[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ASoIaF DnD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 2
File: 1409540896567.jpg (952 KB, 3222x2136) Image search: [Google]
1409540896567.jpg
952 KB, 3222x2136
//ASoIaF DnD Beta Test Session//
//Developed by Heaven with advice from Hyewot/Silenius/JONSNO, and the rest of the Go/b/ Community//
THIS IS A BETA TEST!! ANY NEW SYSTEMS MAY BE ADDED, CHANGED, AND/OR REMOVED WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE

YOUR DM TODAY IS MANISK

>8 SPOTS OPEN
>>
>>34645728
You can talk with anyone in your own vicinity. When you want to speak with a NPC directly, link to the post where OP Roleplayed as the NPC you are talking with. To talk with players that are not close to you, a trained Raven is required.

When you are doing an action follow this:
>OP tells you in his update that you are under attack by a bear that came rushing out the forest at you.
You post some light RP to explain your characters line of thoughts/reasons why you are doing what you are about to do and/or quick preparation before you post your action in this format separately from the RP:
[Players Name] > Evade
Based on how high or low the number you got in your post number, you either successfully evaded the bears charge or you got tumbled by the bear. Things like being less equipped or having armor equipped at the time will either increase or decrease the chance of evading. It is up to OP to inform players AFTER they have rolled for an action if their chances were increased or decreased based on their skills or equipments, as to not give the players a choice and to explain why they failed/succeeded. Anything is possible as long as your character can do it.
>>
>>34645772
Description of the Game:
Four to Six players claim a spot in the game.
>Now you can either:
>Option A: Roll for skillpoints, with 25 being the highest. You have to clearly tell OP that you are rolling for Skillpoints. To avoid rolling forever, it will work like this; Roll a 2 or a 3 and you get Five Skill Points, 4 to 5 is Ten skill points, 6 to 7 is Fifteen skill points, 8 to 9 is Twenty Skill points, and 0 being 25. If you get a 1, you can roll again.
>You then create a character based around what stats you have filled in with your skillpoints.
Put a lot of skill points into Strength and Endurance? Make a Hedge knight, a Masteratarms, or maybe a Sellsword for some examples. Not a requirement of course.
>Option B: You make a character beforehand and then pray to the roll gods you get enough skillpoints to make your character like you initially envisioned him/her or accept 10 Skillpoints that cannot be increased or decreased.
>When you make a character include the following:
-Name
-Job/Position
-Weapons and equipments (Holds no significance as of yet, Valyrian Steel cannot be a starting item, adds +1 to appropriate skill)
-House/Faction (You can belong to any house, but if you belong to a major noble house you will have -to be either a bastard or just be working for that house as whatever it is you are. No story specific characters; ie. Lords, kings, or any factions OP denies for story purposes from the start)
-Goal/Quest (Leave it blank and I will assume the character is free to do just about anything that is still relevant to the character.)
-Prefered Starting location (This is entirely up to where OP places you to give you a chance to team up with other characters, but if you are more of a loner character, he will have a better idea where to place you if you have a prefered location.)
-Short Description of the characters looks
>>
File: 1409461064419.png (146 KB, 2456x994) Image search: [Google]
1409461064419.png
146 KB, 2456x994
>>34645787
>After you have posted your character sheet, and OP confirms that all spots have been filled and the game will begin shortly, you will wait till OP posts the opening.
>OP Posts the opening about the current situation in Westeros and maybe Essos, introducing all characters to where they have started and explain the surroundings.
>Reply to that post with your characters thoughts/responses/actions and wait till OP replies to your post and thus, the game has started. Have fun!
Stats:
>See Chart
1 is the lowest which is always a fail now matter how high your stats are (Note that failures do not always result in your death), while 0 is the highest and always a success. 29 Can either become a failed or a successful action depending on how low or high your stats are. A roll of 7 or higher is usually a success, a 6 may succeed on various simple actions. A successful roll awards 1 skill point (2 for a 0). Every 5 skill points you recieve in a stat (10 for luck), that stat levels up. For each level after 1, a +1 bonus is rewarded to a roll in that stat.
>>
>>34645810
Money and economy also plays a major part in ASoIaF, and as such, coins and currency are
distributed as follows:
10 Copper pennies == 1 Copper Star,
50 Copper Stars == 1 Silver Stag
100 Silver Stags == 1 Gold Dragon
Traditionally, a standard character will start with 20 Stags, (With modifications based on backstory or player request) and money can be gained or recieved based on actions or random chance.
To value purchases, some baseline values are provided as to actual worth:
Hard cheese == 6 Pennies
Freshbaked Bread == 12 Stars
Salt Beef == 6 Stars
Wineskin == 4 Stars
Venison == 1 Stag
Fur coat == 3 Stags
Leather Jerkin == 4 Stags
Chainmail Shirt == 10 Stags
Full suit of Steel Plate == 10 Dragons
Steel Longsword == 2 Dragons

