[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xavier Institute Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: 1571030-xavier_institute.jpg (42 KB, 549x800) Image search: [Google]
1571030-xavier_institute.jpg
42 KB, 549x800
> Welcome to the Xavier Institute of Higher Learning!

You look over those words, reading them again and again. Everyone knew what the Xavier school actually was. It was a school for mutants, it was the home of the X-Men, and soon enough, it’d be your home as well. You felt a sensation you couldn’t really describe. The man driving the car, although you didn’t truly get a good look at him, had given you the tablet as soon as you’d gotten in the car, and then he didn’t say a word for most of the drive. The screen displayed a decorated supposed explanation of what your life was going to be like now that you’re a mutant. You take a deep breath, determined to at least read past the title.

> ‘Your enrollment at the school means that, like most everyone else at the institute, you’re a mutant. Now, while this may seem scary, or insane, it’s nothing to be worried about. While your new found abilities may seem like a curse, you’ll soon come to find exactly how the can be a blessing. Every member of the staff has been where you are, terrified and unsure, and while it may seem like the end of your life, you’ll be glad to know, it’s not! Now, assuming you’ve calmed down, we need to handle the details!”

You scroll down a little more, past the pictures of lakes and the mansion itself, to a page filled with fillable options, asking all about your life. You glance at them for a moment, thinking about how you got to where you are.

> Cont.
>>
>>43663071
> Choose your background.

> Mutant Town. Your parents were mutants, your neighbors were mutants, your best friends were mutants. Everyone expected you to be a mutant, you just lived up to their expectations. You grew up in District X, a ghetto of NYC with one of the highest populations of open mutants in the world. Sure, you were a late bloomer, but everyone expected you to develop your powers eventually, they even threw a party when your powers came and they weren’t that bad. Of course, when the guy with the suit who showed up, saying he was from the Xavier Institute, your parents sighed, and signed you off to them, telling you it was the best way to learn your powers and to have no one get hurt in the process.

> Rich Kid. Your father is one of the richest men in the country, and you grew up in the lap of luxury, except you had to enjoy your silver spoon completely alone, as your father was never around, and your mother was only caring when she wasn’t stuffing her face with pills and fucking the pool boy, which was all the time. Still, running one of the few multibillion dollar corporations that isn’t actually involved with some sort of superhero is quite the accomplishment, and your dad wears it proudly, a big part of his advertisements is how completely human he is. Which is why when you developed your powers, you were quietly shipped off, your father hoping to avoid any bad PR.

> Timebomb. You had a normal family. Normal parents, normal life. You weren’t great at much of anything, but you weren’t bad at any of it, and you were certainly happy. That changed when your powers kicked in though. You had no idea what was happening, until it was over and you were left with the corpses of your parents and your old, happy life, all thanks to your new powers, this ‘gift’.
>>
>>43663081
>> Mutant Town. Your parents were mutants, your neighbors were mutants, your best friends were mutants. Everyone expected you to be a mutant, you just lived up to their expectations. You grew up in District X, a ghetto of NYC with one of the highest populations of open mutants in the world. Sure, you were a late bloomer, but everyone expected you to develop your powers eventually, they even threw a party when your powers came and they weren’t that bad. Of course, when the guy with the suit who showed up, saying he was from the Xavier Institute, your parents sighed, and signed you off to them, telling you it was the best way to learn your powers and to have no one get hurt in the process.
>>
>>43663081
>Mutant Town
Ghetto Mutant Man is a go.
>>
>>43663081
>Mutant Town
>>
>>43663081
>> Timebomb. You had a normal family. Normal parents, normal life. You weren’t great at much of anything, but you weren’t bad at any of it, and you were certainly happy. That changed when your powers kicked in though. You had no idea what was happening, until it was over and you were left with the corpses of your parents and your old, happy life, all thanks to your new powers, this ‘gift’.
>>
>>43663081
> Timebomb. You had a normal family. Normal parents, normal life. You weren’t great at much of anything, but you weren’t bad at any of it, and you were certainly happy. That changed when your powers kicked in though. You had no idea what was happening, until it was over and you were left with the corpses of your parents and your old, happy life, all thanks to your new powers, this ‘gift’.
>>
>timebomb

Have we tried not being a mutant?
>>
>>43663081
> Mutant Town. Your parents were mutants, your neighbors were mutants, your best friends were mutants. Everyone expected you to be a mutant, you just lived up to their expectations. You grew up in District X, a ghetto of NYC with one of the highest populations of open mutants in the world. Sure, you were a late bloomer, but everyone expected you to develop your powers eventually, they even threw a party when your powers came and they weren’t that bad. Of course, when the guy with the suit who showed up, saying he was from the Xavier Institute, your parents sighed, and signed you off to them, telling you it was the best way to learn your powers and to have no one get hurt in the process.
>>
File: hobo.jpg (8 KB, 429x300) Image search: [Google]
hobo.jpg
8 KB, 429x300
Yer a mu'ant, 'arry
>>
>>43663081
>Timebomb. You had a normal family. Normal parents, normal life. You weren’t great at much of anything, but you weren’t bad at any of it, and you were certainly happy. That changed when your powers kicked in though. You had no idea what was happening, until it was over and you were left with the corpses of your parents and your old, happy life, all thanks to your new powers, this ‘gift’.
Maximum self loathing.
>>
>>43663163
>>43663141
>>43663116
>>43663097

