[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Colonies of Nibiru V- Rising Tensions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: Nibiru.png (2 MB, 3000x2500) Image search: [Google]
Nibiru.png
2 MB, 3000x2500
Welcome back to Nibiru! Want to join the colonies? There's still a bit of room on the map (You can also join as a courtier for an existing nation):
Rulesheet: http://pastebin.com/bgzZvPMh
Nation Name: (What your new nation is called)
Nation Race(s): (What kind of peoples inhabit your nation)
Color: (Your color on the map)
Fluff: (What you were before 'The Stranding'; greatly helps with determining eccentricities, I suggest you don't take this lightly.)
-Don't fill out (unless told to)-
Settlements: (player-named capital)
Territory: 7
Population (+growth/turn): (GM Generated)
Food (+growth/turn): (GM Generated)
Currency: (GM Generated)
Structures: player-fluff government building, Chosen Resource structures (See Section 2 on rulesheet (8 points)
Defenses: (GM generated)
Military: (GM generated; see rulesheet)
Tech: (Point buy system (14 points cause starting late), see rulesheet)
Resources:
Eccentricities: (GM generated, see section I)
Also feel free to join the chat: https://client02.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23Nation&server=irc.mibbit.net
Previous threads:
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/subject/colonies%20nibiru/type/op/
If you posted your turn before thread died, it will be accounted for.
>>
Rolled 5, 8, 6, 1, 10, 6 = 36 (6d10)

>>48291222
Hunt of the Cherufe rolls:
The tank drone is to charge and hold it down while the scout drones go for the eyes and face. Soldier, Warrior, and Harvester Drones go for anything available. Swarm it.

1 Warrior Drones [+.8][Poisonous]
2 [Tank Drone {Large}[+1.2]]
3 [Harvester Drone {Forager} [+.4]]
4 [Scout Drone (+1.4)[Flight][Infiltrate]]
5&6. Soldier Drones (militia)
>>
Rolled 6 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

>>48291342
The Cherufe attacks!
>>
>>48291222
Nation Name: The Devil Ant Nests
Nation Race(s): Devil Ants (mutated ants)
Color: Blue
Fluff: The Devil ants were once ants carried over as food for colonists during the long trip to Nibiru. The colony did not survive, but the ants did. The ants mutated, gaining in size and complexity as well as overall intelligence shown in complex planning and operations. As well the Devil ants became more adept at noticing mutations within their number. This new species has created a nest where the old colony once stood, stretching deep and wide below the surface.
Settlements: First Nest
Territory: 51
Population: 244 (+8/turn)
Food: 302 (+14/turn)
Currency: N/A
Structures: Queen's Chamber, 9 lvls of Mushroom farms, Egg chamber I, Mine II
Defenses: 1.5 (First Nest)
1 (Second Nest)
Traps: [Ambush Tunnels]
Military: 3 Basic Soldier Drones
1 Warrior Drones [+.8][Poisonous] (2 Food Upkeep)
1 [Tank Drone {Large}[+1.2](-2 food/ore//turn)]
1 [Harvester Drone {Forager} [+.4](-1 food//turn ]
1 [Scout Drone (+1.4)[Flight][Infiltrate] (-2 food/turn)]
Tech: [Foraging I] [Selective Breeding II] [Agriculture V] [Poison II] [Drone Morphism I] [Engineering I] [Sharpened Pincers II] [Enriched Diet II] [Scouting I] [Spiracles I] [Flight I] [Espionage I] [Tunneling I] [Electro-sensitivity I]
Resources: 13 Ore (-0/turn)
[Captive Menehune: 5]
[Wood: 2]
Eccentricities:
[Invasive Species]: The native fauna of the planet have no idea of your capabilities, making them easier to take down, though peaceful interactions are next to impossible.
[Mutations]: The Ants have found that they grow and evolve at an alarming rate, though outside technology is much harder for them to grasp.
>>
>>48291342
>>48291385
The plan works perfectly... if a little slowly, the beast proves hard to kill. But soon, the Cherufe lies dead at the feet of the drones- and the harvesters take some meat from the body [+4 food]
>>
Rolled 37, 48, 52, 98 = 235 (4d100)

>>48291412
>>48291222
(I'll add the combat food next turn)

1. The Farm mountain continues to be dug out. 3/25
+Agriculture V
+Tunneling I
+Engineering I

2. Selective breeding for electrosensitivity continues. 3/5
+Mutations
+Selective Breeding II

3. Selective breeding for larger and stronger wings begins.
+Mutations
+Selective Breeding II

4. And new young are looked over for mutations.
+Mutations
>>
addendum to my turn,

Number 1 will be trade with the free army
Number 2 will be trade with the Mad men of Medicine
>>
Nibiru.png
2 MB, 3000x2500
[Nova America]
The trade goes through, and Nova America expands [+4 hex]!

[Altech]
The trades are sent, and the satellites are repositioned, awaiting command. AI research continues [5/10], and basic life-support systems are almost worked out [3/4].

[Afairika]
The air-force is scrambled {Where are you sending them? I must've missed something}! Power armor research is completed [Power Armor I], and the techs are sent to New Albion.

[Confederation]
Scouting methods are improved [Scouting II], the search continues [4/5], and the data is exchanged. Improvements to the spawning site also begin [3/6].

[New Albion]
The trades to Machina are sent, a Heavy ship begins to be built [1/4], and construction of yet another village starts [2/6].

[Odab]
The technologies are sent [has been cleared with me in IRC], and though an armory begins [3/4], there isn't any progress on the artillery unit.

[Free Army]
The scorching operation completes, the tech package is sent, and an artillery unit is being made [3/4]. A unit of Snipers begins training as well [2/6].

[Mad Medicine]
The Corporation has a better handle on genetics now [Genetics III]. The tech is sent to the Confederation, and the cloning program is nearly complete [4/5].

[Machina]
The Clockwork men undergo their yearly upgrades [3/6 {Would be helpful if you only listed new techs}], and construction begins on a new batch [3/5].

[Devil Ants]
Work on the mega-structure continues slowly [4/25], the ants are bred for better electrosensitivity [II], yet another breeding program begins [2/4], and a new mutation is found... these larvae have much longer legs than their predecessors [Speed I].

If you participated in a trade last turn, you receive the results now!
>>
>>48292593
[ADDENDUM]
[Afairika]
The techs are sent to Nova America
>>
Rolled 55, 63, 28, 96 = 242 (4d100)

>>48292593
Nation Name: Odab
Nation Race(s): Orcs, Goblinoids, and Humans
Color: Green
Fluff: Giant Pirate Fleet that got themselves crash-landed after being defeated by an unspecified foe, now resorting to their aggressive nature to rebuild their fleet and take to the stars once more.
Settlements: Kurgan (capital) Freetown
Territory: 25
Population: 68 (+4/turn)
Food: 84 (+10/turn) (8)
Currency: 9 (+4/turn) (1)
Structures: [Mine 3] [Power Plant 2] [Farm 2] [Quarry 2] [Lumber Yard] [Raiding Camp] [Rum Distillery] [Power Infrastructure] [Port] [Construction Depot] [Factory] [Fabricator] [Pasture] [Research labs] [Butcher] [Fuel Drill] [Mine]
Defenses: 1 (Kurgan)
Military: 2 Pirate crews (army) [-2 food -2 currency] 4 Land Guard [+.2](militia) Tank [armored][+.6](-2 power/turn) 1st Flotilla (fleet)[(+.2) -1 currency]
Tech: [Forging] [Infantry 3] [Weapons] [First Aid] [Artillery] [Automatic Weapons] [Robotics 2] [Shipbuilding] [Tools] [Tanks] [Aircraft] [Rockets] [Engineering] [Agriculture 2] [Hovercraft] [Cybernetics] [Spacecraft]
Resources:
Ore 64 (+4/turn)
Power 37 (+4/turn) (2)
Stone 32 (+2/turn)
Wood 12 (+1 per turn)
Student Xenobiologist
Eccentricities:
[Sea Legs]: The pirates of Odab excel at naval warfare, granting extra power to their units, although terrestrial units are weaker.
[Money-hungry]: Currency isn’t easily made by the Odab, They’d much rather steal it. However, using currency to boost an action is more effective than usual.

1. Expand around the southern peninsula
2. Start producing Robots for our defensive perimeter
+Robotics 2
+Factory
+Engineering
3. Build an Artillery unit
+Artillery
+Factory
+Tools
4. Build an Armory and keep it stocked so that my troops have access to the best weaponry [3/4]
+Weapons
+Automatic Weapons
+Artillery
+Rockets
+Tanks
>>
File: ATM.webm (520 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
ATM.webm
520 KB, 360x360
Rolled 7, 33, 92 = 132 (3d100)

>>48292593
Nation Name: The United State of Imperial Nova America
Nation Race(s): Pure GeneModded Humans
Color: Red
Fluff: Sent with the Fairies of Freedomia, these were the best America had to offer and were programmed with a secret protocol upon entering atmosphere to orbit the planet for a period of time before landing and beginning colonizing. A republic was determined to not be able to function efficiently once other planets were able to be colonized and fought over with ease and so they were sent here to form a new government and ferry resources and new technology to give america an edge for the transition. When they found out the planet was cut off, they decided to form an Imperial type of government and set about freeing the planet.

Settlements: Roma Nibirus
Territory: 11
Population: 13 (+2/turn)
Food: 16 (+2/turn)
Currency: 29 (+3/turn)
Structures: [The Twin Palaces of The Imperial Seat and The Senate]; [Farms I]; [Power Plants III]; [Mines II]; [Quarries I]; [Lumberyards I]; [Hydro Pumps II]; [Docks I]
Defenses (Capital): 1
Military: 6 [Militia]; 2 [Naval Boat]; 1st Squadron "Africanus" [+.8 (-1 oil)/turn]
Tech: [Aircraft II]; [Forging II]; [Tactics I]; [Tanks I]; [Shipbuilding I]; [Architecture I]; [Majesty I]; [Capitalism I]; [Agriculture II]; [Engineering III]; [Electronics I]; [Infantry I]
Resources: Amateur Xenobiologist, Power: 18 (+6/turn) Ore: 8 (+2/turn) Wood: 3 (+1/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Fresh from Orbit]: Nova America has just arrived on planetside, fresh and ready to conquer. However, they don't have the experience dealing with the native life that other nations do.
[Superhumans]: The modified humans that make up Nova America's population are naturally strong, but they need more food to function.

1; Train General
2-3; Look for and construct a rig over any Oil in our land
>>
Rolled 63, 87, 90, 16, 19, 38 = 313 (6d100)

Nation Name: GARM
Nation Race(s): GARM's "robots" and "drones".
Color: Gray
----
Pop: N/A
Food (Power): 16 {+2/-1}
Resources: Power: 16 {+2/-1}, Ore: 18{+1/turn}
Structures: The Ship, GARM'S Mainframe
Military:
-- 1 GARM Construction Militia [???]
-- 1 Scouting Drone "GERM" [.4][-1 power/turn]

--Tech:--
[Garm Power II], Garm Robotics I, Garm Weapons I, Garm Engineering II; GARM Manufacturing I; Xenogeology I; Xenogeology I; Biomechanics I; Repairs I; Physics I; [Power Systems I: +1/turn]; [Energy Production I (+1 Power/turn)]; [GARM Weapons I]
Eccentricities:
[Power-dependent]: Though GARM has a limitless backup generator, it is very weak. While it has enough power (~10), results are slightly better, but when the backup generator is on (>10 power), its actions incur penalties.
[One Mind]: While creating miltary units is costly to GARM, it controls each 'body' directly, making them stronger.

--Progress--
Power: 2/4
Physics II: 1/6
Ore Survey: 1/4
Ballistics: 3/4

--Actions--
1.2.3: The final touches on the [Mega Project: Translation Drive System 18/25] move ahead. The final tests are completed and a few minor issues are left to deal with.

--Turn2--
1.2: GARM sends Altech the basics of:
[Simulated GARM Engineering I] [Simulated GARM Robotics I] [Simulated GARM Manufacturing I] and [Physics I]
3. GARM has begun to adapt the existing technology garnered from the local creatures to increase the efficiency of its technological base. [Adapt all non-GARM technology to boost GARM's proprietary knowledge]
--Technologies in question: [Renewable Energy I] [Satellites I] [Orbital Bombardment] and [Communications I] [ [Energy Production I] {Attempting to stamp them as GARM and consolidate to energy research gains: 'GARM Energy Theory I or something}
>>
>>48292593
Fluff: The Devil ants were once ants carried over as food for colonists during the long trip to Nibiru. The colony did not survive, but the ants did. The ants mutated, gaining in size and complexity as well as overall intelligence shown in complex planning and operations. As well the Devil ants became more adept at noticing mutations within their number. This new species has created a nest where the old colony once stood, stretching deep and wide below the surface.
Population: 252 (+8/turn)
Food: 320 (+14/turn)
1 (Second Nest)
Tech: [Foraging I] [Selective Breeding II] [Agriculture V] [Poison II] [Drone Morphism I] [Engineering I] [Sharpened Pincers II] [Enriched Diet II] [Scouting I] [Spiracles I] [Flight I] [Espionage I] [Tunneling I] [Electro-sensitivity II] [Speed I]
Eccentricities:
[Invasive Species]: The native fauna of the planet have no idea of your capabilities, making them easier to take down, though peaceful interactions are next to impossible.
[Mutations]: The Ants have found that they grow and evolve at an alarming rate, though outside technology is much harder for them to grasp.
>>
Rolled 73, 49 = 122 (2d100)

>>48291222
>[Railgun HQ]
>Defenses (Capital):1
>buildings:Labs I
>Military: 1 militia
>Eccentricity:
>[Soldiers]: Railgun Inc. does well with technology involving the military, though not much else.
1. The labs need to be bigger and better upgrade them
+engineering II

2 . Why has progress failed out? Get back to work on the weapons 4/10
[Soldiers]:
[Completely Mad]:
Labs I
Engineering II
>>
Rolled 88, 83, 37, 89 = 297 (4d100)

>>48293134
>>48292593
1. Farm mountain super structure continues to be dug out. 4/25
+Agriculture V
+Tunneling I
+Engineering I
2. Continue breeding stronger wings 2/4
+Mutations
+Selective Breeding II
3. Begin expanding around the Second Nest to fill out the area.
4. Begin breeding a new drone type that will sense the approach of electricity from far away and warn the hives about their approach. An early warning system for strong storms and enemies.
+Selective Breeding II
+Drone Morphism I
+Scouting I
+Electro-Sensitivity II
+Speed I
>>
>>48292593
>Meanwhile, Turkey is having a military coup. 2nd army in NATO.

Nation Name: Free Army
Nation Race: Human
Color: Orange
Fluff: http://pastebin.com/ss3RKe5c
>Don't fill out
Settlements: HQ
Territory: 33
Pop: 62 (+2/turn)
Food: 127 (+5/turn)
Currency: 6 (+6/turn)
Structures: Command Center
Power-plant II, Farm III, Lumberyard II, Quarry I, Mine II, Lab I, Barracks II, Surplus Store I, Market I, Workshop I, Garage I
Defenses (HQ): 1
Military:
2x Infantry Platoon
1x Infantry Platoon [+.6]
Recon Rover Rick [Infiltrate][+.4](-1 currency/turn)
Tech: Infantry III, Mobile II, Engineering I, Agriculture I, Forging I, Foraging I, Energy Production I, Tactics II, Biofuel I, Aiming I, Mechanized Agriculture I, Ballistics II, Scouting I, Navigation II, Repairs I, Camo I
Resources:
Power: 55 (+6/turn) Wood: 53 (+2 turn), Stone: 23 (+1/turn), Ore: 52 (+2/turn), 5 Oil, Professional Xenobiologist
Eccentricities: http://pastebin.com/pN1fMK4n
[Junta] ['Free' Army]

1 Make Up Turn in reserve
>>
>Settlements:
New Albion (Capital)
New Coventry (Village)
New Nottingham (Village)
New Manchester (Village)
New Lancaster(Village)
>Governor's Manor
>Power:
>-Lv1 Aether Rifle Recharger
>-Steam Furnace Electric
>-Hydroelectric
>Farms: Lv1
>Quaries: Lv1
>Lumberyard: Lv1
>Forge Lv1
>Barracks Lv1
>Docks Lv2
>Smelter Lv1
>Mine: +1 ore/turn
>Territory: 62/68 (CURRENTLY IN DISPUTE)
>Population: 234 (+12/turn)
>Food: 333 (+6/turn)(+3 AgIII)(+2 New Farm)(+2 New Farm) (-2 (standard) military units) [OP confirmed and feels so good]
>Currency: N/A
>Defenses: 1 New Albion
>Military:
1 Sir Frederick Herbert Williamshire IV[+1](-1 food/turn)
1st Homeguard Oscilators Division (Militia) [+.2]
Prince's Royal Oscilator Corps (Army) [+.2] (-1 food/turn)
>Tech: Aether Oscilator Disintegrators III, Forging I, Agriculture III, Foraging I, Engineering II, Infantry I, Shipbuilding I, Efficiency I, Conscription I, Electronics I, 'Mad' Energy Weapons I, Altech Renewable Energy I, Programming I, Albion Heavy Ships I,
>Resources:
>Ore: 32 +1/turn
>Refined Ores: 0
>Stone: 34 (+1/turn)
>Wood: 34 (+1/turn)
>Power: 78 (+3/turn)
>Eccentricities:
>[Jolly Old Empire]: On a mission of expansion, New Albion can colonize more territory before it gets harder to do so. But their lands may be more dangerous as a result
>[Riflemen]: The Colony's patented disintegrator rifles are stronger than normal, though normal infantrymen equipped with them cost Power as well

Heavy Ship 1/4
New Village 2/6
>>
File: 9999.jpg (28 KB, 593x434) Image search: [Google]
9999.jpg
28 KB, 593x434
Rolled 75, 7, 21, 25 = 128 (4d100)

>>48294263

1. Now, one more test barrage before we are sure everything is well-calibrated. It may be not rocket science, but Artillery is still far more complicated than guns
Workshop I, Garage I, Mobile II, Engineering I, Tactics II, Aiming I, Ballistics II
Just to make it clear - I'm not building artillery, but researching Artillery I tech.
2. On the slide is standard NTW-20. Some of you might know this antique, yet still reliable gun for being able to take down AFVs from a distance shoulder-mounted rocket systems can only dream about. And on the stant is what our boys from Ballistics managed to work out based on the design. Goes through plasmasteel, while standard bipod is still enough to stabilise the barrel. Here, Sergeant, pick it up... See? That's why it's considered a team weapon. Will take down a tank if required and still comes with less recoil than your anti-personel rifles. And in case of being used again live targets... [2/4]
Sniper Unit training
Eccentricities: Junta and 'Free' Army
Structures: Lab I, Barracks II, Workshop I, Garage I
Technologies: Infantry III, Mobile II, Engineering I, Foraging I, Tactics II, Aiming I, Ballistics II, Scouting I, Navigation II, Camo I
Armour-piercing, I guess... Something about camo would be also nice. And this should be what? +3.6? At lowered upkeep.

