[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trapped in Da'ta Quest 34
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 1
File: Trapped in Data Quest OP.jpg (179 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Trapped in Data Quest OP.jpg
179 KB, 1280x800
Previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/48196126/
Char sheet: http://pastebin.com/5AHLX5Qb
Other char sheets: http://pastebin.com/fh1pqK1N

The sun is beating down on my back, there isn't a cloud in the sky, not a single one. I look up at the blue sea above me. and smile as I hear my dearest sister shouting happily as our little caravan comes to a stop in a field of orange and red flowers, white trees reaching and bending for the sky like rows of dancers.

I look down, and see down the stone path, past various gardeners all dressed like Lucy, lies the massive snow white, marble walls of the capital city.

Thas yawns, as the priests ride up a bit further, still bickering among themselves even now, though Uli and the calm one seem to be against Anial in their arguments now.

I look around, as little green starts to repeat and chant "hungry and bored" Over and over again, probably just trying to annoy thunder as much as he can. Which seems to be working, judging from how much the old timer growns in the back of the cart.

"Wait" A little elf girl with braids worked around flowers says, rushing over to my sister, with a few other dirt covered workers "Lucy? what brings you back here darling? It's been how long since you left, you know your lilacs have missed you"

"And the trees" An old bull faced man grunts, tugging on the vines wrapped around his horns "They've been up in a roar since they sensed you coming back"

"Oh" Lucy says hopping off the cart, as I try and not notice how much the gardeners are whispering about me, it's a good thing I can't hear exactly what they're saying about me, or little green might get a little mad "Well I did tell them I wasn't going to be coming back when I left didn't I? Such spoiled little children they are....sooo, how have you all been?"

"Wonderful" they say in unison "but we never thought we'd see you in such company"
cont
>>
>>48279620

"Well, they're the friends I told you about" She says nodding as Sam scratches his beard, looking like he's trying to figure out a way to ruin this reunion "Well, Bailey...the rabbitkin, and Sam are at least, this is Krovachi, my...older sister, and the rest are"

"The one who joined the legions" the bull man asks, as the younger garderners shut up "Hmm, so the rumors are true then, thought that was just a bunch of noble blabbering"

"What a pretty angel" the other elf girl says, touching my wings "shame she's a moth though, butterflies are oh so much more helpful with gardening"

"Um" I mummer, feeling a little embarrassed and out of place right now, it feels like I'm back to how it used to be, for some reason
*Trust me, I don't like this either...don't like how they're talking to lucy"

simmer down, they're her friends aren't they

"As I was saying" Lucy sighs "the one in the mask is smiley, she doesn't say much, the girl with all the hair is Berry and she's kind of Krovy's apprentice I guess, the golden duergar is Minor, and well she's been following us around since we saved her"

"Yo" Smiley says, flasing a peace sign

"Nice to meet all of you" Berry says, peeking over the edge of the cart "Care to introduce yourselves"

"Hiyah" Minor says happily, grinning widely and making a few of them step back because of her teeth "What not scared of the hiver right next to you?"

And then they notice little green, and most of them take several steps back

"Minor" Lucy sighs, rubbing her temply "Don't worry Mini, he doesn't bite"

"Besides people I tell him to" I say flatly as the minotaur walks up and looks him dead in the eyes

"Hmm, not yours" He says with a relieved sigh "Anyways Krovachi I am Tanglehorn, and I've heard Muuuch about you"
>>
>>48279635

cont
What do I do?
[] introduce poi, Blue and thunder to them, slowly so they don't freak out
[] ask if they're scared of me
[] Make little green do tricks 1d100
[] try and scare the gardeners more
[] tell Lucy to catch up later and head to the capital while she catches up
[] Mention Lucy never talked about them
[] Get off little green and get to know tanglehorn and mili
[] Stop sam before he begins
[] bother thas and the priests
[] act more dignified and saintly than I am
[] write in
>>
>>48279644
>[] introduce poi, Blue and thunder to them, slowly so they don't freak out
>[] Get off little green and get to know tanglehorn and mili
>[] Stop sam before he begins
>>
>>48279644
>>
>>48279644

How goes it HM?
>>
>>48279644
>[] Mention Lucy never talked about them
>>
I turn away from tanglehorn, and glare oh so slightly at sam. His response is to dramatically shrug, and point at himself like he wasn't about to start flinging insults for a quick laugh. I smirk, and he smiles back at me leaning back into the cart. and I hop off of little green, unfurling my wings, drawing a little more attention to myself.

"Really?" I ask turning back to the smiling bull man, looking up at him for a change since I came back all fuzzy wuzzy "Well Lucy has always been one to gossip"

"Yes, so I have to ask" He says tilting his head "Did you really break a boy's arm for flirting with her?"

"Err?" I say looking back at lucy.

*Yes....yes I did, several times in fact, one of the reasons I went to the army actually*

"Wasn't mine" Sam yawns, butting into the conversation

"I also remember telling you to not talk about that, it embarrasses her" Lucy growls, her ears wiggling angrily

*Except it doesn't*

"I've done a lot of things for her" I say with a shrug "and well, plenty has changed since then"

"Hmm, I thought you'd be a ruffian from her description" Horn says with a nod "But I see I was gravely mistaken, forgive me"

"Oh, how could anyone related to lucy be bad, I mean, she's so good she was blessed by the seven" Mili says "Both of them, in different ways"

"Still jealous then?" Lucy asks, sounding very sam like with how she's speaking

"No!" Mili shouts back, her ears waggling in annoyance.

