[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Psychic Rebel Quest 48
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 4
File: OP pic.jpg (58 KB, 334x500) Image search: [Google]
OP pic.jpg
58 KB, 334x500
You are Shee Hyul, rebel leader, psychic and Reunited. Your world is ruled by inhuman creatures and this has gone on far too long, it’s time to fight back.

Character Sheet http://pastebin.com/fYSgcZdE
Rules http://pastebin.com/LEEi5A3u
Archive http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Psychic%20Rebel%20Quest
Thread 28 http://pastebin.com/s3NR7dqH
Setting http://pastebin.com/95D5RNhP
Business http://pastebin.com/NwspZmKw
Allies http://pastebin.com/yVgtiFeu
Ally Powers http://pastebin.com/Xm6UGDyX
QM Twitter https://twitter.com/anAspiringQM
QM Askfm http://ask.fm/AnAspiringQM

You head home after several days of dealing with things at the Pink Delight. You're looking forward to spending some time working on your own projects: maybe helping Dev refit the mech, going hunting assassins, a date with Rainya, perhaps combining those last two.

You and Rainya need to talk, last night she was still embarrassed about Kaelyns comments, but you don't want to leave something like that just waiting to pop up in an argument.

So it is with no small amount of frustration, that you read a message from Breaker than he sent to you around 3am.

The message reads:
--
Murdurs in the low hive, bodys w/no blood. Rich-looking fanger seen nearby, some scraps of clothing. Looks like an uphive fanger killing low-hivers but too obvs yeah?

Anyways, looking into this, people pretty angry.
--
You can see its been sent to Kulrathe and Garrax too. You show the message to your friends after breakfast to get their views on it.

“Well I can see the point” comments Kaelyn “not all vampires are rich, and not all humans are poor, but most vampires are richer than humans. Making it look like a wealthy vampire is killing poor humans for fun is divisive on economic as well as racial lines.”
>>
“Or it could be a crazy vamp killing people” says Rainya indignantly, giving Kae a sharp look, Kae shrugs, as if she's not willing to push it.

Lirael just watches the exchange, finally Dev chimes in “either way” he says “It seems like Breaker is handling it, but giving everyone a heads up. Why should we get involved?”

Kaelyn grins unpleasantly and turns to you “Well Shee, are we going to rush in and right this wrong too?”

You give her a level look.

What are you doing today?

Shees To-Do List

>Help Breaker
>Deal with assassins
>Experiment with powers
>Take the psychic research facility back
>Date with Rainya (or just a talk maybe?)
>Work on mech
>Other (?)

(If I'm missing stuff from Shee's standard to-do list, please let me know)
>>
The following XP expenditures were suggested last thread, if there is no disagreements or suggested alterations after a couple of hours, I will use them.

Shee Hyul 9/9 FBB XP 17/22XP
>Artifice 3 +2 (-10XP)
>Willpower of the King of Hell 12 +2 (-8XP)
>Charisma of the King of Hell 12 +2 (-8XP)
Just catching up on our stat raisers from King.

Shee also has a free Might/Durability peripheral to select.

Lirael Hyul 100/102
>Void 12 +11 (-55 XP)
>Haemokinesis (-5XP)
>Thousand Biting Claws (-5XP)
>Flagellation (-5XP)
>Eviscerate (-5XP)
>Blood Shield (-5XP)
>Will of the King of Hell 4 +4 (-20XP)

Ally XP totals have been updated, currently your allies have the following XP To spend.

Lirael: 156
Rainya: 121
Dev: 121
Kaelyn: 37
Randolph: 79

[Meta]
Raising stats, skills and feats is now limited to increasing each one by a maximum of 1 per thread. This rule takes effect at the end of this thread.

There have been multiple minor updates on various pastebins.

Vi Hyul power added to rules pastebin.

Discussion Topic: This Isn't Even My Final Form
The Five, and their more powerful servants, can assume any form they wish, but they choose to assume certain forms that reflect their natures.

As Shee gains various alternate forms, she will begin to mix them to build powerful and useful combinations. Eventually she will find a shape that best represents her.

This is a ways in the future, but I'd be interested in seeing what players think Shee will one day look like.

[End Meta]
>>
>>43753408
>Experiment with powers
Could integrating the necklace fall under this? I kinda want to do that. If not then I'm down with the other experimental options.

>>43753419
I'd like to get FoL 9 and spend that vamp xp on the vampire willpower power we can get from Jade if some other anons wanna back it.
Or on Ascension if we feel like adding more forms to the pile for eventual Mix n Match frankenforming.

Oh and don't forget to add Blood Talons to Shee's sheet when you add in the newly bought stuff.
>>
>>43753437
>Could integrating the necklace fall under this?

Yes
>>
>>43753408
>Help Breaker
>>
>>43753443
Awesome. Couple questions.

Could we mind link with Dev and use impossibility+Family to let him buy Electro and Magnetokinesis for 26 of his own XP? If we can and we get the flawed versions, will he be able to correct his mistakes and remove the flaws later on if he hits the requirements?
>>
>>43753408
>Help Breaker
>>
>>43753469
>Could we mind link with Dev and use impossibility+Family to let him buy Electro and Magnetokinesis for 26 of his own XP?

Yes

If we can and we get the flawed versions, will he be able to correct his mistakes and remove the flaws later on if he hits the requirements?

Yes
>>
>>43753408
>>Take the psychic research facility back
>>
>>43753408
>Deal with assassins
>>
>>43753483
Would it also work for boosting stats above 18? Dude got plenty of XP so we may as well spend it now before the limit if we can.
>>
Helping Breaker it is, writing

>>43753506
>>Would it also work for boosting stats above 18?

Yes
>>
Just throwing it out there for anyone who didn't check the ask within the last hour or so - we could use Corruption to fuse with our necklace and unlock all its powers. It'd also give us favor with King and Jaggy.

Maybe we can do it later or something.
>>
>>43753437
>on the vampire willpower power we can get from Jade
Whats that about? I can't find anything about Jades powers.
>>
>>43753528
It's probably the Arcanum power.
>>
>>43753525
Since Shee doesn't know about that, I see no reason why she should.
>>
>>43753535
It is, I've just been very busy this week hence no stats for Jade or Arcanum write-up
>>
>>43753525
Only if we fuse with the potentially-extremely-dangerous artifact with literally zero investigation into what it does.
>>
>>43753528
From the askfm. Jade has a few powers. Vamp Willpower (it actually stacks with our gifts), some things about eating corpses for power, and the ability to graft flesh onto herself.

http://ask.fm/AnAspiringQM/answer/133176593708
http://ask.fm/AnAspiringQM/answer/133147233324
>>
>>43753545
We could ask King about it. I'm kinda surprised we haven't already.
>>
>>43753560
Invalidates the Jaggantha favor due to investigating instead of charging right in.
>>
>>43753535
>>43753541
As long as there are no stats for that we don't ned it then, otherwise I would have supported FoL9, since we got the 5XO left over.

