[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
//ASoIaF DnD Beta Test Session// //Developed by Heaven with advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 11
File: 1409540896567.jpg (952 KB, 3222x2136) Image search: [Google]
1409540896567.jpg
952 KB, 3222x2136
//ASoIaF DnD Beta Test Session//
//Developed by Heaven with advice from Hyewot/Silenius/JONSNO, and the rest of the Go/b/ Community//
THIS IS A BETA TEST!! ANY NEW SYSTEMS MAY BE ADDED, CHANGED, AND/OR REMOVED WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE

YOUR DM TODAY IS MANISK
>>
>>34720892

Lurking

For great justice
>>
>>34720892
claim

>Wex Krakenbane,Captain of the Lusty Maid

>Strength:5 (combat +1)
>Charm:11 (charimsa +1) (intimidation +1)
>Intelligence:5
>Awareness:5 (intrigue +1)
>Endurance:3
>Agility:3
>>
>>34720892
You can talk with anyone in your own vicinity. When you want to speak with a NPC directly, link to the post where OP Roleplayed as the NPC you are talking with. To talk with players that are not close to you, a trained Raven is required.

When you are doing an action follow this:
>OP tells you in his update that you are under attack by a bear that came rushing out the forest at you.
You post some light RP to explain your characters line of thoughts/reasons why you are doing what you are about to do and/or quick preparation before you post your action in this format separately from the RP:
[Players Name] > Evade
Based on how high or low the number you got in your post number, you either successfully evaded the bears charge or you got tumbled by the bear. Things like being less equipped or having armor equipped at the time will either increase or decrease the chance of evading. It is up to OP to inform players AFTER they have rolled for an action if their chances were increased or decreased based on their skills or equipments, as to not give the players a choice and to explain why they failed/succeeded. Anything is possible as long as your character can do it.
>>
>>34720920
Description of the Game:
Four to Six players claim a spot in the game.
>Now you can either:
>Option A: Roll for skillpoints, with 25 being the highest. You have to clearly tell OP that you are rolling for Skillpoints. To avoid rolling forever, it will work like this; Roll a 2 or a 3 and you get Five Skill Points, 4 to 5 is Ten skill points, 6 to 7 is Fifteen skill points, 8 to 9 is Twenty Skill points, and 0 being 25. If you get a 1, you can roll again.
>You then create a character based around what stats you have filled in with your skillpoints.
Put a lot of skill points into Strength and Endurance? Make a Hedge knight, a Masteratarms, or maybe a Sellsword for some examples. Not a requirement of course.
>Option B: You make a character beforehand and then pray to the roll gods you get enough skillpoints to make your character like you initially envisioned him/her or accept 10 Skillpoints that cannot be increased or decreased.
>When you make a character include the following:
-Name
-Job/Position
-Weapons and equipments (Holds no significance as of yet, Valyrian Steel cannot be a starting item, adds +1 to appropriate skill)
-House/Faction (You can belong to any house, but if you belong to a major noble house you will have -to be either a bastard or just be working for that house as whatever it is you are. No story specific characters; ie. Lords, kings, or any factions OP denies for story purposes from the start)
-Goal/Quest (Leave it blank and I will assume the character is free to do just about anything that is still relevant to the character.)
-Prefered Starting location (This is entirely up to where OP places you to give you a chance to team up with other characters, but if you are more of a loner character, he will have a better idea where to place you if you have a prefered location.)
-Short Description of the characters looks
>>
>>34720914

Is this the way to join in?
>>
File: 1409461064419.png (146 KB, 2456x994) Image search: [Google]
1409461064419.png
146 KB, 2456x994
>>34720932
>After you have posted your character sheet, and OP confirms that all spots have been filled and the game will begin shortly, you will wait till OP posts the opening.
>OP Posts the opening about the current situation in Westeros and maybe Essos, introducing all characters to where they have started and explain the surroundings.
>Reply to that post with your characters thoughts/responses/actions and wait till OP replies to your post and thus, the game has started. Have fun!
Stats:
>See Chart
1 is the lowest which is always a fail now matter how high your stats are (Note that failures do not always result in your death), while 0 is the highest and always a success. 29 Can either become a failed or a successful action depending on how low or high your stats are. A roll of 7 or higher is usually a success, a 6 may succeed on various simple actions. A successful roll awards 1 skill point (2 for a 0). Every 5 skill points you recieve in a stat (10 for luck), that stat levels up. For each level after 1, a +1 bonus is rewarded to a roll in that stat.
>>
>>34720940
I have had a character from before that's why but you usually have to create a new character and roll for stats instructions are pretty clear and this game can be lots of fun
>>
>>34720914
I don't think I mentioned it before but you only get one spec per stat. Also you have a +1 strength sword from yesterday.

