[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>unironically being outsmarted by Orks >unironically accepting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 22
File: fucking weebs.jpg (9 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
fucking weebs.jpg
9 KB, 276x183
>unironically being outsmarted by Orks
>unironically accepting ''cultural exchange'' from Dark Eldar

for a promising young race they are very unpromising and daft
>>
File: Tau.jpg (131 KB, 1078x740) Image search: [Google]
Tau.jpg
131 KB, 1078x740
Every picture of a Tau defeat warms my heart.
>>
>>48246555

More like inexperienced.

You don't know that the Dark Eldar are relentless assholes the very first time you meet them. They don't often get a chance to prank the shit out of someone who hasn't heard of them before, so they tend to be on their best behavior at first just so they can twist the knife. Thats when you learn they can't be trusted and are rape-o-holics.

As for the Ork thing, ironically that happened because they had gotten so used to fighting orks that they took for granted the fact that orks were stupid and usually have the tactical skill of a goldfish. So when they finally did run into a warboss that was actually halfway intelligent, they got caught offguard because it took them way too long to warm up to the fact that they were dealing with a competent enemy commander instead of disorganized rabble.

Both of these are the sort of things that catch you with your pants down the first time it happens, but after that you know what to look out for.

Lets be honest, chances are good that during the human age of expansion the first couple colony ships that ran into the Dark Eldar didn't end up so good either. But we had the foresight to burn our entire civilization to the ground twice since then, so no one remembers OUR embarrassing failures.
>>
File: deldar.jpg (8 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
deldar.jpg
8 KB, 279x181
>>48247322
If Tau were too dumb to realise guys who look like THIS might not be trustworthy then there truly is no hope for them.
>>
>>48246555
>goes to word bearer planet
>"saves" the populace
>gets their shit rocked when the word bearers come back madder than the dark gods themselves

Fucking weebs not even once
>>
File: 1466731344532.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1466731344532.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
>>48246555
Iz you sayin' Orks can't be kunnin'?
>>
>>48246555
>>48247322
What makes me curious is if they had actually heard second hand how bad various races are from the kroot or other species they incorporated but didnt belive it. We know they thought imperial titans propoganda till seen, maybe they thought the Dark Eldar just had a bad rap.
>>
File: AM_Foreman.jpg (102 KB, 340x496) Image search: [Google]
AM_Foreman.jpg
102 KB, 340x496
>>48247363

You say that like its somehow an indicator. Its 40k. EVERYONE looks evil as fuck.

Pictured: helpful Guevesa engineers that operate factories to supply human assets of the Greater Good.
>>
File: sisters.jpg (193 KB, 800x926) Image search: [Google]
sisters.jpg
193 KB, 800x926
>>48247522
They don't look evil. I would trust them and suck their tits.
>>
File: 1434039280549.png (1 MB, 642x860) Image search: [Google]
1434039280549.png
1 MB, 642x860
Is there any lore of confused Tau when they hear of the Imperiums size or age?
>>
>>48247522
Those dudes don't look overtly evil. They look like dudes with robot parts in robes.
>>
>>48247363

Did they send samples of the Ethereal too? I don't remember that part of the story.
>>
>>48247617
More like is there any lore of confused Tau when the psykers on that hive world they conquered start spawning griblies because the black ships didn't come from them?
>>
>>48247688

We know that the Tau have access to human psykers and they don't understand their abilities, but there have been no recorded incidents of demon portals exploding out of people in Tau space yet.

I see 3 options here:

1 - Its going to happen sooner or later.

2 - Living under the greater good is generally less stressful, and the Tau doctrine is pretty much the anathema of everything that normally draws people to Chaos. Perhaps the Tau, lucky enough for them, simply foster an environment where Chaos cults just have trouble getting off the ground because no one really wants in on them.

