[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
40k is too immature
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 17
File: 1399231621944.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1399231621944.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2016/06/on-maturity-40k-and-slaanesh.html

>this tabletop game about army men in space is too immature
>because it's inappropriate for children
>because Slaanesh is sexist/transphobic/homophobic/insert buzzword
>we should retcon everything I don't like

Why do these people always try to infect everything with their ideology, /tg/? I only ask to be left alone playing with my little plastic men and they try to get their nose in a fringe hobby like it's their business to make everything pander to their wants and needs. Why won't they just leave us alone?
>>
>>47676257
wtf? who cares
>>
>>47676257
Wow, pretty ridiculous.
I came back to /tg/ and 40k to get away from this stuff being crammed down my throat with videogames and the feminism attacks.

It's nice to see posts like the following though, people who aren't fucking retarded calling out this bullshit excuse for an article.

"*coughs* Are you sure? *looks at her Slaanesh army with half-naked converted cultists*
And I'm a woman.
P.S. Could you finally stop trying to protect everyone and everything from some mythical "mysogyny"?! If someone needs protection, they can either protect themselves or call the police. That's a free-dammit-world!"
>>
>>47676257
>40k is immature
Yes? I mean that was always the point wasn't it? It's album cover schlock, a cocaine fueled fever dream from the 80s built out of the corpse of Elric and GLAM rock?
>>
>>47676314
it used to be before GW took it too seriously
>>
Tell them to fucking deal with it, and find there own game if they hate this one so much.

And OP, God you fucking whiner, don't get your panties in a bunch when some one say's they don't like what you don't like, you people are almost as bad as they are.
>>
>>47676257
Makes me glad I learned about 40k through the RPGs and not by only looking at models and making general statements based on that. The kind of bullshit the author is saying is from the point of view of someone who doesn't want to take an actual mature look at 40k because they only know it from the minis and wargame.
>>
>>47676331
there was no actual whining, I made the thread just to bring the article to /tg/'s attention. The more people know, the more backlash these assholes will suffer.
>>
Trans/Sexism means free clicks these days. Just look at the fuzz about garlic bread memes. You shouldn't worry to much about it. GWs style will get watred down and cater more to a younger videogame audience and thus to their parents.
BUT your overdesigned 'sexist' miniatures are still there and will always be there. Just look at the toughest girls of the galaxy KS, sex sells and so Slaanesh will always live on, just maybe not in the 'mainstream' that GW has become a part of.
>>
>>47676360
>the more click/money they will get
Ftfy. You shouldn't share these clickbait articles at all and neither should you comment on them. Don't even think about it, it's literal BAIT.
>>
>>47676257
https://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/06/sjws-attack-warhammer.html?m=1
Daily reminder: Slaanesh literally isn't degenerate enough.
>>
>>47676360
Should have pastebined it. The whole thing reeks of clickbait, I ain't giving them free page hits.
>>
>>47676257
What a fucking shitty article full of shitty opinions. And suprise suprise it's written by a white, straight nu-male.

Also Slaanesh is the opposite of sexist/transphobic/whogiveseafuckphobic, surely? Slaanesh is all about everything in excess, not giving a fuck about anyone else and doing what you enjoy. You're a dude buit want 3 tits and cute daemonette face? Go fucking nuts.
>>
>>47676408
there you go

http://pastebin.com/5huNPVVQ
>>
>>47676257
40k is immature though, but not for the reasons they've provided.
>>
Why does he spend half the article talking about anime? I thought this was about Slaanesh.
>>
>>47676257
>this tabletop game about army men in space is immature
Completely true. So?
>>
File: 1444252870034.png (364 KB, 631x256) Image search: [Google]
1444252870034.png
364 KB, 631x256
>>47676324
>too seriously
the only people taking themselves seriously are the novel authors, and that hasn't changed one bit since they started putting out 40k novels
>>
>>47676413
>straight nu-male
One of these things is not like the other
>>
>>47676257
The dude thinks slaanesh is considered bad because of pleasure. Which is entirely wrong. Slaanesh is bad because of excess. It's the difference between jerking off once and wiring your brain to a pleasure button and wasting away as all you do is hammer that button with complete disregard of the things around you until you expire. It's the complete abandonment of self restraint for pleasure. It's basically addiction in its worst form.

