[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OC Thread #7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 77
File: 1464611186507.jpg (263 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1464611186507.jpg
263 KB, 900x1200
Welcome to the /tg/ OC thread.
Previous Thread: >>47510823

Tell us about your original characters, new and old. Let's hear some stories of valor and glory and build some legends in here.

>THIS THREAD IS PRIMARILY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND SHOWING OFF YOUR FAVORITES FROM YOUR GAMES
It's like the Storythread, but centered on characters that we all know and help make. Your Original Character can be any character you've played, are playing, or want to play!

>WHEN POSTING YOUR OC
Give us a little blurb about your character, this is a brag thread after all. Some basic questions to get you started:
• Name:
• Role(s):
• Goals:
• Traits:
• Flaws:
• Allies:
• Enemies:
• Other Relations:
• Physical Description:

Write and share stories about each others' characters (use a pastebin for works that would take up multiple posts). Draw and share pictures of each others' characters (please link offsite in the event of NSFW work).

Ask questions about other anons characters and get to know their stories, and tell us all about your own.

Need help developing a new character concept? Ask away!

This thread is intended to be all in good spirit, so please remember to be excellent to each other, and try to contribute in some way. If you can't draw, write something for someone and vice/versa.

>CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT QUESTION
Which tarot card best reflects your OC?

>IF YOU JUST NEED CHARACTER ART, GO TO THE DRAW THREAD
There are more artists consistently there that are actively looking for requests to fill, that's not the case here.

>DON'T MAKE A NEW THREAD UNTIL PAGE 10
Use art from these threads as OP image when possible.
>>
>>47522582
Also, please vote among these 15 characters to determine who goes into the OC thread pastebin to be added to the next OP. This will help writers needing quick reference of the characters, and can also serve as an emergency NPC folder if needed.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10349594

You can vote on multiple characters, only the top 10 go in.
>>
File: vigorous sobbing.jpg (276 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
vigorous sobbing.jpg
276 KB, 1000x1000
So I just woke up and checked my email, and my day got to one hell of a start because this was waiting for me from Salt. It's everything I wanted and some things I didn't know I wanted on top of that.
>>
>>47520207
>>47520350
Okay, while waiting for any input and/or help on how to flesh out In, I'll bite:
>Which tarot card best reflects your OC?
Six of Swords, reversed:
The six of swords represents a painful but necessary transition, like a rite of passage.
When reversed, it represents the negative aspects of the same, such as being unable to move on past the hardship.
[spoilers]Not all characters are major arcana[/spoiler]
>>
File: pathfinder wizard.jpg (137 KB, 667x940) Image search: [Google]
pathfinder wizard.jpg
137 KB, 667x940
Here is my character

• Name: Johaness Kenreik

• Role(s): He is the party wizard, and probably the only one who can steer the rest of the party in the right direction

• Goals: His goal is to write a book about the magical creatures and beasts that inahbit the setting we are playing in, that is why he joined the party in the first place, becuase bonding with new friends is also a fun thing to do, the saftey in numbers is just a nice bonus.

• Traits: He follows his own set of morals that he has formed/shaped himself and was taught by at the academy. His morals being that he shall not brake local or natural law unless there is very good reason for it he is Neutral Good

• Flaws: Johannes's flaws on the other hand is that he isn't very good when it comes to speaking up or starting up good conversations, I guess that is what happeneds when you spend many years studing arcane arts.

• Allies: Even though he haven't really had time to get to know the other adventurers in his party he has been gaining the both the trust and a start of a friendship with XXX the Gnome bard

• Enemies: No enemies as of yet as they only had to scare off a few goblins and some drunken townguards

• Other Relations: Besides his parents, Randph and Katerina Kenreik he also has his trusty ptarmigan familliar with him at all times.

• Physical Description: See pic related

I haven't had time to really build a story for him yet becuase we haven't really played a lot. Also first time posting in an OC thread so please tell me if there is something that needs to be fixed/clarify about my character
>>
>>47522788
That's gonna leave a mark
>>
>>47522892
Well for starters he needs to be a slutty weeaboo waifu with several /d/-tier fetishes. Otherwise he doesn't really belong in this thread.
>>
File: 1464088276719.jpg (2 MB, 1402x2077) Image search: [Google]
1464088276719.jpg
2 MB, 1402x2077
>>47518586
Ready to get your butt whooped again, Frankie?

Sorry about that. I was sleeping.
>>
File: Anna Zaragoza.jpg (351 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Anna Zaragoza.jpg
351 KB, 1000x1000
Name: Anna Zaragoza
• Role(s): Damage dealer
• Goals: to defeat the evil warlock Johann Kohler
• Traits: Optimistic, highly values loyalty
• Flaws: Inexperienced, emotionally vulnerable
• Allies: her familiar Sir Jeffries, a wizard reincarnated as a Kakapo to guide her and teach her about her powers, Her father Lord Zaragoza, a member of Nobility. Her handmaiden miss Miriam
• Enemies: Johann Kohler, a Warlock terrorising the city who is also secretly a Noble opposing her father with regicidal intentions

She was raised by her father with the belief that it is the duty of Nobility to protect those less fortunate and as a result her drive and purpose is very strong.

Her mother died when she was very young so her main mother figure has always been her handmaiden who in contrast to her father is very wary of many of the demi-human and non-human citizens of the city. Because of this she has had very little chance to interact with them up close and tends to regard them with a sense of wonder.

Previous Questions
> if your OC could watch any movie available today, which one would be their favorite, and why?
Probably something with a strong female lead and fantasy elements like Frozen

>CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT QUESTION
Which tarot card best reflects your OC?

Probably the Magician. While she is at the beginning of her journey much like the fool she has also come to a crossroads in her life where her newfound powers present the ability to create a new life for herself so long as she has the will
>>
>>47522920
true
>>
so, last night, I dropped my current character concept and fell asleep. Someone explain this poll thing and then whether I should be jerking myself off about my tabletop character or one of my characters in my writing.
>>
>>47522894

Whale's been hit by absolutely everything; being a huge meathead loudmouth tends to draw fire, who'da thunk? A grenade to the chest is one thing not on his list marked 'Horrible Things I Have Survived*', true, but it was either that or let it land in the middle of the party, so of course he has to be the big goddamn hero and throw himself in the way.

>*the list includes things like giant magic lasers, horrible monster children, witches, (incompetent) drug lords, vampires, food poisoning, and land sharks.

And if anyone's interested I can totally talk about those four in the pic because I love every last one of them and they're all great fun.
>>
File: Charlotte du Beauchamp.png (226 KB, 768x640) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte du Beauchamp.png
226 KB, 768x640
>>47522582

• Name: Charlotte du Beauchamp

• Role(s): Enemy disorientation, she moves quickly and smoothly, using her toolbelt full of smoke bombs and flashfire to effect, with some fancy swordplay.

• Goals: Reunite with her distanced lover, Julia Vaughn, who has been deployed with her unit to calm a rising border dispute.

• Traits: Bubbly, adventurous, and rebellious. She is the daughter of the Baron du Beauchamp, a kindly and beloved ruler. He placed her in a paladinship at a young age, to teach her important values of the Archpaladin Heironeus.

• Flaws: Hasty and emotional, doesn't always plan ahead.

• Allies: Frankie, one of the chefs from her father's kitchen, who was a childhood friend of hers. Frankie worries about Charlotte's ability to survive on (let's be real here) NO food so she packed her bags and grabbed her writing utensils to finally finish her masterpiece cookbook.

• Physical Description: Athletic from training with the Order, with short trimmed jet black hair, and blue eyes. Shapely figure and she knows it.
>>
>>47522967
You best back up before you get smacked up
>>
>>47523083
>Someone explain this poll thing
tl;dr popularity contest to go into a makeshift archive for ease of future reference

>whether I should be jerking myself off about my tabletop character or one of my characters in my writing.
Do you not?
>>
>>47523486
>Do you not?
I mean, the question is which. Or make a new one, or talk up the character that never got fleshed out the right way.

Now I've remembered the character I had to stop playing because the DM sucked and I had to take over and everyone was happier. Now I'm sad anon.
>>
>>47522892
There's another author to be in these threads, though her goal with the monsters isn't catalog in nature (unless your book is also about which parts make the best meals).

He seems like a fun dude, is there anything further you can tell us about him?

>>47523007
She seems like a fairytale character, desu.

>>47523112
Let's hear about them, not a lot of non-fantasy in here.

>>47523305
I love his art so much.

>>47523631
It's time to move on anon. Make a new one with us. What setting?
>>
For all of you anons having trouble getting art done, ramenwarwok.tumblr.com just opened his commissions up, he's a really cool fa/tg/uy from the drawthreads, and even has a 5 for $20 special going on, depending on your taste in art and your budget.
>>
>>47523337
Let's go then. Round 2! Tonight in the ring
>>
>>47523714
You don't want none of this.

I promised in the last thread I wouldn't talk about Frankie that much, so that new characters can get some attention. But next time..! I'm going to spit out your food.
>>
File: 1464237623075.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1464237623075.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>47523739
>Spoiler
Oh yeah?! Well the creme you use in your recipe is sour and gross! I'll bet I could make it 10 times better!
>>
File: 1436138377887.png (66 KB, 296x285) Image search: [Google]
1436138377887.png
66 KB, 296x285
>>47523631
>Now I've remembered the character I had to stop playing because the DM sucked and I had to take over and everyone was happier. Now I'm sad anon.

Don't consider this a loss, consider it an opportunity to create a new character!

