[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRAWTHREAD: "Blow me to Bermuda!" Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 123
File: 1466898203559.png (598 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1466898203559.png
598 KB, 1600x1200
Previous one: >>47958065

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>>
File: vincentpriceeffigymaster.jpg (205 KB, 902x576) Image search: [Google]
vincentpriceeffigymaster.jpg
205 KB, 902x576
Migrating my request from the last thread:

Could somebody take up my request for a Vincent Price inspired artificer/effigy master wearing sorceror/wizard robes and sitting in a scorpion chair like the one pictured?
>>
File: 1467024816829.png (240 KB, 563x800) Image search: [Google]
1467024816829.png
240 KB, 563x800
>>47988380
Beat me to it, pic included.

Posting my recent wip as anchor
>>
File: scallop paladin.jpg (1023 KB, 1990x1978) Image search: [Google]
scallop paladin.jpg
1023 KB, 1990x1978
>1 Scallop Knight wears a Bascinet exactly like this one, nothing more to say he keeps it polished.

>2 Scallop Knight wears a corrizina, a stronger late period coat of plate that looks identical to pictured, covered in blue velvet. It tapers down to his hips and ends there. Also, under the corrizina and visible in the joints of his arm armor is a yellow gambeson, but it lacks the joint gaps like in the picture, it has solid sleeves. The yellow gambeson sticks out a bit under the corrizina.

>3 I forgot to add this in with the helmet, but he wears a maille coif with his bascinet. It drapes down from his chin-level inside the helm to his sternum.

>4 he wears plate arms roughly similar to this, with closed bracers and leather decorated joints. However instead of red, the leather is dyed blue like his corrizina.

>5 Part of his nickname as Scallop Knight comes from the fact that his armor has scallop shell shaped fans on his couters. If you don't know what those are, I marked them with a red dot in image 4. Basically that, but cut and shaped to look like a shell.

>6 Fairly straightforward, the Knight wears splinted thigh armor and plate greaves and knee cops along with full sabatons.

>7 On his helm, the Knight has this image engraved on the forehead of his helmet in gold. However there's an additional detail, the center oval of the golden rays is engraved to look like the all seeing eye of God, with the rays from the eye forming the shape of a shell.

>8 He wields a two handed Grobe Messer that's around 30 inches long.

I need a drawfriend.
I'm holding out for a drawfriend 'til the end of the thread
>>
File: bae.png (30 KB, 137x156) Image search: [Google]
bae.png
30 KB, 137x156
#freecharlotte
>>
File: AReferencePic.jpg (208 KB, 1333x859) Image search: [Google]
AReferencePic.jpg
208 KB, 1333x859
Requesting a half demon warlock. In this case,all that means that she looks like a tiefling, but with demonic wings in addition to the horns and tail. The character has pale purple skin. Her hair is extremely long, and silver in color.
She, like most warlocks, wear's leather armor that's similar to that worn by the tiefling in the reference picture.
Thanks for your consideration.
>>
>>47984165

Link to my request from last thread
>>
File: Annika TES.jpg (141 KB, 700x927) Image search: [Google]
Annika TES.jpg
141 KB, 700x927
Anybody wanna colour this? Red hair, fair skin, robe stays white
>>
File: BabarianPsyco.png (157 KB, 1250x1000) Image search: [Google]
BabarianPsyco.png
157 KB, 1250x1000
>>47986526
Oops, giant file.
Something like this?
May or may not continue.
Also didn't know if she wore the hood or had open hair.
colour preferences? (if I get that far)
>>
File: BL concept 2.png (816 KB, 1064x928) Image search: [Google]
BL concept 2.png
816 KB, 1064x928
I would like to request some fully body art of these characters, with less hump in the armour and a bigger sword on the male.

If coloured, both characters have dark skin, and the mans armour is black with yellow/gold highlights, same for the sword. The woman's armour is black with blue highlights.

The knight pic is the example of the guys size, along with the size of the sword.
>>
File: RT Crew.jpg (246 KB, 1600x1198) Image search: [Google]
RT Crew.jpg
246 KB, 1600x1198
Id like to request portraits of my Rogue Trader crewmembers. I already got the captain and first officer so that leaves me with:

The navigator - A young woman, with dark hair and eyes. Wearing a french empire style dress and covering her third eye with a headband.

The Arch-Millitant - A stereotypical tough guy (Think Vin Diesel) Very muscled. Shaved head, no beard. Wearing black uniform and flak armour.

The Missionary - an orthodox priest-like older ecclesiarch. With a huge beard and a flamethrower
>>
File: itemcaster reference.png (3 MB, 1276x1155) Image search: [Google]
itemcaster reference.png
3 MB, 1276x1155
Migrating once again from last thread: I have a somewhat-detailed request for an arcane caster in a setting where magic cannot be cast personally, so all spells have to be cast via magic items (basically you just use little trinkets instead of a spellbook, so it's mechanically the same as usual).

She has short hair like the head in the top middle of the pic, and her clothing is in a similar style to the image on the right of the pic, albeit with an incredibly low v-cut neckline like the dude's shirt (she's supposed to be fairly fit, the shirt is just to show that off mostly). She wears segmented leather armor pauldrons, gloves and boots (pic related, the three images on the left) on top of this.

Her magic items include a scarf that moves on its own to deflect attacks and protect her (Shield/Mage Armor stand-in) and a series of rings for offensive and utility spells (the bottom pics are examples of the kind of rings she might have) - they wouldn't necessarily have to be on her fingers, either, some of them could be strung onto chains and the like.

Thank you in advance to any drawfriend willing to take this on!
>>
Requesting this sci-fi military officer punching a typical looking evil wizard in the face with some teeth of said evil wizard flying out.

