[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warhammer 40k General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: Best General.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Best General.png
1 MB, 1024x768
Baseless Lies Edition

>Rules databases
https://mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
https://kat.cr/warhammer-40k-pdf-library-t9575373.html

>FAQs
http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V7.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>White Dwarves
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/tx4hcy4u487pv/WD

>Novels (Working link as of 02/02/2016)
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q
>>
File: DAnkmeme.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
DAnkmeme.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
First for the First Legion!
>>
>>47622927
Ok, A couple of friends of mine want to organize a tournament with no restrictions, except no Unbound, and maybe max. 3 detachments.

I know that they are going to use stuff like Grav-spam (Or even Ad.Mech War.Conv.) and riptide-wings.

So, What do you guys think about my list (I all ready have half the stuff):
(Martial splendour, Aspect-Lords shrine (Shadow spectres))

1 Autarch, Fusion pistol, Prism Rifle, Shadow spectre jetpack

3 Shadow spectres

3 Shadow Spectres

3 Shadow Spectres
-----
Hornet swarm
4 hornets, 2 Pulse lasers each
-----
Wraith titans:
Wraithknight with glaive
Revenant titan with dual pulsars.

Do you think I stand a chance to win?
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 455x668) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 455x668
Would it be too much to put blood forged armour on my chaos juggernaut Lord?
I just want him to never die to anything
>>
File: alpha legion best legion.png (167 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
alpha legion best legion.png
167 KB, 512x512
What is the benefit of 1k games vs 1850 or 2k games, apart from the obvious example of Time and Money?
>>
>>47623009
What else does he have?

How many points is he and would he be?

What kind of unit is he in?

What is the army composition like?

What is the point level of your army?

Main three opponents?
>>
>>47623030
If you're a begginer it's less to think about and it's all basic units so hopefully nothing too complicated
>>
>>47623030
The main difference is Time and Money. Some lists do perform better at lower points though since you don't have the wiggle room to be protection and redundancy for the threats you may face at 1k.

My entire shop focuses on playing 2000 because we can have MOSTLY TAC lists and don't have to remake a list every time we have a new opponent.
>>
Can you add two independent characters to the same squad?
>>
>>47623074
yes. it's what makes deathstars.
>>
>>47623074
Yes, In fact, to ICs can join each other in a squad of their own if they want.
>>
>>47623035
It's a 1000 point khorne demonkin army
He's got power maul, familiar, melta bombs and the juggernaut, with blood armour he sits at 205 points
He's going to be running behind the rhino carrying the berzerkers
Dark Angels, tyranids and imperial guard
>>
>>47623074
Yeah just not with Monstorous Creatures and Vehicles I believe. (Obviously they can transport but you can't say "This Techmarine identifies as a Predator so he is in a group with one")
>>
Why are there Deathwatch and Genestealer codexes rumored when we already have all the rules from Deathwatch Overkill? What's the point?
>>
>>47623091
>He's going to be running behind the rhino carrying the berzerkers

What, alone?

At least set him in some Flesh Hounds if you don't want him to get instawrecked.

Not sure if the powermaul would be better than a relic you could use.

If DA is playing RW and massing Black Knights don't bother.

It could be alright, if he really is just sitting alone he will need all the help he needs but that is still 1/5 of your points sitting there and I would perma-kill the everliving shit out of him, regardless of the "rhino carrying the berzerkers"
>>
I've literally never seen an Admech player at all, anywhere. Are they shit or something?
>>
>>47623124
They can definitely add more to Gene Stealers, make them a more filled out codex, transports and a few more choices in units and wargear and tyranids will finally have a functional ally.

As for Deathwatch I couldn't imagine much more than some formations and a few more models but I wouldnt be too interested in that and I play Astartes.
>>
File: 1461274933499.png (3 MB, 1899x895) Image search: [Google]
1461274933499.png
3 MB, 1899x895
>It doesn't matter how many Deamonettes i own
>I'll never have the chubby Daemonette on the left
Why even live?
>>
>>47623141
Are you the faggot with a ton of Daemonetes that has posted that shit before?

Learn to work with Greenstuff if you truly need to fulfill your sick fetish.

OR

Suicide.
>>
>>47622927
does anyone know if you can still get .epub versions of the flesh tearers and necrons codex?
>>
>>47623137
>Still just AoC
LUL

Also couldn't they make Deathwatch its own """"""chapter"""""" codex like Grey Knights? I'm sure there's enough room for expansion in that regard, especially when GK started as a small ally codex to begin with
>>
What's the best way to hunt Dreadknights?
>>
File: anon-1756986.jpg (374 KB, 1458x960) Image search: [Google]
anon-1756986.jpg
374 KB, 1458x960
>>47623161
No, first time i post this.

>It isn't even an original post
>>
>>47623176
Could be useful to say what army you play.
>>
I have a question about the inquisition

Don't the competencies of the ordo hereticus and ordo malleus overlap on occasions?
>>
>>47623176
My last game against GK he had two DKs, my turn one I unloaded 10 TL Plas shots to kill the first then his turn two he charged his second at the squad and died to the same plas shots in over watch + 21 Heavy bolter shots.

So I guess what I am saying is mobile and efficient AP 2 but thats my entire army.
>>
>>47623195

Pondering what's more efficient: Darkstrider with a Gunrig (instakill), Kroots with sniper, Crisis with Plasma and Monster-Hunter (Puretide)
Chip), or Darkstrider with Rail Pathfinders.
>>
>>47623180
My answer remains the same.

Throw green stuff at a Daemonette or some fat nurgle bastard and make it a pretty lady.
>>
>>47623130
They're not incredibly common amongst players for a multitude of reasons, mostly the fact that in the grand scheme of things they're relatively new as a force and as such require the army to have been built recently instead of using models from the many years before. That being said, no, they're actually quite a powerful force and perhaps the strongest in a varied, standard list, but you can't really cheese them without the War Convocation.
>>
File: image.png (113 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
113 KB, 750x1334
>>47623127
Sorry forgot to add there are fleshhounds with him
Could replace the powermaul with goredrinker
Could lose the fleshhounds and the cultist for a squad of skullchrushers
But truly I don't know, this was my first draft with demonkin, I've only played orks before
>>
>>47623005
When you've got the revenant to draw fire and dish out strength D pie plates, I'm not really sure what purpose the WK serves. Why not ditch it to free up points for a jetseer instead of an autarch and maybe spiders instead of shadow spectres. I know you're locked in to the warhost, but I think you need more units.
>>
>>47623218
oh you play tau, all are fine then.
>>
>>47623210
>>47623176

How effective is a Culexus Assassin vs Dreadknights and Grey Knights in general? What's the best way to use them?
>>
File: NERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.jpg (202 KB, 682x1020) Image search: [Google]
NERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.jpg
202 KB, 682x1020
Updated CSM or Tzeentch DK Codex when?

