[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #929: I Think I'll Go and Eat Worms Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72
File: 1442013359136.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1442013359136.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48060032
>>
File: geass.jpg (813 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
geass.jpg
813 KB, 1920x1080
>>48066753
Code Geass

Britain
Drop-In
Theatrics
Techy 250
Time Stop 1450
Geass Cancelling Implant 1500
Amnesia 1000

Jump is janky as balls but here we go.

Dropped in because the freebie is the only one that's not entirely redundant.

Techy lets you build some of the stuff in jump and is less CP than buying just one of the things this teaches you to make outright.

Bought Time Stop as I rolled but got something stupid (Transformation which gives you the ability to make people think you're someone else for 5 whole minutes). So I paid the whole 1200 for it as the limits are it stops your heart which is less serious when A) you can easily survive without your heart and B) you don't have a heart. Lets me go all Bernards Watch up in this motherfucker.

Geass Cancelling Implant was for a leftover 50 CP. Might be interesting to study as well.

Amnesia gives you 500 CP which is a weird amount for an amnesia drawback and it only wipes your memories from jumps so not your life immediately before that. Guess it'd feel like this is my first jump and I got not only the shit I got here but also everything else I have up to this point. Guess my "So, you have amnesia!" video time in the warehouse will be a little easier to get a grasp of than normal.
>>
File: 12343521.jpg (127 KB, 991x1000) Image search: [Google]
12343521.jpg
127 KB, 991x1000
>>48067227
Lewd
>>
>>48067165
Hmm, well it seems like this question can only be answered by seeing what Rankers are capable of on the upper floors and we sure as shit won't be finding that out anytime soon considering the pace of the story. I'll just accept it for now and wait for a canon answer.
>>
File: Dark Souls Elite Knight 1.jpg (32 KB, 487x487) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls Elite Knight 1.jpg
32 KB, 487x487
Good lord, just trying to make a Native Jumper from Dark Souls. Second jump I decided to be Undertale. Holy shit did my overview of what he'd do in the Undertale get out of hand fast.
>>
>>48067227
Despite the the edition a few threads ago Worm Anon and other namefags are not waifu material.
>>
>>48067313
>Implying I'm not shit
That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me.
>>
File: image.png (737 KB, 1025x771) Image search: [Google]
image.png
737 KB, 1025x771
>>48067313
Lies and slander.
Strike-chan is totally waifu material.
>>
Demonic Infusion from SMT:

"Combined with your knowledge of biology, you've devised a way of turning humans into part-demon aberrations through extensive reconstructive surgery. While general enhancements are easy, you still need intimate knowledge of a particular race in order to recreate specific traits. Additionally, a well preserved sample of their body must be used in order to kick-start the mystical side of your subject's abilities"

For the purposes of "a preserved sample of their body", I only need a piece the body, right? Because it says "sample".

Also, can I use Animorphs tech/my own alt-forms to harvest more DNA and build clones to create preserved samples?
>>
>>48067292
Just keep him away for murder-for-power perks. Or else he's gonna become like the Great One from Demon's.

Speaking of, when will you be jumping Demon's Souls and Bloodborne?
>>
File: 1441923827073.jpg (295 KB, 1000x1250) Image search: [Google]
1441923827073.jpg
295 KB, 1000x1250
>>48067313
But Strike-chan a best.
>>
>>48067334
I legitimately like you.
>>
>>48067346
Your waifu is shit anon.
>>
File: tumblr_o6cu8uJXe61v1h9g7o1_500.png (178 KB, 500x603) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6cu8uJXe61v1h9g7o1_500.png
178 KB, 500x603
>>48067313

But I'm totally the prettiest!
>>
>>48067292
So, he's a really upbeat character, nice, cheerful, basically how a player goes through Dark Souls. And since he's a Native, his loss condition is going Hollow rather than dying.

And again, holy shit my overview of his Undertale jump has gotten out of hand fast. Let me just make a pastebin of what I have so far.

http://pastebin.com/61Vnh8w6

Yeah, I was originally planning on a paragraph, but now holy shit he's just written himself due to the simple fact that there really is no reason for him to leave Toriel. So he's basically acting as a big brother figure for Frisk, sort of. He almost kills Undyne, but doesn't because he promised the only mother figure he's had in his life that he wouldn't kill unless absolutely necessary.
>>
File: Saber.jpg (42 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
Saber.jpg
42 KB, 500x363
>>48067346
>>48067334
>>48067378
>>48067383
>>
File: Despair.png (340 KB, 804x453) Image search: [Google]
Despair.png
340 KB, 804x453
>>48067313
No, no, you're right. I'm a shit-tier husbando.
>>
File: Dark Souls Elite Knight 2.png (151 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls Elite Knight 2.png
151 KB, 500x309
>>48067399
And I forgot the pic.
>>
>>48067399
>>48067413
But what country did he come from before coming to Lordran?
>>
>>48067401
Shut up, Seibah. You're the shittiest one.
>>
How long have some of those WiPs been in that folder, and when was the last time they were updated? Some of them even look completely finished, and as far as I can tell, haven't been changed in a long time.
>>
>>48067444
Name the ones you're eying and people can give you deets.
>>
File: Dark Souls Confidence Chart.png (186 KB, 1261x1057) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls Confidence Chart.png
186 KB, 1261x1057
>>48067423
That's just it, he's a Native Jumper, but he's in the same position as the original Player Character. No history, no memories, straight up Drop-In. It's why he's able to be upbeat and cheerful, because he's literally never known better so he just lives with it.

He basically acts how most players tend to play Dark Souls. Including the really silly shit some players get up to, especially the really silly shit. He ultimately linked the fire with a Soul Level of 75 and around 300 deaths.

And I really do mean silly shit sometimes, pic related.
>>
>>48067444
Years. Every time someone mentions a statute of limitations someone else pitches a shitfit.
>>
>>48067471
First of all, Arpeggio of Blue Steel.
>>
>>48067471
Different guy, but I've always wonder about Diablo, Starship troopers, and Metroid
>>
>>48067490
...I... THINK that one was completed? You'd have to ask myrmidont, he was the one who made it and I believe he's still around.
>>
So, going to the Panty and Stocking jump, then choosing Kill La Kill Kamuis as the clothing type for your stylish weapons.

Is this the best idea, or the worst idea?
>>
>>48067488
>I'm gonna die anyway, may as well have fun streaking while I do so.
>>
>>48067510
Well, you'll have to choose between using the weapon and using the kamui, so I'd say worst.
>>
>>48067509
If it is complete that version isn't on the drive, it would be cool if it was though.
>>
>>48067367
That is correct.

Potentially. Do remember that there is a mystical side to it all. Pure sci-fi stuff probably won't cut it.
>>
>>48067509
It's still in the WiP folder though, that's why I'm asking about it. Shouldn't it be in the complete folder if it's finished?
>>
>>48067513
He's invaded people like that before, practically nude and throwing piles of dung at them.

>>48067510
I'd say Kamui wouldn't be a category of clothing, merely that the two can coincide. Like, your stylish weapons can be capes, and then the cape part of a Kamui can be used as a weapon.

Or at least that's my interpretation.
>>
>>48067502
>Diablo
We rejected it for being shit. You're free to make your own version of Diablo, people would be happy.