While these prices have been made as a base they prices for items may go up and down due to the event in the story and any other elements. I would also like to take this moment to point out that this is a RP game where Metagaming is forbidden. What is Meta play? ā€¯metagaming is an "out of character" action where a player's character makes use of knowledge that the player is aware of but that the character is not meant to be aware of.
The only way your character would know of the other players journies would be through rumors heard in Taverns/Inns, from someone important with connections or by letter from a Raven. OP reserves the right to deny a player to play if they know that these players are griefers/bad fro previous games and they also have the right to kick a player from the game at any given point if the player is either horrible at Roleplaying, breaking rules, griefing, insulting other players/OP in OOC etc.
>>
>>34645728
Claim, Sigurd of Thenn. Still have my sheet OP?
>>
>>34645836
Timeleap may also be a possibility at new Rounds. It will be clearly stated as well if there has been one. Not that you can jump through time, just that time might moves forward at certain critical points to keep a good pace. Of course, you will not stand still at the same spot for a month, if that is how far one timeleap is at the start of a new round; You will have moved towards your goal and you find yourselves at a new location, either advanced in your goal or faced with a problem that you need to work through.

If two players are in a war against each other on different sides, OP will ask them to each roll to his post once to determine which of the armies have made the most progress and who has been pushed back at the start of a new round after a timeleap. Completing tasks for the war effort successfully before the timeleap and you will find the chances to make progress in the war increased
>>
Claim

>Wex Krakenbane,Captain of the Lusty Maid

>Strength:2
>Charm:5
>Intelligence:4
>Awareness:3
>Endurance:3
>Agility:1
>>
>>34645839
Name: Sigurd of Thenn
Birthplace: Thenn
Role: Chief Raider
Inventory: Hide Armour, Double-Edged Battleaxe, Kukri dagger.
House/Faction: Thenn/Wildlings
Goal/Quest: Kill the Lord Commander of the NW. Maybe become KBtW. Have a Valyrian Steel Battleaxe forged.
Preferred Starting location: Beyond the wall.
Appearance: 6'5" and muscled. Bald headed, with a thick black beard. Facial tattoos are also present.

>Sigurd of Thenn
>Strength: 11 (Combat +1)
>Charm: 1
>Intelligence: 2
>Awareness: 3
>Endurance: 5 (Defense +1)
>Agility: 6 (Speed +1)
>>
>>34645878

Fantastic.
>>
>>34645851
Backstory:
In Essos, having grown tired of the constant raids by the Dothraki Khals, the Free Cities have formed a temporary alliance that has practically wiped out the Horde altogether. The few remaining Khalasars now reside in Vaes Jini by the Bone Mountains awaiting their chance to strike back. With his new found strength the Sealord of Braavos has convinced the Magisters to aid him in forcing the Westerosi Crown to pay its outstanding debts.

In Northern Westeros, the Thenn have united nearly all other Wildling clans through brute force and have begun their war on the Night's Watch. Significantly outnumbered the Night's Watch have asked Lord Strell Stark for aid but the Starks are already occupied with the Ironborn on their coasts. The Krakens have already taken Bear Island and Flint's Fingers and they've been gaining ground quickly. Lord Stark has sent word to the King but has received no reply.

In the Midlands, the Lion has gotten a taste for Trout and in doing so the Riverlands run red. Lord Thomas Tully is not on his own though for Lord Augustus Arryn has sent men to his aid. Their combined armies are managing to hold off the Lions ... for now.

In the South there is nothing but peace. King Morris Martell, his Queen Belynda Baratheon and their Hand Tidus Tyrell have lavish parties daily at King's Landing and on special occasions in their own respective homelands. They blissfully ignore the wars being fought in the north acting as though they're of no significance.
>>
Waiting on a possible third. If he doesn't join in 2 minutes we'll start without him.
>>
>>34646109
try playing third kek
>>
>>34645876
>Wex Krakenbane
"Blacktyde? I raided with a Blacktyde once. Fucker stole my share. I'll raid with you but I'm not raiding with no Blacktyde." What do you do?

