[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is Boruto Quest, a quest set in the universe of Naruto.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 8
This is Boruto Quest, a quest set in the universe of Naruto. It is during the generation of Naruto's son, shortly after everyone has graduated from their Genin exam. I haven't kept up with the series beyond the end of the original one, so this one is intended to recapture the feel of that time of Naruto. I will not be incorporating the main show or the Boruto movie's plot into the quest, although some recognizable characters will be present. You play as a 12 year old Genin graduate named Takeshi. You have been assigned a Jounin squad leader named Hanto, and your two squadmates are Kichiro, a young delinquent, and Ai, a strange social outcast of a girl. You are of average skill in most aspects, although your sharp intelligence has recently been making itself apparent. The Chunin Exams have begun. The preliminary fights are under way!
>>
>>43711253
Same time as Laze again. Wow you have to plan this.
>>
>>43711269

I really don't

also FUCK the fucking thread posted even though I aborted. The title is missing again, oh well.

First post incoming.
>>
Shikadai vs O.

The names overhead come to a stop, and you hear a weak groan echo in the room nearby. Inojin laughs while Chocho steps forward, next to Shikadai. "C'mon, get your head in the game! Go down there and kick his ass! You're the son of the smartest shinobi in the whole village, that's something no one can deny!"

Shikadai groans and starts to walk down the stairs. "Yeah yeah, I get it. Let's see how this thing goes, I guess.."

Across the balcony, you can see his opponent moving. The Grass village headband displayed proudly on his forehead, it's an older male of about fifteen or sixteen. He has medium length hair, blonde and swept back. It also looks as if he's starting to grow a slight mustache, looking more like whiskers above his lip. His eyes hold an air of intelligence. O takes a few steps forward and leaps down, his long brown coat fluttering to the sides. Underneath you can see that he's wearing a tan flak jacket.

Shikadai walks down and stands across from him. You note that Shikamaru doesn't seem to make notice of his son, preferring to remain professional and impartial.

O scratches his chin, tilting his head up slightly and smiling. "I don't have any information on you. I'll have to make this up as I go along, it seems. I hope you've got something tricky for me to figure out, or this isn't going to last long at all."

Shikadai grins. "Funny, I was just going to say the same thing to you."

Shikamaru throws his hand down. "Begin!"
>>
>>43711366
He leaps away, but neither of them move. They stand there, facing each other for a few brief moments in silence.

Chocho raises her fist after an age of the silence. Frankly at this point you appreciate it. "What the hell are ya' doin'!?"

Shikadai looks up, scowling. "Would you be quiet!? I'm trying to think!"

By the time he snaps his head back, O has already drawn a kunai from his coat. He's got his finger stuck in the metal ring on the end, and is spinning it around in a carefree manner. He slips his finger free and catches it, holding it at his side. "You turned back before I could throw at you. Lucky you. I see that you're the type to analyze your opponent first, and I know this because I am as well."

Shikadai grumbles. You lean over the railing and look on with interest as the catlike boy across the room goes on.

"But I have to warn you. No one else is as good as infiltrating the psyche as I am. I'll figure you out before long, just as a warning. This information might make it a bit easier to give up when the time comes."

Shikadai reaches up and rubs his neck. "All this trash talk..I didn't expect it. It's really a big drag..."

O throws the kunai, and Shikadai steps to the left to dodge it. O has pulled another from his coat, and you get the impression that he's got quite a few of them in there.

The Grass Genin holds up a single seal, and behind Shikadai there's an explosion. The kunai that was stuck in the wall is now replaced by a small crater, and Shikadai's knocked off balance. He stumbles forward, and O chucks the other kunai at him.
>>
Finally, it's up!
>>
You blink. Hanto comments, seeing the odd weapon as well. "Ah, a fragmentation kunai. Seal activated. Usually these types of weapons come in the shuriken variety when sold in the hidden leaf, but I guess the grass have developed their culture and weapons, eh?"

Mirai nods. "This is a good fight between two representatives of the villages."

Shikadai leaps forward towards the ground, and flicks through several handseals. He finishes his jutsu just as the Kunai sticks into the ground near him, and his shadow is speeding across the room.

O holds up a hand. "Oh no you don't!"

His fingers slowly begin to curl into a one handed seal, but a shadowy hand grasps onto his finger and pulls it back, breaking the bone and bending it at a strange angle. O yell in pain. You cringe. He won't be doing a seal with that finger anytime soon.

Shikadai stands up, panting with a smirk.

O starts to reach up with his other hand, but the shadowy arm slithers over to to his arm and holds it in place. Shikadai shakes his head. "Don't make me break anymore. It's pretty nasty."

O practically growls. "You think you've got me or something, kid!? This fight's just starting!"

He shuts his eyes, and takes a deep breath.
>>
>>43711756
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmqACSQM1YY

When he opens his eyes, you can barely see something strange happening. Each one of O's pupils are moving independently of each other, as if he was a chameleon. What on earth good is that going to do him? How's he going to be able to fight like that?

O starts to chuckle. "I see..Well, I'll do what has to be done!"

Shikadai raises an eyebrow. "What are you talking about? And what's going on with your eyes?"

O groans, and you can see his body start to tremble. You suspect he's putting all his effort in trying to move. You see Shikadai snap to attention, and hold the seal to his jutsu tighter. You can guess that this isn't a normal Shadow Possession. This one seems to be based on physical strength versus physical strength. Maybe it's better at targeting specific areas and inflicting damage, but not as good at binding?

Shikadai probably has a much bigger bag of tricks that he's still hiding, too. You don't see much chance for this O character.

Shikadai holds his seal down and takes a powerful stance, focusing his chakra. "If you try to free yourself, I'll have to stop you, you know!"

The shadowy hands move and wrap themselves around O's neck, and his face begins to turn bright red. Though you can't hear, O speaks through small gasps. "I was counting on it."
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRW-docvWxA

Surprisingly, Shikadai grins as well. "I bet that makes you an incredible tactician. Not to mention you've got the chakra to preform a decent Summoning Jutsu, as well."

O nods. "That's right. Now that you've got an idea of what you're up against, are you ready to give up?"