This anon said he'd be doing it, >>47974348 still awaiting for it if ever you do it.
>>
Requesting a male shaman with very short black hair wearing a wolf skull hat, a bark mask covering his whole face and civilian attire.
The rest is up to the artist
>>
File: Matilda Clearwater.jpg (188 KB, 832x1500) Image search: [Google]
Matilda Clearwater.jpg
188 KB, 832x1500
I'd like to request a blind woman (pic related) hugging a man with a burned face. They are looking at their newly born quadruplets with a look of dread on their faces. The woman has brown hair, and dresses like nobility, she also has a voluptuous figure. The man wears a mithral breastplate and a jet black cloak. He also wears very functional dark brown clothing beneath the armour. He has messy brown hair, which he has cut himself with a knife. He has a visible spellbook about his person somewhere.

Feel free to omit details depending on how detailed a drawing you want to do.
>>
File: leopard 2a7.jpg (87 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
leopard 2a7.jpg
87 KB, 600x400
Requesting an imperial guardsman and a female commissar cleaning the mud, dirt and grime off this tank.
>>
Requesting a short, blond, Nordic-looking man in modest plain clothes and glasses giving a lecture about how the 1980s were the best decade ever, and how the absolute zenith of humanity has long since ended and everything is shit in comparison.

Bonus points for including references to/pictures of things like Arnold Schwarzenegger movies, pulp 80s media, contemporary anime series (such as Riding Bean or Dirty Pair) and flamboyant 80s fashion trends, as well as anything else you feel would be appropriate for someone with a genuine but self-aware love of all things eighties.
>>
File: 1464543622796.png (746 KB, 740x1142) Image search: [Google]
1464543622796.png
746 KB, 740x1142
Requesting a half-elf woman flirting with pic related. She has a fair skin tone turning towards a pale, ephemeral green and if you look closely, you can see small roots where her veins are supposed to be. Her hair is the green of summer leaves and her slightly slanted eyes are a matching shade without white or pupils.
>>
Could I request a picture of a Middle Eastern woman in a uniform like this, with shoulder-length straight hair and a mole underneath her left eye, standing in a fairly relaxed fashion holding a curved sword.

It is for a dieselpunk-style campaign I am planning, I need an exotic and deadly rival for a womanising, Flashman-esque fighter ace to pursue...
>>
File: ErCHFSF.jpg (78 KB, 401x340) Image search: [Google]
ErCHFSF.jpg
78 KB, 401x340
>>47913173
Bump for the old gods.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 736x502) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 736x502
Several threads ago, I'd posted a request for a picture of a forgotten, small-time, local goddess modeled after the character Tomoko from the series Watamote, who was desperate to regain the worshippers she'd lost when a cultural shift introduced her followers to a more powerful, more popular pantheon of deities. A Drawfriend in that thread had claimed the request and said they would work on it, but seems to have disappeared since then. I wanted to post my request again, just in case the original Drawfriend or another felt like accepting it. Thanks again!
>>
File: Puzzle_1466885474057.jpg (790 KB, 668x4813) Image search: [Google]
Puzzle_1466885474057.jpg
790 KB, 668x4813
Requesting an NPC for my game, he's is 7ft tall and very muscular, has dark skin and he has long white dreadlocks in a ponytail style, a black Karate Gi with a white version of the symbol in the picture, he also has the Lion of the Wind mask which makes his agility spike exponentially. His favorite weapon of choice is Cat claws.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4032
>>47986526

WIP
>>
>>47989267
nice
>>
File: Character Request2.png (2 MB, 1718x1718) Image search: [Google]
Character Request2.png
2 MB, 1718x1718
Right, so... I"m playing in a game of WHFRP (2nd Edition) and I was hoping if I couldn't get some arts of my character!

Ahem.

Hannes Bergenhaffen Trilowsky Goetz Hoffmeister von Rosenkratz the XVIII is the oldest son of a wealthy Averland noble family, west of Streissen, east of Averheim. He's recently graduated from the War Academy in Averheim and is taking a year to enjoy life before joining the Pistolkorps.

The picture I'm requesting, however, is a few years down the road, having earned his spurs as a pistolier and managed to join one of the many knightly orders in the Empire, in particular, the Knights Encarmine.

Hannes himself is a tall fellow with reddish hair and a fair complexion... he has, as quoted by many people, too many names by half and will talk until your ears bleed. An avid duelist, trained by a Tilean fencing master that claimed to fight alongside Vespero, he was attracted to the Knights Encarmine as they are just as much a dueling society as they are a Knightly Order.

He typically wears clothing in the slashed sleeves style, in Averland colors (black and yellow). But as a Knight Encarmine, his plate mail is a resplendent dark red.

As for the actual posing, I would like him in his full plate mail, the paint chipped here and there... the sallet and bevor open as he looks at whatever he is fighting again, teeth bared with his sword in one hand and his sword-breaker in the other. Perhaps we can see the fringe of his bangs just under his helmet

Thank you!
>>
File: 1454794722982-1.jpg (550 KB, 1763x2192) Image search: [Google]
1454794722982-1.jpg
550 KB, 1763x2192
>>47988380
Migrating

Requesting a portrait of a male drow, early 30s, with a couple of minor scars on his face and ears. He's attractive, without being ridiculously handsome. Probably has a big grin on his face.

His hair is shaved completely on the sides/back, and kinda messy on top.

The portrait is really all I need, but if you're ONE BAD ENOUGH DUDE, this is his armor if you wanted to drop the hood and take the mask off.

Thanks!
But really, just the portrait would be perfect.
>>
File: Dragonsoul Monk Reference.png (936 KB, 1180x1125) Image search: [Google]
Dragonsoul Monk Reference.png
936 KB, 1180x1125
I would like to request a picture of my dragon-inspired Monk in D&D - the reference picture has his outfit, weapon and face (ideally, if you could combine the two hairstyles so that he has the topknot-ish thing as well as the long hair, that would be perfect).
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 644x1209) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 644x1209
Requesting pic related wearing a crysis suit style power armor and carrying a HMG
>>
>>47988914
Kinda figured she's military, and I imagine she's kinda muscular beneath that uniform - although not to bodybuilder levels.
>>
>>47989957
I like it! Has a sort of chunky French comic feel, Tintin-esque
>>
File: Regret.png (686 KB, 1425x2242) Image search: [Google]
Regret.png
686 KB, 1425x2242
Hey.

Taking simple/unsettling requests.