3. Soon we might need more fuel and of better quality. So far our Biofuel was enough, but surely Lab can knock out some improved version
Lab I, Garage I, Energy Production I, Biofuel I
4. Large, industrial-grade Still migh help with the fuel production. After all, it's nothing more than concentrated alcohol. And we can always destill drinkable alcohol for selling too.
>>
>>48294299
Yeah, it was a bad idea to do the switchero and put snipers as action 2

Add 5 Currency to action 3
Add 1 Currency to action 4
>>
>>48292593
Nation Name: Machina
Nation Race(s): Dwarves, Gnomes, and Humans
Color:Grey
Fluff: http://pastebin.com/vTabg3DK
Settlements: Machinia Prima
Territory: 23
Population: 67(+2/turn)
Food: 171 (+6/turn)
Currency:3 (+3/turn)
Structures: House of Lords
Power plant III,
Mine III
Quarry II
Farm II
Smelter II
Forge II
Machinist shop II
Power plant I
Defenses: 2 (Capital city),
Military: 1 Dwarven Volunteers,[2 Clockwork Men [+.8], [1 Clockwork Man Brigade [+2][Heavy][-1 Power/turn](Upgrades 3/6)
New batch (3/5)
Tech: Forging II
Engineering II
Infantry II
Machinian Constructs III
Efficiency III
Power grid Optimization II
[Machinian heavy armor II]
[Automization II, -2 ore/turn, +2 refined ore/turn]
Heavy Drills III (+3 stone/turn)
Autocannon III
Workplace Efficiency
Modularization
Aether Oscilator Disintegrators III,
Agriculture III (+2 food/turn)
Foraging I
Shipbuilding I
Conscription I
Electronics I,
'Mad' Energy Weapons I
Altech Renewable Energy I, (+1 power/turn)
Programming I
Albion Heavy Ships I
[AI III]
[Rocketry I]
[Rockets I]
Resources: Power: 33 (+7/turn)(-4/turn),
Ore: 11 (+3/turn)(-2/turn)
Stone: 67 (+5/turn)
Refined Ore 37 (+2/ turn)
Processes:
Eccentricities:
[Industrial Center]: Mining has long been a way of life for the people of Machinia, though they aren't so good at handling other resources.
[Small]: Even the humans of Machinia are small, and so the colony consumes less food than others. However, the constructs they produce are costly in power.
>>
Rolled 14, 24, 2, 62 = 102 (4d100)

>>48295006
1-2.Continue to update and upgrade our Current batch of clockwork men. With our technology boosted from the surplus. A drill for one arm, Autocannon for another, rocket packs mounted and ready for bombardment on their "shoulders" and all wrapped up in heavy armor. The AI techniques we've been given will improve their target recognition and acquisition. (3/6)
+Forging II
+Engineering II
+Infantry II
+Machinian Constructs III
+Efficiency III
+Power grid Optimization II(better power consumption)
+[Machinian heavy armor II]
+Heavy Drills III
+Autocannon III
+Workplace Efficiency
+Modularization
+Electronics I,
+Programming I
+[AI III]
+[Rocketry I]
+[Rockets I]
+Forge II
+Machinist shop II
+Industrial Center
+Small

3-4. Finish production on the next clockwork man. Along the lines of our upgrades. Finish the design and pump it out.
+Forging II
+Engineering II
+Infantry II
+Efficiency III
+Heavy Drills III
+Autocannon III
+Workplace Efficiency
+Modularization
+Electronics I,
+Programming I
+[AI III]
+[Rocketry I]
+[Rockets I]
+Forge II
+Machinist shop II
+Industrial Center
+Small
>>
>>48295031
progress on 3-4 is 3/5

Spend 35 refined ore, 25 power on actions 1-2.
>>
Update tonight!
>>
Rolled 79, 24, 47, 70 = 220 (4d100)

>>48294273
1. Trade
25 Ore ->Machina
45 Power ->Machina

2-3. Continue work on the Heavy Ship 1/4

Albion Heavy Ships I
Forging I
Engineering II
Shipbuilding I
Electronics I
Programming I,
Altech Renewable Energy I

4. Continue construction of the new coastal village 2/6

Forging I
Engineering II
Electronics I
Programming I,
>>
>>48294299
The progress for Artillery I should be [3/4]
>>
Rolled 60, 12, 4, 23 = 99 (4d100)

>>48292593
Name: Confederation of Batracyi
Race(s): Anthropomorphic amphibians
Color: #E1FF0D
Fluff:
http://pastebin.com/n3Ub8PsB

Settlements: Vadimawai [water hex], Wakenui [water hex] (+3 pop/t)
Territory: 45
Pop: 124 (+7/turn)
Food: 124 (+8/turn)
Currency: 16 (+8/turn)
Defenses (Vadimawai): 1
Structures: Power I, Food III, Food I, Food I, Wood II, Stone II, Barracks I, Spawning Site I, Sage Clearing I, Lab I
Defenses (Vadimawai): 1
Military:
Warrior Band [Army, Poison][+.6]](-1 food/turn, -1 currency/turn)
1 Newt spearmen, 1 Small Wa'a [Naval unit [+.2]]
Tech: [Foraging II] [Hunting II] [Poison II] [Navigation II] [Scouting II] [Animal taming I] [Sailing I] [Shipbuilding II] [DNA manipulation I] [Water-born ecosystems II] [Amphibious Warfare I] [Warspears II] [Genetic Engineering II] [Medicine I] [Agriculture I] [Fishing I] [Construction I] [Science II] [Bio-camo I] [Tactics I] [Infantry I] [Leadership I] [Economy II, +4 currency/t] [Waterproofing I]
Resources: Student Xenobiologist, Etsai Herd, Power: 23 (+1/t), Wood: 46 (+2/t), Stone: 46 (+2/t), Shiny Shells (+2 currency/t), Hunting Party (+3 food/t), Fishing Boat I (+1 food/t)
and most importantly: 2 Free Army's Weapon Caches ([Aiming I], [Ballistics I])
Eccentricities:
http://pastebin.com/eScDFmh0
[Barbaric]
[Hydrocentric]

1) Continue the search for both relics and specimen of the merfolk. [4/5]
+ Small Wa'a [Naval unit [+.2]]
+ [Foraging II] [Navigation II] [Scouting II] [Sailing I] [Water-born ecosystems II] [Amphibious Warfare I] [Science II]

2) The Spawning Site is nice and secured, but could be always nicer and even safer [3/6]
+ [Construction I] [Science II]

3) Better Barracks for better training
>Improve Barracks
+ Barracks I
+ [Construction I]

4) Breed and train small band of warriors for testing
>Militia, literally for testing
[Poison I] [Amphibious Warfare I] [Bio-camo I]
>>
>>48295777
+ 3 Currency on last action to give it at least some progress
>>
>>48292593
Nation Name: Mad Medicine Inc.
Nation Race(s): Humans (50%), Slimes (50%)
Color: Pink
Settlements: University City(capital), River Lab One(Town)
Territory: 29
Population: 128 (+5/turn)
Food: 145 (+6/turn)(-1 from troops)
Currency: 28 (+2/turn)(-1 from troops)
Resources: Power: 26+2 (+3/turn) Stone: 11+1 (+1/turn) Wood: 13+1 (+1/turn), Ore: 13+1 (+1/turn), Professional Xenobiologist, Caged Doppelgangers: 5, Captive White Elephants, Winged Elephants, Wampus Pack
Structures: Government Building, Powerplant III, 4 Farm I, Mine I, Quarry I, Lumberyard I, Labs II
Defenses (Capital City): 1
Military: 1 Interns with Experiments [militia], 1 professional sharpshooter mercenary [+1](-1 food/turn, -1 currency/turn), Mad Speed Hovercraft [+1](-1 power/turn)
Tech: [Engineering II], [Agriculture II], [Medicine II], [Slime Research II], ['Mad' Energy Weapons III], ['Mad' Hovercrafts II], [Domestication I], [Altech Energy Weapons I], [Basic AI; AI I], [Genetic Engineering II], [DNA manipulation I], [Water-born ecosystems I], [Waterproofing I], [Genetics III], [Programing II], [Internet I]
Eccentricities:
[Completely Mad]: Normalcy is boring! The scientists of the corporation find the unorthodox much easier, but don't really bother with the mundane.
[Determined]: The corporation are still determined to complete their mission, granting bonuses to research toward it, though they suffer greater penalties toward actions that contradict it.
Courtiers: Railgun Inc.
PENDING TRADE 1: Engineering II and Medicine I to Free Army in exchange for Navigation II and Energy Production I
PENDING TRADE 2: Agriculture II and 'Mad' Hovercrafts I to Odab for Robotics II and Rocketry I
PENDING TRADE 3: Genetical Engineering II and Waterproofing I to the Confederation for Water-born ecosystems II and Science II
>>
Rolled 60, 45, 8, 75 = 188 (4d100)

>>48292593
>>48295998
I have good news, bad news, and good news on the bad news. The good news is that we've hit another milestone, and have come one step closer to our ultimate goal and as promised we'll continue to push the boundaries. The bad news is that our trading partners have had delays causing their end of the bargain not to have arrived yet. The good news about that however is that everything is FINALLY on its way, and we should receive them by the next funding period. Now, get back to work, we got SCIENCE to to do!

1-2 We can do this, we're so close, keep pushing the limits of our samples. [Genetics III ---> IV]
-Techs: [Domestication I], [Slime Research II], [Genetic Engineering II]
-Resources Studied: Winged Elephants, Captive White Elephants, Wampus Pack
-Buildings: [Labs II]
-Units: Professional Xenobiologist
-Eccentricities: [Completely Mad] [Determined]
3 Breed/Clone more Doppelgangers [4/5]
-Techs: [Domestication I], [Genetic Engineering II]
4 Upgrade a farm using the latest farming knowhow. [Farm I --> II]
-Techs: [Agriculture II], [Domestication I]
>>
>>48292593
[Altech Corporation]
Nation Race(s): Humans and AI
Color: Cyan
Settlements: Research Station Alpha
Territory: 14
Population: 64 +(2/turn)
Food: 74 (+2/turn)
Currency: 83 (+2/turn)
Resources: Power: 89 (+3/turn) Ore: 72 (+2/turn) Refined Ore: 15 (+1/turn)
Structures: Government Building, Powerplant II, Farm I, Mine II, Mine I, Forge 1
Resources: Professional AI expert, 2 Amateur Programmers, 1 Basic AI
Defenses (RSA): 1
Military: 1 Security Guard, 3 Satellites [Orbital Bombardment]
Tech: [Engineering I] [Programming II] [Forging I] [Electronics I] [Altech Energy Weapons] ['Mad' Energy Weapons] ['Mad' Hovercraft] [Altech Renewable Energy I] [AI III][Astronomy I] [Rockets I] [Satellites I] [Rocketry I] [Communications] [Automation] [Monitoring Systems II] [Internet I] [Orbital Bombardment I] [Simulated GARM Engineering I] [Simulated GARM Robotics I] [Simulated GARM Manufacturing I] [Physics I]
Progress:
AI IV - [5/10]
Life Support - [3/4]
Eccentricities:
[Wild Lands]: With their lack of a foothold, Altech has a slightly harder time expanding, but the surrounding lands are still uncorrupted.
[Not Interested]: The plundering of Nibiru's resources isn't much of a priority to Altech, but the planet does seem to react with their AI in weird, often beneficial, ways.

1) The AI research is nearly complete, their capabilities are increasing rapidly, soon we will be able to use AI to maximise efficiency
2) Life support systems are nearly complete, we just need to finish them and space will be habitable
3) Time to begin constructing a space station at the top of the elevator, one capable of holding the entirety of our research colony and their labs (Begin scavenging Research Station Alpha and rebuilding it as a orbital station)
4) Send our allies at Afairika some more techs (Again), this time they want [AI III] and [Monitoring Systems II]
>>
Rolled 96, 35, 28, 57 = 216 (4d100)

>>48297073
Forgot dice
>>
>>48297073
Hey, asshole. Aren't you forgetting something?
>>
Nation Name: The Taach Okaan
Nation Race(s): cyborg goblins
Color: green
Settlements: Dheer Halaan(HQ)
Fluff: The Taach Okaan (Steel Ones) were once part of a great Bio-ship, a self contained biosphere contained within a large ship, the creators of which where long disappeared. Originally mindless like many of the creatures on the ship, the Taach Okaan evolved to sentience over the course of the ships long journey. Gripped with a powerful curiosity, they soon began tinkering with the ships workings itself, damaging the navigation systems. Eventually the damage from the goblins incessant reverse engineering and cannibalising of the ships engine led the ship to crash on a strange world known as Nibiru. Some of the goblins and exotic life of the ship survived, and spilled out onto the planets surface. Their curiosity as powerful as ever, the Taach Okaan began constructing a new civilisation.
Population: 10 (+2/turn)
Food: 10 (+3/turn)
Currency: 5 (+3/turn)
Structures: Structure: Farm II Mine II Power-Plant II lumberyard I Quarries I
Military: Player-named mercenary [+1][-1 currency/food//turn] Player named boat [Navy]
Tech: Forging | Agriculture | Engineering | Energy Weapons ||Robotics || Shipbuilding |
Resources: Professional Xenobiologist, Ore: 2 (+2/turn) Power: 2 (+2 /turn), Wood: 1 (+1/turn), Stone: 1 (+1/turn)
Eccentricities:
>>
Rolled 96, 54, 76, 88, 3, 52, 75, 16, 69, 76, 35, 94, 93, 60, 72 = 959 (15d100)

[Curiousity]: The Taach Okaan are curious creatures, but once they've grasped something, that curiousity soon fades; they receive a bonus to discovering new technology, but suffer penalties when trying to improve old technology.
[Tinkerers]: Though the Taach Okaan deeply love finding out how things work, putting that knowledge into practical applications is a bit harder for them; they would rather break things down.

1-5 expand to capthcha da rest of da island

6-8 Build biggar foodie place so wez got more of dem little cute gobbos and iz guess we could feed da ugly ones [Farm ||--->Farm |||]

9-12 wez need more of Dat lazer stuff cause i like dem pretty Colorz [Energy weapons ||--->Energy weapons |||]

13-15 "I got some of Dat pretty stuff in the ground sir"
"Dhen go and Getz some biggar diggars for its dhen " [Mine ||--->Mine |||]
>>
File: Man-in-Black-Suit.jpg (70 KB, 500x761) Image search: [Google]
Man-in-Black-Suit.jpg
70 KB, 500x761
>>48287689

A man whom stank of cigar residue garbed in a dusky set of attire approched the gates of Research Station Alpha near the dead of midnight. In his arms, an unassuming suitcase. After conversing with security, he eventually made his way through into the deeper part of the lab complex, approaching Doctor Brown.

"Greetings from Afairika, Doctor Brown. Your progress in satellites and telecommunications is; rather impressive. Your science team back at Freedomia have made some great strides in the field of- energy, and have come to profess a theory? I'll spare you words, Doctor, when I can show you the details."

The man opened up his suitcase to reveal a wealth of documents.

"They call it, the "Detroit Project"."
>>
>>48297170
Ayy more greenskins, wot say you gubbins stop muckin about and join us here greenskins
>>
What's it you prepose exactly?
>>
>>48294273

A fairy came approching the Governor's Manor within New Albion. Compared to Freedomia, Albion was a more temperate place; there were less space-bugs and blistering heat to deal with, and during this time of year she would say it was all in all not a bad place to live in.

"Hey, Governor! Mister Governor, you there? I'm from Afairika, here to give you some important information!" She held several sheets of paper in her hands, though being illiterate, she didn't really know what they entailed beyond them being important.
>>
>>48297324
Oi I Propose an alliance ov da greenskinz so tha Boyz can become the meanest and the greenest
>>
>>48297748
Iz agree to dis alliance of yours so wez can get stronger...anything else you wantz?
>>
>>48297694
Prince Gregory personally accepted the papers, but then spoke to the fairy.

"Please, stay a while and share some tea. At new Albion we must insist that everyone who visits have something to eat."

