[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shinigami Savant Quest #69
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20
File: Seireitei_vector.jpg (211 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
Seireitei_vector.jpg
211 KB, 848x480
You are Kusajishi Riku, a shinigami and Captain of the Seireitei Court Guard's Ninth Division, and today has reminded you of a very important fact: just because nobody is dying and the entire Seireitei isn't on fire doesn't mean there isn't at this very moment a crisis situation unfolding.

"So we're good, for now," you announce, closing your denreishinki. "At least in my Division. Who knows about the others."

"One Division at a time, I guess," Kisuke sighs. "I have to figure out a better way to determine..."

A knock at the door to the office interrupts the thought. "Pardon me, Captain Urahara, I have a report."

"Go ahead, Miss Nemu," Kisuke replies. "What happened this time."

"The Lieutenants have returned from the Dangai," she announces. "They report no unusual activity."

You share a worried glance with Yoruichi, wondering what this development means. Kisuke however merely smiles. "Well that settles it. Lady Yoruichi, Lady Riku, I would appreciate if you prepared for a fight."

"I have a feeling this is about to get ugly."

“How ugly?” Yoruichi asks with a frown, knowing that behind her old friend's calm exterior lies a dangerous realization that he's simply chosen not to share for his own reasons.

“Incredibly so,” Kisuke replies. “In fact if we are not careful this situation could become as dangerous as Aizen's rebellion, at least in terms of its long-term implications.”

“The threat of our fellow officers being replaced without our knowledge really could be bad,” you acknowledge, “so it may not be an overstatement.”

“What a pain,” Kisuke sighs. “Wish I could say for sure that my own subordinates aren't secretly in on the enemy's plan, but I haven't even been able to fully screen my organization for Mayuri's informants yet. You two have had a century to get to know your Divisions, and I can't attain that degree of familiarity in a month.”
>1/2
>>
>>48075842
As well as you used to know Kisuke, and with as many times as you've seen him since his exile, it's easy to forget that he's basically had to start from scratch with his own Division's personnel and activities. There's no way he could tell in just a few seconds that his own Third Seat hadn't been replaced by an exact copy the way you could with your own daughter or your Seated Officers, for example, and it would be foolish to insist that he try.

“We need to buy time,” Yoruichi decides, her expression telling you clearly that she's so deep in thought that she may not even be aware that she's thinking aloud. “Find a place to work on a solution where we can be confident of our security.”

“That leaves out most of the Seireitei,” Kisuke observes thoughtfully. “And from what Lady Riku's told us the Valley of Screams is off-limits as well.”

>We can set up something at one of our Divisions and restrict access.
>I'm sure there's some place you can think of, like one of our training grounds.
>... what about the Kurosaki clinic?
>Other?
>>
>>48075867
>We can set up something at one of our Divisions and restrict access.
>>
>>48075867
>I'm sure there's some place you can think of, like one of our training grounds.
>Other?
Maybe Kuukaku can provide a pseudo safehouse? If it only affects Shinigami officers, it might help to ask non-Shinigami elements. And I doubt she'll be cloned to the extent of including her permanent injury.
>>
>>48075867
>>48075898
I vote for this option.

Plus we haven't interacted with Kuukaku in forever.
>>
>>48075867
>Try and confirm if the reports are true by opening a garganta to Yoru's bedroom or to the Valley of Screams.
>>48075898
supporting the Kukkaku residence to serve as the location for clone screening.
>>
>>48075929
Valley of Screams is confirmed.
>>
>>48075898
Second.
>>
>>48075957
confirmed as in we have access to them or confirmed as in we still don't access them? I'm going off of the basis of the returning lieutenants (with the assumption that they're real) reporting that there's no unusual activity.
>>
>>48076013
Last time we tried to access it we failed, same with the portal between Riku and best cats room.
>>
>>48075867
>... what about the Kurosaki clinic?
>>
File: bleach_others0121.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bleach_others0121.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
>>48075867
“There IS one possibility,” you admit, carefully pondering the possibility. You've never liked leaning on family connections to solve problems, as your adoption into the Shiba was itself a massive favor which lends legitimacy to your still-secret marriage. “We could ask her for help.”

“Do you even know where she's living at the moment?” Yoruichi asks you, by now very familiar with your adoptive sister's odd habits. “I admit I lost track.”

“Wait, who are we talking about?” Kisuke asks nervously.

You shake your head. “I haven't talked with Kaoru about family matters like that for a while, but she may still be living in Junrinan.”

“You're not talking about Kūkaku, right?” Kisuke persists, a tone of panic creeping into his voice. “Please tell me we're not talking about Kūkaku.”

“Do you have a problem with my sister?” you demand, crossing your arms defensively. Kisuke shudders involuntarily.

“I fear no man or hollow,” Kisuke informs you. “But that woman... she scares me.”

“Aw, quit being such a baby Kisuke,” Yoruchi sighs, bonking her old friend over the head. “That limp got better, and the scars healed eventually.”

“I guess you have a point,” he admits sheepishly. “It's been a long time after all, she probably doesn't even remember.”

It occurs to you that there's one little flaw in your plan, which is that access to and from the Seireitei is still restricted due to the recent unrest both from Aizen and Muramasa. Leaving without being noticed will be difficult, if not impossible. And not everyone you may want to bring with you can disguise their presence as well as you can.

>Arrange an exit with Yamamoto for yourselves and a list of allies (who)?
>Sneak through, just the three of you?
>Try and sneak through with your allies (who)?
>Other?
>>
>>48076149
>>Arrange an exit with Yamamoto for yourselves and a list of allies (who)?

We should probably make sure that Yamamoto hasn't been replaced. Unlikely, but still worth making sure.
>>
>>48076149
>>48076175
Yeah, this seems like the most prudent course of action.
>>
>>48076175
>>48076185
Feel free to suggest a shortlist. For your information Rangiku will want to remain with the Division as your second-in-command, and Apacci will want to come along to solve the problem. The rest will basically do what you tell them, because they either have no strong feelings either way or because their feelings are equally strong in both directions.
>>
>>48076149
>Arrange an exit with Yamamoto for yourselves and a list of allies (who)?
Only persons I can think of that have a shot at identifying clones in the near future are Unohana and Kaoru.

Kisuke would still be tagging along here, right?

