[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inquisitorial Penal Regiment /tg/: New Ship Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 5
File: 132414124.jpg (6 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
132414124.jpg
6 KB, 250x187
So... we're on Greely's ship now... uh... try to not break anything?

------------------------------------------------------------
1d4Chan: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_/tg/

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/40k_penal_regiment.

FAQ:
>What the fuck is this?
Somewhat a campaign of crack-infused free-form roleplay in the grim darkness of the far future.

>When do you guys make these threads?
Usually mondays at 4PM GMT, but they sometimes extend to Tuesdays if we got caught in the middle of something when the thread died and it was too late to make another one the same day.

>Can I join in?
Sure, just think of a character and have fun, you can find most info in 1d4chan albeit it's ussually a little bit out of date in comparison to where the threads are.

>Is there any requirement in character creation.
Not really, we've had Xeno infiltrators, Chaos infiltrators, Villains, Heroes, Normal Guardsmen, Crazed Guardsmen, Assassins, Psykers, Space Marines, Inquisitors, Squats... just think whathever and join the fun.

>Is it allowed to have more than a single character?
Yes as long as you don't use it to powerplay.

>So how you guys do the playan'?
We tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, but nothing is set in stone.
We tend to use greentexts for describing a character's actions, but again nothing is set in stone.
Use d20s for combat checks and d100s for other things you want to roll, higher Is better.
It's important to know that the regiment is now in the employ of a radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, with influence from an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor and under the watch of an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor. Yes we've been through a lot of shit.
>>
>>47989725
>Is working on various pieces of tau equipment in a room near the engineering section.
>>
>>47989725
I'll give them fifteen minutes before they break something important.
>>
>>47989725
Ugh... Can somebody please tell me how the Feth, I ended up in the medicae? All I know is my head hurts, and I can't really remember why...

>The young NCO rubs a rather large, fist shaped bruise under his jaw.

The last thing I remember is chasing after Hawthorne over something or other, and then waking up just a few moments ago.

>Mumbling under his breath.

Still the best sleep I've had in weeks... not to mention that dream was pretty sweet!
>>
>>47989765
I'll bet you thirty thrones it's less. And I'll bet you another twenty that it's something valuable or important.
>>
>>47989765
That high an estimate, Oddball? Overestimating us already, eh?
>Sams voice somehow reaches you through Vox.

>>47989797
Nothing important happened. Nothing at all. Nothing, Sergeant.
>Goes rigth back to working on her tau equipment with a blush on her face.
>>
>>47989816
Eh, what the hell, I've got the cash to burn. Got yourself a bet. Also, you want any wine? I've still got an infinite amount of it stashed around. That and cheese.
>He is of course, still sitting in the hatch of the Hammerhead, drinking wine and eating cheese.
>>
>>47989765
>>47989816
Friendly reminder that we still haven't been dispatched on Tranch for our primary objective and that the crew is very... active because of their lack of killing so...

>Is apparently calculating the probabilities.

...I give it 5 minutes.
>>
>>47989725
The troops sent to secure your landing have made contact with a mutant scouting party. Minor losses on both sides. Expect hostile company dirtside.
>>
>>47989765
It's a shame we're so under manned now... what with half the regiment down on Tranch and having been infected by Genestealers. I think my last count stated we only have about a company and a half worth of troops left... hopefully our new ship brought replacements... preferably of the non-penal variety.
>>
>>47989869
>>47989861
Or maybe not if we manage to get onto the mission quickly...
>>
>>47989878
I preffer penals over classic inquisitorials. Nobody will miss a penal when you are so enraged you just want to burn someone alive.

Bonus points if the penal trooper burning is an heretic
>>
>>47989869
Command, Colonel Wellesley, Engineers have dug our positions and readied their equipment, Royal Artillery have their guns zeroed and our assault Troops are at their staging areas, requesting go ahead to commence assault, over.
>>
who's planetside and who's on board the Imperial Goodwill?
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>47989839
That's seriously what you brought with you as we evacuated the Penance? Wine?

>He'd let out an audible sigh

Sure... but not to much... my head hurts as is...

>>47989837
Trooper... I don't know what happened, so you better come clean before I actually remember it! Any punishments you receive will be far less painful for the both of us if you do.
rolling to see if he actually regains his memory

>>47989861
You mean what's left of the crew...

>He'd actually appear to be saddened by this.
>>
>>47989947
Everyone's onboard AFAIK
>>
>>47989878
New ship? You mean this one?
>Oddball gestures to the Imperial Goodwill that they're currently in.
Maybe, but they'll belong to Greely if there are fresh troops. Don't really mind that though, seems like a decent guy, most recent decision excluded.
>>
>>47989941
Delay assault, we are bringing in the minesweepers. They should arrive in... T minus five minutes.
>>
>>47989949
Punishment!?! Why? You were the one assuming things to begin with!
>Sams starts to blush again and begins yelling over Vox.
I was just performing a routine health check! And you went and acused me of trying to fraternize! And then you...!
>Sam shuts of the Vox channel, getting silent.
>>
>>47990000
"Confirmed Command, troops will stay in ready positions until we get the green light. Over."
>>
What is this talk of vandalizing one of the ships in His most holy imperial navy? I shall have any man who enacts such a transgression flogged!
>>
>>47990044
Oh I'll get the torture chamber ready.

Wait does this ship have a torture chamber?
>>
>>47990060
The brig is on deck 53.
>>
>Probably forgotten, the Lord-Captain, his Bridge Crew, along with a Guard Company worth of his most loyal Armsmen sit clustered around a group of Rhinos in a far corner of a Shuttle Bay.
>The Captain and the Bridge Crew appear to be filling out vast amounts of......something on paper, occasionally checking a Cogitator of some sort.
>The Armsmen merely stand there grimly, weapons readied.

>>47990044
>The Armsmen do however pause their glowering to salute as Caffran walks past.
>>
>is securing herself the best room available, and the worst possible for Miranda
And don't disturb me unless you are either Greely or Jackson!
>>
>Somewhere on maintenance...

>The new hideout is clearly still on the making for those who know where to find it... One has to move through many vents to access to this room, unless you have a teleporting device, that is.

PIECE OF JUNK!

>Slams an ancient communications device, older than the astronomican itself.

Malal give me patience! It would be easier if we could actually use the warp to communicate!

I just need to know if the components have arrived safely to Gospyria's surface!
>>
>>47990101
Excellent...

>Is seen walking quickly towards the brig, if it wasn't for the gasmask, a smile would be visible for everyone.
>>
>>47990009
Wait... what did I assu- God Emperor's Divine Will and Grace! I remember what happened now! I had finally fallen sleep, when you came and feeling me up. From there you hit ne in the face with a chunk of fucking Tau chest armor.... Then I went after to you, in an attempt to get the full story, only for you to punch me.
>He'd stop for a moment. His mind deep in thought as he attempts to finish piecing it together.

...And in my delirious state, in which I assumed I'd died I reached up an-

>The troopers face immediately begins turning a bright shade of red, as he remembers something he somewhat wishes he hadn't.

A-and k-k-kissed you, after t-think in you were a-a-a an Angel....

>He goes silent for a long moment, his gaze planted upon the cold, metal deck plates below him. His face as red as a star.
> It doesn't take long before his head shoots back up. Both of his hands firmly grasping both sides of his head, as he begins to flail about. His mind in a state of panic and chaos!

OH GOD EMPEROR WHAT HAVE I DONE!!! THIS IS BAD! SAM IS GONNA KILL ME WHEN SHE FINDS OUT I'VE REMEMBERED EVERYTHING!!!

>He looks about the hanger bay, trying desperately to find some way out of this.

M-maybe there's a Commissar around!? Y-yeah, that will work! I'll just piss off a nearby Commissar so he can end it all quickly before Sam gets here!

>He'd let out a loud sigh of anguish

Unfortunalty, it seems this fucking Regiment never has a Commissar, whether you need one or NOT!!
>>
>>47990027
Minesweepers are ready to advance. Assault when they are ready or finished, we don´t have any more to spare.
>A trio of heavy vehicles with minsweeping devices drives past the troops, accompanied by troops equipped with metal detectors
>>
>>47990044
>>47990060
>At this point, Malak isn't even worried about being one of the 18 different reasons the Penance to be scuttled.

M-maybe I can hide away in engineering? Would she look for me there...? N-no, that would never work... maybe if I throw myself at her mercy she won- oh who am I kidding. She'll just flat e in the spot! Oh God Emperor! Why have I been forsaken!
>>
>>47990297
>On his way to the torture chamber.