An assortment of sweet gourmet cookies and tea with sides of sugar, honey, cinnamon and more were arrayed in the splendor of New Albion's food surplus.
>>
>>48297834
Nah not for now, anything you want to trade grot?
>>
>>48297908
No wez good
>>
File: 608.jpg (34 KB, 680x734) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
34 KB, 680x734
I quit. Wheelie, don't count me in the next turn and remove me instantly from the game.
I've simply realised how bad my position and situation is, so no point trying
>>
>>48297988
Newt, You're being an alarmist. No one is out to kill you. The alliances probably will not last, and with a smidgeon of imagination I could use your current technology to drop half the players in this game.
>>
>>48297988
So much for getting Scouting and Leadership
>>
File: First.jpg (101 KB, 617x347) Image search: [Google]
First.jpg
101 KB, 617x347
>>48297840

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcbUcxoRnyM

The fairy's eyes brightened as she glanced upon the assortment of sweets before her. A diet of corn, wheat, and various forms of tuber left the pallets of the Afairikans ever seeking out anything that didn't just grow out of the ground. She gasped.etiquette

"Wh- where did you get those?"

Taking seat, the fairy displayed a type of instinctual etiquette, sipping the tea with a dainty touch. "I wasn't really given the specifics, but a set of fairies are migrating into your territory, your Majesty. They say it's to teach you magic- erhm, leylines. We're not supposed to call it that according to the scientists, but that's what it is! I don't even understand a word of this leyline nonsence, but apparently it helps humans understand?"

Oh goodness! She thought; she was speaking to a Prince! This was awesome, yet it also made her quite nervous!
>>
>>48297988

Wait Mister Newt, don't go! We just reached an understanding with each other! If you leave, I won't have anyone to complete against in the literacy race~!

If you'd just asked, we would have helped you with a smile!
>>
File: candy_shop_business_loan.jpg (310 KB, 668x447) Image search: [Google]
candy_shop_business_loan.jpg
310 KB, 668x447
>>48298199
The Prince sipped his tea listening intently, almsot curiously at the fairies at the same time trying guage her.

It was clear she was versed in etiquette, at the same time he couldn't rightly. . .tell her age. He presumed any fairy they would send on government business would be an adult for their species, but due to her looks he had to resist the temptation to speak as though he were speaking to a little girl or a child.

"We will welcome them with open arms and open minds to learn whatever they have to teach." spoke the prince.

"As for the food, why, food is practically currency to us. We pledged that no man, woman, or child should ever go hungry the moment they step into our borders. In turn, we have plenty of opportunity to expand our palate with various dishes.

And sweets."

The Prince partook of another jammy dodger, his personal favorite.

"In a world far too focused on warfare, industry, and power we thought it might do good for somebody to remember the essences of polite society and culture. And every culture must eat.

Which reminds me, we haven't been able to focus too much on our tourism program but we have made efforts. Feel free to visit our sweetshop at the railstation on your way home. Just show them your badge, I'll pay the tab for anything you'd like to take home with you."
>>
>>48298454

Twirling a lock of her greenish hair without even noticing it, when the fairy saw the Prince staring at her, she took a moment to gauge herself before noticing her fidgeting and abruptly stopped.

"I wish we could say the same, but Colonel Max Volume says we must continue military build-up: make his men more planes, use our magic to power his planes, and whenever we offer to help him directly, he always tells us to get back to either more research or farming. Sometimes, it seems like he's the person that really runs Afairika, and Miss Governess is just a...a person that doesn't actually run it! I think it's rather rude, though I've never told anybody about it, and I know it's bad to say bad things about your superiors. Yet, all she's been trying to do is keep the American spirit alive, and he always goes about stamping that out for "more bombers" or "more guns". I just don't understand him at times!

Now that you mention it, we were meaning to open trade with you, but that project got cancelled as soon as the call for more bombers was made. If Miss Governess had known you had all these sweets, she would have probably pushed harder to get it through!"
>>
[Odab]
The pirates expand their lands [+5 hex], and defensive robots begin to be placed [2/4]. Just barely, the artillery unit finishes [Artillery [Bombard: 1](-1 power/turn)]; the armory is completed as well [Armory I; -2 stone]

[Nova America]
No one is sufficient to become a Nova American general, but an oil rig is constructed [P1; +1 power/turn].

[GARM]
The mega-drive nears completion [22/25], the technologies are sent to Altech, and GARM starts adapting its new techs to suit its needs [1/8].

[Railgun HQ]
The labs undergo improvements [3/6], while weapons research progresses slowly [5/10].

[Devil Ants]
Construction continues [8/25], and the breeding program is a complete success [Flight II]! Expansion starts [1/2], and a new breed of drone is created [Electro-drone [+1][-1 food/turn].

[Free Army]
The Artillery brigade is completed [Artillery Brigade [Bombard: 1.5](-2 power/turn], though there isn't any progress training the snipers. The labs start improving the Free Army's Biofuels [1/6], and a still undergoes construction [1/4].

[Machina]
The Clockwork Brigade is updated [ Add [Siege] and [Bombard: 1], (-.5 power/turn ], and a new Brigade is complete [+2 [Siege] [Bombard: 1, (-.5 power/turn) ]

[New Albion]
The materials are sent to Machina, work on the Heavy Ship continues [3/4], and the Village progresses [4/6].

[Confederation]
A small band of merfolk from the now defunct nation of Mare are captured, and brought back to Vadimawai [Resources: Mer captives], and though there isn't progress on the spawning site or barracks, training of a militia starts [1/2].

[Mad Medicine]
Genetic testing is finally complete [Genetics IV], the cloning process is completed [+5 Doppelgangers; Cloning I], and improvements to a farrm start [3/6].

[Altech]
AI research is so nearly complete [9/10], and life support systems are a go [Life Support I]! The transfer into orbit begins [1/25], and the trade is sent.
>>
>>48292593

>>Due to low space, the Technology Tab has been moved to its own page! Some letter reduction techniques have also been pursued. We apologize for any inconvinience these changes might cause in reading this information sheet!

[The US Territory of Afairika]
Nation Race(s): Fairies, Americans
Color: Liberty Blue
Fluff: http://pastebin.com/EFkp51KD
>Pop:
124 Total (+6/t)
74 Fairies (+4/t)
48 Humans (+2/t)
Food: 200 (+7/t)
Currency: 33 (+7/t)
>Settlements:
Freedomia (Capital City, 1 Def):
-Pierrot's Penthouse (Gov. HQ)
-Farm III (Food, +3/t)
-Ley Reactor II (Power, +2/t)
-Mine I (Ore, +1/turn)
-Lumbermill I (Wood, +1/t)
-Smelter I
-Barracks I
-Focusing Tower I
-Factory I
-Airfield I
New Detroit (Town):
-Farm II, (Food, +2/turn)
-Farm I, (Food, +1/turn)
Margaritaville (Town):
>Routes:
Road from Freedomia to Research Station Alpha (Afairika to Altech!)
Road from Freedomia to New Nottingham (Afairika to New Albion!)
>Military:
--The Governess's Fairies
x1 "Clownpiece Two", The Governess's Lunatic Aide from Hell {Flight}{Lunacy}{Terraformer} [Str. 3] (2 Food/t)
--Security Force
x2 Heavy Weapons Platoons [Str. 1] (1 Food/t)
--1st Extra-Planar Squadron (Active [76], 1 turn[s])
x1 VE-7(R) Fighter Squadron {AIR} [Str. 1.6]
--1st Devilbird Bomber Squadron (Active [76], 1 turn[s])
x1 MB-1(R) Bomber Flight {AIR} [Str./Bom. 1/1]
x1 MB-2(R) Bomber Flight {AIR} [Str./Bom. 2/1]
>Resources:
Power: 50 (+2/t) Ore: 43 (+1/t) Wood: 35 (+1/t)
>Technology:
http://pastebin.com/QCPW7qnP
>Territory:
>Eccentricities:
[Leylines]: The fairies of Afairika have a unique, innate ability to manipulate the strange energies of Nibiru, but are physically weak.
[Trained Engineers]: The remaining men of Afairika aren't scientists, but they sure can build.
>Trade Routes:
Freedomia to Research Station Alpha (Currency, +2/t)
>Pending Trades:
None
>>
>>48299277
Hey wheelie I think you missed my go last turn cause you didn't update me?
>>
File: 21534892123.jpg (40 KB, 552x325) Image search: [Google]
21534892123.jpg
40 KB, 552x325
Rolled 91, 86, 84, 61 = 322 (4d100)

>>48299283

"Not bad for a first try; leave the progress tabs to me, kay? That way we won't be here so late!"

>On hold: Minute-Fairies [1/4]

+Focusing Tower I
+[Leyline Manipulation V]
+[DANMAKU I]
+['Fairy' Incendiaries I]
+[Flight I]
+[Lunacy I]
+[Training I]
+[Tactics I]
+[Medicine I]
+[Leylines]

"Okay, back to training fairy fighters! Oh, and don't forget our medical procedures; the only reason Colonel is letting this fly at all is cause' of that title!" (Minute Fairies [1/4]!)"

2+3.
+Road from Freedomia to New Nottingham (Afairika to New Albion!)

"Okay, your Majesty. We trust you. We trust you real, real much, enough that we'll give you our secrets of magic! But please please please please, don't trade it to anyone when I give it to you without telling me first. Not only does it not work unless they have fairies, or something else that can use mag- uh, leylines, but it's really, really dangerous! If you need help on how to use it, just ask!" (Sending New Albion [Leyline Manipulation V], [Ley-Powered Machinery II], [DAN Ammunition I], and [5 Fairies].)

+Road from Freedomia to Research Station Alpha (Afairika to Altech!)

"Hey, hey, Doctor Brown! We trust you. We trust you real, real much, enough that we'll give you our secrets of magic! But please please please please, don't trade it to anyone when I give it to you without telling me first. Not only does it not work unless they have fairies, or something else that can use mag- uh, leylines, but it's really, really dangerous in the wrong hands! If you need help on how to use it, just ask!" (Sending Altech Corperation [Leyline Manipulation V] and [5 Fairies].)
>>
>>48299384
Post was too long, I got you. And I'll process Afairika's turn with yours.

>>48297988
I think you're blowing your situation way out of proportion, newt. No one's out to get you, and you can still get stronger.
>>
>>48299440
Ok thx
>>
File: Hunger11.jpg (26 KB, 660x390) Image search: [Google]
Hunger11.jpg
26 KB, 660x390
Nation Name: Hunger
Nation Race(s): Morphed Infected Undead
Color: Yellow
Fluff: http://pastebin.com/6svjJX2s
Settlements:
+[New Kazan]
Population (+4/turn): 85
Food (-6/turn): 67
Currency (+3/turn): 26
Structures:
+1 [Nuclear Power Plant II]
+1 [Nuclear Power Plant I]
+2 [Mine II]
+1 [Auto-Factory I]
+1 [Lab II]
+1 [Airport I]
+1 [Port I]
+1 [Barracks I]
+1 [Missile Silo I {Bombard: 1}]
Defenses:
+1 [New Kazan]
Military:
+2 [Grunt Troops {Militia} {1d10}]
+1 [Famine Battalion {Shock Troopers} (+1) (Bombard: 1.5) (-2 food//turn)]
+1 [War Battalion {Shock Troopers} (+1) (Bombard: 1.5) (-4 food//turn)]
+1 [Death Battalion {Shock Troopers} (+.8)(Bombard:1)(-2 food//turn]
+1 [Harvester {Scavenger} {+.6} (-2 power/turn)]
+1 [Stealth Bomber {Stealth} [+1.6] [-3 power/turn])
Tech:
+[Infantry II]
+[Engineering II]
+[Explosives II]
+[Hunger Bioweaponry II]
+[Hunger Stealth Aircraft I]
+[Plague Missiles I]
+[Targeting I]
+[Tactics I]
+[Aviation I]
+[Subsistence-Based Military]
Resources:
Power (-1/turn): 50
Ore (+4/turn): 142
+3 [Small Supply of Uranium {Power}]
+5 [Menehune Slaves]
Eccentricities:
http://pastebin.com/UmTU4LZH
>>
Nibiru.png
2 MB, 3000x2500
>>48299277
[Taach Okaan]
The lands of the Taach Okaan spread immensely, the farm undergoes imporvements [3/8], and improvements on the weaponry are halfway done [4/8]. The mine is also dug further [4/8].

[Colombina]
The Minute Fairies are trained; they're excellent medical personnel [Minute Fairies {Flying}{Medical} [+1](-1 food/turn)]! The tech is sent to New Albion and Altech.

AS ALWAYS, IF YOU PARTICIPATED IN A TRADE LAST TURN, RECEIVE THE RESULTS NOW!
>>
>>48299538
[ADDENDUM]
[Machina]
Clockwork Men: Remove [Bombard], add [Heavy] [Anti-personnel][armor-piercing]; +1.6 strength
>>
>>48299051
"A wise ruler knows to delegate matters to others whom they are best suited. A king may rule a nation, but his generals defend it. So it is that her Governess trusts her Colonel to the task of managing the security.

Much like we ourselves rely on you. . .and these days, the dwarves, in matters of international security.

The benefit of this is we have ample room, freedom even, to do these things we do. If there are issues of expanding trade, or relations between us, we would be more than happy to perform the bulk of the work for them."
>>
File: Dakka.jpg (79 KB, 720x514) Image search: [Google]
Dakka.jpg
79 KB, 720x514
Rolled 71, 74, 63, 54 = 262 (4d100)

Nation Name: Odab Collective
Fluff: Giant Pirate Fleet that got themselves crash-landed after being defeated by an unspecified foe, now resorting to their aggressive nature to rebuild their fleet and take to the stars once more.
Population: 76 (+4/turn)
Food: 100 (+10/turn) (8)
Currency: 9 (+4/turn) (1)
Structures: [Mine 3] [Power Plant 2] [Farm 2] [Quarry 2] [Lumber Yard] [Raiding Camp] [Rum Distillery] [Power Infrastructure] [Port] [Construction Depot] [Factory] [Fabricator] [Pasture] [Research labs] [Butcher] [Fuel Drill] [Mine] [Armory]
Military: 2 Pirate crews (army) [-2 food -2 currency] 4 Land Guard [+.2](militia) Tank [armored][+.6](-2 power/turn) Artillery [Bombard: 1](-1 power/turn) 1st Flotilla (fleet)[(+.2) -1 currency]
Tech: [Forging] [Infantry 3] [Weapons] [First Aid] [Artillery] [Automatic Weapons] [Robotics 2] [Shipbuilding] [Tools] [Tanks] [Aircraft] [Rocketry] [Engineering] [Agriculture 2] [Hovercraft] [Cybernetics] [Spacecraft]
Resources:
Ore 72 (+4/turn)
Power 41 (+4/turn) (1)
Stone 32 (+2/turn)
Wood 14 (+1 per turn)
Student Xenobiologist
Eccentricities:
[Sea Legs]: The pirates of Odab excel at naval warfare, granting extra power to their units, although terrestrial units are weaker.
[Money-hungry]: Currency isn’t easily made by the Odab, They’d much rather steal it. However, using currency to boost an action is more effective than usual.

1-4. Start training and recruiting stronger Orc troops for the army, Orcs were born, and bred for war, and waring is what they do best
+Weapons
+Automatic Weapons
+Armory
+Infantry 3
+Cybernetics
>>
>>48299277
Population: 69(+2/turn)
Food: 177 (+6/turn)
Currency:6 (+3/turn)
Power plant III,
Mine III
Quarry II
Farm II
Smelter II
Forge II
Machinist shop II
Power plant I
Military: 1 Dwarven Volunteers, 4 Clockwork men [+3.6 [Siege][Heavy][Anti-personnel][armor-piercing];
(-.5 power/turn) ]
Engineering II
Infantry II
Machinian Constructs III
Efficiency III
[Machinian heavy armor II]
Autocannon III
Workplace Efficiency
Modularization
Foraging I
Shipbuilding I
Conscription I
Electronics I,
'Mad' Energy Weapons I
Programming I
Albion Heavy Ships I
[AI III]
[Rocketry I]
[Rockets I]
Resources: Power: 58 (+7/turn)(-2/turn),
Ore: 37 (+3/turn)(-2/turn)
Stone: 72 (+5/turn)
Refined Ore 4 (+2/ turn)
Processes:
Eccentricities:
[Industrial Center]: Mining has long been a way of life for the people of Machinia, though they aren't so good at handling other resources.
[Small]: Even the humans of Machinia are small, and so the colony consumes less food than others. However, the constructs they produce are costly in power.
>>
Rolled 88, 94, 22, 14 = 218 (4d100)

>>48299773
1. March our clockwork men at the Capitol of the free Army.
+4 Clockwork men [+3.6 [Siege][Heavy][Anti-personnel][armor-piercing];

2.Begin constructing our next batch of clockwork men.
+Forging II
+Engineering II
+Infantry II
+Efficiency III
+Heavy Drills III
+Autocannon III
+Workplace Efficiency
+Modularization
+Electronics I,
+Programming I
+[AI III]
+[Rocketry I]
+[Rockets I]
+Forge II
+Machinist shop II
+Industrial Center
+Small

3.Begin working on Heavy armor once more.
+Forge II
+Machine Shop II
+Forging II
+Engineering II
+Efficiency III
+Workplace efficiency I
+Industrial Center

4. Begin improving our workplace efficiency once more as well.
+Efficiency III
+Workplace efficiency I
+Industrial Center
>>
Courtier Name: AFSOC
Courtier Race: Humans
Courtier to: Afairika

Fluff: Colonel Maxwell Vol expected to enter Nibiru as a NASA security agent. He wasn't so optimistic as to think nothing would go wrong, but the stranding from Earth and disaster of a landing have shaped his views in comparison to the rest of Afairika. Realizing the rising tensions in the world and fearing for the future of both the Colony and his homeland, it was time to formally re-establish a temporary Air Force Special Operations Command on Nibiru in order to oversee the safety of the Colony and ensure a return to Earth. Hand picking his best engineers and aviators, they have established a forwards operation base in order to conduct addtional developments in research and security without the constant interruptions/having to interrupt the local government. In a world gone mad, Spec. Ops hope to retain some vistage of sanity and control. Any Time, Any Place.
>>
File: 2590086_2d6bd92f_m.jpg (19 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
2590086_2d6bd92f_m.jpg
19 KB, 400x225
Rolled 40, 29, 29 = 98 (3d100)

Nation Name: GARM
----
Food (Power): 17 {+2/-1}
Resources: Power: 17 {+2/-1}, Ore: 19{+1/turn}
Military:

[Garm Power II], Garm Robotics I, Garm Weapons I, Garm Engineering II; GARM Manufacturing I; Xenogeology I; Xenogeology I; Biomechanics I; Repairs I; Physics I; [Power Systems I: +1/turn]; [Energy Production I (+1 Power/turn)]; [GARM Weapons I]

--Alien Tech--
[Renewable Energy I] [Satellites I] [Orbital Bombardment] and [Communications I]

--Eccentricities:--
[Power-dependent]: Though GARM has a limitless backup generator, it is very weak. While it has enough power (~10), results are slightly better, but when the backup generator is on (>10 power), its actions incur penalties.
[One Mind]: While creating miltary units is costly to GARM, it controls each 'body' directly, making them stronger.

