[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mecha Space Pirate Quest XXXVI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 17
File: 600_09[1].jpg (194 KB, 600x730) Image search: [Google]
600_09[1].jpg
194 KB, 600x730
Welcome back, Kestrels, to the thirty-fifth installment of Mecha Space Pirate Quest. As always, you are Admiral Roarke Susan Starwind, leader of the Iron Kestrels pirate fleet, master of the startship Rhinehawk, pilot of the indomitable Knuckle Kaiser, girlherder, and a man with a far more significant bounty than you started out with.

Previous Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Mecha+Space+Pirate+Quest%2C+Collective+Game%2C+mecha
Master Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/sSHs0QmF
Upgrade Menu: http://pastebin.com/QQQzkFZe

Last time, you negotiated the return of Fatima to her betrothed, made first diplomatic contact with a noble of Avalon, and had some disturbing revelations.
>>
File: latest[1].png (464 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
464 KB, 700x394
Seeming completely oblivious to your confusion, the Duke continues rambling, “Anyway, as I was saying...” A servant arrives with a small plate of light breads and multicolored cheeses, “Some fifty-odd years ago, I fear I am somewhat worthless at remembering dates, our society was securely under the dominion of the Second Telethirien Dynasty. War had, for the most part, been abolished. Disputes were settled through dueling and our highly advanced legal system. We had virtually no contact with other planets, and the great minds of our time had bent their knowledge towards the medical arts and genetic studies. That was before the Lady's transport, fleeing from her pursuers, was struck down near our world. She herself engaged in mortal battle using her living Strider, but was opposed by the knights of the enemy arrayed in grand armor of steel and titanium, lead by the dread lords Sir Merrow and Sir Beck. Although she rained the shattered husks of the enemy machines upon the planet, she was struck down and fell in a fireball through our atmosphere. Battered and barely alive, it was only because her Strider formed itself into a cocoon around her that she survived planetfall, landing in one of our oceans. She was found by the people of a small village and nursed back to health, including the regeneration of what flesh was so badly burned that it had to be removed, and at least two of her limbs. Astoundingly, her Strider's remains took root, and grew into a great woodlands that spread across the steppes. It's, er, rather prosaic, but it's a bit like an enchanted forest. They say she can see everything inside it, and keeps her holy tower at its center."
>>
>>47962003
>Knight of Gold.
May we never have to face it. That thing probably has CP in the 1000s.
>>
>>47962068

Forgot my [Continued]

>>47962003

...and that should be thirty-sixth. I am not a clever QM tonight.
>>
>>47962068
God damn it nana, but the real question is why fors she look like Naomi
>>
>>47962068
>lead by the dread lords Sir Merrow and Sir Beck
Oh shit, it's NaNa-01
>>
>>47962115
Probably because Naomi's a relative.
>>
File: latest[1].png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
1 MB, 1280x720
“When she awoke, she chose to bless the people of Avalon. Although she could not replicate her own Bio-Strider or make more like it, she was familiar with the enemy's technology and taught us how to protect ourselves. We learned of the evils of the Confederation of United Star Systems, of the stagnation it had brought to mankind, and of the war that raged across the cosmos when its deadwood had been pruned from the galaxy by the Lady's kin. The royals initially sought to destroy her, but her followers possessed superior military might due to her teachings and we easily overwhelmed them. The Lady's people had sought to unite humanity and raise it towards genetic perfection, but the jealousy of their enemies led to the eventual destruction of her people. Although she labored hard, without the aid of her clones or her siblings, she could not construct for us a fleet and an army in time to save her people. What she did do, though, was prepare us and uplift the abilities of our nobles, in hopes that we could stem the enemies that were surely to come. Verily, she was correct, and when an enemy patrol fleet tried to occupy our world we vanquished them and claimed their ships and Striders for ourselves. We also took information from them. It rained for weeks when the Lady discovered what the Saracens had done to her kin on Mars. However, apparently the solar aborigines had lost the third of their great weapons, a dread Strider capable of consuming metal to regenerate itself and grow, and of the two dark knights that had been her enemies one was dead and the other long sick of war. Our new Queen resolved to see the Lady's dream fulfilled, and has spent her reign fighting the solars for this purpose, the betterment of humanity."