>>34645889
>Sigurd of Thenn
You awake to the sound of your men readying their supplies. They're preparing for the raid and are awaiting your orders. Today is the day you kill some Crows ... and if you're lucky one of those self-righteous Commanders. You get up from your bed and begin to ready your things. What do you do?

>>34646129
A DM playing? You're insane.

>6 SPOTS OPEN
>>
>>34646135
"If you join our quest you will gain tenfold the amount of plunder that Captain Blacktyde cheated you,put aside your differences for the greater good"

Wex>Charm

>Charm:5
>>
>>34646135

I gather up my weapons, Magfang and my ash bow. I head down to the Weirwood and kneel; silently praying for the favour of the Old Gods.

Sigurd > Intelligence

>Sigurd of Thenn
>Intelligence: 2
>>
>>34646178
>Wex Krakenbane
+1 Charm
OOC: Don't forget to choose a spec for Charm
The Captain considers this for a moment and then says "If I get a higher share than this Blacktyde fellow, I'm in. What say you ... did I ever catch your name boy?"

>>34646260
>Sigurd of Thenn
+2 Intelligence
As you kneel before the Weirwood you feel as though the Old Gods are watching over you. This battle will be blessed and your victory is assured. You feel invigorated as you get up and let out a roar of gratitude to your beloved Gods. What do you do?
>>
>>34646307
"I am Wex Krakenbane,Captain of the Lusty Maid.I agree to this but let's keep it between us.Meet me on the morrow on my ship [points to ship] we will discuss our departure]
ooc:I am going to give the stat section another read also if you want to wait for another player I wouldn't mind pausing.

Wex>End conversation,head back to ship.

>Charm:6
>>
>>34646260

I head down to the camps and rally the men.
"Today, we fight to win the support of the final territory of the true North! Then we take the Wall!" I shout to inspire my men.

Sigurd > Charm
>Sigurd of Thenn
>Intelligence: 4
>>
>>34646307
when you tell us +1 or whatever do we add this to the total points of the skill? or do we have to choose between the two specs?
>>
>>34646449

Skill. You add to the spec every 5 levels.
>>
>>34646493
alright then I assume this is correct then?

>Charm:5 (charimsa +1)
>>
>>34646505

Yeah, as far as I'm aware though, your Charm skill is still 6.
>>
>>34645728
I'm sorry, OP, but god damn that is an ugly map.
>>
>>34646529
thanks I got it now

>Charm:6 (charimsa +1)
>>
>>34646377
>Wex Krakenbane
+2 Charm
The Captain clasps your hand and introduces himself. "I am Varick Volmark of the Sea Serpent. The dividing of the shares can be our little secret but if you try to screw me I'll have your head." he says with a smile that you found to be creepy as all hell. After finishing your conversation you head for your ship. What do you do?

>>34646393
>Sigurd of Thenn
Your men seem more rowdy then usually and your words appear to fall on deaf ears. No matter they'll do what they need to when the time comes. You head for your horse mount up and begin to ride out. What do you do?

>>34646449
Total points of that skill and every 5 points you get a +1

>>34646540
... b-but it's the biggest map I could find of Westeros and Essos. If you have a better one I'd very much appreciate it
>>
>>34646580
>... b-but it's the biggest map I could find of Westeros and Essos. If you have a better one I'd very much appreciate it
Nah, the problem is that GRRM is a hack and it's a hideous map. It's actually relatively well done if you can overlook the actual map.

The apology was because it's not the thread for it, but damn, Westeros is fucking ugly.
>>
>>34646580

As soon as Wex reached the ship he called his right hand man,Dagmer.

"Dagmer you will go and tell Captain Blacktyde to meet me in my captain's cabin on the morrow ,I think we have formed a solid raiding party"

Wex>Charm

>Charm:8 (charimsa +1)
>>
>>34646580

I ride to the front of my men, to the small contingent of horsemen.
"We need the giants to march on the wall." Mutters my lieutenant. "You're not wrong, but lets concentrate on the freefolk for the time being." I reply.
We march for a couple of hours until the village is in sight. I equip my bow and knock an arrow, as my men do the same. I draw and aim at an unsuspecting man tanning a fresh hide. I release the arrow before shouting "ATTACK!" to my men.
I then draw my battleax, and spur my horse toward the village with my free hand on the reins.

Sigurd > Intelligence for tactics, or Agility for the bow? You decide.

