how in Fate servants can't be damaged by non servants, unless the object was Reinforced by the servant, like that Stick situation and all.
>>
>>48328358
Also, this, DSAnon. Part 2 of the reply:

And now, the final questions:

So how does Persona compare to DDS and DS? Like, how powerful would the Izanagi no Okami ultimate persona and Messiah persona be, when compared to bosses of DS? I know they are ideals, but DS itself said that "The more worshippers Belberith has, the more powerful he gets" so belief DOES have meaning. And in cases of some Personas you are summoning manifestations of beliefs of tons of people. Beliefs, Thoughts, Ideas, Emotions, all accumulated into Persona, giving it form... no?
>>
>>48328283
To remember someone who left us long ago.
>>
File: fancy.jpg (246 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
fancy.jpg
246 KB, 680x680
>>48328283
Because the standard counter-charm to everything is, of course, Fiendfyre.
>>
>>48328339
Yeah. Becoming a robot angel or doing Demonic Fusion boost makes you more powerful because Dormant Power lets you punch out gods despite being a squishy mortal. It lets you overcome them

But when you boost a perk, you are not just a squishy mortal and with power-boost variety, the combined protagonist-ability with the power of boosted Capstones.
>>
>>48328283
>Why Is Everything Always On Fire?
Doesn't matter, not our fault.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
>>
>>48328283
Because jumpers can't think of any way to solve problems besides violence.
>>
Because my timing sucks and I managed to post this in the old thread less than 20 minutes before it archived out, here we go again.

Brainstorm WIPs for the two jumps I'm fleshing out right now: Equilibrium and Kung Fu Hustle
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rlEhxYOEtnuTzSKxIfeBoG-KmChscgec4rfEnxAsn-w/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FeqFpjOJUOjCojTGxTwJdXBCUUr5cTydt6GbBklG7mk/edit?usp=sharing

Oh, and to the Anon who is working on the Dahak jump... I took a pass at punching up your intro. feel free to ignore my presumption. https://docs.google.com/document/d/13Mg2bM3aat7HTWRsMBMzDbnVn0346aICAdHcVfTcMaA/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>48328283
Botes
>>
File: 1440842174800.jpg (181 KB, 615x461) Image search: [Google]
1440842174800.jpg
181 KB, 615x461
>>48328283
>>
>>48328283
Because I'm on step 2, between the herding and the cleanup.
>>
File: 1272479247863.png (94 KB, 353x260) Image search: [Google]
1272479247863.png
94 KB, 353x260
I have a question, for anyone who may know: There's the Farmer's Market from Foodfight, and the shopkeeper stuff from Animal Crossing... and the 'My Favorite Food' perk from Carnivores that has infinite meats.

Where are some other jumps that help restock things like herbal medicines one has made, or clothing, or other such things?
>>
>>48328561
Could you post the PDF? It's considered bad form to not post the completed .pdf to thread at least once.
>>
>>48328648
Well, Rust has a copy perk that explicitly works on crafted items.
>>
>>48328668
It's not complete though, they clearly said wip. I assume they'll post a pdf when it is complete.
>>
Are there any other perks for supercharging spells like The Abyss of Magic from Overlord?
>>
File: Crystal Sword.jpg (203 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
Crystal Sword.jpg
203 KB, 1000x500
How dangerous is Webmage as a whole?

If I buy the "Living Crystal" weapon, can I apply it to an already existing weapon instead of gaining it as a separate item?
>>
>>48328696
...Well, today I found out I can't read. Sorry.
>>
>>48328686
>With a small effort you can duplicate a mundane item in one hand and create a copy of it in the other. The copy is perfect down to the sub atomic level aside from lacking any unusual properties.
>Only works on things that were produced by people and nothing that came out of the ground, air, water, or from any creatures.

Unfortunately falls quite short of my needs.
>>
>>48328434
Well. You're not wrong.
>>
>>48328707
Gift of the Thousand Master from Negima or Final Casting from Maoyuu Hero And Demon King, maybe?
>>
>>48328648
well, replicators are great at making copies of mundane things you have already made after all, if you made it, getting the pattern into the replicator should be easy.
>>
>>48328339
So you're arguing that Dormant Power is only good if you are choosing to be a demon since they bypass needing the levels?
>>
>>48328752
Let's see...

Model jump has a ready infrastructure for all your clothing needs.

Supernatural pagan power lets you basically exchange sugar for anything.

Also, I hear Supreme Commander and Star Trek are QUITE proficient at flat out conjuring anything out of energy...?
>>
>>48328726
>>48328696
>>48328668
They aren't complete... but thanks for reminding me. i forgot to do so with my GUP jump... so here it is.
>>
File: 1451613418003.png (368 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451613418003.png
368 KB, 640x480
>>48328775
The issue is the things I'm trying to stock/sell is anything BUT mundane. The items and herbal medicines in question coming from ingredients from my Garden.
>>
>>48328769
>Gift of the Thousand Master
Isn't that more of a general boost than something that lets you overcharge spells you normally couldn't?

>Final Casting
Well, I mean, yeah. That does do that, but having to go all or nothing is a little bit of a turn off.
>>
>>48328358
>>48328382
I should really stop getting distracted so easily...
Babel was summoned to Earth. You'll notice that it hangs in the background of the Shomonkai's shrine in Atsuro, Amane, and Naoya's endings.
Only ones, yes. If they have the status "Unique" in the game, there is only one. And yes, the King of Bel does not automatically control Uniques,
I suppose so, yes. Then again, remember that several demon tamers were using COMPs in Naoya and Amane's 8th days without his permission, though that was more pre-existing contracts I suppose.
That actually sounds about right, and fits how the demons, even incredibly weak ones like Pixie, are shocked that a human could even survive a relatively weak physical attack, let alone actually hurt THEM.
As for the Personas, the issue is that they are backed by the human thought only. Demons have their own power source to rely on, and Belberith himself is incredibly strong even without worship. Izanagi no Okami and Messiah, on the other hand, are not only beyond most Personas, but as you said represent higher ideals and beliefs, ESPECIALLY if the one wielding them is the Overlord of Bel. I'd say those kind of Personas are powerful enough to hang with the likes of the Bels and maybe even Metatron/Okuninushi, if you train hard enough, but obviously wouldn't hold a candle against the real Izanagi no Okami or one of YHVH's Avatars, who have not only the real power but the belief as well.
>>
>>48328779
I think it's more like that you don't NEED Dormant Power in such case?
>>
>>48328829
Oh dear.