[Continued]
>>
>>47962318
Crap. She really is a green man then. This is going to cause WAY too many problems if they try and push too far. Unlike the Navy, the lady seems to have been making machines that are hella huge. It explains the biotech without the subversive technology from before. She simply can't make them anymore.
>>
>>47962318
Ok, Not NaNa-01, but one of the Green Men who survived the war. Should we tell him about what the Green Men of Mars tried to do to us?
>>
File: Roarke's mom.jpg (26 KB, 384x300) Image search: [Google]
Roarke's mom.jpg
26 KB, 384x300
“We have spread ourselves throughout our system, and several other systems, planting the seeds of change on all of them. Wherever we go, we uplift the people, and we fight the solars, although the struggle is difficult and our enemies great in number and viciousness. We have gained many converts and allies, for our technology has been useful in repairing the scars of the War and we are generous with our technology to our friends. Once more, the galaxy is entering an age of glorious chivalry, and we are truly blessed to be living at the dawn of such a momentous era.” The Duke takes a long sip of his tea, “Whew, that certainly dried up my throat. Either of you need yours refreshed? Hm?” He holds up the teapot invitingly.

Samantha is staring between him and the statue, looking just a little shellshocked. As for you, well...

You've seen Space Avengers and enough other War-drama simflicks to know about the Green Men. Generally, when they weren't fused with their living mecha, they're shown in elaborate suits of spiky pilot armor. The one Floyd Beck killed out of his mech in Space Avengers had a twisted, ugly greenish face, but it was arguably within the range of human ugliness. Personally, you'd always imagined they would have antennae or leaves growing out of them. Your mom was a Garron pilot during the war, but even though she flew support rather than at the front she never talked about it and could get a little panic-stricken when surrounded by too much greenery.

>[What do? You'll have twenty minutes to half an hour to decide, depending on how fast I type]
>>
>>47962493
"I suppose there's two sides to every war. Do you care to hear our side of the story? About the horrors of the Green Men, and what they did to good people? Eh... probably not. I know I wouldn't want to hear people talk about someone I admire, even worship, as a horrific monster born from nightmares. The direct root of most of the evils that are still in the solar system... Even those monsters, the Green Skulls, were rooted in the war, and the atrocities committed by the Green Men, and the people fighting them."

Jesus, I don't even know where to go from here. Arguing with zealots is usually hopelessly pointless.
>>
>>47962548
Maybe it's time to get down to brass tacks and talk about the job and assorted payment?
>>
>>47962493
>We know of her, your Lady of the Woods. Unfortunately, both reasons public and private, we decline your offer to join your ranks. You are an honorable man, Duke Eustace but there lies too much unjust history between your Lady and the people of the Sol
>>
>>47962601
Decline the job. The Duke seems ok, but a living Green Man, especially one is now threatening to turn everyone into a slave of the Green Men.
>>
>>47962548
>>47962652
>>47962692
Oui. Decline the job respectfully. Note our personal respect for him, he seems a good and honorable man, but after the horrors of the Green Men... no. Never.
>>
>>47962493
Well, in the end war is war. One side will do horrible things to the other to protect their views and the war in the system was harsh. Hell, we have seen the videos and the sort of monsters that are bred for the 'greater good', like the Green Skulls.

However, the war has been over for a long time. The Navy for the most part seems to want to reconnect with it's former colonies and extra-solar planets, and a good few officers have been willing to even talk to pirates like us.

That said, there is a few people who take their grudges too far and only seek war and power. Trying to get a stranglehold by the sounds of it. Not a big fan of them and having been trying to oust them from power. For mutual benefits of course. No War faction, no desire for war, and co existence could be achieved.

