[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CYOA General: Be the kawaii meido edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 102
File: 1436400785757.png (4 MB, 1000x5900) Image search: [Google]
1436400785757.png
4 MB, 1000x5900
Last thread: >>47809060
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
Damm, that was close. I was seconds away from pissing myself. Post more cyoas please.
>>
File: Empower Yourself (1).jpg (732 KB, 1000x1750) Image search: [Google]
Empower Yourself (1).jpg
732 KB, 1000x1750
>>
File: 1465972971008.jpg (561 KB, 1612x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465972971008.jpg
561 KB, 1612x1080
>>47818295
These were posted on /d/.

I figured that since it was probably one/all of you I'd bring them back.

"
Oh no! A witch has decided to turn you into a woman, but has decided to be merciful and give you some control. You have 1500 points to spend for enhancements, choose wisely:

>Nice face: 300
>Carry weight well: 300
>Do not menstruate (still fertile though): 500
>Permanent lactation: 600
>Do not menstruate (but completely barren): 450
>No body hair: 400
>Huge tits: 600
>Fat ass: 500
>Good legs: 500
>Fast metabolism, hard to get fat: 700
>Lesbian: 200
>Particularly light PMS/Menstrual cramps: 250
>Immunity to date-rape drugs, alcohol, etc.: 450
>Feminine penis: 800
>No roastie pussy: 350
>Pleasing voice: 400
>Instant loyal partner (male or female): 1000

>Insatiable lust for nigger dick: You gain 300
>Turbo-feminist: You gain 200
>Severe mental illness: You gain 600
>Chad hates you: You gain 250
>Rapist magnet: You gain 500
>Extra-basic bitch: You gain 275
"
>>
File: Empower Yourself (2).jpg (907 KB, 1000x4800) Image search: [Google]
Empower Yourself (2).jpg
907 KB, 1000x4800
>>
File: Empower Yourself (3).jpg (2 MB, 1000x5800) Image search: [Google]
Empower Yourself (3).jpg
2 MB, 1000x5800
>>
File: Empower Yourself (4).jpg (1 MB, 1000x4000) Image search: [Google]
Empower Yourself (4).jpg
1 MB, 1000x4000
>>
File: Basic CYOA (1).jpg (2 MB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
Basic CYOA (1).jpg
2 MB, 2550x3300
>>
File: Basic CYOA (2).jpg (2 MB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
Basic CYOA (2).jpg
2 MB, 2550x3300
>>
File: Basic CYOA (3).jpg (2 MB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
Basic CYOA (3).jpg
2 MB, 2550x3300
>>
Ren, you in here? I posted an idea for another Wizard Focus just before the last thread died a sudden, gruesome death, just to balance things out so you still have 10 of each if you want to use the Urban Witch Focus.
>Tinker: Tinkers are barely considered wizards by many purists. However, nobody can deny that the melding of machine and magic can create fascinating and terrifying devices.
>- Tick Tock: You gain a general understanding of how various machines work - the more complex, the easier the understanding comes. It is limited to what your master knows, however. You know where to polish off the rust to make it run easier...or precisely where to drop a ball bearing to render the whole thing a grinding, immobile mess.
>- Runesmith: Runes aren't the most common form of magic, but they're certainly the most permanent, and (when crafted with the help of another wizard) can replicate nearly any type of magic. Runes and other magical items now shine like beacons in your vision.

Seriously, man, I just want to make my witch the hybtid of Sam Vimes and Beka Cooper. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>47818339
Could you link the thread?
>>
File: Basic CYOA (4).jpg (2 MB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
Basic CYOA (4).jpg
2 MB, 2550x3300
>>
File: Julii.png (1 MB, 1024x618) Image search: [Google]
Julii.png
1 MB, 1024x618
>>47804119

Gods... I hate Redditors. My grandfather hated them too, even before their OC melted his eyes. Did you think I'd be out here in this thread without good reason? Yes, /cyoag/ needs strong threads. No, /cyoag/ doesn't need unwashed newfags at her gates! So, that's why I'm here, the unnamed author: to bring anon’s order to stinking shitposters. OC? That'd be good too. This war against the plebians won't last long, and when it's done, I've got plans. This is all about power, power in /cyoag/. Going down that road means dealing with all my rivals: waifuists, minmaxers, those futanari dick-riders, Berri and Box Wine authors too. After all, the anon who controls /cyoag/ rules the board... and one day, I will be a namefag.
>>
>>47818483
>the anon who controls /cyoag/ rules the board
>implying most of the plebs here actually look at the rest of the board
>>
>>47818334
>>47818343
>Perfect Body (2)
>Endurance (4)
>Regeneration (6)
>Quick Wits (8)
>Determination (10)
>Ki Magic+ (13)
Honestly, my build feels like crap and I don't know how to make it better.

>>47818376
>Maximus E-200
Let's hope he doesn't suddenly deactivate during the final battle.
>Van der Koon
Healer+Tank
>Iratha
Ranged DPS + beastmaster

Van der Koon won't mind helping Iratha free her people and they seem to work well together.

>>47818392
>Sir Bearington and Heirmeister
Heirmeister can be sniped by Iratha and then we focus on Sir Bearington. Koon can tank him. I can... probably do something as well with Ki, and Iratha can turn him into a pincushion.

>REWARD: 3) Ruler of this world.
I have no interest in returning to Earth, nor in becoming the Little Girl. Another quest could be nice but since there's no second cyoa, I'm going to cash in my winnings and become the Emperor of All.
>>
>>47818339
>penis
>drawback

Top kek.
>>
there will be a new page,
it's a new page so expect kuso spelling and grammar

I wish keine was here
>>
>>47818569
>>
>>47818581
>>
>>47818483
I'm still waiting on my CYOA Author-Waifu CYOA option.

What more must I do...
>>
>>47818589
>>
>>47818600
>>
>>47818612
>>
>>47818343
Strength 2, Swiftness 2, Endurance, Dark Arts 2, Assassin.

Vander Koon, Ryo, and Arcanna. I think it'd be funny.
Aaaaand, the dungeon of life. Once we win, I take on another quest. Moooore pooooower.
>>
>>47818623
after i'm done with place backstory i will move on to resources system and then quest and route
and for finishing touch extra companion choice
>>
File: brownquiet.jpg (71 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
brownquiet.jpg
71 KB, 400x600
>>47818597
You want to be the brown husbando option that bad?
>>
>>47818483
When you say "dealing with all my rivals," you mean we'll all get together and eat cake, right? Because I don't know if I feel up for the shounen "understand each other through fists" thing that rivals do.
>>
>>47818643
i wish keine was here to correct all my error
>>
>>47818334
Wow, really tight on points, this one.

>Feats
Tactician+
Awareness (Intuition)
Quick Wits+
Arcane Magic+
Psionic Powers

Fuck it, let's go Shiroe-mode

>Companions
M'avina
Kimitzu
Arcanna

>BBEG
Dungeon of Life

Plan is to go into battle with the rest of my party and handle the organization and strategy while debuffing enemies. M'avina handles most of the up-close fighting with Kimitzu to support while Arcanna takes out priority targets. Seems like a very solid team, though we may be lacking in straight defense. I kinda wish there was another rogue character to take, Arcanna's not bad but all the stuff about distrusting her is a bit worrisome. As long as she does her job I don't have a problem with what she is and, hey, we're all going to be stealing the heart anyways.