You grew up relatively poor in Mutant Town. You’re still half expecting this all to be a dream, and wake up in your shitty closet-turned into a bedroom, staring at the ceiling, listening to Ms. Krabowitz argue with her husband about who’s molting on the couch. Still, you don’t get any sudden awakenings, nothing odd to let you know this is a dream, just that feeling like someone dropped a bowling ball on your gut. Still, you mark down the needed information, your birthday, information about your parents, and your age. You sigh as you look down and see even more things to fill out, this time all about your powers. There was as much, if not more information requested about your powers than you, which you supposed made sense for a school specifically for powered kids. You glance down at your arm, you can still feel the power pulsing through it.

> What are your powers?
> The ability to manipulate ice.
> The ability to control light.
> The ability to fly.
> The ability to read minds.
>>
>>43663350
>>
>>43663350
> The ability to control light
>>
>>43663350
>The ability to control light.
>>
>>43663350

We could get a lot of mileage out of this one.
>>
>>43663350
>> The ability to control light.
Fuck it lets be Jubilee. Sparks for everyone!
>>
>>43663350
> The ability to fly.
>>
>>43663350
>read minds
>>
>>43663350
>The ability to read minds.
>>
>>43663350
Changing my vote from flight to light
>>
>>43663350
> The ability to control light.
>>
File: light.jpg (604 KB, 6420x3600) Image search: [Google]
light.jpg
604 KB, 6420x3600
>>43663571
>>43663552
>>43663482
>>43663399
>>43663379

You look at your hand, which is pulsing with a familiar warm light. Theoretically, your parents told you that you should be able to do more, but for now, you’re mostly just a human light bulb. Still, you knew people who were absolutely ruined by their powers, so having a power like yours was sort of good luck. You finish writing all about your powers, explaining how you woke up in the middle of the night, your entire body producing a near blinding glow, explaining how you haven’t been able to do anything besides glow so far. You muse on what your superhero name would be. Lightbulb isn’t exactly a good name, and you can’t think of anything else, not while you’re so nervous. You scroll to the final question, one asking you to fill in your full name.

> What is your name?
>>
>>43663671
>John Rickman
>>
>>43663671
Isaac Daniel Erickson
>>
>>43663702
>Rick Johnman
>>
>>43663671
>>43663704
Seconding
>>
>>43663671
Georg Prime
>>
>>43663671
>Cameron Kaiser
>>
>>43663671
Siris
>>
>>43663914
seconded
>>
>>43663671
Johnathan Hosser.
>>
>>43663671
The Flash
>>
File: comon now.jpg (47 KB, 450x400) Image search: [Google]
comon now.jpg
47 KB, 450x400
>>43663998
>>
>>43663671
Caesar "Lemonade" Stand
>>
File: x-mansion.jpg (80 KB, 600x219) Image search: [Google]
x-mansion.jpg
80 KB, 600x219
>>43663914
>>43663970
>>43663794
>>43663704

You write down your full name, Siris Daniel Erickson. Looking at the now completely filled out form, you frown, looking out the window. It’s strange how slow this driver seemed to be making the trip, considering how you were only going north a bit. You clear your throat, and hold the tablet up, “Um, excuse me, I finished this. Should I just give it back to you, or do I keep it, or what?” Although the driver doesn’t say a word, he takes the tablet from you, and speeds up the car a bit. Looking out your window, you were somewhere in upstate New York, it just wasn’t particularly clear where. All you could see out your window was a thick forest.

After you finished the form, it seemed to take only a few minutes before you reached the Institute. The driver stopped the car and got out, even opening the door for you, which was unexpected. Still, you couldn’t help but marvel at the building in front of you. Behind the tall, iron fence, there was a huge mansion, built in an old style, but with random parts of high tech machinery around. There were statues, a hedge maze, and hundreds of students wandering around. You felt overwhelmed and nervous, even more so when you realized you were actually glowing.

> Cont.
>>
File: cyclops.png (1 MB, 789x1510) Image search: [Google]
cyclops.png
1 MB, 789x1510
>>43664202

Just then, a man approaches you with purposeful strides. You recognize him immediately, seeing as he was, y’know, in costume. Cyclops, the leader of the X-Men, and the headmaster of the school. He nods towards the driver, “Thank you Kurt, you were very helpful,” and the driver grins, and takes a bow, shifting into some sort of blue devil right in front of your eyes. He speaks in a heavily german accent, “It was my pleasure,” before he gets in the car and drives off. Cyclops, looks down at the tablet in his hands, “Siris. Right. My name is Scott Summers, you can call me Cyclops, Mr. Summers, headmaster, whatever you prefer. I am the co-leader of this school. If you’ll come with me, we’ll discuss your future.”