As is, we REALLY shouldn't be pushing a war and if we can vy for at least a trained peace, it would likely make things easier for us. In the end though, pirates are free birds who wish to remain free. Dukes a respectful fellow, but we're not going to betray family or values for a position. It'd be the same for him. Maybe if he wanted peace it'd be possible. But no actual joining.
>>
Decline the job, we have many crew members from the colony that his ship destroyed, it would be a slap in the face to all of them to work with Duke and his people
>>
>>47962833
That is a good point. We do have survivors of Suleiman. While Fairchild did her share, the grieving are not exactly willing to listen to reason.. which seems to be a recurring theme actually.
>>
>>47962493
"One man's hero is another man's monster I fear. While your Lady in the Woods seems to embody the best of what we knew as the Green Men, at their worst they were monstrous. I will not claim to know which side is correct, but be cautious of that certainty sir knight. The worst acts of humanity were committed by those that KNEW they were in the right."
>>
File: Corporal Blanchett fingerbite.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Corporal Blanchett fingerbite.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
"With all due respect, I have to decline your offer. You seem like a man of honor, so I'll tell you that directly. It wouldn't be practical for a number of reasons. First, we're extremely busy, as it stands. Second, we don't have the resources to fight the entire Martian Holy Militia and UJCIDF with just your ship. Thirdly, many of my crew came from the colony your battle destroyed. I know it was an accident, but you can't expect all of them to forgive you for it. Fourth, the War was harsh, many would resent you when they know who you are." That's a mild understatement, "Even if I supported you, I might be facing mutiny." And that's if you supported him, which you do not. "Your presence in the Belt itself justifies UJCIDF ships in my backyard, and puts my people in danger."

The Duke bows his head, smiling sadly, "I understand fully. Please go in peace, and I am sorry for the trouble. I shall make my way towards Mars, and plan an assault on its gate. If reinforcements are sent to aid me, they will arrive there. Please keep that a secret, but if you change your mind and decide to help, I am authorized to promise marcher lords fiefs and titles."

You take your leave of him, politely, and gently guide Samantha out of the room and make your way back towards the bay. A few servants, soldiers in stiff-looking silver armored pilot suits, and technicians pass by you, but it's fairly quiet right now. Once she's sure nobody is listening in, Samantha leans up and hisses in your ear, "I know her. That's Naomi Heim, one of my old squadmates, but...I've known her since she was a child, I don't see how..."

"Yeah, I recognized her too." You grunt, keeping a weather eye out and expecting the Duke to pop up behind you at any moment.

>[When you get back to Auditorium, what do? Obviously you're not there yet, but it's smart to plan in advance]
>>
>>47962974

Oh, I like this, I'll remember this one for later.
>>
>>47962867
Speaking of Fairchild, should we warn/sell this info to her, Hatsheput or Stern? That Avalon ships are gating around, Earth has betrayed everybody, and that Mars is gonna be attacked?
>>
>>47963060
Train with Master Asia, start work on Basil's mech, spend time with the waifus, and give Rosita her gift
>>
>>47963088
Earth betrayed noone. You misunderstand: They intend to destroy the Jupiter and Mars gates, then capture the Earth one.
>>
>>47963088
We should keep it under our hat untill we decide which side were trying to play to since the Duke will know we told them the info
>>
>>47963088
No. This is the worst sort of thing to have slip since that will guarantee a war that will make our job infinitely harder. Our best bet would to prevent a large scale war.

>>47963060
We'll need to rally forces, get the pirates in the area gathered up, work on the next ship, see the kestrel completed and train ourselves. Things are going to get rocky soon. Keep an eye out for jobs as well.
>>
>>47963088
Warn Stern and Hatsheput. Had Fairchild have the info, she would risk the gate in order to appear as heroes when she gates in with SOUL-B reinforcements during Avalon's assault.
>>
We should figure out whats happening with the Morgan ll and Warmouth
>>
>>47963164
I REALLY recommend we do not do that. Keep a feeler out for information to try and prevent a huge loss, but do NOT give information that key at this time. Fairchild will find out anyways and use it to power her faction. We do not want to give her a excuse.
>>
>>47963206
Hence warning Stern and Hatsheput. Sorry was unclear.
>>
>>47963298
No. No warning either of them. This is going to come out one way or another because it IS a possible threat and Fairchild will find out. She is looking for a excuse to build her faction.

You want her to use this ship and suleiman to fully lock down the solar system and gain a shit ton of support? You let the info leak. We need to disarm her FIRST, get that ship out of the system, then do what we must. Even then we will need to be careful.
>>
>>47963060
How are the pirate gangs dealing with the fallout of the destruction of the Green Skulls? I recall they had plenty of territory before they started messing with us. Potential opportunity there?
>>47963078
Thanks
>>
So should we hold that tournament we've been talking about soon before shit pops off? It would be a good chance to get some more aces and mooks
>>
>>47963417
Yeah, could use fees, betting, and the like to fill our coffers and the new recruits can fill up our ship and the new ship as well.
>>
>>47963410

Oh, there's fighting going on. A few bands have self-destructed trying to be the next king of the hill, but so far you and Red Siren have kind of filled the power gap locally at least. You're getting a steady stream of new recruits, enough to fill the crew of your upgraded ship and the Green Skulls cruiser you're restoring. I'm thinking of leaving it up to you guys whether it's restored as a gunboat, a shieldboat, or a missile boat.

