[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about your magical realm experiences /tg/. From awkward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 85
File: 1366681775104.jpg (11 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1366681775104.jpg
11 KB, 184x184
Tell me about your magical realm experiences /tg/.

From awkward to gross to downright scary, you're in a safe place now. Tell me everything.
>>
File: vsGi6k8.gif (987 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
vsGi6k8.gif
987 KB, 500x211
>>47621326
>Played a Druid along with a friend who played a Ranger, was basically his animal companion throughout most of the game.
>Listened intently to the Ranger, followed his directions most often, but occasionally split off and did my own thing when my character really disagreed for some reason.
>Druid could shift back and forth from human to wolf along with a combat-focused werewolf form in the middle for surprise melee wrecking if anything got close to senpai
>Played it totally straight, party and GM both enjoyed the character
>I have a transformation fetish
>I'm a furry
>I'm a submissive

Flew right under the radar, GM mentioned he loved the "dynamic" I had with the ranger and set up something similar between a robotic character I played and an engineer in the next campaign. Still, 10/10 would be an animal companion again.
>>
>>47621421
That actually sounds pretty cool
>>
>>47621326
One time I took a bathroom break and fapped, then I ran out of the bathroom and shot jizz all over the DM screen. I was the dungeon master.
>>
>>47621509
It was pretty cool. I didn't set out to make a fetishy character, it just so happened along the way. I wanted to play a support role with a strong tie to one of the party members and the Ranger was already good friends with me. The DM actually suggested the in-betweeny form as a way to make me viable in combat, as opposed to the wolf (which was good at tracking, survival, and pathfinding) and my human form (who was about as much use in combat as a shield made of potato crisps, but charismatic and personable)

Since the party was just me, the ranger, a wizard, and Brick Proteinmix the Stat Block Barbarian, I got to pull a sort of jack-of-all trades duty. As a wolf I helped the ranger scout and track, and hunt food on the road. As a human I was the party face since I wasn't edgy, a sperglord, or devoted to Khorne, and as a werewolf I was a spot melee DPS who could protect our backline while the barbarian floored it into axing range.
>>
>>47621864
Huh, that's actually a nice story. I'm happy it worked out for you, anon! did you fug, though?
>>
File: 1446001595706.gif (864 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1446001595706.gif
864 KB, 320x240
>>47621915
Not during the initial game, though we did continue the game in a freeform setting after some time with the same characters.

where I learned that the ranger player enjoys the same realms I do
>>
File: 1428649985994.jpg (27 KB, 620x406) Image search: [Google]
1428649985994.jpg
27 KB, 620x406
I just can't enjoy these anymore
So many are clearly biased by the poster's point of view or straight up fake
>>
>>47621326
>Tell me about your magical realm experiences /tg/.
They were great. I loved them.
>>
>A disturbing amount of the new NPCs seem to be the sons and daughters of my character

wat do, lads
>>
File: YuanEmperorAlbumGenghisPortrait.jpg (425 KB, 793x1016) Image search: [Google]
YuanEmperorAlbumGenghisPortrait.jpg
425 KB, 793x1016
>>47622124
Keep up the good work.
>>
>>47621846
Stuff that never happened/10
>>
>>47622124

Stop playing the Bard.
>>
DM kind of casually threw me into a situation where my character was forced into a relationship with his mother, and then expects me to roleplay the relationship to an extent.
>>
>>47622146
>>47622180
Ol' GK was no bard though.
>>
>>47622180
I'm playing the barbarian though. A big, hunky, out-of-his-prime psycho
>>
For some reason our dm wanted our characters to piss and shit regularly. He didn't care about eating and drinking, and was pretty light on little details, but it was very uncomfortable, so me and my friends left. He was a pretty normal dude as well.
>>
File: pigeon.gif (174 KB, 450x412) Image search: [Google]
pigeon.gif
174 KB, 450x412
>>47621326
Playing a bretty qt semi-shota monk right now.
Not doing anything really MK with him though, it's just that he's young and pretty. :3
>>
I once got the entire party date raped by astral bugs once due to using random encounter tables and not really bothering to read the full monster manual entry before starting the combat
>>
File: 1322952745599.jpg (16 KB, 404x400) Image search: [Google]
1322952745599.jpg
16 KB, 404x400
>>47621326
Only had the chance to role play once. Played a single session of HOL. Ended up playing a pedophile priest who summoned alterboys while my friend and his girlfriend played a hulk man and The Fonz respectively. During a string of events we all wound up in a fight in a jumping castle wherein I tore the balls off a transgendered nun while my friend's girlfriend's character raped his character. Then proceeded to sell the testicles to a crowd that had gathered outside in an impromptu auction. Kept the scrotum though.
>>
>>47622645
That has nothing at all to do with magical realm, only with the game.
I'm amazed you actually found a group (and a GM) willing to run HoL, though. The sample characters are intentionally thrown together on a whim, and the actual character creation rules are not only in the supplement (which is stupidly hard to find), but are also pointlessly complicated and end up in characters that are if possible even flakier than the sample ones in the corebook.
>>
>>47621421
So not actually magical realm then.
>>
>>47622186
>>47622237
The only magical realm shit in this thread.
>>
My DM seems to want to keep forcing us to fight 'innocent' loli girls and keeps talking about their vulnerability and 'innocence'.
>>
>>47622645

>kept the scrotum

For what, a changepurse?
>>
>>47622186
>>47622776
Details gents, details.
>>
File: 1460096059835.jpg (200 KB, 879x820) Image search: [Google]
1460096059835.jpg
200 KB, 879x820
>>47621326
everyone is a lady.
cute short haired lady knights, buff lady warriors, elf lady rangers, lady wizards and mages, dashing lady orcs,cute lady dorfs, lady princes. all altercations can be solved with head pats and telling another lady how pretty you find her.
>>
File: Too lewd (but peeking).jpg (43 KB, 380x438) Image search: [Google]
Too lewd (but peeking).jpg
43 KB, 380x438
>>47622821
literally headpats simulator: tabletop edition
>>
File: 31e64sWl.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
31e64sWl.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>>47622821
>want
>>
>>47622681
More or less. The GM was a friend of the girlfriend and was keen to try it out after she picked the source book up from an op-shop somewhere. It was fun but we only got around to the one game. Sadly it's the only ttrpg I've ever gotten to play.
>>47622779
Yeah, I mean why wouldn't you?
>>
File: snax_and_templar_004.png (184 KB, 675x1823) Image search: [Google]
snax_and_templar_004.png
184 KB, 675x1823
>>47622821
>>
File: fingergun.png (264 KB, 510x486) Image search: [Google]
fingergun.png
264 KB, 510x486
>>47622821
A magical realm I can get behind
>>
>>47622198
In that case, stop raping the townfolk.
>>
File: flabbing.webm (70 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
flabbing.webm
70 KB, 320x240
>>47622645
>>
>run a lighthearted game
>one player rolls Bard
>oh boy
>describes her as a blond bimbo with tits the size of her head
>she's also a selfish cunt
>wants to fuck everything that moves and then rob them blind
>uses whips to fight and wears leather armour
>lol I'm a dominatrix
>be into BDSM and it takes all my strength to stop myself from telling the player he doesn't know a goddamn thing about being a good dominatrix