"Honestly, you simply can't win against her, so stop trying" Horn sighs, before he chuckles "Guess both of you have a bit of cow blood in you"

He gently taps my horns and sighs

"Well, as I said before it is truly wonderful to meet you" He says with a respectful bow "And I would love to talk to you again, but...we all must be back to work, especially you mili"

I turn and see Lucy looking wonderfully smug as the shorter girl glares up at her, or rather at her chest.

I laugh, and shake my head.

cont

>>48279731
alright.
>>
>>48279910
>alright.
Been doing any more drawing?
>>
"She isn't that shorter" Blue mummer in the back of my head "I don't see why she's so upset about something like that"

"Oh!" I shout grabbing the bull by the horns and forcefully turning him back around, making his neck crack lightly "Sorry, I almost forgot, but, well my dear sister forgot a few people"

"Oh lord' Thas sighs shaking his head

"Wait Krovy don't me you're going to" Berry starts to say, before smiley covers her mouth, with a mischievous look in her red eyes.

"Well that's no reason to try to rip my head off" He snorts angrily, looking at me tiredly

"I've done it for less" I laugh, making him smirk

*Oh sure, you just rip heads off everyday to the market don't ya?*

Shut up

"Talking to yourself again?" Thunder asks in my head

"No, just come out here" I sigh, motioning forward "and you too poi"

"Poi?" Mili and horn ask

"Poi is a slime" Sam groans "A very annoying one"

"Hey!" Minor shouts as Poi leaps up, grinning widely as she leaps out of the cart and on her new friends, and I think the gardeners don't mind, since they just try to push her off with meek "Hies" "She's adorable, just a bit touchy"

"A bit" Horn snorts "So who else were you talking to?"

"No one, lets get going Krovachi, we have a meeting to attend" Thas says, trying to grab me before I grin and whistle sharply

"A kindered spirit" Thunder groans as he slowly walks out from the back of the cart, wearing his tattered cloak

"And Blue" Blue shouts happily "Big red's other little sister"

"And my queen" Thunder says flatly "I hope you can"

"HIVERS?!" someone screams

I stare at him and flap my wings

"I was and still am one" I say calmly "And they're perfectly harmless, I swear on the seven's name"

"Well, not me" Thunder says calmly

"Yeah, Big red took our hunger away" Blue says trying to be friendly, but her looks put most of them off, besides horn and Mili
co

>>48279929
started writing a book a few days ago and a pathfinder game for friends,so I haven't had the time for it lately
>>
>>48280099
>started writing a book a few days ago
Want to share what its about?
>>
>>48280163
Yeah, if it's that book based on ASQ I need to know when to throw all of my money at you.
>>
>>48280099
Who both walk up to the little hiver. She backs away from the large man, who crouches down and smiles, holding his hand out to her, as a fruit grows from his palm.

"Awww" Mili says, pulling on her arms "didn't know hiver's could be so cute, all the sketches show them as"

Her eyes glance over to little green and thunder, who just silently glares at her. I can practically taste his suspicion.

"That" She chuckles "But it's really interesting how human queens look isn't it?"

And she is met with silence. I get the feeling she's a weird one.

"So" Horn coughs to break up the awkwardness "I've never seen a hiver myself to be honest, well a true one at least, want an apple"

Blue doesn't answer and just grabs it from him and nearly swallows it whole.

"Yes' She says between chews "Brave for a human"

"Minotaur" He snorts

"Same difference" She says grinning, flipping her arm blade out and nearly catching mili with it "And please stop touching me, Big bro doesn't like people being near me, and he's much meaner than I am"

Thunder nods in agreement, as the rest of the gardeners walk away, trying to get back to work and away from my friends.

"Well, good thing the tenders are too peaceful to make a rabble" Thas sighs, grabbing my horn "But seriously, you can mess around later, we do need to get to that meeting"

What do I do
[] see the town first
[] go and help the tenders with Lucy
[] sigh and ride to the chapel of seven's light
[] ride with blue and thunder next to me
[] walk to the chapel alone
[] make plans with lucy's old friends
[] ask for an apple to
[] write in

>>48280182
I've been wanting to write about that, and I do plan on it. But the thing I wrote recently is more based on MGAQ, very loosely however. got most of a chapter done so far

But for the ASQ book, I've figured out how I would start it, as the first chapter's name is latin for realization/ consciousness through death, so it'd be set a bit earlier than the first thread of ASQ.
>>
>>48280228
>[] sigh and ride to the chapel of seven's light
>[] ride with blue and thunder next to me
>>
>>48280228
>>
>>48280228
>[] go and help the tenders with Lucy

Yeah the meeting's YOUR priority Thas, not mine.

