[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pathfinder General /pfg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: 1443301527661.jpg (407 KB, 1109x1599) Image search: [Google]
1443301527661.jpg
407 KB, 1109x1599
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Topics of the Day:
>Why witches should be divine casters
>Have you bullied your oracle today?
>Why harbinger is the tastiest form of EDGE.

If you are asking for build advice, please mention which third-party books are allowed. If you do not say anything, we will assume DSP/SoP is allowed.

Unified /pfg/ link repository:
http://pastebin.com/HwxEjiKW

Previous thread: >>43664750
>>
Why SHOULD witches be divine casters? They get their powers from an outsider... that's different than a god, right? Their powers also aren't really a matter of faith (unless their patron deems it necessary).
>>
>>43667862
I need to know if I'm being dumb, or if what I'm planning actually works.
>be a abyssal bloodline sorcerer
>get bloodline familiar
>get a mauler familiar, base for being a wallaby
>grab ALL the shape change spells, use it on the wallaby
>craft items for the wallaby
>end up with the following late game:
>12 (base strength) + 9 (mauler) + 2 (battle form, stacks with other size bonuses apparently) + 6 (belt of strength) + 5 (wish book because why not?) + 10 (Form of the Dragon III) + 4 (rage spells & courageous weapon) = 48 strength
>all his natural attacks count as one size larger
>use strong jaw on him from an item I made
>Huge sized dragon, all weapons count as colossal+, 48 strength, making a bunch of natural attacks

I am not sure if I'm doing this right, but everything seems to work out.
>>
>>43667895
They get their power from a "Patron", which isn't really... understood.
>>
>>43667895
My general understanding/fluff is that arcane casters cast magic themselves, while divine spellcasters don't. A Cleric never casts a spell - their god or ideal casts it through them.
>>
File: Shadow_queen_1.png (127 KB, 350x276) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_queen_1.png
127 KB, 350x276
>>43667906
I had planned on playing a witch character soon, who's patron is "grooming" her as a "vessel" for it's return the mortal world. But I'm fairly new at Pathfinder and not very familiar with the lore, so I'm not sure if that's an awful idea or not.

[Spoiler]Also I totally didn't steal the idea from pic related and I totally didn't plan on having her familiar be based on Kyubey from Madoka Magica. Yeah... totally...
>>
>>43667862
Their power isn't based on faith and appeasement of a deity. It's just given to them for the lulz.
I guess that's true of Oracles too though.
Maybe it's better to say that Oracles shouldn't be divine than to say that Witches should be arcane, but all the other examples of divine casters I can think of have to appeal to their deity to be able to use the powers their deity grants, while a Witch does not. They could be fluffed as stealing their powers if they wanted to, and it would be equally viable.
>>
I had planned on playing my witch as actually being taught the magic by her familiar... as in NOT channeling it. Maybe the familiar gives her... "memories" of how to cast certain spells it's queen knows, but the character itself was going to be able to cast them on her own, with or without the familiar present. The whole point was for her to build up her individual strength enough to be a suitable vessel, as a weak one would not be ideal... that meant getting her body used to producing and controlling magic on it's own.

That being said, I'm aware that's not how witches work in the lore, and that if they lose their familiar they're basically boned and helpless until they get a new one.
>>
File: [TUSK].gif (854 KB, 378x213) Image search: [Google]
[TUSK].gif
854 KB, 378x213
>>43667862
How do I use claw attacks at range, /pfg/?
>>
>>43667976
Ring of Regeneration
Throw Anything
>>
File: Monk attempts to bypass DR.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
Monk attempts to bypass DR.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>Session starts
>DM asks everyone to pick two drawbacks
H-help!
>>
>>43668035
What's your concept?
>>
Which way does have a PC to gain spell-like abilities independently from the base class?
The one I knows are: Traits for cantrips, being a drow/kitsune/gnome/planetouched (with talents to increase number/day and adding new spells)
Is there anything else, excluding third party options?
>>
>>43668058
A bard thats a hardass history teacher.
>>
>>43668073
Make him anal retentive or have autistic neatness or so.
>>
>>43668060
Divine Obedience, Celestial Obedience, Demonic Obedience
>>
File: Hedonismbot_2-4-.jpg (51 KB, 512x385) Image search: [Google]
Hedonismbot_2-4-.jpg
51 KB, 512x385
>>43668035
Hedonistic, Provincial.
>>
>>43668073
Mechanically? Condescending, headstrong, burned. In terms of character? Anal retentive. Conservative. Overly wordy. Alcoholic. Bad with numbers. No sense of direction. Proud. Afraid of making commitments.
>>
>>43667920
I like it, Probably something you can do as I believe Patrons are something that is left as a mystery rather than something comparable to a god.
>>
File: Immortal.gif (854 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Immortal.gif
854 KB, 320x240
So my last session went... quite well.
>Playing a CE synthesist pirate captain in a Skulls & Shackles game that has been going on for over a year.
>Go to a theater to rough house some tad too vocal actors in request of another captain.
>Enter it in my eidolon form.
>This cheliaxian summoner BBEG (from character background, not the adventure path) decides I have been fucking him over enough and planar binds me to his manor in hell.
>Dis. The infernal city. The second layer of Hell.
>Yes. Hell.
>Well shit.
>Cheliaxian gloats on my stupidity and leaves to kill my crew while a Cornugon comes to slaughter me like a pig inside the summoning circle.
>I realize that the summoner was the idiot in this situation since I just walk out of the circle when I revert to my human form.
>While wondering how I get out of Hell as I walk the metallic streets, Cornugon arrives.
>"I will tear you to shreds for it is the command of Lady Whatshername!"
>Despite the fact that I am level 14 and Hell is screwing with my CE brain, I manage to kill this CR 16 motherfucker.
>"Well if I am going to be in Hell, I may as well enjoy myself."
>I get some Hell booze and bone 3 succubi who were visiting from Abyss.
>While partying in a tavern, learn that the she-devil who made a deal with the Cheliaxian is a Gylou who lives nearby.
>Also there is a planar gate that I could use to get to Golarion, but it has 10k ticket price.
>I have an idea fitting for a CE pirate.
>I just rob the money I need and fuck over the Cheliaxian in the process.
>Go full Godzilla on the Gylou's manor.
>Kill her and dimension door away before Hell "cops" arrive.
>Do the same song and dance on Cheliaxian's manor in hell out of spite.
>Dispater himself is coming to see what the fuck is going on.
>Warp away again and shove soul gems to the devil guarding the gate.
>Get back to Golarion with tons of loot, booze and possibly demon STD's.
>Best. Time. Ever.
BBEG's plan got fucked over to say the least.
>>
>>43668263
>extraplanar being able to just walk out of a binding circle
>succubi from abyss "just visiting" in fucking Hell