Honestly, it's kind of weird that our most Magical Realm character was so.... vanilla. Given what a pervert I am.
>>
File: 1406052742482.png (61 KB, 675x709) Image search: [Google]
1406052742482.png
61 KB, 675x709
>>47622821
sounds boring, bbqh
>>
>>47621326
I once got in an argument about a feminist that wanted to use "it" instead of "he" when talking about the king.
I got blocked.
>>
>>47621421
You kept it in your pants though, so thank you for that.
>>
File: Ranma.½.full.1857436.jpg (410 KB, 675x1007) Image search: [Google]
Ranma.½.full.1857436.jpg
410 KB, 675x1007
>>47622495
Be careful that the GM doesn't drop him into a cursed pond.
>>
File: 1448659115860.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
1448659115860.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>>47622821
>Playing games of pretend
>People actually decide not to be a cute girl
But why?
>>
>>47623444
Because I want to be brutal and edgy
>>
>>47623989
So be a brutal and edgy cute girl.
Be the Nevada-chan you know you can be.
>>
>>47623444
That one Canadian cunt ruined it for everybody by showing what pretending to be the little girl actually is like.
>>
>>47625098
You mean that guy with the bdsm "parents"?
That's what happens when you go too deep when there isn't cyberbrain uploading yet.
>>
>>47621961
so it was only your characters doing the banging?
>>
>>47621326
The brown elves I just encountered were really weird. For starters, the only thing they wear are polished wooden masks, using knots as the facial features. Which meant the rest of the "clothing" was just tattoos. Specifically, tattoos of demons wrapped around then, typically with the arms on the chest in various arcane symbols. They also had tails. Elves in this setting don't normally have tails, but these elves had long tails, with metal spades attached to the end and more than enough dexterity to shank someone with them. The warrior women were real easy to spot; aside from carrying spears and bows, they had big demon cocks tattooed from navel to slit.

We're tip toeing a fine line between tribalistic savagry, and magical realm and I can't wait to find out what happens when I try to fuck one of them
>>
File: 119491031695.jpg (140 KB, 739x1056) Image search: [Google]
119491031695.jpg
140 KB, 739x1056
>>47621326
>DMing a game in which the party ventures into the Underdark.
>Random encounter with some drow. Because Underdark.
>Players use non-lethal damage on the drow leader, capturing her.
>They decide to keep her as a pet.
>Game goes on like normal, just with the occasional mentions of feeding the drow, bathing the drow, tying her securely before sleep, etc.
>A good DM would have this backfire on them.
>I chose to be a bad DM.
>>
Giant alchemical warforged dragon women who can transform into mecha armor for other characters.
>>
>>47622786
>Details

In about as simply as can put it, my character and his NPC mom got kidnapped by Mezoamerican-inspired goblins and forcibly married by their customs to be made king and queen of their society. Was kind of weird but not too terrible, until it eventually became clear that they expected us to create a royal family to go with it. The whole situation stemmed from them never having seen humans before and believing us to be like gods or something akin, and because of the cultural/language barrier they didn't understand us being related. They just encountered two strange, fair giants (from their perspective) washed up on the shore one day seemingly to have come from the unknown beyond, which fit their religion and prophecies, and politely captured them since it would give their society a significant edge over the other goblin societies of the land. Upon closer study and noticing the biological similarities to themselves and a difference in gender, without understanding us to be related they forced us into a relationship.

>tl;dr my character and his mom got kidnapped and shotgun married by Not-Aztec goblins after washing ashore from a shipwrecked voyage to the Not-New World.
>>
I've already written most of mine into short story formats.
>>
>>47625959
Sounds like a grand time
>>
This is a very boring magical realm thread, there's only like one or two magical realm stories.
>>
>>47623088
Fucking kek.
>>
>>47626048
Eh, playing through it was pretty fun, kind of reminded me of Road to El Dorado with two foreign old worlders being treated like gods and living it up. Apart from of course the whole incest thing the DM shoved in and expected to be played out.
>>
>>47625920

Did the Drow devolve into an obedient butt-slut that yearned for nothing more than master's kind words?
>>
>>47626351
Even after acquiring their drow slave girl, it wasn't actually an ERP, so we never got into the details of what sort of slut she might be. She did eventually came to accept her position, or at least stopped trying to escape and/or murder them all. She was barely a character honestly. She rarely had any dialogue at all. Largely because they kept her gagged most of the time.
>>
>>47626592

Anon, you're the DM.

What kind of slut would you have made her, if the question was brought up?
>>
>>47621326
My wizard was racist against elves & sorcerers, who just fell into their magical abilities, when he had to study & practice for that shit.

GM's Mary Sue PC-from-another-campaign huge-titted elf sorceress kept doing uncomfortable shit. He literally made male characters take will tests against her 18 CHA or be smitten with favor for her. Leaning her HUGE RACK on my character's shoulder when casting was the last straw.
>>
>>47625098
What?
>>
>>47627116

Did you stuff her with a dozen bastard half-breeds?

The thing with Mary Sues is the illusion breaks in the most horrifying way when the Mary Sue gets defiled or sullied by the attentions of another. You should've pursued that ass like Galahad pursued the Grail.
>>
>>47626769
Well she wasn't originally intended to be anything more than a one time fight. So she had no real backstory or personality, beyond evil drow bitch with a whip. After what the players did, I eventually developed the head cannon that she was naturally inclined to be a sub, but was born a female member of a minor drow noble house. So she's suppressed that part of herself and overcompensated by being excessively domineering and sadistic even for a drow. She was particularly cruel to other females she had power over, because she secretly imagined herself in their place.

Being enslaved by a (mostly male) group of surfacers was deeply humiliating for her. Even more so than it would be for other drow, because it's just like the fantasies she's always been ashamed of having. She struggled at first, but that only proved how helpless she was. Once she felt that she'd done all she could to try to escape, she "broke" rather easily. By letting herself accept that she has no other choice, she can enjoy being owned and degraded.

None of this was more than vaguely implied in the actual game.
>>
I've made this,

>>47626705

That ad was directly inspired by this thread.
I dunno, the possibility just came to me and I am itching to try it out.
>>
>>47627228
A guy who was already using a DMPC to have an excuse to show one of his character's tits to the rest of the party probably wouldn't react negatively to ERP anon

That'd have been even worse
>>
>>47625198
I think I missed that story.
post a screencap if you got it
>>
>>47627271

So a party member could've turned her into a broodmare and she would've taken it with a curse and a smile.

