[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dungeon Life Quest (DLQ) 77 - Combining Winning Votes Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
File: Dungeon Life Quest.png (194 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Dungeon Life Quest.png
194 KB, 500x500
Because I can't roll a die and they combine decently anyway.

ARCHIVE: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Dungeon%20Life%20Quest
/QST/ ARCHIVE: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Dungeon%20Life%20Quest
PREVIOUS THREAD: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/48234783/
CHARACTERS AND PLACES: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19gNVgtevar647l4ZumUaVH6GlJzvxLlDNKaH8DrQMWE/edit?usp=sharing

You are River la Croix, necromancer and demonologist, and you are in striking distance of an upset angel that you increasingly suspect to be Lora's peer. No pressure.
>>
File: River Redraw by GentlemanKong.png (103 KB, 1034x1003) Image search: [Google]
River Redraw by GentlemanKong.png
103 KB, 1034x1003
>>48263691
"What. Have you done. To /my daughter/," Matariel demands. Lora lowers her blade, permitting the Rain Choir to take an angry step forward. Your shadow rises protectively, with a silent snarl of challenge on its tenebrous face.

"Down, Whisper," you order. "I knocked her out, Lord Matariel, and nothing more. She and I have been enemies for some time now."

"And what grudge do you bear?" the angel scoffs.

"Your daughter has been attempting to become a god so she can have a sense of self-worth. I'd like you to examine that sentence and tell me where the morally wrong part is," you tell him, flatly.

"She wouldn't dare. After I disciplined her -"

Okay. That's quite enough of that.

"/After/ you disciplined her, your daughter helped a madman imprison and enslave her aunt, a madman who promised her godhood as a /bride-gift," you interrupt, your respectful tone dropping into an enraged snap. "/After/ you disciplined her, she founded her cult all over again and gathered soldiers and assassins to prosecute her grievance and kill anyone who got in her way, and I'm pretty sure she did all of that to impress /you/. I would like you to examine that and tell me /where the morally wrong part is/."

Matariel looks offended, but he stops walking towards you, stormy eyes flicking to Seraphina.

"What in all of Hell did you do to her?" you demand.

"I - /nothing/. I disciplined the girl when she grew out of hand!"

"Nothing?" Lora murmurs. "That's exactly what you did, Matariel the Weeper. /Nothing/. All of her life, you've done /nothing/." Lora's remaining chains manifest around her, and the angel rattles them, like an accusation. "Listen to all this /nothing/ you did, /brother/."

"I will not be spoken to this way!"

"Her fate needs deciding. You can participate in that, or you can abandon her. Tell me her story, Matariel," you demand softly. "Or leave, and I'll try to give her a dignified death."

"You wouldn't -"
>>
>>48263691
>Combining winning votes edition

ERMAHGERD RAILROADING SHIT QM ARGLBARGLBARGLA

You got your power back, I'm guessing?They fix the power line already?
>>
>>48263691
Fuck yeah for public utilities.
>>
File: Lora by GentlemanKong.png (30 KB, 435x684) Image search: [Google]
Lora by GentlemanKong.png
30 KB, 435x684
>>48263800
Grief flicks back to the side of the Rain Choir's throat. "I would," Lora states, almost indifferently. "You can be replaced."

"You think you're so much better than the rest of us just because our parents made themselves subject to your law," Matariel spits. "You wouldn't dare, /Aphrael/. You're no kinslayer."

"I'm swiftly losing my patience with you."

"/Enough/," you shout. "/Your daughter/ couldn't muster a single thing she liked about herself, a single /word/ to save her own life, when I had her at my mercy. She thinks so little of herself that she was ready to die rather than deal with herself. I want to know /why/."

Lora lowers her blade and sheaths it. Matariel sighs, heavily, and looks down at his daughter. "...It is a long story. May I sit?"

"This isn't my place. It belongs to the dead," you answer.

"I can give her the short version with no bullshit," Lora offers, bitingly.

There's a headache forming in your temples. These angels, you swear to the Gods.

> Ask Tina to go get the chairs (hear Matariel out)
> Ask Lora to give you the short version
> Write-in?
>>
>>48263800
Ok fuck this waste of space.
>>
>>48263875
> Ask Lora to give you the short version

I'm still of the opinion we need to kill her, and given how much of an arrogant idiot Matty clearly is I doubt he'd be able to give us any actual useful info.
>>
>>48263875
>Fuck this guy, have Lora bring up everything that's been going on in-between what the hell happened to the kid.
>>
And now we wait for Observer to show his autistic face again.
>>
>>48263875
> Ask Tina to go get the chairs (hear Matariel out)

Not becuase it's nice - it's probably a pain and a chore - but it'll relax and de-escalate Matarial enough. He cared enough to discipline, so cutting him out - or him feeling like he's cut out by only taking the short version - will only exasperate the situation.
>>
>>48263875
>hear both sides
>>
>>48263875
>> Ask Tina to go get the chairs (hear Matariel out)
>>
>>48263949
>ask Tina to get chairs

I agree with your assessment
>>
>>48263875

it's probably not going to make a difference one way or the other, but with an unbound angel here the risk of shit going horribly wrong has just taken a dramatic drop. So we may as well be polite and through.
>>
I'm sorry but I'm not really buying the whole "blame Daddy" for being an evil cunt.

Matariel's daughter did something cunty so he bitchslapped her and then she got butthurt and did more cunty bullshit.

At some point people have to stop blaming their parents for their own mistakes and the Daughter here could have easily looked to anybody else than her father to learn that maybe you shouldn't be an evil dick.
>>
>>48263875
>Ask Tina to go get the chairs (hear Matariel out).
But if he tries a fast-one, we can introduce him to Sleep.
>>
>>48263931
Speak of the devil and he shall appear
>>
>>48263875
>>
>>48263931
meh he didn't seem that bad for a tripfag, I didn't read all that shit obviously but he seemed alright in general.
>>
>>48263931
He's not bad and analysis seems to be his trade
>>
Called, writing.
>>
Already voted, but I will say that I REALLY don't want this one to live. Just guarantee a clean and complete execution
>>
>>48264591
I have no problem with her living, though I do want her out of the story.

It does not really matter what we want though, it's what the characters want.
>>
>>48264591
>>48264803

She tried to kill Cherry.

Cunt must die.
>>
>>48264818
I could possibly even agree to that, but if we think she must die or not does not really matter here. Does River the ex mercenary who got a second chance think she should die is what matters here and honestly I have trouble imagining her thinking that unless she were truly on the road to self destruction; not just self doubt.
>>
>>48264818
Cherry's already dead.

Your unfounded maternal/paternal instinct to keep her around is part of the problem.

Especially in a warzone.

Don't utilize child soldiers if you don't want dead children.

Yes, having her possess Jewel was a choice to put her on the line.

So seriously, stop thinking that some angel should care about your ghost kid.

Its not even comparable to actually targeting and killing children
>>
>>48263875
> Short version from Lora and then let Mary fill in any gaps.
>>
>>48265057
Whoops. Missed Vox calling it among the shitposting.