Your GM a shit.
>>
>>43668317
I think the deal with the circle was that it was made to bind my eidolon form specifically, as in the circle isn't universal.
I do agree that the succubi were a bit pandering, but in the end, none of these really matter since we all had fun.
>>
>>43668326
If it was keyed to your eidolon, your eidolon shouldn't have been able to be dismissed.
>>
>>43668317
>>43668326
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/m/magic-circle-against-evil
>"A magic circle against evil can be focused inward rather than outward. When focused inward, the spell binds a non-good called creature (such as those called by the lesser planar binding, planar binding, and greater planar binding spells) for a maximum of 24 hours per caster level..."
It's a bit flimsy, but you could argue that the eidolon was the one that was called while the synthesist summoner was just along for the ride. When he would ditch the eidolon, he could just waltz out since he wasn't the one called, but the problem is how can he dismiss the eidolon in the first place?
>>
>>43668357
>Hey guys I had fun during my last session
>No you had fun wrong, your GM a shit

Never change, pfg
>>
Noob here
Can I apply the Arcane strike feat to my alchemist's bombs?
What about Vital strike and Deadly aim?

are the Drow nobility talents worth taking?
>>
>>43668152
Yeah, Patrons are purposefully left as vague as possible. They can be whatever. It could be a devil, it could be jesus, it could be a squirrel.

It could be your own mind for all you know.

Anyway, As to the question, Witches are Arcane because they're still using their own magic, someone else is just teaching it to them.

Their Patron is just that. A Patron. Like a noble supporting an artist, they support the Witch for their own reasons, but they're not GIVING her power, just helping her develop her own.

Keep in mind there's the Witch archetypes without Familiars. And that city witch archetype from Streets is explicitly called out as not HAVING a Patron.
>>
File: 1328120717286.jpg (153 KB, 449x280) Image search: [Google]
1328120717286.jpg
153 KB, 449x280
>Be sorcerer
>My favorite spells are bone shatter and enervation
>Fancy myself a necromancer
>Cleric asks me where my skeleton minions are
>Tell him I dont have any skeleton minions
>Cleric says I'm not a real necromancer if I dont have any skeletons.
>He pats my head and says I need not fear Pelor's wrath because of this.
Anyone else get bullied like this?
>>
>>43668446
you'd think they'd have explained how to use patrons in your game. that is one of the worst things in the transition to pathfinder from 3.5, cutting a shitload of fluff writing from classes that need it.
>>
>>43668460
No, that's the thing. Patrons are SUPPOSED to be vague. It's so you can choose (if you want to) what your patron means to you.

It's like Sorcerers. Yes, he has the Draconic bloodline. But does that mean his mom fucked a dragon? Was his great grand-dad given a reward from a dragon? Did someone confuse an orb of dragonkind for a marital aid?

We just don't know. So we get to choose.
>>
>>43668497
no, you don't get me, like, a section flat-out SAYING "patrons are vague for a reason. here's why. here's a few of the things you can do with it." as is, it's just the word "patrons" a few times in the paragraph describing the class
>>
are lizardfolk meant to be a playable race or were they designed to be only NPCs and Enemy combatants?
>>
>>43668581
Originally designed to be NPCs and enemies only. Players decided they liked them too much to let them go unplayed.
>>
>>43668594
alright I suppose I will make 2 sheets then in case my DM doesn't like it

anyone idea how to optimize a net and trident fighter?
>>
>>43667897
The wording for Battle Form actually states explicitly that the familiar becomes medium size, so you might wanna check that out. It's the smallest bonus, so it's not a terrible deal, but it can cause some RAW vs RAI discrepancy.
>>
Our dm is running a grimdark ebil occult campaign where shoggoths are popping up.

Aside from throwing colour sprays and glitterdust about everywhere, what can I do to fuck with people? Planning on spamming Mad Monkeys as soon as I get the spell.
>>
>>43668746
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/w/waves-of-ecstasy
>>
>>43668759
Is that what the spell actually does, or is it more "everyone's brain is cotton candy and rainbows for (duration) rounds?"
>>
>>43668777
>You emanate waves of intense pleasure that cause all targets within range to falter.
>>
First time GM here, I need a little help reading monster statblocks.
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/azata/bralani
2/day—lightning bolt (DC 15), cure serious wounds
Does this mean the monster gets to cast two of each or just two castings that can be consumed by either spell?
>>
>>43668787
Welp. That's going on the list of "things I hope not to find in the Wizard's spellbook."

Would it kill people to use magic responsibly for once?
>>
Is it okay to be good when some of the players in the party are bad? I have about half the party dealing less damage then me and I'm playing a vitalist ([level+WIS mod]*2 HP drain for 22 damage at level 4) the two weaker players are dealing 1d6+5 or 1d6+7 damage. Should I tone it back? Help them out? They're both full initiators and we're in a 25pb game, I don't know how they manage to do such small amounts of damage. Are they just not using strikes?
>>
>>43668801
from what it looks like, they aren't pulling from the same "pool" and are just both 2/day. compare unicorn, which has 1/day—cure moderate wounds, greater teleport (within its forest territory), neutralize poison (DC 21)
>>
>>43668759
I'm definitely going to take this as one of my perfected spells for my kitsune foxboy.
>NPC is acting like a dick in an imperial court hearing.
>SILENT STILL PERSISTENT WAVES OF ECSTASY quickenedsilentstillwavesofecstasy.
>He creams his pants in public
>>
>>43668809
probably did the math wrong

are they new?
I have played in numerous campaigns with players who are both new and or playing a new class who constantly do the math wrong on their attack rolls.