> What do you do?
> Ask questions (What?)
> Go with him.
>>
>>43664231
> Go with him.
>>
>>43664231

>"Thank you, sir!"

We should basically be groveling, this guy is a legend in the mutant community.
>>
>>43664231
>go with him
>>
>>43664231
> Go with him.
>>
>>43664259
This

I love boyscouts like Cyclops
>>
>>43664231
>Go with him.

Just take in the surroundings.
>>
>>43664231
>> Go with him.
>>
File: school.jpg (132 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
school.jpg
132 KB, 500x388
You nod, barely believing your eyes, “Yes sir!” you remember growing up and idolizing this guy. Other kids in your school wanted to by Wolverine, or even Magneto, but you always wanted to be Cyclops. You follow him, looking around the school grounds. You see all sorts of people, students, teachers, everyone. You even see some people who seem to actually be in the middle of a flying class. You notice a strange trend, most of the students seem to be in some sort of uniform, but it differs from group of students.

Cyclops leads you inside the mansion, where you see more students, more mutants like you. You grew up in a place filled with mutants, but even M-Town never felt like it was a safe place for you or your family. Here, most everyone seemed happy, safe. Soon enough, Cyclops leads you into an office. He sits behind his desk, gesturing for you to take a seat. As you do, he nods, “You know, your powers are very powerful. Which, I realize sounds odd based on how you described it. One of our most intelligent staff members has a hypothesis about your powers. He believes that not only can you make yourself brighter, but with more control, you could have complete control over all the lights in a room, and perhaps even turn light into a weapon.“

He pauses, musing on something for a moment, before continuing. “That, is why we want to immediately get you into training. Normally, we try to wait until the next school year before starting with a round of new students, it keeps any squad from getting an unfair advantage, but you are a special case. We teach our students through a unique method of splitting them up into, roughly, six man training squads. Most of our full-time teachers here have their own squad, and we’ll be putting you in one of those. That won’t be decided until after you’ve met with all the squad leaders and anyone important. Any questions?”

> What do you want to ask Cyclops?
>>
>>43664671

"Could my powers be dangerous? Is there anyone who can do something similar? Who will be in my squad?"
>>
>>43664671
"Who came up with the hypothesis on my power?"
>>
>>43664671
>What do you want to ask Cyclops?

Nothing. Just try not to fanboy around him.
>>
>>43664712
Seconding
>>
You try to keep yourself calm, despite talking to CYCLOPS! Taking deep, measured breaths, you say, in your most together voice, “Um, I have a few questions actually. First, could my powers be dangerous?” Cyclops, thinks on this for a moment, and then sighs, “Could it be? Yes, probably. But...” he takes a moment, searching around his desk before finding a pen and holding it up. “This could also be dangerous. Hypothetically, you could kill someone with a pen, but does that mean we should worry about murderers wielding pens? No. We focus on the constructive, incredible things a pen can do.” You nod, smiling slightly, before moving on to your next question, “Um, is there anyone else that can do what I do?” Cyclops shakes his head, “Not exactly. There are a few people that can do similar, but none who do exactly what you do, and none with the level potential you possess.”

You nod, leaning back in your chair, “How about my squad? Who will be in my squad?” Cyclops shrugs, fishing around in a pile of papers, “That depends on you. The squads have already been formed, I intend to have you meet as many of them as you can today, before you make a decision. Similarly, I’ll also want you to have a codename by the end of the day. It’s not the most important thing in the world, but it’s useful in the field, and, it’s tradition, so we try to keep it going.” He stands up, “I’ll show you to your dorm, and we can get you set up. Lunch should be in a little bit, we’ll have you meet the first squad then.

As he leads you out of the office and to the dorms,you feel a bit strange.You’re going to be embarking on a new chapter of your life now, and you’re not sure whether to be hopeful or terrified. You arrive at your dorm at the end of the hall. “You’re in luck, it seems you’ve got the whole dorm to yourself.” Cyclops says. Entering it, you notice it’s far larger than your room in your old apartment, and it’s much nicer.

>Cont.
>>
>>43665058
Cyclops nods, “I suppose you didn’t pack much. I’ll give you some privacy for now, I have work I need to do. If you want, you can explore the grounds for a bit.” He leaves you in the large room alone, and you spend a few minutes unpacking the small bag you brought. It had all your important belongings, the picture of your family, your clothes, pretty much everything you owned that had any value. Once you’re unpacked, you take a moment and survey the room.

> What do you want to do until lunch?
> Stay in your room.
> Explore the grounds.
> Look for someone you recognize from TV.
> Other
>>
>>43665122

>Explore

Let's meet some students if we can
>>
>>43665122
>> Explore the grounds.
>>
>>43665122
>> Explore the grounds.
>>
>>43665139
This, we need bros.
>>
>>43665122
>Explore
Lets get some mutant pussy
>>
Wait wait, what does light control mean? Can we just create light? Can we shape it? Direct it? Focus it? Everything? http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Light_Manipulation
>>
>>43665210
Currently? You glow.
>>
>>43665122
>Look for someone you recognize from TV.

