[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shinobi Quest #21
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: naruto_konoha_symbol-t2.jpg (26 KB, 510x330) Image search: [Google]
naruto_konoha_symbol-t2.jpg
26 KB, 510x330
Shinobi Quest #21

This quest takes place within the lands of the Five Great Shinobi Nations (aka Narutoverse) starting roughly around the beginning of the original series. The world of this quest remains similar to the original, with slight but notable differences in certain areas, based upon the passage of time from a single slightly altered event.

(It’s a goddamn Naruto Quest, you bastards. Have fun, participate, and write in when you feel inclined. Most of the outcomes of this quest will be determined by you, the players. Critiques and questions are always welcome, as my knowledge of the weeby shit is not all encompassing.)

http://pastebin.com/WiPdCqLH

Previous Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Shinobi%20Quest

Last thread, Tsuki Norihime decided it was time to ask Danzo what he knew about Orochimaru, along with any potential ties to her father. After some strange dreams, she discovered most of what she wanted to know, although this may have created more questions than it actually answered. The next day, she met with Genma, one of Ebisu’s former teammates, and met her own team shortly afterward. It was there she declared her intention to win the chunin exams….
>>
Alright I've been thinking of a rough outline of what our training should be

Training schedule:
Train with Danzo: Hand seals, Release, and learn jutsus
Train with team: Stamina, strength, Speed, and Taijutsu
Spend time with Dad: Intelligence
Train with Tenten: Strength, Stamina, and Speed

Ninjutsu 3.0
Taijutsu 2.0
Genjutsu 2.5
Intelligence 3.0 (+0.5 from Norihime Genius)
Strength 1.5
Speed 2.5
Stamina 3.0
Hand seals 3.0
Total: 20.5

Stellar Release Mastery Level: 2.5/5

I want to mostly focus on improving our releases and learning new jutsus
>>
File: 3083218-9352011963-Anko_.png (194 KB, 500x695) Image search: [Google]
3083218-9352011963-Anko_.png
194 KB, 500x695
“Tsuki-dono! You have guests!” you hear Maru shout.

It was morning, although not very early- the day Itachi-sensei was leaving. You certainly weren’t expecting guests, however. You can make a few guesses who it might be, though.

“Ok! I’ll be down in a minute!” you shout in response, before changing into a clean uniform. Hopefully, it was Itachi, or maybe Nori or Hinata.

After changing, you jaunt through the manor to meet your guests-

-and you aren’t disappointed. Itachi, Nori, Hinata…. And another women, who you don’t recognize.

“Hello everyone! Sorry to keep you all waiting….” you apologize.

It’s Nori that speaks up first.

“Now worries, princess. You didn’t miss anything- sensei’s picked up some bimbo shinobi from off the streets….” she says, making a face at the woman.

“Nori! Enough. Do not take your morning attitude out on her- she’s doing this as a favor to me.” Itachi scolds.

Nori simply pouts.

Hinata looks concerned, but otherwise stays uninvolved.

Itachi sighs, and turns back to face you.

“Tsuki, this is Anko. She’s a former comrade of mine- we worked together in ANBU for a time. She’s offered to give you three additional training in my stead, while I’m away.

You turn and look to the woman- you could see why Nori holds a poor opinion of her. She certainly does look a bit like a tramp…..

You…

1. Greet her respectfully.
2. Casually greet her.
3. Acknowledge her presence.
4. Question her and Itachi’s relationship.
>>
>>48135805
This sounds good. We need to strengthen our natural talents. I know we need to work on our weakness but ignoring Tsuki's other stats is bad as well.
>>
>>48135831
>1. Greet her respectfully.
>>
>>48135831
>4. Question her and Itachi’s relationship.
>>
>>48135831
>>
>>48135831
>5. Secretly grind your teeth at their relationship!
>>
>>48135831
>4. Question her and Itachi’s relationship.
>Is she your girlfriend sensei?
>>
>>48135831
>>
>>48135831
>5. Question her about her career. What is her rank, how long did she hold that rank, what does she specialize in, and who was her jonin instructor?
>>
>>48135831
4. Question her and Itachi’s relationship
>>
>>48135831
>>
>>48135831
>>
1 & 4, with some questioning.

Writing.
>>
>>48135805
I would also like to back this.
>>
File: BAMyKzgh.jpg (68 KB, 609x900) Image search: [Google]
BAMyKzgh.jpg
68 KB, 609x900
“Hello, Anko-san.” you say, keeping your opinions to yourself. “I appreciate you helping us out like this- all of us are working hard to become better shinobi- losing access to our sensei for any amount of time can be a huge setback.”

She nods.

“Right! I’m Anko Mitarashi, a tokubetsu-jonin. I’ll be happy to help you girls out- and it didn’t hurt that Itachi came and asked me himself!” she says, smiling.

Oh. Seems the street tramp doesn’t know her place…..

“....If you don’t mind me asking, Anko-san, what exactly *is* your relationship with our sensei?” you question, keeping a bright look and even tone. “He hasn’t told us of any women in his life. Isn’t he a bit young for you?”

Hinata barely contains a laugh, while it takes all of Nori’s self restraint not to hit the floor.

Itachi just looks confused….

Anko, however, doesn’t take the bait.

“Why, Itachi and I have known each other for years! I’m a bit older than him, sure, but he quickly elevated himself beyond his peers. We both were in ANBU, as he said, and I was happy when he received his full-jonin status. We followed slightly different paths afterward, but I’m flattered that he thought of me first.” she says, looking not even slightly perturbed.