My group being on the more honest side always tends to err on the side of caution and when they aren't sure about how rules work they almost always go with the lower number for any roll
>>
File: Aisling.jpg (27 KB, 263x533) Image search: [Google]
Aisling.jpg
27 KB, 263x533
>>43667862
I guess this is the future I chose.

Morning /pfg/.
>>
>>43668410
I think so, deadly aim specifically says you can't and the bomb says you can't.
>>
>>43668809
Are you sure you didn't miss Will saves on unwilling participant and drain health?
How do you have 24 Wis at level 4?
>>
>>43669311
I know there's will saves but with a +7 wisdom mod I'm hitting it okay. So far I haven't been up against anything with a super high will. Plus DM let me grab a feat to boost unwilling up to a 21. The other feat went into craft wondrous item that let me grab a +4 boost for 4k, well under my wealth.

>>43668874
One bragged about playing alot of pathfinder but also says she hates math and building characters, then attacks people that try to help. She also refuses to be in my collective. The other is a newer player but they've played in 2 other PF campaigns. Admittedly they forgot the DM gave them power attack for free but the rest is beyond me.
>>
>>43669443
They seem to be using small weapons. What's up with that?
>>
>>43668934
It's okay, I saw your thread. It lives on in my heart.
>>
>>43669458
I don't really know. One of them 'favors RP' and seems the sort to take a feat like stonecunning if it fit their idea. The other is a stalker and I guess things smaller weapons make for a more stealthy character?
>>
>>43669504
Okay, first step. Encourage player B to learn the not-sneak-attack stalker art, Deadly Ambush. Then, when they flank, they get some handy bonus damage that they wouldn't otherwise be getting, because which 1d6 weapons have an expanded range? I feel that you should also consider discussing weapon proficiency with them, perhaps in-character (if RP is so valuable for player A). If you're 4th level, you have the cash to pick up something that actually hurts people. And if the characters are for some reason worried about hurting people, remind the players that Stayed Blade is a feat that exists.
>>
>>43669443
>The other feat went into craft wondrous item that let me grab a +4 boost for 4k, well under my wealth.
Headband of Inspired Wisdom +4 costs 16k, 8k to craft.
>>
>>43669603
I have made a horrible mistake. Time to subtly downgrade my headband and my DCs. Nobody will notice.

>>43669581
I think that's a good plan. Ty anon!
>>
>>43669467
...Which one?
>>
>>43667862
>Why witches should be divine casters
Not divine casters, no, but I would like if they had an archetype that casts using Wis. Would mesh much better with some representations of witches, like in Discworld for instance.
>>
Is saying things like kido/incantations/some sort of actual verbal components when you cast spells too anime?
>>
>>43669666
>Talks about witches, post trips of 666
2spook
>>
Since we're talking about witches I need some build advice.

What defenses can I get on a witch? I was building one and I realized they just don't have the defensive buffs wizards and sorcerers have and the guides I found focus more on disabling enemies and not much on survival. Should I accept that anything that tries to hit me is going to and hope my meat shields can keep the enemy busy?

I'm building at thirteen level to replace a character, 3pp allowed and even encouraged, I've recently got Deep Magic and am going through it for any really good witch spells.
>>
>>43669813
Neat. Granny Weatherwax blessed my post.
>>
>>43668106

Hedonistic/Provincial sounds like a very interesting combination if you play it off right.

Like, you're playing the biggest fish in a little pond that genuinely believes he's living the big life because he's fucking the town beauty and eating *three* meals a day.
>>
>>43669811
Most spells have verbal components.
>>
>>43669851
>Hedonistic/Provincial sounds like a very interesting combination if you play it off right.

Gaston is Hedonistic/Provincial.

I mean sure he's got a whole laundry list of drawbacks, but he's definitely yukking it up as the big cheese of a minor French village.
>>
File: 8046.png (975 B, 148x125) Image search: [Google]
8046.png
975 B, 148x125
bestiary 5 never
>>
>>43669862
I'm aware most spells have verbal components, but in about ten years of play, I haven't even ONCE seen someone actually say something for their verbal components.
>>
>>43669890
Verbal components are usually some manner of unintelligible gibberish, or mangled words of power from the dawn of existence, that's why.
>>
>>43669666
>Witch patrons are all actually Asmo
>>
>>43669890
"O flickering blaze, burn! Dazing Fireball!"
>>
>>43667976
Amulet of mighty fists with the Sharding enchantment
>>
2 questions!
2. Does anyone have experience with the Bushi Warlord? I need to choose a Bullshitdo, and I would like some feedback on which ones actually work in practice, rather than theory.
1. For you DMs, if the player legitimately tries to reform evil foes, if the possibility is there, would you play it straight, or would you try to force personal ideas/agendas into the situation?
I am remembering a thread not so long ago with GMs waxing about how they would purposely sabotage such efforts for *insert reasons*.
>>
>>43668834
Thought you couldn't use metamagic that exceeds level 9 with that feat?
>>
File: Yuuta_Togashi.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Yuuta_Togashi.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
>>43669907
Be engulfed by the flames of darkness and disappear!
About half of Black Seraph maneuvers.
>>
>>43669902
Speaking of Asmodeus
>Be party face in a mostly neutral group
>Mercenaries, really good at our job
>GM hints that we'll be meeting the Big A soon.
>MFW I have a paladin, a not!kender, and a slut
Guys, I don't want to burn in hell for all eternity.
>>
>>43669968

>Paladin is not the slut
>>
My DM is allowing Blood Money on our next campaign. Should I worry about having more than 7 str seeing as each casting of communal stoneskin will drain me of 2 str per cast?
>>
>>43669976
It's obvious that all four are the same person.
>>
>>43669950
Meta-Magic rods?
Also if you go past level 20, you can get 10th level slots and up.
>>43668834
>Another person wants to play play a kitsune noble.
Are you me?
>>
>>43669984
Lesser wand of restoration is pretty cheap.
>>
>>43669950
Spell perfection lets you add a meta at no additional increase so its only +2 for silent still.
>>
>>43670005
>>43669984
Btw what are the odds of the rest of the party resenting me for using this?
>>
Tell me about Inquisitors, /pfg/ - are they any good?
>>
>>43670034
If you're handing out buffs or sharing the wealth? Probably very little.