And mark the fuck out.
>>
>>43665227
any particular color?
if it's all bright and stuff we could call our self Neon
>>
>>43665387
Photon?
>>
>>43665415
I hope we can make hardlight shit.
>>
>>43665415
that is the obvious choice
if it turns out we have any radiation we can go with Pulsar
>>
>>43665431
Isn't that Armor's schtick though?
>>
>>43665468
Speaking of which, doesn't light pass through her barriers?
That might be an interesting interaction.
>>
>>43665468
nah her's is a psyonic armor closer to TK type stuff
>>
>>43665468
Well, Armor only makes armor, and it's also psionic. It just looks like it's made of light. If we made hardlight stuff it could theoretically be anything, though I imagine it would be limited to simple stuff. Rough swords, chains, and maybe armor. Not like green lantern level stuff.

We could just shoot beams of light, like Cyclops but light instead of force. So we'd just cut right through stuff.
>>
>>43665520
What are his beams made out of? If I remember correctly his power is solar powered
>>
Lighthouse?
Torch?
Dazzle?

>>43665122
>Explore the grounds.
>>
File: pixie.jpg (34 KB, 576x395) Image search: [Google]
pixie.jpg
34 KB, 576x395
>>43665139
>>43665166
>>43665168
>>43665171
>>43665180

You decide to explore, although it’s mostly just wandering. The mansion is huge itself, and the grounds outside of it are double the size. It’s insane that you’re now living in a mansion that’s practically the size of your neighborhood. Still, you notice soon enough that most of the people are staring at you. You’re not sure what it is, maybe they’re not used to seeing new people, maybe it’s the fact that you’re not wearing some sort of super suit, but regardless, pretty much all of the other students seem to stare at you, but not actually talk to you. You start to get frustrated with it, until you hear a voice from behind you in some weird accent, “Hello!”

You turn, and standing behind you is a girl, about your age, with bright pink, shoulder length hair, black eyes, and colourful wings. She’s dressed in one of the green jumpsuits, which you guess puts her in a squad with the rest of the green ones. You nod, and respond, “Um, hi.” The girl sticks out her hand, and you take it. “My name’s Megan, or Pixie! That’s my codename! Who are you? I haven’t seen you here before, and you’re not in a uniform, which is really weird, since most everyone wears a uniform, even the teachers!” She says all of that cheerfully, and very quickly. You blink, “I’m Siris. I’m a new student, I don’t have a codename yet.” Pixie nods, but then looks up, “What squad are you with?” You explain to her that you haven’t decided yet, and she grins, “I’m with the Paragons! We’re taught my Miss Rahne!”

> What do you say?
>>
>>43665554

"They sound cool. What are the other teams around here?"
>>
>>43665544

Spotlight?
Solar?
>>
>>43665572
Digging Spotlight!

>>43665554

Ask her who else is in her squad
>>
>>43665572

Not that anon, but Spotlight sounds good to me.

>>43665544

I like Lighthouse.

Maybe Shiner?
>>
>>43665541
His eyes are actually portals to another dimension. Whenever he opens them energy spills out of it in the form of red force. Not lasers, but blasts of pure kinetic energy.

He has mild psionic powers that control how large he's willing to let the portals be.

>>43665554
>Could you help me out? I'm just trying to figure out how the school works.

>>43665544
I like Lighthouse, it sounds really heroic. Like we light the way to salvation.
>>
>>43665554
>not with a squad yet, who else is in your squad?

make non committal answers to personal questions, were still getting the fell of the land
>>
>>43665599

We could go by Willow. Or Wisp.

Like Will'o'wisp
>>
>>43665554
Is this before or after the "I don't have a soul anymore" fuckery?
>>
>>43665572
>>43665589
>>43665597
I'd honestly prefer Photon or Pulsar
>>
>>43665599
>>43665597
Anons like my idea *squee*
But really, it sounds heroic, most names just sound cool, let Lighthouse light the way!
>>
>>43665645
Let's figure out our name once our power is more developed. I doubt it's just being an glorified lightbulb, but as >>43665210 mentions, that could be a lot of things.

We might shoot lasers, make weapons out of light, or just produce huge amounts of light.

We can't know yet.
>>
>>43665599
I like photon and lighthouse.
>>
>>43665633
Before. It's during some imaginary period where she doesn't have the stupid bicycle helmet, but hasn't lost her soul or anything. Also M-Day hasn't happened yet.
>>
hows about a codename that actually has nothing to do with our actual power? like Galath, or Raidriar
>>
>>43665631
I like Wisp.
>>
>>43665672
Infinity Blade references? Here?
>>
>>43665670
Will it happen or will this be it's own universe like a more modern Evolution? Are there other Marvel heroes around?
>>
>>43665670
>Also M-Day hasn't happened yet.
Aww, no "Teenagers getting murdered by Extremist" quest then
>>
>>43665691
>Proprosed the name Siris
>actually made it though

im on the train now, can't stop me

when we eventually go evil because it is more fun, we are calling ourselves Ausar
>>
>>43665709
>>43665711
Both these things will probably still happen, it'll just be a while before that.
>>
>>43665672
MASER.
>>
Are we a boy or a girl?
>>
>>43665716
>Not being a big goddamn hero.