>>34720940
If you don't have a character (which I'm guessing you don't) you roll for your stats, make one and then roll to start.
>>
>>34720949
Money and economy also plays a major part in ASoIaF, and as such, coins and currency are
distributed as follows:
10 Copper pennies == 1 Copper Star,
50 Copper Stars == 1 Silver Stag
100 Silver Stags == 1 Gold Dragon
Traditionally, a standard character will start with 20 Stags, (With modifications based on backstory or player request) and money can be gained or recieved based on actions or random chance.
To value purchases, some baseline values are provided as to actual worth:
Hard cheese == 6 Pennies
Freshbaked Bread == 12 Stars
Salt Beef == 6 Stars
Wineskin == 4 Stars
Venison == 1 Stag
Fur coat == 3 Stags
Leather Jerkin == 4 Stags
Chainmail Shirt == 10 Stags
Full suit of Steel Plate == 10 Dragons
Steel Longsword == 2 Dragons
>>
Oh wow I have always wanted to try an RPG but my social circle consists of drunken idiots who'd rather take little white pills. I'm rather new to this type of game so if no one minds I'll sit back and watch how this unfolds. Try to get the gist of things and maybe join in on a game in the future sometime.
>>
>>34720975
oh alright then I will fix it
>>
>>34720985
While these prices have been made as a base they prices for items may go up and down due to the event in the story and any other elements. I would also like to take this moment to point out that this is a RP game where Metagaming is forbidden. What is Meta play? ā€¯metagaming is an "out of character" action where a player's character makes use of knowledge that the player is aware of but that the character is not meant to be aware of.
The only way your character would know of the other players journies would be through rumors heard in Taverns/Inns, from someone important with connections or by letter from a Raven. OP reserves the right to deny a player to play if they know that these players are griefers/bad fro previous games and they also have the right to kick a player from the game at any given point if the player is either horrible at Roleplaying, breaking rules, griefing, insulting other players/OP in OOC etc.
Timeleap may also be a possibility at new Rounds. It will be clearly stated as well if there has been one. Not that you can jump through time, just that time might moves forward at certain critical points to keep a good pace. Of course, you will not stand still at the same spot for a month, if that is how far one timeleap is at the start of a new round; You will have moved towards your goal and you find yourselves at a new location, either advanced in your goal or faced with a problem that you need to work through.

If two players are in a war against each other on different sides, OP will ask them to each roll to his post once to determine which of the armies have made the most progress and who has been pushed back at the start of a new round after a timeleap. Completing tasks for the war effort successfully before the timeleap and you will find the chances to make progress in the war increased
>>
File: 1409540896567.jpg (2 MB, 3222x2136) Image search: [Google]
1409540896567.jpg
2 MB, 3222x2136
>>34721004
Seems no one else is coming ... ;_;

Backstory:
In Essos, having grown tired of the constant raids by the Dothraki Khals, the Free Cities have formed a temporary alliance that has practically wiped out the Horde altogether. The few remaining Khalasars now reside in Vaes Jini by the Bone Mountains awaiting their chance to strike back. With his new found strength the Sealord of Braavos has convinced the Magisters to aid him in forcing the Westerosi Crown to pay its outstanding debts.

In Northern Westeros, the Thenn have united nearly all other Wildling clans through brute force and have begun their war on the Night's Watch. Significantly outnumbered the Night's Watch have asked Lord Strell Stark for aid but the Starks are already occupied with the Ironborn on their coasts. The Krakens have already taken Bear Island and Flint's Fingers and they've been gaining ground quickly. Lord Stark has sent word to the King but has received no reply.

In the Midlands, the Lion has gotten a taste for Trout and in doing so the Riverlands run red. Lord Thomas Tully is not on his own though for Lord Augustus Arryn has sent men to his aid. Their combined armies are managing to hold off the Lions ... for now.

In the South there is nothing but peace. King Morris Martell, his Queen Belynda Baratheon and their Hand Tidus Tyrell have lavish parties daily at King's Landing and on special occasions in their own respective homelands. They blissfully ignore the wars being fought in the north acting as though they're of no significance.

Currently:
Wex Krakenbane having made plans with Bryce Blacktyde to kill Victor Volmark and take his ship the 'Sea Serpent' was confused to find Bryce missing at the time of the attack. After some difficulty, however, Wex managed to kill Victor and now all that remained was to secure the ship.
>>
>>34720994
>Wex Krakenbane
Your sword pierces Volmark's heart killing him instantly. You then proceed to throw him overboard sending him to the Drowned God. Dagmer comes over to you and says "Nice shot ... y-you could've hit me though." What do you do?
>>
>>34721146

"Do you remember pushing in the water..brother?Why did you go on without me? now tell me honesty there is no need to lie" Said Wex before putting the sword between him and Dagmer.

