[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German Hollow Quest 19
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16
Your eyes open slowly.
At first the world is just a blur to you but after a few blinks with your heavy eyelids the image slowly clears.
It feels quite uncomfortable laying on the table that Yata prepared just for you.
The edge of the table offers sufficient support as you slowly sit up, still dizzy.

When you look around you can see your avian friend cleaning his hands.
Your throat feels a bit dry but you still manage to speak up.
"How long?"

"Five hours."

"Took your sweet time huh?"

"Have you operated on someone who can regenerate before?
It's quite tedious."
He simply shrugs as he answers.

Naturally you aren't surprised by this lengthy procedure, it was obvious that he'd enjoy taking a peek inside you now that you achieved the pinnacle of hollow evolution.
The first thing you did was coming over to him as it was agreed years ago.
When you blink you can still see the expression of everyone around you, their eyes filled with equal parts fear and awe.
But you shake that imagery from your head, the others can wait a bit longer.

"So...
Did you find out anything?"
You ask him now that your head is slowly clearing.

He puts down the towel and comes before you.
"What do you want to hear first, the obvious or the interesting part?"

"Let's get the basic stuff out of the way.
Am I good or not?"

"Depends on your definition of good.
The metamorphosis was perfect, no ill side-effects whatsoever.
And you do indeed have the anatomy of the average human.
But calling you human would be like considering a spec of dirt a mountain.
On the surface you have organs like a human and you have them at the correct places BUT, and this is a big but, it looks like every tissue and organ inside of you has been completely remodeled and therefore the capabilities of your body have increased immeasurably.
It's still not optimized perfectly but most flaws that are present in living organisms seem to have been corrected."
>>
File: Vasto_Lorde.jpg (7 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Vasto_Lorde.jpg
7 KB, 320x240
You look at your own hands and give them a few squeezes.
Yata meanwhile simply looks at you.

"So, how does it feel to be a superior life form?"

You clench your fist and look back up.
"It feels weird.
I've gotten so used to my old body that having this new one is disorienting."

"I can imagine worse things happening to you."

"Yeah, I bet you could.
So, was that all or did you make some other discoveries?"

He puts his fingers together and gives you a quite menacing grin.
"Indeed I have.
You see, while I was operating..."

"You mean dissecting..."

"Keep complaining and the next time I won't use anesthesia.
Now, where was I?
Oh yes, the operation.
I said it took me five hours didn't I?
Well, I was done with your examination in about an hour due to my familiarity with human anatomy.
So I decided to do something fun while you were still knocked out."

"For some reason I don't like where this is going..."

"Don't worry, I did nothing to you.
I merely decided to observe your bodily functions for a while.
And guess what!
I managed to figure out the rate of your regeneration!"

You blink a few times and then cock your head a bit.
"I'm sorry what?
I thought we agreed that my healing rate can vary depending on the situation..."

"No, not that!
I mean that I was observing your nano-hollows.
It was no surprise that they help out with your bodies basic functions, such as transporting oxygen to your muscles or delivering nutrients.
But what I realized was quite stunning.
Turns out, those little bastards inside of you are constantly dismantling individual cells within your body and then reconstruct them according to the various information that they gather, making certain cells stronger if they are frequently damaged etc.
And they do this sequentially, reconfiguring each cell one by one including important organs as well."
>>
File: birdman3.png (780 KB, 875x840) Image search: [Google]
birdman3.png
780 KB, 875x840
Naturally it takes different amounts of time for different types of cells but the cumulative amount of time it takes for them to COMPLETELY re-forge your body is approximately 4 days.
Meaning that every four days you get a new, better body.
The change might be insignificant at first but over time this adds up to a ridiculous increase in your power.
Considering that your body takes in the reishi particles around you, it's no wonder you managed to get so powerful in such a small amount of time."

You look back at your still clenched fist and think about all the things that these little guys did for you.
They are the foundation upon which everything around here was built and no one even knows, except You and Yata of course.
"Wow..."

"Wow, indeed.
So, what are you going to do now?"

You shove your fist into your palm as you stand up.
"I'm going to go for a test-drive."

Yata smiles and then sends you off, you've contaminated his lab for long enough.
As you take a few steps outside the enclosed lab area you can see basically the entire population gathered up and waiting for your arrival.
Everybody is admiring your new form and you can hear the occasional whistle in the agitated crowd.
At the forefront are your arrancar friends: Pesci, Alex, Neliel, Pesche, Dondochakka, Alistair, Dordoni, Gantenbainne and Cirucci all eager to finally talk with you.

Dordoni is the one who steps forth to greet you with open arms.
"Amigo, you actually did it!
You are looking fine too!
Truth be told, we were all a bit scared first and didn't pay much attention to your appearance but this look really suits you!"

As he says that you look over your new form once more, the pristine white segments of your armor, your white skin peeking out where it's not covered, the black cloth and underneath it your tail.
It still feels odd but somewhere deep down you enjoy this.
>>
"Unfortunately I don't think we have much time for a pleasant chat amigo.
Look at this crowd!
They are all here because they are excited about your achievement!
They want to see a performance and I think you should give them just that.
What do you say about a little brawl?
It should be good for showcasing your skills..."

It's true, the crowd will get out of control if they don't see a fight soon.
There will be plenty of time for pleasantries later and Dordoni probably wants to report your new power to Aizen as soon as possible.
But who would be a good fighting partner?

As you are thinking about just that Dordoni pokes your shoulder.
"Amigo if you don't mind, I might have just the thing for you..."

"Really?
What is it?"

"It's a secret..."

Who do you want to fight with?
>A group of adjuchas, no need for fancy stuff
>One arrancar (Who?)
>Two arrancars (Which two?)
>Dordonis mystery fighter
>Other? (write-in)
>>
>>47723843
>>Dordonis mystery fighter
>>
>>47723843
>>Dordonis mystery fighter
>>
IT IS FINALLY HERE.

WAITED SO LONG
>>
>>47723843
>>
>>47723843
YAY MYSTERY BOX!
It could be anything! It could even be a box!
>>
>>
>>47723843
I'm betting its Aimee Morris or Escamas.
>>
>>47723968
I bet it's Dordoni
>>
>>47723843

Arrancars are arrancars, but the mystery fighter could be anyone!

It could even be an arrancar! Though truth be told, I'd be very disappointed if it was. Mystery box switcheroos are very cruel.
>>
Mystery Box wins.

>Writing
>>
"Okay Dordoni, let's see what you got."
You give in to the temptation that this mystery entails.

"Bueno!"
He says with a sly grin.
"I was hoping you'd say that, especially after your performance against Gantenbainne.
At the very least I feel relieved I don't have to face you, amigo."
He then looks at his comrades.

Gantenbainne is trying to avert his eyes from you and strokes his chin, probably due to his phantom pain returning to him.
Cirucci on the other hand seems to be more annoyed than anything from your sudden transformation.
But neither of them seem to be willing to fight you, indeed you'd be a challenging opponent.