>>48264818
Jesus fucking christ Anon. Move the fuck on. We're past that.
>>
>>48264944
>Yes, having her possess Jewel was a choice to put her on the line.

Excpet that /Jewel/ isn't supposed to be on the line?
>>
>>48265377
Enemy agent we flipped of course she's going to be a target.
>>
>>48264372
>writing
>>
File: It's a rough profession.jpg (28 KB, 480x383) Image search: [Google]
It's a rough profession.jpg
28 KB, 480x383
>>48263875
You gesture to Tina. "Can you bring the chairs back in and ensure that the others are at a safe distance?"

"Others?" Matariel asks, as Tina obeys.

"They had no part in this," you tell him flatly. "I've decided to hear you out. Please don't make me regret that decision."

The succubus comes back with a pair of chairs. Lora declines the offer to get another; you take a seat, and Matariel places his opposite yours.

"Seraphina's mother was beautiful," he says wistfully. "Her name was Elise, and she loved the rain and the snow, and left offerings at her village's shrine for my Choir. She would sing to us, out in the storms, and made beautiful paintings. She learned to blow glass so she could make model storms in bottles..."

Behind the Rain Choir, Lora folds her arms with an irritated expression.

"I came to her, to ask her for her songs and ask why she loved us so much." Matariel smiles, wistfully. "She wouldn't look at me, that first time. Wouldn't get up off from her knees. She was so scared. I visited her more and more, fascinated by her, and sculpted clouds and storms for her, as gifts in return for all she'd given us. And one day, I asked her to be my wife."

"I know angels sometimes have children with the Firstborn," you agree, quietly.

Matariel scowls. "I did not have a child with Elise. She was robbed of that chance. She died in birth. The healer said it was an air pocket, in her blood. Nothing that he could do. I flattened his village in my wrath."

"Like a petulant child," Lora drawls.

Matariel stands so fast his chair splinters against the wall of Cannot Hold. "Don't you /dare/. YOU TOOK HER FROM ME!"

You whistle, sharply, making both angels wince. "Seraphina?" you demand.

"...I left her in the care of an orphanage. She had her mother's eyes. I attended to my paternal duties when I found her abusing her power. I'd /thought/ the matter settled."
>>
>>48266901
Matariel's expression is defensive, wary. Behind him, Lora points at her eyes, then to him; she wants to give him that piece of her mind she'd been talking about earlier.

> Fuck it, let Lora yell at him. You need to collect your thoughts.
> "Are you /fucking serious/?"
> "You left her in an orphanage and never checked on her?"
> Write-in?
>>
>>48266923
I think a wombo combo of >"Are you fucking serious?", "You left her in an orphanage and never checked on her?", and then just tell Lora to cuss his dumbass out because she knows more languages to say them. in that order.
>>
>>48266923

Besides, Lora has been imprisoned duento his negligence of his daughter. A little family spat wouldn't do too much harm
>>
>>48266923
>>
>>48266990
Why didn't the green com on? trying again.
>>"Are you fucking serious?", "You left her in an orphanage and never checked on her?", and then just tell Lora to cuss his dumbass out because she knows more languages to say them. in that order.
>>
>>48266923
>> "You left her in an orphanage and never checked on her?"
>>
>>48267015
It's 'cause the arrow needs to be on its own line, my friend. Can't do it in the midst of a block of text.
>>
>>48267015
there it goes.
>>
>>48267034
Ah, thank you for clarifying for my dumbass.
>>
This is retarded as fuck.

Didn't Nate grow up an orphan with magical super powers and not become a piece of shit?

Why the fuck is The Daughter's gay ass evil shit Matariel's fault?

He's a shitty father? Sure. I don't give a shit.

The Daughter is responsible for the Daughter.
>>
>>48267067
Pretty obviously yeah
>>
>>48267067
Difference is, Nate didn't have the possibility of being a god, also knew damn well that what his mother did that made him was horrendous, and Nate had a based Blacksmith stepfather and a sexy nurse to keep him straight. the half angle didn't have a third of that.
>>
>>48266923
>> Fuck it, let Lora yell at him. You need to collect your thoughts.
>>
>>48267115

>Excuses

You might as well blame the shitty orphanage workers who never treated The Daughter right for how she turned out since they're the ones who actually raised her.
>>
>>48267015
Is it because I fucked up once why no one is going with this?
>>
>>48267067
I'd like to take this moment to state, gently and for the record, that Seraphina's fate is ultimately in your hands. An insight into her past and/or motivations is not the same as a justification for her actions or an intent that you feel sympathy.
>>
>>48267067
1) Nate hid the fuck out of that shit
2) Nate's magical shit was highly shameful and motivated him to distance himself from it; the Daughter's magical shit was highly positive and motivated her to embrace that aspect of herself far more than she ought to
3) Nate didn't have his real parent come back out of nowhere, destroy everything he'd ever built, then fuck off again
>>
>>48267139
Its pretty fucking obvious she has powers they shouldn't fuck with, if they didn't have the balls to do the job then it probably is their fault.
>>48267152
naturally, right now its more finding out how she became such a piece of shit. she will get her punishment. But it will not be from this irresponsible twit of a parent.
>>
>>48267161
>3) Nate didn't have his real parent come back out of nowhere, destroy everything he'd ever built, then fuck off again

But Nate wasn't being a piece of shit and acting like an asshat.
>>
>>48267067
you are mostly correct angry anon, except for the part where Nate's mother did not show up halfway through his life burn down everything he cared about because he was not living a satisfactory life then fuck back off again without so much as a word; also he is a big damn Hero.

Her mistakes are still her own damn fault and she is not a good person, but it is not like he does not share at least some of the blame.
>>
>>48267179
Yeah, because his magical shit only justified self-loathing. The Daughter became such an egotistic bitch because she grew up knowing she was literally divine but never got a fucking sit-down talk about responsibility. As far as she was concerned, everything about her nature not only supported, but DEMANDED her actions re: cult.
>>
>>48267184
>some of the blame.

The biggest blame he shares is not raising his daughter, but on the other hand any parent that gives up their child is probably someone who wouldn't raise them correctly anyway.

That or choosing the wrong orphanage.

Also flattening the village was a dick as fuck move but that's completely unrelated.
>>
>>48267251
I feel like flattening the village is kind of an insight in his character

like a storm, he strikes out randomly and without warning. There's no justice in his actions just raw emotion
>>
>>48267280

Good thing he didn't raise The Daughter then, right?
>>
you know when this line of thinking came up I was sort of hoping we could just pawn this bitch off on the father but that is starting to seem like a poor idea, this fucker is almost as irresponsible and pig headed as his daughter.

fuck it
>>48266923
>write-in
>de-summon angel
>>
Called, getting dinner, writing.
>>
Honestly I'd say we should put Seraphina's fate in Lora's hands. Ask her if she feels the cunt's debt to her would be best repaid with death or continued, heavily restricted, life. Don't even give Matty a say in her fate - he had his chance and rather spectacularly blew it.
>>
>>48267874
second
>>
>>48267306
>almost

He's probably worse, he's just too lazy to bother actually do shit like she did.
>>
>>48267874
I'm leaning this way my self.

