[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you handle sexuality, sexually-charged themes, sexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
How do you handle sexuality, sexually-charged themes, sexual NPCs/BBEGs; without making it Magical Realm?

How do you keep the balance?
>>
>>47829913
Don't bring it up. If it comes up, fade to black. Get it over with as quickly as possible, because greasy fatbeards pretending to have sex with each other are the most pathetic thing in the universe.
>>
>>47830011
Yup, or keep reminding them they are probably sitting around a table having fantasy sex with other dudes.
>>
>>47829913

You don't.

Sexuality, sexual themes and NPCs and so forth are ALWAYS Magical Realm.

Of course, pretty much everything that isn't overtly sexual is also somebody's fetish, and therefore is also Magical Realm as well.

The only winning move is not to play games with other people at all. Then all you have to avoid are your own fetishes, but since you presumably are aware of them, it's at least possible to avoid.

>pic related: you're goddamn right that's somebody's fetish
>>
>>47829913
If the concept must be raised, never provide sensory description, use general terms and be clinical, but evocative.
Don't glorify, and certainly don't try to dwell on it.
And at all costs, avoid your fetishes.
>>
>>47830183
Gotta agree with this Anon.

But what if your fetish is to avoid fetishes?
>>
File: KHHHAAAAAAAAAN.gif (328 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
KHHHAAAAAAAAAN.gif
328 KB, 500x211
>>47829913
the fuck, Google Images!!!!!!?????

i do the basics,
and what go i get?

"female"

the images link brings me to a pink FEMALE SYMBOL GRAPHIC.

dude, google no longer works. no longer....

>pic very related
>>
>>47829913

Don't ever
>>
>>47829913
>How do you handle sexuality, sexually-charged themes, sexual NPCs/BBEGs; without making it Magical Realm?
I've always done what I've always called a "boot scene".
In the old star trek, kirk kisses the resident girl, and in the next scene we see him putting on his boots.
>>
>>47830441
Look up Bodybags, my man.
>>
>>47830441
Panda Delgado.
God speed.
>>
File: 1462495854836.jpg (542 KB, 1243x1600) Image search: [Google]
1462495854836.jpg
542 KB, 1243x1600
>>47829913
Thankfully my fetishes can be believably included in almost any setting without obviously being intended for sexual gratification.
>>
>>47830183
what a qt
>>
File: 73_Hesriana.jpg (51 KB, 312x440) Image search: [Google]
73_Hesriana.jpg
51 KB, 312x440
>>47829913
Magical realm, by its very nature, refers to unwanted sexual situations.
If your table has no issues with the fact that the thief sneaking into a manor that hasn't been properly scouted can possibly lead to her climbing into a window where the lord of the estate is enjoying male prostitutes, it goes from magical realm to a situation she needs to sneak through and/or acquire some blackmail from.
>>
>>47829913
Don't include your overly specific fetishes into it.
>>
Why bother? Just go full magical realm. If you have a mature group your players won't mind and may even contribute their own magical realm. If your players can't handle a little sex and sexually frustrated giantess's then maybe you should find better players. If you can't ERP with your players then why the fuck are you still talking to them?
>>
>>47829913
>my character wants to go the whorehouse
>ok, it costs you 20gp. Anon, what's your character doing?
>>
>>47829913
Depends on what exactly you're going for and the level of maturity and/or prudishness in your group, how you should handle it depends on the game's themes/the scenario in question's themes, how open your group is to displays of sexuality, and how mature they are
You'll get a different answer depending on if you're going for Game of Thrones the RPG, not!Aliens, Saturday Morning Superhero: the Game, or what this anon >>47831450 is going for

>>47830183
>Magical Realm.
No, magical realm is only when it involves sexual themes that make a group member uncomfortable, there are some groups where every member can keep it tasteful and there are far more groups where greasy neckbeards are fine with circle jerking each other, on both ends of the spectrum it wouldn't be magical realm, though for different reasons
>>
>>47830011
>>47830106
So, it's ok if your group has woman in it?
>>
File: Magical Realm.png (17 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
Magical Realm.png
17 KB, 208x250
>>47831740

"Magical Realm" is thrown around so much people have forgotten the entire point of that Gunshow comic.

The reason the GM was insufferable in that comic is he was loudly telegraphing his fetishes to his players for no fucking reason. It was creepy and weird, and it bothered the players enough to the point where they explicitly told him to knock it off.

Including any kind of sexuality in a game is not Magical Realm. It's magical realm when you're just using the game as a vehicle for broadcasting what gets you hard.
>>
>>47829913
With comedy, and by stopping when someone is uncomfortable.
>>
>>47832039
This.
Hell people talk about "Ed Greenwood's Magical Realms" a lot, but even he has spoken about this. While for one group barging in on a bathing sorceress is a humorous moment to play out, for others it's one that's just awkward and shouldn't be repeated.
>>
>>47829913
I've recently been adding the potential for romantic and subsequently sexual aspects into my characters, among other things. I want a fuller role playing experience where no aspects of a normal life are unduly ignored.

I will handle actual sex with fade to black or just describing the bits which individually matter for characterization without devolving into smut.

Probably helps that I've only been text-based recently.
>>
>>47832039
I fear that in this area of fresh memes addiction, any poppy & cool concept will get stripped of all its subtleties and deeper meanings (even the shallower ones) and get thrown around by the kids.
>>
>>47832590
>in this area of fresh memes addiction
You mean Internet?
>>
>>47833391
Era.

I meant era.

Fuck.
>>
>>47832039
Thank you for the reminder anon, I feel most people throwing around the phrase magical realm these days don't even know what it really means.
>>
File: 1461911970676.jpg (122 KB, 510x755) Image search: [Google]
1461911970676.jpg
122 KB, 510x755
>>47833433
NO, ANON, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!

EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE IS A THAT GUY, AND EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS MAGICAL REALM!

MY OPINION SHOULD NOT BE CONTESTED IN A DISCUSSION, AND PEOPLE I DON'T LIKE SHOULD BE CENSORED!
>>
The main thing we are going for in my game is continuation. We keep going until the campaign is over and along the way our PCs can have families and the like. For instance a few months spent with a important and at the time powerful npc became a permanent party member after she fell in love with one of our PCs.
Maybe the next campaign a few centuries after this one our characters could be legends spoken of in either praise or scared whispers.
As for the nitty gritty its a fade to black thing and it rarely happens, usually make the guys roll performance to see if it went well or not.
>>
>>47829913
By being strictly professional and politically correct.