Tell us about any campaigns you're trying to join, or characters you want to make for a hypothetical campaign.
>>
File: tumblr_lwi0xyDHcX1r058cd.jpg (47 KB, 351x461) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwi0xyDHcX1r058cd.jpg
47 KB, 351x461
>>47523813
On the one hand, this just got interesting. One the other, I did promise, so I'll bottle my rage for next thread.

And congrats on being in the top 5 currently!
>>
File: 1357188295131.jpg (368 KB, 600x910) Image search: [Google]
1357188295131.jpg
368 KB, 600x910
>>47523640
>It's time to move on anon. Make a new one with us. What setting?
Never, I'll recycle her into my writing somehow.

She was a sorclock in a setting where all magic was feared and viewed as the work of demons. Her's happened to actually be demon magic. She ended up getting a kusarigama when we made port in not!Japan so that she could pretend to do something that wasn't magic, and make incredibly sinister threats during interrogations.

I had intended to play her as fully LE, but the party were such idiots that I was actually the voice of reason and somehow LG. Did you ever see that cap about everything being skrull infiltrators? Even the innocent orphanage? That's basically what happened to my would-be evil assassin.

Never did get to save my sister's soul from my patron by releasing even more powerful demons on the world.

Literally everyone assumed she was a lesbian for some reason.
>>
>>47523874
She sounds fun, wanna fill out the OP copypaste and talk more about her?
>>
File: tumblr_lqcektZWEc1qzi64q.gif (486 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqcektZWEc1qzi64q.gif
486 KB, 500x213
>>47523739
>I'm going to spit out your food
>>47523813
>I could make it 10 times better

I don't need these fucking thoughts in my head right now.
>>
>>47523873
You too! I can't wait for that anon to post their short story from last thread
>>
File: Arallios torso-shot.png (57 KB, 132x320) Image search: [Google]
Arallios torso-shot.png
57 KB, 132x320
>>47522582
Returning from thread #1, some lurking, and a lot of MSpaint cleanup:
>Name: Arallios
>Role: Ranger/Long-range Combatant/Negotiator/Token Different Race Character
>Goals: Proving beyond any shadow of doubt that he's both useful and can take care of himself
>Qualities: Hard-headed, goofball, genuine attempts at caring for others, resourceful, damn good hugs, knows some shit
>Flaws: Major moron, accidentally and intentionally insensitive, wanderlusting, naive, unlucky, inferiority complex
Note: game shifted from DnD 3.PF to 5e, banning splats couldn't fix.

Arallios "Arry" "Moon Brook" "Fine Seeker" "Arch-Avariel of Hugs" Siannodel is a nomadic elf that was raised by his adventuring-party-tier parents and grandfather, tutored by a brass dragon in dragonspeak and desert survival, and is currently adventuring pretty much for the hell of it, and is pretty much held down by his love interest the party bard, as well as being one of few forces capable of stubborn-ing the Fighter to a standstill.

>Character Development Question
Definitely The Fool, he's wanderlust's whore, has had no prior teamworking experience, before the campaign anyway is friendly to everyone until they give him a reason not to, does things without thinking, way too willing to throw himself into his own risky plans, and pretty much only has up as a direction to go.
Also Ace of Cups, given his first pioneering into a love life as well as teamwork and friendship as a whole, the fact he loves being nice to people as well as many creatures, and that he works off his feelings more than his head in general.

Cont. with backstory, because I took too long with writing it up for Salt last thread.
>>
>>47523975
>elf
>desert survival

I really like him, please continue.
>>
>>47517304
>TELL ME ABOUT YOUR ELVES
>>47523975
Backstory time~
>Parents and grandpa travel the world as a basically epilogue party of semi-high level
>Grandpa: Bow-built ranger, very proud, loves a good prank
>Dad: Club dual-wielding Druid, overbearing, Carlos incarnate
>Mom: Sorc with Wiz levels because proper training, actually a mother because later reasons
>Diplomat uncle on mother's side as a contact, his idea to have them teach the kid how to smooth-talk without the CHA skills
>Born off-road innawoods, whenever it's brought up the mother always mentions not going for the baby until you've stopped somewhere nice for a year
>Raised outside of just about everything, have little concept of societal norms outside what usually qualifies as a nice thing to say
>Thoroughly taught in all of his family's crafts, barring some of his dad's and pretty much all of his mom's due to unnaturally shit magic conductivity
>Mother uses free time to be a mother instead of a teacher
>Father uses free time to go extra hard on the rest of the training
>Due to being around them for so long, Arallios develops a bit of an inferiority complex
>Beatstick training also makes him strive to be nicer than the stern, snarky, and proud elves more like his mom
>Note: told he looks like his mother, doesn't get it until way later
>4-5 decades in gets introduced to grandpa's dragon friend he met in the desert, learns dragon-talk and some more sand-based survival skills from him
>Becomes unofficial uncle to dragon babbies, tackle reunions best reunions
>Life continues, can actually hold his own against most animals (LVL 6)
>Comes of age, picks his adult name as an amalgamation of his family's names
>Decides to go off on his own to get some non-"pampered" learning experience
>Passes next 4-ish decades going wherever, selling extra hunt for cash
>Doesn't spend any of it because pretty self sufficient
>>
>>47523952

The only thoughts you should be having are of the delicious meals those two are making.

Remember, the ingredients are just as important as the preparation. They'll have to get them *fresh.*
>>
File: 1418382281556.jpg (207 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1418382281556.jpg
207 KB, 707x1000
>>47523891
>• Name:
Pandora (Her birthname was forsaken because she and her sister were taken as payment by the assassin's guild her father contracted)
>• Role(s):
Assassin, Scholar, World's Leading Expert on Heuristic Algorithms (we spent A LOT of time at sea), Buff Mage
>• Goals:
Breaking her bond with her patron and escaping the assassin's order without getting herself or her sister killed in the process, no matter the cost
>• Traits:
Prideful, and always keeps her word. She loves twisting the word of a deal against the intent of the deal. Loves her little sister dearly and would do anything for her, including gut the party bard who was hitting on her, well, threaten to.
>• Flaws:
Has a history of cutting and running, abandoning her allies when it's the direst moment. Although, the two times it happened it was entirely justified and she survived TPKs because of it.
>• Allies:
Expansive network of assassin's and informants controlled by a trio of elder demons. But expansive just means that they can get an assassin to wherever they need, and since she was one of their assassin's, she basically never had backup save for the informants (info dumps from the DM)
>• Enemies:
The same network of assassin's (kill her to take her spot, demons don't care because they eat my soul)
>• Other Relations:
Party kept dying and we kept moving from port to port to develop any
>• Physical Description:
5'9" redhead that keeps two ravens as pets (setting has bioaccumulation of magic and soul grant sapience to animals. So those ravens that keep the insects out of my component pouch? They can talk shit. DM was super confused when I said I was keeping one of them trapped with me, and letting the other roam free but he couldn't leave because they were a mating pair. He didn't quite get the parallel to Pandora and her sister and the demon)
>>
>>47523991
Not only surviving family members, but accomplished adventurers themselves?

I wish I had players like you guys, fuck me. All of your characters sound so fun and bro-tier and all of my players' characters are poopdick mcgee.

>>47524026
No really, all I can think of right now is Frankie and Isara squeezing their breasts together and milking it's the weirdest fucking thing that I never knew I was into.
>>
I guess I'll repost one of mine.

• Name: Nullavin S'tra Kenviir, but never went by the whole name

• Role(s): Gunslinger, party face, and cleric of Cayden Calien

• Traits: She was one of the more observant members of the party, she was a good hand with a gun, and she was always good for a laugh when she got to drunken stories of her mothers sexcapades.

• Flaws: Her pride and her paranoia has caused a lot of trouble with the law in Cheliax and Absalom.

• Allies: Her two traveling companions, one of them is a Suli Magus called Barnum, who might as well be Sinbad on crack and the other is an aquatic elf "quarter drow" druid called Yllandra

• Enemies: The only two who are still alive are a pair of Thassilonian cultists called Knight Commander Frensiir and Brother Clement, both of whom infiltrated Cheliax's military and clergy

• Other Relations: a Kelish Trade caravan run by a half orc called Mustafa al-Rashid

• Physical Description: Very short for a drow, red eyes white hair, often worn loose which reaches the back of her knees and her outfit I can best describe as a wild west marshals outfit only dark blue with a matching duster.
>>
>>47524038
I like a lot of parts about your character, but did you really bail on your party and then they all died? How did the others receive that?
>>
>>47522606
>>47522606
>>47522606

Keep voting anons, I'm going to call this poll in 1h 15m.

Also since we don't have enough male OCs I'm going to just put all of them in the pastebin.
>>
>>47524148
Well, the relevant time it happened, the tpk only happened because they were idiots and tried to improvise on my plan(they spiked the wine with shrooms and got the party, our infiltration cover, cancelled) And my plan would have worked flawlessly. So flawlessly in fact, I went back after the fact and did the whole thing solo. But, I had been seperated from the party and knew only OOC that they were being murdered by drow. And I refused to even try and save them. One level five sorclock aint shit against a few legions of drow. Also, FUCK any DM that uses save or sleep as a standard action at level 5.
>>
>>47524165

>There's not enough Male OCs to warrant a strawpoll
>>
>>47524311
Yeah, there were only 8, and I wanted 15 to make the poll comparable to the female one. I'll be adding some of the male characters from last thread though.
>>
>>47523990
I've not much on Arallios' deserting exploits outside of dragon training, but I do have a little story about how his grandfather Thaucian met said dragon.