There's multiple things that could have been done better here. Matty could have checked in more, could have involved himself, maybe spent some time explaining things, rather than just up and blowing shit up before leaving. Hell, he could have blown stuff up then, and then had a serious, rational conversation explaining why, before fucking off again.

Instead, it looks like he just showed up, told her to quit being a douche, and she might not have had any idea who he was, and then he blew her up, shouted cryptic shit, and left.

Not good parenting material.

Seraphina's not exactly blame free either, she did start a murdercult. But power corrupts, and without a guiding influence in her life to steer her away from poor decisions, why should she care about what little peons think about her?

Makes me wonder more about who the fuck Dick is, that he could find and manipulate all these people.
>>
>>48266923
> Write-in?
>Execute her and be done with it

I could care less about the father. She alone is responsible for her actions.
>>
>>48268401
>could
couldn't*
>>
>>48268401

Don't you understand that without an all-powerful angel telling her that ending the world is wrong she couldn't possibly form a positive morality where she isn't sacrificing and killing literally millions of people for power???????!??!?!?!?!?
>>
>>48268509
No. That's stupid.

Even though I know you are being ironic, but anyone that actually thinks that the father being neglectful somehow lessens her crimes or her responsibility toward them is clinically retarded.
>>
>>48268509
the absence is not the objection, though it was doing no favors. I think the shitshow of her first intervention is where the guy fucked up. Besides she hasn't killed millions of people or even planned to, that's dick; she just killed some people and wanted to become a god.

Come to think of it is it even confirmed she has killed one person herself? Her followers did in her name in the old days I think, but other then that we don't know shit.
>>
>>48268641
She isn't going to suck your dick if you keep apologizing for her anon.

I know the dad gave you a useful scapegoat, but what done is done.
>>
>>48268641
She's pretty much on the whole blow up the planet and make a new one train with Dick. And she was going to be a God in that world so . . . yeah, the whole planning to murder millions thing is still hanging there over her head.
>>
>>48268680
meh I could really care less what happens to her, Rivers character development is the only thing I am interested in and this seems like a key moment in it.
>>
>>48268641
This

Fuckin

Anon

Let me make excuses for the villain because we "dont know everything"

Meanwhile lets make no excuses for the grieving widower who may have been thinking a tad irrationally after the death of the woman he loved.

Death, by the way, which is a real person in this world. And is his sister.

>tfw your sister kills your waifu and then your daughter becomes a shit
>>
>>48268693
except the chain bearers have no idea what exactly dicks plan is
>>
Nothing so far has absolved her off responsibility. A shitty childhood is no reason to start a death cult TWICE. Petty crime from misdirected anger? Sure. Not any of this.

She did all of this off her own will. A bit of self loathing isn't enough to save her.
>>
>>48268755
No one said it was.
>>
>>48268750
"I am his partner! His collaborator! He /adores/ me, /worships/ me, his new world will be his bridal gift to /me/, and nevermind that coward Taylor." The nephilim flicks her wings; the muffled snap of them is like an accusation. "Not that I care. My bed has not been empty. You stole my soldier, necromancer."

>HIS NEW WORLD WILL BE HIS BRIDAL GIFT TO ME

I think she knows, senpai.
>>
>>48268777
Unrelated but who the fuck is Taylor?
>>
>>48268775
Then why did we call him?

Are we going to call the parents of every single villain we face from now on?

Do we need to talk to the Lush's dad about not teaching his son not to rape?
>>
>>48268794
Probably the Librarian.

The name's been mentioned before.
>>
>>48268833
Ooh, maybe Taylor is dick's new husband/lover
>>
File: troubles.jpg (78 KB, 640x944) Image search: [Google]
troubles.jpg
78 KB, 640x944
>>48266923
You look at Matariel's face, sigh, and gesture to Lora. He turns around and sees the look on her face.

"What?" the Rain Choir asks.

"You're a shitty father, and a spoiled brat," Lora says frankly.

"That's rich coming from -"

"The /rebel/?" Lora snaps. "Do you have /any/ other insults? My grievance was addressed, and I made my apologies to our parents. Meanwhile, you couldn't be assed to be a father to your /only daughter/."

"I have duties," Matariel protests.

Lora's ringing slap echoes across the ice.

"That's your excuse?" Lora asks softly, in the silence. "To /me/, of all people? To /me/, you protest /duty/? You had every good example to follow. You had a /family/ to turn to in your time of grief. You think Wren wouldn't have raised a cup with you? You think Red Troth wouldn't have shared your sorrow? Do you think the Lady of Ravens couldn't counsel you? You /dare/?" Lora's wings flick, spread in anger as she advances. "I could have been there for you but you've spent all this time blaming me for /doing my job/. She was mortal. Death is their way."

"You could have spared her. You could have -"

"NO. I. CANNOT!" Lora snarls. "I can spare /no one/. No one, do you hear me? If you threw the Lady of Ravens, mortally wounded, at my feet I would /attend to her death/ if I could not prevent it. I cannot bring the dead to life. I /cannot/. You are a spoiled child and you've ruined your daughter's life."

"I did a father's duty. I disciplined -"

Matariel, despite being made of ice and water, is starting to visibly bruise from being slapped around like this.

"You took /everything she'd ever built/ and /annihilated it/, then /left/. You exiled her from her home and abandoned her /again/. You did /nothing/. NOTHING!"
>>
>>48268734
not saying it is an excuse I am saying it is an explanation.

Lets say for example you had a drug problem, and your parent decided the best way to deal with this was to burn your house down kill all your friends blow up your car then tell you "stop being so shit" before fucking off never to be seen again. Can you understand in this situation how that could possibly fuck with your head?

>>48268777
my mistake
>>
File: Waiting Room Cigarette Case.jpg (27 KB, 340x395) Image search: [Google]
Waiting Room Cigarette Case.jpg
27 KB, 340x395
>>48268874
Lora whirls on you. "She should go with him. He should be force to do what he's been too cowardly to do and /be a fucking father/. He can go sniveling to the gods because I'm such a damn bully, but that girl had her mother stolen from her and was left with this /sorry excuse/."

Matariel lunges with a wild yell. Lora sidesteps and sinks a fist into his gut, knocking the wind from him.

"I could kill you with a word," she murmurs, softly. "Don't tempt me, brother mine."

<I'm not sure if this is Lora being vicious or sibling conflict coming to a natural boiling point> Robert muses distantly; you can hear how dazed and fascinated the ghost is.

"It might be kinder to kill her," you point out, quietly.

"If you want her life, you take it. That girl is still my niece, and I don't particularly want to become a kinslayer."

"Then why do you keep threatening me?" Matariel croaks.

Lora hits him again.

