[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA thread #905: A Darkness Over Christmas Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
File: Jumpchain.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47866141
>>
>>47874703
why do you hate me so much? queued, but still why?
>>
Jumpers!

If you describe your build as a 'class' or occupation what would it be?

Guild Master
>>
Innistrad
Havengul
Madman
Age 33 (though I can change it as I will)
Mad Genius
Cultist
Sticher and Ghoulcaller - 300cp
A bargain made in bad faith - 300cp
Geralf’s notes-200cp
Nephalia Drownyard - 200cp

Use Nephalia Drownyard as location for RE Spencer mansion as base of operations
Join Gisa in her fight against Geralf using an army composed of Skabs and Ghouls, all boosted with necromancy powers from other jumps
Troll the hell out of Geralf by using his notes to recreate his own work
Join them in their siege of Thraben
Betray them and use my companions and holy magic to drive them back
Use my army to attack the now weakened city myself
Use my magic resistances to defeat Liliana and keep her from opening the Helvault
With number of angels growing less and less, sweep across the plane with my army, using holy magic to destroy any demons that get in my way
Force the survivors to come to my weekly reenacments of Michael Jackson’s thriller
>>
>>47874907
It is my duty to all rollers. I am the risk to their reward. All requests they make to the thread, if not replied to fast enough, will face my curse.
>>
>>47874927
Song Smith
>>
>>47874927
Sword master.
>>
File: mage-warrior-magic.jpg (338 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mage-warrior-magic.jpg
338 KB, 1920x1080
>>47874927
Sorcerer-King.
>>
>>47874927
Time Storykeeper.
>>
>>47874927
Sorcerer. God. Either or both are accurate, depending on the jump.
>>
>>47874927
Causality Violator.
>>
>>47874927
Merchant King
>>
File: damnwizard.jpg (156 KB, 1224x814) Image search: [Google]
damnwizard.jpg
156 KB, 1224x814
>>47874927
Chaos Wizard of the Darkstorm Galaxy.
>>
>>47874955
you didn't give anyone time to respond though. To be fair, if you hadn't responded the thread would probably have ended before I got a new jump for the queue though.
>>
>>47875112
The time they have to respond is the time it takes me to see your post, think of something terrible, and post it. It's entirely up to luck.
>>
File: Na5471A.jpg (581 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Na5471A.jpg
581 KB, 1920x1080
Do you use armies? If so what are they comprised of and when do you use them? If not why not?
>>
>>47875206
Robots! And angels! Robot Angels!
>>
>>47874927
Multiversal Vagrant.
>>
Not to be /pol/, but there is now a Twilight style Edward v Jacob fight between the fans of Thunderf00t and Sargon of Akkad. This is funny to me.
>>
>>47875206
A combined arms force of planes, artillery, infantry and giant robots. They are used to fight armies made entirely out of giant robots, so as to shame their generals and remind them that even with the rule of cool making them practical, there are some things that mecha just aren't suited for. Who builds an artillery mecha, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>47875276
I have no clue who the fuck those are. Good for you.
>>
>>47875276
I think you might be posting in the wrong thread, anon. Do you have multiple tabs open?
>>
>>47875132
eh, it's cool. I've already resigned myself to spending most of this jump in my bar or in my lab. I'll do the same if the dice curse me with going to the Test.
>>
>>47874927
Friend.
>>
>>47875300
Maybe. . .
>>
File: Bartender.jpg (17 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Bartender.jpg
17 KB, 300x400
>>47874927
Bartender. Recently multiclassing as a necromantuc energy being but still in it for the bar.
>>
File: Mech25.jpg (48 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
Mech25.jpg
48 KB, 1023x682
>>47875277
Easy mobile artillery is a honestly one of the best things for an army. Less so if you have space bombardment capabilities. More so if you don't and have proper shields for them.
>>
>>47875350
Sorry, let me clarify: Humanoid artillery mecha are ridiculous. Quadrupeds are acceptable, and I use some myself.
>>
>>47875206
Do your companions get their own titan hangers post jump too?
>>
>>47875206
I have a few thousand force-powered droids with magitech equipment stored in my warehouse and the Light of Terra (with SupCom ACU upgrade) hidden behind her Holo Field as backup in case i ever need it.

Also a lot of Minecraft and SupCom factories and energy/mass generators in my warehouse basement. Because why not?
>>
>>47875382
You're a metaphysical anomaly. Being ridiculous is your job.
>>
>>47875419
Sure, I can get away with it. But other people can't, and my goal is to remind them of why.
>>
File: tBKGvE4.jpg (393 KB, 1920x960) Image search: [Google]
tBKGvE4.jpg
393 KB, 1920x960
>>47875382
Ah ok, I agree there but only to an extent. If it's supposed to be their only purpose it's a waste. But if they have spare guns that can be used for it I see it as advantageous.

>>47875397
Honestly I don't know. I just had my ACU fire them off when ever I need em. After making them stronger, removing the need for a pilot to add more subsystems and weapons and upgrading that piece of crap they called an AI. They look more like the things in the background of the picture.
>>
File: FM.jpg (90 KB, 500x583) Image search: [Google]
FM.jpg
90 KB, 500x583
>>47874927
FUCKMASTER.
>>
>>47875410
I've got the exact same thing except I've got all mine stored in Mario paintings and such. 5km2 can equate to a lot of robot storage space. Some I just shrunk down and keep in an easily removable organ in my body.
>>
>>47875206
I do technically have an army of anybody who feels like joining the country my companions made's army, but they generally go around space looking for adventure and worlds to colonize, and I only end up utilizing them when the world ending BBEG has an army that would be a threat to civilians while I'm busy defeating them far away in a battle that would take up all of my attention.
>>
>>47875206
Mostly Humanoid robots, a few spider tanks and some warplanes too. All AI controlled.

Light of Terra has been upgraded to a very advanced flying factory, made to pump out drones at a ridiculous fast pace if need be. I also have the Ar Tonellico tower which has been converted to a drone factory as well. The sky palace from Actraiser creates a special type of drone that looks like robotic angels. The Warehouse can and will produce drones, but it's rarely needed.

I really only bring it out when I need to either fight an army, or defend more places then I can take care of with just my companions.
>>
>Titanfall
Speaking of less than stellar games with cool settings, what bad games/movies/etc. have interesting setting in spite of themselves that would make good jumps?
>>
File: 357567576852.jpg (274 KB, 964x807) Image search: [Google]
357567576852.jpg
274 KB, 964x807
>>47874927
Craftsman
>>
>>47874927
Technician Supreme
>>
>>47874927
Demonic progenitor.
>>
Where can I get the best clairvoyance/foresight perks?
>>
Are there any jumper who spend most of their time in the warehouse puppet mastering the world from behind the scenes? If so how?
>>
>>47875840
Raildex is excellent
>>
>>47875830
Amalur! Reasking question from last thread.

What happens to companions if I take 1000 Years In The Dark, are they sealed and then depowered too?
>>
>>47874927
Seeker of Darkness.
Pizza Supreme.
Bardic Madman.
Annoying Git.
>>
>>47874927
Dragon. Or Dragon Rider. Sometimes both at the same time.
>>
>>47875982
>Lewd
>>
>>47875844
I do that to an extent, most of my time is better spend researching, studying, training, and making shit. I send out my companions to deal with shit that just isn't worth my time.