>In his younger years of his 80's and 90's, Thaucian had succumbed to the wanderlust that is signature in the Sian clan, and began his worldly travels to understand the ecosystem at large
>During his travels in the barren Outlands, he finds himself ambushed by an inexperienced brass dragon wyrmling's knockout gas breath weapon
>Being naturally immune to such magic and prideful to boot, Thaucian takes this as a challenge and wrestles with the small dragon, eventually pinning it under his bow
>Not wishing to be slain, though that was not the elf's intention, the dragon makes a plea of challenge
>A simple game of hide and seek, one week to locate the dragon in his hiding place among the many dunes
>'Mere child's play' thought the elf, accepting the challenge nigh immediately having nothing to lose
>Tunneling away at the first turn of the ranger's head, Thaucian plays the long game, heading back the way he came
>For four long days the elf searched, not for the dragon but for sustenance
>Applying minor use of his magics, he gathered whatever manner of insect or waxy plant he could find, noticing an increasing density
>On the fifth day he set off in his final direction, towards what he surmised to be a hotspot of life, playing his final cards
>Arriving over the final dune, finding his estimated oasis, he feigns exhaustion, collapsing
>The young dragon, who had been hiding nearby, investigates the downed elf, and not wanting his playmate to suffer begins to drag him to the spring
>Between the feeling of scales and the movement towards his direction, Thaucian drops the act, pinning the dragon in a moment of surprise
>Admitting defeat, the dragon once more pleas to not be slain
>Thaucian then offers some of the pray he had gathered, offering company for a few more days before he continues on his journey
>>
>>47524350
That's a really good story anon.
>>
>>47524350
This sounds like the sort of stories that parents tell their children to teach them some sort of value or lesson. Like a D&D bible story.
>>
>>47524383
Well thank you Anon, I liked coming up with it.
>>47524426
>This sounds like the sort of stories that parents tell their children to teach them some sort of value or lesson
In this case it would be, he'd be telling this to his son and grandson as a lesson to stick with what you know, think outside normal bounds, and that there's no shame in deciet as long as it's not illegal.
>Like a D&D bible story
Funny given yon olden claims that the game led to Pagan/Satanic worship. Makes sense the story came out sounding that way, I was raised some kind of Catholic.
>>
File: olge.jpg (194 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
olge.jpg
194 KB, 700x800
• Name: Olga Artemisio
• Role(s): The party cleric and necromancer. She has mastered the powers of life and death using divine faith and arcane knowledge
• Goals: Pursue the shadow of a milenar vampire queen's spirit, that continue to act in material world. Her master died protecting the seal to imprison the vampire, so, she has a obligation to finish the job.
• Traits: Kind, Fair and Honorable. Extremely loyal to vows that she makes, although of pre-judgement of the her knowledge of dark magic, wants to use her powers to greater good, believing that must seed the good and endure the evil.
• Flaws: Cold and Timorous. Don't care too much of her relationship with others - being more lonely and hard to talk. Sometimes swap her vows to accomplish her mission with a deepest veangence, being tempted by her dark side.
• Allies:Emma (a high priest of the Church of the Light), Boss (tha last rogue of a clandestine resistance group) and Learida (a paladin of the Church of the Light).
• Enemies: The Shadow (the vampire queen) and The Pilgrim (the knight of the shadow);
• Other Relations: When travel the roads of the Kingdom, meet Astrori, a lupine ranger of the hills of Westleverven; Also, her master, Edri, who raised her since she was encountered in the doors of the monastery.
• Physical Description: The body was trained to support divine energy, however, when Olga comes to study the dark arts alone, a accident warped her body, corrupting the flesh with the unholy power of the darkness. Edri saved her life before your soul was dragged to the abyss.
Olga worked to control the darkness inside her - enduring the pain, nightmares and your deepest fears - to use the combined powers of the light and darkness to accomplish her objectives.
>>
>>47523305
I missed the tarot card prompt!

I would say The Lovers, upright. I don't know that much about tarot though, so this is more of a guess.
>>
>>47524605

>Cleric and Necromancer
>Life and Death
>One half beautiful and fair, the other warped and vile
>Wields a scythe
>Cold and aloof

This girl is incredibly edgy.
>>
>>47524693
I'm glad I wasn't the only one...
>>
>>47524710
>>47524693

She needs a hot bowl of homemade chicken noodle soup.

Maybe a knitted sweater too.
>>
>>47524693
>>47524710
I'm going to be a third one.
>>
>>47523640

All right, cool. I'll give the non-copyright-infringing version, since they were all actually OCs for a vidya crossover RP, but I think they can stand on their own.

The big dude is Whale (he never gives out his real name or removes his mask because he's a weirdo), a fitness maniac who *says* he served with one of America's greatest Colonels, except that Colonel's name was Sanders and all he did was grill chicken. After he got fired for eating his way through several hundred dollars worth of stock in one giant fitness binge, he heard from a friend of a friend of a friend that knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a dude that there was questionably legal work to be found for guys who weren't afraid of getting shot at, so he left the States, joined up with a group of mercs, and wound up forming a great friendship with the guy behind him.

That man is Ant, or Greg if he's not on duty, and he's a mostly straight-laced Vietnam veteran who saw some serious shit in the course of his tour. His unit was ambushed time and again, but he did his damndest to keep his unit, and everyone around him, well-supplied through pulling *all* the strings. When his unit got sent home after taking terrible casualties and he was honorably discharged, he couldn't go back to living a normal life when he felt he was actually doing good helping his fellow soldiers, so he also sought out mercenary work to fill the void.

He's a bit *off* in the head, though, after everything; everyone assumes Whale's the weird one when Ant's the dude that, if you give him access to a library full of eldritch tomes, will somehow manage to grow a man-eating tree that drops exploding fruit.

The reason they clash with the other two, appearance-wise, is that they're from normal-ish Earth and some weird shit happened that transported them and their merc group back to an alt-universe WW2.

This is not the strangest thing that's happened to them, to be honest.

[1/3]
>>
>>47524868

[2/3]

Cyrille, the old man, is a retired WW1-equivalent vet turned woodsman, but back in the day he and his squad were known as the Timber Wolves for how they took one look at trench warfare, went "nah fuck that", and proceeded to pull all sorts of outrageous stealth and flanking operations instead of charging over no-man's-land to die for nothing like his superiors wanted. Officers that tried to get him to do so had a bad habit of suffering mysterious *accidents,* but nothing was ever pinned on him or his men.

He lost a lot of boys to trench-fighting and gas attacks and all sorts of hideous WW1 shit, but he made it through intact, and he'd built up such a legend for himself that both sides knew of the legendary Timber Wolf by the end of the war. Afterwards, though, instead of rising up through the ranks, he simply retired to the woods to live in peace. Built himself a cabin, set up shop, and there he stayed for a good thirty years until WW2 happened, which was when he heard a radio broadcast from Ant and Whale's boss, who was charismatic enough that Cyrille figured he still had one last good fight left in him.

This led to him meeting Gladys, the burned, scarred, and generally traumatized fifteen-year-old mechanic fleeing her home nation because she was an undesirable. When a squad came to cart her and her parents off to a labor camp, she bashed one's head open with a wrench, and his friends sliced her cheeks open in retaliation. That crushed any fight left in her, and off they went.

She became so desperate to get out of the camp that, after several months of buildup, she sabotaged the camp's refinery and blew everything to shit, her parents (probably) included. Getting caught in the blast's peripheral didn't do her face any favors, but she limped out, made it to neutral territory, and made her own way from there. Naturally, this is when she heard the same broadcast Cyrille did, and lacking anywhere safe to go, off she went to join.
>>
>>47524919

Once everyone was together, they slowly get Gladys to open up, and it turns out she's a huge, huge, *huge* geek for all the futuristic (to her) tech they've got, like *tape recorders* and *helicopters,* and she's absolutely astounded no one's sporting any old-timey WW2 racism towards her. (Sometimes they have less flattering things to say about her when she pops out from some secluded dark corner and spooks the fuck outta them, but a girl has to get her kicks *somewhere*.)

That's part of the reason why she's so freaked out in that original picture; there goes Whale, one of the few people who's been *nice* to her in a long, long time, about to get his fool ass blown up bodyblocking a grenade. (Ant is freaking out too because Whale is pretty much his best buddy after all the crazy shit they get up to, while Cyrille just has that 'oh god damn it' look because he's seen this kind of thing happen before.)

Aaaand that's about all I've got off the top of my head. Jesus, this took me a while to write down.
>>
>>47524868
>>47524919
>>47524944
Be honest, was it Metal Gear
>>
>>47525015

...It was Metal Gear.
>>
>>47525036
Hahaha I knew it. That's cool, I love it.
>>
Some listening for this character
https://youtu.be/H4Ev3CW_qYA

He's based directly off of that album, I like to build characters around albums for some reason.

Anyway, Connor King:

• Role(s): Father figure to party, voice of reason, statted as a bard (sea stories and myths are his specialty)
• Goals: repay his debt to the ship captain who saved him from working to death on a railroad and let him return to the sea where his heart belongs.
• Traits: stoic, but humorful, likes to spook his friends with nautical monster stories. Hard worker, and values integrity more than anything.
• Flaws: "if it ain't broke don't fix it" to a fault, very much a 'this is how we've done it forever, that's the way that works' type of guy.
• Allies: the crew of the ship Cutcoral.
• Enemies: Killer Kilbain, his first ship's captain who incited a mutiny.
• Physical Description: older man, salt and pepper hair, very physically built for his hard work.
>>
>>47525182
I love this character, please tell me more about him. Serious.