>Starship Troopers
I think that was dropped.

>Metroid
You'd have to ask, iirc the guy who was making it was on IRC.
>>
>>48067586
There've been two people making Metroid.

They then joined forces.

Both of them then disappeared.
>>
>>48067381
>>
File: Arpeggio of Blue Steel.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Arpeggio of Blue Steel.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>48067522
>>48067539
Fucked if I know, you'd need to ask Brutus. This is the version I have.

>>48067502
Diablo is "technically" complete, but it was from some guy on SB who only really gave a damn about grabbing Nephilim power. I think people were hoping for it to be fixed up by the dude, but fucked if I know what's going on with it.

Ditto with Starship Troopers, though I know we have a "Roughnecks" jump by Megacorp, so maybe the Starship WIP was for the movie?

>Metroid
Last I heard, South gave it to some dude named Jack. And then we never heard from either of them again. Which is sad because I LOVED SOUTH'S VERSION.
>>
So one thing that bugs me about the Naruto jump (sorry to bring it up again) is the nine-tailed beast. The jump says it's special technique is quickened regeneration, but that's for all the tailed beasts. Nine-tails' actual special technique is negative emotion sensing.
>>
>>48067586
>We rejected it for being shit.
Not good enough reason to keep it off the drive. Bleach is on, and its staying on, so should Diablo.
>>
>>48067577
>He's invaded people like that before, practically nude and throwing piles of dung at them.
Reminds me of Northernlion.
>>
>>48067626
Go away.
>>
>>48067626
I know you're just trying to stir up drama, but Diablo was rejected under the "It's from Spacebattles and the guy won't respond to criticism" clause we reject all kinds of shit for.

Also, WIPs don't count as final. That's been established before, if an incomplete WIP is all we have, someone else can make a complete jump.

>>48067655
I really wish he would.
>>
>>48067399
How'd he react to Omega Flowey/ASRIEL DREEMURR?
Also, I presume Sans judged him? That probably went well, given he's spared everyone in Undertale and only fought in his home world because he had to.
>>
So, looking at Overlord without having watched/read it, Warrior seems extremely badass and I want to choose it...but the mage stuff seems almost too good not to choose. And Drop-In doesn't get the best of either.

What do?
>>
>>48067682
There's a perk called... Combined Focus or something?

Go Warrior and get some of that Mage goodness too.
>>
>>48067612
Is it? I thought Kurama's thing was just being stupidly powerful but not having a gimmick like the others.
>>
>>48067609
>so maybe the Starship WIP was for the movie?

Looks like it has elements of the book (neodog), live action movie (ferret, beer and entertainment), and CGI movie (Marauder MKII, federal intelligence bugs).
>>
>>48067682
Cheat, and buy unified focus with lv.100 and realm of heroes to get both.
>>
>>48067680
I wonder what his LOVE would be. As in, legitimately wonder, because it could be very low given that most things in Dark Souls don't die permanently.
>>
>>48067612
All of the things could do that too, that's why there was a special training process to deal with it.
>>
>>48067682
depends if you want to punch shit or blast shit

Personally I prefer magic since it has more utility than just killing things
>>
>>48067682
Depends on what build you want: Warriors are insanely strong/tough, but lack in versatility. Mages can pull off some pretty incredible magic feats, but are fairly fragile. Drop-Ins have good aspects of both and are very fast, but lack true strength in magic and physical abilities.
>>
>>48067490
I am like 90% certain that used to be in the completed jumps folder at some point.
>>
>>48067723
>Personally I prefer magic since it has more utility than just killing things

Personally I prefer magic since it has more ways to kill things
>>
>>48067523
Alright, thanks.

I'll invest mystical cloning and temporal stasis (to keep my library of disembodied limbs from rotting).
>>
>>48067713
Was it this one? Because this version is supposedly the 'Finished' version.
>>
>>48067682
600 CP Unified Focus Your physical might is as your magical might, and your magical might
is as your physical. The more powerful you are physically the more powerful you will be
magically, the more powerful you are magically the more powerful you will be physically. This is not a recursive loop, it simply balances things out such that whichever is lower is raised up to
the level of the higher. As you see increases to your physical or magical strength you will see
similar increases in its opposite, as they are now forever linked. There is a drawback to this
however, things that weaken your physical strength will now also weaken your magical abilities,
and things that disrupt your magics will make using your physical powers a daunting prospect at
best.

This? Isn't this basically just that Smite perk that does the same thing, right down to the drawback? It wouldn't help that guy get the better parts of being an Overlord Mage would it?
>>
>>48067705
Nah. Kurama is stupidly powerful with a gimmick, but said gimmick is more of a defensive nature than offensive. It mixes well with chakra sensors, because not only do you know where everyone is at, but which ones actually want to hurt you.
>>
>>48067735
Same.
>>
>>48067723
So does Warrior. Leading people can be used for a lot of purposes, and while I don't know about Overlord, anime martial arts can be put to almost as many crazy uses as magic.
>>
>>48067737

Nah, that's for the CGI tv series only (there's been a lot of adaptations). There's another one in the WIP folder.
>>
>>48067718
Would he even gain LOVE, given that a lot of the monsters are legitimately incapable of anything other than killing and stuff related to that? Would you gain LOVE from killing Genocide Chara and having it stick?
>>
>>48067738
Except the smite one doesn't lower them to below their strongest as individual stats.
>>
>>48067742
So is there literally any reason that half of Kurama is way more powerful than 6 other Bijuu besides ESCALATIONâ„¢?
>>
>>48067165
I wanted to thank you because I've based my entire build on the Kaguya bloodline and martial arts.
>>
File: Metroid- South Version.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Metroid- South Version.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>48067763
Oh. Well herpaderpaderp then.

I shall take this opportunity to still morn the loss of South's Metroid, because holy shit.
>>
>>48067768
Doesn't it?
>>
>>48067774
Each tail is exponentially more powerful than the last. is much stronger than 1 etc. This is true for Kurama and the Ten Tails too, with Kaguya being exponentially more powerful than he is.
>>
>>48067696
>>48067715
>buying an undiscounted capstone in a cp vampire jump
>>
>>48067680
>How'd he react to Omega Flowey/ASRIEL DREEMURR?
Haven't quite gotten there yet, I'd say he'd likely charge as bravely and as valiantly as against Gwyn, either that or Flowey is more obsessed with Frisk, so they don't really fight because they Cheat at the start and just toss him to some inconvenient spot in the void.

>>48067718
Personally I don't think the "They don't tend to stay dead" really matters much here, since it's more about willingness to commit violence. He has absolutely no conniptions with murdering the shit out of people, he does however have problems with breaking a promise to his one and only Mother Figure. So high LOVE, but still a good guy.

There's also the fact he never even thought of not killing as an option until Toriel told him he didn't need to kill, and that was surprising enough that he tried it and found it interesting. Not like they'd be able to hurt him much anyways as he's undead and he has the Heart Locket item.
>>
>>48067809
Just saying you got options bro.
>>
>>48067774
I think it's just that Kurama inherited more of the Ten Tails/Kaguya's power.
Ever play Devil Survivor? Think of him like Babel, he just happened to inherit more of the power.
>>
>>48067822
One wonders why the Sage didn't break them down into more pieces or at least equally sized pieces.
>>
>>48067805
Didn't get enough cuddles from mommy?

