[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hogwarts Quest Interbellum Period XV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 7
File: hogwarts.jpg (129 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
hogwarts.jpg
129 KB, 500x411
For character informations, old threads and stuff:
>http://pastebin.com/RR1jbGbc

>New rule, 1 free reroll each semester
>>
File: johnva.png (234 KB, 1202x1388) Image search: [Google]
johnva.png
234 KB, 1202x1388
After eating your lunch at the inn you are staying, you decide to accompany dad to his meeting and when you exit from another door in the pub and take your first steps into the magical part of the Bordeaux you realize it kind of resembles the Diagon Alley. But somehow it looks older and more alive.

You walk for around fifteen minutes in narrow stone streets, under moss infested round arches and between pointy roofs with stone statues. There are many beautiful buildings here that just fascinate you. Finally you enter a stone three storied building. You climb the stairs, the building looks like a storage with dusty and shady boxes everywhere. There is a strange smell in the air too. Smells like something spicy but also sweet.

You finally reach the top floor and two men greets your father. One of them wears a funny looking fez and has a big nose. The other one, a very old white haired man, his pale blue eyes hidden under thick round glasses and he wears the perfect black robe with a long pointy hat.

The fez wearing man shakes your father's hand and introduces himself as Mr. Hacene. He talks with a strange accent. When your father shakes the hand of the old man though you can see your father clearly respects and knows him. He is the retired Wizengamot judge Cerberus Henry Hevelius.

Mr. Hevelius seems to be acting a kind of translator/negotiator between your dad and Mr. Hacene. You sit with them at the balcony with a very beautiful view of the river Garonne and listen. You learn that your family owns this building and your father wants to sell it to the Mr. Hacene. But he doesn't want to pay the price your father wants. So here the Mr. Hevelius goes in to the fray and helps your father's negotiating.

1/2
>>
File: johnva.jpg (120 KB, 627x777) Image search: [Google]
johnva.jpg
120 KB, 627x777
>>43754247
From what you gather, Mr. Hacene is an Algerian businessman who is more interested in acquiring properties than anything. Mr. Hacene knows this guy from his youth when he was an Auror and the Algerian was just a tiny kid, he travelled to Algeria and defeated a Dark Wizard that was threatening the Wizarding communities of the whole North Africa. And with the tricks of fate, your grandfather (father's father) was also a friend of the Mr. Hevelius.

"Your father quite liked this place, Edward." Mr. Hevelius says to your dad. "He was always talking about how he will create a winery in this city and all that... He never did of course. I am sure he was only here to see more of that mademoiselle...but anyway." He stops before telling stories of your grandfather's disloyal romance adventures.

You see an opening to enter the conversation while the three men are discussing something unrelated to the deal.

>Ask father why he wants to sell this place
>Ask Mr. Hevelius how did he defeated the dark wizard
>Ask Mr. Hevelius where does he live now
>Ask Mr. Hacene why does he want to buy this place
>>
File: John.jpg (147 KB, 910x805) Image search: [Google]
John.jpg
147 KB, 910x805
>>43754268
>Mr. Hacene knows this guy from his youth when he was an Auror

Sorry meant Mr. Hevelius knows the Algerian from his youth when he was an Auror
>>
>>43754268
>>Ask Mr. Hevelius how did he defeated the dark wizard
>>
>>43754308
You ask Mr. Hevelius how did he managed to defeat the Dark Wizard back when he was an Auror. The old man smiles with a playful look in his eyes and tells you that first he spend months of time researching and living together with the local population, learning everything he can about the Dark Wizard. Then he put a plan in motion that exploited his weaknesses. "Every Dark Wizard thinks they are invincible my dear boy. That is their downfall." he tells you and then starts telling you about some vivid memories about their duel before the Mr. Hacene interrupts and the trio of men starts talking more about business again. Finally the talks end and your dad manages to sell the place for a decent price. The Algerian man leaves and you are left with your dad and Mr. Hevelius at the balcony. Finally the old man talks to you again and asks "I heard you also helped to defeat a certain half vampire in Hogwarts. Tell me boy do you consider the career of an Auror?"

>Yes, sir!
>No, sir, I don't think that's suitable for me, I actually want to be a ....
>Erm... I don't know yet.
>>
>>43754430
>No, sir, I don't think that's suitable for me, I actually want to be a ....
Potion Master
>>
>>43754430
>>Erm... I don't know yet.
>>
>>43754532
>>43754580
"I don't know yet for sure but I think becoming a potion master suits me better, sir." you say. "Ahh my boy don't worry an Auror spends most of his time dealing with potions anyway. Tell me what kind of potions can you brew?" he asks you. It feel nice that someone with such a career asks you serious questions without giving you a kid's treatment.