Shikadai continues to smile. "I was just going to ask you the same thing.

O reaches into his jacket, and looks down in shock. "W-what!? How did you get me!? What is this??"

A shadow extends from the shadow of the balcony, coming from behind. It's caught both the cat and the Genin. Shikadai leaped away from the attack while also moving closer to a shadow to hide his jutsu in, then used the pride of his opponent to delay him for a moment longer and land it.

O draws out a kunai against his will, and points it at the next of his also frozen cat. Shikadai frowns. "I don't wanna hurt any animals, so how about you just give up, pal?"

O spits his answer out through gritted teeth. "I have no choice..I forfeit!"
>>
---

The next match is either Nyoko vs. Kayo or Ai vs. S.

>A. Ai vs S
>B. Nyoko vs Kayo
>>
>>43711953
>>A. Ai vs S
>>
>>43711953
Damn, making me choose between my two waifus.
>B
>>
>>43711959
does it matter really?
>>
>>43711953
You miss a line or two boss? Where'd the cat come from?
>>
>>43711953
>A. Ai vs S
As long as we get both, I don't mind which order wins.
>>
>>43711953
>A. Ai vs S
>>
>>43711953
>A. Ai vs S
>>
>>43711953
>A. Ai vs S

>No Mari

Well shit
>>
>>43711953
>>A. Ai vs S
>>
>>43711915
Between this

and

>>43711937

Was supposed to be this post. It didn't go through for some reason.

--

He preforms a single handseal with his good hand, and the kunai stuck in the ground next to Shikadai explodes. Shockingly enough, he simply bursts into a shadowy puff. Several feet away, bent down holding the seal for his jutsu, is Shikadai. Hanto chuckles. "he was hiding in the shadow of a TRUE shadow clone. He made normal clone, and filled it with shadow to make it solid. The lighting overhead cast a shadow that he could use to conceal himself, and be at a distance from the explosive kunai. All while attacking he was also making preparations for a defense. This match is over, surely."

O's eyes bulge in his head, and you see the sense of urgency fill him as he scrambles. He reaches his thumb up and bites it, drawing blood and smearing it on his palm before flying through several handseals.

He points his hand towards the ground, and an explosion of chakra flies forth although you can't see it. Mari, Himawari, Sarada, and others who can sense chakra make smalls gasps in surprise at the large burst of energy. A cloud explodes, and from it, darts a medium-sized cat. It seems to be about the size of a bobcat, and it shrieks fiercely as it flies through the air at Shikadai.

You see a glimmer of metal, and notice that there's a Grass headband around it's neck. It swipes at Shikadai with it's claws, and he leaps away and throws a hail of shuriken.
>>
>>43712285
>>43712285
Cont.

The lynx-like creature leaps out of the way, and returns to stand next to it's master. It nuzzles against the blonde boy's leg as he holds his throat, breathing deeply and recovering. "You asked....what I was doing with my eyes. I was born with a mutation. I can operate the left and right halves of my brain independently, and dedicate my mind to specific brain functions. I was able to infer from an in-depth analysis of my sensory perceptions that the shadow constricting me was clearly below a certain threshold for what my physique could exert. It would have been obvious, if not for the pain of a broken finger."

He reaches down and snaps it at the joint back in place with a pop. It doesn't curl when he makes a fist, opting to stay stiff, but it looks better than it did before.
>>
>>43712285
>>43712309

Not gonna lie, I was thoroughly confused for a moment there.
>>
>>43711297
I swear sometimes you and Laze are just the same person with such a raging boner for naruto quests you have two trips to feed your lust
>>
>>43712542
I think it's a split personality.
>>
File: 1441426545012.gif (2 MB, 384x282) Image search: [Google]
1441426545012.gif
2 MB, 384x282
>>43712637
cute
>>
>>43711953
The screen above you all comes to a halt, and two names are shown. Ai vs. S.

There's a shiver up your spine as you look over at the tall Genin with the slicked back brown hair. He seemed to be unstoppable to you when it came to close quarters combat, but at least his team won't be able to feed him information this time around. Maybe Ai will be able to brute force him with her Jutsu?

You recall that she's already faced him once before. If things ended in a stalemate last time, how is it going to go now?

Ai steps away. You look over, and call out. "Don't take any crazy risks!"

She doesn't respond as she marches down the stairs, the picture of focus. Her and S line up across from each other. Snake is at least a full foot and a half taller than the young girl. The opposing teen's face has a hint of stubble on it from a week of neglect, and paired with tired eyes it gives the impression that S is a tried and true soldier. Ai looks pale, innocent and frail.

Shikamaru looks between the two, and throws down his hand. "Begin!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmqACSQM1YY

S immediately draws his hunting knife, and sprints forward. The razor metal glints light in your eyes as he swings it, and Ai ducks under-head. She draws her own kunai and swings it just over her head in time to block a second swipe. She takes a wide stance, dropping down and jabbing forward with a stab. S grabs her wrist and holds it tight, bringing down the knife to impale her forearm. The cut is deep, and blood starts to trail down Ai's arm instantly.

The crowd gasps, and you're as shocked as they are.

Ai drops the kunai in her hand, and raises her foot slightly. The kunai clings to the sole of her shoe as it passes by, probably being held by chakra. Ai reaches out and grabs S's arm to hold him and his knife in place, and she flicks her foot up. The kunai launches upward, similar to what you'd done against your sensei during your first test. Maybe Ai is copying you, a little?
>>
>>43712807
>Ai is using my move!

Oh gosh. I'm blushing.

ALSO SUE THAT BITCH FOR COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT!
>>
>>43712807
The knife slides cleanly into S's inner thigh, and he has to leap backward and relinquish hold on his weapon to save his reproductive organs.

They both launch backwards, giving each other space. S holds his bleeding leg, while Ai rips out the knife in her arm without the slightest flinch. She bites the bloody metal and holds it between her teeth, all while drawing a needle and what seems to be wire from her weapon's pouch. In an incredible display of dexterity, Ai, one handed, tosses the needle slightly in the air and pokes it through with the string. She ties the knot and then slides the needle, clean as butter, through her exposed cut. In a single smooth motion she completely sews the knife wound shut, and bites the wire to separate it before tying it tight.