>>48076209
Apacci it is then. I'm also fine with including either Kai or Mirai.
>>
>>48076259
>Kisuke would still be tagging along here, right?
Si. He needs some seclusion away from any possible plants, spies, or informants.
>>
>>48076209
At least Apacci, Kisuke, Unohana and Kaoru.

If anyone else wants to come then sure as long as we know their cleared.
>>
>>48076209
Time extension please. Thread's a bit slow and I'm considering my options.
>>
>>48076285
On the assumption that there'll be actual discussion. I'll give 10 extra minutes for that, since it's an important consideration how many Captain-class fighters you want to take outside the Seireitei and which ones you feel comfortable taking with.
>>
Gin is an important asset. I just don't know if he is more useful with us or in Seireitei.
>>
>>48076315
We could probably leave standing orders for Rangiku to coordinate with Shunsui too, since he's in the loop about this already.

And I think he has an excellent chance of distinguishing his own Lieutenant for starters.
>>
>>48076353
Well I'd leave Gin in Seireitei. He's got a keen situational awareness that's more useful there. He's not exactly a people person.
>>48076354
This I can agree with. Shunsui can stay in seireitei.
Doge can stay in Seireitei.
Jushirō can also stay in Seireitei.
>>48076283
Not sure about bringing Kaoru along.
>>
>>48076400
Kaoru's the head of Kido corps as such she has possibly worth while skills in terms of identifying clones or finding out whats going on. She is absolutely worth taking.
>>
>writing
Also there was a pretty bad spill at my desk. My computer is fine, but there were a LOT of very expensive library books in the line of fire. As I'll be seeing to those as well over the next few minutes there may be a delay.
>>
>>48076492
take your time, we'll be discussing while you save campus assets and yourself from expensive fees.
>>
>>48076509
And swear like a drunken Marine. Don't forget that bit.

Shouldn't be too much longer, the damage as it turns out was mostly to *my* books.
>>
File: Yukishiro.Tomoe.full.824082.jpg (513 KB, 1185x962) Image search: [Google]
Yukishiro.Tomoe.full.824082.jpg
513 KB, 1185x962
>>48076616
“We need to inform Yamamoto we're going,” you tell your wife and friend. “He should be able to come up with some pretense as to why we're leaving, make it seem credible. That way it's less likely to show our hand too early.”

Yoruichi nods in immediate agreement. “We could use a little help.”

“Kaoru is the go-to expert on kidō, and she's a member of the Shiba family as well. Assuming the Kaoru we ask is the real one, she should join us.”

“That just might work,” Kisuke admits. “If it's a family matter that explains the three of you leaving at once. Then all that's left is the question of my departure, possibly explained as visiting an old friend.”

“Then it's settled,” you nod. “Yoruichi, please speak with Yamamoto. Kisuke, gather whatever you might need from around here. I'll go talk with Kaoru.”

The three of you head off in different directions, and you feel their reiatsu shrink into the distance as you blaze a path towards the Kidō Corps compound. Along the way you send a message to Rangiku telling her to stay put, and to coordinate with any Captain she determines is “safe”: particularly with Gin, whose keen insight may prove a crucial advantage in days to come. You soon after find your younger adoptive sister sitting outside of her office, enjoying a cup of chilled tea and a small plate of dango.

“Ah, Riku!” she greets you warmly, gesturing to the seat next to her. “Sit, it's too nice a day not to enjoy it properly!”

“Kaoru, I need to tell you...”

“For once, nothing is going wrong!” she continues, missing your tone completely as she gazes at the beautiful blue skies. “No traitor Captains...”

“Kaoru...”

“... no crazed, brainwashed zanpakuto...”

“Sis, you're not listening...”
>1/2
>>
File: 9thDivBarracks.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
9thDivBarracks.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
>>48076725
“Hm?” she asks, finally looking at you instead of at the clouds. “What's wrong, Riku? You look like you're spoiling for a fight. Don't tell me Zaraki's after you again, once a year or so's enough trouble.”

>Try and come up with a way to test her responses?
>Just tell her what you know, you can come up with something later.
>This is her, you're pretty confident a fake Kaoru would be more attentive and far less relaxed.
>Other?
>>
>>48076751
>This is her, you're pretty confident a fake Kaoru would be more attentive and far less relaxed.
>>
>>48076616
You know that, that spill was all part of Aizen's keikaku right?
>>
>>48076751

I dunno she seems fairly unhesitating.
>>
>>48076751
>>Try and come up with a way to test her responses?
"Something has gone, horribly wrong." See if she immediately pitches a fit/freaks out or becomes attentive.
>>
>>48076751
>>
>>48076751
Kaoru seems to be someone who copes with stress by maintaining a schedule with a keep calm and carry on attitude. All the events as of late has put her on edge judging by the dialogue. Anything that impacts her daily routine and how she deals with it. would be a way to tell if it's her.
>>
>>48076808
>>48076851
Second.
>>
>writing
3d10, best of 3 for delivery and observing the results.
>>
Rolled 4, 9, 8 = 21 (3d10)

>>48076950
KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON KAORU
INTERNALLY FREAK OUT
>>
Rolled 10, 4, 5 = 19 (3d10)

>>48076950
>>
Rolled 4, 8, 6 = 18 (3d10)

>>48076950
>>
>>48076959
>8, non-critical
Solid result, though nothing special.
>writing
>>
File: 1465067950286.jpg (319 KB, 1000x1136) Image search: [Google]
1465067950286.jpg
319 KB, 1000x1136
>>48077013
“Well, something's actually gone terribly wrong and we need to go to Kūkaku's to figure out a solution,” you explain to your sister, “because staying here may be too dangerous.”

There are a few seconds that follow during which Kaoru's smile slowly fades and her expression sours. You can tell that you've ruined her day, and that her reaction was far from immediate, which suggests it may be safe to feed her a little more information. Her response to the news that you suspect an army of duplicates may be invading the Seireitei will hopefully confirm your suspicion that this is the real Kaoru.

“Oh...” she says, frowning. “I see. That bad, is it?”

“Worse,” you continue. “We ran into two near-perfect copies of myself and Yoruichi in Valhalla, and were forced to kill them. It's highly likely that somebody within the Seireitei is trying to replace us Captains with our evil twins.”

Kaoru stares at you for a moment, as if uncertain how to respond. “So... like that one episode of Star Trek?”

“Which one?” you ask in response. “The one with two Kirks or the one with goatee Spock?”