And if I accidentally offend someone, I apologize for sins of myself and my grandfathers to make up for it.
>>
>>47829913
>How do you keep the balance?
By using the literature that keeps a good balance as a guide.

Conan's enemies always waited until after the shagging, or it was obvious that such things were occurring (such as his relationship with Belit) but off camera.

Fafhrd and the Grey Mouser both made use of city whores, slept with frost giant's sisters, etc. but the narrative went from "come hither" to "afterglow".

If a players wants his character to seek out some rent-a-cooch when getting to town, I acknowledge that it occurs and move on. If I want that night to get exciting, I either deny the PC his fun or wait until afterwards.

Be Robin Hood. Don't be Thomas Covenant.
>>
>>47833449
It makes me sad that there are people on this board who actually believe this.
>>
File: warning.jpg (232 KB, 1164x561) Image search: [Google]
warning.jpg
232 KB, 1164x561
>>47829913
In my opinion, you shouldn't put a lot of emphasis on sex and sexuality in a voice group, be it RL or on Roll20/the internet, where you play at a table with friends, unless you already stated that there are going to be such elements. Because there is a pretty big chance that someone will enter magical realm territory and screw the game for everyone, making it quite awkward and shitty to be there.

Remember that every player and GM will have their moment of retardation: you don't want to have that moment of retardation to lead to the Magical Realm of anybody, I assure you.

If you play by text it's slightly different and I think you can put more weight on mature themes, as long as you know for certain that you're not playing with creeps or people who can't handle a couple of imaginary tits in their face. Don't let it turn into an ERP though, unless the players know that there's the possibility for it: if someone is not on board with it, he and you are going to have a bad time. So, as a GM, you have to keep in mind to have fun but to provide fun things for your players too: just like in a normal conversation there are some things that you shouldn't discuss with other people when making small-talk, there are some themes that don't fit into certain groups.

So keep that in mind and try to make the players understand what kind of game you want to play and provide for them: if mature themes are something that will be featured, I would put a warning so that they can't complain later that you changed the rules mid-game.
>>
>>47829913
Like a mature fucking adult.
>>
File: 126546311.png (268 KB, 1950x1440) Image search: [Google]
126546311.png
268 KB, 1950x1440
>>47834335
>protip
>not all adults deal with sexuality maturely.
>>
>>47834366
>Like a mature fucking adult
>mature

Is reading one sentence really that hard for you, newfriend?
>>
>>47834382
I was just pointing out that saying
>like a mature person
Is definitely more correct than saying
>like a mature adult
>>
>>47829913
Make dick and pussy jokes like in normal conversation. If your group goes to far, steer it away.

There's no special trick to it.
>>
>>47829913
She's supposed to be 14, right?
>>
>>47829913
We handle it like adults. With lots of jokes and laughs.
>>
File: 1390743100692.png (579 KB, 950x615) Image search: [Google]
1390743100692.png
579 KB, 950x615
Figure out when it fits the setting. Typically it's not the biggest of deals when a game is grinding down, or more appropriately, post-campaign. If you're running several campaigns with a group of friends over the course of a lot of games, that honestly is a decent note to end a lengthy chunk of story on. Typically if it came up when I ran a game for some friends, it was after a good bit of whatever story I was trying to get them through was done. If they beat the bosses I wanted them to beat, stopped the plots they needed to stop or most of them, and cemented over enough drow holes, I'm happy enough to indulge them with the nearby wagon full of dark skin underwear models that need a wheel fixed. Typically it gives me time to write what the fuck I need to happen next in between the whoring and the necessary random bandit encounters before I throw them some more clues.
>>
>>47829913
I dont
>>
>>47829913
If a character of mine goes off to chase tail, then he goes off to chase tail outside of the narrative. We don't roll for seduction, we don't bring the tail into the narrative (unless the GM wants to use it for a plot hook or something, which has happened approximately once), and we don't fucking detail it in speech or writing.
>>
>>47829913
You guys know she's 14, right?
>>
>>47835381
Really? Shit, that's too old.
>>
>>47830011

This is correct. Jesus I can't believe this is even being asked.
>>
>>47835437
It's kind of a bizarre remnant of the ERP/WST threads, a sort of probing thread to see if it can scrounge up some fetish discussion.

Overall, the rule of thumb should be that if you need to ask for advice on how to include sexuality into your games, you're really one of the last people who should make the attempt.
>>
File: 1379825586903.jpg (639 KB, 4994x2290) Image search: [Google]
1379825586903.jpg
639 KB, 4994x2290
The problem with most sexual situations inserted into a campaign is that the DM always flounders halfway through the execution, as though they know the scenario is sexual and they're trying to steer it either towards something tame or something lewd.

This results in many types of contradicting signals to a player, but the main one telegraphed is "the DM knows this is sexual, he knows you know it is sexual, and he's treating it as an awkward sexual topic." Players hate this. You know what a player like myself wants? If the DM introduces a busty barmaid that's flirting with my character, I want them to actually fucking commit to the character's flirting, being all showy with their cleavage or saying double-meanings or dropping an innuendo here or there.

If you're in a party that's actually comfortable with each other (which you *should*) that sort of scenario is often funny and exciting, rather than uncomfortably awkward. Some of the best roleplaying you'll ever have comes from the rapid-fire back-and-forth between two people slowly circling the prospect of sex. This extends to any sort of sexual situation in an RP, whether it's the priestess having sacred sex with a party member (you don't have to describe the thrusts, you fool, just RP up to the moment sex begins, and the moment sex ends) or a sexy Nymph taking a bath in her pool.

Oh, and a word of advice; never include the *actual* sex into the game, that's the awkward stuff. Eroticism, though? That's the good stuff.
>>
>>47835461
>>47835437
Eh, we had these threads even before ERP/WST got consigned to the trash bin where it belongs. Just less of them.

Now if only we could get rid of barely-veiled-smut quests and people going "it doesn't matter that her three foot long nipples are clearly visible, they're covered by this impossibly thin latex fabric so it's not NSFW!", /tg/ could truly rise and be great again.
>>
>>47829913
>>47830011
>>47830106
My group has two actual females in it, a redhead trap and an Asian trap. We never fade for anything.
>>
>>47835503
The most delusional post of the day.
>>
>>47835516
The day is still young, there is plenty room for more delusional posts.
>>
File: doot.png (982 KB, 1022x349) Image search: [Google]
doot.png
982 KB, 1022x349
>>47829913
%100 depends on how mature your group is. If your entire group understands that this is a story and this theme is being used to develop a character or plot, then there is no problem.