"Just don't think you are better than us or anything Slimeball!"
She gives voice to her anger.

"Calm down chica!
It's not wise to insult him, especially since he'll probably become Segunda Espada in the near future!"

"Yeah, girl.
You remember that he managed to brute force his way through my Hierro, right?"

"Tch..."
You can practically see her veins popping up from under her forehead.

You were expecting them to bicker for a while but to your surprise they managed to calm Cirucci down and then the four of you proceeded to the fighting pit.
When you look around at your spectators you start to realize just how many of the denizens of Vanaheim showed up for this.
The seats are packed with spectators and that's only a fraction of the crowd, the rest of them are flying up above to observe the performance.
You can see your friends in the first row, all cheering you on.
Even Neliel seems to be in her "carefree" state and keeps shouting to get you fired up.

"Do your best Kaizar!"

You just wave to them, not wanting to take up unnecessary time.

When you finally avert your eyes from the crowd you can see the three Espada lined up in front of you.

"Is this a joke?"
You ask.

Dordoni just waves his fingers.
"Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Do you really underestimate us this much amigo?
Of course this is not a joke.
Ready fellas?"
>>
>>47724111
Oh god, it's' Ayon
>>
File: quimera_parca__quetzalcoatl.png (387 KB, 567x700) Image search: [Google]
quimera_parca__quetzalcoatl.png
387 KB, 567x700
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS1lKA2GNF0

The other two Espada simply nod as they grab their upper arms.
Dordoni follows suit and then shouts.

"NOW!"

Your eyes widen and you let out and audible gasp at what they do afterwards.
The three arrancars dig deep into their own flesh with their bare hands and begin tearing their own limbs off!
They look like they are in an excruciating amount of pain right now.
Blood and bits of flesh fall on the ground under them.
When they are done they throw their limbs forward, each touching the others.
After this a torrential amount of reiatsu begins to build up as the pile of flesh melds together and begins to expand rapidly.

"Quimera Parca!"
They all shout at the same time.

Small reishi barriers form around their arms which then staunch the flow of blood.
The stadium is dead quiet with the sound of expanding and growing flesh being the only sound that you can hear.
In a few moment a gargantuan monster towers before you, it's spiritual pressure even manages to shake you a bit.
As you keep staring at the beast you can feel yourself falling into a bottomless abyss.

Nobody is making a sound now and the only thing you can hear is the heavy breathing of the creature.
Finally Dordoni speaks up.

"Quetzalcoatl.
That's its name.
Don't let your guard down amigo, for this will be a proper test of your capabilities.
Also, I recommend you start attacking it soon.
Not even we can properly control it."

"Shit..."
Is the only word that can leave your mouth.
You can't help but swallow as you look at this monstrosity.

How will you fight?
>Wait for it to make a move and counter.
>Hit it fast and hard!
>Keep your distance and start shooting it.
>Other? (write-in)
>>
>>47724233
>>Hit it fast and hard!
>>
>>47724233
>Hit it fast and hard!
>>
>>47724233
>Hit it fast and hard!
>>
>>47724233
>>Hit it fast and hard!
>>
>>47724233
>Hit it fast and hard!
Really guys? Kinda a dick move
>>
>>47724233
>Hit it fast and hard!
>>
GUESSED IT

>Hit it fast and hard!
>>
Start rolling 3d10

Best of three.
DC 17, Crit 24
>>
Rolled 8, 3, 1 = 12 (3d10)

>>47724326
>>
Rolled 9, 2, 6 = 17 (3d10)

>>47724326
>>
Rolled 4, 5, 2 = 11 (3d10)

>>47724326
>>
Rolled 2, 8, 4 = 14 (3d10)

>>47724326
Here we go
>>
>>47724344
phew... just made it.
>>
>>47724342
>>47724344
>>47724345

Barely made the DC.
>>
Still getting a feel for our new form.
>>
File: Ayon.jpg (13 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
Ayon.jpg
13 KB, 500x477
There is no other way around it!
You have to take this thing down before it has a chance to do the same to you.
As your muscles begin to contract you can practically hear your muscles tensing up.

You dash towards the creature and you create a huge gust of wind which almost blew away some of the smaller spectators.
In the blink of an eye you managed to close the gap between you and your opponent and with all the strength you could muster you deliver a straight punch into the chimeras mid section the sound of the impact rivals that of a small cannon.

The blow was strong enough to send the monster reeling back, its spine bends backwards as if you simply broke it in half.
To your surprise it recovers as its back straightens, it seems it's not only tough but also quite flexible.
But that doesn't mean the attack did nothing, in fact you can see a few drops of blood dripping from its mouth, whether it simply bit its own tongue or he coughed it up is hard to tell.
Too bad that it apparently didn't even register that it got damaged.

As you are trying to figure out just how much your attack actually did or if this beast actually has any weakpoints the monster begins its own offense.
In a burst of speed that you seriously didn't see coming the creature uses sonido to get close to you.
Though large this freak is incredibly fast, so much so that you couldn't even block the attack.

The Quimera swings its hand and hits you right on the head, like a hammer striking a nail.
When you land you create a small crater as the dust particles fly around you.
Luckily you managed to decrease your momentum before hitting the ground so the explosion wasn't as bad as it could have been.
You straighten your back and look up at the towering monster.

But as you are about to move again you can feel something trickling down from the edge of your mouth.
You smear it and see that it's blood.
You smile.
>>
You look right at the beast and then without a moments notice you jump up with your fist raised in the air.
The decision has been made, no holding back this time!
With all the force that you could muster you practically impale the creature as you hit it straight in the chest and begin to push your way forward.
To the observers of the fight this is quite an unusual spectacle as they can see your fist protruding from the Quimeras back as you keep pushing forward.

What started out as a simple punch ended up as you forcing your way ever forward while the beast tries its hardest to resist you.
It's almost like this being has no organs of any kind and the elasticity of its skin is insane.
You keep pushing even now as his stomach becomes more and more concave.
But eventually the body gives in and starts to follow the chest of the creature which was coming out of its back mere moments ago.

The result of all your exertion is that the beast is now sent flying straight up and now you are trying to catch your breath from trying to propel yourself into the monsters chest.
As the humongous freak finally falls it creates an explosion of dust much larger than yours.
Its body contorts in all sorts of impossible directions as it stands up.
You can still see the image of your fist etched into its hide and blood dripping from its mouth, this time you are sure that he threw up blood.

It begins to howl in an ungodly manner and you can feel chills running down your spine, you managed to piss it off.
Meanwhile Dordoni is stroking his chin with his only remaining arm, clearly amused.

How do you follow up?
>Keep punching!
>Switch things up, kill it with bug-bites
>Finish it off with something big.
>Throw in the towel, you don't want to risk people getting hurt.
>Other? (write-in)
>>
>>47724637
>>
>>47724637
>>
>>47724637
>Keep punching!
>>
>>47724637
>Switch things up, kill it with bug-bites
>>
>>47724637
>>Finish it off with something big.
>>
>>47724637
>>Switch things up, kill it with bug-bites
maybe have our mini-hollows eat it, with some tenderizing from us.
>>
>>47724637

Lets show these motherfuckers that we're the real deal.