>I've been wanting to write about that, and I do plan on it. But the thing I wrote recently is more based on MGAQ, very loosely however. got most of a chapter done so far

But for the ASQ book, I've figured out how I would start it, as the first chapter's name is latin for realization/ consciousness through death, so it'd be set a bit earlier than the first thread of ASQ.

Holy shit let me give you money, please!
>>
>>48280228
>[] ask for an apple
Whats the plot/characters?
>>
>>48280228
>[] see the town first
>[] ask for an apple to
>>
"Fine" I sigh, shaking my head as I turn away from the tenders, and climb back onto little green's back, smacking the bit behind me loud enough to make his chiting ring slightly "Come on Blue and Thunder, we've got places to go"

"Aww" Blue sighs as she climbs up, grinding her teeth "I was hoping I could get more apples before we left"

"We can get as many as we want later, mi'lady" Thunder says as he lays down on green's back with a groan.

"Hey, I'll allow my queens equal, but not you old bag of bones"

"Oh shut up you mule" thunder grunts, as I look down at thas, smiling as he stares at me like I'm an idiot

"You do realize people don't like hivers as much as you do right?" He says rubbing his eyes

"I do!" Mili chimes in

"Not talking to you weed plucker" Thas hisses "Lets just go around here, if you're going to insist on bring them with us, there's a passage we can take"

What do I do
[] ride through the center of the city as planned
[] enter it through the side to avoid the crowds
[] cut him off and ride ahead of him
[] glare at anyone who looks at my little "Sister" funny
[] just ask them to pull their robes closer over themselves to hide their hiver features
[] write in
>>
>>48280450
>[] ride through the center of the city as planned
>[] glare at anyone who looks at my little "Sister" funny
>>
>>48280450
>[] enter it through the side to avoid the crowds
>>
>>48280450
>[] enter it through the side to avoid the crowds

I'd rather avoid the screaming fanatics for now. We're already going to have to put a bunch of noble assholes in their place, and quite possibly the local Chief Replacement as well.
>>
>>48280497
>I'd rather avoid the screaming fanatics for now.
I doubt there are all that many of those in a random village
>>
>>48280515
I'm pretty sure we're heading into the largest city in the continent.
>>
>>48280538
I was under the assumption we're going to a chapel on the outskirts first, but I don't really know where I got that from.
>>
"Yeah, you have a point" I say angrily "We can go through the city later, when you wouldn't get mobbed because of it"

"I don't care" thunder snorts as Thas shouts and forces his mule off the road, riding it into the orchards

"Well now I'm just going to have to bring you along bro" Blue says cheekily as Little green follows after thas "Always wanted to see what human cities were like anyways"

"I'm guessing I don't get to come?" Minor asks from the cart, as I stop and look at her and smile

"Sorry, but hey, we'll have all the time in the world after I get this over with" I say happily "just have fun and see the sights without me"

"Going to see how much shit I can get away with" Sam cackles as he shakes the horses reins violently.

I sigh and shake my head, and follow Thas through the orchard, trying to ignore the Screaming Tenders as we barrel towards some unknown destination
cont
>>
>>48280639
He doesn't say a word, besides occasionally glancing back as I follow after him under the drappling sun light and bright red leaves.

"Reminds me of birth home" Little green sighs "feels nostalgic"

"Hmm, to dry for my tastes' Thunder grunts "still, it is rather nice, looks like good soil to, would be a wonderful place to dig up a hive"

"Oh most certainly" Blue says happily "it'd be a wonderful place to wake up to, wouldn't it"

"Yeah, but I don't think this is the sort of stuff we should be talking about right now" I say a little sternly as I duck to avoid a tree branch as Thas leads us to a secluded part of the woods.

"Aww, but it would be nice wouldn't it?" Blue sighs, leaning against me and clacking her jaw a little pitifully "All these trees that aren't hanging and dead"

"Hmm, you'd have to deal with roots then" Thunder grunts as we break into a clearing.

"Arms down" Thas growls, turning into a ball of smoke as he flies off of his mule, and stands directly in front of a man dressed in toladarian standard, the same armor I once wore

"Ser thas but" He says looking confused before he turns to me and reaches for his blade "Hiv"

"Arms down boy" Thas hiss, grabbing his arm "That's Krovachi, the soul survivor of Ker'larn"

"But she" he mumbles as his friend looks confused and takes off his helmet "why does she"

"Hey, didn't say she came out unscathed, now pick your jaw up and put your blade away" Thas says coldly "it's a crime to threaten and angel, and I am an executioner"

"S..sorry sir" the knight says bowing and falling to his knees "My appologize Lady Krovachi, I...thought the reports were exagerating and"

"Oh, she's brought more' the other hisses glaring at blue as she clings to my back and hides

I glare at him, my eye flaring as he weakly backs away.

"Don't even look at her like that" I growl "So, where to the chapel"

"The passage is right over here, ignore these jokers, they were asleep when I rode up here" Thas growls

cont
>>
>>48280760
"Thanks for your work" I snort as I follow the knight, leaving the two soldiers standing alone, looking horrified

"Oh don't worry, I would've killed ya if you tried anything" Thunder sighs, making them jolt as Blue giggles, and we leave them shivering in their boots.

And Thas heads into a pile of brambles, that parts as he goes into it. And we follow, I have to duck down to avoid getting my hair caught on the thorns.