Anyway, didn't FF14 have a perk that was basically "create two items for the resource price of one"?
>>
>>48328829
Okay. I have to ask. What IS your Garden? People keep talking about it, but I don't understand. Did you just shove a ton of Magic plants and shit in a garden in your warehouse?
>>
>>48328845
Thing is, the argument is over Dormant Power becoming weaker if you boost a capstone, he's saying that doesn't matter if you pick a demon race.
>>
>>48328769
Gift of the Thousand Master is just a sizable boost to your magic in general, it doesn't let you "Overcharge" your spells.
>>
Dahak Anon... is "Big League Now" a challenge to get Dahak itself? What about psionic / psychic powers?
>>
>>48328317
>jumpers get bored rather easily when there is nothing to fuck, kill , eat, torture or experiment on nearby.
Fixed.
>>
>>48328779
No. I am not arguing for or against it being good. I am simply explaining that the level cap only applies to the Dormant Power perk itself, not to the entire jump.

Taking Dormant Power to boost Chosen of Raphael for example would also put you beyond the level 99 that Dormant Power grants, despite Dormant Power itself only giving 77 levels then. The boosted capstone easily makes up the difference.
>>
>>48328712
I hear Persephone or whoever is basically capable of destroying reality.
>>
>>48328827
Cool, I've been looking forward to this.

I need sleep now, but expect a build tomorrow.
>>
>>48328911
>Taking Dormant Power to boost Chosen of Raphael for example would also put you beyond the level 99 that Dormant Power grants,
Proof? That doesn't make any sense.
>>
File: 1458230688066.jpg (203 KB, 753x753) Image search: [Google]
1458230688066.jpg
203 KB, 753x753
>>48328868
Yes. Yes I did. I also have perks from there that let me harvest plants and animals without destroying or killing them, by taking a small portion and using magic to clone the rest. That's having your cake and eating it too.

>>48328870
Well, since you asked... http://pastebin.com/3YCvrg8v

It's not fully up to date since it's missing stuff like a Soul Well by using the Soul Orb from PSG, due to the jumpmaker saying it's pretty much lower pieces that aren't needed by humans, along with Geomancy from WoD Mortal to basically help make my own Ley Lines/Sanctum from Ben 10, but long story short it's... it's been a project.
>>
>>48328648
It depends if your planning to restock the herbs by producing the plant, or if you want to specifically reproduce the finished product. If it's the plant itself, the Garden item in Evo could help out since it streanlines the growth of anything in it and brings it to peak health.

But if you want the finished product, Swird plant from King Arthur is interesting. It's abke to grow things like a bee hive from burying a bee, or even man made stuff like metals. I'd argue planting one of your herbal medecines would produce a plant that either seeps the medicine, or create little organic orb-sacs that hold the medicine inside sorta like the plants that have toxins in them to protect against bugs.
>>
Who's the best Percy Jackson parent deity for a Knight Errant type character?
>>
>>48328842
What about Jiraya or non ultimate personas? Does their power basically range from between the starting demons up to the 7th day non uniques?

Also, I realized, hilariously, one can get a Lucifer or Metatron persona and punch out the being the persona is based on.

Although lemme check a thing:

>In the depths of human hearts, shared with all people, there is a domain where mythological archetypes dwell, and they grant an influence over an individual’s personality development. Anecdotes of mythological divinities the world over probably exist because of that, so one could say that gods and demons exist not in Heaven and Hell but in the hearts of humanity. Personas even have an influence on physical and mental abilities, making their users superhumans, for example giving them mastery over weapons or resistance to terror and madness.

That, along with the Megami tensei wiki saying that they are manifestation of one's inner thoughts, a Jumper with ESP, psionics or soul/heart empowering perks would due to that make the Persona more powerful than if a regular person had that persona?

Also, isnt the Izanami you fight in the True Ending of P4 the actual Izanami, not a Persona?

I mean, notice how in DS Belial said that Abel won because he holds the power of Bel, empowered by the unlimited potential of humans. Isn't that why Personas can be so powerful then? The unlimited potential?

Also, to make up for all these thousands of questions, I could help with imaging the Devil Survivors if you want. Or not, if you want them as they are. Just thought I'd offer help.
>>
>>48328648
Sword plant from King Arthur (I'm unsure if you don't already own it).
The reason this perk should help you out is because it can grow anything you bury in it, a bee woukd create a hive if buried. Even man made objects can be grown using this perk like metals. So if you buried this remedy of yours, I'd argue it would create a flower that is shaped sorta like a cup to hold the medicine, like the flowers that carry toxins in them that murder bugs. Either that or create hollow orb-like sacs that contain the medecine your buried.
Theres always that garden item from Evo as well, in case you missed it.
>>
>>48329004
Artemis / diana
>>
>>48329068
>>48328952
Fuck are you shitting me? I post the thing and I refresh repeatably, it doesnt show up, rewrite the thing and then it shows up right after I hit post. Mobile life is suffering.
>>
>>48328951
Well, that's terrifying. Glad (horrified) I could help. Note to self... do not put hyper dangerous plants in future builds. (Note to self, who am I kidding. put dangerous plants into all future builds.)
>>
>>48329068
What happens if I plant an Eldar Farseer?
>>
>>48329112
I don't think it works THAT well anon, I personally capped it off at shit that has sapience and sentience only because the jump didn't list a limit. I'd argue doing that will give you a body, thats it, it can't create a conciousness, in my humble opinion.
>>
>>48329095
Nah, that's actually just 4chan being a bitch. Wait for it to auto update a few times - if your post doesn't come through then, it prolly got ate.
>>
>>48328945
I cannot find a direct quote (blast SMTanon not putting on a name until very late), but Chosen of Raphael when boosted puts you at the same level of power as Metatron and about equal to Herald.

Either of these makes you far stronger than Dormant Power on its own.

Metatron does not appear in SMT 1. But does in SMT 2. There, he is level 68, while Michael is only level 54 compared to him. Now realise that powerlevels went up in 2. Michael is level 116 in SMT 1, but if you assume him to actually be as powerful as his SMT incarnation, you'd be somewhere above level 116 simply by having a Boosted Chosen of Raphael, not even counting the potential for 77 levels of Dormant Power you have left.

If you don't assume that, and simply go with 'about equal to Herald', then you're about level 94. plus 77 more levels of Potential left in Dormant Power.