>Reward
More quests
>>
>>47818653
>you mean we'll all get together and eat cake

Not him, but that's what I want to do.
>>
>>47818644
Y-Yes please.
>>
>>47818674
>Wow, really tight on points, this one.
I legit started snickering when I saw this.
>>
>>47818660
I suggest removing neutral lines from relationship map, so if there is no line between kingdoms means they are neutral and keeps map less burdened
>>
>>47818702
>implying your cyoas aren't easy to "break"

In Quiet: Babylonian school + Loving Family + Royal Blessing; made you pretty fucking untouchable.
>>
>>47818713
ahhh, thanks for that anon
>>
>>47818702
Heh, well, for me it has more to do with the relatively narrow selection of powers and how the thing was built you needing to be pretty powerful. Something designed to be darker and more difficult would also be fun, that just didn't seem to be the intent of a CYOA literally called "Empower Yourself".
>>
>>47818742
>made you pretty fucking untouchable.
Except if someTHING doesn't care about prestige.
Or even is attracted to it...
>>
File: memepolice.png (294 KB, 537x385) Image search: [Google]
memepolice.png
294 KB, 537x385
>>47818760
Hibiki, this is your last warning: your memeing has gone too far and we will take action if you continue this improper overuse of memes. Trust me, you don't want to go to meme jail.
>>
>>47818801
Babylonian school mostly had fucked up teachers who wanted to use you in creepy rituals and shit.
>>
>>47818742
Kek, naw.

>>47818779
Twas but a joke fellow anonymous.Meaning that if you think this is tight wait till uF comes out.
>>
>>47818760
Also, pick a different colour for the font on the countries page, it's difficult to read with that background. And/or, change the background
>>
Who is SDA? i keep hearing about this person
>>
>>47818876
Someone who turned out to be a lesbian a few threads back. We shall not speak of her again.
>>
>>47818824
Oh yes, I forgot.

Sorry about that misunderstanding.

Creepy rituals obviously don't care about the quality of the sacrifice.

Neither does anyTHING they try to summon.

Have a nice school year!
>>
>>47818891

That was Highlander anon
>>
>>47818824
There was also a human spirit war on the way...
>>
>>47818811
what meme anon, I don't want to go to meme hell again anon please

>>47818835
well i'll change the background then
>>
>>47818904
>"Hello loving father, I've been having strange dreams and the teachers are acting weird around me. I've got the feeling something bad is going to happen..."
>"Don't worry, my beloved son, I will pull some strings and see what I can find. In the meantime, how about I get you some bodyguards to accompany you. I'm sure the headmaster will understand someone of our status needs full-time protection."
>"Thank you, dear father."

There. Ignore the ridiculous langauge, but you get the idea.
>>
>>47818983
You're forgetting the whole point of QuietCYOA.

You need to solve and resolve the mystery behind your options. Not just survive. Heck, the last page even says that "It's possible for you to avoid these problems altogether but then you die".
>>
>>47818660
Grammatical revisions for page 1
____

Opening paragraph
>... in a completely new universe and seems to have landed
Change 'seems' to 'seem'.

>As you descend to ... you released a sigh and checked on your ship status.
Change "ship" to "ship's"; to whom does the status belong to? The ship.

RS-STALWART HAWK
>... at fast speed with sentry gun equipped providing a decent defense
Insert comma after 'equipped'; "... gun equipped, providing a decent defense."
>really light not durable
Insert comma after 'light'; you want to add the commas to indicate a break between parts of a sentence.

TUE-RTLE STS
>Need frequent maintenance ... so will degrade the ship condition.
Change 'need' to 'needs'; change "ship" to "ship's".

CSS. GUNBUSTER EX
>Defense require high energy consumption
require -> requires.

FACTORY CRUISER
>provide resupply to any kind of weaponry
provide -> provides.
>... your equipment, vehicle and armor without eating up resource.
Comma after vehicle; resource -> resources.

THIN
>Granted free Light Feet and Double perception perk but cannot go for heavy perk
Can be reworded as such: "Receive Light Feet and Double Perception perks for free. Cannot take the Heavy perk."
>cannot use heavy weapon and power armor
"Cannot use heavy weapons or power armors"
>Your body cannot endure much damage
You may as well change 'Your' to 'your' and stay the course with lowercase letters for descriptions.

FIT
>can go for ... perk granted
Reworded: "compatible with any and all perks". You don't need to mention that there are no free perks--that's a foregone conclusion if you don't actually list that free perks are available.
>Efficient
Efficient -> efficient (we are lowercase now)
>can choose 5 perk unlike other body build
Reworded: "may take up to 5 perks". Again, it's a foregone conclusion that this is a benefit.

BUFF
>Slow and consume large amount of resources
Reworded: "you move at a slower speed, consuming a larger amount of resources"

1/?
>>
>>47818983
That's just the power of status and wealth which applies in every cyoa ever made. Anons are obsessed with personal power though.
>>
>>47818334
Swiftness (2)
Regeneration
Quick Wits
Awareness
Defense Master
Rogue
Smithing
It's light armor, parrying build!

Companions: Orstan, Diana, Morrigan
Helping Iratha comes first, serves as training and adaptation, having helped her, maybe she fights better for my cause too.

The Dungeon of Life
I'll have to depend on Orstan and my Awareness/Swiftness to survive there, I don't think it would be easy.

Option number 4 if I'm offered another reward like this at the end of the other one, otherwise, numero dos, taking the most OP item I find and Diana and make a lot of half-HUMAN children with her.

Good CYOA.
>>
>>47819039
The mystery that never existed, you mean? Yeah, I'm not falling for that again.
>>
>>47819039
Solving problems is a lot easier when you're almost royalty and can literally pay or bribe yourself the answer.
>>
>>47819084
Exactly. The cyoa can only be taken at face value which makes it a whole lot more viable then whatever Quiet was planning but never told us, hence is NOT canon.
>>
>>47819084
Oh, but I like having the mystery, not knowing what will happen, and having to keep an eye out for that, for me it was the best part of quiet CYOA really.
>>
>>47818644
>Not knowing that all CYOA authors are chicks
You have a lot to learn.
>>
File: 1381268064181.jpg (220 KB, 744x1052) Image search: [Google]
1381268064181.jpg
220 KB, 744x1052
>>47818334

Fun cyoa!

>Regeneration
>Swiftness
>Awareness
>Arcane Magic+
>Defense Master
>Alchemist
>Luck

>Morrigan
>Iratha
>Hunter

>Sir Bearington and Heirmeister

>More Quests
Use 4 points to boost my Swiftness, Awareness, Regeneration, and Defense Master skills.

Be sorceress who hopefully can use alchemy to make potions from ingredients we find in the forest. Can also physically defend myself with staff or wands. Iratha can help us survive in the woods and track down Heirmeister. I have no problem helping save her people from slavery. Morrigan can take control of minions that Hirmeister summons. Hunter can help fight off Sir Bearington until I can break the spell. Afterwards continue to quest in the name of protecting the universe!

>>47818515

Maybe with Ki magic , you can fight of the minions Heirmeister summons.