Hmph- seems she might not be so easy to get a rise out of. This may take some time….

“...Well, anyway, I’m glad everyone has met. I need to leave shortly, to report to the Fourth before heading out. Do you girls have any questions for me before I go?” Itachi says, still not grasping the situation.

1. Ask an actual question (What?)
2. Tease him to get at Anko
3. Question his choice of Anko
4. No questions
>Write-in
>>
>>48136293
>48136293
>2. Tease him to get at Anko
>3. Question his choice of Anko
>>
>>48136293
>1. Question her about her career. How long has she held that rank, what does she specialize in, and who was her jonin instructor?
>>
>>48136293

"What makes Anko-san your choice for us? Not to say that she'll be unfit or not a good choice. I'm just curious about your reasons for picking her."
>>
>>48136293
>1. Ask an actual question (What are your strengths?)
>>
>>48136293
>1. Ask an actual question (What?)
I look forward to working with you, being Ex-ANBU I expect great things

Not in an insulting way, genuine curiosity.

Team Mega Milk is a go
>>
>>48136293
>>
Don't forget to wish sensei good luck, take care and don't get hurt we still need you here to teach us things and stuff
>>
>>48136293
>1. Ask an actual question (What?)
>2. Tease him to get at Anko
What has Itschi told you of us? Any areas of expertise particular to you we may take advantage of during your brief tenure? Did he always look so serious?
>>
>>48136293
>1. Ask an actual question. What are your strengths? I do not intend to stagnate while my sensei is gone.
>>
>>48136387
So kiss him on the cheek
>>
1 & 3.

Evaluation time.
>>
You take a deep breath.

In.

Out.

Not good to let sensei see this side of you, Tsuki. Stupid.

You clear your throat.

“Yes, I did have one. First, please be careful. We’ve all said it a thousand times by now, I’m sure, but we’ll be worrying about you out there.” you say, only pouting slightly.

He smiles.

“I’ll be careful, Tsuki. Work hard and show me what you can accomplish, alright?” he says, laughter in his eyes.

“I’ll hold you to that, sensei.” you say, holding the pout for effect. “Anyway, I was curious- why Anko-san here? Not that I don’t think she’s a good choice, but I don’t know anything about her.” you finally ask.

Nori starts to snicker again in the background.

“I’ll let her explain her strengths. Just know that she can be trusted, and her abilities are nothing to be trifled with, ok?” he answers.
“Good. Now, I’ll be off. Anko, thank you again. I’ll repay you when I get back.” he says, walking towards the door. “Be good you three! I expect a good show when I come home!”
>>
Once the doors are shut behind him, Anko spins to face you three.

“Alright girls, here’s the deal. If Itachi says that I’m ready after his trip, the Fourth is going to assign me a squad of the next graduating genin, like yourselves. It’s conditional to my full jonin promotion, so he says. So! Once again: I’m Anko Mitarashi! I’m more than capable in all aspects of our craft, but my strongest skills are those of Genjutsu, along with my Summoning Technique. I’m no slouch in Ninjutsu, either. I’m sure I can teach you all many different skills!”

She seems to be ignoring your earlier quips at her expense- either she’s dealt with similar treatment, or focusing on her goal of a full jonin promotion.

Only time will tell….

“Now, I’d like to know what each of you would like to learn. We can build a training regimen for the two months Itachi will be gone. If you aren’t sure, that’s perfectly fine.” Anko says, gesturing to the three of you.

You say…

1. I’d like to learn techniques from you. (Standard Jutsu)
2. You mentioned a summoning technique?
3. Genjutsu sounds useful.
4. I’d like to focus on my physical abilities instead.

(THIS VOTE ONLY PERTAINS TO WHAT ANKO TEACHES YOU WHEN YOU SPEND TIME WITH HER- NOT YOUR OVERALL TRAINING)
>>
>>48136871
>2. You mentioned a summoning technique?
Need some servants.
>>
>>48136871
>3. Genjutsu sounds useful.
>>
>>48136871
Can't pass it up.

I say we summon an owl
>>
>>48136871
>1. I’d like to learn techniques from you. (Standard Jutsu)

It more useful then anything else and can let us learn more powerful jutsu from Danzo since we know the basics

Plus we already have others for physical abilities, genjutsu is useless, and she can't do much for summoning and were not taking the snakes
>>
>>48136871
>>
>>48136871
>2
>4
get a start on summoning, other wise, boost up our physical stats, we stick to danzo for most ninjutsu i think
>>
>>48136871
>4. I’d like to focus on my physical abilities instead.
But not neglect my other areas.
>>
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>48136887
>>48136897

We'll get better summons later on.

Snakes aren't that great.

>>48136906

Genjutsu isn't useless. I do agree with your other opinions/points, though.
>>
>>48136927

Although Nori's gonna be pretty flat.
>>
>>48136871
>>
>>48136871
Ninjutsu is our highest skill, we need more ways to kill people with it!
>>
>>48136916
She can't do anything for us with summoning, we don't have any contracts so its pointless, and we already have others to work our physical abilities with

>>48136929
Its only semi-useful when you specialize in it, name one high ranking ninja thats genjutsu focused that doesn't have special eyes
>>
>>48136871
>4. I’d like to focus on my physical abilities instead.
Being former ANBU im sure you have had your share of sword practice and strength/agility training

So that whatever it is we can apply a Stellar version later on
>>
>>48136956

Kurenai.
>>
>>48136871

time to get some use out of it
>>
>>48136871
How long have you and Itachi sensei been dating? Does sasuke know?
>>
>>48136942
We've been over this we're going to be just below Hinata

>>48136968
And whats one thing that she ever did?
>>
>>48136871
Gib snek
>>
>>48136983

I said Nori's gonna be pretty flat.