>>47980897
The final outcome of the ayy lmao looked very odd , i might try it later.

>>47982531
I am sorry, drawfriend I shouldn't have done it
>>
I would like to request a female, maybe around 18-20 years old, tan and some nice muscle definition. Medium length black hair. I would for her to be a bit dirty, covered in dirt, scrapes, blood and scars. I would like for her to have some nice muscle definition, not buff, but we'll tonned. Green eyes and if possible in a series of tribal like tattoos running from her side, up her arm and back and onto her shoulder with the primary tattoo being a red room on her chest area. If she could be wearing some simple shorts and covering her breasts (the tattoos are important and a shirt will sort of make that irrelevant)
Cheers!
>>
>>47990019
>I am sorry, drawfriend I shouldn't have done it

DAMMIT

Made me giggle m8, I'm a huge fan of your stuff
>>
Requesting!

Vudrani alchemist/master chymist!

31yo male, that look a bit like Jafar.

Thank you drawmasters!
>>
>>47990019
Can I request a robed demon with dozens of curving and curling horns in place of top half of the head?
>>
File: 62770.jpg (28 KB, 320x360) Image search: [Google]
62770.jpg
28 KB, 320x360
Requesting a old as shit grey elf reminiscent of Doctor Weird from Aqua teen hunger force. He's a wizard, and like 370ish years old. (I'm unsure how elves near the end of their lives look.)
>>
>>47988511
I'll see what I can do.
>>
File: Poisoner Reference.png (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Poisoner Reference.png
1 MB, 1600x1200
Migrating request:

Requesting some art of a character I'm playing in a coming campaign. She's a barbarian tribe's shaman who is also an avid practitioner of alchemy and poisoncrafting.
>>
>>47990714
Look at >>47989267
Someone's already working on it.
>>
>>47990019
Use the picture for guidance. I personally liked the idea since your art can show the ayylmao despair properly.
>>
File: request_details.png (6 MB, 1920x1001) Image search: [Google]
request_details.png
6 MB, 1920x1001
>>47959941

Bumpin muh request.
>>
File: Request.png (2 MB, 1356x699) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
2 MB, 1356x699
Requesting a giant-sized warforged with details of pic related.
>>
>>47990745
Woops! Didn't catch that! Thanks!
>>
Migrating from last thread
>>47961924

Requesting a male hengeyokai in his hybrid hare form.

He is going to my monk character, more specifically he is a practitioner of a deadly fighting style that makes good use of his powerful legs (Muay Thai). As such I would like him dressed simply in the style of Tony Ja from Ong Bak (pictured on right), but with the addition a simple open vest. The rope wrapping are made from a dark hemp, and his vest and shorts are a deep red. Physically he looks like King Kazma (pictured on left) though he is a bit more toned and defined, again like Tony Ja. For his pose I would like to see him performing a flying knee strike.
>>
File: gra-dtaai.jpg (397 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
gra-dtaai.jpg
397 KB, 1600x1200
>>47991164
bragg forgot pic
>>
File: w.png (939 KB, 1447x966) Image search: [Google]
w.png
939 KB, 1447x966
Requesting pic related (left) getting caught doing uncharacteristically girly things such as reading romance novels, or playing the cello, or admiring ball gowns. She would be like a deer in headlights when caught, like in pic related (right). It’s not seen in the pic, but she has a split tongue, which would be nice if it was visible in some way, but it's not a necessity.
>>
File: fairy_by_ciarra-d4x04a3.png (505 KB, 742x1077) Image search: [Google]
fairy_by_ciarra-d4x04a3.png
505 KB, 742x1077
>>47962721
Requesting this fairy taking a bath in a wizard's tea cup, while shrugging and smiling like "Nobody said this was unacceptable."
>>
>>47990507
i will try.
>>47990278
thank you anon.
>>47990797
yeah, i will try it again
>>
File: 1467013943252.jpg (66 KB, 564x825) Image search: [Google]
1467013943252.jpg
66 KB, 564x825
I would love to request a picture of here in some bedtime cloths/night gown while sleeping up against a tree.
>>
File: vampireref.jpg (72 KB, 564x634) Image search: [Google]
vampireref.jpg
72 KB, 564x634
>>47988380
Requesting a young girl, early teens, recently turned into a vampire. She is on the floor reeling back in terror from her first feeding, blood has covered her, her victim and the floor. The victim happened to be her younger brother who looks similar to her in features. His face is frozen in confusion, all life drained from him.

Ref pics for expressions, top is her brother bottom is the vampire girl.
>>
Drawfriends, draw me a mystical stone age artefact!
>>
File: stoneage artifact.jpg (16 KB, 200x261) Image search: [Google]
stoneage artifact.jpg
16 KB, 200x261
>>47991713
Hope it's what you were looking for, anon.
>>
File: 12985414.cdd2411c.560.jpg (72 KB, 560x371) Image search: [Google]
12985414.cdd2411c.560.jpg
72 KB, 560x371
>>47988380
Hey, requesting my d&d 5e character, Evelynn, if anyone would be interested! She's a young lady (19) with long straightline bangs, black hair, and large, heavily lidded grey eyes. She has sallow, waxy greyish white skin, and is on the shorter side for a human. She comes from a family of dirt farmers, so has a bit better musculature than someone might expect from a warlock. She is the only worshipper of a demon lord of disease and filth, who appears in the shape of a gargantuan mummified worm. Her armor resembles the withered thorns and wilted petals of a dead flower; representative of the fair made foul and the living made to decay. If you're interested and need more details just reply and ask! If not, thanks for taking the time to read! Pic somewhat related, she loves weird edgy artsy shit like this.
>>
>>47991738
>>47991830
????
>>
Requesting a character loosely based on red riding hood. Wears a white wolf mask surrounded by a red pelt similar to pic related, an outfit similar to pic related, and brandishing either a dagger, or some ominous-looking vials that might be poison, bombs, or poison bombs. Mechanically she's a pathfinder alchemist adapted to D&D 3.5, and human lycanthrope.
>>
>>47991896
Sorry, posted wrong image and forgot to delete!
>>
File: Jotun ref.png (244 KB, 367x354) Image search: [Google]
Jotun ref.png
244 KB, 367x354
>>47959258
Migrating from last thread.