Lets make it really flashy
>>
>>47724637
>>Finish it off with something big.
>>
Big attack wins.

Roll 3d10

DC 15 this time.
Crit is still 24
>>
Rolled 4, 2, 10 = 16 (3d10)

>>47724822
Slime attack a-go-go
>>
Rolled 6, 1, 2 = 9 (3d10)

>>47724822
>>
Rolled 1, 4, 8 = 13 (3d10)

>>47724822
>>
Rolled 6, 1, 9 = 16 (3d10)

>>47724822
>>
>>47724832
We barely made it again we should really do something about that.
>>
>>47724901
Just some bad luck.
Nothing to worry about.
>>
File: AllonFace.jpg (41 KB, 540x350) Image search: [Google]
AllonFace.jpg
41 KB, 540x350
"Time to die ugly!"

As the beast keeps roaring and it unhinges its jaw you jump up high to avoid collateral damage.
It doesn't waste much time and jumps at you with savage rage.
You begin charging your Cero while it's still far away from you and it begins to do the same.

Red energy begins to gather at the mouth of the beast as it prepares to retaliate with the same attack that you were about to unleash.
Too bad yours is sure to win.
You begin to gather up your slime and mix it into the concentrated reiatsu and watch as it turns from crimson red to turquoise in a matter of moments.
It takes a lot of concentration to hold the energy together with two hands but it goes off without a hitch and the attack is now ready.

"Cero Absoluto"

The creature then unleashes the massive Cero it created at his unhinged jaw.
The two blasts collide and bits of red and blue energy begin to scatter in the wind.
Cero Absoluto however begins to do what it's meant to do, consuming an opponents Cero and using it to further empower your already impressive attack.
As your condensed reiatsu begins to tear into the enemies the slime core of the blast collects the residual energy and infuses it into your blast.
Soon your Cero literally consumes the opponents and comes out twice as large as it was before.

However even though it's a clean hit the creature doesn't stop in its progress and simply presses onward through the wave of energy and straight to you.
It manages to deliver a hit straight to your face in a downward motion.

This time you didn't manage to cushion the fall and took some serious damage upon landing.
You pant heavily as you look up at your assailant and your eyes open wide.
That freak of nature is now missing roughly half of its torso but it still kept going on despite the serious injury.

It touches the wounded area then looks at its own bloody hands.
The monster then howls once more, this time with even more rage.
>>
You honestly didn't think that this thing could get any angrier but clearly you were mistaken.
And this time it seems to swell up as it starts to build an ungodly amount of reiatsu.
After witnessing such a thing you actually start to worry a little but you calm down when a hand touches your shoulder.

Dordoni is standing right behind you with his only remaining arm patting you.
"That's the stuff amigo!"

He then lets go of you and they all extend their arm towards the chimera.
The beast then slowly starts to disperse and the limbs return to their original owners.
The process of flesh refusing to the body seems to be painful and they all hiss as their wounds mend.

When the process is done he laughs heartily.
"Didn't I tell you guys that it's fine?
Look at this, he managed to hold his own against Quetzalcoatl!"

Gantenbainne looks at you, clearly impressed.
"Damn...
So this is the power of the Vasto Lorde..."

Cirucci on the other hand still seems annoyed.
"Both of you are getting carried away.
The real fight was only about to begin!
But I have to give credit where it's due, I never would have imagined a regular hollow holding their own against our Quimera."

When you look away from them you can see the crowd in ecstasy, though the fight was short the magnitude of it still managed to impress them.
Your friends can be seen jumping over the fence and coming over to you.

"That was amazing Boss!"

"Yeah, you rock Kaizar!"
Pesci and Alex are the first to congratulate you.

"You're aware that I didn't actually win, right?"
You dismiss their enthusiasm.

"Don't be too hard on yourself, fighting that thing was like taking on all three of them at once.
Doing this much was more than impressive."
Neliel tries to reassure you.

"Don'tcha know?"
And then there's this guy.

But now that the fighting is over your legs finally give up from shaking so much.
They all get worried there for a moment but you stand back up on your own.
"So this calls for a celebration, right?"
>>
>>47725164
Oh come on we were winning.
>>
>>47725229
I doubt that.
We were probably about to get buttfucked by a mad monster
>>
>>47725229

The rolls were not on our side dear anon, but fret not there's always next time.

Besides you heard Birdman, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, hell we do it ourselves every four days or so.

We've basically become a sayian, but somehow even more bullshit.
>>
Then, to your order, everyone proceeded to the are where you lit the bonfire and began the preparations for the party.
In minutes everything was prepared and ready for a night of debauchery to celebrate your ascension.
After giving a toast and thanking everyone for their continuous support of Vanaheim everyone raised their tankards high and drank to your honor.
And for the first time you allowed Alex to actually drink alcohol due to the importance of the event.

When the formalities were over Dordoni sits down next to you to congratulate you once more.
"You know, I was not kidding when I said you'd probably become Segunda Espada with this."

"Not Primera?"

"Hah!
I don't think anyone can compete with that monster.
Lord Aizen can only keep him on a tight leash due to his sword."

You shrug a little.
"I can settle for silver medal."

"Well said!
Cheers!"
He then abandoned you to a fate worse than death, having to shake hands with EVERYONE in Vanaheim...

Or you could skip the whole ordeal and talk with some of your friends now that you have the chance.

Decisions, decisions.
>Go and talk with Neliel.
>Hang out with your group.
>Mess around with the Espada.
>Other? (write-in)
>>
>>47725332
>Mess around with the Espada.
>>
>>47725332
>>
>>47725332
>>
>>47725332
>>Mess around with the Espada.
>>Other? (write-in)
Ask for more details on the other Espada. Find out who we'll be working with and keep an ear out for anything we can use to rebel against Aizen.
>>
>>47725332
time to hang out with centaur waifu so that she is properly jealous when we start hanging out with shark waifu
>>
>>47725332
>>Go and talk with Neliel.
>>
>>47725332
>Go and talk with Neliel
>>
>>47725332
>>
>>47725332
>Go and talk with Neliel
>>
Do rolls for ever interaction. Dc 14 to not lose your spaghetti while talking to nel, crit dc 20 for coming off smooth

Dc 30 to seduce
>>
>>47725332
>>
Neliel wins.

>Writing
>>
Rolled 4, 10, 5 = 19 (3d10)

>>47725545
>>
Rolled 7, 6, 8 = 21 (3d10)

>>47725545
>>
Rolled 5, 1, 7 = 13 (3d10)

>>47725545
>>
>>47725545
I think that's a joke.
>>
>>47725582
>>47725602
>>47725610

Really? Okay then...