--Progress--

--Actions--
1: The drive powers on. [Mega Project: Translation Drive System 22/25]
2.3. GARM continues the adapation of the technology. [Adapt all non-GARM technology to boost GARM's proprietary knowledge] [1/8]
--Technologies in question: [Renewable Energy I] [Satellites I] [Orbital Bombardment] and [Communications I] [ [Energy Production I] {Attempting to stamp them as GARM and consolidate to energy research gains: 'GARM Energy Theory I or something}
>>
Rolled 85, 45, 88, 57, 92, 46, 28, 97, 3, 9, 82, 7 = 639 (12d100)

>>48299523
1. Send +[Targeting I] to the Free Army. Apologies for the late trade.

2-3. Complete the +[Menehune Breeding Pen] in order to begin adding to our dwindling flesh stores.
>1/4
+[Engineering II]

4. Complete +[Uranium Engines I] research, thus reducing power consumption in our vehicles.
+[Engineering II]
+[Nuclear Power Plant II] Familiarity with radioactive energy sources
+[Lab II]

5-6. Study +[Transport Ships I] tech.
+[Lab II]
+[Port I]

7-9 Research +[Hunger Bioweaponry III].
+[Hunger Bioweaponry II]
+[Lab II]

10-11 Build another +[Nuclear Power Plant I]
+[Engineering II]

12. Begin the optimization of our current and future nuclear power plants through research of +[Improved Reactors I]
+[Engineering II]
+[Nuclear Power Plant II] Familiarity with radioactive energy sources.
+[Lab II]
>>
>>48299277
Population: 260 (+8/turn)
Food: 334 (+14/turn)
1 (Second Nest)
1 [Electro-drone [Anti-Espionage][+1][-1 food/turn]
Tech: [Foraging I] [Selective Breeding II] [Agriculture V] [Poison II] [Drone Morphism I] [Engineering I] [Sharpened Pincers II] [Enriched Diet II] [Scouting I] [Spiracles I] [Flight II] [Espionage I] [Tunneling I] [Electro-sensitivity II] [Speed I]
Eccentricities:
>>
>>48299872
>Uranium engines were at 3/4
>>
Rolled 46, 6, 50, 80 = 182 (4d100)

>>48299893
>>48299277
Food growth actually at +13 due to new unit, will fix next turn.

1. Farm Mountain super structure continues to be built. 8/25
+Agriculture V
+Tunneling I
+Engineering I
2. Continue to expand around second nest so the area can be secured for use. 1/2
3. Begin breeding for stronger legs and faster movement.
+Selective Breeding II
+Mutations.
4. Check over the young for more mutations.
+Mutations.
>>
Rolled 18, 2, 79, 46 = 145 (4d100)

>>48299277
[Altech Corporation]
Nation Race(s): Humans and AI
Color: Cyan
Fluff: The Altech Corporation sent colonists to Nibiru late into the colonisation wave and had little oppurtunity to establish a foothold. Specialising in Artificial Intelligence, the corporation wasn't interested in the natural resources of the planet, but with AI.
Settlements: Research Station Alpha
Territory: 14
Population: 71 +(2/turn)
Food: 76 (+2/turn)
Currency: 85 (+2/turn)
Resources: Power: 92 (+3/turn) Ore: 74 (+2/turn) Refined Ore: 16 (+1/turn)
Structures: Government Building, Powerplant II, Farm I, Mine II, Mine I, Forge 1
Resources: Professional AI expert, 2 Amateur Programmers, 1 Basic AI, 5 fairies
Defenses (RSA): 1
Military: 1 Security Guard, 3 Satellites [Orbital Bombardment]
Tech: [Engineering I] [Programming II] [Forging I] [Electronics I] [Altech Energy Weapons] ['Mad' Energy Weapons] ['Mad' Hovercraft] [Altech Renewable Energy I] [AI III][Astronomy I] [Rockets I] [Satellites I] [Rocketry I] [Communications] [Automation II] [Monitoring Systems II] [Internet I] [Orbital Bombardment I] [Simulated GARM Engineering I] [Simulated GARM Robotics I] [Simulated GARM Manufacturing I] [Physics I] [Efficiency III] [Life Support I] [Leyline Manipulation V]
Eccentricities:
[Wild Lands]: With their lack of a foothold, Altech has a slightly harder time expanding, but the surrounding lands are still uncorrupted.
[Not Interested]: The plundering of Nibiru's resources isn't much of a priority to Altech, but the planet does seem to react with their AI in weird, often beneficial, ways.

1) Good, the AI research is progressing well, very soon now it will be complete and we can make use of these advanced AI [9/10]
2&3) This space station is taking much longer than expected, hopefully we can complete it soon [1/25]
4) Its time to begin work on this... "Detroit Project" that the Afairikan... emissary? gave us the documents for.
>>
>>48300159
>>48299283
The communications networks of the Altech Corporation and the Territory of the United States Afairka.

"This is Major General Albert of the Albion Colonial Armed Forces. Under orders from Parliament and his Majesty I am hereby informing you that the campaign against the Free Army has begun, and we are officially requesting any air or land support that can be provided."
>>
>>48299799
Ordinator Steelbeard watched from high up from the House of Lords as Machina's companies of clockwork men marched out of Machina Prime.
"They aren't ready." he hears from behind him. he turns to Ordinator Lockhaus Smithson, the gnome in charge of Research and development.
"And you say this because?"Steelbeard queries.
"The armor is not done, they don't move as fast as they should and they're marching straight into the enemy's teeth!" Smithson fired back quickly. "They'll be slaughtered. wholesale."
Steelbeard shook his head and smiled. "I think not my friend. Their armor is a sight heavier than anything that has been sued to date, and while slower than we'd like they still make great speed. Also they have heavy weapons to crush just about anything on land, sea or air that tries to hurt them. I think you're underestimating them Smithson."
"B-b-but, we've done no testing of the new designs and-"
"The enemy will not sit idly by, any tests we make will be on the field of battle. I expect the next that is production already to be revised for any flaws we find in the old systems. The Free Army need to be brought to hell now, lest they go on the offensive against us all."
"Yes, Head Ordiantor Steelbeard."
"Smithson?"
"Yes?"
"You have free reign on resources for that improved armor."
"Thank you sir."

Smithson strode out saying, "I want more power for our foundries, we have armor to improve!"

Spend 3 power for armor research.
>>
>>48300237

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPgS26ZhqZs&spfreload=1

"Roger that General; my men are preparing for takeoff. You have any specific objectives in mind beyond bombing the fellas?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHIBVnJdxyk

The situation had gone critical. A number of the engineers were silently protesting, feeling that it was hardly correct to send their men off in museum pieces when better designs were just around the corner, yet the funny thing about wars were the fact that they were often fought with the forces the participants currently had at hand; and not the ones they necessarily desired. Lt. Colonel Hank D. Morgans led the formation, his VE-7 Bluebird's engine screaming ahead as they began heading west. Thanks to efforts from Altech, the whole group was outfitted with functional communications, a luxury that their ancestors flying in the same craft would have not possessed.

"This is Blue Leader to Blue Squardron: fly ahead and screen the field; if you encounter hostiles, open fire; we've got the skies, and reports that their AA abilities are limited. Red Squadron; look out for "metal men", those are friendlies; you keep that in mind too, Blue Squadron. Relaying further commands as they come. Over."

Mad Twister opened up the radio full of glee.

"Roger that, Blue Leader, Blue Three is ready to kick some hostile rear! Out."

The farther up into the skies the group went, the more apparent became Nibiru's alien landscape. They were flying off to the wild blue yonder; probably the first to do so on this planet.
>>
File: 607.jpg (41 KB, 311x367) Image search: [Google]
607.jpg
41 KB, 311x367
Rolled 95, 76, 4 = 175 (3d100)

>>48299277
Fluff: Sent with the Fairies of Freedomia, these were the best America had to offer and were programmed with a secret protocol upon entering atmosphere to orbit the planet for a period of time before landing and beginning colonizing. A republic was determined to not be able to function efficiently once other planets were able to be colonized and fought over with ease and so they were sent here to form a new government and ferry resources and new technology to give america an edge for the transition. When they found out the planet was cut off, they decided to form an Imperial type of government and set about freeing the planet.

Population: 15 (+2/turn)
Food: 18 (+2/turn)
Currency: 32 (+3/turn)
Structures: [The Twin Palaces of The Imperial Seat and The Senate]; [Farms I]; [Power Plants III]; [Mines II]; [Quarries I]; [Lumberyards I]; [Hydro Pumps II]; [Docks I]; [Oil Rig I]
Military: 6 [Militia]; 2 [Naval Boat]; 1st Squadron "Africanus" [+.8 (-1 oil)/turn]
Tech: [Aircraft II]; [Forging II]; [Tactics I]; [Tanks I]; [Shipbuilding I]; [Architecture I]; [Majesty I]; [Capitalism I]; [Agriculture II]; [Engineering III]; [Electronics I]; [Infantry I]
Resources: Amateur Xenobiologist, Power: 24 (+6/turn) Ore: 10 (+2/turn) Wood: 4 (+1/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Fresh from Orbit]: Nova America has just arrived on planetside, fresh and ready to conquer. However, they don't have the experience dealing with the native life that other nations do.
[Superhumans]: The modified humans that make up Nova America's population are naturally strong, but they need more food to function.

1-2; Train General [Tactics I]; [Majesty I]; [Infantry I]; [Aircraft II]; [Tanks I]; [Shipbuilding I]
3; Expand SOUTHEAST along the peninsula [Majesty I]; [Capitalism I]
>>
Rolled 96, 96, 96 = 288 (3d100)

>>48299277
>[Railgun HQ]
>Defenses (Capital):1
>buildings:Labs I
>Military: 1 militia
>Eccentricity:
>[Soldiers]: Railgun Inc. does well with technology involving the military, though not much else.
1. The labs need to be bigger and better upgrade them 3/6
+engineering II

2 . Why has progress failed out? Get back to work on the weapons 5/10
[Soldiers]:
[Completely Mad]:
Labs I
Engineering II

3. Begin research on combat drugs. Things to boost skill and reflexes to amazing levels even if they. Only work for a short time.

[Soldiers]:
[Completely Mad]:
Labs I
Engineering II

>The labs undergo improvements [3/6], while weapons research progresses slowly [5/10].
>>
>>48301893
Holy shit lol. The dice gods bless my endeavors.
>>
File: 09 - 9ONlF8n.png (202 KB, 360x690) Image search: [Google]
09 - 9ONlF8n.png
202 KB, 360x690
>>48301893
witnessed
>>
>>48300159
Adding 6 currency to the first roll
>>
File: B17_(Civ5).png (611 KB, 859x896) Image search: [Google]
B17_(Civ5).png
611 KB, 859x896
>>48299538

[The US Territory of Afairika]
Nation Race(s): Fairies, Americans
Color: Liberty Blue
Fluff: http://pastebin.com/EFkp51KD
>Pop:
130 Total (+6/t)
68 Fairies (+4/t)
50 Humans (+2/t)
Food: 200 (+6/t)
Currency: 40 (+7/t)
>Settlements:
Freedomia (Capital City, 1 Def):
-Pierrot's Penthouse (Gov. HQ)
-Farm III (Food, +3/t)
-Ley Reactor II (Power, +2/t)
-Mine I (Ore, +1/turn)
-Lumbermill I (Wood, +1/t)
-Smelter I
-Barracks I
-Focusing Tower I
-Factory I
-Airfield I
New Detroit (Town):
-Farm II, (Food, +2/turn)
-Farm I, (Food, +1/turn)
Margaritaville (Town):
>Routes:
Road from Freedomia to Research Station Alpha (Afairika to Altech!)
Road from Freedomia to New Nottingham (Afairika to New Albion!)
>Military:
--The Governess's Fairies
x1 "Clownpiece Two", The Governess's Lunatic Aide from Hell {Flight}{Lunacy}{Terraformer} [Str. 3] (2 Food/t)
x1 Minute Fairy Platoon {Flying}{Medical} [Str. 1] (-1 Food/t)
--Security Force
x2 Heavy Weapons Platoons [Str. 1] (1 Food/t)
--1st Extra-Planar Squadron (Active [76], 1 turn[s])
x1 VE-7(R) Fighter Squadron {AIR} [Str. 1.6]
--1st Devilbird Bomber Squadron (Active [76], 1 turn[s])
>Resources:
Power: 52 (+2/t) Ore: 44 (+1/t) Wood: 36 (+1/t)
>Technology:
http://pastebin.com/39C8VMca
>Territory:
>Eccentricities:
[Leylines]: The fairies of Afairika have a unique, innate ability to manipulate the strange energies of Nibiru, but are physically weak.
[Trained Engineers]: The remaining men of Afairika aren't scientists, but they sure can build.
>Trade Routes:
Freedomia to Research Station Alpha (Currency, +2/t)
>Pending Trades:
None
>>
File: Pix.png (26 KB, 174x220) Image search: [Google]
Pix.png
26 KB, 174x220
Rolled 96, 45, 11 = 152 (3d100)

>>48302263

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1OF3AWALhU

+Smelter I
+Factory I
+Airfield I
+[Aircraft II]
+[Automatic Weapons I]
+[Automation I]
+[Communications I]
+[DAN Ammunition I]
+[Engineering III]
+[Electronics I]
+['Fairy' Incendiaries I]
+[Forging II]
+[Leyline-Powered Engines II]
+[Monitoring Systems II]
+[Rockets I]
+[Rocketry I]
+[Training I]
+[Tactics I]
+[Volunteer Military I]
+[Trained Engineers]

"Colonel already wants the next generation of bombers up and running now that we have better tools and technology. You go ahead and do that, while I focus on other stuff! Kya, lets hope Boeing doesn't sue us~!" (Building Second Ge. Nibiru Bomber Flight!)

+[Agriculture II]
+[Automation I]
+[Engineering III]
+[Electronics I]
+[Trained Engineers]

"Our food is being produce pretty 50/50 with the amount we're using. That won't do! Lets spread some agriculture down to New Detroit; they seem to be good at that stuff!" (Build a farm in New Detroit!)

+Focusing Tower I
[AI III]
[Automation I]
[Communications I]
[DANMAKU I]
['Mad' Energy Weapons I]
[Engineering III]
[Electronics I]
[Leyline Manipulation V]
[Ley-powered Machinery II]
[Monitoring Systems II]
[Programming II]
+[Leylines]

"Some of our more scientific engineers are working on a program. A literal program; one that programs the leylines! They think they can make a security system that makes the leylines behave like living things with the right programs...and stuff. It's kinda like a puppet controlled by a puppet master, the master being the built-in AI! It sounds scientific, and we're all about being science, so I think it's a good move?" (Begin constructing Holo_Defense.API!)
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>48302280

+(???)

Work on the Detroit Project Begins. Everyone is silent about it, not even the Governess knowing what exactly it entails. (Help Altech with the Detroit Project!)
>>
>>48302280

+"Clownpiece Two", The Governess's Lunatic Aide from Hell {Flight}{Lunacy}{Terraformer} [Str. 3] (2 Food/t)

"Hey, wait, I just remembered that we can mold this world like silly putty! Other Me, please help these poor old humans set up the base of this area!" (Sending Clownpiece 2 to help terraform the farms in Action 2!)
>>
Fluff: The Taach Okaan (Steel Ones) were once part of a great Bio-ship, a self contained biosphere contained within a large ship, the creators of which where long disappeared. Originally mindless like many of the creatures on the ship, the Taach Okaan evolved to sentience over the course of the ships long journey. Gripped with a powerful curiosity, they soon began tinkering with the ships workings itself, damaging the navigation systems. Eventually the damage from the goblins incessant reverse engineering and cannibalising of the ships engine led the ship to crash on a strange world known as Nibiru. Some of the goblins and exotic life of the ship survived, and spilled out onto the planets surface. Their curiosity as powerful as ever, the Taach Okaan began constructing a new civilisation.
Territory: 15
Population: 12 (+2/turn)
Food: 12 (+3/turn)
Currency: 7 (+3/turn)
Military: Player-named mercenary [+1][-1 currency/food//turn] Player named boat [Navy]
Tech: Forging | Agriculture | Engineering | Energy Weapons ||Robotics || Shipbuilding |
Resources: Professional Xenobiologist, Ore: 4 (+2/turn) Power: 4 (+2 /turn), Wood: 2 (+1/turn), Stone: 2 (+1/turn)
>>
Rolled 60, 85, 27 = 172 (3d100)

Eccentricities:
[Curiousity]: The Taach Okaan are curious creatures, but once they've grasped something, that curiousity soon fades; they receive a bonus to discovering new technology, but suffer penalties when trying to improve old technology.
[Tinkerers]: Though the Taach Okaan deeply love finding out how things work, putting that knowledge into practical applications is a bit harder for them; they would rather break things down.