--- Tzeentch Daemons - 1000pts ---
-- ObjSec --
>HQ
Herald of Tzeentch: Disk, ML3, Paradox - 145
Herald of Tzeentch: Disk, ML2, GoTN - 125

>Troops
12x Pink Horrors: Icon - 118
12x Pink Horrors - 108
12x Pink Horrors - 108

>Fast Attack
9x Screamers - 225

>Heavy Support
Soul Grinder: DoT, PB - 170
>>
File: Tau shopping.jpg (72 KB, 1024x723) Image search: [Google]
Tau shopping.jpg
72 KB, 1024x723
Is Puretide the Tau equivalent of Sun Tzu?
>>
>>47623320

Yes. Even mary sue Shadowsun and chosen one Farsight couldn't master the all Puretide's teachings.
>>
>>47623224
Admech are not a real army, they're just Imperium allies.
GW will never add a "real" new faction because they're having enough trouble balancing the game as is, doing so would only fucking destroy the game and bloat it up. That's why all we've been getting is shitty ally codices the past few years (Skitarii, Cult Mech, Harlequins, MT, Inquisition, Deathwatch, Genestealers, etc.)
>>
When are Dangles and Bangles gonna be squatted and rolled into the main SM codex?

They're nowhere as unique and divergent enough to be their own codices unlike SW and GK.
>>
>>47623233
Keep the fleshhounds, a decent pack of them with the Juggerlord goes a long way. Forget this armour thing you are looking into and get a gore drinker.

>wasting points on CSM troops
>why even have cultists

Work towards a Slaughter Cult
>>
>>47623416
Can't speak of BA but DA has a fair amount of uniqueness to them especially the way they use their bikes and terminators.

You sound upset though.

Are you a Yiff or a Thousand Son?

Or did you like those Black Templars and just want others to burn with you.
>>
>>47623416
Butthurt black templar detected.

>>47623397
>GW care about the game's balance
>GW don't want to bloat 40k
Lollerskates.
>>
>>47623450
it's not fucking fair
good thing my FLGS community is nice enough to be cool with me playing my 30k legion with all its rules. man why the fuck can't they just do the same to the codex marines? christ
>>
File: Riker_in_Klingon_mess_hall.jpg (708 KB, 1456x1080) Image search: [Google]
Riker_in_Klingon_mess_hall.jpg
708 KB, 1456x1080
Can Humans, Orks, Kroots, Tau, and other unrelated species eat each other's food?
>>
>>47623180
There are models for chubby succubii but I cant for life of me remember their names or who manufactures them. They had butts size of trucks and wore masks. I thought they were Kings of War succubii but I was wrong.

Now this bothers me way too much. Can any anon answer me what they were? I cant be only one who remembers them.
>>
>>47623464
Good to hear there's still some cool stores/clubs out there. I don't see why people get so scared of 30k rules, they're not that ridiculous in this day and age.
>>
File: Tys 1k.png (28 KB, 672x804) Image search: [Google]
Tys 1k.png
28 KB, 672x804
>>47623233

Idk if its worth anything to you but my friend started KDK last year as his first army (though now he plays Daemons)

Pic Related is what I think his 1k list was.
>>
>>47623416
Probably never.
>>
>>47623528
They're actually pretty awful unless you're playing at like 2500, they're just too expensive to have anything from 1000 to 2000.
>>
>>47623528
>they're not that ridiculous in this day and age.

The only time I have seen 30k in 40k is when some faggot brought some GK founder or something that deep striked by himself and if I didn't kill him was going to gather 3+ Victory Points just for fulfilling a couple things.

I didn't even know it was 30k till I bitched about it here, and he didn't even bring a 30k detachment just the lone character.

That said some Chaos Legion player wants to face my Deathwing list.
>>
File: NSpelegarth2_front.jpg (1 MB, 1335x1800) Image search: [Google]
NSpelegarth2_front.jpg
1 MB, 1335x1800
>>47623501
Found it m8, that was annoying me far too much as well. Wrath of Kings, House of Nasier.
>>
>>47623471
Humans won't be able to eat any of those other races food unless they were desperate. Tau food you would think would be edible, but as they have copper based blood their food will surely be high in copper content which is a no go. The same would be true vice versa.

Orks n kroot eat everything though. Kroot genuinely needed to be told not to eat necron bodies as the NANOMACHINES can apparently take over their bodies and make them zombie-like. I don't think even orks would go that far.
>>
>>47623570
> i got lied to and the opponent cheated
>therefore thing is broken
Thats not how things work. Below 2500 points legions are BA-tier, above it and they can start punting multiple deathstars around
>>
>>47623570
desu it's just that the Chaos Legions (and some of the codex chapters too, but mostly the legions) are just treated so terribly that people have to look to 30k to give them a chance to shine.
If only they implemented some of the shit into the CSM dex at least when it eventually comes out
>>
>>47623141
>>47623180

here you go anon >>47623583
Just clip off the arms and add daemonette ones and voila! Chubby Daemonetes.
>>
>>47623583
Thanks a bunch mate, today was a day when anon wasnt a bunch of twigs.
>>
>>47623594
We were playing at 2000 points and I think any character that just shows up and awards Victory Points for sitting on the field till the end of the game is kind of bullshit.

I had to drop everything I was fighting just to zoom all my resources to this lone Gaylord and eliminate him before games end.

As I said though I still plan on playing against a Chaos Legion.
>>
File: Pilgrims_of_Hate.png (1 MB, 914x615) Image search: [Google]
Pilgrims_of_Hate.png
1 MB, 914x615
I ordered a box of Cadians to convert them into Cultists.