Bringing sex up in game is exactly like bringing it up out of game. If anyone in your group has no ability to deal with the subject of sexuality without bringing their personal baggage into it, then buckle up buckaroo, because you're going on a one way train to a magical realm.
>>
>>47835472

I like this approach; if you're going to include something lewd in your story, OWN IT, hesitation and sophomoric giggles does nothing but let the party know the encounter was clearly for your amusement, rather than theirs.
>>
>>47835509
Which trap is cuter?
>>
File: hope-gone.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
hope-gone.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>47830520
>you'll never play with Panda's tiddies...
>>
>>47835730

But she's like, 14 years old.

Huge breasted teens are great.
>>
>>47835747
You know, you're not helping right now.
>>
>>47835472

>tfw I had more fun talking to a chesty dryad by her tree while she was clearly trying to seduce my character than most end-game boss fights.
>>
>>47830478
I like that approach a lot actually. I'll use that I think next time a character does have relations with a pc or npc. I tended to just have them rejoin the party afterwords in town instead, but boot scenes can have some nice dialogue to it.
>>
>>47835381
She's 2d, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>47829913
I don't. Your character fucks whoever they want on their own time and in your own head. No one cares who you want to pretend-fuck.
>>
>>47835848
I do.

I'm so lonely
>>
I don't push 'em hard in playaz, but I don't have a sexophobia
>>
>>47835848

But it's fun, anon.

Roleplaying the build-up is fun, unless you're a socially retarded autist.
>>
>>47835509
>actual females
>trap
I don't think you know what one of these words mean. Possible all three.
>>
>>47835891
Maybe it's 2 girls AND 2 traps?
>>
>>47835907

That's how I read it.

He's the sole Hetero man in the party.
>>
>>47835747
>Huge breasted teens are great.
Indeed, my first gf was a fourteen year old tittymonster and she was the best, not as big as Panda but pretty huge in her own right.
She was white tho
>>
>>47835913
>>47835907
This is why we need the Oxford comma.
>>
>>47832590
>poppy
???
>>
Our inquisitorial band had to investigate a whore house during a session. Only sexually charged thing that came of it was making a willpower test and coming out the other end with fewer money and more corruption points if you failed.
>>
>>47835381
Not with tits like that she's not.
>>
>>47835939
What the hell is oxford comma?
>>
>>47835997
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=oxford+comma
>>
>>47835953
Not that anon, but translate-fu tells me that it means "sticky". You english come up with so much unnecesary synonyms
>>
File: 1456891259908.jpg (73 KB, 638x377) Image search: [Google]
1456891259908.jpg
73 KB, 638x377
>>47829913
To be a person in today's society you have to understand that regardless of what you do or create, someone will be sexually arousdd by the idea.

So basically if depends on your group
>>
>>47836021
And here I thought it was a four-petaled flower with sepals that fall off when it bloomed.
>>
File: 1447034891673.gif (11 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1447034891673.gif
11 KB, 408x408
So in honor of the thread topic, have you ever been in a sexually-charged RP situation that was actually "pretty fun?"
>>
>>47836035
Source on that pic?
>>
>>47829913

>Panda Delgado

She looks like a Legend of Queen Opala character, with the proportions to match.
>>
>>47836055
I kekekeked as I saw That Guy tortured and raped by slaaneshi cult mistress
>>
>>47830508
>>47830520

>Panda Delgado

i seriously did not recognize her without her tie ups and her P label vest and mini skirt.

fan art can be gloriously stealthy, i guess....
>>
>>47836055

I once spent a good 5 minutes having a back-and-forth between me and our (female) DM roleplaying a curly-haired scullery maid as she cleaned off my character in a duke's hot bath.

It was straight-up small talk while she was kneading the character's back, discussing the nature of their job and why they did it, and at the end of the scene she asked if there was anything more she could do, my character said she could join him in the bath, she shrugged out of her clothes, and the scene moved to the other players.

It was lewd sure, but very fun and I'd dare say tasteful.
>>
>>47835963
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>47836151

D cups on a 14 year old have always been exceptional, just because there's jailbait claiming otherwise online doesn't disprove this.

Much less whatever Panda has; what are those, E cups?
>>
>>47836179
Panda's are Hitomi-tier
>>
>>47836179
Those are not unreal proportions. I mean, yes, they are, but if you take into account the stylization, I've seen at least three girls with those kind of bodies when I was in high school. Maybe not 14, but the two I knew were 15 and 16. And really fucking slutty.
>>
>>47836201

>and really slutty

Let's be honest here, if you got tall and super fit by sheer genetics at 15, you'd be fucking as many girls as you could.
>>
>>47836268
>Girl on girl
But that is forbidden love.
>>
>>47836282
Forbidden by whom?
>>
>>47836268
Oh, yeah, I totally understand where they come from. When you go from a fairly unremarkable kid mostly everybody finds annoying to someone people stop to watch walking, it's a really fucking powerful feeling. Until it gets way old in about six months.
>>
>>47836282

I was talking about guy-on-girl though.

Girls like sex, if they get a killer body super early they're going to use that to get sex. Same with guys who get a hot bod in high school.
>>
File: forbidden.png (447 KB, 680x381) Image search: [Google]
forbidden.png
447 KB, 680x381
>>47836268
>>
>>47829913
Are you even bother going to change the opening words the next time you make this fucking thread?
>>
>>47836268
Keep in mind that girls bully each other a fuckton and most of the times it's based on appereance, a girl that grew giant jugs over the summer could end up being queen bitch or she could end up the target of every other girl at school.

The girl I dated in highschool hated her big funbags, she tried to hide them away and keep a low profile.
>>
>>47836338
I guess my high school was pretty laid back. Probably a good thing that we were way out of the city and on beautiful grounds.
>>
>>47831992
Of course it isn't, have you seen the women who play these games?
>>
>>47832039
>Thart feel when my fetish is strong and powerful women
>That feel when my fetish is so common in fantasy, it's literally impossible to make it a magical realm
>Even if literally every man is a househusband and literally every woman a strong warrior or powerful sorceress, the average gamer's response would be "huh... that's unusual"

Feels good man
>>
File: graf.gif (26 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
graf.gif
26 KB, 500x402
>>47835939
There's people in this world who DON'T use it?
>>
>>47837955
Who gives a fuck about the oxford comma?
>>
>>47836067
The main difference is that in Body Bags, the parts between the fanservice moments are entertaining.
>>
>>47830441

try >>>/aco/492768
>>
>>47837955
>putting a period after a title
>>
>Is diplomancing a thing in the system?
>If yes, then thats it

My players will supply the magical realm on their damn own, my job is just to fade to black at that point and play the world straight. At least as "straight" as it can be in a ttrpg group
>>
>>47829913
Be vague, don't try to be descriptive as possible, that's when things get weird.

