[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is your character and what is their love life like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 17
File: love.png (358 KB, 1437x1659) Image search: [Google]
love.png
358 KB, 1437x1659
Who is your character and what is their love life like?
>>
Warforged on a homebrewed sorcerer class, with commitment issues, and a lot of money.

My primary love interest is a Dullahn who's old master I killed for reasons.
We play this game where I refuse to admit we have a relationship, and I run away whenever there is even a hint of romance in the air.
Then she chases me down, and rapes me while I scream and try to desperately escape.

I also had a brief thing with another character, a human girl who tagged along with me. I didn't realize she had a thing for me until I had to kill her to prevent a town from being destroyed by the plauge she had been infected with. Her last words were "I love you".

So normal love stuff I guess.
>>
>>43731659
>Then she chases me down, and rapes me while I scream and try to desperately escape.
Why did your warforged have a dick.
>>
>>43731691
By DM ruling yes, I was more of a cyborg than a full fledge warforged.
>>
>>43731530
The Lord of Hounds, mightiest warrior alive. His love life is non-extant. He has replaced it with a whirlwind of violence.
>>
File: 1422674555538.png (720 KB, 2275x2842) Image search: [Google]
1422674555538.png
720 KB, 2275x2842
She rescued her (not yet) husband from the Inquisition and traveled with him for several years before they got together.
Thanks to ki-power bullshit, her aging seemed to freeze in her 20s while he kept aging. It was ultimately irrelevant when he got killed stopping the summoning of a world-ending demon just after asking her to settle down with him. Actually just trapped in the setting's equivalent of the warp, but she doesn't know that.

Turns out she had gotten pregnant just before he 'died', and now eight years later she's being drawn back into adventure despite having settled down somewhat to raise their child.
>>
Just a normal human, no love life whatsoever. The other human has a crush on him, but he isn't aware.
>>
>>43731530
Elderly (I wanted him to be 80ish, but the ST made me bump it down to 60 as per the book recommendation. I try to play him like he's 80 anyway) geomancer, formerly of the Workers of Materials Mundane, presently of the Solar Exalted.

No love life right now, due to few female characters, being busy fighting a Deathlord, and being 60 going on 80. I actually plan to reveal that his 'little dragon' had stopped working some years ago before the Second Breath fixed it, but I haven't had a good opportunity.
>>
>>43731530

Not playing anything yet, but failed romances or tragedies relating to them show up in my character's backstories a lot.

Healthy, loving, long-term relationships don't facilitate good drama.

plus if I give my player an NPC love interest they're just gonna wind up kill anyways
>>
>>43732590
>plus if I give my player an NPC love interest they're just gonna wind up kill anyways
Your GM sounds kind of awful.
>>
File: wow.jpg (27 KB, 248x251) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
27 KB, 248x251
Playing myself, because the GM is running a "What would you do if the zombie apocalypse happened in our hometown" scenario with our friends, so if you're asking ME what my love life is...
>>
Nonexistent. DM is a bro, having him pretend to be a fancy elf lady for me to fuck would be awful beyond belief.
>>
I actually need opinions on mine.

>character is human nobility of a culture that is roughly 40% human, 40% orc, 15% half-orc, and 5% other
>lived in a highly strict religious LE culture
>left to go to the queen's court to win family support
>in the culture polygamy is not only normal but expected of the rich/powerful
>began courting two woman, both belonging to the same noble family, but different branches
>character's father in a Baron, but he is dating the decedents of a Duchy (the royal family is human)
>one is a Wolf Shaman druid, spends most of her time in wolf form
>she is extremely aggressive in the relationship, dropped her other courtships, and is heavily attempting to imply marriage should be happening soon
>other is a aristocrat/oracle
>she is extremely timid, reminds my character of himself, also is obsessed with flowers and the concept of masks
>one represents his future, the other his past
>because of pressure on both sides my character is likely going to propose in the near future to both of them
>one already was ok with the whole polygamy thing (wolf girl)
>now I have to convince the other
>also if I fuck up the older cousin of the oracle girl, who is a level 13 magus, will beat me to death. On the other side if I fuck up she is gonna sic her wolf pack on me.
>>
File: RooseveltLaugh.jpg (15 KB, 374x250) Image search: [Google]
RooseveltLaugh.jpg
15 KB, 374x250
>>43731530
>cyka
>>
A half-autistic but Good Half-Elf GOOlock who fancies himself a philosopher and has accidentally started more than one cult.

Currently in a long term relationship with the party paladin. Have wee eldritch babies.