Now your GM on the other hand..
>>
>>43670038
Solid tier 3. Bumps up to tier 1 if you play Castlevania music during your Judgement.
>>
>>43670038
Damn good and flexible as all hell.
I've yet to see someone disappointed by them.
>>
>>43669890
>Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows
>Burried within the stream of time, is where your power grows
>I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand
>Before the mighty gift bestowed, in my unworthy hand
>>
>>43670080
Well, I wasn't the only one to think of Slayers.
Every spell had it's own incantation.
>>
>>43670080
This is a full-round casting spell right
>>
File: 1427144876228.png (234 KB, 628x592) Image search: [Google]
1427144876228.png
234 KB, 628x592
>>43669996
>>43668834

To be fair, Kitsune noble is a common enough trope in folklore.

Waves of ecstasy sounds like something they'd do though. Fuckin' foxes and their enchantment/illusion magic.
>>
>>43670096
Talking is a free action.
>>
>>43669931
I'd like to think I have some experience with Bushi. Some particularly useful Bushido:

Benevolence- For helping to keep your allies up and kicking.

Honesty- Great for social interactions

Honor- Your damage boosting Bushido

Loyalty- Works great with Benevolence for being a better tank and keeping track of your allies.

Respect- Makes Aid Another really, really good.
>>
File: 1385102921065.jpg (259 KB, 640x750) Image search: [Google]
1385102921065.jpg
259 KB, 640x750
>>43669890
http://pastebin.com/ZMV4kQux
If worst comes to worst, just steal quotes from Final Fantasy Tactics.
>>
>>43670080
So remind me why you need to wipe out the entire city?
>>
>>43670119
You say that, but how many spells are actually wide enough to blow up a city?
>>
>>43670119
You never NEED to wipe out an entire city.
You do it because you WANT.
>I love the smell of magical napalm in the morning.
>>
>>43670141
Disappointingly few
How many spells can at least affect a city-wide area?
Mythic Fog Cloud and Solid Fog can at least be increased to a 1-mile radius, I like the idea of using that to hinder an army.
>>
>>43670141
The one anon is referencing, for one thing.

>>43670159
And this is why the Mana Wastes exist.
>>
>>43670165
I think DSP said they were going to port the Warlock, and I hope a nice area effect gets tacked on somewhere. Blowing shit up is a vital component of my ability to enjoy a game.

>>43670171
We're talking about PF here. Though, I always did want to try ripping the spells from the Slayers d20 and calling them all Evocation. Gives some nice range to it.
>>
>>43670159
>>43670171

Friendly reminder that Nex and Geb are examples of why magocracies don't work.
>>
File: wall2_1280.jpg (652 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
wall2_1280.jpg
652 KB, 1280x1024
>>43670118
Yggdra Union has a few good ones too
http://pastebin.com/ctCB76js
>>
File: 1434273146194.jpg (164 KB, 708x1000) Image search: [Google]
1434273146194.jpg
164 KB, 708x1000
>>43669996
>>43670105
I plan to rp him like this little shit and go full fey and Play up how an outsider absolutely cannot relate to humans.
>>
>>43670219
"Hey big sis, you sure are a strong!"
"What if I told that I can make you even stronger?"
>Cast enlarge person on fembarian
"What? You didnt know that It would make you easier to hit? Dont worry about the small details!"
>>
>>43670198
Except Nex does work and is one of the world's foremost centers of magical education, industry, and enterprise, and is a relatively stable nation that was even able to establish political ties with Vudra. The only time it didn't work was when the Arclords tried to conquer Absolam, but that was kibashed quickly and now the Arclords aren't a bunch of dicks anymore
>>
>>43670219
>and Play up how an outsider absolutely cannot relate to humans.

>Implying you're not doing this with one of the few fae that actually have a (mostly) human morality.
>>
>>43670276
I thought it was Nex himself who tried to conquer Absalom.
>>
>>43670238
>Like someone is going to complain about being enlarged
>Not charming or dominating your party members to treat them as your servants
>Not barraging them with constant tricks and illusions
>Not eating your enemies livers
>>
>>43670096
>>43670110
It's either standard action to cast with risk of backlash or loss of control along with less power, or full round action for no chance of backlash and full power.
>>
>>43670304
Oh you bet its my fav buff, but you will not believe how many people have bitched at me for losing that paltry 2 ac.
>>
>>43670304

Ahri please go and stay go, shouldn't you be trying to stay on the straight and narrow to become human?

>>43670276

Didn't Nex annihilate an army of proud warrior-women from Crystal's pet nation? I think that alone is evidence enough of how evil they are.
>>
>>43670114
I was looking at Benevolence and Loyalty.
Loyalty especially, so I know who needs help.
>>
>>43670332
>Didn't Nex annihilate an army of proud warrior-women from Crystal's pet nation? I think that alone is evidence enough of how evil they are.
No anon, that shows how great they are.
>>
>>43670332
>Ari
That slut is a betrayer to our kind. Why would you want to become human? They're not even sentient! Only thing they're good for is for tail petting, ear scratches, and eating.
>>
>>43670332
No, that was Geb.

He's the one with a nation full of undead, and also the one who turned Arazni into a lich.

/pfg/ in general likes this guy a lot for some reason.
>>
Is it just me or is Geb kind of homo for Nex
He's practically pining
>>
>>43670403
He's just OCD about making sure his enemies are dead.
>>
File: 1441957438055.jpg (577 KB, 1000x714) Image search: [Google]
1441957438055.jpg
577 KB, 1000x714
>>43670238
Why would someone enlarge a man before throwing him into battle?
>>
>>43667862
How does Magical Lineage work with Spell Perfection? I can cast a quickened level 6 spell, right? It just uses a level 6 slot not a level 5 slot?

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/traits/magic-traits/magical-lineage
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/spell-perfection
>>
File: Geb and Nex.png (803 KB, 900x2410) Image search: [Google]
Geb and Nex.png
803 KB, 900x2410
>>43670403

Pic related
>>
>>43670522
Probably
>>
>>43670383
Nah, its just that one necrofag that comes in every other day to talk about how Pharasma is literally Hitler and how Geb dindu nuffin
>>
>>43670574
If anything, it's the Knights of Ozem who did nothing wrong.
>>
>>43670332
From what I read, the women were invading. So... he was just defending his realm anyway.