> Kill Seraphina
> Force Matariel to take her
> Write-in?
>>
>>48266923
> "You left her in an orphanage and never checked on her?"
Take turns yelling at him.
>>
>>48268794
>>48268839
He was the Baron.
>>
>>48268930
>Is Matariel even going to do anything different? Would foisting Seraphina on her father do anything to heal her?
>Matariel has other family members, doesn't he? Isn't there someone else who can at least check in on her or something? Otherwise we're just setting ourselves up for a replay of this problem twenty years down the line
>>
>>48268930
>> Force Matariel to take her

Lora wants it, fits into Rivers redemption character development; perfect out.
>>
>>48268930
>> Kill Seraphina

> Write-in?

>He should be force to do what he's been too cowardly to do and /be a fucking father/.

No Lora that's stupid. The point of orphanages is to take care of children from parents unfit to raise them or who are deceased. He's not her caretaker, somebody else was.

>Left with this /sorry excuse/
She was left with an orphanage. They are the ones responsible for raising her.

Your idea that blood has to raise blood is frankly archaic.

Speaking from someone who calls someone not of my blood a sister.
>>
>>48268930
I think I understand what's going on here

Matariel, consciously or not, blames Seraphina for killing her mother.
>>
>>48268991
My dad's not my blood. Great guy, wonderful father.
>>
>>48268991
The thing is that since she's half angel she has lots of powers that ostensibly only another angel could teach her.

A mortal orphanage just didn't come with the tools to teach her about not using her divine abilities to entrance people into worshiping her or bending the weather to her will or whatever

Her fucking up was inevitable
>>
>>48268991
but the fact of the matter is she spent a large portion of her life trying to impress him, even if he did not consider her a daughter it is fairly certain she considered him a father.
>>
>>48268968
No chance that Laura could actually adopt her or show the daughter the angel ropes could she?
>>
>>48269085
Lora trying to do so would be fairly problematic, but remember how there's seven Choirs and Lora leads hers? Matariel, her brother, leads his. That leaves five potential candidates of equal station and puissance - Fangs, Deeps, Sorrows, Leaves, and Mysteries. Even scratching off Mysteries for being weird unknowns, that's four folks you could possibly ask.../if/ you want to have the temerity to suggest it.
>>
>>48269113
>I suggest it then!

I feel like handing off Seraphina to Matariel won't magically make him into a better father. If anything he's going to be even worse to her now then he did before

Having at least shared custody with another choir leader would be a great idea
>>
>>48268930
> Kill Seraphina
If she herself considers her life of no value, why should we?
>>
>>48269037
Oh shit you thought I was talking about me. No i was talking about River saying that.
>>
>>48268930
>changing my vote from
>>48268974
to
>>48269144
>I suggest it then!

mostly to keep it tied, plus it is a better solution
>>
>>48269113
>>48269113
>Support
Do we know anything off the top of our heads about the different choir leaders?
>>
>>48269244
Only that they exist, really. Of the various Choirs, mortals know the most about the Sorrows, but angels don't really stop to explain their jobs to people a lot. Or ever.
>>
I also find the idea of even more angels being dragged into this custody battle hilarious.
>>
Did Matariel incidentally kill all of Seraphina's mortal relatives when he blasted apart that village?
>>
>>48268930
> Kill Seraphina
>>
>>48268930
Honestly this whole family spat has taken any lust for revenge that I may've had and made the situation just kinda pitiful and sad. Sometimes the evils a person does is in part a product of their shitty situation, and this reeks of that idea. A half angel will all her powers and nothing but abandonment as guidance?

Her crimes are still worthwhile to punish, but this doesn't feel like River's job anymore. Besides, she doesn't want to be Bri's attack dog anymore.
>>
>>48268930
>force Matariel to take and at least help raise or instruct Seraphina
>Tell him stop grieving for his wife, who is gone, and start helping his daughter who is still here
>Would the woman he loved approve of him ignoring and abandoning their only flesh and blood?
>>
>>48268930
> Kill Seraphina
This is not a murder. This is an execution. Serephina has pleaded guilty to her crimes and this is the punishment.
>>
>>48268930
>> Write-in? Turn her over to the Rain Choir's boss.
Let her learn what she's supposed to do from a better role model. With the express condition that she's hands-off from the mortal realm for either Forever or a Fucking Long Time.
Forcing this on Matariel is... the wrong move here. A punishment that requires love to fix will just end badly. Neither Matarial or Serphina are in a good spot to make it work.
>>
>>48269651
it seems kind of pointless

I mean, if we were going to kill her we might as well have hit her with balefire instead of summoning her, talking to her, knocking her out, and then talking to her dad and laura
>>
>>48269716
I think Matariel is the leader of the rain choir

She'll need to be schooled by one of his other brothers or sisters
>>
>>48269722
exactly, did we just waste 2 goddamn threads on this for literally no reason?

not to mention how out of character it is for River to go, nope doesn't matter what you want Lora, gonna kill her.
>>
Alright, so! I need to work tomorrow from 11 AM to 5 PM or so. In a related story, I'm crawling into bed; votes remain open.

Question, comments, discussion, feedback, and criticisms remain welcome and appreciated.

Thank you all for reading and participating!
>>
>>48268930
>> Kill Seraphina
>>
>>48268930
>Force Matariel to take her
>Alternatively, leave Seraphina in the hands of another choir ala what >>48269144 said.
>>
>>48268930
>>
>>48268930
>Any option other than killing Seraphina
>>
>>48268930
>I suggest it then!

This is the 'Joint Parenthood' vote.

I don't really like the option of just killing her in front of her father, and I don't think River should either. We went this far, and life will probably suck for her... But we're giving her another shot. It's a terrible decision.

It's also one that should provoke interesting reactions from the Librarian and the Wyrm. This makes four that we've left alive. Dick's support base has to be crumbling. Once we take the Lush down and get the cornucopia back, supply is going to start dwindling below us, too. They'll have stocked up, sure. But morale among the regular mercs and troops will probably start going down. Which will probably start cascading in terrible ways, since there's probably still some people who aren't taking orders from chain holders down there.
>>
>>48269769
>Question, comments, discussion, feedback, and criticisms remain welcome and appreciated.

You should probably count votes as kill or spare, people who picked to spare her life will not be happy that they lost the vote just because their plan was slightly different.
>>
>>48269875
I may end up doing a secondary vote if that's the case, as I've done at times before (notably during Brigette's arc).
>>
>>48268930
>> Kill Seraphina
>>
>Don't kill seraphina

Where are all the kill votes coming from all of sudden?
>>
>>48270107
It's the >use necromancy samefags starting shit again because we chose the peace option.
>>
>>48268930
>Force Matariel to take her.

Perhaps get some other angels to keep an eye on them?
>>
>>48270164
Nigga, it could someone else, as someone who voted for killing her in the first place, I'm not invested enough to samefag this.
>>
Woke up long enough to archive the thread. Back to sleep.
>>
>>48269884
After this much discussion and other options yea a secondary vote in the next active time would be for the best.
>>
>>48268930
>> Kill Seraphina
Fuck that, let the half angle live? That's really fucking risky
>>
>>48268930
>> Kill Seraphina
>>
>>48271335
...this is probably going to get a god to hate us.... wonder if we could send the angel to the lady of ravens?
>>
>>48268930
>"lora, I requested here father because I thought he could make a case in her defence but all I see is another child who is equally guilty. Do I even have the right to judge an angel? They both committed mortal crimes but are they even beholden to mortal laws? If I say he is responsible for his bad parenting, then I arguably also advise the gods of the same. Lora. I think this is a problem that needs to be settled up above. Is it possible for you to send them to the gods and request that they take responsibility to judge and punish them appropriately?