Using the boosts on the power capstones is /good/ if you want to be stronk.
>>
>>48329112
>>48329158
I wonder what would happen if you planted a crystallized one though?
>>
>>48329074
>the virgin goddess
>best parent
>>
>>48328952
>>48329068
Bah. I got Sword Plant for the sake of planting minerals in there, but I didn't have enough to afford the Primordial Garden. I got the Simulated Biome for the sake of adding to my Genetic Augmentation Machine, because I wanted to cheat my ass off and have a nice preview of all my manipulations/cybernetic augmentations that I'd grow into people. It's why I bought the Evolutionary thing from Ben 10, to finagle to that and make it even worse.

I guess I just wanted to be a cheating fuck and find ways to make my created herbal/natural products restock/reproduce on their own like the food stuff does.

>>48329108
Spoiler Alert: Second that GuP jump gets done I'm stealing that fish tank and making it into a lake. All the gourmet cells and energy will do wonders to the fish.
>>
>>48329166
Yeah, did that for my last post, it got through. Shit's embarrasing though.
>>
File: Farming.jpg (1 MB, 1000x2631) Image search: [Google]
Farming.jpg
1 MB, 1000x2631
>>48329158
>>48329177
I am not sure, maybe farm elder?
>>
>>48328829
well, if they are magitech you could produce them with an ACU once you manage to program magitech into it(assuming you didn't import a magitech ship). The supreme commander jump said it was difficult, not impossible to add magitech. If it can produce magitech it can probably produce enchanted items as well.

Oh, just read your spoilers. You might just need to create some servitors of some sort with various plant related powers to accelerate plant growth and with the knowledge to harvest and process the materials(landscaping skills too).
>>
>>48329056
Sounds about right. Personas just don't have the raw power that demons have to back them up.
I actually recall asking Wild Card about that once, and I believe he said yes.
She is, but she's given up two of her aspects before the final battle, so she's weaker than she would be. It also takes Izanagi no Okami, who's stronger than her in the myth as well, to beat her.
Yes and no. Think of it like this: Abel, as a human, has Dormant Potential, and the Bels are 1000cp races. So, while they have more raw power than he does, he can grow more to even those odds.
I would love if you could image them. I can't make heads or tails of that, and I would appreciate it seeing it imaged.
>>
>>48329183
She adopts Women who are the children of other Gods.
>>
>>48329183
>>the virgin goddess
>>best parent
Anon.

Anon.

Don't try to fuck your mom, it's just tacky.
>>
>>48329283
>Adopts women
Anon is probably a man.

>>48329004
Does the Lady of the Lake count?
>>
File: 1277481318063.jpg (53 KB, 540x673) Image search: [Google]
1277481318063.jpg
53 KB, 540x673
>>48329226
Read the pastebin.

I finagled the Harvest Sprites from Harvest Moon together with the Incubation Pod from Heaven's Lost Property and the Mazone Nursery from Captain Harlock. So they're biomechanical plant beings who are given constant updating on tending to such plants. So such beings are already there.

As for the ACU... eh. I imported the Sinanju MS from Gundam into it, fuck importing a ship. I wanted to constantly make FAHNELS and spam those annoying things. But I suppose there might be a way to use those and other construction/mass production perks to set up a small line? It just seems... kind of wrong to make the sprites do that.

Bah. Some things aren't meant to be, I can probably wait and see if a medicine/doctor themed jump comes out with medicine reproduction. As for the clothes... do we KNOW if the Fashion Label from Career Model replicates things like life fiber clothes or not? I suspect not.
>>
>>48329056
>ParanoidAnon trying to image something again
Oh boy, are you ready for him to try to sneak MORE shit in like the Tenseigan over IRC?
>>
>>48329300
Huh. I actually don't know. Merchant should be on sooner or later.
>>
>>48329192
In that case... Maybe you should genetically modify the plants themselves, allow them to reach a certain point, and just keep reproducing plants, maybe splice them with the Hydras (the sea organism that has biological immortality) to allow them to reach a peak, and then through simplest evo evolution or other augmentation streamline their production.
>>
>>48329192
GUP jump is done. it's uploaded to the drive. Have at it.
>>
>>48329338
Ugh. That was so skeevy of him.
>>
>>48329372
Post in-thread.
>>
>>48329183
>>48329284
Athena / Minerva is also a virgin, as is Vesta/Hestia in most of greek & roman mythology.
>>
>>48329329
Eh, whatever you used for an ACU can still be programmed for magitech. Hmm, if it can produce magitech and replicators, could it produce magitech replicators? Could a Magitech Replicator produce magical herbs and food?
>>
>>48329402
It's right here, anon >>48328827
>>
>>48329402
She did. >>48328827

>>48329347
Mmm. Problem is I have no idea how to bloody explain that. I mean aside from doing retarded things like turning some of the plants into biotech or something.
>>
>>48329329
MASH is on my list of to do jumps. As is In Death... but those are the only ones that come close to medicine. Most sci-fi fantasy about doctors deals with surgeons I've noticed.
>>
>>48329172
Wait what.

If Michael was 116 in SMT 1 and then was 54 in SMT II... Then Belzeebub was level 108 in SMT 1 and level...80 in SMT2.

Holy shit. Belzebub really started to lift to transform into the fly form. He completed his huge quest.
>>
>>48329458
Eeeeh. I'm not sure I could see M.A.S.H. having a perk like that considering it's pretty mundane, but I guess that's just me. It's your jump. I have no idea what In Death is about, what is that?

>>48329419
It probably could? Maybe? I guess I'm just being a bit too anal about it, wanting to put my personal touch on things.
>>
>>48329338
>>48329391
What?
>>
>>48329458
Ambitious, aren't you? Just finished one jump, two more WIPs, and already thinking of making others... I'd go insane if I tried that. Good luck.
>>
>>48329485
Beelzebub got swole, yes.
>>
>>48329232
Gotcha, DSAnon. Do you want anything specific other than general setting related colors and images or do I have free hand designwise?