I mean, come on, the entire history between Geb and Nex was Geb defending against expansionism. You really think he was going to let a group of randoms get away with trying this while he was a bitter ghost?
>>
>>43670606
I'm pretty sure Geb was the one doing the expansionism against Nex in the first place
>>
>>43670606
>Geb defending against expansionism
KEK
>>
>>43670606
>Geb and Nex was Geb defending against expansionism.
Except thats wrong. Geb was the one who invaded because he was butt rustled by Nex discovering immortality, and so Geb started invading with Undead minions, plaguebombing ever Nexian settlement he could, and blighting the earth with Undead so nothing could grow, which is what led Nex to ask that one Druid to invent the mobile plants that eventually evolved into the Ghoran
>>
>>43670606
Spotted the dindu fag
>>
What's the book called that discusses Geb?
>>
>>43670606
>From what I read, the women were invading. So... he was just defending his realm anyway.

Yeah, and the Cult of the Dawnflower was violently overthrowing the peaceful Taldor government.

Except that isn't how the developers see it and that isn't how it's expressed in the lore. The warrior-women, much like the Dawnflower, were seen as militant but *well-meaning* forces.
>>
>>43670658
Pretty much just Inner Sea World Guide? Don't think there's a lot of material on Geb and Nex specifically yet.
>>
>>43670525
Thank you for the help.
>>
So, let me get this straight, Geb is the Confederacy, and Nex is the Union?
>>
>>43670705
Not really they're pretty much both jerks who are only fighting because they exist, Geb is just more evil
>>
>>43670705
I guess. I mean, if you want to completely ignore how immoral slavery is.
>>
Hey, /pfg/!

I'm running Rise of the Runelords, and just finished chapter 2. The party is about to leave Magnimar for Turtleback Ferry, and I wanted to expand on the wandering monster charts in the Appendices.

What sorts of monsters would be encountered on that trek following the trail? Alternatively, is there a book with an expanded wandering monster encounter for that part of Varisia?

(I'm new to Pathfinder, so not 100% familiar with the setting.)
>>
>>43670723
Well Geb practices slavery of the living, and they're NE, so it works
>>
>>43670741
Living people at least theoretically have the same rights as intelligent undead, but from what I can tell in practice the undead generally end up on top.
>>
>>43670759
>Living people at least theoretically have the same rights as intelligent undead
I seem to recall that in Geb most living people were second-class citizens, and where often owned by the intelligent Undead to use as food and house labor. At least that's what I remember from the ISWG
>>
Ok so my party is currently adventuring in a kingdom where slavery is perfectly legal and after a quick trip to the marketplace (the GM gives us a list of what uncommon items are available for purchase) I just found out that slaves are being offered with prices ranging from 75gp to 500gp. Seeing as most of our camp followers died during an ambush, I feel inclined to buy a handful to fill the vacancies.

My question is: Would my ownership of said slaves still remain lawful if I leave said kingdom, or will I be obligated to leave them behind/resell them before leaving its borders?
>>
>>43670784
Sort of.
>A complicated, dispassionate corpus of legal documents protects the rights of Geb’s mortals and intelligent undead. These so-called “Dead Laws” also protect the living from the cruel hungers of the dead, regulate certain aspects of necromancy, prohibit the channeling of positive energy, and dictate the proper treatment and maintenance of slaves both living and dead. Intelligent undead enjoy all the same rights as their living brethren (and sometimes more).
>Those undead that require sustenance from the living are provided for by specially bred chattel, conferring some measure of protection for mortal visitors fearing skeletal teeth in the dark of night. As in any nation, however, not everyone follows the law with perfect obedience, and more than a few groups, particularly among the ghoulish low-nobility and the aristocratic vampires, openly seek to subvert it.
>Though Geb is a safer land for the living than most foreigners fear, a wise traveler keeps her wits—and her holy water—close at hand.
>>
>>43670619
>>43670630
>>43670638
>>43670683
Nex was the expansionist one, Also tried to invade absolom.

Neither Geb or Nex are good guys. It's just Nex didn't stick around as a bitter Ghost that fucked over invaders royally.

>War declared with Nex because the upstart gets to big for his britches. So Obsessed with assuring utter victory that he cannot rest until he knows the fucker is dead.

>Knights of Ozem itching to kill some undead after the silver crusade, so they try to infiltrate Geb with 6 dudes and overthrow the undead leader.
>Quashed so hard that it was embarrasing. To add insult to injury Geb turned them and sent them back to steal the corpse of their patron saint Arzani, who then gets turned into a lich to act as Gebbie's VP. (Double whammy because she was killed by a lich)

>Some pirate bitch gets shanghai'd by a bigger and badder pirate who sails around amazon land before getting caught. Big-bad pirate splits and Pirate bitch somehow ends up being the leader of the amazon folk.
>Decides to expand her territory and gets her shit stoned by Geb.
>>
>>43670830
Depends on the slave policies of the other nation, and how property rights extend across those borders. If the other nation has laws against slavery, or the particular type of slavery you are using, you may want to leave them home.

Also what kind of slaves are these? Indentured or Chattel?

>>43670848
So they practice Eugenics and Chattel Slavery. Yup, that's the greybacks all right. Time to get some philosopher and regant friends of mine to figure out logistics for the new country while I start Cleaving and Smiting
>>
>>43670891
Chattel
>>
Quick question:
Multiple bonuses of the same type do not stack.
IE: You can't have two rings that grant deflection armor as it's an enhancement. You just get the stronger one.

But what happens if you have a Racial Nat Armor bonus, and a Stance Nat armor bonus?
Do they stack from different sources?
Or do they not stack, Same TYPE of armor?
>>
>>43670907
Oh, yeah, he might want to leave them home then. If they were indentured, then he could've brought copies of thier contract, but if its Chattel and the other country won't respect thier property rights, then they should not bring them
>>
So - I'm trapped at day job, but I also just got permission to share some exciting news.

First, for the exactly none of you who expressed an interest, I'm writing a series of short supplements on Fey and their home, the Fairest of Lands. Experimenting with a non standard format for it too, in cooperation with Layout and her wife. Will have something to show Soon for playtest.