If any anon wishes to objects to seducing Neliel, speak up now.
>>
>>47725640
I'm fine with it.
>>
>>47725640
yeah i'd rather not. sharktits best waifu. nel is for sadclown.
>>
>>47725640
Lets do it.
>>
>>47725640
Is jokes, do not being to take seriously.
>>
>>47725640
It's just a prank bro
>>
>>47725640
You're really going to take the joke dice seriously? At least we should be doing this when we actually voted to
>>
>>47725653
...that's really meta
>>47725640
I'm cool with it.
>>
>>47725640
I think we should at least wait until we're an Arrancar.
>>
>>47725685
I don't give a shit if its meta, avoiding meta is damn near impossible. Also, we really don't have any chemistry with nel.
>>
>>47725640

I say go for it.

>>47725653

Foolish man, why settle for one?

Besides sadclown can have, what's her face.

You know that girl with the massive- well damn that's practically all of them...

The one who hated fighting, he can have that one.
>>
>>47725708
THAT WAS NEL.
>>
>>47725640
let's go for it
>>
>>47725640
Yeah no. If this happens, it should happen as the result of an actual vote.
>>
I think we can relate more to Tia since she knows loss about as much as we do.
>>
>>47725640
I'm pretty sure that>>47725545 is a joke.
>>
>>47725756
yeah, we really don't have any chemistry with nel. Any romantic relationship with her would just feel forced. Exasperation at foolish pride does not attraction make.
>>
This is the apex of tedium.
Hollow after hollow, each of them introducing themselves and wishing you good fortune and all that jazz.
Like you are going to remember any of them.
And those eyes, you could swear some of them actually salivated when they looked at you whether out of envy, lust or adoration.

*I have to find a way to ditch these idiots.*

As you are thinking about possible escape routes you remember that it's been a while since you actually talked with Neliel.
Most of your interactions were the typical small talk (which is basically two hollows agreeing that the desert sucks).
So you excuse every other hollows and simply walk away to have a friendly chat with your friend.

When you see Nel she is sitting near the edge of a small gathering that formed around Pesche and Dondochakka, as usual.
She doesn't seem to be doing much but she is enjoying herself none the less.

Her eyes light up a little when she sees you approach.
"Oh, hi!"

"What's up Neliel?
Enjoying the party?"

She nods.
"Yes, watching those two goof off always cheers me up."

"I bet.
Do you mind if I take a seat?"

"No, go ahead."

When you sit down you raise your tankard to have a toast with her.
She obliges and after the cups clang together both of you down the entire thing.
After that both of you put your empty mugs down.
Her eyes wander up and down on your body.

"It's amazing that you actually did it..."
She says.

You look over your body again, still unaccustomed to it.
"I can hardly believe it myself."
You then shift your eyes to her and give her a serious look.
"You know, I was certain it'd be you who achieves this first."

She sighs and her eyes reflect something.
Sadness? Regret? It's hard to tell.
"I already gave up on that long ago.
I still remember the time when I was still hoping I'd get there.
That was before I met Pesche and Dondochakka.
Meeting you reignited that hope but it quickly faded away.
I didn't feel like I was getting any closer..."
>>
>>47725724

THE RED HAIRED ONE THAT HATED FIGHTING.
>>
>>47725756
>>47725772
Meta more you two
>>
>>47725838
Dude, if the characters have NO romantic connection, then don't force a romance. That's not meta, that's "Avoiding shitty action movie disease 101"
>>
>>47725850
Did you literally read none of Neliel's tsundere moments torwards us in earlier threads?
>>
File: mvz1m9SKMm1rv8v4go1_500.jpg (120 KB, 500x534) Image search: [Google]
mvz1m9SKMm1rv8v4go1_500.jpg
120 KB, 500x534
She looks down on the ground and her fists clench up on her lap.
"I just didn't want to be a monster anymore."

You feel your hole hurt just a little bit as she was saying that, you could feel her pain for a brief moment.

"But...
Was being a monster really that bad?"

She looks up at you with a worried look.
For the first time in ten years there is mutual understanding between the two of you again.

"I... I didn't mean..."

But you don't let her finish.
"I meant what I said.
I was expecting you to become Vasto Lorde first because you were the better of the two of us.
I always looked at you with admiration for being what I wasn't, kind, compassionate, a strong leader and a good friend.
I couldn't believe you just giving in like that.
But now I just feel stupid.
So, this might sound dumb but after all of that I'm sorry.
Funny isn't it? Up until now I didn't have the balls to properly apologize for my outburst from back then.
So for what it's worth, I'm sorry for judging you."

Her eyes seem to be tearing up a bit.
"I'm sorry as well."

"Hey, don't start crying now or I'll feel even more like an asshole..."
And with that you wipe away her single tear.

How do you follow up?
>Hold her hand
>Apologize once more and leave.
>Other? (write-in)
>>
>>47725958
>Hold her hand
>>
>>47725958
>>Hold her hand
>>
>>47725958
>Hold her hand
>>
>>47725958
leave her to her tears.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fRaWZji_Co
>>
>>47725958
>>Hold her hand
"You aren't a monster for what you are but for what you do."
>>
>>47725958
>>Apologize once more and leave.
>>
>>
>>47725958
>Hold her hand
>>
>>47725958
>Hold her hand
>>
>>47725958
>Other? (write-in)
Just sit for a while, this is nice.
>>
>Writing
>>
You stand up from your seat then sit down next to her.

"Let's just stay here for a while, it's nice."

She smiles and then nods after smothering another tear.
When she puts down her arm to support herself your hands touch on the bench.
You look deep into her eye and in return she looks into yours.

You're not accustomed to this and therefore feel a bit awkward.
There's only one thing that you manage to say.

"You were never a monster to me."

And while up until now she managed to hold her tears back somewhat she completely lost her composure now.
She gives you one of her traditionally strong hugs but this time it feels nicer, more gentle.
You return her hug as she keeps sobbing over your shoulder.

Neliel kept this up for a good while, for a couple minutes in fact.
Though it was barely noticeable at first, someone eventually noticed her from the large group that gathered around Pesche and Dondochakka.
Following that people slowly got quiet around you, to the point where Pesche actually got a bit upset that people weren't paying attention to him.
When he saw what was the big deal he froze mid sentence and the one who had to get the crowd to move was actually Dondochakka.
He even picked up Pesche who apparently suffered a minor version of Rigor Mortis after witnessing you embracing Neliel.
Dondochakka simply gave you a thumbs up as he lead the crowd far away from you.

Neliel actually noticed this and now her face is red from the crying and the minor embarrassment.
As she let go of you, you start stroking the back of your head.
"D-do you want to act like this didn't happen?"
You ask nervously.

She brushes a stray strand of her hair out of her eye and replies.
"No."
She then hugs you once more, this time it's not at all forceful.

