[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gamefinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: gamefinder.jpg (62 KB, 500x434) Image search: [Google]
gamefinder.jpg
62 KB, 500x434
>GM/PLAYER
>SYSTEMS
>AVAILABILITY/TIME ZONE
>CONTACT INFO
>MISC
>>
>GM/PLAYER
Player
>SYSTEMS
Mouseguard
>AVAILABILITY/TIME ZONE
EST
>CONTACT INFO
[email protected]
>MISC
Text prefered, could do voice as well, though
>>
save
>>
GM

D&D 3.5 with heavy thumb on scale (Yes, I have tried not playing D&D)

GMT+1 (Yurop)

"erikmesoy" on irc.nightstar.net or steam

Pitch: The Titanomachy is over a few years past, the high fantasy and mad science civilizations having all burned each other down. There are now no necromancers looting your graves, no druids sacrificing your children, no firebrand preachers compelling you to worship new gods, no cybernetics eating your soul. It is an age of reconstruction, where men colonize, rediscover and pacify a world littered with the scraps of epic battles - weapons, monsters, and constructs that straddle the line.
(Influenced by elements of Numenera, Exalted, Dominions, and Fall from Heaven)
>>
>>47800136
That sounds pretty cool anon, I'm interest but I've never played D&D before, so you probably don't want me to muck about in your campaign. Hope you find some good players though!
>>
Bump. Freaking summer shitposters and their "how do we deconstruct swords"/"how do we revitalize the concept of elves" threads instead of games.
>>
>>47801528
We have that shit all the time summer has nothing to do with it
>>
>>47800136
>heavy thumb on scale
What does this mean?
>>
I'm reluctant to use Roll20 because I've heard there's a lot of underageb& and I don't feel comfortable playing with children. Is it true or are those stories exaggerated?
>>
>>47804302
There's a lot of edgy "kids".
I saw someone apply to a Deathwatch game, saying how he wants to play a Space Wolf who "has a wolf friend who he likes very much and some might say too much^^"
>>
>>47804190
Means that I am going to be adjusting and houseruling stuff quite a bit both to match the setting and to keep various tier classes closer to parity, and that rather than proffer a giant list of house rules up front, I am going to be doing much of it ad hoc and after looking at characters and talking to players.

One restriction being that nontrivial spells will be available at my sole discretion rather than being a caster entitlement. In this, you're playing the background people looking over the rubble and picking up the pieces after the smoke clears. The wizard colleges were nationalized (and were priority targets for meteor strikes), the gods killed each other, everything with a bloodline was sent to the frontline, and when a victor finally emerged, it systematically destroyed most possible competition or pursuit before ascending to a higher plane of existence.

Researching spells? That's one of the things the game's active play is intended to be /about/, recovering fragments of lore you'd otherwise have to redevelop entirely from first principles, it will not make multiple spells pop into your spellbook on levelup with a handwave that you did it offscreen.
>>
>>47804302
Roll20 itself is fine if you have a group already. The only problem is when you recruit players from the site itself, since those are the problematic ones.
>>
>GM/PLAYER
Either, prefer to play if we're doing systems I'm unfamiliar with
>SYSTEMS
D&D (familiar with OD&D, 3.5/PF, 4e, willing to learn the rest), Savage Worlds, Traveller, FATE. I'd like to learn/try Star Wars d6, GURPS, Song of Swords/Riddle of Steel, or really almost anything
>AVAILABILITY/TIME ZONE
Wednesdays, 10am-5pm EST
>CONTACT INFO
[email protected], I think you can find me under that on skype too
>MISC
Kind of on a medieval/renaissance history kick, I've been a huge star wars guy since forever.
>>
whumb
>>
>GM/PLAYER
GM
>SYSTEMS
nWoD/CofD
>AVAILABILITY/TIME ZONE
All, Play-by-post
>CONTACT INFO
http://thefinalcrossroads.com
>MISC
Play-by-post forum for Chronicles of Darkness. Looking for more players.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.