You answer and tell him the potions you can brew and your experiences. "Hmm not bad, not bad at all lad." He nods approvingly, then he continues to talk with your father. The old man seems to think your father did well by selling this property.

After an hour of chatting it's time to leave. Mr. Hevelius says he needs to return to England on an urgent matter and that he has a meeting he can't miss. He says goodbye to your father and tells you to keep studying hard and leaves. You think he was an alright guy.

You spend some time wandering around with your father while he buys some souvenirs for your mom. Back at the inn you two eat your dinner and head to your room to sleep.

Your father falls to sleep quickly while you have some trouble sleeping.

>Try to sleep
>Take a walk around the inn
>Other
>>
>>43754742
Selling real estate instead of renting it, or finding some other way to produce profits from it without selling away rights to it?
They're not making more land anymore, and it's not like we can just create pocket planes or have started staking claims on extra-solar Earth-like planets yet. I hope that this doesn't result in the gradual and inevitable fall of our family's fortunes.
>>
>>43754742
>>
>>43754742
>>Take a walk around the inn
>>
>>43754947
Real estate management is a pain in the ass, anon. Even in the same city you have to deal with legal issues at the city and state levels, bad renters, property damage, collections, and a whole mess of other unpleasantness. And it rarely leads to enough profit to be worth it.

Flipping the property at the right time nets you much more money up-front with far less hassle, and lets you start growing that money with far less time required to build it up first.
>>
>>43754947
>>43754968
>>43755030
You decide to take a walk around the inn. You go outside of the room, your wand in your belt and wearing your casual robes. You head downstairs, some patrons are still drinking some wine and singing some strange French songs you don't really enjoy. You decide to get some fresh air and then return back to bed, you get out of the inn. The moon shines on the cobblestone streets and you walk around aimlessly. You see a gypsy woman doing some strange thing with some herbs at a corner, you see some drunks walking around shouting and finally you see a man walking around with a really big dog on a leash. The dog has seven different tails.

You wander a bit more and find yourself somewhere where you can smell the river in the air. Then you hear it. Someone is shouting in french.

"...give me the necklace...now, bitch!" You look around and see a slim dark haired young man trying to rob a woman near the corner of the street. He seems stressful and his wand holding hand is shaking. "Now!" he says to the crying woman. The woman is actually a young girl.

>Hide and watch
>Try to approach quietly to disarm the man
>Go back to the inn to call for help
>Shout to the man
>Other
>>
>>43755254
>Shout to the man

No memory editing spell?
No intervention. We don't need to stir the pot on our dad's business trip.
>>
File: spellbook.png (36 KB, 586x704) Image search: [Google]
spellbook.png
36 KB, 586x704
>>
>>43755254
>>Hide and watch
>>
>>43755346
Yeah, see, no obliviate. If we knew both of our targets weren't muggles, and there weren't muggles around I'd risk it. Otherwise, we could get hauled in front of a trial.

Unless the French have different laws about that sort of thing. Are we familiar with french magical law concerning underage magical use?
>>
>>43755406
This is in the magical quarter of the Bordeaux so they are not Muggles.
>>
>>43755254
>Cast Expelliarmus on the man
>>
>>43755453

Oh, that's good.
>>
>>43755453
>>
>>43755523
>>43755540
Finesse is our weakest stat, and Power is pretty low, too.
>>
>>43755596
There's not really a good way to resolve the situation. Police are likely to be far gone by the time the mugger is done here.

On the other hand, maybe we'll do well against the only mugger in France that can't manage a stun spell.
>>
>>43755476
>>43755523
>>43755540
You quietly start approaching. "...I told you to give it to me you stupid..." the man is barking at the poor girl while the girl hastily tries to take off her necklace. Then you think you are at a good range and you try to disarm the man.

Roll 1d10
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>43755623
Oh boy, here we go
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

>>43755623
zap mofugga.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>43755623
SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>43755646
You sneak up on the man and draw your wand. You shout "Expelliarmus!" the mugger's wand suddenly flies away from his hand. He looks stunned and the girl starts to run away shouting for help. The man looks around first to find his wand and then to you.