Wex>charm/intimidate
ooc:I don't mind waiting for others but your call anyway

>Charm:11 (charimsa +1) (intimidation +1)
>>
>>34721186
fixed

>Charm:11 (intimidation +2)
>>
Claiming
>Valor Greyjoy
>Strength:8 Combat+1
>Charm:7 charimsa +1
>Intelligence:5 Tactics +1
>Awareness:8 (Observation +1)
>>
>>34721230
did the game take off yesterday?
>>
>>34721249
No sadly catalog wasn't woeking so game couldn't be found
>>
>>34721186
>Wex Krakenbane
OOC: No worries. I have 22 characters. Some are going to get further ahead than others. It's just a fact.
Dagmer makes an odd face and says "Aye ... yea ... that ... I was running so fast and I bumped into you was all. Didn't mean anything by it ... honest." He keeps an eye on your sword but moves in closer to you and wraps his arm around you. "You think I'd do something like that on purpose to me brother?" What do you do?

>>34721230
>Valor Greyjoy
Your father glares at you "YOU LET THE FLINTS KILL MY MEN! You bring me back a boy. A BOY! That they could give two shits about. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU VALOR?! I thought I could trust you. Leave me be. I need to think on this." What do you do?
>>
>>34721280
Charm>"But father we could be trade this boy for our cousin Havle!"
Ooc: time for nothing but 1s 2s and 3s

>Valor Greyjoy
>>
>>34721280
"The next time I see you acting like this I swear it I will send you to the drowned god myself"

Wex walks away from Dagmer and looks for Captain Blacktyde

Wex>Awareness

>>34721259
ooc:fuck,I tried hosting a game today no result but maybe it was early I will try again after some time

>>
>>34721318
I say try around 3:00pm EST people may join then
>>
>>34721333
yeah that sounds good
>>
>>34721315
>Valor Greyjoy
OOC: The one time a 2 would've been good, lel
"Wait ... you may have a point. The boy is a legitimate Flint, correct? Yes. Yes! We could do a trade for him and that would make your aunt very happy. Yes ... then it is settled. See to it at once ... and Valor if you fuck this up I will drown you myself." What do you do?

>>34721318
>Wex Krakenbane
+1 Awareness
You find Bryce unconscious in the Captain's quarters of the Serpent with a dagger in his chest. He's hurt ... bad ... but it's manageable. A thought crosses your mind that it could've been either Dagmer or Vic that did it but you bury it. You'll just ask him when he comes to. What do you do?
>>
>>34721398
Charm>"I'll need some more men to it was hard enough with just peter and myself."
Ooc Im haapy with anything above a 1 2 or 3
>>
>>34721432
Forgot shit also no men for me!
>Valor Greyjoy
>>
>>34721398

"Captain wake up"says Wex but he is only greeted by silence

Wex walks up to him and carefully removes the dagger as to no not mess up the wound

Wex>intelligence check

>Awareness:6 (intrigue +1)
>>
Did anyone even notice my ugly map with everyone's current location?

>>34721432
>Valor Greyjoy
Your father sighs and says "You're going to exchange hostages not raid their castle. You and Peter will do fine on your own. Now ready a small ship and get moving." What do you do?

>>34721459
>Wex Krakenbane
+1 Intelligence
The blade comes out smooth but Bryce doesn't even budge ... he's out cold. You carefully pick him up and bring him out onto the deck. There's still a few fights going on but for the most part the ship is yours. What do you do?
>>
>>34721514
Grab the Hostage get on a small boat with Peter and head for flints finger.
>Valor Greyjoy
>>
>>34721514
ooc:I just noticed it now it is so much better like this

Wex remembered his days on his uncle's ship as a lad and how ironborn use saltwater to clean deep wounds.

Wex fills his helm with sea water and pours it on the captain's chest

Wex>intelligence

>Intelligence:6 (tactics +1)
>>
>>34721514
I noticed Manny I noticed AM I aloud to take land?
>>
>>34721536
>Valor Greyjoy
You get on your boat and set sail. Peter doesn't seem to eager to head back towards Flint's Finger but you try to calm him down. The hostage on the other hand is ecstatic that he's going home and won't stop thanking you for not killing him. What do you do?
(Wait 2 turns to reach Flint's or roll)

>>34721595
>Wex Krakenbane
As the sea water hits the wound. Bryce wakes with a start screaming and writhing in pain. In between screams he says "What ... did ... you ... do ... that ... for?" What do you do?

>>34721618
Sure make a character and get an army. Then you can claim all the land you like.
>>
>>34721676
"You were stabbed captain"

"I removed the dagger and cleaned the wound what happened?who did this ?"