Request is for a character warjack for my IK game. It's name is Jotunn. The reference image covers most of the details. It does not carry the axes in the image. Minor battle damage to the armor plating is most welcome as well but not necessary. Thank you in advance to anyone who takes this on.
>>
File: sci fi request.png (6 MB, 2840x1700) Image search: [Google]
sci fi request.png
6 MB, 2840x1700
Reposting for the new thread:
I'd like to ask for a character for a sci-fi setting like the ones in the left pictures. For clothes either a spacesuit or a jumpsuit of any sort you like, the pictures on the right are just there for inspiration. I'd just ask that if it's a jumpsuit it be the tight shiny type. Environment is not necessary and the pose doesn't matter.

The idea is that this character is about 15 and as meek and as easily scared as one can possibly imagine. While he constantly finds himself in the wrong place at the wrong time and gets way overwhelmed, he also mostly ends up finding a way to make the best of the given situation through wit and tech-knowledge.

Thanks to anyone who would bother with this!
>>
File: request.png (476 KB, 817x493) Image search: [Google]
request.png
476 KB, 817x493
>>47974256

Migrating my request!

Requesting character A as a child, being read a book/taught swordfighting/emulating the ponytail of B/anything cute with B, who is her dad.

A is a tiefling of thin build without any tail or anything, B is a pretty fruity/waify dude in build/clothing.

Artist's choice on cute thing being done.
>>
File: 1466883416864.jpg (230 KB, 1340x602) Image search: [Google]
1466883416864.jpg
230 KB, 1340x602
Migrating request.

Requesting that a kind drawanon combine illithids and xenomorphs for me. Picturing something along the lines of the usual xenomorph, but with a bulbous, lobed head and tentacles around the mouth that each end in the smaller mouths typically nestled inside their jaws. Pose is up to the drawfriend and thanks in advance!
>>
File: ..'.png (599 KB, 1657x2591) Image search: [Google]
..'.png
599 KB, 1657x2591
>>47990797
Not what i had in my mind but here you go

*not my opinion
>>
>>47990714
>>47990745
So did I
>>47988526
>>
friend of mine is coming back from his deployment in the navy

wanted to get him something drawn for when he comes back

he likes squats, so i had an idea of this guy without his armour on (the bionics on the arm/feet/eye don't really come off) sitting alone somewhere playing a lute in robes

it's really up to you how you do it, thanks a lot if you pick it up
>>
File: 873982347928347234.png (624 KB, 835x1016) Image search: [Google]
873982347928347234.png
624 KB, 835x1016
>>47992655
forgot the image my bad
>>
>>47992560
Awesome! Thank you. She wears a hood in case you continue. The robes are a forest green and her skin is a darkish tan. The weapons and mask are a shiny obsidian.
>>
File: pyrohobo.png (218 KB, 1872x2412) Image search: [Google]
pyrohobo.png
218 KB, 1872x2412
>>47977806
May or may not shade this, we'll see
>>
File: Price.png (1 MB, 2288x2015) Image search: [Google]
Price.png
1 MB, 2288x2015
>>47987947
>>
>>47991935

what is generic brown? That seems a highly subjective term.
>>
File: bladedancer.jpg (3 MB, 3000x2845) Image search: [Google]
bladedancer.jpg
3 MB, 3000x2845
>>
>>47993477
Like brown, but not brown in any sort of ethnic connotation. Like just someone with dark skin.
>>
>>47993334
Even if you don't I still wanna thank you for doing my request
>>
File: My PC will sounds terrible.jpg (360 KB, 2234x1358) Image search: [Google]
My PC will sounds terrible.jpg
360 KB, 2234x1358
Migrating a request of a goblin bard with some sort of bagpipes (ideally a biniou) and a chain weapon.
Basically a combination of pics related. Maybe with a vicious dagger too.
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 1643x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 1643x2048
>>47992560
Oops didn't see that when I refreshed
>>47989267
>>47990714
>>47992831
Done, but hadn't seen these features. I can still change the weapons/mask if you like
>>
Taking requests. I do pencil stuff.
>>
File: 1466734183230.jpg (42 KB, 400x819) Image search: [Google]
1466734183230.jpg
42 KB, 400x819
Can I snag me a rendition of this fine lass here relaxing joyfully in a bathhouse?
>>
>>47994145
Uh
>>
>>47994145
Uuuuh...
>>
>>47994063
Sure. Can you draw a potion slime girl shoving her arm down a wounded warrior's throat. Just really cramming it down there, basically punching his stomach from the inside with extreme prejudice.
>>
>>47994145
kek
>>
>>47994145
Someone photoshop the individual posts into the shape of a girl
>>
File: Bandit.jpg (336 KB, 2188x1200) Image search: [Google]
Bandit.jpg
336 KB, 2188x1200
Requesting a drawing of my bandit for an upcoming Weird West campaign I'm taking part in. She's part of a bandit duo who call themselves "The Bull Brothers: Minos and Toro". Minos is the older "brother" who looks after her dim-witted younger brother.
She keeps her sex a secret from others because she doesn't want to be treated any differently than the other famous cowboys and outlaws in the west. Plus, she never liked acting feminine anyways. A voice changer in her mask disguises her voice for her.

Hopefully I could get a delivery that has her both in her mask and out of her mask, but if I had to choose I'd prefer a delivery of her in the mask
>>
>>47992531
Pirate Ayylmao?
>>
File: SFSFSF.png (1 MB, 1044x1256) Image search: [Google]
SFSFSF.png
1 MB, 1044x1256
Writing a novel and would greatly appreciate if you could draw a quick sketch of the 2 main protagonists. See image.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>47994368
>rouge

Every time
>>
>>47992531
I am requesting this for you please.