The concepts are related but not remotely similar.
>>
>>47676413
You're thinking of in setting. Slaanesh the character is very embracing of trans and drugs and make fuck BUT that is with the implication that these are evil by association with Slaanesh.

Slaanesh is evil because all things in excess is your undoing and the author is butthurt that Slaanesh's existence suggests get fucked in the ass until it prolapses is bad.

This person is so detatched from reality that they want a major villain removed, that warns against the folleys of over indulgence, because they believe that self destructive, over indulgent behavior is ultimately good for society.
>>
File: Laughing ork.jpg (22 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Laughing ork.jpg
22 KB, 225x225
>sjws pissy because Slaanesh represents the evils of the very degeneracy they participate in.

You can't make this shit up.
Thankfully GW doesn't give two shits about what a bunch of retarded leftist nu males think.
>>
File: 1444596773674.png (263 KB, 800x675) Image search: [Google]
1444596773674.png
263 KB, 800x675
>>47676257
>have God made up of all sexes and genders
>it's entire identity is basically sex and degeneracy
>it's still not enough to tumblrinas
amazing in 20 years we've gone from right wing puritans to far left internet commissars whining about breasts on miniatures
>>
>>47676528
And the players.
>>
>>47676634
I am against the author as well but you seem to be wrong.

They are not upset about not being represented but that representation is depicted as evil.
>>
File: 1444248308875.jpg (214 KB, 1011x424) Image search: [Google]
1444248308875.jpg
214 KB, 1011x424
>>47676652
Oh, yeah.
>>
>>47676593
Chaos is only 100% evil if you adopt the moral views of the empire which are also evil by todays standards. Everyone who takes a serious look an 40k will see that every faction is acting 'evil' becaus 'there is only war'.
All in all it doesn't bother me so much that sjw fucl around with everything, but I wish they were less dense sometimes. But I guess that's a problem with every radical.
>>
We should thank dumb americans for financing Frankfurt School and sponsoring their jewish overlords.

Nothing can escape from the Cultural Marxism cancer.
>>
There are two threads about this already. Just stop.
>>
>>47676827
i think this was the first one tho
>>
>>47676257
Well I kind of agree that Slaanesh posters are annoying as fuck and try to force their disgusting fetish into everything so there's that
>>
Kill all SJWs imo
>>
>>47676801
>blame americans for the cancer fostered on european soil and which now completely dominates western europe because they begged for it.

Sure thing, pal.
>>
>>47676801
>>47676887
>what is social subversion

Look up Yuri Bezmenev
>>
>>47676801
They aren't changing much though. Maybe GW will drop support for Slaanesh, but everything that GW dropped has been picked up by someones else. Really the last incarnation of slaanesh models was subpar anyway. So good riddance and let companies produce tittydemons that don't have to cater to the taste of the parents of their customers. Assuming GW is ecen conaidering to drip slaanesh and even then they won't do it because of some sjws, but because Khorne sells better.
Really, an article on a /tg/ related clickbaitpage/blog doesn't mean all that much in real life and especially not in the parts of the world that aren't the USA.
>>
How the fuck is the concept of Slaanesh as a fictional entity bigoted against people who unfortunately suffer from transexual disorder?

What, does the image of a wretched, unnatural thing, neither man nor woman, despised by all that is good and representing an affront to the laws of nature and reality hit a little too close to home?

Aside from that, in what world do these regressive left semi-fascists have the right to just axe the ancient and universally culturally relevant mythological archetype of the demonic temptress that preys on the carnal weaknesses of mortals? That myth is older and bigger than any of these faggots.
>>
>>47676257
Don't think retcons are needed, but the surface reading of Slaanesh is "sex is BAD" and has the whole hermaphroditic/trans stuff tied up in that sexual wrongness.

Also, demonette is a dumb name.
>>
>>47676968
I bet you hate Smurfette too, you rotten animal.
>>
>>47676661

Khorne's dread should have the hammer.

Slannesh's should have the whips.

C'mon, guys.
>>
>>47677008
>the techno-magus swapped all the hellbrute hellarms before deployment!
the absolute lunatic
>>
>>47676659
>They are not upset about not being represented but that representation is depicted as evil.