Relax, you're her superior officer, if anything you should be disciplining her for her actions, Sarge.
>>
>>47990203
>The large, self proclaimed "Explodeh Ork" would take a glance over the metal man's shoulder. A look if confusion on his face.

Wha'chu workin' on der' boss? Sum'ting important? Or is it sum'ting I can breaks with me fists? Will i' explode if I dun touches it?
>>
>>47990229
>>47990297
>Sam still seems to listen over Vox. Her hand seems to be on a new pulse rifle on a moment, before eyeing her Stealth Suit.

She then sighs and activates the vox channel again.
Sargeant? I have my room near engineering, remember?
>>
>>47990291
"Confirmed Command, we'll provide Artillery Support for the Sweepers then advance when they give us the clear, Wellesley out."

>Arthur then picks up the second of many Vox Sets in his command post and begins the fuck.
"Battery Command, Battery Command, Minesweepers are checking for mines now, I need to you drop Mortars on the enemy forward positions to cover them, over."
>A brief confirmation followed by an "out" is the reply, then the Mortars start firing, mostly HE and Incendiaries, but with a not-insignificant amount of smoke rounds landing ahead of the possible Minefield to obscure the 'Sweepers.
>>
>>47990360
>The minesweepers advance and clear out dozens of mines
>The bunker stays quiet and no shots are fired from within
>>
>>47990351
S-shut up you reject Krieger wannabe!
>The sergeant would be in an utter state of near unbreakable panic.
S-shes gonna kill me... it's gonna hurt! OH GOD EMPEROR IS IT GOING TO HURT!
>>
>>47990421
Sarge, permission to calm you up?!
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>47990385
"Battery Command, start the creeping barrage on the rearward positions outside the bunker complex, but do -not- hit the bunker proper. Local Command wants it intact, we're gonna give it to them."
>The much bigger Basilisks open up this time, 'walking' their Earthshaker rounds across the enemy positions in a synchronized monsoon of large caliber explosions and suffering.
>The smoke rounds of course, still land to cover the 'Sweepers.
>>
>>47990355
An old communications device, from the times before the Emperor himself. A gift I took for myself and my brothers after stealing it from a dark mechanicum cult. Problem is that it's not reaching its destination from this side of the galaxy...
>>
>>47990451
> He doesn't say anything. Only mumbles something about "the wrath of a woman"
>But you also think you see him nodding. Works for you!
>>
>>47990358
>walks past, continuing his inspection
>the green bird on his shoulder hisses at you
>it looks oddly familiar
>>
>>47990468
'ave yea' troide t'rowing it fathah' out? Day usually works fah me when dhose lazy grots ain't sending messages fast enough!
>As he says this, he'd reach past you, roughly picking up the communication device.

Watch dis boss! I'll show yea'z how it's done!

>He begins spinning around. Preparing him to throw it.
>>
Rolled 17, 3, 5, 20 = 45 (4d20)

>>47990455
>The artillery fire devastates the bunker´s surroundings, and the minesweepers keep advancing
>When suddenly, a hunter-killer missile is fired from the bunker at one of the vehicles, destroying its motive system, followed by a volley of fragmentation missiles unleashed haphazardly at the smoke and infantry within
>>
>>47990532
>Looks at the green bird and studies it for a moment. Despite the the familiarity, Sam can´t place were she migth have seen the bird before.
Good Day, Vice-Admiral.
>Sam is smiling, while polishing her equipment.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>47990549
>The troops keep going, taking heavy losses but making as wide a path through the minefield as they can
>>
>>47990482
>Cracks his knuckles.
One...

>Cracks his neck.

Two...

>Preppares hand

Three!

>Punches the sergeant and grabs him by his armor's neck.

LISTEN NOW YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! YOU'RE A SUPERIOR OFFICER! AND YOU'RE HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING CORRIDOR WHERE EVERYONE OF YOUR MEN CAN FUCKING SEE YOU!

YOU'RE NOT LIKE THIS, YOU'RE NOT A PUSSY WHO RUNS AWAY FROM A WOMAN BECAUSE HE ACCIDENTALY DID SOMETHING WRONG! YOU'RE A WARRIOR! A WAR VETERAN! A SURVIVOR! A TYRANID HUNTER AND YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOUR BALLS IN FUCKING ORDER, SOLDIER!

YOU'RE GOING TO SET A FUCKING EXAMPLE AMONG YOUR PEERS BECAUSE THAT IS YOUR FUNCTION! NOT SHOW WEAKNESS AND FEAR OVER A FUCKING XENO-LOVING TROOPER!

AND I SWER ON THE EMPEROR AND THE HOLY TERRA IF YOU EVER CALL ME A KRIEGER WANNABE AGAIN I WILL FIND YOUR NEW QUARTERS AND CASTRATE YOU ON YOUR SLEEPS!

>After that, he drops the sergeant and keeps walking towards the Brig, humming Fools Garden's Lemon Tree
>>
Rolled 74, 77 = 151 (2d100)

>>47990549
>>47990623
>The Artillery Barrage continues on it's preassigned course, while the Mortars direct most of their fire onto the bunker, Incendiaries of course, wouldn't want to cause permanent damage.

1st for Arty, 2nd for Mortars.
>>
>>47990546
Wait wait wait! it's very sensible and ancient! Throwing it could break it!
>>
Penal regiment designation Theta Gamma, be advised: the troops at the landing site are reporting heavy casualties and are retreating to a unified defence position.
>>
>>47990708
Does this situation call for orbital bombardment?
does the pale throng possess starships?
>>
>>47990750
Exactly zero
>>
>>47990760
They're sector-wide right? How do they get from planet to planet?
>>
>>47990798
Mostly by hiding in transports and hijacking what few civilian ships they can.
>>
>>47990835
fuckin' mutants
captcha, lobster is not pie.
>>
>>47990641
>The Sergeant stumbles back for a moment, rubbing the area where he'd been punched. A small line of blood can be seen at the corner of his mouth, that he's quick to rub away with the back of his hand.
>Appearing much calmer now. The young NCO is rather quick to straighten out his uniform, be flashing you a quick smile.

Thanks... I needed that.

>His face then immediately changes to that of pure, utterly divine, utterly frghtening anger (think back to when he called you, and the rest of Dreg-Crosser squad into Miranda's room after he discovered she brought a child onto base), as he rips off your gasmask with his one hand, and gives you a solid right hook to the face with the other.
>He then quickly knees you with a force similar to that of a space marine, right in the gut as he begins to angerly tell back at you.

BUT IF YOU EVER! FUCKING DO THAT AGAIN! I WILL PERSONALLY GRAB YOU BY THOSE TINY THINGS YOY LIKE TO CALL YOUR BALLS! I WILL THEN DRAGGING YOU CRYING INTO THR VEICHLE REPAIR BAY, WHERE I WILL THEN HAVE ODDBALL RUN YOU OVER INCREDIBLY SLOWLY WITH HIS TANK, UNTIL ALL THE BLOOD BEING FORCED UP THROUGH YOUR BODY NEARLY KILLS YOU!

>His raging, blood red face, could at this point could inspire utter fear in Khorne himself.

I WILL THEN HAVE YOU STRUNG ACROSS A PIT FIIIIIIILLED EITH A VARIETY OF DEATHWORLD BEASTS THAT WILL BE ABLE TO JUMP JUUUUUST HIGH EBOUGH TO SLOWLY SCRATCH AWAY AT YOUR BODY, UNTIL! WEEKS LATER, I COME BACK TO FIND THEY HAVE PULLED YOU DOWN AND EATEN YOU! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR YOU LITTLE PEICE OF SHIT!!!
>>
>>47990680
>The bunker´s top level is covered in fire
>The remaining minesweepers finish making a path and hastily retreat as the fires are slowly being put out by surviving mutants
>>
>>47990750
Negative, that section of the city is the only place in the entire hive in good enough condition to be used as landing area.
>>
>>47990680
Those who stayed with greely got on planet right?
>>
>>47990888
>Slowly gets up from the beating.
>Not even a moan of pain.
>There's a bald, terribly disfigured face by burns under gasmask.
>He falls down gasping for air as he tries to reach for it.
>>
>Begins going through his papers

"Command conditionally granted to Vice-Admiral Sternbridge. Check."

"Everyone on breakaway lab double tested for infestation - no positives. Check."

"Screening for remnants among troops planetside setup for return to the Herald - Check."