I want to play a quest where we can become a legend for being good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwUP87kxUyU

>>43665740
We would shoot light, not microwaves.
>>
>>43665750

We're a bro, bro
>>
>>43665716
>Siris

As long as it's pronounced like Cyrus or Cyris, I'm alright with it.
>>
>>43665751

Exactly.

>>43665672
>>43665740
>>
>>43665740
This guy's right.
>>
>>43665769
I'm happy to be quoted, but I think it was a misquote.
>>
>>43665751
>legend for being good
>a symbol of hope, a beacon of Light standing against the Darkness

that is exactly how the greatest of villains starts anon...
>>
>>43665784
Yep. Meant to quote >>43665738.
My bad.
>>
>>43665803

If this QMC ends up as a villain with heroic intentions, I'd be all for it as long as the fall from grace felt right.
>>
>>43665803
Why can't people just be good? There are plenty of people who are just legendary for being the best fucking people in comics and in Destiny.
>>
File: pixie2.jpg (61 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
pixie2.jpg
61 KB, 600x700
>>43665626
>>43665599
>>43665570
>>43665626

You smile at Pixie, “I’m just trying to figure out how the school works. Cyclops gave me an introduction, but it was a bit hard to focus considering he’s fucking Cyclops.” Pixie grins even wider and nods, “I know, right? He’s so cool!” The two of you chuckle a little, and you think for a moment, “So, who’s in your squad? And who are the other squads, if you don’t mind me asking? I’m still unsure who to pick for my squad.” She grins enthusiastically, and thinks for a moment. “Well, my squad has me, obviously, and DJ, and Match, and Trance, and Wolf Cub, and Preview. DJ turns music into energy blasts, Match can control fire, Trance can use this thing called Astral Projection, Wolf Cub’s like, half wolf, and Preview can see into the future, but only a little bit!”

She then takes a moment to think some more, hovering off the ground thanks to her wings, “Oh! The other squads are the Paladins lead by Ms. Pryde, the Corsairs lead by Cyclops, the Chevaliers lead by Gambit, the Alpha Squadron lead by Northstar, the Advocates lead by Rogue, and then you have the New Mutants and the Hellions. They really don’t like each other, the New Mutants are lead by Dani Moonstar, and the Hellions are lead by Ms. Emma Frost.” She grins at you.

> What do you want to do?
> Thank her and leave.
> Talk to her more (About what?)
> Other.
>>
File: consider.png (591 KB, 900x850) Image search: [Google]
consider.png
591 KB, 900x850
>>43665870
this is true, good heroes that are legendary for their deeds, but there has to be a villain. Dregden Yor was both, the greatest of the greats, and the worst of the worst.

Shin Malphur would have never existed, if it wasn't for the villain putting him on the path by killing Jared. i'd argue that Jaren was insignificant compared to the two, the great villain Dregden Yor and his vanquisher the Heroic Shin Malphur, who would succeed more than his mentor, Jaren.

Great People are powerful. Great Villains hold more impact
>>
>>43665934
>thank her and leave
>explore the outside grounds
>>
>>43665947
They hold more impact because they're an even greater contrast to heroes than heroes are to us.
>>43665934
> Thank her and leave.
>>
>>43665934
>Casually Ask about the Hellions then peace out
>>
>>43665934
> Talk to her more

Ask her what can she tell us about the Corsairs.
>>
>>43665934
>> Thank her and leave.

Oh baby, Emma Frost Time
>>
>>43665934
Are all the classes taken as a squad?
>>
>>43666004
I like the way you think.
>>
>>43665947
Ask where the basic stuff is like the cafeteria, the library, training rooms, classrooms and anything of note.
>>
>>43665934
> Talk to her more (About what?)
> Other.

Ask if she's got the time to show us around, or knows if a teacher is free and up for it.

Also thank her for the info.
>>
File: 1429391246910.jpg (46 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
1429391246910.jpg
46 KB, 500x418
>>43665986
this guy gets it
>>
File: 17nh4qtkcks5njpg.jpg (59 KB, 363x513) Image search: [Google]
17nh4qtkcks5njpg.jpg
59 KB, 363x513
>>43665520
Could always be worse.
>>
>>43666014
Let's build upon our character, he would be at least interested, amirite?
>>
>>43666084
Don't diss the man whose soul made up a fourth of Slaanesh
>>
File: Doomrider_Monochrome.jpg (10 KB, 216x291) Image search: [Google]
Doomrider_Monochrome.jpg
10 KB, 216x291
>>43666084
did someone say COCAINE!!!!?!?!?!?
>>
Y'all got a twitter, QM?
>>
>>43666143
Not currently. I'll probably work on figuring one out soon.
>>
File: emmafrost.jpg (89 KB, 432x502) Image search: [Google]
emmafrost.jpg
89 KB, 432x502
>>43666009
>>43666004
>>43665986
>>43665972
>>43666004

You thank her, and prepare to leave, but before you do that, you decide to ask a bit more about the Corsairs. You at least want to know more about the team, considering how much of a fan of Cyclops you are. Pixie shrugs, “Well, they’ve got the Three-in-One, who are super creepy. Then there’s Specter, who has like, ghost powers, I guess? Then there’s Dryad, who controls plants. Then, Quill, who shoots quills, and looks like a porcupine. They’re alright, I guess.” You thank her for the information, and set out to explore the outer grounds.