Or something to that effect. Any objections?
>>
>>48271615
Excuse the odd words, phone posting.
>>
>>48271615
The reason I thought this was because we just went through two threads with of river having an identity crisis and airing out her own problems with her self image, it's a bit crazy to assume a person like that suddenly has the confidence to judge someone going through a similar problem. This is a trial by fire to be a better person and she is in way over her head. It's reasonable to assume river of all people has the sense to step back a little. Unlike bri she has no narcissistic need to be a saint.
>>
>>48271615
Doesn't sound too bad. Basically, ask Lora if it'd be possible to convene a Godly tribunal in order to decide Seraphina's fate, and whether Matariel should be also be brought forward to take responsibility for his own inaction.

IE: River agrees with Lora but doesn't know if she's worthy of deciding another person's fate (considering her own past as a sellsword), Seraphina needs to answer for actions, and Rain-Man over there needs to man the fuck up and do what he should have done /years/ ago.
>>
>>48271802
Brianna has no 'narcissistic need to be a saint'. It's more of an ingrained sense of responsibility. So much terrible shit happens for seemingly no reason, she feels that as a person with unique skills and training, she has a duty to make things right.

The reluctant hero bit is just because she used to feel alone and bitter, after the flood that killed all of her friends and neighbors and family, in a world that has a serious stigma against necromancy.
>>
>>48271615
I wonder if it'd be possible to temporarily summon Seraphina's mother from the Sunless Lands? Matariel might be less of a jerkass if he can find closure, and it'd certainly be a ray of hope for Seraphina to get some long-withheld love.
>>
>>48268930
spitballing the worst punishment possible.

>shave head
>keep hair, don't give any to Lora who could be ordered to relinquish them
>hook Seraphina up to an automated version of Sleep's Sorrow Field
>She doesn't get out until Matariel lives a mortal life, whether or not it involves reincarnation.
>Matariel has to prove he's a qualified parent
>hair is used for infrequent updates and/or to check to make sure Seraphina is still locked up
>>
>>48271880
>Brianna has no 'narcissistic need to be a saint'.

Yes she does.

She has a fucking family legacy to uphold and the La Croix on the whole are a family of martyrs and wise men.
>>
>>48271898
Honestly, a 'neutral end' to this situation is to sentence Seraphina to be reforged, like what almost happened with Aunt Carol. Or she could go before the Quell to be judged, but that's what this guy >>48271615 is talking about.

And if Matariel tries anything, punch him in the dick and tell him he has no right to make a decision about Seraphina because he never wanted to be a dad before.
>>
>>48271942
I'm sorry, but this makes me think you don't actually understand what a 'narcissist' is, or have never met someone who can be labeled such in real life.

Wanting to honor and uphold her family's traditions (the good ones, not the ones that made Robert) in no way makes her vain, self-obsessed, or proud. I can see where you'd think she has a minor obsession with proving herself as a worthy La Croix, or as someone worthy of love and respect on her own merits, but that was largely addressed in earlier threads.

>>48271485
Mama Crow might be able to help fix the situation, but it'd probably need to be addressed before ALL of the gods.
>>
>>48272033
The family legacy is narcissistic martyrdom.

The La Croix fuckin' believe they're the goddamned Chosen Ones, practically.
>>
>>48268930
>"Because, from everything I've heard so far, you're an Asshole, with a capital A.
>"The healer who tried to /save/ your wife was guilty of /nothing/, but you killed him and how many others? What, because you needed to vent your grief?"
>"Lora was given a harder task than anything you can imagine; you say Elise used to sing songs for you, and loved the rains you bring. But who sings songs for Death, hmm? Who leaves offerings out of love, rather than fear? Who has tried to understand her as a person, and not as some foreboding taker of lives?"
>"Fuck you, you egotistical piece of celestial trash. It's no wonder your daughter is such a cunt."

This would probably be more appropriate with less vitriol, but for some reason I like bitter snark.
>>
You two, I used hyperbole to drive home the point when I said narcissistic.
>>
>>48272172
> I used hyperbole to drive home the point when I said narcissistic.
Problem is that narcissism has an actual definition.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder

> Narcissistic Personality Disorder involves arrogant behavior, a lack of empathy for other people, and a need for admiration-all of which must be consistently evident at work and in relationships. People who are narcissistic are frequently described as cocky, self-centered, manipulative, and demanding. Narcissists may concentrate on unlikely personal outcomes (e.g., fame) and may be convinced that they deserve special treatment.

> Narcissism is a less extreme version of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Narcissism involves cockiness, manipulativeness, selfishness, power motives, and vanity-a love of mirrors.

It's as if you were arguing that someone is paraplegic because they're a bad driver. You're not driving home a point, you're just using the word wrong.
>>
>>48272451
Look up the definition for hyperbole instead
>>
>>48272143
I like it too.
>>
do you people saying kill her realize what you are effectively doing is getting River to kill somebody in cold blood in front of their grieving father right?
>>
>>48272985
this is probably the reason why there's a choice in the first place.
>>
I'm up, overslept the alarm a bit. I'll call and write after shower, breakfast, if I have time. If not, votes will be open until I get home from work.
>>
>>48268930
>> Write-in?
I'll throw my lot in with the shared parenthood because the shit going on between these two is too complicated to settle with just killing her of forcing them together. That and I don't quite fancy having a god with a grudge against River.
>>
>>48272593
Hyperbole is an exaggeration. You were using an entirely unrelated word.
>>
think this is an accurate vote count

spare Seraphina
>>48268968
>>48269144
>>48269211
>>48269351
>>48269413
>>48269783
>>48269787
>>48269802
>>48270107
>>48270338
>>48269816
>>48269244

Either by leaving her with her father or another angel

Kill Seraphina
>>48268991
>>48269160
>>48269977
>>48269344
>>48269651
>>48269771
>>48271335
>>48271466

Imprison Seraphina?
>>48269716
>>48271615
>>
>>48274022
Ahhh, thank you very much my friend.

Called, writing shortly. There will be a secondary vote.
>>
>>48274022
Mine is >>48273580 also for sparing Seraphina, with conditions.
>>
>>48274141
ah sorry anon, I missed it because it was not greentexted

so 13 to spare 8 to kill and 2 to imprison

looking forward to the secondary vote so I can stop being worried about this ruining Rivers character arc.
>>
I posted >>48271615, count as spare I never said imprison only that the gods should decide. If they insist on capital punishment so be it.
>>
>>48274229
Punt to higher, basically?
>>
File: River la Croix by GentlemanKong.png (95 KB, 1034x1003) Image search: [Google]
River la Croix by GentlemanKong.png
95 KB, 1034x1003
>>48268930
"I'm not going to kill her," you decide quietly. "I didn't go through all this effort and risk to not kill her only to execute her now. But I don't think your idea is necessarily the best either."

