[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If psykers shine brightly in the warp, and the emperor is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: angry.jpg (27 KB, 379x397) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
27 KB, 379x397
If psykers shine brightly in the warp, and the emperor is the astronomicon, shouldn't the Tyranid hive mind be even brighter? How come the chaos gods don't just go after the most powerful single psyker in the entire universe?
>>
>>48103856
Because 40k lore is retarded
>>
Tyranids are like infrared instead of visible light in the warp.
>>
>>48103856
Emprah's too Powerful for chaos gods, sort of. it's hinted at that his Manly-nesses warp-presence is crazy strong to the point that any one chaos god trying to go after it might be doing itself more harm than good.

Also, the tyranid hive-mind's Psychic presence is fucking CRAZY huge, not neccessairly brighter, as its not as concentrated as the emperor's, but because its just a fucking gigantic flood of psychic activity from what is essentially the whole hive mind talking to itself, it causes disruptions in the warp for light years around the hive mind. this has the added Benefit to the 'Mind of fucking shit up for any planet it drifts by. (Normal citizens get migraines, psykers get bleeding eyeballs and coma's, and daemons stay the fuck away.)
>>
>>48103856
Does the warp even cover the Universe though? I always thought it was just the Galaxy and that the Hive mind/Tyrannid effect is the Shadow in the Warp thingy.
>>
>>48103995

the warp is extra dimensional, so i assume it is universal, whether or not its Chaotic as fuck outside our galaxy, on the other hand, i got no idea.

The Hive-mind's effect is the shadow in the warp.
>>
>>48103856
the hivemind casts a shadow over the warp
normal psykers are candles strong psykers are lighthouses the emperor is a star vaporizing anything that gets close
>>
>>48103856
The Emperor has hidden his spirit.
The Gods hound him but cannot find him.
The Chaos Gods see the Tyranids as playthings.
>>
>>48103995
The warp covers the entire multiverse.
>>
>>48103856
>and the emperor is the astronomicon
God Emperor is NOT the Astronomicon. He MAINTAINS the Astronomicon's stability. Most of the psychic light comes from guys frying up withing the Hollow Mountain.

> shouldn't the Tyranid hive mind be even brighter
They hide in the shadow over the warp.

>How come the chaos gods don't just go after the most powerful single psyker in the entire universe
Even if they could see through the shadow (which they can't), HIVE-mind is not singular - it's a HIVEMIND. It's consciousness is spread among billions of individual creatures.
>>
File: 1454544944499.png (27 KB, 382x210) Image search: [Google]
1454544944499.png
27 KB, 382x210
>>48106523
>>48104137
The Immaterium is basicly a projection of all living things with souls n shit.
Eventhough physical law does not apply to it it stil is bound to the galaxy 40k is set in. It's likely a bubble around the galaxy but as there is a huge nothingness to the next galaxy it's not crossable even for chaos beings via chaos warp stuff.

There could be however be an entierly different realm of souls in another galaxy for it would have it's own unique constelation of feelings and stuff
>>
>>48107401
>it it stil is bound to the galaxy 40k is set in.

Nope, their reach is multiversal.
>>
>>48107455
>multiversal
Sure. That's why one species of one galaxy was enough to fuck an chaos god into existance
>>
>>48108574
>I-I don't like it

Tough shit senpai, that's the fluff.
>>
>>48107292
>Even if they could see through the shadow (which they can't)

Slaanesh easily overpowered the Hivemind in Valedor.
>>
>>48107401
>it's not crossable even for chaos beings via chaos warp stuff.

From what I know it is. Some very warpy things can send you straight into the intergalactic void or even further.
>>
>>48103856
>If psykers shine brightly in the warp, and the emperor is the astronomicon, shouldn't the Tyranid hive mind be even brighter? How come the chaos gods don't just go after the most powerful single psyker in the entire universe?
The Emperor is not the astronomican.
The astronomican is a giant psychic lighthouse projecting a beacon in the warp, fueled by the Emperor and lots of psykers.

The astronimican is bright because it was built to be bright.
>>
File: rolling to seduce hivemind.gif (121 KB, 200x266) Image search: [Google]
rolling to seduce hivemind.gif
121 KB, 200x266
>>48108853
>guy who can magically create infinite hamburgers easily manipulates fat guy obsessed with eating hamburgers

it was never a fair fight
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.