She takes the knife from her now bloodied mouth, before spitting some out on the concrete. She holds it at the ready, before slowly reaching out with her free hand. She makes a small motion, prompting S to "Come at her"

The older Genin smiles. "You're a hardass for a little girl."

Ai stared daggers at him, not responding.

S takes a couple of steps forward, preforming several handseals. "Let's see how long you last!"
>>
>>43712807
>Maybe Ai is copying you, a little?
Yay, we're a role model.
>>
>>43712838
Ai is without a doubt the team badass.
>>
>>43712953
Did you skip a post again?
>>
>>43712953
Mini I think you may have missed another section
>>
>>43712925
I know right!? Early on when she was just abusing transformation I wasn't convinced at all, but she's rocking it.
>>
>>43712838
nce the handseals are completed, S suddenly vanishes from sight. The light of the room seems to wrap around him, and hides him from existence. Ai's eyes go wide, and she looks all around the arena in an effort to find her foe. Nearby, you hear Mari chuckle. "Not bad. He's invisible."

You look down at the arena just in time to see the proof of this. Ai's head whips to the side as she's punched across the mouth, before she lurches forward. You assume that she's being hit in the gut. Another blow hits the back of her head and she's sent to the ground, and the hunter's knife in her hand is stolen.

It floats for just a few seconds, before vanishing from sight.

You lean over the railing. "Ai! Get up! He's going to finish it if you don't!"

She pushes herself to her feet, looking all around the room. There's blood coming from the corner of her mouth, and she's breathing a little more heavily after that last blow.

The girl stands up a little straighter, and reaches into her pocket. She holds up her fist briefly before slamming it down, and smoke fills the arena. You smile. "She figures if she can't see, then he can't either. It's only fair I guess."

For a short while, nothing happens. The smoke is starting to fade, and Ai is still standing in the same place. She's frantically glancing all around the arena though.
>>
>>43713014
As the smoke is clearing, you notice something strange. It looks as though there's a man-sized breeze passing through the arena, charging towards Ai. It's parting what remains of the smoke. It's just clear enough to see it.

She spots it, and draws what seems to be a small rod. She flicks it to the side and it extends greatly, and in a flash she whips it to the side. The metal rod snaps S back into sight as it strikes his knee. He cries out and stumbles to the ground, before using Shunshin to distance himself from her.

The familiar fizzle of an explosive tag burns where S had been a second before. He left behind a present, you guess. The explosion rocks the arena and creates yet another small crater, and Ai leaps back a short distance to avoid debris.

Just as she lands, S appears out of nothingness. He reaches out and wraps his arm around her throat, a deep choke-hold.
>>
>>43713030
Ai quickly flicks through a couple handseals, and shoots her arm up. You gag a little as the bones in her arm audibly crack with the forced movement of the jutsu, and her elbow twists at an unnatural angle. Her seemingly broken arm jabs S in the eyes with her fingers, and he's prompted to let go as she spins around. She takes hold of her arm and snaps it back into place, releasing the painful Forced Joint technique.

S takes a few steps away, and starts to calmly walk around the arena. He takes a deep breath, and starts to roll up his sleeve. Underneath, as far as you can tell, his hand seems to be plated in some sort of chrome metal. He smiles. "Let's see how that smoke-bomb trick works for you this time."

He drops a bomb of his own, and the arena is filled with smoke once more. You presume he's gone invisible. Seconds later a screamingly loud 'PING' echoes across the room. What the hell was that?

As the smoke clears, you can see Ai with a fresh set of wounds. She has a cut across the left side of her face, although it's not too deep. Her already wounded arm is sporting a brand new cut on the upper shoulder, bleeding well. Her nose is even more bloodied. Near you, Hanto groans. "Hmm, his arm is mechanical. It's got a radar-ping built into it so that he can fight even if he doesn't have sight. Like a..dolphin. Weird."
>>
The smoke clears more fully, and S and Ai are standing across from each other. Snake seems completely fine except for his shallow injury on the leg, while Ai looks hell. He slowly walks forward. "Are you ready to forfeit? I still have a bunch of smoke bombs. I can just repeat that attack until you pass out. Hell, maybe I should have just put you to sleep already with a dart.."

Ai claps her hands together. "Shut up!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSAp991JIVs

Surprisingly, Ai smiles. You've never seen her look so happy before, and it's pretty creepy. "This has been an excellent fight, S. Your jutsu are fascinating, I've resolved to learn a few of them when I can. On this day, however, I will show you the fruits of my training!"

She drops into a slightly bow legged stance, keeping the palms of her hands flat together. "This is the first time that my clan's jutsu has been shown in over a decade! Be honored!"

She grits her teeth, and screws her eyes shut. A vein pops on her forehead as she groans from the exertion, and her hair starts to float in long thin strands as the chakra pulsing through her body collects around her shoulderblades. The sounds of flesh warping and twisting disgust the crowd, and even S's eyes go wide for a moment as Ai gains a hunch on her back.

The hunch mangles and splits into two mounds of flesh, ripping two holes in the back of her shirt. They make sloppy, gory noises along with the cracking of bone as they assert themselves into existence. Not a moment later, Ai has a second pair of slender arms sprouting from her back.

She makes a combat stance, four arms ready to begin. "Four Witches Jutsu."
>>
>>43712542
Woah, don't you insult Mini like that, anon
>>
>>43713077
Ha she stole Tien's move
>>
>>43713085
>implying I don't religiously follow both quests
>>
>>43713110
Remember Kichiro's Hellzone jutsu? Piccolo's hellzone grenades.
>>
>>43713110
It's a very good move
>>
>>43713128
>>43713132
>tfw your team all has dbz moves except you
>>
>>43713085
Yeah, I mean his quest is better than Laze's quest at everything but getting words to electronic paper. Better plot, better at rolling with player decision, better concept, better fight scenes, better balance, better at not engaging meta, and it has much much better characters (especially waifus)
>>
>>43713181
That's like your opinion man.