As far as how? Black Book from Splinter cell helps me find insurgents around the world, if they need to be dealt with, then they are dealt with. If the world has the internet, that's searched through to find criminals, terrorists, jaywalkers, etc. Magical scrying is also used. I have 2-3 companions to help with this so I don't have to mess with it. I assign missions based on intel, they carry it out.
>>
>>47875997
Only sometimes.
>>
File: lewd every single day.jpg (79 KB, 501x720) Image search: [Google]
lewd every single day.jpg
79 KB, 501x720
>>47876039
Your dedication is weak.
>>
>>47876085
>100 lewds
>every day
Now that's a regimen!
>>
>>47876124
He must have taken the 80s Action Movie perk.
>>
Does anyone know of a way to give someone one of our non magical not technically science perks?
>>
>>47875844
In a way. I generally split my consciousness (Alpha Centauri perks) and then one side takes care of any big problems in the setting - subtly if possible, but brute force is available if necessary.
With both magic and technology and pretty much infinite multitasking it's easy enough to identify problems (if i don't already know them from reading/watching the source material).

The other side walks among the normal people disguised as a wanderer, adventurer or something of the sort. See the sights, taste the local cuisine, explore, stuff like that, and of course spread the word of my godly self so people may find happyness in worship of me.

>>47876166
Kingdom Hearts has a perk for that.
Sacrificial Bestowment from SMT.
Lip Service from Medaka Box
>>
>>47876208
I thought Sacrificial Bestowment could only give "powers"?
>>
>>47876166
>not remembering Legacy Blooded from Assassin's Creed
>>
>>47876249
Could be. It's been a while since i read that.
Medaka Box says "abilities" though, and the one from KH explicitly says "perks".
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>47874654
>>47874671
17 Girlchan in Paradise
On the 77th floor of the tower
Age 16
Drop-in
Fightan’, Shut up, Nobody else is shocked? -100, Botched Abortion -200, That explains everything! -400, Fisting my Heart so Angrily -800,
Sack full of quarters,
Puny Human! +300, That’s not the real store owner +200,
Right, this place is ridiculous, I'm tiny, the people are getting stranger by the day. I'll stick to my bar and my lab, save when I go out and about for exercise when people innevitably attack me because this place is messed up. By the end of my time here I manage to put together an Iji nanite based Cybernetic upgrade pack for my companions and anyone else I feel like gifting it to.
Continue
1 Hellblazer
2 Terminator
3 Devil May Cry
4 Madoka
5 Vampire Diaries
6 Johnny Test
7 Final Fantasy XIV
8 Twilight
9 Shadowrun
10 Red Line
>>
>>47876299
To Hellblazer with me, and I'll be needing a new 1.
>>
>>47876317
Food Fight
>>
File: Innistrad 1.8.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Innistrad 1.8.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47875936
Added note about that to the drawback.
>>
>>47874927
After thinking about it.
One word perfectly describes me.

Tyrant

Yes thats my occupation, selfishly rulling, accepting no rebelion and being authoritarian, even if people willingly join me I care for few and in the end Tyrant is a fitting title as any.

>>47875206
I can make a couple varrieties of demons and by combining them you get something rather strong (Well for a mook, they are strong yes, but they are Spiderman level tier of threats at best).
So street level Villains who are not half bad.

Yet I do not use them.
Despite my uber charisma against them telling something sapient to do so is hard (Until I get to evo and get that perk about creators, then its going to be easy).

Also I do not like using that ability.

Anyway robots are a thing and I got a really good AI controlling them (Different AI for Sea/Sky/Land/Space).
So you get to see Mechas, robots of all varrieties and more.

Depending on the setting what you won't see is my magitech.
I get them out only against incredibly superior opponents who annoy or warrant it or generally settings with incredibly numerous armies.
My magitech is combined with many stuff to essentially make an Evangalion only better controlled and way more powerful.

For example one of the earliest test-projects was taken dogs.
Buffing them with runes and putting them on a combined regime of genetic modifications, cybernetics and stimulant coctails.

These War Dogs were not bad, more specifically against a modern army they would win more often than not.
Only bombarding them or shooting them from afar with sniper rifles would save you because they were not meant to be smart enough or be led, they were simply scavengers and hyper-aggresive canines made to create a mess. Meaning these were my shocktroopers.
>>
>>47876393
So question... how bad of an idea is it to come into this setting and make everyone (or just a large portion of the people who are willing) into an angel via infectious bite? Can I use infectious bite on vampires? That sounds like something that would be fun to do.
>>
>>47876299
18 Hellblazer
Funds, Mana, Synchronicity, Last Man Standing,
Liverpool
Age 23
Mystic -100
Mental fortitude, Gateways -150, Demonology -300,
Membership, Native Guide(Faerie)-50, Grimoire of True Names -75, Spell Book -50, Wand -100, The Dreamstone -300, The Book of Eternity -300, Armory -25, Demonology Notes -50,
Criminal +200, Demon Marked +150, Demonfoe +150,
Spend most of my time in the bar, meeting people on neutral ground or studying this worlds magic and improving my skills in it. Occasionally get out and about when I want to do some questing.
Continue
1 Food Fight
2 Terminator
3 Devil May Cry
4 Madoka
5 Vampire Diaries
6 Johnny Test
7 Final Fantasy XIV
8 Twilight
9 Shadowrun
10 Red Line
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>47876506
forgot to roll
>>
>>47876461
Given that Emrakul comes to Innistrad and corrupts the angels into horrible monstrosities? Very.
>>
>>47876506
Huh.
Suprised someone is willing to jump to this jump at all.
Poor ships tho.
>>
>>47876520
Bloody hell, I don't know what food fight is but I'm not looking forward to it. Need a new 1.
>>
>>47876527
poor ships?
>>
>>47876539
It's perhaps the worst animated movie ever made. Have a link to the Nostalgia Critic review, it encapsulates its horribleness pretty well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO1FdVSMZHA
>>
>>47876393
Ah, alright then. Atleast they'd still be angels from their import.

>>47876525
That's only after Nahiri fucks shit up through. If you don't take the 1000 Years In The Dark drawback, I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen during your stay.
>>
>>47876461
When Nahiri got loose she would drive the entire plane mad way faster. the humans would likely treat you like a saint for it though and every vampire on the plane would be out for your blood thats a major threat to their way of life. not sure what would happen to bitten werewolves. also i love that perk.
>>
>>47876506
>>47876520
Oh you poor fool. . . Exterminatus engaged.
>>
>>47876556
>not using the Fusion Dance'd Nostalgia Critic and JonTron reviews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt1RtPkIfu0

A reminder that someone asked WakfuAnon to make that Jump. And he did, the absolute madman.
>>
File: Raining.jpg (22 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
Raining.jpg
22 KB, 704x400
>>47874887
>Check OP, then check last thread.

>>47874927
The Wanderer.

>>47875206
Sometimes if it can't be avoided or solved some other way. Usually with whatever is available on hand while providing unfair advantages to them that raises eyebrows, but not high enough to guess the real source. I prefer not using an exterminatus where a simple scalpel would suffice. For a private army, robots comprised of tech from myriad worlds or magical summons. Which are usually brought out more to hold a territory when recruiting locals proves unviable or untenable.

>>47875840
I second Raildex.