And as we go along, we enter stone halls, lit with floating crystals, and the faint smell of old dust and dirt.

And it doesn't take long after that for us to reach a dead end.

Thas pulls his glove off, and I see the symbol of the maiden and crone branded into it. It glows as he runs it over the mismatched stones.

"Aight, clean your teeth" He says grinning, tipping his hat as Blue listens to him, as light slowly pours past the stones as they melt away like paint "We're meeting with the council"

And as the light fills this grey hall, bickering and yelling fill it as well.

And I see a hall of golden and silvery white, a thousand masked figures running about with trailing papers and fancy quills, all around a simple seven legged chair set around bleachers made of black iron, with seven tall seats sitting ontop of them. Each customized to show allegiance to one of the seven, the grandest being the kings, which stand up high into ceiling, that looks tall enough for a dragon to fly around comfortably

Silence falls as I walk in, and hop off little green. A thousand eyes feels like...well it makes it feel like I'm about to be excuted or something, like I'm staring in a horror movie.

I look up, and see an ancient man wearing a mask with a single hole in the center of it.

"Thas of the seven knights" He sighs
"We ordered for her alone, not the pets she's...procured"

"Sorry sir, she insisted" Thas says shrugging, as he melds into the shadows, his face stretching as he goes.
cont
>>
>>48280871

And then the eyes turn to the seven old timers sitting on their chairs, as they stare at me. I feel very...very small and weak, and it's hard to breath, like it was when I wasn't here. It feels like my throats burning. I lick my lips and look at the images of the seven behind each of them, standing proudly and...for some reason it makes me feel better...at ease.

What do I do?
[] kneel
[]fly up and greet them in turn
[] unfurl my wings wings fully and tell them they're not pets, but family
[] Pets? these are the only untainted hivers in the land, and you call them pets? Have you ever seen a hiver fight? they are a miracle
[] Sorry sir, but they wanted to see the chapel.
[] Glare at him
[] *th..the council of the seven..I never thought i'd end up here, mind if I have a few words?*
[] write in
>>
>>48280921
>[]fly up and greet them in turn
>[] unfurl my wings wings fully and tell them they're not pets, but family
>[] Pets? these are the only untainted hivers in the land, and you call them pets? Have you ever seen a hiver fight? they are a miracle
>>
>>48280871
>"We ordered for her alone, not the pets she's...procured"

Oh this is going to be a treat. Angles outrank almost everyone on the holy scale, right. Cause if so, this guy's in for a bad time.

>Inb4 it's the king that spoke.
>>
>>48280921
>[] Pets? these are the only untainted hivers in the land, and you call them pets? Have you ever seen a hiver fight? they are a miracle

>>48280953
>Oh this is going to be a treat. Angles outrank almost everyone on the holy scale, right.
Doesn't seem that simple, especially since Krovachi doesn't have a mandate she could show as such.
>>
>>48280921
>[] *th..the council of the seven..I never thought i'd end up here, mind if I have a few words?*
>>
>>48280921

Yeah, nothing good can come of this little chat I imagine. Oh well, family before all else, even the gods.
>>
>>48280983
I'm not too worried, if there is anything we have as a mission from the seven, then its certainly this.
Especially if at least some of the council realise what a big deal redeemed Hivers can be.
>>
>>48280970
I'm pretty sure we just went along for the experience, and not because we we're ordered to. If I'd been there, I would have voted for telling Thas to go fuck himself, but where would the plot go otherwise?
>>
>>48281019
>I'm pretty sure we just went along for the experience, and not because we we're ordered to.
Doesn't mean we outrank them either.
>>
>>48281102
Yeah, I meant to phrase that as a question, damn misclick. But I would assume that person who spoke with and was turbo-blessed by the gods would outrank almost everyone else.
>>
>>48281152
If I remember right. angels coming down is incredibly rare, and someone becoming a angel and coming back without a specific task, is unprecedented.
Thats why we are here afterall, so they don't really know if we "should" outrank them or not.
>>
I kick up off the ground, tearing a few scrolls left to roll on the floor as I spread my wings and flap them weakly, just enough to keep me from plummeting to the ground as fly over to the council, who just study me, like they're trying to decide if I make some kind of imaginary cut.

*Please do not screw this up, I don't want to end up dead another time because of you*

They remain silent, tapping their fingers on their small desks, casting a few simple spells to get their pens to start writing without needing to move their hands. I take a deep breath.

