[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You are a planeswalker. >In the vast Multiverse, only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: image.png (3 MB, 2835x1580) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 2835x1580
>You are a planeswalker.
>In the vast Multiverse, only you and some other chucklefucks know of the countless worlds beyond your own.

Welcome to the Magic: the Gathering Flavor General thread!

Helpful links:
>Uncharted Realms Archive
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/columns/uncharted-realms

ARCHIVE http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Archive.aspx?tag=unchartedrealms&description=Uncharted%20Realms

>Savor the Flavor/Taste the Magic archive
ARCHIVE http://www.wizards.com/Magic/magazine/archive.aspx?page=13&tag=savortheflavor&description=taste%20the%20magic

>Planeswalker's Guides
ARCHIVE http://pastebin.com/Ttgtz6A9

>Set Trailers
http://pastebin.com/ayJntkE0

>Current Status of Planeswalkers:
2014: http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/checking-planeswalkers-2014-06-16
2015: http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/feature/checking-planeswalkers-2015-2015-08-19

>Doug Beyer's Tumblr
http://dougbeyermtg.tumblr.com/

Reminder: Keep bait, shitposting, and arguments to a minimum--try to focus on lore discussion. No snowflakes in the Wednesday thread. Ignore chandere posts.

We have an IRC for more conversational discussions and no small amount of fucking about: #mtgwaifulore on irc.rizon.net

Starter topic: This week's Uncharted Realms is "Hedron Alignment," by Kimberly J. Kreines:

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/uncharted-realms/hedron-alignment-2015-11-18

We've already seen some tensions rising among the various leaders and planeswalkers. How badly do you think they're going to respond to Ob Nixilis screwing them over for gas money?
>>
>>43705012
>Ends right before Ob Nixilis cracks open the hedron matrix
Oh, come on. We all know it's going to happen.
>>
Jace getting bullied by Kiora? I didn't expect an Uncharted Realms to get me this wet.
>>
Oh, incidentally, following up on last week's revelation of Teysa's age, I checked my copy of Guildpact. While I didn't find any specific mention of her age, Uncle mentions that he had purchased Utvara "just before you were born."

The Izzet experiment that created the Schism was nominally intended to remove all life from the region, and was carried out as a part of Uncle's scheme to end the reclamation period early. We can therefore assume that he owned the territory by 9965 ZC.

As Guildpact starts in 10,012 ZC, that would put Teysa's age at roughly 46 or 47 at the time. Since Dissension takes place a year later, and is also pre-Mending, we can say that she was most likely at least 47 at the time of the a
Mending.

With last week's Uncharted Realms putting her age at 112, that tells us that it has only been around 65 years since the Mending, assuming that it happened IMMEDIATELY after Dissension.
>>
So, the leaks. Does Wastes mean that the Eldrazi are going to win?
>>
Rav, you forgot the subject line, you dummy.
>>
File: 1436665779832.jpg (148 KB, 772x1024) Image search: [Google]
1436665779832.jpg
148 KB, 772x1024
>>43706266
Elf waifu's been way better here than she has been in most of her other articles. Is it because of the plot? Or because she has actual people to interact with this time?
>>
>>43705012
I hate to say it, as we all knew it was going to happen already, but...

Ob Nixilis, you fucktard. Even a black mage-demon-planeswalker should know that it would be fucking stupid to release the world-destroying abomination to get your spark back.

...But, he isn't thinking about anyone but himself. He is a black mage, I shouldn't be surprised, but still. Dammit, Obnoxious, get your shit together - no point having a spark if there's no multiverse to walk, is there?
>>
>>43706431
Yeah, Ob is being Stupid selfish. Stupid doesn't mix with any color and this is extremely true of black.
At least Liliana's just selfish selfish.

Then again, what else would we expect from the guy who turns planes to uninhabited/able wastelands before he even got turned into a demon?
>>
>>43706319
Speaking of worst Origins walker...

>But Nissa hesitated, looking to Jace. "Onto another world?"

Yes, Nissa, onto another world. That was your ENTIRE REASONING BEHIND BREAKING THE EYE OF UGIN, REMEMBER?

Goddamn retcon elf. They should at least give us a new version of that scene so we know how it went down.
>>
>>43706522
>That was your ENTIRE REASONING BEHIND BREAKING THE EYE OF UGIN, REMEMBER?
That was Anowon's reasoning. She called him out on that bullshit herself. In the same book. On the same page.
Yeah she broke the eye but at least get the damn story straight.
>>
>>43706431
>>43706462
Thing is, there's no reason to assume that Eldrazi consume worlds faster than new worlds come into existence. We simply don't know enough about them to say that you wouldn't be able to keep ahead of them.

Moreover, he only released one Eldrazi, while there were two still out there. Either there's another way to deal with the Eldrazi, in which case he's fine, or there isn't, in which case everything was still fucked because of the other two.

If everything's fucked anyway, might as well have a good view of it. If everything isn't fucked, then he just sacrificed a plane to get his spark back, which isn't really a big deal for him. And he already specifically hated that plane, so it's all upside.
>>
>>43706564
...then why the fuck did she break it? I thought she had at least something approaching a reason.
>>
>>43706658
Here's the story again.
>Sorin seeks help finding the eye because he deleted the memory from his brain like Jace, but an asshole.
>He recruited Nissa, a bunch of Goblins for food, a crazy kor, and shows off by puppeteering Anowon.
>Shit happens and they get to the eye. Nissa hates everyone present but even if Sorin's a vampire, he's being helpful to Zendikar so she bites the racist bullet back and carries on.
>Sorin starts fixing the eye with an artifact in his pocket
>Anowon goes "Psst, we should destroy the hedron, the eldrazi'll just leave."
>Nissa all but says "You're stupid, that's stupid, stop being stupid."
>Sorin gets mad at Anowon's attempt at betrayal and Nissa's lack of kicking Anowon in the nuts when she said no, so he used a pain-inducing he is mono-black at the moment after all "Mass paralysis" everyone in the room except the kor.
>The kor freaks and attacks Sorin, who doom blades her, this action weakens his paralysis on everyone else.
>Nissa thinks Sorin was playing them all, and was really Sith Lord evil in disguise
>So for all she now knows, he's doing some evil shit with the Eye.
>So she breaks it. After all, elves have been smashing these things for centuries and nothing bad like "eldrazi" has happened yet.
>Then eldrazi happened.