Portrait of a Science teacher, bald like george costanza, smoking a pipe in his mouth with a slightly and barely noticeable smug. The idea is to look psychedelic because Quantum Physics.
>>
>>47994442
He isn't a rogue... I'm not writing a rogue. It's only because I'm on /tg/ and it's a fantasy novel that I've made this lazy comparison. Rogue-ish. He isn't even a dagger wielder or a warrior. I was just referring to his attire in that it's mostly dark leather.
>>
>>47994466
I mean rogue vs rouge you ninny
>>
>>47994466
Do you have the brain troubles? You wrote rouge, not rogue, in the reference.
>>
>>47994368
>writing a novel
>doesn't proofread
>maybe dyslexic
>???
>>
>>47994466
I mean it's the only way I can quickly express the aesthetic of his gear.
>>
>>47994601
Holy shit you are so dumb.
>>
>>47994490
Clearly it was a small typo in the image since I spelled it write in my later post... So why go through the trouble to respond to such a trivial thing?
>>
>>47994621
See >>47994517
>>
>>47994652
Sorry I misplaced a few characters. What a tragedy. I must kill myself now.
>>
>>47994666
Good riddance, Satan.
>>
>>47994666
Commit sudoku
>>
File: poster4.jpg (37 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
poster4.jpg
37 KB, 450x360
>>47994666
Dude just ignore them they will keep responding because
<==
an artist will get the idea and draw if they want to.
>>
>>47994621
>write

You're just faking it now.
>>
>>47994829
You're supposed to get angry and flame me.

Shit.
My plan failed.
>>
File: jamfaces.png (1 MB, 1129x1254) Image search: [Google]
jamfaces.png
1 MB, 1129x1254
Requesting a friendly, long-haired Portuguese woman, maybe early twenties? She's wearing a dress that features that red check pattern in some fashion, though not necessarily over the whole thing or anything? Just, like, it's somewhere on the dress. She's also wearing an army jacket over the top of it.

I didn't put much thought into the footwear, and you don't have to draw the full body, but if you do, sneakers would be fine, as would army boots.
>>
>>47995028
As a Portuguese, I am confused with this request, can you detail?
>>
Reposting from last thread:

Requesting what's essentially the dorky younger cousin to a Lord of Change. Only things nailed down is that he wears robes, has little round glasses perched on his beak and a crappy staff that looks like it was made from a shovel or otherwise cobbled together.

He probably looks smug or nervous, possibly pushing up his glasses about to go "Well, ACTUALLY..."

Sorry for 23h bump, last post was while laying sleepless.
>>
>>47993851
It looks absolutley amazing, thank you!. Don't worry about changing unless you want to.
>>
I was invited to a game of Dark Heresy a couple days ago and after making my first ever character of DH i was wondering if any of you kind gentelmen could draw my character.
It can be however you like only thing it has to be a woman about 1.55M/5'8" tall and slim with a wacky hair and a leather coat. Since she's an assasin she has a knife and tight clothes underneath the coat. For more info she's form a hive world so she can have all the characteristic shit from that kind of planet.
Thanks in advance and if you want more info just ask.
>>
>>47988380
This is the first time one of my deliveries has been the thread pic. Feels pretty good 2bh.
>>
File: notthesamefile.jpg (67 KB, 461x819) Image search: [Google]
notthesamefile.jpg
67 KB, 461x819
>>47994145
as much as i love to see text posts bathing, i would much rather see her
>>
>>47995074
I just added "Portuguese" because the character is originally from Portugal, and I figured that it would help the artist understand what I wanted in the way of, I dunno, face? And features?

Basically she physically "looks like a person who would be from Portugal."

There isn't really anything much deeper there. Sorry if I confused you.
>>
File: requestino.jpg (6 MB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
requestino.jpg
6 MB, 2480x3508
>>47990833
>>
>>47996437
Nice work anonybro.
>>
>>47996462
thank
>>
>>47996437
Damn, Arakhor, that looks amazing! Any of the other requests caught your eye?
>>
>>47996487
There's always one of you fucks lol.
>>
>>47996541
Yes, how dare we be curious if an artist whose art we think is awesome is going to be drawing more art. We're terrible, terrible people.
>>
>>47996437
shewillbreakyou
>>
Could somebody please draw a half elf half orc girl please
>>
>>47996437
I like the texture and colouring, a few things my eye caught: her eyes are not on the same level; her nose seems to flat for her features and too far to the left (this one might just be preference or my mind playing tricks); her head just seems a touch out of proportion to the rest of her body; eyebrows could use some work; her left shoulder juts out a bit too far (could just be an exaggerated posture); her traps seem to be underdeveloped (she may just not work that group); her wrist VERY quickly narrows down to toothpick levels.
Can't really see anything else that you haven't seen yourself. I quite like it overall though, super jelly of the OR.
>>
>>47996487
I'll probably be looking for something tomorrow.
>>
>>47996717
Sweet, I'm looking forwards to seeing your next piece.
>>
requesting a picture of her in dirty rags being sold at a slave market
>>
>>47996741
Another orc slave request? Imagine that. Can't wait for the elf vikings, slutty pally girls, and changeling bards to follow.
>>
Me and a friend of mine are designing a Fallout-esque pathfinder game, so we decided to come up with some custom monsters for it. I'm requesting a picture of a radiation dragon. When they are born they usually have only one mutation, but as they get older the get more and more. The oldest ones are true Euclidean horrors. I want a picture that really embraces that.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 510x381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 510x381
>>47996779
>>
>>47996642
fair points anon, it looked alright to me but I'd probably notice the same stuff if I looked at it the next day. Believe me though her anatomy was a lot worse 2 hours ago haha.
>>
>>47996820
Is this to say you are pro-rerequests after deliveries?
>>
>>47996779
this is an entirely unrelated to the other orc slave request.
>>
>>47996850
I don't care one way or another artists will draw what they want. Being salty about someone's request just draws more attention to it.
>>
File: Exalted Reference.png (1004 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Exalted Reference.png
1004 KB, 800x800
Reposting my request from last thread of my exalted character

He's a thief and a pirate who wears clothes similar to the guy on the left (probably without the jacket though. He dresses light). He has a black newsboy cap like the ones in the picture, but the top of his has a layer of crow feathers on it. He has a legendary artifact staff that's his height made of orichalcum (Gold if you're unfamiliar with it) but the handle is encased in exquisite wood. The staff resembles a shepherd's crook, and that's what the three weapon pictures are for. In addition he also carries a shortsword sheathed on his left hip, a slashing sword on his back, and several throwing knives sheathed in various places on his person.