“I guess...” she replies thoughtfully, “the one with goatee Spock? It sounds like what you're talking about isn't like you or Yoruichi were weakened by it at all, so it's not like Kirk versus creepy stalker Kirk.”

“Yeah, that comparison makes the most sense,” you agree, relieved that this truly seems to be your Kaoru. “After all our copies are more aggressive and never hesitate, so they stand out about as much as parallel Kirk when you stop to question them.”

“Wait, you were testing me this whole time?” Kaoru asks, suddenly realizing the point of this whole exercise. “Did you really think I was some kind of evil clone?”

“You can't tell by the facial hair, or lack thereof,” you point out to her. “I had to make sure somehow."

"You're you, alright."
>1/2
>>
>>48077165
“Thank you?” she replies, confused as to what she should even say to such a pronouncement. “So why do you need my help in particular?”

“Kisuke's going to work on a solution,” you explain succinctly. “With your help we may have something ready by the time we're forced to make our move.”

“I follow you,” she nods, “though Kūkaku's recently moved and hasn't left a forwarding address... again.”

“We'll have to work it out as we go,” you shrug. “Come on, we need to stop and get Apacci. She'll want to go too.”

“I understand,” your sister nods.

>Inform/test someone else before you go?
>Try to use garganta again, see if it works within the Seireitei?
>Ask Kaoru to use that teleportation spell you never bothered to learn. Save some time.
>Other?
>>
>>48077241
>>Other?
Find out how things have gone with Kisuke and best cat. Then make a decision about movement methods.
>>
>>48077241
Jushiro, if Shunsui hasn't already.
>>
>>48077241
Seconding Jushiro.
>>
Could they make copies of our hollow friends?
>>
>>48077290
>>48077311
Test him in what way?

Come on, lads. Let's have some discussion.
>>
>>48077330
Short answer, no can't be done with hollow stuff.

>>48077338
Checking to see if he's still "sick" would probably be the best bet.
>>
>>48077330
Were pretty safe on that front. One other distinction aside from the clones never hesitating is that they don't utilize anything Hollow like.

That does remind me. It'd be a good opportunity for some of the Vizards to lend a hand in this.
>>
>>48077338
Sorry about that Queen, I'm watching the EC and might even miss the votes for the next couple hours.
>>
>>48077338
It's hard to discuss on mobile chief.
>>
>>48077241
If it does work that means the portals to Valley of Screams is back online. That means we can go
>Get the Arrancars out of the valley of screams, tell them that something big is going down and it involves fighting clones of captains.
>Jushiro, if Shunsui hasn't already.
>>48077338
See if you can sense "Mimihagi" in Jushiro's lungs. The real Jushiro would stay near his residence bedridden with Mimihagi's powers keeping him there. The clone would definitely have that replaced with a healthy set of lungs and heart and be more "active". Besides, you can't clone a god.
>>
>>48077338
Try to sense if Mimihagi is still in Jushiro's lungs. You can't clone a god. Besides, if Jushiro was a clone, being very "physically active" would be a dead give away.
>>
We could always test Ice Shota by asking him about Momo
>>
>>48077241
I got nothing for testing Juushiro, save for having a discussion about the deity residing in him. And frankly, I don't relish the prospect going for that subject.
>>
>>48077466
That's Toshiro. Not Jushiro.
Toshiro is ice shota, Jushiro is Captain Constantly Terminally ill.
Might as well name Jushiro Captain Cancer Patient.
>>
>got pulled into a sidebar, writing
>>
>>48077564
Na fairly certain Jushiro has Tuberculosis not cancer.

In which case he can be Captain TB.
>>
>>48077616
Also, 3d10 best of three.

DC is 4
>>
Rolled 1, 3, 2 = 6 (3d10)

>>48077637
>DC 4
KEK
>>
Rolled 10, 3, 6 = 19 (3d10)

>>48077637
>>
>>48077639
KEK indeed, anon.
>>
Rolled 7, 5, 10 = 22 (3d10)

>>48077637
>>
Rolled 10, 8, 2 = 20 (3d10)

>>48077637
>>
>>48077674
A crit!
>>
>>48077628
Could also be an autoimmune disorder targeting the lungs.
>>
File: 1443731811545.png (169 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1443731811545.png
169 KB, 1280x720
>>48077639
>>
>>48077698
I think Tuberculosis is canon, actually.
>>
>>48077739
Its not on the wiki at least.
>>
>>48077674
Good shit.
>>
>>48077698
TB is left unchecked for a long period of time can leave its victim with a compromised immune system. Jushiro's immune system is compromised, I think Mimihagi's presence is preventing any diseases from progressing any further.
>>
File: 1448113221223.jpg (47 KB, 540x474) Image search: [Google]
1448113221223.jpg
47 KB, 540x474
>>48077805
“There's something I need to check,” you tell your sister. “Could you use that teleportation spell you know, take me to the Thirteenth Division's barracks?”

Kaoru nods thoughtfully. “Sure, why?”

“I want to check something personally,” you explain, keeping things deliberately vague. “Once you drop me off if you could find Apacci and take her to the Western gate I'd appreciate it too. Tell the others I'll join them soon.”

Shiba Kaoru rises to her feet, setting aside an empty teacup and barren plate, and produces a long, white ribbon from her sleeve. The cloth spins in an arc around the two of you, eventually forming a hemisphere of sorts while the view of your surroundings morphs from the Kidō Corps grounds to the grounds of the Thirteenth Division barracks.

“Thanks,” you tell your sister before she vanishes once more behind a spinning ribbon, and you turn your senses outward.

Ukitake is close by, as it happens, probably sitting for a meal. “Tenkotsuki, please try and discern whether Ukitake still has any sort of divine presence.”

“You believe that such traces could not be replicated by a reigai,” Tenkotsuki surmises, the tone of her voice communicating her approval. “Much more subtle than any alternative. You have my support of course, Lady Riku, as in all matters.”

When you approach Ukitake, who is seated at a long bar in a small shop just off the grounds of the barracks, he smiles and motions for you to sit. “Captain Kusajishi, what an unexpected pleasure! Please, have a seat!”
>1/2
>>
>>48078059
“Don't worry about it Ukitake,” you reassure him, seating yourself next to him at the bar. “I won't make you treat me again.”

“That's good news!” he replies, still smiling. “I don't think my wallet could handle the shock.”