1-3 wez need to capture more of our island

>The lands of the Taach Okaan spread immensely, the farm undergoes imporvements [3/8], and improvements on the weaponry are halfway done [4/8]. The mine is also dug further [4/8].
>>
File: Tea.png (511 KB, 990x595) Image search: [Google]
Tea.png
511 KB, 990x595
>>48299642

The fairy spoke in between sips, momentairly fumbling with her cup a moment at the mention of the lack of defense at Albion and almost spilling the beverage before making a hasty save.

"I thought you were a fully equipped military presence? The security team back at Freedomia have had big shoes to fill in; they defend not only all of your territory, but Research Station Alpha as well as Afairika! It's good luck that they already had the motions drilled into them and they weren't a bunch of barnies like those Altechs, but I think all that worrying might be why the Colonel acts so pushy. If he really is the only military we have, then it makes more sense why he's always jumpy.

I heard that the guy causing you trouble is really jumpy too. Governess raised a bunch of fairies to join our army, but the Colonel denied using them. Says it's too dangerous! I think he might be correct, but I think going into battle with those aircraft is even more dangerous..."
>>
>>48299812
[NEW COURTIER]
You share your parent colony's stats, plus your own eccentricity:
[Air-Force]: Flying units made by AFSOC are stronger, though it isn't very good at making other units.
>Will be updating tomorrow
>>
File: Message.png (158 KB, 299x334) Image search: [Google]
Message.png
158 KB, 299x334
>>48299650

A neatly folded letter held with a patriotic seal finds its way onto the desk of...whoever the captain of the fleet was. How it got there "is a real big secret, silly!"

-

Dear Odab Leader Person;

Hello! It's the Governess of Afairika here! We heard that your people are astronauts! That's cool! We also heard that you know an awful lot about robots, and we'd like to know about robots too. It's all very robotic!

Anyway, we know a bunch of guys that are really great engineers. If you can give us...say, Robotics [II] tips, we can give you better Engineering [III] knowledge, so you can get back to space doing space stuff! Instructions on where to drop off the robot information are on the back of this page: Colonel doesn't want me to be talking to you, for some reason, but that's just cause' he's paranoid!

Have a Nice Day,
Miss Governess Colombina, "Clownpiece"
>>
>>48299277
How much more specific I'm suppose to be to get Artillery I tech - which I noted - instead of completely useless for me basic artillery unit? Screw this, I'm adding tech to skip further arguing back and forth. It would require exactly the same progress.

>Don't fill out
Pop: 64 (+2/turn)
Food: 132 (+5/turn)
Currency: 6 (+6/turn)
Power-plant II, Farm III, Lumberyard II, Quarry I, Mine II, Lab I, Barracks II, Surplus Store I, Market I, Workshop I, Garage I
Military:
2x Infantry Platoon
Tech: Infantry III, Mobile II, Engineering I, Agriculture I, Forging I, Foraging I, Energy Production I, Tactics II, Biofuel I, Aiming I, Mechanized Agriculture I, Ballistics II, Scouting I, Navigation II, Repairs I, Camo I, Artillery I
Resources:
Power: 61 (+6/turn) Wood: 55 (+2 turn), Stone: 24 (+1/turn), Ore: 54 (+2/turn), 5 Oil, Professional Xenobiologist
[Junta] ['Free' Army]

This is Colonel Kurtz. We are now in the state of war! This is not a drill! All personel to the battle stations, all reserve to the Quartermaster for their gear!
>>
Rolled 32, 18, 60, 61 = 171 (4d100)

>>48303560

1. Continue sniper training [2/6]
>Sniper Unit
Technologies: Infantry III, Mobile II, Engineering I, Foraging I, Tactics II, Aiming I, Ballistics II, Scouting I, Navigation II, Camo I
Armour-piercing, I guess... Something about camo would be also nice. And this should be what? +3.6? At lowered upkeep.
2. Upgrade all Infantry Platoons into Companies, providing them with artillery support
>Because apparently you can do that
Technologies: Infantry III, Mobile II, Engineering I, Tactics II, Aiming I, Ballistics II, Scouting I, Navigation II, Camo I, Artillery I
3. Get another unit of snipers going
>Sniper Unit
4. Build self-propelled artillery
>Mobile Artillery
Technologies: Infantry III, Mobile II, Engineering I, Tactics II, Aiming I, Ballistics II, Scouting I, Navigation II, Camo I, Artillery I
>>
Rolled 93, 56, 18, 48 = 215 (4d100)

>>48303569
And finally my make up turn (I fucking knew to keep it just in case)

5. Continue sniper training from action 1
>Sniper Unit
6. Continue upgrading Infantry Platoons from action 2
>Because apparently you can do that
7. Continue sniper training from action 3
>Sniper Unit
8.Continue with the self-propelled artillery from action 4
>Mobile Artillery
>>
>>48303590
Add 3 Currency to action 8
>>
>>48303560
>>48303569
>>48303590
Wait a minute! I should be receiving Rockets I and Engineering II

Which means Engineering II in all my units in production AND adding Rockets I to both upgraded Infantry and Mobile Artillery

>>48299872
Apologies accepted, even if I'm now in dire need for that tech and would already have it if you were present before. Still, no hard feelings - unlike other people who fucked me over with tech trade, you simply weren't even in the game, which a solid excuse

Or I can add that Targeting I due to the nature of massive make-up of Hunger, OP? A drowning man catches at a straw, after all
>>
>>48303666
If I can, add that to ALL units in production
>>
>>48300237
This is Dr. Brown of the Altech Corporation, we are primed and ready to provide orbital assistance at your command.
>>
>...Identity Spoofed
>...Encryption Keys Generated
>...Connected to Router
>>>Login: *********
>>>Enter Passcode: *********
>...Biometric Scan Confirmed
>Connected to NibiruNet...

>>48299523
>FROM: Col. John W. Kurtz
>TO: CO of the Hunger forces
>TOPIC: Diplomatic Exchange

>This is CO of the Free Army. I hava a proposal to make. Let us exchange knowledge on a quid por quo basis: I will share my files on Infantry III, you must, in return, fully disclose your data on Explosives II. Your information on Subsistence-Based Military intrigues me. Are you willing to exchange it for my research on Tactics II?

>>48299799
I hope you know what Samson Option is
>>
>Settlements:
New Albion (Capital)
New Coventry (Village)
New Nottingham (Village)
New Manchester (Village)
New Lancaster(Village)
>Governor's Manor
>Power:
>-Steam Furnace Electric
>-Hydroelectric
>Forge Lv1
>Barracks Lv1
>Docks Lv2
>Smelter Lv1
>Population: 251 (+12/turn)
>Food: 344 (+6/turn)(+3 AgIII)(+2 New Farm)(+2 New Farm) (-2 (standard) military units) [OP confirmed and feels so good]
>Military:
>Tech: Aether Oscilator Disintegrators III, Forging I, Agriculture III, Foraging I, Engineering II, Infantry I, Shipbuilding I, Efficiency I, Conscription I, Electronics I, 'Mad' Energy Weapons I, Altech Renewable Energy I, Programming I, Albion Heavy Ships I, Leyline Manipulation V, Ley-Powered Machinery II, DAN Ammunition I
>Resources:
>Ore: 8 +1/turn
>Stone: 35 (+1/turn)
>Wood: 35 (+1/turn)
>Power: 37 (+3/turn)
>Volunteers: 5 Fairies
>Eccentricities:
>[Jolly Old Empire]: On a mission of expansion, New Albion can colonize more territory before it gets harder to do so. But their lands may be more dangerous as a result
>[Riflemen]: The Colony's patented disintegrator rifles are stronger than normal, though normal infantrymen equipped with them cost Power as well

Heavy Ship 3/4
New Village 4/6
>>
File: DJI_0033-50662.jpg (319 KB, 2000x1499) Image search: [Google]
DJI_0033-50662.jpg
319 KB, 2000x1499
Rolled 59, 5, 64, 46 = 174 (4d100)

>>48304185
1. Trade
Aether Oscilator Disintegrators III ->Afairika
Agriculture III ->Afairika

2. Trade
Efficiency I ->Afairika
Foraging I ->Afairika

3. Trade
Ship Building I ->Afairika
Albion Heavy Ships I ->Afairika

4. Finalize the Heavy Ship. 3/4

Soon it will be able to help us make large constructions on the coast or make overseas trade FAR more efficiently!

Albion Heavy Ships I
Forging I
Engineering II
Shipbuilding I
Electronics I
Programming I,
>>
>>48299277
Nation Name: Mad Medicine Inc.
Nation Race(s): Humans (50%), Slimes (50%)
Color: Pink
Settlements: University City(capital), River Lab One(Town)
Territory: 29
Population: 133 (+5/turn)
Food: 150 (+6/turn)(-1 from troops)
Currency: 29 (+2/turn)(-1 from troops)
Resources: Power: 28+3 (+4/turn) Stone: 12+1 (+1/turn) Wood: 14+1 (+1/turn), Ore: 14+1 (+1/turn), Professional Xenobiologist, Caged Doppelgangers: 10, Captive White Elephants, Winged Elephants, Wampus Pack
Structures: Government Building, Powerplant III, 4 Farm I, Mine I, Quarry I, Lumberyard I, Labs II
Defenses (Capital City): 1
Military: 1 Interns with Experiments [militia], 1 professional sharpshooter mercenary [+1](-1 food/turn, -1 currency/turn), Mad Speed Hovercraft [+1](-1 power/turn)
Tech: [Engineering II], [Agriculture II], [Medicine II], [Slime Research II], ['Mad' Energy Weapons III], ['Mad' Hovercrafts II], [Domestication I], [Altech Energy Weapons I], [Basic AI; AI I], [Genetic Engineering II], [DNA manipulation I], [Water-born ecosystems II], [Waterproofing I], [Genetics III], [Programing II], [Internet I], [Cloning I], [Navigation II], [Energy Production I], [Robotics II], [Rocketry I], [Science II]
Eccentricities:
[Completely Mad]: Normalcy is boring! The scientists of the corporation find the unorthodox much easier, but don't really bother with the mundane.
[Determined]: The corporation are still determined to complete their mission, granting bonuses to research toward it, though they suffer greater penalties toward actions that contradict it.
Courtiers: Railgun Inc.
>>
Rolled 63, 99, 80 = 242 (3d100)

>>48299277
>>48304241
I just want to say, this has been the most amazing report period I've ever witnessed, and from what I've hear, Railgun Inc. is about to have their most amazing report period right now. Good job everyone, extra funding and bonus payments all around! Now, I've never quite figured out what these Doppelgangers are good for, so we're using them as lab rats for our research from now on. Churn out a bunch of them and bring them to the lab, it's time to do SCIENCE!

1 Now that we can make more doppelgangers for testing, they will serve as testing materials for our genetics research. [Genetics IV ---> V]
-Techs: [Domestication I], [Slime Research II], [Genetic Engineering II], [Science II]
-Resources Studied: Winged Elephants, Captive White Elephants, Wampus Pack, Caged Doppelgangers: 5
2 Study how to improve cloning, by cloning more doppelgangers [Cloning I ---> II]
-Techs: [Domestication I], [Genetic Engineering II], [Science II]
-Building: [Labs II]
3 Upgrade a farm using the latest farming knowhow. [Farm I --> II] [3/6]

4 [Die granted to Railgun Inc. for this turn]
>>
Rolled 49, 85, 9, 24 = 167 (4d100)

Since apparently I'm still in game:
1) Leadership I and Scouting II to Free Army
2) Economy II (+4 Currency/turn) and Amphibious Warfare I to Railgun Inc.
3) Leadership I and Tactics I to Railgun Inc.
4) Shipbuilding II and Construction I to Mad Medicine Inc.

And please, remove me from the game after this turn. I don't have any intention to stay and continue I most certainly mean it about disappearing from the map.
>>
>>48304633
+ 2 currency to that 9.

And all my remaining money (22) to Mad Medicine Inc.
>>
>>48304633
1. If you're going to take this turn you must realize you have a make up turn
2. Wheelie won't just disappear large successful nations. At not until someone takes possession of the corpse.
3.You're still majorly over reacting to makeshift alliances and completely ignoring any of the fluff viable alternatives to help yourself.
4. You need to post your statsheet.
>>
>>48304748
>At not until someone takes possession of the corpse.
Which is EXACTLY why I want to disappear and not just quit.
>>
>>48304811
Which is exactly why it's not going to happen. You quit, someone else gets to take all your goodies. Nations especially large long established ones do not just disappear, look at Rome, The Greek empire, China, India, Persia or Sumeria. Still remembered to this day if they are not still extant.
>>
Rolled 93, 52, 2, 36 = 183 (4d100)

>>48304748
Since apparently I have a make up turn:

1) Bio-camo I and Scouting II to Railgun Inc.
2) Infantry I and Foraging to Railgun Inc.
3) Animal taming I and Sailing to Railgun Inc.
4) Economy II (+4 Currency/turn) and Construction I to Free Army. Because you gave me those guns after all.

If not, just ignore this

>>48304840
I think it's not your call here.
>>
>>48304870
Sorry, no resources left to boost that 2
>>
>>48304870
that's Foraging II btw
>>
>>48303731
Ulfric Steelbeard responds thusly. "I do, and I know you lack the capability to pull it off. You're gravely outmatched here. SO you can either surrender and forced into being a client state, or you can try to fight, and I simply absorb you, your infrastructure, and your technology. To quote you, 'Your Choice.'"
>>
Rolled 44, 89 = 133 (2d100)

Courtier Name: AFSOC
Courtier Race: Humans
Courtier of Afairika
Fluff: Colonel Maxwell Vol expected to enter Nibiru as a NASA security agent. He wasn't so optimistic as to think nothing would go wrong, but the stranding from Earth and disaster of a landing have shaped his views in comparison to the rest of Afairika. Realizing the rising tensions in the world and fearing for the future of both the Colony and his homeland, it was time to formally re-establish a temporary Air Force Special Operations Command on Nibiru in order to oversee the safety of the Colony and ensure a return to Earth. Hand picking his best engineers and aviators, they have established a forwards operation base in order to conduct additional developments in research and security without the constant interruptions/having to interrupt the local government. In a world gone mad, Spec. Ops hope to retain some vestige of sanity and control. Any Time, Any Place.
[Air-Force]: Flying units made by AFSOC are stronger, though it isn't very good at making other units.
1. We need more planes. Look at how few we’ve been given to work with. [Build the 1st Special Operations Bomber Squad]
+[Aircraft II][Automatic Weapons I][Automation I][Communications I][DAN Ammunition I] [Engineering III][Electronics I]['Fairy' Incendiaries I][Forging II][Leyline-Powered Engines II] [Monitoring Systems II][Rockets I][Rocketry I][Training I][Tactics I][Volunteer Military I], [Trained Engineers], [Air-Force], Smelter I, Factory I, Airfield I
2. This government has devoted too much time into their fairy nonsense instead of working on the much more important research. [Research Aircraft III]
>>
File: Come get some.webm (551 KB, 480x271) Image search: [Google]
Come get some.webm
551 KB, 480x271
>>48304989
Nobody said I'm the one who will fuck you sideways. Hunger will. We all lose if he grows any stronger. And I can make that happen just to spite you, dying with a smile. That's what Samson Option is.
So bring it on if you really want to feed him with my tech. Or back the fuck down behind the buffer zone and everyone lives a little bit longer.
>>
Since Wheelie denied my request to be removed, I stay. For the sole purpose of removing myself from the game. "Fun".
>>
[Odab]
New armies are trained [3/4]!

[Machina]
The Clockwork men start their march to the Free Army [Arrival Next Turn]. New Clockwork men are undergoing training [3/4], there is finally some progress on heavy armor research [1/8], but there isn't any progress on workplace efficiency.

[GARM]
The drive is so close [23/25], and conversion plods along [2/8].

[Hunger]
The tech is sent, and the breeding pen is complete [Breeding Pen I; +2 food/turn]. Research completes [Uranium Engines I], and transport ships are created [Transport Ships I]. Bioweaponry efficiency goes ahead [3/8], a new power-plant is nearly ready [3/4], though there is no improvement on the reactors.

[Devil Ants]
The Super-farm progresses [10/25], though there is no expansion. Better runners are bred [2/3], and once again, the larvae are checked [3/4].

[Altech]
AI research halts, but the space station progresses [4/25], and the project begins [1/15].

[Nova America]
A general undergoes training [4/8], though expansion proves difficult.

[Railgun HQ]
Labs are upgraded [Labs II], energy weapons research completes [Energy Weapons IV], and combat drugs are finalized [Combat Drugs I]!

[Afairika]
The Bombers are very nearly done [4/5], and construction of a new farm begins [2/4]. However, there isn't any progress on the defensive network. Some engineers are sent to Altech to help with the Detroit Project [Progress: 2/15].

[Taach Okaan]
The island is covered by the Taach Okaan!