Wex>awareness or charm ? let's just go with awareness I think

>>
>>34721676
While on sail try to gain some information on the north ask the flint if he knows where they keep their ironbron prisoners.
"Tell me boy do you know where they keep my fellow Ironborn?"
>Valor Greyjoy
>>
>>34721676
Gimme.
>>
>>34721709
>Wex Krakenbane
+1 Awareness
Bryce laughs at the question and says "Who? Who do you think? It was that snake Volmark. I'm sorry but I couldn't wait for you. I had to kill him myself. Slippery fuck got the drop on me though and her I am." What do you do?

>>34721728
>Valor Greyjoy
+1 Charm
The boy looks at you and thinks for a moment. Most likely considering whether or not to tell you then he says "Greywater. They keep them at Greywater Watch. That's where most of the Flint's are now too since ..." and he trailed off at that point. What do you do?

>>34721740
OOC: Did you look at the map? Your cousin or brother (I haven't decided) is also at Storm's End
>Ruwyn Connington
The man who you assume is Lord Baratheon continues to read and doesn't acknowledge you for quite a while. When he finally does act as though you're there he only says "Sit down" and then continues reading for a bit before continuing "You are to be my son's squire and I am well aware of my son's ambitions but I expect you to ... lead him away from danger not towards. Do you understand me?" What do you do?
>>
>>34721813
"The Serpent is dead I gave him to the drowned god myself"smiled Wex

"How do you feel captain?Can you walk?Is there anyone who can heal you on your ship?"

Wex>Charm

>Awareness:7 (intrigue +1)
>Endurance3
>>
>>34721740
... wait a second. You're Laos Nho. Ignore me
>>
>>34721813
Charm>"Tell me boy do you have ambitious? Have you ever wanted to be a Lord?"
>Valor Greyjoy
>Charm:8 charimsa +1
>>
>>34721740
>Laos Nho
OOC: I rewrote your update since you said you were being honest with them
The men believed your story and why wouldn't they you had never lied to them before. They began to take off jewelry and pieces of clothes handing them off to you. Now you just had to sell the story to the captain. What do you do?
>>
>>34721940
[Buy two large flagons of spiced wine, make sure they're different colours. poison the black one and head back to the ship. Stash the poisoned one outside of the captain's quarters.]
Job's done.
[Throw the bag of jewelry onto the captain's lap as proof and begin to pour myself a celebratory cup of safe wine.]
You want any? Seems we don't have much to worry about now. I think we deserve a little pick-me-up.
Charm.

>Laos Nho
>Cha:11 (Cha +2)
>Str:1
>End:1
>Int:5 (Tac +1)
>Agi:6 (Dex +1)
>Awa:2
>>
>>34721861
Bryce looks around, points to a dead man just a few feet ahead of you and says "Yea ... him" He then proceeds to laugh and then grunt in pain. "I ... I don't think I can walk on my own. Could you give me a hand?" What do you do?

>>34721868
>Valor Greyjoy
+1 Charm
The boy looks up at you with a smile and says "Of course! Who hasn't? My father's not one though so I'll never be one." His smile begins to fade. What do you do?

>>34722049
>Laos Nho
+1 Charm
Volakk takes a look and you then a look at the wine, smiles and says "Yea, why not. Pure me some." You pour him a cup and the two of you celebrate your 'success'. What do you do?
>>
>>34722087
Charm>"I could make you the Lord of flints finger boy but you will have to do as I say and swear loyalty to house Greyjoy"
>Charm:9 charimsa +1
>>
>>34722087
"Easy there captain" Wex allows the captain to pick himself up then rests his arm on his own shoulder.

"Where to now?"

Wex>Strength check

>Endurance3
>>
>>34722087
[Down the first flagon quick, laughing and telling stories. By the bottom of it we're both still thirsty and the night is just falling. We're pretty drunk by this point, but thankfully years of crippling alcoholism have steeled the better part of my mind from the liquor.]

Hey, I bought two of these, let me go fetch the other one and we'll finish it before hitting up some taverns or brothels. I know some good places around here.

[Leave to fetch the poisoned flagon and down a dose of the antidote (unless I'm supposed to take it after administering the poison, I asked but never got an answer; if that's the case just keep it ready in my off hand) once I'm out of sight. Refill both our cups and raise mine in salute.]

To a job well done.

Charm.

>Laos Nho
>>
>>34722226
Oh, and I wouldn't worry about the bodies, cap'...
>>
>>34722137
OOC: for someone who started out drowning I think you're doing quite well for yourself
>Valor Greyjoy
+1 Charm
The boy practically jumps for joy at this. "I'll do whatever you ask of me ..." he pauses for a moment "... except killing. I won't kill anyone." What do you do?

>>34722167
>Wex Krakenbane
+1 Strength
The weight of the Captain is no easy thing to bear but you allow him to lean on you all the same. He tells or I suppose asks you to bring him to his ship but before doing that to tell his first mate to round up the crew and secure the Serpent. What do you do?