Jumpers, do you find yourselves more often acting as meddlesome interlopers who get involved in whatever you come across or do you fade into the background and give it a nudge now and again?
>>
>>47875922
Really? I was actually asking because Raildex seems kinda underpowered to me, especially compared to the other Esper abilities. I'd much rather pick up Electromaster, are you sure there's no other place I can pick up a great foresight perk?
>>
>>47876599
If you take it with the Premonition Precog perk it gives you a kind of Psudo Plot Armor that is simply ridiculous.
>>
>>47874927
Paladin? Hopefully?

>>47875206
Biologically Created Soldiers and Monsters created via the many Biology Perks, and mass-produced via Geneforge Spawners.
I use them as an absolutely Last Resort if the Heros of the setting fail, or if I need to fight a BBEG with their own massive army I can't take on myself.
For example:I used my army in Forgotten Realms, when I usurped the Gods, to put new ones in their places. Because fuck those assholes who WON'T DO THEIR FUCKING JOBS!

I prefer not to use my Army most of the time, because I prefer a....light touch. Pushing Heros in the right direction, teaching them new tricks, helping them when they need it.

After all, if I did Everything, then once I'm gone people will be helpless.
>>
>>47876599
Clairvoyance is actually pretty damn good. Sure, it's not as immediately useful in combat as Electromaster and such. But it's good at what it does.
>>
>>47876393
Innistrad
> Age: 37 [Rolled15] (2/6/7)
> Location: Ashmouth [Rolled6]
> Background: Vampire
> Vampiric Body [Get a Freebie!]
> Falkenrath Pride [Get a Freebie!]
> Voldaren Decadence [-100CP]
> Sangromancy [-200CP]
> Unmaking [-300CP] Kek.
> Protector [-1000CP]
> Master Crafted Armour [Get a Freebie!]
> Master Crafted Weapon [Get a Freebie!]
> Decadent Mansion [-200CP]
> Multiversal Legacy [Get a Freebie!]
> Lab Escape [+200CP]
> The Dryad's Curse [+100CP]
> Moonlight Threshhold [+100CP]
> The Thirst [+100CP]
> In Need Of A Protector [+400CP]
> Overflow Error [-100CP]

After I bought that bathtub from Penny Dreadful, blood isn't so hard to find anymore. There used to be this complicated setup where I used altforms and the Life Gem to bleed out, and effectively self-cannibalize because the Life Gem is stupid, or take that one bottle from Spooky's House of Jumpscares and chug like I'm trying to forget, but now it's basically just, "Dunk your head in and start swallowing."
Also I guess I have that fridge from Bloodlines.
Jesus I never realized how much blood I have just sitting around.

Anyway... Haha... I guess I'm kindof the new prophet? Create a brand new goddess, shepherd the masses. Y'know.
Oh, but don't worry, I'm not like those other vampires. I'm in it for the science.

So, let's save humanity!
And I'll tear apart two siblings to extract their knowledge while I'm at it. Put a seal on some demons and extract some magicite.
It'll be fun.
>>
>>47876599
Touma level plot armor. . . underpowered, read mate, read.
>>
>>47876525 Upon seeing the emrakul card i am filled with incredible rage. WHY IS THAT THE FIRST F'ing spoiler you wankers. also that card is a pile of wank WANK. but more importantly they deliberately kept it ambigous whether it was em or nahiri the entire shadows story and they just drop it like that. god dammit.
>>
File: Angel 3.jpg (2 MB, 2600x1945) Image search: [Google]
Angel 3.jpg
2 MB, 2600x1945
>>47876393
Re-posting my build, mostly for kicks.

Innistrad-
0/2200
Church of Avacyn
Rolled for The Uldewald
Free Avacyn Will Protect You
Free Benevolent Protection
Discount Archmage
Discount Blessing
Discount Take Shelter Beneath My Wings
Protector
Free Silver Dagger
Discount Vault of the Archangel
Discount Slayer's Stronghold
Import 4 Companions

Broken Faith+600- Oh god this is goind to be hard, especially since this is "relatively early" in my chain so I can make use of Angels. But I can't resist Avacyn Waifu
The Dryad's Curse+200
Silver's Bite+200
Suspicious Lot+200
>>
More writefaggotry coming in the week. What do you all want to see, more Worm or a fresh chain?

I'll start as soon as I stop being sad fron last thread
>>
>>47876734
Whatever you want to write, anon.
>>
Why haven't they tried trowing SCP 682 into the general proximity SCP 001? That would almost defiantly kill it.
>>
>>47876755
>001
Isn't that the authors?
>>
>>47876712
what
>>
>>47876755
001 has no canon manifestation. So it could just as easily be a pile of papers listing all anomalies as it could be a seraph.
>>
>>47876755
I don't see what a lock has to do with anything.
>>
>>47876755
>>47876777
There are multiple SCP 001s on the website
You're supposed to choose which one is the REAL 001, and which ones are fake.
Or if none of them are real.
>>
>>47874927
Party Tourist
>>
>>47876777
Well apparently his sword can just wipe things out of existence so it should put the fucker down for good.
>>
>>47876734
Honestly I've been going on a bit of a Worm craze ever since you started posting your stuff, so that's something I'd like to see continued. Get some closure, you know?
>>
>>47876755
First, >>47876821 is right.

Second, even if SCP 001 was the angel, SCP 682 isn't guaranteed to beat anything in a fight, just survive it. He's lost fights before, such as against 076 whom he couldn't really fight back against in any capacity
>>
>>47876782
Sorry finished innistrad jump latest copy, went to mythic spoiler then suddenly felt all the salt.
>>
>>47876901
>He's lost fights before, such as against 076
Really?
The only story I remember reading involving them fight resulting in 076 dying and resurrecting. He did fuck 682 up, though.
>>
>>47876925
Explain the salt.
>>
>>47876901
I though able was just a stronk guy who was really hard to kill and always comes back.
>>
>>47874927
story breaker.
>>
First off, Dullahan's Chain is over...?

Oh... Dullahan, didn't you have any one ups? Always stock up one ups, girl...

QUESTION FOR ASA:

What did you do in Youtube jump
>>
>>47874927
Deprived
>>
>>47876925
I'm pretty sure they're gonna reveal Nahiri lured the Eldrazi there with all her lithomancy stuff.

After all, her plane got fucked up by them. Why not Sorin's too?
>>
>>47876954
It was the Santa chain's alternate failure condition or something.

Regardless, one-ups weren't gonna help with that.
>>
>>47876933
Call it a draw, then. Either way, despite his perfect immortality he doesn't have the most destructive power, especially with regard to all SCPs
>>
>>47876933
>>47876944
Also, I fucked up. I meant 173, which made 682 grow a bunch of eyes and when they poked them out it wrecked his shit
>>
>>47876933
There was the statue thing, which he wasn't eager to take his eye's off of at all. Then, there was the rabbit thing that eats everything. Also, the fight with the thing that kills you if you see it's face.
>>
File: VtMB 1.2.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
VtMB 1.2.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Oopdate to remove sun weakness after the jump.

Figured it was worth it so that people aren't worried about accidentally using a discipline at the beach and setting themselves on fire.