>>43753560
>. I'm kinda surprised we haven't already.
Because Shee had absolutely no reason to and had no idea or reason to thin k there is anything special about it.
>>
>>43753520
That off the table since we're doing Breaker instead of messing with powers?
>>
>>43753570
>Because Shee had absolutely no reason to and had no idea or reason to thin k there is anything special about it.
Aside from the time where Shee used it to cut an old as fuck vampire with 0 effort, who then got really interested in the thing and wanted it for himself.

Pretty sure there was at least one other thing but the last time it got mentioned was a long time ago.
>>
>>43753593
>used it to cut an old as fuck vampire with 0 effort
Antinite
>>
>>43753574
>That off the table since we're doing Breaker instead of messing with powers?

Thats what you're doing now, yes. I'm sure the other stuff will come up again later
>>
>>43753597
It's not antinite, it gives no resistance to teleporting and Shee knows that.
>>
>>43753605
But back then Shee likely asumed along those lines and its been a VERY long time since she thought about the necklace.
>>
>>43753629
Let's just clear this up and ask Pally instead of arguing about things neither of us can be 100% on here.

>>43753405
Pally, does Shee think her necklace is antinite or does she think it's some unknown magical item probably related to King since it was her dad's?
>>
>>43753605
The point was more that doing that isn't particularly specialor amazing and there is no reason for Shee to assume the necklace has any special properties beyond that. Definitly not to the point of random fusing experiments.
>>
>>43753629
WHICH IS A GOOD REASON TO BRING IT UP NOW
>>
>>43753641
>does Shee think her necklace is antinite
No one said that anon.
>>
>>43753644
Not thinking about something in forever is a goodreason to bring something up?
>>
[8:36:15 AM] Me: Also, wasn't there some movement to get Dhampires and Vitoi on bloodfruit as a cheaper, easier alternative to having blood slaves? How's that going?
[8:38:03 AM] Pally: its a plan that has yet to bear any fruit

THIS IS THE TRUE FACE OF YOUR QM

LOOK UPON IT AND DESPAIR
>>
>>43753644
>getting this mad about people not supporting your blatant metagaming
Chill your tits.
>>
>>43753641
>Pally, does Shee think her necklace is antinite or does she think it's some unknown magical item probably related to King since it was her dad's?

Shee doesn't think it is antinite, since it doesn't burn her.

Shee knows it's from her parents, and given that her dad is a demon (or something like that) then it could be an ordinary gift from his human days, or it could be magical.
>>
>>43753646
Assuming you're >>43753629, you just did.

>>43753652
Not that anon, but I think hope he's trying to say that it's not a reason to leave it unmentioned forever. The necklace lying dormant sure didn't keep anons here from randomly remembering it and wondering what it can do and they aren't constantly wearing the thing.
>>
>>43753680
>you just did
Np, I said Shee likely assumed it was that back then. Seriously learn to read anon.
>>
>>43753437
>I'd like to get FoL 9 and spend that vamp xp on the vampire willpower power we can get from Jade if some other anons wanna back it.
Looking at our own bloodline power, we'd have to see if it beats that out first.
>>
>>43753680
We were told the necklace would come up plot-wise in the future ages ago, thats why noone gave it mich thought since then.
>>
>>43753680
>The necklace lying dormant sure didn't keep anons here from randomly remembering it and wondering what it can do and they aren't constantly wearing the thing.
I'm sure Shee realises the entire time its there, thats very different from randomly starting to magically experiment with it for no reason.
>>
“Yes” you say as Kaelyns expression grows more smug by the second “we are.” you raise your fingers as you list the reasons “firstly, real killer or fake, people are dying; second, as you just said – this could antagonise all sorts of people in the Hive; and thirdly, getting Breaker in my debt could be really handy in the future.”

“Practical and kind” says Rainya around a mouthful of cereal as she gives Kae a superior look “that's my Shee”.

Dev chuckles and you try to fight down a blush. Fortunately Lirael saves you by asking “so how are we going to catch the bad guy?”

“First we talk to Breaker” you say, you pick up your comm and start typing.

XXX

“Well, I'm not sure what to say” says Breaker, his hands in his pockets “should I say thanks for the help? Or maybe warn you that three pretty girls and a kid shouldn't be running around low Hive?”

Dev mumbles next to you “what, am I invisible?”

You shush him. You're standing in a communal area in the middle of a massive housing block in the low Hive.

This building is split into dozens of tiny apartments packed with people, and the smells and sounds of so many packed so closely together is making you feel somewhat ill.

Breaker has a dozen young men with him, all carrying visible weaponry. You had to go through several makeshift checkpoints to get here. It hasn't been very long but Breaker has swiftly built himself a gang, and gotten paranoid all of a sudden, you wonder why. His guards are obviously locals, and show very little respect for young women.

Your magical senses reveal that many of his followers have Gifts, or something like them. Probably from Jagganatha.

“We're here to help” you say “you said something about murders, committed by a rich vampire.”

“I did” says Breaker, leaning against a low wall “but I didn't expect the spooky girl to come help me.”
>>
“So what can you tell me about the murders?” you ask. You want to keep this conversation on track because some of Breakers guards are sizing Dev up and you're hearing many of them quietly suggest things they want to do to you, Kaelyn, Rainya or even Lirael.

If you don't keep focused, you might end up hurting some of these guys just to make a point.

“Wait” says Breaker “why, what do you want?”

“What do I want?” you echo him.

“Yeah” he gives you a suspicious glare, this is not the more laid back Breaker you knew “like, you help me, you want something, what is it?”

How do you respond?

>I want to stop people getting hurt
>Unrest and riots is bad for the Hive
>You'll owe me a favour
>I want (what?)
>Other (?)

Will be away for 15 minutes or so, standard voting time limit
>>
>>43753762
>>
>>43753762
>You'll owe me a favour
>>
>>43753688
The conversation started with you saying that Shee had no reason to think there's anything special about it currently.
An example was then provided of it doing a special thing and Shee knowing that it's special.
You said "antinite", either meaning that you thought it was antinite or that Shee thought it was antinite.
Reasoning that it couldn't be antinite was provided.
You stated that Shee probably thought that it was antinite back then and then said that she hasn't thought about it at all since then.

Maybe you didn't mean to say that she still thinks it's antinite, but that's not what you actually said. The words around your picked statement have meaning.
>>
>>43753762
>>
>>43753762
>A favour for later, certainly. But really, all of my things more or less run themselves for now. I'm not expecting any assassination attempts, so rather than be bored I figured I'd do something productive.
>>
>>43753762
>>I want to stop people getting hurt
>>Unrest and riots is bad for the Hive
You're not Garrax or Kulrathe so I don't have to worry this is some elaborate ploy to off me. If you wanted me gone you'd come after me yourself.
>>
>>43753762
>You seem a lot more suspicious today. Honestly I just don't like letting murderers run around, and I figure since Garrax and Kulrathe are definitly cooperating, we should do the same.
>>
going with stopping people get hurt + riots are bad

Writing.
>>
>>43753756
>the spooky girl
Guess it could be worse.
Spooky aspect when?