>>34722226
>Laos Nho
OOC: Sooo close to a get
Volakk raises his cup as well and the two of you touch mugs then take a swig. You're amazed at the speed at which the poison works. You already feel like you're dying and you can tell the same of the Captain. You can see it in his eyes that he knows it was you and he's reaching across the table at you but the poison has taken away his strength. You remember that you have the antidote in your other hand. What do you do?
>>
>>34722325

"I will take care of it"

Wex>Awareness check/look for Blacktyde's firstmate

>Strength:6 (combat +1)
>Endurance3
>>
>>34722325
[Uncork and down the antidote. Sigh with relief when it takes effect.]
... people die in Lys all the time.

ooc: My +2 charm didn't pull that through to an 8? Or did I just not need another charm roll?
Agility check? Pretty sure I don't need to roll for drinking a vial of something, lol.

>Laos Nho
>>
>>34722325
Charm>"I need you to free my fellow Ironbron in greywater. once I trade you for my cousin the raven should have all ready arrived of our coming.when you free them arm them they will kill for you If you want your kin to live remind them to let them or they will feel the wraith of the Kraken. And make sure to do it at night and tell them to be as silent as they can or they will die."

Ooc ya now let's hope my plan works
>Charm:10 charimsa +2
>>
>>34722366
What you did reminds me of a certain fried chicken franchise owner/meth kingpin
>>
>>34722433
Do dubs count as +1?
>>
File: 1379164332910.jpg (55 KB, 650x610) Image search: [Google]
1379164332910.jpg
55 KB, 650x610
>>34722473
I think dubs are treated as 9's or something since they bumped the standard success up to 7.
>>34722444
>mfw
>>
>>34722502
>>
>>34722364
>Wex Krakenbane
You put down Bryce somewhere safe and begin to look for his first mate. Just your luck though one of the crew members tells you that he already left to go back to their ship. What do you do?

>>34722366
OCC: Modifiers add to the roll to help you succeed but if you don't get a 7+ without a modifier you don't get +1 to your stat. As for rolling to drink the antidote, it's a life or death scenario of course I'm going to make you roll for it.
>Laos Nho
+1 Agility
The antidote goes down smooth but tastes like horse manure. It's all you can do to keep it down but you manage. The effects are instant and you feel yourself come back to life as it were. You breathe a sigh of relief and look over at the corpse of Volakk. Twisted and already disgusting. That could've been you. What do you do?

>>34722433
>Valor Greyjoy
+1 Charm
The boy nods again. He's like a puppet and you the master. Keeping him alive was the smartest thing you had ever done. The boat hits land and you all get out. What do?

ONE HOUR (OR SO) BREAK. GOING DOWN TO THE CAFE FOR LUNCH. CONTINUE ONCE I GET BACK. FEEL FREE TO REPLY TO THIS UPDATE NOW AND I'LL POST THE NEXT UPDATE WHEN I GET BACK.
>>
>>34722576
Wex goes back to the captain "Your first mate is gone back,if you want I will take you to your ship too I can secure the ship myself"

Wex>Charm

>Endurance3
>>
>>34722576
Head to Greywater to exchange "prisoners"
"I have your kin now give me mine."
Ooc: did I Reek this motherfucker?
>Charm: 11charimsa +2
>>
File: checkem.jpg (36 KB, 433x432) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
36 KB, 433x432
>>34722600
>>
>>34722576
[Pry the bag of baubles from his cold, dead hand. Lean out the door and call over a deckhand.]

Take a buddy and go down to the Battered Manticore, should be a few of the crew there. Give them the bag and bring them back here. Or spend the night out, I don't care. Get them back here by morning, though. Tell them Laos sent you.

[Spend the rest of the evening sorting through the captain's possessions. Be careful to stopper the black flagon and stash it away somewhere safe.]

Rolling for loot? What's the name of the boat, anyways?

>Laos Nho
>Agi:7 (Dex +1)
>>
Gonna be gone till 3:00 so If game starts back up put my spot open if I don't reply
>>
Any spots open?
>>
>>34722740
yeah we are only 3 right now but Manisk won't be back until xx:00
>>
>>34722752
>>34722576
Oh, wonderful.
Claim
>>
File: BellyRub.gif (4 MB, 325x216) Image search: [Google]
BellyRub.gif
4 MB, 325x216
>>
Actually I think I am going for a swim my spot is open
>>
>>34723008
claim again
>>
I'm back ... we've seem to have loss some people though.

>>34722600
>Wex Krakenbane
+3 Charm
"Goddammit! Fine. Yea bring me to my ship so I can yell at the damned fool for leaving the 'Serpent' in a state of disarray" You pick him up and the two of you make your way to his ship. You drop him off and as you leave to go back to the "Serpent' you can hear him scolding his men. What do you do?