It's pretty much just one note that got changed.
>>
>>47876901
How would 682 fare against an FISS 5
>>
>>47877066
He would live, but that's the only guarantee. He might not even be able to damage a FISS above 2
>>
>>47876971
>>47876938
i know nahiri probably did, i just wanted wizards to try decennt writing for the first time in years and stick to the mystery element rather than just going this'll work bam twist.
>>
>>47876938
Just look at emrakuls card here. Playing this is literally an I WIN button.
>>
How would you go about getting TK on a similar level to Grana (Psyren)?
>>
File: Vampire 21.jpg (121 KB, 800x977) Image search: [Google]
Vampire 21.jpg
121 KB, 800x977
>>47877051
Reposting, just because
I arrived as a Hellsing Style Vampire

Vampire the Masqurade:Bloodlines Universe-
0/1500
Rolled for 25
Drop-In
Brujah. JUSTICE is my Utopia
Free Blood Buff
Free Celerity 1, Paid to Celerity 3
Free Potence 1, Paid to Potence 3
Free Presence 1
Protean(In universe it's easier to level up a non-clan dicipline you have than to learn one) 1
Auspex 1
Fortitude 1
Free Blood Bond
Free Embrace
Free Lockpicking
Discout Sneaking
Free Heather(Embraced once she's ready)
Tal'Mahe'Ra Blade
Sauloscept
And toss the 50 remaining CP on a Colt I guess

To Be Continued+200
Gehenna+300

It was....entertaining
>>
>>47876971
Wasn't she the retard that let them out in the first place even though literally everyone was telling her not to?
>>
File: new emrakul.jpg (68 KB, 604x744) Image search: [Google]
new emrakul.jpg
68 KB, 604x744
>>47877121
That's old Emrakul. Here's the new one.
>>
>>47877025
If the rabbit can just eat everything why didn't he just smash it?
>>
>>47877162
no she was the one that invented the way to seal them with help from sorin and ugin. nissa is the retard she literally released them hoping they would go somewhere else and leave zendikar alone.
>>
File: 635613315290815582.jpg (52 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
635613315290815582.jpg
52 KB, 375x523
>>47877183
My god its still op as fuck. Also another.
>>
>>47877162
Nope. She's the woman who sealed them, then spend five thousand years watching over their seal.

Before Sorin abandoned her, she got pissed, and vampire asshole sealed her in his vault for another thousand years.

You're thinking of Nissa. Who's retarded, yes. Nahiri is just ANGRY.
>>
>>47877121
>>47877183
>>47877217
Wait, isn't this one of the bonus bosses from Age of Ice?

I can see why everyone is always so salty about it, then.
>>
>>47877217
...pretty sure that one is fanmade.
>>
>>47877201
Ii don't remember. Been a while since I read it, so I only remember how the fights went.
>>
>>47877245
Yeah I think so. Not much worse than real though.
>>
>>47877236
Yes.
>>
File: Trigun WIP.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Trigun WIP.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Anon from last night who claimed the Trigun jump here.

Here's my WIP, hoping for some feedback as this is my first Jump.

Prices are very much subject to change and I'm still not quite satisfied with the balance of several perks. I'd also love some suggestions for the unfinished origins, think I might have gotten a little carried away with the number on offer.
>>
>>47877290
How do I become this?
>>
>>47876556
>>47876588
>>47876583
right, so I am going to spend the entire jump drinking and sending hordes of laser raptors into the city/market/hell.
>>
>>47877311
Eat it or steal its body. In either Age of Ice, or Innistrad with the Nahiri drawback.
>>
>>47876975
What about Three Strikes from 9 to 5?
>>
>>47874927
Empress.
>>
>>47877362
If those strikes could help prevent the global population from discovering the existence of Claus? Probably.

But, Dullahanon already ended it.
>>
>>47874927
Walking Calamity
>>
File: NahiriTheLithomancer.jpg (142 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
NahiriTheLithomancer.jpg
142 KB, 500x700
>>47876393
Builds! I'm finally done.

Vampire [Free]
>perks:
Enhanced Senses [100] Always take senses.
Vampiric Body [Free] Vampire Pride! I'm pretty sure I'm already ninja enough that this total overkill. But sure.
Falkenrath Pride [Free] Better flight!
Markov Dominance [100] Obey Me.
Stromkirk Guile [200] Sneaky, Sneaky
Sangromancy [200] Blood Magic, go! Also, the basis to learn Rotspeak.
The Beginning of a Bloodline [300] Mwahahaha
Unmaking [300] Useful as all holy hell.
>items:
Master Crafted Armour [Free] Fancy as fuck.
Master Crafted Weapon [Free] Nice, but... I was thinking I'd get something else...
Parasite Blade [300] Like this. Edgy, but useful. Especially considering I can feed through this.
>lands:
Moorland Haunt [400] Ah, white mana. I'll need that for the lithomancy I want to learn. And blue, for the mind magics I want to use.
Decadent Mansion [200] Home sweet home. Perfect for all my vampire needs. And also for my sangromancy, pyromancy, and summoning.
>companions:
Companion Import - Arixen & Khisanth [100] Taking Church, Angel, Avacyn Will Protect You, Warding, Archmage, Vampiric Body, Moonsilver Spear, The Dryad's Curse, and Howlpack Hunt
>drawbacks:
The Dryad's Curse [+100] Well, watch for people with stakes, I guess?
Moonlight Threshold [+100] Eh. Sure.
The Thirst [+100] regrettable, but fine.
Howlpack hunt [+300] Oh hey, Wolves. You know, my blade thirsts. And I can sniff you out when you're still human...
1000 Years In The Dark [+600] Gonna side with Nahiri on this one. Fuckin' Sorin's an asshole. Not sure if Innistrad is gonna burn yet though... Probably going to try and contain our wrath to just him and what he holds dear. I know such exquisite tortures...

So, I'm sitting in a vault... This is boring. But atleast I have my powers to entertain me, and some demons to smite/bind, and... hello, what's that?

>"Now you don't look like a demon. They call me the Walker of Twilight... Pleased to meet you, my lady."
>>
>>47877051
Why not?

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
> Age: 26 [Rolled6]
> Identity: Nerd
> Clan: Malkavian
> Blood Buff [Get a Freebie!]
> Obfuscate (LV.1) [Get a Freebie!]
> Auspex (LV.1) [Get a Freebie!]
> Dementation (LV.1) [Get a Freebie!]
> Blood Bond [Get a Freebie!]
> Embrace [Get a Freebie?]
> Inspection [-400CP]
> Hacking [Get a Freebie!]
> Finance [-100CP]
> Scholarship [-200CP]
> Ghoul [Get a Freebie?]
> Fridge of Blood [-100CP]
> Odious Chalice [-100CP]
> Sauloscept [-300CP]
> To Be Continued [+200CP]

In my original build I was a Tremere, because they're like scholars and warlocks and shit and it's neat, and I was like, "Oh cool I'll learn all about blood magic", but then much later I learned what officially joining the Tremere clan entails and I was like "Fuuuuuck that."
So now I'm patently insane! AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST.

I also originally bought multiples of the fridge for, like, shitloads of blood, but as new jumps came out blood became less and less of an issue, and now I just have the one.
I can probably copy individual blood packs with the Pixel Transmogrifier anyway. It's just blood.

Anyway, I mostly followed the plot with maybe a lot more "I can't take any of you fuckers seriously" than any of the canon dialogue options allow. I also abused the fuck out of invisibility powers. The fuuuuck.
Read a lot of books. Did some mad science. Animorph'd a Werewolf.
And I probably diabolized some fuckers after the plot was resolved.
>>
>>47877402
Maybe someone should tell Dullahanon that it might not be over yet.
>>
>>47877298
I don't think I've seen 100, 300, 600, 800 before. I personally don't like it, but I don't speak for everyone.