>>43753762
>Mostly I just don't want innocent people getting killed by some vampire. It feels like you can't take a stroll within a hundred miles of a Hive 39 without tripping over a body.
>And, well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping to improve relations between us here. Fighting Reunited sucks. I know that most of the Reunited are murderous fucks but you seem decent so far and I don't want to write you off.
Be somewhat open about it even if my writeins are dick and not directly something to use. Dude follows Jaggantha and he seriously dislikes the posturing and politicking from Kulrathe and Garrax.
>>
I caught up on the ask.fm and since Pally didn't quite answer this question:
>
Does Segmented Soul have some nonstandard use or act as a requirement for something I've forgotten about? I've seen lots of people talk about wanting to get it and nobody speaks against them even though the reaction to the power itself was universally negative.

Getting Segmented Soul is one way (and currently the only we know for sure) to freeing Kaes soul from the anchor to her father.
>>
>>43753882
Another way is leveling up Tally the Slain and then ripping his soul out. Not sure how she'd feel about that one, but we could totally do it.
>>
>>43753762
>You'll owe me a favour
Any other excuse won't get him in Shee's debt
>>
>>43753892
>Another way is leveling up Tally the Slain and then ripping his soul out.
Its a lot riskier, but yeah that should work in theory too.
We don' know for sure though, which is why using FS is currently the onl "safe" way.
>>
>>43753882
Don't forget it would also let Shee make her 3CDs.

>>43753892
Thing is that that one would require a roll to subdue his soul, and if we fail, well, that's it for Kae.

Nurture the Lost Soul would probably kick his soul in the face as well if he tried to use Kae as an extra life, thinking about it.
>>
>>43753921
>Nurture the Lost Soul would probably kick his soul in the face as well if he tried to use Kae as an extra life, thinking about it.
Sadly not because it can't be used on a Segmented Soul to begin with.
>>
>>43753921
>Thing is that that one would require a roll to subdue his soul, and if we fail, well, that's it for Kae.
Nah. He has other subsidiaries, he'd use those before Kae.

What it'd do is backfire on Shee. He can't target us for being Reunited, but if we tried to soulsuck him and failed then he could bring whatever force he wanted against us in retaliation for an assassination attempt.
>>
>>43753938
>, he'd use those before Kae
Not necessarily, and he would use up the renegade before anything else.
>>
>>43753921
>Don't forget it would also let Shee make her 3CDs.
What?
>>
>>43753938
>Nah. He has other subsidiaries, he'd use those before Kae.
I'm not seeing any reason why he would.

>>43753921
>Don't forget it would also let Shee make her 3CDs.
But people had mixed feelings over using those iirc.
>>
>>43753952
You can make new beings with it, you don't have to link it to an existent creature.

Or did you mean "what is a 3CD?"
>>
>>43753949
>>43753960
Nah. Dude's a monster but he's not at the stage where he wants to kill Kae out of spite. He still wants her back and unless she participates in this hypothetical failed soul suck attempt and really pisses him off even more I don't think he would do it. Remember that he didn't create her as a subsidiary soul in the first place, he only did that after her birth because she's a twist and he wanted her at full-fae power.
>>
>>43753975
>you don't have to link it to an existent creature
By default you can't do that, the power creates a new being normally, though I don't think its impossible a version for using a exisiting person exists.
>>
>>43753975
>Or did you mean "what is a 3CD?"
Yes, that.
>>
>>43753989
>Dude's a monster but he's not at the stage where he wants to kill Kae out of spite.
Kae was made to be used like that to begin with anon. And yes, he totally is at that stage.
>>
>>43753989
He killed his own soon who was working with Shee's dad immediately after they killed him. He'd do it in a heartbeat.
>>
>>43753989
I don't share your extreme optimism over Reapers moral fibre.
>>
>>43753960
>But people had mixed feelings over using those iirc.
We could just make it a non-sentient meat phylactery.
>>
>>43753989
Lets just say I'm not going to gamble Kaes life on the assumption Reaper is not a horrible asshole.
>>
>>43754020
>This is a totally unique being with its own thoughts, motivations, desires, viewpoint etc. It is not under your control nor is it a copy of you.
Not by default we can't.
>>
>>43754020
Thats referring to that ask I take it?
I think Pally got a bit ahead of homself there because Segmented Soul explicitly says that isn't possible.
>>
>>43754001
It's a concept tied to the Primordials from Exalted. TL;DR a 3CD, or Third Circle Demon/Deva is a being that is one of a Primordial's souls and it's own entity at once, representative of a facet of the Primordial themselves. Normally one of them is a Fetich Soul, the most defining soul of a Primordial, but that concept isn't present here.

Basically, if we made 3CDs, we'd have a Deva of Impossibility, a Deva of Corruption and a Deva of Family, all of whom would be powerful beings in addition to being our souls and a part of us.
>>
File: 13725156156480.jpg (38 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
13725156156480.jpg
38 KB, 400x300
>Look at the charsheet
>Tally the Slain got a bonus from Family aspect
It's literally murder presents
>>
>>43754022
No, he's a horrible person. I'm saying that he wants her as his daughter/agent person more than he wants to have her dead. The assumption is that he's logical in the barest degree required to act in ways that don't ruin his own goals.
>>
>>43754070
>The assumption is that he's logical in the barest degree required to act in ways that don't ruin his own goals.
There is no way Kae would come back to him at this point, Reaper knows this.
There is no reason for him to spare her anymore because he already lost her.
>>
>>43754070
He killed his own son and replaced him the second he died at the hand of Shee's father. Pretty sure he'd do it in a heartbeat.
>>
>>43754070
He used to want that, that was before she ran to Shee and he was horribly humiliated in front of his followers and Kae aligned herself with a Reunited and made it clear she doesn't want to go back.
Reaper isn't dumb, there is no chance Kae comes back to him, so why should he use up a soul thats loyal and useful to him just to spare one that betrayed him?
>>
>>43754082
His son was acting in concert with Shee's dad in an attempt to kill him.
Closest Kae came is just sorta standing around while Shee desperately tried to run and threw a couple attacks at him while doing it.

His son learned his weaknesses and how to kill him while working with Shee's dad.
Kae and Shee don't know those secrets.
>>
“What I want” you say “is to stop the murders, I don't like people dying or getting hurt, and a lynch mob running around looking for vampires is only going to destabilise the entire Hive and put all of us in danger.”

Breaker just gives you the same unconvinced glare.

“Oh by the Five!” you exclaim “fine, don't help me if you think I'm as manipulative as the others, I'll find the damn evidence myself!” You turn around and stride for the exit, your friends in tow, and if that smug-looking asshole with the repeater rifle standing in the door hasn't moved by the time you get there you're going to walk right over him no matter wh-

“Wait” Breaker calls out and you stop in your tracks, turning to face him. He looks conflicted “Ok, I'll tell you what I know.”