Other than that, just saying "the succubus in front of you is emanating an aura of charm and lust" shouldn't be awkward for anyone.

You get problems when you start going "The succubus in front of you has 30D, oiled breasts with only the smallest of fabric covering her nipples." etc.

For RP, you can either go 3rd person and stay vague "she asks, seductively, if you would like to go somewhere private"
Never try to RP a sexy character 1st person, it gets fucking weird.

Then fade to black when shits happen. "You follow her to her chambers. You had the night of your life."
>>
>>47837955
>captcha.gif
>>
>>47835509
Oh anon..
>>
>>47838095
Civilized people.
>>
>>47833433
Magical Realm is the new Mary Sue.
>>
>>47838095
I've seen those English dramas too. They're cruel.
>>
File: eliwood.png (13 KB, 250x391) Image search: [Google]
eliwood.png
13 KB, 250x391
>>47840805
He gets it
>>47839306
He doesn't
>>
>>47836035
Is that Oglaf wannabe or something?
>>
>>47838095
>We invited the strippers, Hitler and Stalin.
>We invited the strippers, Hitler, and Stalin.
See?
>>
File: 1456015530226.jpg (5 KB, 180x217) Image search: [Google]
1456015530226.jpg
5 KB, 180x217
>>47829913
I just don't get into much detail when approaching sexual themes.

In general, don't make monsters or antanogists want to rape anyone though. That's bad mojo
>>
File: darren.png (276 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
darren.png
276 KB, 500x375
>>47841427
Another one doesn't get it
>>47840829
>>
>>47841677
Yeah, I didn't see there was a joke there. Still a good explanation of the Oxford comma's importance, though.
>>
GM'ing, or as a player?

As a GM:

>sexuality
Are you sure you want to do that?
>sexually-charged themes
Are you sure you want to do that?
>Sexual NPCs
NPCs that are so obsessed with sex that they let adventurers know... well, they usually have a true-form that is beyond human ken and isn't attractive at all to a mundane.

If it happened in-game?

I'd probably take a bathroom break or get a glass of water or have my character ask the party if they were truly, seriously, getting into this while the world around them crumbles.

Depends on my character.
>>
>>47829913

I don't know yet.
>>
File: oh desire.png (3 KB, 225x318) Image search: [Google]
oh desire.png
3 KB, 225x318
>>47835381
So you saying I can't fap to this 10 year old loli I drew?
>>
>>47842653
Dude you can't post pics of the prophet mohamed the terrorisms will get you
>>
File: literal cow tit loli.jpg (280 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
literal cow tit loli.jpg
280 KB, 848x1200
>>47842653
yes
pic related
>>
>>47842940
Time to fap again.
>>
>>47842940
>image search pulls up nothing

I don't even know why I bother anymore.
>>
>>47843172
lotte no omocha
it's not porn
>>
>>47843172
I'm pretty sure it's Lotte no Omocha.

Try googling character names if they're in panels. But yeah I'm pretty sure 4chan break jpgs for some reason.s
>>
File: 1466285358565.jpg (3 MB, 4256x2635) Image search: [Google]
1466285358565.jpg
3 MB, 4256x2635
"Hey GM, here's my rogue."

What do.
>>
File: Saber_of_Red.png (825 KB, 819x1400) Image search: [Google]
Saber_of_Red.png
825 KB, 819x1400
>>47843347
Berate him for not picking superior daughteru.
>>
>>47843478
(Mordred is cute. Cute!)
>>
>>47842653
You could, but that would put you on the same level as that german/fit/bro and his loli sexslave in-training.
Do you really wanna be on the same level as him?
>>
>>47843652
Care to explain? This sounds weird as all hell. I don't do 3D at all man. I draw the line at actual child abuse.
>>
File: 1458595234604.gif (2 MB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1458595234604.gif
2 MB, 500x700
>>47843652
>german/fit/bro and his loli sexslave in-training.
POST PICS + SOURCE
>>
File: lolicuddle.jpg (355 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
lolicuddle.jpg
355 KB, 700x560
>>47843690
cuddling isn't abuse
though his use of the word sexslave obviously means that it is, so fuck that dude
>>
File: 1432606972961.png (86 KB, 264x388) Image search: [Google]
1432606972961.png
86 KB, 264x388
>>47843690
>>47843696
Did you know that the age of consent in Germany is 14?

Well there's this german guy from /fit/, he goes to the gym and on the way home he stops at the same convenience store, one day there's a group of little girls there, another day they're there too, they're there many days. When he walks in they whisper to themselves, look his way and giggle, they like him. Until one day one of them walks up to him to make small-talk, a pale redhead with glasses and freckles (he refers to her as a "petite lovesick nerd"), they exchange pleasantries, talk for a while, joke around, take a selfie together and exchange numbers.

The following day she starts texting him, he texts her back thinking nothing of it, she keeps texting him some more, he decides to poke her for information. She's 11, she lives with her uncaring single mom, she doesn't know her dad, she's smart, she wants to be a dentist, she feels sad a lot, she feels lonely a lot, she admits she's got a crush on him and he thinks to himself "why not?".

So he makes her an offer:
To be her big brother, whenever she's sad she can call him, whenever she's lonely she can go over to his place, they can hang out at nights and on the weekends, she can trust him and tell him anything.