Kinky.
>>
>>47622645
If you're going to talk about something obscure, you really need to use the full name and not an acronym.
>>
File: 123456789.png (1 MB, 793x1137) Image search: [Google]
123456789.png
1 MB, 793x1137
>>47621326
Online 5e game, text-based. It begins with these characters:
>The leader of the group, the Aasimar Cleric of the Sun God
>The Half-orc fighter
>The Half-elf sorcerer
>The Gnome rogue (Left after a few sessions due to jumbled schedules, GM kept him as an NPC)
>The Human ranger (Left because he couldn’t keep up with RL)

We had an adventure and a half, but I’ll skip to the relevant part:
>travelling through the wilderness after completing our latest task, looking to get to a big town and get more gold, information, booze, whatever
>spot a cave a bit of distance away: it’s near the track, so we can’t miss it
>suddently hear roars and yelling from the cave
>rush in and find two orc women fighting for their lives against something like six lionesses
>we jump the beasts and save both of them
>one is unconscious, the other is not: she’s grateful but wary
>our leader lets the half-orc reassure the conscious one while the team sets up for camp, since it’s already getting late
>half-orc and orc woman getting chummy, flirty even
>we cook and prepare the bedrolls for the night while cleric heals both orc women
>our sorcerer keeps a plate of meat and a mug of ale for the unconscious orc woman, who wakes up at the smell of meat
>he reassures her and explains everything that’s happened
>doesn’t know that offering food and ale is akin to a proposal in Orc culture
>after a while, everyone goes to sleep
>next day the orc women are chatting with each other in orcish as the party is on their way to their tribe
>Half-orc can understand it and sorcerer too, because of an enchanted earring that lets him understand languages
>the orcish women are telling each other what they’ll do with both of them, if they were alone
>both border snu-snu levels
>sorcerer has to roll to keep his pokerface, while the half-orc grins from ear to ear
>>
File: 123456788.jpg (179 KB, 800x604) Image search: [Google]
123456788.jpg
179 KB, 800x604
>>47627935
>finally reach the orc tribe, the team lets one of the orcs go to the village chief to tell him what happened while the other gives them a tour around the tribe
>orc children and women curiosly come closer to look at the pink-skins
>after a bit the party is invited to lunch with the chief: go there and of course he is the adoptive father of the two barbarian women the party saved
>the old shaman orc is very grateful for the party
>sorcerer and half-orc roll fortitude during lunch
>m8uwhat.mosaic
>after some more smalltalk the shaman asks the party if they are engaged
>looks pointedly at fighter and sorcerer after the cleric, the rogue and the ranger have said that they are otherwise engaged, albeit not in a relationship
>half-orc replies first, that he is not engaged, but would like to marry the eldest daughter of the village chief
>he nods with a smile
>sweatingintensifies.illusion
>sorcerer replies that he is not married or otherwise engaged, but doesn’t want to get married yet either
>chief gets serious, but nods and accepts the answer
>then he asks the party to clear out a small patch of woods from some skeletons that have been sighted, since his hunters aren’t back yet to do it for him
>party takes this task and sets out to fight some undeads
>do very well, kill all the skeletons, zombies and necromancers there and clear the forest of the unholy influence
>return to tribe and report to the shaman
>he is very pleased and gives us some enchanted items and a few scrolls for the cleric
>the half-orc marries the orc he saved that same evening
>spend a few days partying with a bunch of savages (apparently all but the Sorcerer went and found themselves a girl or two during the two days of merrymaking)
>>
File: 6822695834_0b02eeb14b.jpg (143 KB, 420x500) Image search: [Google]
6822695834_0b02eeb14b.jpg
143 KB, 420x500
>>47627959
>next session, both Gnome and Ranger player leave: the ranger leaves in character, while the gnome is controlled as an NPC
>When the party departs after the second day, the half-orc stays in the tribe: the player had decided to change character and took over the role of the Barbarian Orc that had fallen in love with the sorcerer
>Orc woman packs her things and joins the party on their way to town, with the blessing of the shaman
>as they near the town, the party encounters a caravan on their way there: they talk with some people, buy a couple of useful items and stuff like that
>an attractive girl comes over to flirt with the half-elf
>the barbarian orc goes full yandere for the sorcerer and clocks her
>cleric, rogue and sorcerer have to restrain her from chopping off the girl’s head
>get to the town
>team decides to split and regroup at the inn at dusk
>sorcerer heads to the docks to find some information about an item he has been looking for, that is part of the reason for him being an adventurer
>in the seedier part of town, he is ambushed by half a dozen armed guys
>he gets a bolt to the leg
>rollfortitudesave.parchment
>he drops because of poisons and low rolls
>turns out the barbarian was following him from a safe distance
>she rages and slaughters almost all the criminals
>picks up the feverish sorcerer and hauls him back to the inn
> the cleric returns from his shopping spree and his visit to the temple and the rogue from his dealings in the black market
>can’t cast something to cure the sorcerer, he needs a night’s rest to change his spells
>the barbarian takes care of the sorcerer for the rest of the day and manages to coerce him to take her out to the local arena afterwards
>the half-elf is very scared of his guardian angel now
>>
>>47623111
Oh, the guy's been locked away with nothing to do or learn but shaolin fuckery for the entirety of of his 16 years. Now he's let out into the world, hormones raging and no idea of customs or preferences. He'll fuck (or get fucked by) whatever making the first move on him, don't need no genderbending for that. ^^
Dude just knows there is a world full of experiences out there, he'll just have to find out about them first!
>>
>>47622786
There's nothing really to say about it.
Nearly everything we fight is some kind of small girl.
Wolf girls.
Vampire girls.
Goblin girls.
Even the BBEG is just some 'innocent' loli queen, who's doing evil shit because she got raped or something.
I don't know, he can't really make a good plot.
>>
File: P8ilx0e.jpg (66 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
P8ilx0e.jpg
66 KB, 480x270
>>47622756
I like how these dudes so obiously expect their players to indulge them :[
>That GM
>>
>as player
>usually end up party face since I'm the only one who actually roleplays it
>occasionally play shapeshifters since they're great for social interaction
>but because most games haven't gone on that long group thinks I've played a grand total of one

>as GM
>the realm PCs are in is actually known for a larger than average amount of shapeshifters but the PCs never actually investigated enough to know that
>PCs have actually adopted an NPC as "party mascot" who is a shapeshifter

I'm tempted to run a blatant shapeshifting combat character eventually but I enjoy the subtle benefits of my particular magical realm too much...
>>
File: 4chan stories.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
4chan stories.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>47621326
>>
>>47633044
Who cares, it's funny
>>
>>47627349
This is not some greentext from the Web, this is a thing that actually happened.

40something father of seven decided "I don't want to be an adult right now". So they're literally pretending to be six years old girl now. Left their family, got adopted via a fetish site and hangs out the grandchildren of that pairing.

This person has been on TV, with people being forced to admire the bravery of transport people and all. They've also talked about they've lost their analysis virginity to their "father".

They do incredibly cringeworthy videos and call themselves Stephonknee, because that's totally how a six year old writes her name, instead of asking an adult. Gods, my cat is better at spelling.