Question:
Are the arms from the Blood Reavers too big for them?
I heard AoS sculpts are enormous, even normal humans like those.
>>
File: IE-Snipers-Box-Web-Visuals.jpg (574 KB, 1777x1227) Image search: [Google]
IE-Snipers-Box-Web-Visuals.jpg
574 KB, 1777x1227
I have this project of making a sororitas army in the long run, and searched for some nice looking models to count-as allied Vindicares. What do you think of them, yay or nay ?
>>
>>47623620
If the character was on an objective in your deployment zone yes he was worth 3 VP. If not, the most is 1 VP.
Also by killing him the best your opponent could do was draw. If the knight errant doesn't fulfill his Oath of Moment the best the player can do is draw.
>>
>>47623421
>why even have cultists
Blood Tithe points and capturing points
Blood forged armour is only for FnP and eternal warrior but yeah dropping it could free up a load of space
The marines were so I could actually shoot something

>>47623531
Thanks but I used shit tons of bikers with my orks was hoping to try a different path with KDK
>>
>>47623665
Yay as vindicator, nay as average sister look too put there
>>
>>47623665
>he wants to get kicked out of his store
GW plastic only, at least 50%
>>
>>47623167
Google it.
>>
>>47623707
That's only for GW stores as far as I've ever heard.

At my store there are tons of people with third party count as.
>>
>>47623397
I play skitarii with some cult stuff. It's not bad once you get over the lack of transports.
>>
File: 1422153305924.jpg (798 KB, 731x991) Image search: [Google]
1422153305924.jpg
798 KB, 731x991
>went to 1850 tournament
>ran 150 boys of green tide with some mek gun kannon sprinkled everywhere and chars
>got 2nd
>had an eldar player with 2 wraith knights surrender after he only killed 30 models across 2 turns
I can't fucking believe the only way to win with orks is to literally drown your board in bodies, who would a thunk it?
How was your last tournament
>>
>>47623747
grats, you're on par with mono Inquisitor and mono Harlequin autists
>>
>>47623758
Play against a war convocation then tell me how my faction is shit mate.
>>
>>47623707
Playing at a GW should only be done if theres no alternative.
>>
>>47623758
>Viable formations and an okay selection of units, especially when you utilize both Codices
>Relatively balanced rules that give your units a strong punch without too much cheese unless you go for War Convocation

Is wanting to play the biggest singular faction in the Imperium due to its nature as a second Empire, with drastically different concepts and themes to general Humanity is a bad thing in the first place?
>>
>>47623784
>one (1) HQ
>no transports
>no flyers
>barely any different options for the rest

cool faction m8
>>
File: 1444596773674.png (263 KB, 800x675) Image search: [Google]
1444596773674.png
263 KB, 800x675
>>47623709
i've been doing that for a while m8, can't find shit was wondering if they even existed
>>
>>47623647
Could you not just use Catachan arms and paint symbols and shit on them?
>>
>>47623796
It is. The lack of flyers and transports would have a point if the AdMech/Skitarii forces weren't completely viable without them. Besides, it's got a really nice array of infantry choices for most of the slots, if the vehicle side is rather lacking and basically limited to the three Skitarii Walker-variants. Still not seeing the problem here.
>>
Behold, my super friendly casual 1000 pointer list with no FoW!

HQ: Fireblade (60)
Troop: x5 Fire Warriors (45)
Troop: x5 Fire Warriors (45)
[Heavy Retribution Cadre]
x1 Ghostkeel (130)
x1 Stormsurge (360)
x1 Stormsurge (360)

Total: 1000

This is a joke post, pointing out how stupid Tau can get
>>
>>47623796
You mean the faction which is getting Imperial Armour 14 dedicated to it? Giving it 30k units and rules for them in 40k? Giving them transports and more HQ's, plus more robutts and stuff?

Outside of the flyer, you're right, but who needs flyers when you can fuck shit up with Thanatars?
>>
>tfw no Codex: Ecclesiarchy
>tfw no Codex: Adeptus Arbites
>tfw no Codex: Officio Assassinorum
>tfw no Codex: Adeptus Custodes
>tfw no Codex: Deathwatch
>tfw no Codex: Rak'gol
>tfw no Codex: Kroot
>tfw no Codex: Megarachnids
>>
>>47623796
>HQ is just an underused point sink for most factions
>Lack of transports does hurt but at least the units are fast. Most get a flat 3" boost to movement.
>True we have no fliers, but onager with icarus array hard counters any flier.
>There's enough choices to have variety that's what I care about
>>
>>47623860
Can't wait for my invincible choo-choo train transport that fucks everything it comes into contact with.
>>
>>47623868
Just wait few months for IA14 and suddenly you'll have the best heavy transports in the game. Fucking OP landtrains...
>>
>>47623860
How long do we have to wait for them to move over all the Legion unique models and other cool shit over to 40k's Legions and Chapters too?
I mean eventually they're gonna run out of stuff to cover for HH and end it, right?
>>
>>47623866
Megarachnids didn't have space travel, did they? They were just on that one planet. And Horus killed them all anyway.

The rest are fine, but you forgot Hrud. Oh, and Sslyth.
>>
>>47623866
>Literally Who? The Post.
>>
>>47623897
but it's a fucking bug faction, that's fucking cool
nids aren't buggy enough
>>
>>47623591
Tau food offered to humans would be tailored to entice any race they were interacting with by the water caste. It's likely the result of painstaking research into what substances most appeal to humans to enhance diplomacy. Also the Tau empire has a sizable human population.
>>
>>47623866
>Ecclesiarchy, Deathwatch, Inquisition and SoB
Holy redundancy anon, what the fuck's the point?

Also Assasinorium already have rules you fuck, unless you're suggesting a whole 'faction' which is dumb and doesn't fucking work at all cause they're assassins.
>>
>>47623866
>>47623915
1. Ecclesiarchy is essentially SoB + Fraternis and that could be combined, but its' the age old problem of no SoB update.

2. How exactly do you create a codex over a police force? You could make a mini-dex like Assassins or Inquisition I guess.