>>47818674

Tactician, Quick Wits, and all that magic seems like a powerful combo!
>>
>>47818983
>"Oh great demon Mjuzcukkt, why hast thou not yet blessed us with annihilation by thy true form's power?"
>"BECAUSE YOUR SACRIFICES ARE DOGSHIT, FUCKFACE. SERIOUSLY? A GUTTER RAT? GET ME A NOBLE OR SOMETHING OR I'LL TURN YOUR DICK INSIDE OUT."
>"W-well, I thought..."
>"THAT'S A FIRST. YOU KNOW WHAT? JUST GO AND CALL SOME NOBLE KID DOWN TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE AND GRAB HIM FROM THERE. HERE'S A CUDGEL."
>"Y-your will be done."
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>47819171
I roll to rape.
>>
File: mildlysmugbrown.jpg (377 KB, 527x815) Image search: [Google]
mildlysmugbrown.jpg
377 KB, 527x815
>>47819159
>he doesn't want a brown author husbando

That kind of bad taste should be illegal.
>>
>>47819153
don't mind the guy, anon, he's so deliciously salty. It's been a year and he stills tastes the same.
>>
>>47819062
I don't think you are keine but thank you very much
>>
>>47819205

>no nat 20

Guess you get turned into a toad then!
>>
>>47819287
There's a difference between "I wonder how this implied and heavily hinted at mystery will unfold" and "WAHAHAHAHAH, YOU CANNOT WIN CAUSE DEMONS FROM HELL WILL REIGN DOWN TERROR IN THE NAME OF HE-WHO-RULES-IN-YELLOW UNTIL HIS INFESTED GAZE INFECTS THE WORLD AND FROM THE ABBYSS HIS SPAWN SHALL RISE TO DEVOUR THE ENTRAILS-"

Nothing worse than pessimist fags who pretend Quiet is some huge trap that you can't win.
>>
>>47819316
Nah, the rape succeeded; a 20 would also guarantee impregnation.
>>
File: ww.jpg (43 KB, 864x486) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
43 KB, 864x486
>>47819241
If Quietanon were a dirty male I would agreed but she's clearly a sexy waifu
>>
>>47818876
I am SDA.

And so are you.
>>
>>47818569
BUFF (cont.)
>Grant durability...
Reworded: "receive the Durability perk for free; you are stronger and have access to power armor. Cannot take the Light perk."

PERK
>Choose only 3 perk if you went for buff or thin
Reworded: "Choose 3 perks. 5 if your body is fit."

LIGHT FEET
>faster movement on feet, running...
feet -> foot

D. PERCEPTION
>you can sense enemy even the invisible and resource spot much better
Reworded: "able to sense enemies, including those with invisibility. Additionally, it is easier to detect nearby resources."

SHARPSHOOTER
>Bullseye! You are much more ...
Reworded: "bullseye! You are significant more accurate and proficient with ranged weaponry."

MELEE MASTERY
>your melee combat are much more lethal and fast. you sure know how to swing those
Reworded: "you are faster and more lethal with melee weapons."

SURVIVAL
>for the sake of survival, you consume less resources except travelling resource
Reworded: "you consume less resources, the only exception being travelling resources."

STEALTH
>you are hard to detect even your large ship somehow manage to hide itself.It can also apply when you're travelling.
Reworded: "you and your ship are harder to detect, even while travelling."

NO OBSTACLE
>you can overcome any kind of travelling obstacle, mountain? no problem. the only thing you can't overcome is your depression.
Reworded: "while travelling, you can overcome any kind of obstacle in your way. Does not include being rejected by women."

RUN AND AVOID
^consider changing to EVASION
>A dragon, a colossal monster or a demigod and you can't beat them? ...
Reworded: "should you ever find yourself in a pinch, you will instinctively know the best way to escape any immediate threats to you and your ship."

2/?
>>
>>47819153
He was just making it up as he went along with no answers in the end. I have no doubt he'll do the same with his next CYOA.
>>
>>47818334
>Strength
>Swiftness
>Determination
>Quick Wits

>Fighting
>Ki Magic

>Luck

I AM BECOME SHONEN PROTAGONIST, HERO OF WORLDS.

>Ryo, Diana, M'avina
Plot armor bro who I may have to slap around a bit, not-quite-edgy snowflake, and tough quiet girl? Sounds like a squad of protagonists to me!

>Slayer
Perfect; he's unequivocally evil so M'avina won't have a problem rekking him.

The four of us bro it up wandering the world and trying to track down Slayer, going through all the classic shonen tropes (minus the tournament arc, those fuckers take forever), and we end up with a solo battle on a plane of existence where we both go full out. After the two of us faff about for a bit there tossing around planetoids like pebbles and screaming our attacks at each other, I'll go for a heroic sacrifice and pull a ki blast of pure soul or whatever out of my ass, annihilate him by drawing on my own internal connection to the heart (somehow never mentioned or even alluded to before this, causing neckbeards to autistically rage) and nigh-on killing myself before I wake up back on Earth with the Heart back to normal. In other words, classic fantasy shonen anime.
>>
>>47819415
Doesn't change the fact that his cyoas are highly enjoyable. There don't need to be any Da Vinci Code style "mysteries" to enjoy them.
>>
>>47819430
Actually, dump Quick Wits to boost Strength and Determination each by one. WE F U L L S H O N E N

Oh, and More Quests. With the bonus four, I pick up Tactician and Quick Wits as I figure out that I'm not the only one who can fight everything, and just figure out things in general. Good shit, anon, good shit.
>>
>>47819415
Good for me then, I like mysteries and open stories.
I like the idea that maybe there wasn't any catch at all too, or that it might be a trap and I'll die and get buttfucked for being naĂŻve enough to think anyone would give me so many CYOA perks for seemingly free of charge, but that is the charm.

If Quiet CYOA happen to any of us in RL we wouldn't be sure. but we'd all accept it anyways
>>
>>47809717

With all the talk about who the best girl is last thread, it occurred to me that if this happened IRL, you wouldn't get to see the boons or perks or even the girl's personality until you've already chosen her.

So, who is best girl if you only factor in Miya's descriptions and nothing else?
>>
>>47819529
Melody, who is the best girl in general too.
>>
>>47819545
I agree that Melody is probably the best for me when we go by just the descriptions, but with the other girls' perks, she falls to #2.
>>
>>47818917
No, Highlander turned out to be a Muslim and a closet lesbian. Which further proves it's completely out of it's mind.
>>
File: ranchama.jpg (103 KB, 416x534) Image search: [Google]
ranchama.jpg
103 KB, 416x534
>>47819381
i will call you

mac
>>
File: 1393860295775.gif (176 KB, 507x340) Image search: [Google]
1393860295775.gif
176 KB, 507x340
>>47819529
It's still Hex.
>>
>>47819592
You don't even like her enough to spare a few moments to vote for her?

http://poal.me/7utrk3
>>
>>47819337
Nothing worse than some saltfag who's still this mad after a year has passed.
>>
SDA is the Symetra of CYOA creators.

true or false?
>>
>>47819619
I agree, but now that Quiet has lost his notes both parties need to admit that the cyoa has to be taken at face value and enjoy it as the toptier cyoa it is.
>>
>>47819613
I forgot to do it last thread.
Was Harmony always that popular?
Or is she voting for herself with her harem powers?
>>
>>47819655
When I went to sleep last night, Jeanne was the most popular as she should be but she hasn't gained any more votes since.
>>
>>47818569
MEDIUM

CHARISMATIC
>Smooth talker ain't ya? you can talk your way out, make valueable allies, and sweet bargain with sweet price.
Reworded: "smooth talker, ain't ya? Whether it's negotiating a hostage situation, making a friend, bargaining for a lower price, or romancing that wild space lass, there is little you and your silver tongue cannot do."