[Free Army]
Snipers are trained and ready for battle [+1 Sniper Unit [+3.4][Camouflaged][-1 food/turn], but there's no progress on the retraining. Another unit of snipers begin their training [2/6], as well as a battery of mobile artillery [2/5]. Finally, a bit of work is put into retraining the platoons [2/5], training halts for the new snipers, and the artillery battery nearly completes [4/5].
>>
Nibiru.png
2 MB, 3000x2500
>>48306190
[New Albion]
The trades go through (Except Efficiency and Foraging I (There are some logistics errors), and the ship is finalized [Resources: 1 Construction Ship].

[Mad Medicine]
More genetics research is had [3/12], and more doppelgangers are grown; they aren't quite ready though [4/6]. Finally, a farm is upgraded [+2 food/turn].

[AFSOC]
More planes are built [2/4], while better aircraft is looked into [4/8].

[World Event: Death of the Confederation]
Wetting themselves at all the rising powers around them, the Batracyi have devolved into the squabbling tribes they once were. The Confederation is no more.

If you participated in a trade last turn, it completes!
>>
File: HungerFlag.jpg (54 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
HungerFlag.jpg
54 KB, 1024x576
>>48303731
A croaking voice responds on the other end.
>Preparations to send the subsistence-based military tech will be made promptly in return for tactics II.
The line once again cuts off abruptly.
>>
File: All the time I need.webm (656 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
All the time I need.webm
656 KB, 1920x800
>>48306218

>This is CO of the Free Army. No deal without Explosives II

>>48306190
>>48304989
>Arrival Next Turn
You can still just get behind the buffer zone. Last chance
>>
File: Hunger.png (17 KB, 178x178) Image search: [Google]
Hunger.png
17 KB, 178x178
>>48306479
After a long radio silence, the line reopens.
>Following careful consideration, explosives II will also be sent over in return for infantry III.
The line cuts.
>>
>>48306614

>This is CO of the Free Army. Offer accepted, but postponed indefinitely until further notice.
>>
File: scibot.png (19 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
scibot.png
19 KB, 450x450
Rolled 65, 59, 47, 25 = 196 (4d100)

>>48306190
Stats: http://pastebin.com/wruKXDXd

Today we're going to congratulate Railgun Inc. on a job well done, and on opening their new and improved lab facilities. Good job making science proud, and improving our potential profit margin. As for the rest of you slackers, GET BACK TO WORK!

1-2 Now that we can make more doppelgangers for testing, they will serve as testing materials for our genetics research. [Genetics IV ---> V] [3/12]
-Techs: [Domestication I], [Slime Research II], [Genetic Engineering II], [Science II]
-Resources Studied: Winged Elephants, Captive White Elephants, Wampus Pack, Caged Doppelgangers: 5
3 Study how to improve cloning, by cloning more doppelgangers [Cloning I ---> II][4/6]
-Techs: [Domestication I], [Genetic Engineering II], [Science II]
-Building: [Labs II]
4 Upgrade a farm using the latest farming knowhow. [Farm I --> II]
>>
>>48306746
Spend 3 currency on the third (3) die.
>>
File: green-tide.jpg (521 KB, 893x597) Image search: [Google]
green-tide.jpg
521 KB, 893x597
Rolled 98, 44, 12, 65 = 219 (4d100)

>>48306190
Nation Name: Odab Collective
Population: 80 (+4/turn)
Food: 108 (+10/turn) (8)
Currency: 10 (+4/turn) (1)
Structures: [Mine 3] [Power Plant 2] [Farm 2] [Quarry 2] [Lumber Yard] [Raiding Camp] [Rum Distillery] [Power Infrastructure] [Port] [Construction Depot] [Factory] [Fabricator] [Pasture] [Research labs] [Butcher] [Fuel Drill] [Mine] [Armory]
Military: 2 Pirate crews (army) [-2 food -2 currency] 4 Land Guard [+.2](militia) Tank [armored][+.6](-2 power/turn) Artillery [Bombard: 1](-1 power/turn) 1st Flotilla (fleet)[(+.2) -1 currency]
Tech: [Forging] [Infantry 3] [Weapons] [First Aid] [Artillery] [Automatic Weapons] [Robotics 2] [Shipbuilding] [Tools] [Tanks] [Aircraft] [Rocketry] [Engineering] [Agriculture 2] [Hovercraft] [Cybernetics] [Spacecraft]
Resources:
Ore 76 (+4/turn)
Power 42 (+4/turn) (1)
Stone 34 (+2/turn)
Wood 15 (+1 per turn)
Student Xenobiologist
Eccentricities:

1. Finish the training of the new Orc troops [3/4]
+Automatic Weapons
+Infantry 3
+Tanks
+Armory
+I am throwing 5 currency at this as a little incentive
2. Start producing Robots for our defensive perimeter [2/4]
+Robotics 2
+Factory
+Fabricator
+Engineering
+Automatic weapons
3. Research into Genetics
+Research Labs
+Junior Xenobiologist
4. Upgrade Automatic weaponry so the boys have access to even more dakka
+Research Labs
+Automatic weapons
+Tools
>>
File: Hunger2.jpg (122 KB, 900x1058) Image search: [Google]
Hunger2.jpg
122 KB, 900x1058
>>48306698
Once more, the line reopens.
>Understood. We cannot promise our interest in the offer will not wane with time.
*Click*
>>
>>48306190
Population: 268 (+8/turn)
Food: 347 (+13/turn)
1 (Second Nest)
1 [Electro-drone [Anti-Espionage][+1][-1 food/turn]
Tech: [Foraging I] [Selective Breeding II] [Agriculture V] [Poison II] [Drone Morphism I] [Engineering I] [Sharpened Pincers II] [Enriched Diet II] [Scouting I] [Spiracles I] [Flight II] [Espionage I] [Tunneling I] [Electro-sensitivity II] [Speed I]
Eccentricities:
>>
Rolled 50, 51, 88, 13 = 202 (4d100)

>>48307001
>>48306190
1. Farm Mountain super structure continues to be built. 10/25
+Agriculture V
+Tunneling I
+Engineering I
2. Continue to expand around second nest so the area can be secured for use. 1/2
3. Continue breeding for stronger legs and faster movement. 2/3
+Selective Breeding II
+Mutations.
4. Check over the young for more mutations. 3/4
+Mutations.
>>
>>48305325
You who claim to care about the sake of the "living". Who claim to be concerned of the hunger.

Yet you actively trade them military technology, empower them and and make dealings.

That the undead themselves are of a threat to the world has yet to be seen, they have not made hostilities on others.

Indeed you have been more viscious than them. Attacking and killing unarmed settlers and civilians, declaring war on a peaceful nation state, conquering and raiding their lands, burning down homes and villages that would have gladly cooperated with you.

Hunger has not done an iota of harm to the world at large. Yet, even were they this threat you so purport them to be your actions have proven only that you do not intend in the slightest to prevent this from happening.

Threaten to give them your technology? You may as well do it now. You are already!
>>
File: The horror.jpg (52 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
The horror.jpg
52 KB, 800x600
>>48307331
Told you to stay the fuck out.
All you had to do is listen. And you blame me for being incempetent enough to ignore plain and open warning, then proceed with your expansion in my direction?
Truly, a great show of British incompetence and white-washing own failures.
But by all means, be my guest and come get me if you really want to.
>>
File: Hunger6.jpg (219 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Hunger6.jpg
219 KB, 1920x1200
>>48307001
A line of communication opens.
>Devil Ants, your food reserves are tremendous, and we Hunger are envious. Our ore reserves are plentiful, would you be willing to exchange food in return for ore? We are also open for some technology trading.
The line cuts
>>
>>48307477
... and thus the unholy alliance was forged
>>
>>48307420
I was told to avoid your borders.

I made effort to steer clear of your borders and instead expanded peacefully on open unclaimed land. I left a large buffer area and made a promise not to encroach the lands which already belonged to you.

Yet you declared war without any causes belli, in an unprovoked and unjustified attack. Made a beeline, a literal straight line of hexes, for the sake of conquest toward my settlements.

For purporting to be isolationist, you are the exact opposite of thus.
>>
>>48307498
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PoorCommunicationKills

Didn't care, don't care, won't care. You wanted war - here it is.
>>
>>48307568
>You wanted war - here it is.
he made an offer to give you all his technology, resources, and work for you
you attacked him...

this makes no sense watching this unfold
>>
File: Hunger9.jpg (58 KB, 999x1000) Image search: [Google]
Hunger9.jpg
58 KB, 999x1000
Rolled 63, 82, 28, 86 = 259 (4d100)

>>48306190
Nation Name: Hunger
Nation Race(s): Morphed Infected Undead
Color: Yellow
Fluff: http://pastebin.com/6svjJX2s
Settlements:
+[New Kazan]
+[New Omsk {Town}]
Population (+4/turn): 89
Food (-4/turn): 63
Currency (+3/turn): 29
Structures:
+1 [Nuclear Power Plant II]
+1 [Nuclear Power Plant I]
+2 [Mine II]
+1 [Auto-Factory I]
+1 [Lab II]
+1 [Airport I]
+1 [Port I]
+1 [Barracks I]
+1 [Missile Silo I {Bombard: 1}]
+1 [Breeding Pen I; +2 food/turn]
Defenses:
+1 [New Kazan]
Military:
+2 [Grunt Troops {Militia} {1d10}]
+1 [Famine Battalion {Shock Troopers} (+1) (Bombard: 1.5) (-2 food//turn)]
+1 [War Battalion {Shock Troopers} (+1) (Bombard: 1.5) (-4 food//turn)]
+1 [Death Battalion {Shock Troopers} (+.8)(Bombard:1)(-2 food//turn]
+1 [Harvester {Scavenger} {+.6} (-2 power/turn)]
+1 [Stealth Bomber {Stealth} [+1.6] [-3 power/turn])
Tech:
+[Infantry II]
+[Engineering II]
+[Explosives II]
+[Hunger Bioweaponry II]
+[Hunger Stealth Aircraft I]
+[Plague Missiles I]
+[Targeting I]
+[Tactics I]
+[Aviation I]
+[Transport Ships I]
+[Uranium Engines I]
+[Subsistence-Based Military]
Resources:
Power (-1/turn): 49
Ore (+4/turn): 146
+5 [Menehune Slaves]
Eccentricities:
http://pastebin.com/UmTU4LZH

1. Complete the new nuclear power plant.
>3/4
+[Engineering II]

2. Expand southwards.
+New Omsk {Town}
+Dependent Eccentricity expansion bonus

3-4 Continue efficiency research on +[Hunger Bioweaponry III]
>3/8
+[Hunger Bioweaponry II]
+[Lab II]
>>
>>48307498
And if you don't want war - back the fuck out one hex from my borders. The "beeline" stays where it is. Don't like it? Not my problem. There is a lot of land you can take without even firing a shot or antagonising anyone, so if you are so friendly and peace-loving, move in different direction than my borders. Any of my borders.

>>48307594
And I'm not interested in this or any other deal from him. Not to mention alliance. I thought it's obvious after declining.
Should I spell it?
>>
>>48307594
Besides, the offer was made when he already break the deal of not expanding in my direction.
Meaning it was just bribery. Which is yet another reason to decline the deal.
>>
>>48307639
he didn't expand in your direction, he expanded near the ocean. you expanded in a line toward him
>>
File: HungerSoldier.jpg (136 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
HungerSoldier.jpg
136 KB, 1024x1024
>>48307623
Expending +22 currency and +10 power on action 3.
>>
>>48307667
Order of... orders:
1) My expansion toward ocean
2) His expansion to move before I expand
3) In the same time making an empty promise of staying away.
4) Start of encirclement and openly breaking just made deal
5) Putting entire blame on me
6) ...
7) Classic Anglo Bullshit: Part I lost count

Then, being a classic Brit, he sends auxiliary forces on me, while sipping tea himself. First of course arming them to the teeth.
All because he just don't get the basic concept of "stay the fuck up".
I feel nothing but contempt and I don't mind this war at all. He wanted it - he has it.

I don't care how much of this shit was done as part of some stupid roleplay. I know one thing - when I say "back the fuck up", I mean it.
>>
File: Churchill_HU_90973.jpg (61 KB, 571x800) Image search: [Google]
Churchill_HU_90973.jpg
61 KB, 571x800
>>48307624
Once but a short while ago, the British were faced with a similar dilemma.

An aggressor, who so desiring to claim to the territory his surrounding neighbors, unable to take them through peace took them through war.

In those times, the British faltered. We appeased them, let them take more land, thought that if we simply turned our attention elsewhere, turned a blind eye, and made all efforts not to antagonize that he would be satiated.

We were wrong, and not until the aggressor was at the very gates of our land did we react. And the world was plunged into a period of violence and destruction hiterto unseen.

As man once said "The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

If we are to die fighting evil in whatever form of man, or beast, then it has been a life worth living for.
>>
File: 1245564576.jpg (36 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
1245564576.jpg
36 KB, 600x596
>>48307733
>2016
>Unironically quoting Churchill

Yeah, and then Brits sold their "allies" in the post-war conferences. Truly the British way of "saving the world" and their own interests. But never their fault. Ever.

How is the empire doing? Or how does it feels when Chang Chink and Patel Curry buy back your industry en-masse?
>>
Is there room to join? most colonies seem a bit advanced for new players to survive.
>>
>>48307815
Yes, there certainly is. New players get 8 makeup turns, and they can spend more points for beginning tech.
>>
>>48307477
The Electro-drone picks up an electro-magnetic wave from the irradiated rot smelling lands, but can't make sense of it. News is taken to the queens, but since there were no intrusions near the nests it was largely ignored, like all the other incomprehensible waves that come in.
>>
>>48307780
>Thinking the guy who's playing the British expy is actually British.
Kek.
I'll post more when I get to my cpu

>>48307815
There is, or you can join as a su faction of an extant nation.
>>
>>48307815
If your orky and green then Odab likes you
>>
>>48307815
Apart from the free army the Western hemisphere seems a bit more civil and open to diplomacy.
Just like IRL
>>
>>48307850
He's obnoxious, inept and land-hungry enough to qualify as Honorary British. He can be a Nigerian prince for all I care.
>>
>>48303714
And you better get yourself on the orbit ASAP. Because if I'm going to endure first wave - which suddenly doesn't look so impossible - I'm going directly for your double-crossing ass.
>>
>>48307836
Okay I'll join as Sci-fi Vikings, honour based warrior culture, originally intended to act as a balancing force between colonists in case of dispute, but got separated and were in space for far longer. Focus on Naval and infantry combat, small elite forces. If I could join to the south of Railgun, on that peninsular. give me a bit to work out stats/points spend.
>>
>>48307922
Fill out the stat-sheet, and I'll stat you tonight!
Nation Name: (What your new nation is called)
Nation Race(s): (What kind of peoples inhabit your nation)
Color: (Your color on the map)
Fluff: (What you were before 'The Stranding'; greatly helps with determining eccentricities, I suggest you don't take this lightly.)
Settlements: (player-named capital)
Population (+growth/turn): (GM Generated)
Food (+growth/turn): (GM Generated)
Currency: (GM Generated)
Structures: player-fluff government building, Chosen Resource structures (See Section 2 on rulesheet (8 points)
Defenses: (GM generated)
Military: (GM generated; see rulesheet)
Tech: (Point buy system (14 points cause starting late), see rulesheet)
Resources:
Eccentricities: (GM generated, see section I)
>>
>>48306479
"You've threatened insulted and are now attempting to blackmail People. You act like a perfidious wretch attacking when those you berate give you a wide berth to establish trades routes, and you act like access to our nation was your sole inalienable right without our say in the manner. You are a warmonger and a brute. The attack will not pull back until you either surrender or are annihilated. Machina is not afraid of you nor the Hunger."
>>
File: Bitch.jpg (10 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
Bitch.jpg
10 KB, 500x310
>>48307992
And you are a fucking idiot, jumping at war for no other reason than being told by a chap in pith helm "Go get them, boy".
And you call me a warmonger and a brute.
Go fuck yourself
Anything more to preach me?
>>
>>48307943
What of the two types of points do I have to spend on starting military?
>>
Would it be considered too late to join in?
>>
>>48308102
You've got 8 points on starting buildings (making resources) and 14 points on starting tech and units. The units can either be militia (upkeep-free), normal military unit or a ship. Fluff is entirely on your side

And stay away from New Albion. They don't understand clear and simple orders.
>>
>>48306190
Population: 71(+2/turn)
Food: 183 (+6/turn)
Currency:9 (+3/turn)
Power plant III,
Mine III
Quarry II
Farm II
Smelter II
Forge II
Machinist shop II
Power plant I
Military: 1 Dwarven Volunteers, 4 Clockwork men [+3.6 [Siege][Heavy][Anti-personnel][armor-piercing]; (-.5 power/turn) ] (one turn til arrival at Free army
Next batch of clockwork men (3/4)
Engineering II
Infantry II
Machinian Constructs III
Efficiency III
[Machinian heavy armor II] (1/8)
Autocannon III
Workplace Efficiency
Modularization
Foraging I
Shipbuilding I
Conscription I
Electronics I,
'Mad' Energy Weapons I
Programming I
Albion Heavy Ships I
[AI III]
[Rocketry I]
[Rockets I]
Resources: Power: 60 (+7/turn)(-2/turn),
Ore: 38 (+3/turn)(-2/turn)
Stone: 77 (+5/turn)
Refined Ore 6 (+2/ turn)
Processes:
Eccentricities:
>>
Rolled 26, 3, 12, 49 = 90 (4d100)

>>48308163
1. Construction on the newest clockwork men continues.(3/4)
+Forging II
+Engineering II
+Infantry II
+Efficiency III
+Heavy Drills III
+Autocannon III
+Workplace Efficiency
+Modularization
+Electronics I,
+Programming I
+[AI III]
+[Rocketry I]
+[Rockets I]
+Forge II
+Machinist shop II
+Industrial Center
+Small

2. Heavy armor research continues to better armor the troops and automata of Machina for conflict.(1/8)
+Forge II
+Machine Shop II
+Forging II
+Engineering II
+Efficiency III
+Workplace efficiency I
+Industrial Center

3.Resaerch in ways to better workplace efficiency continue.
+Efficiency III
+Workplace efficiency I
+Industrial Center

4.Begin improving the basic chassis and designs of our clockwork constructs.
+Forge II
+Machine Shop II
+Forging II
+Engineering II
+Efficiency III
+Workplace efficiency I
+Industrial Center
>>
>>48308173
Spend 2 ore on action 4

spend 3 power on action 2
>>
File: Sci-fi Viking.jpg (290 KB, 1024x1352) Image search: [Google]
Sci-fi Viking.jpg
290 KB, 1024x1352
Nation Name: Vrinland
Nation Race: Augmented Humans (bio-engineered after birth rather than gene-modding)
Colour: Purple
Fluff: Originally intended as the frontiersmen and balance holders of the colonies, arriving late to the planet leaves them no option but to strike out their own land.
Settlements: Vrinhold
Pop:
Food:
Currency:
Structures: 1 Powerplant II, 1 Farm II, 1 Port I, 1 Longhouse (Barracks) I, 1 Auto-Factory 1, 1 Mine I.
Defenses:
Military: 2 Raiders (Normal Military Unit,2 ships
Tech: Infantry II, Naval warfare II, Engineering I, Tactics II, Military Augments II, Agriculture I, Shipbuilding II
Resources:
Eccentricities:
>>
>>48308102
The difference between units:
Militia
Start with no fighting bonus, but is also upkeep free. Can be later upgraded or made new. Militia units up to +.6 bonus are upkeep free. Anything above +.6 bonus will require upkeep.

