[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragonball Quest #36
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
>>Previous threads

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=dragonball+quest

>>Information

This quest, as the title suggests, takes place in the world of Dragon Ball. You're playing as a thirteen year old boy named Tofoo, and will adventure through the story of the Dragonball series alongside characters such as Goku, Yamcha, Bulma, Tien, and many others. Through your actions, you can make significant changes to the story, and perhaps even become the strongest fighter on Earth.

>Rules

At the end of each update you'll have ten minutes to vote on options. Write-ins are allowed, but I do reserve the right to veto them.

In the event of a draw, the option to receive the next vote wins

Rolls will be used on certain occasions, such as attempting a technique for the first time or attempting something extremely difficult. You will have three rolls, and if one succeeds, you succeed. There are no crits.

Rolls are made AFTER an option wins, not during the voting process

I hope everyone has fun.

>Current Saga

Commander Red

>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs-SONWYHtM
>>
Allow us to boulder, sexual pleasurer of mothers!
>>
TIME FOR TRUE VIOLENCE
>>
With the submarine, it only takes a few minutes to reach the mainland, but upon your arrival, you find yourselves faced with a different problem.

You have no money, and no Capsules, save the submarine.

"Well, I guess we could sell the submarine," Bulma says. "That should get us more than enough money to get to West City."

"Would it be enough for the parts you need?" Krillin asks.

"Hard to say," Bulma answers. "But, I guess it's worth a try."

"I fear we may not be fast enough," Roshi comments.

Bulma and Krillin look at him, shocked.

"This General Blue is incredibly strong, and has powers that render even the mightiest fighter defenseless," Roshi reminds everyone. "It may be more than Goku can handle."

>A. Tell him not to say that, Goku will be fine

>B. Then you'd better hurry

>C. Something else
>>
>>47960810
>>B. Then you'd better hurry
Time to rip and tear
>>
>>47960810
>>B. Then you'd better hurry
>>
>>47960810
>B. Then you'd better hurry
Hello Som.
>>
>>47960668
>>Current Saga
>Commander Red

>Skipped Arale.
BUT SOM!
>>
>>47960835
"Then we'd better hurry," you decide.

Bulma nods. "I should be able to find the parts I need here in South City,I just have to make sure I can get the money for them."

She looks around for a moment, then smiles. "There! A Capsule Shop! I'll be right back!"

She rushes into the store, leaving you, Krillin, and Roshi behind.

The three of you in the streets are getting some funny looks, and notice that Bulma's getting her fair share as well. You suppose an old man with a turtle shell on his back, a bald kid in a swimsuit covered in bruises, and a pretty girl in a bikini are bound to draw some attention.

You try to ignore it, making your way to the sidewalk outside the shop and doing your best to not draw any more attention to yourself. Everyone's mostly quiet as you wait for Bulma, likely all feeling the same mixture or concern and impatience.

Bulma soon comes out of the store with a fat wad of zeni in her hand, and a smile on her face.

"Alright, boys, let's go shopping!" she tells you enthusiastically.

"Wow, that's a lot of money!" Krillin says. "Was the submarine really worth that much?"

"No, of course not," Bulma answers. "And we don't pay full price for used capsules anyway."

"Then how'd you get the money?" Krillin asks.

Bulma gives a wink, and flips her hair behind her shoulder. "A girl has her ways. Now, come on, let's get going."

You notice Roshi's face turning a little red, probably imagining what "ways" Bulma might have used. You hope Bulma doesn't notice, or this could be a long shopping trip.

>A. Ask Bulma what she did

>B. Ask Bulma if she's going to build a new radar here, or go to West City

>C. Don't say anything

>D. Something else
>>
>>47960958
We fucked the timeline. Cell will be unstoppable.
>>
>>47960958
You didn't go with Goku

>>47960923
Sup, anime?

>>47960980
He probably won't have timestop this time around
>>
>>47960977
>>C. Don't say anything
>>
>>47960977
>>B. Ask Bulma if she's going to build a new radar here, or go to West City
(Will you tell us OOC what she did?)
>>
>>47960977
>B. Ask Bulma if she's going to build a new radar here, or go to West City
>>47960989
Not much, today's been a slow and boring day. Those are the best though, so I'm not complaining.
>>
>>47960810
>C. Something else

Let's find a dinosaur to hunt and sell at the nearest village.
>>
>>47960989
I'm really liking DBZA's interpretation of Perfect Cell.
Fucker is so smug and trolly that I feel kind of bad that he's destined to lose.
>>
>>47961005
You ask Bulma if she's going to build the radar here, or in West City.

"There's no time to get all the way back to West City," Bulma answers. "I wish I had access to the labs and all of my tools, but I'll just have to make do with what I can buy."

The four of you walk down the streets, until you come across a store that sells all kinds of tools. Bulma has you and Krillin carry everything until you reach the register. Once all the tools, are paid for, you leave and make your way toward a shop that will sell mechanical parts.

"Hey, has anybody seen Master Roshi?" Bulma asks, looking around.

"He didn't come into the last store with us," Krillin recalls. "I wonder where he is."

You take a moment to look around, searching the crowds for the turtle hermit. And, you soon see him across the street, heading into an underwear store.

>A. Go after him

>B. Stick with Bulma and Krillin
>>
>>47961137
>A. Go after him
Bonding time with Grand Dad!
>>
>>47961106
Yeah, he's pretty good

>>47961030
Well that's good

>>47961005
She just flirted with the guy inside, showed some cleavage. Nothing major.
>>
>>47961106
>Feeling bad for the nigha who wants to drink you and your waifu
what

>>47961137
>B
Roshi can take care of himself
>>
>>47961137
>A. Go after him
>>
>>47961137
>>A. Go after him
>>
>>47961137
>>A. Go after him
Isn't he worried about Goku?
>>
>>47961137
>A, and pull him towards the rest of the group via his ear
>>
>>47961152
SOM, does your DBZ world have '90s-era technology (i.e. internet and mobile phones aren't prevalent), or more '10s-era stuff?
>>
>>47961223
Mobile phones and internet exist, but you guys don't have anything with you since everything was destroyed by the explosion.

Also, Dragonball came out in the 80s, so that stuff wasn't exactly prevalent at the time.

>>47961200
Of course, but Roshi gotta Roshi
>>
>>47961148
Bulma and Krillin head inside the electronics store, but you decide to go see what the turtle hermit is up to.