Exiting the mansion, you really got a feel of how huge the grounds were. You could see people flying in the air above you, which was still incredibly. In M-Town, no one flew. It was dangerous, and just called unneeded attention to you. Here, it was a thing most everyone did, if they could. You wandered for a little bit, spending a lot of time thinking to yourself. Soon enough however, you heard a female voice in your head, “It is time for lunch, child. Make your way back to the Institute so you can meet your first squad.”

You return to the institute, rushing a little bit, but you’re a tad bit disappointed when you realize Cyclops isn’t going to be there. Your disappointment fades into something else when you see who is there instead. Emma Frost is standing, waiting for you, and when she sees you she nods. “Good. You came. Come, we’re going to meet my squad, the Hellions,” and with that, she walks away, expecting you to follow. You hurriedly catch up.

> Do you want to talk to her about anything?
>>
>>43666284
Try not to fan boy, fan boy horribly
>>
>>43666284
>What exactly will I be doing on my squad? Besides training.
>>
>>43666284
>>43666301

Try to look straight in front of us, neither up nor down.
>>
>>43666284
>Can you really read minds? There's not much I'm not willing to believe at this point, but I'd imagine it gets quite tiring.
Or however a teenage male fanboy asks such a question.
>>
>>43666315
Don't ask out loud, THINK IT IN HER GENERAL DIRECTION.
>>
>>43666284
ask why we are following her
think about every possible variety of cheese there is to confuse her
>focus so hard on cheese that you tune her out and frustrate her
>>
Original poster of >>43666315
>>43666337
Correcting it to this.
>>
>>43666307
ask her this while fan boying in our mind then realizing she can hear us and panic all while trying to keep cool on the outside
>>
>>43666343
Or we could just fail trying not to think about why Emma Frost, the hottest person in the X-Men, wants us to follow her.
>>
>>43666337
>>43666347

No!

Think "Can you hear me now?" with a cheesy grin on our face.
>>
>>43666370
Bitting our lip and trying not to grin.
>>
>>43666369
no, cheese is the most madding food. cheese and all it's many forms are the key to success

just ask my old friend plagieus
>>
Hey QM, quick question, how longer you plan to run this session?
>>
>>43666536
Couple more hours at most. I'm getting pretty tired at this point, but I wanna wrap up the first day for the quest. .
>>
>>43666370
I like it!
>>
>>43666548
Well, I hope you are still running when I wake up.
in like 3 hours
>>
File: hellions.jpg (109 KB, 556x365) Image search: [Google]
hellions.jpg
109 KB, 556x365
You have a million different thoughts running through your head, all of which you try to forget about once you remember Emma Frosts’ power. You stare straight ahead, trying not to look at or think anything incriminating, and, in your best impersonation of a calm, reasonable person, you ask, “So, uh... what am I gonna be doing in the squad I choose?” Ms. Frost stops, and turns around, “Most of the time will be spent in class or some sort of training. Other than that, you’ll have a lot of free time to do with what you will. Also, occasionally there will be challenges and competitions between squads. You’ll be spending a lot of time with your squad, and chosen guardian, it’s best to choose wisely.”

Finally, she opens a door, and reveals a room where six other students are already sitting and eating. Most of them seem to be joking around with each other, although two of the students seem to be completely quiet. They’re all dressed in red and silver uniforms with the exception of the two of alone. Ms. Frost holds her hand out, “These are my Hellions. Hellions, this is the boy I told you about. Introduce yourselves.” The first one that steps forth is a boy with dark hair, and blue eyes. He has that pretty boy look going on, and holds out his hand with a smirk. “My name’s Julian, codename, Hellion. I’m the Field Leader. The girl made of metal’s Cessily, or Mercury. Guy made of rock’s Santo, or Rockslide. The normal lookin’ guy’s Brian, or Tag, and then you got Sooraya, Dust, and Kevin, or Wither.”

Emma frowns, “Julian, I didn’t ask you to introduce your teammates, I asked for the team to introduce themselves.” Julian shrugs, “Sorry, I’m just a natural leader.” Emma sighs and turns towards you, “Any questions?”

> What do you ask?
>>
>>43666658
>What can you do?
and
>Why would this be the squad for me?
>>
>>43666658
Santo, Mercury, Hellion
Truly this was the best squad

also
Why should I join your squad?
>>
>>43666658
It really is hard to focus on anything with Emma walking in front of you.

>Ask about their powers.
>Why should I join your team?
>>
>>43666699
>>43666705
>>43666719

Could we add "Sorry if that sounds a bit douchey." to the question of "Why should I join you guys?".