Also, so if with perks a jumper could empower personas... Mwehheheh. This will be great.
>>
>>48329485
Give the fly credit where credit was due, the got MASSIVELY buff after his embarrassing defeat at the hands of the Hero.
>>
>>48329444
Right I get it. One of the only ways I see it working is to create a nanoswarm, and through Starro tech notes, give the swarm Hydra DNA, then the cyber swarm will integrate with the tree, and if you had Cobra-La it would inevitable become part of the tree's biology, a tree that is biologically immortal thanks to Hydra DNA with no robotic parts. It's a big step compared to what were doing today, giving goats a piece of spider dna so they create the web protein in their milk.
>>
>>48329413
I think Anon's point was that a virgin being best parent id kind of funny.
>>
>>48329495
Basically that anon went into the IRC to just, in his words, talk about imaging Naruto, but he actually went to try and convince the jumpmaker to add something and make changes that he personally wanted that the thread had disagreed with and argued in the negative for. Tried to circumvent the whole community to do what he pleased.
>>
File: Pink_Freud.jpg (81 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Pink_Freud.jpg
81 KB, 700x700
>>48329284
You can't tell me what to do Anon! You're not my real dad!
>>
>>48329338
>>48329391

I thought the Tenseigan was dropped and it was just discussion with jumpmaker what exactly Tenseigan DOES, because you can get it in-universe if you are Hyuga. Getting Tenseigan requires mixing of Hyuga and moon people chakra, not eyes. It's just that eyes hold the chakras. So if you get one of byakugans from the machine, congratz on Tenseigan.

Yours isn't empowered by the shitton of Byakugan's though. While the movie villain's was. So the discussion was "What are Tenseigan's powers on its own"
>>
>>48329232
Ds, don't you dare trust this piece of shit >>48329524 , he tries to circumvent the thread to make changes to people's jumps. He'd probably change content and add in shit he wanted.
>>
>>48329486
Nothing wrong with personal touches. I'll probably go a bit overboard with my flying island once I get more of the components I need for it. Heck just a day ago I remembered that I had the little farmers mart/grocery store thing and that it had probably been giving me a trickle of income that I hadn't been paying attention to due to not thinking about it(jumper me likely wouldn't have forgotten but I don't have perfect recall like him)
>>
So, how strong is Jibril compared to SMT stuff? Why? Oh, no reason. I'm just curious, that's all. Nothing to see here, officer. Everything's fine, thanks for asking.

Also, to TopHat if you're there, I think you posted the wrong new list. It's the same as the one already on the drive.
>>
>>48329495
To add to >>48329548, he also vehemently denied that he was going to talk to Ninjanon purely for the sake of buffing his build and that he was only going to talk about imaging the jump.

Fast forward a bit and Ninjanon drops the bomb that shitbag!anon did in fact try to sell him on the upgrades.
>>
>>48329565
It was dropped, but ParanoidAnon went to the IRC and did his best to convince the jumpmaker to put it in anyway, ignoring the whole thread. We only got them to back off after a massive shitstorm.
>>
>>48329458
So, just to clarify on GuP, the reason we're getting a ton of TP is because the tanks don't self repair like items bought with CP ordinarily do? I want to make sure that's the case, so I can figure out who I'm importing where and get maintenance and operations personnel set up.
>>
>>48329524
Hmm, if you can, maybe include an image of Overlord Abel with the Bels and Whistles perk, and Alcor with the Sword of Polaris perk. Other than that? Go with whatever images you feel fit the jump best. Thanks for this, by the way.
>>
>>48329631
See >>48329586
>>48329548
>>48329601
>>
>>48328648
Kidd Radd has the pixelmogrifier or whatever it's called.
>>
On my part, if ParanoidAnon images it then I don't want it on the drive. You'd basically have to comb over it word for word to make sure he didn't change anything.
>>
>>48329631
Be careful with him, he's a tricky bitch. Did this with Naruto as well - played 500 Questions first and everything.
>>
>>48329548
>>48329566
>>48329586
>>48329601
>>48329660
>>48329640
>>48329663
Fuckin-

No. I try to make heads and tails out of the powers in the JUMP just in case some bozo tries to get them. Managing to capture a jumpmaker in IRC lets me ask these questions without making it be 50% of the entire thread, like my DS questions were.

Tenseigan won't be added. But you can get it in universe, and I wanted to know "WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT EVEN DO"

I was simply thinking "Okay. Jumpers can get it in universe. So why not give them an option to spend their precious CP on a thing you can get in jump anyway?"

I talked with Ninjanon more, Tenseigan won't be added and we agreed to never talk about it again. Let the shitstorm finally die.

I did a stupid. An incredible stupid and luckily the jumpmaker was sensible enough not to let that go through. I will still image the jump
>>
>>48329683
Nobody trusts you. You tried to ruin one jump, and go behind people's backs. NOBODY wants you touching another jump ever again.
>>
>>48329683
Ahahahaha- No.

You lost trust with the Naruto bullshit.
>>
>>48328837
GotTM does magnify your spells as well. Check the text.
>>
>>48329548
And people say that the IRC doesn't control the thread.
>>
>>48329631
See >>48329660 and >>48329663.

You'll need to go over his imaged version line by line to make sure he doesn't change things. He's not trustworthy.

>>48329683
>I will still image the jump
You lied. You are shady. You are not trustworthy. Nobody wants you to touch that jump. Take off your name, go back to being anon, and refrain from posting until you find either the integrity to admit to what you did or have something meaningful to say.
>>
File: Scyther can't learn fly.png (953 KB, 899x1335) Image search: [Google]
Scyther can't learn fly.png
953 KB, 899x1335
>>48328561
>Kung Fu Hustle
>Standing upon Heaven
Just wanted to post this in response to that.
>>
>>48329486
Hey, I can certainly make a note to see if I can add a medicinal synthesis perk to MASH. As for "In Death" it's a murder mystery romance series set in the 2050s. A Detective, her beat cop partner, her computer crimes mentor, his protegy... the detectives billionaire husband (also a brilliant hacker, smuggler, and all around criminal genius), and the medical expert they often turn to, who's part of a legacy of brilliant doctors.
>>48329506
Those are just the ones I've claimed... I've actually got about 50 brainstorm lists. I make them as a matter of course when I can't write more coherent stuff. some are only a few entries... but when they get big and I've put in a few hours, yeah... I start looking for feedback and start putting down a claim. But I like to have some substance before I claim things. Circle of Magic is my third WIP, but I have to reread 11 books to do it. KFH will take more work because it's a higher power setting with a lot of martial arts to balance. Equilibrium should only take one more watching of the movie.
>>
>>48328827

Apologies in advance if I'm misreading or missed something, but I'm assuming that you remain in the GuP jump for the usual 10 years unless stated otherwise?