>And what's the one thing she ever did.

Not get properly used by Kishimoto.
>>
>>48136983
Have a baby? As a jonin, that's actually pretty impressive to carry a fetus to term without complications, bullshit ninja healing magic or not.
>>
>>48136983
NORI is going to be relatively flat. So sad, but that was Wargle's call on the matter.
>>
>>48136871
>>
>>48137007
>>48137022

My mistake anon, sorry about that
>>
>>48136956
>we don't have any contracts so its pointless
Presumably she'd be handing off the snake contract. Which does actually have some near stuff, just different neat stuff than most of the others, like fucked up snake regeneration.
>>
We're already arguing about tit-size?

Christ almighty.

It goes Hinata > Tsuki > Nori.

Nori isn't gonna be flat, just smaller than the behemoths. Large B - C size.
>>
>>48137073
No were not I just fucked up reading, my mistake

>>48137070
But it doesn't fit Tsuki, if were meant to have a contract lets have it come to us naturally
>>
>>48137073
Look from the perspective of "team mega milk" that is flat since it, y'know, screws up Team Mega Milk.
>>
>>48137073
>Nori isn't gonna be flat, just smaller than the behemoths.

How big are Tsuki's gonna become?

(Now I'm just curious 'cause you refer to both Hinata's and Tsuki's as "behemoths".)
>>
>>48137090
i'm hoping for rabbits or some form of sealife, preferably something from the abyssal zone of the ocean since that place looks like a starfield when you turn off the lights.
>>
>>48137090
Since when has a single contract ever come to anyone naturally.
>>
>>48137090
>>48137115

I know five of the seven or eight summons we can possibly get in the future.

One of them is bunnies/rabbits, yes.
>>
>>48137073
Everyone already knew Hinata, Wargle. And Tsuki's an early bloomer.
>>
Anyway, standard jutsu learning is going to take it unless anyone wishes to change votes.

To clarify, you do have the option to learn ths snake summoning technique through her, if you wished, hence option 2.

This is not the only summoning contract you'll get, but definitely the only one before the exams.
>>
>>48137115
Octopus would be pretty cool if only so we can be Tsuki of the depths and skies

>>48137116
Jiraya
>>
File: tumblr_m7uvmu7S2Z1qfyojpo1_500.png (237 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7uvmu7S2Z1qfyojpo1_500.png
237 KB, 500x500
>>48137115
Star Octupus or Squid
>>
>>48137113
They're gonna be big but it's gonna take forever for them to start growing, so she's basically going to instantly switch from lady-doth-protest-too-much 'flat is best' hiding breast envy to "actually my current huge breasts are the exact perfect size and no one could ever argue otherwise."
>>
>>48137115
>>48137122
From what wargle told me Bunnies are Taijutsu focused, so there's that.

The other possible summons are much cooler though.
>>
>>48137139

I'm good with Standard jutsu.
>>
>>48136871
1 and 2. More curiosity on 2
>>
Leave the contract for now and stick with the Ninjutsu for the Stellar application later on.

If we do get an Octopus contract, get some genjutsu going and go full love craft on peoples asses.

I just wanna draw that sort of thing

Bunnies for number two contract...because fan service...fuck you world im an artfag of course I draw ecchi what do you take me for
>>
>>48137202
I'm hoping the boss summon is literally just Cthulu
>>
>>48137202
I'd rather not waste our summon slot on fanservice, but to each his own.
>>
>>48137202
Draw whatever you want anon. In an alternate universe, it's all canon anyway :'D

Sounds like 1 wins, with enough 2 votes to leave it rather open ended.

Writing.
>>
>>48137202
But octopi/squids are cool. Fan service is shit.
Name one time that fan service actually improved anything for the story.
>>
>>48137246
By definition it wouldn't be fan service anymore.
>>
>>48137202
eh, I just want rabbit summons cause I like rabbits, plus going monty python on someone would be fun, also ever read/watch watership down? rabbits are brutal.
>>
>>48137246
I want to say Golden Boy but it would be just as good if they took out most of the fan service
>>
File: Tsunade-Hairu-Naruto-Hentai-2.jpg (320 KB, 1000x875) Image search: [Google]
Tsunade-Hairu-Naruto-Hentai-2.jpg
320 KB, 1000x875
should have made genjutsu the dump stat

it gets fuck all for use
>>
>>48137302

Because most people don't use it.
>>
>>48137314
Maybe theirs a reason for that
>>
>>48137332

Because they don't give it a chance.
>>
>>48137202
I support rabbit because it's thematic, though I know fuck all about how useful it would actually be.

I think someone said it was good for Taijutsu, which might help shore up our weakness there.
>>
Maybe we should go two specs.

>ROOT/ANBU Tsuki
Octopus and Genjutsu/Stellar

>Normal everyday Tsuki
Ninjutsu artillary and sword play for CQB
>>
>>48137343
having a good melee fighter to hold off foes while we charge up a big jutsu should be useful.
>>
>>48137343
I say otherwise. It will be weak and we're like a range fighter than close-combat. We really shouldn't pour all of our training on Taijutsu.
>>
>>48137333
What about the fact that you can break out of any of them by stopping your chakra flow which is taught to everyone

>>48137364
Our Root should be Stellar and Octopus with no gen
and our Everyday should be fire and lightning with the Kiba swords only to boost our lightning
>>
>>48137343
>>48137375
>>48137377
Rabbits aren't anywhere as good as some of the other summons. Those guys we saw in our dream/vision?