Then her origins story happened and basically added some sort of "Oh, and the room made her really on edge because Zendikar has been trying to get her to break the hedron for a few years now so the air tasted evil to her or something" bit but that's superfluous.
>>
File: image.png (347 KB, 784x880) Image search: [Google]
image.png
347 KB, 784x880
Fishwife continues to be bestwife.

Anyone else get the sense that her tertiary color is red?
>>
>>43705146
Good job, dude. I mean, that makes venser like 80 during Scars, but hey, time magic.
>>
>>43706857
Venser being old as fuck in Scars was already a problem because of Liliana. She has time to get old and decrepit after the Mending, while he remains looking fairly useful.

This lines up well with previous generational calculations based off of "The Absolution of the Guildpact," a Gatecrash Uncharted Realms that has a new member of the Wojek speaking with his uncle, who was a Wojek under the original Guildpact.

The annoying one is really Agents of Artifice. While it has to be post-Mending and pre-Return to Ravnica for obvious reasons, we can also assume that it's within a decade of Return to Ravnica, simply because Jace isn't THAT old. "Absent Minds" clarifies that he's "a teenager" when he first meets Emmara...

...but Origins depicts a Ravnica that is far, far different from that in Agents of Artifice. Even ignoring the cards--as Gideon's Phalanx makes it clear that some of the cards are from the present day, rather than Jace's initial arrival--passers-by think about reporting Jace to the Boros in "Absent Minds," while Agents of Artifice makes it clear that the Boros are no more. If we do count the cards--at least, those other than Gideon's Phalanx--we have Lavinia being an arrester already and the new Simic already in place. These both make sense--Lavinia is more mature than Jace, and the new Simic would probably have needed a few years to get their act together--but flatly contradicts the world as shown in Agents of Artifice.

Since all the setting information of Agents of Artifice was changed willy-nilly--though all the events and character details remain intact--it's damn tricky to actually place it anywhere.
>>
File: kozilekthegreatdistortion.jpg (36 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
kozilekthegreatdistortion.jpg
36 KB, 265x370
>>43705404
Zendikar dun goofed

KOZILEK BITCHES

NEW MANA COLOUR BITCHES
>>
>>43707125
The fuck are those diamond mana symbols?
>>
>>43707125
>NEW MANA COLOUR
Nope.

>>43707171
Colorless mana finally has a symbol, instead of sharing the circles numbers used for generic mana.
>>
>>43707207
And it looks like a hedron, clever.
>>
File: wastes.jpg (41 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
wastes.jpg
41 KB, 265x370
>>43707171
Mana produced by pic related.

It's obvious now: Zendikar is already being digested. Game over.
>>
>>43707241
so Kozileks brood is twisting the blistered notchalk into bismuth patterns?

Pretty cool.
>>
>>43707241
>Mana produced by pic related.
...or the Blighted lands in BFZ, or the painlands, or Tomb of the Spirit Dragon, or Sol Ring, or...
>>
>>43707241
And, you know, Eldrazi Scions or any other source of colorless mana.
>>
Jesus, Kiora is an unbearable cunt.
>>
>>43707369
Still more likeable than Gideon or Nissa.
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 704x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 704x960
>>43707279
We actually already knew that from some BFZ art.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 624x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 624x375
>>43707279
>>43707473
>>
>>43706319
>>43706522
>>43706564
What was the retcon? What are the differences between the old scene and how it officially went down now?
>>
>>43707473
still pretty cool though.
>>
>>43707473
You know, I never knew those were eyes on the backs of the Sentinels hands until now.
>>
>>43707427
Gruff McGoodude and Hippie Hitler are honestly more interesting that another I'M THE BEST AND NEVER WRONG blue mage.
>>
>>43707279
Would you say it's getting more edgy?
>>
>>43707532
They aren't eyes. They can't see, anyway.
>>
>>43707497
Yup.
>>
>>43707550
not really Carlos, I guess the stages in order would be this:
>Ulamog 'peels' the outer 'skin' of mana away from a plane
>Kozilek 'squeezes' the Mana 'juice' from the 'peeled' sections of the plane.
>Emrakul 'pulps' the plane and 'eats' the mana generated as a result.
>>
>>43707555
...yeah, they are? One of Kozilek's brood traits is "eyes in odd places."
>>
>>43707539
>another I'M THE BEST AND NEVER WRONG blue mage.
>another
The closest character to what you've described is Urza, and he's been out of the picture for years.
>>
>>43707279
>Ulamog ingests
>Kozilek distorts
>Emrakul creates
What if?
>>
>>43707612

Emrakul only fucks with the living things of a plane, not the matter of the plane itself.
>>
>>43707714
So your suggesting Emrakul turns whatever is leftover from the plane into parts of the Eldrazi?

I can dig it.
>>
>>43707672
Those are formations that LOOK like eyes. They can't see from them.
>>
File: omnath.jpg (232 KB, 550x300) Image search: [Google]
omnath.jpg
232 KB, 550x300
what if once the eldrazis physical forms are destroyed omnath can absorb them
>>
>>43707825
Or can they?
What if they simply see things that planar entities can't?
>>
>>43707825
Sauce it, fag.
>>
>>43708245
The Eldrazi aren't made of mana, though. They're made of Blind Eternities, or something equally ancient, omnipresent and unparseable.
>>
>>43710197
>Eldrazi titan is defeated
>his absorbed mana leaks
>Omnath slurps it all up
>ascends into the Blind Etenities, becomes a god himself
>manifests himself as Ula, Emeria and Cosi to bring an end to the Eldrazi
>>
>>43706431
It's almost like he is a black character.
>>
>>43706564
Ok, still Nissa realesed them. It doesn't really matter why, she fucked up big time.
>>
>>43710362
Wasn't arguing that, but it wasn't her idea to let them go after other planes. That's the point I was making.
>>
>>43707539
I hope Jace dies soon. I'm tired of him.
>>
>>43707688
>muh husbando

chandere 2.0 is that you?
>>
File: kL2UhIGIHQ_icon.jpg (237 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
kL2UhIGIHQ_icon.jpg
237 KB, 768x432
>>43710434
You realize they're talking about Kiora, right?