Aside from 10 years being mentioned in the Challenge option, the time in Jump seems to be vague - Panzer Vor only specifically mentions 3 years, Enlist Today! mentions 3+ years, Tankery is Life mentions 7-8+ years, Not Your Story doesn't really say at all, and Little Army says 20...
>>
>>48329683
>Tenseigan won't be added.
You tried your damndest to get it added behind our backs, you cancerous snake.
>>
>>48329713
Oh look, here we go again.

Because >>48329683 tried to fuck things up, clearly the entire IRC is villainous dicks.
>>
Alright, I'm lost, what the hell is going on? What's a Tenseigan? When did last this happen? What did I miss?!
>>
>>48329756
It's a shitstorm from a few weeks ago. Do not trust >>48329683 to image your jump. He will attempt to change it or influence you to change it to benefit his build.
>>
>>48329683
yes, you did a stupid
>>48329704
but you're a dick
>>48329683
get that imaged well with highlightable(and copypastable) text without changing said text and I'll forgive you
>>48329704
you on the other hand get no forgiveness, but you're just some anon so that doesn't matter since I can't tell you apart from the other anons.
>>
File: i see your bullshit.jpg (66 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
i see your bullshit.jpg
66 KB, 658x370
>>48329683
>>
>>48329683
>>48329722
>>48329741
If you really need to, you can go through the imaged jumps to ensure I didn't put anything in it. Do whatever will let you sleep with your balls intact.

What, do you think I will insert subliminal message in the images or something?

I admit it. I was stupid and I asked Ninjanon about why not to add Tenseigan as an option and I was just curious afterwards what the fuck does it even do. But it was Ninjanon's decision and wish to not add it at all, and I respect his decision.

Think about it. IF I tried to change ANYTHING in imaged versions of ANYTHING, I would lose the miniscule amount of trust that I have been given.
>>
>>48329419
I'm pretty sure that the ACU protocrafters alone can build food, especially if you beat the scenario.
Thus, once you give it magitech programing, the ACU itself could probably build the magical herbs and food.
>>
>>48329506
Also... I am insane. or at least not at all well in the head. Crippling ADHD, PTSD, and mild paranoia and social anxiety... highly traumatic past, stress, depression... insomnia... Obsessive Personality Disorder... oh... Insane does sound about right. But at least I'm fun!
>>
>>48329683
Liars can't re-earn trust.
>>
>>48328874
Did you even read the perk?

>supercharging even the most basic spells

I suppose only if you're being an anal pedant about it you'd be correct in that there's no "let" involved, it happens by default and you have to consciously pull your punches.
>>
>>48329785
Nobody should have to comb over something LINE FOR GODDAMN LINE. That's what is necessary for you, it's not a reasonable demand to make of the jumpmaker or the readers.

Stay the fuck away from other people's content.
>>
>>48329787
well, huzzah! I think that replicators are probably faster at production though. Still, either way it gets the job done.
>>
File: 1401739354117.png (6 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1401739354117.png
6 KB, 230x230
>>48329683
>>48329785
>Let the shitstorm finally die
Take it from the one who made the first mistake. You're never going to live it down. Ever.

>>48329647
>I didn't buy it
FUCK.

>>48329573
Ehehe, yeah I know what you mean. Some days you get so invested in something you just start trying to comb through everything you can possibly get in order to do things. Hell, for the Ravenloft update I dropped the mask and picked up two drawbacks just to get Dark Contract. I wanted the excuse to sing 'Poor Unfortunate Souls'.

>>48329545
Mmm... maybe. Maybe. I DO have those perks. ...I'll need to think on it.

>>48329713
Speaking as someone from the IRC, as bad of an idea it is to talk about it. a lot of us thought it was a bad call to do too. That shit isn't kosher.

>>48329733
Might just be me uncertain about how feasible it'd be to do a "ANY medicine you makes restocks itself" perk in something like Mash. Feels... a bit too meta, I guess? But like I said, that's just me. You have control over your jump. If you feel like it'd fit, go for it.
>>
>>48329629
Yes. That's exactly right. And the tanks are all 70 years old by modern standards. They just aren't that powerful compared to a main battle tank... and yeah, they totally don't self repair or respawn.
>>
>>48329785
No.

You said one thing, explicitly stated that you wouldn't attempt to get Ninjanon to change the jump for your benefit, and then did the exact opposite of what you said you'd do.

You don't get to mea culpa and go back to work on it. You fucked up. You takesies backsies. Your'e done.
>>
>>48329816
so long as the text is selectable, you can just throw a program at it.
>>
>>48329831
>You're never going to live it down
And he shouldn't. He tried to lie, manipulate, and go behind everyone's backs to get his way. Someone THAT shady is never to be trusted.
>>
>>48329833
Nah, I get the discrepency in terms of power and capability. I just wanted to make sure I was getting the mechanic right. That seemed to make sense, otherwise why have that many TP vs the cost per tank, but I wanted to nail it down.

Good job on this, by the way, and it's neat to see you're so productive.
>>
>>48329785
>Implying you have been given ANY trust at all, even a miniscule amount.
>>
>>48329831
>Speaking as someone from the IRC

<Insert Generic Statement Of Random Anti-IRC Rage>
>>
>>48320688
If we take Dark Contract, where is our "inventory" kept? Is our "stock" attached to physical things ("prick your finger and sign here please") or kept in a conceptual hammerspace ("make a wish little one"), do we get to decide, or something else? And can we destroy stock we don't want to sell (e.g. buy someone's cancer and then burn it)?
>>
>>48329827
> I think that replicators are probably faster at production though.

They're faster than a machine that can build a 2 story robot in literally seconds?
>>
>>48329833
I should have know SJ was a spider.
>>
>>48329831
Red that image doesn't work if your post is so long some of it extends below the image.
>>
>>48329831
I get you on that Dark Contract, but I didn't need it I went princess on disney and still bought the dealmaking villain perk because of her and the ever stylish Dr. Facilier.
>>
>>48329756
Early Installment Weirdness of me and my stupidity, DSAnon.

I understand if you want me to fuck off from imaging your jumps due to what is being talked about now.

>>48329816
>Adding a perk and perk tree
>Is the same as having to comb the jump line by line.

Notice also that DSAnon isn't a person who visits IRC as far as I know. I can't talk things over with him other than in thread, so text remains intact no matter what.

The text would be copypastable and highlightable, too.

>>48329853
I am the Shadow, the True Self.