Honestly, if this whole thing weren't so fucked up it would be pretty sad.
>>
>>47633204
Fuck you, autocorrect.
>>
File: the horror.jpg (73 KB, 640x414) Image search: [Google]
the horror.jpg
73 KB, 640x414
>>47621326
i posted this in a that guy thread awhile ago but it fits
part 1
>Join Mutants and Masterminds game
>GM asks for a one on one interview before game 0
>interview is cool, me and him talk about GURPS for bit
>cut to game 0 to build characters and what not
>i accidentally show up 30 minutes late because i misunderstood when it began
>i apologize and GM says its cool, just try and be on time next time
>say "okay"
>one guy in the group is tapping on a practice drum pad
>i've done some drumming, so i know they're mostly done to practice drum speed and timing and arent actually instruments
>Guy stops tapping and asks everyone "so what did you think?" as though he played a song
>this strkes me as odd, but i forget about it
>everyone says "oh it was good to be polite"
>we start discussing out characters
>its a fairly serious campaign, not grim dark or anything but not goofy
>All characters are as based in reality, and their powers are pretty straight forward
>turning into bugs, creating matter, mech suit, etc.
>Then drummer boy tells us of his character
>all he says, and all i am ever told of this character is "He can turn into a plane"
>im reminded of the one maid RPG green text and the moped guy, so i think its alright
>he then explains that, for 'balancing reasons' it doesnt look looks 100% like a plane
>when questioned on what it does look like, he says "Like pixar's Planes"
>one person in group says he shouldnt, since its much too cartoony and silly for this campaign
>everyone agrees
>he says "Well, not EXACTLY like pixar"
>posts pic related saying "looks more like that!"
>everyone is still against it
>we throw ideas on how it could fit better
>he refuses
>this continues for, i shit you not, 40 minutes
>he starts getting really defensive
>says this character is really special from him
>says its special because he's been planning the character for months, just needed the group
>and he cant tell us the second reason because of "Legal reasons"
>>
>>47633292
part 2
>at this time i am about 70% sure he snuck onto a military based and started fucking a jet
>we drop the whole thing and decide to move on and cover his character later since it was getting nowhere
>he's acting defensive and passivle agressive the whole time
>stopping the conversation to mention how a car almost hit him that day for no reason
>he also keeps slipping mexian words into his speech, weeaboo style
>he doesnt sound very mexican by his voice though
I'll it was possible he was mexican, just didnt sound it.
>we all have teh basics of what our characters are, and leave still not having resolved the plane man's character
>session 1 hits, and plane man is not there
>Gm tells me that he had to drop him, as he was kinds weird and wasnt cooperating.
>also find out, that originally his character wasnt a person who turned into a plane, but an anthro plane that came from an anthro plane universe howard the duck style until the GM talked him out of it
>later i decide to do some snooping based on the plane picture he sent
>find out the artist and website it came from
>holyshitno.png
>Its all miltary vehicle porn
>pages and pages of it
>men and women being fucked and fucking vehicles that arent even really anthro.
>now 100% sure that he snuck onto a military base and fucked a jet
>they're called Dire Machines for anyone interested
>i look at every image, not for any sexual pleasure, but out of morbid curosity
>flash forward awhile
>im browsing roll20 open games
>decide to look for pathfinder, i dont like the system but always wanted to play an alchemist so fuck it
>see an open game
>the GM was plane man
i ultimately decided not to join the game, although i was very tempted
>>
>>47633314
>at this time i am about 70% sure he snuck onto a military based and started fucking a jet
Lost it at this point. Bravo.
>>
>>47622495
I miss that manga
>>
>>47627967
>hey that's kinda cute
>wait
>oh god, 5 grown men are seated at the table playing out this love hina bullshit
>>
File: that's mine.gif (2 MB, 290x188) Image search: [Google]
that's mine.gif
2 MB, 290x188
>Be a manwhore Barbarian/Bard
>Hit on every NPC we come across
>Make an effort to sleep with any/all female boss monsters and powerful NPCs
>Have unprotected snu-snu with a majority of them.
>GM says I have bastard children with some of them.
>Have massive fetish for powerful women, monster girls, and impreg.
>Too late to change the character's direction, but don't want the party to discover how long they've been in my magical realm.
>MFW
>>
>>47622179
Nah, nah, I assume this is a fairly normal part of playtesting Paizo adventure paths.
>>
>That feel when I hot a single 1 on 1 session with an ERP loving GM
>Enjoyed the same fetishes I did
>Never got to play again
>>
Does Jotaro ever get character development, or does he stay an unlikable shithead for the whole series?
>>
>>47635654
did you was f*uck xD
>>
>>47635654
what fetishes would those be?
>>
>subtly inserting my magical realm into my character's backstory to see if I can get it under the radar
Am I that guy, /tg/?
>>
>>47621421
Now I want to do this.

Well, I'm playing a giant nudist slave in a game right now which is kind of fetishy in the same way.
>>
Baphomet the Demon Prince embodies the decay of civilization into savagery. His idols are animals of burden and civilization corrupted into savagery, fused with humanoid forms.

Baphomet is closely related to the Minotaur, a creature born from the union of a queen and a bull. The bull, symbols of power, wrath, and virility, are favoured by Baphomet.

Cults of Baphomet gather in labyrinthine places and couple with his idol beasts bringing forth wicked Beastmen into the world.

His realm in the Abyss is a labyrinth made from the ruins of civilizations he's toppled. His throne is as the center of the maze, a great keep where he breeds new forms of demonic beastmen from captured and offered mortals.

Rather tame all together.
>>
>>47622821
>everyone is a man.
>cute beardless twink knights, buff masculine warriors, elf man rangers, man wizards and mages, dashing bara orcs, cute bear dorfs, gentleman princes. all altercations can be solved with sweaty combat and telling another man you'll buy him a beer.
>>
>>47621326
I can't find the adventures of crossbowmanwhore and I don't feel like typing them again, but let's say that playing the awkward half elf around cute party members while being an effective long distance tank can do wonders to actually get you laid with the female players that play those.

There was also this time when a crazed girl hit me ooc and that turned me on so hard that I kissed her forehead on the spot, but that's player shit and therefore not magical realm.

>>47634455
You´re a good man. I used to play an ex bard - refurbished paladin on AD&D and do the same shit, except I upped the alignment of the females a whole step because sex and diplomacy checks. Fem DM was uncomfy with all my redemption through dick, not because dick but because redeeming all villains left her without too many options.
Paladin died by magic after convincing the bbeg that he shouldn't destroy the world. Which caused the whole party to defect to the side of the monsters.
>>
>>47621326
Tomboys, handholding, pure love, embarrassed blushing, and mind break
>>
>>47636581
>>47622821

Literally both of these actually sound fun.
>>
File: FLCL.jpg (20 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
FLCL.jpg
20 KB, 500x375
>>47636588
quality stuff
>>
>>47636581
>Change combat for oiled sweaty wrasling.
>>
>>47636619
I didn't because I wanted it to be a bit of a "but that's how we normally play" situation.
>>
>>47636412
>subtly
It's not subtle.
>>
>>47622821
>>47636581

>These two kingdoms go to war
>>
>>47636689
>it ends in sex
>and that's how modern humanity came to be
>>
File: 1454639292794.png (66 KB, 220x208) Image search: [Google]
1454639292794.png
66 KB, 220x208
>>47633611
>>
>>47636217

My character was a big manly troll gladiator who liked to beat up men then force them to crossdressers and fuck them.