You order a plate of fried things on sticks, a typical lunch for Kyoto, which is almost immediately delivered to you steaming hot and ready to be eaten. It looks delicious, but Tenkotsuki's news almost causes you to freeze mid-bite. You weren't expecting this result.

“I can detect no trace of shinreiryoku about Captain Ukitake's person,” she informs you in a whisper. “So either his condition got immeasurably better, or...”

>Strike immediately.
>Try and gather more information, at least until your meal is concluded.
>Finish quickly, inform Rangiku before you leave.
>Other?
>>
>>48078072
>>Try and gather more information, at least until your meal is concluded.
>>
>>48078072
>Finish quickly, inform Rangiku before you leave.
>>
>>48078072
>>
>>48078072
>>Try and gather more information, at least until your meal is concluded.
>>
>>48078072
>>
>>48078072
>>
>>48078072
>Don't eat the food. Instead have it wrapped up as an impromptu bento.
>Try and gather more information.
>inform Rangiku subtly via Tenteikūra (have Tenkotsuki cast it for subtly, and disguise the marks via illusions)
>>
Anything in particular you'd like to focus on?
>>
>>48078224
Who he's been hanging out with lately, how his squad has been doing, etc.
>>
>>48078224
If I don't get further clarification in the next few minutes I'll call for a general observation roll.
>>
>>48078224
How is his health the past week, where he's been, if he's done any rigorous physical activity. Ask if he's known someone by the name of Mimihagi. Casually drop the name and act like Mimihagi's a person, not a god. If Jushiro replies saying he has no clue who said person is, then raise the alarm. The real captain TB knows Mimihagi personally, can't go out on a walk or be active without getting bedridden every 3 days, and that's on a good day.
>>
>>48078323
Nigger, We already talked to the actual one about Mimihagi, The fake knows since memories.
>>
>>48078308
Yeah that, I think >>48078323
raises way too many red flags
>>
File: Really.jpg (13 KB, 218x165) Image search: [Google]
Really.jpg
13 KB, 218x165
>>48078308
Second.
>>48078323
Are you retarded? Go and read the past threads before you post shit please.
>>
>>48078347
I forgot bout that detail. Guess that detail makes my suggestion above useless.
>>
>okay, gonna wing it a little here
>3d10, dc 6
>>
Rolled 5, 4, 2 = 11 (3d10)

>>48078434
Woo
>>
Rolled 4, 4, 1 = 9 (3d10)

>>48078434
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 4 = 7 (3d10)

>>48078434

Rolling!
>>
Rolled 9, 4, 7 = 20 (3d10)

>>48078434
>>
>>48078441
>>48078452
>>48078461
Fuck.
>>
Impressive, anons.
>>
File: gasp2.jpg (58 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
gasp2.jpg
58 KB, 600x400
>>48078441
>>48078452
>>48078461

Uh-oh...
>>
Rolled 1, 5, 10 = 16 (3d10)

>>48078434
>>
I do believe that's our first critfail
>>
>>48078502
which means Riku was way too obvious and now clone!?Jushiro's aware we're suspicious of him.
>>
>inb4 Fake Jushiro has a nifty device that lets him know when people are scanning him for divine jigglywigglies
>>
File: 16 - 1.gif (357 KB, 213x213) Image search: [Google]
16 - 1.gif
357 KB, 213x213
>>48078434
As you eat, you glance down at the fake Ukitake's wrist to spot an elaborate bracelet just barely protruding from his sleeve. You decide to make a mental note, and not actually mention it to him at all. Doing so directly may actually tip him off that you realize he's a fake.

“So what's with the costume jewelry?” you hear yourself ask in a snarky tone.

Wait. Shit. That was the opposite of what you wanted to do.

Ukitake sets his own hashi down beside his plate of cold soba, and his left hand lowers to his side. He's clearly just loosened the blade in its sheath, the prelude to an iai-style draw. “What jewelry is that?”

Interesting. He may not be totally convinced that you know yet, so his reaction hasn't been as aggressive as it might otherwise have been, but he's definitely ready to try and kill you at a moment's notice. Any sign of an aggressive response now may cause a fight.

>Try and strike first?
>Talk him down (write-in)?
>Pretend not to notice he's ready to draw your sword (will require a roll for acting)
>Other?
>>
>>48078609
>Pretend not to notice he's ready to draw your sword (will require a roll for acting)
>>
>Going to try and make a run for food, may be a few extra minutes
But hey, you can discuss your response in depth.
>>
>>48078609
>The bracelet on your arm, It's pretty neat looking actually, Where'd you get it, Was looking for ideas on a gift for Rangiku's next birthday.
>>
>>48078609
She is too damn pretty. That gif is unbelievably distracting.
>>
>>48078681
That's a bad idea, They've probably been informed that Clone Riku and Yoru died.
>>
>>48078609
>>
>>48078609
This>>48078651
>>
>>48078609
>>
>Back now
You have a reasonable excuse for it in getting Rangiku a gift, so I'm reducing the DC
3d10, DC is 5.

Claiming to be the fake-Riku may have actually worked depending how you spun it, I was actually quite pleased someone was thinking along those lines
>>
Rolled 6, 7, 4 = 17 (3d10)

>>48078979
inb4 another fail.
>>
Rolled 3, 8, 3 = 14 (3d10)

>>48078979
>>
Rolled 10, 9, 2 = 21 (3d10)

>>48078979
>>
>>48078979
What, a Krieger manuever a la 'You think I died? No, that was the real one, don't be silly.'?
>>
File: 38708467_p1.gif (73 KB, 478x640) Image search: [Google]
38708467_p1.gif
73 KB, 478x640
>>48078979
“I'm just saying,” you tell him, gesturing awkwardly with your hands while trying your best to maintain your composure, “it looks kinda... effeminate. I was thinking I need to get Rangiku a gift for her birthday, and she might like something like that bracelet. Where'd you get it?”

“Effeminate?” reigai-Ukitake asks, glancing down at his wrist. “You really think so?”

“Definitely,” you nod in confirmation. “Bracelets are girly as shit, Jūshirō.”

To your silent relief, the liar picks his hashi back up. “It was a gift from an admirer in my Division, apparently I have those now after you published those shirtless pictures Captain Fēng took of me. Sorry, but I can't tell you where it came from.”

“It's the long hair I think,” you tell him. “Ladies see a guy with long, silky hair and take it as an excuse to dress him up in jewelry and tight pants. When you get a pair of size twelve jeans you'll know I was right.”