"With all do respect, councilar of the king" I say looking at the blank mask, as he grooms his beard idly "they're not pets"

He scoffs and stands up

"Then what are they?"He asks

"Yes, this is most important" the councilor of the librarian says, he's a lanky man in a dark blue robe with a mask shaped like a book "If not pets, then what do you think of these...corrupted beasts, we've heard conflicting reports"

"Well, not pets, these are the only untainted hivers in this land or any, and you call them pets?" I say flying over to his desk and leaning over, making him shy down "Have you ever seen a hiver fight? They're a miracle"

"So they're weapons then" the head councilor says flatly

"They would make great additions to the army, if we can find a way to make more of them, and ensure loyalty, Hivers were one of the driving forces that led to our retreat, and they continue to consume towns with far too much regularity" the councilor of the warlord says, his iron crown and cagey mask covering his wrinkle and scar ruined face as he raises a far too glamours blade "I must say, I think we'd be unstopable with forces like that"

"If they can be subjugated" the councilor of the forging flame says, pushing up her mask of twisted flames

"No, family" I say crossing my arms as the librarian's voice grunts and king sighs "You don't get loyalty through slavery, they're more than happy to do good,at least blue and Thunder are"
>>
>>48281200
Would it be too silly if the councilor of the Hound is a actual giant german shepard or st.bernard who just sagely "woofs" on occasion and all the other councilpors understand him somehow?
>>
>>48281200
"But they were born from" the book masked one growls

"Silence" the head councilor says raising his arm "We did not have peace by forcing other races beneath our loke, if you have proof they are good of heart we will... allow this strange relation to continue"

"I wonder" A little girl with a white mask says, her sister with a black mask giggling "did you truly see the seven? we all wish to, and you did die which is how we meet them, we have heard reports, but we would like to know first hand what happened after your fall"

What do I do
[] tell them the truth
[] tell them about the fall of the kerlarnian offense
[]Make some grand up
[] Shrug and say I don't remember
[] try and change the subject
[] write in
>>
>>48281247
>[] tell them the truth
>[] tell them about the fall of the kerlarnian offense
>>
>>48281247
>[] tell them the truth
>>
>>48281247
>[] tell them the truth
Assuming this means the truth of the meeting insofar it doesn't involve Katie being a soul-symbiont.
>>
>>48281247
>[] tell them the truth

I see no real point in lying here. Also, if none of these Chief Replacements have spoken to the gods directly, as we have, then by definition we are at least 10x more holy then they are. Fuck yeah.
>>
>>48281247
>[] tell them the truth
Pretty much unanimous voting here.
>>
"I was in my childhood home" I say happily, laying over the two little girl's table, as they lean closer, tilting their heads in opposite directions as they watch me curiously, Yeah these two have to be representing the maiden and crone "And I was told this was my reward for keeping from the darkness, as tinged with it as I was, I would have whatever I wanted, and I chose my friends over paradise, the seven allowed me to go, as they knew I would have no peace their while my friends were in danger, so they sent me back, and I burst from my ruined body like a coccoon in this when, and people got a lot more friendlier after that"

"Oh so the text are true" the black masked one says happily

"Well of course they are" the white masked one says with a nod

"Yes, yes" the librarian sighs shaking his head "Impressive truly, that you chose to continue on in this imperfect world"

"She wants to avenge her fallen blood" the warlord's man says with a firm nod "She refuses to return to the earth, will and love in equal measure"

"And she was also touched with the stuff that created this world" the flame faced one says "So we cannot assume she is the same as she was when she went in"

"Yes yes' the head councilor says, flipping through pages "We'll cross reference it later, but I am curious, no reports of how you died have reached us besides a simple "Up most sacrifice"

"Yes, we need to know when the crone took you from this world, and the maiden brought you back" the sisters shout as I fall back to the center

"Well they ordered retreat, and we were ordered to remain in hell, against hordes of demons and other tainted things" I say sadly and angrily "I should've died there, but I didn't, and for awhile, I thought I should've"

"We know" the warlord grunts "twas us who ordered it, and you were blessed enough to escape, so how did you die"
cont
>>
>>48281438

What do I say?
[]Religious incompetence
[] Well, monsters are just as much ...human as you and I, and not just hivers like Thunder and blue down there, well...I had to choose between two perfectly innocent groups of lives, so I chose my own to be cast aside
[] I wasn't blessed, a demon tried to make me her own, it is by the seven I escaped from her grasps
[] Well...forty or so bullets did it
[] Injustice
[] that's about it really
[] Does it matter? I died, and I came back
[] write in
>>
>>48281438
>"We know" the warlord grunts "twas us who ordered it, and you were blessed enough to escape, so how did you die"

Ah, soulless cunt that one.
>>
>>48281465
>[] Well, monsters are just as much ...human as you and I, and not just hivers like Thunder and blue down there, well...I had to choose between two perfectly innocent groups of lives, so I chose my own to be cast aside
>[] I wasn't blessed, a demon tried to make me her own, it is by the seven I escaped from her grasps
>[] Well...forty or so bullets did it
>>
>>48281465
>[] Well, monsters are just as much ...human as you and I, and not just hivers like Thunder and blue down there, well...I had to choose between two perfectly innocent groups of lives, so I chose my own to be cast aside
>[] Injustice
>>
>>48281465
>[] that's about it really
>>
>>48281465
>[] I wasn't blessed, a demon tried to make me her own, it is by the seven I escaped from her grasps
>>
>>48281465
>[] that's about it really
>>
>>48281438
>She refuses to return to the earth
What was that sentence supposed to be? It doesn't make sense in context.
>>
>>48281562
Refuses to rest in a grave.
>>
>>48281562
She means staying dead, like her body staying in it's grave.
>>
>>48281574
Return doesn't really make sense here, because it'd be implying we already died before once, which haven't.
So we can't "return" to the earth in the sense of a grave, if anything we refused to go into the grave.
>>
"Well" I say flaring my wings as I feel all eyes on me again "Monsters are as human as you or, well not me, and not just hivers like thunder and blue down"