Jace is a perfectly fine and interesting character, and besides He's going to be in SOI
>>
Reminder MTG lore is just as bad as League of Legends lore.
>>
>>43710507
>LoL lore
It's not that bad. WotC hasn't done any retcons larger than Nissa's backstory, where as Riot retconned the League out of League of Legends.
>>
>>43710482
I seriously just wish they'd stop making flavor text of him. Every single time his words show up in flavor text, he comes across as a cocky piece of shit you just want to slap and, to top it all, he can't even back that cockiness up with actual power.

The Hedron archive text was the dumbest flavor text since Mystic Monastery
>>
Gideon is gonna die at the end of oath huh?
>>
>>43710573
Nah. Zendikar is
>>
>>43710555
Flavor text is almost always a poor characterization of planeswalkers, I've found. His personality in the books is much less terrible. Also fuck you Mystic Monastery flavor text is great
>>
>>43710482
I'm certain WotC is changing the hair just to fuck with us at this point.
>>
>>43706838
Red is definitely tertiary. She's borderline fish Chandra. Then again, we might have a better defined Chandra soon.
>>
>>43710555
>>43710692
When asked how many paths reached enlightenment, the Kin-Tree guardian threw the pot of sand over the wall. "Count," he smiled, "then ask your ancestors."
>>
>>43710453
>husbando
Whut
>>
>>43710827
When asked how many paths lead to enlightenment, the hordechief smacked his recruit over the head. "One." he scowled. "The path to war."
>>
>>43710555
He's a lot more developed and less of a dick in the books.
>>
>>43710899
When asked how many paths lead to enlightenment, the rakshasa stabbed his slave over and over. "Imma eat your soul" he hissed "I'm a motherfucking cat demon."
>>
I never got where Freyalise's eyepatch came from.
>>
>>43710950
Losing an eye.
>>
File: Drana.jpg (5 MB, 2559x1870) Image search: [Google]
Drana.jpg
5 MB, 2559x1870
Why is no one talking about KioraXDrana? They seem to understand each other pretty well...

Maybe she could "absorb her sea" while a Kraken watches.
>>
>>43710949
Gotta be somewhat clever about it.

>When asked how many paths lead to enlightenment, the Naga stabbed the human. "Just one." she hissed "Serving your superiors quietly after death."
>>
>>43710971

Even if you assume that's somehow possible with an Oldwalker where their physical form is just a convenient energy collection they created, she never had it in her origin story or her original appearances. I get the feeling they looked at the weird eyepiece that the character wore on some of the Invasion Block art and assumed it was an eyepatch when it always looked more like a lens device of some kind.
>>
>>43710950
>>43710971
It was an elf fad back then.
>>
File: PlaneswalkersFavor.jpg (89 KB, 640x527) Image search: [Google]
PlaneswalkersFavor.jpg
89 KB, 640x527
>>43711093
It's pretty clearly an eyepatch m8
>>
>>43711133

Oh damn, I must have missed that one. At least they gave her reddish brown hair on the PW card and not blonde.
>>
File: Pernicious Deed.jpg (67 KB, 385x314) Image search: [Google]
Pernicious Deed.jpg
67 KB, 385x314
>>43710950
>>43711133
Cyber Freyalise.
>>
>>43711107

She's not an elf either, so her whole body is a fashion choice.

Elfaboo.
>>
>>43711093
I don't know much about the character herself, but I'd guess it's either something that happened pre-ignition that she kept due to familiarity, something that came about DUE TO her ignition, a reminder of something that happened later, or just her thinking it looks cool and it not mattering anyways.
>>
>>43711329
I thought Freyalise was an elf that became a planeswalker, and stayed in the form of an elf.

Serra was (assumedly) a human who took the form of an angel.
>>
>>43711388
She was a half elf iirc
>>
File: Serra.png (2 MB, 1010x1034) Image search: [Google]
Serra.png
2 MB, 1010x1034
>>43711388

Freyalise was a human court magician in the country of Storgard before the Ice Age. Her spark ignited and she eventually went from red mage to mostly green planeswalker, and eventually became revered by forest creatures everywhere. Somewhere along the line she adopted the physical appearance of an elf.

Serra was a human planeswalker. She didn't appear as an angel. "Serra Angel" should be read as "angel of Serra", not "angel that looks like Serra".
>>
>>43711449
Rebecca Guay I assume?
>>
>>43711449
Speaking of Serra, will we actually ever get a regular card of her?
>>
>>43711502
Commander 2016.
>>
>When asked how many paths lead to enlightenment, the werewolf kicked a tombstone bearing a collar--specifically Avacyn's collar, the symbol of her church.
>>
File: serra.jpg (165 KB, 480x680) Image search: [Google]
serra.jpg
165 KB, 480x680
>>43711502

MaRo has said they are not totally against future "historical" walkers, so maybe?

>>43711484

Yeah. She received a slight design upgrade for the Urza's Saga expansion which chronologically takes place earlier and introduce's Serra's realm for the first time.
>>
File: Alhammarret High Arbiter.jpg (91 KB, 553x870) Image search: [Google]
Alhammarret High Arbiter.jpg
91 KB, 553x870
>>43711536
10/10
>>
>>43711536
Was it because the werewolf hates collars?
Especially Avacyn's Collar, the symbol of her faith?
>>
>Sorin created Avacyn before the original sealing of the Eldrazi, and thus before he met Nahiri.

>Even if Avacyn hadn't come first, she does resemble a female Sorin far more closely than she resembles Nahiri. It's most likely Sorin made her in his own image.

>Sorin is often described as having no interests in "pleasures of the flesh", i.e. the flesh of a certain homewrecking Kor.

>"Stirring from Slumber" basically confirmed Sorin had no interest in Nahiri except as a means to control the Eldrazi.

>The way the Shadows Over Innistrad trailer shows Avacyn's Collar warping resembles the description of what Emrakul does to her surroundings in the BFZ fat pack booklet. Nothing remotely resembling Nahiri or her magic (hedrons, etc.) appears.