3 - The Ethereals are aware of Psykers are are desperate to understand what makes them tick. They black-bag anyone with psyker potential they can find and experiment on them to try and figure out what it is about their brains that gives them psyker powers. These experiments are eventually fatal.
So despite not MEANING to purge the Psykers, they are coincidently keeping the Psyker population down and prevent a demon outbreak.
>>
>>48247792
Id belive 3 more than anything else. Farsight thinks the Ethereals know about the dangers of the warp so human psykers are probably rounded up when they can be.

Problem is how does a non psychic race find witches with a 100% sucess rate. Im betting they let more fall through the cracks than even the Imperium does.
>>
How is one "ironically" outsmarted in the first place?
>>
>>48247322
>couple colony ships that ran into the Dark Eldar didn't end up so good either.
Aren't DEldar relatively new, as they only came about after Slaanesh was born?
>>
>>48247882
Well they are pretty close to what the Olddar were like. Just crazier.
>>
>>48247322
In all foreign policy, you don't act on assumptions, you act on probability and risk potential.

The Tau are gullible idiots.
>>
>>48247839

Well, they do have those psychic space bears as allies. The Niccassar. Maybe they can point out the Psykers?

Tau society is also more totalitarian. The Imperium is so large that they physically can not pay attention to everyone, whole planets get ignores for centuries at a time, and everyone just writes off anything south of the 50th sub-basement of a Hive City as unenforceable.

The Tau, I can promise you, micromanage the shit out of their human populations. If they have some kind of test they can perform, 99% of humans are going to undergo that test as part of their onboarding or regular health checkups. That's how, I imagine, they filter out their psykers.
>>
File: nicassar1.png (192 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
nicassar1.png
192 KB, 800x800
>>48247792

Humans are not the only psyker race under their rule.
>>
>>48247363
I don't think Haemonculi and their toys are employed by the Dark Eldar as agents for contacting a someone new for the first time,anon. They probably met with a pirate gang or a kabal,dressed for the occasion.

Poor space-commies. It's sure hard being the new kid in the block.
>>
>>48247839

Are psyker powers born out of a specific genetic or out of their souls?
>>
>>48247882
Yes in a sense, but prior to that running into any Eldar likely got you used as entertainment.

Kinda like Europeans finding chimpanzees during the exploration and exploitation of Africa.

Some studied, some enslaved, some killed, others eaten, depending on which Eldar you encountered.

The vast majority of Eldar prefall were fucking teats so likely the outcome was pretty terrible for a monkiegh colony ship
>>
custoded.com
>>
>>48247607
You are too old to do that
>>
>>48247617
Yeah, in a book I think one Water caste Tau mystified when heard that just a single planet, Necromunda I think, practically contained the whole population of the Tau empire, all three spheres.
>>
>>48247907
No, not at all. All other Eldar are heavily psyker, all their shit runs on warpmagic, is made using warp magic etc. Dark Eldar have no warp magicians. And unlike olddar they wither when not getting their fix of pain-energy.

Olddar are more related to corsairs then dark eldar.
>>
>>48246636
>Sitting infront of live Smart Missiles
>On a vehicle from a race known for using AI in everything
You numb nuts
>>
>>48247991
NOT
FUCKING
CANON
>>
File: Seems legit.png (116 KB, 906x561) Image search: [Google]
Seems legit.png
116 KB, 906x561
>>48247322
>>48247363
>>48247939
>>
>>48248381
ITS CANNON IF I SAY IT IS

SUNSHINE

NOW TELL ME, WHAT ARE THESE "REASONABLE MARINES" I KEEP HEARING ABOUT?
>>
File: EldradCandy.jpg (104 KB, 670x737) Image search: [Google]
EldradCandy.jpg
104 KB, 670x737
>>48248426

They are not the only ones.

"I have followed the myriad potential futures of the Tau with great interest. Though barely even striplings compared to us, I feel a strange protectiveness towards them. In time I believe they will exceed even our greatest feats and master the darkness within their souls."