TACTICIAN
>all according to plan, you know your way around planning. you will save everyone from trouble with early preparation
Reworded: "you are unusually prepared for any situation and possess an abnormally high adaptability rate for any mess you should find yourself in."

MECHANIC
>Those weak machine ain't no longer weak with this perk, you can finally have deadly vehicle and when maintaining your ship or vehicle it will much less than usual.
Reworded: "you are able to make greater modifications to your vehicles and ship, allowing for greater offensive and defensive capabilities. Your equipment and vehicles will not require as much maintenance either."

UNARMED COMBAT
>when all else fail, the fist prevail. (Okay, this had me smiling.) pfffffttt! weapon? ...
Reworded: "when all else fails, fists prevail. When most would be considered deadly while holding a weapon, you're deadlier without them. Your unarmed strikes are capable of crushing steel."

MEDIC
>when everyone is injured ...
Reworded: "you are able to heal both your team and yourself quickly and efficiently. Healing requires less resources, too."

ADAPTIBILITY (-> ADAPTABILITY)
>this place isn't so bad...
Reworded: "once you get used to something, it doesn't seem so bad. You have a far greater perception and retention of your surroundings. This includes societal changes and norms--you'll have a far easier time picking up on local customs and the general nature of the land."

EDUCATED
>you graduated top of...
Reworded: "you are able to effectively use advanced military equipment." (consider adding another boon to this.)

3/?
>>
>>47819655
Harem is the pathetic mommy harem option, so of course she is popular as fuck.
>>
>>47819693
And who do YOU like, anon?
>>
>>47818334

How useful would Quick Learner be for Arcane Magic and Alchemist? Would it help that much.

>>47819364

Still no 18+. Have fun in the pond little pollywog!
>>
File: purification fetish.jpg (1 MB, 2336x1727) Image search: [Google]
purification fetish.jpg
1 MB, 2336x1727
>>47819755
Miya, because I have a purification fetish and alchololism is the worst vice.
>>
>>47818827
wish you'd stfu
>>
File: 1465597600911.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1465597600911.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Best "be the girl" Cyoa here
>>
>>47819826
Once a slut, always a slut. Only way to purify that is with hot plasma.
>>
>>47819415
>>47819084
>>47819125

So nice to see people finally calling Quite on his repugnant bullshit and pisspoor cyoa.
>>
>>47819864
Good thing Miya isn't a slut. She's a forever virgin who scares off guys with her attitude.
>>
>>47819857
To be fair it's not like there's big competition. I'd say Highschool is better, it has more options to pick from, more points (so you can take more things) and it's in a realistic setting.
>>
>>47819529
Lillan. Because mini girl fetish.
>>
>>47819364
Yep she sure raped you with her magic. Enjoy being a sapient frog skin condom.
>>
>>47819577

>A Muslim and a Lesbian

That is an all around terrible combination.
>>
>>47819874
That's called "Christmas Cake".
>>
>>47818569
TEACHER
>give a man a fish...
Reworded: "you are able to teach your companions how to use a weapon from your world. You may assign them 1 primary, secondary, or melee weapon."

HEAVY

STRONG
>with that ridiculous amount of muscle...
Reworded: (I would change nothing about the first sentence.) "You possess greater physical strength and an increased carrying capacity, but your speed is somewhat reduced."

POWER ARMOR
>you know how to use...
Reworded: "you own your very own set of power armor. Your speed, strength, and durability are drastically improved, but you consume more resources." (Added a bit more--the original description was lacking.)

BERSERK
>RIP AND TEAR! ...
Reworded: "RIP AND TEAR! You become nigh invulnerable and your physical attacks are far more powerful for a short duration."

MEGATON PUNCH
>once a day, ...
Reworded: "once a week, you are capable of an earth-shattering strike that is capable of killing nearly any foe, inflicting untold damage on a ship or vehicle, or leveling an entire area on a planetary surface. Requires Berserk and Strong." (Again, taking creative liberties. Revise as you see fit.)

UTILITY MANIAC
>Can't get enough...
Reworded: "choose an extra utility, primary weapon, or secondary weapon."

INTIMIDATING
>you have a very...
Reworded: "whether it's your appearance, reputation, or something unseen, your very name strikes a sort of primal fear in the hearts of men and women who hear your name."

BATTLECRY
>Your throat can handle...
Reworded: "once a day, you are capable of emitting a battlecry that strikes fear into your foes and inspires your companions. Significantly more effective when taken with Intimidating or *Reverent."

AFTERSHOCK (-> REVERENT[?])
>allies revere you, people naturally like you, and even your enemies hold you in high esteem. You will inspire many to join your cause and more to follow in your footsteps. You may take an additional companion."

*More build potential.

4/? Page 1 done.
>>
>>47819912
POST IT, anonino.
>>
>>47818643
Erylaqir
A Democratic [...] to what it is today. Not only they were important (Here probably reason why those forrests were important), but also influential when it came to [...] been built from timber of those very same forests.
This empire is also known for holding vast archive of knowledge and history in the Great Library of Erylaqir. Their army is both both specialized in physical and magical combat (probably explaining what weapons they use, pike formations, grand use of archers or wooden defenses, etc.)

Dislike Daraba due to their rapid expansion

At defense war with Korthana

President
[...] Married to the Queen of Atlanta, but it's [...]

First part revised
>>
>>47819857
Best "be the girl" cyoa is the one that lets you be a boy.
>>
>>47819974
>wanting to be a boy
What are you, a faggot?
>>
>>47819929
It's so ridiculous I have to assume at least some of it is a lie, but Highlander also strikes me as too autistic and unfortunate to even lie about that sort of thing. So I have no fucking clue.
>>
>>47819932
Which are the best cakes.
>>
>>47819857
That's not slut life.
>>
File: tumblr_o5wazbq5xn1r5kws5o1_500.jpg (18 KB, 166x170) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5wazbq5xn1r5kws5o1_500.jpg
18 KB, 166x170
>>47819956
Yay keine

>>47819938
seriously, thanks mac. you can rest if you want
>>
>>47819974
That's a good one, but I really like the one that lets you be the man and marry your waifu.
>>
>>47819948
I can't. Not unless you say "please".
>>
>>47819613
Well, looks like I still have my breadfu all to myself ;_;
>>
>>47819857
>Best "be the girl" Cyoa here
Oh nice, finally good cyoa of turning into a girl,
>Monster...
Dropped
>>
>>47820053
>not wanting to be a monster girl and fuck all the human adventurers that enter your domain

What are you, a faggot?
>>
>>47820031
PLEASE POST IT, anonino. Please.
>>
File: foodfu.jpg (24 KB, 400x212) Image search: [Google]
foodfu.jpg
24 KB, 400x212
>>47820051
>he wants a foodfu

That bread goes right to her neck.
>>
>>47819912
DO IT
>>
>>47820126
Did you even read the CYOA, anon?
>>
>>47819381
You're a better man than I am, gunga din.
>>47819580
Does the stealth perk compensate for the factory ship's tendency to get attacked?
>>
File: 1450588840596.png (774 KB, 1000x5500) Image search: [Google]
1450588840596.png
774 KB, 1000x5500
>>47819974
why would you do a cyoa you're already living?
>>47820053
>>47819857
what would a "good/the best be the girl" cyoa be about? Must it go into autistic detail, cover everything? Which is closest to the "best" and, in your opinion, what would make it better?
>>47820110
alright. Most recent version
>>47820129
anon please, say "please"
>>
>>47819864
>Once a slut, always a slut
She can be slut in the bed for one person, while purified from slutlife
>>
>multiplayer waifu CYOA
>all the waifus are incompatible with each other (that's the hard part)
>two anons must each pick a different waifu and figure out how to have a successful double date