TL;DR anyone who still believes the "Nahiri is Avacyn" theory is a fucking moron.
>>
>>43711603
...you almost made it, Chandere. Almost. So close.
Your conclusion and almost all of your supporting evidence is spot on, but you just had to let that little bit slip in, didn't you? You can do it, though, you just need to keep trying and you'll get it right one day.

That said, your conclusion is indeed correct, the idea of Avacyn being Nahiri is not supported by the lore and would require retconning (and is stupid on top of things.
>>
>>43711601
It seems warewolf have an acnient grudge against collars, particulary Avacyn's Collar, the symbol of her church.
>>
File: gif of many forms.gif (571 KB, 199x199) Image search: [Google]
gif of many forms.gif
571 KB, 199x199
>>43711603
first of all, bait.

1. we don't know that
2.entirely possible
3. Sorin is a hedonist, traveling wide across the multiverse for his various pleasures.
4. It's a tried and true trope of unrequited love being eventually reciprocated, more often with the female being the first and the male eventually returning the love.
5. And? Not at all relevant.

I personally don't believe Nahiri is Avavcyn, but I wouldn't doubt if Avacyn was based off of her.

And your Nahiri hate is retarded.
>>
>>43705012
So in a thousand years, assuming that Zendikar somehow survives, can we expect the Zendikari to worship the half-forgotten heroes of the Eldrazi Crisis?

Gideon-Analogue: A man made of the sun whose righteousness protects all.

Nissa-Ashaya-Mashup: The guardian of all of Zendikar. Highly fallible as rumors still persist that she was involved in releasing the Eldrazi.

Kiora-Analogue: Basically Thassa and Cosi put together at this point. But more of an ass.

Jace-Analogue: Mysterious youth who miraculously... Did something that was about to work until another unrelated ancient evil messed it up.
>>
>>43711740
Ob Nixilis: Rita Repulsa with a dick, eaten by the Eldrazi before they are defeated
>>
>>43711740
Do the current people of Zendikar worship the planeswalkers who sealed the Eldrazi the first time?
>>
>>43711825
The kor worshiped Nahiri and the hedron surveillance routes alongside the titans.
This is why you style yourself as a god and your immortal unkillable enemies as demons/devils/the worst thing ever, so they don't get stupid and worship the unkillable monsters instead.
>>
Im new to these threads, what up with Chandere hating the kor
is it a joke?
>>
>>43711878

Chandere is a troll. Just ignore it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (16 KB, 600x455) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
16 KB, 600x455
>>43711878
They're the number one cause of planes somehow being completely and utterly fucked over (followed closely by Sarkhan Vol).
>>
>>43711825
No, but I doubt anybody really cared at that time. Just another weird thing on Zendikar.

This time, the majority of Zendikar's remaining population are actively involved. After the planeswalker's go their separate ways the people will slowly spread out and tell their stories to the next generation, with some features exaggerated. Then those kids will tell their kids and their grandkids a slightly more corrupted/exaggerated version. So on and so forth. Nissa's and Kiora's would likely be a bit more faithful to the originals since they are natives who will be returning throughout their lives.
>>
>>43711740
Don't forget satan analogue Ob Nixilis. And I don't Nissashaya has to worry about the rumors. Literally nobody but her and Sorin know what she did, and she can just threaten to go to Innistrad if he blabs.

>>43711878
She thinks Nahiri is making moves on her "husbando" Sorin and therefore has, for some reason, decided to hate the kor by association.
>>
File: chernobyl face.jpg (634 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
chernobyl face.jpg
634 KB, 1600x1200
>>43711878
Don't pay attention to the namefag who feeds itself of attention, baiting and trolling.

Just filter its name.
>>
>>43711926
You're blatantly ignoring the many, many planes attacked, completed, and/or destroyed by Phyrexia.
>>
>>43711964
Is that chandre?
>>
>>43711825
No, because Nahiri acted like the old woman that lives down the street after they sealed the Eldrazi, and the threat was much less dangerous than it is this time.
She also directly said the Eldrazi are like gods, the people of Zendikar just ignored the like part.
>>
>>43712014
They also forgot the OH GOD HORRIBLE part
>>
>>43711542
>>43711290
>>43711133
>>43710950

man oldwalkers were so much cooler than the current batch
>>
>>43712004
Yes.
>>
>>43712187
But Ajani is better than almost all the other planeswalkers.
>>
>>43712224
It's like I'm looking at a picture of a goth kid from middle school.
>>
So, like
Here's an idea that's been dancing around in my head for a while
What if Kozilek doesn't actually "eat" planes, but rather converts all the matter within planes into mana-producing machines? It would explain his fondness for ramp and mana-fixing effects, why it is emphasized he's the smart guy of the three, and what the black things are on his brood: mana generators. He's figured out that rather than having one-time stops at planes he can invest a little effort to make planes perpetually give him astronomical amounts more mana then they would by being eaten, and this bizmuth design is simply his design at the most efficient way to channel raw mana?
>>
>>43712313
What did you expect?
>>
>>43712897
You know, I really don't know what I expected.
>>
File: kiora.jpg (951 KB, 1200x905) Image search: [Google]
kiora.jpg
951 KB, 1200x905
Sassy fish a best
>>
>>43715293
Honestly, I found her a little insufferable in this UR. The last one she was in, I was fine with her because it actually showed her character: a free thinker and very self-confident. This one was just her constantly interrupting everyone, trying to hog the spotlight and glory, and "Hey, did you see my weapon yet? It's so awesome."
>>
>>43716026
It's because Kreines was writing. Everyone was kind of awful.
>>
>>43716026
If I was a planeswalker and present I would have nicked that shit and either gored her with it or broke it out of spite
>>
>>43716026
I think it's because we're seeing her from someone elses perspective, normally it's from her viewpoint she's no different from normal but it's from an outsiders perspective this time so she seems like an asshole, because she is and we love her for it.
>>
>>43716172
I'm gonna go with the 'it's Kreines' fault' theory first.
You can like an asshole character from a third person account, not just from a first person account, but the author's been known for being horrible in general.
In other words, Oh
>>
>>43716421
>>43716054
Who are the "best" writters at wizards?
>>
>>43706838
Literally everyone's tertiary color seems to be red when some hack writers fuck up the personalities of the characters.
>>
>>43716470
Kelly Diggle.
>>
>>43716661
That guy can actually write. It doesn't matter what his stories are about, they are always a great read.
>>
>>43712296
This.
>>
File: 51_PlanarPortal.jpg (133 KB, 534x450) Image search: [Google]
51_PlanarPortal.jpg
133 KB, 534x450
bamp
>>
>>43718436
shh no let it die I want to talk snowflakes
>>
>>43710482
>Jace is a perfectly fine and interesting character
His role is okay I guess but he's far from interesting IMO.