Can I steal him and use him as a npc in my campaign?
>>
>>47524319
Is Sir Rodrick Artosh getting added to the list? The bar seems pretty low.
>>
File: Vindr-.png (3 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Vindr-.png
3 MB, 2000x2000
Guess I'll post my current fighter in a 5e campaign. He's been a reusable identity I've used in other games with different people, and every game he tends to change but still be a huge force of personality that everyone seems to enjoy.

• Name: Vindr
• Role(s): Off-tank, damage dealer, party leader(most times)
• Goals: Wants to be famous and well-liked by everyone. Tries to fulfill his own self-proclaimed titles
• Traits: Gung-ho 100% of the time and without fail will always become the center of attention. Strong, fast and extremely brave with a strong sense of camaraderie.
• Flaws: Have you ever met someone so charismatic that it starts to work against themselves, thus making them annoying and somewhat exhausting to deal with? That's Vindr, his biggest flaw is that he will never take his foot off the throttle, no matter the situation. His second biggest flaw is that he feels a huge sense of duty in protecting everyone he considers dear to him, even at the expense of his own safety. He's also quasi-delusional and inflates his own ego by quite a bit.
• Allies: His party members. Trap elf cleric, trap elf archer, female bard he has a crush on, fisher spear girl who he's warming up to and his wingman the afro wearing disco sorcerer.
• Enemies: Rival party who makes fun of him and his comrades.
• Other Relations: None at the moment.
• Physical Description: See pic, drawn by my lovely girlfriend and the player of the fisher girl.

For the weebs the best description is he's a chuuni who somehow wound up as party leader because of his quasi-fake personality.
>>
File: Cardgame_1_Sorc_Duel.jpg (207 KB, 921x921) Image search: [Google]
Cardgame_1_Sorc_Duel.jpg
207 KB, 921x921
What ho!
I doth return in search of doodler requests.
>>
>>47525299
he reminds me of a lot of anime mcs ;^)
>>
>>47525279
Oh fuck yeah dude.

I don't have a whole lot of stories about him yet, but I really wanted to make a storyteller bard instead of a musician. He still plays a mean harmomica though.

Sailors see black cats as good luck, and the ship's cat has taken a particular liking to him (gave him the Lucky feat at level 1).
>>
>>47525322
How about this doodle?
>>47525182 teaching >>47524605 how to not be an edgelord in some way.
>>
>>47525322
Will you draw Joseph Joestar in full plate with sword and board?
>>
>>47525322
Frankie and Isara working together cheerily in a kitchen. Making some dough for cakes or baking a cake.
>>
>>47525322

Naeva holding a STOP sign, like Jack Black in that Sesame Street short.
>>
>>47525290
Really sorry anon, it's not your fault but so many characters have been posted recently that you'll have to remind me who he is. I can barely keep the ladies straight.
>>
File: aryn - posta di donna.jpg (215 KB, 598x627) Image search: [Google]
aryn - posta di donna.jpg
215 KB, 598x627
Wow, let's try this again now that I'm not asleep and not drunk.

• Name: Aryn Serevaine
• Role(s): Scholar, scribe, "the one who actually obsessively draws all the maps and architecture and weird creatures", hexcrafter magus statted for burst damage and control
• Goals: To Become A Famous Adventurer™, though after actually adventuring, it's become more like "survive long enough to retire early at the age of 19"
• Traits: Sly, smart, confident, fascinated by everything, exciteable
• Flaws: Easily frustrated, impulsive, little common sense, veiled insecurity and anxiety, did we mention the low wisdom
• Allies: Meikyo Kyoshin, Minkaian-descended oni-spawn tiefling and son of the current Overlord of Riddleport, also Aryn's giant (reciprocated) crush, something they're poorly hiding so it can be exploited by..; Mister Bolewa, Mwangi-descended Varisian con-man and juju oracle linked to Wise Brother, a gigantic snake spirit, and also the Best Dude™; Garren Vis-de-Loup, a goblin and the adopted son of a Varisian paladin privateer, and generally a chill and actually competent group-leader-type
• Enemies: Why are there like four Sorshens?
• Other Relations: The staff of the Vayl Academy, from Yuliya Gale- mistress of technology- to Doctor Caleigh Vayl herself, whom actually taught Aryn how to magic and how to sword and instilled that insatiable hunger for knowledge and completeness in documentation.
• Physical Description: Formerly? Tall, dusky-skinned, blue-black hair, wry Taldane features, built like a tank. Now? See attached.
>>
>>47525351
I would love to see it! Awesome! XD
>>
>>47525378
Maybe

>>47525386
Which one's Naeva?
>>
File: Naeva.jpg (81 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Naeva.jpg
81 KB, 500x500
>>47525413
>>
>>47525410
Are you the player of the character I'm supposed to be teaching how to not be an edgelord? Because King would probably think you were some superstitious deity.
>>
>>47525408
Your entire allies section makes my head hurt.
>>
>>47525413

Naeva's the girl with the mask in the image you just posted, and I presumed doodled.
>>
>>47525464
Im ight still be drunk. It's just a summary of the other party members, for whatever it's worth.
>>
>>47525423
Thus far top-tier for other's OCs in my book. Should be an ez doodle; may go for color.
If that works out well i'll take a crack at the other request, but it's more demanding and thus more time consuming. As such idk if it'll pan out, but I WILL TRY !
>>
>>47525483
>the other request

Which one?
>>
>>47525491
Frankie and Isara cooking together
>>
>>47525495
Oh cool. Do you need their pics?
>>
File: b1uuoxa6.jpg (91 KB, 540x604) Image search: [Google]
b1uuoxa6.jpg
91 KB, 540x604
I return from slumber. Still catching up on what I missed from last thread.

Thanks to >>47521494 & >>47521554 for calling out 2 of my characters. I will definitely add more in for on Gourmand at some point.

So I see a poll but how many times are we supposed to vote? Like pick our top 5?
>>
>>47525408

How did she go from brown-skinned spunky girl to pale and pasty?
>>
>>47525503
neh
>>
>>47525393
Thats probably because I posted him and promptly fell asleep.

Sir Rodrick Artosh, the Undying

The man who spit in the eye of the Reaper and will keep fighting and killing till Death has no hold on him anymore. He grappled a bear to death and looked fabulous while doing it. The Jojo of Barovia and he'll become Invincible Under The Sun, he actually wears a banner inviting anyone to challenge him to a duel, and keeps a growing pot as a reward for anyone able to best him.

Id copy paste him over but Im on my phone
>>
File: 1462600781348.png (763 KB, 1126x844) Image search: [Google]
1462600781348.png
763 KB, 1126x844
>>47525507
> that image
>>
>>47525508
Forcible body-swap into a spare clone of the Runelord of Lust. Nobody's happy about it, but it's led to some genuine comedy moments as we're currently into said Runelord's weirdo irresponsible wizard sex dungeon.
>>
>>47525339
The running gag with my group is that I somehow became the mc of a typical harem fantasy anime.
>>
>>47525543

The same Runelord described as having an unnaturally voluptuous hourglass figure, in an AP that features "you need sex every 24 hours or suffer penalties" as a legitimate curse?
>>
Alright, so I closed the polling, and the Female OCs going into a pastebin for the OP are (in reverse order from poll results):

Cata (the one-armed paladin of iron will)
Anna (the fairy tale mage? Correct me if I'm wrong.)
Ingrid Marsk (the newcomer vampire cleric on a hunt for a cure)
Fuck Face's Witch (someone please go back to the second/third thread and see of you can find out her name for me)
Hal'whyss (half of the drow twin siblings)
Mara (sharpshooting mountaineering survivor)
Isara (icy sorceress with an icy touch and love of baking)
Charlotte (paladin noble on true love's quest)
Frankie (our resident monster cooker chef)
Naeva (the psychic mage with a strong affinity for masks :^).)

Thanks to everyone who participated! I'll get this pastebin written up after some sleep, and we can always update it with new characters as the threads go on.
>>
>>47525599
Yes. Also I didn't get the "unnaturally voluptuous" part of the description. I think I will need to redraw things.

Oh lord...

And that's the curse attached to the shard we're after, isn't it? The one that also makes you allergic to shirts?

I think I'm going suggest we give it to the kensai, Kyoshin, instead. Mr B. would probably push for it IC anyway..
>>
File: giphy.gif (886 KB, 350x252) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
886 KB, 350x252
>>47525619
>>
Who wants to hear another story from the wonderful adventures of Thug? >>47454617

Previously we've heard the tale of Jerkey the Inedible >>47454774 & Why Thug hates Kenders >>47462853

Would people rather hear about the time Thug & Friends had to bargain there way past a Salamander or the time Thug learned how to disarm traps?
>>
>>47525633

Yeah, I'm about 80% sure JJ described her as being extremely busty, with wide hips and a thin waist. Very much the stereotypical champion of lust.

And the curse is associated with the Shard of Lust, assuming you're playing Shattered Star; if the wielded of the Shard does not have sex in the last 12 hours, they become sickened. If they wear any magic or normal armor on a body slot, they become staggered. They become extremely narcissistic, and can use Suggestion as an at-will.

The lust sword is really cool, though!
>>
>>47525677
Disarm traps, easily.
>>
File: giphy.gif (991 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
991 KB, 500x276
>>47525619
I slept in and missed the poll
>>
File: 00 - barr(largest).png (353 KB, 391x539) Image search: [Google]
00 - barr(largest).png
353 KB, 391x539
>>47522582
• Name:
>Shevu Barr

• Role(s):
>Meta: Party pilot extraordinaire, occasional face, middling combatant, and repository of tactical knowledge.
>In Character: He's a liaison between the party (up-and-coming New Republic, we're in the Succession States period after the death of the Emperor) and his pirate clan. Ex-Imperial ace pilot, is a pirate in the first place because he's on the run from the law.