I like'em both.
>>
>>43713195
It's not really an opinion when it's true anon...
>>
>>43713077
S goes invisible, and Ai wastes no time in starting her assault. The hands above her head flick through the seals for her Lightning Ball jutsu, and suspend the orb over her head and hold it steady. Ai's regular hands have a kunai in one, with the other being free.

As she holds the Lightning Ball, the possibilities of this strange jutsu fill your mind. A Shinobi's most powerful tool is his hands, capable of preforming jutsu and attacking in the most viscous fashion.

Ai fires the orb of lightning at the ground in front of her, and the explosion creates a cloud of dust and debris. She spots S moving through the breeze, and immediately has her upper arms begin prepping another Lightning Ball. Snake charges in thinking that he has the advantage, and Ai spins to the side to intercept his attack. She tosses the kunai, and sees the rubble on the ground move as he rolls out of the way.

Predicting his general location, she fires the Lightning Ball. It's a glancing blow as the explosion sends S tumbling, but he has no time to recover before Ai is upon him.

She uses Shunshin to dash on top of him, and holds him down with her regular hands. The hands above form the handsigns for Lightning Ball, and point the cannon of lightning directly at the Genin's head. Ai looks up to Shikamaru.

"This fight is over. There is no possible escape for him without risking utter annihilation."

Shikamaru blinks, and looks down at S. "Whaddya say? Forfeit?"

S is silent for a few short moments. "I don't have any other choice.."

Shikamaru raises his hand. "Ai is the winner of this fight!"
>>
>>43713168

Actually, we may have *one* kinda sorta and if so I intend to use it as a possible trump card against Mari/Boruto.
>>
>>43713262
Which one?
>>
>>43713243
Get over there and congratulate her!
>>
>>43713290
At the end of this thread I'll be doing a "Interlude filler" thing where I give you guys the options to talk to people between the rounds of the prelims, since there isn't very much decision making going on with all the fighting.

For now though, one more prelim bout that I already have written. Nyoko vs Kayo!
>>
>>43713281

Solar Flare, if we play with Trick Room just right.
>>
>>43713243
>viscous
Really man?
>>
>>43713352
viscosity whilst attacking is very important. if you don't know how to control your bloodflow then you can hurt yourself

lrn2martilarts
>>
I think I need to post our training list again.

1. Water ninjutsu
2. perfected healing jutsu and chakra scalpel
3. Some improved genjutsu
4. Summoning

Anything missing?
>>
>>43713427
Overall physical training too, Slow ninja be a dead ninja. Also the Str lets us throw farther harder and endurance helps our reserves and hp.
>>
>>43713427
some taijustu training i think?
>>
>>43713343
>one more prelim bout that I already have written

why didn't you post all of this a pastebin then have a thread we could actually participate in?
>>
Nyoko vs. Kayo

You look across the balcony, and see both girls turn and glare at each other briefly. Nyoko raises her nose slightly upward as she starts to strut to the arena. Oddly enough, Anzai begins to follow her while Goto stays behind. Kayo similarly starts to march down the steps, but she seems much more aggressive. She happens to look in your direction while passing, and you throw up a thumbs up. "Good luck!" you quickly yell out.

She turns, and grins with wolfish teeth. "I won't need it! She won't know what hit her!"

Your mind flashes back to the castle of ice, ever so briefly. "Don't underestimate her Kayo! I saw this girl fight, she's no ordinary Genin!"

Kayo shouts back, sounding a little frustrated. "Well neither am I! Let's go, Akahiro!"

The dog yelps sharply and leaps off of Kayo's head, landing beside her. It turns and growls to Anzai and Nyoko.

Nyoko turns up her nose and huffs. Shikamaru lands between the two, and glances at Anzai. "What's he doing here?"

She nods her head towards Anzai. "He wants to do my introduction. It's sort of his thing. The position that he's going to take when he matures involves being a public speaker, and personal guard for the Yukikage. He'll be done in a moment."
>>
>>43713466
You raise an eyebrow. This guy that you've never heard speak before is supposed to be a public speaker? How is anyone going to hear him? This room is huge!

Slowly, Anzai removes his headphones. He snaps into a military stance, folding his arms behind his back at rest position. His face turns sharp and serious.

Kayo takes a step forward. "What is this garbage!? Let's just start the fight!"

Akahiro barks in agreement. Kayo takes another step forward. Shikamaru holds up his hand. "I haven't called it yet!"

Kayo takes one more step. "Let's go already then! I wanna-"

"HOLD YOUR TONGUE AND WATCH, DOG!"

The entire room's eyes snap to the young man. The sound of his voice echoes around the chamber. It was as if he was hooked up to a loudspeaker, but as far as you could tell, it was his natural tone.

He went on. "The soon to be Yukikage of the Village Hidden in the Snow, Nyoko, daughter of the Queen! The Master of the Wastes! The Morning Frost, that which kills carelessly and without discretion! Hail! HAIL!" He snaps into a salute, as does Goto in the stands. You imagine what a huge crowd of Snow Soliders saluting her would look like.

A Royal prodigy. Maybe they think she'll lead their nation to greatness, or something.
>>
>>43713427
To continue our teams dbz theme. Maybe we could create chackra scalpel based Destructo Disc
>>
>>43713499
It'd basically just be rasenshuriken, let's just try and learn a solar flare.
>>
>>43713521
Fuck that. I still wanna learn
>Lava Release: Bloody Puppetry Jutsu!
>>
>>43713477
Hot damn, we're gonna befriend the shit out of that princess
>>
>>43713477
Shikamaru looks as bored as ever. "Alright, you had your fun. Get out of here."

Anzai slips his headphones back on, and returns to his chill demeanor. He leaps back up to the balcony, and Shikamaru turns to face the center.

"Begin!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3MtS-haqaU

Kayo kneels down on all fours, and preforms several handseals as Akahiro leaps onto her back. "I'll waste no time then! Man-Beast Clone!"

Nyoko takes a single step forward, and tilts her nose up slightly. "Oh?"

As the smoke clears, you can see that there's a copy of Kayo on top of the original. It leaps off, and stands next to her.

They move in perfect synchronization as they attack, crisscrossing before converging for a two-fold attack. One swipes high with a clawed blow, while the other kicks low.