“I guess I'll have to put a stop to it before then,” the fake Ukitake laughs, his left hand leaving his sheath. “Thank you for the warning.”

“Any time,” you reply, leaving some change on the counter for your food. “I've got your back.”

Once you go your separate ways you send a text-only message to Rangiku.
>Ukitake is one of them, proceed with caution

After your diversion, you make a mad dash towards the gate while Rosa chews your ear off about having slipped up with reigai-Ukitake. When you reach it you find your group standing near Jidanbo, waiting for your arrival. Yoruichi is chatting with the giant gatekeeper, while Apacci simply taps her foot. She glares at you when she notices you.

“What gives, Captain? We've been holdin' up for you this whole time!”

>Explain to them what happened with Ukitake?
>Inform someone else by denreishinki of what you've learned?
>Move on, it's imperative you get to work quickly.
>Other?
>>
>>48079271
>Make a subtle "Not here" signal, We'll tell them once we know no one is listening in
>>
>>48079271
>Explain to them what happened with Ukitake?
>>
>>48079271
>>48079365
This
>>
>>48079271
How about we inform the other safe captains of the enemy in their midst.
>>
>>48079271
>>Move on, it's imperative you get to work quickly.
>"Stopped for a snack."
>>
Gonna give it a few minutes then move on.
>>
>>48079271
>Make a subtle "Not here" signal, We'll tell them once we know no one is listening in
>"unexpected developments"
>>48079483
But who's clean and not a clone?
be specific.
Kaoru's clean, Kisuke's clean, Jushiro's a clone, Shunsui may be a clone since he took the garganta freeway to Seireitei and inform Yamamoto, which means Yamamoto's also clean.
>>
>writing
3d10 for trying to find the giant fists of Shiba.
>>
Rolled 2, 5, 4 = 11 (3d10)

>>48079650
Shit
>>
Rolled 4, 6, 4 = 14 (3d10)

>>48079650
inb4 you find both fists flipping the bird
>>
Rolled 8, 7, 8 = 23 (3d10)

>>48079650
>>
Rolled 10, 2, 7 = 19 (3d10)

>>48079650
>>
Rolled 3, 9, 1 = 13 (3d10)

>>48079650
>>
>>48079666
Literally my exact same numbers last time I rolled rearranged. Fuck, Satan, pls.
>>
>>48079675
Let's hope it was DC7 or less.
>>
>>48079675
Nice!
>>
>>48079690
Passes on an 8 too
>>
>>48079675
You found the shit out of her house.
>>
>>48079675
That'll do pig that'll do.
>>
>>48079730
So we tracked it's sewage pipe?
>>
File: kuukaku.jpg (150 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
kuukaku.jpg
150 KB, 850x850
You stop and ask one of the Rukongai citizens near the gate to the Seireitei if they've seen a house with two giant stone fists out in front of it and a massive chimney. To your mild amusement, the old man's response is immediate.

“Of course!” he tells you with a toothless grin, pointing down the road. “It's a day's walk that way.”

You exchange an amused glance with your wife. “I see. Thank you.”

“It was my pleasure, lady shinigami.”

It takes hardly a fraction of the time the old man told you it would, since you can move far faster than any normal spirit could imagine, and sure enough the house soon comes into view. Kaoru actually groans at the familiar sight.

“It never gets any easier on the eyes,” she exclaims. “Sometimes I'm embarrassed by her tastes.”

Kisuke stops in his tracks, and Yoruichi grabs him by the arm. “Come on, Kisuke. Be brave.”

“Easy for you to say,” he grumbles warily. “She actually LIKES you.”

When you come to the front entrance someone is there to greet you: with a grin you recognize that it's Ganjuu.

“So who's come out all this way to..” he begins, cleaning his ear with one finger until he looks up and realizes who you are.

“Oh, shit!” he shouts, recoiling in shock. “Lady Riku! Lady Yoruichi! Lady Kaoru! I... you... that's... come in, come in!”

Inside you find a long descending staircase that ends in an underground hallway, lit by row upon row of glowing ceiling panels. Finally you are led into an open room at the far end of the hallway, where you see Kūkaku seated on a cushion smoking a stem pipe.

“Ah, it's been a while!” the one-armed woman exclaims, gesturing around the room to get you to sit. “Siddown you lot.”

“Oi, Ganjuu! Get our guests some tea!”
>1/2
>>
>>48080133
Ganjuu snaps to attention before sprinting out of the room. “Yes, sister! Of course, right away!”

“What's his problem?” Kūkaku frowns, before she notices Kisuke. “Why are you here?”

>Explain the reigai problem?
>Tell Kūkaku that you need to operate out of her house for a while.
>Other?

This definitely calls for write-ins, btw.
>>
>>48080151
>Shit's fucked, Again, Sad this isn't a social visit.
>Explain the reigai problem?
>>
>>48080195
Oh also, Explain what happened to Ganju in the SS invasion incident if she asks again what Ganju's problem is, She'll probably find it hilarious.
>>
>>48080151
In short one of Myuri's holdouts is making shinigami replacements and using them to take over the Seretei. They can't mimic hollow powers or certain other shitngs, but they've shut off all access to the visoreds and already replaced Ukitake not counting the clones of Yoruichi and I that we beat. So we need a place for us clean captains to operate from for a while as we fix things. We were hoping you would allow us to do so here.
>>
>>48080151
Please be easy on Kisuke. He just got back from an explosive surgery operation. And his co-workers still distrust him even after 50 years and he just got his dream job back.
>Explain the Reigai problem. And all the other problems that came before it and the problems that came after Strawberry's raid. Also point out Ichigo is our nephew.
>>
>>48080151
>>48080235
Gonna support!
>>
>five more minutes for late-ish write ins before I get to it
>>
>>48080151
Please don't mind Kisuke, he's still skittish.
>whisper to Kisuke, what happened between you and her that's got you scared stiff and her moody?
>>
>>48080482
>Kūkaku
“What's eating her?” you whisper to Kisuke as Yoruichi begins to explain the situation.

Kisuke grimaces. “Not now...”

“So things went pear-shaped in Valhalla,” Kūkaku nods thoughtfully. “And you think it'll happen here?”

“It already has,” you admit solemnly. “Ukitake was already replaced. That's what I learned before we came here, why I showed up late. They can't mimic some things like hollows or divine reiatsu, but it seems they've been restricting access through the dangai. Cutting us off from our allies.”