You spent the rest of the night in the mutual embrace of Neliel, stroking her hair as the two of you looked at the dim lights coming from above.
For some reason they were never this pretty before.
>>
We are going to FUCKING MUTILATE spoony.
>>
>>47726408
oh man what did spoony do this time anon?
>>
>>47726417
Nnoitora's nickname
>>
And then she gets fucked up by Espada#asshole of the week. Good job, Kaizar.
>>
>>47726417
He made another shitty Reb Brown movie review then disappeared into the ether.
>>
>>47726417
I'm saying more because he'll probably pull the shit he tried in canon.
>>
>>47726408
That implies there are going to be remains.
He's going in the goop at some point. Whether as our permanent punching bag, Yata's official volunteer, or just our goop constantly eating away at his reiatsu until all that's left is the goop breaking him down into delicious delicious slurry who can say?
>>
>>47726458
did he have anything that made him special or was he just a tough bastard ?
>>
>>47726475
really strong Heirro.
That and being ruthless, but comparatively outside of the stuff he did largely off screen to Nel? Nothing.
>>
>>47726475
his schtick was the multiple arms and a real strong hierro.
>>
>>47726408
What with the anger what happened.
>>
>>47726475
Tenacious, tough Hierro and has a fairly high attack strength, that's about it.
>>
>>47726502
You never read bleach canon? Spoonman fucked over nel pretty hard because of his inferiority complex.
>>
File: image.png (37 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37 KB, 500x370
>>47726514
Well, she IS a shit waifu though
>>
>>47726514

Wasn't he the reason why Nel is stuck in her child/chibi state most of the time?
>>
>>47726537
yeup. fucked up her mask.
>>
>>47726531
I mean yeah, but still. I wanted to avoid her because I didn't want to feel like all the women in Kaizar's life have to be cursed to horrible fates or whatever.
>the wife/shinigami
>Nel
>probably whoever else after Nel
>>
>>47726531
All waifus are shit.

Except mine.
>>
>>47726509
Also slow as hell. Anyone with decent speed and a ranged attack that can hurt him can basically beat him at will. Ichigo would have beaten far more easily than Grimjow if he wasn't completely exhausted
>>
Friendly reminder that King Spooky is going to kill Alex the day after Asher confesses his love to her.
>>
>>47726550
we've already killed grand fisher, whose to say we can't fuck over spoony and make sure nel doesn't get messed up?
>>
>>47726580
We talkin about the QM or the skeleton arrancar here?
Cause if its the second then we are going to tear him into tiny pieces.
Hell his again ability will probably actually just make us STRONGER because of the nano-hollows.
...that might be a really good form of high-intensity training actually.
>>
When you wake up tomorrow morning you find Neliel still resting her head on your arm, her scent fills the air around you.
It takes her a while to wake up but when she does her hazel eyes simply captivate you.

"Good morning."
She says.

"Did you sleep well?"

She gently smiles then nods.

You enjoy this serene moment for a few more minutes but then you get up and dust yourselves off, the sand was coarse, rough and irritating.
And it got everywhere.

"*Sigh*
I'm going to need a shower after this."
She says.

"Yeah, and all we did was lay there the entire time.
Imagine if we did anything else."

"Shut up."
She giggles a little as she said that.

"In any case, I have to check on my guys.
See if they are dead from hangover or not.
Catch you later."

And with that you walk off to where Pesci, Alex and Yata fell asleep after yesterday debauchery.
They are all awake and are grasping their heads.

You cross your arms and give Alex a scolding look.
"I let you drink this one time and you got this wasted?
I can't believe my daughter is such a lightweight."

She groans a lot before even attempting to answer.
"Ugh, just... just shut up, okay?"

"And you Pesci, I'm very disappointed in you.
I thought you were going to watch her."

"Ugh, I was.
But then there were 2 of them, then 4 and then they just kept multiplying until I couldn't see anymore.
And what's up with you? You're awfully chatty today."

Yata bangs his head into the table as he tries to get up.
"That's 'cause he banged Neliel you fool.
That's why he is acting so high and mighty."

"Oh my, if it isn't Mr Ethanol-is-poison-and-only-imbeciles-live-with-it.
And by the way, I did no such thing."

"Oh yeah, I forgot that I checked your reproductive organs too.
Guess you'd have to rip off your mask for that.
Now either get me some painkillers or fuck off, I don't feel like talking now."
>>
>>47726599
*aging ability
>>
>>47726605
>the sand was coarse, rough and irritating.
>And it got everywhere.

I fucking love you.
>>
>>47726605
...why is Yata so GODDAMN BEST?
We really need to keep that guy around.
>>
>>47726605
>"Oh yeah, I forgot that I checked your reproductive organs too.
>Guess you'd have to rip off your mask for that.
>Now either get me some painkillers or fuck off, I don't feel like talking now."
...Alright, fuck vasto+, i'm going full arrancar route now.
>>
>>47726706
Unless one of the Arrancar sat down and let Yata poke at their genitals he doesn't know whether or not they have them.
>>
>>47726722
It's a known fact around camp that Alistair and Cirucci fuck almost nightly.
>>
>>47726706
The vasto+ route fills the hole, and presumably makes you complete.
Can't be complete without a dick.
>>
>>47726722
We could just ask Nel.
>>
>>47726735
So, we get a dick in our hole?
>>
>>47726734
>rumor
>>
"Fine, suit yourselves."

With that you leave them to agonize in silence for the rest of the day.
As you are about to leave you actually see Dordoni sitting at one of the tables quietly sipping some warm drink, did he find a way to make some new type of refreshment out of the Idun fruit?

"Buenos días!
How are you feelin'?"

You crack your neck a little to get rid of a cramp and then answer him.
"Fine, I ended up not getting totally hammered last night."

"That's good."

"Where are your friends?"

"Hmm?
Cirucci is away with Alistair doing their usual stuff.
Gantenbainne got so drunk he went streaking, then he hit his head and passed out, no idea where he is now."

"That's fun, I guess."

"And you? Getting all cozy with the señora like that.
You lucky bastard."

"It's not what you think."

"I'm not thinking anything amigo.
It's your business after all.
Now come and sit down, we have to talk."
You sit down on the opposite side of the table.

"Good, now let's get down to business.
I notified Lord Aizen about you, he said someone will come over to check on you.
I'm guessin' they are curious about you.
You might even have to rip your mask off, so I guess it's time to enlighten you about how things are run at the top.
Is there anything you'd like to know?"

You ponder for a while.
>Tell me about Aizen, his personality, his power etc.
>I'm curious about my future colleagues the Espada.
>What'll I have to do?
>Other? (write-in)
>>
>>47726755
so what do you think they do alone at night, slam their lower bodies together and yell at each other?
>>
>>47726772
>What'll I have to do?
>>
>all three
>>
>>47726772
>>
>>47726772
>So how's the army organized?
Proceed to rant about how terribly organized Aizen's "army" is. Clearly they're in desperate need of some proper German soldiering.
>>
>>47726772
>>Tell me about Aizen, his personality, his power etc.
>>I'm curious about my future colleagues the Espada.
>>What'll I have to do?

you know we're just going pick them all right?
>>
We should tell aizen we want to see if we can grow even more powerful in this form. Also suggest this to him: http://ask.fm/Spookyng/answers/138474448328
>>
>>47726772
>Tell me about Aizen, his personality, his power etc.
Need to know who we're working for.