>Eldrad
>>
File: Emperor_Upon_Throne.jpg (76 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_Upon_Throne.jpg
76 KB, 500x500
>>48248450
>>48248381
FORGOT PIC
GODDAMN 10,000 YEARS ON THIS GLORIFIED GOLD PLATED PORTO POTIE HAS GIVEN ME FAR TOO MUCH IMPETUS TO ACT THAN THIS COGITOR CAN KEEP UP WITH

GET ONE OF THE MECHANICUS...ON SECOND THOUGHT DO NOT. I ALREADY HAVE TOO MUCH OF A FUCKING HEADACHE TO DEAL WITH THEIR CHANTING AND LIGHTING OF HIPPIE CANDLES TO BEAR.
>>
>>48248471
Its funny, thats my opinion of humanity
>>
>>48247991
that's not canon...
>>
>>48248667
Pretty sure thats 100% cannon
>>
How long will it take before Farsight achieves granted Godhood?
>>
>>48248667
>>48248381
It's canon, since Magnus mentioned in the main series.
>>
>>48248782
Has he killed a daemon prince yet?
>>
>>48248450
>>48248491
Well M'lord, they are a group of traitors that claim that they are the true followers of your will; However, unlike other turncoats, they still worship you. Infact, they even have rebuilt entire sectors, advanced their technologies beyond the Mechanicums, and are considered such efficient warriors, that they have never lost battle, nor lost a marine by mistake. They are incredibly benevolent leaders, and are eager to keep humanity on the path to becoming the vision of humanity that you wish us to be. However, they are lenient to Xenos, and do not believe in the purification techniques employed by the majority of imperium, along with our, admitablly, tyrannical rule.

Thus, they garnered the Ire of the Angry Marines Chapter, and the two have been caught in a stalemate since, with neither side able to overcome the other.
>>
>>48248277
I think that was in Kill Team. The water caste were bragging about the empire and some guardsman tells them about his home planet and they just shut up immediately.

Early tau novels were pretty interesting. Shame about what the faction turned into.
>>
>>48246636

Stupid question.

Would they have cigarettes in the 41st millennium?

Imagine living on the tobacco agri wold
>>
>>48249009
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Lho-stick
>>
>>48248983
My God-Emporer, that is the most Mary-Sue shit I've heard in a while.
>>
>>48249030

Well, shit. You learn something every day
>>
>>48246555
Is that you Thunder?!
Where the fuck is the Soulstorm video!?!
>>
>>48248897
>>48248667
>>48247991

I refuse to believe Tau asses can get that fat.
>>
>>48247792
isnt their some theory why the tau planets area is protected and so advanced is becuase one of the gods created them and is using them for something just no one knows which god is backing them

even heard some think its the god emperor who created them though others say thats not true since he only cares about humans not other races
>>
>>48249148
Kitten gave her some ancient t drug that gave her a little more curves to her silhouette.
>>
>>48247968
mix of both i think some are born with it either from something taking an interest in it or just natural dna and sometimes the soul is corrupted changing the dna of the body which gives rise to the new powers though i guess you could argue that the change was directed by latent psyker dna
>>
>>48249215

Its only a theory because there is absolutely nothing you can point to in 40k, not even the creation of the Necrons, that some hack won't eventually try and pass off as 'Chaos did it! Chaos is important, I just want you to remember that! Chaos matters, guys. PLEASE BELIEVE ME.'

Because GW desperately wants Chaos to be the big, ultimate bad of the setting, but they are kind of one of the least interesting factions in the game.
>>
>>48249368

Its hard to be taken seriously as the dark mirror of the Imperium when the Imperium is already grimdark to the point of having almost no redeeming features to it beyond it being full of humans.

That just leaves Chaos as having to be so super grim and dark that, like, they can't even show you it, man. You just have to, like, imagine how grim and dark it must be over there. Because over here is dark, and over there is double dark. So dark, if I described it, we wouldn't be able to market this game to kids.
Just... fill in that big dark blank for yourself. That's chaos.

Whoa.
>>
>>48247918
All of which are basically calculated assumption. Because people aren't really all that quantifiable.