“You didn't tell us?” Kaoru asks, surprised.

Yoruichi shrugs. “Bad form to talk about these things in public.”

“She has a point sis,” Kūkaku agrees. “So Ukitake got it already. Is he dead?”

“I think we would know if his divine partner passed on,” Tenkotsuki informs you, “though that is purely speculation.”

“Probably not,” you share with the group. “His death would have been obvious, he may simply have been removed from the equation somehow.”

“They got to him when he was sick,” Yoruichi concludes. “So he may have been sealed away temporarily.”

“How do we proceed?” Apacci asks, irritation mounting rapidly. “I mean, anything we do tips the clones off.”

>We could screen the other Captains while Kisuke works.
>Kisuke, think you could rig up a counter while we wait?
>We need to find out what happened with Ukitake.
>We need to get through to the Valley of Screams.
>Other?
>>
>>48080699
>>
>>48080699
>Other?
Kisuke has a likely suspect for us. Find out what Inaba Kagerōza knows.
>>
>>48080699
>>We could screen the other Captains while Kisuke works.
>Kūkaku I know it's asking a lot, but could you brute force your way open to the valley of screams?
>>
>>48080699
>Kisuke, think you could rig up a counter while we wait?
This'll help keep Kisuke's nerves calm.
>In the meantime, we need to get through to the valley of screams.
>Yoruichi, do you think you can pose as a fake-Yoruichi when you pry for real-Ukitake's whereabouts?
>>48080761
backing this.
>>
>>48080792
>>Kūkaku I know it's asking a lot, but could you brute force your way open to the valley of screams?
Sure, Why not tip EVERYONE OFF WHY DON'T YOU!
>>
>>48080761
Oh right that guy
>>
>>48080699
>>
File: 1428628340460.png (179 KB, 758x1097) Image search: [Google]
1428628340460.png
179 KB, 758x1097
>>48080699
“Not sure how we find Ukitake,” you admit quietly, “but Kisuke had a suspect, right?”

“Inaba Kagerōza,” he replies, all attention turning to him, “yes. We have no connections between him and recent events aside from the fact that he is the current subject expert on the Dangai, and that he didn't turn up for work today.”

“Where does he live?” Yoruichi asks sternly. “I can make a few calls.”

“And get someone to kick his door down?” Kūkaku mutters, clearly amused at the notion.

“More subtle than that. Search his quarters for any evidence, and at worst confirm whether he's simply taken ill or whether he's active elsewhere in the Seireitei.”

Kisuke quickly shares what little he knows of Inaba's whereabouts, and Yoruichi makes a call to her second in command in the Onmitsu requesting a search of the address she was supplied. Your wife informs you that her team will likely reply with their findings within the next two hours or so.

Meanwhile, you see Apacci approach Kūkaku and sit next to her.

“You think you can figure out a way to get into the Valley of Screams?” she asks gruffly. “I hear you're the expert on brute force.”

“Whoever toldja that is absolutely right!” your sister exclaims. “I'm sure I can think of somethin... not gonna be ready today of course, but if it can be solved with brute force and explosions I'll find a way eventually.”

For the first time today, Apacci grins. “Hey, I like the sound of that! Kinda like how Cero can solve all my problems, either by usin' more of them or usin' them harder.”

“Yeah!” Kūkaku agrees emphatically. “That's the spirit... you'd make a pretty good Shiba with that attitude!”

“In the mean time we should try and isolate a few Captains at a time,” you suggest. “Anyone behaving strangely or wearing a silver bracelet may be one of them.”
>1/2
>>
>>48081131
“I'll go with you,” Yoruichi insists. “The rest of us are probably better off helping here, and between the two of us tracking people down should be a piece of cake.”

>Agreed, let's start with (WRITE-IN)
>I'd like to change the team...
>(Suggest a way to find Ukitake)
>Other?
>>
Is Berry boy important in this setting? Would they send doubles to go replace his family, or lead him astray?
>>
>>48081160
>>Agreed, let's start with (WRITE-IN)
Captain Ice Shota. Did we ever tell him about Isshin?
>>
>>48081160
>>Agreed, let's start with (WRITE-IN)
Kenpachi, though it might be kinda hard to tell as he doesn't really hesitate in general
>>
>>48081160
>Agreed, let's start with Zaraki
Because he'd be the hardest to distinguish from the real one. Might as well get it out of the way early.
>>
>>48081160
>Agreed, let's start with
Either OMG or Shunsui.
>>48081164
Thati mplies they know or care.
>>
>>48081164
He is important for fathering Rukia's children
>>
>>48081160
Shunsui.
>>
>>48081160
>(Suggest a way to find Ukitake): Look for trace elements of Mimihagi's shinreiryoku that resides in Ukitake's lungs.
>Agreed, let's start with (WRITE-IN):Shunsui or Yamamoto.
>>
>>48081229
and our grandkids.
>>
So what's a good time for next weekend? Would people be around at like 8pm PST?
>>
>>48081266
Same thing. Though Gin and Rangiku need to hurry up with the grandkids too
>>
>>48081266
>Ichigo and Rangiku
Anon, no.
>>
>>48081274
Next Saturday? Prolly not
>>
>>48081160

Shunsui
>>
>>48081274
>8pm pst
that' 11 pm est for me. Queen pls.
>>
>>48081274
Another imminent change in schedule? If it's your weekend, I'm probably free.
>>
>>48081274
10 PM Central, Same as always please, No reason to change it when it's worked.
>>
>>48081322
At least this time I managed to get used to my timezone before leaving it again.
>>
>>48081369
Jesus Queen, you a globetrotter? when will you settle down?
>>
>>48081274
That's 5AM here, but I'm only intermittently able to join now anyway (when I'm out out doing stuff on Sat evenings) so I wouldn't be a huge loss if I'm honest.
>>
>>48081274
That's like 3AM GMT, right?

I mean, I'll be around, but I'm nocturnal and as such not a good indicator.
>>
>>48081395
Fucking never, apparently. I keep trying.

I'll probably leave it as a twitter poll or some shit.
>writing
>>
>>48081274
Sure, Please keep to PST for the love of god, Already hard enough to get up.
>>
>>48081197
>>48081217

If we can determine Kenny is the real one, we might be able to poke him towards trying to fight the other captains again, but this time the copies should take up his challenges...
>>
>>48081493
what sort of con-trived major are you studying for that requires you to go around the world in 80 hours? Some Airline Pilot?
>>
“Agreed,” you nod curtly. “Let's start with Shunsui, if Ukitake's been replaced his best buddy's probably next.”