>Sigurd of Thenn
>Intelligence: 4

>>34646613
I never understood this, it's land? How can it be ugly? It would be even weirder if it was just a circle.
>>
>>34646730
>I never understood this, it's land? How can it be ugly? It would be even weirder if it was just a circle.
It's so obviously drawn as a book map, to fit on one page of a cheap paperback, and then it looks like he just convinced his publisher to do a fold-out and scribbled a vast, vague bit on the east. You've never heard that criticism of the main map before?
>>
>>34646682
>Wex Krakenbane
You notice Dagmer has been drinking and are none too happy but nor are you surprised when he says "W-why don't ... you d-do it yourself ... C-captain?" He can barely make out the sentence he's so drunk. The men around are looking at you to see how you react. What do you do?

>>34646730
>Sigurd of Thenn
+2 Intelligence
Your arrow hits the poor man directly in the back of the head and head falls knocking over his tanning rack. As you shout "attack" your men unleash a volley of arrows like rain upon the village just before rushing down on it like an avalanche. They slash and gut everything insight ... there are no prisoners tonight. You draw your battleaxe and spur your horse to join your men. You don't wish to miss the fun after all. What do you do?
>>
>>34646803

I can see what you mean about Westeros, but it doesn't bother me. It isn't impossible for land to form like that.
And no I actually haven't, I just hear people criticising the map without posting a reason usually.
>>
>>34646838
Yeah, it's not impossible, it's just glaringly ugly to the right kind of autist, like me. Anyway, I'll leave you to your regularly scheduled thread. Enjoy the lemoncakes, or whatever.
>>
>>34646833
"Dagmer you are a brother to me but if you pull shit like this again I will send you to the Drowned God myself I swear it"spat Wex before leaving the ship and going after Captain Blacktyde himself.

Wex>Awareness look for Blacktyde

>>
>>34646833

I relish the chance to wet my blade. Despite the killing, which I enjoy, I look forward to the real challenge that awaits in the future. The rabble are dispatched quickly. I seize the village food and supplies for my army and begin setting up the area as a forward base for the assault on the wall. I call up my most trusted general, Symun, a man of the Frostfangs. I instruct him to head to Antler Vale, to rally the support of the giants, whilst I stay and prepare for the siege.

Sigurd > Intelligence

>Sigurd of Thenn
>Intelligence: 6 (Tactics +1)
>>
>>34645728
Any spots still open? If so, claim.
Rolling for skill points
>>
>>34646893
>Wex Krakenbane
You head to Bryce's ship and talk with one of his men but he doesn't know where the Captain has gone. You don't know Bloodstone well at all but begin to search the local taverns hoping to find him drinking somewhere or perhaps grabbing a bite ... but no luck. What do you do?

>>34646958
>Sigurd of Thenn
+1 Intelligence
Everything is going perfectly, you think to yourself. It's almost sad how easy it is to kill these pathetic people but they had their chance to join and made their choice ... the wrong choice. You gather all of the village's food and weapons and set up a base in the center. Once established you call Symun over and order him to rally the giants while you prepare for the next step ... the Wall. What do you do?
>>
>>34647081
6 spots still open but you need to re-roll
>>
>>34647081
Um, waht does a one get me? Or do I have to roll again?
>>
>>34647082

OoC: How big is my army?
>>
>>34647105
>>34647081
Rerolling for skill points
Sorry I've never done this before.
>>
>>34647105

Do you have a Symon Tides in this one? Or was that another DM
>>
>>34647082
Wex continues looking for the captain

Wex>Awareness check

>>
>>34647131
1000 Thenn/Wildlings and 2 giants. Remember though you're just part of the bigger army of the King Beyond the Wall. There's a good 250,000 Thenn/Wildlings and 15 giants altogether

>>34647134
No worries. You have 10 points.

>>34647149
Sorry I don't.
>>
>>34647250
Name: Raz
Birthplace: Meereen
Role: Escaped Slave
Inventory: Rock-breaking Hammer, Shakles
House/Faction: Unaligned
Goal/Quest: To find his fortune or perhaps meaning with new found freedom
Preferred Starting Location: Somewhere outside Meereen
Appearance: 6'2 and muscular. Shaved Head and no facial hair. Brown eyes and very tan. Many scars across his back from the whip.

>Raz
>Strength: 5
>Intelligence: 3
> Observation: 2
Please tell me if anything looks wrong
>>
>>34647250

Its cool. I haven't been able to save any info so I'm not sure what characters I have in what games over the last 2 weeks or so. I think I have the prob figured out now.