An hour later, after talking to Breaker, and the one witness to one of the attacks you have the following information:

18 people that they know of have been killed, and their bodies drained of blood. However given that gang violence is rife down here, there could be more.

15 of the victims were alone when they were killed, their bodies discovered long after, a few showed signs of a struggle, most didn't. One had his fingers pulled off – he put up the biggest fight and was a retired police officer. He managed to shoot his pistol off several times but there was no blood at that scene that wasn't his. All had fangmarks on them, on their necks.

The last three were killed together and were killed not by blood-loss – but by a knife instead, though one was bitten.

The witness to that killing was a homeless person who heard sounds of a fight, waited until the killer would have left, then went in to rob the place – only he saw the killer a 'vamp all dressed up nice like, rich clothes and all' and then hid. He described the vampire as tall, pale and with dark hair.
>>
The first 15 victims ranged between 20 and 73 in age, all human. Both men and women killed and there are no obvious links between them. The last three were friends and killed at the flat where one of them lived – Breaker thinks the killer was there to get that guy, then his friends dropped by and surprised him.

“So we've got a rich vampire killing people” says Kaelyn “takes them out one at a time, and feeds on them. Only a few struggle so maybe paid feeders, maybe mind control. A few do fight back, and that cop guy might've hurt him or scratched him or something – the vamp took his fingers. Only on his last attack last night, he is interrupted and has to kill some witnesses.”

“Yeah that's about it” agrees Dev “so now what?”

“Look at the scenes?” suggests Lirael “that's what they do in police holovids.”

You pat her on the head, worried that this sort of thing isn't good for her, but she doesn't seem upset so far.

“Talk to the neighbours” suggests Rainya “somebody must've heard or seen something.”

“Yeah but will they talk?” asks Dev sceptically “nobody reported the old guy firing his gun – violence down here...just happens. And why would they talk to us anyway? We're strangers.”

“So we take Breakers guys with us” suggests Kaelyn “maybe they will know some of these people?”

Yeah, and maybe someone will grab something they shouldn't and you'll need to tear an arm off to prove something... you think darkly.

You're at a small coffee shop discussing this, just opposite the block where the three friends were killed.

How will you gather evidence?

Places
>Visit all the crime scenes
>Visit only a few to save time
>Don't examine any scenes

People
>Talk to people on your own
>Have Breakers guys come with you to talk to people
>Don't talk to the locals

And Police
>Talk to local cops
>Talk to Yonsul
>No cops

Other
>Powers (what?)
>Other (?)
>>
>>43754151
>Talk to Yonsul
>>
>>43754151
>Talk to Yonsul
>>
>>43754151
>Visit all the crime scenes
Necessary for power usage.

THUGS

>Talk to Yonsul
Best cop.

>Powers (Gestalt with Lirael, use Active Precognition to observe the killings)
>>
>>43754151

>Powers (what?)
Active Precognition with Lirael? Worked pretty well back at the warehouse.

Kinda sorta related since I know people are gonna wanna talk to Yonsul. Anyone else wanna clan her? If we inducted fucking Jade of all people, Yonsul could stand to get in.
>>
>>43754151
>Talk to Yonsul
>Use enhanced Senses and Gestalt with Lirael to look into the past with her Sight power at the crime sites.
>>
>>43754032
thanks for spotting.

Answer on askfm has been corrected.

Apologies for misunderstanding.
>>
>>43754194
>Anyone else wanna clan her?
I would like that in theory but it does come with all sorts of complications.
>>
>>43754194
Could we convert her into a Dhampir of our clan? I worry that turning her into a full vampire could raise her superior's suspicion.

She's proved herself to be helpful and loyal, and I like her as a character, so no other objections.
>>
>>43754151
>>43754187
seconding
>>
>>43754208
Such as? We got fruits if she needs to feed discreetly. She already has higher than human strength so all she has to do is not flaunt her new powers all over the place and she good.
>>
>>43754235
Well for one thing people are going to wonder when and how she became a vampire, especially given she doesn't like vampires at all.
You can't hide that in the police force, they got regulations and shit.
Additionally becoming a vampire of our clan will soon lead to Kulrathe discovering her connection to us.
>>
>>43754151
>And why would they talk to us anyway? We're strangers.
Yo Pally would Assumption of Authority work here? Make people think we're members of the cops or whatever gang they happen to respect?
>>
>>43754235
>Hey Yonsul would you like to turn into an otherworldly creature and one day maybe grow lots of extra eyes and tentacles n'shit?

>If so, just drink my blood!
>>
>>43754257
Very likely, yes
>>
ok, only a few
talking on your own
phoning yonsul
using precognition to see the past

Please roll 2d20 for talking + psychic power and vote on extra power used.
>>
Rolled 13, 10 = 23 (2d20)

>>43754273
>>
Rolled 14, 9 = 23 (2d20)

>>43754257
Only if they are members of said gang, since it only works on people who are part o a organisation.
>success means they believe you are their superior in whatever organisation they are a part of

>>43754273
>>
Rolled 2, 13 = 15 (2d20)

>>43754273
>>
>>43754252
Ok I forgot about the possibility of police checks being a thing. We could ask her if there's any regular examination thing that'd detect it. But if there isn't all she has to do is not use the new powers in front of the wrong people.

>>43754258
We specifically selected the option that doesn't include physical mutations by default. She'd have to buy tentacles and other physical mutation gifts herself.
>>
Decimals, really?

Are we doing fractions next? Complex formulae?

writing
>>
>>43754315
>But if there isn't all she has to do is not use the new powers in front of the wrong people.
And the sentient shadow and mirror images?
>>
>>43754336
Aren't linked to any known clan. People would think she fucked around with chaos magic before they thought she was turned by a brand new progenitor vamp.
>>
>>43754357
>People would think she fucked around with chaos magic before they thought she was turned by a brand new progenitor vamp.
She would have fangs, thats a pretty big tell in the other direction.
>>
>>43753419
>>Void 12 +11 (-55 XP)

>Lirael spending full 5 on Shee gifts
>she doesn't even have 10 favor
>>
>>43754364
She could buy SotD.
Not a sure thing but its a possibility.
>>
>>43754364
Vampire fangs are retractable.
>>
>>43754364
Those were explicitly retractable.
>>
>>43754386
>>43754388
I completly forgot about that. I still think they would have ways to find out someone got vamped.
>>
>>43754412
Then ask her if they have regular "are you suddenly a vampire" inspections, what they entail, and whether or not they waste money testing dhampir.
>>
>>43754412
Probably, but there's gifts to trick those methods floating around.
>>
>>43754151
>Talk to Yonsul
>that thing we used when Ash died to see the past
>mind read
Make sure to check that place where no blood was taken.
>>43753653
We know that Anon, why do you think we're still here?
>>
What free Dur/Might peripheral do you want?