>>48329848
Thank you, voice of reason

>>48329836
Actually, I didn't lie about "Changing the jump for my benefit"

Because even if there was a Tenseigan perk, I wouldn't take it. I am hard pressed with CP in that jump as it is and it wouldn't be just worth it when I can go through the trouble of aquiring it in jump.
>>
>>48329895
Does this mean they're both spiders.
>>
>>48329734
Yes. 10 years unless stated otherwise. the 3 years for PV and the 3+ for ET and the 7-8 for TIL are all how long you have to actually be a competitor. I can note it if you think it needs it.
>>
>>48329895
Maybe I'm just pointing to the real spider. I'm onto you, spider.
>>
File: 1455216853807.png (27 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1455216853807.png
27 KB, 250x250
>>48329895
>>
>>48329911
>Adding a perk and perk tree
What, are you already planning to make unsactioned alterations?

>Having to comb over line for line
It's what WE have to do because you can't be trusted.

>DSAnon doesn't visit IRC
Doesn't stop you from trying to sneak changes in.
>>
>>48329895
I think Red would make a lovely spider... when she's not large enough that she could catch the moon in a web.

...I now want to make a Spider Kaiju pet.
>>
>>48329895
But that worked. It pointed at THIS >>48329573
Anon
>>
>>48328648
Equivalent Exchange from Minecraft, combined with Homestuck Alchemy for the more complex items (Use EE to create materials to reduce to grist, then alchemize the items. It shouldn't be that hard to create a machine to automate the process), Primordial Garden from EVO to make plants grow faster (I would honestly be surprised if you didn't have this already, given that it's you), or possibly using Amazo Backup memory from Young Justice to mechanize your Maid of Life God Tier Powers.
>>
>>48329914
Clearly anon everyone who posted below the image is a spider, you, me, SJ-Chan, Red, everyone.
>>
>>48329895
well, to be fair it points directly at a link to one of my posts(on my screen anyway) and I do have a drider form. However, you can trust me. I always lie, except when I tell the truth. The reverse is also accurate.
>>
>>48329911
Nobody cares about your backpedaling or your revisionist bullshit. You fucked up. Burn that name down. Never use it again. Stop posting for a good, good long while and when you decide to post again do it in an honest productive manner.

Make something of your own and stop trying to stealth buff your own builds.
>>
>>48329967
>Stop posting
Fixed.
>>
>>48329939
...No, the Perk and Perk tree was the Tenseigan thing. Because either you are a moon person with moon puppets and their weird chakra orb thing for illusions/soul control and then get Hyuuga eyes, or you are Hyuuga that gets the moon people eyes.

Anon, the only way for me to actually REGAIN the trust is to image jumps without any alterations to text, none at all, just so you can see that I won't do such a thing without Jumpmaker telling me to change something.
>>
File: Blair_Cat_Form.png (468 KB, 755x643) Image search: [Google]
Blair_Cat_Form.png
468 KB, 755x643
If I take Monster Cat from Soul Eater, does my soul become 9 times as powerful, or is it just extra lives?

What would be some interesting interactions with other powers? Would going Human in Undertale get boosted by Monster Cat?

If I go Angel in NGE, would I be able to split myself into smaller versions like Israfel?

Would Dark Binding let me burn some stored souls to regenerate one of the original 9 if I'm forced to use one?

What other kinds of perks would theoreticaly interact with Monster Cat?

What kinds of magic systems gain boosts from strong souls?

What kind of Ki/Chi systems benefit from a strong soul?
>>
>>48329920
Wait, so Red is now both a spider and a shape shifting alien?
...does that make her the creature from The Thing?

Wait, in the original thing movie the creatures were plant based and used blood as food for a garden of themselves to grow more.
This is making too much sense.
>>
>>48329983
No, nothing you can do will make people trust you. Anything you made would have to be combed over meticulously so as to spot any alterations you made. You are not trustworthy. Nobody wants to see your work.
>>
>>48329915

Probably a mention of the 10 years under the What You Are section would suffice.

I mainly brought it up because I didn't see it clearly stated at the start, and the Jump doesn't have the usual "after 10 years, Go Home, Stay, Move On" options listed at the end (even if the veterans all know the deal by now).

I suppose a note would do it as well, it was one of the first places I looked after skimming the jump initially.
>>
>>48329997
Something seems ironic about people being paranoid about the work of ParanoidAnon.
>>
>>48329983
I don't trust you, but a good start would be to let this drop for now and let the salt die down.
>>
File: 1259936172851.jpg (20 KB, 221x217) Image search: [Google]
1259936172851.jpg
20 KB, 221x217
>>48329920
LIES AND SLANDER.

>>48329993
You can't prove anything at all. You can't prove it.

>>48329903
Funny enough? I bought the Black Magic perk along with 'Sorcery' from Viking Saga. Along with a few contract/legalese perks just so I could play the role of Faustian Devil whenever the fuck I wished with variances of how much I wanted to let people benefit.

>>48329962
See? See? I was right. Spider. But you awesome. You da best.

>>48329956
I actually didn't buy Primordial Garden. I couldn't afford it. I was taxed with all the wonderful adaptation/evolution/science perks as is.
>>
>>48329967

I am working on three jumps of my own, Anon. And if I burned this name down, it would be not owing up to my mistakes. It's running away.

That's not who I am. I fucked up, I will live with that fuck up.

>>48330018
Thank you for giving me a way to start, then.
>>
>>48329831
Blackmarket Drugs: The local blackmarket always has a supply of any drugs that are in high demand. If you're willing to pay the price (or have something to trade) they'll get their hands on it. Don't ask how.
>>48329869
Don't feel productive. Feel like I've only written 4 Jump Logs and 1 Jump in the past 8 weeks. I built 2 jumps in 2 weeks before I came on vacation and often did 3 logs a week.
>>48329891
I am? Oh dear.
>>48330007
Oh... dear... I forgot the options. I still should add them.
>>
>>48329990
In jump it gave her extra lifes, hecause she blatantly got killed by maka and eaten by soul but was up and about like it was nothing. She has "9 Lifes" so to speak.I don't think it would Affect an angel form, only because the 9 souls aren't always out, which is why maka didn't see them when she forst saw Blair. It's like an extra life pulled outta the ass or something.

If I see that cat one more time...
>>
What is Majin Tensei II: Spiral Nemesis about anyway, other than giving ASA an aneurysm?
>>
>>48330066
All I know about it is that Beelzebub is a monster girl in it.
>>
>>48329990
You should also ask if Strong Soul makes each of your 9 souls individually as strong as 99 normal souls.
>>
>>48330024
Get me a wire, a petri dish, and a flamethrower and then we'll see what I can and can't prove!
>>
>>48330070
...What?
>>
>>48330070
Sold, we need the jump.
>>
>>48329983
The more you argue for this, the more it reminds us of how you argued for your shitty perk and how you went back on your word to not try to get the jump changed. Every post you make just reinforces the idea in my mind that you're looking out for you and your build.