3. There is, it's just not got all the literally who temple operatives in it.

4. Adeptus Custodes don't go on offensive and judging by Black Library, they suck massive donkey dick. A single Death Jester kills 12 in melee before he dies. As well as a dozen or so with gun shots. So would be terrible.

5. Deathwatch are getting a codex this year. Keep an eye out for it.

6. Rak'gol would be neat, but I see them as another "ally dex" if anything.

7. Kroot have long been rumoured to getting a proper codex.

8. Literally fucking who?

>>47623874
This.

>>47623895
I've long maintained that GW will do an "Age of the Emperor" thing which will basically make all factions unlock their armouries to dish out the best gear they got, all the Primarchs return (and Daemon Primarchs get models, but I believe they don't want to do them...) or something daft.
>>
>>47623939
>welcome to our planet, ambassador of the imperium
>we have some excellent food prepared for you and your retinue
>here, have a free headset
>>
>mfw trying to make a playlist of songs which fit each faction
>mfw I was using GW's site as the market
>mfw they have so many now, like 19 instead of 15 like 10 years ago
>mfw I gave up for some of the mini-factions
>mfw I can't think of a good song which fits Orks, Necrons, Inquisition or Chaos Daemons

Any suggestions? I tried to find non-meme ones (or in the case of BA, a Schrödinger meme)
>>
File: 1428342232069.png (8 KB, 750x730) Image search: [Google]
1428342232069.png
8 KB, 750x730
>>47624117

>dude shares playlist of songs he feels fit for 40k factions
>they're all just metal songs
>>
What's fun in an IG army?
I want to buy some Basilisks because they look cool.
>>
>>47624228
Vultures with Punisher Cannons. *BRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT*
>>
>>47624218
>If I spend too much time scouting my bikes they still play Rolling by Limp Biziit
>>
>>47624218
Apart from a couple, that kinda the same. If you remember, I believe GW released some music CD's in the past and it's just metal. Got any non-metal suggestions for Orks, Necrons, Inquisition or Chaos Daemons?

>>47624228
>not buying Basilisk platforms, which are cheaper, but immobile, but can be grouped in 3 for one choice each. If you buy a Trojan Support Vehicle and plop it within 6" of the artillery, they get Preferred Enemy: Everything! Since they're bought in a group, not individually

But then you'd be screwed over, most likely.
>>
>>47624264
>buying Basilisk platforms

I'm sorry, anon.
>>
Anyone know anything about magnets? I want to magnetize Skitarii at the arms and neck, dunecrawlers at their hatches, pintle weapons, and main weapons, razorbacks at their turrets, and space marines at the wrist, what size magnets would I need to do all this? Also, could anyone recommend good, affordable dremels and drills?
>>
>>47624117
Here's one for Space Marines: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wt6XlVob_E
>>
>>47623817
That was my first though, but the bits shop i use run out of those.
Other bits shop have serious postage, so i was looking for alternatives. Otherwise i'll do just that.
>>
>>47623201
Yes.
>>
>>47624295
W-what? What's wrong with them?

>>47624316
Quick! Find a song which fits one of 40k's factions!

>Adepta Sororitas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVjiKRfKpPI

>Blood Angels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDWgsQhbaqU

Black Parade = Black Rage. Father = Sanguinius. I thought it portrayed their emo well, despite MCR not being emo. Yes, it's a meme song, that's why I remembered it.

>Dark Angels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8

>Grey Knights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCl1fDOUpvQ

>Space Marines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IprP2Bdq4s

>Space Wolves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM

Or...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpvUqzPixAU

>Ad Mech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtdWHFwmd2o

>Skitarii
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVLDuAnMzn4

>Imperial Guard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na_Zac23b5E

>Chaos Space Marines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fGs0Jz2M8s

>Dark Eldar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4j1LtCdww

>Eldar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktvTqknDobU

>Harlequins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAHNDZrsIg4

>Imperial Knights + Tau
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwYBOfWBf6M

>Assassins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0TzUNti3rY
>Nids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6U5W3pavJY&list=RDb6U5W3pavJY#t=7

That's as far as I got.
>>
>>47624218
is that a problem? the warhammer crew were metalheads. They made a record label and signed on a bunch of death metal guys to write warhammer music.
>>
File: wh40k goodiebag.jpg (4 MB, 2992x4000) Image search: [Google]
wh40k goodiebag.jpg
4 MB, 2992x4000
Guess the contents of my beginner goodiebag!
>>
File: howitfeelstobebritish2.jpg (109 KB, 513x449) Image search: [Google]
howitfeelstobebritish2.jpg
109 KB, 513x449
>>47624218
>not playing IG listening to old British fighting songs and music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtj9yJ8s-uE&ab_channel=Mandetriens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtBMgAUQQS8&ab_channel=monty5364
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWXQUhBsUVM&ab_channel=monty5364
bonus points for Praetorian regiment lads
>>
>>47624478
Something Necron, can't match it up with any models I know of, though.
>>
>>47624487
>mfw Praetorian Battleforce box was on sale on Ebay for £500 a few years ago

I'd just buy the Victoria Mini ready painted Zulu themed IG army.

Also, this song is pretty good for IG, though in my long list above, I used Starship Troopers Theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G5rfPISIwo
>>
>>47624478
>buying from Jew Double Jew Jewshop

Good goy! Good goy! Very good goy! You keep supporting us and we'll keep making shit games and models for Tau :^)
>>
>>47624478
>>47624519
I'm hesitant to say Doomscythe after a second look.
>>
File: wh40k contents.jpg (4 MB, 4000x2992) Image search: [Google]
wh40k contents.jpg
4 MB, 4000x2992
>>47624519
>>47624547
Correct!