I like Great Jumper because it's a prereq for Mile High Jump and that power is hilarious. We could either use it to jump, or we could use to to smack dudes with insane knockback.
>>
>>43754525
Armour Shattering Blow seems lik the only one that actually does something useful for us.
>>
“We'll start by visiting a few scenes” you explain “together Lirael and I can look at them when they happened, and we should be able to see enough, if we need to visit more, then we will.”

Dev nods in agreement “and the locals?”

“We;ll talk to them on our own” you say firmly “and once I have everything...I'll talk to Yonsul.”

You spend the rest of the morning, and part of the afternoon visiting crime scenes, and talking to locals. Not many want to talk to you, but you're persuasive enough that a few tell you want they know.

The most useful information comes from watching the crimes as they happen. The first scene you watch – the triple one – shows the first victim simply resting at home when the vampire simply unlocks the doors electronic look using some sort of hacking device and walk boldly in.

The young man leaps to his feet with an angry challenge, then simply freezes, standing there as the vampire approaches him and starts to feed.

Then a few minutes later his two friends arrive and surprise the vampire, and then attack him. The vampire pulls a couple of knives and makes short work of all of them. But then he hesitates and examines the apartment in detail, as if looking for something, licking his lips thoughtfully, as if he has tasted something odd.

The other scenes are much the same: the vampire simply walks in and freezes his victims using his powers and drains them dry. A few stronger-willed targets resist but are overcome. The vampire takes no apparent pleasure in his kills other than feeding: he doesn't molest or rape anyone, or torture them, or do anything to draw out the experience. Also he seems to be picking his victims...well not at random, but deliberately avoiding connections, or trying to. He'll kill an old person one day, then a younger one the next, he's mostly alternated between genders as well, as well as picking those with different hair colours for example.
>>
You try and track him before and after the scenes but he starts to blur once away from the scenes – which stand out in sharp clarity. You keep losing him when he gets to busy streets and picking one psychic thread out of the mass laid down over hundreds of years becomes too difficult.

The few people that do talk to you never mention seeing the guy: you don't think they're lying, but rather he's hiding himself from being noticed somehow.

None of the victims were feeders, that anyone knows of, nor did they have any connection that you can find. The killing are also spread out across 2 hive levels, and reaching across the entire width of the Hive.

Before calling Yonsul you discuss this with your friends.

“So more than ever” says Kaelyn “this is looking like a way to get humans and vampires to turn on each other.”

“I dunno” says Dev “wouldn't big gruesome, gristly murders attract more attention?”

“The police would get involved then” says Kaelyn “because that would say 'serial killer' which means media attention. Subtle killings that the police don't investigate only help the locals to think that no one cares.”

“Well now the police are going to hear about it” you dial Yonsul and explain what you've found, what you've seen to her.

“Yeah” says Yonsul, sounding tired “it sounds like whoever it is is wanting to avoid police notice. Look I'll help if I can, I can say that I got an anonymous tip, open an official investigation, go talk to some people down there, maybe scare this guy off whatever he's doing.”

“I know what he looks like” you say “I can identify him”

“From a mystical power” says Yonsul carefully “and you're not a registered mage, and that doesn't always hold up in court anyway, you said you had a witness, a homeless guy?”

“Yeah” you say
>>
“I can maybe use him” says Yonsul “we might not catch this asshole, but if we can scare him off and put a description out, maybe that'll be enough. If I do though, you need to stay away, don't give Kulrathe the chance to arrest you for interfering ok?””

You consider, stopping the murders is important, but letting this guy go free...?

How do you respond?

>No police yet, I'll keep digging
>Summon the cops
>Can you come and help personally?
>Other (?)

Also write-ins if you want to discuss anything else with Yonsul.
>>
>>43754643
We can pitch the conversion option to her then too.
>>
>>43754643

>You ever wanted a weird shadow?
>But seriously do the cops test you in such a way that could let them know you got inducted into a new clan? Because I could do that if you want.
>>
>>43754643
>>
>>43754643
>>
>>43754643
>>
>>43754643
>Other (?)
We could totally go back to the realm and create a few posters of the dude. It costs 50 PE per 5000 credits of item value to make something real and persistent outside the realm. Posters cant even cost 1 each.

Or since they're plant matter we can probably make them for free.

>Also write-ins if you want to discuss anything else with Yonsul.
Clan thing I guess.
>>
>>43754643
>Summon the cops.
>"Let's be honest, if Kulrathe is actually out doing something himself, I'll be shocked."
>>
>>43754643
>Can you meet me later for a talk?
>>
>>43754721
I like it.

>>43754643
>What if I could get you a picture of the guy? Nobody has to know it came from magic.
>>
>>43754643
adding
>Can you meet me later for a talk?
>What if I could get you a picture of the guy? Nobody has to know it came from magic.
>>43754707
>>
>>43754745
>>43754755
>>43754721
Make a single plant-print and then take that to get mundane copies made. We don't want to circulate a bunch of realm-crafted posters of a dude involved in a race baiting conspiracy.
>>
>>43754755
>>43754643
linked the wrong one
>>43754674
>>
>>43754643
Maybe we should talk to breaker before we summon the cops, this is his turf after all.
>>
so no police yet

follow up vote:

invite Yonsul for a talk?

>Y/N

Create posters?

>Y/N

5 minute vote
>>
>>43754787
>Y
>Y one poster
>>
>>43754787
>n
>n
>>
>>43754787
Y
Y - One created, make copies of it and upload it to something electronic, destroy the original.
>>
>>43754787
> Y
> N
We should pitch the idea beforehand, then we can ask Breaker if he wants to distribute those and make them
>>
>>43754787
>n
>y

Also give Breaker a heads up is possible
>>
>>43754787
>Y
>Y, but only one
>>
>>43754787
>Y
>Y not posters but give her an image to work with.
>>
so invite her to talk, and create one poster to make copies of.
>>
>>43754787
>N
>Y And get Breaker in on it. We can say that the hives have all kinds of bullshit spy tech in them if we really need to lie about it.
>>
>>43754862
I agree to getting breaker on it, but why would we need to lie?
>>
>>43754870
Because we might not want to tell him about our realm or our/Lirael's psychic powers. Him thinking that random assholes have spy cams everywhere doesn't get info about us out there and it creates some exploitable paranoia.
>>
Idea: we could have all of Garrax's real weapons replaced with realm-crafted ones so that he'll get slaughtered by the antinite cyborgs if they ever come back to try and kill him again.
>>
“Let me see what else I can dig up here” you tell Yonsul “before the police start poking around.”

“Alright” says Yonsul “well, call me if you need me.”

You hesitate, wondering about the best way to pitch this to her “could you come by the restaurant this evening?” you blurt out “I want to talk to you about something.”

There's a pause and all you hear is her breathing for several seconds, then she says “I can be there about 8, see you there.”