The character himself is almost six feet tall, has an athletic build, and a charismatic smile. He's got messy black hair underneath his cap, and bright green eyes. His overall colour scheme would be dark, with mostly deep blues and blacks.

Thanks!
>>
>>47996839
Just trying to bring a little ""constructive"" criticism around. I'm pretty creatively bankrupt but when I do get around to something for a friend, I hate giving them something that took me ages and all they have to say is "Yeah it's good". Like, motherfucker, LOOK at what I've given you, tell me where I fucked up.
Good luck on your next request I hope you pick mine, I love the aesthetic you've got going on.
>>
>>47996437
Death by snu-snu
>>
>>47994186
So she's trying to drown him but it's not working? Endless cycle of suffering.
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 1643x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 1643x2048
>>47995264
Had some extra time (and forgot sig haha). Sorry I can't change the file size, working on mobile
>>
I'd like to request young yuki-onna (snow woman, though given that she looks no older than ten, calling her a "woman" is a bit of an exaggeration) following a a guy who looks like he just walked out of a desert. Being as she's never seen someone that color, she's incredibly curious.
The guy is just walking along, shivering at the aura of cold that the young girl is emitting. He's unaware of her presence otherwise.
>>
>>47997157
>>47997157
It's working, but it's incredibly awkward to do.
>>
File: JoshTroy.jpg (207 KB, 1689x2362) Image search: [Google]
JoshTroy.jpg
207 KB, 1689x2362
Requesting my Acanthus investigating a really bloody, gruesome crime scene, with a look of sheer disgust on his face. Time would be stopped, so anyway to show that would be cool. He has blonde hair, and his coat is brown.
>>
>>47997190
No problem about the file size! It still looks absolutley gorgeous. Thank you.
>>
Taking single character, two word requests again. I might not post any deliveries until tomorrow so this is for those of you who don't mind waiting.

Not really interested in lewds, onis or shortstacks so no need to ask.
>>
>>47997595
chaos barbarian
>>
>>47997595
Billionaire Devil
>>
>>47997595
fem-orc maid
>>
>>47997595
Weresheep gnome
>>
>>47997595
Iron Gnome
>>
>>47997595
Ratman Starchmage
>>
>>47997595
Satanic Bishop
>>
>>47997595
Dandy astronomer
>>
>>47997595
Obese she-orc
>>
>>47997595
Blind marksman.
>>
Putting in a request to get this guy working at a forge
>>
>>47997595
Dwarven Astronaut
>>
>>47997650
>>47997694
>>47998099

Cool, I'll try these out. Stay tuned tomorrow
>>
>>47998422
> skinny dipping
This is a blue board.
>>
>>47998422
damnit, i was hopping this wouldn't happen
>>
>>47998422
Excellent
>>
File: sfw.png (329 KB, 1200x850) Image search: [Google]
sfw.png
329 KB, 1200x850
>>47998455
my bad
>>
>>47997595
Thicc gnome
>>
>>47998687
hahahah
>>
>>47998485
Sucks to be you
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2818x3292) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2818x3292
>>47998053
Not sure if I'll color this one, anon
>>
File: The horror.jpg (97 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
The horror.jpg
97 KB, 1152x864
>>47999517
>>
>>47999517
thanks man
>>
>>47999517
It looks like you already decided not to, given all of the shading? Or no?
>>
>>47999967
Oh since I don't have a tablet anymore, i was trying out sketching in pencil then using my phone to color over the sketch with opacity lowered, like the shaman girl above.

So I would've just colored over what I shaded with flats. Not the best way to do things but all I got right now
>>
Just gunna throw out a request for her.
I would like to see her in some more modest clothing and possibly in a more idle/relaxed pose if possible
>>
Simple-ish request: a male version of pic related. Just ever so slightly more masculine.
>>
File: lenna.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lenna.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
requesting an image of her standing on a tree branch resting against the trunk while sipping on some tea
>>
File: Shepard of glass.png (346 KB, 1146x2500) Image search: [Google]
Shepard of glass.png
346 KB, 1146x2500
>>47994462
i will try,

>>47990507
>>
File: Shepard of glass.png (342 KB, 1146x2500) Image search: [Google]
Shepard of glass.png
342 KB, 1146x2500
>>48001148
>>48001148
>>47990507
without those two pesky lines.

>in place of top half of the head
oh. shoot.

have i fugged up? do you want an edit?
>>
File: image.png (215 KB, 700x927) Image search: [Google]
image.png
215 KB, 700x927
>>47988511
I haven't touched the robes yet, but here's something
>>
>>48001331
dat face tho
>>
>>47996615
Hey, Mimic, what are your commission prices?
>>
>>48001291
Hey Creepyanon are you still taking requests?
>>
>>48001462
sure, it is getting late though so i might sleep soon.
>>
>>48001443
on the basis of single characters with no background,

>7.50 for sketch
>12.50 for binary
>16.50 for lineart
>18.50 for flats
>22.50 for cell shading
>26.50 for a full render.
>>
File: Living Monolith.png (408 KB, 1153x2037) Image search: [Google]
Living Monolith.png
408 KB, 1153x2037
>>48001497
You did some art a while ago of some corrupted monolith looking creature awhile back that I stumbled upon. I was wondering if you could do some more art of ruins/stone/ancient architecture come to life with red tendrils and eyes?
>>
>>48001553
Should I poke you on DA, or should I make a tumblr?
>>
>>48001625
if i recall correctly i did redraw it using my black and white chicken scratch thing. OR and i considered it to be better than this one, let me see if i still have it.
>>
>>48001682
you'd be better off emailing me,
[email protected]
>>
File: Mono 2.png (470 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
Mono 2.png
470 KB, 1800x1800
>>48001625
there

that doesn't mean i will shy away from your request. do you have anything in mind in regards to said constructs?
>>
Can someone post the viking boat deliveries? I was gone for a couple weeks and didn't see them.
>>
>>48001331
That's supposed to be teeth behind the lips, I think. You should just make that space white
>>
>>48001790
Ah, thanks. I was thinking either a throne or a mesoamerican style pyramid corrupted in a similar fashion. Whichever works better for you.