Are the Plant and Insurance 100 perks meant to be discounted, or is that just a mistake?

As a suggestion for Outlaw, maybe a perk based around getting rare and, better yet, highly illegal items. I don't know. If you do add a gang perk I suggest not making it about getting a bunch of minions or, if it is, add a nice spin to it or something.

Otherwise, this looks pretty good, keep it up.
>>
>>47877298
Feels like you could probably go 1 2 4 6 for everything except Plant. Also, Angel Arm might be better off as an item than a perk. Maybe add truly impossible gun skills (as in, blow a massive flying fist off-target with a couple of shots, shoot someone's bullet) as a 400 and raise the passive reality warping to 800?

Also, one thing that always frustrates me is when people writing perks assume nobody outside of a background will take them. E.g., you don't have to be a plant to buy Hard Puncher.
>>
>>47877298
>Donuts
It's all I expected out of it, and it was given.
>>
>>47877582
Ah, just noticed Gunpowder Tea. Maybe making that discounted for Plants as well would work instead of giving them a unique 600.
>>
>>47876755
SCP 682 is too popular to ever be killed.
>>
>>47877051
And why not. Posting my build for this too.

Socialite
Malkavian
>disciplines:
Blood Buff [Free]
Obfuscate 2 [100]
Auspex 1 [Free]
Dementation 1 [Free]
Protean 1 [150]
>skills:
Blood Bond [Free]
Embrace [Free]
Finance [200]
Scholarship [400]
Haggling [Free]
Seduction [100]
Persuasion [200]
>items:
Ghoul [Free] Heather is nice.
Heavy Leather [50]
Fridge of Blood [100]
>drawbacks:
Fornication [+100] Hey, Heather?
To Be Continued [+200] What? What? What the fuck is up with this world?

It's time to follow the plot. Mostly. Being a Malk is fffffuuuuunnnnn.

I, uh, might have eaten some vamps too. Gotta get a higher Generation after all.
>>
>>47877324
great, I still have 100 cp to burn in food fight. I can't willfully inflict this place upon my companions, so what is the least worst Ike I could have join me?
>>
>>47877582
>>47877298
Angel Arm is a function of the anatomy of a plant (basically, two of them fusing together) so it should definitely be a perk, not an item.
>>
>>47877515
DULLAHANON, IT'S NOT OVER YET!

YOU'RE NOT FINISHED YET
>>
>>47877298
This is based off the manga right?
Plant's also have an automatic self defense systems in the form of wings, so you might want to fold that into the Angel Arm, along with their stranger powers.
>>
>>47877639
Eh, arguable. Jumpers have ways around restrictions like that.

Blood and Thunder also has no excuse for not being an item either. Maybe replace that with a customized gimmick, like animal control, super hypnosis, or psychokinesis?
>>
File: ajvjauvhapbak.jpg (642 KB, 1920x2101) Image search: [Google]
ajvjauvhapbak.jpg
642 KB, 1920x2101
So what kinda durability does FISS 5 actually give you?
>>
>>47877720
Hiroshima-level. It literally tells you in the jump.
>>
>>47877720
Tank a small nuke, such as little boy.
>>
>>47877720
The benchmark it gives you is the Little Boy nuclear device dropped on Hiroshima. So 15 kilotons of TNT, or 63 terajoules of energy.
>>
File: tumblr_lq79iwQ1Ha1qjt8qso1_500.gif (477 KB, 500x190) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lq79iwQ1Ha1qjt8qso1_500.gif
477 KB, 500x190
>>47877654
>>47877515
>>47877402
Oh.

Well, now.

That's fun.
>>
>>47877578
>>47877582
Yeah, prices are definitely going to be redone that was mostly because I was concerned over balance over some of the capstones

>Maybe add truly impossible gun skills (as in, blow a massive flying fist off-target with a couple of shots, shoot someone's bullet)

I basically do have this it's just divided between Hard Puncher, Gunpowder Tea and the .45 Colt. But I'll definitely consider revising.

>Also, one thing that always frustrates me is when people writing perks assume nobody outside of a background will take them. E.g., you don't have to be a plant to buy Hard Puncher.

I'm not sure I'm understanding, are you referring to me specifically citing being a Plant within the perk? It wasn't my intention to imply you MUST be a Plant to purchase that perk, I'll definitely clear that up.

>>47877608

You're Welcome, Anon.
>>
>>47877752
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4qdpiad_Q0
>>
>>47877720
Resist thousands of PSI of overpressure and temperatures in excess of a hundred million degrees Celsius.
>>
>>47877298
Is the cap on the number of times you can use the Angel Arm fiat based or can you raise it with abilities from other jumps?
>>
File: 1334185919124.jpg (67 KB, 282x341) Image search: [Google]
1334185919124.jpg
67 KB, 282x341
>>47877654
Actually, Dullahanon had both Three Strikes and "Well that was weird..." so yeah, it’s not over.
>>
>>47877761
Yeah, that's just a pet peeve of mine. It's annoying to have perks described specifically in terms of a background unless they're unique to that background. Take that with a grain of salt.

Oh, one more thing. Cybernetic machine gun arm?
>>
>>47877752
Eh. Your chain in the end - that was an epic, if tearful, ending you wrote up. Would hate to waste it like that.
>>
>>47877311
or zendikar next week
>>
>>47877639
This was very much my thoughts as well regarding Angel Arms

>>47877681
This is almost entirely based off the anime. I plan on rereading the manga very soon (as I haven't read it in years) to help flesh things out a bit more. I also have the mangaverse set up as a drawback.

>>47877701

I completely agree with Blood and Thunder I really could NOT think of an appropriate capstone and realized as I was writing it would work better as an item. I worked this out during a bout of insomnia last night so I'm sure there are a bunch of screwing things like that in the jump right now.
>>
>>47877298
The .45 Colt is needed for the Angel Arm.

But is free and restricted to Plant.

You can buy Angel Arm as a non-Plant.

Uhhh...
>>
>>47877833
could be that the next jump starts with an amnesia drawback? Possibly a locked powers drawback as well? Seeing as, J was it?, cheated to knock dullahananon out of chain and this is jumpchans way of putting things right or something?
>>
>>47877729
>>47877731
>>47877742
Oh I always assumed little boy was a character from the setting. Seemed like a super hero esc name.
>>
>>47877876
I think that would be a bit too dark of a pun for a kid superhero with nuclear powers.
>>
>>47877775
To be honest I've kind of been waiting on judgement from the thread, Angel Arm is the one perk I was incredibly concerned with being far and away more powerful than the other perks on offer so I quickly threw in a bunch of drawbacks to offset that without really giving much thought to outside influence. Right now I'm going to say yes, as I recall Knives was very much capable of multiple uses however I would probably say as a Hard Cap no more than... 5?
>>
>>47877876
Nope. Just the nuke.
>>
>>47877840
Honestly, I don't know if the drawback would cover. Plants have a waaay more versatile set of abilities in the original manga than they do in the anime. That's part of why I feel they should be included in the Angel Arm perk (unless you think the anime and manga are different enough to make for separate jumps). It would also justify putting the other costs of backgrounds at 1 2 4 6, while keeping Plants as more expensive.
>>
>>47877831

I can definitely understand that, I'll be changed for the next version.