Professional
Starting professional unit comes with +1 bonus and is consumer 1 food and 1 currency per turn. No point getting them, since in no time you will be able produce better units (or even right from the start with right starting techs), the upkeep is horrendous and the fighting bonus is subpar. It's better to start with more militia and upgrade it right in the first turn than waste points on professional starter.

Naval
Well, it's a vessel with water-moving capabilities. Whatever it will be fluffed as, it literally doesn't matter. Also not worth it price.

Should I continue on unit production and upkeep, because rules completely gloss those over and getting infromation was pretty much try-and-error combined with nagging the OP for basic infromation.
>>
>>48308102
watching the game as a bystander i'd recommend the north west area just past albion. it's been one of the more peaceful nations, and unlike the fairies, altech, or mad medicine isn't next door with by zombies, orks, and giant ants to south sea

also try the arctic or antarctic. distance helps to keep from being attacked
>>
>>48308205
Could got so much better units and techs... but still decent starting choice.

And add more fluff, or you will end up with some extremely generic and probably not-so-useful bonus.
>>
>>48308205
>>48307836
Change my Professionals to militia, I forgot to change them in the points adding up.
>>
>>48308213
nobody should trust anything this player has to say. he's literally the only one that doesn't go to the IRC to ask questions of the GM that are easy to answer. and he consistently insults the GM that it's a wonder why he isn't kicked for it

>>48308102
https://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23Nation&server=irc.mibbit.net
Here, you can talk to the GM when he's on who can answer your questions
>>
>>48308268
>consistently insults the GM
I take offense for that. Everything is true, this is bullshit.
I insult the guy playing as New Albion.
>>
>>48308268
Or I'm not knowing something and New Albion is a GMPC?
>>
Would it be considered too late to join in on this, or not?
>>
>>48308339
no it's not too late at all, anyone can join in. OP isn't on the IRC right now but you can still make a nation and wait for him to stat you
>>
>>48308306
No you literally insult the QM repeatedly and act in general as an unpleasant asshole. "the rules are not clear you shit" etc. Which did factor into me wanting to kill you. Not enough on it's own, but when chased New albion into my arms it gave me the perfect IC and OOC excuse.

>>48308339
we just had someone join right now see>>48308205

Go for it.
>>
>>48308339
Just go ahead, write down your nation and post it
>>
>>48308354
Because the rules aren't clear, you shit. If I need to ask 21 questions about military alone to get it moving, then the rules aren't clear.

And nice knowing I'm being called names by a real, pure-blood asshole. This makes the whole war even more enjoyable. Because you must be aware we are going to fight it with very expensive militia, due to barely any power disparity. And since it's all up to blind chance - guess what happens if your rolls turn out bad. Because I don't care if I'm raped by all you champs. But it will be really, really enjoyable to shovel you down with your own shit.
>>
>>48308389
instead of asking 21 questions, you do the normal thing and go to the IRC so you only have to ask 3 because it's a lot easier to get straight answers for questions and basic information.

no one says the pastebin has to be all encompassing and not just a guideline (which is what it is). answering questions is what irc and talking to the GM exists for.
>>
>>48308432
I've stated it twice and I will repeat third, last one:
IRC is not an option. If a game runner can't provide transparent and clear rules or explain them in public - it's his fault, not mine. It doesn't matter where the questions are asked, because exactly the same questions would be asked.

In short - go fuck yourself too.
>>
>>48308454
here's something interesting to consider
every time you make a reply, on thread, it takes up on entire post.
in the IRC you can have, you know, a real time conversation that doesn't waste space.

the IRC is a public source of information. It's not barred to anyone.
>>
>>48308454
>GM says repeatedly to use the IRC to contact him and get information, putting it in the OP
>Claims it's the GM's fault for doing the thing he says he wants to do
>>
>>48308483
It makes no fucking difference. At all. You are trying to say what? Reading 21 closed-ended questions in single post takes more time than reading 21 questions posted one by one in chat?
Are you out of your fucking mind?!

And the thread is public. IRC is auxiliary chat to the main game, no archive and no nothing.
>>
>>48308496
GM was informed from ground one I'm not going to use IRC, but whatever, I get it. "You are not nice, so we will bang you".
Ever occured to any of you why I'm an asshole for you? Because you just don't fucking listen! I said "stay the fuck out" and what I've got? A fucking war with half of players in it, while the official reason is me being a warmonger from preventing an Expansionist from clawling all over the map. This is just bullshit, but I will take it.
And it will be really, really fun when Machina offensive goes to shit.
>>
File: 6efe13dedcb72bb4116cfbbb2ffbb330.jpg (446 KB, 1200x2033) Image search: [Google]
6efe13dedcb72bb4116cfbbb2ffbb330.jpg
446 KB, 1200x2033
Rolled 55, 30, 37 = 122 (3d100)

>>48306190

Population: 17 (+2/turn)
Food: 22 (+4/turn)
Currency: 35 (+3/turn)
Structures: [The Twin Palaces of The Imperial Seat and The Senate]; [Farms I]; [Power Plants III]; [Mines II]; [Quarries I]; [Lumberyards I]; [Hydro Pumps II]; [Docks I]; [Oil Rig I]
Resources: Amateur Xenobiologist, Power: 30 (+6/turn) Ore: 12 (+2/turn) Wood: 5 (+1/turn)
Eccentricities:

1-2; Train General 4/8 [Aircraft II]; [Tactics I]; [Tanks I]; [Shipbuilding I]; [Majesty I]; [Infantry I]
3; Expand along the southern Peninsula
>>
>>48308526
yes, replying to questions on the IRC is and always will be more faster and more efficient than on the IRC.
because especially close ended (Yes/No) questions typically leave a need for actual clarification and exposition. this is a lot easier done in an actual conversation, and again does not waste post space.

it's common sense that a real time conversation has more capacity for information exchange than forum posting

>>48308555
you can claim to be fighting off aggressive imperialism, the righteouness of your cause, or how you're fighting to claim territory that's yours. You can even be an IC asshole in character, that's perfectly acceptable

you don't have to be an asshole OOC and insulting players and GM directly when doing it. there is never any justifiable excuse for that
>>
>>48308594
*than on thread
>>
>>48308594
>yes, replying to questions on the IRC is and always will be more faster and more efficient than on the IRC.
>because especially close ended (Yes/No) questions typically leave a need for actual clarification and exposition. this is a lot easier done in an actual conversation, and again does not waste post space.
>Seriously posting such bullshit

And I claim nothing. I'm not allowing Red Albion crawl all over me. That's all I care about.
And if players go for me on shitty reasons like "Because you are unpleasant asshole, so I'm going to kill you" with 4 guys strong gang because they don't like my attitude... well then I hardly see a reason why not being an asshole OOC too.
>>
>>48308594
>>48308640
Oh, and before you go ahead once again - those question eat out a grand total of 2 posts over 2 threads. Both times working as a bump.
Still gonna post bullshit about IRC superiority and making ridiculous claims about efficiency?
>>
>>48308669
i'll give you that asking questions on thread can be okay too, and for the sake of bumping

but if you're constantly struggling with the rules to the point that you're getting angry at the GM you shouldn't be complaining at all when you refuse to do the easiest thing to get answers.
>>
>>48308640
Wow, you literally can not read. Like at all. I said it was a contributing factor, but not nearly enough on it's own. What fucked you was you made no allies, insulted and belittled everyone til people called you on your shit and started arraying against you, and attack someone who gave you a 2 hex or more buffer zone, not nearly encircling, and fought over rights for access to another PC like he(I) was your bitch. That's why you're getting attacked, because you've been an idiot and fucked over every political bridge to save yourself.

I've played with assholes before. I played in games ran by assholes before. Being an asshole in of itself won't get you fucked. Being an asshole attack people for next to reason except an OOC hatred for a national group who has a lot of allies will.
>>
>>48308705
>but if you're constantly struggling with the rules to the point that you're getting angry at the GM you shouldn't be complaining at all when you refuse to do the easiest thing to get answers.
>you shouldn't be complaining at all when you refuse to do the easiest thing to get answers.
>when you refuse to do the easiest thing to get answers.
>when you refuse to get answers.
Which is asking questions.

GUESS WHAT THE FUCK I'VE BEEN DOING, YOU MOUTHBREATHING MONGOLOID
>>
>>48308741
you've been making baseless accusations of the GM that he's been intentionally ignoring you or flubbing your actions instead of politely bringing this up to him first and asking him
>>
>>48308124
Nope :) Statting will have to wait though, as I'm heading off for Gpa's b-day.
>>
>>48308713
Please tell me the fuck it even has to do with you.
You were literally NOTHING for me. I couldn't care less about your existence. But when a guy does a worm-crawl through the map and NOBODY is even trying to stop that, well then it's about time to react when he's right next to my borders. Becaus having him from one side of the borders is managable. Being literally surrounded by them within next ten turns is not.

But hey, nice knowing you considered yourself meaningful or important in the "grand" scheme of stopping Albion from controlling half of the map.

You literally are salty for not being invited for a party. This is adult-only board. What are you still doing here?
>>
>>48308763
I've started with asking questions, which were ignored, which was followed by continously fucking my actions, expansion and progres for half of the thread.
But the game is saint and you are his bitch, I get it.
>>
>>48308800
*game runner
>>
I'm going for a smoke. So you have about 3 minutes to casually tipy-type all the shit you want
>>
File: 1460945827099.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460945827099.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
>>48308840
I think you're right in that you're getting meta breddy hard, but not going on irc is dumb, unless you have some other reason like you're a recovering alcoholic. I also think going on irc would solve a lot of your problems.
>>
>>48308861
And I think If I stated THREE times I'm not going to do so is enough for everyone concerned more bullshitting about IRC won't change my stance.
>>
>>48308788
>But when a guy does a worm-crawl through the map and NOBODY is even trying to stop that
the game has a lot bigger threats than what is essentially a nation of colonials. . .trying to colonize land and make farms from what I can tell.

Like militarized zombies being fed military technology by a certain someone
or giant ants
or orks
or fairies with magical death stars
>>
File: 1372602514225.jpg (129 KB, 593x647) Image search: [Google]
1372602514225.jpg
129 KB, 593x647
>>48308914
Yeah, I know, everybody in the irc thinks you're a cunt and makes jokes at your expense, so there's also that. You're being meta'd breddy hard, even the OP is glad you're being attacked, though I think that's mostly cuz there hasn't been much war at all and he wants to test his system.
>>
>>48308941
Wow, getting useful, single tech for single tech is now a crime and "feeding". Apparently whoring technology withing the alliance doesn't count, because those are "the good guys".

But I will feed the techs if it comes to it. Best deterrent - make the real threat even bigger. Because being dead, I will have nothing to fear about anymore, while leaving everyone else with a problem to deal.
>>
>>48308861
>Ash being the voice of reason
The Rapture is upon us!
>>
>>48309014
trying to use the threat of dumping them tech is a moot point if it's evident you'd be willing to do it regardless of the outcome

as albion said, you're already doing it and are gonna do it so why bother
>>
>>48309119
>You are already doing it
I've traded with them single tech. The one I fucking needed.
And you want to know why? Because I was ALREADY AT FUCKING WAR WITH THE ALLIANCE. Who else I was going to ask for military tech? Armies I'm fighting with?

And apparently all crimes are equal, so desperately looking for any help I can get apparently makes me the bad guy. Not the other side, ganging on me for "not being nice".
Or single trade exchange is the same as dumping, free of any charge, all my know-how. Because there is no difference, right?

Besides, I will ally with Hell if that will profit me. It's called opportunism, son. You should check it.
>>
>>48308205
Looks like I have some time on my hands, so I'll try to get you statted :^)
>>
>>48309174
and yet if someone allies against you and benefits from it they are the devil himself. Hypocrite.
>>
>>48309174
>It's called opportunism, son
you literally rejected a nation offering themself up to you, one of the larger ones with a lot of resource gathering potential, in favor of attacking them and being labeled (rightly so) a warmonger.

that is not opportunism, that's retardation
>>
File: HungerEmissary.jpg (9 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
HungerEmissary.jpg
9 KB, 236x354
>>48307837
Several hours passed as the Hunger awaited radio com from the ants. After no response was received, the Hunger decided to do diplomacy the old fashioned way and send a shambling emissary with some guards to the nearest city/town/ant hill under Devil Ants rule.
>>
>>48309418
With notice that something was coming from the rot lands soldier drones were brought to the edge of active territory in order to dissuade the invaders from going further. The ants screeched and chitered in the direction of the diplomat, blocking them from moving forward.
>>
Rolled 13, 31, 81 = 125 (3d100)

ation Name: GARM
----
Food (Power): 17 {+2/-1}
Resources: Power: 17 {+2/-1}, Ore: 19{+1/turn}
Military:

--Alien Tech--
[Renewable Energy I] [Satellites I] [Orbital Bombardment] and [Communications I]

--Eccentricities:--

--Progress--

--Actions--
1: The drive powers on, again. Initially a few of the minor systems cracked and warped, but GARM feels positive about this latest effort. [Mega Project: Translation Drive System 23/25]
2.3. GARM slowly works... [Adapt all non-GARM technology to boost GARM's proprietary knowledge] [2/8]
>>
>>48309332
>Ally with a guy bribing you
>Ally with a guy who is your designated target
>Ally with a guy you try to stop from going any futher south
No, that's just cause and effect. I'm not going united with Brits. Both for IC and OoC reasons. And suprisingly, I've got more of IC ones - even I'm amazed by that.

>>48308954
>>48309178
I've smoked another one, let it all settle and... yeah, ok. Let's roll with this. If you want to check the system out, I guess there will be a perfect chance for it. I've got just one, tiny and insignificant request.
Keep it fair and square.
No more botched actions, ignored elements, ommited parts or commands. I will try to make it as specific as possible. I expect nothing else than fair conduct if we are going to test your new set of rules, OP. Who knows, maybe something interesting will come from it.