On a semi-related note I am a huge fan of your style!
>>
Putting n a request for her to be wearing some formal clothing at a fancy banquet or something of the sort
>>
>>48001947
thank you anon

it will have to wait till tomorrow; i can't open my eyes
>>
File: image.png (293 KB, 700x927) Image search: [Google]
image.png
293 KB, 700x927
>>48001331
>>48001903
Yeah, I think you were right.

Added some shading on the robe
>>
File: 1465973377672.jpg (264 KB, 1000x707) Image search: [Google]
1465973377672.jpg
264 KB, 1000x707
>>48001820
Viking elves are always here, lurking in the shadows.
>>
anyone think they can whip up a rendition of her casually reading in a grand library?
>>
File: BallsToTheWall.png (2 MB, 1200x1920) Image search: [Google]
BallsToTheWall.png
2 MB, 1200x1920
>>48001974
Have an edit
>>
Requesting a young priest visiting his swamp witch grandmother.
>>
File: Finch DARK JUDGES.jpg (695 KB, 1114x850) Image search: [Google]
Finch DARK JUDGES.jpg
695 KB, 1114x850
Could anyone draw the four Dark Judges but redesigned like they fit into a fantasy setting? Tricking them out like something you'd see from a bunch of PC's playing a campaign from either D&D or Pathfinder.
>>
Can I have a warhammer 40000 request. This guy or any different looking person wearing the same type of gear/armor in this pic as a ranking official walking alongside elite imperial guard spec-ops type of guys or inquisitorial members.
>>
>>47997595

ANGRY

MINDFLAYER
>>
>>47997595
slime concubine.
>>
>>48003298
i am 100% okay with this
>>
>>47997595
Ghetto wizard
>>
File: Del Ref 2.0.png (524 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Del Ref 2.0.png
524 KB, 800x800
So, request for a space smuggler and mercenary of mine. She's a human that has been willingly bioengineered into a reptilian powerhouse. Not noted in the reference page is that she does have a thick reptilian tail.

She's very confident, cocky, and more than a tad bloodthirsty, and it tends to show in her stance and expressions. Generally in a toothy grin of the big game hunter sizing up their soon-to-be trophy.

So, for the request, her with that grin, cannon ready to fire as she sizes up a target taller than she is.
>>
File: Sidearms.png (1 MB, 1125x2025) Image search: [Google]
Sidearms.png
1 MB, 1125x2025
I haven't seen or heard from OR for a few days, but I'll leave this here just in case.
>>
>>48004530
>big terrifying lizard
>oh and give it tits and a teenage girl hairdo

faggot
>>
>>48004779
my exact thoughts too
>>
File: hand to hand.jpg (66 KB, 600x765) Image search: [Google]
hand to hand.jpg
66 KB, 600x765
Think any kind artist out there would be up to the task of giving her some casual clothing and place her in a tavern?
>>
>>48004747
Oh hey, I was here last thread asking about it, I guess you must've missed it.

That looks great, thanks! Best filename.
>>
>>48002537
OR here. Thats pretty good. Thank you
>>
>>48001291
Oh shit, this looks really cool! No edit needed!
>>
Requesting this Tech Valkyrie teasing, sticking her tongue out and or making fun of to a Space Marine, maybe a Black Templar who's not wearing his helmet just to show an annoyed or butthurt expression.

Another artist already made a WIP of these a couple of threads ago but did not finish it, so just requesting this again to any anon/drawfriend willing to take this up.
>>
>>48004949
Glad you like it!
>>
File: BabarianPsycho.png (652 KB, 1250x1000) Image search: [Google]
BabarianPsycho.png
652 KB, 1250x1000
>>47990714
Here you go
>>47997190
Your weapons are definetely better than mine xD Oh well, I tried.
>>
>>47988428
I hoped to finish the inking of this by now, but the tail is not quite done and I don't have a wip.
I'll try to color and shade it soon, but my computer access will be unreliable until Thursday night.
>>
File: 1467060663170.jpg (269 KB, 1056x871) Image search: [Google]
1467060663170.jpg
269 KB, 1056x871
requesting this character aged down. 12-14, clearly still a child. Sans background and corpse, of course.
>>
>>47988414
24 hour bump!
>>
File: bra.jpg (123 KB, 640x1002) Image search: [Google]
bra.jpg
123 KB, 640x1002
>>47988380
Changeling Bard from last bread.
>>
>>48006442
Neato.
>>
>>47988666
As 24 hours have passed, I feel it is time to once more repeat my request for an arcane caster in a setting where personal spellcasting is impossible.

Also MFW I realize that I got dubs and trips in the same post.
>>
File: K9 unit dude.jpg (171 KB, 446x683) Image search: [Google]
K9 unit dude.jpg
171 KB, 446x683
May this be a shadowrun-esque request.

Requesting this K9 unit soldier and his doggy hunting down a cat person fugitive or suspect. The cat person suspect has a scared look on his/her face as he is hiding and should have some muck and dirt covering his body to mask his/her scent from the dog. And the K9 unit soldier can have a crazed or furious or determined look with his eyes and the dog would be growling madly with drool. The dog can still just be a German Shepard or any other type of military dog.
>>
>>48006648
A simple "bump" is sufficient anon.
>>
>>47988499
Bump
>>
>>47989048
Bumpa
>>
>>48006654
I know, but I was bored. I get eloquent and overly verbose when I'm bored.
>>
>>47988380
Doing a sketch 1st one gets
>>
>>48007325
Alien barbarian
>>
File: tg request.png (1 MB, 1570x1432) Image search: [Google]
tg request.png
1 MB, 1570x1432
Requesting a color edit of this please, where the hair is made to be very dark, practically black if you can get it.