I would also add that a priority for the future is buying or stealing more mecha to fill out your complement.
>>
>>47963491
How about we use the money we make from the tournament to buy some more mechs for our crew, we could even dip into the 500 mill we just got
>>
>>47963491
>but so far you and Red Siren have kind of filled the power gap locally at least.
Cool. If there's an opportunity to get another crew or two to become our minions like a certain Weebo I'd be all for it.
>>
File: Roarke confidence.gif (60 KB, 723x714) Image search: [Google]
Roarke confidence.gif
60 KB, 723x714
When you return to Auditorium, you're able to temporarily avoid having to interview new recruits, turning that chore over to Miles and Richard. The Jaburo has departed, sadly, you sort of wanted to talk to the Colonel and maybe warn her about the fact that someone identical to a Green Man is on her ship. On impulse, you propose the idea of having a tournament to Red Siren, who seems delighted with the prospect. After all, showboating is one of her favorite things to do, and it would be profitable for everyone concerned.

After that, it's time to put aside machines and duties for a while. It's a long hike out into the forests where the Undefeated makes his dwelling, with no roads. You're not sure when you'll be back, either.

>[What will you take with you?]
>>
>>47963831
Take the basics. Food, water, some basic wilderness equipment, and some good booze for the man. He comes into town for drinks, right?
>>
>>47963491
I'd vote Gunboat. At least an artillery ship that can outrange a Wels-class Battleship while the Rhinehawk and Yamato keeps it busy.
>>
>>47963887
Sounds about right. Also something to let us communicate with our crew. Knoewing our luck, the station would get assaulted the instant we get out of range.
Also, before we leave we should arrange training for Red Siren's crew. They didn't do well last battle, so some remedial training is in order.
>>
>>47963831
Lets bring along our mixtape and something to play it on, never know when your gonna need some tunes
>>
>>47963831
Wait why would we even need to inform anyone about the Avalon ship? Allahu Snackbar would probably inform the Mar's military about it as soon as he could.
>>
>>47963902

To outrange the Superheavy main batteries of a Wels-class would require a Core Cannon.
>>
>>47964094

Yes, but Allahu Snackbar doesn't know that Naomi looks just like the Lady of the Woods.
>>
>>47963831
A good workout outfit with good hiking shoes, booze, music, and whatever else we normally carry around
>>
I just realized, Caesar is most likely dating a Green Man clone of the woman his father loved. Poor Caesar, I wonder how his dad is gonna act when he finds out
>>
File: fuck your smug face rei.jpg (46 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
fuck your smug face rei.jpg
46 KB, 720x480
>>47964427
>Dating a teenaged alien clone of the woman his father loved
>>
>>47964470
At least Naomi isn't anything like worst girl
>>
File: 009[1].jpg (740 KB, 1600x901) Image search: [Google]
009[1].jpg
740 KB, 1600x901
You fill up a backpack with food, water, some basic wilderness equipment, and most importantly a large bottle of good scotch. After all, the man comes into town for drinks. You have your music selection on your PC. You take the road out of the main town until the pavecrete starts to crack and greenery is bursting through it. Most of Red Siren's fans are concentrated in the towns, areas like this seldom seem maintenance on the inside. Tall hills sliced through by narrow creeks stand on either side, surmounted with endless ranks of pine trees. Birds are chirping, and you spot a fox carrying a dead rabbit past in its mouth as you make your way off the road and into the woods. Bloody pest animals, they are. As the day slowly wears on, you hike further and further towards the coordinates Red Siren marked on your PC's navigation program. There isn't much of a trail, you have to eyeball the easiest way through the tangle a few times, and occasionally double back when a creek you thought would lead to a shallow incline you could climb instead sunk deeper and deeper between two cliffs.