• Goals:
>Currently, act as liaison and keep an eye out for New Republic doings for his boss. In the long term, help bring down the Moff in control of the area because the man and his personal ISB Gestapo-flavored boys killed Barr's brother and framed him to take all the blame in a massacre that, while he was there for, he didn't really take much part in--not knowing the target was a civilian vessel until after the fact.

• Traits:
>Friendly and sarcastic about most things, primarily to hide an inter turmoil regarding his anger and frustration at how he couldn't stop his brother's death. He's good to his party, and good to the pirate crew that serves under him when he isn't acting as liaison, but one mention of the ISB or Agent Sloan and he goes berserk. His other berserk button is people who target innocents, considering what the Empire is blaming him for.

He's also the best goddamned fighter pilot this side of Coruscant, and he'll prove it to anyone who doubts--killing two elite modified TIE/Interceptors (with maneuverability upgrades and added shields) and wounding a third in an unmodified Z-95 Headhunter.

• Flaws:
>Is a bit secretive. Is currently involved in gathering information against his party, but they don't know. Has a tendency to let his hatred of the ISB get in his way of making smart decisions the few times they're around. His dedication to sinking stress through humor has gotten him trouble a few times.

cont.
>>
>>47525695
The results were pretty good in the end. I only question how Cata only had 3 votes. She a qt.

>>47525689
1 vote for traps.
>>
>>47525686
That's hilarious. Anyway my excuse is that armor obscures stuff.

.. Is the Lust sword a longsword?
>>
>>47525708
>Flaws spoiler

What's that about?
>>
>>47525711
I was actually surprised by that as well, she only barely made the cut.

I love that Mara got some traction, she seems like a cool person, and Ingrid too.
>>
>>47525720
His boss just wants a bit of leverage against the New Republic in case they need it in the future. It's not really big, but the NR Commander he works with wouldn't appreciate it much.

Funny part is I think her player was absent the day my boss asked me to do it. So other party members know but are roleplaying that they don't--and doing well so far--but the Commander player legit doesn't know.
>>
File: 1464022798869.gif (18 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1464022798869.gif
18 KB, 340x340
>>47525711
>Neir the changeling got zero votes
Well thank god mine is Zeir
>>
File: yay3.gif (1 MB, 580x327) Image search: [Google]
yay3.gif
1 MB, 580x327
>>47525619
>Isara made it to the top 5/top 3

Aww, I'm so happy.

>>47525711
I love Cata. I can't believe she only barely made it.
>>
>>47525619
>Naeva spoiler
You tricked me anon
>>
File: 20160530_125812.png (326 KB, 1440x600) Image search: [Google]
20160530_125812.png
326 KB, 1440x600
>>47525761
Legit laughed at that. I like your character anon.

>>47525495
Better make sure Frankie washes her hands first.
>>
>>47525448
Yeah, you can tell she's some kind of apprentice priestess... But love the idea!
>>
>>47525775
Haha I knew it'd get someone.

made you look.
got you twice.
>>
File: 1464242219525.gif (2 MB, 300x260) Image search: [Google]
1464242219525.gif
2 MB, 300x260
>>47525788
Why thank you! I really enjoy her as a character, never thought she would get any love here though. She managed to get three total which is not bad.

>Better make sure Frankie washes her hands first.
>>
>>47525719

Yes, actually! The sword of lust is a longsword, a damn fine one at that.

http://www.pathfindercommunity.net/magic-items/artifacts/major-artifacts/seven-swords-of-sin/asheia-sword-of-lust

If you get that Shard though, the armor's gonna have to come off.
>>
>>47525769
You and me! Best friends forever! And discovering we kick significantly more ass in the kitchen when cooperating, eventually. Cremé de Sin, anyone..?

>>47525788
Naughty.

>>47525836
She always does, come on now.
>>
>>47525708
• Flaws (Cont.):
>Is emotional regarding his brother, but tries to hide it. No one in the party knows he was a thing yet. Is very decisive, and is willing to try crazy shit--that's the pilot talking, but he'll try shit out of the cockpit too. We have an in-joke of him going "No, it's fine!" to (ineffectually) put the party at ease when he's responding to crazy situations with a crazy fix (they have actually all worked so far).

• Allies:
>His old wingman, knows he's innocent, she also defected and now works as a pilot mercenary in the system (or as a pilot in CorSec, I think my GM and I are mixed up and not on the same page considering where she is right now).

>Also a Duros mechanic who has connections to the local underworld. He talks with a big-time thuggish speech pattern, and Barr tends to adopt it when they converse. It's kind of funny.

• Enemies:
>Imperial ace pilot who's family was actually on the ship of civilians that got massacred.Now he wants my hide. I've only met him once in-game, and it was sort of Gundam-esque with my trying to talk to him over open comms and him trying to kill me. He was the modified TIE/Int that I left wounded.

• Other Relations:
>The party, my pirate crew, my parents (who I don't speak to much, but do send money from my pirate raids. They haven't really come up in-game; I just can't face them about the truth of Kaz's death.

• Physical Description:
>His family has been on Heifong for a few generations, but they're originally Corellian. So he's hapa-Corellian, since Heifong as a planet is space!Hong Kong in the capital with the rest of the planet as modern space!China/Japan (our sector of the galaxy that the game takes place in is inspired by a few things, but partially Outlaw Star).

Pic related on my original post is actually him. Sometimes we like to show characters and then go "is/as played by [real life actor]." Shevu Barr is played by Andy Lau, but with good english for our audience!
>>
>>47525840
Holy nutballs. That thing actually shows up in the AP?

And yeah, that's why the Kensai should get the shard. He has a huge crush on Aryn (that's reciprocated) and he's got an 8-pack. He's totally shredded. Also doesn't suffer for being shirtless.
>>
>>47525873
>and he's got an 8-pack. He's totally shredded.

Matt the Radar Technician is my favorite Star Wars character.
>>
>tfw nobody comments on your oc
>>
>>47525930
Which one is it? Maybe I can help.
>>
>>47525677 >>47525689
Trap story it is. Here we go brutish Orc warrior learns how to disarm traps with a trap.

Traps hurt! Thug realized this as the volley of arrows buried into his flank. He did not like traps, not one bit. This was the third ouchie since they had entered this dungeon and these weren't good ouchies like battle ouchies, these were stupid dumb ouchies from tricksy-traps.

Enough was enough. Where was sneaky-sneaker when needed?! Thug turned around as he pulled the arrows from his side and looked at the rest of the party behind him. There they were all trying to pretend this wasn't going to keep happening. Even the Truthsword's face was lying to Thug. Them thought Thug was too dumb to know they was using Thug. Thug plodded over to party and glared at truthsword, then finger wiggler, then sneakysneaker in their pretty skirt. "Elf lady, why you no make traps not work before Thug am lead way into them?" Thug demanded. Excuses. SneakySneaker likes to lie, probably cannot stop. Thug grows tired of excuses. "Fine SneakySneaker if you no do it Thug be Sneaker instead." and without any warning Thug lifted the leather skirt clad elf by the legs and turned back down the hall with her over his shoulder. They struggled of course but they was not strong like Thug.

"Okay time for sneak. SHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Thug shouted back to the party and slapped sneaker to make them quiet down. Sneaker finally stop whining. Thug start to creep down hall, poking at floor suspiciously with Sneaker's head holding the elf like a pole. Thug found next two traps and used "special disarming pole" to remove them. Thug was a good sneakysneaker afterall! Then Thug's "special pole" missed one and fire jets scorched him and his "pole". Once screams of pain from "pole" subside Thug put now naked SneakySneaker down and look at them in confusion. "You strange lady." He comments finally, "never seen one with those bits before." Then he shrugs and continues down the hallway.
>>
>>47525873

>Girl with the hyper-voluptuous body of a flesh-sculpting sex fiend has a crush on the hunk man that's about to have a literal addiction to sex

Anon, it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see where this is going.
>>
>>47525964
And he's oni-spawn to boot. Yeaaah.
>>
>>47525850
>Cremé de Sin
I can see it now, one day we accidentally mix our ingredients together and create the perfect pastry. The secret ingredient? Combining the cremes together

>>47525788
>Better make sure Frankie washes her hands first.
She may be a Barbarian and my rival, but she's a cook first. That image is lewd as fuck. I'm tempted to commission one of Isara once I get some disposable income.
>>
>>47525983
>combining
Yes.

Salt was super cool to work with, already ordered more work from her. $15 is dirt cheap, friend.
>>
>>47525959
It's like Gollum and Dr. Suess wrote a character. I love it.
>>
>>47525977

You might not know it, but we've got artists in this very thread that would love an opportunity to draw that kinky shit.
>>
>>47526025
She's probably not here right now though. Gotta sleep sometime.
>>
>>47526021
Thanks! Thug is one of those characters that is so easy to get back into the head of. He's like a really old comfortable boot. He's dumb but he has a practical sort of intelligence. Which was actually statistically validated because he had a decent Wisdom.
>>
Is it bad that I was always secretly wishing for a paladin husbando to save me from the assassins network? Maybe without him knowing that Im one as well until a dramatic reveal to test our love
>>
>>47526047
That's comfy anon. There was a paladin character a few threads back, he seemed rough around the edges, but husbando material regardless.
>>
>>47525977

Think he's as well-equipped as Naeva's boyfriend? The juxtaposition between partners with bodies quite literally built for sex, but minds that are quite inexperienced or "average" in that regard, sounds kind of adorable.
>>
>>47525983
>lewd as fuck

That's why I stole it.
>>
File: 1463261175743.jpg (201 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1463261175743.jpg
201 KB, 960x540
Serious question, not trying to start anything crazy.