Good idea, bad idea, worst idea?
>>
>>47820154
yep

>>47820167
if you enjoy argument it's a good idea then
>>
>>47820136
Yes, I did. But now you have that image stuck in your head and can't help imagine Pan with such glorious folds of fat. Have fun with her!
>>
>>47820167
interesting idea
>>
>>47820167
Can we date eachother and abandon our waifus to a hate filled lez fest?
>>
>>47819632
Literally who
>>
>>47819632
true
>>
>>47820167
I'd enjoy it.
>>
>>47818569

>RS-Stalwart Hawk

>Female
>Thin

>Light Feet (Free)
>Sharpshooter
>Double Perception (Free)
>Medic
>Melee Mastery

>General Trench Coat

>Super Shotgun
>Laser Pistol

>Flashlight
>Comlink Watch
>First Aid Kit

>Chainsaw Katana

>Wind Goddess Hopea
>Demon Hunter Kaori
>Alzena Coldhart

>Light Desert Jeep

>Resource Bot (Free)
>Work Bot

Time to be space bounty hunter/assassin/whatever pays with my ninja like skills, awesome trenchcoat and chainsaw katana. Start out alone stranded in this strange new world, but find some friends along the way. Become less of a bounty hunter and more of a demon hunter as we discover the scale of the demonic threat to the world. Become partners with Hopea and we adopt Kaori. Get bullied some by Alzena, but it's ok. Will help all companions with their quests. Bots take of ship while we pile into buggy and go adventuring! Don't worry to much about local politics, work for whoever needs us and will pay.
>>
File: 1404288070870.jpg (44 KB, 550x336) Image search: [Google]
1404288070870.jpg
44 KB, 550x336
>>47820200
>abandon our waifus to a hate filled lez fest?
>>
>>47820237
>major arteries in legs completely uncovered
>same for the chest

Top 10 most terrible armour right there.
>>
>>47820336
but anon, it's armor to rise your troop morale, not protection
>>
>>47820216
Man, SDA, get out of those Dank Souls and into the hit, popular team-based shooters. It's Overwatch, the new TF2. With actual TEAMWORK this time.
>>
>>47819857
Monstergirl

20GP/24MP
>Magic
>Durable
>Mastery: Dungeoneering
>Monster Manual

>Area: Daisk

>Monster Type: Dragongirl
>Breath Attack: Lightning
>Absorb Energy
>Scale Armour
>Tail
>Horns
>Weakness

I pretty much recreated my DnD character
>>
>>47820091
>all
>Not capturing the cutest, most sympathetic one to be your husband.
>>
>>47820167
Why would I want a double date?
>>
>>47820237
>ninja like
>no stealth
>>
>>47820357
Unless you play Hanzo, or Widowmaker.
>>
File: gunslinger.jpg (231 KB, 922x1250) Image search: [Google]
gunslinger.jpg
231 KB, 922x1250
>>47818334
>Skills
Determination -1p
Perfect Body -1p
Swiftness -2p
Tactician -2p
Tech Expert -2p
Arcane Magic -2p
Conjuration -2p
Ranger -1p

>Companions
Dragon
Van Der Koon
Mavina

>Quest
The Flying Fortress
A Quest taking us far and between
>The ranger skill will help with this

>Reward
(3) Stay

By adding my tactical prowess with the paladins we will be unstoppable.

After all is said and done me Dragon and Mavina are gonna travel the lands as eternal wanderers witnessing and influencing events wherever we go always looking Ahead towards the future.

Im expecting a lot of brawl outbreaks, and other shenanigans whenever Mavina gets outed in pubs.

Yes both of them are waifus and husbandos
>>
>>47820395
I'm not diggin' the Widowmaker nerf. Instead of spending the extra time to try & land headshots, I liked to just quickly target easy bodyshots on foes that were engaging my team, giving them a huge advantage in their scuffles. Now the only thing you can still do is snipe off the fragile supports or chip away at tanks. It's not as fun anymore.
>>
>>47820167
Social PVP? I kinda like the concept but cannot imagine it being any good.
>>
>>47820167
Can I cuck anon and have a threesome with both waifus?
>>
>>47818581
Grammatical revisions for page 2.

Opening paragraph
____

>you snapped out of your thought ...
Reworded: "You came to and realized you've been alone in the ship this entire time. You explored your ship only to find that there was no-one else on board, nor any indication of where they went. Strange. At least you survived and your ship landed safely.

>you checked on your equipment whether it is in good condition
Reworded: "You checked on your equipment to see what kind of shape it was in."

ARMOR

R-45
>Extremely light armor, ...
"Extremely light armor, offers moderate protection. Comes with a hidden blade."

>Allow user to go...
"Advanced resin and cloaking technology allows for soundless footsteps and complete invisibility for a short duration."

SMART SCOUT ARMOR
>HUD helmet that can predict...
"HUD helmet provides accurate weather forecasts, as well as toggle-able night-vision. It can mini-map your general vicinity, analyze complex structures, and provide data for any living organism that is exists in the Bestiary Index."

>A moderate amount of...
"Moderate damage sustained to the helmet will disrupt the HUD. The holographic computer is not compatible with liquids."

URBAN ARMOR

>light
Light; (we are capitalizing now).

>With the exo...
"The exoskeleton frame allows for a greater carrying capacity. You may take a Heavy weapon as your primary. You may also choose an additional utility."

>thin armor...
"Thin armor--provides poor protection."

5/? I'm going to finish page 2 grammatical revisions and then call it quits for a bit. I'll pick up on pages 3-6 in a thread or two.
>>
>>47820430
Eh, it's widowmaker, never been a huge fan and i have no desire to play as her, Zarya my bae.
Takes a lickin', keeps on tickin'
>>
Hey Quiet, can I pick an uncommon element for that elemental shield magecraft?
>>
>>47820357
no
>>
>>47819857
Classic
Durable *6 -25
Hated +5, kiraim +1
Dragon girl, light
Tail, wings, breath attack, lair -19

>there are people who aren't 15625 times as durable as other people of their race

I move to my lair directly and see what I'm going to do once I'm there. Maybe buy a great sword and become a tank in a party.
>>
>>47820448
I tried Zarya for a bit. Neat, but not as fun as B. Va. I love shields that have infinite health. You can just absorb entire die-die-dies or justice-from-aboves with it. You can even tank Bastion fire long enough for someone to kill him. Plus you can fly. The only real downfall is that you need a Mei or something with you or you can't actually stay close enough to kill anybody.

>>47820504
You're missin' out.
>>
>>47820542
Multiplayer is shit.
>>
>>47820365
Exactly. Rape all of them until you find the best one, then make him your husbando
>>
>>47820542
Thats not necessarily a bad thing, I find there are a lot of special combos between characters where synergy is involved.

Lucio + Soldier 76, Zarya + Mccree, Junkrat + Torbjorn
>>
>>47820556
>Being all used up and worn out by the time you find a good one.
>Implying he doesn't deserve better.
>>
>>47820527
Update.