Rolling for skill points
>>
>>34647284
Observation is supposed to be Awareness but other than that you're good. Roll for your starting scenario.
>>
>>34646580
Claim

>Ruwyn Connington
>>
>>34647331

rerolling
>>
>>34647351

Maybe the roll gods are telling me I should be out doing something constructive

Third times a charm
>>
>>34647337
Raz finds himself outside the walls of Meereen for the first time in his life. His plan had worked! The hay cart went unchecked by the guards as it slowly rolled out of the city. He pokes his head from the hay to see the vast pyramids of Meereen growing smaller and smaller. He waits until night then sneaks away from the cart and its owner into the night.

>Raz
>Awareness: 2
>>
>>34647082

I plan to create huge shields to cover multiple men at a time from arrow fire. 1000 men will march on the gate at Castle Black. Beforehand however, I'll take 10 men with me to climb the wall at Queensgate. From there we will slip into Castle Black unseen to open the gate and let the army in. After bidding farewell to my men and leaving them in command of my lieutenants, with orders to begin building my giant shields. I set off to Queensgate.
I tell my lieutenants that the attack signal will be my warg's hawk flying into the command tent.

Sigurd > Intelligence (Tactics +1)

>Sigurd of Thenn
>Intelligence: 7 (Tactics +1)
>>
>>34647375
Waiting on your sheet/stats and scenario roll
>>
>>34647190
>Wex Krakenbane
+2 Awareness
As you're leaving the third tavern that you've gone to looking for Bryce you bump into a man. By the Drowned God it's Bryce. "Oh look who it is!" he says. " What are you doing around here? Come for a drink ... or perhaps a fuck" he says with a laugh. What do you do?

>>34647341
>Ruwyn Connington
Bryan looks at you oddly. "Anyone ever tell you you ask too many questions? Be quiet and eat your food. You'll know where we're going when I tell you" Bryan then shoves a piece of meat into his mouth. What do you do?

>>34647392
>Raz
As you sneak out of the hay cart its owner stirs ... and then awakes ... he sees you. You panic and begin to run. The cart is much faster than you however and he's gaining on you fast. What do you do?

>>34647394
>Sigurd of Thenn
Your plan is solid but no plan survives first contact with the enemy. As you're climbing the wall you're spotted by archers and only you and 3 of your men manage to make it over. Now that you are known to be there taking the gate proves to be near impossible. What do you do?
>>
>>34647626
As the cart is almost on him, Raz dives to the side and into a deep ditch on the side of the road. He lies there motionless in the dark. Hoping the cartdriver has lost sight of him.

>Raz
>>
>>34647626
'I might ask to many questions my Lord, but where would we be if no one asked any questions?' Ruwyn looked at Bryan thoughtfully

Ruwyn ate up his last piece of food and took a big swig from his glass to flush the last parts down, he was finally stuffed with food.

'Now, Ser Bryan, if you do not mind, can i retire to my chambers?'

Ruwyn > Charm. Ask if anything more must be done today

>Ruwyn Connington
>Charm 6 -Charisma
>Strength 2
>Intelligence 0
>Agility 2
>Awareness 2
>Endurance 3
>>
>>34647626

"Good to see you too captain,I have met another ironborn captain who agreed to join our raiding party.Come to my ship tomorrow we are discussing our future plans"

Wex>Charm

>Awareness:5 (intrigue +1)
>>
>>34647626

I thought Queensgate would be empty? There are only 3 castles on the Wall that are manned...
The plan was to climb at one of the uninhabited ones to stay stealthy. Just wondered, or are you sticking to what you wrote?
>>
>>34647563
>>34647626

Sorry, comp locked up and had to restart it.

Rolling for start

>Name: Phil Rivers
>Age: 20
>Birthplace/Hometown: Riverlands
>Job/Position: Escaped working class lad, moonlighting as sellsword/soldier.
>Weapons/Equipment: Long Sword, Shield, Set of light Armor, dagger, all found from dead after a battle.
>Goal/Quest: Become more than a peasant
>Preferred Starting loc: Riverlands or near
>Short description: A large muscles young man from years of hard labor. He had always wanted to be a Knight and practice his swordplay whenever possible. When the war broke out he saw his opportunity, running away and finding supplies before looking for to join the resistance force.