Thanks.
>>
>>47989530
Bumpan'
>>
File: 1460440301854.png (2 MB, 1000x1433) Image search: [Google]
1460440301854.png
2 MB, 1000x1433
>>48007463
speaking of which

>>47988380
are there any guides for simple color edits? I want this pic to have black hair, but I'm willing to do it myself on paint.net if I knew how.
>>
>>47989821
Bumping
>>
>>48007525
For some edits it's easy to just select the section you want different with the lasso tool and then change the colour with hue/saturation.
Other times you can just put on a second layer, put the colour on that fits best, and then play around with the layer style (multiply, luminosity etc)
>>
>>47990255
Bumping
>>
>>48001148
Thank you friend.

This professor was amazing. He died unfortunately, but was a very amazing person.
>>
File: barb.jpg (149 KB, 688x1497) Image search: [Google]
barb.jpg
149 KB, 688x1497
>>48007337
Not too alieny
>>
File: trielle_linara_51116_gun.png (39 KB, 312x479) Image search: [Google]
trielle_linara_51116_gun.png
39 KB, 312x479
I would love a better drawing of any of the characters from my story.
>>
File: 1465170683419.jpg (74 KB, 564x1169) Image search: [Google]
1465170683419.jpg
74 KB, 564x1169
Does any feel like drawing up a picture of her in some casual clothing laying down on a roof relaxing
>>
>>47994368
Bump
>>
>>48007463
>>48007525
For color edits, you're generally better off with an image editor like photoshop or gimp, than painters like paint tool, sai, or what ever you choose to use.
If I were home right now I could do it for you, but I'm at work. If I remember when I get home I could do the edits then.
>>
File: andromeda.png (36 KB, 1208x1672) Image search: [Google]
andromeda.png
36 KB, 1208x1672
This character is kind of like the Kwisatz Haderach from Dune, she had white hair despite neither of her parents having white hair, and had an amplified version of her father's genetic gifts. She had insane coordination and could pull off pro-counterstrike-player-tier shots with her sniper rifle. After I discovered CS GO I gave her the in-world equivalent of Tec9s and an AWP, which she decorated with acid etching (kind of like the "skins" in the game). Kinda dumb to let a video game influence my writing but its all wish-fulfillment anyway, so it doesn't matter much.

Anyway, i'd love someone to try to draw these, because I have no drawing skills. Or if not, just critique on how i could improve. Also if you do draw it I'd love if you left a name or a blog link so I can credit you
>>
>>48008333
I've only got mobile, so I can't do any of that, which is why I made this request >>48007463
>>
>>48008272
Neat! Thanks, drawfriend!
>>
File: Wish granted.png (633 KB, 2921x2542) Image search: [Google]
Wish granted.png
633 KB, 2921x2542
>>48001947
http://pastebin.com/70vRkNMp
>>
>>48005173
thank you anon.
>>
>>48005700
Fantastic! They both look great, thank you!
>>
>>48008969
Thanks so much creepy anon.
>>
Looking for someone to draw my character a large muscular woman about 6 footish wearing half plate/leather combo. with long red braided hair with a very oversized greatsword thats flat on one side with only one cutting edge. shes rather pretty with a black paint line across her nose/face
>>
>>48007463
Let me know if it should be darker
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1570x1432) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1570x1432
>>48009321
Woops
>>
>>47988652
24hr bump.
>>
Requesting a woman's skeleton wrapped in slime. Like the monstergirl type of slimes, but with an actual skeleton in there and a test tube where the heart should be. It's an assistant/secret mid-boss/friend/enemy for my D&D campaign and since I know there will be the inevitable Hotness Check, I'm just nipping it in the bud and making her cute AND horrifying at the same time.
>>
File: 1452833000334.jpg (63 KB, 584x643) Image search: [Google]
1452833000334.jpg
63 KB, 584x643
>>48009393
why
>>
>>48009393
That's my fetish
>>
>>48009340
That's perfect! Thank you!
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1000x1433) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1000x1433
>>48007525
Bam
>>
Requesting my Tiefling Inquisitor having identifying monsters hi-jinx for my pathfinder game.
The more chinese/oni like the inquisitor the better.
Looking for any artstyle, but I'd just prefer if it looks funny/cute looking over gritty horror/realistic style.
I'd like to take lich over generic skeleton, but I couldn't find any good pictures for that.

If you need me to be more specific on anything, feel free to tell me what I missed, will add more detail.
Also feel free to do either version of the character without the skelly hijinx if you want.
>>
File: 1410576969880.jpg (40 KB, 369x297) Image search: [Google]
1410576969880.jpg
40 KB, 369x297
>>48009393
But why
>>
>>48009393
i might try it.
>>
>>48009420
>>48009533
Alchemic necormancy, and flirtations to the goddess of filth. Whenever my players encounter something vaugely female, the question comes up "is she/it hot?" and after arguing about how that shouldn't matter I roll a D10 and decide that it's an X/10. usually it means things are average or ugly, but sometimes they turn out unexpectly hot. Like a lich, an enchanted sword, the goddess of filth, a god-damned intelligent displacer beast, every gnoll in the game, and our 5 CHA fighter's reflection.
>>
File: image.png (582 KB, 850x1172) Image search: [Google]
image.png
582 KB, 850x1172
>>48009393
Here's an edit of something I got off Google
>>
>>48009636
maybe something a little less...anime? I know I used monstergirls as a reference but the setting is more "fantasy victorian but with magic instead of strictly steam-powered everything"
>>
>>47989742
Bump.
>>
File: wolf mask smaller.jpg (150 KB, 594x991) Image search: [Google]
wolf mask smaller.jpg
150 KB, 594x991
>>47991935

How's this design?

Before I colour, I would like to know what you think and what needs changing.
>>
>>47992328
24 hour bump. If anyone would kindly do this, I would much appreciate it.
>>
>>48009722
Buddy, that ain't anime.
>>
File: image.png (182 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
182 KB, 500x334
>>48006216
Maybe this edit will suit your needs
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 123

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.