I'd bang him so much though.
>>
>>43710950
She was hunting down her former mentor, when she got captured. After extensive torture, she got shot in the eye by revolver ocelot.
>>
File: portalship_disrupt.jpg (71 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
portalship_disrupt.jpg
71 KB, 640x512
>>43712187
He's a question -
If Urza and one or two other Oldwalker showed up in the future, nerfed down to neowalker power levels, how would they adjust? Who would the other' have to be the most optimal/problematic for the current set of characters to interact with?
>>
Is there a site I can read that talks about the Magic lore? Like stories on Jaya Ballard or Urza?

>>43720417
What's a neowalker?
>>
>>43720417
Urza rarely used oldwalker power for anything, to tell the truth. He was an insanely talented artificer and blue mage before his spark ever ignited and almost everything he did was the product of using reverse-engineered Thran tech and his limitless lifespan to fuck Phyrexia's shit up.
>>
>>43721504
People who became planeswalkers after the Mending.

The Mending significantly toned down power levels of planeswalkers. They don't have godlike powers anymore, even the ones that existed before the Mending like Nicol Bolas and Sorin. Bolas is trying to get back to that status though.
>>
>>43720417
>>43721585
Urza'd have to learn how to wall again. He'd have to learn you can't just invert yourself to turn around anymore, and he'd have to accept losing a huge chunk of his memories or knowledge.
>>
>>43721585
Bolas has said that he could feel his power and knowledge draining away, incompatible with his mortal body. It's quite possible that Urza's later feats of artifice were due to his inhuman capacity for knowledge, which would drain away after being Mended.

Being like a god isn't just about having nifty powers. It also means you have higher ability scores.
>>
Guys.
What if.
Phyrexia The Third.
Featuring Mishra Reborn.
Complete with some sick chrome finish on his grill.
I'd love to see how Phyrexian (artifact) creatures would change were Mishra there to pull some strings and fuck around with everything, including Praetors.
>>
>>43707097
Actually, Jace appears to be specifically fifteen when he lands on Ravnica, not just that he's a teenager.
>He’d spent two years as the sphinx’s apprentice, learning the full abilities—and limitations—of his own mind. At fifteen, he was taller, and smarter, and more powerful than he had been before.
Then the stuff leading him to Ravnica goes down over the course of a few weeks or so.
>>
>>43718686
Anyone ever considered making an RPG for snowfleks?
>>
>>43722022
Im sure wizards has. many many times
>>
>>43721955
Ah, thanks. I hadn't checked the Alhammarret portion of the story because I was just looking for Ravnica details, which was, on reflection, pretty silly of me.

If we can nail down his current age, his age in The Secretist, and/or his age in Agents of Artifice, we'll be able to put together a fairly solid Ravnican timeline.
>>
>>43722022
>>43722128
Actually, I don't have the source on me, but they've said that they've more or less entirely ruled out making a Magic RPG because they already have a role-playing product and they don't want to needlessly split their customer base.
>>
>>43705012
We're probably far past discussion of the UR by now but damn I gotta say that seeing Jace unable to handle seeing the leylines got under my skin. He's supposed to be like, this super powerful psychic mage. Why the fuck couldn't he handle seeing and comprehending the leylines? I'll bet you 10 to 1 that Nicol Bolas wouldn't have punked out. You'd think just by virtue of him being the most popular Planeswalker that he'd at least manage to hold onto himself when looking at the leylines. Fuck, I mean, learning is what the dude DOES.
>>
>>43722276
He was visualizing the leylines of an entire fucking world - and a world that is far more lively and violent than any other. It makes sense that he needed a green waifu to lend a hand with it.
>>
>>43722197
That, and the whole 'D&D is about fighting monsters with your friends, Magic is about fighting your friends with monsters' shtick.
>>
>>43720417

If they bring Urza back, Magic is officially over.
>>
File: luckers life 1.png (2 MB, 1921x1051) Image search: [Google]
luckers life 1.png
2 MB, 1921x1051
You think you're lucky?
>>
File: luckers life 2.png (2 MB, 1920x1049) Image search: [Google]
luckers life 2.png
2 MB, 1920x1049
No, you're not lucky.
>>
File: luckers life 3.png (2 MB, 1921x1053) Image search: [Google]
luckers life 3.png
2 MB, 1921x1053
Because the lucky one is me.
>>
>>43722475
But what if they suddenly reveal someone as Urza's 'son' who is actually just a clone? Some blue mage that keeps stealing the spotlight.
How would you feel about that plot twist?
>>
>>43722532

Re-using famous characters when their story has been over for a good is a typical mark of desperation. It's the kind of mentality comic book companies use since their properties are not about the storytelling (or in Magic's case gameplay) but about recognizable brands.

If they bring Urza back it's a sign of desperation.
>>
>>43722566
I honestly wouldn't mind a throwback product including playable versions of important characters like Urza, Mishra, Serra and some others.

Do agree that they shouldn't bring them back lore-wise.
>>
I couldnt even finish the article. Jace is such a fedoracore bait it hurts.

>I have all these good ideas but no one will listen to me!
>I could mindfuck you all I just choose not to
>Changed my hair again nothin personal kids

So painful. I just want to read about cthulhu monsters killing everyone. Is that too much to ask?