But hey, don't mind me. If you want to hate Tau, you'll find a reason. Not like anyone can stop you.
>>
>>48247607
...and then they burn you alive because you don't know their favorite psalm by heart, and clearly a re a heretic.
>>
>>48247363
They hang out with bird monsters that eat things so they can mutate and giant wasps people.
>>
>>48249581
must be a woman under all that armor or its becuase they had their dick and balls cut off
>>
>>48249368
But the crons are basically older than chaos.
>>
>>48249215
You reminded me of Fire Warrior.
>The reason one Tau could kill that many people was because Khorne was mindfucking with him.
>>
>>48249039

The basic idea of the Reasonable Marines, that is, marines who do whatever shit works and thus do things like use camouflage and try to strike a balance between a powerful longterm economy and the needs of war instead of feeding every available resource into the war machine /right now/ and so on, all that could've been interesting and funny. Especially if they keep getting stonewalled by Imperium dysfunction and stupidity, in a way reminiscent of TTS itself. Unfortunately the execution has been so Mary Sue that the Ultramarines had to send a cease and desist.
>>
>>48248983
Kitten fucking hates the Tau.
>>
>>48250256
But he still loves them in secret
>>
>>48249486
That's the whole idea. Read a book called Pawns of Chaos. The Imperium is the worst evil humanly conceivable, the bloodiest and most cruel regime imaginable.

Humans cannot conceive the infinite horror of the Warp. There's a reason they didn't show the hell dimension in Event Horizon.
>>
>>48249215
The only source to touch on the issue was xenology, which implied that they were raised up and manipulated by the eldar. If this is true, they're basically 40k bretonnia.
Their organs are at different stages of evolution, and it seems they were artificially shaped to resemble humans.
There's also another alien species that uses the exact same crystal organ that the ethereals have to control the population. That species mentioned in their history that the eldar helped them at some point, then later betrayed them and kidnapped their queen. Not long after this, the first ethereals were seen.
>>
File: Lamenters.png (3 MB, 1227x1129) Image search: [Google]
Lamenters.png
3 MB, 1227x1129
>>48246636
Every picture of a Tau defeat is fanart
:^)
>>
>>48246555
Oh goody a troll thread.

>>unironically being outsmarted by Orks

All the races got outsmarted by the Orks at one point in the fluff.

Also you neglected that was just a single battle in one war. Farsight shattered the Waaagh! afterwards and hunted down the Ork warboss and reduced him to ash.

>>unironically accepting ''cultural exchange'' from Dark Eldar

The Tau were desperate and they knew that the Dark Eldar were up to no good but the Tyranids were the bigger threat at that moment. By the time they figured the Dark Eldar true motives it was too late.

>>48247363
The fluff from that event says that the Tau don't consider the Dark Eldar too weird after meeting and allying with various other races

So this is all pretty much confirms that people who hate the Tau are pretty much illiterate.
>>
>>48250056
Case and point.

People in Tau threads are usually illiterate pieces of shit.

The guy who was influencing Kais through out the novel was a Tzeentchian Daemon Lord. The Daemon Lord during the FINAL FIGHT, where Kais destroyed all the God Shrines empowering the Tzeentchian Daemon, went to the final shrine in desperation which happened to be a shrine to Khorne. He asked Khorne for the power to destroy Kais and his marine friend. Khorne answered and transformed him into a Khornate Daemon. At this point, Kais was hiding and buying time. The Daemon Lord used his rage aura to infect Kais and draw him out from hiding. Kais succumb to the rage aura but regained his inner focus and purified himself from the taint.

So Kais's brush with anything Khornate lasted just 2 minutes.
>>
>>48253052
Forget to mention that Eldar above all know how shifty the Dark Eldar are and yet they ally with them despite the threat of the inevitable backstab.

There is three cases of Eldar being backstabbed or massacred by Dark Eldar who they thought were their allies.