Yeah
>>
>>48137396

Then get better at making sure people don't realize it's a genjutsu, or don't have the chance to cancel out of it.

>>48137364

Why would we get an Octopus summon?

We were literally visited in our dreams by the Four Beasts. Why not get one of them?
>>
Reminder that we blew our shadow clone secret the instant the going got tough and there's no way we'll actually keep stellar release secret in the long term.
>>
>>48137423

No shit.
>>
>>48137423
Were most likely revealing it in the exams, I would prefer that we keep it for Jonin since were going to get alot of attention when we reveal it
>>
>>48137418
>Why would we get an Octopus summon?

We won't, but let them wank to it.
>>
>>48137405
suzaku, genbu, seryu and byakko?
or at least that was who i figured they were.
of those i'd go genbu cause its a super turtle with a snake tail... hmm if anko can work with snakes...
>>
best summon option
>>
>>48137429
>>48137432
People are talking about a secret root persona that has stellar release, I'm reminding them why that's dumb. Because the first chance something bad might happen to someone we like we'll reveal it and it'd make the secret persona's identity completely obvious.
>>
File: WHATTHEFUCKISTHAT.jpg (56 KB, 600x439) Image search: [Google]
WHATTHEFUCKISTHAT.jpg
56 KB, 600x439
>>48137476
>>
>>48137487

Plus we can't keep it a secret for that long.

I highly doubt it.
>>
>>48137476
If only anon, if only
>>
>>48137456
Da, those four.
>>
>>48137498
ROOT anons clearly disagree with you on that, which is why the "we'll vote to abandon the secret" is a more useful reminder.
>>
If summoning is kept open I don't suppose that might be anko given a rundown on summoning in general and then a pitch for snakes in particular, if there's anything you've added to them beyond what we've seen in canon?
>>
>>48137487
I prefered puppets for the secret root persona. That's less difficult to randomly blow the cover of
>>
“I’m rather skilled in Ninjutsu myself, so I’d appreciate any techniques you could teach me.” You answer. “I’m also somewhat curious about this summoning technique- care to explain in more detail?” you inquire.

“Sure, after the other two answer. Ladies?” Anko says turning to them.

“I need to become stronger and faster! Always.” Nori says right out of the gate. “Grandpa Jiraiya and Father have already introduced me to the toads- they say it’s something of a tradition. So, I’ll opt out of your summon training.”

“That’s fine, Nori. Hinata?”

“W-well, learning more skills is always a good idea. I need to learn how to fight in other ways than just relying on the Gentle Fist.” Hinata says. “A summoning technique may not be a bad idea, in that case. I’d like to hear more, if that’s ok.”

Anko thinks for a moment…

“Ok. Nori you’ll probably be the easiest to train if you want to only focus on your physical abilities. Tsuki, Hinata, I’ll explain the summon technique now, and either of you can tell me of you are interested.” she says.

“Essentially, you are summoning a companion animal to assist you in combat, although generally it’s more tied to a species. For example, I have a summoning contract with the snakes of Ryuchi Cave- and as Nori mentioned, the Fourth has a contract with the toads of Mt. Myoboku. These animal companions come in many sizes and skills, oftentimes growing alongside the Shinobi’s skill. It’s a very versatile technique.” she explains.

“Snakes in particular are dexterous and guile. They’ll allow you to trick, trap and torture your foes, taking them out at your leisure. Many also utilize poisons of varying varieties. They are excellent in close range as well, allowing the user to take on the characteristics of the snake in battle.”

You….

1. Wish to learn about Snakes in the future.
2. Are not interested.
>>
>>48137617
>2. Are not interested.
>>
>>48137617
>2. Are not interested.
>>
File: Minato_Namikaze.png (739 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
Minato_Namikaze.png
739 KB, 750x750
Tsuki Norhime, for your involvement in the illegal group ROOT, you leave me no choice but to hand down the harshest penalty I can give! a 5% pay deduction
>>
>>48137617
Thanks but no thanks
>>
>>48137617
>1. Wish to learn about Snakes in the future.
>>
>>48137649
You monster....
Money is everything!
>>
>>48137617
>>
>>48137617
>2. Are not interested.
Fascinating, I may read up and look around for as many examples of contract as possible, thank you for explaining so simply Anko...sensei. Hinata on the other hand.... The White Eyed Snake
>>
>>48137649

Tsuki might end up becoming this team's version of Orochimaru, actually.

Super smart one that might get involved with some illegal experimentation and sciencey stuff.
>>
>>48137617
>>
>>48137617
>2. Are not interested.

"Thank you for the offer, however."
>>
>>48137617
2. Are not interested.
>>
>>48137617
Seconding
>>48137674

Especially if Hinata has a snake hidden in her Byakugan's blind spot. Like there's a ribbon snake in between fabrics that make up her outfit.
>>
File: Hidden_Shadow_Snake_Hands.png (736 KB, 954x562) Image search: [Google]
Hidden_Shadow_Snake_Hands.png
736 KB, 954x562
>>48137617

snakes are fine. good tricks
>>
Snek is shit in every universe
>>
>>48137617
>>
>>48137617
>2. Are not interested.