My fetishes are domination, chastity, cuckolding, rape, breeding, transformation, etc from a dominant perspective. The above RP concept was a good middle ground.
>>
>>47637179

If he was a minotaur instead of a troll he'd be my ideal dom.
>>
>>47636588
details now please
>>
>>47625785
>when no one else likes your magical realm
>>
>>47637236
>Spouting literal bullshit
I liked it anon, honest! I took the entire post and saved it to a doc where I keep all neat ideas from /tg/ to influence a game I'll never play. So far outside of knifeears happening only to natural born worlders this is the best!
>>
>>47637820
>knifeears happening only to natural born worlders
what?
>>
>>47637203

No problem, I honestly like both.

Tell me, you want to set something up or?
>>
>>47636588
Well shit you're nearly hitting all of mine there
add some genderbend to create the tomboy, and I think we can do business
>>
>>47638404

Maybe. Got an f-list?
>>
File: Tomaru.jpg (25 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Tomaru.jpg
25 KB, 256x256
>>47622124
Are any of them products of incest?
>>
>>47638290
You know CoC, no the other one, well imagine everyone met knows you're from another world/dimension because they all have long and pointed (in most cases) ears
>>
File: 1457730732778.png (621 KB, 1139x512) Image search: [Google]
1457730732778.png
621 KB, 1139x512
It's taken me awhile to pin it down. It's more of a concept than anything.

Transformation (Willing and Reversible) and by some weird extension Non-Human Sapience. Space shit gets me going with this stuff.
>>
>>47638440

Sure. This character isn't a minotaur exactly because I don't have time right now, but send me a note.
https://www.f-list.net/c/the%20sorcerer/
>>
>>47624216
Holy shit Nevada-tan is 23 now. Where does the time go?
>>
File: lol.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>47621864
>Brick Proteinmix the Stat Block Barbarian

my fucking sides
>>
>been playing a battlemaster for over a year now
>leather armor with a fur-trimmed cape
>uses a whip
>cherry hair
>twin drills
>lots of binding and gagging with the whip
>to the point that the last arc's villain developed masochism from the final fight
>my magical realm is shamelessly ripping off obscure Vidya and wondering how long it takes for someone to figure it out
>I played my last campaign as a sci-fi ranger with a dog companion named pascal and fought off the forces of hell
>>
>>47639083
I don't know what vidya you're ripping off of but if it has stylish fighters that cool I kinda wanna play it
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 500x537) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 500x537
>>47639114
First one is Etrian Odyssey, a series of Dungeon Crawling JRPGs based highly off Wizardry. The character is based off the dark hunter class representative
The second character is the Hero from shin Megami Tensei (the original one)

If dark hunter dies, I'm fully planning on going full bullshit and trying one of the newer classes from the fifth game. Probably Reaper or fencer, or even their pretty unique take on Necromancer.
>>
File: 3028132-lion-mane21.jpg (319 KB, 1000x633) Image search: [Google]
3028132-lion-mane21.jpg
319 KB, 1000x633
Can't say I did this for magical realming, but I liked playing a wemic in our FR game. Maybe I'll play a centaur later, with a big bow. I like strong taurs.
>>
>>47639174
You should go robutt instead and see how well you can recreate a Yggdroid.

Although, I have no fucking idea what kind of class you would go with for one of them.
>>
>>47634121
>reads a magical realm thread
>reads of magical realm games

I don't know what you expected
>>
>>47639996
The thing about Yggdroids is that they're all racial features.
You could pretty easily make a homebrew race with them with some leeway.
>>
>>47622076
How would you be unbiased to your own perspective?
>>
>>47622892
Source?

I know there's a filename but I couldn't find anything from it.
>>
File: 1453072017416.png (807 KB, 1792x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453072017416.png
807 KB, 1792x1080
>>47633314
Goddamnit, that diagram was actually interesting until I saw "(penis)".
>>
>>47641398
http://manga.clone-army.org/viewer.php?series=snax
>>
>>47637179
>cuckolding
so close anon
so close to being good
>>
Does it count as magical realm if you're on a porn board?

I legit get most of my RP fix via games run on F-list nowadays just because the actual in-person game I attend moves so slowly and I don't really like a lot of the people in the group.
>>
>>47641688
I had assumed no but yeah most of my RPs come from my kink group these days. I think we've had like one session of our weekly weekend game in the past month.
>>
File: 1414323449449.png (787 KB, 1322x2528) Image search: [Google]
1414323449449.png
787 KB, 1322x2528
>>47633611
If we're doing green text then there's this one, which clearly has some magical realm shit underlying it.
>>
>>47641581
i think he means his character enjoys cuckolding others

as in, he is the one cuckolding you by fucking your wife
>>
>>47636588
All clear and light, but last one? How, why? Where is a casual link?
>>
>>47641912
Why the fuck would you eat someone out over RP?
>>
>>47642664
Probably more situational than transactional.
>>
>>47622076
Bias is impossible to rid yourself of, anon. Everything is biased to some degree, even our most unimportant opinions.
>>
>>47641912
That's some fucked up shit there. Not as fucked up a raping babies and edgy shit like that, but still.
>>
File: wtf_spiderman.jpg (49 KB, 465x356) Image search: [Google]
wtf_spiderman.jpg
49 KB, 465x356
>>47641912
>>
>>47621326
>magical realm experiences
Turned into a meatpuppet by a deity, for the deity to use sometimes.
>>
>>47622779
I love my seamless dice bag. God bless the Australians.
>>
>>47623019
Better off running a priestess of Lovitar.
>>
>>47643383
So like a living blowup doll, or what?
>>
Once had a sweet, innocent aasimar bard girl. I'd played a few characters before that got rather lewd, and this was a new group, so instead of my usual I went with a "too pure for this world" type, had a lot of fun playing an innocent that everyone thought of as either a little sister or daughter.

But then we had a really bad run of luck while fighting some lizardmen and their giant Lizard King. With four PC's barely alive, I begged the lizard to spare the others, the whole fight was over a misunderstanding anyway. He agreed to let them go if I stayed as a matter of pride. If the party could bring back some item he wanted I would be free to go.

So they all went off to find the McGuffin, and I stayed as a prisoner...

Cue the DM telling me in private I'm going to be kinda broken by the time they get back. Lizard king will be raping me daily while the party is off searching for an item that doesn't exist. With both his hemipene. She didn't want to ERP though, this idn't that sort of game!

So I got wrecked and abused hard, pregnant with eggs by the time the party returned in failure. And I didn't even get to play any of it out because the DM was a fucking tease!
>>
>>47643526
No, they could just take over her body whenever they felt like it.
>>
File: 1440824942765.png (305 KB, 414x466) Image search: [Google]
1440824942765.png
305 KB, 414x466
>>47643736
what a bitch
unless you're into that kind of thing
>>
>>47636581

MAGICAL REALM TRASH
>>
>>47636689
Isn't that basically the plot of Vandread?
>>
If the thread's still alive when I get back I'll post some of my magical realm RP.
>>
>>47643988
Oh she was a bitch alright. Maybe in a different context I might have been cool with it, but that whole deal just felt bad all around.