I also had a thought, could we use our slime-bros to help take off our mask?
We could maybe take it off in one piece like that.
>>
>>47726772
>>Tell me about Aizen, his personality, his power etc.
>>I'm curious about my future colleagues the Espada.
>>What'll I have to do?
>Tell me everything, from the most largest groups to smallest most innocuous detail.
>>
>>47726844
I don't want to take off our mask at all. It weakens how much slime we can make and means we can't fix HM eventually.
>>
>>47726836
Eyy, I remember that, this one.
>>
>people unironicaly want to be an arrancar
>people unironicaly care about waifus
>>
>>47726772
>all three
And what this guy said>47726836
>>
>Writing
>>
>>47726863

Given that our protag's body is remodeling itself at a breakneck speed, it could be possible that he could evolve into another completely new stage of Hollow entirely without ripping off his mask.

Though this could lead to some uncomfortable situations, like testing out whether Kaiser's body could react accordingly to environmental stressors (i.e. no food to eat, body adapts to require less spirit junk to function properly). But this is a very dangerous path to go on, since a lot of short-term biological adaptations can turn out to be pretty harmful in the long run.
>>
>>47726993
Get king spooky to hit us with his aging bullshit.
>>
>>47727017
I'm quite certain that would still fuck us up. It wouldn't magically produce reishi for the nanohollows to absorb to sustain themselves unless it literally eats Spoopy's aging mist stuff, in which case it would cease to age us because it has been broken down into reishi and nothing else. So it'll do either nothing or it will drain our power to exhaustion.
>>
>>47727017

Dunno if that would do much. The body can't really adapt to getting old, and that decaying stuff that Barrigan uses would be more or less just killing whatever it touches. In which case, the body would just respond by regenerating.
>>
>>47727047
It would turn Kaizer into a reishi vacuum
>>
"*Sigh*
It's not like I have anywhere to go, so just lay it on me.
Don't leave out anything."

He looks a bit surprised.
"O-okay then...
Now, where should I begin?"
He ponders for a few moments while taking a few sips of his drink.
"Let's just start with Lord Aizen, I guess.
He is the unquestionable leader of our army.
He is equal parts strong, fast, perceptive and intelligent, I honestly don't think there's a single individual who could best him in combat.
Well, maybe the Primera Espada but that guy is a whole other kind of mess on his own."

That got your attention.
"Wait, you mentioned him before.
Is he really that monstrous?"

"Sí.
I don't use the word monster lightly but he definitely fits the bill.
Luckily Lord Aizens sword is more than sufficient to suppress him should he get out of control but he never really fights seriously nor does he have any intentions to defy Aizens orders, he is the only member of the Espada who sought out Lord Aizen, not for power but to simply join.
Also, on the topic of Lord Aizens sword: Don't look at it.
I'm only telling you this because you are my friend, but if you know what's good for you, you avert your eyes whenever he draws it."

He looks seriously at you, his eyes betray just how terrified he is of that weapon.
You nod in acknowledgement.
"Noted."

"Good.
Oh, one more thing: Lord Aizen has two other captain level shinigami at his side.
They also have full authority over us AND they are also remarkably strong."

"So, is it Aizen who comes here today or one of his lackeys?"

"I don't know.
They said whoever is available will come here."

"Right."

"Now, onto the actual army, us.
We will be the Espada once you join, we currently have 9 members and have a position reserved just for you.
Any arrancar weaker than us will be a Números and we will be the ones leading them.
We can also keep personal underlings or "Fracción" who will rank higher than the Números.
>>
>>47727139
so.... lets make some underlings.
Yada because of his skills is obvious
also its a good idea to keep tabs on the smart one
but do we want anyone else?
>>
>>47727216
Alex and Pesci are the obvious choices, I'm not sure about Alistair.
>>
>>47727216
Obviously pesci and alex also.
>>
>>47727216
Yata, Pesci and Alex are obvious.
>>
>>47727241
>>47727251
>>47727252
i dont remember if alex has any abillitys or capabillitys that make her stand out,
other then the fact that she has a name,
enlighten me?
>>
>>47727216

Alex, Pesci, Yata.

Maybe Alistair. Or just keep him here to watch over the town.
>>
>>47727241
Alistar has good command skills. We can have him as our Fraccon and give him his own squad of mooks.
>>
no i understand that you want alex, its just i dont remember what her abillitys are
>>
>>47727273
She can accelerate things she is touching at will, or something like that.
>>
>>47727316

Read the pastebins, then.

They're on Spooky's twitter.
>>
File: 120Espada_silhouettes.png (571 KB, 1286x522) Image search: [Google]
120Espada_silhouettes.png
571 KB, 1286x522
"And the actual Espada?
Who are they?
I think I have the right to know since I'll be working with them."

He looks nervous a little.
"Of course, it's just that I can't tell you much.
We are comrades but we usually keep to ourselves, we are by no means friends and as such we don't share much information about our powers.
But I'll try to give you the best roundup I can manage.
Noveno Espada: Aimee Morris, a brute of a woman. No elegance, no subtlety. She is a barbarian with very "primal" powers.
Octava Espada is Gantenbainne, no need for introductions there.
Séptima Espada: Cirucci Sanderwicci, again no comment
Sexta Espada: Esca and Amas, they share the title of the sixth Espada and they are weird. They just don't get the concept of personal space...
Quinto Espada is Yours truly
Cuatro Espada: Wang Lan, she is a bit shy but otherwise a very pleasant person, if I'm not mistaken she has something to do with bones.
Tres Espada is Neliel currently.
Segunda Espada: Aaroniero Arruruerie and he is a strange one, the others often mock him for his appearance so he often hides his face.
But make no mistake, his powers are truly terrifying, rumor has it that he can absorb the power of whoever he kills and as such grows stronger every day.
And finally the Primera Espada: Marr. Just Marr.

And let me tell you, he is dangerous. This is not just a cautionary tale. That freak-show is nothing short of a monster.
The only one who can even hope to control him is Lord Aizen and ONLY because of Kyōka Suigetsu, his sword.
But then again, he came to us willingly so he won't betray us.
Let's just say that you DON'T want to make him your enemy or have him near you as people in his vicinity tend to die a lot.
As a testimony to his power it's said that he was the one man not even the supposed King of Heco Mundo, Baraggan dared to mess with."
>>
>>47727410
Aimee and Escamas are not going to be happy.