>Strength 5 (Combat) +1
>Charm: 0
>Intelligence: 0
>Endurance: 2
>Agility: 1
>>
>>34647694
The Watch is much bigger than in the books/shows. All of the towers are manned. Apologies for not fully explaining that to you.
>>
>>34647798

No problem, I'll write my reply now.
>>
>>34647798

Actually, this kind of changes my plans quite drastically. Can I jump back a couple of turns to >>34647394 ? You can skip me out of the next post whilst I have a think.
>>
>>34647860
That's fine. It's my fault for not telling you.
>>
>>34647675
>Raz
You press your chest into the dirt and pray to your gods that the cart driver doesn't see you. You hear him pull up and stop beside you. You're heart stops as you hear him get out and walk towards you. You squeeze yourself as far into the ground as you can manage but it's all for naught. The man calls out to you. What do you do?

>>34647676
>Ruwyn Connington
Bryan considers for a moment pondering your question. "Anything else? Hmm ... yes. You are to go see my Father, Lord Baratheon. He seems to want to have a word with you. Then you may head off to bed or do as you like" Bryan then gets up from the table and walks off towards the courtyard. What do you do?

>>34647681
>Wex Krakenbane
He looks at you crookedly. "Whaddya mean another Captain? I thought it was just you and me, Wex? You trying to bend me over and fuck me?" He looks pissed now. What do you do?

>>34647714
>Phil Rivers
You find yourself at a tavern in Riverrun with a disturbing amount of Lannisters in it. You try not to get on anyone's badside and keep to yourself. This works for a while but when you get up to leave you happen to bump into a man ... a Lannister ... and knock his drink all over him. What do you do?
>>
>>34647959
"I think you are familiar with the man he told me his name is Varic Volmark,anyway if you feel like this is a bad idea we can leave him out of this"

Wex>Charm

>>34647626

"Good to see you too captain,I have met another ironborn captain who agreed to join our raiding party.Come to my ship tomorrow we are discussing our future plans"

Wex>Charm

>>
>>34647959

"My apologizes" Phil says to the man not wanting to get in an altercation in the tavern with so many Lannisters. How he come to find himself in this place is still beyond him.

"Allow me to get you another" Phil says attempted to defuse the situation before it escalates.

Phil>Charm

>Phil Rivers
>Strength 5 (Combat) +1
>>
>>34647959
Raz realizes that he's been caught. So he waits till the man is right in front of him. Then, with a mighty swing from his rock-hammer attempts to stove the man's head in.
Raz > Strength check

>Raz
>Strength: 5 (Combat)
>>
>>34648032
ignore my copy pasta also fuck you dagmer you piece of shit if you managed to stay sober this might not have happened
>>
>>34647959
'Well of course, I'll head over right away my Lord'

Ruwyn looks about getting a feel of the place before he heads off

Ruwyn > Awareness. Find the Lord Baratheon

>Ruwyn Connington
>Charm 6 -Charisma
>Strength 2
>Intelligence 0
>Agility 2
>Awareness 2
>Endurance 3
>>
>>34647959

After thinking to myself, I tell my men that the plan is for a thousand men to take small boats around the Wall from Hardhome, sticking close to the coast. Once on the other side, we will attack Eastwatch by-the-sea and open it's gates for the rest of the army. We will then sweep along the wall, taking each castle on-by-one. I set off with my 1000 men and pair of giants to Hardhome.

Sigurd > Intelligence (Tactics +1)

>Sigurd of Thenn
>>
>>34648032
>Wex Krakenbane
"VOLMAK!" he screams. "That slimy snake. There's no way in hell I'm raiding with him. He's the most untrustworthy piece of worthless trash that has ever sailed the sea. You know he tells people that I robbed him? THAT I ROBBED HIM! Well let me tell you something, Wex, if I see you with him I might just kill you both." You can see that he's dead serious. What do you do?

>>34648041
>Phil Rivers
The man stares daggers at you. If looks could kill you'd already be dead. He begins to say something but then stops and instead picks you up by the throat and spits in your face. What do you do?

>>34648060
>Raz
+2 Strength
You swing the hammer with all your might and with a crash the hammer smashes into the man's skull. Pieces of his skull and brain go flying everywhere as blood spurts outwards from the massive hole you've made in the poor man's head. What do you do?

>>34648086
>Ruwyn Connington
Your lack of knowledge of the layout of the castle begins to show as you have no idea where you are going. Why didn't I ask Bryan where to go, you think to yourself. Oh well I'll find it eventually. So you continue looking but do not find your destination. What do you do?

>>34648163
>Sigurd of Thenn
You and your men set off for Hardhome but along the way are attacked by a giant pack of direwolves. You kill them with ease but lose 5 men. The rest of the trek is uneventful and you make it to Hardhome without much issue.