"What does this have to do with anything?" The forger's girl says, looking at me blankly "Monsters were put here to punish us for our hubris"

"Well" the man with a bundle of wheat and corn husks tied around his face says "I do not have insight here, but I beileve not, they are as much this world as ours, and I think that Krovachi the red is saying that truth, correct"

"Look" I sigh shaking my head "I had to choose between two perfecty innocent groups, one of men, one of monsters who were simply worried for me, So I chose my own to be cast aside"

"Yes, so your desire for peace and love that killed you, what else' the warlord grunts standing up "I need to know, to put it down in the records to see if we could retrieve the tool used to end you, as it would now be a most holy artifact"

"Well, forty or so bullets' I say forcing a grin

"Ahhh, this will be a pain to dig through all the forgeries" the librarian sighs "Send word to the marsh walkers, tell them to dig through their church yard looking for them"

"I would like to speak" A man...a dog kin from the look of his ears, and plain wooden mask shaped into a grinning, fluffy dogs face "So, from what you have said, you have and continue to consort with monsters, and most of what we heard says you were tainted, and those who are touched by the taint are out of the sevens light, so it is clear you returned from the curse but"

" I wasn't blessed in the first place, as the warlord's councilar said, a demoness tried to make me hers, and by my death and the seven I escaped from her" I say calmly as the priests under me gasps and start shouting.

"SILENCE!" the king's councilor bellows "it...takes a very brave soul to admit that, but...we cannot let such things be known by the masses, as those touched by demons are be reviled "
cont
>>
>>48281639
"And monsters are ravening and mad, but she is proof they are not" The hound says, his tail wagging "Once my kind were pushed in with them, and she proves that our assumptions are wrong, as they were before, besides we might be able to win back lost souls if they know they can be redeemed as she was"

"Yes, but only be her word, she was in the grasp of taint then, for all we know she saw nothing but lies' the librarian's councilor says angrily "and they strayed from the path, they deserve no such hope!"

And then they all start arguing for awhile, the hound and farmer taking the side of common sense, and the librarian and Forging flame sitting firmly on the old way that got me killed and made me hated. The twins and the warlord stay out of it, simply watching them scream angrily.

What do I do?
[] agree to cover up that bit of my past
[] Agree with the hound councilor, as I am the angel of kindess, understanding, liberations and balls
[] Stay out of it
[] Call the flame and librarian out as fanatics
[] refuse to cover it up, as it would lessen the sacrifice of my comrades
[]Give a speech *any suggestions*
[] write in
>>
>>48281757
>[] Agree with the hound councilor, as I am the angel of kindess, understanding, liberations and balls
Is that why the hound councilor likes us? A kindred spirit.
>>
>>48281757
>[] refuse to cover it up, as it would lessen the sacrifice of my comrades
>>
>>48281757
this should appeal to the warlord, since we seem to be wanting to break a tie here
>>
>>48281757
To be completly fair, Krovachi as tainted DID nearly kill her friends. So there is that.
And ate a person, though she asked for it.
>[] A lot of monsters ARE ravening and mad, but not all of them. Many of them also just want to live their lifes and would much prefer quietly minding their own business if we'd let them. Some need encouragement, Hivers can be ravenous and monstrous, but even those that aren't freed from their hunger like Blue and Thunder don't need to be evil, as my lil green proves
>>
>>48281757
>[] Agree with the hound councilor, as I am the angel of kindess, understanding, liberations and balls
>[] Call the flame and librarian out as fanatics

"The truth is the truth, and the people deserve to know it. I will not hide from the past, nor will I tarnish the memory of my brothers and sister who died that all of you might live. I don't care what anyone thinks of me, if they want to know my story, they will hear all of it. And Flame, Librarian? You two are being assholes, and both of your gods would be horribly disappointed in your disrespect of the people they created. And trust me, I would know."

Might as well use our unique status to do some good, right?
>>
>>48281846
Whoops, sorry that trip was from another thread.
>>
"NO!" I shout, bringing silence to the room as my voice echos, as the councilors look at me. I can practically taste the anger of a few of them, and the curiosity of a few other of them "You're asking me to cover up that? My friends lived and died in Kerlarn, you're pissing on their sacrifices just so I can look a little cleaner!? That's disgusting, and I've seen horrible things, and done worse in my little time here, but nothing close to that"

"Well, I do like you being in charge my queen" Little green giggles happily "it is oh so delightful to see the rightful roles filled once
more, simply marvelous"

"You" the king's councilar begins to speak cocking his head slightly before the warlord slams his blade through his table

"Is entirely right, she may have been touched by a demon, but by skill of soul and blood of matrys did she live, it'd be disrespectful to loyal men and women who died for all of us to cover up the truth of her" He bellows, breathing heavily.

"Maybe take a rest for awhile, it doesn't do a body good to be getting that worked up" thunder says over the silence that follows, and I can practically feel the murderous intent from all of the priests on the ground...like peasants, hehe

"Ah, see, they have compassion" the farmer says standing up

"Yes when freed from corruption" the librarian hisses

the forging flame backs off, looking cowed as the sisters stare at the warlord, and the king does the same.