You end the call and turn around to see: Dev, a curious Lirael, a smug Kaelyn....and a slightly jealous-looking Rainya.

You open you mouth to explain...and Rainya turns away, throwing up her hands.

“Right, swell, tonight then” you mumble to yourself.

You visit the rest of the crime scenes and talk to people around them, but don't discover anything new. Well, almost. One of the victims was more concerned about being robbed and his electronic security door recorded the device used to hack break in: its not much to go on – an illegal door-code breaker but you got enough that you'll be able to identify the device used if you can examine it.

You take a break and teleport home to create a poster in your realm.

“With this” you explain to Lirael when she asks why you're doing it “Breaker can make a bunch of copies and put them everywhere, that'll make the killer think twice if his face is everywhere.”

“It'll help stop any more killings” agrees Dev

“It might” Kaelyn admits grudgingly “but if it doesn't...”

“If it doesn't then we'll hunt this guy down” you say firmly.

You all head over to Breakers place and tell him what you found, and present him with the poster. The one eyewitness agrees that it looks just like the guy he saw.

You stand there and try to ignore the whispers and murmurs of Breakers crew, especially the crude comments being bandied back and forth about your friends.
>>
>>43754930
I'd be really surprised if he didn't detect that all of his non-magical weaponry was suddenly counted as magical, or that his personal weaponry was no longer a Focus.
>>
Breaker looks uncomfortable, then speaks “ok, yeah, this is more than I thought you'd do spooky girl, thanks, I owe you one. With this put up everywhere, people can see him coming, and he'll stay away.”

He doesn't seem to know what else to say.

What do you do?

>Leave without saying anything (exclusive)
>You don't owe me
>Fine, one favour then
>Ask for a specific reward
>Other (?)
>>
>>43755027
>Leave without saying anything (exclusive)
>>
>>43755027
> Don't worry about it, I'm sure you would help me too, we can't afford going loner with Kulrathe and Garrax plotting who knows what together
>>
>>43755027
>>Leave without saying anything (exclusive)
>>
>>43755027
>"Why the "spooky girl" thinh all of a sudden? I don't think I'm any spookier than any of us."
>>
>>43755027
>You don't owe me
>I'm not Garrax or Kulrathe, not going to lord it over you. Just remember that even though we're in competition doesn't mean we have to be dicks like them. Hell they work hand in fist with each other and still hate each other's guys.
>>
>>43755027
Should we say something about not interfering when Kulrathe gets what's coming to him? I doubt we'd need to ask, but...
>>
>>43755027
what>>43755092 said.
>"Why the "spooky girl" thinh all of a sudden? I don't think I'm any spookier than any of us."
>>
>>43755027
>Fine, one favour then
>>
>>43755112
sure if you like
>>
>>43755027
>You don't owe me
>>
>>43755027
>>43755044
changing to
>>43755091
Also ask if he knows he can get Favour from more than one god.
I've been won dering about that since forever.
>>
>>43755147
>>43755123
>>43755091
Shee can pass for a little kid, has 2 avatar kills, leaves piles of creepy no-injury corpses whenever things attack her, and Jaggy's probably whispering "Yo just a heads up but attacking them right now would be +favor. It'd be one hell of a fight."
>>
going with you don't owe me + spooky girl stuff
>>
>>43755158
>Shee can pass for a little kid, has 2 avatar kills, leaves piles of creepy no-injury corpses whenever things attack her
None of that except the avatar kills are very spooky compared to what all of them are capable of. And while we know plenty of reasons why he might think that, most of that stuff he shouldn't know and I want to find out what he learnt/was told that makes him say that.
>>
>>43755014
>Dev, a curious Lirael, a smug Kaelyn....and a slightly jealous-looking Rainya
We should offer Rainya first dibs (ok third by now) on clanship and then Dev (I don't know if it would work with Kae but knowing Pally we'll be aloud if we want).
>>
>>43755196
>We should offer Rainya first dibs (ok third by now) on clanship
I doubt Rainya wants to be a vampire, her jealousy has more mundane reasons than that.
>>
>getting Breaker in my debt could be really handy in the future.
>you don't owe me
Anons, what goes in your head to go and contradict Shee like that?
>>
>>43755196
>>43755218
Fun fact, we don't have to turn Rainya to let her get void. We could throw up an aura of nothingness and have her run around in it until she unlocks shade powers and they'll be voidified.
>>
>>43755196
Rainya is just jealous because Yonsul is very attractive and we just asked to have dinner with her. She doesn't care about the vampire thing.
>>
>>43755222
I think that's what they're trying to do. They're hoping that he'll see this as more proof that we aren't like the other dickhole Reunited. It might blow up in our face if he takes it to mean we don't trust him / he's worthless or if he realizes that this is like reverse psychology manipulation.
>>
>>43755222
>Anons, what goes in your head to go and contradict Shee like that?
Anon what goes in your head to be so extremly autistic and oblivious to how social interaction works?
Breaker is a honest straightforward guy, if we play a favour business with him, it just makes him feel pressured and forced, turning him against us. With people like him a "one hand washes the other" approach makes him far more inclined to assist us.
>>
>>43755218
>>43755227
>>43755237
None of that doesn't make it a good idea to ask her if she would like to. but let's run that run around in nothing idea at her.
>>43755222
Being seen as a friend > being owed a bet.
>>
>>43755305
>None of that doesn't make it a good idea to ask her if she would like to
Sure enough, I suppose Rainya might actually not consider it obvious we would turn her if she asks us.
>>
>>43755322
>I suppose Rainya might actually not consider it obvious we would turn her if she asks us.
She probably feels she shouldn't need to ask.
>>
>>43755369
Are you sure she even wants to be one? Fairly certain it was standard jealousy.
>>
>>43755369
Or she's just not interested in the least.
>>
>>43755369
Its a pretty big leap to make to assume Rainya would want to be a vampire now.
Its not like its a no-brainer to assume she would want to if given the opportunity.
>>
>>43755384
>>43755385
That doesn't mean it isn't nice to be asked, it shows we think of her as someone who could be in our clan and not our sex hanger on.
>>
>>43755417
>it shows we think of her as someone who could be in our clan
After turning Jade Shee has not made the impression being in her clan is a exclusive honor for particularly trusted and valued people.
>>
If we have a couple hours what do people wanna do?

We could help Dev unlock Electro+Magnetokinesis. It'd let him do some crazy shit with tech.

We could do some realm upgrades. Buffing up the bonus PE or Willpower attributes sounds pretty good. Or working on making an area that's got different time. That'd help a lot with future enhancements since time is the only real cost here since we're able to substitute PE for xp for realm upgrades.

We could see if Rainya wants to unlock shade(void) powers.

Could mess around with trying to boost our psychic powers with our aspects.

Could try to find out what the hell the necklace is. Maybe we'll even unlock one of the hidden functions.

We could make copies of those spy bots that we found and turn them real. Maybe even stick a plasma grenade in them so we have suicide bomber drones instead of spy drones.