>Cast another spell at him
>Run away with the girl while shouting for help
>Other
>>
>>43755706
Incendio right in his face.
>>
>>43755706
>Run away with the girl while shouting for help
Let's get fuck out
>>
>>43755706
>>Cast another spell at him
Lumos. Blind the bugger and book it.
>>
>>43755730
>>43755744
>>43755771
>Cast a spell
>Run away

Need a consensus
>>
>>43755958
Cast Lumos and run while he's blinded.
>>
>>43755980
Roll 1d10
>>
>>43755706
>>
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>43756070
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>43756070
Don't shoot me in the back, don't shoot me in the back..
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>43756070
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>43756070
>>
File: 1444300803355.gif (1023 KB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
1444300803355.gif
1023 KB, 400x254
>>43756136
If only you could have been sooner.
>>
>>43756117
You suddenly cast a bright flash light towards the man and then start running away. The man covers his eye from the sudden exposure and it gives you enough time to run away to safety. You and the girl, now you can see she is just a few years older than you, try to look for help and a blue robed man runs after the mugger. The girl says it is a kind of police here in this city. She thanks you a lot for saving her from the mugger. Introduces herself as Astrid. She has curly brown hair and dark blue eyes. You tell her you are from England and you stay in an inn with your father.

You spend around half hour with the girl, talking about schools, differences of countries and the dangers of France after night in the streets. Then you realize it is actually getting really late and the girl also says she needs to go back home. She tells you to write to her and gives you her address.

You head back to the inn, feeling tired but also satisfied with yourself. You saved possibly the life of a girl. It feels good. With that you sleep easily.

In the morning your father gets the intel from the innkeeper that you get out wandering.

>Tell him about the incident
>Don't tell him about the incident
>>
>>43756330
>>Don't tell him about the incident
>>
>>43756330
>>
>>43756330
>>
>>43756374
>>43756532
You decide to tell him about the incident. After you tell him your father gets very angry. He gets mad that you would leave the inn in a country you don't know. "What if that man attacked you??" He asks shouting. He says of course you did a good thing by saving that girl but you shouldn't have ever left the room. "Is your head now filled with this Auror business?" He asks shocked. Your dad seems to be going through some kind of mixed emotions and is very angry with you. You know better than to argue with him so you stay mostly quiet.

After a while he calms down but tells you that you two will be returning tonight instead of tomorrow. "No point in staying another day here, I already finished my business" he says but you can imagine he changed the plans because of you going out confronting criminals in the streets.

The way back home is mostly quiet and nothing important happens. Near the river journey your father seems much more calm now and he tells you actually you did well by saving the girl. You just nod accepting this much as a victory.

Near midnight finally you return home to Apise Manor. Your mom greets you surprised that you returned shorter than expected. After she listens to all the stories she tells you that she is proud of you in a tone that your father can't hear.

1/2
>>
File: Apise Manor.png (972 KB, 1278x500) Image search: [Google]
Apise Manor.png
972 KB, 1278x500
>>43756715
You can select 2 things to study for the month of August. If you select Quidditch/Flying you will have enough study to raise your skill.

>Potion
>DADA
>Charm
>Flying
>Transfiguration
>History
>Herbology
>Astronomy
>Spend time with mom
>Spend time with dad
>Write some letters
>other
>>
>>43756796
>Transfiguration
>DADA
>>
>>43756796
>Transfiguration
>DADA
>>
>>43756796
>DADA
>Flying
Also write some letters I guess
>>
>>43756796
>Flying
>Write some letters
We need to write to our friends.
>>
>>43756869
>>43756878
What the fuck, guys?
We put in the time to start getting our Quidditch and Flying up last month, and now you're going to put it off?
>>
>DADA

and

>Flying
or
>Transfiguration
>>
>>43757220
Flying.
Do we get to also talk with dad/mom or write letters?
>>
>>43757220
>Flying
>>
>>43757220
>Flying
>>
>>43757264
You can ask if you want to ask about something but their purpose to be included in the list is to advance the social skill.
>>
>>43757264
>>43757270
>>43757285
You spent the month of August mostly studying Defence Against the Dark Arts and having some flying sessions with your mom.

You realize during your training that mom hasn't lost her form at all. She flies very, very good. Sometimes when she gives her full, you can't even spot her, she is very fast.

You also practice the spells you have learned last year from the Professor turned out Half Vampire. As the days pass the date for the Quidditch match you will go together wih Tim comes closer. There are already some articles about it in the Prophet about who will win and who will lose. The Wales is considered to be favourites by everyone by a large degree against Syria.