"Starboard guns fixed - Nope."

"Shield system distribution is 60-40 favoring starboard. That's Sternbridge's issue now, though, so I'll just pass these last two on to him."

"Sitrep From Anna... Nope. don't have that."

>Greely sighs, makes his way to Anna's quarters, and knocks on the door.

>>47990929

we were in the loading bay last I checked. Let's say we already did the screening and everyone was clear, so you can be on ground if you or anyone else want to do that.
>>
>>47990888
Now then...
>His faces returns to its usual color, and his voice once again retains it usual kind, older brother, quality it usually has.

I believe I owe trooper Hawthorne both an apology, and a proper chance for the two of us to examine ourselves. While you Corporal Eisen, better get yourself geared up and ready to go. Understood? I have a feeling we're going down to Tranch soon. And if like you to pack plenty of explosives. I hear that muites and Tyranid just LOVE Emperor's day fireworks!

>As he walks down the hallway towards Engineering, he activate his Vox, in an attempt to contact Sam.

>>47990358

Trooper Hawthorne, It's Malak. I'm on my way down to see you, where we're going to have a bit of a talk about what happened.
>>
>>47990991
>door opens before you arrive
>the sightless psyker is waiting sitting on a pile of mines
Ah. I was wondering where I would be graced with your presence
>>
Rolled 30, 5 = 35 (2d100)

>>47990891
"Command, Colonel Wellesley here, Minesweepers have finished clearing the mines and are pulling back, we'll give them one more barrage of Incendiaries then we'll begin the assault, over."

"Battery Command, direct everything you've got on the exterior defenses of the bunker, Incendiaries only."
>The brief confirmation is followed by a shorter, but much more intense and focused Barrage than last time, Basilisks, and various models of Mortar contributing to what is hopefully a firestorm.
>>
>>47990981
sorry, I guess I should have made it clear, it was more like when someone you know is wearing a mask of some kind , and you decide to pull it back abd just let it slap them in the face as the string pulls it back into place. But with the added, citrus flavour of a punch to the face included.
>>
>>47990929
The guys from the Penance are mostly still on the Goodwill, these are some other Guardsmen sent to the planet for the same job.
>>
Squad 17, we are the last ones left down here, we need immediate support! The muties are using some weird... Oh god Emeror, big one, big o-!
>Transmission is cut off
>>
>>47990926
>used communicator
This Lieutenant Rex, we heard your call,
do you require assistance over?
>>
>>47991045
Oh. Well then, let's forget this >>47990981
ever happenned...

>>47991016
>Scratching his nose over the mask.
The Frag ones, the Melta ones or the Krak ones?

Ah fuck it I'll just bring everything...
>>
Allrigth, Sargeant.
>Sam sounds oddly calm. She begins shoving several boxes of tau equipment away from the doors, so that the Sargeant would even be able to enter.
>>
>>47990700
>He'd stop spinning around.
You'z sure bout dat boss? I can t'row dis f'ing pretteh far...

>He'd then place it back to where he'd found it. Albeit, far more roughly then how you'd wish.

Wha'evah you say boss!
>>
>>47991060
>At this call, 2 Companies worth of troops from the Reserve Troops are dispatched in Valkyries to assist Squad 17, provided they arrive in time.
>They're also accompanied by Vendetta Gunships and a rare sight, a flight of Marauder Destroyers.
"Squad 17 we're inbound from your west, ETA is....7 minutes. Squad 17 please respond. Over."
>>
>>47991063
We lost contact with the heavy weapon teams at the landing site. Investigate the area and exterminate any hostiles!
>>47991035
>The few incendiary rounds that directly hit the bunker cause only minor damage to the defenders within, who are preparing an active defense
>>
>>47991114
>He simply smile before continuing on his way.

Now your thinking like a Dreg-Crosser.
>>
>>47991126
Forgot to link.>>47991016
>>
>>47991031

>Greely refuses to comment on your lack of eyes, being familiar enough with psykers to know this is a common condition.

"So, What the happened while I was gone? I'm asking for an official report."
>>
Rolled 9, 5, 15 = 29 (3d20)

>>47991140
>Rather than waste time with another barrage, whsitles and shouts can be heard up and down the battle lines, as Tanks start their engines and Infantrymen pile into Chimeras, which head out together.
>Once within range of the Bunker, the vehicles throw some suppressing fire at the bunker defenses with their 'smaller' weapons.
>>
>>47991169
>remember she lost sight because of Amelia's tortures, not because of sanctioning- she is not sanctioned, in fact.
Oh boy... where do I start?
Sit somewhere. This is going to be long. But first... have you seen Verasii?
>>
>>47991140
Roger that, we are moving in, out.

Alright people, ready up and move out!
>>
>>47991208

"Spent the last couple months toppling and replacing planetary governments at her behest, actually. She's better now. Another Inquisitor, a Monodominant, tried to have her killed using Necron nanotech - a framejob pointed at Nyzart. And of course we found out the grox-fether had ties to Belk. Hypocrite. She's doing well now, though."
>>
>>47991135
>>47991210
>Complete silence
>The landing site is surrounded by mutant corpses
>A huge one in crude armor and holding a large rod attached to a lascannon charge pack stands in middle of the area on top of a smoking pile of guardsmen
>>
>>47991140
>arrives in the landing site

Holy shit. Patch me through to command.
>picks up vox

Command we are at the landing site. Heavy weapons squad is wiped out, please advice.
>>
>>47991130
>The way the ork lets the device back on the ground makes it transmit sound...
>Signal finally arrives to the comms.

It's... It's working! Ha! HAHA! HAHAHAHA!
>Cough
>Cough.
I knew there was a reason I kept you around! Excellent work, B'Ork, you're getting double meal today!
>>
>>47991126
>It takes him a few minutes to navigate his way through the unfamiliar passage ways of the ship.
>Eventually, through the help of a few naval personnel. He'd manage to find his way to Hawthorne's hideaway.
>He'd stand outside the door for a couple minutes, trying to muster the courage to actually enter.
>He just stands there, even as two naval personnel walk past him, talking the entire time.
>Que scene viewed from behind. A gentle breeze and a tumble weed passing him by.
>"Just knock and enter Malak... she's still human... and you're JUST talking... that's all this is... a chance for the both of you to explain yourselves. Nothing else..."

Alright... let's do this...
>He'd knock on the large metal door signalling his intention to enter

Sam? Its me. I'm coming in.

>without waiting for a response, He'd quickly open the door and then enter.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xrlVVELkSmw
>>
File: btc50-1-250.jpg (15 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
btc50-1-250.jpg
15 KB, 250x350
>>47991207
>The pale throng answers to the fire with heavy bolters and a lascannon
>They get only a few shots between taking cover
>>47991301
>The mutant turns at you and roars.
>It charges, wielding as its weapon a machine not unlike pic related
>>
>>47991332
>Sam looks up at you from her work, not wanting to be the one explaining first. There seem to be multiple drones lying next to her.
So, erm... yes? What do you want?
>>
Rolled 17, 3, 1, 5, 15, 10 = 51 (6d20)

>>47991276
>the squad is divided into two and are taking cover in the rubble and corpses

Take it down!

6 man squad, hellguns.
>>
ALRIGHT EVERYONE, GEAR UP AND GET READY! SERGEANT MALAK SAYS WE'RE GOING TO CARRY THE BIGGEST FIREWORKS DOWN THERE AND I WANT THEM -ALL- LOADED AND READY FOR DEPLOYMENT PRONTO!

AND WHEN I SAY -ALL- I MEAN ALL OF THEM!

>Muttered:
Including that cute little melta charge with the smiley face, it's against protocol to decorate and use decorated explosives but the Sergeant said I should get out of protocol sometimes too so, yeah board that one too...
>>
>>47991270
Mh. I see.
Bah. Whatever, down to business, after you left the fucking Pariah, Laroque, turned his back on us and kidnapped Amelia- you know the new amelia? The normal one? Apparently?- to an useless planet. Guess who was ruling the planet? I got an astro message from the apparently loyal amy from that. Big surprise, ti was a necron, and I have reasons to believe it was Nyzart, acting like planetary governor. While we go there, Jackson was kidnapped bu tno problem, I got him back. I am awesome, I know. And the whole mahyem about the supposed AI that is not an AI started (ask jackson, really...), ending with Alice leaving because she is too cool for our radical ass. Back to continuity... we reach the planet only to be ambushed by chaos raptors. Have some fight with them, in the end Amelia, again, dies to help us escape. We got back up and dealt with the raptors, anyway... but apparently, Alice did not even scold Laroque for his betrayal. Nah she is fine with it! But not with us, no, we too heretical! Anyway, Novus, the adept, is leading her and Delta in a chase around the galaxy for Inquisition related stuff, and of course we are following cause fuck me if I let them do something without me knowing. The space hulk happened right at this point.
>>
>>47991325
>The large Work actually appears to be saddened by this.
Awwww! Can'tz you just make a big Explosion for meh? Id prefer dat over some stupid f'ing like food. I can finds all da food ah wants if I looks!
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>47991355
>A heavy lascharge hits the mutant from afar.
>>
Rolled 18, 10, 18, 12 = 58 (4d20)

>>47991276
>>47991355
>The forces that headed to the LZ engage the mutant with Multilasers and Heavy Bolters, not wanting to waste the firepower of the Destroyers on a single target.