I meant, it would boost your magical power, but it wouldn't let you learn the highest level spells, would it?
>>
File: infinite chocolate.gif (367 KB, 615x800) Image search: [Google]
infinite chocolate.gif
367 KB, 615x800
>>48067805
>>
>>48067839
I'm not the guy who asked. Why are you so angry?
>>
>>48067870
Pretty sure he's baiting for some kinda reply.
>>
>>48066570
>Related to that drawback, if we take MC-kun and naruto or sasuke dies, can we revive them to bypass the failure condition or is it a one and done deal?
>>48066618
>It's a one and done.
I know you are trying, but this is why your drawbacks are not very good (from a design and "is it interesting/ could you have fun with this" standpoint)

Your drawbacks can be way to railroady. This makes then shallow and boring. Abritraty rulings like that are not cool. MC-Kun should be the "The Plot/Stations of Canon have to happen" drawback. Where you still have godlike powers, but if everything goes tits up off the rails, you are in trouble because your train ride out of here is waiting at the epilogue, and if you butterfly it away, you are stuck here until you die, at which time you go home.

You can do that in a variety of ways, but there is no unseen force making everything go according to plan. (well there is, but that force is you) This should still be able to be fun. Doing a Venture Bros thing where you don't even try to keep them alive, but have several clone tanks of the main characters in the Warehouse you decant as needed is interesting. Especially if what happens is they get in a battle, die. and it is like in a scripted video battle where no matter what happens, you use your Outside Context Mindraping powers to make the plot continue as if they had won.

Bonus points if you do not even try to fully clean up the evidence, just whammy the important characters and pick up the big chunks of body parts. So several nobody villagers are seeing pieces of dead Naruto around the town, and know if they say anything to the authorities, that bland faced man with falling stars in his eyes will come around to "fix" them, like he did to their neighbors.

And that is the REAL reason all the villagers stay away from Naruto, not the kitsune, because rival villages HAVE succeeded in killing him in the backstory, but you "convinced" everyone important to the plot nothing happen
>>
>>48067819
He might help against Flowey, wear him down enough while Frisk helps the SOULs, maybe get them to rebel sooner. Though that might have happened because Flowey reseted so much he unknowingly weakened his hold on the SOULs-wait, could he heal Asgore before Flowey kills him? Might make the fight easier.
>>
File: Shirou.png (252 KB, 800x666) Image search: [Google]
Shirou.png
252 KB, 800x666
So, with all the Rider stuff, what do you look like?
>>
>>48067875
What a fat rotten load of bad opinions.
>>
>>48067682
Depends on you build.

I took the drop in's rouoge/red mage/ranger starters, divine and arcane caster, and the damage dealer of warrior's.

Being level 100 and RoH gives you a crapton of firepower. Tho' you could save RoH anyways, if you can stomach nothaving a special class/class abilities.

Now, if you want my opinion, dark wisdom is priority. It lets you convert a spell from a magic system to any magic sustem you know (is like sharingan, you cant just copy on the fly, but you can potentially learn every spell). Which gets broken to all hell in Fate becuase mages use very limited power while Overlord or Mushoku Tensei are high magicon the "blow up an army levels". Going further with Abyss of magic is just an option.

Or you could go full mage LV100, RoH, arcane, divine, dark wisdom, abyss, then get the drop in capstone and have all the magic power converted to physical power too.
>>
File: 1467067622993.gif (3 MB, 344x261) Image search: [Google]
1467067622993.gif
3 MB, 344x261
>>48067786
That looks insanely awesome actually. I'm saddened to know it exists and will never be completed in the direction it was heading.
>>
>>48067313
But lucarioanon is A+ waifu bait.
>>
>>48067889
Imagine a mantis made of bones.
>>
>>48067846
>You are as powerful magically as you are physically, and as physically powerful as you are magically.
>I'm pretty sure this won't make you stronger magically as a warrior or better physically as a mage, I don't understand why people think it does or why they're yelling at me for being a retard
>>
>>48067893
My only complaint about the MC drawback is that you can't let them die and then turn the story into the shonen version of Weekend at Bernie's.
>>
>>48067920
The Sage would probably notice. He's a force ghost, remember?
>>
>>48067730
Unless you get the boosters and the 100CP perks from the warrior and mage skiltree. the mage ones explicitely state that just being level100 gives you nazrick level blasts, regardless of origin
>>
>>48067906
Supposedly the other person that was working on the jump was going to work with south to make it more like that, but then they both vanished. I also think both of them are university students who are busy with school, so, wait until they graduate?
>>
>>48067889
Sort of like what OOO would look like if his Driver was made in the modern day, giving him a more modern look and feel instead of like an ancient King/warrior.
>>
File: 1457369977449.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457369977449.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>48067906
I know, right?

Now compare the last version we've seen from Jack. It's... I dunno, it's something. If anything I prefer South's just from how fucking quickly the theme and flavor text just yanks you right in. But when Muyo left, South went with him.

>>48067932
It's hard to say, none of them have shown up since Thread 730.
>>
>>48067539
>>48067609
Regarding Arpeggio: I'm going to have to rework the backgrounds with regards to balance since some folks rightfully pointed out the backgrounds weren't balanced, after I thought it was finished and ok.

You *could* jump it, but be advised that it's not well balanced as is and it's going to change significantly at some point when I finish my current projects. so that's why I requested it to be moved to the WIP folder.
>>
>>48067917
Bruh, there's a difference between being able to cast a a fireball on the level of a nuke and being able to cast the most complicated spells. One just requires power and one requires actual skill.

Or do you really not understand that skill =/= power?
>>
>>48067927
Sure, but that doesn't mean a Level 100 warrior wouldn't cave their face in if they had equal equipment and they got in close, which is what I said: incredibly powerful magic wise, but fairly fragile.
>>
>>48067786
You bastard why'd you have to let me know about this? It's so much better then the one in the WIP folder.
>>
>>48067886
He'd probably be too late to get there, I'd have to roll for it as he's consistently behind Frisk until he accidentally gets ahead of them when Sans takes them to Grillby's. And then they coincide during the Undyne battle and he nearly kills her, in fact, she would have died if he didn't think quickly and heal her.
>>
File: jumpermorals.jpg (174 KB, 462x2809) Image search: [Google]
jumpermorals.jpg
174 KB, 462x2809
>>48067986
Because, my dear anon.

Delicious candy.
>>
>>48067738
So would Drain No from Young Justice prevent one from weakening with the other?
>>
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 1600x600
I was wondering does anyone know if HunterAnon? He made Hunter x Hunter jump, but IDK if he left /JC/ or just went anonymous.

I ask because I think that Hunter x Hunter jump could be improved upon. However if he's not around anymore it would be pointless to point out what could be improved.
>>
>>48068013
What.
>>48068000
Unfortunate, though you might have luck, who knows?
>>
>>48067967
What does it fucking matter? Just bring your own magic system to apply the magic power to! Or take mage as the class since martial arts didn't even exist in Yggdrasil! Or learn the fucking spells!
>>
>>48067968
Didnt you mean a drop in having weaker magic than a mage? that's what i answered to

But still; get mage, take boosters and Defense focused 100CP perk from warrior's tree. Boom Armored mage.