I know that we're potentially gonna be huge, but it still sounds pretty pompous.
>>
>>43666731
I'm on board with that
>>
>>43666731
Sounds good.
>>
>>43666731
I do hope we figure out what we're capable of, it could be anything from becoming light, to creating hard-light to being able to influence subatomic particles.

For those of you who aren't sci-fi nerds, we can make tachyons if we can do the last thing.
>>
>>43666781
I'm not necessarily a sci-fi nerd, but I am a quantum theories nerd.

Tachyons is my bonerbutton
>>
>>43666804
That or Neutrinos man
>>
>>43666818
Ready-made Bose-Einstein Constructs? Or would the opposite end of the spectrum (Yes, it's called Plasma) be more accurate.
>>
>>43666829
Probably plasma, I'd imagine the effect would be closer to lightning, except maybe having more control.
>>
>>43666839
Wait.

What if what we have is direct control over photons and the paths they take? Could we...could we think at light-speed by building a quantum computer in our head?
>>
>>43666861
Just think of what we could with more overt control over quantum entanglement.

Fucking FTL
>>
>>43666866
M...my...my boner...
>>
>>43666699
>>43666705
>>43666719
>>43666731

You pause, thinking for a minute. “I have two questions, and I hope this doesn’t sound too douchey, but Ms. Frost said I had to be careful picking my group, so... what are your powers, and why should I join your squad?” Emma nods, not seeming to mind your rudeness, although you can’t really measure the Hellion’s reactions. Emma explains the powers to you, Hellion having telekinetic abilities, Tag being able to “tag” someone and make them run away from him, Rockslide having a body made of stone that he can remove and throw as a projectile, Mercury having a body made completely out of malleable liquid metal she can control, Dust being able to transform into a dust cloud, and Wither decaying any organic material he touches.

As for your second question, you get a relatively simple answer from Hellion. “Because we’re the best squad in the school, everyone knows it, even if they are trying to pretend they don’t.” Mercury rolls her eyes, and Emma just tsks in disapproval. Emma turns towards you, and you assure her that you’re not ready to make a decision yet. She nods, “So, what squad do you want to meet with next? The Corsairs, the New Mutants, the Alpha Squadron, or the Paragons?”

> What do you choose?
> The Corsairs.
> The New Mutants.
> The Alpha Squadron.
> The Paragons.
>>
>>43666883
Let's try Alpha next.
>>
>>43666883
Corsairs!
>>
File: everythingisseen.jpg (12 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
everythingisseen.jpg
12 KB, 259x195
>>43666883
>> The Corsairs.

>>43666873
pic related
>>
>>43666883
> The Corsairs.
>>
>>43666883
Paragons
>>
>>43666883
>the corsairs
>>
File: corsairs.jpg (84 KB, 530x286) Image search: [Google]
corsairs.jpg
84 KB, 530x286
>>43667011
>>43666936
>>43666928
>>43666910

You decide upon the Corsairs, and Emma nods, a faint smile on her lips, “Good choice. Second only to the Hellions.” The hellions and Emma filter out, and a few minutes later, Cyclops and his squad enter. Cyclops stands off to the side, letting you get a good look at the team, and they introduce themselves. The three blonde triplets all bow their heads slightly at the same time, “Pleasure to meet you,” the first one says, “I’m Mindee, she’s Celeste, and she’s Phoebe,” the second one says, “We’re the Three-in-One. We’re psychic,” the last one says. Next, a boy completely covered in quills grins and gives you a thumbs up, “I’m Max, or Quill, whichever, man. I run fast and collect rings.” Cyclops gives him a look, and he sighs, “Alright, fine. I shoot quills, that’s my thing.” Then, a girl with almost pinkish skin and large, pointed ears steps up, and in a soft voice says, “Hi there, I’m Callie, or Druid. I control plant life and growth.” Finally, a blonde boy who looks a bit angry nods at you, “I’m Dallas, or Spectre. I can transform into a living shadow, and I have enhanced speed.”

Cyclops nods, seeming satisfied. “I should warn you, as headmaster and Field Leader of the X-Men, I don’t have a lot of time to lead the squad, so I’d be less involved than other guardians would be. Now, do you have any questions?”

> What do you ask, if anything?
>>
>>43667101
Shadow isn't gonna get along with us casting light everywhere.

>So what am I gonna do first now that I'm here?
>>
>>43667122
can't have a shadow without some light
>>
>>43667101
Just ask cyclops about what we'll be doing and what training is like, then we should probably see the other teams.
>>
so who are we going to waifu?
>>
>>43667172
Obviously the girl with complimentary plant powers.
>>
>>43667128
The ol' yin yang.
>>
>>43667172

I dunno.
>>
>>43667172
Armor, anyone?
>>
>>43667139
You shrug, “Not that many. I have a general question, actually. What will we be doing, and what’s training actually like?” Cyclops thinks for a moment, and then “Once you pick a squad, you’ll just go about semi-regular school. There’s not much in particular planned. And mostly, training is regular classes, just with more physical and fighting focus. Occasionally you’ll get a go on the danger room, or a competition with the other squads, but mostly, not much to worry about.” You nod, and Cyclops looks around, “So, what squad do you want to meet next? New Mutants, Squadron, or the Paragons?”