>>34722614
OOC: Not to that degree, no. He does feel he owes you his life though.
>Valor Greyjoy
The Flint's don't show up to the meeting alone. They brought quite a few Reeds with them ... all armed. This isn't what was agreed on and you're beginning to think this might be a trap. You keep your cool though and ask for your cousin. "Send Fred over first and you'll get your cousin" What do you do?

>>34722675
OOC: Ship's name is the 'Virgin's Eye' ... you named it remember
>Laos Nho
You don't hear back from the men so you assume they spent the night getting drunk. No matter it gives you more time to search the late captain's quarters. You find maps of the Narrow Sea, a map of the Stormlands and Dorne, a detailed map of the Stepstones, a bag of coins (200 Gold Dragons and 400 Lysenese coins), a steel dagger and a steel short sword. What do you do?

>>34722781
>Raz
Garret laughs at this and says "I like the way you think. Yes that could work. OK ... there's only one other problem. I don't work for someone who can't best me in a fight so you're going to have to knock me out to get us to come with you." What do you do?
>>
>>34723663

Wex doesn't bother looking back and continues towards the serpent

Wex>agility

>Charm:14 (intimidation +2)
>Endurance3
>>
>>34723663
Claim

>Ruwyn Connington
>>
>>34723663
claim

>Ser Trystane 'Sand' Yronwood
>Age: 22
>Birthplace/Hometown: In the Castle of Yronwood
>Job/Position: A Household knight to his Half Brother, The Lord of Yronwood
>Weapons and equipments: A Set of Steel Armor, A Steel One Handed Longsword, A Round Dornish Style Shield, A Long Two Handed Spear, A Pounch of 20 Silver Stags and 1 Gold Dragon, A Dornish Steed
>House/Faction: House Yronwood, The Martells
>Goal/Quest: To gain glory to himself and his house and become a lord in his own right
>Prefered Starting location: In the castle of Yronwood
>Short Description of the characters looks: A Stony Dornishman; Dark hair, Light Skin and Blue Eyes. 6ft and 3inches tall. Athletic Build
>>
>>34723663
Claim!

>Maester Tommen

(Conor)
>>
>>34723663
Raz nods his head and quietly gets up from the table. "Perhaps we should do this outside? Wouldn't want to cause more of a mess in here."

Garret agrees and the lot head outside into a back alley, away from prying eyes. As Garret begins unsheathing various knives and dirks, Raz realizes that the only "weapon" he has is his rock hammer from Meereen.

'If I survive this, I'm gonna have to remember to get a real weapon', Raz thinks to himself.

With a mighty lunge, Raz hits Garret in gut with his hammer, knocking the wind from him.

Raz > Strength (combat +1)

>Raz
>Strength: 8 (combat +1)
>Intelligence: 5 (tactics +1)
>Endurance: 1
>Awareness: 4
>Charm: 2 (+1 ring)
>Agility: 1
>>
>>34723821
Rolling for stats

>Maester Tommen
>19
>Maester
>Usual possessions of a Maester
>(I haven't been assigned a house yet)
>Quest:
>Location: Oldtown, The Citadel
>Description: Tall, Blonde,Blue eyes
>>
>>34723809
>Weapons and equipments: A Set of Steel Armor, A Steel One Handed Longsword, A Round Dornish Style Shield, A Long Two Handed Spear, A Pounch of 20 Silver Stags and 1 Gold Dragon, A Dornish Steed
>Charm: 5 +1
>Strength: 5 +1
>Endurance: 3
>Awarness: 3
>Agility: 3
>Intelligence: 1
>>
>>34723895
>>34723663
>Maester Tommen
>19
>Maester
>Quest:
>Charm:2
>Strength:1
>Awareness: 1
>Intelligence: 4
>>
>>34723663
Claiming my spot.

>Racyrryon Connington, Second Son of Lord Connington
>Charm: 0
>Strength: 5 / Tier 2
>Endurance: 0
>Intelligence: 6 / Tier 2
>Agility: 0
>Awareness: 5 / Tier 2
>>
File: 1375637771096.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1375637771096.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>34723663
>totally forgot
>it's even in my notes
>mfw

[Throw the deadman into the bay and go out to my old friend Marq's tavern, the Stammering Mare, to conduct some business. He's in with the crime syndicates of the region and should serve as a decent contact.]
I seem to have come into possession of a new ship and a small crew. We just finished delivering some cargo and were looking to... expand our avenues of income. Got anything for me?
Charm? Int? Dunno, doesn't really need a check imo.

>Laos Nho
>>
>>34723663
>>34723956
Your previous update for me:
>Your man looks puzzled at first and then begins "Y-you don't know Lord Baratheon? He's the Queen's father. Well ... um ... he's a stern man who enjoys tourneys and feasts. I suppose that's why he's throwing one just to me you" he laughs. "Hmm ... uh ... I heard he's quite the swordsman and that he's won a few matches himself. One of them was even barehanded." It's clear that your man doesn't know too much about Lord Baratheon. What do you do?