Everything in 40K is depicted as evil.
>>
>>47676968
Unnatural hybrids of male and female form that offer twisted, exaggerated sexual characteristics as an expression of mortal excess and hedonism are a perfectly valid fictional concept, and people with the brain disorder that causes transexualism don't have the fucking right to take offence to it.
>>
>>47676968
The key words there are "surface reading," which is all the codices provide of anything these days. People are unwilling to look into the deeper understanding, like Tome of Excess to see where nuance can be found.
>>
>>47676627

I wish they cared in the idea of attacking them.
>>
>>47677075
It's better to just ignore them. Swinging back gives them more ammo to get people on their side and placating them is impossible. They have no power over anyone unless someone gives it to them first - if people just ignored their bullshit they'd fade into obscurity.
>>
File: hjk.jpg (3 KB, 168x155) Image search: [Google]
hjk.jpg
3 KB, 168x155
>>47677008
There's no slaneesh dred in that picture, only 2 tzeentch ones.

Slaneesh is dead anon.
>>
>>47677115
one of the many reasons I'm glad GW doesn't have an official forum anymore

With how bad it was back then, I don't even want to think about the kind of nightmare it would have been today.
>>
I read as far as
>‘Generic Eighties Heavy Metal Album Art: The Game’.
(I even read past the dumb as fuck anime passages)
Isn't that 40k summed up from A to B?
>>
Slaanesh is garbage anyway.

>inb4 "B-but that's not what the article is about!"

Doesn't change that Nurgle is the true best chaos god and Slaanesh is the worst.
>>
>>47677295
>nurgle
>not glorious tzeench
Top kek
>>
>>47676257
Speaking in the context of being a trans woman who plays this game the SJW crowd doing this can go fuck itself with an Eviscerator.
>>
>>47677357
There's a trans dude who plays at my flgs. I heard he had his dick blown off, which is harsh, but he decided to cope with it by getting himself a pair of comically large breasts, which is hilarious.
>>
File: uz a grot.jpg (767 KB, 900x1004) Image search: [Google]
uz a grot.jpg
767 KB, 900x1004
>>47677354
>Not Gork and Mork

You gitz iz just muckin about.
>>
>>47677399
I feel like Nurgle and Gork and Mork could be a good pair of sitcom bros. Maybe with a guess appearance by Khorne.
>>
>>47676360
You're a fucking idiot.

>Waah they don't like what I like, pls be my army

Go back to painting your minis and stop caring what other people think about our hobby, you manchild.
>>
>>47677382
I'm transitioning more for dealing with the dysphoria and the sucidal depression it causes.

There is pretty much nothing about the experiances since I started that has made my life better save for not wanting to kill myself.

But yeah, getting bent out of shape over a god there is either and both sexes is fucking dumb. If anything Slaanesh would be the patron Chaos God of trans since he switches so easilly/readily.

Also you could argue that transitioning is a pursuit of physical perfection in it's own way.
>>
>>47676865

God Emperor Trump will begin the purges as soon as he ascends
>>
>>47677470
You're just as likely to kill yourself down the road. Studies have shown it.

Why would you ever reduce yourself to a hormone-bloated mutant nobody will ever truly recognize as a woman when you could just accept who you are, accept who billions of years of evolution have crafted you into, and make the best version of that possible?

But seriously, at this point, that noble path is lost to you. All that is left for you is the revulsion the rest of the world will have for you and your ugly, ungainly, attempts at being something you're not.
>>
>>47677500
MAGA brother.
>>
File: shaddup.png (66 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
shaddup.png
66 KB, 625x626
>>47677590
>>
>>47676257
This comment has been removed under European Union Framework Decision 2008/913/JHA and the accompanying Code of Conduct for online telecommunications.

For any queries or to contest this outcome, please submit a report to http://ec.europa.eu/atwork/applying-eu-law/complaint_form_en.htm
>>
>>47677613
If you had kept your fucking mouth shut about being a disgusting mutant in the first place, you wouldn't have people ridiculing you for being a disgusting fucking tranny mutant.

But no, you people can't fucking keep your degeneracy to yourselves. Your ridiculous appearance whenever you show yourselves in public is enough, trust us. We can always tell, and it's always fucking gross. But no, you INSIST on reminding us all of your pathetic, broken, misbegotten existence at every possible avenue. Why?
>>
>>47677590
Societal pressures and bigotry being the root cause of sucides among trans people who've transitioned. And I can handle those. It's my own demons that needed reigning in.