And for the folks wondering when DSP will make its own RPG...watch the sunrise. It'll be here soon.
>>
>>43670917

Depends on how the stance is worded. If it increases your natural armor by some amount, they stack. Otherwise they overlap.
>>
>>43670917
Natural armor bonuses have the type "natural armor." So they have the same type, meaning they don't stack. Unless you are wrong and the stance gives a bonus TO natural armor, not a NATURAL ARMOR BONUS.
>>
>>43670917
>>43670941
Increase being the key word. A lot of effects increase your natural armor bonus (because natural armor is a common bonus type), but many don't, and they don't stack, they overlap with other basic natural armor bonuses (and are increased in the same way).
>>
File: 1234323774090.jpg (13 KB, 364x368) Image search: [Google]
1234323774090.jpg
13 KB, 364x368
Soo, /pfg/,

This is a quickie PoW Build question, I was throwing together a Magus 2/Dervish Warder 4, I was going into mage hunter, the prestige class, and I got to thinking.

Can you progress your maneuvers and spells from mage hunter by getting into the bladecaster PrC? I just ask, because I really am not sure, it's arcane, spell-wize, but it's based off your IL for effective casting level...

Help?
>>
>>43670917
I think Natural Armor bonuses stack.
>>
>>43670917
Racial natural armor bonuses stack with natural armor enhancement bonuses. So if the stance states "natural armor enchancement" it would stack.

>A natural armor bonus improves armor class resulting from a creature's naturally tough hide. Natural armor bonuses stack with all other bonuses to armor class (even with armor bonuses) except other natural armor bonuses. Some magical effects (such as the barkskin spell) grant an enhancement bonus to the creature's existing natural armor bonus, which has the effect of increasing the natural armor's overall bonus to armor class. A natural armor bonus doesn't apply against touch attacks.
>>
File: 1379825586903.jpg (639 KB, 4994x2290) Image search: [Google]
1379825586903.jpg
639 KB, 4994x2290
>>43670884
>Decides to expand her territory and gets her shit stoned by Geb.

Further proof that Geb is evil.

Can you imagine a nation that wasn't evil getting invaded by the proud Amazonians of central Garund?

Just remember, they're Matriarchal because that's just how it is okay, not because they actually repress the men. The same canot be said with the Patriarchy of Hell or the Iridian Fold, who do it because they hate women.
>>
>>43670930
I thought as much. Worst case we can set up some sort of hidden emergency and use the slaves to man them when we're done with that region.
>>
>>43670973
You are wrong. I think they stacked in D&D, which might be why you are confused.
>>
File: 1442701703774.jpg (103 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1442701703774.jpg
103 KB, 720x720
>>43670939
>It'll be here soon.
>>43670971
Asked a DM about this, he personally said it was too cheesy even if RAW allowed it and he wouldn't allow it himself.
>>
>>43670983
Hmm, I could have sworn they did.
I'll have to review the rules.
>>
>>43670983
They didn't.
>>
>>43670996
>>43670999
Amulet of natural armor does stack, probably that's why you remember wrong.
>>
Are there any rules that stop me from giving my old circlets/belts/cloak to my familiar? iirc magic items automatically resize to fit the wearer as long as they are humanoid.
>>
File: 1409622517347.jpg (95 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1409622517347.jpg
95 KB, 1024x576
>>43670939
>in cooperation with Layout and her wife.
Congratulations to Mrs. and Mrs. Layout! Have a little baby animal as reward for the news regarding RPG and Fey information, Gareth.
>>
>>43670971
Technically speaking, you'd be progressing your maneuvers from Warder (and stacking both bladecaster and mage hunter levels with IL and adding maneuvers to your list when they say you do) and the spells per day, spells known, and CL of mage hunter.

Mage hunters would just use their IL as their CL, though, because bladecaster says this: "At each level except 1st level and 10th level, the bladecaster gains new spells per day and an increase in caster level (and spells known, if applicable) as if he had also gained a level in an arcane spellcasting class to which he belonged before adding the prestige class level"
>>
>>43671024
Familiars have specific slots depending on the base animal.
>>
>>43671016
Do two racial natural armor bonuses stack? If so, maybe that's what it was.
>>
>>43671034
Where can I find the rules for that?
Page or link would be appreciated.
>>
>>43671035
A template that increases racial natural armor would stack, but a couple templates also just set your natural armor to a number.
>>
>>43671016
Because of >>43670978
Bonuses to natural armor are written in a manner where the armor bonus isn't additive, it replaces the previous armor bonus (Dragon Bloodline sorcerers) or it is additive specifically due to prestige classes or template bonuses where it is specified that previously existing bonuses are stackable. Specific>general ruling.
>>
>>43670939
You work for DSP?
>>
>>43671053
Where have you been?
>>
>>43670961
>>43670941
>>43670959

I was thinking of the Stance that gives you a constrict attack from Steel serpent. And giving it to a Vampire.

Steel Coils:
"The manner in which he must carry himself in this stance, muscles taught and stiffened, grants him some degree of protection, adding a +4 bonus to his natural armor."
>>
>>43670737
Do you have a picture of the table?
>>
>>43671053
Yes sir. Game development, quality assurance, PR, project management, and general whip. Nice to meet you.
>>
>>43671053
Darksyde phil?
>>
>>43671053
He's literally one of the lead developers for the company and has been constantly giving us playtest feedback and all sorts of shit, up to and including being a total bro and giving PDFs to a few people who needed them but couldn't find them, for like... what, 3-4 months now?
>>
>>43671065
>PoW 1

Oh boy, wording. I expect the RAI is that it stacks, and the RAW on it is almost there for it. A +4 bonus to your natural armor is not the same as a +4 natural armor bonus; you're getting a +4 untyped bonus to your NA itself, like how a barkskin spell adds an enhancement bonus to NA.
>>
>>43671065
and this is why it's important for people to get in on the playtest and/or an editor who understands the game to review the content. by the barest of technicalities, that's an increase to natural armor.
>>
File: image.jpg (369 KB, 1219x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
369 KB, 1219x1600
Do not bully Oracles
>>
>>43671076
No. Definitely not. It's Dreamscarred Press, anon.
>>
>>43671030
Oooh, that's pretty juicy then!