"Yes, that is right" he sighs "My apologizes, it wouldn't be right to white wash the horrors of war, in fact, I think it would make others more likely to fall without an example to follow, I retract my previous statement, but now...to move onto other fair, namely your continued mingling with mortals, it has led a number of nobles to seek your hand, your thoughts?"
cont
>>
>>48282019

What do I say
[] Friends are different than strangers, so no
[] Maybe? let me see them first
[]already have my heart given to another, sorry
[] I don't care, does this really matter? it doesn't sound important at all
[]What else have people been saying
[] Well, if they can get through sam....
[]No, N oh, NOOOO, tainted hells no
[] Why limit my fluffiness to one person?
[]write in
>>
>>48282045
>[]No, N oh, NOOOO, tainted hells no
>>
>>48282045
>[]already have my heart given to another, sorry
>>
>>48282045
>[] Friends are different than strangers, so no
>[] I don't care, does this really matter? it doesn't sound important at all

And that leads me to an important question HM: What is the Sevens stance on homosexuality? Because if their bigots in that regard we're probably going to turn some heads when we make our move on Minor.
>>
>>48282045
>[] Well, if they can get through sam....
While I don't hate the prospect of Krovachi being courted by cute knight-girls, I must refuse.

[] Why limit my fluffiness to one person?
Not voting for it but, kek.
>>
>>48282045
>No arranged marriages, no saying it's good for the nation, no trying to con me into it. If they want to marry me they can travel with me and my companions and try to win my heart that way. No other.
>>
>>48282045
>[] I don't care, does this really matter? it doesn't sound important at all
>>
"No" I say shaking my head, waving my arms around as the hound's councilor and a few priests laugh, before they get silenced by the head of the council, but thunder just keeps on chuckling, along with a few stray giggles out of little blue's lips "N oh, NOOOOO TAINTED HELLS NO, Friends are different than strangers, besides, I've already given my heart to another"

"Hmm, yes, I was hoping you'd say that, if it continues we'll declare it heresy to try and court you" he says with a nod "As your heart already belongs to the seven"

"Yes" the forging flames says nodding "perfectly reasonable, besides it is reaching above their station"

"And trying to cross into the realm of the divine" the librarian says with a nod

"And is she talking about the seven" the hound's councilar asks, looking at me with a knowing glance

"Yes, her heart was mortal once' the farmer's man says, scratching through his masks

"Oh death must've cleaned her of such desires" the white masked girl snorts

"Death has not removed her cherishing of all life however" the black masked one says, pocking her sister's cheek "Mayhaps the confidents of the hound and farmer are right"

What do i say
[] Well, they aren't, it is the seven
[] Hey, it's a secret, can't I keep some privacy?
[]Do you really want to know?
[] yes, and the answer is my friends, all of them
[]why does it matter? am I bound by the laws set for mortal men?
[] this is so much fucking bullshit, can we talk about something else? My head is killing me
[] write in
>>
>>48282223
>[] Hey, it's a secret, can't I keep some privacy?
>>
>>48282223
>[] this is so much fucking bullshit, can we talk about something else? My head is killing me
It strikes me that we now talked about our protagonists crushes in both quests this week.
>>
>>48282223
>[] this is so much fucking bullshit, can we talk about something else? My head is killing me
>>
>>48282223
Farmer and hound are too damn perceptive for their own good.
And I get the feeling maid is unto us too.
>>
>>48282223
>[]why does it matter? am I bound by the laws set for mortal men? Cause I don't think I am.

>write in
>your thoughts drift to Minor, and wonder how she is.
>>
>>48282223
>>
>>48282285
Fuck off.
>>
>>48282351
Whoa, sorry. Didn't mean to offend anyone.
>>
"Hey, it's a secret!" I shout, feeling myself blush as I wrap my wings around myself "can't I have some privacy? besides this is so much bullshit, can't we talk about something else? all this inane crap and yelling is giving me a headache"

"Well, if you wish to" the head of the council says, holding his hands up to silence the others before they even move, must've guessed what I just said would've made a few of them a little upset "Speak of what you wish, we have all the time in the world for such discussions"

Well?
[] Monsters
[] The 33rd legion
[]Where simon is?
[] Ask if I can leave now
[] Turn it back to adding hiver's to toladarian culture
[]Ask about the memorial of the failed retaking of ker'larn
[] call them out for treating Antoss like garbage
[]Let krovachi out to see where she takes the conversation
[] write in
>>
>>48282398
Its the namefagging, I imagine.

>>48282403
>[] Monsters
>[] call them out for treating Antoss like garbage
>>
>>48282403
[] The 33rd legion
[]Where simon is?
[]Ask about the memorial of the failed retaking of ker'larn
[] call them out for treating Antoss like garbage
>>
>>48282403
>[]Let krovachi out to see where she takes the conversation
I have to be off now, thanks for tunning HM and good night/day everyone.
>>
>>48282403
>[] Monsters
>[] The 33rd legion
>[]Where simon is?
>[]Ask about the memorial of the failed retaking of ker'larn
>>
>>48282411
>[] Monsters

Good plan, I'd forgotten about that.