Crossing the street by hopping on top of cars, you land in front of the store, looking in the window and realizing that it's a woman's underwear shop. You aren't sure why Roshi would need women's underwear, but you figure he might not be here to buy anything.

Sighing, you follow the old man into the store.

Roshi is studying underwear as closely as an artist would study a painting, or a scholar would study a text. It's pretty weird, though the woman behind the counter doesn't seem to care too much.

The old man grabs a pair that he likes, and starts toward the counter, laughing to himself in a way that tells you he's about to do something stupid.

>A. Go stop him

>B. Stand back and see what he does

>C. Something else
>>
>>47961263
Amazing how technology changes, doesn't it.

The rise of the internet and smartphones meant that anyone could be connected to anyone, and people are exposed to far more information ever day. This resulted in people forming hugbox circlejerks and developing very thin skin and sensitivity to information they dislike.

If this continues, the immersive worlds of Virtual Reality will make people leave their houses and strive to achieve things IRL for some reason.
>>
>>47961348
>C. Something else
One-up him.
Grab a pair that WE think is best, and follow Roshi's lead.
>>
>>47961348
>>
>>47961383
Seconding
>>
>>47961363
A beautiful thing, technology.

>>47961383
>>47961400
Oh Lord
>>
>>47961400
>>47961383
This is a horrible idea and is guaranteed to go poorly.

Fuck it, I'm in. Supporting.
>>
>>47961348
>B
>>
>>47961348
>>47961383
I'll support for exactly the same reason as >>47961425
>>
>>47961348
>>
>>47961348
>B
Bulma would kill us
Save the perversion for the sheets gentleman
>>
>>47961383
>>C. Something else
>One-up him.
>Grab a pair that WE think is best, and follow Roshi's lead.
>>
>>47961383
You decide to see if you can somehow one-up the old man. Looking around, you find a pair of underwear you think is best, and grab it before following Master Roshi to the register.

The woman behind the counter glances past Roshi, looking at you strangely for a second before turning her attention back to the customer at the front of the line.

"Did you find everything okay, sir?" the woman asks.

"Well, that's just it," Master Roshi answers. "You see, I was thinking about buying this pair, but I'm having some trouble making up my mind."

The woman stays quiet, patiently waiting for him to continue.

"So, I was hoping you could model them for me," Master Roshi tells her before laughing to himself.

The woman blushes, looking both embarrassed and disgusted.

"Well?" Roshi asks. "What do you say? If I like what I see, there may even be a tip in it for ya! Hehehehe!"

The woman smacks him in the face, and Roshi stumbles back toward you.

"Need anything else, sir?" the woman asks.

"No thank you, I'm good," Roshi groans before falling over.

The woman smirks down at him before looking at you. "Can I help you, or are you just here with your grandfather?"

>A. Apologize on his behalf

>B. Put the underwear back

>C. Tell her she's pretty

>D. Take Roshi and leave

>E. Something else
>>
>>47961617
>D. Take Roshi and leave
>>
>>47961617
>C. Tell her she's pretty
>E. Something else
Ask if she can model THIS underwear for us.
>>
>>47961617
>>B. Put the underwear back
>>
>>47961617
>A and D
>>
>>47961617
>D. Take Roshi and leave
>>
>>47961617
>>C. Tell her she's pretty
>>
>>47961617
>D. Take Roshi and leave
Lesson learned.
>>
>>47961617
>D. Take Roshi and leave
>>
>>47961657
You apologize on behalf of Master Roshi, who's too busy groaning on the floor to do it himself.

The woman sighs. "Thanks, now please, take him and leave."

You put the underwear back, and do exactly that, helping the old master stand and leading him out of the store.

The two of you make your way toward the store Bulma and Krillin went into, stepping inside to find your blue-haired friend pushing a shopping cart full of parts while Krillin dashes down aisles to retrieve more.

"Where have you two been?" Bulma asks as you and Roshi reach her.

"Oh, you know, shopping," Roshi answers.

"Shopping, huh?" Bulma asks, giving the old man a dirty look. "And what, may I ask, were you shopping for that was so important?"

"It was a gift for you," Master Roshi tells her. "You've been so wonderful, I thought you deserved a little something."

Bulma smiles. "That's actually pretty sweet of you. So, what did you get me?"

"Ah, well, you see-" Master Roshi stammers, looking for an explanation.

>A. (Lie) The two of you couldn't find anything you thought was good enough for her

>B. Roshi was looking at women's underwear, and got kicked out of the store

>C. You weren't involved in this, you just brought him back

>D. Don't say anything

>E. Something else
>>
>>47961826
>A. (Lie) The two of you couldn't find anything you thought was good enough for her
>>
>>47961826
>>
>>47961826
>A, whisper "you owe me Jackie"
>>
>>47961826
>>
>>47961826
>>A. (Lie) The two of you couldn't find anything you thought was good enough for her
Tofoo sure does understand social cues for a kid who didn't interact with people until recently
>>
>>47961867
He did live with Bulma for a year, and Oolong was sure to give his worldly wisdom during that time.
>>
>>47961878
is he educated?
>>
>>47961878
I hope he thought us about which bunny suits are the best.
>>
>>47961923
Whichever one we can get Bulma to wear?
>>
>>47961915
Not very much so. He can read at a basic level and knows adding and subtracting, with just a little bit of multiplication and division Bulma taught him, but he's no genius. He missed several years of learning living alone in the woods, and when he lived with Bulma, most of his time was spent training

>>47961933
"Correct! Glad to see you're learning, kid. Now, we can move onto swimsuits!"
>>
>>47961952
RIP, i guess tofoo can't do too much other than fight
And tell people they're pretty
>>
>>47961826
>>A. (Lie) The two of you couldn't find anything you thought was good enough for her
>>
>>47961843
"We couldn't find anything we thought was good enough for you," you tell Bulma, covering for Roshi.

Bulma smiles wider. "That's sweet, and I can understand how it would be difficult to find something worthy of such a wonderful person as me."

She giggles to herself as she turns her attention back to shopping.

"Thanks for the save, kid," Roshi whispers in your ear.

The two of you follow Bulma around the store, and with Krillin gathering everything, you're done within a few minutes.

Walking out of the store, Bulma looks around. "We need to find a private place where I can work."

Her eyes fall onto an alleyway, and she groans. "This is so degrading."

