[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tamriel Risk - Thread 1 - Starting at 4 people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Tamriel Risk by Poh.png (567 KB, 1064x579) Image search: [Google]
Tamriel Risk by Poh.png
567 KB, 1064x579
Post your

>Name of kingdom
>Color
>Starting loc
>Race (choose one from the start, at OP's discretion you can later incorporate others)

NAPs and alliances are at the players own discretions, but breaking either gives an "oatbreaker" penalty (-4t per roll as your troops feel disspirited fighting for you, and vice versa for any enemy).

Sillyness is strongly discouraged, while roleplaying is highly ENCOURAGED.

Kingdom bonuses are as follows (you only get them if you hold the entire thing):
High Rock: +4t
Hammerfell: +5t
Skyrim: +5t
Cyrodiil: +8t
Morrowind: +6t
Solstheim: +2t
Summerset Isles: +6t
Valenwood: +4t
Elsewyr: +4t
Black Marsh: +4t

Skyrim gets a defensive terrain bonus from it's mountains, which means that when passing into skyrim all rolls are halved, but once inside the rolls are normal.

Black marsh gets a defensive bonus/hamper in which everyone except argonians gets halved rolls within it due to the heavy marshlands. This also includes defenders if they are not argonians.

Players cannot start in the imperial city, or any of the regions directly surrounding it, but can still start in areas that are behind atleast one other region.

Anyone who holds the imperial city can use their turn to form the Empire and thereby gets a +6t bonus to every roll. The empire can be crushed if the imperial city is captured, which gives the previous holder of the empire a -3t. The empire then has a cooldown of 3 turns before it can be created again by anyone who holds all parts of the imperial city. The debuff also removes itself after those 3 turns.

Keep track of your own bonuses in your names, I won't bother with doing it for you.

OP's word is law, but please feel free to question me.
>>
Forgot to mention, when you conquer an entire kingdom you get to create that kingdom. Say, if I conquer all of High Rock, I can call myself king of High Rock, which will give me +1t/turn as long as I hold all provinces within that kingdom. You can only be king of one kingdom at a time and it can be usurped if someone else holds >50% of the kingdom. If your kingdom is usurped, you cannot create another one for 2 turns.
>>
Oooh, ooh, I am just spurting with ideas today. Race bonuses:

Nords: "Jorrvaskr": Can call on the companions once per thread to autowin one battle against an enemy
Imperials: "Golden tongues": Can force an NAP with one player each thread. If they themselves break this NAP, they don't only get the debuf but can also never use the ability again.
Orsimer: "Berserkers": The Orcs can apply a morale-debuff to one of their enemies once every three turns with -2t. They have to be at war with them.
Altmer: "Aldmeri Pride": Can break an NAP without taking debuffs once per thread.
Argonians: "Swamp-Race": Can move as explained in OP within the Black Marsh
Bosmer: "With the wilds": Can ambush enemies that are atleast 3ts away in a surprise attack, taking a maximum of 5ts. Can do this once per thread.
Breton: "The force of magic": Can use their superior magic for a +4t buff every third turn.
Dunmer: "Morag Tong": Can assassinate opponents once every 5th turn, causing that opponent to be able to act during that turn.
Redguard: "Sea Heritage": Can cross sea without restrictions, except for crazy distancess. (At my discretion).
Khajiit: "Skooma": Can affect any other kingdom with "skooma" once every 5 turns, which leads to that kingdom getting a -2t debuff until the crime ring is dealt with with a roll of 4 or higher.
>>
File: UpdatewithOP.png (441 KB, 1064x579) Image search: [Google]
UpdatewithOP.png
441 KB, 1064x579
And just for consistency's sake, I'll add myself to the list of players, why not. I'll go with:

>Jarldom of Falkreath
>Dark Green
>Falkreath
>Nord
>>
>>47816893
>The Mongrel Nation
>Purple
>Wayrest
>Breton
>>
File: Mupdate1.png (442 KB, 1064x579) Image search: [Google]
Mupdate1.png
442 KB, 1064x579
>>47817158
Sorry that it's taking so long, first time doing this.
>>
>>47817206
Hey OP, with the defensive bonuses for Black Marsh and Skyrim, how do they work with a roll for quads or trips? Do you still conquer the whole kingdom or zone, or do you only get half?
>>
>>47817206
It's all fine!
>>
>>47817221
I hadn't thought of that, but let's say you get half. Why not.
>>
Bumping. Cmon, guys and gals, we need more people!
>>
>>47817386
Maybe move the thread over to /qst/?
>>
>>47817416
>>>/qst/>>268266
I did it earlier, but moved it here because /qst/ wasn't biting. I suppose there might be more interest if I repost all the new rules and you show interest as well. Worth a shot, wanna do it?
>>
>>47817427
Shit, my bad
>>>/qst/268266
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.