I just like the drop in perks because is fun to mess with people like stealing their stuff during the fight, sniping them Perorocino Style(invisible and from 2 km away), or just doing a point-blank ligthing bast.
>>
>>48068061
So not that guy, but how long would it take to get to the point where you could learn level 10 spells if you're a warrior with RoH and Level 100?
>>
File: 1467351380031.jpg (48 KB, 613x460) Image search: [Google]
1467351380031.jpg
48 KB, 613x460
>>48068094
>>
>>48068100
If you have Unified Focus and Dark Wisdom, all you'd need is to see them once.
>>
>>48068100
I imagine it would have to take a while. Your entire development up to that point had been heading in the opposite direction, you'd have a whole new set of concepts to learn. Of course, training perks would help, but you'd still have a long way to go.
>>
>>48068097
Huh-oh! Anon, I was just giving the other anon a quick run down on the basic strengths and weaknesses of each class. But yeah, what you said is true too, I was just explaining what each class brought to the table.
>>
>>48068043
At the very least, it needs some kind of Hiatus drawback.
>>
File: hello darkness my old friend.gif (443 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
hello darkness my old friend.gif
443 KB, 500x285
>>48068112
>implying anyone cares

You're not gonna get through to them, anon. If anything, they'll just go "his non-argument is so dumb it doesn't DESERVE anything higher than name-calling."

Take it from me, there's no point fighting it. Emotion will overcome reason, every time, because none of the participants are robots. Emotion is stronger, more primal, it'll always take control.
>>
>>48068112
We need to add this to the OP. Or at least post it as the second post in every thread.
>>
>>48068112
This should be posted in the OP of every thread where Debate is a central topic ever.
>>
I've done this, like, four or five times in the past, why do I still get nervous when I post a WIP to the thread?

Sorry this took so damned long, I'd like to have some kind of reason, but, really, I just felt run-down and couldn't be assed.

Gungeon Jump WIP(?):
http://pastebin.com/VQhaeHxh

This is mostly a WIP to see what people think of it and to ask for help with loading it with puns.

Questions before I wait for people to react:
I realized that there is not/can not find a Breath of Fire Jump. This is troubling, to me. Is it a thing/is someone working on one? If not, how should it be done? Should all the different games be their own Jump? Should the main series be one Jump with different time periods as the locations, and with Dragon Quarter as its own thing? Or maybe just fuck Dragon Quarter? Because, honestly, fuck Dragon Quarter. Severe departure from the series with a stupid little gimmick.
>>
>>48068156
>>48068172
There's no point. Emotional beings are incapable of logical debate. That's the way of things.
>>
>>48068148
I've seen this exact same post before, with image included.
>>
>>48068156
Won't work. There'll be a huge argument over it that'll just devolve into name-calling.

Such is the cycle of the chain.
>>
File: [spooky nico noises].gif (1 MB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
[spooky nico noises].gif
1 MB, 500x369
>>48068197
That's pretty spooky, anon.
>>
>>48068185
Cool.
>>
>>48068116
I don't know, that would enable you to, but Dark Wisdom doesn't instantly give you the ability to cast a spell you've see. It just guarantees that you'll eventually be able to figure it out. And Unified Focus gives you as much magical power as you do physical power, not as much magical skill as you do physical skill. So you'd be that stereotypical character trope of the apprentice who has incredible power but can't focus it enough to use their spells properly until they've gone through a bunch of training montages.

Also, there's the problem that taking Realm of Heroes, Level 100, Dark Wisdom and Unified Focus would put him at 1600CP total, so unless he wanted to take the worst drawbacks he'd be unable to buy anything else (and even then, only another 200CP worth). And there is a lot of nice stuff to buy in Overlord. So he might not want to do that combo.
>>
So, what's the most ludicrous plausibly deniable or anonymous use of greatly out of setting powers you've used on low power level worlds? I kinda released a dinosaur on the National Mall in the West Wing jump to ensure all the cable news shows talked about nothing else for a week and derail the momentum of my opponents. And I had Groudon raise the Kerguelen Plateau until it was roughly the size of New Zealand, but the French declined to do anything particularly cool with the new land because of the seismic anomalies, which is sad because I was genuinely curious how colonization of a completely new landmass in modern times would look like.
>>
>>48067889
First, we take Kamen Rider W as a base. Central body is dark red, left arm is a soft pink, right arm is a bright, passionate red. The soft pink arm has a pattern of japanese cherry trees and on occasion seems to flake-off a set of cherry blossoms. The bright red arm has a pattern of roses, and flakes off rose petals. The central body is has a scale-pattern inlay on the suit, with a gap in the back for my twenty-two-foot-long tail (while I'm human-sized) to stick out of. The face resembles W's, except instead of a W-antennae there are four silver "horns" sloping backwards.

Instead of the silver dividers like on W, they have diffused due to the inclusion of a rogue factor - namely, Prometheus and it's two stacks of Evolutionary Power. The colors have long since started to run together, creating a fine gradient.

The Tri-Memory Driver is on the best, forming a W-shape when all three Gaia Memories of DRAGON, PASSION, and BLOSSOM are locked in. The belt is made of chains - which loop over and over the body forming bands of it along the torso, shoulders, arms, legs, and tail. Due to the rampant Evolution, the chains themselves are taking on aspects of the Memories, appearing vine-like until more closely inspected and constantly growing and shedding roses and cherry blossoms. This also applies to the chains I manifest to attack.

And the entirety of it looks as if it's constantly flickering with flame.
>>
>>48068185
Looks interesting, I'll have more comments once I'm done reading it. And as far as I know, there's no Breath of Fire jump being worked on at the moment. There should be, though, it's a great series. I think a good way to do it would be 1 and 2 together, then 3 and 4 each having their own separate jump. There's enough differences in tone for those splits to work.
>>
>>48067889
I just completely stole Armed Hibiki's look. I love that suit design, I don't care that it's unoriginal of me and doesn't make sense given that I'm using an OOO Driver for it.
>>
>>48068245
You could take the Smite equivalent of Unified Focus and save 600CP.
>>
>>48066534
>Oh, well. I'll pull up the newest one so everybody can tell me it's shit in that case.

It is hard to tell what exactly has changed without update notes, but...

>RED Alert (+300 CP):
>If you are an Irregular the Guardians will look the other way if they send
rankers for you in all but the most blatant and public violations of their rule.

>Shadow Run (+300 CP):
>If you are an Irregular the Guardians will look
the other way if they send rankers for you in all but the most blatant and public violations of their rule.

This is wrong. Remember the purpose if the tower is to make gods. And Irregulars are the intended users of the Tower. The guardian of the Tower let the Red Ranker loose at the beginning during a test it was administrating, as part of the test it was administrating. With another Ranker there to kill it. Because they are trying to make contenders strong enough to make it to the top. Not to let anyone gank the people most likely to reach the top before they realize their potential.