>>47624531
C'mon, it was the only bag that my stuff could fit.
There was a smaller one with a very angry SM on the front but... couldn't fit :(
>>
>>47622927
Battlerep for my 750 tau army for someone who asked a few threads back

Tau vs chaos
Ethereal, 2 railsides, 8 rifle FW, 2 crisis with 10x carbines and darkstrider outflanking in a devilfish
fighting against:
20 cultists, 3 obliterators, daemon prince and heldrake

Turn 1
railsides kill one obliterator, snipers take out 2 cultists, crisis and rifles move up

Obliterators insta kill one broadside and move up both cultist squads

Turn 2
crisis suits kill another obliterator but roll snake eyes on assault so are out of cover, railsides, rifle FW and snipers are useless and kill nothing cultists, darkstrider outflanks and wipes the other cultist squad, devilfish finishes off obliterators

Helldrake arrives, kills the entire outflanking unit and immobilizes the devilfish, remaining cultist squad assault the crisis team and kill the plasma suit, final suit kills 2 cultists

Turn 3
crisis suit and cultists do nothing, snipers, broadsides and rifle warriors somehow manage to get helldrake to 1 hp

daemon prince arrives but does nothing, helldrake kills all but 3 rifle warriors who leg it, gains 1 hp back

turn 4
rifle fw regroups but do nothing
sniper drones kill all but 3 cultists, who turn and run, final broadside shoots daemon prince out of the sky and reduces it to 2 wounds

daemon prince and helldrake wipe the snipersquad, railsides and ethereal

turn 5
fire warriors roll 2 hits on the helldrake but do no wounds

helldrake kills the fire warriors, devilfish cant do anything so game over

was pretty gud fight to be fair
>>
File: 1428960080797.jpg (86 KB, 550x825) Image search: [Google]
1428960080797.jpg
86 KB, 550x825
>>47624521
if i were rich i'd have that Victoria mini set
also try this Dark Eldar theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHLqfkU_0xA&ab_channel=PastTV
>>
>>47624531
Why are you even here if you don't like the game dumbass?
>>
>>47624117

Would Evangelion fit the Eldar or Tau better?
>>
>>47624578
Hah. Nice one.

I'd use this one for Freebooters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQxQKA7etZU

I'd also love to use this one for an Assassin Execution Force or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0TzUNti3rY
>>
>>47624562
>buying citadel tools brushes and glue
u dun goofed
>>
>>47623201
Yes but not all heresies are Chaos related. Sometimes it's just horrible people being heretics and you have to kill them before they become Chaos heretics.
>>
I feel really bad /tg/, I only recently got back into the hobby and played a 1750 game with my friend the other day, he was playing orks and I play eldar, I avoided taking any of the crazy units available like wraithguard/knights/scatterbikes and brought stuff like scorpions and banshees, some guardians and a wraithlord and tabled him on the third turn, are orks really that bad in the current edition?
>>
>>47624580
To mock you cucks for buying the damn thing. Sooner GW goes under and a proper company runs it, it'll be better. How many people have to say this every year?
>>
>>47624609
i would say eldar because the wraithknight is closer to an evangelion

with tau you have alot more choices though
>>
>>47624562
should have got some more infantry before the boomerang, but I'm sure you'll have fun
>>
>>47624628
>how cool would it be for your game if your game no longer existed because the IP holder went under

you are this retarded
>>
>>47624611
The brushes came for free with the models in my local shop.
In total all of that was $300.
The glue is GW but the clipper isn't, is it very overpriced? I'm new to the hobby.
>>
>>47624562
>that gut
fattie mcfat fat
>>
>>47624419
>W-what? What's wrong with them?
Basilisk _PLATFORMS_ suck ass. They are av10/10/10 immobile vehicles. Heavy Artillery Carriages are the good ones.
>>
>>47624628
There are other games you could play, but I guess you're too stupid to do five minutes of google searching to find them. Hell you wouldn't even have to leave /tg/ to find other wargames.

No you're one of those retards in a special spot where they hate 40k, but also can't fathom the common sense to imagine that other games exist.
>>
>>47624645
>The glue is GW but the clipper isn't, is it very overpriced? I'm new to the hobby.

brushes and tools are marked up around 50% at GW shops, which is alright for the odd brush but when you get to drills and stuff its just taking the piss
>>
File: 1456934409125.jpg (56 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1456934409125.jpg
56 KB, 500x375
>>47624610
try this Crimson Fists battle song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A47UTfzoj-Q&ab_channel=DmytroNovashok
>>
>>47624653

No bully
>>
File: IMG_0674.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0674.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>47624562
Welcome to one of the most boring armies to play friend
At least you aren't Orks :^)

Remember to try and painting them differently to the x9001 boring grey robots
>>
>>47624562
I hope you have a hobby knife and some files anon, getting into good habbits of cleaning up all your models where you've clipped them off the sprues and taking off mouldlines is something I feel 100% mandatory if you want your mini's looking nice
>>
>>47624653
>fat people in other countries don't exist
You Aussies need better material.
>>
>>47624656
B-but they look good... I know the HAC are best due to "muh T7" rule which is stupid as fuck, but whatever. Plus the cool upgrades... but there is something inherently sexy about the Basilisk platforms and would make for a sexy diorama. Sure they die to bolter fire, but who cares! RULE OF COOL ANON.
>>
File: youhavenostyle.png (177 KB, 387x348) Image search: [Google]
youhavenostyle.png
177 KB, 387x348
>>47624562
>corduroy shirt
>>
>>47624716
He never mentioned a country, anon. Where did he mention a country? He said mc, but that's not inherently one country or another? In fact, it's more likely to be Scotland.
>>
>>47624117

Admech?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnDutViIj-8
>>
>>47624690
>the most boring armies to play

You aren't wrong there.

They are solid and all, dont get me wrong but I have nearly 3k points of Necrons and none of the Fun OP stuff like wraiths or Destroyers.

If my friend doesn't end up buying them or I can't find a swap my last resort will be eBay.
>>
File: 1426592880105.jpg (89 KB, 438x503) Image search: [Google]
1426592880105.jpg
89 KB, 438x503
>>47624690
>Orks
>Boring
Unless your uncreative lazy faggot which is true judging by your shitty models, then yeah
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 1100x1113) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 1100x1113
>>47624628
>cucks
You're not even using that word right. Your meaningless buzzword makes your entire post meaningless.
>>
>>47624562

Have fun with that guy, let me know if you hate assembling necron warriors as much as i do.

the person who decided necron warrior heads should have the mould feeds going into their cheeks on both sides should be kicked in the fucking teeth
>>
>>47624748
>Bought both my Ghost Arks already assembled
>Now trying to paint an already assembled Ghost Ark

Has to be 10x worse than trying to put these pieces of shit together.
>>
>>47624653
>>47624723
Very comfy :^)

>>47624713
I do have files, those clippers but not a 'hobby knife'. I own boxcutters and various wildlife knives used for gutting moose (Sweden).
Will that do?