SORRY FOR THE HUGE DELAY I HAD TO LEAVE MY DESK FOR A MOMENT
>>
anythign open?
>>
>>34648356

Phil had always been quick to anger, so when his attempted diplomacy failed a wave of red washed over his view. He instinctively uppercutted the man that was holding his throat, then kicking him into the chest sending him falling backwards to make some space.

"Wrong choice mate" Phil says through gritted teeth, steam almost appears to be coming out his ears as he pulls out his sword and slowly walks towards the man "Should have taken the free drink" He says as he moves closer.

Phil>Strength

>Phil Rivers
>Strength 5 (Combat) +1
>>
>>34648408
3 spots left
>>
>>34648356
Raz stands there in disbelief. Even though he had been trained as a guard by his former master, this is the first time he has actually harmed anyone. He reconciles the man's death by telling himself it was necessary for his survival. He picks the man up and throws is body into the ditch, but not before swapping clothes with him. Raz feels he will better blend in wearing these clothes than the slave rags he had on. Raz hops in the man's cart and rides away to the West.

>Raz
>Strength: 5 (combat) +1
>>
>>34648356
"You know I think I have a better plan"

Vex waits for Blacktyde to focus

"Let's kill him take his ship and leave his crew here.We will give the ship to one of our men to captain.What do you say ?"

Wex>Charm

>>
>>34648356

claim?

>Irish
>>
>>34648439
>>34648356

>Ser Arthur Cambray
>80 Windblown Foot
>20 Windblown Archers
>Steel longsword, fur and chainmail armour, a weirwood bow and a quiver of two score arrows.
>Charm: 8 (7 base, +1 Spec, Intimidation)
>Strength: 6 (5 base, +1 Spec, Combat)
>Endurance: 0
>Awareness: 4
>Agility: 2
>>
>>34648414
claiming and rolling for skills
>>
>>34648356

Me and my men set to cutting down trees and using the giants' strength to carry them. We try to lash the logs together into makeshift rafts and use long thin trees for oars. We make 50 rafts for the men, with 20 men on each, as well as a separate raft for the giants. When the job is done, I allow my men a few night's rest. Come sunrise, we push the boats out and sail around the Wall.

Sigurd > Strength (raft-building)

>Sigurd of Thenn
>>
>>34648411
>Phil Rivers
OOC: ... you poor bastard
As you move closer the man grabs your sword and puts it against your throat. He moves his face close to yours. "You were saying ... mate." he says mockingly. His fellows around the tavern burst into laughter and soon the whole tavern is laughing at you. You're quite possibly about to die and they're all laughing. What do you do?

>>34648426
>Raz
With your new clothes and new transportation getting away should be a breeze, you think. Now where to go is the question. You head west towards the Free Cities hoping ... no praying that none of them damned Dothraki bother you along the way. What do you do?
(You can wait 4 Turns for Volantis/5 for Myr/6 for Pentos/7 for Braavos or simply roll and enjoy the ride)

>>34648427
>Wex Krakenbane
+1 Charm
Bryce looks at you with the most devilish smile. "I knew I liked you. I fucking knew it. Yes ... we'll kill him and take his ship. Then he can tell the Drowned God that I robbed him. Hahahaha!." You can tell that he's in a much better mood now. What do you do?

>>34648457
>Arthur Cambray
Your men take the keep and capture Lord Tylor Tarth with only a few casualties and minor injuries. Daggers himself brings Lord Tarth to you in restraints. All-in-all it was a success. The Prince should be proud.
(You lost 20 men and 5 archers)

>>34648538
>Sigurd of Thenn
The raft building takes time but when all is said and done they are made beautifully. The rafts for the giants were the hardest to make but you managed and after testing each raft individually you were ready to sail but that's not until tomorrow. Tonight you sleep. What do you do?

>>34648460
Need your sheet/stats and starting scenario roll
>>
>>34648414

Dagon Mormont
Bear Island
Was a hunter, now on the run from the Greyjoys
A battle axe, double sided top, and a dirk strung behind him. Heavy fur cloak with the Bear on on it and winter attire on, with a bear head as his hat as a sort of camo
Mormont (Exiled from Bear Island)
Goal: Make it to the NW and try to find some allies in these dark times
Wolfswood closer to the Kings Road
A large bulky man, who can run far for long. Has a deep tan even though he comes from the north with a think foot long beard and long jet black hair. A bear maul scar over his left eye and forehead and a deep but quiet voice. Eyes always looking around, a form of PTSD, always looking for danger.