>>48282411
Also, I haven't been called out on it before, so I'm not sure what the problem would be this time.
>>
>>48282455
>Also, I haven't been called out on it before, so I'm not sure what the problem would be this time.
Sometimes anons are just feeling disagreeable, I dunno.
>>
"Yeah" I say calmly, glaring at them as my eye starts to burn furiously as my anger synches up with Krovachi's ever burning rage. My hands shake and I grit my teeth, showing my sharpened incisors as I let out a chittering hiss.

I surpress it and smile.

"Well I would like to talk more about monsters, actually" I say, clapping my hands together "I mean as I said earlier, they're as human as we are, as much men as we are, have the same choice in life, if they should good or bad, just like men, just a little different looking"

the councilors watch me, either wanting me to embarrass myself, or genuinely curious of my thought process.

"Yes they have just as much cruelty as men do" I say nodding, flapping my wings slowly "Only a few of them are touched by taint, and when they are it's obvious, very much so, see I fought against, and was tainted myself once, so I should know"

The councilor of the warlord nods slowly.

"Yes, with all the rest of the hell hunters" I say smiling a bit wider "the 33rd legion that allowed the rest to escape, along with a couple of more, such selflessness, I've seen it in hivers as well"

The crowd under me starts to mummer

"You see, hivers are perhaps even more loving than we are, they just by nature need to view everything as fuel, as the taint has cursed them, but unlike other tainted creatures, they can feel compassion and love, and as I said feel it strongly, they love their families more intensely than most would ever know" I smiling "But we can talk about that later, ask Thunder and blue about it and trade stories, see there's a little something on my mind, that's been bugging me for awhile"

the head of the council opens his mouth to speak, and I raise my hand to stop him.

"How you treated Captain antoss, a man who gave his life, and the life of his men so readily, a man who fought besides the seven knights when the light's taint flew through the sky, the man who lived when legions fell"
cont
>>
>>48282551
I growl "See, cause as I know it, and I knew the man himself well, he was forgotten even as he volunteered to stay in hell and die away from the glory he deserved"

I hold my hand up, as a few of the councilors try and speak, but they cut themselves off as they king's confident holds his hand down to silence, them, looking at me either curiously or angrily. Can't really tell, and I don't care

"And what? did you give him and recognition for it? He was the reason for the retreat, he has spent his live saving others, and do any of you even remember him?" I ask coldy

and get no response.

What do I do?
[] Force them to answer for it
[] snort, and go find my friends
[] Get madder
[] Calmly go back to talking about how loyal hivers are when they like you
[]apologize
[] write in

Yeah this is going to be a short thread, suddenly feel like shit for some reason
>>
>>48282618
>[] Get madder
>[] Force them to answer for it
>>
>>48282618
>[] Calmly go back to talking about how loyal hivers are when they like you
>[] snort, and go find my friends

No worries, thursday threads seem a bit more quiet than usual the last few weeks.
>>
>>48282618
>[] Get madder

It's cool HM, do whatever you need to do.
>>
>>48282618
>[] Get madder
>>
"DID YOU!" I roar, the painted glass windows shuddering as I scream loud enough to make myself heard even outside of this cathedral leaving my throat burning and aching "Did even hang your heads in grief when the man who served you to his last died like a dog, in the jaws of a demon? I bet all you did for simon was apologize for losing his son. And I know you did nothing for all the families torn apart by that stand, all the heroes who's names only I know, all laying out and rotting under the red skies of that damned hell hole! I spent a month in there alone, with nothing to eat, surrounded by corpses and demons with festering wounds and barely any sense left in me. And the only thing that kept me going was knowing that at least I had done good, at least they had all died for a cause and would be remembered at least some how. And when got taken away from it all, because of how scared I was to die and leave my only sister alone in the world, to die surrounded by things that tear souls to pieces, eat flesh, and break minds, I learned, no one even knew our names besides other soldiers, no one knew what we did, or the other legions who stayed with us and died all the same. And I know that isn't right"

The libarian hangs his head, as the rest stay there,standing confused from my out burst, or in the case of the warlord's councilor, crying.

The hound and farmer both stand, no doubt trying to peddle sympathy, but I'm too mad to hear it.

I turn away in a huff

"if you need me, call on me, as it stands I need fresh air" I say weakly as I drop to the floor, and slowly walk over to blue and thunder

they say nothing, and I realize...I have no idea where anyone else is.

So I bite my tongue, and walk out to get to looking
_

and we'll end here, cause I have a massive headache
archived
can't answer questions
but please put suggestions for au pastebin/ Lewd bin crap

going to bed sorry
>>
>>48282879
>going to bed sorry
Wow sounds bad, hope you get better quick, have a good night HM.
Thanks for running.
>>
>>48282879
Thanks for running Headmaster, see you next time.
>>
>>48282879
Oh damn, I'm sorry to hear that HM. Goodnight, and thanks for running.
>>
>>48282879
Thanks for the session.
We need to go and do something silly with Poi and Blue, maybe cuddle a Minor to calm down.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.