it may be pretty good for Hinata though, what with striking at unconventional angles with Gentle Fist, and debilitating poisons for if her special eyes and jutsus aren't enough
>>
>>48137617
>2. Are not interested.
>>
Holy shit Hinata and snakes...Itachi can use crows with sharingan...Hinata with snake/byakugan...fucking snake popping out the ground and her clothes to bite the chakra points, Tieing her hair up with a small ribbon...thats a snake to cover her blind spot.
>>
File: deal with it.gif (2 MB, 384x282) Image search: [Google]
deal with it.gif
2 MB, 384x282
>>48137730
>what with striking at unconventional angles with Gentle Fist

>yfw Hinata ends up doing Augur of Ebrietas.
>>
so muh cephalopods or muh long eared vermin ?

well Hinata might start wearing fishnets at least
>>
>>48137790
Neither mate, neither
>>
>>48137790

Rabbits preferably, if not Genbu or Seiryuu.
>>
>>48137859
Just no on the rabbits. Besides some sort of "theme" there's no reason to get them. Not when those awesome guys exist.
>>
>>48137617
> 2. Are not interested. Snek Hinata though.
> 3. How does one make these contracts, Anko-sensei?
>>
Guys, Why not foxes? They usually have stuff involving the heaven's, Plus fox fire and Steller Release are pretty similar, Plus I imagine it'd fit kinda well with the OHOHOHOHOHing.
>>
>>48137875
>there's no reason to get them.

Taijutsu.

>>48137896

Nori/Naruto have the Fox thing going already.
>>
Remove Snek

Writing

(Recommend snek to your friends!)
>>
>>48137907
Taijutsu is a shit reason, when the others are so much more powerful.
>>
>>48137907
Which is our weakest stat and wasting all of our training isn't going to help us that much.
>>
Fuck summoning animals, get access the the goddamn robot dimension Pain pulls laser cannons out of!
>>
>>48137914
Never slime for life
>>
File: 1409271856588.gif (2 MB, 383x207) Image search: [Google]
1409271856588.gif
2 MB, 383x207
>>48137923
>Taijutsu is our weakest stat
>Why bother buffing it? Training on it isn't gonna help much.
>>
>>48137907
>Nori/Naruto have the Fox thing going already.
Uh no, She's going to get toads, Like the rest of her family, And If you're talking about QB, He's not a summon, Plus he's still in her mom.
>>
>>48137927

I highly doubt we're gonna find/obtain the Rinnegan.
>>
>>48137946
And waste neglecting our other stats? No, thanks. I mean "all" of our training. I don't mean not improving it.
>>
>>48137953

I think that Nori and Naruto have some fox in them and not their mother.
>>
>>48137965
So when someone kills nagato are we just stealing the body as soon as possible
>>
>>48137971
Training up taijutsu will allow us to use the swords that are actually tuned to our release.
>>
File: Whatareyoudoingorton.png (120 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Whatareyoudoingorton.png
120 KB, 640x480
summons are more annoying than waifus

the sooner this bandage gets pulled off the better
>>
>>48137971
>And waste neglecting our other stats?

No.

I just would like to improve our weaknesses.

>>48137979

I doubt we'd be able to do that either. But that's years in the future. Could happen, but I doubt it.
>>
>>48137971
I mean, having a rabbit bodyguard would certainly make up for our lack of Taijustu now. I'm not sure if there's an alternative too boost our genjutsu, though I'd be behind that just so people might remember to use it instead of focusing on fireballs.
>>
>>48137979
Bonding time with our BFF Danzo!
>>
>>48137988
I'll say it again the best part of the Kibas is that they make lightning jutsus super op and make them cost almost no chakra we don't even have to be great with them
>>
File: King.Kazma.full.1200708[1].jpg (334 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
King.Kazma.full.1200708[1].jpg
334 KB, 1200x1000
>>48137993
>having a rabbit bodyguard

Just realized we could summon him.
>>
>>48138007
JUST using them for that is dumb, what if someone get's into tai with us and we can't use them?

>>48137993
Oh god please stop with this faggotry...
>>
File: sakuhina bunnies.jpg (229 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
sakuhina bunnies.jpg
229 KB, 707x1000
>>48137202
>spoilers

do it you know you wanna
>>
>>48138069
Substitute away to gain some distance then call down the lightning
>>
>>48138069
Still not hearing any alternatives
>>
>>48138092
No, Pink is utter shit.
>>
>>48138103
I suggest hidden hazards like geyser-like star bombs,tentecle constriction, and other things like that.
>>
God lets just wait till we see all cards on the table before we decide
>>
>>48138103
Alternatives for what?

For the swords we train in tai just enough to get the kenjutsu perk and don't touch it again. Then we're free to use them as we want. Obviously this won't be until after a time skip or few.

As far as summons?

4 directions, 4 deities. anyof those would be cool.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (8 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
8 KB, 258x195
“I don’t wish to commit to any one contract at this time, Anko...sensei. Although the process IS very interesting. How does one form these contracts?”

“Usually they are supplied by the beings in question, and require a binding signature in the user’s blood. There are also cases of the beings summoning you to their realm for the contract- although that is very rare. I personally don’t know of anyone who can attest to that.” she explains.

“What about you, Hinata?” Anko asks.

“I’d like to learn more, I think. It sounds like it could complement my Gentle Fist style quite well- and I need to become more versatile.” Hinata answers, looking more confident.