Skills

Strength/Power: 10 Lv. 2
Agility/Dexterity: 10 Lv. 2
Awareness/Observation: 5 Lv. 1
>>
>>34648672

Wex smiled devilishly at the captain and said "Arm your men and meet me at port I will bring mine too we will cut off the head of the snake"

Wex>return to ship and arm men (?)

>Charm:9 (charimsa +1)
>>
>>34648672
Before escaping, Raz remembers hearing his masters conversation about Braavos and it's plan to make Westeros pay it's debts. Perhaps they could use another hand? For now, Raz attempts to navigate the hostile and dangerous way knows as the demon road, where not even the Dothraki, what's left of them, reside.

>Raz
>Strength: 7 (combat +1)
>>
>>34648672

I nod send five men to the rookery to find a raven to tell the Tattered Prince of our success and to learn the locations of the next assaults.

"Lord Tarth, your island has fallen, your defenders lay strewn. Bend the knee and name myself as your Regent and Heir, or we'll butcher every man on this island."

Cambray > charm (+1), convince Tarth to name me Lord.

>Ser Arthur Cambray
>80 Windblown Foot
>20 Windblown Archers
>Steel longsword, fur and chainmail armour, a weirwood bow and a quiver of two score arrows.
>>
>>34648846
>648846

six digit pali get.

>Ser Arthur Cambray
>80 Windblown Foot
>20 Windblown Archers
>>
>>34648672

>>34648672

I sleep through until morning. I spend the next few hours making sure everything is sound. Men go out and hunt so there is enough food on the rafts. Once night falls, we set off. I am on the first raft, using the oars to move and changing to poles once we near the wall to reduce noise of splashing.

Sigurd > Endurance

>Sigurd of Thenn
>Strength: 12 (Combat +1)

>OoC I assume my roll of 8 was +1 Strength? I added it in this case, but let me know if I shouldn't have added it.
>>
>>34648672

ooc no joke, brutal rolls

Phil closes his eyes as years and years of turmoil and ridicule washes over him in an instant. Other than his strength if Phil had anything going for him, it was his severe anger problem.

As he comes back to the moment he feels the blade against his neck, the mocking laughter of the whole tavern obviously staring at him mocking and laughing.

"You wont like me when I'm anger" Phil says as the fury culminates to an explosive climax. When the laughing soldier leans in asking "What was that, I couldn't hear you over the laughing" Phil burst forth in a murderous fury, his arms exploding up knocking the sword arm down away head butting him square in the nose and grabbing the man around the neck as his massive knee flys up crushing the man in his nuts. Phil then grabs the man by neck and nuts, lifting him over his head and throwing him into his laughing buddies as he lets out a piercing primal roar

Phil>Strength

>Phil Rivers
>Strength 5 (Combat) +1
>>
>>34648756
>Wex Krakenbane
"Aye. The bastard won't know what hit him." he says with that devilish smile. You think to yourself that you'd never want to be his enemy and are grateful to have him as an ally. You finish your conversation and return to the ship to find Dagmer unconscious on the deck. What do you do?

>>34648809
>Raz
+1 Endurance
You follow the road and just as expected encounter no trouble. It's actually quite nice for a road with such a foreboding name. You continue along towards Braavos in peace trying to think of what you could do to help the cause. What do you do?

>>34648846
>Arthur Cambray
Your men find tell you that they sent word while you and questioning Lord Tarth. Tarth is unresponsive at first but once you mention killing the innocents of the island he concedes and names you his Regent but promises "If you kill me the wrath of the Stormlands will fall down upon you and yours" What do you do?

>>34648893
Your plan was solid but no plan survives first contact with the enemy and you just found a Night's Watch galley. The galley crashes into two of the rafts and sends your men into the icy water. It then turns the Crows on-board begin to loose arrows at the nearby rafts sinking two more. What do you do?
(You lose 200 men)

>>34648914
>Phil Rivers
"What are you smiling about?" the man asks you as you awaken from your day dream. You imagined you had just kicked his ass but in reality he still has your sword to your throat. "I said what are you smiling about, boy?" What do you do?

LAST ONE. I'LL CONTINUE TOMORROW
>>
>>34649260
thanks for hosting this Manisk you were a based DM
>>
I'll OP a thread in a few minutes, just going to shit and get some tea.
>>
>>34649260
Thanks Manisk, I'm glad my first time went to well. I can only hope it goes as well next time.
>>
>>34649314

Awesome, we rolling up anew?
>>
>>34649314
using the same characters?
>>
>>34649386
>>34649334

New Characters, different season

>>34649382
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.