“Fair,” Yoruichi nods.

You make your way back to the gate, arriving some time around the usual dinner hour. Once through the gate, Yoruichi produces a long white ribbon from inside her haori and begins to wrap it around the two of you in a wide hemisphere.

“Maybe I should actually learn this spell some time,” you muse aloud, to a tittering chuckle from Tenkotsuki and Yoruichi alike. “It seems really useful for when I can't just rip homes in the universe.”

“It's not as useful,” Yoruichi explains as the area around the Western gate is replaced with the Eighth Division's barracks. “It can't cross planar boundaries or penetrate kidō barriers. I only know it because back when I couldn't use Garganta it was actually my best option.”

“I see,” you nod, stroking your chin sagely. You sometimes forget that you have it fairly easy most of the time, at least when it comes to things like getting around and remaining unseen.

“So it seems Shunsui's in his office for once,” Yoruichi observes calmly, feeling out the location of your fellow Captain's reiatsu. “So how do we want to play this?”

>Just look for the bracelet. That'll tell you immediately.
>Come up with a way to test Shunsui?
>Unless something seems amiss, update him on his friend's absence.
>Other?
>>
>>48081763
>>Come up with a way to test Shunsui?
Hit on him
>>
>>48081558
I'm not the only person I know in this situation either. Anyone with fieldwork can have a really convoluted schedule for part of the year.
>>
>>48081763
>Just look for the bracelet. That'll tell you immediately.
>>
>>48081763

Hit on him. Shunsui's all talk, the moment somebody actually tries to get serious I'm pretty sure he'd start locking up.

At least, that's the read I get. Could be wrong.
>>
>>48081763
tell him Nanao just applied for our open Commando position. She's had enough of his shit
>>
>>48081846
Are you trying to make him cry?
>>
>>48081763
>Other:
There's one thing that I did notice from the clones to the real, is that they try too hard at playing their part.
>>
>Hit on him
>Tell him Nanao applied for a transfer
>>
>>48082020
>>Tell him Nanao applied for a transfer
>>
>>48082020
>>
>>48082020
I can't wait to see his reaction.
>>
>>48082020
>>
>>48082020
>>Tell him Nanao applied for a transfer
>>
>writing
>>
>>48082020

Hitting on him is a decent choice, but we've never actually seen him in that position so we don't know his reaction well enough to be a good judge. But we know full well how much he cares about Nanao.
>>
File: 1430001827095.png (86 KB, 337x268) Image search: [Google]
1430001827095.png
86 KB, 337x268
>>48082183
“Just let me do the talking,” you insist. “I know how to really hit him below the belt.”

When you step into Shunsui's office, you find him working calmly behind his desk on some internal paperwork of some sort. He looks up and waves you in. “Captains, I see you've finally gotten back. Home the negotiations over those reigai went well.”

“Fine,” you reply, “but I was surprised about something when I got back. Were you aware that Lieutenant Ise had put in for a transfer to my Commando unit?”

In a rare moment of complete and utter confusion, Shunsui stares at you as he sets his pen aside. “She... did? Is that true?”

You nod softly. “I'm sure it's got to be a mistake of some kind.”

With a sad sigh, Shunsui rises to his feet and walks to a nearby window. You can't quite see his arm from here, but after a few moments of thoughtful silence he finally speaks.

“It's her decision, of course. I'll be sad to see her go, and even sadder to think that maybe my teasing contributed to it... but I owe it to her and to her family to do right by her in any way I can.”

There's another long, doubtful silence.

“... even if that means letting her go.”

You glance at your wife, uncertain of what to even say to that. She seems just as stunned at Shunsui's utterly foreign response to the situation you posed: clearly you'd both expected clownish antics, after a century or two of having known the man. And known OF him, for that matter. Nothing prepared you for how awkward it feels to have brought out this side of him you never really knew existed.
>1/2
>>
>>48082313
Okay now I feel bad.
>>
>>48082313
Clearly a clone, exterminate.
>>
>>48082313
“Shunsui, let me see your arms,” you insist, prompting your fellow Captain to reveal a complete lack of jewelry.

Your eyes lower, and you bow apologetically. “Sorry about that, Shunsui. I told you something to try and shock you... I didn't expect that kind of reaction. Nanao's not actually leaving your Division, so far as I'm aware.”

Shunsui blinks once, his stare blank. “Okay, explain further.”

“Ukitake's already been replaced by a clone,” you explain, “like the ones we encountered of Yoruichi and myself. I could tell by the change in his reiatsu, the force that keeps the real Ukitake alive was absent.”

“I see,” Shunsui nods, breathing a sigh of relief. “That wasn't nice you know. Even a clown has his own feelings.”

"If it comes right down to it," Yoruichi interjects, "would you rather us risk our lives or risk hurting your feelings?"

"I'm honestly more concerned with Ukitake," Shunsui admits, brushing the issue aside. "Have you tried searching for the real one?"

>No, but that's where you can help us.
>No, and we need to prepare the others first.
>We figured you could do that on your own, while we focus elsewhere.
>Other?
>>
>>48082373
>>No, but that's where you can help us.
>>No, and we need to prepare the others first.
>>
>>48082390
What I'm reading here basically works out to:
>>
>>48082373
>You know him better than we do.
>>
>>48082373
>>
>>48082407
Ah

my bad
>>
>>48082373
>I can search for him but my hands are tied and am needed on other fronts in screening the other captains.
>Besides you know Jushiro more than anyone else, between you and him, you're practically siblings.
>>
>>48082373
>>We figured you could do that on your own, while we focus elsewhere
>>
I'm beat, so this'll be the last update. Give it a few minutes for stragglers and I'll get to it.
>>
>>48082539
Also,
>dice+3d10
>>
Rolled 10, 3, 7 = 20 (3d10)

>>48082637
>>
Rolled 8, 3, 10 = 21 (3d10)

>>48082637
>>
Rolled 5, 1, 2 = 8 (3d10)

>>48082637
>>
Rolled 6, 5, 4 = 15 (3d10)

>>48082637
>>
>>48082671
hope this is enough
>>
>>48082650
Solid.
>>
Now that I think about it, can't we just call a captains meeting and Lie that we've figured out a way to tell traitors apart? the clones will probably instantly lash out.
>>
>>48082781
this plan will probably leave half the city destroyed...
>>
>>48082726
>>48082671
But what about this one?
>>
File: Ep339ReigaiHappy.png (662 KB, 726x470) Image search: [Google]
Ep339ReigaiHappy.png
662 KB, 726x470
>>48082637
“That's where you come in,” you tell Shunsui. “Find your friend. We'll do what we can to figure out who else may have been replaced, and what might have happened to them.”

