[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Live essentially like a hermit in the middle of nowhere,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Wojak.jpg (17 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.jpg
17 KB, 385x387
>Live essentially like a hermit in the middle of nowhere, has been three or four years cooped up inside my room, /tg/-related games is my only form of social interaction.
>Not convinced my groups or anyone i've played with even likes me, despite never having a problem with them, assume the worst
>Cant tell if this paranoia is justified or if its my schizophrenia.
>Definately has noticed my own personality started to change outside of the internet, have become irritable and unwilling to interact with others.
>I've tried telling people about my problems, only felt like i'm just burdening them or just trying to draw attention to myself.
>always felt that i'd probably off myself before i get too bad. been thinking it might just be the time to do that.

But enough about me and my shitty problems, How have you been /tg/? I sincerely hope yours is well and are happy, despite all the shit life can throw at you.
>>
I've been in your situation before.

It gets better

But you gotta put in the effort

I'm 100% sure you're groups are cool with you. If they weren't, they'd make it obvious. It's probably just low self-esteem making you think everyone hates you when it's usually never the case

If you like tabletops see if there's a boardgame meetup group in your town. Check meetup.com, there's probably at least one group for an activity you like

Try to get some exercise in and eat well, drink lots of water and meditate. Look up CBT exercises and self help forums for folks to talk to for motivation

You will pull yourself out of that rut eventually. Just take it one day at a time.

As for me, im tired after pulling an all nighter. Having a smoke out in my backyard while browsing tg, drafting up a new rp group for some friends on my tablet and playing hearthstone on my phone.

Bout to go to sleep soonish i guess but if you need someone to talk to I'll be online later

Keep cool, man.
>>
>>47622639

Do as this>>47622749
anon says.

Good sleep, food and exercise are what were most important for me, as well as a sleeping schedule.

4chan does not help with this.

I got a free pizza after a hard night of work and get to come home to my two dogs.

Could certainly be worse.
>>
Don't bother trying to salvage your old social life and ways.
Make a cooler one, a better one.
Change your name, treat yourself well, be outgoing, do make that move and chat to that guy/girl at the nearest bar. You have seemingly lost interest in your life, so why not do all the crazy stuff that you could not before. Nothing to lose, everything to gain.
But always remember this key phrase.
You have felt hardship and pain. This however has made you aware more of life. The world desperately needs people like you, wants people like you. You do not burden another when you talk to them, but impart valuable information of a different view of life.
Don't kill yourself, we need guys like you.
>>
>>47622749
>>47623159
>>47623177
Not op, but wow, there's still friendly and caring people on 4chan. :) <3
>>
>>47623177
Perspective is key.
>>
File: 1464447218008.png (71 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
1464447218008.png
71 KB, 450x500
I'm in a similar state, OP, just remember that life can change but the person with the most powerful to do that is you. There are people who can, will and do care about you, enough so you leaving this world would affect them deeply, try to never forget that.

This is merely my experience so take with some salt but I suggest trying a new job, it helped me out some. You meet new people, gain new skills and might even find somewhere you enjoy doing what you do and feel valued and appreciated. Even if you don't it's money for stuff, other stuff, various venues and investments to help you along.

There's gonna be times where you end up in a dark, awful place and no matter how you got there it's on you to pull yourself out, but if you survive you'll be stronger for it. Regardless, keep your chin up, anon, for all of us, okay?
>>
>>47622639
>>47622749
>>47623159
>>47623177
This is the reason why I keep going back to /tg/.

It may berate you for asking stupid questions, rage at whether one edition is better than the other, or even spit bile every now and again, but in this board is a collection of people who enjoy a hobby, express their creativity and seek or give help expressing it, and every one of us is willing to help each other because some of us went through the exact same thing and know how to help a complete stranger.

It's a kinda beautiful beast, really.
>>
File: tg in a nutshell.gif (1 MB, 463x250) Image search: [Google]
tg in a nutshell.gif
1 MB, 463x250
>>47623683
>>
>>47622639

I like you, OP.
>>
>>47622639
Sounds like me, Cluster C.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avoidant_personality_disorder
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.