As for your evolution claim, it's a quirk of evolution that sent me down this path in the first place. A flaw in the structure of the brain caused by pre-natal hormones sexing it wrong and resulting in a structure that is more of the opposite sex than my birth sex.

And since it's impossible to fix that kind of thing with our current level of technology and understanding I am left with only the choice to "fix" my body instead.
>>
File: all the bait.gif (571 KB, 199x199) Image search: [Google]
all the bait.gif
571 KB, 199x199
>>47677654
>>
>>47677613
>>47677684

him calling a degenerate out on being a degenerate isn't bait though...
>>
>>47677654
Wrong anon there. And for a faggot with a bundle of dicks in their mouth you sure articulate well. Congrats. That is a job skill that'll take you far!

More seriously I am amused that you think it's me being a degenerate that caused me to transition. No it's a case of a physiological disorder in brain structure that causes feelings of dysphoria and with that depression, anxiety and suicidal tendencies. I don't want breasts because I'm some pervert who gets off on it, but rather understand that it's the path I'm forced to take just to make sure the hormone soup my brain is soaking in is right.

I never once did this for the sake of being a degenerate and traded away my ability to have kids just so I can live as a stable, functioning adult.
>>
>>47677677
What you call bigotry is the natural response to a freak, a genetic mistake, a flawed (your own word) and broken thing that has no place in the systems of human biology and the culture that springs from that biology. You are a pariah, one of the untouchables, and only degenerates who seek approval from the cult of the regressive left (which I assure you is at its end) deign to tolerate you. And even then, they only do it to assure themselves of their own moral fortitude, or because they have a fetish for your revolting stripe of individual.

And trust me, I know you can't handle it. I know this will eat at you. And I know that every word said by others alike to what I've said sticks with you. And I know those words are many.

I only wish I had some information on your person, because then I could watch the obituaries. And when your parents include your real name, I'll laugh. "Took HIS own life".
>>
>>47676285

Don't be fooled. This is the first salvo on the the next frontier of social justice.

I think we need to talk to /v/.
>>
>>47677677
>Societal pressures and bigotry being the root cause of sucides among trans people who've transitioned.
I see this thrown out time to time, but I've yet to see anything back it up.
>>
>>47677748
>tranny getting a sex change operation and hormone therapy
>stable, functioning adult

ONE OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER~

And by the way, the degeneracy comes from the decision to do what you've done, not its motivation.
>>
>>47677748
>just so I can live as a stable, functioning adult.

o i m laffin
>>
>>47677745
That's ascribing a (at least in the US) Conservative Christian moral viewpoint to something caused by evolution and a slight mutation that impacts .3% of the population. It's not super common and I have yet to meet a trans person who is actually a true degenerate outside of those who claim to be trans on tumblr.
>>
>>47677758
http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
>>
>>47677748
>traded away my ability to have kids
Didn't the doctors who you no doubt consulted several times recommend to have some of your sperm frozen?
>>
>>47677776
Whelp, that'll take some time to get through including all the references.
Thanks.
>>
>>47677774
>a slight mutation that harms

literally definition of degeneration
>>
>>47677749
Top keks man. I've enjoyed your prattle as it shows that man can live in a methane and sulfur rich atmosphere without dying.

And if that confused you: you're hilarious cause your head is up your ass.

Seriously, barbs by ill-equipped facesless idiots online who I've never even met have never hurt my feelings. So your insistence on claiming it does or will is just you trying to keep your tiny ego afloat by claiming to be more important to me than you actually are.
>>
>>47677814
You'll remember.

When you're walking hand in hand with Tina, 300lbs, shoulders wide as a wheelbarrow, knuckles hairy as Harambe's (RIP, a finer primate than you could ever hope to be), rainbow banners flying proud overhead, you'll remember what real people think of you.
>>
>>47677814

you wrote all that garbage in reply to him, your words ring hollow you degenerate
>>
>>47677758
because they define bigotry as "average people not treating me like a normal woman"

it's unfortunate but you cannot expect people to act like there's nothing weird or different about you when there obviously is, especially when it's something that feels so unnatural (i don't mean that in a derogative way)
>>
>>47677768
I'm only on HRT you silly faggot.