Classic
Durable *6 -25
Hated +5, natural habitat
Dragon girl, light
wings, scale armor *5
Valor, dragon rage +11

>there are people who aren't 500000 times as durable as their regular counterparts. I really want wings but otherwise I could be 1 million times as durable as regular.
>>
>>47820568
>implying monster girl pussies aren't magically always beautiful
>>
>>47820590
It's more than that. It's about your personality and view. Can you really love your husbando with all your heart if you remember those other guys? Will he really please you?
>>
>>47820556
You that amazon chick that fights men, castrating them if they lose but impregnating yourself with their seed if they put up a good fight?
>>
>>47820556
>husbando
used goods don't deserve happiness. You truly live up to the name of "monster".
Let him live a good life where he makes a good girl happy.
>>
>>47820577
It's all fun and games until you realise you're a walking singularity point and your existence causes the end of all that is and will be.
>>
>>47820606
Eh, I guess you're right.
>>
>>47820615
You're right, I guess
>>
>>47818581
GENERAL TRENCH COAT (-> SUPERIOR TRENCH COAT[?])
>No armor...
>you get all the attention...
"People will associate you with authority and be more likely to comply with your demands and requests. You may even be able to issue commands to low-ranking militants and soldiers who would unquestioningly obey them."

>The only useful thing...
>Those who love...
"Intimidation and Reverent are significantly more powerful. Very few would dare to question you, much less oppose you. Companions will do anything you ask of them, provided your reasoning is good."

>companion will listen to...
"The trench coat is not actually armor and provides no external defense."

SUPREMACIST MA-113 ARMOR

>Provide good amount...
"Provides great mobility for greater offensive and evasive maneuvers. Adequate defensive capabilities."

>it has built in...
>armor will degrade...
"Possesses a rocket booster to allow for quick bursts of speed. The armor will require greater upkeep and additional resources if the rocket booster is used often. Does not apply if you took the Mechanic perk. Comes with Power Fist."

>third lens are...
"A third bio-lens can detect nonhuman organisms and allows for infrared scanning."

CONSCRIPT ARMOR

>Moderate amount of defense...
"Provides a moderate defense and was issued with a complete set of survival gear."

>has survival backpack
"Additionally comes with a full operational flamethrower, as well as highly flammable accelerants, such as vodka."

>comfy
>reminds you of homeland
"The armor also offers protection against the harshest of elements, at both ends of the spectrum, while maintaining a refreshing temperature on the inside due to coolants being infused with the armor."

6/?
>>
>>47820633
>>47820681
You gave up the fight pretty quick.
>>
>>47820707
Yeah. I realized the error of my ways.
>>
>>47820625
I also just realized durable is only 4 points so taking one more drawback means I can get it once again.

Classic
Durable *7 -28
Hated +5, forever lost +2, kiraim +1
Dragon girl, light
wings, scale armor *5
Valor, dragon rage +11

2,5 million times as durable as regular people. I don't know exactly how tough regular people are but I doubt anything left in the world could kill me.
>>
>>47820727
So will you be attending your local church to find a cute chaste human?
>>
>>47820606
I disagree. My husbando would always be the one with the biggest and best dick so there's no point in comparing him with the lesser men that came before him.
>>
>>47820727
Good. You can still become a good dragongirl waifu.
Just gotta build a fancy cave and go out and pretend to be a (small) villain to attract a hero, then lose pretty quickly when he comes to defeat you, and tell him how you've
>realized the error of my ways
and how you want to be a hero like him.
And over a long journey you grow closer, and he realizes you're serious - you really do want to be a hero, and he begins to grow feelings for you and it's too romantic, I can't keep going.
muh "villain/tsundere becomes hero through the power of friendship/love"
>>
>>47819645
>ok you've been talking about "hidden clues" and "the mystery" forever, its time to reveal what the fuss is about
>I cant...i...uh...lost my notes
>ok then, just tell us what you remember
>I can't remember anything. I must have amnesia
People actually believe this
>>
>>47820761
I'll continue.
- realizes you're serious and you both enter a loving relationship. Eventually you both set out to defeat the BBEG. After a long, arduous journey you succeed and immediately stab the Hero in the back, assuming your position as Dragon Queen of Dark Lands. You do still love your Hero, so you amputate his legs and arms, and keep him as your lovely slave. The more he cries, the harder you ride his sex drug injected dick until you fall asleep... well, not in his arms but you get the idea.
>>
>>47820336
>>47820350

If you read General Trenchcoat description it says it gives no armor. It makes companions listen to you and some enemies fear you.

>>47820379

Maybe ninja wasn't best word. I just meant like being super quick and agile and doing flamboyant moves while fighting with sword and laser pistol.
>>
>>47820800
Don't ruin anon's post with your horrible edginess.
>>
>>47820816
I've got an amputation fetish and noncon fetish. You shouldn't kinkshame rape me, anon. That's not allowed.
>>
>>47820838
Some kinks deserve to be shamed.
>>
File: 1453768864495.jpg (59 KB, 521x509) Image search: [Google]
1453768864495.jpg
59 KB, 521x509
>>47820800
>>
>>47820846
Like wombholding?
>>
File: Afghan Girl.jpg (1003 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Afghan Girl.jpg
1003 KB, 1920x1080
>>47820872
>>
>>47820838
>noncon fetish
it's called rape, anon.
You want to rape people, especially those who can't run.
>>
>>47818339
>Look at this! Though you might want to see them!
>Posts build
>Dosnt even post the full Cyoa

Come on senpai...
>>
>>47820606
>Can you really hold a serious conversation if you remember those other guys?

This is just such a weird view of sexuality you guys have.
>>
>>47818581
MWG-60 TACTICAL NANO ARMOR

>cover most of the...
>Free knife
"Encapsulates most of the body, offering a good defense while allowing for a bit of flexibility and dexterity in movements. Comes with a combat knife."

>Nano shield...
"Capable of deploying a temporary nano shield that offers complete invulnerability from any and all attacks, instantly disintegrating anything that comes into contact with it. The shield may only be used once during a fight and requires significant resources to be sustained."

"The nano shield may be sustained longer and used more than once during combat if you took the Mechanic perk."

THE NEUTRALIZER

>Decent Protection, ...
Lowercase p.

>Suitable if you...
"Armor comes with a pulse rifle and pulse gauntlets, enabling you to send an electromagnetic shockwave through an organic enemy, incapacitating them indefinitely. Only the most hardy of enemies will still be moving after coming into contact with you."

>you may only...
"The pulse rifle and gauntlets act as your primary weapons, restricting you to secondary weapons."

HELLDIVER SUIT

>Excellent defense...
"Provides excellent defense and is able to sustain heavy damage before becoming inoperable. It is not very comfortable."

>provide wide point...
"Helmet includes targeting HUD for all mobile heat signatures given off by organic lifeforms. Comes at the expense of peripheral vision."

>totally not comfy...
"The suit allows for one additional utility item."

MIDDLE EAST. GUMIN ARMOR 110

>Heavy defense
"Boasts exceptional defense. Reduces mobility."

>so many grenade...
"Comes with high-end explosives and a grenade launcher, as well as nonlethal tactical stun grenades and smokescreens."

"Allies will not fight alongside you within a close proximity, as you are essentially a walking Danger Close zone."