>>47624748
We'll see.
>>
>>47624562

>no caliban green

Oh boy
>>
>>47624741
>Ork players in charge of reading
I said that the Crons are boring, but at least they're top tier unlike Orkz
>>
>>47624746
Language isn't concrete. It's attacking your masculinity and is the generally accepted meaning on 4chan. Prescriptivist get off my board!
>>
>>47624763
>no caliban green

Thats not how you spell Army Painter: Plate Mail Primer
>>
>>47624732
My eyes are making everything blurry right now.
>>47624769
>not acting like a civilized Mongolian even on 4chan
>>
>>47624721
If you wanna Rule of Cool, play those platforms as Heavy Artillery Carriages. Nobody cares and you can use the models that fit your sense of aesthetics.

Ps: In terms of looks, IMO HAC > Platforms.
>>
>>47624787
>IMO HAC > Platforms

You crossed the line, anon.... I'm afraid your models have to pay the fine.
>>
>>47624760

Depends how big those knives you have are I guess, ideally you want something fairly small so you can be precise without nipping bits that shouldn't be cut off
>>
>>47624690

>that scheme

Please don't mock anyone elses painting decisions. Ever.
>>
>>47624820
>Implying outrageous colours don't suit the Newcrons
:^)
>>
>>47624809
We can settle this like gentlemen, with our toy soldiers!

Lets see how your first/second turn looks after my 3x3 HAC open fire.
>>
>>47624690
The purple's a little too thick for my taste.
>>
File: ScreamsInternally.png (112 KB, 333x296) Image search: [Google]
ScreamsInternally.png
112 KB, 333x296
>>47624690
>>
File: crying pepe the facebook frog.png (37 KB, 1127x685) Image search: [Google]
crying pepe the facebook frog.png
37 KB, 1127x685
>>47624861
B-b-but... that isn't Rule of Cool anon... that's rule of... well, rules....

Made me cry, anon. Another fight lost in educating people on why their subjective opinions are wrong and mine are objectively right.
>>
>>47624899
Don't worry PepePoster, you can always find a new thread to shit up.

>>
>>47624766
No where in your post did you mention top tierness, you only mentioned boring.
I also bet you look up competitive tournaments list and think youre hot shit, its about knowing your army more than picking a FOTM one.
>>
>>47624990
My new Daemons army is >>47623303
I literally play for theme or fun

Having a WAAC list/playstyle is fucking boring
>>
File: 1360588141668.jpg (13 KB, 486x288) Image search: [Google]
1360588141668.jpg
13 KB, 486x288
>>47624723
>mocking corduroy
>>
File: itputsthepotiononitsskin.png (285 KB, 456x371) Image search: [Google]
itputsthepotiononitsskin.png
285 KB, 456x371
>>47624690
it's okay anon, no judging here
>>
File: 666666.jpg (142 KB, 1024x1117) Image search: [Google]
666666.jpg
142 KB, 1024x1117
>>47625057
N-no it's not for that
i s-swear
>>
>>47624760
go get an exacto-knive and blades from aliexpress -cheap investment that pays off!
>>
>>47625023
Good for you then, thanks for making the community less cancerous.
You're still a fag for picking Tzeentch
>>
File: canoptek harvest.jpg (88 KB, 519x601) Image search: [Google]
canoptek harvest.jpg
88 KB, 519x601
So I kind of want to do a small necron army
But the only thing about them I really want to run is Canoptek units. And there's a very good formation that runs the scarabs, spyders, and wraiths that I want to use.
How butthurt would people get if my army was just three or four of that formation?
>>
>>47625157
>How butthurt would people get if my army was just three or four of that formation?

Extremely.

You are Spamming Wraiths which are one of, if not THE best Unit for Necrons.

You may have a few weaknesses but overall it would be absurd.

I have seen a player use a Canoptek Harvest with a Destroyer Cult at 1500 and his opponent scooped by turn three because the cheese was so real.
>>
>>47625153
I needed a heavy magic list to balance out my DEldar and Necrons, and something to kill time while i wait for the new CSM dex
>>
File: tell me more.jpg (18 KB, 267x150) Image search: [Google]
tell me more.jpg
18 KB, 267x150
>>47625188
>You are Spamming Wraiths which are one of, if not THE best Unit for Necrons.
>>
>>47624570
>Heldrake, Daemon prince and Obliterators in 750pts
I'm so sorry anon, but at least you went down fighting.
I guess Darkstrider is too squishy to have around for long.
>>
Anyone know of a good substitute model for Blight Drones?

The larger vehicle type ones, not Plague Drones.
>>
>>47625237
Plague drone models.
>>
File: On a Steeeek.jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
On a Steeeek.jpg
3 KB, 225x225
>>47625237
>The larger vehicle type ones, not Plague Drones.

Carnifex with the legs cut off and bug wings slapped on then put it on a stick
>>
File: wh40k knife&file.jpg (3 MB, 2992x4000) Image search: [Google]
wh40k knife&file.jpg
3 MB, 2992x4000
>>47625118
Found these two in a 15~year old box.
The blade is slightly dull but could easily cut this kind of plastic. The file is mostly used for sharpening blades.
Will they fulfil my 40k purpose?
>>
>>47625299
File should do fine as long as you dont file too hard.