So, outside of the rather...lack-luster pre-reqs, going something like:

Magus 2/Dervish Warder 4/Mage Hunter 2/Bladecaster 10/x 2

This could turn to be a rather beefy character, overall?
>>
>>43671042
https://sites.google.com/site/pathfinderogc/magic-items#table-magic-item-slots-for-animals
>>
>>43671069
Its the one straight from the back of the Runelords Anniversary edition. I already changed wanderers to merchants, as the players have expressed regrets that they didn't buy some things while in Magnimar. I also cut out a couple that didn't make a whole lot of sense, such as the azatas. Seems somewhat sparse to me, is all; it's a 500 mile walk. Seems to me that there'd be more you encounter along the way.

d% roll
1-9 ------- 1 giant black widow spider
10-17 -----
18-32 -----
33-44 ----- 2d8 goblins
45-52 ----- 1 manticore
53-60 ----- 1d4 ogres
61-68 ----- 1d2 basilisks
69-82 ----- 2d4 caravaning merchants
83-88 ----- 1 hill giant, lost
89-96 ----- 1d6 harpies
97-100 ---- 1 wold-in-sheep's clothing
>>
>>43671065
As per my earlier post, that means it stacks. It is NOT a natural armor bonus. It is a bonus to natural armor.

>>43671083
RAW it clearly stacks. I'm not sure why you think it's ambiguous.
>>
>>43671112
Thanks anon
>>
>>43671057
/d/, /mlp/, and Modern MTG General
>>
File: 1445666955571.jpg (20 KB, 473x357) Image search: [Google]
1445666955571.jpg
20 KB, 473x357
>Grapple monks
>>
>>43671108
The thing is, Bladecaster is pretty awful. Its class features are underwhelming and it's overall flavorless, and Mage Hunter is better in every way but BAB.

At least go to 5 in Mage Hunter. That ability translates to "your first spell in each combat is quickened for free," which is amazing.
>>
>>43671073
Are you also Elsbeth's player, or just in the same party? No wonder she is so high-profile here, being tangentially related to a DSP designer.
>>
>75gp apiece slaves
>You can barter for lower prices
Time to ask the witch to take that cook people hex!
>>
>>43671170
Neither. We hired her player to do art for Steelforge.
>>
>>43670939
>And for the folks wondering when DSP will make its own RPG...watch the sunrise. It'll be here soon.
Stop for your own good. Every time this wheel is reinvented, it fails.

A new setting? Sure, why not? But every 3.5 clone just falls on its face.
>>
>>43671201
Post some samples that meet industry standards.

Also how much do artists get paid?
>>
>>43671209
Why would they be making a 3.5 clone?
>>
>>43671218
Cause they're primarily a pathfinder company?
>>
>>43671214
Kinda can't. I'm stuck on my phone. Plus I don't do art - I write.
>>
>>43671209
>>43671218
It is not a 3.5 clone or a heartbreaker.
>>
>>43671252
The ones that you use on your product mean.
>>
>>43671251
They primarily write for PF at the moment because it's a large market, and easier to do 3PP stuff for than a number of others for OGL reasons. Doesn't mean that if they expand they have to stick to that.
>>
File: 1436242674314.jpg (593 KB, 2500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1436242674314.jpg
593 KB, 2500x1500
>>43671269
Is DSP dropping support for Pathfinder when their new RPG comes out?
>>
>>43671294
Well. Still on phone but maybe some kind anons can post some of the Ultimate Psionics, Path of War and/or Bloodforge art. Or the Psionics Augmented: Wilder stuff, that's honestly my favorite.

The short version though is that we often switch artists from book to book, to try and find a style we like and to get new folks a foot in the door. If you're interested you can submit a portfolio to [email protected] - we do still need art for Psionics Augmented: Occult.
>>
>>43671161
Sooo, more like:

Magus 2/Dervish Warder 4/Mage Hunter 5/Bladecaster 9.

In the end four attacks, quickened spells, the magus spell combat and all the other little stuff makes this pretty fun sounding.

Would cramming in a "finesse style" be worth it?

The feat pre-reqs tighten things up quite a bit, but tying the defensive and offensive melee stats seems like a really good idea for this build....
>>
>>43671359
Whats the pay look like?
>>
File: 1439743513741.jpg (156 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1439743513741.jpg
156 KB, 1920x1080
>>43671269
Will you be using current DSP stuff and doing up a new core?
Obviously a different setting to Golarion, but how different will it be?
You have us interested.
>>
>>43671329
Nope! We've got fans there and too many ideas to just abandon them.
>>
So, let me ask about the Suli's Elemental Assault. Specifically, appropriate visual effects.

Flaming, shocking, or frost unarmed strikes are easy to imagine, but what about when the Suli uses Earth to deal acid damage? A lot of strong acids are clear, so does it even look like anything cool/dramatic when you acid-punch someone?
>>
>>43671406
Earth = acid is stupid anyway
>>
>>43671361

If you dip stalker, you could get the Killing Implements stalker art for free weapon finesse and deadly agility on one weapon (even one that normally isn't finessable)
>>
>>43671388
That would be telling. Soon, anon. Soon.
>>
>>43671388
>image
Suddenly I think I might actually watch that show.
>>
>>43671396
Will we ever see a pathfinder/3.5 setting?
>>
>>43671383
I don't handle the money or pay negotiations. That's something to ask in the email.
>>
>>43671418
Sounds like an idea!

Thanks for the input!
>>
File: 1445058406028.jpg (188 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445058406028.jpg
188 KB, 1124x1024
>>43671423
Well, have you guys been working on it in secret, or is it an upcoming project?
>>
>>43671412
All of the are dumb except fire. None of it ever made sense. Electricity is everywhere. Cold is everywhere. Neither air nor water are particularly full of electricity or cold.
>>
>>43671438
You act like Third Dawn doesn't exist, doesn't have stories on the site, and doesn't have an AP already being released.
>>
>>43671458
The plane of air has storms though
It's not a science thing but a mythological flavor thing
Earth doesn't work for flavor is the problem
>>
>>43671406
It probably looks like punching a water balloon, with acid splashing everywhere.
>>
File: 1432102005709.jpg (157 KB, 1017x786) Image search: [Google]
1432102005709.jpg
157 KB, 1017x786
>>43671468
First I've heard of it. I don't follow the stories. Is a setting book out?
>>
>>43671412
>>43671406
They alcali acids, in my headcanon so I imagine having salt-like crystals on your arm the splinter off and burn to the touch.
>>
File: 1425533937541.jpg (335 KB, 617x900) Image search: [Google]
1425533937541.jpg
335 KB, 617x900
>>43671428
Bojack Horseman is a good show, starts slow, get through the first two episodes, then it gets good. Becomes super hype in the second season, really hits its tempo.
>>
>>43671438
Can't promise. Settings are massive risk and expense. To give you an idea, Cerulean Seas, a great setting and a success, bankrupted its creators.
>>
>>43671477
Is the plane of water cold?
>>
>>43671502
Well, some parts of it are. Apparently there are big icebergs near the intersection with the plane of air.
I agree that one is fairly dumb too though, people just think of ice when they think of cold because it's so common.
>>
Reposting this. Hey /pfg/, help me out with something really quick. I could have sworn there was a spell or something similar that could make it look like you were dead without actually being killed. Is that a thing or was I just imagining it?