In his own words the dude intents to keep this big bro thing going, feeding the crush she has on him, grooming her so that when she turns 14 and becomes legal she'll come to his dick, willingly.
>>
>>47843998
Not as impressive as the botanist in South America story, but certainly more heartwarming.
>>
>>47838095
the song is overrated bruh
>>
File: 1434660603430.gif (1023 KB, 194x172) Image search: [Google]
1434660603430.gif
1023 KB, 194x172
>>47843998
Hmm
>>
>>47843998
Grooming is pretty fucked up, I won't mince words about it. I hope it turns out okay for her.
>>
>>47844082
>the botanist in South America story
>>
>>47843998
oh, that sounds a lot less bad than
>loli sexslave in-training
implied
>>
>>47829913
Keep it from explicitly mentioning body parts and act like nothing's wrong with the situation.
For example, had my elf character go swimming after being cursed into a lady. I just say that he takes his shirt off and dives in, no mention of size, shape, color, or how much was on underneath. because it wasn't important to the scene. GM pushed it further with having those present avert their eyes a bit and say "umm, you know you're a bit more pronounced up top right now, right?", deflect it by mentioning that "I'm a guy really, why should I care?". Teach the bard proper technique, the barbarian does 50 laps on a dare, and the earlier thing doesn't come up again.
>>
>>47844082
>>47844141
>>47844158
>>47844168
Also keep in mind that this dude encourages her to "PGsext" with him and through this he has compiled a list of what she fantasizes about. He then does something from the list out of the blue for her, she falls even more for him and he keeps pushing his agenda and biding his time till she delivers herself to him.
It's all cutesy goofy SFW shit, but the intent is still there:
>cooking and having dinner together
>him helping her with her homework
>her staying over the night at his place
>her staying over the entire weekend at his place
>working out together
>going to a museum together
>going to an aquarium together
>watching movies cuddled up in his bed
>taking a nap together in his couch
>walking around town holding hands
>going to the pool together
>going to the beach together
>him teaching her how to drive
>him buying clothes for her
>taking a shower together
>buying a puppy
>drinking her first beer with him
>taking selfies
He claims to have crossed off about 25% of the list and is always looking to add more stuff to it.
He also claims to have "big plans" for the summer, halloween and christmas.
>>
>>47844162
I don't have the sceencap. TL;DR is: guy from States travels to South America to do research on some botany, he needs to stay near the jungle so he rents a room form local natives. He also "rents" their daughter. With all the implications you might think of. The girl was like 10.
>>
>>47843998
Better than getting raped by a pack of muslims, at least.
>>
The one time it come up was when my Kilt-wearing Orc sorceror sat down and crossed his legs, and an Elf (male) who sat roughly at eye-to-crotch level complimented his girth.

My Orc blushed furiously and told him to shut his face.
>>
File: 1408425180550.jpg (13 KB, 250x227) Image search: [Google]
1408425180550.jpg
13 KB, 250x227
>>47844605
I am extremely uncomfortable with the direction this thread is going
>>
File: 1458852398221.jpg (47 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1458852398221.jpg
47 KB, 445x604
>>47844605
>Showering together
>>
File: 1433620621557.jpg (94 KB, 659x650) Image search: [Google]
1433620621557.jpg
94 KB, 659x650
>>47844605
That's messed up but cute.
>>
>>47844648
Yes. I'm into loli it's more or less an extension of my brother/sister incest fetish, and I kind of regret asking about this.

>>47844669
It is cute, but you're right in that it is messed up since it's still an adult preying on a adolescents puppy love. I really do hope it turns out well for her.
>>
>>47844714
I've been in a similar situation myself, except the genders were reversed. It turned out alright. As a matter of fact, those might be the only fond memories I have from my childhood.
>>
>>47844789
You that guy that got a forceful handjob in a movie theater?
>>
>>47844806
Nope.
>>
>>47844789
>the genders were reversed
I think it's only just to apply the same rules for both sexes. And since people are less likely to let an older male get away with it, it's only fair to hold older women to the same standard.

Polite sage since I don't want to derail the thread any more than I already have.
>>
>>47844714
yeah, it sounds a little odd from your descriptions because it makes him sound insincere, since he seems so eager to fuck her

nothing wrong with puppylove itself, shit's wonderful, can't see why he has to push it further
>>
>>47843998
>>47844605
Speaking as a girl who has been in love with/wants to bang her dad since she was 15-16, who has also done all the things on that list with him and more, I hope they do sleep together and remain together for a very very long time.
>>
>>47829913
My group just embraced the magical realm. It's two girls and two guys, and all of us are at least average-looking. We've got a submissive shapeshifting trap, a very aggressive muscle girl, and two siblings who have served on accidental incest a time or two already. We sit in each other's laps, sexually harass each other in and out of character, and my character is about to get some major dicking from the insectoid BBEG. It's actually really freeing to not worry anymore about things being "awkward."
>>
>>47844975
How'd that happen, if you don't mind telling? Or is it something that's hard to explain why?

For me, I'm not sure why I'm really into sibling incest, but I have no attraction to my actual sister in anyway. I remember I started fapping to incest copypastas in 8th grade, but felt uneasy about it until after my sophomore year of college when I embraced it wholeheartedly.
>>
File: 1429575656267.jpg (29 KB, 353x136) Image search: [Google]
1429575656267.jpg
29 KB, 353x136
>>47845095
>sheltered childhood
>tiger mother, a massive still to this day
>wonderful father, a teddy bear in human form
>objectively handsome too, just all-around dreamy
Then one night I peeked on them fucking in the shower, he was a beast, werewolf-tier and it clicked in my head. He became the perfect man, other men(and women for that matter) just can't compete.
Add to that a botched seduction attempt at 16 and I haven't gotten over him, I still cross my fingers for the universe to let me steal him away from my mom and we can elope to some cozy beach town.
>>
>>47845391
*a massive cunt
I meant when talking about my mom
>>
>>47845391
Source?
>>
>>47845391
>botched seduction attempt at 16

How did that go over? How botched was it?
>>
>>47846143
She was out of town so I dressed in her best/sexiest stuff(we look alike) and cooked up a romantic dinner wine included, he thought I was pranking him and laughed it off.

>>47845513
Fauno Artifex, one of the few guys out there that can make great daddy-daughter R34
>>
>>47845391
Hang on, you've posted this a few times before, I remember you.
>>
File: the death of search by image.png (20 KB, 638x146) Image search: [Google]
the death of search by image.png
20 KB, 638x146
>>47830441
Now featuring this very post in the results!
>>
I've used sex in my campaigns before and nothing bad has happened. We also don't take this shit seriously and have fun with it. One of the pc's beat a beautiful warrior lady in battle and now the warrior lady is infatuated with him now since she has never been defeated.
>>
>>47846579
that's equal parts pathetic and adorable
>>
>>47846724
look at the time lapse, both on your screen cap and on the Anon's reply: aka, this thread has existed long enough it's now is in the google resistry
>>
>>47846579
In all honesty, your have better chances finding older guy that's into incest roleplay than actually succeeding with your dad. But I've no idea how acceptable a substitute would that be for you.
>>
>>47846610
Yeah, I get around. I mean what else is a girl in love with her father supposed to do on a saturday night? Go out clubbing, pretending to be a lesbian? Tried it and it didn't work, I'm done with that.