>Meanwhile, the troops attacking the Bunker close in with their vehicles, again suppressing the defenses while the Engineers in the Chimeras prepare their charges.

1 and 2 for LZ, 3 and 4 for suppressing fire.
>>
>>47991387
Well I could let you pilot the main gun of the Malevolence once lord Kenos finishes coordinating the repairs on Gospyria... Do you have experience on aiming big guns?
>>
>>47991399
>The shot hits wide, burning holes into the armor but evidently not enough to stop it.
>>
Rolled 5, 8 = 13 (2d20)

>>47991375
>>47991399
>>47991424
>The hulking beast is hastily gunned down
>>47991424
The bunker´s defenders respond with hasty shots but some are hit for such bravery
>>
>>47991464
Ceasefire!

Man those bolters.

>Rex taps the helmet of his Vox Operator
Patch through to command.

>>47991424
The rest of you! Set up a defensive perimeter!
>>
>>47991378

"Nyzart infiltrating a loyal planet? That's a serious charge. Don't tell Verasii until we know for certain - and know the circumstances. Nyzart is a Xeno, so his sense of right and wrong will seem strange to us. He might have thought he was helping us.
Verasii has precautions in place if this relationship goes south, but I don't want her jumping the gun. Good job saving Jackson, by the way."

"I already knew about the "abomination," and have told Jackson the damn thing is to stay in quarrantine. Alice leaving is a surprise, though. And what's this about LaRoque going traitor?"
>>
>>47991464
>The LZ Detachment loiters for a minute to make sure everything is clear before heading back to the Camp.

>Meanwhile, the shots fired by the mutants ping off the vehicles harmlessly, though a Tank commander is hit in by a stray round and drops into his tank to fetch the Medkit.
>The Engineers however, park their Chimeras next to the Bunker doors and clamber out to slap some charges on them before beating a hasty retreat.

>>47991375
>>47991399
>If Rex and Pryce were to look, they might be able to catch a glimpse or two of Praetorian Troops behind the Naval Crews of the Valkyries. Whether this means anything to either of them is up to themselves.
>>
>>47991374
First of all. No matter what happens here, no more punching... please! I've already been punched in the face several times today, and I don't need anymore bruises.
>There is QUITE the long pause before he continues on. His face incredibly red by the time he continues to speak.

S-secondly... I wanted to uhm- I mean I just w-w-wanted to let you k-know tha- UGH! This is harder than I thought!
>The sergeant takes a moment to recompose himself before continuing

What I mean to say is. I want to apologize for earlier... It was a spur of the moment thing- I mean id just woken up after three days without sleep and well-.... it's kinda hard NOT to assume that something is happening when you wake up to find someone like yourself, doing what at the time I could only assume to be "feeling me up"... a-and as for the k-kiss... well...

>He lets out a loud sigh.

I've got no excuse for that one... you just looked like an Angel so I assumed I was-...

>He stops mid sentence, having just realized what he'd said. And he once again goes bright red.

Uhhh... uhm-.... i- I can explain! I-I I swear!
>>
>>47991556
Lieutenant Rex, sir! Trooper Boer reporting for duty sir!
>Salutes the Ell-Tee
>>
>>47991564
>notices the some of the troops
>approaches 2 troopers in different uniforms

You two! What unit are you from?
>>
>>47991562
He used the help of Nyzart's vargard to flee the Penance toward Othellan, kidnapping Amelia. No one has questioned his loyalty save for me, but do people even listen to me!? Anyway, too many clues. LaRoque's necron friends are Nyzart's bunch, and one of his necrons was involved.
>>
>>47991426
It's yea' kidding me? O'hmz da greatest Explodeh Warboss dats Evah lived! Ah course I know howtah use a fraggin' gun yea' grot! I'm Micheal B'Ork! The Greatest of the Explodeh Orkz! I've lead great Explodeh WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! in da name 'o Explosions! If I didn't know how ta do dat, I'd be worth even less den onnah does Punie humies with da green ah'mor!
>>
>>47991564
>As the doors are breached, the mutants retreat deeper into the bunker, emptying their autoguns at the door as they do so
>>
>>47991566
>Tries to resist punching you in the face, before grabbing a pulserifle.
I. Looked like what?
>Starts to scowl for a moment.
And YOU were the one accusing me of fraternizing.
>Stands up from the rooms ground and leans against the wall.
Do explain please, Sargeant, I´m waiting.
>Fist slowly raised, Sam actually remembers that you are her superior officer and calms down waiting for the rest of the explanation.
So, maybe this is all just a misunderstanding?
>>
>>47991556
Is the landing site secure?
>>
>>47991615

"It seems we're going to have our work cut out for us next time we're on Gospyria. Can I see the evidence you've collected?"
>>
>>47991661
For now, we've set up defenses though i don't know if it will fare better than the last one.

>>47991589
At ease Soap, Hunker down till we get a new order.
>>
>>47991667
>anna pats on a box near her bed
After the orbital bombardment, I sent Miranda to scavenge the place of the battlefield. She came back with two things... Inside here is the partial skeleton of a necron. I wouldn't even touch necrodermis, so I locked it. It doesn't look like it is trying to regenerate, though.
The second was a girl. Black hair, blue eyes, witty as fuck. Name's Amelia. Lone and only survivor in a wasteland that saw Amelia's demise just a few days before.
How many chances are there, Greely.
>>
>>47991706
Hold position as long as you can. The regiment should arrive soon...
>>
>>47991740

"Is ~this~ Amelia in our custody?"
>>
>>47991706
>Looks at Praetorians
Praetorians? I wasn't aware the regs had Praetorians.
>Aims LKW Hotshot Lasgun
I got a bad feeling, ell-tee
>>
>>47991608
>Rex managed to catch the Valkyrie at the lowest altitude before they left the area.
What, us? 42nd Infantry, or Blackwatch, on planet taking care of business. Can't say more, outta time. Maybe we'll see ye' around lads!
>And with that, they had left.

>>47991643
>The mutants shots bounce harmlessly off the vehicles once more as they move to the opened gates.
>The Infantry and Engineers pile out of their vehicles and form up in to their detachments, some escorting the tanks and Chimeras, with others breaking off to clear the side passages and rooms.

>>47991661
"Affirmative Command, some of my boys headed over to try and rescue the defenders but....they didn't make it..."

Given the bunker will be massive, uh....d20s as usual or just d100s or how it's actually progressing/being halted?
>>
>>47991764
Copy that command, holding position.
>>
>>47991772
"Miranda tried to cook and eat her... Don't look at me like that, that psycho is here on Verasii's orders. Apparently being a good sniper offsets being a damn cannibal... but yes, she did not succeed. Truth to be told it is dumb luck that Miranda kidnapped her as a snack or we would have never met her... just like it was just luck that of all sisters, LaRoque had to fuck Amelia... I am starting to see a pattern and I don't like it, Greely."
>>
>>47991634
Perfect...
>>
>>47991774
d100s would be better, I think. three levels beneath the surface, and currently said surface level is controlled by Imperial forces
>>
>>47991774
Fucking weirdos.
>>
>>47991740
Is that taking care of amelia subplot still open? Kinda forgot about it, sorry.
>>
>>47991660
>Seeing you stand up, with your hands curled into fists, the young sergeants face begins to show worry, and he immediately stands up, his hands held up defensively.

H-hey now! Remember what I said about no more punching! B-besides! I-its not what it sounds like! I swear! It's just that- and I can only assume I wasn't unconscious for this part-time- while you were carrying me to the medicae after knocking me on my ass. I started seeing thing. I simply assumed I was dead, and in the presence of an Angel of the Emperor. And in my defense, from the angle I was at, I couldn't see your full face, but that's besides the point!