"It will be if I hit him enough," Lora growls, but despite this she's letting her brother lean on her.

"One, no. Two, deciding Seraphina's future over a spat between the two of you is stupid. And I know you know it's stupid, don't you?"

Lora makes a face, but doesn't argue.

"Am I right in presuming that you are the head of the Rain Choir?" you ask Matariel, gently.

"Yes," he manages, through gritted teeth. "I get a say in -"

"No," you interrupt. "You don't. Lora, can your other peers be invited here without risking their binding?"

"If they stay in levels I control," Lora agrees. "And they shouldn't stay /long/ in any event. The Master -"

"I understand," you say softly.

> Bring Lora's siblings here to talk
> Force Matariel to take his daughter in
> Imprison Seraphina for now
>>
>>48274373
>>
And now I must shoop to Gainful Employment. If things go well I'll be updating sometime between 5:30 PM & 6 PM. Votes remain open.
>>
>>48274373
> Adopt Seraphina into the LaCroix family

Honestly, it's starting to look like my joke suggestion is the best one. Maybe

> Imprison Seraphina for now, see if Bri will adopt her.

It's like . . . everything she honestly needs. Damn.
>>
>>48274373
>Imprison Seraphina for now, take this up to a higher level. We don't want to risk anyone else getting captured.
>>
>>48274421
No. Absolutely not. She attacked our kids. Again I will reiterate, absolutely not.
>>
>>48274373
>> Bring Lora's siblings here to talk
>>
>>48274373

they only captured Lora by tricking her, is dick really crazy enough to attack a group of angels?

that said I am not opposed to dragging the Seraphina up to a higher level to lessen the chances of shit going horribly wrong.
>>
>>48274373
>Bring Lora's siblings here to talk
It is risky but so is putting Seraphina in a prison, this needs to be settled sooner rather than later, when she has had time to stew in her misery and tries something no one will like.
>>
>>48274467
>>48274501
>>48274514
But if we do this>>48274444
it will lower the chance of any of them getting caught. We already have a easy weakness to exploit if she wakes up again. This is also going to need to be a long talk, its not something we should risk so far down in the dungeon.
>>
>>48274373
RELEASE THE KRAK... oh wait
SUMMON THE FAMILY!
>>
>>48274527
What if The Master has a trap set far enough down the dungeon to notify him of other Angels?
>>
>>48274373

So who is ready for a family reunion? River just turned into the celestial family therapist.
>>
>>48274526
But the Broken Jaw is already under our control, I admit it's not exactly perfect but technically it holds. If more people agree I will support it though.
>>
>>48274421
That's retarded.

>>48274373
>>48274444
>This
If there is a risk to the other angels at the moment we should put it off.

Alternatively,
>Imprison Seraphina, have Lora contact the other choirs and tell them to convene OUTSIDE Dick's reach. We will summon them in a few days at which point they must have a verdict ready.
>>
>>48274538
He'd be quite a fool, or a demigod, if he thinks he can fight against the fury of 7 archangels. Well granted he's got one on a leash, but the other 6 will make him have a tough time living.
>>
>>48274421
No. Bri has other more serious problems and cannot dedicate any more of her time to succoring someone who murders children without a thought in a fit of pique, especially when we've stolen her too-young assassin-lover and permanently maimed her.

People who suffer injuries to pride, body, mind and soul like she has do not recover without long term, dedicated, constant care by people powerful enough to slap her tdown when she becomes rebellions and resentful, and she will inevitably do both of those things in the course of healing.
>>
>>48274501
A bigger potential worry is the Master noticing and ordering their deaths. Hence the warning to not keep them long.
>>
>>48274545
We have every right to be paranoid about this. I shot jump we Lora giving us a boost out should be fine. At least to the library.>>48274556
this also works.
>>
>>48274373

Seems pretty reasonable.
>>
>>48274568
He has the biggest one on a leash. The one that is, by all rights a goddess.
>>
>>48274579
Let's say he gives that order. Can River take Seraphina's chain and override it or is there a command hierarchy?
>>
>>48274556
>>48274545
Actually, I think that if he notices that we have summoned 7 angels to the Dungeon AT ALL he will start to panic, and probably start throwing whatever resources he can spare to stop us, which is to our advantage.
>>
I think the idea of adoption and farming her out to some family that's far, far away from the Dungeon isn't the worst of plans.

Or splitting her off between Matriel and LaCroix family so they can help him figure out how to raise someone who isn't an angel.

Because the dude needs help.

>>48274462

Get off of Cherry's dick already.

>>48274570

Nobody else we've taken in has been any better.

> Three posts worded the same, only one is a vote.

I'm sure that CherryFag would never same-fag this.
>>
>>48274579
SEE? SEE, WHAT DID I SAY?!>>48274582
I say we either do this>>48274444
or this in combination>>48274556
with this>>48274582
>>48274604
Doubtful, River is not someone that should have the chain, as well as this is the chain The Master gave to a psychotic Angel, I doubt he is dumb enough to leave her with to much control in that one. Also he is the fucking Master, why wouldn't he have a override switch?
>>
>>48274579
if that were possible then he could have just sic'd Lora on all of Bri's friends and allies at any time, those would probably be better targets then a bunch of angels who have already decided to stay out of this affair.
>>
>>48274604
Too many unknowns. River might be able to duck it by releasing Lora but that may not work.
>>
>>48274604
Remember when Dick choked out Jack with his chain?

I think there's a command hierarchy, very much so.
>>
>>48274640
You cannot help someone who is infinitely more powerful than you are because there is no way to enforce discipline.
>>
>>48274643
Or we could break the chain and go on without Lora's intervention.

Because then this level would be "safe"
>>
>>48274640
Take your family farm and shove it up your ass, we have a demigod that is an egomaniac, not a fucking mortal with a few mistakes like River, and Jewel was a complete accident..
>>
>>48274659
Pretty sure we just fucking beat her down, so the "infinitely more powerful than you are" is . . .

Where the fuck ARE you even getting that from?

I think you're just metagaming here.
>>
>>48274673
this level is already safe, it was the Diviners level it is not Seraphina's
>>
>>48274673
And let the Master know, without a shadow of a doubt. That we somehow managed to take a Seraphim out from the level she controlled. All the way to the Broken Jaw, and beat her. Then you want to have a big ol Archangel meeting without our Big Feathery backup. Are you stupid or suicidal?
>>
>>48274373

Matariel's clearly not fit to be her father. If she's to be anything but a danger to herself and others, she needs someone who's far better than the average parent, not someone who's clearly not even up to that bar.

Imprisoning her is not a good option.

Also, this sounds like it will provide more quasi-divine entertainment for us!
>>
>>48274674
Learn to play the characters, not yourself.

If it was me, she would have been dead from the get-go and we would have a bunch of new top tier necromantic material.

Instead, we're trying to be good people here.

And did you just miss the part where Matriel is an abusive father?