>>47847433
It murdered my momentum and confidence when he laughed in my face, unable to find me fuckable. At least he thought the dinner was good and he let me drink the wine. I hate it when he calls me cute or beautiful, makes me wanna punch him in the face and suck his dick. It wouldn't be so bad if he had turned distant and cold after that but he has never stopped being an amazing father, his weekly call on thursdays is the highlight of my week.

>>47847521
It's not, accept no substitutes. Young guys that look like him tend to be dumbasses and bad lovers, older guys that look like him tend to be creeps. Only lesbians have been okay and that was more out of boredom than anything.
>>
>>47847516
And that's the best google can do now.
>>
>>47830183
She's hot, I can work with that
>>
>>47847875
Well good luck to you electranon, hope you one day succeed in seducing your father and cucking your mom.
>>
>>47847976
Google image search has been lobotomized after couple "offensive" incidents, some of which involved identifying black family as apes (or the other way around).
>>
>>47847875
>It's not, accept no substitutes.
Well, suit yourself. I still think you should give other guys a chance. Not because I think lusting after your dad would be all that wrong, but because I think chances of actually succeeding are far too low to be worth pursuit.
>>
>>47847875
Why you wanna settle down in a beach town?
>>
File: 1460527180255.jpg (169 KB, 984x659) Image search: [Google]
1460527180255.jpg
169 KB, 984x659
>>47829913
BBEG tries to fuck the PCs
>>
>>47835913
Actually there's 3 guys, 2 traps and 2 girls. It's a big group.
>>
>>47851594
For you.
>>
>>47829913
My group normally goes right up to sex then ftb and starts again soon after.
it works for us.
>>
>>47836055
A few times, but my group does lewd shit all the time.
>>
File: This one.png (295 KB, 472x455) Image search: [Google]
This one.png
295 KB, 472x455
>>47836035
>>
>>47831507
>Bard, Barbarian, and a Cleric of Passion went to Whore House.
>Instead of fading to black like other party members demanded out of character, they spent their time their gambling, drinking, beating bouncers, and threatening key information out of bartender.
Good times.
>>
>>47835509
This is my kind of magical realm
>>
>>47829913
Avoid pandaring
>>
>>47829913
Set expectations beforehand that this may be a topic that comes up in game and ensure everyone is okay with it before it becomes an issue.

"Sexuality is a theme I've wanted to introduce to my games recently, is everyone okay with that?"

If they are not don't run it. Fun they aren't? Cool.
>>
>>47829913
By keeping any pseudo-sexual encounters short and breaking them up with humor whenever things start to border on being intense. It helps keep everyone grounded. Even then, they only work with the right group of players, so I still recommend staying away from it.
>>
By rolling with the punches and trying to keep grounded. Don't write plots or characters that are explicitly sexualized, but feel free to put in details that might be a bit raunchy if they fit the character or setting.
Never go into character creation, worldbuilding or plot writing with the intent of creating something sexual, but if it ends up naturally evolving into something kind of dodgy, it's all right - as long as the fundaments are useable and the rationale behind the sexual elements makes sense, it's going to be relatively low-risk.
Don't alter your game style when acting it out. Even going from first-person to third-person is awkward and shows you're rustled by it, and that causes everyone else to get awkward about it too. Just keep your prose, your tone of voice and your narrative style the same - don't get more or less detailed and don't try to avoid it. Being awkward about it because you can't deal with presenting it in a mature way is almost as awkward as getting panting and sleazy.
Deliberate whether or not you want to fade to black. Is there an important choice, plot event, character development opportunity or something else interesting potentially in the scene? If so, there's no reason to kill it because you're being squeamish. On the flipside, if there's no relevant content, it'll turn extremely awkward and pointless because the players are engaging nothing but their fetishes and punching a hole in the game time.
Look at the rest of the group. Is anyone looking agitated, awkward or hot and bothered? If so, de-escalate the scene and don't do anything more extreme - but also don't freak out and commit OOC or meta actions in slamming the lid on it. Calm, thought-through and natural all the way.
Finally, the GM and players all have the right to put their foot down and fade to black if they're involved. If they're not, they have the right to go out of the room, maybe have a cigarette, and expect the others to be done by the time they come back.
>>
>>47829913
Warn your players beforehand and ask them if they're okay with it.
>>
Masturbate regularly so you aren't corrupted by sexual urges into running the game in a perverse manner.
>>
>>47829913
Who cares. If it's magical realm, let it be magical realm.

That's only something the stuck-up nerds at /tg/ would care about, with their "no memes, no minmaxing, no magic realms, D&D only, final destination" attitude.

If you enjoy the magic realm then go for it.
>>
>>47853524
Do remember that "magical realm" is defined by being a negative and unwanted influence on the game forced by either the GM or one of the players.
If it isn't unwanted, it's just plain sexual content.
If you approve of memes, at least meme correctly.
>>
>>47853524
>how to lose the last people who were stupid enough to call you a friend, the post
>>
File: face shrug.jpg (106 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
face shrug.jpg
106 KB, 554x439
>>47835891
If they act like girls and (hopefully) look like girls, what difference does it make around the gaming table?
>>
>>47853546
>If it isn't unwanted, it's just plain sexual content.

The problem is that the people who feel the need to insert their fetish don't really appreciate this distinction, because they lack the ability to discern when it's unwanted.

That's why the go-to response is "If you need to ask, don't do it."
>>
>>47853565
Trust me, most of them know exactly when it's unwanted.
What they have is the ability to not care about it and brush it under the table while putting it in anyway, then denying everything without shame when confronted with it.
Most of the people who post these threads aren't the kind of people who actually want to ask before putting in something sexual in their own game - they're people who lack the courage, the self-confidence or the group to be able to do it and thus post threads about it to vicariously hear other people's stories. They're obviously not looking for confirmation, because they know by now that it's going to be half spoilered-out femdom fetish talk and half cleave-and-smite shitting. What they're looking for is stories.
>>
>>47845391
>I peeked on them fucking in the shower, he was a beast, werewolf-tier
so you're a voyeur?
>>
Panda is cute, but I don't want to go to jail.
>>
>>47853600
You mean they don't actually play and just want to discuss fetishes. That's why they can fuck off.

Also, fuck off with your confidence bullshit.
>>
>>47853697
This thread needs more Panda. SFW of course.
>>
>>47846579
Makes pretty mom and daughter stuff too.