If you want to help and make jumps, drop your name, go anon, and make your own jumps. Make and image your own jumps if you want to contribute.

No one is going to trust you with someone elses work after the last attempt and your actions in this thread.
>>
>>48330082
>>48330091

I second both these notions.
>>
File: Beezlebub.png (1 KB, 112x98) Image search: [Google]
Beezlebub.png
1 KB, 112x98
>>48330082
>>48330091
Say hello to Majin Tensei Beelzebub.
>>
>>48330091
He lies, Beel is a fly monster in that.
>>
>>48330066
Man I never even heard of that series. How many potential Megami Tensei jumps are there besides the ones we already got?
>>
>>48330109
See >>48330107
>>
>>48330066
The rapture has occurred, Satan is leading an army to destroy humanity, and YHVH is the final boss. Interestingly enough, the Japanese version is I believe the first game in the series to reveal the Great Will. Upon defeat, YHVH boasts that the Great Will and its' countless avatars, some even stronger than YHVH, will descend and destroy the protagonists.
>>
>>48330091
I know another setting where Beelzebub is a cute girl.

Just saying.
>>
>>48330107
What is this, a Bub for ants?
>>
>>48330131
>(1 KB, 112x98)
ain't no one can see nothing.
>>
>>48330107
That's an awfully tiny demon.
>>
File: for ants.gif (45 KB, 50x28) Image search: [Google]
for ants.gif
45 KB, 50x28
>>48330107
How appropriate.
>>
>>48330024
...Really? Are any of the solutions viable for you? I can find more.
>>
>>48330131
Sorry, I was thinking of the wrong Tensei.
>>
>>48330148
>>48330155
>>48330153
>>48330165
It's just the sprite off the wiki.
>>
File: MaTIIbeelzebubcutscene.png (384 KB, 599x476) Image search: [Google]
MaTIIbeelzebubcutscene.png
384 KB, 599x476
>>48330107
i know she lords over flies but come on
>>
>>48330135
>Great Will
Japan once again proving they are great at naming things.

>>48330144
I am now curious.
>>
>>48330135
I forgot to mention, Lucifer is both a good guy and if I remember correctly the Heroine's father?
>>
File: 1422330545648.jpg (39 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1422330545648.jpg
39 KB, 320x240
>>48330107
>>48330176
I'm still sold.
>>
>>48330208
Somethings wrong with you Jumpers.
>>
>>48330166
Eh. I'm just being anal about it. I just gotta look at the solutions so far and figure out which ones will work. Which don't get me wrong, a lot of them are very good suggestions. I just need to figure out the one that works for me.

>>48330077
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmnNhYrkfT0
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
>>
You know, I gave public approval for my jumps to be graphic'd a while ago.

And seeing this it's like WHY

ARE THEY NOT GOOD ENOUGH
>>
>>48330223
Oh buzz off, this chick is pretty fly.
>>
File: Eureka 7 carriers.jpg (187 KB, 728x409) Image search: [Google]
Eureka 7 carriers.jpg
187 KB, 728x409
Is anyone working on an Eureka 7 jump?

Trapar/LFO tech is really sweet. Even better, I'd love to get my hands on one of those flying wing carriers or a Gekko clone.
>>
>>48330180
I sometimes imagine that the Great Will is actually just a guy named Will with a big ego, so he started calling himself the Great Will.
>>
File: Ryoma.png (302 KB, 835x465) Image search: [Google]
Ryoma.png
302 KB, 835x465
>>48330223
I'm telling you most of these fools follow this methodology
>>
>>48330223
Are you just now figuring this out, or are you just adding this to your list of evidence?
>>
>>48330238
Anons move in mysterious way.s

>>48330245
Like a year ago, you should be good
>>
>>48330240
Don't you start making puns here.
>>
>>48330260
The latter.
>>
>>48330245
The only thing I'm aware about is that the movie and AO are butts so, I guess it sounds cool besides that
>>
>>48330268
Don't say that! It draws the puns like flies to honey!
>>
>>48330223
I really don't understand it. The Bitch is literally a manifestation of the ID, he probably chose that form to tickle the primal sexual urges of mankind, so that way mid thrust she becomes a big talking oig head and laughs at the folly you jave become.
>>
Anyone claimed Mighty no 9?
>>
>>48330292
>The Bitch
The Worm character?
>>
>>48330301
Ew
>>
>>48330301
Yes.

we're expecting it in about two years and at sub-par quality though.

But hey. It's good enough.
>>
>>48330291
I'm going to swat you if you don't stop bugging me like that.
>>
>>48330318
When life gives you shit, anon, make shit golems.
>>
>>48330301
>Mighty Number 9
And into the trash it goes.
>>
>>48330301
We already have several Megaman jumps.
>>
>>48330328
It's better than nothing.
>>
>>48330301
Unfortunately, a Mighty no. 9 jump that successfully captured the feel of the setting would, itself, be too shitty to put on the drive.

I dunno if anyone's working on it, but if you decide to do it I want to request a drawback where you cry like an anime fan on prom night.
>>
File: memes.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
>>48330301
Don't
>>
If Cleanupanon is here, may I know what capabilities a Page of Mind might have?
>>48330303
Beezlebub, I think.
>>48330334
No, you make a golem out of the ground. Why would you ever make a shit golem.
>>
>>48330344
>Cry like an anime fan on prom night
What.
>>
File: himZD0M.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
himZD0M.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>48330237
>That spoiler
Well that's both funny and adorable.
What the... a city is not a body of water Captcha!
>>
File: 1428188946575.gif (193 KB, 586x410) Image search: [Google]
1428188946575.gif
193 KB, 586x410
Jumpers, tell me about the early times in your chains, before you had enough power to rolfstomp your way through settings.
>>
So how would a Heroes of the Storm jump even work?
>>
>>48330328
Who claimed it?
>>
>>48330113
Demikids
>>
>>48330377
A legitimate quote from their trailer.
>>
>>48330344
I will, Anon. Claiming it.
>>
>>48330377
It's from an ad for the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YngbHOz--oc
>>
>>48330387
I usually stuck to low power settings and worked my way up.
Except when I tried to take Evangelion. Fucking SEELE.
>>48330400
>That spoiler
Oh, that one's going to be FUN.
>>
>>48330388
Like the DOTA Or leage of legends one
>>
>>48330238
I imaged Innistrad on a whim. If you want a particular jump imaged like it or KH let me know and I can take a crack at it when I have time. If I don't know the setting you may need to point me to good pictures to put in it though.
>>
>>48330412
Oh look pizza
>>
Who claimed the Suda51 masterpiece as a jump?
>>
>>48330412
this video gave me cancer.
>>
File: adversity01.jpg (21 KB, 425x341) Image search: [Google]
adversity01.jpg
21 KB, 425x341
>>48330301
YES YES LET THE MEGAMAN SALT FLOW
>>
>>48330377
The marketing department was unaware that the primary fanbase of Megaman included a lot of anime fans while making the made the trailer for its spiritual successor.
>>
>>48330387
Foodfight was my 11th jump.
The Room was my 12th.