Also dating the player who controls the paladin IRL, but that actually came second.
>>
As a hedonistic elven alchemist, if you go to her hometown, anyone you see has either been with her or knows someone who's been with her. But, as she's been dragged into an adventure, she's had to keep herself occupied with the party's arcanist. She did get to have a small orgy though, with herself, the arcanist, and two others she thought were elves at the time. Turns out they were pairakas. She is now likely pregnant with a half fiend.
>>
A human ranger in a low-level settling/peasant game. Love life, three orc women, in a strange turn of events.
>>
File: sir pun-a-lot.jpg (18 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
sir pun-a-lot.jpg
18 KB, 410x410
>>43731530
>what is their love life like?

My bard's lovelife has its ups and downs.
>>
File: all PC's downtime conversation.jpg (157 KB, 584x549) Image search: [Google]
all PC's downtime conversation.jpg
157 KB, 584x549
>>43731530
i make characters to play the game. if i wanna deal with romance, i go out and talk to girls.

besides, it's fun to make really fucked up loosers as PC's so you can have more fun and not feel loss as much when they die like awesome.
>>
File: 1395356594496.jpg (159 KB, 1280x1286) Image search: [Google]
1395356594496.jpg
159 KB, 1280x1286
>>43732670
>not fucking your bros
faggot
>>
Shitty by being jilted by the one man she loved who wanted to sleep around rather than settle down and didn't see why this was an insult to her because he was only doing "what was natural".
>>
>>43732683
Anyone?
>>
File: unforgiveable.jpg (30 KB, 640x432) Image search: [Google]
unforgiveable.jpg
30 KB, 640x432
>>43733559
>>43732683
>polygamy
>>
>>43733559
The Chinese character for conflict is illustrated as two women under the same roof. Polygyny is a bad idea unless you can master them and their conflicts, utterly.
>>
>>43733631
>>43733584
Nah, I'm expecting to be screwed. I have bigger extraplanar problems to deal with though, so they'll have to wait to kill me.
>>
File: 1377809062214.jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1377809062214.jpg
39 KB, 500x375
>>43733644
I'm not saying it's a bad idea because they'll fight, Anon. I'm saying you're bad.
>>
>>43733669
Why?
>>
>>43733731
He's probably under the impression that polygamy = objectivication of women. That or the idea that true love can only be found between two people.
Neither of which really seem to apply here; these marriages are political in nature, as the whole concept of marriage used to be. If anything, they're using you as much as you're using them.
>>
>>43733808
Oh, I like the two of them well enough. My character has a warped personality to a large degree, so romanticism doesn't mesh with his concept of interpersonal relations. However, he certainly considers them close friends and strengthening agents to his family's bloodline (which is just a fruit punch of sorcerer bloodlines at this point. The character was originally gonna be a mongrel mage).
>>
>>43731530
>Ich Liebe dich
Sounds like someone is yelling at his dick
>>
>>43733731
>>43733808
Yeah, second one.
I dunno man, I guess if it's pretend it's all right. But for me, if I'm playing pretend, I would want to have ONE TRUE LOVE because that's just what I'd want.
but hey you do you
>>
>>43733879
It's ok bruh. You'll find a girl someday.
>>
>>43733879
I certainly understand your preference. However, you should understand that the entire concept of marrying for love rather than political alliance is relatively recent; out of the 2000-some years human civilization has been around, the concept of marrying for "love" first started showing up about 500 years ago, and only started becoming the accepted norm about 200 years ago. Marriage and love have not always been as intertwined as you may think.
Which is the case here; his asking them to marry him is not a declaration of love, but the proposal of an alliance between their houses, for the purpose of creating strong children.
I'm not against true love or anything; everyone wants to find that special someone. It's just that love isn't really a factor in this scenario.
>>
File: 1447877654593.jpg (20 KB, 284x285) Image search: [Google]
1447877654593.jpg
20 KB, 284x285
>>43731530
>Je t'aime
>Ich liebe dich
>I love you
>cyka blyat
>>
>>43731530
I am currently without a game but recently retired a Paladin who married a high level NPC rogue who had served as a non-evil party foil for about two dozen sessions between level 5 and 13 (call it 4 years of in game time, we didn't exactly progress quickly). Our combat had been social more often than physical, and we'd both scored some good hits, me moving her alignment from CN to NG, getting her to visit temple, ditch her patron, she getting me to dethrone the king in favor of his nephew, put most of the court to the sword, let my hair down more in social situations, get the church to support reforming the guild houses into something more like trade unions. She'd come against me in combat on several occasions, but she'd only managed to bloody me one when I was already wounded at the start of the fight, I was very good at shutting down offense against me, but she killed someone I was guarding twice. Her patron was sufficiently powerful enough to get her released the times I'd captured her, and when I decided that the court needed a clean sweep, I got her to be my spy mistress and senschal at my stronghold, since my list of who needed to go differed from her patron's by the inclusion of her patron and some of his supporters.