“Deal,” Shunsui nods confidently. “You're thinking he was taken ill and was replaced then?”

“In all likelihood,” Yoruichi agrees.

“Then that gives me a place to start. There's a limited number of places he goes to rest at times like that.”

Shunsui rearranges the paperwork on his desk, getting ready to leave when Nanao interrupts with a knock at the door. “Am I interrupting?”

“Not at all,” Shunsui replies with a tired smile. “I'm actually glad you're here.”

As the Lieutenant enters the room however, you notice she is wearing a familiar-looking silver bracelet.

“That's a nice-looking bracelet, Nanao,” you tell her with a glare. “You get that from someone in Thirteenth Division, like Captain Ukitake?”

Knowing that the jig is up, reigai-Nanao grins smugly at you and your fellow Captains. “It's nice that you like them. You're about to see a lot more very soon...”

As if to punctuate her statement, a massive surge of reiatsu washes over you, all of it familiar. Unohana... Renji... Komamura... Little Bee... Byakuya... each of them a match for the originals, but all of them clearly belonging to their respective reigai.

“It's too late to make preparations, Captain Kusajishi, Captain Shihōin, Captain Kyōraku. It has already begun.”
>>
>>48082847
Well Shit... There goes that plan.
>>
>>48082847
And that's your cliffhanger. Thanks for playing, and hope you all had fun! Archive is now up, a few pastebin tweaks happened today and more may trickle in through the week.

I'll consider the runtimes for next weekend, so keep an eye on twitter.
>>
At least Kenny gets to have the fun that has been long denied him...
>>
>And then suddenly the temperature spikes and half of those sources of reiatsu disappear

That would be some funny shit. OMG just decides he doesn't have time for this shit and melts the closest few to himself.
>>
>>48082847
Huh, fake-Ukitake must have decided "Fuck it".
>>
>>48082868
Thanks for running king!

How big is Kenny's murder Boner right now?
>>
File: zarakihavingfun.jpg (727 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
zarakihavingfun.jpg
727 KB, 1024x768
>>48082872
>THEY'RE ALL SO STRONG!
>THIS IS AMAZING I CAN KILL THEM ALL I WANT!
>THANK YOU BASED SCIENCE!
>>
>>48082899
Maximum.
>>
Thanks for running!
>>
>>48082847
in b4 next thread where SS learns how actually overpoweredly retardedly bullshit powerful riku actually is when not holding back, although even then she held back on even aizen....
fuck.
>>
>>48082901
>>THANK YOU BASED SCIENCE!

I'm dying holyshit
>>
>>48082879
As well as half the Seireitei
>>
>>48082901
That face when all the Kenny vs Unohana, happens like way earlier and neither of them days... only a clone.

Also thanks for running.
>>
>>48082934
in b4 kenpachi kidnaps the big bad for this mini arc and makes him build clones for kenpachi to fight for his own amusement.
>>
>>48082931
>Raijusenko is literally a companion to a God
Just saying.
>>
>>48082961
You mean Raijin's pet cat?
>>
>>48082901
>>
>>48082847
Alright, so, Kenny vs Unohana, Yoruichi vs Little Bee, Shunsui vs Komamura, and Riku vs Byakuya

Renji is such a scrub that even his clone will probably job to the first random lieutenant that it comes across, so we don't particularly need to worry about that.
>>
>>48082961
So if the clones are here, where are the originals? Don't tell me they got swept by the dangai sweeper. I hope best case scenario they end up in Riku's private valley of screams.
>>
>>48083001
Unohana would destroy Kenny, pit him against Komamura. Let Shunsui fight Unohana or switch places with Riku and let her fight Unohana.
>>
>>48083001
Nah, Kenny v Byakuya, Yoruichi v Little Bee, Shunsui v Ukitake, Riku v Unohana, and Kommamura's as big a scrub as Renji so who cares?

Though, not really sure how they'd replace Unohana or Soi. Those two're pretty goddamn paranoid
>>
>>48083116
Yourichi for Little bee.
>>
File: FULL HYPE AHEAD.gif (624 KB, 211x119) Image search: [Google]
FULL HYPE AHEAD.gif
624 KB, 211x119
>>48083116
>Riku v Unohana
>>
>>48083124
would work, but it doesn't really make sense for them to use our duplicates to capture the other captains. with their inability to hold back, we'd have noticed the reiatsu flare.
>>
>>48083126
>the fight ends when Riku calls Unohana an old woman and stabs her in the throat when she is frothing with rage

Pls.
>>
>>48083079
Unohana vs Kenny means Kenny gets his Bonkai
>>
>>48083150
You mean his supposed "Shikai". Kenny's sword spirit has yet to teach him how to bankai and would be if she stop gorging on candies like twix and Milky Ways.
>>
>>48083172
Right, yeah, I keep forgetting that the big axe is his shikai and his bankai is the oni thing
>>
>>48083029
It's not JUST the listed fighters, and they haven't necessarily replaced anyone. You simply spooked reigai-Ukitake enough to report the incident.
>>
>>48083150
You mean that thing where Unohana had to nearly kill him and heal him like a dozen times for him to man the fuck up and get it? Instead of being murdered wholesale by an Unohana who just wants to end him?
>>
>>48083333
Yes, that
>>
Social sheet update?
>>
>>48083333
That's probably not in the cards, but there are one or two insane matchups I've considered and REALLY hope come up.

Yoruichi vs reigai-Urahara; Rangiku vs reigai-Gin; Gin vs reigai-Rangiku, etc.
>>
>>48083435
Odds that we get to fight Regai OMG?
>>
>>48083453
Zero I hope. Since his Bankai would still fucking end us, regardless of our shinreiryoku fuckery.
>>
>>48083453
As high as you want
>>
>>48083453
>yfw the Reigai is OMG in his prime, or at least before his hair turned gray
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.