You tell me how my early days were.
>>
>>48330412
...please tell me that's test footage. It looks SO bad.
Though the narrator is hammy enough that I actually chuckled a little bit.
>>
>>48330388
Like Super Smash Brothers. Drawback to restrict you to game rules (limited techniques and such), otherwise like any other decent jump.
>>
>>48330389
ParanoidAnon claimed it.
>>
File: startled.jpg (24 KB, 459x279) Image search: [Google]
startled.jpg
24 KB, 459x279
>>48329578
It's hard to tell. She has a LOT of firepower (especially by early game SMT standards, before multiverse-busting-via-metaphysics-fuckery gets taken into account) and she's fairly buff, but while as far as I know her attacks don't have the conceptual "absolute" effects certain SMT concepts like Almighty, Reflect, Pierce and Null have. So it would depend on which game you're talking about, although I think she'd definitely be only one or two steps down from the elite powers (Tyrants, Heralds etc) in SMT 1 at least, and steamroll everyone who isn't a bonus boss in Digital Devil Saga part 1.

But Devil Survivors 1 & 2 is post-Nocturne so shit gets more ambiguous. She definitely has a lot more direct offence than, say, Jack Frost but IIRC one of her strongest attacks capped out at city busting and left her unable to use magic for 5 years. In all fairness though, the city was protected by the magical power of 3000 elves.

>>48330066
godammit Leviathan the Tempest pls come out already so I can stop being ASA and move on to being

>>48328648
Actually, if you don't mind converting your medicines into plants combining the Botanist and Miner perks from FF14 gives you magic to regrow crystal veins-and crystalised plants, which you could then freely regrow. Of course the Garden would kinda get an ORTesque look after a while.
>>
>>48330388
Like Super Smash Bros?
>>
>>48330301
>Perk that gives you a sequel, an anime and toys
>It costs 1 more than the maximum amount of CP you can get

>You get 10,000 CP at the start of the jump
>Lose 9,000 CP from useless mandatory purchases
>>
>>48330387
In the Generic Hollywood Jump (#2), I took down Scientology with a combination of Espionage, Legal Action, Exposés, and murder via poison and pissing off the right people at the right time.
>>
>>48330458
No that is the game. . . it kind of sucks.
>>
>>48330479
That is the best Anon.

Adding it to my list.
>>
File: Nyarlko_as_Nyarlathotep.jpg (85 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Nyarlko_as_Nyarlathotep.jpg
85 KB, 800x450
>>48330468
You will never have the Leviathan the Tempest jump until you give into your true fate!
>>
>>48330113
Just speaking of series and not individual games:

Megami Tensei I don't like the original books honestly
Last Bible
Majin Tensei
Devil Children
Jack Series

All of the above have multiple games in them. Then you have:

Giten Megami Tensei
Card Summoner
Maken X
Catherine
>>
>>48330540
Nyaruko jump when?
>>
>>48330468
Wait, which perks are that? I've got Crystal Division and Rapid Growth but I don't think I have the rest.
>>
>>48330553
I forgot that Catherine happens in basically Persona world.
>>
File: Longinus 2.jpg (89 KB, 816x768) Image search: [Google]
Longinus 2.jpg
89 KB, 816x768
>>48330387
Well I guess my journey's been, translated into assorted screaming and panic:
>WHY IS THERE CRAZY NONSTOP
>WHY IS THIS MECHANICAL PLANET TRYING TO KILL EVERYONE
>OPERATION FLYING SQUIRREL? THEY SAY WHO'S THAT GUY
>Could it be Golgom? Throneslayer edition https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u_7gxcvni8

And then I feel like saying the entirety of Neo Heisei jump says enough on that madness

It's more or less a nonstop climb upwards an ever avalanching mountain, with friends but regardless its not exactly a cakewalk
>>
>>48330553
You forgot Raidou Kuzunoha.
>>
>>48330559
Seconding this, I need a Hastur to call my own.
>>
>>48330429
Well I got Bloody Roar, Terra Formars - which I suggest not as THAT DUMB STUPID BULLSHIT does need an update, Killing Bites which I'M WAITING ON THE FUCKING FIGHTING GAME TO COME OUT TO REVAMP IT, and Van Helsing.

So I guess BR and VH are the best options.
Also god damn you are a beautiful person.
>>
>>48330581
Counted as part of the Devil Summoner series for some reason.
>>
>>48330593
Just say his name 3 times and you might get your trap.
>>
File: Girls und Panzer Jump v1.1.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Girls und Panzer Jump v1.1.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Very very slightly updated GUP jump.
3 minor clarifications and the world's most perfunctory end game.
>>
>>48330604
Really? Oh, nevermind then-
>>48330593
>>48330613
DO NOT.
>>
>>48330553
Damn that's a lot of jumps. Catherine probably wouldn't work because Puritanon would shit himself inside out, but everything else looks pretty interesting.
>>
>>48330581
>Raidou Kuzunoha
>>48330604
That reason would be because it's in the title of the game that bears his name? Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army
>>
>>48330570
I hated that game. You basically had to choose between staying true to your hateful shrew of a fiance who wanted you to change everything about yourself, or cheat on her with a demon. Pretty terrible image of reality there, and I'd honestly rather kill myself than either of those choices.
>>
>>48330621
SJ-Chan, I asked this question before, but I don't think you answered. Will the Spanish Schoolship be boosted in quality and size to the levels of the canon ones if we beat the scenario, or will we have to do that ourselves? Also, what is the tech level of the mech version? Code Geass, Gundam
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 104

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.