The former especially, since she will probably be given the boot to make way for us.
>>
>>47727468
Oh god i haven't even thought about that her luck is terrible
>>
>>47727468
No, she'll simply be demoted to No 10.
But she'll be pissed none the less
>>
>>47727410
>Segunda Espada: Aaroniero Arruruerie
>Second most powerful is Aaroniero

The rest of them are shit, right? Except for Marr. Probably.
>>
>>47727506
compared to the canon espada, most likely yes. hell he doesnt even have baraggan yet.
>>
Looks like Barragan isn't with Aizen, yet, that's surprising.
>>
>>47727506
>Nels stats:
>Offense: 8/10 - Defense: 8/10 - Speed: 7/10 - Intelligence: 5.5/10 - Strength: 8/10 - Dexterity(sneaking+nimbleness): 7/10 -
>Total: 43.5/60
>Reiatsu: A (Average captain level)
Nel's alright, though we still need to train her.
>>
File: latest[1].png (1 MB, 791x989) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
1 MB, 791x989
>>47727535

Yeah. It's like 1950s here, so the others might not have been recruited.

Just surprised to see Aaroniero is #2. Or he could have been buffed up.

>>47727543

That'll be fun.
>>
>>47727543
>name: Kaizar Soize
>Offense: 7/10 - Defense: 6/10 - Speed: 5.5/10 - Intelligence: 5.5/10 - Strength: 6/10 - Dexterity(sneaking+nimbleness): 5/10 -
>Total: 35/60
its not her
its us
>>
>>47727506
If the third espada is average captain level, then yeah they seem to be kinda shit right now.
>>
"That's all I can tell you about them, I only keep in touch with Cirucci and Gantenbainne because they are at least somewhat normal.
The others? Let's just say that I'm often terrified in their presence."

You nod.
"I understand.
And lastly, what'll be my job when I join?"

"That's the easy part, search for suitable soldiers for our army, most notably other Vasto Lorde.
Then, when the time comes we go to war.
That's it. Other than that you can do whatever you want.
I mean look at us, for the past ten years we've been hanging around here."
He says as he finishes his drink.

You ask him one last question.
"And what'll be of my people?"

"You made an agreement with Lord Aizen didn't you?
But I guess many of them will end up joining on their own."

"Do you think I could convince Aizen to let hollows gather strength in Vanaheim before turning them into arrancars?"

"I don't thin he'd oppose the idea, but you'd have to tell that to him to be certain."

You look down at the table, trying to take all of that in.
But as he sees you worrying Dordoni reassures you.

"Relax amigo, it'll be fine!
It's not that bad being an Espada."

"Yeah, it's just..."

But you are interrupted by one of the scouts rushing to you.
"Master Kaizar, sir!
We have a shinigami incoming!"

Dordoni looks up.
"That's our queue then."

Will you take anyone with you to meet this mysterious guest?
>Yes (Who?)
>No
>Other? (write-in)

Also, roll 1d3
Only the 4th roll counts.
>>
>>47727578
It'll go up when we tear our face off.
>>
>>47727578
also reitatsu is at A-
>>
>>47727578

We got good skills.

Plus we haven't even became an Arrancar yet.

>>47727580

Will we end up being the ambassador to the other recruits in the future?
>>
>>47727594
....ignore me my brain isnt working today
>>
Rolled 2 (1d3)

>>47727589
>Yes (Who?)
Nel
>>
>>47727580
>>47727506

Keep in mind that these are ALL natural Arrancar.
No plotrock yet
>>
>>47727617

Very very true.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d3)

>>47727589
>>No
>>
Rolled 2 (1d3)

>>47727589
>No
>>
Rolled 2 (1d3)

>>47727589
>>
>>47727589
>Yes (Who?)
Dordoni

>>47727617
I'm not sure what the magic rock did again.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d3)

>>47727589
>No
>>
>>47727654
>>47727649
>>47727633
>>47727609
How?
>>
>>47727677
EVERYTHING!
>>
>>47727684
Magic number
>>
>>47727609
>>47727633
>>47727649
>>47727654
>>47727682
SSQ's come a calling boys!
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 3, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 3, 3, 3, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 3, 2, 2 = 47 (25d3)

Take this!
>>
>>47727756
Stastically unlikely.
>>
Not taking anyone wins

>Writing
>>
You sigh heavily and pat the scout on the shoulder.
"Thanks for notifying me, I'll handle it from here."

"T-thank you, sir!"
He salutes you as he says that.

Dordoni however stands up.
"Oy amigo, I think I should come along with you."

"Nah, they came for me.
You don't have to bother yourself with such things."
You dismiss him.

"O-okay then."

You then take off towards the location of your "guest".
The black cloak is a dead giveaway even in the white desert but it's even more obvious in contrast to the blue color of Vanaheim.
From his figure you guess it's a man underneath the reiatsu suppressing cloak.
When you land in front of him you get a closer look at his face.

It's a man with dark skin and dark brown braids.
He also seems to wear an orange scarf and white goggles.

You don't feel like dealing with his bullshit and instead cut straight to the point.
"It's only you?
Why? Is he too important to come here himself?"

"Such arrogance, do you truly think that a mere hollow such as yourself is worthy of Captain Aizens time?
How foolish."

You can't help but smirk at this comment.
"Apparently I was worth ten years of his time so I suggest you choose your words carefully when handling such a long term investment."

"Hmph.
In any case, I've received the report that you've attained the final stage of hollow evolution.
I need to confirm that and in order to do that you'll need to release your full power."

"Why?
Can't you tell by simply looking at me?"

"I'm blind you ignorant fool.
I command you to release all your power this instance."

The nerve of this guy.

>Do as he says
>Give him a little extra.
>"I don't obey lapdogs!"
>"You want to see my power? Fine!" (attack him)
>Other? (write-in)
>>
>>47727995
>Do as he says
>>
>>47727995
>>Give him a little extra.
>>
>>47727995
>>Do as he says
>>
>>47727995

Guess captain justicefag was sent because he can see spiritual pressure better than basically anyone.
>>
>release full power
>suddenly he can't see us anymore because our nanobots grew to accommodate the increased power and me are now suppressing our pressure
>slight panic
>>
>>47727995
>>
>>47727995
Unlimited power!
>>
>>47727995
>Do as he says
it's rare when we can just let everything out, could be fun.
>>
>>47727995
>Do as he says

Keep maximum powerlevel a secret.
>>
>>47727995
>>
>>47727995
That, uh

Our soul nanites won't let him see our power anyway, will they?
>>
>>47727995
>Do as he says
>>
>Give him a little extra
>>
>>47727995
>>Give him a little extra.
>>
Going overboard wins

>Writing
>>
You smirk a little as a devious idea begins to form in your mind.
"You said all of it, right?"

"Yes!
What are you, deaf?
Stop suppressing your reiatsu NOW!"

"Okay, but let me warn you."
In that moment your eyes flare up in a way you didn't think they would anymore.
"You asked for this!"

As you begin to command the nano hollows within you to stop your cloaking power your reiatsu begins to pour out of you.
As the air sizzles and the gravitational force in your vicinity increases you can see Tōsen cape flailing around in the wind.
You start clenching your fist and scream at the top of your lungs as you keep increasing the pressure.

"Yes, that's it.
Keep going."
He says, still stoic.

With a final loud scream a wave of explosive force washes over the area.
The winds start to move to the rhythm of your reiatsu and the sand beneath you begins to swirl around.

After heaving a little you speak up.
"There, this is my maximum."