Adopting her isn't the ideal solution, but it's the best one we have so far. And while we're not the ideal people, we're the best suited for everyone involved.
>>
>>48274688
We cheated the fuck out of that and you know it.
>>
>>48274715
Well, we know that she's desperate for family and love. Look how far she goes for it, first for her cult and then for Dick.

She didn't even try to pretend the shit she did was good or right, and hated herself for it, but she was unable to say no if it meant someone told her they loved her.

I'm pretty sure she'll latch on and go semi-yandere for anyone who gives her real love and a real family. Then we just have to tone her yandere down. Which shouldn't be too hard, because the fear of losing everyone AGAIN would probably keep her from doing shit behind our backs.
>>
>>48274721
>Adopting her isn't the ideal solution, but it's the best one we have so far. And while we're not the ideal people, we're the best suited for everyone involved.
Other angels are because they're more closely rrelated, and more powerful, and they have a place to keep her that isn't on the worldshe's tried to take over twice now and nearly succeeded once at.

Bri and family may be good people, but they are not the kind of people who ca nkeep control of a demigod that DID take over a large section of the world as we know it.
>>
>>48274726
Welcome to the world of Magic, Motherfucker.

Damn, you're talking like things like Geas and binding Oaths don't exist.
>>
>>48274688
The fucking half angel had a VERY successful cult, the power that came with it, and the requirement of Daddy burning everything to the fucking ground to stop her from going farther. You tell me if that is metagaming when we know what she did from Jewel.>>48274721
No Matriel is a incompetent father that just gets to watch the proceedings, big difference from what you want is she can easily kill us out of spite. So unless you want River keeping her in a suicidal depression the entire stay, then we shove her off to the Angels and gods to take care of.
>>
>>48274373
>>
>>48274762
Well, if we DO go that route, then my vote is for Lady of Ravens.

The other Angels/Gods seem to be on Matrials level of autism when it comes to mortals.

Besides, seems like the men in her life don't treat her very well.
>>
We don't have to outright adopt her, we could offer to teach her more about life as a mortal, just getting one side of it isn't ideal.
>>
If we are going to let her fucking get away with all the evil she's done then it should be in forced servitude to one of the angels or whatever the Gods decide. She shouldn't just get what amounts to a slap on the wrist and "go with your new mommy and be a good girl now". Someone who can slap her shit around, who isn't in danger from her and can be a mentor.

Hell honestly they should seal away her divine powers and take her as an apprentice.
>>
>>48274787
Lets get to a higher level in the dungeon and have the meeting there first. so vote for this>>48274444
or this>>48274556
or the slightly different alternative is take her with us along with Lora as backup, and keep the chic suicidaly depressed until we hit the surface, then have the meeting out there.
>>
>>48274776
>You tell me if that is metagaming when we know what she did from Jewel

Nigga, just admit that Jewel/Cherry is your waifu and your only reason for opposing this is because you're salty as fuck about the attack.

You can't resist putting it in everywhere.
>>
>>48274841
The bitch tried ripping them in half, and burned them with holy water. The fuck are you smoking right now? Does this mean you for any of these then?>>48274835
>>
>>48274829
Like what we did with Jack?

Anyways, if we're sealing away her divine powers than we should have other mortals teaching her since the mortal parts are what she doesn't get.

> We should continue to deny love and redemption to this one person, despite us giving it to other people who were equally bad, and even though it's the one thing she's only ever wanted or been trying to get out of all this.
>>
>>48274865
> Tried to rescue her apprentice and lover whom she thought had betrayed her to mortal enemies and then thought was possessed by an undead spirit

I mean, it's not like it isn't understandable from her point of view. How would you feel if Amy turned out to be working for Dick all along, and started fucking the Glutton or thinking he was her new dad, and then it turned out that Jack was essentially mind controlling her?

Damn son, you're salty.
>>
>>48274841
Not sure what you're arguing here or how him having Jewel as a waifu is relevant. We were briefed about her a long time ago, we know she was a self styled god, that her daddy came and annihilated everyone and everything related to her, and that she is here doing it AGAIN.

>>48274873
Kind of, but not really. It was Lora who decided on Jack and it was her right to do so as the victim. He was also not a genocidal maniac with mental issues, Jack was just a fucking idiot unable to get out of his own mess.
>>
>>48274907
Do you have anything of import to say or just that am salty?
>>
>>48274873
> other people who were equally bad
The only one who qualifies as equally bad is the Traitor, and in her case it was necessary to take away her future sight as a condition, which rendered her unwilling to do pretty much anything at all, let alone anything bad. It's not just that her powers got sealed away. It also robbed her of any willingness to fight.
>>
>>48274873
NO one else(that we know of) is a fucking demigod Angel that had a massive successful cult dedicated to her, had her father come by on his first visit to burn everything to the ground. Then try to do it all over again by imprisoning her aunt. So no there isn't anyone as bad as her.
>>
>>48274912
Perspective and intent, really. Counts for a lot when you're trying to judge someone.

That's why Murder and Manslaughter etc. are two different charges.

Here we have someone with a clear history of abuse, who attacked Jewel because she thought Jewel had betrayed her and then tried to save Jewel from what appeared to be a corrupting influence.

>>48274987
You sound like a proponent for American prisons.

>>48274932
I see you don't actually read all of the posts, so I guess not?

>>48274912
Everyone who got involved is genocidal. They all knew about Dicks plan and were going along with it.
>>
>>48274373
>> Imprison Seraphina for now

Wow. That's all I have to say about the posts here.

Vox, you should have taken all of summer off. I'd rather have Observerfag posting.

Anyways, Matariel a shit. Angels in Dicktown seems like a bad plan. Let's . . . Let's just GTFO and deal with this later. Ideally outside of the dungeon.
>>
>>48274373
VOX! Glad you're back.

> Imprison Seraphina for now
>>
>>48275065
>They all knew about Dicks plan and were going along with it.
Except those who were tricked, like Brigette who was brought on with the promise to study the divine language and crafted the shackles- at which point Dick had them all by the balls with no way out.
>>
>>48275298
Ah, revisionism.

We should have killed Nate's mom too, then.
>>
>>48275350
Revisionism? That is what happened. You made a false claim and I corrected you.
>>
>>48275350
Reminder that we took her future sight because that was what was driving her mad, as much as Lora did it for a punishment.

Honestly, I think we should come up with a couple of options after talking to Loras siblings (outside the dungeon) and then talking to Lora about what to do.

Ultimately, Lora is the one the Daughter hurt and should have the final say.
>>
>>48275421
Brigette didn't care until after they had captured Lora and she got a lady boner for her.

Whatever, I get it, you don't want a half-angel on our side when we fight the Lush.
>>
>>48275449
No your either intentionally bullshiting what happened, don't know what happened, or just that desperate for a pet Angel. Either way your wrong like this guy said>>48275421
>>
You know, Vox, reading through the shitposting here I gotta day the voter IDs on /qst/ might be an attractive feature.

Probably too late for this, but any future quests . . .

