[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG standard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 723x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 723x960
Planeswalker edition.

>Who is your favorite planeswalker in standard?
>Who do you think is, mechanically speaking, the best planeswalker in SOI standard?
>Why is it Arlinn Kord?

And the usual questions
>Playin?
>Buildin?
>Card wish list?
>>
>playin
never played standard yet, working on my first deck
>buildin
br madness vamps
>card wish list
for this deck? foreboding ruins, drana and olivia
>>
>>Who is your favorite planeswalker in standard?
Probably Sorin, Grim nemesis. It has nothing to do with the foil I have of him.
>>Who do you think is, mechanically speaking, the best planeswalker in SOI standard?
Arlinn
>>Why is it Arlinn Kord?
Because she has 5 abilities and an anthem effect of +1/+1 and trample turns all of your creatures into combat threats. She creatures a wolf to protect her, can bolt every other turn, and can give a big hitter you just summoned a boost with haste and vigilance. Also her ULT (I know, never judge a planeswalker by their ult since the game will be over by then) wins you the game on the spot.
>And the usual questions
>>Playin?
B/G delirium
>>Buildin?
B/G aristocrats
>>Card wish list?
Foil lightning bolt, for
Reasons.
>>
>>48034857
lsv bg aristocrats?
>>
>>48035033
cfb, rather
>>
>>48034710
>>Who is your favorite planeswalker in standard?
The newest jace. Card draw and unsummon are all the effects he needs.
>>
>>48034710
>favorite walker in standard
OGW Chandra
>best planeswalker in SOI
Sorin or Arlinn hard to choose
>Why is it Arlinn Kord?
>>48034857 what this guy said

>Playing
I've changed it around since then, mainboarding the recruiters and replacing the heirlooms with helm of the gods
>Buildin
Some shitty w/b delirium deck, probably won't work but I'll try it
>Card wish list
Pic related, new abomination waifu
>>
File: dream_4d162f9fb0.jpg (261 KB, 1100x689) Image search: [Google]
dream_4d162f9fb0.jpg
261 KB, 1100x689
>>48036148
>not waifu-ing the way emrakul intendid
>>
>>48034710
>favorite walker in standard
Narset
>best walker in SOI
Nahiri, based on playability. Hate her lore wise
>why is it arlinn
Wolf poon needs a bit more support, hopefully coming in Lovecraft moon

>playing
Bant Humans
>building
G/W enchantments around sigil of the empty throne, and big white/white equipment. The synergy between forgotten heirloom and avacynian missionaries is pretty strong
>wish list
Pick related

I'm running 3 always watching in my bant human deck right now, because I feel the anthem and vigilance is powerful, but a lot of the bant human decks don't run it. Thoughts?
>>
>>48039339
>forgotten heirloom
Neglected heirloom. I'm a retard.
>>
>>48039339
>Neglected heirloom
If you had a Neglected Heirloom equipped to Midnight Scavengers and then you melded it with Graf Rats, would Neglected Heirloom turn into Ashmouth Blade?
>>
>>48039392
No, because the two creatures are exiled and then returned.
>>
>Who is your favorite planeswalker in standard?
BFZ gideon
>Who do you think is, mechanically speaking, the best planeswalker in SOI standard?
Nahiri for anydeck that is running madness at all, Arlinn for aggro.
>Why is it Arlinn Kord
5 abilities. Nuff said.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.