My fortress was close to the capital district, but a frontier post in that it was the first successful attempt to reclaim a portion of a fallen elven nation that had become a monster invested corrupted wilderness, so in the beginning we were very dependant on trade from our neighbors, a nation I'd enforced regime change on, but had no ties of fealty to, and she accomplished much in my name when I was occupied by important things like hunting cultists trying to collect elven artifacts to use to awaken ancient gods.

It got to the point where how lost I'd be without her was a common joke in the party, and when I trusted her to handle a task that was probably meant to be an adventure hook...
>>
>>43731873
I don't know what your GM is doing but I can immediately see how to make an NPC to romance that.

Like pretty much any motherfucker who doesn't die when killed, is enthusiastic enough in fighting, and has options open, either through shapeshifting or through magic to make it a different fight each time. Once you realise your day to day enjoyment of life revolves around one person, it doesn't really matter whether it gets more visceral from there or not.
>>
>>43734074
We just killed that guy.
>>
File: like a fox ina hen house.jpg (540 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
like a fox ina hen house.jpg
540 KB, 1200x1200
Zeslaus, a fox folk pugilist/monk who fell for a female bird.
Said bird left without warning overnight.
he got kinda attracted to this one female human time mage and they fucked, birdie came back eventually and they were happy again.
We didn't finish the campaing, but GM sat down with us and answered all of our questions. Turns out
Bird was from a timeline where everything went to shit, so she went back 700 years to hone her skills, so she could then train her younger self. She disguised/turned herself into a bird and assumed a new identity to keep the possibly future from the others.
So bird and time mage were the same person
>>
>>43734096
Never doubt the murderhobo's ability to murder without care or remorse.
>>
>>43732705
cyka blyat*
>>
>>43731530
Reigning princess of a country. Love life is being held back in case she needs to get married for diplomatic reasons.
>>
A Halfling Rogue Pirate, who is in a relationship with a mute Eladrin Princess.

They met during one of his missions from the city's lord to search for a mystical artifact she owned. After she gave it away, the princess later ran away from home, because her parents were dead and her foster father(the prime minister), was a big jerk.

Later on, she joined up for the final battle between the BBEG of the first part of the campaign. The princess decided on joining my pirate crew to get away from her home. After a few months of piracy, she decided to make her feelings known to my character. They've been together ever since then. She being mute, and my character basically being a midget cripple(one arm and one eye), it was a strange match up.

All of the people in my RP group have a significant other, except for me. I've never had one before so I'm taking this as some sort of esoteric "relationship training program".
>>
>>43734024
Something about spoiled grain in a prepaid shipment, the wizard joked that I might as well let her dress me too, which made me reevaluate my relationship with her, because I'd indicated via note that I was asking her for help in selecting a court outfit for a masquerade ball in the previous session, and gotten a strong (+4) situational bonus for social skill checks as a reward for that little bit of RP, and her suggestion had even let me retain a breast plate and a sword for the ball, handy when there was an assassination attempt in the salon after the dancing was over.

So I asked her forgiveness for being such a lackwit, and asked her to be the lady of my castle.

We later cleared a kingdom about the size of Bohemia from that black forest, civilizing human tribes (well, some, anyways, others were fairly obviously not-finns, and were less civilized by my actions than they were welded to my fledgling dynasty) , healing magical wounds on the land, reclaiming places of power, driving out or slaying monsters, slaying 4 dragons, and banishing a Pit Fiend that had 12 levels of sorcerer on top of his basic stat block, and an army of demon blooded ogres at his command, who were operating out of an ancient elven stronghold that could perhaps be best described as Karlstejn Castle but made of jade, lapis lazuli, and sterling silver. I gave it to my order, with instructions to cleanse the grounds and keep an angel called.

When we retired the campaign, my kingdom had reached sound natural boundaries with no existential threats on it's borders, my character was 34, but grizzled early by two decades of regular combat, and she was 28, unmarked by years of dangerous living, and we were expecting our first child.
>>
>>43731530
Nonexistent due to being asexual.
>>
>>43731530
>Cyka Blyat.
As a Russian, I find this very amusing. Either it a sick humor, or very lazy writing. Or both.
>>
Think that >>43732122 anon will get a kick out of this, since I, too am in Anima.