>He tries to back away a little, just encase she decides to give him her left hook instead.

So in my mental state, I decided to kiss it... you know... to see if I was actually dead, and to see how it would react!
>His face goes a shade redder as he looks down towards his now twiddling hands
And low and behold it turns out the Angel was you...
> He looks back up towards you, his hands once again defensively raised.
I-In my defense however, you are quite beautiful by human standards!
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>47991780
>He shrugs, watch as the Praetorians leave in the Valkyrie. But an itch doesn't go away. He knows the feeling, the same feeling that helped him survived the Schola Progenium. But ever since the Space Hulk, when he found the...the... A sharp pain rings through his forehead.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>47991837
>The Praetorian force starts pushing into the lower levels bunker, the vehicles providing the main punch of the force obviously, but the Infantrymen and Engineers, entirely equipped with Carapace Armour and Hellguns(Or Bolters for Squad Leaders) adding that extra punch.
>A punch nearly evened out by the fact that the Bunker is so very big.....and there are most likely a great many more mutants than Praetorian Guard.
>Nevertheless, they press on in their assault.
>>
>>47991871
oh yes, you had baby amelia to take care of. If you want, go on ahead.
>>
>>47991815

".. Certain Necrons, called Crypteks, study esoteric technologies that can accomplish impossible feats. One of these technologies allows them to meddle with the timestream. Crypteks are usually sworn to a Phaeron."

"Furthermore, Necrons have occasionaly been reported to harvest Blanks for undetermined reasons."

"This ~is~ all coming together, and I don't like the looks of it. If this treaty turns out to have been a mistake, Verasii will be in deep shit. Even if her safeguards remove the problem."

"She does, however, have information on the Necrons few outside that race have. I've seen some of it, and she has backups elsewhere."
>>
>>47991934
>The advance of the guard is halted by heavy resistance backed by an assault-cannon wielding behemoth of a man
>>
>>47991933
>He remember vague images, a wolf motif. A red iron poker. TROOPER! PRYCE! BOER! SERIAL! ID! 57994FD63! He opens his eyes. Sweat rolling down his forehead.
Ell..ell-tee, we're about to have company. And its not the good kind either.
>>
>>47991885
>Sams rigth fist hits the wall next to her, making it starting to bleed a little.
SARGEANT.
>She hits the wall again.
Is that your explanation? IS IT?
>Sam is probably considering to do things, that would get her executed everywhere else. And probably here too.
I´m not interested in HUMANS, you damn fraternizing HYPOCRITE.

>It would probably be safer now, to give her a written explanation.
Take that damn foot out of your mouth AND stop talking! Next time I either let you rot or have Larrs give you the damn medical check up!
>The wall next to her is now red from repeated smashing by her fist.

>>47991939
Sure, I do it...
>>
>>47991992
"Well then. You can take the necron here. As for the Amelia girl... she is in Hawthorn's care for now. Before I ask you how do we move.... tell me, Greely. Come on. Tell me I did a great job. I directed even the military operations. I was great, wasn't I?''
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>47992013
>Surprised by the fierceness of the resistance, the Praetorians momentarily halt their advance, lest they take heavy casualties.
>But they ready their weapons once more and throw themselves back into the fray, the group caught with the Assault-Cannon wielder throwing more than a few Frag Grenades in first.
>>
>>47992026
No company is good company, unless they bring liquor trooper.

Take a fire-team and scout the outside of the perimeter, do not engage if you see the enemy, go back here and immediately.
>>
>>47992042
Miss Hawthorn.
You shouldn't yell so much. It is rude.
>>
>>47992076
>The defences falter as the leader goes down, allowing the troops to continue further
>Until a mutant brings up a modified heavy flamer
>Instead of promethium, it spews acid
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>47992132
>Several troops go down as the Acid eats away at them, thankfully being Mercy Killed by those that -weren't- caught, after the unexposed had pulled back.
>One of the spare tanks rumbles into position and leads a fresh assault on this new 'Leader's' section of the defenses.
>>
Rolled 54, 43, 74 = 171 (3d100)

>>47992099
Sir, yes sir!
>Walks off the perimeter. His face still pale from the vision he had.
Rolling for distance, encounter, type
>>
>A Warp Rift opens in the skies above Tranch, and from it, emerges an Inquisitorial Cruiser which makes for the Task Group above the Bunker's area once the Rift closes.
>>
>>47992216
Well, well, well... What do we have here? A new one? A strange one? Insane one? Not of this place, clearly.
>>
>>47992051

"Yeah, you did do pretty damn good. I didn't have any doubts of that. Well, except for leaving Amelia the Third in the care of a Tau sympathizer, but that's not a big problem... I hope."

"I'll have the Necron moved to Quarrantine and investigate that later. As for how we move on Nyzart, we're going to keep this as quiet as possible. Investigating him on Gospyria is going to be a difficult task - one for which you are especially suited."
>>
>>47992211
Despite the guard´s best efforts, the defence holds as the mutants bring even more of their nightmare weapons, some firing lightning, others noxious gases
>>
>>47992286
"Wait Wait Wait. Are you forgetting something? You said I would have gotten this damn promotion if I did a good job. Well?"
>>
>>47992117
I´M NOT YE- Oh. Hello, Amelia. Sorry, I´m getting a bit worked up over something that happened earlier today.
>Stops to think about how Amelia found the new room. Probably by Sams yelling.
This migth still take a while, so I won´t be avaible for a moment. You can go and secure yourself a corner here if you want.
>There are only a few free spaces amongst the boxes left. Amongst them are a make shift bed and a few books including xeno and imperial propaganda littered across the floor, next to the visible tau equipment.

>Sam turns back around to the Sargeant, having visbly calmed down for the moment.
>>
>>47992042
>Having had enough of her verbal abuse. The sergeant begins to, as they say in the guard "Strike back hard!"

First of all, Yes that's my fucking explanation! If you don't fucking like it then tough! Secondly! It's a fucking complinent, NOT fraternization! Or has living with the Tau all these years fucking rotted your brain!?! It's not like I was coping a fucking feel like you were earlier! I simply stated you look nice!

>He moves closer to her, his face flushed with anger, and his body prepared to hand it back out if she decides to try and a start something.

For fucks sake Hawthorne! I came here to apologize and try to clear up what happened. But instead I get you yelling at me, and bashing your hand against the wall like a child having a temper tantrum! Grow the fuck up, and try seeing it from my point of view! This is just as embarrassing for me as it is for you!
>>
>>47992243
>They soon reach the planet
>Surprisingly, before the majority of the regiment
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>47992307
>The Infantrymen and Engineers pull back while the Vehicle Crews seal their hatches to protect themselves from the gas, then the vehicles continue firing on the hostiles, giving priority to the ones firing said gases.
>>
>>47992339
>she gives you an intense, long stare, before moving to checking on the propaganda
Miss Hawthorn... what is a tau?
>>
>>47992117
>>47992339
>Malik goes silent for a moment, as he recognizes the young girl In the room as the one that Miranda had planned on eatting.
Sam... why the hell is SHE here? You've got a lot of damn explaining to do!
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>47992273
>The fireteam patrolled for 10 minutes before setting up a position in a guard post. Scarred from artillery and plasma blast, it yet still stands and provide excellent overwatch for the company around the bunker. He activates his voxcom.
Ell-tee, we've set up overwatch in one of the towers. Will report any unusual activities. Out.

[Rolling for awareness]
>>
>>47992371
>Is watching the reports.

Oh the regiment is here too? I thought this was a solo mision?
>>
>>47992333

"I don't forget things. You know that. The day I left, you were wearing that blue ensemble with the straps in the back. I had French Toast and Eggs for breakfast, the recaf tasted like someone peed in it - someone probably did - and Laroque had just taken off with Amelia 2."

"By the power invested in me by Inquisitor Verasii, the Emperor's Holy Inquisition and Him on Earth, you are now officially a Junior Throne Agent. Keep the pin I gave you, I got a new one."