>And All of Them a Hostage ( +200 CP):
This is another BadWrongFun drawback. Look at what started it all, Pokemon for what Drawbacks should be. The one that make a Legendary auto hate you does NOT make it an auto loose. Good drawbacks come from within the setting. One where the FUG (or some other faction) TRIES to kill one of your companions if you fail is appropriate. When you start adding fiat crap like you think YOUR jump is some Special Snowflake is just sad. Tower of god is high powered and dangerous enough without you trying to wank it to be extra edgy.

>To See the Stars (+600 CP): This is just a bad drawback because you did not try to make it fair. The previous drawback puts you against the 10 great families and Zahard, who are all stalled ad the 136th floor, and no other known ranker made it higher. It will be more difficult than just killing them. This should give a spark, since the goal is to make Axis, which are reality warping gods
>>
>>48068249
Ah, yes.

Kamen Rider SHOUJO.
>>
>>48068292
The smite equivalent is worse outright.
>>
>>48068310
How?
>>
>>48068185
It's on the jumpmaker. If they think each Breath of Fire can support its own jump, no reason but time not to do it. And no, nobody is doing one right now.
>>
>>48068249
Dante would be proud.
>>
>>48067889
Honestly? A modified version of OOOs. I made my custom suit of Power Armor to look like the OOOs suit, even before I got the Driver.
>>
>>48068247
I just tell them that I'm a jedi.
>>
>>48068309
SHUSH. NONE OF THAT.
>>
>>48068324
Your "jumper card" ever has TaToBa Combo on it, and those were made only a couple of months into Jumpchain's existence.
>>
>>48068316
doesn't it not actually make you better in either category, just levels you out, resulting in no net gain?
>>
>>48068299
>This should give a spark
I prefer "gives you the full power post-spark" rather than forcing me to end jumping.
>>
>>48068341
No. It has TaJaDor.
>>
>>48068352
If you increase one the other goes up with it, which is what happens with the Overlord one too, isn't it? Or am I misunderstanding something?
>>
>>48067889
I don't have a Rider form yet. But whenever I do, it's gonna be shiny and gold as fuck.

I'm still waiting for Gaim. So that I may truly become a fruitbasket. And plant the Forbidden Fruit in the Garden while trolling Sagara in an epic manner.
>>
>>48068372
Yeah, that's what I meant to say. TaToBa's the basic combo, TaJaDor's the all-red. I don't know how I got those names mixed up. My point stands, though.
>>
>>48068267
Mostly I'd want to work with Breath of Fire 3, but I know enough of 4 to do that, I think. I'll look at a couple of playthroughs on YouTube and get on that one, and someone else can take the other one.
>>
>>48068402
What are these combos?
>>
>>48068185
>Should the main series be one Jump with different time periods as the locations, and with Dragon Quarter as its own thing?
No, the Settings as Locations is always a dumb idea.

Locations are things you can change in jump by moving your body. If it is something you are stuck in for the entire jump it should NOT be something you have to roll randomly or spend CP on.

Also, condensing several different games into one just fucks over everyone and ensures NONE of the games get a proper jump.

The various Breath of fires are not interchangeable. Anyone who thinks so should not be making this jump.
>>
>>48068337
YOU CAN'T HIDE THE TRUTH.

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE.
>>
File: My Card.jpg (48 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
My Card.jpg
48 KB, 375x523
>>48068402
Truth be told? I tangentially knew about Kamen Rider, but didn't know much about it, when the card was made.
I asked "Who is that". And then I learned the glory of OOOs. I finally got a chance to watch it earlier this month, I binged it over like four days.

>>48068431
Combos are certain combinations of Core Medals that resonate together, along with gaining the normal abilities of each Medal, the combo all-together has a special ability or two.
>>
>>48068146
>Please stop posting until you learn how to type a sentence without looking like an idiot.

Please stop posting until you learn how to type a sentence without being an idiot.
>>
>>48068398
But what fruit are you?
>>
>>48068435
I agree; it was just an option to try and save time. I prefer three to four anyway, so I'll just do that one, maybe come back to four later.
>>
>>48068457
He's baiting with overly hostile replies to conversations. Just ignore.
>>
>>48068441
NO, IT'S NOT TRUE.

Oh god it's going to get worse when I pick up a Dragonfruit Lockseed from Gaim.
>>
>>48068431
Kamen Rider OOO's different forms are made by mixing and matching pieces of armor conjured by the Core Medals. Certain selections, usually ones coming all from one color of Medal, though there are exceptions, grant bonuses. Gatakiriba (the all-green insect mode) grants duplication powers to turn into a one-man army, Latoratah (the all-yellow cat mode) gives fire and light powers, SaGoZou (the all-grey large animal mode) gives gravity manipulation, Shauta (the all-blue sea life mode) gives the ability to turn into liquid, and TaJaDor (the all-red bird mode) grants flight, energy blasts and improved use of the Taja Spinner weapon. There are also a few combos like Putotyranno (all-purple dinosaur mode) and Burakawani (all-orange reptile mode) that only exist as combos and can't be broken down into their base parts, so we don't know what they do on their own.
>>
File: 1442779391269.png (972 KB, 500x1116) Image search: [Google]
1442779391269.png
972 KB, 500x1116
>>48068467
I could make a jab at my Jojo Stand and how I was like a female Sun Wukong in the beginning of my chain, go Banana possibly.

But I'm a fucking grubber, and would probably try to shoot for Kiwami because I'm an unimaginative twat who seriously wants that Forbidden Fruit. But barring that, likely Banana.
>>
>>48068479
>Spelling and grammar mistakes on 4chan aren't tolerable.
>>>/s4s/
>gassed like the Jews.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>48068479
>>48068529
>Literal grammer nazis
>>
>>48068538
Did you keep your money tail?
>>
>>48068538
Ah, Banana Arms. The lamest of the fruit armors. All the other fruits manage to look cool, why doesn't Banana?
>>
>>48068521
And then with Gara's Lost Work you can make your own Core Medals, and your own Combos.
>>
>>48068553
>>Literal grammer nazis
And proud.
>>
>>48068538
Dude, do NOT get Banana Arms. All of the fuckers who use those lockseeds are the EDGIEST. LITTLE. SHITS.

People accuse Ryuko of being edgy, but these guys. H'oh boy.
>>
>>48068555
I was an Infernape in Mystery Dungeon.

That is close enough.

>>48068560
Probably because its user was a fucking edgelord starting out.
>>
>>48068578
It's just one guy. Though yeah, he is the edgiest little shit. And I think you're right and it is the Banana Arms that's doing it. Once Kaito gets LeBaron he becomes almost bearable.
>>
So, speaking of Overlord, how much am I gimping myself by just taking one of the 100 CP classes as a mage and none of the 200 CP classes?
>>
>>48068599
Is that the guy who's literally ranked higher than Shadow and Donte on an edginess chart? What's his name?
>>
>>48068608
Who cares
>>
>>48068597
Yeah, but Banana Arms barely looks good on Baron, and doesn't look good at all on the other suits. Check it out, here's a cool dressup game for the Riders: http://crimes0n.deviantart.com/art/FLASH-Kamen-Rider-GAIM-Arms-Change-v17-61-5-BETA-408454201 (check out the guy's other Rider dresup games, too, they're all pretty good. Nicely toyetic). The only one Banana comes even close to looking good on is Gaim, and then only because the color scheme suits him.