And stable and functioning as in "I can hold a job and don't have emotional or suicidal breakdowns".

I made no claim to be "normal" afterall.
>>
>>47677780
Wasn't brought up with my VA doc (which is where I get my HRT from) and while I knew it was an option I would rather adopt than foster my own brood.

>>47677808
While medically true, the context of the conversation thus far is coming across as an accusation of a strictly moral degeneracy.
>>
>>47677836
Why would I want your girlfriend?

>>47677840
Because I can't bait him back for my own amusement?
>>
>>47677893

morally true due to medically true
>>
>>47677858
Oh, good, good. Because you're already making the nonsensical claim of "being a woman on the inside", wouldn't want you to double down with another totally bullshit claim.

And you and I both know very well that the suicidal breakdowns are coming. Give it a couple years, when you realize how badly you've ruined the one and only body you have.
>>
>>47677913
>morality
>medicine
>any relation at all
I came to this thread to tell you you're an idiot.
>>
>>47677845
I was thinking more along the lines of taking people with dysphoria stemming from anomalous development of brain structure and then ascribing other issues with a common comorbidity simply to 'people just being assholes to trannies.'
>>
>>47677926
>Primum non nocere

and instead you made yourself look like an idiot congratulations
>>
>>47677910
>YER MAWM YER GF LOLOLOL SKOOOLED U BRO

Good one. Actually, the description of the first tranny I had the displeasure of encountering in real life. Someone from a different service team at the IT call centre I first worked at when I moved away from home in 2010. Friends on my team called it "the ogre".
>>
>>47676257
I think its pretty inclusive that a trans whatever the fuck is a major god.
>>
>>47677357

I like your attitude.
>>
>>47677964

and accurate in that it's a god of degeneracy
>>
>>47677921
The brain is sexually dimorphic and like all sexual dimorphism can be formed incorrectly. That's the only "inside" I would speak of here and I didn't even claim that. I clearly said I am transitioning to deal with the suicidal depression brought about from the dysphoria.

Basically other than killing myself it's really the only option I had left since therapy and religion were useless in fixing the problem.

I know that's complicated for your black and white world view but it's the only thing that has even a half-way decent shot at helping hence why I went thus route.

But you know, heaven forbid anyone try to do anything to even try to fix themselves on some level.
>>
>>47677921

Hey, will you fuck off? This isn't a tranny bash thread, this is a gtfo of our hobby thread.
>>
>>47677975
And men, apparently.
>>
>>47677952
PNN is ethics, not morality.
http://www.ianwelsh.net/ethics-101-the-difference-between-ethics-and-morals/

Medicine can't do shit about your morals, those are your own problem.
>>
>>47677979
Is degenerate your word of the day today?
>>
>>47677979
You could argue that its offensive that trans everything creature couldnt be an evil god.
>>
File: KlTjeSR.jpg (123 KB, 1024x620) Image search: [Google]
KlTjeSR.jpg
123 KB, 1024x620
>>47677955
Eh. Some make it work. It's a several year process to transition though.
>>
>>47677988

so you are selfish and make others cater to your mentally ill delusions rather than trying to actually do some good for once in your worthless life and test out drugs that could possibly cure, typical degenerate tranny
>>
>>47678007
Its a pretty accurate descriptor when you are talking about the god of excess.
>>
>>47678005

your own link says "The best short definition I’ve heard, courtesy of my friend Stirling, is that morals are how you treat people you know. Ethics are how you treat people you don’t know." and your doctor is someone you know, so...
>>
>>47678049
Except I haven't actually done that. I'm transitioning but still live as a male. Growing tits is a side effect, not the end goal for me.

And unless they invent drugs to rewire the brain the problem won't just go away.

We basically need nanomachines to fix this postnatal.
>>
File: Tumblr_mlimfjrSL31s9xwv2o1_500.jpg (57 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_mlimfjrSL31s9xwv2o1_500.jpg
57 KB, 500x380
>>47677749
Im not even left wing being a gun lovin, red blooded 'murrica , but your post is so generically BBEG sounding if I hadn't known better I'd have thought I'd accidentally stumbled into a noob GM thread.