>He pulls out a bag that makes a rattling noise, the sound of thrones, and puts it on the table

"500 thrones, your weekly stipend. Clear any exceptional expenses with me and I'll see what I can do."
>>
>>47992446
Roger that Soap, try not to get pinned out there, i have no men to spare to get you out.
>>
>>47992453
I assume they managed to thwart the rok, in that case. Most excellent. I´ll have to read their reports and see to that the incident shows the best of their capabilities.
>>
>>47992446
>He can sense something near him
>The firing team feels it too, and they are nervous
>>
>>47992470
"""junior"""...
"Meh. We all got to start somewhere, I guess. Now go inform Verasii, I'll see if I can get any useful vision."
>>
>>47992453
>>47992492
Here's hoping they don't get in the way too much when they're down th- What happened to the Informal Penance? It's......not there.
>>
>>47992522
Don´t tell me they rammed the Rok... or worse, Mara itself...
>>
>>47992339
>>47992374
Activating his Vox, he'd be prepared to open a channel to directly to Greely

Give me one god damn good reason I shouldn't Vox Greely and a security team down here and have you taken away for harbouring a possible reincarnation of a witch of chaos?
>>
>>47992545
Lord-Captain Nelson wouldn't let them do that, he's not stupid.....well.....he wouldn't let them do that as long as the Abomination didn't take control of another ship.
And.....what ship is that there?
>Alice points to the Imperial Goodwill.
>>
>>47992514

"Junior simply means a full throne agent can gainsay you. Keep up the good work and in three months you should be a full agent."

>Motions to the box

"I'll have the Mechanicus take this to Jackson's lab in the Quarrantine bay and take a look at it.They should be by to pick it up soon. Here's hoping we don't have to give Verasii bad news."
>>
>>47992553
Miss Anna says Miss Hawthorn should keep watch on me.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>47992512
>The dull pain flares up. More memories flung up. He stumbles through the Ork tellyporta, only to be grabbed by Inquisitorial agents. Red hot pokers. Pliers. TROOPER! PRYCE! BOER! SERIAL! ID! 57994FD63!
>>
>>47992349
Your explanation Apology? I was waiting for an explanation. Instead I heard you talking about me like someo- Oh.
>Sam gets visibly emberassed.
I... erm... I´m sorry Sargeant. I should have tried to listen. You´re rigth. This is just...
>The Trooper gets silent for a moment before speaking up again.
Yeah, you´re just as confused about this as I am... I´m at fault here too. It won´t happen again.

>Looks over to Amelia.
Order from the chief. I´m her caretaker now.

>>47992416
You mean the imperial or the tau version. There is a distinction between them. But for the most part they´re an spezies on the eastern fringe of the galaxy. Blue skin, and a caste system, consisting of five castes. Using primarily pulse weaponry and big suits they expand their empire with, bringing planets full of other spezies and humans into their fault.
>Going into full lecture mode, Sam shows Amelia the ugly tau rendition of the uplifting primer and starts pointing at various pieces of equipment across the room. Only stopping to take a breath.
Sorry, are you still following my explanation?
>>
>>47992545
Uhm guys... about the penance... the reports say...

>She seems like she knows Alice isn't going to like what she's reading.

...well it's... quite a boom for a situation...
>>
>>47992594
Good. Keep your eyes open with the little Amy, eh!
>she closes the door, and starts putting the imperial tarots on the floor
Eheh. Throne Agent...
>>
>>47992605
Of course. I am not a stupid. Go on, miss.
>>
>>47992606
>>47992586
By the Emperor... Why was it scuttled? Did they land on Mara!?
>>
Rolled 4, 17, 4, 14, 11, 13 = 63 (6d20)

>>47992604
Contact! Rafters!
>All six hellguns fire towards the stealth presence.
>>
>>47992642
*stealthed
>>
>>47992601
As much as I want to trust you sweetie... I simply can't take that chance.

>He'd patch himself though to Greely's Vox

>>47992594
Greely... This is Sergeant Malak Ordenius. We've got a bit of a situation down near engineering. Please advise.
>>
>>47992640
No, no they were... overrun by tyranid organisms...

>She sighs loudly and with desperation.

It was fucking genestealers I'm calling it right now, I hate those things and they always end up everywhere I go. Bet half the regiment is infected and on Tranch by now...
>>
>>47992642
>attempts to contact recon team
Soap, anything to report? Soap, come in!
>>
>>47992606
>>47992640
Knowing my luck, abomination tainted another one, might as well Vox that ship.
>Alice attempts to open a Comm Channel with the Goodwill.
"Imperial Vessel, this is Interrogator Alice Wellesley aboard Lord Inquisitor Eldridge Crawn's Cruiser, the Malleus Benedictus, may we speak to whomever is highest ranking aboard your vessel, of mundane position or otherwise?
That basically means Sternbridge and Greely.
>>
>>47992642
>There is a cloud of dust
>But the fear remains
>Something evil stalks you
>It is still near
>>
>>47992705
>>47992675
Thank every saint and the Emperor... Having another landing massacre would be disastrous to the morale of the sector.
>>
>>47992672
>>47992705

>"Never a dull moment in the Emperor's Holy Inquisition," Greely thought to himself.

>Greely hits his vox and the feeds get crossed, meaning you both hear all of this.

>>47992672
"Sergeant, what is your situation?"

>>47992705
"Alice?"
>>
>>47992605
As much as I wish to trust the two of you. This simply isn't something I can ignore. Especially when it comes down to a possible chaos witch. This is an Inquisition regiment, as well as one of their ships.
>>
>>47992738
Just looking for confirmation over standing orders sir. It seems one of my troopers was ordered to take care of, what I've come to understand as, "a possible reincarnation of the chaos witch Amelia". Is this true?
>>
>>47992738
Greely? Well I'll be buggered! How are you doing mate? I missed you y'know, you and Gary. The competent ones. But anyway, what brings you out this way?

LIX and Callidon also feel free to jump in too.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>47992697
>He doesn't hear the vox hail. He sees the red hot poker, the pliers, the Tank. TROOPER! PRYCE! BOER! SERIAL! ID! 57994FD63!
Rolling for psyker effect
>>
>>47992809
Greely's here?!
>>
>>47992372
>The assault slowly proceeds to the second underground level
>>
>>47992634
Okay. The five castes are - Ethereal, the glorious leaders who everyone obays without complaint. Fire - The primary Soldiers of the Empire. Earth, who are the engineers and laborers. Air, who fullfill largely the same role as the imperial navy and lastly Water, who are the diplmats and the first ones to talk with other spezies.
>Takes another breath before continuing.
Doing the job of another caste can get you severely punished. And then there are the member races: The Kroot, cannibalistic mercenarys... Miranda would fit rigth in... Vespid, insectoid members of the empire and a few others including a- No, I shouldn´t talk about that race.
>Pauses for a moment.
And pardon the next statement. Allthough only recently having joined the galactic scene, their technology is the only one actually advancing. It will probably be better than the one the imperium uses soon.
>Sam takes a pulserifle in her hand and mutters something about flashligths.

>>47992748
Of course, Sargeant. Can´t argue with that.
>>
Rolled 2, 5, 20, 20, 1, 4 = 52 (6d20)

>>47992815
>A red aura manifest around the presence, though it is unaware of it.
THERE! FIRE!
>6 hellguns shot out.
>>
>>47992803

"Confirming that order - But keep an eye on them and make sure the Tau-lover doesn't give her any bad ideas. She does anything really weird, you do what you gotta do."

>>47992809

"Well, I heard the crew of the Penance was having a bake sale and I couldn't turn down brownies made with corpse starch and cockroaches."

"Seriously though, I was let out by Verasii after proving I can do things indirectly. Got a promotion out of it too. And yourself?"
>>
>>47992815
>still trying to contact recon team
Come in Soap! Pryce what the hell is going on?!

>The Vox operator looks at Rex
>What do we do now sir?

We sit tight, we can't afford to lose this landing zone.
>>
>>47992851
Can you already feel it? The pulse? It calls. The locals are deafened to it, as well as the song. Can you hear the Eldar sing their warnings?
>>
>>47992824
Y-Yes. How did you not hear him? It's an open channel, we can all hear him and he can hear all of us.....

>>47992886
Took off after Jackson let his pet infest my Uncle's Ship -a Grand Cruiser which cost way more than it should, given the millennia of improvements and upgrades- and we had to Scuttle her, but it's okay, I found one of those things the Ad Mech goes nuts over, so happy days.
I'm also here on business. Delta says hello by the way, I'm sure you heard.
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>47992827
>The Force proceeds downwards into the bunker, determined to complete their mission in a timely and efficient manner.
>>
>>47992951
>The throng keeps on fighting, although they have run out of their nightmarish weapons
>>
>>47992933

"Yeah, I told Jackson that his "pet" isn't coming out of Quarantine. Ideally I'd just smash it, but he technically outranks me, but the ship is in my name. And more to the point - I'm not sure about what it really is."