She leads the way, and asks that you and the others stand guard over her while she works. Apparently, she's worried about criminals or something, and you can't entirely blame her, there are plenty of those in the big city.

She sits down and starts grabbing tools and parts, concentration etched into her expression as she gets to work.

>A. Ask how long this will take

>B. Take a walk, Roshi and Krillin can manage things

>C. Stand guard and wait

>D. Something else
>>
>>47961982
I mean, he could learn, and he's definitely more educated than Goku, but those years alone did mean he missed a few years of learning. Still, he had adults in his life longer than Goku did, so he knows more about the world than Goku.
>>
>>47962047
>C. Stand guard and wait
>D. Something else
Probably ask Krillin on how quickly he was able to get Chichi as a gf
>>
>>47962047
>>C. Stand guard and wait
>>
>>47962047
>C. Stand guard and wait
>>
>>47962047
>C
>>
>>47962047
>D. Something else
This is the ideal time to have our match with goku tho
>>
File: 1466900224874.jpg (247 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1466900224874.jpg
247 KB, 1440x810
>>
>>47962086
You stand guard as Bulma works, keeping quiet so that she can focus on what you assume to be a difficult project.

Her concentration is kind of inspiring, the level a martial artist needs to succeed in becoming truly great. She works with a precision that also reminds you of fighting. You suppose a lot can translate to martial arts.

It's a few hours before Bulma finally makes another sound that doesn't come from her tools. She lets out a breath, then rises to her feet.

"And, there we go," she announces, holding a new Dragon Radar in front of herself.

She presses the button on top, and you hear a familiar beeping.

>A. Thank her

>B. Ask if she can tell where Goku is

>C. Ask if anyone has any ideas on how you can reach Goku quickly

>D. Something else
>>
>>47962505
>A. Thank her
>>
>>47962505
>A. Thank her
>>B. Ask if she can tell where Goku is
>>
>>47962505

>>
>>47962505
>A and C
>>47962386
Why is Trunks fighting Majin Dabura?
>>
>>47962614
Future Trunks killed both Dabura and Babidi in his timeline when they arrived.
>>
>>47962672
Hopefully he didn't let them wake Majin Buu and just ganked the fuck out of them.
>>
>>47962672
Makes sense. Got to ask though, where do you guys watch the new episodes of Super?
>>
>>47962614
Turns out Supreme Kai in Future Trunks is timeline didn't go with his idea of having someone getting their energy stolen and instead trained Trunks to be ready against Babidi's arrival.
>>
>>47962684
Did he tell Supreme Kai to fuck off?
>>
>>47962516
You thank Bulma for her hard work.

"You can thank me by making sure Goku's alright," she tells you, still focused on the mission.

"Can you tell where he is?" you ask her.

She studies the radar, "Well, there are three Dragonballs moving toward a fourth one. That's either Goku, or General Blue."

"Either way, if you go to your fourth ball, you'll find your answers," Master Roshi tells you.

"Wait, you and Krillin aren't going?" Bulma asks.

Master Roshi shakes his head. "This is a task for the young. I've taught Goku all that I can, it's now up to him to succeed or fail without my help. He and the other martial artists of this generation will have to solve their own problems."

He glances over at Krillin. "And given that Krillin here got hurt during the last fight, he won't be much help. In fact, he'll probably be a hindrance."

Krillin frowns, looking down. "I'm sorry, Tofoo."

"So you're saying Tofoo should go alone?" Bulma asks, sounding a bit angry at the suggestion.

"Yes, for now, he must continue this journey on his own," Roshi answers. "We'll only get in the way."

"Do you know how I can reach Goku?" you ask.

Master Roshi strokes his beard. "Yes, I believe I have an idea. Are you ready to go?"

>A. Yes

>B. Say goodbye to everyone

>C. Ask what his plan is

>D. Something else
>>
>>47962694
Someone streams it, there's usually a link on /a/ about an hour before the episode airs in Japan

>>47962713
Apparently the Supreme Kai gave him some training

>>47962684
He killed Babidi and Dabura before Buu could wake up
>>
>>47962719
>A. Yes
>>47962729
I like to think he grilled Trunks for an hour like "What do you mean Gohan's dead?!"
>>
>>47962719
>>A. Yes
>>B. Say goodbye to everyone

>>47962729
Good 'ol practical Trunks. You know what sucks though, Future Trunks probably won't meet his Uncle Tarble ever.
Also he's screwed as fuck if Beerus decides to show up.
>>
>>47962765
Well, present Beerus threatened to blow up his time machine
>>
>>47962754
You tell Master Roshi that you're ready to go.

"Very well, then," the old man says, turning and walking out of the alleyway.

Bulma and Krillin share a look with you, and the three of you follow him out onto the sidewalk.

He stands with his eyes toward the sky, and raises a hand into the air before shouting as loud as he can.

"COME TO ME, BABY GAMERA!"

>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-UACM_8q_Q

You see something moving through the sky a great distance away, quickly getting closer and more distinct. At first, you think it might be one of those UFO's from the movies, and as it gets closer, you see that it's some sort of relatively flat object spinning in a circle, surrounded by flames.

People in the streets begin to notice, and many begin to run and hide, screaming in panic.

But, as it draws closer, you realize that you've seen this thing before. Master Roshi was riding it the first time you met him.

It comes to land in front of the master, and you find yourself looking at a large turtle shell.

A head pops out. "At your service."

"I need you to take this boy to find his friend," Master Roshi explains.

>A. Show the turtle the radar

>B. Something else
>>
>>47962953
>>
>>47962953
>>
>>47962953
>B. Something else
Tell the turtle it looks pretty
>>
>>47962953
>>
>>47962953
>>
>>47962993
>A and this
>>
>>47962976
You approach the turtle, showing it the radar and explaining where you need to go.

"Hop on," it instructs.

"Goodbye, Tofoo!" Krillin tells you.

"You can do it, kid!" Bulma tells you.

"Good luck," Master Roshi wishes you before telling Gamera to get going.

The turtle begins to spin around and around in a circle, rising into the air above the city, and shooting off in the direction of the four Dragonballs.

You quickly see a problem with this mode of transportation. Sure, you're moving fast, but the constant spinning does not do wonders for your poor stomach. It isn't long before you're struggling to keep from vomiting, and you find that you have to keep a firm hold on the Dragon Radar so it doesn't fall.