>Cybernetic machine gun arm?

On my list of items that have yet to be incorporated.
>>
File: 1464613085295.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464613085295.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
Real question, just how many people decided to take the 42nd supreme being perk in Overlord? It seems really, really good but most builds I've seen go local instead.
>>
>>47877891
No I never assumed him to have nuclear powers. Just something like a kid with mr incredible type powers.
>>
>>47876393
I'd still like to know if I can use Mario paintings as Mana Bonds.

Here's the description: Warp Paintings (600 points): Painting a picture will create a pocket dimension that will include
whatever is depicted in the painting. By leaping through the painting, you will enter or exit the pocket
dimension. There are, however, some limitations to this ability. For instance, the pocket dimension is,
at maximum, 5 km2.. You will also have no control over what fills the dimension outside of the
painting. You can use the dimension to store items, but you will have to make sure that no pests like
Goombas spawn and damage your stuff. No living beings that are created in the warp dimension can
leave. The perk does not come with actual painting skills. Get practicing!
>>
>>47877927
You get more stuff from being local. It's just cheaper overall, and it probably wouldn't be too hard to get Ainz to think you're a player.
>>
>>47877913
Wouldn't be the first time a jump did that anway, and all these plant powers sound interesting.
>>
>>47877927
It forcibly changes your personality, and makes you unwilling to stop all the terrible shit the guild does. No fucking way I'm taking that.
>>
>>47877870
Indeed.

It's not over yet.

>>47877779

What's "Three Strikes" and "Well that was weird" from?
>>
>>47877927
Eh, it's not that good. The discount it gives you over just going player normally is... negligible. Atleast compared to the Capital E Evil you have to allow Nazarick's monsters to get away with.
>>
>>47877913
>>47877925
Oh, besides, wouldn't the manga powers need to be listed anyway so people can be informed without having to track it down?
>>
>>47877862

Very true, I'll fix that. I think Angel Arm should be restricted to Plants simply due to the necessary biological requirements.

>>47877913
>Honestly, I don't know if the drawback would cover. Plants have a waaay more versatile set of abilities in the original manga than they do in the anime. That's part of why I feel they should be included in the Angel Arm perk (unless you think the anime and manga are different enough to make for separate jumps)

I want to reread the manga before I make any definitive calls regarding manga feats as I truly have very limited recollection. Maybe I jumped the gun posting this before having done that? It is definitely under consideration though, thanks Anon.
>>
>>47877631
so noone is gonna give me a suggestion. Am I just gonna have to not spend the last 100? I want to be finished with this nightmare realm.
>>
>>47877927
It is a cool option but it restricts your build too much, it offers a number of perks with slightly higher point efficiency but buying things separately is just objectively better for most builds.
>>
>>47878012
>>47877631
Just toss it. That's what I did, I didn't want a product line so I decided just not to spend all the points.
>>
>>47877989
9-5
>>
>>47874927
Crusader, ofc!
>>47875206
Brave men and women i've brainwa- i mean recruited to fight for their rightful place in the world.
>>47875276
thanks anon
>>
>>47877927
It's okay if you don't mind the evil.
But it also costs you 700cp more than local for getting Realm of Heroes and Level 100, which everyone wants.
And in exchange you only get the free 300cp race and a free companion, but you still want to pick up the perks from your specialization and maybe a bit of gear, which you can't afford.

Locals on the other hand get Realm of Heroes free, and they also effectively get a bunch of Innate talents free because of double discounts, and they still have enough CP left to take a whole perk tree for their origin, get a bit of gear and maybe import a few companions.
Being a part of AOO just isn't worth that much.
>>
>>47877840
Another good capstone idea is extreme skill in figuring out out how to completely destroy someone. You probably won't kill them, and it might cost you your life, but if it's possible to completely break someone into a shell of who they were, you can figure out how.
>>
File: [the ride never ends].gif (3 MB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
[the ride never ends].gif
3 MB, 576x324
>>47878012
>I want to be finished with this nightmare realm.
>>
>>47877927
It is too expensive for what it does and comes with difficulties.
>>
>>47878012
Get another 100cp perk? And one piece / pirates of the Caribbean for a replacement.
>>
>>47878009
>Very true, I'll fix that. I think Angel Arm should be restricted to Plants simply due to the necessary biological requirements.
Ehhh. I wouldn't do that, honestly. Biological requirements and logic are often ignored with cross-tree purchases.

Personally, I would keep it an expensive perk available for all, and make the .45 Colt free and restricted with the Angel Arm perk.
>>
>>47877899
Honestly, I'd say you probably don't need a cap at all. We have jumps that literally offer you casual city busting power right out of the gate. Angel Arms can only be used extremely sparingly, are fairly unwieldy weapons, and need to be charged, leaving you somewhat vulnerable. It's fine that you can overcome those limitations with stuff from other jumps, since jumps are supposed to be built in a vacuum.
Also, are you going to include Wolfwood's combat drugs?
>>
>>47877631
Vault Boy. You know you want the little sociopath.
>>
>>47878054
what 100cp perk? the non drop in ones are punishments that you pay for.
>>
>>47877952
Was already answered and even added to the jump notes.
The answer was no btw.
>>
>>47878044
Do you mean like Legato and his mind games for deconstructing Vash's philosophy? That could work, thank you anon.
>>
File: tumblr_ntro50jiqn1uaylcyo1_1280.jpg (167 KB, 564x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntro50jiqn1uaylcyo1_1280.jpg
167 KB, 564x1000
>>47877927
>>47877988
I went 42, it makes you ok with evil acts sure but not evil yourself, not getting into the moral implicationsnof that.

But if you join ainz guild as one of the supremes you get access to the guild vault.

Think about that. All those world items, all that gear, and the ring is a big juicy cherry on top.

Im a massive ainzfag though so what do I know.
>>
>>47878074
I really don't, thats not someone I want to pal around with.
>>
>>47878101
Yeah, exactly what I mean. Glad I was able to help. Now I don't have to figure out how to become a Naagloshii in Dresden.
>>
>>47878069
>>47878101
I always get the feeling that sometimes jumpmakers miss posts that come before their most recent one.
>>
>>47878104
If you're strong enough you can just crush AOO and take the loot for yourself.

Ainz himself is not combat optimized. He's also "only" level 100 and doesn't have Realm of Heroes, so 1on1 a jumper who takes both + a set of divine gear has a pretty good chance of winning.

Factor in out of jump powers for dealing with the NPCs and you can have all the Ainz loot even without 42nd.
>>
>>47877927
The Mage perks are too fucking good to not take with me. That one which lets me reproduce any spell I could ever want in my favorite magic system in particular is just pure sex.
>>
>>47877051
You didn't put your name in the notes, Cool Cats.
The meme must continue.

Also, would 401(k) from Highschool of the Dead let you hold blood in reserve to use for vamp powers?
I don't know how vamps work in this setting. Blood is essentially food for them, right? Or is it more esoteric?
>>
>>47878104
You can just cream the guild itself and magpie all the stuff if you just want the stuff, since they don't seem to be much more than a party of level 20 D&D characters+minions.