“Excellent! We’ll work on that on our own, then. Itachi mentioned that you three are cleared to do D-Missions without a sensei, so feel free to train at your own pace. Just let me know if you want specialized training, ok?” Anko says, addressing all of you. “I’d like to make sure you’re all progressing, so even if you find a more effective means of targeting a specific method you wish to focus on, please see me every two weeks or so, so that I can make sure you aren’t slacking off.”
Your training will begin tomorrow- 8 weeks until sensei is supposed to return. 8 weeks of missions, training, and hopefully spending time with your friends.
>>
>>48138103
>>48138136
The obvious idea is to steal the 1000-arms technique from Sasori(it's that scroll that shoots out puppet arms) and just fucking cover ourselves in seals that shoot out horrible bullshit like swords, arms, explosives, fireballs, poison gas, kunai, etc...
>>
>>48135805
Alright since we have 8 weeks lets bump up some of these a little more, same plan but bump the stats up too

Ninjutsu 3.5
Taijutsu 2.5
Genjutsu 2.5
Intelligence 3.0 (+0.5 from Norihime Genius)
Strength 1.5
Speed 2.5
Stamina 3.0
Hand seals 3.5
Total: 22.5

Stellar Release Mastery Level: 3.0/5
>>
>>48138186
You know, this is kind of funny. I never actually brought it up in-quest, but I had Hinata with the snake contract
>>
File: tumblr_lvowy33NyN1qhs8i8o1_500.jpg (20 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lvowy33NyN1qhs8i8o1_500.jpg
20 KB, 500x375
As usual, you will pick one action to focus on per week of your training.

1. Focus primarily on training (Will go to training subvote)
2. Focus more on missions (Will increase your standing within the Leaf)
3. Focus more of independent study (Increases INT and can learn Jutsu from the academy library)
4. Spend time with your team / other people. (Grow closer to your comrades or people of your choice. Will write a little vignette detailing the experience)
5. Do all 4 equally.

As far as training partners, your current options are

1. Danzo (Stellar release training)
2. TenTen (Taijutsu)
3. Anko (Ninjutsu)
4. Guy (SPD and STR)
>>
>>48138284

>>
>>48138284
>1. Focus primarily on training (Will go to training subvote)
>3. Anko (Ninjutsu)

Lets learn some basic jutsus then go to Danzo to learn some higher ranked ones
>>
>>48138280
the flexibility alone makes her an infinitely more dangerous hand-to-hand fighter when combined with her family's fighting style.

>>48138284
1, with TenTen
>>
>>48138196
I like this idea.
>>48138284
> 1. Focus primarily on training (Will go to training subvote)

Can we train with all partners equally? Gotta get them social links up.

>>48138301
Not a bad plan.
>>
>>48138284
>5. Do all 4 equally.
>1. Danzo (Stellar release training)
>>
>>48138284
>5. Do all 4 equally.
>2. TenTen (Taijutsu)
>>
>>48138284

4. Guy (SPD and STR)
2. TenTen (Taijutsu)
>>
>>48138284
>5. Do all 4 equally.
>>
>>48138311
No, the idea is you're focusing on a topic or skill (or person/team)
>>
>>48138284
>3. Focus more of independent study (Increases INT and can learn Jutsu from the academy library)

We need to learn a lightning jutsu and see how stellar chakra reacts to being used in it.
>>
>>48138284
>1. Focus primarily on training (Will go to training subvote)

>>
>>48138307
Yeah, definitely. So maybe now it doesn't seem so bad that I had Sasuke job to her
>>
Little off topic, does anyone know if Mini is running Boruto quest anytime soon? He seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth
>>
>>48138380
Its dead Jim
>>
Training wins. (For week one, anyway.)

Choose who to train with! (If you voted before with your last vote, I will count those.)

1. Danzo (Stellar release training)
2. TenTen (Taijutsu)
3. Anko (Ninjutsu)
4. Guy (SPD and STR)

(I'm going to post a simplified Regimen chart for people to fill out, I think.
>>
>>48138430
3. Anko (Ninjutsu)
>>
>>48138430
>3. Anko (Ninjutsu)
>>
>>48138430
>2. TenTen (Taijutsu)
>>
>>48138430
>3. Anko (Ninjutsu)
Pump it up! Time to burn that forest to the ground!
>>
>>48138430
>2. TenTen (Taijutsu)
>>
>>48138430
2. TenTen (Taijutsu)
>>
>>48138430
>3.Anko (Ninjutsu)
>>
>>48138430
>3. Anko (Ninjutsu)
>>
>>48138430
>2. TenTen (Taijutsu)
>>
Who is more shady and corrupt?

Danzo or Hillary?
>>
>>48138430
>3. Anko (Ninjutsu)
Need to work on our sneak skills.
>>
>>48138430
>2.TenTen (Taijutsu)
>>
>>48138430
2.TenTen (Taijutsu)
>>
>>48138430
>3. Anko (Ninjutsu)
>>
>>48138522
Hillary, Danzo actually cares about Konoha
>>
File: 15280107_l.jpg (46 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
15280107_l.jpg
46 KB, 600x450
Focusing on Ninjutsu with Anko for Week One.

Feel Free to build a regimen below.