It's not long (though it feels like forever) before you find yourself flying over a beautiful, lush forest. In the distance, you can see something massive stretching into the sky high above. And, as you get closer, you can see a plane circling a small clearing around it.

"Toss the Dragonball up here!" the tiger man piloting the plane shouts to someone below. "Or I drop the boy!"

"Land, and I will give you the ball!" the person below promises.

"Yeah, right!" the tiger shouts. "You'll just kill me like you did my men!"

A young boy is being dangled from the side of the plane, crying as he's threatened with the prospect of falling to his death.

>A. Attempt to jump on the plane (85)

>B. Have Gamera bring you in for a landing

>C. Something else
>>
>>47963243
RECKLESS
>>
>>47962993
>>47963219
Turtle is not for waifu

>>47963328
Donn, go back to your own que-wait...shit.
>>
>>47963243
Because fuck you we do it
>>
>>47963243
>Position self under plane and offer to be go between
>>
>>47963381
>>47963328
ROLL
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>47963413
>>
>>47963413
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>47963413
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>47963413
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>47963413
>>
File: Panties.jpg (27 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
Panties.jpg
27 KB, 576x432
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>47963413
Bulma's Panties for Luck!
>>
File: 1465101200141.jpg (14 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1465101200141.jpg
14 KB, 500x371
>>47963433
>>47963462
>>47963463
>>47963469
>>47963474
The dice Gods are most unkind tonight
>>
>>47963433
>>47963462
>>47963463
You want to help the kid, so you stand and attempt to leap off of Gamera and onto the plane.

You're half successful, managing to get off of Gamera, but you don't end up going anywhere near the plane. Instead, you begin to plummet toward the ground below.

You close your eyes, only to open them back up as you hit something much sooner than expected. You can see the ground below, and that you are moving. Sitting up and looking behind you, you see the back of a spiky-haired, monkey-tailed boy.

Goku.

"Hang on," he tells you, directing the Nimbus toward the plane.

Goku hops onto the plane, and with a single punch sends the tiger flying away. He grabs hold of the boy and jumps back onto the Nimbus, directing it toward the ground.

A tall, muscular, tan-skinned man with dark hair, no shirt, and paint on his face stands waiting, watching you and Goku with fiery eyes.

When Goku lets the boy down, and the boy goes running toward the man, however, his expression softens.

"Daddy!" the boy shouts, leaping into his father's arms.

Goku smiles.

>A. Thank Goku for the save

>B. Ask what happened to Blue

>C. Ask if he has the Dragonballs

>D. Go ask the big man his name

>E. Something else
>>
>>47963579
>B. Ask what happened to Blue
>C. Ask if he has the Dragonballs
>>
>>47963579
>>B. Ask what happened to Blue
>>
>>47963579
>>A. Thank Goku for the save
>>B. Ask what happened to Blue
>>C. Ask if he has the Dragonballs
>>E. Something else
Just so you know, I totally had that jump. Gamera can vouch.
>>
>>47963624
"Thanks for the save," you tell your friend.

"You're welcome," he says.

You ask him what happened to Blue, but before he can answer, the large man comes over, holding the boy on his shoulder.

Looks like catching up will have to wait.

"You have saved my son," the man says to Goku. "For this, I am in your debt. Who are you boys? And what brings you to these lands?"

"I'm Goku, and this is Tofoo," your friend introduces. "We're looking for Dragonballs."

The boy looks frightened, and the man tenses up, looking ready for a fight.

"So, you're just like that last group of people who came here," he growls.

You notice that he has a very large spear, and you don't doubt that he knows how to use it.

"No, sir, those were bad guys," Goku tells the man. "We aren't like them."

"Oh?" the man asks. "And how are you different?"

>A. They want to rule the world, you don't

>B. You're gathering the balls for a friend

>C. Your friend Goku is looking for one that belonged to his Grandpa

>D. Let Goku explain it

>E. Something else
>>
>>47963786
>B. You're gathering the balls for a friend
>C. Your friend Goku is looking for one that belonged to his Grandpa
>>
>>47963786
>D. Let Goku explain it
>>
>>47963815
>>47963807
Deadlock
>>
>>47963786
>>B. You're gathering the balls for a friend
>>C. Your friend Goku is looking for one that belonged to his Grandpa
I'm gathering them for this friend. Right here. Take it away, Goku.
>>
>>47963786
>>D. Let Goku explain it
>>
>>47963815
>>47963987
>>47963988
You briefly explain to the man that you're helping Goku gather the balls, and that you'll let Goku explain why.

"When you find all seven, you can make any wish you want," Goku explains. "But I don't really care about the wishes. I'm just looking for one that belonged to my grandpa, so I can remember him by it."

"I see, you're a boy with few wants," the man sums up. "That is good."

"What do you mean, dad?" the child asks.

"Too many desires can drive a person mad," the man explains. "When you are satisfied with what you have, life is much happier."

He looks over at you. "And you will go to great lengths to help a friend. That is also admirable."

The man retrieves an orange ball. "The soldiers were after this. I hope it's the one you're looking for."

You take a look, and find that the ball has four stars on it, just as Goku had hoped.

"The four star ball!" Goku shouts happily. "Grandpa!"

The man hands him the ball, and Goku holds it tight, grinning as he stares at it.

"I am pleased that you have found what you are looking for," the man comments.

Goku smiles. "Thanks, but I don't even know your name."

"I am Bora," the man introduces. "And this is my son, Upa."

"Nice to meet you!" Goku says happily.

"Would you boys care to stay for a while?" Bora asks. "I was planning to make dinner, and I'm sure you two must be hungry from your travels."

>A. Sounds good

>B. Ask about that huge pillar

>C. Something else
>>
>>47964084
>>
>>47964084
>A. Sounds good
>>
>>47964084
>A. Sounds good
>>
>>47964084
>>
>>47964084
>B
>>
>>47964111
Goku tells Bora that he'd love to stay for dinner, but you want to know about that huge pillar that's stretching up into the sky.

"Ah, the the tower," Bora says, turning and approaching the colossal structure. "Korin Tower has stood for longer than any can remember. From the top, Lord Korin watches over these lands."

"Who is Lord Korin?" Goku asks.

"The guardian of the lands around us," Bora answers. "And, according to legend, the giver of great power."

"What do you mean?" Goku asks.