>>48068613
It is, yes. His name is Kumon Kaito, and oh my god is he a tool.
>>
>>48068608
What 200 cp classes?
>>
>>48068634
The specs, I mean. Crowd control, Evoker, etc.
>>
>>48068649
I'm assuming you would just be a Jack of All Trades, Master of None.
>>
>>48068628
Honestly it's gonna depend on the jump, but it really does fit the early chain theme I had and it could be an interesting callback... granted I would really really hope I could modify the appearance at least. And pray it doesn't make me more of a fucking tool than I already am.
>>
File: This shit is bananas.png (203 KB, 650x1000) Image search: [Google]
This shit is bananas.png
203 KB, 650x1000
>>48068628
Its hard to be Banana Kaiba
>>
File: approval.png (222 KB, 610x472) Image search: [Google]
approval.png
222 KB, 610x472
>>48068247
I used the Authority of the Primordial Chief Gods (Ea, Dyaus Pita, Anu etc), an aggregate of supreme Mysteries tied to creation and absolute judgement amplified even further by Soulfire energised by my sacrificed Origin (which was an equal and opposite to Potnia Theron, an Authority that drew on power directly from the Root itself) to create a new species of Phantasmal Beasts.

They're clouds that look like giant, friendly white dogs. When they bark at people, cozy and restful sleeps will come to them.

Nobody in Undertale except Sans knows where the Sleep Night Puppers come from. Nor have they yet to suspect they're a backup system to prevent an outbreak of DETERMINATION should humanity somehow destroy my observer moon, by Rube Goldberging humanity with conceptual comfiness to discourage prolonged conflicts.

>>48067889
Nope.

None of that. Losing my convictions is bad enough without looking like some sort of rubber fruit bugbot.

I'm going to reqire that damn cosmic energy all day and night if that's what it takes to make the technology stop looking so stupid.
>>
File: COSUMIC.jpg (141 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
COSUMIC.jpg
141 KB, 1440x810
>>48068709
>I'm going to reqire that damn cosmic energy all day and night if that's what it takes to make the technology stop looking so stupid.

>Cosmic Friendship Energy

Anon I....
>>
>>48068709
You made a bad purchase decision, friendo.
>>
>>48068697
Shit, I'm trying to remember another dumb Gaim meme. It was about Kurokage, some pun on his spear's name and how TV-Nihon super weeaboo'd the translation. Anyone have that?
>>
>>48067696
Wouldn't it be better to be a Mage with the Warrior capstone, since then you'd have a shit-ton of physical and magical strength and skill, ass opposed to a warrior just getting physical strength and skill but just magical strength?
>>
>>48068709
Awww, what's this? Buyer's remorse~?

Try using Cosmic Energy in tandem with all those harem perks and tentacle beauty upgrades.
>>
File: 1444305289123.jpg (59 KB, 500x714) Image search: [Google]
1444305289123.jpg
59 KB, 500x714
>>48068709
>hating Kamen Rider armor this much
>>
What would the divine parentage of Moros in Percy Jackson give, if it was even allowed?
>>
>>48068768
It's like he doesn't want to be a space karate bugman or something. What a loser.
>>
File: FRIENDSHIP!.jpg (87 KB, 759x502) Image search: [Google]
FRIENDSHIP!.jpg
87 KB, 759x502
>>48068709
>Hating on Kamen Rider
You and I are Enemies now Man of the Spiral.
>>
>>48067488
>>48067513
It's easier to dance when you're in the buff, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqacyIaq27o
>>
>>48068709

>Thinking it won't just get even more out of control
>>
>>48068142
Oh wow indefinite hiatus. That sucks.
>>
>>48068802
>not wanting to be a space karate bugman

Well he could try Kiva, but then he'd be a clown-vampire.
>>
>>48068781
Aren't they Death and Matter? I assume you'd essentially get Hazel's abilities.
>>
>>48062092
83 Nechronica
Age 13
4 Sisters(Angelica[Alice, Maiden, Warm Smile -100, Requiem, Gun God, Hand of Death, Magic Bullet, Trusted Companion -100, Kung Fu, Chainsaw, Twin Pistols, Anti-Tank Rifle, Book], Victoria[Court, Anticipate, Advice -100, Composure -100, Psychedelic, Throne of the Void, Distorted Power, Vortex of Destruction, Steel Bones, Laser Beam Eye, Mirror], Triela[Sorority, Tough Love, Grace -100, Romanesque, Waltz, Dance of Death, Battle Maiden, Deranged Gears -100, Karma Processor, Steel Bones, Tentacle Tail, Light Saber End of Tentacle, Doll], Henrietta[Alice, Healing, Undefeatable Heart -100, Romanesque, Waltz, Dance of Death, Battle Maiden, One's Many Charms -100, Remote Attack Light Saber Tentacle Tip, Steel Bones, Tentacle Tail, Light Saber End of Tentacle, Cute Clothes]),
Europe
Drop-In
Combat – A Guide to Kicking Ass and Taking Names, The Anarchists Cook Book to Dolls -100, Necromancy for Dummies: Volume 8 -100, Toy Makers Apprentice -100, Mint Condition -100, Advice -200, Warm Smile -200, Healing -200, Maiden -200,
Baroque, Regeneration, Karmic Corpse, Mutated Being, Super Strength -100, Instrument of Evil -100, Waltz -200, Dance of Death -200,
Adhesive Pads, Slurper, Extra Eyes Back of Neck, Meat Snake Tongue,
Photograph
Killing Floor +400, Children of the Dead +400,
Fuck this world. Swiftly collect all dolls and savants. Take them to the Light of Terra. Keeping the savants seperated out from the general population of dolls. Exterminatus with extreme prejudice, shatter the world and anihilate the pieces. Create new living but soulless bodies for the non companion dolls and savants, transfer their souls into the living bodies and reeducate the children. Find a new planet for them. Leave them their with clones of myself that contain full sets of my memories to watch over them and guide them. Move on to the next jump gaining living altforms for my new companions.
Continue
>>
File: fusion nadeshiko states.png (462 KB, 700x821) Image search: [Google]
fusion nadeshiko states.png
462 KB, 700x821
>>48068818
And oh shit, now he's purple, star-patterned, and has skis!
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>48068831
1 Golden Sun
2 Starcraft Zerg
3 Sailor Moon
4 Claymore
5 Soma
6 Axe Cop
7 Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
8 Shin Megami Tensei
>>
>>48068846
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt. Need a new 7
>>
>>48068827
Not that guy, but Moros is Doom incarnate and can do whatever the fuck he wants, not even Zeus can defy him. All the gods dread what he might do because they're all at his mercy.
>>
>>48068486
Hmm, BoF3. What powers to do...

A skill system perk where you can learn skills and share them among teammates.
(Since you can farm the Skills Inks might be better to say the skill gives you ability to make the Ink instead of having it be it's own thing)

Upgrade/clarification that lets you learn an examined skill permanently and still loan an examined skill to someone else.

Gene System ???

Fairy Ring town with ring in Warehouse/ make Fairy Rings...

Training Perk (training that wimp at the Docks)

"By Your Powers Combined/Fusion Dance"

Warmech / Archmage companions

Ability to be a Master/Learn Skills (even supernatural skills) from others as if they were a Master.