Could feed Randolph's psiwell.

Actually, we could spend the time in the forest if we want to do stuff. That way we'd get 30x more time to fuck around with stuff if we actually want to do it.
>>
>>43755443
I would rather give Dev Artifice, then give him some tools imbued with Impossibility and/or Corruption
>>
>>43755443
>We could see if Rainya wants to unlock shade(void) powers.
We need to talk to her at some point.
>>
>>43755443
>We could help Dev unlock Electro+Magnetokinesis. It'd let him do some crazy shit with tech.
Shee first needs to figure out she can spontanously generate psychic powers.
So that falls under the whole "play round with powers" bit.

>We could see if Rainya wants to unlock shade(void) powers.
That could be good.
>>
>>43755464
>then give him some tools imbued with Impossibility and/or Corruption
I definitly don't want De to have Impossibility stuff, so he can deal with the Syrnians for us
>>
>>43755475
>Shee first needs to figure out she can spontanously generate psychic powers.
I think it falls under the intuitive understanding thing since it's on her charsheet. Kinda like how she just knew her aspects make her clan loyal like it should be the most obvious thing in the world.
>>
>>43755443
Don't forget we still need to talk to Rainya about babies as well.
>>
>>43755492
...the who?
>>
>>43755501
When did that come up outside of jokes or Ichor making offers that we turned down?
>>
“You don't owe me anything” you say, thinking that you'd rather have an ally than a debtor “But I'm curious – what's with the 'spooky girl'?”

Breaker gives you a long look “Ok, I uh, I got a thing from the y'know, the big guy and its like a scanner for bad stuff right? Like if a guy has a hidden gun, or if a dozen guys are just walking down the street or are they here to kill me. It warns me and stuff”

You wonder what information his Gift gives him exactly...

“Anyway” he continues “you and the other two set it off a lot...but you most of all, so you spooky, right?”

Most of his thugs just look confused, your friends keep their composure, as do you, but deep down inside you feel a spark of hope. If Breakers not messing with you, then his threat assessment Gift or whatever it is, is registering you as stronger than Kulrathe or Garrax. You know you can win this!

You walk out, and when you're far enough away, you all teleport back to the restaurant. Checking the time you can see you have just enough time to eat before Yonsul gets here.

Dev volunteers “It's my turn I think” he says, heading for the kitchen. Rainya pointedly looks away from you.

Kaelyn sighs, takes Lirael by the shoulder and both go to help Dev.

“Rainya?” you say

“Yes?” She is still looking away from you. You know her other body is around the house somewhere too.

“Is this about Yonsul?” you ask

“Why would I care about the amazing, so helpful, big tough detective that you run to every time you need help?” asks Rainya, turning to glare at you, though you can see more fear in her gaze than anger.

Ah... You rub your eyes with your fingers, wondering how to approach this.

“I'm just going to talk to her” you say “about being in my clan, I doubt she'll jump on the chance, even if she goes for it she'll want to think about it before accepting, and she'll probably say no anyway.”

“That might be all she wants to start with” says Rainya in a bitchy tone “but what about after?”
>>
>>43755522
Last thread, Rainya made a slip about intending to talk to use about the possibility of kids eventually as a response to Kae's teasing.
>>
>>43755496
>since it's on her charsheet
It is? Where?
>>
How do you deal with your unhappy girl?

>We'll talk later (exclusive)
>Ask her what's bothering her
>Offer to make her a vampire
>Hug her and kiss her to cheer her up
>Other (?)
>>
>>43755547
>>Ask her what's bothering her
>>Hug her and kiss her to cheer her up
>>
>>43755547
>>
>>43755547
>>
>>43755531
Lines 682 and 683
>Prestige Psychic Powers
>Impossibility: You are now capable of learning and Prestige Psychic Power. Learning them without the prerequisites will result in power-related flaws.

Side note, the flaws go away if he gets the prereqs later. And they don't have to be super major flaws. Like, we could make it so he just can't use the raw blasty attacks from them and they're only good for tech stuff until he gets the prereqs.
>>
>>43755547
>Come on, I haven't even touched Kae, and you think I'd be more tempted by Yonsul?
>>
>>43755547
If this is about the time Yonsul did the molester cop cover story for why she was taking us off to a private place, I'm going to laugh my anus inside out.
>>
>>43755559
Well, the argument that she knows it instinctively is fairly convincing if its on the charhsheet.
Would be worth talking to him about.
We should also start linking people with Nurture.
>>
>>43755547
>Offer to make her a vampire
In that order
>>
>>43755605
>If this is about the time Yonsul did the molester cop cover story
Rainya wouldn't know about that.
>>
Reminder that we have that manual on technomagic that would help a lot if we're going to be getting into crazy tech stuff.
>>
>>43755547
>Nothing. Let her get over it on her own.
>>
>>43755605
>Yonsul did the molester cop cover story
Yeah right "cover story"
>>
File: Laughing Starfleets.gif (674 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Starfleets.gif
674 KB, 245x180
>>43755559
>Implying you get to select the flaws
>>
>>43755674
That is how flaws work with all the other powers. Sure, they're opt-out instead of opt-in here, but I'd be quite surprised if we couldn't shape them since it's our aspect doing it.
>>
Ask + Hug and Kiss

writing
>>
>>43755721
It'd be better to just give the man Psychokinesis and let him master that first than risk Pally's mercy. It's not like he's low on XP or anything.
>>
>>43755829
>It'd be better to just give the man Psychokinesis
We don't have Psychokinesis to give to him
>>
If we ever got Ascension, what would you want it to look like?

Also do you think King would ask us to plant car bombs in heaven?
>>
>>43755829
>risk Pally's mercy

I'd be offended if I wasn't planning something.
>>
>>43755849
Well shit. Can we Impossibility-force Psychokinesis or would that also have flaws?

Or is Artifice 3 enough to make a psychic activation chamber in the realm?
>>
>>43755849
Plans as in warping the two trees together into Technokinesis like how shadow warped into void or plans as in Dev suddenly has a literal thundercock?
>>
>>43755862
Does Psychokinesis have any prerequisites Dev doesn't meet?

Artifice, probably not, but given the pretty nasty XP cost associated with awakening powers, in the long run (and even just in the immediate short-term, because seriously, 39 for three disciplines) it would probably be better to get more Artifice and then do it.
>>
Just had an idea.

>Make a drone robot thing
>Stick a mobile realm portal in it
>Build some kind of ridiculously dangerous thing in our realm
>Maybe a nuclear plant, maybe a plot of land where physics says it pukes horrible radiation, maybe a geyser of kinetic force
>Stick the portal connected to the robo-portal right in the nastyness
>Have a valve to seal off the portal in the realm when not needed

And voila. The most disgusting suicide drone ever.
>>
Coming this fall to theaters everywhere.
Shee Hyul is a career Demigod, can Rainya the tentacle fetishist teach her that Family is more than an aspect and that being Impossible is not the way to deal with her loved ones?
Also, two woman gang-bangs.
>>
You walk up to Rainya and put your arms and tentacles around her and kiss her gently on the neck and cheek.