"Legend has it, that if a warrior were to make it all the way to the top of the tower, unaided, he would find the great Korin waiting for him," Bora explains. "The tale says that Korin will then offer the warrior a cup of water to drink, and, upon drinking, the warrior will gain incredible strength."

"Have you ever tried climbing it?" Goku asks.

"Once, when I was about Upa's age," Bora answers. "Many others have tried, but none have succeeded."

"But dad, I heard one person managed to do it a really long time ago!" Upa tells his father.

"Yes, a wonderful story, but still only a myth," Bora tells his son. "No man or woman has managed the climb. Most eat their provisions too soon, and eventually fall off from exhaustion. Those who attempt to reach the top by planes fair no better."

"How come?" Goku asks.

"They run out of fuel before they even see the top," Bora answers.

>A. Tell Goku that you and him should try to climb it

>B. Ask Bora how far he made it

>C. Ask what's for dinner

>D. Something else
>>
>>47964347
>>A. Tell Goku that you and him should try to climb it
We can do it. We trained under Muten Master Kame Roshi Turtle Sennin.
>>
>>47964347

>>
>>47964347
>>
>>47964347
"We never did finish our fight."
>>
>>47964387
"How far did you make it?" you ask Bora.

"I was far above the clouds," Bora answers. "The sun was beating down on me harder than I thought possible, and the tower itself was so heated from the sun that each time I touched it, my hands were scorched. But, even then, I could not see the top of the tower."

"Goku, you and me should try to climb it!" you tell your friend.

He turns to you excitedly, looking just as eager. "Yeah! Imagine how strong we could get!"

"We never did finish our fight," you remind him.

He laughs. "So, let's get even stronger before we do."

"But Goku, you're already strong," Upa comments. "Why would you want to climb the tower?"

"Because I'm still not the strongest," Goku answers. "So, it's worth trying."

"If you two wish to climb, I suggest you eat, first," Bora tells you. "You will not get far on empty stomachs."

You hear Goku's stomach rumble, and figure that eating is probably a good idea.

Bora and Upa get out a pot, and start a fire. Bora fills the pot with water, while Upa runs into the forest to get some ingredients.

You watch the father and son work together, communicating without even speaking to one another. You can see that they have a strong bond, and realize they probably only have each other out here. You can see in Upa's eyes his admiration for his father, and in Bora's, his pride in his son.

"Here," Bora says, handing you and Goku each a bowl. "Eat all you like."

You take a wooden spoon and scoop up some of the stew he's made, bringing it to your mouth and having a taste.

It's delicious!

You and Goku dig in, consuming all of what you've been given. The food is surprisingly filling, and you're perfectly satisfied after a single bowl. Even Goku only has two.

The two of you digest for a bit, and Bora begins carving something out of wood. Upa sharpens a spear, and presents it to his father, who gives his son a pat on the head.

>Continued
>>
>>47964619
Upa grins happily, then frowns as he looks up at the sky.

"What's that?" he asks.

"Huh?" Bora asks, looking up. "What do you mean, son?"

"That thing, up in the sky!" Upa says, pointing. "It looks like it's coming this way!"

Looking in that direction, you indeed see something speeding in your direction, though you can't really tell what it is.

"I think I see someone on top of it," Goku says.

In a moment, the thing separates into two, one, a man as Goku claimed, the other, some sort of pillar that falls like a meteor toward the four of you.

You, Goku, Bora, and Upa leap out of the way as the pillar slams into the ground.

The man comes down to land on top of it. He's thin, with dark hair that's tied in a long ponytail. He's wearing a pink outfit with some sort of symbol on it, and a smirk on his face.

"Hello," he greets, glancing between the four of you. "Pleased to kill you."

"That could have hit us!" Bora shouts.

"Well, that's the idea," the man says. "I am a hit-man, after all."

"A hit-man?" Bora asks. "Your kind aren't welcome in Korin."

"I won't be staying long," the man says. "I'm just here for the boys."

>A. Ask why he's here for you

>B. Ask who he is

>C. Tell him that if he's looking for a fight, he's going to lose

>D. Don't say anything

>E. Something else
>>
>>47964722
>B. Ask who he is
>>
>>47964722
>E. Protect the child
>>
>>47964722
>B, safe to assume you're with the Red Ribbon Army?
>>
>>47964722
>B. Ask who he is
Its Tao time
>>
>>47964722
>>E. Something else
Tell him he's pretty.
>>
>>47964722
>B. Ask who he is
"Don't tell me you came here to steal Bora's and Upa's soup"
>>
>>47964893
Dammit, anon, not now!
>>
>>47964821
"Who are you?" you ask. "Safe to assume you're with the Red Ribbon Army?"

"Smart boy," the man says. "My name is Tao, and the Red Ribbon Army is paying me handsomely to end your life, along with that of your monkey-tailed friend over there. You should consider yourselves honored."

"Red Ribbon...." Goku growls, clenching his hands into fists.

"I was told theremwas a third boy, a little bald child in similar garb to the monkey-tailed kid," Tao tells you. "However, I don't see him here. Where has he gone?"

"Forget it!" Goku shouts. "We won't tell you where Krillin is!"

"Hmph, no matter," Tao says. "I'll simply track him down once I've dealt with you."

"They're just children!" Bora protests. "And one of them saved the life of my son!"

He gets into a fighting stance, pointing his spear toward Tao. "So, if you mean to harm them, you'll have to go through me."

>A. No need, you and Goku can handle this

>B. You can take this guy alone

>C. Goku can take this guy alone

>D. Ask Bora if he thinks he's strong enough

>E. Sit back and let Bora handle it

>F. Something else
>>
>>47965045
>>
>>47965045
>A, get Upa out of here so he doesn't accidently get hurt
>>
>>47965082
this, completely and utterly this.
>>
>>47965045
"These guys are strong Bora, me and my friends nearly died a couple of times against them. Plus you have Upa to take care off, so it wouldn't be good if something bad happens to you here."
>>
>>47965045
>>47965126 This
>>
>>47965082
>>47965126
"These guys are strong, Bora," you warn. "Me and my friends nearly died a couple of times fighting them. Plus, you have Upa to take care of. It wouldn't be good for him if something bad happened to you here."

Tao snickers. "Such noble sentiments. It's all the same to me. I'll kill as many people as I have to in order to finish my job, and I get paid extra for each head. But the boys are giving you a chance to escape with your life, I suggest you take it."

"But-"

"Take Upa and go," you tell Bora. "Me and Goku can handle this."