I haven't seen anyone saying that the Eldar are dumb for allying with Dark Eldar. The Tau excuse is ignorance. What is the Eldar's excuse?

ya'all are hypocrites.
>>
>>48253037
>The tau have never lost a battle.
>>
>>48253169
Imagine that there is a huge civilization of shit-flinging monkeys who can barely communicate with you at the lower levels of intelligence, and indeed try to kill you 99% of the times you've met.

Now imagine that there is a group of faggoty, edgy Japanese biker guys in leather jackets and anime hair whose entire lives consist of torturing others for personal gain. They are just as intelligent as you, if a lot less reasonable. They have stabbed you in the back about 75% of the times you've fraternized with them.

Now imagine that there is a task you absolutely have to complete, but your group lacks the strength/resources/numbers to do it alone. Which of these two groups would you rather go to for aid?
>>
>>48247792
4 - The earth caste boffins cooked up some crazy tech that dampens psychic powers. Meaning psychics don't have to worry about deamons gnawing on their minds.
>>
>>48253190
Tau iz neva beaten in battle. If we win we win and if we die we die so it don't matter. An if we run fer it we can always come back fer anuvver go, see?
>>
>>48247855
You know how the Imperium has a world of 19th century british guys, a world of beduoins, a world of American Vietnam veterans etc.?

Somewhere out there is a planet of hipsters. With a PDF full of hipsters, commanded by a hipster.
>>
>>48253482
I played that army before they were popular.
>>
>>48246555
>Talks about Tau being unpromising and daft
>Uses an image of the one Tau who is definitely neither of those things.

I agree tho. To say the Empire is naive is an understatement.
>>
>>48247617
The 7e codex mentions, in respect to the Damocles Crusade, "The Tau had never faced military strength in such concentrations, or wielded with such uncompromising belligerence... Worse, the Imperial forces used strange, reality-splitting space engines to pursue their quarry as they retreated back to the Tau Empire."
>>
>>48253502
I'm dying
>>
>>48246555
>unironiaclly being outsmarted by Orks

literally everybody from time to time.

There is almost no faction that has never been outsmarted by Orks because they always need to show that they're dead kunnin', honest guys, even though they're normally complete idiots.
>>
>>48247617
I don't remember the source, but there was one passage where a Tau diplomat was describing his experience as he traveled into the Imperium.
He described that as he went further and further in, he found that the humans knew less and less of the Tau and grew more and more dismissive of his boasts that they controlled a hundred worlds.
Eventually he reached a point where nobody knew about Tau at all, but every world still professed allegiance to the same Imperium that the very first world he'd seen had. At this point, he reported that he had discovered why they were so unimpressed by the Tau empire, despite rolling a hundred worlds: it was because the Imperium was an empire of a million worlds, and the Tau were barely a regional concern.
>>
>>48256939
Come now anon, they are the better fools to one's foolproof plans.
>>
>>48248300
Society wise, the Deldar are the closest to what the pre-fall eldar were before the fall. The pre-fall eldar became basically Dark Eldar, but with even better tech, and psychic shit to boot, before the fall happened.
>>
>>48251986

Yeah, but that's boring as shit to try and have play center stage in a setting.

You can either have an undescribed uberevil enemy that cannot be properly known, or you can have the constantly in view big bad which is the central recurring antagonist for the setting.

Making them one and the same means admitting that you can't actually say anything of substance about them, but you refuse to stop mentioning them regardless because reasons. It means every time Chaos shows up, you get a long wet fart instead of a story.
>>
>>48247322
Also you have to remember Dark Eldar aren't always backstabbing assholes or else no one would ever trust them and as stated they wouldn't have lasted this long

and Orks have outsmarted every race that's why they outsmart them they assume they're stupid and mindless
>>
>>48257256

That long wet fart is what I love to describe when warp-related stuff happens in my DH campaign.

People had to fill out certain fears they have at the start of the campaign, which I use to great effect to instill in them a fear of the maddened unknown.