Should we be namefagging as our characters for ease of communication and understanding?
>>
File: 10935101.jpg (144 KB, 525x669) Image search: [Google]
10935101.jpg
144 KB, 525x669
After last thread I thing we need an image of Salt doing a "why can't I hold all these elves" thing
>>
File: 1462316882839.gif (350 KB, 428x587) Image search: [Google]
1462316882839.gif
350 KB, 428x587
>>47526047
That sounds cute! It'd be even cuter if he was sworn to capture you as an assassin, but would always fail then come home to spend time with the sweet flower girl living next door to him after failing to do so. Not realizing the assassin was standing right there in front of him. Meanwhile you'd be limping a bit due to an injury from the days scuffle and would pass it off as a work injury. The paladin, not having any reason to doubt you, would then swoop you off your feet and carry you to wherever you wanted to go.
>>
>>47526137

Honestly? No.

We could have an IRC for that sort of thing where we can shoot the shit or talk shop, but keep the thread anonymous, we're dangerously close to circle-jerk as-is.
>>
>>47526105
.. N-no comment, but considering he's spawn of an Ice Yai and his nogitsune consort, he's uh, probably equipped sufficiently well.
>>
>>47526166
IRC?
>>
File: Zeir Fairheart.jpg (185 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Zeir Fairheart.jpg
185 KB, 800x800
I guess I should make a full description of Zeir for here.

• Name: Zeir Fairheart

• Role(s):
>Party face and assassin

• Goals:
>To give her loved ones the life she was robbed of, and to ascend to power by killing those who have wronged her. With some minor blood of Vol, stay young and beautiful forever wishes/spoiler]

• Traits:
T>o the general public she is Intelligent, compassionate, and loving. As many get to her, they soon realize Zeir can be cold, cunning and prideful. Her compassionate side comes from her deep rooted emotional goals.

• Flaws:
>Her sense of pride that can blind her actions, often causing her to make choices she would not normally take.

• Allies:
>The remnant of the Empire of man, the guilds of banking and agriculture, the nation of Krye, and her fellow party members

• Enemies:
>The consortium of factory guilds, the hobgoblin guerrilla forces that rest in the southern kingdom, and those who have harmed her loved ones

• Other Relations:
>Was married to a man named Ogrin, but is now recently widowed after her husband, the king of the land was killed. Not long before that, she had discovered she had become pregnant and shall be expecting a child.

• Physical Description:
>She has snow white skin and long silver hair. Her eyes are naturally black as with many changeling's, but as many humans elves and other races see this as bizarre she often changes them to blue. While slim and petite she does have her curves that define her body type well.

She has a few amazing stories that I would be down to share, if not I got a few other characters that are rather fun
>>
>>47526137
I don't care either way but >>47526166 is probably right. We could always do a Discord or something if it came to it. I only just now realized I had left my name on from writing the Thug story.
>>
File: ed6.jpg (62 KB, 600x516) Image search: [Google]
ed6.jpg
62 KB, 600x516
>>47526182
I accidentally spoilered everything I dun goofed
>>
>>47526137
Me and Frankie don't namefag and I can pretty much tell whenever they're posting. I don't really see a need for it, since it's not 100% relevant all the time
>>
>>47526157
>>47526047

>mfw I was the Guardsman in a situation exactly like this

I don't even have a face to describe this feel, he knew her as the sweet flower girl that would always give him a vibrant luminescent blue flower while he walked his beat.

He never knew she gave him the flower as a way to mark him as "do not kill" if he ever chanced upon her working at night.
>>
>>47526212
We got that deep rooted bond, yo.

What sort of lewd commission would you want from Salt? My treat, since she's running her special.
>>
>>47526174

Quite literally a case of her hips moving on their own.

>>47526176

It's an online text-chat thing, can talk with other people or have private discussions.
>>
>>47526216
;_;
>>
>>47526261
Oh cool, how do you set one up? That'd slow down the threads a bit and open up more discission.
>>
bigmsaxon, I'm a few hours late on this, but I wanted to thank you for drawing Cata. I love it!

Though I've honestly started to realize how weird that chest-bandage is.
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43 KB, 600x480
>>47526237
You are such a bro.

How about Isara on her knees wearing nothing but an apron licking "creme" off her face?
>>
>>47526363
So like my commission of Frankie but with the extra detail? Full body apron or a waist one like mine?

It's poetry, really, I like the idea.
>>
>>47526397
Licking cream

Off of each other
>>
>>47526363

Isara works with cakes and pastries, yeah?

Why not Isara standing topless, looking surprised as a thick stream of cream squirts up from an unseen source all over her face and body.
>>
>>47526411
Are you actually Isara's player? If so, I don't think I can afford another 2 person commission, I've ordered Charlotte and Julia in color from both Salt and goblinvomit right now.
>>
>>47526445
No I am not sorry, her player is here though I do believe
>>
>>47526462
It's fine I just really don't want to mix up what they actually want for this pic if I'm buyin', y'know?
>>
File: 1463976597285.jpg (107 KB, 600x675) Image search: [Google]
1463976597285.jpg
107 KB, 600x675
>>47526477
I get you

Just make sure it is good
>>
>>47526499
If it turns out anything like the full version of mine, it will be.
>>
>>47526397
Shoot. You were wearing an apron. Let's make it a very skimpy full body apron then. It can be cutesy like this

>>47526411
>>47526445
Not me. But that should definitely be drawn at some point.

>>47526444
That sounds cute! It'd definitely be like her to be surprised since she's a virgin
>>
>>47526157
Anon, thats too innocent. I cant handle that.
>>
>>47526520
You got it boss, I'm going to add a little surprise tweak of my own, but I think you'll like it.

I'll e-mail Salt now, but it may take a few days due to what I'm sure is an overload on her part.
>>
File: 14567753602699.jpg (410 KB, 1574x1090) Image search: [Google]
14567753602699.jpg
410 KB, 1574x1090
hello! im back and i had a few questions for Cata-anon if you're around to answer them! i wanted to get a better understanding of how your character would react to certain scenarios! i would rather this not get lost in the flow of the thread so just reply to this if you don't mind answering some of my questions!
>>
• Name: Riza Lind
• Role(s): Sharpshooter, hunter, scout
• Goals: Maintaining her freedom and the sovereignty of her country
• Traits: Good natured, can seem fickle and flighty but when she focuses on something she completes it
• Flaws: Hard headed, and non conformational which leaves her with a habit of telling people what they want but still doing her own thing
• Allies: Haken, a mercenary trying to make a name for himself in the service of her country
• Enemies: Kai, a lieutenant of an invading country leading a small cavalry unit
• Other Relations: Holle, her best friend who is an inventory and engineer
• Physical Description: She's lithe standing at 5'1/155cm and weighing 103lbs/47 kg, a soft jawline with low cheekbones, with almond shaped eyes. She has shoulder-blade length, light brown chestnut hair that doesn't stay in while style for too long
>>
>>47526536
Isara's naive when it comes to intimacy. Back in her hometown she went out with local blacksmiths son once and the two were so into each other that they actually held hands in public.

>>47526548
>I'm going to add a little surprise tweak of my own, but I think you'll like it.
I love surprises. Can't wait!
>it may take a few days due to what I'm sure is an overload on her part.
No kidding. Salt is too good to us.
>>
>>47526688
>>it may take a few days due to what I'm sure is an overload on her part.
>No kidding. Salt is too good to us.

oh yea, thats an understatement
>>
>>47526688
Post her pic please, so I can send it to Salt for reference, I only have the VS pic.
>>
>>47526688
Hand holding is the most intimate thing one can do

>>47526719
Completely, Salt works so hard for us
>>
>>47526737
I posted it earlier in the thread
>>47522967
>>
>>47526676

What system is she in? I've always loved sharpshooters, is it one that does them justice?
>>
File: 1429155681373.gif (1 MB, 324x243) Image search: [Google]
1429155681373.gif
1 MB, 324x243
>>47525711
Probably because she's not very lewd. She's only really had one relationship - with a stablehand when she was younger - and because of adventuring and paladining and stuff, she hasn't gone out of her way to get a new boyfriend. And worse, the lost-arm thing makes it so that she's not particularly good at returning affection, since she wants to prove she's tough, not something to be coddled.

I mean, sure, if you actually get her in bed, she'll be fairly affectionate, a little aggressively cuddly, and you'll get plenty of chances to appreciate brown tomboy muscles as she takes you for a ride and proves she's got twice your stamina. But most guys, at least as far as I can imagine, wouldn't manage to get there. Displays of affection might come off as pitying, actual forward flirting would likely be seen as demeaning.

And besides, Cata's cute, but look at who she's going up against! I'm not particularly surprised she was almost left by the wayside. If it wasn't for the last thread, I might've stopped bringing her up entirely and tried focusing on other characters.
>>
>>47525983
>>47526212
>>47526237
>>47526363
>>47526397
>>47526520
>>47526548
>>47526688
If you didn't ship Frankie and Isara before, you do now. This is the most bro-tier thing I have witnessed on 4chan.
>>
>>47526762
I thought so, but missed it. Thanks!

Studs or rings?
>>
>>47526144
Yes, but only after Salt draws all the elves. Then we can use her drawings for the elves she's trying to hold.
>>
>>47526795

Not him, but rings are only good if they've got big boobs or particularly fat nips.
>>
>>47526769
Well I guess I've got less than standard taste then. To me all of those things make her more endearing. I like tough ladies who play hard to get or are actually hard to get.