7/?
>>
>>47820944
>Anon implies that people can't have memories, attachments, and feelings for previous partners that can interfere with new relationships.
>>
>>47820952
So now you're just adding shit to equipment that wasn't there. WTF. Hope he doesn't use your suggestions.
>>
>>47820974
Most girls can't even tell penis size by eying it, let alone have some innate 'feel' for comparative size.
>>
>>47820952
Are all your suggestions you shoving shit you want into the CYOA? That's pretty low.
>>
>>47821024
>girls
>>
>>47821085
He said girls. Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>47821125
Isn't gay sex all about the prostate? Isn't that easier to reach than filling up an entire vagina?
>>
>>47818295
Become a maid
Butler 28
Strength 20
Speed 12
Brewing 7 (should include alcohol)
Cooking 2
Animal ears 5
extended Contract 10
Guns 5
Grace 0
Going for a sort of wolfman butler, kinda like alfred pennyworth, been in the family forever, know the place better than the owners, care for the internals of the house and its various armaments
>>
>>47821125
>>47821129
I think it's pretty clear this thread has girls in it by now.
>>
File: Kill_yourself_desu.png (60 KB, 255x326) Image search: [Google]
Kill_yourself_desu.png
60 KB, 255x326
>>47820974
CYOAs aren't for sluts.
>>
>>47821129
I deleted those posts. I'm sorry if they hurt you somehow. I didn't want to make any of you feel bad about yourself... I just wanted to post my experience. Sorry.
>>
>>47821196
But what about Slut Life?
>>
>>47821184
All of them are lesbians.
>>
>>47821205
Sluts don't need to play that one because they're already living it.
>>
>>47821184
Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>47821201
>couldn't wrap my hand around it
Well, guess that guy won the genetic lottery. Mathematically...

Given that the average dick is a little over 6 inches in length (measured from the base) and 1.5 in girth (measured in diameter), the circumference would be just short of 5 inches. The average length of the female human hand is about 7 inches, so if you couldn't wrap your hand around it, that gives it a girth of at least 2.5 inches. So he had about an inch more girth than most people. I'm not entirely sure how much you'd feel that, but then again, I'm a guy who's never been curious enough to stick anything up his ass before. As an idle curiosity question, was he above-average in length too, and does length matter as much as most men think it does?

It only hurt "us" because most of the neckbeards here have pencil dicks. I'm not certain, but I believe penile growth is directly correlated with testosterone production, and most neckbeards don't have much of that. Personally, I've wrestled enough that I think I'm doing good, but all things considered it could be worse.
>>
File: ztlgaah.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
ztlgaah.png
139 KB, 917x871
Can we talk about something less depressing than penis size, please?
>>
>>47821283
Height?
Oh, sorry...
>>
>>47821141
I don't know. I'm more referring to anon thinking he's talking to a slutty straight girl rather than a slutty gay guy.
>>47821184
probably, sure. I assume everyone's a guy, but it's not like it should matter almost all of the time.
Unless girls have vastly different tastes than guys when it comes to cyoas?
I assume they don't enjoy "be the girl" or "get a waifu" cyoas, but beyond that?
>>
>>47821276
What the hell is wrong with you, faggot?

What was that thing an anon was talking about a while ago that lets you hide reply chains or whatever?
>>
>>47821283
I never understood the obsession with dick size. You're literally comparing your dick to other men.
That's gay, anon, caring how your dick measures up to other men.
>>
>>47820958
Can have? Sure, absolutely.

Will have, to the point of debilitating or interfering with new relationships? Not necessarily. But even that would just be a social failure like any other.
>>
File: Proof.jpg (357 KB, 1412x1126) Image search: [Google]
Proof.jpg
357 KB, 1412x1126
>>47821125
>>47821223
>>47821337
>>
>>47821404
Why is it okay for chicks to compare bust sizes?
>>
>>47821404
Competitiveness is a manly trait, and an important biological urge that ensures the thriving survival of our species.
>>
File: Solar Inheritance (1).jpg (4 MB, 1400x6450) Image search: [Google]
Solar Inheritance (1).jpg
4 MB, 1400x6450
>>
>>47821415
Anon is pretending to be a monstergirl that fucks anything that moves. They're going to.
>>
>>47821456
>she
>>
>>47821394
What? I wanted to math it out to know exactly where I can't match, so I know exactly how hard I have to compensate.
>>
File: Solar Inheritance (2).jpg (6 MB, 1400x8950) Image search: [Google]
Solar Inheritance (2).jpg
6 MB, 1400x8950
>>
>>47821456
>>47821208
I'd still like responses to the spoilered part of >>47821337
>>
>>47821276
I don't want more anon to yell at me so this is the last I'll say about it. He was average or just a bit above average length wise. I personally do not care about length: "cervix orgasms" are a meme and it just freaking hurts. Girth is important though, mainly because the most sensitive part of the vagina is the entrance and the clit, so a girthy dick can really hit a lot of those.

You should never worry about penissize though. Even if the sex is a bit less enjoyable, most girls value looks and personality more than sex.
>>
>>47818643
Kabaneri was okay, time to continue

Korthana
An empire with absolute monarchy( I supouse it's not constitutional one) with majority elven population. [...] of a gorgeous forest, which is surrounded by magical energy that amplifies potency of spells around it. Korthana is believed to be [...]. It also holds vast knowledge on magic and mystical one. Their education is above avarege in all regards but also extremely focused on magic, which attracted countless mages from around the world, for whom was created School of Sorcery Keltritch. Their army is very focused on superior magic and it is further improved when fighting on home ground.

In war with Erylair thirsty for knowledge hidden in their Great Library and to increase own influence

Not fond of Nodraton and Phearamore because they believe [...] and filthy degenerates

Also at war with Ciarna because of conflicting believes (magical? Religious? Probably better to specify)

Queen
Raised and taught magic by the Great White Wolf. Already at young age [...] After departing from her master she traveled [...] to master all forms of magic even such as Karachikara(further explanation what it is probably would help), later returning back to Korthana and being adopted by none less than Royal family. After assassination attempt (successful? Failed?) on the throne she was chosen to be the next ruler
>>
File: BATQUEST.jpg (983 KB, 1600x4920) Image search: [Google]
BATQUEST.jpg
983 KB, 1600x4920
>Goes into thread
>See the last CYOA was posted 2 hours ago
THIS THREAD NEEDS 30cc OF BATQUEST, QUICK!
>>
>>47821456
There's no proof that doesn't have a dick. "Her" face isn't even visible. Though it does look like there's bewbs under there.
>>
>>47821579

>>47821481
>>47821526
>>
File: 76.png (2 MB, 1697x2578) Image search: [Google]
76.png
2 MB, 1697x2578
>>
>>47821456
You're obsession with Angelanon is borderline psychotic.
>>
>>47821636
>PvP

Why did someone bother making this crap?
>>
>>47818419
Albrecht's storm
The Castle
+3 con and str -1 dex and int
Smiths multi tool
+4 str +3 con -1 dex and int
Bulwark of defiance
Arcane spell book
Ring of stone wardens
+4 str and con -1 dex, artificer school, profeicient in smithing
A young warrior, who having to many scrapes with death, decides to acheive immortality the only way he knows how, to become a golem.
>>
File: 176.png (5 MB, 1320x6888) Image search: [Google]
176.png
5 MB, 1320x6888
>>47821660
Not everyone is allergic to human interaction, anon.
>>
>>47821636
>Book Keeper
>Portfolio: 5 names of Gifted + Pics

So I'll use facebook to find information about those 5 Gifted which I'll write down in my book, then use the "edit" function to make them incredibly suicidal and impulsive.