Racyrryon is disappointed that his men do not know more, but then again, he doesn't know much about Lord Baratheon barring his legendary prowess with the sword.

Racyrryon rides with his company, and hopes to reach Storm's End soon.

Racyrryon > Endurance check

>Endurance: 0
>>
File: mightymeaningulstare.jpg (40 KB, 625x723) Image search: [Google]
mightymeaningulstare.jpg
40 KB, 625x723
>>34723663
>we've seem to have loss some people though.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>34724000
>000
>>
test
>>
>>34724148
D+
>>
>>34724157
man I just got what you meant by this I though it was random alphabet anyways I hope I can raise up my mark sometimes in the future
>>
>>34723727
>Wex Krakenbane
+1 Agility
You make your way back to the Serpent with haste. By now your men would've taken full control of the ship and had been looking for orders. If Dagmer was truly up to something now would be his chance. Once you get to the ship you find your men lounging but don't see Dagmer. What do you do?

>>34723741
OOC: Take a look at the map. Your cousin or brother (I haven't decided yet) is also at Storm's End
>Ruwyn Connington
The man who you assume is Lord Baratheon continues to read and doesn't acknowledge you for quite a while. When he finally does act as though you're there he only says "Sit down" and then continues reading for a bit before continuing "You are to be my son's squire and I am well aware of my son's ambitions but I expect you to ... lead him away from danger ... not towards. Do you understand me?" What do you do?

>>34723824
>Raz
Garret let's out a grunt and gasps for air then laughs and says "Good hit ... but this is a bare-knuckle brawl." Just as he finishes the sentence he hits you with a quick jab combo to the face and then the gut sending you down on your ass. What do you do?

>>34723960
>Laos Nho
+2 Intelligence
Marq considers for a moment and then asks "There's a sellsword company in Volantis that needs a way into Dorne. Do you think you could you smuggle them in? I would make it worth the trip." What do you do?

>>34724000
>Racyrryon Connington
+4 Endurance
You reach Storm's End in an instant and are welcomed at the entrance. You were expected it seems. You dismount your horse and walk towards the castle where you are greeted yet again and shown to the courtyard where you sit and wait. What do you do?
(Gained a +1 Endurance Horse)
>>
>>34724252
"What is going on here?"roared Wex at his men

Wex>awareness check

>Endurance3
>Agility:4
>>
>>34724252
Ruwyn looked over at the Lord Baratheon for a while thinking of the advice he had just recieved

'I understand my Lord, but your son is a grown man after all, and I would just be a squire, surely he wouldnt listen to my advice'

Ruwyn > Charm. Address my concerns

>Ruwyn Connington
>Charm 6 -Charisma
>Strength 2
>Intelligence 0
>Agility 2
>Awareness 2
>Endurance 3
>>
>>34724252
Rolling for starting Scenario

>>
>>34724252
Today had been the day that Tommen had finally finished his chain, he was very pleased. He had then been called to a meeting to determine his future as a Maester.

Tommen > Go to the meeting

>Maester Tommen
>19
>Maester
>Quest:
>>
>>34724252
Racyrryon looks around the courtyard for anything that interests him. He sees the weirwood of Storm's End, and so goes to it and kneels. Racyrryon grew up hearing many things about the Old Gods and how one would join them after death.

'Edric, I'm going to live for you and for me,' he thinks before standing once more and then going to the Sept, where he kneels before the Warrior.

"Warrior, grant me strength and wisdom for this meeting," says Racyrryon before the idol. He stays there for a while, before exiting the Sept. He hopes this show of faith and respect for Gods Old and New grant him the luck and skill he needs for what might be the most important meeting of his life.

Racyrryon > Intelligence check

>Endurance: 4 (+1 Horse) / Tier 2
>>
>>34724252
Raz picks himself up from the dust, wipes a small amount of blood from his lips and smiles. He gets into a boxing stance and moves towards Garret. Raz lets lose a quick right jab followed by left jab and finally a strong right hook into the side of Garret's face

Raz > strength (combat +1)

>Raz
>>
>>34724252
I was thinking more in the line of some contraband goods, I mean I'm only sailing one ship here. How many boots are we talking? I suppose we could bunk maybe 60 people, though. I'd need something to stow them in when we get near port, too. Barrels, maybe, maybe crates. You have any contacts in Sunspear who'd be able to take the barrels off my hands?

[I lay out some maps and ledgers for him and I to look over and we try coming up with a plan as to what to hide the men as. Maybe put them in barrels with fruits over them so if customs stop us they'd just think we're bringing in foodstuffs.]