Your mom asks you during one of your trainings, about which position you want to play as this year. "Will you be playing as a Seeker again, honey?"

>Yeah mom I think I got the hang of it
>No I will apply as ...
>I haven't decided yet, mom
>Other
>>
>>43757396
>Yeah mum I think I got the hang of it
>>
>>43757396
"Float like a ravenclaw, sting like a Apise bee."
>>
>>43757396
>No I will apply as ...
Beater.

It doesn't have to all be about brute strength. Proper angles of attack, seeing the flow of battle, and understanding physics and leverage can give us an advantage against opposing teams that only rely on brute strength and mass.
>>
>>43757396
>I haven't decided yet, mom
>>
>>43757396
>>43757550
Actually, supporting this instead of >>43757553
>>
>>43757550
>>43757564
What John needs to do is watch Kung Fu movies, Jet Li and Jackie Chan films in particular.
Understand that you don't need a big body and lots of mass to endure a bludger or opposing Beater, if you can nimbly dodge around them.

Be as adaptable as the bee in flight; she flies around obstacles, flows away from adversity and strikes back with precision.
>>
>>43757396

Honestly I think we'd be probably make a good Keeper, but since we started as a seeker, we should stay as one.
>>
>>43757396
>>No I will apply as ...
Chaser but really
>>I haven't decided yet, mom
>>
>>43757477
>>43757485
>>43757697

>>43757766

>>43757550
>>43757564

You consider the option of Beater for a moment. Your mom was one of the best Beaters in recent history of Hogwarts. Then you think maybe you haven't decided yet but then the option of Seeker dominates the other options. "I think I got the hang of it, mom. I think I'll continue as a Seeker" you say. She nods and tells you that you still need to learn a lot about how to dodge and how to outsmart Beaters. She practices with you and shows you some moves.

After some weeks of training you have finally gained another skill point in

>Flying

You are free to spend the last week of August as you want before attending to the Quidditch match with Tim.

>What do you want to do?
>>
>>43757837
Write a letter to that girl we saved in France, and read up on more potions so we do well in Professor Snape's class.
>>
>>43757837
Supporting:
>>43757876
>>
>>43757837
Supporting
>>43757876
>>
>>43757876
>>43757902
>>43758012
What do you want to write about?
>>
>>43758083
Hello, ask how is she doing, ask whether the gendarme were able to catch that mugger, the joy of flying and brewing potions.

Did we even get her name?
>>
>>43758083
Supporting this
>>43758162
Also ask her if she is coming to the Quidditch match
>>
>>43758162
It's Astrid
>>
>>43758162
>>43758224
You write to Astrid and ask her how is she doing, if the mugger has been caught and you write some more about yourself and your hobbies like flying and brewing potions. You ask her if she will go to the Quidditch match.

The reply arrives a couple of days later. She says that the mugger get away. She doesn't even knew about a Quidditch match coming up. Lot of people actually don't follow the friendlies. And she says she is starting the her fourth school year in Beauxbatons this week so even if she wants she cannot go. She writes about her favorite class, the Arithmancy and tells you that she usually spends her free time working as part time in a Wands shop in Bordeaux.

>You can do one more thing before the Quidditch game.
>What do you want to do?
>>
>>43758438
Read our assigned book from our Book Club.
>>
>>43758521
You still haven't read the Jules Verne book Anya gave you at the beginning of the first year.
>>
>>43758543
well then lets read that
>>
>>43758543
Oh, we haven't? I thought we had; let's read that, then.
>>
>>43758551
>>43758552
Seems Anya is kinder than me. I would have destroyed you if you don't give me back my book in 1 year.
>>
>>43758551
>>43758552
You spend the last days of the month reading the book Anya gave you.

When you are about to finish the book and Cordelia happily buzzing around the room, your mom knocks and enters. She is wearing her usual black robes and her dark hair is tied neatly. She starts talking about school life and all the stuff, you think she is just trying to motivate you for the new year after the bad things happened at the end of your first year in Hogwarts.

She asks, "So tell me do you like any of the girls?" You try to get rid off the question by using usual dodging sentences but she insists. "Come on John, did you know that more than half of the people in our society marry to their classmates from Hogwarts?" Then she asks again.