I'll also accept something that resurrects you a set time after you die, but I'd really prefer the first one.
>>
>>43671519
There's the Catatonia spell from Occult Adventures.
>>
>>43671489
uh, boss? dat orkz got sum big gubbins
>>
>>43671509
Do you remember where you read that about the icebergs?
>>
File: 1410741824038.png (73 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1410741824038.png
73 KB, 900x900
>>43671530
Excellent! Many thanks anon.
>>
>>43671546
Well, some of that is perspective. I think it's at least partly 'That's a big orc'.
>>
>>43671628
Mainly the description of Ice Elementals in Bestiary 2

>Ice elementals are creatures made of animated snow and ice. They form in especially cold parts of the Plane of Water and along its border with the Plane of Air, where giant icebergs careen off of world-high waterfalls into the open sky. Ice elementals vary in their exact appearance.

There's also references in The Great Beyond section on the inner planes.
>>
>>43671666

Satan please go, we all know that's a half-Orc, pure orcs never get that attractive.

Why else would every mention of half-orcs in Pathfinder be between male orcs and female humans?
>>
File: 5c07709b7f_79763995_o2.jpg (129 KB, 800x909) Image search: [Google]
5c07709b7f_79763995_o2.jpg
129 KB, 800x909
>>43670939
Could you please include a half-fey catboy race?
>>
>>43671455
In secret, for some time. I'm doing the worldbuilding and fluff, and the rest of the team is on mechanics and editing.
>>
>>43671728
Catfolk already exist man
>>
File: 1436366266377.jpg (59 KB, 518x700) Image search: [Google]
1436366266377.jpg
59 KB, 518x700
>>43671728
>>
>>43671728
Not specifically planned but there may be good news anyway.
>>
>>43671188

Slaves are 75 gp? That seems low, considering cattle is merely 50 gp a head.
>>
>>43670080

When casting two widened fireballs in one turn, I will admit to having used Dragon Slave's mantra.
>>
>>43671719
Unfortunately, it probably is. And I think that gets 'See the motto of the players', namely 'Paizo are fuckwits'. (It helps to remember their name sounds like a demon prince. (Who in turn sounds like a specific way of having sex, last I checked. Which is probably less useful, unless you're trying to remember specifically 'fuckwits'.))

In my defense, I have approximately zero Golarion knowledge because the setting I would default to if I were to run a game is this weird eldritch steampunk abomination, though.
>>
>>43669890
>Not just having the verbal components for your spells be the name of the spell

Are you trying to tell me your wizards don't loudly, proudly call their attacks? Why even bother being a wizard at that point?
>>
>>43671831
>not taking Perform(poetry) and slamming down suckas with your magical sick rhymes
Nigga do you even spit fire?
>>
File: 1423767663258.jpg (76 KB, 726x1054) Image search: [Google]
1423767663258.jpg
76 KB, 726x1054
>>43671738
That's neat
I'm assuming a lot of the staple races and classes DSP made/makes will be included.
Which would be neat.

>Pic, she could own a slave and be all cool with her good.
>>
>>43671855
>>43671831

And here I am just roasting people when I cast fireball.
>>
>>43671855
Wasted my skill points on Craft (awkward situation) and Perform (Uncomfortable Silence)
>>
>>43671800
Common slaves are 75gp, Hard labor is 100, Household is 50, Halflings are 100gp and specialized ones are 500gp. Apparently half price if you are willing to take in second rate merchandise.
>>
>>43671487
Yes, and while it's written for 3.5, it converts with little trouble to Pathfinder.
>>
>>43671546
Gubbins? Damn brits.
>>
>>43671896

What counts as second rate? Why are field slaves worth more than house slaves? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Is this all assuming the slaves are human?
>>
>>43671738
>>43671493
Hey Gareth, how much gold do starting Akashic characters get?
>>
>>43671896
What's even a good use for slaves? I've seen stories about people bringing them out of miserable conditions, but I doubt any slave would be happy being in company of individuals who go toe to toe with devils, monsters, and other horrible things.
>>
>>43671728
>wearing a bondage collar
>>
File: 2015-11-09.jpg (391 KB, 650x758) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-09.jpg
391 KB, 650x758
Tell me /pfg/ why haven't you had a Beastmaster Ranger with his own group of raptors?
>>
>>43671933
Cook people hex comes to mind.
>>
>>43670939
>>43671073
>>43671103

Gareth, I am an independent game designer getting close to the end of 'pre-production' phase of my tabletop game system. I've worked with Dreamscarred Press before as a tester, giving feedback on some of your Psionic works, and I appreciate how well you communicate and work with fans.

In your opinion, is there any possibility that I could work with Dreamscarred Press to have my work published? I have considered Kickstarter and similar sites, as well as other publishing companies, and I trust DSP more than any other.
>>
>>43671823
>In my defense, I have approximately zero Golarion knowledge because the setting I would default to if I were to run a game is this weird eldritch steampunk abomination, though

The rule of thumb is that Orc/human will ALWAYS be male/female, while sympathetic Half-Orcs will always be female.
>>
>>43671878
I try to write holistically yes, but some fit more than others. Expect more on the Dreige as well.
>>
>>43670332
>>43670383
Also for whatever it's worth, that was written into the lore before Holomog became Crystal's pet. Possibly before she worked for Paizo, but I have no idea when she started. She wasn't there in the beginning, was she?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.