Nyoko ducks under the claw blow, and then drops to a split, and flat on her back. She draws her legs back in together and springs up. To your surprise, she engages the pair in close quarters combat. Nyoko's strength seems to be focused around kicks as she repeatedly whips out a series of attacks. The pinpoint roundhouse, front, whip, and side kicks manage to keep both Kayo and Akahiro at bay.

Then the two split up, and attack from both sides. Nyoko quickly slams her foot into one of the Kayos and sends her sprawling, and turns to meet the other one. Lacking the time to attack again, she utilizes a bit of fancy footwork and trips up the charging Kayo. The second goes tumbling into the first, and the land on the ground in a pile. Nyoko holds a hand up to her mouth and giggles, while up in the stage Goto cheers.
>>
>>43713427
Maybe get some sort of jutsu to help us remain hidden?
>>
>>43713613
Hidden Mist jutsu. Assuming we have a water nature. The potential of Hidden Mist plus sound based Genjutsu must be realized.
>>
>>43713657
>Assuming we have a water nature
Didn't we already confirm that we have Water Nature?
>>
>>43713657
That's fucking filthy, and with that water senbon jutsu... If we get fire as a second type we'll be able to use acid and poison as well.
>>
>>43713678
We did

>>43713657
Good idea, hope we can learn it.
>>
>>43713657
So this should pretty much be our next goal.
>>
>>43713739
It's on the list under water ninjutsu
>>
>>43713584
She turns and waves to the crowd gently, but as she does so a kunai flies past her face and just barely cuts a strand of hair. She snaps her head back. "I see. So you're going to get serious, then? I will too."

Nyoko kneels down while Kayo forms the handseals for a jutsu you saw her use before, the All-Fours technique. The second Kayo, Akahiro, is doing it too. Will two boosted Kayo be enough for Nyoko?

Nyoko inhales deeply, and a great fog is blown out when she exhales. It covers the entire floor of the arena, causing everyone to gasp.

She perks up and forms a single handseal, holding it. The mist condenses into a thin film of water onto the ground. Then, the wind begins to swirl gently in the room. The temperature drops rapidly, and the water turns into a sheet of ice. Oddly enough, you can also see that Nyoko's feet are encased in ice.

The two Kayo both pierce the ice with their claws, and grin. One of them speaks. "I hope your plan wasn't to trip me up with this ice! We'll be able to keep our footing with these sharp nails!"

Nyoko grins warmly, like a mother entertained by a child's rambunctious actions. Entertained but also impressed. "Really? That's quite inventive. The Inuzuka clan possesses unique Jutsu. But, so do I."
>>
>>43713778
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYpySN0SwAY

Suddenly, Nyoko bolts forward at a higher speed than you've ever seen her move. It looks strange as she runs though, and you soon notice that she's skating across the ice. The ice on her feet must have turned into skates!

She's much faster, and probably boosted by chakra. There's a trail of icy dust behind her as she moves, and both of the Kayo clones vanish from sight. Apparently Kayo's been training, as both she and her dog are faster than when she attacked the Jashinist. Kayo and Akahiro both come in for a pincer attack once more, but this time they're warded off. Nyoko drops to the ice and spins rapidly, throwing her legs in the air. She uses chakra to spin faster and faster, until her skates are a whirl of icy blades. Both of the Kayos are cut, one across the shoulder and the other with a shallow cut on the stomach. They push back, and regroup next to each other.

"You asked for it! Try defending against this!"

They both rush once more, as Nyoko reasserts herself. The pair of Kayos leap into the air and spin at a high velocity. "Fang over Fang!"

Nyoko's eyes go wide briefly. "Ooh~?"
>>
>>43713808
She deftly does a cartwheel out of the way of the first spiral, and skates out of the trajectory of the second as she lands. The two aerial torpedoes do a U-turn for a second volley, this time opting to criss-cross the attack pattern in their traditional fashion.

Nyoko grinned. She probably thought that she had their number down. Each attack just seemed to be a more powerful variation of the last. As you watched the fight, you knew how much firepower Nyoko was holding back. But why? Maybe to show off. She does seem to love the drama.

She forms several handseals, and takes a deep breath. "Water Wall Jutsu!"

Nyoko expels a great amount of water from her gullet, and it forms a high wall all around her.

The water quickly turns to ice as the room grows colder. You can see your breath clearly, even. Kayo and Akahiro collide into the ice with Fang over Fang, and for a moment it looks as though they'll penetrate. Then suddenly, they're sent flying. Maybe the ice is reinforced with chakra?
>>
>>43713834
You hear what sounds like glass breaking.

Glancing back down, light in the wall of ice refracts a hundred times over. It looks as clear and beautiful as a pure diamond as it shifts, and the simple wall of ice transforms into a...stage?

It certainly looks that way. It seems that Nyoko has formed the ice into a small stage, with a concave sphere pointed towards you and Kayo. there's a runway extending down the center of the sphere, and Nyoko begins to strut down it like a model.

She holds out a hand. "This has been fun, but I think I'd like to move on now. There are other fights I'd like to see, and it seems you're out of tricks."

Nyoko reaches into her pocket. Kayo holds up her fist. "Bitch! I'll show you what the Inuzu-"

Nyoko tosses up a flash bomb behind her, and the concave ice catches and reflects the light in a brilliant dazzle. Nyoko, facing away from it, is completely unaffected. You, the crowd, and Kayo however, have been blinded.

The sound of blood splashing on the ground can be heard.
>>
When everyone regains their sight, you can see a wounded, unconscious, Kayo and Akahiro laying on the ground. Shikamaru leaps in and checks them. "They'll be fine. They passed out from the pain of the cold. Seems it spreads through the cuts, like frostbite. They'll warm up just fine and heal by a fire."

Medics carry away the pair, and Nyoko is declared the winner.

She holds up her hands it the air, grins, and brings them down. She does a light curtsy and waltzes back up the stairs without a care in the world.

The ice disperses into mist. There's blood stains on her shoes.
>>
>>43713889
>There's blood stains on her shoes.
Kinky
>>
>>43713889
Should we clap? This seems like the point where you clap.