W1: Training with Anko
W2:
W3:
W4:
W5:
W6:
W7:
W8:

As a reminder, we followed this pattern last time:

W1: Training with Itachi
W2: Training with Danzo
W3: Missions
W4: Do all 4 equally (Training with Itachi)
>>
>>48138570

W1: Training with Anko
W2: Training with Guy
W3: Training with Danzo
W4: Training with Tenten
W5: Training with Danzo
W6: Training with Anko
W7: Missions to build teamwork
W8: Spend time with Dad working on inventions
>>
>>48138570
>W1: Training with Anko
>W2: Danzo
>W3: Tenten
>W4: Guy
>W5: Danzo
>W6: missions
>W7: spend time with Itachi body pillow
>W8: father-daughter bonding
>>
>>48138570
>W2: Training with Guy
>W3: Training with Danzo
>W4: Training with Tenten
>W5: Training with Danzo
>W6: Training with Anko
>W7: Missions to build teamwork
>W8: Spend time with Dad working on inventions
I'll go with this.
>>
>>48138589
yeah this seems good!
>>
>>48138570
This works for me>>48138589
>>
How do we know Tenten again? And how would we benefit more from training with a genin as opposed to training with a jonin?
>>
>>48138570
seconding >>48138625
>>
>>48138589
>W2: Training with Guy
>W3: Training with Danzo
>W4: Training with Tenten
>W5: Training with Danzo
>W6: Training with Anko
>W7: Missions to build teamwork
>W8: Spend time with Dad working on inventions
I like.
>>48138612
>spend time with Itachi body pillow
Pffffffff A++
>>
>>48138631
were atop customer at her shop, she offered basic taijutsu lessons, we don't know much taijustu so we'd start with the basics anyway, gives us a way to social someone we'd only see at the weapon shop and train a stat
>>
>>48138631
You know each other from the academy; she offered to help you with Taijutsu training around the time of the last timeskip. Her shop and your father's business have a good relationship.
>>
>>48138631
school
buying weapons from her store
learning how to kiss
>>
Sounds like
>>48138589
is what we're going with.

I'll do a write-up for everything, just give me a moment.
>>
After this batch of training, whatever our stats are, we should start spending time with people outside of a training regimen.
>>
>>48138991
should have some good interactions in between matches during the exams at least, plus a post exam celebration at Tsuki's house could be fun (sleepover or no sleepover?)
>>
>>48139031
Would we be a snooty little girl if we didn't do a sleepover? Time to spend all night talking about cute boys and money
>>
please tell me one of our Stellar things will be internalisation...beause damn the buff we could get.
>>
>>48139045
Please, No one interests/is good enough for Tsuki yet.
>>
>>48139031
>>48139045
Let's try to not die horribly first before we plan a sleepover. It would be awkward if we set three places at the table and there were only two of us left.

On the plus side, if we lose a few limbs we can get cool robot replacements! Oh God, the answer was always in my heart. Don't control the puppet, BE the puppet! Sasori was right!
>>
>>48139093
We need an heir before we become the puppet anon

>>48139091
We have the international smorgasbord of young ninjas coming to compete we'll meet some interesting people Haku?
>>
>>48139093
Best boy is always right
>>
>>48139093
>Plus side
>Losing limbs
I don't see it as a positive thing, Anon.
>>
File: aDDoN4r.png (204 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
aDDoN4r.png
204 KB, 500x375
Week 1:

You report to Anko to begin training. Hinata is also here. Your skill in Ninjutsu increases! (+0.5) You also learn the Phoenix Flower Technique, a rain of controllable fireballs. Hinata is educated about the snakes and their contract; Anko summons several different snakes and show Hinata various uses for them in and out of combat. (+Anko, +Hinata)

Week 2:

You decide to go visit Guy for some intense training! He outfits you with heavy weights, having you perform traditional shinobi exercises while wearing them. Lee, Sakura and Sasuke are here- performing advanced versions of this training technique. Doesn’t look like it gets any easier….
SPD Up! (+0.5) STR Up! (+0.5). (+Guy, +Sasuke, +Sakura, +Lee)

Week 3:

This week you choose to stay with Danzo, developing more of your Stellar release. Your control and use of Stellar Chakra continues to grow as you practice! Stellar Mastery Up! (+0.5) (+Danzo)

Week 4:

This week, you finally take up TenTen on her offer to train you in Taijutsu. She covers basic forms and applications, along with with sparring. She beats you every time. TAI Up! (+0.5) (+TenTen)
>>
Week 5:

Again, this week you opt to spend time with Danzo. Your further your control of your own unique form of chakra…. (+0.5 Stellar Mastery, +0.5 Chakra Control/Hand Seals) (+Danzo)

Week 6:

Back to training with Anko this week. By this point, Hinata has signed the contract for Snakes, and works on different sizes and types of snakes. You’ll need more time training to increase your NIN score further….. (+Anko, +Hinata)

You learn the Fire Release: Blast Wave Technique! An area of effect attack that creates and then expels a shell of fire chakra.

Week 7:

You, Nori, and Hinata opt to take on missions this week. You feel like these D-Rank mission are becoming too easy for you to do, at one point completing 3 in a single day. (+15 Completed D-Rank Missions) (++Team 7)

Week 8:

You spend some much needed time with Dad. You show him your loot from previous missions, including the chakra swords and the old launcher. You go over composition and creation of chakra conducting metal, and how it often behaves. You talk about Business and Invention, and how you plan to bring the Norihime name to the entire world. INT Up! (+0.5) (++Yoru Norihime) (You feel like you could invent something if you put your mind to it….)
>>
>>48139140
>>48139149
Look at these sick gains
>>
>>48139149
Danzo looks so cute smiling
:3
>>
File: _R0kl7OY.jpg (64 KB, 597x900) Image search: [Google]
_R0kl7OY.jpg
64 KB, 597x900
Final Spread After Training:

Tsuki Norihime

Ninjutsu 3.5 (+0.5)
Taijutsu 2.0 (+0.5)
Genjutsu 2.5
Intelligence 3.5 (+0.5)(+0.5 from Norihime Genius)
Strength 1.5 (+0.5)
Speed 2.5 (+0.5)
Stamina 2.5
Hand seals 3.0 (+0.5)
Total: 21

Stellar Release Mastery Level: 2.5/5 (+1.0)

Pastebin being updated...
>>
Pastebin has been updated!