Bora looks like he wants to protest, but he looks at his son, and makes the decision to listen to you.

"Very well," he tells you. "Fight well, friends."

He takes his son and flees into the forest.

"Well, now that the goodbyes are out of the way, shall we begin?" Tao asks.

>A. Attack!

>B. Attack with Goku!

>C. Prepare to defend yourself

>D. Wolf Fang Fist

>E. Kamehameha

>F. Bear Shout

>G. Afterimage attack

>E. Double Afterimage (70)

>F. Something else
>>
>>47965229
>Afterimage bluff
Charge, Afterimage, and fall back as a distraction so Goku can attack.
>>
>>47965229
>B. Attack with Goku!
Probably draw Tao's attention towards us for a bit and endure a bit of pain in order to make an opening for Goku.
>>
>>47965266
>Choosing B

I want you all to understand, that later, when Goku outclasses us decently, this is why.

We need to take ALL chances to increase our strength as much as possible.

>E. Double Afterimage (70)
>E. Kamehameha

Also, Double E's Som.
>>
>>47965335
This is a life and death fight. Tao will not to hesitate to kill us. Fighting smart is more important.
>>
>>47965266
>>47965256
You look over to Goku, who nods in your direction.

You begin to charge, rushing toward Tao as fast as you can before using the Afterimage technique.

He sees through your illusion, and turns around to find the real you. You begin moving back, hoping to bluff him in order to provide an opening for Goku, but he's suddenly not there anymore, and Goku goes flying through empty air.

You turn around to find Tao with his foot pulled back, and before you have the chance to react, he kicks you in the jaw, sending you flying away from him and crashing against the Korin Tower.

"Hmm, so you aren't total amateurs," Tao says. "But I am quite familiar with the Afterimage technique. Such simple tricks will not save you."

Goku rushes at Tao, who jumps and throws a kick at Goku's face. Goku, learning from what happened to you, backflips away from Tao, then rolls out of the way of a punch before throwing a flurry of kicks at Tao's legs.

Tao dances around each kick, not seeming to even have to put any effort into the action. Goku can't even come close to hitting him.

>A. Attack Tao while he's distracted

>B. Bear Shout

>C. Attack the upper part of Tao with the Wolf Fang Fist while Goku attacks his feet

>D. Kamehameha

>E. Something else
>>
File: HAgeyser.gif (116 KB, 372x217) Image search: [Google]
HAgeyser.gif
116 KB, 372x217
>>47965525
Whats the DC for a Power Geyser
>>
>>47965525
>C
>>
>>47965567
Normally 80 to use. To use it in this fight against Tao, 100
>>
>>47965525
>C. Attack the upper part of Tao with the Wolf Fang Fist while Goku attacks his feet
Whats the dc to slowly charge a small burst Kamehameha to use with the double palm strike?
>>
>>47965579
And I mean small burst, like a blast attack thats going to push him further, not a beam strike.
>>
>>47965579
>>47965612

Creative, I like it.

To perform it (60)

For it to land (90)
>>
>>47965623
I'm going for it
>>
>>47965623
you know what, let's do it. Even if we don't land it, it'd be good to learn how to do it.
>>
>>47965623
Im down
>>
>>47965612
Backing as well

>Tofoo learns how to do quick energy blasts before King Piccolo arc
>>
>>47965647
>>47965642
>>47965669
>>47965579
ROLL
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>47965719
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>47965719
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>47965719
>>
>>47965735
you glorious motherfucker
>>
>>47965735
The dice gods really pulled through this time.
>>
File: tumblr_mehw9jD2AV1r58se9o1_500.jpg (107 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mehw9jD2AV1r58se9o1_500.jpg
107 KB, 500x363
>>47965735
DANG RIGHT NIGGA
LETS GOOOOO
>>
>>47965735
Holy shit
>>
File: 1446395279132.jpg (214 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446395279132.jpg
214 KB, 1920x1080
>>47965735
Is this what hope feels like?
>>
>>47965735
DICEGODS BE PRAISED
>>
File: 1465503297292.gif (496 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1465503297292.gif
496 KB, 500x375
>>47965735
Well done
>>
File: Dodohameha_fire.jpg (18 KB, 428x389) Image search: [Google]
Dodohameha_fire.jpg
18 KB, 428x389
>>47965798
Hey Som, if we pick up the Dodompa from somewhere, we can learn the Dodohameha right?
>>
>>47965851
What the fuck it this shit
>>
File: Tiencha.jpg (226 KB, 720x539) Image search: [Google]
Tiencha.jpg
226 KB, 720x539
>>47965880
It's a move Tiencha has after Yamcha and Tien fuse. The Dodohameha is one of his two signature moves, the other being his Ultimate: Wolf Fang Volleyball Fist.
>>
>>47965725
>>47965735
>>47965743
You rush toward Tao as fast as you can, picturing a wolf running alongside you, hearing it howl as you close in on your foe.

But, you do something different on top of the normal technique. You seek out that warmth within your body, and direct a piece of it toward the palms of your hands.

You reach Tao, and open with a claw-strike that he easily avoids.

Goku continues to attack Tao's feet as you attack the mercenary's body, throwing a series of punches and claw-strikes with all the speed and power you can muster.

Tao continues his little dance, avoiding every attack you throw his way as you dance around Goku, striking while making sure not to land on your friend. Still, no matter how hard you try, Tao avoids them all. All but one. And you make sure the one you manage to land is one he'll feel.

You finish your assault with a double-palm strike to his chest. Your attack connects, and as your palms touch Tao, you release the bit of energy you gathered.

The mercenary is pushed back, and you're pleased to see that he has a hole in his robe where your attack landed.

"Haha, way to go!" Goku tells you, getting to his feet.

Tao looks down at the hole, glaring as he raises his head to look at you.

"You ruined my robe!" he shouts angrily.

He lifts his right hand, pointing an index finger at you.

"DODON RAY!"

A yellow beam of light explodes from his hand, heading right toward you.