I mean sad our friend lost but she did lose to a future kage.
>>
File: image.jpg (660 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
660 KB, 800x800
>>43713863
Did she just do an impromptu solar flare using her ice?

That's badass. I love this girl.
>>
>>43713935

Uuu... I don't want to put down Kayo... but at the same time Snow Waifu put on a beautiful performance...
>>
>>43713889
Man, what a showoff. I think I prefer the crazy bitchitude of Mari, and that's saying something.
>>
At this moment Takeshi learned what it meant to be a man, his pants shrank 3 sizes that day.
>>
>>43713935
I don't think we should clap, but we could go over and talk to her
>>
>>43713935
Nah

>>43714056
Better idea
>>
>>43714021

Let's hope nobody notices. That'd be embarrassing.

And by embarrassing I mean hilarious. For us, anyway. Not so much for Takeshi.

On the other hand, I also like having him be innocent, if only to mess with Sarada's head.
>>
>>43711253
PUT YOUR SHITTY GAY QUEST IN THE SUBJECT FIELD SO IT FILTERS PROPERLY FOR EVERYONE ELSE
>>
File: 094702374.jpg (7 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
094702374.jpg
7 KB, 299x169
>>43714235
>>
>>43714245
In caps.
>>
>>43714281
>oh no i accidentally clicked on a quest thread

>better shit post!

>that'll teach them

Then five more assholes will repeat Autistic Anon's little sperg rage.
>>
>>43714295
Let them, who gives a fuck
>>
Now you'll have some time to talk to people around you. Who do you want to go speak to before the next match?

>A. Ai and Hanto
>B. Nyoko and her team
>C. Yosuke and his team
>D. Shikadai and his team
>E. Sarada and her team
>F. Mari and her team
>G. Himawari and her team
>X. Anyone else I forgot
>>
>>43714321
>A. Ai and Hanto

"Holy shit, Ai, you're a fucking badass."
>>
>>43714321
>>B. Nyoko and her team
And then proceed to spill our spaghetti
>>
>>43714321
>A. Ai and Hanto
>>
>>43714321
>>A. Ai and Hanto
Team comes first. Always.
>>
>>43714321
>A. Ai and Hanto
>B. Nyoko and her team
>G. Himawari and her team
In that order
>>
>>43714321
>all these choices
Fuck.

>A. Ai and Hanto

We can talk to Nyohohohoho later.
>>
>>43714321
>>A. Ai and Hanto

As long as we get a chance to speak to nyoko again this should come first
>>
>>43714321
>>A. Ai and Hanto
>>
>>43714321
>A. Ai and Hanto
Team does come first. As much as I want to talk to Nyoko, I can wait a bit to do that.
>>
>>43714321
>>A. Ai and Hanto
>B. Nyoko and her team
>>
As the break in the fighting starts, you immediately turn to your team with your eyes wide. You've seen some incredible things in the short time that you've been here, and frankly your heart is racing. What amazing fighters, all around you. Hanto is leaning against the wall, while Ai holds her injured arm. It's a sore red, but she seems to be fine.

"Ai, that was an awesome fight. I never knew you could do anything like that!"

Hanto chuckles. "It only makes sense. Better get used to this, Takeshi, Ai here is going to continue to surprise us. Now that she's going on to the next round..."

Ai looks up at him, raising an eyebrow. Hanto chuckles, and stands up straight. "Ahh, you're going to have a fun month of training, Ai! It's too bad I won't be the one training you."

You blink. "Training?"

Hanto nods. "That's right. If you win here, you have a month to prepare before the final tournament. A whole month to train. Since Kichiro won, however, I won't be training any of you. Ai has her own trainer set up already, though she doesn't know who he is yet."

Ai crosses her arms. "Tell me who it is."

Hanto ignores her. "You're probably wondering who your teacher is going to be, huh Takeshi? Well, I'll tell you this. Worry about that when you win!"

>A. Right! I'll give it 1000%!
>B. Tch, I'd rather just know now so I could lose if it's someone lame.
>C. I suppose it is important to focus on the fighting. There's a lot to pay attention to here.
>D. Write-in
>>
>>43714510
>>C. I suppose it is important to focus on the fighting. There's a lot to pay attention to here.
>>
>>43714510
>D. Sure thing, hate too lose if you already went to the effort to get trainers for Ai and I.
>>
>>43714510
In a joking way
>>
>>43714510
>C. I suppose it is important to focus on the fighting. There's a lot to pay attention to here.

Both our team mates have cool special jutsu. We have a jar of fuck-you poison. We can do this.
>>
>>43714510
>D. You're hoping I won't win so you don't have to set me up with anyone last minute, aren't you?
Just stare at him all exasperated.
>>
>>43714510

Jokingly, before actually saying that we'll give it our all.
>>
>>43714510
>>C. I suppose it is important to focus on the fighting. There's a lot to pay attention to here.
>>
>>43714538
To be fair that poison is probably more dangerous than all their jutsu. We just need to use a lot of misdirection to make sure we hit.
>>
>>43714545
This sounds true
>>
>>43714510
>A. Right! I'll give it 1000%!
>>
>>43714556
Should we apply it now and just move the senbon it's on? Saves us having to apply it mid match.
>>
>>43714510
This >>43714545
>>
>>43714510
>>43714545
This. Call him out on his bullshit.
>>
>>43714510

>C. Gotta keep my head in the game.
>>
>>43714510
>>43714545
Kek. This.
>>
>>43714545
So much this.
>>
>>43714510
this>>43714545
>>
>>43714545
"You're hoping I don't win so you don't have to set anyone up last minute, aren't you?" You tilt your head and look at him with an exasperated sigh.

Suddenly, your sensei stomps forward, and clenches his fist. "What the hell are ya' talking about kid!? Screw that! I'm not finding you a teacher at all! I never said I would! I'm teaching Kichiro for a month, and Ai was set up prior to the exams! You'll be on your own when it comes to finding a teacher, so I hope you have good social links!"

You rub the back of your head, and chuckle. "Jeez, sensei. I didn't think you would be so harsh."