"Very good.
At this level you would prove a challenge to an ordinary captain.
Now all we need to do is remove your mask to push you even further."

You look him dead in the eye, even though he can't see you.
"Did I say that I was finished?"

"That doesn't ma-"

But you simply cut him off.
"This is my maximum power."
But you squat once more, fists clenched and start screaming once more as your reiatsu expands further.
"AND THIS IS ME GOING EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!"

As you scream you can feel your blood starting to boil.
Your muscles start to contract at a rapid rate and even expand a little.
The white parts of your armor and especially your gills flare up in a crimson light.

"ASSAULT MODE!"
With a final push you manage to activate the ability on your first try.
Underneath you is a massive, constantly expanding crater.

And for the first time you see Tōsen expressing an emotion, fear.
>>
File: 1428212911453.gif (1003 KB, 500x262) Image search: [Google]
1428212911453.gif
1003 KB, 500x262
>>47728377
>"AND THIS IS ME GOING EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!"
>>
And that'll be the end of it for today.

Archive is already done.

NEW pastebin, Glossary:http://pastebin.com/qcGXgDN5
Social Links: http://pastebin.com/7BaeUVGW
Character sheet: http://pastebin.com/HreBR2Bu

I'll be updating these after I go out for some fresh air.
>>
File: images.jpg (18 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18 KB, 208x243
>>47728377
>>
File: Sephirot.jpg (295 KB, 773x1034) Image search: [Google]
Sephirot.jpg
295 KB, 773x1034
>>47728377
>>
>>47728377
>Tōsen expressing an emotion, fear.
Ha! In your face!
>>
>>47728411
Aw dang it!
We always end right when i get home from work

I wish we ran more or longer, this shit is good
>>
>>47728377
>This hurts our body
>our slime repairs it
>we grow stronger

The circle of life!
>>
>>47728553
The next step of our training is to master assault mode until it no longer damages us. Since we grow resistant to what damages us, we can do this by doing low tier assault mode for long periods, and stepping it up when we fully acclimate.
For instance, master .25 of assault mode. Then .5, then .75, then full assault mode. Then...I dunno, try to see if we can make a 2x power assault mode.

Of course, we can always try to master full assault more in a quicker but more dangerous way by just using full as long as possible, passing out, repairing, then going at it again.
>>
Dondorri's face when he realizes we were basically sticking to what we considered simple techniques and not going all out against quetzalcoatl?
Priceless.
>>
>King spooky uses his entropic gas on us
>Our mucous repairs the parts that die off and continually reconstruct the rest of us to be resistant to aging
>Barrigon unintentionally made us biologically immortal and we just fully heal the parts that fell off during the process
>>
>>47728729
>this has the side effect of integrating the mini-hollows with our physiology even more tightly to the point that they're constantly repairing and upgrading us leading to a gradual but steady increase of reiatsu and physical capability and greater control over our symbiotes.
Thanks Skele-king!
>>
>>47728614
Having an adaptive biology is crazy, yeah.
>>
Social sheets have been edited.

If you feel like I left out something or made a mistake, feel free to scold me as always.

Spookyng signing out
>>
>>47728891
Thanks for the run spooky, shame I missed it.

So I got a question for anon's, are we going the full RIP of our mask or we gonna try to convince the asshole to let us surpass our RULES OF NATURE?
>>
>>47728774
...think we could trade out hierro for basically "one with the goop"ing it?
>>
>>47728891
Technically, the Vanihiem hollows should no longer consider us second fiddle to Nelliel.
>>
>>47728925
Convince.
We're a monster. We know that, and we accept that. Someone like us is better off as a monster than as a monster pretending to be a human.
>>
>>47728925
RIP! Its best for hiding how strong we become
>>
>>47728999
Trips, checked.
>>47728982
However ripping is ends up limiting us right?
>>
>>47729017
Not at all. We could get Segunda Etapa and Spoony got stronger just by normal training.
>>
You mean we haven't trained the Assault mode at all during all that timeskip?

TIME TO FIX IT.

KAIOKEN TIMES 20!

Oh shit that means that we will go beyond Vasto only when someone close to us now dies.
>>
>>47729017
I don't like to think of it in terms of what mighgt be stronger, but rather, what mighht be the most fitting.
Kaizar has repeatedly mentioned that he is a monster, and that being a monster is not bad. He also has shown reluctance towards becoming an arrancar, and finds becoming one to be a somewhat foolish thing to do. He seems to think it's just what hollows who don't want to accept what they are do.

So, in my opinion, Kaizar and Yata are the only two (ironically, the only war criminals too) who would pursue the path of the pure hollow. Embracing the role of the monster rather an rejecting it.

Even if you become an arrancar, you'll never be free of the hollow taint, after all. Not unless a shinigami kills you.
>>
>>47729017
That depends entirely on whether we're a bog standard aranacar or not.
If we go 50/50 like most of them we only have the goop with the sword released, probably which screws with our adaptive physiology, but given what our powers are we could wind up similarish to sadbat.
If we seal most or all of it, we could focus on shinigami powers.
If we lose something the bog standard arancar has we might be able to keep the adaptive physiology to some extent in it's place.
Personally I think Hierro makes the most sense.
However, there are other things we could do I suppose.

Granted this is all wild speculation and not all concrete unless the QM says otherwise.
So, on the one hand, it's entirely possible we wouldn't notice a direct difference outside of being a dude rather than a lizard.

On the other hand "it depends"
>>
>>47729116
Sorry for errors, I'm typing on mobile
>>
>>47729116
>>47729130
>>47729045
So shouldn't we go the 'monster' route?
>>
>>47729130
>>47729116

If we end up going beyond Vasto, we should get a "I have no mask." moment.
>>
>>47729159
No, because with Aizen watching us its a terrible idea.
>>
>>47729200
but he will ALWAYS watch us.
>>
>>47729173
I need this, I NEED THIS.
TRUE MONSTER KAIZAR
verdadero monstruo
>>
>>47729159
Yes, that's the point I was making
Kaizar is not the type to go arrancar.
>>
>>47729231

The King in White
>>
>>47729159
If it wasn't for the deal with Aizen I'd agree, but I'd rather not have that fall directly on the heads of everyone around us if we renege on our deal.
So no, but I'm fine with being a bizarre Arrancar
>>
>>47729261
We can crush Aizen then.
>>
>>47729261
But we can always try to convince him of things that would net us more time
Or get him to think of shit subtly, and make him think he came up with the idea for making us grow stronger. People are always more amicable towards ideas they think are their own.
>>
>>47729261
Why do you think I suggested that deal? I've been on team Arrancar from the beginning.
>>
>>47729279
Not before we've taken hits we'd rather not take, i.e. Alex, Pesche, Yata, Nel, Dondorri...
We simply have neither the power or resources to do such a thing in a timely enough manner to avoid our new family and friends dying for the sake of our own ideological purity, and we've already seen what happens to the world when that is an acceptable trade.
>>
>>47729329
We wouldn't know if we don't try it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.