>[Roll 1d10, unmodified]
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>47964497
here ya go
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>47964497
Dice don't fail me now
>>
>>47964427

Thunder, dude, there's a difference between the Nana pilot and the Green Men. The Lady isn't the Nana pilot, Wong explicitly made it clear she wasn't the Nana pilot, he even referenced her dying elsewhere.

He's dating his father's worst enemy.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>47964497
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>47964497
>>
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>47964497
>>
>>47964540
>>47964545
Why? Why hast thou abandon us, /tg/ dice gods?
>>
>>47964555
They didn't listen to the music man
>>
>>47964518
I am quite glad I rolled first.
>>
>>47964555
Maybe will give us their favor once more.
And maybe now NERV simulator can have some good rolls.
We kinda fucked up in the last few threads.
>>
>>47964637
*your trips
gotta read my posts before posting.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
At last, you get past the valleys and onto a flat plateau of land. At the top of a winding path, you can see a small cabin tucked away against the hillside.

You step forward...and just then, a chipmunk scurries under your feet, disturbing the pine needles that coat the ground like a blanket. Underneath, you see sticks. A lot of them, in an odd pattern.

You check more closely, and realize that there's a pit in the ground, it must be at least eight or nine meters deep. It's been cleverly covered by a weave of slender branches and had pine needles dumped over it, but you can see if you look hard enough where the edges are and avoid it. Avoiding the others is easy now that you're aware of them, they form a loose ring around the cabin. You're not sure what, exactly, the Undefeated is hoping to catch or why, but today it isn't going to be you.

You knock on the door. Only silence answers you. So you knock again, more loudly. Still, nothing but silence. You decide to wait.

[Continued]
>>
>>47964839
Oh God wait. Are there space skinwalkers? What about Space bigfoot?
>>
>>47964934
Or even worse the space Jersey Devil
>>
>>47965101
that there is a space jersey is even more horrifying.
>>
While you do, you also decide to look around the outside of the cabin a little. Out back, you can see a small, fenced-in vegetable garden. The gate is open. As you walk up to it, to ascertain that he isn't working with his plants, you spot a pair of shady trees with a hammock swaying lightly in the breeze. You smile as you realize that you can see a shape in it, curled up and making it swing back and forth. So, the old man likes his naps, huh?

>[Surprise him]
>[Call out]
>[Wait, for however long it takes before he notices you're there]
>>
>>47965145
>Call out

Pls don't get our ass wrecked.
>>
>>47965145
>>[Call out]
>>
Rolled 7 + 13 (1d10 + 13)

>>47965145
>Sneak up on him

No way this isnt a trap
>>
>>47965145
>>[Call out]
pretty sure he knows we're here.
>>
>>47965145
>>[Wait, for however long it takes before he notices you're there]
Patience is important. No point n sneak attacking the dude and he may just decide to ignore us.. or throw the tree at us.
>>
>>47965145
>Call out
>I'm here, old man. Here for the training to kick your ass again.
>>
>>47965145
>[Wait, for however long it takes before he notices you're there]
>>
>>47965207
We're the literal definition of hot-blooded young man. Besides, we're having a lot of anger from giving away Fatima and learning that a Green Man survived and partly responsible for Fairchild's rise in the UJCIDF.
>>
>>47965258
We are the literal definition of Cool with our Cool 10. That was our entire schtik when we started along with the fisticuffs. Use that cool to fight and act smart.

And the green man is not responsible for fairchild's rise.. but if we are stupid and gab it would be.
>>
File: iStock_000004201967XSmall[1].jpg (235 KB, 283x424) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000004201967XSmall[1].jpg
235 KB, 283x424
You plant your feet and point at the hammock, “Undefeated! Old Man! I, Roarke Starwind, have come to train with you at last! Please, teach me to fight like you do.” You call out in a resounding voice. You're a hard man to rattle, and much to your approval your voice sounds completely strong and ready to perfect the ancient and refined art of beating men to death with your bare fists. The hammock stops swaying, and you hear a grumbling, grunting noise. He must have been pretty deeply asleep. It's pretty satisfying, catching someone like that offguard for once. The hammock creaks, and from the sound, something just rolled out of it. That's a little odd, perhaps he's drunk? You wait for him to stand up and be visible above the fence, but...it doesn't happen. You hear the crunch of plants underfoot, but you don't see him. You lean over the fence, which is made of precisely chopped segments of bamboo.