Sorry that you're in love with the unatainable; that's hard.
>>
>>47829913
do it for teh luls
>>
The most sexual thing I had in my campaign was when a noble-woman renowned for lying and manipulation got in the head of a daddy issue filled James Bond who is a fanatic for nobility. She was locked in "jail" and knew her only way out was through this fanatic, so she tried to bed him and poison him, then use his access card to escape the compound.

The most I went with it was fade to black, then rejoining it with the PC 'feeling the effects of a particular poison' he had crafted that she used against him, and the character gained even more trust issues. Fun campaign.
>>
>>47838095
>>47840805
Can someone please explain the joke to me? I've tried to figure it out for like 20 minutes now and I feel retarded
>>
>>47853840
Fuck it's just the song isn't it
>>
>>47830106
>keep reminding them they are probably sitting around a table having fantasy sex with other dudes.
FYI girls like sex too.
>>
>>47835939
>>47837955
>My girlfriend, a trap, and another girl.
>My girlfriend, a trap and another girl.
OXFORD COMMA BTFO
>>
>>47854043

>FYI girls like sitting around with fat neckbeards while entering someone's magical realm of piss

"Girls."
>>
>>47851594
>Actually there's 3 guys, 2 traps and 2 girls.
So which of the guys gets the spare girl?
>>
>>47844658
It's way more normal/less sexual in Germany than it is in most countries. In fact Germany is probably number three or four out of all western cultures (after Netherlands, Denmark, and maybe France) for not sexualizing nudity.
>>
>>47844924
>it makes him sound insincere, since he seems so eager to fuck her
Well, this is another person relaying it, but I'll believe him that it's accurate enough. I know that when i was in my late teens and early twenties a goal of eventual sex went along with any male/female interaction I was involved in.
>>
>>47835617
I agree with you in principle though I would probably avoid equating that to maturity. Some people just don't want to mix sexual themes with their gaming hobby. It may be simple preference or it could be borne out of immaturity, insecurity, or anything else. So I would just change that one word in your first sentence to "agreeable" .
>>
>>47854120
All female groups are a thing.

They're super lewd.
>>
>>47835509
>gaming with traps
yeah, you sound like the kind of people who probably LARP that shit. "roll to see if I'm getting off!"
>>
>>47847875
You used to be a lesbian? wut
>>
Play a virgin girl all the time of a woman with a family.
>>
>>47845041
>a submissive shapeshifting trap,
elaborate
>>
>>47854243
But it sounds like for an all girl group to happen, you'd need for the stars to align.
>>
>>47854718
Not really, unless you leave in Bumfuck, NW.
>>
>>47854206
>my late teens and early twenties a goal of eventual sex went along with any male/female interaction I was involved in

Same here, though for me it was mid-teens to late teens. I grew out of it by my senior year when I realised I shouldn't spend so much time worrying about getting a girlfriend.

I'm just worried that he's going to use her, and it's going to screw her up life more than it already is. Go figure, some anonymous faggot worried about the welfare of a single person on the other side of the planet. Truth be told, if he genuinely takes good care of her, and doesn't discard her if the novelty wears off, then I'm actually fine with it. Uncomfortable, but grudgingly fine with it. Like I said, I don't want her life to end up worse because of what could be someone only using her, while taking advantage of her desire to be loved.
>>
>>47854313
She used to fuck lesbians to distract herself from men. Not the same as really being one.
>>
File: 1429586753301.jpg (574 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1429586753301.jpg
574 KB, 1920x1080
>>47850261
>>47850357
>>47853736
By this point I've accepted that it's an impossible pipedream, they're not getting divorced. She is a stone cold bitch to me and to the rest of the world but she does adore him, she's all ara ara waifu to him and she's asian so it fits the stereotype. And it's just not in his nature to cheat, otherwise he would have done it a long time ago with some random sloot.
Mom-daughter is shit by the way, sister-brother and cousin-cousin too, daddy-daughter for life.

>>47850780
There's a special quaint charm to little beach towns you can't find anywhere else, it's like living life in comfy-mode.
And it gives you an excuse to walk around wearing little clothing , a bikini instead of underwear and sandals, which is always a plus. And you get tanned by default.

>>47853688
I wouldn't call myself that, I just happened to spy on them at a time when he was wrecking her and she was loving every second of it and decided I want that for myself. Both sides of him, the cuddly dependable teddybear and the brutal pussy-smashing hairy beast.
Although I did spend the holidays alone on their house while they were away on some caribbean island and I would have killed for a live stream to see what they were up to.

>>47854313
For a while, yeah. After a series of duds with guys I decided to give vaginas a chance. It wasn't bad but it wasn't what I needed.
>>
>>47844605
So basically normal courting 100 years ago.

Would roleplay that kind of romance as the girl.
>>
>>47854798
I mean, he's planning to wait three years before sex. That's already a way more stable and less physical relationship than most.
>>
>>47854807
>For a while, yeah. After a series of duds with guys I decided to give vaginas a chance. It wasn't bad but it wasn't what I needed.
Man, if hatred could kill at a distance, you'd be thrashing on the floor right now.

Goddamnit.

Fucking straights.
>>
File: 1398552040367.jpg (527 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1398552040367.jpg
527 KB, 1600x1200
>>47854807
>sister-brother and cousin-cousin is shit
I'll fight ya, you crazy bitch.

>>47854863
Anon at least gave it a try. I can't blame someone trying something new. Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law, and my law is lust.
>>
>>47854937
>Anon at least gave it a try.
Don't care.
>I can't blame someone trying something new.
Whatever.
>Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law, and my law is lust.
Fuck them straights still.

"Oh look, I'm quirky and/or have daddy issues and/or 'I mean girls are soooo much better, right?', etc."
DIE
IN
A
DITCH
>>
>>47854807
>Mom-daughter is shit by the way
You only think that because you're straight and don't like your mom.
>sister-brother
You don't have a hot brother. It's not the best, but it's okay.
>and cousin-cousin too
That's barely even incest but there's nothing really wrong with it.
>>
File: 1451090579207.jpg (469 KB, 1137x926) Image search: [Google]
1451090579207.jpg
469 KB, 1137x926
>>47854969
You wouldn't exist if it weren't for straights.

There is no law save the law of the beast.
>>
What kinds of characters do girls play in online games?