"Hello, Five-niner. How're things?"
>>
>>47992886
Understood, Sir! Ordenius out!

>He'd turn his gaze back upon Hawthorne, letting out a sigh as he does so.

>>47992838
I apologize for that... you unfortunately can't be too careful when it comes to Chaos.
>He'd cross his arms over his chest before continuing.

Now, if you're done misinterpreting everything I do and say. You can first apologise for punching me in the face twice now. And secondly, you can let me examine and try to treat your hand.

>He'd make a slight motion towards your still bleeding hand.

Afterwards, you can get ready for a combat drop. We've got work to do down on planet. So give me your hand already...
>>
>>47992933
I hear him I'm just surprised!

>>47992886
Greely the reports say the Penance got infested by tyranid organisms...

Please tell me it was not Genestealers...
>>
>>47992838
>the girl nods, looks pretty interested
Miss Hawthorn? Is ok for you to say all this?
>>
Rolled 56 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>47992982
>Emboldened by the enemies lack of Heavy Weapons, the Praetorians push onwards, their much heavier 'standard' equipment giving them an edge.
>>
>Meanwhile, on Gospyria
>a piece of debris comes crashing down on the surface, leaving a purplish trail in its wake
>a large group of scarabs quickly swarms it, then transmits data to the planet's necropolis
>>
>>47993043
>The second level is cleared and the mutant forces dwindle
>Only their most ferocious warriors remain
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>47992851
>>47992918
>He sees the Daemon, hair blacker than the Void and finer than Sanguinus. Horns more magnificent than any human wrought crown. The voice tempts him, but he remember his parents and their teachings.
The God-Emperor Protects!
>>
>>47992838
>He'd also give the Tau trooper a gentle smack via a chopping motion on the top of her head.

And no more Tau propaganda... Greely's orders.
>>
>>47993028

"Okay, it wasn't Genestealers, then."

"..I'm sorry, that's a damn dirty lie. We're going to have to double-blind test everyone on the surface. Good news is that any Contagii no longer have any related Purii, so in theory we can just geld them."
>>
>>47992991
Things are...

>Remembers the events of the last planet she visited.

... a bit active...

How are you?
>>
>>47993066
Oh, this is what you fear? A daemon? clearly an outsider. A useless mask to be stripped away to show my true face the day you join my kingdom. The final night approaches, the clock ticks to midnight, the seventh returns to the six, thirteen is his number.
>Turns into ragged pile of torn clothing that breaks down into dust as the wind blows
>>
>>47993059
>The scarabs easily scan the scent of this being the doing of the dark gods... but it's off... it's different... darker, greedier, self-contradictory...

>They also find many materials and tools, Power generators, warp stone, Beshkian Plasteel alloys...

>A trail of smoke is lifted as various sets of black and white bikes cross the desert to approach the crashed vessel.
>>
>>47992991
Oh yeah! We're also transporting someone who warranted Excommunicate Traitoris. We'll see what the Fists will do to him, probably be fun.
And....um....you really should toss that Abomination off the ship first chance you get, it just doesn't know how to behave.
>>
>>47993100

"Well besides having a pretty full plate that just keeps getting fuller, I'm fine. But you know how that goes."

"What do you mean by "active," though?"
>>
Rolled 52 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>47993063
>The Praetorians press the attack, using their now suspected strength in numbers.....as well as equipment and training in their attempts to crush the last of the Mutants on the 3rd floor.
>>
>>47993097
Oh thank the God-Emperor.
>She sighs in relief.
>>
>>47993026
Of course. My apologies, Sargeant. It won´t happen again.
>Nods and holds her injured hand towards him.
I try not to overreact so much in the future.

>>47993092
No more? I was just teaching her about the tau in general.
>Grins and hides several tau propaganda pamplets in a box.
But maybe the uplifting primer will suffice for that later on?

>>47993033
As long as I also show how to properly deal with them by imperium standards, then yeah. There are things about the tau though I can´t talk to you about.
>Sams mind momentarily goes to a psyker member race of the empire.
Anyway, it looks like I have to go make planetfall soon. So, how about I continue to tell you stories when I get back? They´re not necesarily about the tau though.
>>
>>47993149

>Looks at Alice for a second.

We uhm... have trained or melee skills... All is fine...

...Are your troops ready to descend on Tranch and finish what they started?
>>
>>47993159
>The defenders make a last stand, but finally crumble
>>
>>47993164
>her eyes narrow when you mention hiding something from her
... oh. I will wait then.
>>
>>47993133

"Jackson might have us both tossed out an airlock. My augmetics mean I could survive that for a brief period, but you'd be done for."

>>47993201

"Ready? They've already dropped!"
>>
>>47993202
>The Guardsmen split off into individual squads and sweep the already cleared areas to ensure that they are -clear-.
>Meanwhile the Assault Commander orders the Engineers to locate the entrance to the 4th level.
>>
>>47993129
>Throwing off a large peice of the ships wreckage off of him. He stands up.
>The peice quickly falls back to the ground, crushing one of the warp smiths Androids beneath it's immense weight.
>He quickly takes notice of something moving off in the distance, and motions towards it.

Oi' boss! Wha'ta dhose f'ings? Can I break 'em? Will d'hey explode if I does?
>>
>>47993149
>you notice having a small paper on your person
>it says "Try to hurt my baby and I'll make you into many pieces, to feed Miranda for a month. You know who I am talking about."
>>
>>47993239
The wreckage is from the Penance, Depherion's still with the regiment... for the time being...
>>
>>47993237
>It takes a while, but an entrance is found
>>
>>47993231
All of them?
>>
>>47993201
Alice notices that out of the corner of her eye and frowns a sad frown.

>>47993231
Funny you should say that, I'm not too sure I actually would be.....well that and I could always use Power Armour. But, seriously, I wouldn't plan on your ship staying yours for too long, I speak from experience.
I mean, did you know that he just up and built a Teleporter on my Uncle's Ship without asking anyone? Not even an Armsman.
>>
>>47993026
>You hear the comms come to life.
Sarge, explosives loaded up and ready, waiting your order to make the package descend.
>>
>>47993286
>The Engineers pop the locks and toss a few flash bombs in, followed by a squad heading down cautiously.
>>
>>47993164
>Taking her hand into his, he quickly begins to examine the wound. Noticing it to be a long cut along the bottom of her hand.
>He gives a simple nod, before reaching into his kit, before bringing forth the necessary items to fix it.
Now... this is gonna sting like hell and back. But I figure you know what that means right?
>Shaking up the small bottle of antiseptic, before spraying it on.
>As promised, it hurts about as much as sticking your hand into a pile of sewing needles. On fire.... covered utterly in fire ants.
>He then begins to bandage it up. Only looking up for a moment to ask a single question

So you said your not interested in HUMANS... does that mean you're interested in something else?
>>
>>47993303
>Down below there are just three heavily augmented men in red robes
Wait! We are unarmed!
>>
>>47993273
apologies! I was under the assumption from last week that we'd been traveling on a peice of it going through the warp (or some other ship)
>>
>>47993289
Ma'am should I suggest we... gear up and preppare for planetfall?
>>
>>47993244

"Unless she starts spewing warp fire and praising dark gods, you don't have to worry."

>Greely arrives in the quarantine bay, and watches as the mechanicus begin inspecting the Necron.

>>47993287

"Most of them. Except the Navy personel and the fighters. Sternbridge is in charge of those."

>>47993289

"We'll see about that."

>Greely pulls out a dataslate, plugs it in, and checks the quarantine bay's records to see if Jackson's tried to do anything shady.
>>
>>47993203
Sorry. Well, I hope to see you again soon. I´ll leave a drone here if you want company.
>In response, one of the tau drones lying on the ground comes active and flies over to you. It´s one with a noticeable dent in it´s hull.

>>47993374
>Resists the urge to scream and instead bites her lips, until Malak finishes bandaging the hand.
Larrs. Shoot me if you want.
>There was no hesitation in Sams answer.
>>
>>47993391
"Name, Rank and Identification Number....or Code....whichever the Adeptus Mechanicus uses."
>The Guardsmen still have their weapons ready, but they look.....slightly less inclined to kill things now.
>>
>>47993127
>The presence gone, everyone released the breath they didn't know they were holding. Pryce hails the vox.
Ell-Tee, it isn't just muties down here.
>He promptly collapses
It's been fun guys. But have to call it a night
>>
>>47993419
>there is something on the back of the paper
>"not amelia, you idiot. Serena. The not-AI. She's my baby now, hurt here and you are dead."
>>
>>47993424
Forgot my name again.
>>
>>47993302
>Tapping his Vox with one hand, while continuing to bandage up her hand with the other. He responds.