>No, mom I don't like anyone "that" way.
>Yeah...I think I like this one girl a bit, her name is ....
>Other
>>
>>43758674
>Other
"We only had one death-defying adventure so far. If my books are to be believed, I need to save them from certain death at least two more times before I can even start to think of them in that way."
>>
>>43758674
Eh, at this point the girls we've met are nice enough, but off putting in one way or another.
>>
>>43758674
>>
>>43758731
Honestly, this is the best thing ever said in a situation like this. I want this said really much.
>>
>>43758674
Mom, seriously. You don't have to worry. I got a girl in ravenclaw, one in gryfndor and one in France.
>>
>>43758731
>This please.
>>
>>43759099
You've forgotten our Hufflepuff stalker from the book club. All we need now is a Slytherin girl who wants our pure-blood.
>>
>>43758731
"Well mom, we only had one death-defying adventure so far. If my books are to be believed, I need to save them from certain death at least two more times before I can even start to think of them in that way." You say with a serious face.

Your mom starts laughing. "Well John, I certainly do not want you to be in another death-defying moment but I know that castle and I know my son so I think maybe what you are saying might be have some kind of truth to it." She smiles warmly. "Actually from what I have heard your friends have a thing for adventure too! That students dueling in the herbology class and of course Madame Hooch wouldn't shut up about this Gryffindor girl when I come to visit you." she says. "The one with some anger management issues" She laughs. "Ah to be young and in Hogwarts again. Treasure these years, my son." she says with a sigh.

"Your friends are very considerate too. This muggle born girl and Glenn writes you letters. And this other friend of yours invites you to a Quidditch match. I am glad you are making friends. I know it was maybe a bit boring childhood for you because we don't have many kids around the Manor."

>Don't worry mom I have lot of great friends and I was never bored here either.
>Yeah my friends are okay, I look forward to meeting them
>My friends are okay but I look more forward to the classes this year, mom
>Thankfully now I have some friends, this place is really not the best for a kid to grow up, Mom
>Other
>>
>>43759370
>>Don't worry mom I have lot of great friends and I was never bored here either.
>>
>>43759370
>Don't worry mom I have lot of great friends and I was never bored here either
>>
>>43759370
>>Don't worry mom I have lot of great friends and I was never bored here either.
>>
>>43759370
>>
>>43759370
>Don't worry mom I have lot of great friends and I was never bored here either.
>>
>>43759370
>>My friends are okay but I look more forward to the classes this year, mom
>>
>>43759423
>>43759448
>>43759716
>>43759738
>>43759778

"Don't worry mom I have lot of great friends and I was never bored here either." you say with a smile. She nods looks pleased. "Then I will leave you to your book." She gives you a good night kiss and leaves. You are left with your thoughts and memories of your childhood and your new friends. Your mom must have had some intense time in Hogwarts, you think. After all she was a popular and very good Quidditch player and she seemed to have lot of social connections. She still even has her picture in the trophy room. You hope to become successful like her in Ravenclaw team.

>Skip to the Quidditch match
or
>Do something else before
>>
>>43759874
>>Skip to the Quidditch match
>>
>>43759874
>>Skip to the Quidditch match
>>
>>43759874
>>Do something else before
Write our friends back, dammit.
>>
>>43759874
Supporting:
>>43760180
>>
>>43760180
>>43760210
After you wrote to Glenn, Anya and Alba you received two more letters. Glenn didn't write you anything else for the time being. Anya wrote you back something and finally Alba replied to the letter you sent her last month.

Anya's letter:

"Dear John,

Thanks a lot for your book recommendation. It was a really fun book. Without it I think I would have gone crazy in this place. Gilderoy Lockheart is a genious, I love him! Finally we are returning home this week so I will be back at home, at my own bed. My parents enjoyed the holiday but not me this time! I can't wait to go to Hogwarts again. So many new things to learn! Are you going to join the book club again? I think I will. I am also looking all the other possibilities. I heard the dueling club is available for second graders. But I think I would prefer a potions or charms club. Something that is helpful for our studies, don't you think? I will see you in Hogwarts, really missed you and all the others.

Anya Fleur, Riga August 1983"

>You can write an answer if you like

1/2
>>
Alba's letter:

"Dear John,

It is nice to hear from you and to learn that you continue your Quidditch practices. It was a very unlucky year for me and also for you with your injury. This year there is no way Hufflepuff is going to win the cup, do not worry my friend. I spend most of my time playing Quidditch at home with my friends and also sometimes studying. I can't wait to join the Dueling Club this year. It will be the best thing ever. My dad also bought me a new broomstick, it is much faster than my old one. I hope I will destroy Slytherin this year with this! *she drew a smiley face*

I hope we will have some common classes again this year. See you soon in Hogwarts!