Timeskip Meta power? (can go into isolation and have 10 year timer pause, timer resumes when you start interacting with wider world again) Both Ryu and Teepo did it...

That One Scripted Battle: once per Jump you can loose and die against a superior foe(s) and you are kept alive by Jump Chan Scripted Plot powers, but you have to eventually beat whoever you lost to before you can continue the jump.

Dragon Race
Guardian Race
Yggdrasil Tree Race
Winged People.

Lot of good stuff there.
>>
>>48068857
Erfworld
>>
>>48068818
>States

Huh, the Part 1 jump doesn't make a mention of those. That coming in Part 2?

>>48068857
Alan Wake
>>
>>48068709
If you took Terraria, and took the Inventory Perk, you have Social armor slots that cover up, but do not diminish the effect of, your armor and equipment. And if it's just that you want to look like you, there's the Familiar Wig/Shirt/Pants that make you look like you normally look. Just wear that over it, no one will know the difference between you in the armor and you out of the armor.
>>
File: TSGB-Rocket_GoBusterOh.png (266 KB, 330x524) Image search: [Google]
TSGB-Rocket_GoBusterOh.png
266 KB, 330x524
>>48068845
And now he's a giant robot! Can anyone stop this towering pillar of friendship?
>>
File: TSGB-Go-BusterOhRocketDrill.png (208 KB, 325x620) Image search: [Google]
TSGB-Go-BusterOhRocketDrill.png
208 KB, 325x620
>>48068888
No! The Anti-Spiral's worst nightmare has come to pass: The robot has drills!
>>
>>48068435
The problem is that none of them are different enough from each other to qualify as their own Jumps. They all have a couple of new mechanics and drop some of the old mechanics, but most of the things are similar enough that the jumps would all feel repetitive and boring. You might be able to get away with making two if you cut off Dragon Quarter into its own thing, but that's about it.
>>
>>48068864
queued
>>48068866
saved
>>
File: go busters.jpg (197 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
go busters.jpg
197 KB, 1191x670
>>48068888
You forgot that was a crossover with a secret agent sentai group to fight a giant robot made by an old evil organization being piloted by a multiverse Theiving Rider that only wanted his Decade Senpai to notice him
>>
>>48068918
Devil Survivor 2.
Shiva says hi.
>>
>>48068866
Yep.
You can gain access to two States Switches in-jump via Fourze's purchases, but the States aren't available to you via The Power Cosmic.
However!
I am plannin on having a perk in Part 2 to 'tweak' any switches you already have to be States switches, which makes them more powerful and gives them extra gear on top of that.
For example, Elec comes with Billy the Rod.
I was hoping to address this because I realized that I never went fully into detail on States and their capabilities in Jump 1 due to Fourze being a guest star in that jump
Since he's a starring role in Part 2, I'll be more in depth with those portions
>>
>>48068959
saved
>>
>>48068980
I prefer the Fire states, just because I find saying "Hee-Hack Gun" slightly more amusing than "Billy the Rod". Only slightly, though, they're both pretty great names.
>>
>>48068858
Oh, I thought they were talking about MtA.
>>
File: Luna Fourze.jpg (91 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
Luna Fourze.jpg
91 KB, 750x500
>>48068980
>>
>>48069011
No, yeah those two get some really fucking amusing names
I don't know what Magnet States gets but it's actually not that bad of a form from what I remember of it
>>
File: Naruto Jump Upload Edition.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Naruto Jump Upload Edition.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>48067612
This thread needs more Naruto. I have a drinking game based on how many times it's mentioned you see, and I am still alive. And conscious. Somehow.
Also you're right. I've changed the jump to reflect this.
>>48067875
What you described would make it more rail roady, not less.
The reason why they can't die is because that drawback is an escort mission. And what the hell kind of escort mission let's you get succeed after your the one your escorting dies?
>>48067776
Awesome. I love hearing this sort of thing.
>>
I felt like making a one page PDF on how I make imaged jumps in case anybody was interested in my process.

I made both Magicka and Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt using this.

What do you guys think? Waste of ten minutes or useful information for folks that don't know or have the inclination to learn how to use Photoshop?
>>
>>48069045
Magnet States just gets the N Magnet Cannon and S Magnet Cannon. Not nearly as amusing to say.
>>
File: determination.png (340 KB, 767x617) Image search: [Google]
determination.png
340 KB, 767x617
>>48068771
>>48068739
>>48068750
>>48068768
>>48068808
YOU SEE THAT COSMIC DARTH VADER SUIT?

/THAT/ IS STYLE

CLUNKY DIVING OUTFITS WITH BITS WIRED ON IS /NOT/ STYLE

AND DAMMIT, I WILL FIND A WAY TO MAKE THOSE DAMN COSMO GERMS LOOK LIKE PROPER SMART-COSMIC CLOTHES IF I HAVE TO COME UP WITH NEW LAWS OF REALITY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.

>>48068881
I...need to check what I took in Terraria though I have a terrible feeling I focused on catching stars or something.

>>48068818
HELP ME KARMATRON DYNAMICS. HELP ME STACKED CORRUPTION PERKS. HELP ME YHVH. HELP ME TOM CRUISE.

>>48068802
>space karate bugman

Not everyone likes to cosplay the Johj

>>48068903
...you know, the sad thing is that's even the worst part. Why does it have space shuttles for arms. Just. Why. That's not aerodynamic at all.
>>
>>48069072
Nothing wrong with having little tutorials to help people out.
>>
File: Friendship.jpg (171 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Friendship.jpg
171 KB, 1920x1200
>>48069099
Man of the Spiral. I think you need, a Befriending.
>>
>>48069099
>...you know, the sad thing is that's even the worst part. Why does it have space shuttles for arms. Just. Why. That's not aerodynamic at all.
It's a space-mecha, ASA. It doesn't need aerodynamics.
>>
>>48068863
Races will probably end up being, in order of price: Human, Beastman(Rei), Wyndian(Nina and the other winged people), Yggdrasil Spawn(Pico, I think he was called?), Dragon, and Guardian. I have no idea what Momo is, though maybe she's just a weird human or Wyndian?

Observe will be its own Perk. Might be an undiscounted 300/400 CP Perk, though, and if not, a Perk that Humans get a Discount on. The Skill Book and Skill Ink will be a bundled Gear option that you get a discount on if you have Observe, and will teach you how to make more Skill Ink.

Master and Student will likely be the capstone and pre-capstone for one of the backgrounds, probably Human, as that'll be the default Drop-In option and game Jumps, for my money, always have the Drop-In's Perks make it more game-like. Probably roll the Training Perk into Master.

Dragon Genes will be a separate section, where you can select some of them, with a limitation on the max number(two, maybe three, and always on?), if you're not a Dragon. I'm really thinking that I should remove the Infinity+Trance+Radiance combo from it, but I can't think of a good way to do it that's not obviously, "Holy shit, no, you can't have a Kaiser Dragon transformation." Maybe just make it prohibitively expensive without Drawbacks?