Also maybe I missed it but where the fuck is Ugin
>>
>>43722649

Bringing them back in non-canon stuff like Commander is fine, I was talking about bringing them back in the storyline itself.
>>
>>43722665
Ugin was in the Chamber last we saw. Him and Jace had a disagreement.
>>
Which Planeswalker would you bully?
>>
>>43722835
Jace because fuck him

And Ugin too but in a friendlier way
>>
>>43722865
Really? Not Sorin? Not Tibalt? Not Bolas? Not Urza?
>>
>>43722865
You do know Ugin's first appearance had him melting the faces off of three people with his ghost fire.
>>
>>43725230
Questionable canon, given that they heavily imply that's an alternate universe version of Ugin.
>>
>>43725410
where do they imply that? He might just be looking through the time rift before he fights Nicole
>>
>>43721585
He wasn't an insanely talented mage preignition, actually.
Just an insanely talented artificer with the mentality of your stereotypical wizard. He couldn't magic worth shit until he got UNLIMITED COSMIC POWER
>>
>>43722276
>Blue should be able to do literally everything with ease, even things that are under the purview of its enemy colors
Choke on a bag of dicks.

Besides, while Jace does have a lot of potential as a mind mage, a lot of it is still just that--potential. Bolas brushes him aside very easily--though it's noted that Jace held out longer than most people would be able to--and Jace blacks out under the strain of maintaining a connection between ten minds at the end of the Implicit Maze.

Given that Nissa has heavily implied that the leylines of Zendikar are tied into the life force of all the plane's inhabitants--which, even after the Eldrazi incursion, presumably number greater than ten--it's hardly surprising that Jace had issues.
>>
>>43722675
Commander stuff is canon. It's just not necessarily taking place Right Now.
>>
>>43725494
Well, given that it is specified to be a time rift from the future, and the events of the story occurred in the timeline in which Sarkhan was born, alternate universe Ugin is a necessity. He would have been long dead by that point.

Now, while it's possible that the alternate universe in question was the one we now exist in due to the events of Fate Reforged, it's just as likely to be another reality altogether. It could easily be from a timeline in which, for a random example, Ugin beat Bolas instead of the other way around.

And, yes, I'm going to make the blanket assumption that, unless stated otherwise, all stories from before Khans of Tarkir occurred in the Khans timeline. I just don't want to deal with the can of worms that is trying to untangling which esoteric side-stories might have been from this timeline all along.

Fuck Dragons of Tarkir and that entire handling of time travel. There were far better ways to handle that, but they went with the dumbest one.
>>
>>43725586
>implying
First off, a lot of the flavor stuff from the first Commander product was slowly retconned by newer stories. Second, the flavor blurbs on the most recent products already contradict established lore by putting angels on Theros.
>>
>>43725773
WIZARDS: NO SENSE OF RIGHT OR WRONG.
OR CAUSALITY.
>>
>>43725773
I'm going to assume ugin was from the current timelinecause that's where we got best girl from.
>>
>>43722835
Urza
>>
DAILY REMINDER THAT RAL ZAREK IS A MURDERER AND A MONSTER
HE KILLED MELEK IN COLD BLOOD AND HASN'T BEEN PUNISHED FOR IT BECAUSE OF HIS CONNECTION TO THE GUILDPACT.
TEAR DOWN THE GUILDS!
#weirdlivesmatter
#occupytinstreet
>>
>>43725773
Well, unless the stories take place on Tarkir or have Ugin in them all of them take place in this timeline.
>>
>>43726410
If the guildpact is willing to overlook Ral attacking him it's safe to say he's willing to forgive him for destroying a science fair project.
>>
>>43722835

I'd bully Nissa.
>>
File: OGW Chandra Key Art.png (589 KB, 657x1022) Image search: [Google]
OGW Chandra Key Art.png
589 KB, 657x1022
C U T E
U
T
E
>>
>>43726410
Melek wasn't a person though, it was a weird. Thats like accusing someone of murder for breaking an Iphone with Siri on it.
>>
>>43726178
Yawgmoth go home.
>>
>>43727488
>being this personist
>>
>>43722177
If we use DOTP, we can extrapolate his age in AoA to be around 17 at the beginning and maybe 23 ish at the end, I think?
>>
>>43722276
Because Jace has historically got a truly terrible track record with green magic, and looking at the leylines is pure green magic. Jace has absolute zero idea how to into green. This isn't a case of him not being able to comprehend information in general, it's a case of him not being able to comprehend information that is presented in a way that's totally antithetical to how he views the world.
>>
>>43726410
Please tell me this is bait. I don't want to have this argument again.
>hasn't been punished for it because of his connection to the Guildpact
What connection? Literally no one knows that Jace and Ral have a connection; in fact, Ral is going out of his way to make sure nobody thinks there's a connection, on pain of getting taken apart by a curious dragon.
Furthermore, the entire reason that he killed Melek was because design screwed up and thought they needed to have a UR legend at rare, which they then changed their mind about a block later.
And finally, Melek is probably just a piece of machinery. You can't murder a non-sapient computer program.
>>
>>43729048
'what the fuck why is this written in moonrunes'
>>43726410
Oh no, he broke a really fancy computer, that Niv WANTED him to break. HE IS TOTALLY THE WORST.
>>
>>43726410
>MURDERER
I think you mean "vandal." More to the point...the laws of Ravnica arbitrate acts carried out against the guilds, between guilds, and by guilds towards the guildless. An action of a guild member that affects only property belonging to his guild is not subject to prosecution under the laws or Guildpact, and is handled internally.

Based on Project Lightning Bug and the fact that Ral had received a promotion, we can tell that Niv-Mizzet frankly doesn't care that Ral broke someone's Lego robot.
>>
>>43706768
Hitting EVERYONE with the paralysis may have been an accident brought on by zendikar mana, since zendikar mana has this habit of overloading spells.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>43706564
>>43706768
Battle for Zendikar Fat Pack booklet.
>>
>>43727047
>you will never slay bolas
>>
File: 1382467173431.jpg (65 KB, 490x543) Image search: [Google]
1382467173431.jpg
65 KB, 490x543
>>43729474
>>
>>43726106
Oh, you mean Nahiri
>>
File: Jeskai-615x446.jpg (72 KB, 615x446) Image search: [Google]
Jeskai-615x446.jpg
72 KB, 615x446
Favorite Plane?