So I basically start out with 6 powers unless some of them are crazy hermits with no facebook or similar internet footprint.

I WIN!
>>
>>47821660
At least pvp is its entire focus, instead of putting this crap into what would otherwise be a solo or coop experience.
>>
>>47818589
How many utilities do I pick?
>>
>>47821645
Her obsession with reposting CYOA builds is borderline psychotic.
>>
>>47821660
you seem to be in distress anon, I suggest taking a break
>>
>>47821712
This has an updated version with a Monk option that is toptier.
>>
File: Zombie Apocalypse CYOA.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Zombie Apocalypse CYOA.pdf
1 B, 486x500
If it's made into a pdf I'll read it. Content is content.

Though this is the only thing from there that I've ever thought wasn't terrible.
>>
>>47821890
Oops. Meant to link back. Just woke up.
>>47817159
>>
File: Inverse.png (5 MB, 1000x5910) Image search: [Google]
Inverse.png
5 MB, 1000x5910
>>
>>47818334

Quick Wits
Awareness sixth sense
Charisma
Determination

Psionic powers
Tactician

Bard

Morrigan
Dragon
Van Der Koon

The other party
>>
>>47821773
Reposting builds is effortless.
>>
File: newsflash 3 beta 1.jpg (2 MB, 1000x5501) Image search: [Google]
newsflash 3 beta 1.jpg
2 MB, 1000x5501
>>47820110
>>47820129
>>47820161 is not the most recent version, pic related is the most recent version.
>>
>>47821947
>Indistinguishable
>Women
>Property
>>
>>47821606
>wanting AA to have a dick this bad
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1200x4400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1200x4400
>>
>>47818465
Hello. Is it me you're looking for?

Cool focus, I'd probably rename it to Artificer though. Having 10 fields for each class actually sounds do-able, so I'll see what I can do.

Aside from that. Hello /CYOAg/. Imaging's going relatively slow since I'm only a novice, Spent around 3-4 hours last night on Familiar and only made it to the start of choosing your species.

In case you have no idea what the hell I'm on about: http://pastebin.com/Xm2bPAjb

Also it seems every time I sleep I damn near miss an entire thread. Oh well. Back to work for me.
>>
File: xxxholicyuko.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
xxxholicyuko.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
>>47822186
So which Witch's Mystery would Yuuko have? I'm not sure whether she'd be a Spirit Witch or a Witch of the Unknown.
>>
>>47818569

>CSS Gunbuster Ex
My flying citadel

>Fit
>Educated
>Tactician
>Mechanic
>Utility Maniac
>Intimidating

>General Trenchcoat
I am zee captain now!

>Drone Launcher as primary
>Plasma blade
For the extra coolness

>Deployable turret
>Force Field Generator
Why would I take the risk of getting hurt while my mechanical minions do what I ask them to do?

>Abomination Hunter
He knows about my tech? Perfect, hop into my giant metal montser, we'll go hunt some bigger ones
>Sir bone-a-lot
He seems kinda funny, why not he could scare the first companion and put a little more fun on the day to day life.
>Hiroto
Dragon warrior? This sounds so cool, you're in... oh... You won't use my snipping technology? Well, at least I hope your dragon lord can help my metal friends aim better..

>Moving fortress
Zee captain must always be in command wherever he goes!

>Ressource bot
To sustain my ship in power and ressources

We'll probably go see what Daraba has to offer but with my new band of adventurers we'll travel the land and seek new ressources spot to put my ship upon. Who know, maybe we'll find one big enough for us to stay forever on it. I'll recruit men and women for defense purpose and once we'll be a self-sustainable power place, we'll take over the world! Or just put the ship on top of the biggest mountain to look cooler than ever.
>>
>>47822178
obligatory
>REEEE PLS CHANGE THAT'S NOT HOW I AAAAAM REEE MUH PERSONAL INTEGRITY
-comment
It's boring that two of the options weren't genderbend. Kinda ruins the fun IMO
>>
>>47822178
I'll take Beri for 500, Alex.

>>47822265
No idea, since I don't know who your witch is a reference to (if anyone), but if I had to call it, I'd say The Spirits is probably the better option, would work better with being a butterfly.
>>
File: 1395376603856.jpg (42 KB, 561x726) Image search: [Google]
1395376603856.jpg
42 KB, 561x726
>>47821481

>Marquise

>Habitable World
>Cities
Free
>Mines
Free
>Spaceport
>Hypernet Node
>Orbital defenses
>Construction yards
>Subterranean Cities

>Moon (Habitable)
>Mines
Free
>Cities
Free
>Spaceport
Free

>Star (Sunlike)
>Antimatter Station

>Dreadnought
>Hyperflux Shields
>Teleport Bay
>Hospital
>Point Defense Turrets
>EMP Beam
>Anti-Cloaking Array
>Integrated Jump Gate
>Drone Hanger
>Drop Pods
>Onboard Constructors
>Siege Weaponry
>Planet Destroyer Weapon
>Armoured Regiment
>Antigrav Packs
>All-Environment Proofing
>Size Increase (10,000)

>Self-Repairing Vehicles
>Anti-Ageing Serum
>Industrial Antimatter

>Princess Theia

Everyone knew something wasn't quite right with her from a young age. But what could they do about it? She was the Princess' favorite cousin! They played together as children! Why not just stick her on a populated, but out of the way planet and forget about it? 15 Years later the population of the world of Temnaya Ten' and it's moon live deep in underground cities. Under Marquise Valeria Procula's iron fist, the whole society has been practically enslaved and is devoted to mining and building The Marquise's personal army, including one of the largest ships ever built and exhausting her planet's resources. The force may be impractical, but is truly terrifying to behold. Her obsession, strange as it may be, has at least led to the disappearance of pirates in the sector. Now that Princess Theia's grown and is looking for allies in her quest to become Empress, her estranged former playmate may yet be an even greater service to the galaxy.....

>>47821544

I don't really like "be the girl" cyoas cuz I already am and it just doesn't do anything for me. Plus lots of times they focus on being super slutty or something. Waifu options are ok, but I don't go for cyoas that are just about waifus.
>>
>>47822364
Nobody knew Highlander was a girl back then anyway.
>>
>>47821609
In my defence, those weren't there went I got here
>>
what're some CYOA ideas you guys have? I kind of want to make another one, but I'm seeking inspiration.
>>
>>47822515
Pica CYOA, you have to decide what inedible thing your mental illness will make you chew on today.
>>
>>47822364
The point is that they're waifus, not that they're genderbent.
>>
>>47822515
whatever you have an interest in and will enjoy making.
"transported to a fantasy setting" is always a favorite with me, but I never care about any races that aren't either Human, or "Human with a tiny change", like Elf or a Monstergirl race.
>>
>>47822515
Tulpa CYOA
>>
>>47816235

In case you guys didn't see it.
>>
>>47822532
What if you combine this with super powers for different tings that you eat but the more weird shit you eat you have secondary effects?
>>
>>47822577
It'll definitely end up being something I'm interested in making but hearing other ideas, especially unusual specific ones, is good for brainstorming different categories/point systems/etc.
>>
>>47822515
Filthy Frank cyoa
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 102

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.