Everything else looks good.
>>
Is anyone still working on the Endless Space or Spore jumps?
>>
>>48069099
>a cardboard cutout in both personality & appearance
>talking shit about style
>>
>>48069099
YOU FOOL, NO EVIL CAN DEFEAT FRIENDSHIP, EVEN YHVH AND TOM CRUISE ARE POWERLESS!
>>
So, I'm looking through Kingdom Hearts, and it's notes.
If I buy the keyboards using CP, do I get to wield it or do I need another perk
>>
>>48069132
Is that a planet? Did Nanoha blow up a goddamn planet?
>>
>>48069183
It's fanart.
>>
>>48069183
No, she befriended a planet. Her blasts don't do any permanent damage, silly.
>>
>>48069178
>keyboards
KeyBLADE phone, BLADE
>>
>>48069183
It's fan art.
>>
>>48069058
Hey, you see that empty space at the end?
That is where you post the version and change log so we do no have to go through line by line to see what you changed/tweaked.

Also smart to post the version number on the first page. This is not that hard, and avoids confusion later.
>>
>>48069153
Which ones are the snake people?

>>48069159
First hasn't been seen in a year or so, other hasn't been seen in a month.
>>
>>48068863
Run the Gene System like the various Mecha Jump do. Make the Dragon race expensive, but give them a bunch of free points towards buying Genes. Other people can still buy into it if they want, so it doesn't lock anyone out.

Something like:

+ Dragon Race (400-600 CP)

+ Gene System
=== Dragons get 400-600 Gene Points for free. Others can pay to buy in (200-400CP)

+ Flame Gene (100 CP)
+ Frost Gene (100 CP)

That sort of thing.
>>
>>48069212
See the post I linked? That's only thing I changed.
>>
>>48069153
Blue/Deis is best snek. Momo is of the grassrunner tribe or something? Some sort of rabbit girl I guess.
>>
>>48069178
If you buy it you can use it.
>>
File: 1313685655257.jpg (91 KB, 467x342) Image search: [Google]
1313685655257.jpg
91 KB, 467x342
>>48069099
>HELP ME KARMATRON DYNAMICS. HELP ME STACKED CORRUPTION PERKS. HELP ME YHVH. HELP ME TOM CRUISE.
Xenu can't help you now, m8.

It's time to open your arms and accept the power of friendship and spirals.
>>
>>48069099
>HELP ME TOM CRUISE.

No, you see. Tom Cruise would be embracing this road.

I seriously think you ought to just pick a different route - SOLU is not your gig.
>>
>>48069099
For reference

Fourze befriended the guy that killed him after he resurrected with space friendship magic

Friendship man, too powerful.
>>
Is there anything extremely dangerous I need to worry about in Alan Wake? From the jump (and my limited memory), I believe that there was an eldritch abomination akin to Silent Hill that forced you to face your problems. But then I remember that it was basically a bog-standard human that cleared the town/darkness and that the enemies (Taken?) were merely low-level superhumans.
>>
>>48069229
or have the genes have their own point system, like teigu or viruses or bayonetta weapons or other subsystem things like that. Dragons get a certain amount free, everyone else has to pay to get half as many, but can purchase that more than once just like dragons can purchase more at a discount or something?
>>
>>48069285
The void-bastard doesn't want you to face your problems, the void-bastard is REALLY. JUST. AN ASSHOLE.
>>
>>48069285
>Low level superhumans
Rather generous. They can take a few bullets, less if you shine a flashlight on them, but they're not really any stronger or faster then normal humans.
>>
>>48069234
Well, if you ever update the jump again, you should include a changelog as not everyone has the time to trawl through tens to hundreds of threads.

I mean, you don't have to, but it's just a nice thing to include.
>>
>>48069226
>>48069236
I honestly don't know what Deis counts as, aside from a sorceress. She apparently uses her magic to shapeshift, because she's seen in BoF 3, underneath a pyramid, without the snake tail. She's also walking around bare-assed naked in that scene, from what I remember, so...

And, Momo being a beastperson, likely a rabbit, makes sense. Red-headed genius rabbit scientist. Neat. Cool to know.
>>
>>48069153
Well, you've got a vote for me to keep Kaiser Dragon, if you can make it work.
>>
>>48069330
I do normally. But I changed a single thing I linked the post to, so I didn't see the point.
>>
>>48069331
I'm fond of the fan theory that BoF 4 is actually a prequel to the other games, in which case Deis is an extradimensional being that is desperately trying to NOT become a goddess. Ascending to godhood is a bad thing in Breathe of Fire, it chews you up and spits you out.
>>
>>48069320
Really? I remember them being slightly faster, or at the very least peak human, but maybe I'm mixing them up with some other foe.
>>
>>48069331
Technically, I believe Deis is a goddess. The sister of one of the main villains. She is still best snek though. I very much want her as a companion.
>>
>>48069360
why?
>>
>>48069362
These are basically just shadowy normies from some out of the way town, not zombie Usain Bolt. Only thing really superhuman about them is their toughness and that's no more impressive then most video game enemies that take a few shots and it's not like you use military level weapons in game.
>>
>>48069360
>Deis is an extradimensional being that is desperately trying to NOT become a goddess
You mean she's Red then?
>>
File: 35ff5bff6a3e073e14f0d72dc0b8d314.jpg (176 KB, 1414x1000) Image search: [Google]
35ff5bff6a3e073e14f0d72dc0b8d314.jpg
176 KB, 1414x1000
>>48069288
That's basically what I was getting at, yeah. Genes as their own point system. Some of them would obviously cost more than each other.

Another idea is to do them like the Kamen Rider Anon did. I really liked the way he handled it. His method of handing out small packs of Core Metals for free with certain purchases, as well as giving the option of buying more packs at discounts. It wouldn't be hard to transition that system over the Dragon Genes. You could even lock out the ultimate combo to just the Dragon race if you want.
>>
>>48069358
Thanks for that. Not all jumps include one, but it's always really convenient when they do (and vice-versa).
>>
>>48069341
It would probably, overall, cost more than half of your points to get it, with no one, not even Dragons, getting a Discount on the three. May total 600-800 points, though.

>>48069383
I'm very tempted to put in a Canon Character Companion option for 600 points.

>>48069399
They tend to go batshit insane and try to commit multiple counts of genocide.
>>
>>48069423
I just hope there is a way to be like Blue/Deis. Being a cool Naga like being I mean.
>>
>>48069423

>Kamen Rider anon
did i fucking forget to put my name on a jump
again
fucking hell
>>
>>48069416
So not too impressive, then -- especially for those with a few jumps under their belt. Is there any evidence that they scale or get stronger in any way? Are they likely to use swarm tactics?
>>
Does invasive species work retroactively? Like, if I took pokemon trainer, do I get to evolve legendary pokemon traits, or do I have to do Zoo Tycoon and encounter them a second time before I can do that?
>>
>>48069399
It's just how the metaphysics work in that setting. Gods either go insane or wither away into nothingness. The lucky ones manage to stop their withering halfway through by descending from godhood. That's where dragons come from. At least, in BoF 4, if you don't go with the theory that it's a prequel then it doesn't apply to the other games. The theory works pretty well, though.
>>
>>48069454
Thats an awfully expensive canon companion option. Not saying she isn't worth it, but with blue feathers floating around. Still, I am really loving the idea of a breath of fire jump.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.