You can be a whateverfag for all I care though. More power to you.
>>
>>47878156
Or if you don't like fun and have a multitude of stealth/phasing perks you could literally just waltz through the walls and nab everything.
>>
>>47877927
I did, mostly for the Free NPC and to TRY to guide Ainz and the Guild on the Right Path
>>
>>47878061
>Personally, I would keep it an expensive perk available for all, and make the .45 Colt free and restricted with the Angel Arm perk.

So as is? If someone did purchase Angel Arm as a non-Plant they would need to not only have plant dna for themselves but also an object (probably a weapon) with plant materials built in just to work. If everyone else is okay with it I'll leave it open to a Jumper's discretion whether they want to go through with that.
>>
>>47877927
I did because i wanted the companion slot even if i lost her the next jump.
>>
>>47878160
This. If you go local and take Elf or Human as a race and summoning spec you also get Magical Powerhouse (or any other talent), Alchemist and Enhanced Summoning free.

>>47878187
Nah, Ainz and the NPCs are wearing some of my loot. Need to kill them as well.
>>
>>47877720
>FISS
It kind of sucks that you have to pass on the main point of the jump because you want FISS, why can't drop in be a student too? Also what if you are a child at the end of the jump before it?
>>
>>47878156
While this is true Im not sure how easy it would really be. Ainz is not combat optimized but all his npcs are and they are max loyalty to him not to mention a few of them are as smart as ainz pretends to be. And that is before you get into the world items of which ainz has several.

Plus the ring is awesome for when you need a vacation.
>>
>>47878095
Ah. My bad, thanks.

Now I need a new plan. Maybe I can just shrink some mountains down and store then in the warehouse? Or would that fuck up their ability to produce mana?
>>
>>47878104
ALL HAIL LORD AINZ

>>47877927
I went 42d even though, as others have pointed out, its not as advantageous as local in terms of points spent versus rewards reaped. I went 42d because I think that Nazarick has potential. There's a ton of power there, and while Ainz and crew are evil by alignment they've shown themselves capable of doing good, or at least just, things.

So to my mind that means that they aren't the cripplingly stupid evil or chaotic evil of D&D.

Harness their power correctly, mostly by helping Ainz steer the guild in a positive direction, and you could do some pretty awesome nation building there. Ainz is predisposed toward democratic problem solving, the guild was set up so that everyone had an equal voice, so getting him on board with setting up some type of constitutional monarchy in the areas the guild takes wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

You treat the peasants and working class like people and not cattle and you'll win them over easily enough as well.
>>
>>47878202
I'd suggest putting in the requirement for plant biology in explaining how it works, then leave it to the Jumper to figure out how to get around that requirement.
>>
>>47877927
I have a chain where I went Overlord Jump 1, It actually seems kinda?? tempting but apparently I can't do math

1600/1600(Powerless +100, Embroiled In Politics +200, Rival Player +300)

Capital of the Kingdom, Re-estrize
28 Age
Player
Angel(0)
Magic Caster

Perks:
Tolerance for Evil(0)
Personal Inventory(0)
Universal Languange(0)
Themed Aesthetics(0)
Level One Hundred(0)
42nd Supreme Being(1000)
Class Skills - Magic Caster(Divine, 0)
Dark Wisdom(200)

Gear:
Golden Coins(0)
Medium Tier Equipment(0)
Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown(0)
Ring of Elru(200 free CP, Discount, 200)
Legendary Tier Equipment(200)

Companions:
Homonculus Maid(0)
Custom NPC (1)

Philia(400/400)
Race: Doppelganger
Origin: Drop-in
Perks:
Level 100(0)
Themed Aesthetics x 2(0)
Personal Inventory(0)
Tolerance for Evil(0)
Class Skills(Sorcerous Swordsman,0)
Class Skills(Magic Warrior,100)
Shared Languange(0)
Unified Focus(300)
Gear:
Golden Coins(0)
Medium Tier Equipment(0)
Legendary Set(0)

What would be an alternative chain that gets the custom npc and level 100?
I'm honestly curious.
>>
>>47878222
Not to mention a rank 5 FISS is about the same money for that shitty Power armor.

Cut in half the price for all items then put the discounts to apply on that and then you have things which might be worth taking.
>>
>>47878224
Shalltear is the strongest one in direct combat, that's canon.
She's also overconfident as hell. And a vampire with the relevant weaknesses.
And speaking of world items? Ring of Elru. Double your already ridiculous magical power, get immunity to most other world items, that thing is awesome.

>Plus the ring is awesome for when you need a vacation.
Can't argue with this one though. At least if you like the Nazarik folk.
>>
>>47878206
Hey, amalur, assuming you take the entire vampire tree and your own Parasite Blade, how close are you to Sorin himself?

Also, vampires get more powerful as they age, going by the Elder Vampires mention? Does being stuck in the helvault for a millenia let you age up a bit?
>>
>>47878291
Ring of Elru may or may not be that useful, considering the Eye of the Serpent from Sword and Sorcery. If they stack multiplicatively it's magnificent (20x power!), while if it's just additive it's not so much (11x power isn't that much better than 10x).
>>
>>47878136
Sorry, I'm doing a bunch of other stuff at the moment and just clicking in and refreshing and answering what I see, it's not my intention at all to ignore anyone providing feedback.

>>47878069
>Honestly, I'd say you probably don't need a cap at all. We have jumps that literally offer you casual city busting power right out of the gate. Angel Arms can only be used extremely sparingly, are fairly unwieldy weapons, and need to be charged, leaving you somewhat vulnerable. It's fine that you can overcome those limitations with stuff from other jumps, since jumps are supposed to be built in a vacuum.

These are all true, perhaps as stated in the perk it just takes time to unlock and prepare oneself for such strenuous use rather than a hard set limit.

>Also, are you going to include Wolfwood's combat drugs?

From the manga? As I stated above everything from the manga is still under advisement as my memory is none to fresh. I'll make a note for them and decide when I get there in the manga. I also recall (and from peeking at the wiki) that there was an object capable of shutting down Legato's powers so I'm mulling over the idea of offering an item that could shutdown psychic powers but we'll see.
>>
Jumpers, I know you just want an excuse. Sperg about your chain, perk combos, multi-jump projects, and in-general, what makes you a special snowflake.
>>
>>47877927
I.....was tempted you know?
Go as the 42nd supreme being.
Get tons of loyal to (me) people.

But being local or player grants you lotsa power.
I mean a very loyal follower?

The Overlord jump has a Personal power VS Safety theme of sorts in its making.

Be the 42nd Supreme being and you can be safe and just about untouchable in the setting.
From the other hand.
Be a Local and you can get so much personal power which makes a jumper really damn badass.

(Like that be able to use any magical items....like say Thors hammer, that is some good power there).

The innate talents are fucking awesome and worth the trouble of taking drawbacks for them.
World Items are a much needed thing and with the free cp plus discount you can easilly buy one.
Frankly I would go player for the npc if I lack at least two loyal beyond death companion (But I got my quirky miniboss squad in Basilisk so shit is cooler than Ice T).

>>47878291
Apart from Holy power, she mitigates that dude by being a a holy class I think.
>>
>>47878339
>what makes you a special snowflake.