Jesus dude chill out. They want to turn from man to woman or vice versa thats fine by me. Its their money and excruciating surgery, not mine. Thats what America is supposed to be. Some people inject silicon straight into their face or surgically enhance their ass which I consider a massive waste of money but its none of my business. Why the fuck people give a shit about trans is beyond me. As long as a trans is honest about which tackle theyve got under the skirt so I dont accidentally hook up with a chick with a dick when Im expecting the usual, I've got no problem with them. I wont even pretend I understand why they do it, but this is America and we turn far weirder shit than that into national past times. So if they want to be something they werent born as and they got the time and the willpower to do it, then thats their prerogative as an American because this country is built on being able to do whatever the hell you want as long as youre not being a complete dick to others.
>>
Guy talked trash on Cybercity Odeo 808 so I already knew he was a pleb. Opinions utterly irrelevant.
>>
>>47678073
True, but they keep using that over and over again.
>>
>>47678091
>your doctor is someone you know
But not very well, especially not if he's a specialist you've been referred to.
>>
File: 5464915649847.jpg (333 KB, 746x1382) Image search: [Google]
5464915649847.jpg
333 KB, 746x1382
I think the best part is that these people dont know anything about 40k and dont even play the tabletop game or RPGs hell maybe even the video games.
>>
>>47678099
DO AS THOU WILT SHALL BE THE WHOLE OF THE LAW
>>
>>47678093

pimozide could be a start to developing a real cure but not when doctors are pressured politically to cater to mentally ill delusions instead
>>
>>47678146
They definitely don't and they never will. Even if GW caved to their demands and changed things they'd continue not playing it and demand more from a company whose products they don't even buy.

They've been doing the same thing to video games and comic books for years and it's sickening.
>>
>>47678160
Not sure how a medicine that suppressed nerves misfiring fixing an incorrectly structured brain floating in a hormone cocktail that makes it a mess, but okay.

There are a lot of politics on both sides that keep research from making much progress. Can't really get funding when society thinks all trans women are potential child rapists after all.
>>
>>47678225
>society thinks all trans women are potential child rapists after all.

You what?
>>
>>47678225
Well, it apparently worked on at least one person.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
>>
File: 1447205471325.jpg (72 KB, 880x880) Image search: [Google]
1447205471325.jpg
72 KB, 880x880
>>47676554
Nothing gay about watching your girlfriend get fucked by a balck guy, anon.
>>
>>47678251
Pro-bathroom bill arguements.
>>
>>47678225
>could be a start to developing a real cure
>could be a start

but no instead we do the tranny equivalent of telling the schizo the mayor actually is a lizard person
>>
>>47678260
Huh. Interesting.

Well time will tell for sure. Research into trans people is a hundred+ field of study but only in the last 15 years did we get insight into the cause thanks to advancements in medical research of the brain.
>>
File: 1458659682344.png (2 MB, 980x1675) Image search: [Google]
1458659682344.png
2 MB, 980x1675
>then any pleasure is potentially corrupting. Sex becomes, by its nature, morally dangerous… which is only a short hop, skip and jump to things like slut-shaming, homophobia, transphobia

???

how is saying that seeking constant pleasure through meaningless sex and drug use can leave you emotionally and physically destroyed borderline homophobic?

I used be full on "choke me daddy" with a tongue stud, weekly hookups with 50 year old men(now I only have lovey-dovey vanilla twink4twink sex) near daily speedball injecting(now clean). you know what? at the end I was left feeling empty

>And that’s before we even mention the clear homophobic/horribly transphobic stuff that’s going on there as well

are there any actual examples?

this guy is either a nu-male straight ally towing the party line or a 30 year old chemsex meth addict mad that he has wasted 10 years of his life and ended up a lonely empty husk with HIV, Hep C and an anal fissure
>>
>>47678322
I'm not against a cure, but we shouldn't rule out the only proven method of treatment just for something that might solve the issue in the future.
>>
>>47678341
>I'm not against a cure

then you are an exceedingly rare breed, most of your ilk would call those searching for an actual cure literally hitler
>>
>>47678388
I pride myself on making decisions based on logic not feelings which is probably why.
>>
>>47678260
There's some research that suggests a link between Trans-ness and schizotypal mental ilnesses. The fact Pimozide worked in the case study could well be related to that, as well as the co-morbidity with other mental conditions.

http://www.hindawi.com/journals/schizort/2014/463757/

I can't find it now, but I did read an interesting paper that found siblings of trans people were at a much higher risk of developing schizophrenia (or vice versa).
>>
>>47677756
Shit blog post.