Use it to sharpen your knife?
>>
>>47625218
>S6 Rending on 3 base attacks, a simple upgrade makes foes in BtB strike at I1.
>Defensively, are fearless, 3++ stock with 2 wounds at T5.
>Jump infantry that Ignores movement penalties for cover, fast as fuck

One of the great melee units that packs enough goods to do its job and do it well.
>>
>>47625222
this was my 2nd ever match and i said just to play normally, dont treat me any differently so i was asking to get WAAC'd

everything more or less did thier job to be fair, the crisis team did thier job against the obliterators, darkstrider's half turn life killed an entire unit by making them 2T, the ethereal was pretty shit but his markerdrones let my broadside get some decent skyfire hits on the heldrake, if i got one more penetrating hit then i would have a good chance of winning
>>
>>47625328
Whips are +3I nowadays. So with simple upgrade they always strike @I5.
>>
>>47625316
Good point, haha
>>
>>47624621
There is nothing bad in the new eldar book, only a few things are OP
You swung first against a melee force that goes last and relies on hordes
>>
How effective are outflanking Pathfinders with rail rifles?
>>
>>47625445
Not effective as their fist turn will be firing snapshots for moving.
>>
>>47625463

Rail rifles are rapid fire. Not heavy.
>>
>>47625252
The Blight drone is three time the size od the smaller Plague drone, s'why i asked.
>>
>>47625463
Also Scout redeployment doesnt count as moving.
>>
>>47625433
Storm Guardians could be fun to throw against Orks. And both sides would do about fuckall to each other once in melee.
>>
>>47625478
oh
>>
>>47625445

Attach Darkstrider to them. Instakill marines with more than one wound.
>>
What's the deal with stores like waylandgames? they sell much cheaper but they don't ship to a lot of countries

I live in a third world shit hole and I still need to pay full GW price

So you guys have some secret site where they sell cheap shit as well? because fuck I don't think the UK are poor why must they get the lowest prices.
>>
File: Kermit Reporter.png (159 KB, 305x313) Image search: [Google]
Kermit Reporter.png
159 KB, 305x313
>>47622957
If nothing happened on Caliban, then how do you explain the current lack of Caliban?
>>
>>47625613
Worlds come and go.

Luckily the 1st Legion is as smart as it is loyal and repurposed the largest chunk of their homeworld to be both tactical and effective.

Remember, a moment of laxity spawns a lifetime of heresy
>>
>>47625433
welp, now I feel even worse about bringing two squads of scorpions since their mandiblasters were fucking his boyz up hard

My warlock in the guardian squad managed to strip the last hullpoint of his burnabomber with his shuriken pistol too, just adding insult to injury
>>
Does instakill vs Eternal Warrior leaves the miniature with a single wound left, or is it just a mere wound?
>>
I'm trying to come up with an 800 point list for my first friendly game with my brother. He plays Tau. He said that he isn't bringing flyers or a Riptide at this level, but I don't know anything beyond that. We're both new.

+++ Mech Vets vs Mason (799pts) +++

++ Astra Militarum: Codex (2014) (Combined Arms Detachment) ++

+ HQ +

Company Command Squad [Carapace Armour, Veteran w/ Lasgun, Veteran w/ Sniper Rifle]
Company Commander [Bolt Pistol, Carapace Armour, Orders, Power Fist]
Veteran Lascannon Team [Lasgun]

+ Troops +

Infantry Platoon
Infantry Squad [Autocannon Team, 6x Guardsman, Guardsman w/ Flamer]
Sergeant [Close Combat Weapon, Laspistol]
Infantry Squad [Autocannon Team, 6x Guardsman, Guardsman w/ Grenade Launcher]
Sergeant [Close Combat Weapon, Laspistol]
Platoon Command Squad [2x Guardsman w/ Lasgun]
Heavy Bolter Team [Lasgun]
Platoon Commander [Close Combat Weapon, Laspistol, Orders]

Veterans [Grenadiers, 6x Veteran w/ Lasgun, 3x Veteran w/ Plasma Gun]
Chimera [Heavy Bolter, Multi-laser]
Veteran Sergeant [Close Combat Weapon, Laspistol]

Veterans [Demolitions, Grenadiers, 6x Veteran w/ Lasgun, 3x Veteran w/ Meltagun]
Veteran Sergeant [Close Combat Weapon, Laspistol]

+ Fast Attack +

Hellhound Squadron
Hellhound [Heavy Bolter]

Is my list shit?
>>
>>47625727
>Is my list shit?

Your formatting is.
>>
>>47624419
>Dark Eldar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwfK217ITRo

>Eldar Corsairs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzHzVk971J0

Adepta sororitas:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2ubBODy4N0

Emperors children:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhZghcHnGf8
>>
>>47625713
EW negates Instant Death so they cause wounds normally.
>>
>>47625713
Eternal Warrior treats Instant Death as removing a single Wound, so it's just one wound.

If a W3 model with Eternal Warrior suffers a Wound with the Instant Death special rule, he'd just lose 1 Wound and have two remaining.
>>
>>47625739

Sowwy.
>>
>>47625812
>>47625817
ID still ignores FNP incase of EW.
>>
>>47623897
Horus heresy 1 said that their capacity for space travel was crippled and they were isolated on the planet without means to make it again.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vorz-CGgKPI
Thousand Sons theme. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>47625910
wrong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLFVGwGQcB0
>>
Which novel has the Dark Angels being tricked by a minor daemonic warp entity into attacking the Space Wolves?
>>
>>47626011

Not a novel. Official campaing: Curse of the Wulfen. Also, we don't know if they are little xenos or Daemonic imps.
>>
>>47626011
>minor daemonic warp entity
Confirmed for knowing fuckall about Daemons. The Changeling is definitely not "minor."
>>
>>47626060

Next you'll tell me that you're upset that the Dark Angels got a thorough ass kicking from the Crimson Sabers and subsequently the Crimson Slaughter :\
>>
>>47626070
I'm not even a Dark Angels player, you ignorant retard. I just get sick of morons spewing misinformation because they get all of their information from memes posted on 4chan by other ignorant retards.
>>
Can artillery run?
>>
>>47626060

Regardless it's still pretty fucking embarrassing, lets hope no other former Legions Librarians are too retarded to spot the Daemon walking amongst them telling their chapter master that attacking fiercely loyal Space Marines are actually tricky traitors.

How fucked is the Imperium if the Dark Angels keep getting beguiled and tricked by Daemons into attacking faithful Space Marine chapters?

Is this just the first time we've heard about it?

How many other Emperor dedicated soldiers have died from the retarded first legion following the whispers from a suspicious individual with the stink of the warp into the Dark Angels chapter master's ears...

worrying desu
>>
>>47626248

>Implying the Dark Angels are not Heretics in Deep Cover since the beginning of the Imperium.