>A. Dodge (85)

>B. Block

>C. Kamehameha

>D. Try using another burst of energy to stop it

>E. Something else
>>
File: 1429667001147.jpg (27 KB, 485x430) Image search: [Google]
1429667001147.jpg
27 KB, 485x430
>>47965945
>>
>>47965967
>D. Try using another burst of energy to stop it
>>
>>47965967
>>E. Something else
DODONPA!
>>
>>47965967
>A. Dodge (85)

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGE!
>>
>>47965967
>>D. Try using another burst of energy to stop it
Defensive Power Geyser
>>
File: Gokule.jpg (167 KB, 737x416) Image search: [Google]
Gokule.jpg
167 KB, 737x416
>>47965970
It's one of my favorite fusions. Right up there with Gokule and Cellin.
>>
>>47966034
>>
>>47965967
What would the dc be to copy Jackie Chun's wind move to at least make sure the blast gets blasted off course a bit enough for us to dodge faster or get by at least not seriously hurt.
>>
>>47965967
>DOOOODGE
>>
>>47966069
Oh, that is a really good idea

But hard to do

>>
>>47966040
Does Gokule have The Savior has Come!?
>>
File: damara-mad.gif (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
damara-mad.gif
48 KB, 500x500
>>47966040
STOP
YOU WILL STOP THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>>47966053
Yeah i shouldn't push my look

>>47966085
BUT LETS DO KEEP GOING ANYWAY
>>
>>47966085
fuck it, we passed a 90, We can pass an 88

supporting.>>47966069
>>
>>47966110
>>47966108
>>47966085
>>47966069
ROLL
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>47966146
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>47966146
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>47966146
>>
File: Karoly.png (117 KB, 255x461) Image search: [Google]
Karoly.png
117 KB, 255x461
>>47966087
Nah, sadly. He has Dynamite Kick, Trick Beam, Kamehameha and the Ultra Spirit Bomb.

>>47966108
What's that? Keep going. Right, there's a new game called Dragon Ball Fusions coming out for 3DS and it's all about fusing DB Characters.

Here's Karoly. He's Goku and Broly.
>>
File: 1465100374830.png (272 KB, 337x501) Image search: [Google]
1465100374830.png
272 KB, 337x501
>>47966163
>>47966159
>>47966155
>>
>>47966155
>>47966159
And this is why you shouldn't think that just cause you paused one ridiculous roll, that you'll somehow magically pass the next one too
>>
File: black-man-crying-251x300.jpg (14 KB, 251x300) Image search: [Google]
black-man-crying-251x300.jpg
14 KB, 251x300
>>47966155
>>47966159
>>47966163
OH GOD

>>47966169
>there's a new game called Dragon Ball Fusions coming out for 3DS and it's all about fusing DB Characters
Jesus save us all
>>
>>47966231
Yeah, this isn't Tuffle Quest, and we aren't Brussel.
>>
>>47966155
>>47966159
>>47966163
Jackie Chun used a technique that causes an incredibly powerful gust of wind. It let him finish you in the tournament, and now you hope it will save you.

It doesn't.

You clap your hands together, and don't get any further than that before the blast hits you, in the chest above your heart, throwing you back as your vision goes black.

When you regain your senses, it's still dark, but you're pretty sure you're awake. There's a lot of weight on top of you, and you quickly realize what you're feeling.

Dirt.

You've been buried.

>A. Dig yourself out

>B. Bear Shout your way out
>>
>>47966261
>A
There might be people above us. Don't want to hurt them.
>>
>>47966261
>A. Dig yourself out
>>
>>47966261
>A. Dig yourself out
>>
File: Yamgeta.jpg (26 KB, 150x502) Image search: [Google]
Yamgeta.jpg
26 KB, 150x502
>>47966239
It has Bulma's perfect boyfriend in it: Yamgeta.
>>
>>47966261
Damn, guess we missed the rest of the Red Ribbon Army saga.
>>
>>47966261
>>A. Dig yourself out
Wonder how we survived the Dodonpa. Do we have a Dragonball?
>>
>>47966311
Worst. We missed climbing Korrin's Tower.
>>
>>47966317
No, it's a pretty stupid explanation.
>>
>>47966303
FUCK YOU AND YOUR BLASPHEMY
YOU BRING THIS HERESY INTO MY HOUSE
THEN YOU CLAIM BULMA BELONGS TO ANYONE BUT TOOFU
YOUR SINS WILL BE PAYED IN BLOOD INFIDEL
>>
>>47966169
Missed opportunity there. Should've been called Broku.
>>
>>47966317
We trained in Endurance
We strong like BEAR
>>
>>47966389
we were shot in the chest with a laser beam.

unless Goku is a secret field surgeon, we ded son.
>>
>>47966289
Nothing to do but dig your way out. It's harder than you might expect, but you manage to get yourself back to the surface.

Bora and Upa are nearby, standing over Goku, who is sprawled out on the ground. The two are holding shovels, and preparing to bury your friend.

You pull yourself out of the ground, and stumble toward them.

Upa looks over his shoulder and screams in terror.

Bora spins, smacking you in the head with his shovel and knocking you on your butt.

You rub your head, looking up at them.

"Oh, my," Bora says when he realizes what he's done. "Tofoo, you're alive!"

Upa grins.

"We'd thought you were dead for sure," Bora tells you. "That man, the one called Tao. He was unlike anything I have ever seen."

>A. Ask about Goku

>B. Your left arm hurts really badly, take a look at it

>C. Ask if Tao took the Dragonballs

>D. Something else
>>
File: Towale.png (734 KB, 352x796) Image search: [Google]
Towale.png
734 KB, 352x796
>>47966358
Here's Towale. She's Towa + Arale.
I will never stop calling her Towlie.
>>
>>47966358
Bulma was a total babe in the Piccolo Jr Saga
>>
>>47966449
>A. Ask about Goku
>>
>>47966449
>>A. Ask about Goku
>>B. Your left arm hurts really badly, take a look at it
>>C. Ask if Tao took the Dragonballs
>>D. Something else
Ask them to double check if Goku is dead. If we didn't die, maybe Goku survived too.

Do all the things.
>>
>>47966449
>A. Ask about Goku
>>
>>47966449
>D. Something else
Poke Goku till he wakes up
>>
>>47966449
>A. Ask about Goku
Oh God, we became Future Gohan, Tao took our arm.
>>
>>47966449

oh god we're too young to have a heart attack
>>
>>47966469
"What about Goku?" you ask Bora.

"I'm sorry, but Tao was too much for him," the man tells you. "He's gone."

You ask them to double check. They thought you were dead, after all, so maybe Goku made it as well.

As they go over to do that, you look down at your left arm. It's scorched pretty badly, and you notice a shallow hole in it, almost as if something had taken a bite out of it.