Now, to further develop the stellar release!

For reaching 2.0, you may select 1 Proto-jutsu from the list to develop into a technique!

1. Add more chakra! (short range blast of intense heat energy)
2. Try to condense the chakra (creates tiny sphere of light) (DONE)
3. Attempt to direct the flow of chakra (mid-range blast of energy)
4. Internalize the chakra (energizes you and makes you feel stronger and faster- for a time)
5. Use a different body part to try and utilize the chakra (Focusing Stellar chakra into different body parts produces different effects)

For reaching 2.5, you may *further* develop one of your pre-existing Stellar Techniques!

1. Stellar Release: Shooting Star
2. TBD
>>
>>48139283
>5
SHINING FINGER
>>
>>48139283
>Use a different body part to try and utilize the chakra (Focusing Stellar chakra into different body parts produces different effects)
>Focus it into our mouth

Hopefully it gives us a mouth beam we can learn to do without hands
>>
>>48139283
2. TBD
>>
>>48139283
>3. Attempt to direct the flow of chakra (mid-range blast of energy)

>2. TBD
>>
>>48139283
>5. Use a different body part to try and utilize the chakra (Focusing Stellar chakra into different body parts produces different effects)
>1. Stellar Release: Shooting Star
I like the idea of a meteor shower attack.
>>
>>48139295
Forgot your music anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny24zPeQLks>>48139295
>>
>>48139283
>4. Internalize the chakra (energizes you and makes you feel stronger and faster- for a time)
For boost that keeps our hands free and adds to our stats

Can we see our Jutsu to Augument with Stellar? Im thinking of the pheonix flower...because stars....duh
>>
I wonder if we can make a version of pheonix flower jutsu that pumps out shooting stars instead of normal fireballs.

Stellar Release: Celestial Pheonix.
>>
>>48139283
4. Internalize the chakra (energizes you and makes you feel stronger and faster- for a time)
2. TBD
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mdIWaRi-7c

I think this is clearly our theme song.
>>
>>48139319
After we finish this, yes. One thing at a time anon
>>
Leaf ninja already has a shining finger give it a rest already.
>>
>>48139283
Develope
>4. Internalize the chakra (energizes you and makes you feel stronger and faster- for a time)
Improve
>>
Anyone got sick gadget ideas? I'm thinking kunai launcher + wire + lightning ckakra infusion = flesh-shreader death-net/grappling hook
Or kunai launcher + fire chakra + stellar chakra = HEAT pilebunker/sniper rifle

The idea for both is to seriously fuck up anyone who tries conventional counters. The grappling hook is charged with lightning chakra, so trying to grab or obstruct it gets you sliced up. The sniper rifle can switch from shooting kunai at long range to liquified metal at close range using stellar chakra, making it actually MORE dangerous up close.

Both of them amount to chakra railgun + extras, so they could in theory be the same device with different ammo types for plain projectiles, nets, grappling wire, etc...

>>48139283
It's potentially the only way to use our ability without linking it to stellar chakra. Small bursts of strength and speed are way easier to hide than large blindingly bright explosions.
>>
>>48139283
>2. TBD
>>
Also, had a twitter request to throw this into the thread before the voting for the release was finalized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gzn7v7EpUc
>>
File: 80s-brick-cell-phone.jpg (12 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
80s-brick-cell-phone.jpg
12 KB, 300x180
>>48139357
a cellphone
>>
>>48139283
What's TBD? It's not in the pastebin.
>>
>>48139357
Gadgets are shit unless we put them in puppets since we would need to learn to seal them then unseal them during a fight and we could just use that time to learn some new jutsu
>>
>>48139283
>>
>>48139283
>>
>>48139331
Also support this. It will be useful for controlling stellar energy after we release it.
>>
>>48139283
>2.TBD
>>
>>48139283
I want the only person faster than us to be Lee
>>
>>48139372
To be determined, anon. Its so you can further develop the one you decide to create now, if you wish.
>>
>>48139348
It didn't really, that was just a suggested name for a move that more like a punch laser than impaling someone and making them explode. They're not really similar at all.

Anyway, I guess this early isn't the time to develop it, anyway. I want a close range Stellar attack, but it should probably wait until we can actually handle ourselves better.
>>
>>48139283
1. Stellar Release: Shooting Star
>>
>>48139331
I'd vote too call it star fall though
>>
>>48139364
That's interesting. We could just touch people and have them vaporize if we could control the shooting star well enough. Great for assassinations, quick, easy, powerful, and leaves no evidence!

>>48139283
>5. Use a different body part to try and utilize the chakra (Focusing Stellar chakra into different body parts produces different effects)
>>
>>48139376
What are pockets?
>>
File: tstplpK.gif (453 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
tstplpK.gif
453 KB, 500x371
Sounds like we're [Going Fast]

I'll write up the description.

Name Suggestions? It's a technique that increases your STR and SPD for a period of time- you leave a faint trail as you move.
>>
>>48139493
Stellar Release: Starlight Express
>>
>>48139493
Star burst
>>
File: Char.jpg (73 KB, 1492x1080) Image search: [Google]
Char.jpg
73 KB, 1492x1080
>>48139493
Red Comet
>>
>>48139493
Given the number of techniques in Naruto that also increase STR and SPD, would we be able to do this without revealing our release?
>>
>>48139493
Steller Release: Moonlight
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.