>>47526796
True that's too perfect
>>
File: aisha is muscular.webm (3 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
aisha is muscular.webm
3 MB, 960x720
>>47526557
Well, I'm honestly kind of flattered that you still would like more questions answered.

>>47526777
Oh shit I gotta do the announcer thing for Isara...quick, someone help me think of cold food aside from ice cream and sorbet.
>>
>>47526811
I do too, Cata is in my top 3.
>>
>>47526811
There is a waifu for everyone, check the poll results you had the ultra popular ones of course but most averaged around 3 or 4 people. Everyone has their own taste
>>
>>47526766
Its just a character I've been wanting to use that can be inserted into just about any setting and system
>>
>>47526821

Cold food? Like Cole slaw or revenge?
>>
>>47526795
>Studs or rings?
I don't think Isara would wear any. She'd be too shy to wear something like that. Studs suit her more than rings though
>>
>>47526833

We've even got a husbando for everyone, from brawny DILFs to dashing hunks.
>>
>>47526854
That's why I had to talk her into it for weeks and hold her hand during the process.

But message received, and e-mail deployed.
>>
>>47526821
Aisha was probably my first waifu.. I've always liked her character. Besides tomboy-ish /fit/ space elf? What else is better?
>>
>>47526862
Exactly!
>>
>>47526838

She sounds like she'd work surprisingly well in Shadowrun.
>>
>>47526821
>>47526843
Any salad works. Cole Slaw as mentioned. Caesar Gazpacho. Shrimp roll. Plenty of choices for cold-served foods.
>>
File: 6.jpg (352 KB, 653x1276) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
352 KB, 653x1276
>>47526862
Someone call for a dashing hunk? I hope you meant Calvin or else this is embarassing.
>>
File: gnash.png (667 KB, 1110x1083) Image search: [Google]
gnash.png
667 KB, 1110x1083
>Name
Fangbrute Gnasher "Gnash"
>Role
Flanking buddy, violence aficionado, meathead
>Goals
Perfect the use of his horsechoppa, plunge the world into war torn chaos so that only the strong can survive, capture an angel he met once
>Traits
The character is an incredibly excitable hobgoblin soldier, he has a morbid fascination with violence and fighting. He is very chipper since most of his time with the party has been spent killing kobolds and starting forest fires. He is thoroughly convinced that he is always engaged in a longstanding, bloody, and fun war with someone. He is distinguishable from his brothers for his large teeth and penchant for talking during a fight.
>Flaws
Gnash is very single minded and will only listen to whoever he believes is physically the strongest.
>Allies
The other members of the party are servants of a local king who is actually an undead lord, since they defeated the old warboss and took control of the hobgoblin army Gnash was a part of he has begun following them around, when questioned he insists that they are stronger than the old boss so they're the new boss. When told that even they answered to a hire power he has taken to calling them "vice bosses"
>Enemies
Local rangers and adventurers that try to stop the war.
>Other Relations
He has seven brothers, Thrash a bard, Mash a talented goblin cook, Slash a swordsman, Rash an alchemist, Lash a slaveboss, Clash also a bard, and Brash a barbarian who died in a charge.
>Physical Description
Gnash is a tall goblinoid creature with a permanently affixed spikey helmet, tiger stripe scars, a big horsechopper, and a bigger mouth.
>>
>>47526903
I remember him from the draw thread. Badass piece right there.

>capture an angel he met once
As one does.
>>
>>47526897

Sigmund and Calvin were on my mind when I gave those examples.
>>
Which is best non ultra popular waifu and husbando?
>>
>>47526795
>>47526805
>>47526854
if there's anything I want to be remembered for, it's thick thighs and bringing back nipple piercings
>>
File: 5.jpg (371 KB, 756x1168) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
371 KB, 756x1168
>>47526916
Hell yeah. He really is so much fun to play. Anna's (pic) player and I vibe off each other perfectly.

>>47526924
Do you consider Mara non-ultra popular? Because I think she's boss.
>>
>>47526924

Mara is the best non-popular waifu, though it's hard to say which non-popular husbando is the best because they're all pretty popular.
>>
>>47526811
>>47526829
Oh geez, I'm flattered.

But I do honestly have to question myself: is Cata playing hard to get, or actually is hard to get? I mean, before she lost her arm, she would've been perfectly happy being treated like a princess and taking a more submissive role in the relationship. She is a noble's daughter, after all. I don't think those feelings just went away, she just has these lost-arm feelings overriding them, so to speak. It would have to take a particular guy (or girl, perhaps Mary) to get past this sort of inferiority complex brought on by the arm and hit Cata's softer side.

>>47526843
>>47526894
I was thinking stuff that would be best served frozen, but those examples might work.

>>47526854
Ugh, I wish I could excuse Cata having studs, but they would not fit her character at all. Like, in any sense.
>>
File: Tiefling.jpg (454 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
Tiefling.jpg
454 KB, 1000x1200
At the moment I'm running a game rather than playing, but my players seized on a character and some hurried detail developed over the course of the evening into a pretty pivotal OC. So, sharing here cause its the first time I've had an OC for these threads since they started...
Name: Captain Eyliss Heartachre AKA Captain Heartbreaker
• Role(s): About sixty years back, the swashbuckling pirate and captain to a crew that saved the world once. Since the others retired, she's gone into piracy and smuggling full time, because what else are you meant to do with an adamantine and Ironwood Galleon at twice the normal size.
• Goals: Avoid getting pulled into any more quests, continue living a life of luxury and occasional mild excitement, and help the new kids on block save the world if it looks like no-one else is going to do it.
• Traits: Knows more about adventurers than most, doesn't miss the constant threat of death, and is too high level to take the current apocalypse seriously.
• Flaws: Is still trying to hold onto an idealised version of her youth and is both Too Done (tm) with these new adventurers and too interested in what will actually happen to them.
• Allies: A crew of 200 pirates of her own brand, each with enough distributed experience to laugh in the face of low level NPCs. Somewhere in the sea, the other three members of the party she'd rather not admit to being a part of.
• Enemies: Just about every government in the Sea, though only one has enough firepower to keep her ship away. The entire island of Pan, on account of how they tried to confiscate her ship.
• Other Relations: None to speak of.
• Physical Description: A Half-Oni tiefling of what would be middle age on a human, still in the peak of health, favouring clothes designed for girls half her age so long as they don't show the many, many scars she'd rather forget.
>>
File: Mara.jpg (238 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Mara.jpg
238 KB, 1000x1000
>>47526944
>>47526947

Dude you guys are going to make me cry she means so much to me.
>>
>>47526924
Evidently Cata. Even though she was always in my top 5, personally.
>>
>>47526914
He was the only person that failed his save to not be enthralled by her voice, now he is determined to enslave her and make her sing him to sleep at night.
>>
>>47526924
>husbando

I liked Ian Graham, that paladin with the bum leg that sacrificed a wish to save a town instead of fixing himself?
>>
>>47526930
Oh. Hey there, I just sent you an e-mail, but I'm sure you could also just read the thread if it was easier.
>>
>>47526944
Mara and Cata are considered non-ultra popular. Ultra popular would be Charlotte, Naeva, Frankie ext

>>47526980
I feel you
>>
>>47526891
Probably, started as a archery hunter for a low fantasy setting and evolved into my all purpose "sharpshooter/marksman" with traits that lend herself to supporting others or going lone wolf mode. Also a catgirl when I'm feeling animu
>>
>>47526930
Salt we talked about this, we don't need another chain of fetishes and preferences just linked one and one after each other like a fighting game combo.

>>47526966
Yeah, Mara is probably one of my favourites as well, and I'm even a bit "eh" against gunslinger-style characters. I loved what bigm did with the character and what you've written about her. You really deserved to get another piece of art for a solid character. #GMpraise

>>47526944
I consider him a hella hunk myself, but if we are talking actual preferences? I'd perhaps go with a more androgynous character, or one that fits the "/fit/ bear" description. Still love yours tho.
>>
>>47526843
>>47526959
It's too bad Isara won the last cook-off, because otherwise it'd have been the perfect scenario to use "Revenge is a dish best served cold."

>>47526959
They don't fit Isara's character either. Frankie evidently peer pressured her into it though, which I could see happening.
>>
THIS THREAD IS SO SIMULTANEOUSLY BUSY, COMFY, AND BRO TIER RIGHT NOW
>>
>>47527037
I'd love to see a character with studs/rings and have been proudly saying that she's pierced but when she actually gets to show them off she's super embarrassed and a nerve wreck. #gapmoe
>>
File: 1464322457735.gif (987 KB, 348x323) Image search: [Google]
1464322457735.gif
987 KB, 348x323
>>47526966
Mara is great man, be happy with that praise!

>>47527049
I know right? Love this community
>>
>>47526959
I get where she's coming from. Feeling like people are pitying you or giving you special treatment can become a wall that anyone who is seriously interested will be forced to climb.

In the Final Fantasy game I play in the "main character" has sort of the same issue. Everyone treats like he is some manner of special person that's he better than normal. The savior. The Warrior of Light. The Last Paladin, etc etc.