Right after, she timeskipped us a year, "because no one wants to play with a PTSD simulator"
Well then WTF was the point of trashing my character?!
I got fed up and left. Learned later she considered the PC a "Purity Sue" since she was a bard and didn't slut it up To get her way. Wanted to teach me a lesson so my character would value her dignity less than the handful of silver it otherwise took to bribe a guard or the like.
>>
>>47621326
Is your magical realm hearing about others' magical realms?
>>
>>47625785
Now you see, this is a magical realm that hits my worldbuilding fetish.
>>
>>47643736
Why would you rape a prisoner? Sounds like the guy had a death wish.

>come back
>prisoner has been abused
>fuck that guy
>break the McGuffin
>round two with lizard guy
>>
I've never actually ran into a player or GM injecting their magical realm into the game. I've encountered multiple players with super special snowflake characters with ten pages of backstory they want to incorporate into the setting and make plot revolve around, though.

Closest thing to personal encounter with magical realms would be my somewhat weird habits when it comes to writing homebrew resulting in me occasionally having written rules related to other peoples' magical realms, although I'd never actually use any of those.
>>
>>47623444
Because I want to fuck the cute little girl.

In a consensual and mature way between two adults.
>>
>>47646706
That's not an excuse for not being a cute girl.
>>
In the 40k rogue trader campaign I'm running what started as one player making a joke has resulted in almost every player character being a female felinid (cat-like abhuman). It isn't my fetish, and I don't know if it is any of theirs, but it's weird.
>>
>>47643736
If she wasn't going to play it out, you could have said no, that doesn't happen to my character.

Blueball the bitch back.
>>
>>47648029
Almost certainly.
>>
I have a huge weak spot for butt stuff of all description, and the fact that I'm an ass-man is something I kind of wear on my sleeve even outside of settings where ERP is expected, like F-List.

Over the course of a year or so, one of the people that I play online games with has slowly added more and more elements to her characters that appeal to that kink.

First, just a note on a new character that during her time as a prostitute, her clients sometimes teased her about how much she seemed to enjoy taking it from behind.

Then a more explicit anal sex scene in a different character's backstory while they where drugged up in a seedy cyberdoc's clinic.

And then a new character with another backstory section of anal, complete with one of my more unusual kinks, medical enemas.

Can't help but feel like I'm being catered to. It's flattering but kind of embarrassing at the same time.
>>
>>47621326
My magical realms are
>Muscular women, specifically those with nice abs
>Women in positions of power
>Dominant women
>Any combination of the above
As you can imagine, it's hard to avoid my magical realm in a fantasy setting. Pretty much any female adventurer with a decent STR stat will fall into category 1.
>>
Did anyone do that vajazzled dragonborn slave race thing?
>>
I had a noble extensively humiliate my tomboy peasant-girl paladin at a ball once, which I always wondered about. The same character later tried to kidnap her and keep her as a handmaid.
>>
File: korra_by_elee0228-d7jb4ws.jpg (176 KB, 1024x1227) Image search: [Google]
korra_by_elee0228-d7jb4ws.jpg
176 KB, 1024x1227
>>47651225
Patrician taste
>>
>>47629769
Would he fall for his first or want to play the field?
>>
>>47651225
http://mangafox.me/manga/teppuu/
>>
File: jaina2.jpg (201 KB, 400x575) Image search: [Google]
jaina2.jpg
201 KB, 400x575
I had a setting where using magic did not make you older or decrepit, but actually made you hotter. Women grew more curvy, men got big dicks, etc.
>>
>>47652916
I'm sure he might fall for someone, depends on CHA checks I guess, but I decided the boy would never seek out things he's already been through to do again, himself.
He's sort of a walking bucket list.

If he gets lucky with someone, and gets a little smitten by this person, he still won't seek out or court this person, since he's already experienced a good time with him or her. If that person would like to spend more time with him he's all for it, but he'll never take initiative on something he's already done (apart from spending hours on perfecting his ninja shit every day, that's the one exception). Doing the same thing with different persons, once, is ok though! Gotta try the individual differences after all.
>>
Half the characters in the D&D game I'm in are traps. I'm playing an Invoker who is based on Gwnydolin from Dark Souls.

It's more consensual magical realm though, since everyone is super casual with it.
>>
>>47623088
>>47622739
>implying
>>
>>47642764
There are diseases you can't rid yourself of completely either, but an undetectable viral load is still way better than dying of full-blown aids.
>>
File: rachnee ara ara.png (79 KB, 327x289) Image search: [Google]
rachnee ara ara.png
79 KB, 327x289
>my gms never include any amazons or monster girls or tall busty witches
I never get to have any fun.
>>
>>47653341
What is this, a couple of ants engaging in homosexual relations?
>>
>>47641986
Cuckolding is still a trash-tier fetish, even when you're the dom.

It's much better if you insert yourself into their relationship and start fucking both of them equally, without any of that stupid husband-shaming. He can be a good slut too, you just gotta train him right.
>>
File: 1464082087429.gif (1 MB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
1464082087429.gif
1 MB, 540x300
>>47654365
I even tried GIS'ing for a larger version... :<
>>
>>47654381
According to some people, fucking them equally would count as NTR as well. Those people are retarded.
>>
>>47653341
I understand the logic behind this decision, but I still can't help but feel sorry for him. I hope he finds a big dick to sit on and love someday.
>>
>>47621326
This one guy in our group and the GM have a running joke or so they claim where this one NPC and his PC go back and forth about the PC's sexual life before she became a shadowrunner. She tells the NPC that she had a boyfriend and when they had sex, she always dominated him. I think that dude has a fetish for femdom, but I can't tell since the rest of the group doesn't seem to care much one way or the other.
>>
>>47621421
You'll love this one. Druid is the rogues mount in my current campaign. They decided this themselves.
>>
File: 1463862620453.jpg (952 KB, 1289x1755) Image search: [Google]
1463862620453.jpg
952 KB, 1289x1755
>>47654820
Hey, as long as they act like amazons.
And I love them cowtits.
>>
File: toughlady.jpg (178 KB, 486x338) Image search: [Google]
toughlady.jpg
178 KB, 486x338
>>47654849
I thought this might be more to your liking...
>>
File: 1423082161274.jpg (154 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1423082161274.jpg
154 KB, 1280x720
>>47654944
>>
>>47654980
I'm not the one who likes horse ladies.
>>
File: spider legs bullying.png (85 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
spider legs bullying.png
85 KB, 500x450
>>47655010
I prefer spider ladies, to be frank.
>>
>>47655327
Based.
>>
>>47643052
What? Whenever I get a female player, I give her a weak male character and offer her perks if she sucks my dick while playing out an in-game homosexual encounter, but I don't actually give her the perks I promised, have her character raped and executed, then give her another, even weaker male character to play next, acting emotional and hurt when she doesn't want to continue. Though now that I say it out loud, it does sound a little weird.
>>
File: 1424678664092.gif (212 KB, 525x525) Image search: [Google]
1424678664092.gif
212 KB, 525x525
>>47621326
I have one player who always plays an anime stereotype.
ALWAYS.
It's infuriating, and I want to tell him to stop, but he's too enthusiastic about playing for me to work up the courage to tell him it's not cute and it's not cheerful, it's annoying. He insists he's tired of people playing 'edgy' characters, and I really can't read him well enough to tell if he's lying to me or he actually believes himself.
He's actually a great roleplayer when he's NOT trying to play up the fetishes that are tied to his characters, but holy shit looking at every character sheet he makes makes me grind my teeth in instinctive fury.
Am I just a nofunallowed hardass?
I'm honestly waiting on someone else to tell him to quit it so I know I'm not the only one that feels kind of put out by it.
>>
>>47655787
>Am I just a nofunallowed hardass?
Give us some examples of characters of his.
>>
File: 1424830459791.jpg (12 KB, 217x208) Image search: [Google]
1424830459791.jpg
12 KB, 217x208
>>47655825
>Ninja maid (no, I'm not kidding)
>Impossibly naive friend to all nature who is explicitly stated to be 'stacked' and 'voluptuous'
>A 12-year-old(???) supernaturally clumsy girl
ALL of the character images are anime. ALL of them.
He's a good player and I don't want to make him leave, but I'm afraid he's gonna cross an un-ignorable line and the bubble is gonna break. I've been boggling my mind figuring out how to tell him he needs to meet the tone of the game, but right now I can only sit back and hope his roleplaying ability eventually feeds back into his character design.
>>
>>47655981
They don't seem to fit the tone you're going for; you're definitely in the right. Just talk to him and tell him to tone his characters down a bit.
Or run an anime-inspired game :^)
>>
Last time I was in one of these threads, I read about a guy whose character was an immortal wizard who was mayor or something of a village and had taken up cross dressing, and had the town so in his grip that no one would do anything about it.
He also decided he needed an escort for when he was going around being a pretty pretty princess, and recruited the blacksmith girl to teach her to be a perfect gentleman.
She was also a member of family that had been opposing him for generations, so there was always the chance she'd turn on him, but if they parted, he'd have the satisfaction of knowing she'd never be content in a normal relationship.
>>
I got to play a cute girl once in WoD and look REALLY human but be otherwise extremely useless except for like two things that I could do. I was kinda a crony to one of the other vampires but because I was so utterly useless he'd just send me on small errands that I couldn't fuck up like going out to get him wine for his guests and things like that.
>>
I'm walking into my first one today.