Otherwise the test will provide shit, not data.
>>
>Settlements:
New Albion (Capital)
New Coventry (Village)
New Nottingham (Village)
New Manchester (Village)
New Lancaster(Village)
>Governor's Manor
>Power:
>-Steam Furnace Electric
>-Hydroelectric
>Forge Lv1
>Barracks Lv1
>Docks Lv2
>Smelter Lv1
>Population: 263 (+12/turn)
>Food: 355 (+6/turn)(+3 AgIII)(+2 New Farm)(+2 New Farm) (-2 (standard) military units) [OP confirmed and feels so good]
>Military:
>Tech: Aether Oscilator Disintegrators III, Forging I, Agriculture III, Foraging I, Engineering II, Infantry I, Shipbuilding I, Efficiency I, Conscription I, Electronics I, 'Mad' Energy Weapons I, Altech Renewable Energy I, Programming I, Albion Heavy Ships I, Leyline Manipulation V, Ley-Powered Machinery II, DAN Ammunition I
>Resources:
>Ore: 9 +1/turn
>Stone: 36 (+1/turn)
>Wood: 36 (+1/turn)
>Power: 40 (+3/turn)
>Volunteers: 5 Fairies
1 Heavy Construction Ship
>Eccentricities:

New Village 4/6
>>
File: 1875377.jpg (202 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1875377.jpg
202 KB, 1920x1080
OP, when you eventually get this, if possible can you place me in that peninsula in the northwest

Nation Name: The Free Society of Man
Nation Race(s): Humans, bio-engineered humans, cyborgs
Color: Purple
Fluff: After a warlike, tyrannical empire collapsed from over-extension and numerous revolts, the remnants of its military, along with a group of human-weapon experiments, landed on the surface of this planet and decided to form a society that didn't make the last one's mistakes. This society, on the surface and up to the second highest levels of government office as well, it is an egalitarian representative democratic republic for all peoples of mankind. In reality it is ruled by an aristocratic elite of said human experiments and the military that employs policies of population control, purges, forced inequality and state capitalism in order to regulate human behavior.
Nevertheless, it invites all humans to join them in their free utopia bent on ridding the world of human suffering.
Settlements: New Eden
Population
Food:
Currency:
Structures: Congress of Democracy, 3 powerplant, 2 farm, 3 mine
Defenses:
Military:
Tech: Infantry II, Engineering I, Tactics II, Agriculture I, Foraging I, Tanks I, Genetics II, Cybernetics II, First Aid I, Economics I
Resources:
Eccentricities:
>>
>>48309490
The emissary points to the giant food farm construction waaaay in the distance in ant lands.
And then back to the uranium minds far in the distance of Hunger lands.
And then gives the ants a thumbs up.
The emissary then takes a block of ore and signals one of his guards to take a hunk of flesh of his bones. The two trade with each other, imitating the idea of a transaction.
Communicating with ants is proving to be harder than anticipated. Hopefully they understand.
>>
>>48308205
[NEW NATION]
Vrinland
>Note: Ports, longhouses, and factories are not resource nodes. I've increased the capacities of your powerplant, farm, and mine to compensate.
Pop: 12 (?/turn)
Food: 12 (+3/turn)
Currency: 5 (+3/turn)
Defenses (Vrinhold): 1
Resources: Power: 2 (+2/turn) Ore: 2 (+2/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Engineered]: The men of Vrinland are genetically engineered to be stronger than normal men, though many do not survive the bio-engineering [OP will roll privately and give you pop gain for that turn].
[Homesteaders]: The men of Vrinland will make a home here on Nibiru, though the intense weather of the north makes it a bit harder. It is easier to expand, though not as much as others.
>Go ahead and make 8 make-up turns (You get more because it's later in the game- for makeup turns, pop increases +2/turn)

>>48309604
You are not >>48308582 , correct?

>>48309543
Alright. I won't make mistakes again. (That was sarcasm. I've screwed up with others (you aren't special in that regard), and they didn't take it personally. )
>>
>>48309688
Nope
>>
>>48309695
Just checking, looked similar. I'll get you statted and on the map ASAP.
>>
File: RAF-ops-room.jpg (70 KB, 480x370) Image search: [Google]
RAF-ops-room.jpg
70 KB, 480x370
>>48303714
>>48303243
A brief message is sent to both Altech and Afairika.

It reads shortly as thus:
"The Aerial Campaign is to begin immediately."

"Priority targets are the the military and industrial production centers and any more military forces being manufactured"

"Secondary targets are the existing military forces"
>>
>>48309609
Unfortunately the base soldier drones did not understand, and continued their attempts to have the rot smelling ones to go back to the rot smelling lands.
>>
Rolled 72, 48, 100, 4, 68, 73, 23, 75, 15, 100, 24, 23 = 625 (12d100)

>>48309688
1st Turn
1. Construct Port
2. Consturct Barracks/longhouse
3 Construct Factory.

2nd Turn
1.Expand North
2. Research Agriculture II
3. Research Naval warfare III

3rd turn
Same as the 2nd

4th turn
1. Build Farm
2. Continue Research if not done.
3. Begin upgrading Militia
>>
>>48309688
It's hard NOT to take it personally, when a game runner completely ignores you for two days straight, while still taxing your actions.

>>48306190
>Don't fill out
Pop: 66 (+2/turn)
Food: 137 (+4/turn)
Currency: 9 (+6/turn)
Military:
2x Infantry Platoon
[+1 Sniper Unit [+3.4][Camouflaged](-1 food/turn)
Tech: Infantry III, Mobile II, Engineering II, Agriculture I, Forging I, Foraging I, Energy Production I, Tactics II, Biofuel I, Aiming I, Mechanized Agriculture I, Ballistics II, Scouting I, Navigation II, Repairs I, Camo I, Artillery I, Rockets I
Resources:
Power: 67 (+6/turn) Wood: 57 (+2 turn), Stone: 25 (+1/turn), Ore: 56 (+2/turn), 5 Oil, Professional Xenobiologist
[Junta] ['Free' Army]

>Not sure if the first Sniper Unit was created with Engineering II taken into account or not. It should.
>If Targetting I from Hunger already reached me, I want it added to all units still in production.
>All units are with Camo I, just for the record
>>
Rolled 61, 18, 80, 43 = 202 (4d100)

>>48309552
1. Trade
Efficiency I ->Afairika
Foraging I ->Afairika

2. With our new Heavy Ship leading the way, this coastal village will be that much easier to build!

New Village 4/6

1 Heavy Construction Ship

Forging I
Engineering II
Electronics I
Programming I,

3-4. Continue construction of the Underground Cornucopia 9/25

This time let's put some resources into this to make it easier!

[[[$ Spend 6 Stone $]]]
[[[$ Spend 3 Power $]]]

And we also have Agriculture III now! So this might be a bit more easier too.

>Engineering II
>Forging I - Steel beams
>Agriculture III
>Efficiency I
>Altech Renewable Energy I
>Electronics I
>Programming I
>>
Rolled 41, 67, 91, 75 = 274 (4d100)

>>48309813
Oh Jesus, this is gonna suck now... Probability of rolling at least single 1 increased tenfold.

>>48309836
1. Continue the upgrade of Infantry Platoons into Companies [2/5]
>Engineering I -> II
>Rockets I added
Technologies: Infantry III, Mobile II, Engineering II, Tactics II, Aiming I, Ballistics II, Scouting I, Navigation II, Camo I, Artillery I, Rockets I
2. Continue sniper training [2/6]
>Engineering I -> II
Technologies: Infantry III, Mobile II, Engineering II, Foraging I, Tactics II, Aiming I, Ballistics II, Scouting I, Navigation II, Camo I
3. Continue building Mobile Artillery [4/5]
>Engineering I -> II
>Rockets I added
Technologies: Infantry III, Mobile II, Engineering II, Tactics II, Aiming I, Ballistics II, Scouting I, Navigation II, Camo I, Artillery I, Rockets I
4. Second Mobile Artillery unit

On hold: Biofuel II [1/6], Still [1/4]
>>
Rolled 39, 47, 24, 40, 25, 4, 63, 40, 55, 96, 51, 30 = 514 (12d100)

>>48309688
5th turn
1. Expand North (trying to fill up peninsular.
2. Research Military Augments III
3. Research Ship building III
6th Turn
Same as 5th
7th turn
1. form line across entrance to peninsular (Three hexes from fjord to ocean)
2 Begin Fortifying the entrance to peninsular
3. Improve Port
8th Turn
1/2. Fortify the entrance to peninsular
3. Research Artillery
2. Begin forti
>>
>>48309863
Now I've got 9 Currency and hell lot of rolls that need it.
Add 9 Currency to action 1, that should be right enough to get +2 progress instead of 1.

Even if Snipers are tempting with their "only" 8 currency to get +3 progress.

Now I doubt it works like that for me, since I'm not building robots, but there is nothing else to try...
Add 9 Power and 9 Ore to action 2.
Who knows, maybe it DOES work
>>
>>48309863
Come to think about it:
Add 25 Power and 25 Ore to action 4. It's a bunch of vehicles and artillery pieces after all. Assuming it will work, either of those two should push the progress from +3 to +4. Of, if both apply, that's +5 in total, making the unit finished in single bound.

I have nothing to loose now.
>>
File: 6545542.jpg (22 KB, 377x265) Image search: [Google]
6545542.jpg
22 KB, 377x265
>>48309174
>Not the other side, ganging on me for "not being nice".
That tends to happen historically speaking
>>
>>48310448
>Sure, Germany, take Austria, that's German clay
>Yes, Germany, Sudetenland is German clay, take it.
>Take Moravia too, that was part of HRE, right?
>Of course you can take Poland... oh blast, we signed an alliance with Poland? Why nobody told me?
>Let's just declare war and sit on our asses, maybe it will settle down
>Low Countries being taken? Better start evactuation from France already
Brits.

I still wonder if they would even bothered to declare war at all if not being pretty much dragged into it. But hey, Herr Hitler with fight with those pesky Soviets, so let us allow him for everything!

So much for "not being nice" being a reason for doing anything.
>>
>>48310448
>Daily reminder Germans conquered half of Europe using worst tanks possible
>Daily reminder they've did so due to being the only people around with actual tank tactics
>Daily reminder their most iconic vehicles weren't build until they were already loosing the war
>>
>>48310513
Right.
>Austria voted to join Germany. The Allies were expecting Italy to scare Germany off, they did not
>Sudetenland. With hindsight, this was the turning point, yes. Going to war then, best moment. However, Britain was not rearmed. So they waited.
>Poland. War declared the same day Germany invades. Entire standing army is sent to France.
>Ever heard of Dunkirk? The end of a fighting retreat through all of Northern France because the French heavy artillery and armour was in the wrong part of France at the time.
>>
>>48310624
Ever heard about "phony war"?
Or how Germans thrown all they had on Poland, so not counting basic garrisons, there was nothing on western borders.
But sure, glorious Brits for the rescue!

At least they've cleaned up half of the mess and their empire collapsed due to this idiocy. Not unlike previous two centuries of wars and backstabbing by them.
>>
Rolled 6, 8, 4 = 18 (3d10)

>>48309863
>>48309836

>>48309721, Understood. It's time, begin Orbital Bombardment, prioritising industrial centers and any other forms of military production. Let's show the free army they're not the only ones with a bit of power on this forsaken rock.
>>
>>48311584
>industrial centers
I'm not even sure I've got some. I mean I've been working on Stills, but that got postponed
>>
The entire game summed up so far:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Ye_dAge-4
Especially the part about Aggression level 72
>>
>>48312206
So in your opinion, who spiked to 72 first?
>>
Territory: 20
Population: 14 (+2/turn)
Food: 14 (+3/turn)
Currency: 9 (+3/turn)
Resources: Professional Xenobiologist, Ore: 6 (+2/turn) Power: 6 (+2 /turn), Wood: 3 (+1/turn), Stone: 3 (+1/turn)
>>
Rolled 24, 28, 5, 14 = 71 (4d100)

Eccentricities:

1-4 get me dem lazers [Energy Weapons ||--->Energy Weapons |||]

>The lands of the Taach Okaan spread immensely, the farm undergoes imporvements [3/8], and improvements on the weaponry are halfway done [4/8]. The mine is also dug further [4/8].

I don't know if I get the 4th dice cause of territory or not but if I don't just ignore the 4th die
>>
Rolled 10, 9 = 19 (2d10)

>>48309721

--1st Devilbird Bomber Squadron (Active [76], 3 turn[s])
[Tactics I]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vadvLi9fJdM

The group was closing into the point marked to be the enemy's base of operations. Lt. Colonel Hank D. Morgans was relayed the information and informed the squadrons in response.

"This is Blue Leader to Red Squadron; update on the mission. You are to bomb their centers of military production: in other words, their barracks. Group Alpha, keep high in the skies everybody; we're not to directly engage them until friendlies have arrived. Over."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

The bays of the MB-1 and MB-2s opened up to release crude. but functional incendiaries upon the area bellow, targeting the supposed barracks complex as well as any units stationed inside of them.

(High level bombing run; only engaging in bombardment this turn.)
>>
>>48312763

Forgot accompanying picture.
>>
>>48312616
In general?
Machina moving all troops, turning a minor and insignificant border dispute into an open war. That's how WW1 was started, you know? And nobody won it.
Directly?
The most recent orbital bombardment. I mean... that's not even 72. That's 720. The fighting won't start till next turn, units are just marching or being made... BANG! Orbital bombardment!
>>
>>48312810
I would think attacking someone then pulling a Sherman on their lands would have been the disproportionate response.
>>
>>48312836
Nah, that was just part of the "Hey, this is my hex" "No, this is my hex!". And the land was handled to Machina, which declined. Still nothing more than a squabble. Sherman focused on installations, not just grass burning.
But bringing to that entire military might of a nation - that's level 72.
>>
>>48312890
Except it was only to handled to Machina provided Machina let the Free army keep attacking it's protectorate. Which was not going to happen, so it got burned instead out of spite. It and all the people in it.
>>
>>48312946
... still around level 10. 12, maybe. It involved mostly diplomacy, insults and single, basic militia unit.
That's why there is a sharp jump in escalation from military power of 1 to 161, using the measurement from world events. It's not gradual at all.
>>
>>48313050
You forget to factor in the FA's steadfast refusl to admit wrong, hurling of vitriol and insults and vowing to attack more people if given time. The army was marched much like back in the first gulf war to stop a tyrant from attacking an ally. Said tyrant being completely unreasonable decides to fight to the death and threatens to do his best to kill everyone else if possible. That warrants bombardment.
>>
>>48313050
If it was gradual, it would be about sending single unit with power around 20, crush the militia and stop the hostilities, instead of all out invasion with everything at hand and entire alliance mobilised.
So a classic case of using a sledgehammer to crack a nut
>>
>>48313101
You just can't be serious.
So a reasonable reaction for a buzzing fly is to nuke the site from where the buzzing comes from? That's how it sounds. It's unreasonable. It's irresponsible, too.
It's basically "I use my sword of beification and beify the guy!". Or the two Greeks hacking each other with their swords.
>>
This escalated quickly indeed. It went straight from "I'm mad at you" saber rattling to dropping not!nukes on cities.
>>
File: Done.gif (789 KB, 275x151) Image search: [Google]
Done.gif
789 KB, 275x151
>>48313101
>People seriously using Gulf Wars as example of good guys stopping evil tyrants
Fuck this game and your stupid argument, but Jesus Christ, take some pills, mate. Or cut down Fox News intake.
>>
>>48313162
>>48313192

Issue is you're comparing an individual with nations. A man with a knife threatening someone is not the same as a militia unit burning vast tracts of land set aside for colonisation. Judging by Cassus Belli, Free Army has not got a just war, and Machina does.
>>
>>48312890
>Nah, that was just part of the "Hey, this is my hex" "No, this is my hex!"
>>48313162
>>48313192
I think you're both forgetting the fact that albion settled the land, and then the Free Army came in and literally killed all the civilians and burned down the settlements to the ground.
>>
>>48313206
It wasn't even a war.
And you are defending the kid with sharp pencil. Congrats. I guess the orbital bombardment by 3rd party was also justified?

>>48313208
It's a map hex. It has zero value. It was taken over by a militia unit with power and value of 1.
Against it was sent army in power of 160.
You are putting too much fluff and imagination into something that quick calculation can easily call "quick and absurd escalation of conflict that could be entirely avoided".
>>
>>48313240
>Ignore the fluff
No thank you

this game would just be Risk without it
>>
>>48313208
>Not understanding what escalation is
Yep, I'm most definitely done here.
>>
>>48313240
>You are putting too much fluff and imagination into something
Opinion rejected
>>
>>48313252
Even if you fluff it out, it's still absurd. It's a war about empty land in the middle of nowhere that holds zero value and was already cindered.
What is this? Twilight 2000?
>>
>>48313240
>Killing hundreds of settlers, declaring war on a protectorate, and building up a military is not an actual war!
Alright sure. So several miscellaneous small towns get firebombed into ashes and kill
thousands, it's not an act of war. Gotcha.

>Too much imagination and fluff
If we didn't want to have actual character to our nation we'd play risk. This isn't risk.

>>48313286
It had people on it who were brutally killed, it was a blatant attack on a protectorate. It'd be like Canada taking North Dakota and killing everyone in it. Nothing of value is lost but it's still an open call to war.
>>
>>48313283
>Being emotional about purely mathematical game centered around increasing numbers
No wonder you can't notice the escalation of the conflict done by Machina player or the stupidity of it in the first place, since nobody considers using lesser options than the best and strongest possible attack.
Which is exactly the point of the video. You should watch it, even if it's Lindybeige
>>
>>48313286
> It's a war about empty land in the middle of nowhere that holds zero value and was already cindered.
Auschwitz had no strategic value either, and by the time the Germans were finished with it it was almost burned to the ground.

That really isn't the point of these sorts of things.
>>
>>48313312
1) Nobody was killed. The population remained unchanged. What changed is map colour. You are literally imagining thing that never happend
2) Nobody declared any war
3) The conflict was already ongoing before the formation of the alliance
4) Free Army wasn't building military units since 2nd thread of the game, creating a single Infiltration unit. Machina was building military units since 2nd thread and basically centered its activity on building military-industrial complex, creating more and better units all the time.
Get your facts right. I might be just an observer of this game and you are most likely one of the players, but it's not really hard to read over the threads and check facts.

And could you please stop making ridiculous comparisons leaning toward ad hominems about the whole "Risk" thing?
>>
>>48313316
>Being emotional about purely mathematical game centered around increasing numbers
Sure

Kurtz does it all the time
>>
>>48313240
No, it is a war. Its simply a war between a competent military and a strong alliance of different groups. This is like Gadaffi's syria declaring war on a member of NATO, then acting surprised when they get stomped into the ground.
> IM defending the kid with the sharp pencil.
No. Free Army was told that the border would not expand towards them, an exclusion zone was made, then Free Army attacked anyway, and tried to buy off Machina with the land. Thats a kid being told he'll be left alone, then running over and stabbing the kid who just offered to share his sweets with him.
>>
>>48313370
It's blatantly obvious that probably most of the "anons" currently chatting right now are players, including yourself.

Doubtless, if we just decide to throw fluff out the window and treat this as pure game mechanics that completely devalues the point.

The Free Army specifically made actions to burn, pillage, and kill all in their path. They have done so, and now the effort is made to show the world this sort of action will not be tolerated.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.