The Fallen are the true loyalists.
>>
>>47626008
Thanks for giving me that link.
>>
>>47624766
>picking a faction based on competitive-ness of lists
>not playing what you like based on fluff, looks, what's fun to play, etc
>>
>>47626302
>has a ceremony where they recognize the Emperor as their true leader
>totally heretics!!1
>>
>>47626324

Only to keep the Inquisition from learning the truth!
>>
>>47626345
>practices ceremony away from the eyes of the Inquisition
>GKs know what Fallen are but don't care
>no dinosaurs
>has land speeders
>>
>>47625637
>>47625613
Truly, though it may have been Autek Mor of the Iron Hands to create the Tactical Assault Moon, only the sons of the Lion can perfect such methods as the use of Tactical Support Planets.
>>
>>47626317
Well to be fair - formations and poor balance encourage waac behavior. This is the future GW chose. Many people just dont have the capability to abstain from min/maxing and going full waac.
>>
How dangerous is Marneus Calgar?
>>
>>47624236
Yesss
>>
What's the most one-sided victory you've ever had?

Mine is that one time when the only thing in my entire army to die was a single gun drone, killed by a blood tithe summoned Bloodthirster with it's whip.
>>
>>47626435
He's got initiative power fists. Do what I do and toss sixty boyz at him until he stops punching back.
Or back away slowly because he's a lord of war for a reason.
>>
>>47626475
Either when my Blitz brigase killkannoned and Skorcha'd a nid-swarm to paste by turn 2

Or when my Dredd Mob stomped Space Wolves entirely, killed 2/3ds of their meltas and powerfist by turn one, opponent conceded halfway through my turn 2
>>
>>47626435
He can throw about Necron Pylon like they're nothing in Apoc.

How dangerous do you think?
>>
File: image_0.jpg (427 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
427 KB, 800x800
>>47626475
I had greentide orks and I was fighting sisters on a 4x4 table
The remains of the orks on the burning field is now dubbed "The Burning Gits"
Was fun to lose for once.
>mfw 40 guys killed in one turn by 8 flamers
>>
>>47626317
Did you not read my later posts?
>>
>>47625910
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ

If your looking for a theme song why not this.
>>
File: 1381445870314.jpg (119 KB, 475x655) Image search: [Google]
1381445870314.jpg
119 KB, 475x655
>>47626584
>Was fun to lose
>for once.
>orks
>>
>>47626664
Git gut Git
>>
>>47626248
The Changeling run laps around everyone. The Dark Angels, the Grey Knights, Ahriman. Stop being a retard.
>>
>>47626680
>Getting good prevents your army from getting shredded before its even your turn regardless of cover
>>
>>47626706
>Still haven't bought a Changeling to Lob off at the waste and form onto a Ravenwing Biker bottom half so he can Ride with the DA
>>
>>47626711
That's what separates Good from Mediocre.

Just knowing the rules, and pushing models forward between cover can be done by a preprogrammed robot.
>>
>>47626664
Its really hard to kill 160 fearless 5+++ models in 1500 points when unless your whole army is flamers famanamcon
>>
File: 1462463727938.jpg (528 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462463727938.jpg
528 KB, 1280x1024
>>47626797
>>47626802
>>47626680
>>47626584
Mah digga, You gitz, is right propa orks!
>>
>>47626475
Good question!

Had to be when a buddy & I pasted my wife & another friend on a 2v2 2000 point game. His Chaos & renegade artillery wiped her bikes, so when she deep struck her Deathwing Knights into the backfield to threaten our arty & vehicles, they scattered fully. On mishap, we placed them at the opposite corner, because fuck, I was tired of losing as Orks.
>>
Besides Immortals, what other Necron units should be magnetized? I can't think of anything that would need it besides the jetbikes.
>>
Can you outflank with a moving fortification like the Tidewall?
>>
>>47627131
No.
>>
>>47627131
it isnt a unit therefor IC's with outflank cant join it, so no

although fucking hell that would be hilarious if you could
>>
>>47627231

I bet that the inevitable Eldar fortification will be able to do so. Also infiltrate.
>>
799/800 points

+ HQ +

Company Command Squad [Carapace Armour, Sniper Rifle]
Company Commander [Bolt Pistol, Carapace Armour, Orders, Power Fist]
Veteran Lascannon Team

+ Troops +

Infantry Platoon
Infantry Squad [Autocannon Team, Flamer]
Infantry Squad [Autocannon Team, Grenade Launcher]
Platoon Command Squad [Heavy Bolter Team]

Veterans [Grenadiers, 3x Plasma Gun]

Veterans [Demolitions, 3x Meltagun]

+ Fast Attack +
Hellhound [Heavy Bolter]

Is this more appeasing?
>>
>>47627244
it still wouldn't be as broken as the droneport

4 points for rerolling misses and moving cover which treats units as stationary, kek
>>
>>47627253
Meant for>>47625739
>>
>>47627253
800 points is an odd one to go with, normally its either 750 or 1000

2 chimeras seems a tad over invested for 800 points, but it looks good
>>
>>47626797
Please enlighten me to how your skill helps you in a game of dice
>>
>>47626011
>Changling
>Minor

Pick one
>>
>>47627253
I know you don't get other special weapons in the basic guardsmen box but seriously, don't take grenade launchers.
>>
>>47627371
By deciding what dicerolls to make, when to make then, how they affect me.
>>
which space marine chapter is the least dorky/edgy/furry?
>>
>>47627429
Ultramarines
>>
>>47627429
Salamanders
>>
Tell me about your table.

We have an area that we purposely turned into the "no man's land'. The people who have played on the table know to never send their important units into it, but it is always funny seeing new players lose a huge chunk of their army to it.
>>
>>47627429
White Scars. They do everything with a smile on their face.
>>
>>47627429
What is a dorky chapter?
>>
>>47623866
tfw

>no squat codex
>>
>>47627468
What makes said area so deadly?
>>
>>47627429
haha
>>
Looking at the Imperial Shipping containers made me think of stuff that GW could have released instead. Note that this isn't full army releases, just single kits of equivalent size that they could have made instead. So far I have:

Webway Gate fortification
Tyranid Spires
Chaos Drop Pods
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.