The warp twists your senses and warps reality hence the name and the possibilities for mutation and the overall perversion of what we conceive as real is great fun to fantasize about and describe.

atleast, that's my 2 cents on the warp.
>>
File: 1415042508234.png (37 KB, 757x185) Image search: [Google]
1415042508234.png
37 KB, 757x185
>daily reminder that the Imperium is on the verge of psychic evolution
>daily reminder that the 13th Black Crusade can actually make it to Terra
>daily reminder that more and more Necron Tomb Worlds are awakening every day
>daily reminder that the Tyranids are still running around and that it's possible this is only their scout force
>daily reminder that Ghazkull is gathering Orks for the biggest WAAAGH ever
>daily reminder that the Eldar are prancing about with a few aces up their sleeve, like Ynnead
>daily reminder that Tau are stuck in their little corner of the galaxy and have no chance of surviving a single of these events that are at most a couple of hundred of years away
>>
>>48248471
>taking Eldrad "I have to warn the Imperium of Chaos, better go talk to the Primarch being possessed by a Slaaneshi Daemon" Ulthran seriously
>>
>>48253263
Neither. You're a faggot.
>>
>>48257691
>daily reminder that no matter what, we hold the line
>daily reminder that Ynnead will buttfuck Slaanesh to death
>daily reminder that Ghazghkull always gets fucked over by a old humie wif dat gud looted power klaw that wouldn't be able to stand if not for how much the orkz fear him
>daily reminder that even if it's so incredibly intelligent, the Hive Mind made quite a few idiotic mistakes (Pyrovore's and Exocrine's main weapons are smarter than the carrier organisms) and the common ogryn is smarter than half the bio-weapons the Hive Mind uses
>daily reminder that a Plasma Bomb, some Stormtroopers and good auspex scanning can btfo an entire Tomb
>daily reminder that the shithole planets are not exactly the most common in the Imperium
>daily reminder that we die standing, and smiling
>>
>>48247427
...Nah.
>>
>>48253420
Tau Orkzillia when?
>>
File: 1409174232023.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1409174232023.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>48253190

>literally being too retarded to read.
>>
File: navy.png (81 KB, 342x207) Image search: [Google]
navy.png
81 KB, 342x207
>>48257691
>daily reminder that the 13th Black Crusade can actually make it to Terra
daily reminder that the Imperial Navy is the ruler of the stars, and your retcons have no power here
>>
File: Remove Xeno.jpg (2 MB, 3039x2258) Image search: [Google]
Remove Xeno.jpg
2 MB, 3039x2258
>>48258770
>>
>>48258802
I just noticed that the keys and buttons on the digital piano and accordion are the symbols from the game.
>>
File: 1291765007695.jpg (564 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
1291765007695.jpg
564 KB, 1333x900
>>48253037
>Every picture of a Tau defeat is fanart
>>
File: REMOVE HERESY.jpg (2 MB, 3101x2248) Image search: [Google]
REMOVE HERESY.jpg
2 MB, 3101x2248
>>48258802
>>
File: 1462284676295.png (237 KB, 522x437) Image search: [Google]
1462284676295.png
237 KB, 522x437
>>48258038
>daily reminder that we die standing, and smiling
The service to the Emperor is it's own reward.
>>
>>48259499
Didn't know that it got more added to it.
>>
>>48258921
Made me chuckle.
>>
>>48247882
They weren't called dark eldar but the first 'dark eldar' established themselves in M18 building the dark city as a safe heaven from eldar law enforcement.
>>
>>48247607
>black and red armour
>skulls and spikes on kneeplates
>covered in blood
>background is torture devices on fire and impaled human remains
Doesn't get much more evil than that.
>>
>>48261215
Fuck you, reds, blues and black are the best colours for heroic armour. Also, if my eyes don't fail me, those devices are chaos-made, they just got set on fire by, you know, the ridiculously enormous battle around them.
Considering what else there is in the universe, they don't look very evil.
>>
>>48261343
I mean, yeah, but everything else looks like it's made of jagged spikes and broken dreams. Looking 'less evil' by comparison isn't that hard.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.