Alba Morteno, Barcelona, August 1983"

>You can write an answer if you like
>>
>Write answers
>Skip to Quidditch
>>
>>43760450
>Skip to Quidditch
>>
>>43760450
>>Skip to Quidditch
Go Sports Team
>>
>>43760450
>>Skip to Quidditch
>>
>>43760480
>>43760487
>>43760600
The day of the match arrives. Your father comes with you via the Floo Powder network. Even though that the war is over, some habits die old. He comes with you to the Tim's house to deliver you to his parents. Tim's house is not as glamarous as your family manor but it is quite okay. It is somewhere near the mountians and they have their own garden with a small Quidditch pitch. After staying for about an half hour your dad leaves you alone with Tim and his family. You meet with his parents. His dad is a very lively person. He keeps talking about Quidditch tactics to you boys and tells you even though you couldn't win the Cup it was a very good effort. "Don't worry boys, it was your first year in the team. You will be better this year, trust me!" He says. Tim's mom is also a nice person, she kindly insists to feed you with some of her newly baked cookies and even though you just had your breakfast you can't refuse.

Finally you leave the house and Tim's dad takes you to the stadium with his flying car. "My dad got one of those from the Ministry this year. Really cool, eh?" You and Tim are sitting at the backseat while the car flies through some white clouds. The mountains slowly disappear and leave their place to green endless fields.

"I am really excited for this year, John. We HAVE to join the team you know. But I think our chances are okay. I mean we were already in the team and they are not going to choose some first graders instead of us..." He looks like also trying to convince himself that he has a place for sure. "Are you worried about Robert? This guy was pretty good last year. If he applies for the Seeker again you might have a tough try out."

>Don't worry Tim, I am so much better than Robert.
>Don't worry Tim, I am good friends with captain Anthony.
>Yeah I am a bit worried about him, I hope I will be better.
>Yeah I am really afraid of Robert. I think he can get the position this year.
>Other
>>
>>43760633
>>Don't worry Tim, I am so much better than Robert.
>>
>>43760633
>>Yeah I am a bit worried about him, I hope I will be better.
Hubris is prelude to failure. He's good. Acknowledge it, and push as hard as it takes to beat it.
>>
>>43760633
>Yeah I am a bit worried about him, I hope I will be better.
>>
>>43760633
>>Yeah I am a bit worried about him, I hope I will be better.
>>
>>43760700
>>43760703
>>43760759
"Yeah I am a bit worried about him, I hope I will be better." you say. You know you have tough competition. Tim just nods and says "Don't worry man I am sure you will beat him in the end. We will be team mates again! I am actually more scared of Gryffindor this year than any other team. Alba is a very fiery player and I heard during the summer from a friend of mine that all the team members begged their families to get new broomsticks and everything. They are crazy training, man. It's like they are fixed with winning the cup!"

>Wow really? I guess we will need to work really hard to beat them.
>I can believe it. Alba must have gotten to the others too. They are very competitive.
>Don't worry man Gryffindor has been the worst team for years and years everyone knows.
>Other
>>
>>43760951
>>Wow really? I guess we will need to work really hard to beat them.
>>
>>43760951
>>I can believe it. Alba must have gotten to the others too. They are very competitive.
>>
>>43760951
>>I can believe it. Alba must have gotten to the others too. They are very competitive.
>>
>>43761067
>>43761079
"I can believe it. Alba must have gotten to the others too. They are very competitive." Tim nods as he agrees with you. "Yeah I know. I still remember how she lost it and tried to curse the other player in the pitch." He shivers. "It will be a difficult season for sure. Also the Slytherin seeker, how he got the Snitch but they still lost the game... that match was crazy. I heard he is very fixed with the Cup too. We will have an interesting year for sure..."

As you two talk about Quidditch, the car smoothly flies across the Britain to your destination.

>Thank you all for joining today. It was after a bit of a time I know but since I had my midterms + managed to get a virus that I thought I had the vaccine as a child, turns out I didn't completely fucked my time tables. I am okay now though don't worry, I am not sick. Need to cut it here for tonight. See you soon this time I hope. I will be here for a just a bit more if you want to comment on anything. Thanks!
>>
>>43761362
Hope that your midterms went ok (mine sure as hell didn't), hope to see you soon
>>
>>43761362
>managed to get a virus that I thought I had the vaccine as a child
It always sucks harder if you manage to get them after innoculation. Good to see you're feeling better.
Fun thread, G.
>>
>>43761453
>>43761497
Thanks mates!
>>
>>43761362
Thanks for running, bud.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.