Who Tarkir here?
>>
>>43730512
Partial to Theros and Shandalar myself.
>>
>>43730512
Ravnica. Tarkir would be up there, but not post-timeline-fuckery.
>>
File: 12961332.gif (2 MB, 319x180) Image search: [Google]
12961332.gif
2 MB, 319x180
>>43730512
>>43730626
>>43730742
>mfw there's people who unironically likes tarkir and theros
>>
>>43730926
>Mfw there are people with different opinions then me
>>
>>43730926
Well New Phyrexia is complete shit because Elesh Norn and friends, Ravnica is too busy-bodied, Innistrad would never make my vacation list and Zendikar is basically Mirrodin 2.0.
>>
>>43731013
>mfw i'm expressing my opinion
>>
>>43731029
What planes do you like then?
>>
>>43731025
Just go to Theros and convince everyone you're a god, like Xenagos.
>>
>>43731041
That's not what happened. He threw a party so rad he ascended to godhood. We get a bunch of frat-boys and go to Theros. That's how we become gods.
>>
File: SmugPepe.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
SmugPepe.png
28 KB, 200x200
>>43731033
Rabiah and Segovia.
>>
File: Bloodfire Mentor.jpg (653 KB, 1080x789) Image search: [Google]
Bloodfire Mentor.jpg
653 KB, 1080x789
>>43730512
KTK/FRF Tarkir a best
>>
>>43730926
What's wrong with Tarkir?
>>
>>43731349
IMO it feels too "Earth Cultures: the Mix"
>>
>>43730119
Sup Sarkhan

>>43730512
Innistrad a best.
Here's hoping SOI keeps it that way.
>>
>>43731455
...you mean like how Ravnica is 16th century Prague, with other bits of Eastern Europe jammed in? Or how Innistrad is 19th century Germany with a dash of Romania?
>>
>>43731568
In My Opinion. Did I just touch a nerver here?
>>
>>43731619
Not the other anon, but it does seem a bit weird that you're singling out Tarkir, when that's a thing they do pretty routinely. And I'm amused no one has mentioned Theros "Greece: The Greekening" yet.
>>
>>43731619
Not really, it just seems weird that you're specifically targeting Tarkir for that one. Theros, I get, since it was literally top-down Greece, but Tarkir isn't really any more egregious than Innistrad, Ravnica, Lorwyn, or Kamigawa.
>>
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 700x959) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 700x959
>>43729474
>you will never create life with fem bolas
>>
>>43731568
>>43731643
What's different about Tarkir is it's a mashup of several seemingly unrelated real-world cultures. That's probably what anon was complaining about.
>>
>>43731643
Am I not allowed to not like it?

Theros was just boring overall (that goes without saying), is not that is bad, is just so... MEH.
>>
>>43731726
...dude, that wasn't "you have to like it", it was "this is an odd thing you have said and I am interested in the reasoning behind it."
>>
>>43731711
Not really
Tarkir is a mashup of the mongols and the peoples they conquered
>>
>>43731738
No that Anon but you kind of started this argument by singling out Tarkir as "best" even though it's well known how hated Tarkir is after the retcon.
>>
>>43731928
Most people can agree old Tarkir was very entertaining for a stereotypical "Never-ending war" world.
Then Sarkhan happened.
>>
>>43731928
>you
You're talking to something like three different anons, buddy. Nobody said you had to like Tarkir, people were just confused when you said that you didn't like it for X reason that was also true of a number of other planes.
>>
>>43731928
I...what? How? I've never said that? I've only talked about pre-retcon Tarkir being good...
>>
>>43731928
Nah, pretty much everyone agrees Khans-Tarkir was better than Dragons-Tarkir. Thus, when they talk about liking Tarkir it's Khans, and when hating Tarkir it's Dragons.

Personally, I'm laughing my ass off at people getting buttblasted and confused about Wastes and <> mana.

<> is the solution to the problem between generic and colorless mana using the same symbol. Look at Sol Ring. The {1} and the {2} mean entirely different things (besides numerically). {2} can be paid with by colored mana, but {1} can't pay for colored mana costs.

Will a bunch of older cards, including BfZ cards, have to be errata'd? Yes, but it's a clean and elegant change. We won't being seeing <> for any costs besides Eldrazi- it'll all be in production.

And <> is generic enough to fit in among normal cards, yet looks Eldrazi-esque enough to fit well there too. Will we be getting Wastes reprinted regularly? FUCK no. MAYBE with Emrakul on Innistrad, but unlikely. Colorless mana doesn't need to be produced en masse unless it's with Eldrazi.
>>
>>43732566
Just call it anus mana
>>
Mad Max Dominiaria block when?

I wanna see a granny Radha leading her War ElfBoys to raid New Benalia.

I wanna see motorcycles and cars made from Phyrexian parts.

I wanna see a planeswalker die historic on the Shivan Road.

I want to see Karn segway onto Valla, shiny and chrome.
>>
File: 1434816112275.png (18 KB, 691x597) Image search: [Google]
1434816112275.png
18 KB, 691x597
>>43732769
S-Stop.
>>
>>43732769
Phyrexia will ride eternal, shiny and chrome!!!
>>
So I just started playing and have been practicing with some friends, but I don;t really know where to go from here. I got a blue/white starter deck, which booster packs and stuff should I buy? Is there a specific rotation I need to run in tournaments, if I ever become interested in doing that?
>>
>>43732868
Not really a good thread to ask in. You probably want to go find the standard general, because this is the lore thread.
>>
>>43732868
I'm glad you're joining the game but this isn't the thread for this kinds of questions.

It really depends on what you want your deck to do. I suggest looking for some cards or decks online and try to come up with a strategy or a general idea.
>>
>>43732890
>>43732904
Thanks, guess i'll try the other thread. Sorry to bother you guys
>>
>>43732831
>IMMORTAN GITAXIAS WAVED AT ME, HE WAS WAVING AT ME
>>
>>43731335
>>43730742
>>43730512
http://markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/133572392443/

Given that he openly acknowledged that they left it in the wrong state, they're likely going to fix it.
>>
>>43734110
Fuck yeah.
>>
>>43734110
How can they even begin to fix it? They outright stripped everything amazing with the last block.
>>
>>43734336
Simple
We kill the dragonlords
Or convert them
>>
>>43734336
I can think of two ways, one is how to train your dragonlord feat. Surrak, and the other is the fact almost all of the clans have a rebellion planned.
>>
>>43734336
The clans rebel, both Narset and Sarkhan end up teaching the people of the old clans
the dragons can't replenish themselves because Ugin has fucked off.
>>
>>43734336
Set one: Rebels of Tarkir
Set two: Dragonfall
>>
>>43734336
Ally color dragons spouting praises of the khans of old
>>
>>43734777
ENEMY, I MEAN ENEMY
>>
>>43734336
Ugin left his colorless toys lying around. Lots of artifacts and big ol' statues that can bitchslap a dragon. Pacific Rim on Tarkir.