Also anyone seen HarmonQuest yet?
>>
>>48275658
I'm nowhere near making a decision on that, anon. I won't bother myself with it until I am.
>>
>>48275658
go back to /qst/, your not needed here.
>>
>>48274373
I feel this is in line with the decisions River makes so far.

Those that are arguing can start their own thread instead of sending this thread to archives 3 times faster with all the salt wars.
>>
>>48275731
Then shitpost less, for fucks sake.
>>
>>48275777
The only shitposters was the guy talking about some guy having a Jewel waifu and not adding anything, and the idiot that wants to adopt a mentally unstable demigod Angel. What the hell are you insinuating otherwise, you know besides trying to get the best story/quest fag in /tg/ to go to the backwater you crawled out of?
>>
>>48274373
Preferably up a level or two, but this. I still think she's needs to die, or be otherwise rendered non-divine. Too much of a threat otherwise.

Since Matariel can't be trusted with it and Lora doesn't want to, that leaves the conclave of archangels.
>>
>>48275777
The only "shitposting" in this thread are some guys going against the grain with unconvincing reasons and are unable to sway anyone to their way of thinking. How on earth do you equal disagreements and getting upset about it with shitposting?
>>
>>48275933
>>48276000

You guys are just as bad, please shut the fuck up.
>>
>>48276000
>>48275933

So, you're just guilty of taking the bait then? That's a shitty excuse. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>48276000
>>48275933

> Shitposting about not shitposting
>>
Calmatae folks. We're all friends here, aye? I'm personally enjoying the discussion.
>>
>>48276101
from what I have seen the folks on /tg/ actually argue more then any other board and have since time immemorial, which is quiet a feat really. Not that it is a bad thing, it can be pretty interesting
>>
>>48276141
. . . . so, you've never been to the other boards?

I guarantee there's less arguing here than on /v/. Or /a/. Or /vg/. Or /lgbt/.

/pol/ is surprisingly in its hatred.
>>
>>48274373

I personally think this is a very rare opportunity to find out more about angels we'd be stupid to waste
>>
Rather surprised we've managed to fill three-four threads on what was advertised as a quick "eyes-stone-headexplody" mission.

I would have been happy with the Daughter being like the Vintner or the Diviner; "They're a cunt, here's how and why, kill them." If you introduce a sympathetic backstory for everyone you're just going to get a bunch of idiots trying to shift the blame for their crimes off of them.

That said I do enjoy getting some extra info on the whole gods&angels buisness.
>>
>>48276076
>>48276099
>>48276100
Replying to the bait. That's you 3 by the way. Is indeed my fault, otherwise you shits have said nothing of import. Piss off.
>>
>>48276570
It was advertised as that but I think Vox wasn't expecting a "why are you angry?" open question to turn into an all out brawl where we all wanted to define her person and motivations for going forward.

By the way Vox will you retain those write-ins for later when River gets a chance to shout at Bri or are you going to set them aside and call new votes at that point?
>>
>>48276588
So you admit that you were just trolling, then?

>>48276570
"No Good Deed" Anon, not being a murderhobo is kind of central to the quest from the very beginning. We're all about redeeming people instead of just punishing them whenever possible.

We're like the best kind of Paladin.
>>
>>48276975
No I was admitting fault for responding to you trolls. I am actually contributing to the conversation on the what to do with the half angel. I will ignore your shitposting for now.
>>
>>48276961
I'm going to do a new vote with the essence of the write ins still involved; this event, plus another day and a half of travel, are plenty of time to think and plenty to think about.
>>
>>48277029
> Everyone who disagrees with me is a troll

> My insane ranting is contributing to the conversation

> Despite claiming everyone else is a troll I can't stop responding

Keep being a faggot, faggot.
>>
>>48277119
Linking this post?
>>
>>48274373
We're on one of her controlled levels. There's no risk to this.
>>
>>48277142
Dick could still order her to kill them all with a word, I think, regardless of level.

Only if he notices though.
>>
>>48277119
Could we have a rule about this next vote, only voting no arguing?
>>
File: 1239895475970.jpg (159 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1239895475970.jpg
159 KB, 500x500
>>48277316
lol
>>
>>48277368
Only good quest Planefag wrote.
>>
>>48277368
. . . . Do you WANT me to shitpost? I swear to fucking god I will start an IRC channel.
>>
>>48277316
No?

Look, real talk - I've noticed that the audience has been less friendly as time has gone on - especially the night crew - and that does sadden me a bit. But compared to the likes of KCQ or MHQ when upgrades are on the line, folks are still remarkably civil. Would I appreciate a bit more compassion? Sure. But I'm not about to close out debate or discussion, let alone critique, just because folks are a bit more knives-out.
>>
>>48277424
Just so that we could move forward. Like, have the vote and THEN argue a bunch.

Also, you are using terribly terrible quest player bases as your benchmarks.

Admittedly I don't know any good player bases anymore, but . . . House and Dominion is amazingly civil. Co-operative even, one might say. I think it's the lack of waifus.
>>
>>48277129
here is were your wrong dumbass
>>48274444
>>48274526
>>48274556
>>48274835
Then this dumbass that brought up being a Cherry and Jewel lover out of no where>>48274640 the response of another anon>>48274659 then the adopt fag again>>48274688
my response>>48274776
this chucklefuck trying to pass off the fact again>>48274841
my reponse and another anons response, in order>>48274865 and the response directly to me>>48274907 before going off on a random ass tangent about Jack being a bad guy all along.Which I will also go on the record of reminding the twat again, Jewel knew she was being manipulated to be an assassin for the pysco bitch, so it still doesn't give her a fucking out.>>48274932
my initial response to the fucknugget.>>48275065
then theres you. so if your samefagging, quit it. You are still wrong. And the dumbass disagreements you came up with still are not relevant.>>48275298
the argument of another Anon to your response.>>48275350
the dumbass that had no idea what the hell is going on in the story at all. I will admit I don't know if its you or some random coming in.>>48275421
>>48275437
the 2 separate Anons posting why he was wrong.
>>48275449
his response to being proven wrong. and finally>>48275508
me backing up the Anon that made this post>>48275421
>>48275658
then here you are trying to tell vox to go to /qst/, now shut the fuck up and get the hell out you incontinent shitbag.

>>48274912
>>
>>48277424
yeah summer brings in the edgy teenagers to 4chan, it is a thing that happens and there is really not much that can be done about it.
>>
>>48277476
wow anon you really go hard on your arguments

look at all those angry red arrows
>>
>>48277424

Relax Vox. Anons alway disagree with each other.-
>>
>>48277476
. . . Anon, I think you've had enough for one day.
>>
>>48277561
second
>>
File: 1455713940118.jpg (82 KB, 319x541) Image search: [Google]
1455713940118.jpg
82 KB, 319x541
>>48277536
fuck you I wont quit!>>48277561
I AM NOT CRAZY OR ANYWHERE CLOSE TO DONE! I DONT NEED SLEEP, I AM STILL RIGHT!>>48277568
>>
File: huuuge faggot.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
huuuge faggot.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>48277476
Here is where* you're*

>pic related, it's you.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.