>looking for online group
>Find a posting for 1st level party
>Picture for group is a black and white photo of a couple wicca women naked doing some thing
>PC characters are required to be female
>Core races and classes, but half orc is banned (???)
>PCs are part of a coven of women in a village
>PCs are expected to go into the woods to fulfill something, then return to be judged by a ritual

At this point, I shrugged and figured at the very worst, I'd get a hilarious story. The party's a witch and an oracle from the looks of things, both half elf, so I made a rip and tear human barbarian amazon with 18 str. Our first game is in a few days, I'm prepared for the worst, but I know I'm sure as fuck gonna beat a grapple check.
>>
>>47655787
This is not a Magical realm story.
>>
>>47655787
>>47655981
>Am I just a nofunallowed hardass?
Eh, maybe?
I wouldn't call this magical realm per say, very stereotypically anime and probably not fitting the them you're going for, but not magical realm
>>
>>47655574
You might have mental problems.
>>
>>47658992
You probably just lack enough experience with RPGs to know that this is how things usually work.
>>
File: 1460596427299.png (40 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
1460596427299.png
40 KB, 152x254
>>47654810
Druidposter again.
>mfw
>>
>>47657771
>unf
But ttbbqqhh it sort of sounds like an original campaign setup? Like a high fantasy (and not depressing) version of that Witch movie?
Hope it turns out fun at least. :3
>>
>>47655981
>Ninja maid
I played with this.

She was also a "loli" (halfling) and pregnant.
>>
It's not a magical realm story but one game I played had a player playing a chaotic neutral gnome Druid prankster.
DM. The people on the horses tell you to stop.
Me. I get off the cart and remove the bridal from gnome/pony.
DM. They're looking at you confused.
Gnome. I turn back.
Bit of RP until OoC
Gnome. No Anon I need it to poll that cart.
Me. Not the bit, that's just to pull on to hurt the animal to steer it or make it slow down.
Gnome. Oh yeah I didn't really need that did I.
Me. Well no but you insisted so I assumed (gnome name) was into that.
Gnome. Really...?
Me. Well there was the time you used Animal Messager to summon my familiar to my crotch and the time you pissed on me as a wolf.
Gnome. No that was on, oh yeah they were both on you weren't they?
Me. Just saying, my character has theories.
>>
>>47643736
I would've threatened the GM of leaving if he did that to my character.
>>
File: 126546309.png (70 KB, 243x200) Image search: [Google]
126546309.png
70 KB, 243x200
>>47657771
Get ready to be raped by demon schlongs
>>
>>47622076
>straight up fake

99% of /tg/ stories.
>>
I have never had any magical realm experiences.

>tfw I'll never be the party's cute submissive trap heal-slut
>>
>>47661547
kek
>>
>>47657771

I remember seeing that advertisement.
>>
>>47654676
Those people really are retarded, holy shit

NTR is generally all about proving the inadequacy of the excluded partner. The strength of the bull is a way to do that, yes, but NTR works just as well (if not more so) if the bull is a complete loser, because then the excluded partner feels even more pathetic.

Meanwhile, fucking both of them is all about submissiveness to the dominant partner, and not necessarily about the inadequacy of either one. They are both (in general) treated like they are adequate for pleasing each other, unlike in NTR. The dominant party is simply perceived as being better than either party. It's has a lot more to do with submissiveness than self-hatred, which, in my opinion, makes it superior.

There's also the case where there's no submissiveness involved, and all parties are seen as equal. This sort of triangular relationship most likely qualifies as a fetish, but it's about as far from NTR as you can possibly get, emotion-wise. There's mutual desire, which changes the perspective of all the partners; if one sees the other two engaged in intercourse, he (or she) will not think "Wow, they're cheating on me" or "Wow, he's fucking her, I'm so inadequate," they'll just think "Mmmph, my two favorite people are fucking, I'd like to get in between that."

When somebody calls something like that "cucking", you can almost guarantee that they have a cuckolding fetish and are deeply ashamed of it. It's really quite annoying.
>>
>>47625933
I'm gonna need some more details anon.
>>
File: 1427999787196.jpg (148 KB, 1024x1408) Image search: [Google]
1427999787196.jpg
148 KB, 1024x1408
>>47621326
>>
>>47621326
A lot of my players are familiar with the magical realm meme even though they don't frequent /tg/. Every time anything remotely sexual comes up one guy always shouts HERE WE GO BOYS. I can't even have female slaves without someone raising the flag. It sparked some funny encounters so I won't even complain.
>>
File: Brooke-Holladay2.jpg (52 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Brooke-Holladay2.jpg
52 KB, 640x640
>>47661938
That's why he's got the 18 STR, ain't gonna get grappled by shit.
>>
>>47664367
>>47661938
Yeah man, fuck that, I'm at least going to go down swinging and raging.