Hanto straightens up. "Consider it another test! I wouldn't put you up against it if I didn't think you could pass, just like with this exam! The fact that you've come this far is proof that my hunch about you, about all of you, was right. Takeshi, I think you, more than anyone here, are going to demonstrate what it means to fight like a shinobi today."

>A. So you're saying I'm a cowardly cheating schemer?
>B. But everyone else seems like such a powerhouse!
>C. Well, I'm in it to win it, either way!
>D. Write-in
>>
>>43714614

Changing to this. >>43714545
>>
>>43714859
>D. Everything is fair, nothing is forbidden, victory first, right?
>>
>>43714859

"I'll take that."
>>
>>43714859

"I feel so honored, Sensei."

But with a completely straight face.
>>
>>43714859
>>A. So you're saying I'm a cowardly cheating schemer?
Got it sensei, I won't let you down!
>>
>>43714859

I think that backfired, you guys are dumb. lol
>>
>>43714859

We came here with the goal of showing up those uppity speshul snowflakes. We can't falter now!
>>
>>43714859
>D. So you're saying I'm a creative pragmatist who keeps his eyes on his mission?
>>
File: captain of laughs.jpg (442 KB, 2000x1087) Image search: [Google]
captain of laughs.jpg
442 KB, 2000x1087
>>43714859
>You'll be on your own when it comes to finding a teacher, so I hope you have good social links!"
>>
>>43714905
This >>43714859
>>
>>43714890
>>D. Everything is fair, nothing is forbidden, victory first, right?

Nah, Takeshi has standards, he's just sneaky.
>>
>>43714859
>>
>>43714859
Tear up a bit and then say something like "I'll make you proud, Sensei!"
>>
>>43714917

>>43714892
>>43714898
>>43714905

Goddamn, you guys are sassy today. You keep making me change my mind. I'll back A.
>>
Who could we even ask? Naruto is major busy. Sakura?
>>
I can't wait for us to get our own squad, we're going to troll them to non-existence
>>
>>43715017
Sakura seems legit. Other than being a bitch she's a medical prodigy. Probably great for learning poison shit. Might teach us the strength mods if we're skilled enough to learn them.
>>
>>43715017
This is why we shouldn't have pissed him off, welp we're fucked now.
>>
>>43715024
I legit hope we fail so we can go on more low level missions with the lads. Once we kill a bunch of people by poisoning their drink I'll be satiated
>>
>>43715017
i wonder if we can learn form the older guard like Kakashi
>>
>>43715075
>failing
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>43714859
Lazy dick.
>>
>>43715054
You weren't going to have a teacher from the start no matter what, he was never going to get you one lol
>>
>>43715106
Lazy dick.
>>
File: YGR.jpg (33 KB, 624x348) Image search: [Google]
YGR.jpg
33 KB, 624x348
>>43714859
>>
>>43715106
wow, we called him out
>>
I feel like Anko would be the best teacher for us.

We need more poison and traps.
>>
>>43715179
And snakes?
>>
You chuckle.

"So you're saying that I'm a cowardly cheating schemer?"

Hanto nods. "Something like that."

Ai steps next to you. "I concur. Your capacity for trickery is well above the norm in regards to both creative usage of your Genjutsu and mental gymnastics. I would wager that there are none more proficient in deception than you among the Genin here tonight."

You look around the room at all the competition. "I'm sure that isn't true. There are a lot of Genin with a lot of good jutsu here..Whoever I fight, it won't be easy."

---

That's all for tonight folks, next time we'll pick up talking to people and then get to the next phase of the prelims. I'll stick around to answer some questions.
>>
archived

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Boruto
>>
>>43715179
Don't forget that Anko is still hot here

because I say so
>>
>>43715199

Sounds like Hanto wrote him off at the start, he expected the others to advance but not really Takeshi.

That is what it comes off as however.

More likely Hanto has no clue who has the skill set best to train Takeshi.
>>
>>43715192
Yes.

>>43715220
And I love you for it.

But is she a secret waifu option, I must know?
>>
>>43715220
Nice.

So Hanto surprised he got called out?

Also how surprised is everyone else our team is batting 2/2?
>>
>>43715238
He never intended to get a teacher for any of you if you ever made it this far from the start

>>43715251
if only
>>
>>43715260
Unbearable sadness.

Or maybe you say that because it's a secret!

I still say we get her to teach us.
>>
>>43715291

Anko or Sakura, I say.
>>
>>43715291
We need someone with water skills. Although striking shadow snakes would be a cool move to have...
>>
>>43715320
Why not both, reach for the stars anon!
>>
>>43715179
>I feel like Anko would be the best teacher for us.
She doesn't have any Water Jutsu to teach us
>>
>>43715351
This is the main thing, we need a good water teacher.
>>
>>43715199
How long were you sitting on that Nyoko/Kayo fight? Being it was pre-written and all.

Also, is Nyoko a natural or just super well trained?
>>
>>43715367
Considering that both the First and Second Hokage used Water Jutsu there's got to be at least someone in this town that can teach us.
>>
>>43715367
I have a better idea.

Our Bro works with a bunch of Genjutsu users maintaining the one on the village. What if he got a bunch of his buddies together and they all taught us a huge variety of water-based genjutsu.
>>
>>43715367
Kakashi knows all the jutsus.
>>
>>43715371
A while, I got sick last weekend and couldn't do anything

Nyoko is both a natural and super well trained
>>
>>43715397

I like this idea. Rather than just getting one teacher, let's get as many as we can.
>>
>>43715397
>water genjutsu

Do you even Naruto? That ain't how it works
>>
>>43715404
Why not just put them up as pastebins, and then have a more interactive thread today?
>>
>>43715404
Is Hanto surprised Takeshi called him out?
>>
>>43715419
I think the idea was to use something like Zabusa's Mist Jutsu to mess with people, in addition to the Genjutsu we put on them.
>>
>>43715473
That's great, problem is there's no one here to teach us that.
>>
>>43715397
Doesn't our brother work on Barriers, not Genjutsu?
>>
>>43715508
Kakashi knows both

>>43715404
What other fights you working on?
>>
>>43715508
This city was FOUNDED by people who used Water Jutsu. There is without a doubt someone who can teach us.
>>
>>43715508
Kakashi.
>>
We probably just need a hard coarse on basics more then anything else.
>>
>>43715542
1. Water ninjutsu
2. perfected healing jutsu and chakra scalpel
3. Some improved genjutsu
4. Basic physical fitness and Taijutsu
5. Summoning???
>>
>>43715421
I wanted to have a thread but I didn't have very much time, so I did that instead to have a fuller thread despite moving at a slower pace in the story.