Dude had a pretty active lust-life up until about 20, when he got disfigured in an accident. Then the girls stopped coming around, now matter how rich he - or more precisely, his family - was.
Didn't pick up until about 20 years later, when he gets dragged into ADVENTURE. While recuperating from being tortured, meets a gorgeous blind seer chick. Initially he was afraid to seek more, as she's a DAMN sight older than he is, but he's been getting more brave.
He's now fairly smitten, and is seriously contemplating at least dating her, if not marriage, even though she's a few hundred years older than him and soul-linked to a Gaira Dragon.
>>
File: 0xITyQl1.jpg (73 KB, 401x855) Image search: [Google]
0xITyQl1.jpg
73 KB, 401x855
>>43731530
Dragonblooded nomad barbarian. Long lost princess.

She got laid pretty recently, actually. High noble of an enemy faction. (Enemy of the group she's a long-lost princess for. He had a thing for wild and dangerous musclegirls, she felt no need to observe the traditional allies and enemies of the side of her family she's never met.) They parted on good terms and may have to face each other in an upcoming war.

Considering the campaign's been going for an IRL year and say, two and a half to three in-game years, that's a pretty low (if you'll pardon the term,) hit rate. Mainly a result of her high standards and disinterest in the same sex. She's drowning in pussy even more now that people are going "My princess!" at her.

She's another mild crush who she hasn't been able to see in a year or so, but who evidently remembers her. She'll feel all warm and fuzzy inside when she finds out.
>>
File: ynVwqBO.jpg (107 KB, 640x970) Image search: [Google]
ynVwqBO.jpg
107 KB, 640x970
>>43732958
>pairakas
>embodyment of corruption, disease, and infection.
I think a half fiend might not be all this girl's carrying.
>>
>>43731530
Scarecrow-looking Changeling, and non-existent.
I don't even this he HAS a dick any more.
>>
>>43731530
>cyкa блять
>fuck bitch
Good job
>>
It's only the second session, so my warrior woman intent on carving her own empire doesn't have a love interest. The DM and at least one of the other players are shipping her with the drow ranger, but all the IC interaction between the two characters is her being bemused at him failing to understand the differences between a cat, a dog, and a fox, and her trusting him with her shopping list over the satyr bard and the hengeyokai monk.

>>43732714
Are you the guy who posted about the accelerated pregnancy thing a while ago?

>>43736487
>image
>musclegirl
>>
I play a disfigured human crusader devoted to the church of Hextor. His current love interest is a youg half-elf aristocrat he saved from a gang of thugs some years ago.

He don't know how to tell her or how to react to these feels, so he keeps stalking her and writing bad poetry about her with the reluctant help of the group's bard.
>>
>>43731530
> Who is your character
Igor/Olga Ivanovich, an archer who tinkers with alchemical items / UMD skill, including but not limited to explosive arrows, and including but not limited to when he's drunk.

> what is their love life like?
Sex, drugs and whores! At least until he found a cursed pair of bracers of the falcon that made him a woman. Olga's gotten a lot more careful, and will probably remain so until she finds out if she's infertile. Nothing serious, and always go fade-to-black.

When the wizard announced the Bracers of the Falcon were functioning but cursed, and the nature of the curse, I stared the DM with my most serious face and told him: "I. Still. Put. Them. On."
>>
File: not sure.jpg (26 KB, 383x192) Image search: [Google]
not sure.jpg
26 KB, 383x192
>>43731530
> Cyкa Блять
>>
>>43733990

>It's okay, DM, I'm having a threesome purely for historic accuracy.
>>
File: must not atatatatatatatata.gif (350 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
must not atatatatatatatata.gif
350 KB, 500x338
>>43733990
Thank you, but I already know all about that stuff. There wasn't any indication in that fellow's greentext that indicated that those marriages were purely political.
>>43733945
thanks sempai
>>
File: 1348387347728.jpg (80 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1348387347728.jpg
80 KB, 600x450
>>43731530
>suka blyad'
>>
>>43737204
Yes that is me.

I post about it a lot I realize. Probably because it's one of the only things going right in my life at the moment.
>>
>>43731530

My character is one of a loose coalition of urban-fantasy mages who are effectively working for the government. Basically, all the old families have to send up their scions to undergo conscription and training for a period of one-to-two years.
>>
Forever DM here.
I'll just describe a player's character.
>elven cleric who is a raging carpet muncher
>employed as a sort of private investigator for her order
>tasked with taking care of a 14 year old informant who ran away from her parents
>becomes pedo dyke
>loli informant does not return the feeling
>player is getting forceful
But wait there's more!
>character hates all men
>has no reason to hate all men
>everything falls within the players magical realm
>first solution is always torture
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.