Another anon said
>priestesses of bdsm godesses,
>using excuse of being an elf to make "virgins" that were totally OK with getting naked around and showing their tits (ofc explicitly described as awesome) in public,
>literal prostitutes getting hired in local "estabilishments",
>bisexual slutty tieflings,
>all that played by actual girls,
>And yes, most of them LOOKED how you would expect - glasses, bad complexion, overveight and so on.
>Also surprisingly big share of 30-40 years old women married with children

I'd like to play literal prostitutes and slutty tieflings in the right kinds of games.
>>
>>47854807
>sister-brother and cousin-cousin
>shit
But that's no different from your thing except closer in age and shared experiences of growing up.
>>
>>47855044
I don't hate straight people. Just those who go 'teehee, why don't I try it out, it's fine, I'm just experimenting' and then crush your heart, hopes, and dreams because they have no idea of what they want.
>>
>>47829913

Anime.

It's not sex that's the issue. It's the promise of sex and everything that comes with it. You want things to be sexually charged? That's great, if your party is down with it.

Except don't make it a sexfest. Make it like a drama. No-one ever gets laid. Kissing someone is a massive commitment. Girls are insanely jealous and won't let you go once they sink their nails into you. They force the PCs to jump through hoops, and yes they're strictly monogamous.

Make it romantic and make it hit a little close to home. Remember, this is a tabletop game. The sex is the least interesting part of things, to the players. What makes a PC feel like a million bucks is how, after the fade-to-black sex scene, the formerly cold love interest is now all soft and affectionate and giggly around him, writing soppy poetry and sighing.
>>
>>47829913
By not giving a fuck. Sex and fetishes are common things, no need to give them any importance.
>>
>>47855045
The stereotype female character is a half elf ranger. I don't think I've seen it played exactly to the stereotype, though. I also don't think I've played with a girl but I really have no way of knowing. It's not like I ask.
>>
>>47854807
>a bikini instead of underwear
Firstly what's even the difference and second what's good about the switch?

Orphan was a fun movie with inspiration for a number of hot rpg ideas.
>>
>>47855102

Holy shit this.

People don't want the sex itself in their campaign, they want the build up and aftermath. They want giggling girls and flashing skirts, shameless co-ed bathing and sappy poetry about the way his gaze makes her melt. Sex itself is boring, the feelings behind the sex is everything.
>>
>>47855123

I've literally had a half-elf ranger played by a girl whose entire motivation for adventure is hunting down an angry dragon.
>>
File: 126546310.gif (3 MB, 506x285) Image search: [Google]
126546310.gif
3 MB, 506x285
This thread is going places...

I'm just happy that I am not with my family anymore so I won't get stupid ideas with my sisters...
>>
>>47854243

Last time I was the lone male in a group of women, my character wound up with a freaky love triangle that ended with half the party knocked up.

I wouldn't even call it a harem, one of the girls was a hate-fuck.
>>
>>47855099
>crush your heart, hopes, and dreams
I'm guessing this happened to you in the past? If it did, then you have my sympathies if pardon me making an assumption. No one deserves to feel like they've been used.

But it's not fair to assume that it's malicious. >>47854807 suffers from an unrequited romance, and trying to move past that is something you can't blame her for. And I don't think we can assume we know the full circumstances with her forays into lesbianism. There is just as much of a chance to assume that her partners knew she was trying out lesbianism. What if it did stick and found that in women she found something that could fill the hitherto dad-shaped hole in her heart? Giving someone that chance is what matters in my view. And it's better she tried it, realized it wasn't her thing and got out instead of sticking around and making herself miserable by pretending to be something she is not, which would make other potential partners miserable.

Sorry if it sounds idealistic or flowery, but this thread has brought out my inner muse.

>>47855238
>I'm just happy that I am not with my family anymore so I won't get stupid ideas with my sisters...

Just firm yourself in reality in that it won't happen, and nothing stupid will happen. I spent all of high school struggling with the fact I was into brother-sister incest, while having a little sister. I got over that discomfort when I realized I didn't have a sexual attraction to her.
>>
>>47855000
>That's barely even incest but there's nothing really wrong with it.

First cousin incest is harmful in the long run. It's why the Arabs have so many genetic illness problems.
>>
>>47855238

That's pretty weird. You've watched far too much anime if you have an unironic sexual attraction to your sisters. I mean, there's fantasy and there's 'actually warping your mind'.
>>
>>47855278
>I'm guessing [...]
No, fuck her.
>>
>>47854969
You butch bitches getting cucked by dudes is the funniest fucking thing.
>>
>>47855155

It's also worth stating that love is insanely boring EXCEPT for the couple in love. And since you can't actually enjoy the sex or the physical aspects of the relationship, the drama surrounding it is actually MORE IMPORTANT than consummation.
>>
>>47832039
So Magical Realm is the next "Mary Sue?"
>>
>>47855309
You should also be aware that the same girls who do this also cheat on you guys with women in the first place.
>>
>>47855287
Yeah but we're not talking about the long run. It does jack shit for the first two or three generations, and aside from semitic tribal xenophobia bullshit, cousin incest is rare enough naturally that it doesn't need to be worried about.
>>
>>47855353
It goes both ways.

Doesn't matter who does it, someone always gets hurt.
>>
File: Laridae_fix.jpg (192 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
Laridae_fix.jpg
192 KB, 760x596
>>47855308
Then why are you getting so judgemental about it if it's not an issue that strikes close to heart?
>>
>>47854863
Bi/flexible = best sexuality. Get over it.
>>
>>47855403
Bi != indecisive slut who jumps on whatever because she wants to 'experiment' and then go 'it's not you, it's me'. If you feel targeted by my posts, then I guess you're one of those cunts, so get fucked by a pack of rape dolphins too.
>>
>>47855353

Generally girls experiment early on, then they have a serious relationship with men. In Japan, this is 'Class S' - Sort of like prison homosexuality. Normal girls eventually move on and start dating guys.
>>
>>47855426
>blaming people for not treating sexual orientation as a binding contract
>blaming people for wanting to end a relationship for one reason but not every other reason
>>
File: rf 21.png (115 KB, 263x304) Image search: [Google]
rf 21.png
115 KB, 263x304
>>47843998
>In his own words the dude intents to keep this big bro thing going, feeding the crush she has on him, grooming her so that when she turns 14 and becomes legal she'll come to his dick, willingly.
>>
>>47855462
It's always "I just remembered I loved being pounded in the ass, and well, I'm still dripping, so, uh, bye". Fucking shitty lying cunts who can't keep their legs closed for the two seconds it takes to end a relationship.

>>47855445
Yeah, fuck them too.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.