I'm the only one here doing it right.
>>
>>47878222
The most common power is prohibitively expensive for any origin other than the one that takes you out of the jump's theme and has a mandatory drawback.
>>
>>47878328
Multiplicative is terrible anyway because of diminishing returns.
>>
>>47878156
NOBODY has ever been able to gets passed AOO's dungeon. Not even massive thousand man raids of combat-oriented PCs from top guilds.
>>
>>47878410
>diminishing returns
How about no, yep that is definitely a no.
>>
>>47878339
I AM THE ULTIMATE CRAFTER
I run the best damn crafting guild in the multiverse
All the fucking crafting perks and clairvoyant perks

And for what reason?

Just so I can sell paranoia inducing specific items to people. Just what they need, before they knew they needed it.
>>
>>47878421
>>47878156
>AOO

Its Ainz Ooal Gown. AOG.
>>
>>47878234
Will do!
>>
>>47878410
It's an item, not a perk. So either way, it's one of very few things that ignores diminishing returns.
>>
>>47878421
Yeah, but they were limited to level 100. Not Realm of Heroes and Level 100 and Abyss of Magic and whatever perks and gear you pick up here.

Not to mention what out-of-jump powers you can have.

Yggdrassil was a game. This isn't, not anymore. Even in-setting stuff like Innate Talents are out-of-context for Ainz, all the locals are lacking is raw power. Which you can have, in spades.
>>
File: 1328674138286.jpg (96 KB, 400x582) Image search: [Google]
1328674138286.jpg
96 KB, 400x582
>>47878410
>diminishing returns
>>
>>47878156
Aimz ends up founding a utopian society though, his methods are questionable but his results are pretty damn good.
>>
>>47878471
You're still underestimating the massive difficulty inherent in doing this. It's not some easy smash and grab.
>>
>>47874927
Vampire Lord
>>
>>47878506
Except for the people in the skin farm.
>>
>>47874927
Shotgun Emperor.
>>
>>47878508
Some people will never understand that sometimes they will have a hard time anon.
>>
So how do I survive destroying my own soul?

After all, without a soul, you can't be Evil. Maybe evil, but not Evil. Capital-E Evil requires a soul. It requires metaphysical presence. Something that can be weighed and judged. Without that... you might as well not exist.
>>
>>47878471
As a Lvl 100 with ROH you are just a top tier Lvl 100.
>>
>>47878526
Oh yeah those people are literally in hell. Yeah someone should do something about that.
>>
>>47878526
>skin farm
>people
Anon, two legged sheep are not people. C'mon now, keep up.
>>
>>47878538
Be a Blank in WH40K. They seem to do pretty well.
>>
>>47878506
Don't care. Busy looting his stuff.

I'm also converting the unwashed masses to worshipping ME, since i have a lot of perks that grant me benefits from that. I'll built my own utopia, thank you very much.

And that's not even getting into the "the ends justify the means, or do they" debate.

>>47878508
I'm not saying it will be easy. But depending on where you are in your chain and what resources you have access to it will be doable.

>>47878539
Yeah, enough to take on anyone in-setting 1on1 and win. Without counting out-of-jump powers or companions.
Didn't we just have the "what's your army like" discussion earlier this thread?
>>
>>47877927
Local yokel. Wanted too many things there thus player was not an option. I just sort of abused x-men omega teleport to yoink gear from them, and teleport spammed me way into the tomb then tomb treasury with a nicked ring at the decade's end to clear them out before going.

>>47878156
You don't even really need to crush them depending on approach. So long as you can nick off with a ring then capitalize on it before it's noticed to get into the treasury then sneak past Actor you can get in. Of course there's some fiddling with ring off then ring back on and the whole acquiring/sneaking but yeah.

>>47878339
Got nothing completed that I'd really boast about. It's been a dry run on inspiration for the past couple months. Latest thing was a thought experiment on how to circumvent the golden chain's restrictions in Val's former combo out of boredom. Which isn't really something to go on about. Only multi jump project I have right now is a lotus eater prison in the form of a couch designed to trap whatever I come across in the chain. So far, very much a wip.

>>47878421
>>47878508
Without OOC powers it'd be a difficult prospect at the very best, yes. Not that it's to be looked on lightly, as world items are a bitch. Given it's the sanctum of a bunch of paranoid PKers it needs caution in approach. Not impossible ever, especially with most of it's force gone.

>>47878554
Confirmed, elves are not people.
>>
>>47878339

Two-three major projects

"The regalia of the bun" - Super mecha, importing everywhere I can get a mech imported as my pimped out ride
"Please, Bear my children" - Make my seed strong (aka get as many inheritable powersets and perks as physically possible, stuff like Cyborg Level 3 or being a Gem and having half-gem kids)
annnnd
Due to anon intervention
"Wearing her like a suit" - Making an entire equipment loadout of waifus, demon weapon babe, sentient mecha wife, armor wife, that kind of thing

I'm hitting a stall in the Gundam AGE jump but that's because I'm trying not to phone it in writing the DLC, I'm at Grey Knight, Blue Knight and Green Knight so it's getting painfulto make sure it stays quality throughout
>>
>>47878538
1. that's not quite how morality works,it's more about what you do and how you think of people.
But >>47878571 is pretty much right on the destroying your own soul thing, good luck with the whole "no one with a soul wants to be anywhere near you due to the Metaphysical discomfort of the energy void where a soul would be" thing
>>
File: VtMB 1.21.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
VtMB 1.21.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47878172
Oh yeah. Fixed.

As for the question honestly I've no idea, really more a call to make for whoever made Highschool of the Dead. There's probably a lot of vaguely equatable stuff to this.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>47876506
19 Foodfight!
Drop-In
Age 11
Is This Fountain Rules? -50, Am I Dead Yet?, That Just Sort Of Happened To Me -150, It's Called Evil Poison Bites Death -300,
Riffing Team -100, Circulars and Ibuprofen -100, Practically A Farmer's Market -200,
Right, time to drink till its time to leave. That and hang out with my companions in the warehouse. Also, set packs of laser raptors loose into the market/city/hellscape.
Continue
1 Pirates of the Caribbean
2 Terminator
3 Devil May Cry
4 Madoka
5 Vampire Diaries
6 Johnny Test
7 Final Fantasy XIV
8 Twilight
9 Shadowrun
10 Red Line
>>
>>47878339
I don't do anything that others don't do, I think. I am fond of basically shooting myself in the foot just to keep things interesting, though.
>>
>>47878624
Terminator, this gone be goood. Need a new 2.
>>
>>47878614
Why can't Drop-In's be students in PS238?
>>
>>47878646
Viscera Cleanup Detail.
>>
>>47878666
and it goes in the queue.
>>
Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1-HAHAHA! Time for Justice!
0/2000
Good Samaritan
Free Reach My Hands Out
Free Nothing in this World is Useless!
Discount Superior Combination
Discount Above the Influence
Discount Kamen Rider 000
Desire Collector
Gaia's Lost Work- With the Above I can easily make Core Medals for cool creatures. Like Chryssalids!
Friendship is my BuddyX2- 4 Companions as Sidekick Riders. I'll have to decide what they get later.

Begins Night+0
Let's Go Kamen Rider+0
Kamen Rider W.T.F?+100
Wisp Brigade+100- Drill Memory. Hello Anti-spiral
Pay the Piper+200
The Dead are Not Silent+600- My Fallen Foes. How I wish I had never been forced to take lives in the first place. But for those who Refuse Redemption, who simply seek to induldge in their Evil. There is only, The Final Justice. Return to thine slumber, and hopefully Awaken as Good.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.