But Slannesh Daemons need an overhaul.

Not for the alarmist reasons this guy brings up. Slannesh isn't about "slut-shaming, homophobia and transphobia", because GW is now too afraid of touching on sex to get anywhere near those things. That prudishness is why I want a Slannesh overhaul.

If GW is afraid of sex, then I'd rather it just cut it entirely than pussyfoot around it. Basically, redo the Daemonettes with a less silly name. Keep them as sirens, but make them faceless, androgynous mannequin like creatures with sword arms and crustacean bits. Do the same with the rest of the Daemon range. The rest can stay the same, because outside the Daemon range it's just people reading sex in where it's not there. Make Slannesh the god of excessive pride and obsessive perfectionism, with daemons that reflect this.
>>
>>47678449
That has some interesting implications about both conditions if true.

>>47678473
Slaanesh needs an overhaul because the only themes people remember are the sex based ones and not the sense cults or the pursuits of perfection.

Yes, hedonistic lust is a domain of She Who Thirsts, but isn't the primary theme of that god.
>>
>>47678502
>the only themes people remember are the sex based ones
Poor noise marines.
>>
File: 1422363560572.png (121 KB, 226x207) Image search: [Google]
1422363560572.png
121 KB, 226x207
>Be flaming homosexual
>Mfw PC Cunts keep trying to take away my hot pink titties
I swear to fucking God. Like, Goddamn! Why can't these people find a different game?
>>
>>47678099
Preach it
>>
File: tumblr_nti8dlYhIq1qgd40oo1_1280.png (770 KB, 643x950) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nti8dlYhIq1qgd40oo1_1280.png
770 KB, 643x950
>>47678099
That was fucking eloquent, checked.
>>
>>47677921
>>47678049
>>47678322
>Delusions
Yo, if someone's going 'I'm a dude, but my brain and my bod don't match so I'm fixing the one that I can fix', how does that equate to 'I'm a woman trapped in a man's body!'
>>
>>47677952
That's ethics in medicine anon. To say two things are heavily involved is not to say they are the same, or that one determines the other.
>>
>>47676360
You're a retard if you don't understand the concept of "leave them alone, nobody cares and it should stay so"

The less we know about them the better.
>>
>>47677774
I actually met 2 people like that. They xere both genetically trans or whatever the right word english people use.
They said themselves they were "fucked up", basically born with the body of one secx and the organs of the other IIRC, it was a long time ago.

They both had surgery at like 20/25, both became a defined sex, one a man, the other a woman, they don't make any fuss about it, just plan to adopt since they can't have kids. And that's it.

That I can understand, I have absolutely no problem with. It's not their fault, they don't shove it in my face, and they don't even really care. It's not some weird ass closet faggot that think it'll be more acceotable to have grafted tits to suck cocks.
>>
>>47676257
>Plenty of guys I know scoff at GW

Scoffing at GW? Well deserved.
Scoffing at GW over this issue? Pieces of shit.
>>
>>47677756
>Don't be fooled. This is the first salvo on the the next frontier of social justice.

This. It's time for pushback.
>>
>>47676257
With Slaanesh taken out in AoS and no new releases on the horizon, I would say that they have already gotten what they want. Please god, just give us a decent Keeper of Secrets. The Raging Heroes one is just too dumb for my tastes.
>>
File: 1458231196973.jpg (94 KB, 960x620) Image search: [Google]
1458231196973.jpg
94 KB, 960x620
>Sex becomes, by its nature, morally dangerous… which is only a short hop, skip and jump to things like slut-shaming, homophobia, transphobia… And that’s before we even get to ideas like drugs, which, again, is a very dangerous area to look at. Issues relating to addiction require huge nuance, because these are real-world issues that have real-world consequences.
>Not to mention the deeply regressive imagery of ‘seductive Daemonettes’. And that’s before we even mention the clear homophobic/horribly transphobic stuff that’s going on there as well.
People who don't justify their mental gymnastics should all be shot imo
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.