She tenses at first, and then slowly relaxes into your grip, though she does grip a little “don't think you can just get me to do whatever you want with a few kisses and hugs”

“Oh yeah?” you say teasingly “well how about if we...” You describe what you'd like to do to her later tonight.

Rainya laughs at your suggestion but also gets warm in your grip, as if her body is trying to get embarrassed and aroused at the same time “well, maybe” she concedes, and then spends the next several minutes kissing you.

When Rainya is in a better mood, you try asking her openly “what's the problem with me making Yonsul a vampire?”

Rainya rolls her eyes, inches away from yours “it's that she'll be 'your' vampire” she says “you explained how your powers work, how you can change stuff, and that you try to keep the bad stuff away from us, but really, what if Yonsul wants more, what if you want her to be more in time?”

“I don't!” you protest “I want you Rainya”

“Lirael told me that Yonsul kissed you” says Rainya softly “she saw it in your thoughts.”

“That was a cover story!” you protest “it was that or end up in jail.”

Rainya put a finger to your lips, forestalling anymore protests, and then she gives you a sad look and says “Shee, answer me this honestly: did you ever feel attracted to Sara Yonsul? Before we were together did you ever consider seeing if that kiss was something more?”

Nnnnng “Yes” you admit “but that was before we were together Rainya, before there was us, I'm not thinking like that any more.”
>>
>>43755960
Or get artifice up high enough that robots made in our realm are automatically real without the PE spending and then hook the portal bot up to a factory so we can flood them through into the target.
>>
“But you did once” she says, you can feel her trembling slightly in your arms and tentacles, and her skin feels cold “and you might do so again, I don't want to lose you Shee, or even share you!” She lays her cheek against yours and says “please, if you make Yonsul a vampire, if she says yes, promise me you'll do something big for me, something that proves beyond any doubt that I'm the one for you.”

“Like what?” you say “make you a vampire?”

Rainya pulls back and looks you in the face “No...” she says, although you can see her considering it “No I don't think I want to be a vampire, I just, I dunno, something like that means I'm more important to you than her – or anyone. Something that everyone knows.”

You cast your mind about for what she could mean: making her your feeder? engagement? A Gift of some kind?

How do you respond?

>Promise her something (follow-up vote for options)
>Say you'll discuss it later
>No promise
>Other (?)

This is obviously conditional upon Yonsul becoming a vampire of your clan – but could be offered even if she doesn't

I'll throw in a few standard options, but feel free to suggest ideas before I call the follow-up vote if the first option wins.
>>
>>43756031
>>
>>43756031
>Promise her something
>>
>>43756031
>>
>>43756031
What should we do? Use corruption to fix her raging self-esteem issues?
>>
>>43756031
>No promise
>>
>>43756031
>>Promise her something (follow-up vote for options)
>>
>>43756065
Impregnate her.
>>
>>43756031
>Other (?)
>Every once in a while I get these crystal things that form up. They're like proto divine powers. When I get the next one, what if I link you to it? So you're part of my eventual godhood and stuff?
>>
>>43756087
So she can be jealous of the kid too?
>>
>>43756065
Marriage would probably help, a serious commitment and a vow in front of the gods. I have sources which say that it's more than it would seem from casual thoughts.

The real question is which of the Four should officiate the ceremony.
>>
>>43756163
>The real question is which of the Four should officiate the ceremony.
Baalzamon, obviously.
>>
>>43756163
You mean a vow in front of Shee? Or Baalzamon
>>
>>43756163
King - "I hope you got a collar"
Ichor - "Fuck her. Fuck her pregnant on the altar."
Jaggantha - "You may now punch the bride."
Baalzamon - "Congratulations. The cake was poisoned, I hid the antidode in Lirael's brain."
>>
>>43756175
No, Baalzamon makes the marriage contract, and Ichor officiates. King stands in as father of the bride.
>>
ok, so what do you promise Rainya?

>Marriage
>A Gift from one of the Five
>An Aspect
>Rainya is your feeder

Note that she might not accept.

5 minute vote, no write-ins please
>>
>>43756163
>The real question is which of the Four should officiate the ceremony.
The only one we both worship?
I'll assume no one would really pick any of the others so joke answers away.
>>
>>43756227
>Marriage
I'm not seeing gift meaning anything, and Feeder is creepy as hell.
>>
>>43756227
>>Marriage
Or
>>An Aspect
>>
>>43756227
How would aspect work? Would it be an aspect based on Rainya or based on Shee? Would it be purely hers divorced from Shee or would it carry a connection between them?
>>
>>43756227
> Marriage
> A Aspect
>>
>>43756227
>>Marriage
Love and marriage, love and marriage...
>>
>>43756227
>Maturity and self-esteem
Seriously, girl. Grow up.
>>
>>43756254
>How would aspect work? Would it be an aspect based on Rainya or based on Shee? Would it be purely hers divorced from Shee or would it carry a connection between them?

Rainya gets her own Aspect based on her, but her divinity is conditional upon yours, making her part of your own litle pantheon
>>
>>43756234
I would unironically vote for Baalzamon.

Also King of Hell makes a lot of sense as being the LAW guy among the Five.
>>
>>43756227
>An Aspect
>>
[12:34:48 PM] Pally: King - "I hope you got a collar"
Ichor - "Fuck her. Fuck her pregnant on the altar."
Jaggantha - "You may now punch the bride."
Baalzamon - "Congratulations. The cake was poisoned, I hid the antidode in Lirael's brain."
>>
>>43756227
>Marriage
>>
>>43756289
hi, meet >>43756206
>>
>>43756227
>An Aspect
>>
>>43756227
>Marriage
and
>An Aspect
So she becomes more our equal.

>>43756289
You realise this was from a anon post earlier?
Seriously, why are you constantly attentionwhoring with this shit?
>>
>>43756227
>Marriage
>An Aspect
THE WEDDING RING IS GODHOOD
>>
>>43756227
>>43756265
Add in Aspect, I've really warmed up to this idea.
>>
>>43756163
>Which of the Four
>Four
Obviously, it should be Mirrors.
>>
>>43756314
She'll never lose it either!
>>
I think Marriage and an Aspect wins, but please check my count.
>>
So what aspects could Rainya get? The only one I can think of that isn't massively insulting is Infinity.
>>
>>43756364
>Not Aspect of Kinky Brown Girl
>>
>>43756280
>I would unironically vote for Baalzamon.
Fair enough, I will seek to stop you.
>Also King of Hell makes a lot of sense as being the LAW guy among the Five.
We could make an impossible collar so every copy would have it's own, NO BAD BRAIN! Vote Ichor.
>>
>>43756273
Could she start developing her own afterwards or would she always just have the one?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.