Then my character comes along and just constantly gives him a hard time and treats him just like any other guy. She comes across as a total bitch on the surface but it's the fact that she legitimately doesn't care about all that "destiny" garbage and tries to know him for him. The fact that he's grown to have feelings for her since shouldn't be too surprising.
>>
>>47526897
>>47526944

We need more art of these twins, like the half-drow badasses.
>>
>>47527049
>>47527071
Hugs? I hope so, I can't be the only one stretching out my arms for a brohug?
>>
File: thetrasstwins.jpg (155 KB, 1000x728) Image search: [Google]
thetrasstwins.jpg
155 KB, 1000x728
>>47527093
Oh I have another pic of them if you want, this is from when they were first conceptualized and not as guerilla in style.
>>
>>47527116
Sexy.
>>
File: dd8.jpg (118 KB, 680x850) Image search: [Google]
dd8.jpg
118 KB, 680x850
>>47527094
We are all bro's here it is fine to give em my man

>>47527116
Still really like this photo
>>
>>47527130
>>47527142
Yeah I like it too, they look ready to fuck shit up, which is a trait that has stuck with them forever.
>>
>>47527094
I'll hug you, Forever.
[internet hug]
>>
File: 1417129414998.jpg (224 KB, 1012x535) Image search: [Google]
1417129414998.jpg
224 KB, 1012x535
>>47527037
Huh, I'd never figured Frankie's character to be the peer-pressuring type. I'll have to make note of that.

Though I guess I have to wonder why Frankie would want them in the first place...

>>47527068
See, that's be great for a Shadowrun character in my opinion. Mostly because, as some could probably gather, I like tough girls that are also a bit soft, and in a cyberpunk future studs are a lot easier to explain.

>>47527077
See, that's an interesting and somewhat difficult thing to pull off. Being able to insult and josh with someone shows a closeness that you wouldn't otherwise have, but not allowing that closeness to develop could make the insults hit harder than are meant, and could ruin a potential friendship. Or relationship, whichever.

And for some reason, it is hard to develop a relationship in-character. I think everyone's just a little self-obsessed? It's not a bad thing, it just means some things will just get hand-waved.
>>
File: monkey hug.gif (943 KB, 250x162) Image search: [Google]
monkey hug.gif
943 KB, 250x162
>>47527094
>>
>>47527049

Makes me imagine a campfire scene, but who would be telling the campfire story?
>>
>>47527216
>>47525182
Connor King?
>>
>>47527216
If popular is where your head is at, Sigmund.

If not, I agree with >>47527227
>>
>>47527216
One of us probably. Who knows, maybe that could be a request. Having our characters telling campfire stories or something along those lines
>>
>>47527142
>>47527163
>>47527192

Aww, come here. Internet group hug to flee from our inescapable loneliness!

>>47527177
True, good point. It's not like Shadowrun is my favourite system to GM or anything..baka!

>>47527216
King. Because he's a dilf.
>>
>>47527068
>when she actually gets to show them off she's super embarrassed and a nerve wreck.
That's pretty much how Isara gets whenever others see them. She's really shy and only really comes out of her shell if it's about baking.

>>47527177
Obviously Frankie wanted her to get them because she would think it helped with lactation.

Either that or she just wants it as a form of bonding and she enjoys dirtying Isara's pure mind.
>>
>>47527253
Let me go ahead and confirm that it's because Frankie swings both ways.
>>
>>47527227
>>47527247
>>47527250
That's really cool of you guys, my friends thought that King was a stupid character because they like their high fantasy mumbo jumbo.
>>
>>47526959
>I wish I could excuse Cata having studs

try explaining that one to marry, hahaha
>>
>>47527292
I really liked your character because he is NOT high fantasy mumbo jumbo. Keep it up senpai.
>>
>>47526821
>you still would like more questions answered.

well of course! while the initial discussion of the characters have died down and Cata seems to be picking up more in popularity i wanted to know more about how Cata and Mary would get along before she got lost in the top waifu string of comments.

i'll be right back with those questions!
>>
>>47527216

Connor King telling the story.

Mara and Calvin sitting together, listening.

Frankie and Sigmund coming out of the forest, carrying herbs and a deer.
>>
>>47527391
This is perfect, cozy, and I love it.
>>
File: mmm yes this will do nicely.gif (2 MB, 210x186) Image search: [Google]
mmm yes this will do nicely.gif
2 MB, 210x186
>>47527273
So Frankie's goal is to turn Isara then?

Not gonna lie. I really want to see some pairing picture now where Frankie is pouring creme on Isara's sensitive nipples and playfully licking it off/playing with them while Isara is looking both surprised and embarassed at the same time.
>>
File: Moras.png (714 KB, 764x1080) Image search: [Google]
Moras.png
714 KB, 764x1080
>>47527391
>>47527401
Could my character Moras be sitting down listening quietly as well?
>>
>>47527429
Nah, not to turn her, but that doesn't mean she can't try to enjoy her.

And if you're her player I have good news, the piece is in the works.
>>
>>47527391
I dig it
>>
File: gnash.png (38 KB, 968x1368) Image search: [Google]
gnash.png
38 KB, 968x1368
>>47526903
Forgot I had some of the proto art of this character that I did myself before a drawfriend was kind enough. Kind of gives an idea of the original vision even before the game started.
>>
>>47527391
I could see Thug reacting to the story in a manner befitting an child in awe. The beauty of stupid characters is that they can have a child-like sense of wonder and nobody questions it.
>>
>>47527479
I love playing dumb characters.
>>
>>47527494
Next time I tell a Thug story it'll have to be from the time we had a part with Thug, Brute, and Smash. Thug was the smartest one in that group. They had a collective Intelligence of 21.
>>
>>47527460
Which one? The one I just mentioned or the one from earlier? That was much sooner than I anticipated!
>>
>>47527391

>Frankie and Sigmund coming out of the forest, carrying food

>Not Sigmund in the middle of setting up a tent, looking over at Frankie as she comes out of the forest, holding a pair of rabbits by the ears as she shows them off with a big smile on her face
>>
>>47527391
Aryn'd be scribing down everything she can into her journal, being a dork. 'Folk tales by Connor King.'
>>
>>47527535
The apron one! Paid for and everything. She says it should be done by tonight, but I can't spend a lot of time in the thread tonight though, so keep an eye on her alt tumblr.

>>47527536
I like that a lot.
>>
>>47527559
>so keep an eye on her alt tumblr.
Can you link me it? I guess we'll have to have round 2 tomorrow then...
>>
>>47527534
I feel like Thug and Gnash >>47526903 would get along swimmingly.
>>
>>47527583
saltdelete.tumblr.com

Now when you say "round 2"...
>>
>>47527372

1: How would they meet do you think?

2: how long would it take before you think they would become friends?

3: how would she initially react to a comment on her arm if it came from Mary?

4: what would Cata do if she found out about Marys sheltered upbringing?

5: what would she do if she witnessed Ame trying to teach Mary more thing to ruin her purity?

6: how would Cata and Ame interact once Cata found out Ame is the one responsible for Marys late night "investigations"

9: how long would it be before Cata and Mary before anything more than friends?

10: how realistic is questions 9?

11: how would Cata react to the following comment from Mary "why be my friend when there are so many other people who would need you more?"

12: how would you explain Catas (non-canon) studs to Mary?

13: did you come up with the masturbation cake analogy yourself or did you get it form somewhere because it is pretty damn perfect.

14: Mary requests that Cata share a bed tonight, how does Cata respond?

15: Mary requests Cata leave her alone after an interrupted investigation, how does Cata respond?

16: how well would Cata tolerate Mary and her constant questions about the world?

17: what would it take for Cata and Mary to no longer become friends?

18: what is something Mary could do (within her character) that might cause Cata to become sad/angry/happy/scared?

19: what would Cata do if Ame made advances on her?

20: how different would Cata and Marys relationship be if Cata had not lost her arm?

sorry, i know its a long string of questions but i am very interested in Cata and her relationship with Mary, so i hope you don't mind!
>>
>>47527588
More than likely. Thug is honestly really easy going. When he's not fighting he enjoys just spending his time doing blacksmith work, enjoying nature, and travelling. He enjoys the journey probably more than the actual rewards or anything.
>>
File: 1464559536374.jpg (289 KB, 1313x1111) Image search: [Google]
1464559536374.jpg
289 KB, 1313x1111
>>47527536
Very cute idea

If Zeir was there she would probably be offering someone a bottle of wine with a rather smug look
>>
>Frankie and Isara's cook-off

But who's the judge?
>>
>>47527646
>Gordon Ramsey
>>
File: 1464336088447.jpg (466 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1464336088447.jpg
466 KB, 1000x800
>>47527598
Of the cook-off. What else? The twist this time is We're going to make each others signature dishes.
>>
>>47527671
>Gordan Ramsey in a fantasy setting
If he's not a Satyr then I'm sad.
>>
>>47527678
When I said "round 2" that time it was supposed to be a pervy joke lol.

But I like that idea for the actual cook off, that's fun!

So much for talking about Charlotte instead of Frankie this thread.
>>
>>47527250
I only have limited experience, but Shadowrun seems to be a very fun system to play in. Very freeform in some senses. The universe also seems better for encouraging cooperation - you're runners, you want to do a run.

>>47527253
The bonding idea is weirdly sweet. I ship.

>>47527612
I'll respond to this in a bit! Gotta run away for a moment, and it's a lot to type anyway. Best to save a comment for it.
>>
>>47527702
I know. I was playing dumb
>>
>>47527702
the people want what the people want, and it looks like people want nipple piercings and dishes made with frankies homemade milk.
>>
>>47527711
Now I'm the dumb.
>>
>>47527695
>Gordan Ramsey
>Satyr
>Ramsey
>Ram
Carlos plz stay
>>
>>47527646
Naeva, Calvin Trass, and Thug. You can't get a more colorful set of judges than that.
>>
>>47527713
Apparently haha. But that's okay, Charlotte had her time in the limelight, it's time for the next wave of waifus to take her legacy...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 77

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.