>>43715424
you didn't call him out on anything, Hanto was never intending to do anything for you

>>43715528
Who do you guys want to see?
>>
>>43715595
Himawari's, Mari's,and Boruto's mainly. Ours too of course.
>>
>>43715584
1. Water ninjutsu
>A. Mist
>B. That thing that lets you melt into water
>C. Water Clones
>D. What else?
>>
>>43715584
This, we already have the basics down.
>>
>>43715652
Water pistol and the water senbon
>>
>>43715595
What a dick! Hanto doesn't know what to do for Takeshi then? The least he could do is tell him some people who might help him.
>>
>>43715652
That water senbon trick, and water bullets too.

>>43715658
That being said we really need to be faster to not get got.
>>
>>43715684
Teach is the absolute worst.
>>
>>43715709

Well, the problem is if one team mate gets past the prelims, the whole team is iced for the month.

So all should be trained in that time. Up to Takeshi to lead them to the tower but he is sol regardless.

Well, wonder who we can draft, need water and genjutsu and basics.
>>
>>43716014
There is someone.
The Srate Snake Snage, Orchimaru 2.0: The one and only Kabuto Yakushi who runs an orphanage together with his uchiha clone family

He is a water natured super medic with genjutsu expertise.
>>
>>43717064
Him or Kakashi would work.
>>
>>43717064
Fuck yes, being trained by Kabuto would be sick as fuck

We need to do this
>>
>>43717064

That'd be fine, if possible.
>>
>>43717064
Why didn't I think of that...
>>
>>43717611
We need a trainer, several people would do. Also bump post so mini can add on.
>>
Keeping this alive with the infinitesimally small hope that Mini picks up tomorrow.

God dammit run more, this is my favorite quest
>>
>>43720580
so.....who will we fight against?
>>
>>43721456
I'm just glad we didn't have to fight dog girl, what with her sense of smell it would have majorly fuck up our normal strategy since she'd been able to smell where we would be unless we did something to work around that.
>>
>>43721543
Hopefully we'll get by without our trump card, but odds are we'll need it to even stay in the game.
polite sage for dead thread, let's not bump this unless it falls to page 10
>>
>>43721592
Yeah we have 2 trumps, using them to best effect will be important.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 320x320
>>43711253
>Boruto

Whoever thought of that name must be a real fucking idiot.
>>
>>43723237

it's "Bolt" as in lightning bolt the way "World" was written Warudo

fuckin faggot named his kid after his shitty friend's best ability
>>
>>43723274
Actually from what I've heard he was named in honor of Neji. Because Neji's name means "screw". So "bolt" and "screw".
>>
So I had an idea last night in a dream.

We somehow have to get our opponent into a genjutsu where they see us throw a regular kunai but the trick is that we transform into the kunai and then transform back at the last second to get a good hit in.

Hopefully that makes sense. We need to pull off more transformation tricks, it's a great move
>>
>>43726269
True
Too bad our clones are not solid.
I was thinking of a floor spike with poison coated: Throw/plant the senbon on the floor and bait/use genjetsu to bait them to step on it
>>
Come back soon Mini
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 709x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 709x499
>>43727244
We have caltrops we could use. We picked them up in the forest off another group, but I doubt most remember that.
>>
>>43728339
We should add a thin layer of salt to the caltrops to maximize pain.

Or any other irritating substance.
>>
>>43728381
Why not just poison them?
>>
>>43728411
Poison is expensive.

If we have enough, sure, but I don't think we have enough to douse a bunch of caltrops.
>>
>>43728446
>Wrap wire around Caltrops
>Line inside of Pelt with Caltrops woven in via wire
>Cinch it shut using wire to entrap enemy
>>
>>43727244
The cool thing about genjutsu is that we can make our clones look solid even if they aren't.

>>43728339
So how does this sound
Throw caltrops in a direction and genjutsu the opponent into thinking we threw them the other way. Throughout the fight slowly make them get closer and closer until they step on them, then once they do and they falter due to pain, we jump at them and push them over so they fall back into more caltrops.
>>
we really need a paste bin with all our gear and moves in it.

If I recall we have a few doses of normal poison and 3 of the stronger stuff. We also have smoke bombs, flash bombs, a bunch of throwing weapons, the caltrops we stole, some bells and some wire.

I can see us really fucking with someone with the bells and caltrops using false place and false sound.
>>
>>43728851
Indeed, wish MINI would come back soon.
>>
>>43728851
If we learn Hidden mist, I want to combine that with Genjutsu and possibly flash bombs. Dont just make it difficult to see, make it actively detrimental.
>>
>>43729532
Did he say he'd be back?
>>
>>43729776
No hence why it was a wish not a hope.
>>
Ye olde bump
>>
Surprised to see this thread still here
>>
>>43733575
You have dedicated fans.
>>
>>43733645
If only I was as dedicated a writer, I really need to crack down on speeding through these things.

Only have about a hundred different quest ideas
>>
>>43733716
You can do it MINI believe in yourself! You only have like 3-4 fights left at most before we get our ass kicked!
>>
>>43733876
If you guys like we can do our fight first thing next thread, or save it for last.
>>
>>43733935
Well honestly if you got all the other fights typed out that'd be great. We usually like interactivity ya know?
>>
>>43733984
I don't have the other fights typed out, but we can start with that to break up the others.
>>
>>43733993
However you wanna do it then boss.
>>
>>43734007
alright, then next thread prepare yourselves

This fight's going to be your greatest test yet, by a long shot.
>>
>>43734048
But when is the next thread?
If you dont mind me asking
>>
>>43734164
soon
>>
>>43734194
Half life 3 soon or soon soon
>>
>>43734268
Warframe updates soon
>>
>>43734701
At least its not SWTOR update soon
Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.