>>47660157
Yeah, the fact that the ad was vague about the sex part made me think it might just be an interesting setting. I'm cool with a setting that's got weird kinky sex dynamics so long as other stuff is going on.
>>
>>47635670
Never. Easily the worst Jojo
>>
>>47639083
I was certain you were describing Simon Belmont until the part about the drill hair
>>
>>47621326
My fetish is heroism and justice
Every game is a magical realm
>>
>>47666120
>heroism and justice
>Every game
You sure are lucky.
>>
>>47635670
>>47664953
He does, but it's incredibly subtle. Less character development and more you get a feeling of who he really is. He's amazing as a mentor in part 4.

Also, who's magical realm is this?
>>
File: Healers.jpg (475 KB, 1136x908) Image search: [Google]
Healers.jpg
475 KB, 1136x908
>>47662282
>>
>>47662282
>YFW I am my party's cute submissive healslut
>MFW the one dom in our party fails at domming and may be easier to bully than me and the other sub character

>>47625933
>>47663944
I did not know I had this fetish
Also, please elaborate
>>
>>47667630
Who made it? I need to express my gratitude.
>>
>>47654944
Is that Felicia Day?
>>
>>47621326
How might one tastefully and invisibly insert a vore fetish into a game of GURPS? Just for science's sake.
>>
>>47669196
>GURPS
disgusting
>>
>>47667630
I am disgusted by how accurate this is.

My worst experience healing in an MMO was spending the last 20 minutes of a dungeon fighting the last boss; just me and the tank were left because all the DPS died like the morons they are. Then I later met up with the tank and we had hot steamy anal sex.
>>
>>47669196
Swallow whole attacks, dungeons set inside beings, scenarios where getting shrunk and going inside a person are the only way to proceed
>>
File: DEUSVULT.png (375 KB, 419x596) Image search: [Google]
DEUSVULT.png
375 KB, 419x596
>>47667630
>submissive healers
>MFW
>>
File: cleric.png (3 MB, 1032x1199) Image search: [Google]
cleric.png
3 MB, 1032x1199
>>47669669
The only thing I submit to is the will of God
>>
>>47669778
Kinky. Would you be cool calling me God while I rape you? I'm into that sorta thin if you are...
>>
File: 1464746051568.png (191 KB, 800x1009) Image search: [Google]
1464746051568.png
191 KB, 800x1009
>>47625933
>>
File: ha_ha.png (256 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
ha_ha.png
256 KB, 500x416
This thread is perverse and must be purged with holy fire
>>
>>47669669
>Out of all the fetishes the most hostile reaction is for healsluts
I will never not find this hilarious
>>
>>47670748
I still remember the one thread where people were talking about having a dedicated "belly" compartment for lady knights to put their healers in while they were fighting and all the magical details that arose from that.

>tfw I'll never get to have a healer smooshed up against my hot sweaty grumbly belly
>tfw I'll never get to keep a healer inside my belly to protect her even further
>>
>>47670830
I remember that thread too
It's a fun idea
I will never be a healslut kept tightly pressed against the firm, sweaty abs of a lady knight
>>
>>47625933
Ah yes, living armor fetish. A very hard one to come by in art, unfortunately.

That being said, I'm a terrible person and was actually working on something related to this fetish for one of my settings earlier today.
>>
>>47670748
>Out of all the fetishes the most hostile reaction is for healsluts
>I will never not find this hilarious
Well, unlike most fetishes which people either have or don't have, healsluts are an aberration to anyone who's ever played a badass warrior cleric or fantasized about a sexy dominant nurse. Which is most people.
>>
>>47671654
>Badass warrior cleric
>Sexy dominant nurse
>qt healslut fuckboi
Why not fantasizing about all three?
>>
I was a ogryn guardsman, who was dumb even for an ogryn.
She was a comissar with a whip.
I made a couple lewd jokes OOC, the comissars player decided to make them a reality. Engage reverse snu-snu/the sexual manipulation of a giant with the brain of a 4 year old.
>>
>>47621326
>Cute Shield and sword woman who is dominate as fuck in battle but really just wants to settle down with a family and be a house wife,
>Shes submissive as fuck outside of armor. But if you hurt her man or kids your whole village burns down.
>Human and mulit-colored eyes that get passed to the kids.

Its not really fucking magical but god damn it, I feel bad for wanting something so plain.
>>
File: 1465148375530.jpg (37 KB, 403x480) Image search: [Google]
1465148375530.jpg
37 KB, 403x480
>>47671807
>Cute shield
You've intrigued me. Is it a love-heart shield or something?
>>
>>47671904
Not at all, I meant the woman.

Yes, Its heart-shaped but its large like a tower shield.
>>
File: 1382545653231.png (353 KB, 853x470) Image search: [Google]
1382545653231.png
353 KB, 853x470
>>47671807
>I feel bad for wanting something so plain.

Nigga how is that plain? She's a loving house-wife with a killer body and a desire to pop out adorable babies to fill her house with the pitter-patter of tiny feet.

If you wanted to go plain she'd be a generic "Female Knight out to get Senpai to notice her with feats of skill and daring", the submissiveness outside of armor adds a lot to her.
>>
>>47671958
Because all my friends have really fucking weird ones? Ones a fur-fag, one wants a robot, hell one wants a fucking alien. Hell one wants some cheap ass Knock off anime girl style shit they recycle through almost every one.

Compared to them, mines plain.
>>
File: 1459530286912.jpg (3 MB, 3140x1720) Image search: [Google]
1459530286912.jpg
3 MB, 3140x1720
>>47671958
I'm not seeing how what you described is mutually exclusive with the 'senpai, notice me!' female knight.
>>
I wrote something for a "that girl thread" and never got to post it. I'm tempted to it, but I like the essence of "good magical realm" and I wouldn't want to ruin the thread with cringe. Cringe just turns gold into shit seriously.

Wat do?
>>
>>47672004

The "Notice me, Senpai!" Female knight is typically assertive both on and off the battlefield, or is at least annoyingly average.

Getting a girl that's all meek and eager to please when the swords get put away is refreshing.
>>
>>47672018
Is it a magical realm you've experianced?
Then yes
>>
>>47672018
I posted mine, Do yours mate. Its /tg/ if you bring it up, you tell us. That simple.

>>47672031
I hate the 'notice me' shit, That's always a turn off. I want a proper woman, not a fucking attention whore.
>>
>>47671941
Wait, a heart-shaped tower shield? But then it's not a tower shield anymore! Must...contain...autism.
>>
>>47672088
Checked. AND I meant something BIG like that. Not a small gay ass little buckler shield.
>>
>>47672088
Queen of hearts tower shield
>>
>>47622124

Stop drinking mead, or drink more mead. Either solution works.
>>
File: 1455729673381.jpg (610 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1455729673381.jpg
610 KB, 800x600
>>47672066
Trying to get the person you love to pay attention to you is not being an attention whore. Especially when the stereotypical 'n-notice me senpai!' character is quite shy. The whole point of her saying that is because she's having trouble getting his attention - not a problem that an attention whore would have.
>>
>>47622681

do you have a PDF for HoL? that sounds like great fun.
>>
>>47672262
I'm used to seeing bullshit where its the other way. Characters that are NOT shy, using that statement and shit like that.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 85

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.