Int? Does tactics count for this? That whole stat is kinda odd in only having two spec branches, neither of which really help me at all.

>Laos Nho
>Int:7 (Tac +1)
>>
>>34724276
>Wex Krakenbane
Your men jump at the sound of your voice and begin to act as though they weren't just doing nothing. After a few seconds one of them acknowledges that that must not be working and says "Sorry Captain. We found a cask of wine and had a bit too much is all" What do you do?

>>34724317
>Ruwyn Connington
+1 Charm
Lord Baratheon looks at you angrily at first but then softens and says "Yes ... perhaps you are right but you could still be that voice in his ear. If it comes down to it though I expect you to lay down your life for my boy. Can you promise me this?" What do you do?

>>34724328
>Trystane 'Sand' Yronwood
You have just finished your match in the tourney and are heading towards the dinning hall. You saw your brother watching you the whole time during your fight and wondered if he wished he was down there with you. What do you do?

>>34724352
>Maester Tommen
You awake on the best day of your life ... late. You're late for the meeting with the Maesters to determine where you will be sent to. You rush to gather your things and head out the door in a haste. What do you do?

>>34724378
>Racyrryon Connington
+1 Intelligence
You feel a wave of comfort as you get up and know the Gods are with you. As you turn around you spot Lord Baratheon's son, Bryce. He doesn't acknowledge you, however, and goes to sit down. What do you do?

>>34724384
>Raz
Your first blow lands clean but Garret dodges the rest with ease and counters your last with a powerful upper-cut. More powerful than someone his size should be capable of, you think to yourself. The blow knocks you back but you keep your footing this time. What do you do?

>>34724399
>Laos Nho
+2 Intelligence
You and Marq go over the details of the plan and when all is said and done you know that the 50 men will hide in barrels with food, you'll drop them off in Sunspear to a merchant at the docks named Yla and you'll get paid a third by him and two-thirds by Marq. What do you do?

SRY FR DELAY WRK SHIT
>>
>>34724815
I make my way to my brother and start a conversation with him.

"Greetings brother, How do you fare?"

Samuel>(Agility)
>>
>>34724815

"How many of you are still sober ?"

"If you are sober stay here and secure the ship,rest off you back to the Maiden and bring the cask with you we are going to celebrate this victory"

Wex>Charm

>Endurance3
>Agility:4
>>
>>34724815
'I promise my lord, now anything else?'

Ruwyn > Charm. Ask if that was all

>Ruwyn Connington
>Charm 6 -Charisma
>Strength 2
>Intelligence 0
>Agility 2
>Awareness 2
>Endurance 3
>>
>>34720892
Why the fuck is the landmass in teh center labeled "SEA"?
>>
>>34724911
It's a sea of grass
>>
@boss_hajime this account is convenience store robbery. Lets attack!
>>
>>34724815
Garret is much stronger than Raz first thought. That's alright though, he's the leader he's supposed to be tough. Raz launches forward and attempts to get Garret in a chock hold.

Raz > Strength (combat +1)

>Raz
>>
Sorry. Work is picking up. Can't fuck around anymore. Be back when I can.
>>
>>34724815
ooc: do I get the 2/3 from him now or do I need to come back to Lys?

ic:I should think red grapes would work the best. Dark things, easy to stuff around a man, and not all too uncommon of an import coming into Dorne. I'll need barrels enough for the lot of them, too, but we probably have as many on hand already.

[Take my leave back to the ship and make it there around midnight. Run inventory of how many barrels we have at least 3 feet in diameter and 4 feet in height. Then finally go to bed.

[In the morning I address the crew as they break their fasts.]

Last night our former captain Val had a bit of an accident. He accidentally asked my to assassinate a handful of dissidents and then accidentally drank a cup of poisoned wine. Needless to say, he's not in any position to command a vessel from the bottom of the harbour.

I, on the other hand, have just secured us with a contract to ship in some unwanted cargo to Sunspear. If anyone else has any suggestions, speak up now. If not, I hope you'll all be happy with a change in management and a change in the weight of your purses. Stick with me and we'll all be rich men.

Charm.

>Laos Nho
>Int:9 (Tac +1)
>>
MANISK IS GONE ANYONE WANNA DM ANOTHER ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
Anyone else want to DM?
>>
>>34725005
That's unfortunate. Hopefully my roll won't count at least, lol.
>>
>>34725195
>>34725084
Might.
>>
>>34725331
please, feel free
>>
>>34725331
Hyewot plz
>>
>>34725559
Yeah, yeah, I have to write up history first.
>>
File: 1.jpg (5 KB, 98x98) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
5 KB, 98x98
>>34725619
>>
>>34725634
Would it be better to make a new thread or just to continue on this one?
>>
>>34725975
New thread
>>
>>34726179
>>34726179
>>34726179
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.