Oh well, definitely better than being dead.

"Did Tao take the Dragonballs?" you ask, looking up.

"Yes, he took the bag Goku had with him," Bora answers.

"Dad, look!" Upa shouts.

"I don't believe it..." Bora says.

You rush over to them, looking down at Goku.

He's still, almost lifeless, and there's a hole in his gi where his heart would be. And, through that hole you can see the four star Dragonball.

You don't believe it.

"It seems fortune smiles upon you both," Bora comments. "You are both extremely lucky to be alive."

A noise grabs your attention, and you look up to see a helicopter heading your way.

You guess the Red Ribbon Army is coming for that last Dragonball.

>A. Let them land

>B. Let them see you

>C. Hide

>D. Bear Shout

>E. Kamehameha

>F. You used a smaller blast that took less energy. See if you can use another of those on the helicopter (65)

>G. Something else
>>
>>47966599
>F. You used a smaller blast that took less energy. See if you can use another of those on the helicopter (65)
>>
>>47966599
>>F. You used a smaller blast that took less energy. See if you can use another of those on the helicopter (65)
I know we are all tried of roll but this is an important skill to have
>>
>>47966599
>C. Hide
>>
>>47966630
>>47966662
ROLL
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>47966744
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>47966744
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>47966744
>>
File: czY24Qy0.jpg (11 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
czY24Qy0.jpg
11 KB, 256x256
>>47966768
Woo
>>
File: 1465224336943.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1465224336943.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>47966768
Well done
>>
>>47966768
We've succeeded on two ki manip rolls this thread. Paving the road towards advanced Ki manip, one step at a time. I am fucking HYPE.
>>
>>47966768
>>47966767
>>47966773
You hold your hands up toward the approaching vehicle, ignoring the pain in your left arm as you find that warmth and break another piece from it.

With a yell, you unleash a ball of bright yellow light. It flies toward the helicopter like a rocket, complete with a small tail behind it, like the flames of a launching spacecraft.

Your attack hits the helicopter in the propeller , causing it to fall right out of the sky and crash, bursting into flames and killing any soldiers inside.

Once again, your enemies have underestimated you and your friends. The Red Ribbon Army has made this mistake several times, and Tao, powerful as he was, also failed to realize just how resilient you were.

You and Goku are alive, and you will make sure the Red Ribbon Army and Tao don't get another chance to change that.

>End updates

Well guys, hope you had fun, because I sure did. Follow me @qmdralo to see when threads are up.

As always, I'll stick around for a while to answer questions, comments, and concerns

Also, good job with the Tao fight. You did better than I expected.
>>
>>47966872
Thanks for running, will next thread be climbing Korin's tower?
>>
>>47966883
You know it, bro. Get ready for the coolest cat around.
>>
>>47966893
Whiskers the Wonder Cat?
>>
File: photo.jpg (73 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
73 KB, 900x900
>>47966893
HOLY SHIT WE'RE FUCKED
>>
>>47966893
Oh boy, that'll be

Claw-some
>>
>>47966942
Ha!

>>47966936
Wrong dub

>>47966952
Booooo!
>>
>>47966872
Did we even hurt Tao with the wolf fang Kamehameha burst?

What where the thoughts of Goku and Tao about the technique?

What about Korin, since I know he was watching.
>>
File: MercenaryTaoRidingDarkCloud.png (224 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
MercenaryTaoRidingDarkCloud.png
224 KB, 640x480
>>47966893
Can Tofoo ride the Nimbus? If so, can we ask Korin for one?
If not, can we ask Korin for a Dark Nimbus.
>>
File: Hkyokofgif.gif (848 KB, 520x240) Image search: [Google]
Hkyokofgif.gif
848 KB, 520x240
>>47966961
Hey SOM for future reference whats the DC for pic related
>>
>>47965525
Battle theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9O7ZzEWjXg
>>
File: mbh7nr.jpg (11 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
mbh7nr.jpg
11 KB, 320x240
>>47966872
So did we accidentally kill Violet?
>>
>>47966972
Yes, for now, at least.

You don't yet know that they come from Korin

>>47966985

>>47966968
He felt it, but really, it was about as painful as a bee sting

Goku thought it was great, Tao was surprised a child could do something like that

Korin was mildly impressed

>>47966990
Not a bad choice
>>
>>47967008
No, she's working elsewhere

Why? Worried?
>>
File: HIorivskyo.gif (385 KB, 304x224) Image search: [Google]
HIorivskyo.gif
385 KB, 304x224
>>47967010
Damn
What about this
>>
>>47967027
No, thought it was her, since I recall Red giving her the radar Blue stole from Goku to get the last dragon ball.
>>
>>47967043
Yeah, but that Dragonball is elsewhere

>>47967036
Save that for Z
>>
>>47967010
So how did Goku react thinking we actually died this time and how did the fight go with him alone?
>>
File: Houyoku-Sen.gif (142 KB, 336x138) Image search: [Google]
Houyoku-Sen.gif
142 KB, 336x138
>>47967077
ok ok
lets try something more simple
>>
>>47967078
Goku was furious and attacked Tao with the most powerful Kamehameha of his life

It didn't do much more than ruin Tao's clothes
>>
>>47967103
>>
File: HBison-animation.gif (140 KB, 320x139) Image search: [Google]
HBison-animation.gif
140 KB, 320x139
>>47967107
That shit is heart breaking bro

>>47967120
HAHA GOT ONE
Last one SOM
>>
>>47967120
DC for a Sonic Boom?
Flash Kick?
Shoryuken?
Shin Shoryuken?
>>
>>47967139

>>47967145
Post gifs
>>
File: HBalrog-gigaton.gif (280 KB, 364x149) Image search: [Google]
HBalrog-gigaton.gif
280 KB, 364x149
>>47967148
>>
>>47967166
>>
File: HKen-shoryu-ts.gif (81 KB, 238x256) Image search: [Google]
HKen-shoryu-ts.gif
81 KB, 238x256
>>47967182
Holy shit really
Damn
Heres a classic
>>
>>47967241
Right now? 95
>>
>>47967252
Heh ok
next
>>
File: HMZAtomic_Suplex.gif (148 KB, 447x263) Image search: [Google]
HMZAtomic_Suplex.gif
148 KB, 447x263
>>47967252
>>47967302
Sorry forgot pic
>>
>>47967313
Depends on the situation, and don't give suplexanon ideas
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.