Understood Eisen. We're just about finished over here. We'll meet up with you in a few minutes. Stand by until then.
>>
>>47993424
>the little Amelia immediately starts fidgeting around the drone, poking at it and staring with interest.
>>
>>47993430
Solomon Raltus, Identification code 93648-12429.
>>
>>47993434
Soap!? SOAP!?
>he taps his Vox operator
Damn it! contact command! we are dealing with other things that mutants here.
>>
>>47993413
>>47993419
Affirmative, just myself, yourself and Callidon though, I'm leaving everyone else to guard the asshole. Better safe than sorry. Plus we might get to see Arthur again if he hasn't finished down there yet.

Oh yeah Greely, reminds me, my brother is here, should be able to find his frequency well enough if you want to say hi.
>Alice is already geared up, so she just hands LIX and Callidon Vox headsets before heading to the Hanger.
>>
>>47993445
Roger that, sarge.
>>
>>47993498
And the others?
>The Squad Leader gestures to the other two Techpriests.
And how did you get down here anyhow?
>>
>>47993508
>Delta only takes a few minutes to gear up with her best equipment avaliable.
>She then waits next to the transports.
>>
>>47993534
My apprentices, Dariel and Enoch. We came here to conduct research in the Omnissiah´s name. The mutants arrived a few months ago, and forced us to make weapons for them.
>>
>>47993129
>the scarabs scurry away before the bikes can reach the wreckage
>>
>>47993439

"You can't be fucking serious."

>Greely sighs internally.

>>47993508

"I may be heading down myself eventually, but right now I have other things that require my atten- We're not trying to destroy it, you dolt! We're looking for clues!"

"Sorry about that, Alice. I'd trade the ship for a decent Verispex right now. Give my regards to Arthur if I don't get around to voxing him."
>>
>>47993424
>He'd simply give a chuckle at both her attempts to hide the pain, as well as her quick response.

Oh, I already knew that. I just wanted to hear you say it. And don't worry, I honestly don't give a shit about that sort of thing. To be honest, I think everyone but Larrs already knows.

>He'd look up at her, his face covered with the type of shit eatting grin an older brother might have when teasing his younger sister about crush, as he finishes up the treatment.

Alrighty! You're good to go!

>Reaching down, the NCO would give the bandaged up wound a small kiss, before standing up.
>He'd stick his tongue out at you playfully before heading out through the door.

We drop in in three minutes. With, or without you. If you miss your ride, and we find you still on the ship when we get back, I'll shoot you myself.

>Somehow, despite the playful way he said that, you feel he's telling the truth.

>>47993419
>Getting back on his Vox, he'd send a comm to Greely.

Sir! This is Ordenius. My team is ready to drop as reinforcements on your orders, Sir!
>>
>>47993572
Hrmh.....very well, but no sudden movements. Can't be too careful, eh?
>The Squad moves to the sides and half lowers their weapons, allowing the Techpriests to leave the pit they were in.
>The Squad Leader also sends asks a second squad to check with Local Command to see if they know anything of the Tech-Priests.
>>
>>47993649
>The tech-priests have clean records and their story has no holes, although their choice of station did cause some questions before they left for Tranch
>>
>>47993608
>a side not says
>"yes I am. Jackson's my man and as such she's my daughter. Fuck it, Greely, Verasii deals with necrons and dark eldars, you are not allowed to freak out for something like this."
leaving now. See you.
>>
>>47993641

"Drop at will, Sergeant."

"And make sure SOMEONE keeps watch on the kid, please."

>>47993685

"I'm being cautious."

>stuffs the note in a coat pocket
>>
>>47993608
Something the matter Greely? You sound....overly stressed. Also I could probably get you a new ship if you want, it wouldn't be an Arbite Vessel, but depending on how much the Martians like me, I could get you a Battlecruiser?
>Alice clambers into a Thunderhawk which waits for LIX and Callidon to board before heading for Arthur's Camp.
>>
gtg for now
>>
>>47993496
>Not resisting the poking the drone seems to follow Amelias movements.
Beeeep Beheehep. (Hello. Little One.)

>>47993641
>Sam looks both embarassed and worried, before shaking her head and following yout out of her room, grinning.
Just tell me when you want to shoot me. I´d like to have the few seconds headstart then.
>Feeling a bit uneasy, Sam asks her next question anyway.
And what do you mean with everyone but Larrs knows? I´m not that oblivious aren´t I?

>By now Sam wears an helmet and has a few pulsrifles and a pulse carbine shouldered.
>>
File: SoMBiker.png (4 MB, 1712x1165) Image search: [Google]
SoMBiker.png
4 MB, 1712x1165
>>47993604
>The bikes approach the vessel.
>One champion rants orders to the other warriors
Delievered as he promised. Get the materials back to the excavation site, lord Keros wants the Malevolence operational by the end of this month.
>>
>>47993719
Sir, my squads at half capacity as is. I don't have anyone left who can do that. Not that I don't trust half of them to resist the urgings if Chaos. Besides, Chaos witches are an Inquisition specialty, not a lone guardsmen in-charge of THE most heretical squad in the Imperium. So apologises in advance, but youll have to find someone else to babysit her.

>He'd quickly motion for his, and any other squads to board the remaining transports. Even as he makes his way inside one of the transports.

Cmon ladies! We don't have all day! Move like the God Emperor is watching!
>>
>>47993680
>The Squad Leader relaxes and leads the Tech-Priests through the bunker towards the camp. Do you have a ship of some sort at the Spaceport or would you need to hitch a ride?

>Meanwhile Arthur is doing Colonel Things.
"Local Command, bunker is clear of Mutant Forces. It's also intact, should be able to deploy troops to guard it fairly soon.....once you get rid of the bodies."
>>
>>47993729
With the latest report from the ground troops, I believe our work here is done. After the negotiations, my master will reward you and your Inquisitorial comrades for your time and patience. We should get ready to go as soon as possible: I have heard the warp-drive of Witch-Hunter Rykehuss was finally fixed.
>>
>>47993763
>His only answer to her question about Lars's is just a glance in her direction, including a rough pat on the back , followed by a large, brotherly smile.

Just saddle up trooper. Rides gonna be bumpy.
>>
>>47993808
>Follows Malak onto the transport.
If he is that worried, Sargeant. My tau drone has an inbuild camera with activation code.

>>47993889
>Stumbles for a moment under the pt, then sits down in the transport.
Roger, Sargeant.
>Sam isn´t sure anymore if Malak is a stern, standard imperial superior officer or an older brother figure, who gets angry and annoyed often.
>>
>>47993856
That's fair enough.
>After a few orders, the Thunderhawk turns around and heads back to the ship.
>Alice meanwhile switches the Frequency of her Vox and steps off to the back of the bay for a bit of privacy.
"Sorry I can't come down and help you with your work Arthur, but Inquisition wants the meeting now.......yeah yeah, I know 'don't keep the big I waiting, even if you are the I'.......yeah, I'll see you back on Praetoria, maybe I'll get lucky and they'll give me my proper Rosette.....yeah, you take care of yourself....okay......yes Arthur I do love you to...right, bye."
>Alice steps back over as the Thunderhawk lands in the ship.

Will we head to him or are they coming here? You said something about a Warp Drive being fixed?
>>
>>47993823
>An emergency Comm message can be heard across all channels
H-hello? C-can anyone read me, over! T-This is Private Neil Regios, of the 67th Delgrellion Infantry Regiment!
>The voice coming in is filled with panic and worry as it continues

P-please, somebody r-respond! S-somethings gone wrong here! S-some of the lads just started screaming, and just... d-died... While others started shooting at us, screaming about the voices!
>The voice pauses for a moment before continuing, in a more hushed tone of voice.

T-they're looking for me... I can tell...
>>
>>47994046
The meeting is held at Scintilla, at the centre of the sector. There are many fast warp routes there, so it won´t take long.
>>
>>47994102
Roger.
>Alice changes the Vox Frequency again.
"Inquisitor Crawn, Adept Novus requests that we head for Scintilla, the Inquisitorial Personnel I'm to meet with are there, I second his request....affirmative, yes sir. Yes sir."
>And with that, the (Surprisingly quick) Warp Travel commences....and finishes just as quickly. The Ship is above Scintilla.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.