The creature that stares back at you isn't the Undefeated. It isn't the Undefeated at all.
>>
>>47965396
Welp, its not a tree, but it's still horrible pain.
>>
>>47965452
We can totally beat up a tiger
>>
File: aw shit.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
aw shit.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>47965396
>>
>>47965396
He just throw a tiger at us?
>>
>>47965543
No, more like we walked into his pet.
>>
Well now I'm getting Wulin Hero Quest flashbacks.
>>
>>47965563
I miss that quest. it was so fun.
>>
>>47965563

Wulin Hero?

Picked up.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (13 KB, 320x238) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
13 KB, 320x238
You're momentarily paralyzed, not sure what to do. That is an awfully big cat. It slowly pulls its dark lips back, exposing fangs longer than your fingers, and growls at a frequency that makes your ears hurt. Abruptly, a sandal comes whizzing by your head and strikes it in the forehead. The tiger yelps, falls back onto its haunches, and scampers away, jumping the fence as it departs.

"Blast, was he in my hammock again?" The old man who gave you the beating before scowls as he levels another sandal to throw.

You nod.

"I knew he would come back when he got hungry. I was hoping the traps would get him, he knows he's being punished for trampling my carrot patch, so he's running away until I forgive him. He's done this before. So! You showed up, Starwind! I was worried you wouldn't. Here, hold these." The Undefeated shoves a bag of groceries into your arms with enough force to make you stagger, fumbling a key out of his pocket and opening the door of the cabin.

"I had things to take care of." You explain, and he nods without asking anything further, inviting you inside.

It's a bit ramshackle. There's a holoscreen setup, a couch, a side-room, a small kitchen, and some stairs leading to the upper level. A bird seems to have made its nest on one of the exposed rafters. The Undefeated makes his way into the kitchen, turning on a heating surface and taking his groceries back from you, "If Domon comes back, act like nothing happened. He's probably as embarrassed as you are."

"Domon?" You echo.

"The tiger." He clarifies. "He lives here. Usually. Tigers don't really live anywhere besides in their own skin, they go where they like. It's a way of life worth emulating, but it isn't for everybody."

>[What say?]
>>
>>47966056
>Domon is the Tiger
If he comes up to use with a picture of a man..

Anywho, keep it simple. We need training and focus. Things have been getting hectic after all, and improving ourselves and our focus can come in handy for the days to come.
>>
>>47966056
We need to get stronger to find the woman who killed our brother
>>
>>47966056
>"A life free of commitments and obligations, huh? You know, I don't think that really sounds like it's for me. It might seem like a peaceful existence - but if you're got the strength to just do as you please, there's surely better ways to use it."
>>
>>47966132
You don't need this kind of personal strength for that. And while vengeance is a powerful motivator, I think we largely got over that.
>>
>>47966441
Roarke is still pretty pissed about his brother dying we just haven't seen it that much on screen
>>
File: siberian_tiger_1[1].jpg (62 KB, 555x305) Image search: [Google]
siberian_tiger_1[1].jpg
62 KB, 555x305
"A life free of commitments and obligations, huh? You know, I don't think that really sounds like it's for me. It might seem like a peaceful existence, but if you have the strength to just do as you please, there's surely better ways to use it." You comment.

"Perhaps, I'm not a tiger either, so I can't really say. So, boy, why are you here? It's not just because you were humiliated, you don't have that I'll-try-to-hit-you-if-I-think-I-can set to your shoulders. Yet." Pork chops sizzle on the heat surface as the Undefeated begins cooking.

"I need to get stronger to find the person who killed my brother, and break their spine." You respond.

He glances askance at you, then shrugs, "I've heard worse reasons than revenge."

The door pushes open, and you hear the creak of massive paws on the floorboards. Domon slouches in, ears down and head low, trying to avoid the Undefeated's gaze as it slinks around behind you. You glance at the tiger. The tiger glances back, then sniffs and looks into the kitchen.

"Go on, pet him. He'll only bite you if he doesn't like you." The smell of sizzling pork makes your stomach rumble, but it would be hard to eat with just one hand remaining. Still, you don't want to look like a coward.

You lean down and pat the back of Domon's head. The giant, striped cat endures it with dignity.