The Morph magic is still around. Megamorph might be kinda scorned, but it might lead to further transformation and strengthening. Kaiju style fighting with humanoids going Ultraman.

The Dromoka are of two minds. The ones who are the loyal compatriots of dragons, and the ones who want to take on the spirit magic of their old ways. The Abzan ways aren't all gone. So they either integrate to become a greater whole or one usurps the other.

Surrak is honing his Falcon Punch, it seems. He's becoming a better predator and his people are always as hungry as their dragonlord. I'd say we're one pissed shaman away from Surrak doing what he did to that bear to Atarka and making her his bitch or making her his throne.

Silumgar's gonna get what is coming to him if he doesn't get rid of Sidisi. He'll die like Joffrey did.

It seems that as far as ol' Ojutai's concerned, so long as you don't bring up the K-word and try to go full raging dragonslayer, he's fine with you learning to do your own thing.

I'm not sure if the whole war to extinction will go very well. The struggle between both sides or a grudging balance seemed to be the norm for a good long time before Bolas fucked everything up. Ugin was even mediating things(teaching folks Ghostfire and Morph magic) before it all went tits up when he died.
>>
>>43734777
>>43734788
too late, now I'm thinking of some Dromoka dragons being like "You know, Dromoka was a lot less of a cunt when those Abzan guys were around. They were pretty cool."
>>
MaRo just confirmed returns to Tarkir and Theros.
>>
>>43734849
And the new Commander sets confirmed we're returning to New Phyrexia and Kamigawa.
>>
File: okabae.jpg (28 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
okabae.jpg
28 KB, 480x480
>>43732566
>There are people who didn't like D R A G O N S
>>
>>43732566
It's not everyone. Just /tg/'s loudest sentiment. Those of us who are cool with it or don't care know enough to let 'em vent.

Same shit as when Phyrexiia won. Same shit as when Avacyn came back. Same shit as when Jace became the Guildpact.
>>
File: Cuuuuuute.jpg (45 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
Cuuuuuute.jpg
45 KB, 600x440
>>43732566
The way I see it, Void lands is Kozilek's version of Devoid and Emrakul will have her own thing.

I actually liked Dragons of Tarkir, yes Tarkir is more fucked than it previously was but it was a fun set.
Also if Ugin hadn't come back, they probably wouldn't have been able to trap Ulamog and Oath might not have happened
and then we wouldn't have best Chandra
>>
>>43730512
My favorite plane is the plane they will never go to.
>>
>>43735403
Can't wait for Ugin to get mad pissed at her for misusing his ghost fire.
Good chandra card when?
>>
Late to this story but it was great.

Gideon continues to be the biggest badass. I would pay to see a 6 minute full quality animation of him facing Ulamog as he's about to get trapped
>>
>>43735840
Equilor?
>>
File: Gideon.jpg (106 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Gideon.jpg
106 KB, 768x432
>>43735972
Why is he so perfect senpai?
>>
>>43736014
Would love to see Gideon and Chandra form a couple.
>>
Question. Could a device carry the Spark? Had the rough idea for a living ship to be a planeswalker. Maybe have a slight Outlaw Star style to it.
>>
>>43736064
If a machine Golem like Karn could, sure they can.
>>
>>43736064
It's pretty sketchy. Generally, no since there must be sentience/soul.

Karn is a highly unique instance. He was designed and constructed with the intent that he would experience extreme environments and bursts of energy, during Urza's time-travel experiments and as the Legacy Weapon. I think that resilience helped him handle the spark-transfers. There's also the fact that he grew mentally and emotionally, which definitely set him up as sentient.

The only other example that is kinda close is Tezzeret. A good chunk of his body is artifice now but he's still got enough organic bits to still be alive and keep the spark.
>>
>>43736064
A device? No.

Something mechanical with a personality/intelligence/soul? Maybe.

For example, One Piece's Going Merry (and maybe Sunny Go) could certainly be given a spark. Naturally no, since they're ships built from wood, but if there's a personality and a will, there's room for a spark.
>>
>>43736014
Because he fights for the rights of every man and isn't secretly racist.
>>
>>43736042
Gideon and Chandra becoming a couple is about ten times more problematic than Liliana and Jace getting back together.
>>
>>43736394
Why? Are enemy colors not allowed to be with each other?
>>
>>43736042
>Not Gideon and Kiora
>>
>>43736409
He gave her to an order of zealots that he knew were going to torture her and strip her of her magic and spark, then shrugged and said 'if you're pure of heart, you should get through this just fine. ain't my problem.'

Then he proceeded to chide her when she proceeded to collapse their temple on them in a fiery inferno after proving her purity.

Not to mention throughout Chandra's life, her primary enemy has been white everywhere she's turned.
>>
>>43735403
Khans mechanics versus Dragons mechanics, since I'm on mobile and my phone just ate my reply:

Outlast fostered more interactions between cards, but bolster played well in a unique way.

Prowess was great for flavor and good enough to become evergreen in the next set. Rebound was kinda janky and honestly not too good.

Delve was a slam dunk- it rescued a forgotten mechanic, made it really good, and gave it to the three colors that each used it best to their abilities. Exploit was just outshone by Delve, and I expect to see it again some time as it's pretty solid, if lackluster.

Raid was a fun mirror to Bloodthirst, and great flavor, but it didn't really get to fully stretch its possibilities it felt like. Dash was great and I won't be surprised to see it again.

Ferocious and Formidable are practically the same mechanic- first cares about one thing with four or more, other cares about eight or more total. I feel ferocious is better just because not only is it easier to get a 4+ power guy, it's more fitting to green's sensibilities.

Morph obviously trumps megamorph. Manifest was okay, but it's necessities created some headache inducing rules interactions.
>>
>>43736422
>He gave her to an order of zealots that he knew were going to torture her and strip her of her magic and spark
False. He didn't know what they were gonna do.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.