"It's almost nightfall. Tell me about yourself over dinner, spend the night here, and tomorrow, we'll start your training." The old man waves the spatula around, adding herbs and spices to the meal.
>>
I know it's a little early, but I've been fighting this headache for the past few hours and this is a reasonably good stopping point. Thus ends the two-parter for tonight.

Game resumes Wednesday!
>>
>>47966512
Petitioning to have us call the tiger, Senior Brother from now on. He should be an apprentice of the undefeated and hence our senior. We have to spar with a tiger don't we?
>>
>>47966794

I think that should be completely obvious. How can you achieve extraordinary results through ordinary training? You simply can't!
>>
>>47966874
How long until Roarke start making Mr Miyagi jokes
>>
All of these happenings lately holy shit.

Poor Caesar.
>>
>>47966899
First of all, how public will we be with Domon? How long until Roarke figurines with tiger spot underwear appear on the market? Who will be responsible? Oda or Gretchen Who is the president of Roarke's fan club again? ?
>>
>>47966944
>Implying that's not already on the daki black market
Stripes. Tigers have stripes.
>>
>>47966944

Karen draws the doujins, Samantha commissions saccharine romance novel ones to sigh over/fap to, Oda markets them.

Joining up with us really was the best thing to ever happen to him, wasn't it? And the only California Station band that didn't get a happy ending was the Stone Soldiers.
>>
>>47967050
I wonder which waifus own what? I mean we know Sam has the romance doujins and Clemmy had the body pillows
>>
>>47967084
Karen has partial custody over the KK on the weekends. Red Siren owns Roarke's heart and true love.
>>
>>47967084
>Roarke finds the romance doujins, reads them, and starts acting like that with her.
>Her dokidoki intensifies
>>
>>47967143

You take that back, KK will NOT grow up in a broken home. Roarke and Karen have the longest-lasting love affair, Red Siren is just a bothersome intruder.
>>
>>47967179
The true question is when are our waifus going to have kids the Starwind name must live on
>>
>>47967179
Pfft. You're lucky the judge even allowed Karen to see the KK on weekends considering her unhealthy addiction to energy drinks and coffee. It's a wonder the KK's growth wasn't affected by her substance abuse.
>>
Since we ended early let's speculate a little.

Am I the only one that gets Griffith and Guts vibes from the Sisterhood Alliance?
>>
>>47967237

I am taking suggestions on the potential portraits for those kids, by the way.

So far I have:

Roarke+Clemmy: Dio Brando
Roarke+Karen: ???
Roarke+Rosita: ???
Roarke+Samantha: ???
>>
>>47967256
I really don't see it, what do you mean exactly
>>
>>47967242

But those energy drinks made the Knuckle Kaiser strong, and Roarke is a good husband who makes sure Karen gets her sleep.

Red Siren is the spoiled and neglectful one. She tries to buy love rather than earning it with her thick hips and ingenius improvements.
>>
>>47967280
What are their official hair/eye colors (and any other prominent identifying features)?
>>
>>47967280
>Implying were only having one kid with each waifu

Just spitballing but

Clemmy: Chie and Serus
Karen: Jonathan and Chibodee
Rosita: Isidro and Mitsuru
Sam: Bagagher, Griffith, and Integra
>>
>>47967280
Roarke+Karen: Hiro (Big Hero 6)
Roarke+Rosita: Space Dandy
Roarke+Samantha: Sakamoto ( Sakamoto desu ga)
>>
>>47967280

Roarke plus Rosita is Emiya Shirou, the strongest of gingers.
>>
>Everyone else but Samantha is having kids with Roarke
>She gets jealous
>Makes a deal with the Lady to betray the solar system in exchange for ovaries
>Defeats all four of the other waifus, beats the Knuckle Kaiser, rapes Roarke in front of Karen
>Karen loses one of her twintails trying to stop her and has to go monobraid in her quest for revenge and to recover Roarke's sanity.
>>
File: 1460595025201.jpg (121 KB, 400x566) Image search: [Google]
1460595025201.jpg
121 KB, 400x566
>>47967504
>Karen loses one of her twintails
>That thing was too big to be called a wrench
Top kek. Thanks Anon.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>47967504
>>47967605

...And this is her mech.
>>
>>47967605
>She ends up meeting a Shota psionic who falls in love with her
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.