> What do you choose?
>>
>>43667253

Paragons.
>>
File: Mercury.jpg (30 KB, 300x419) Image search: [Google]
Mercury.jpg
30 KB, 300x419
>>43667172
>>
>>43667253
>Paragons
>>
>>43667253
>>New Mutants
>>
>>43667281
>>43667265

You make your decision instantly, and let Cyclops know you want to meet the Paragons next. Cyclops nods, and soon enough you’re in the room with the Paragons. You see Pixie, who seems just as excited as she was earlier, a boy with a flaming head, who you assume is Match, a half-wolf boy, who you assume is Wolf Cub, a boy listening to music, DJ, and two girls who don’t have all that many easily recognizable features. When you’re introduced, you realize the girl with the dark hair and the faraway expression is Preview, and the one that looks cheerful and bookish is Trance.

Their teacher, a woman with red hair and a scottish accent who identifies herself as Rahne, makes the introductions. Seeing as Pixie already told you about these people, this goes by faster. Rahne gives you a smile, “Any questions? We’d love t’have you on our squad, but there are a lot of great ones, Ah can understand why it’s a hard decision for you.”
>>
File: paragons.jpg (92 KB, 465x347) Image search: [Google]
paragons.jpg
92 KB, 465x347
>>43667373
Forgot pic.
>>
>>43667373
Thank them and let's see the new mutants
>>
hey OP, you might wanna call it here and pick it up tomorrow
>>
>>43667436
I'm gonna finish up meeting and have you guys pick a squad, I think I'm gonna skip Alpha Squadron though, so it's only the New Mutants left.
>>
>>43667447
There doesn't seem to be anyone here though, It'll last until tomorrow. I can keep it bumped
>>
>>43667459
Alright, I'll finish writing this last update, and then call it for tonight. I need to sleep anyway.
>>
>>43667383
You thank the Paragons, and finally, you’re ready to see the last team, the New Mutants. Dressed completely in yellow and white outfits, you’re introduced to a team of David, or Prodigy, a boy who absorbs the skills and knowledge of people around him. Sofia, or Wind Dancer, a girl who can manipulate the wind to let her fly. Noriko, or Surge, a girl who has electrical powers and super speed. Laurie, or Wallflower, a girl who was control over people’s emotions through pheromones. Josh, or Elixir, a golden-skinned boy with the ability to heal any wounds. And finally, Jay, or Icarus, a boy with wings and a healing factor.

After being introduced to the last team, the New Mutants exit, and all of the teachers return to the room. Cyclops clears his throat, “So. It’s time for you to decide on your squad, and preferably your codename.”

> What squad do you decide upon?
> The New Mutants.
> The Hellions.
> The Corsairs.
> The Paragons.

> What codename do you decide on?
> Photon.
> Spotlight.
> Lighthouse.
> Wisp.
> Other.
>>
>>43667503
>The Corsairs.
>Lighthouse
>>
>>43667503
> The Paragons.
> Lighthouse.
>>
>>43667503
>The Paragons
>Lighthouse
>>
>>43667503
> The Paragons.

> Photon.
>>
>>43667503
We might want to mention that we're not really clear on the depths of our powers, and can't exactly make a good choice based on who we might compliment. I'd say Paragons as we seem to have made a decent impression already.

Vote for Wisp as our codename.
>>
>>43667503
>> The Paragons.
> Photon.
>>
>>43667503
>The Paragons
>Photon
>>
>>43667503
The Corsairs
Lighthouse
>>
>>43667503
>> Photon.
>>The Paragons.
>>
>>43667503
>The Corsairs.
>Lighthouse
>>
>>43667503
>The Paragons
Photon.
>>
>>43667503
>The Corsairs
>Lighthouse
>>
>>43667503
>The Paragons
>Photon
>>
>>43667503
>The Corsairs
Lighthouse
>>
Did op died?
>>
>>43667503
Photon.
The Paragons.
>>
>>43667503
Corsairs
Lighthouse
>>
>>43667503
>> Photon.
> The Paragons.
>>
File: barely made it.png (107 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
barely made it.png
107 KB, 500x335
>>43667503
>Lighthouse
>Corsairs
>>
File: 1447566065148.jpg (183 KB, 656x425) Image search: [Google]
1447566065148.jpg
183 KB, 656x425
>>43667503
>> Photon.
>> The Paragons.
>>
>>43667503
> The Paragons
>> Photon.

All these fucking votes
>>
File: 1446446067651.jpg (33 KB, 412x232) Image search: [Google]
1446446067651.jpg
33 KB, 412x232
>>43667503
>Lighthouse
>Corsairs
>>
File: 1337382920830.gif (728 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1337382920830.gif
728 KB, 350x263
>>43667503
>> The Paragons.
>> Photon.
>>
File: 1444583203739.jpg (39 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1444583203739.jpg
39 KB, 720x480
>>43667503
>Corsairs

Lighthouse
>>
File: 1421819356740.jpg (45 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1421819356740.jpg
45 KB, 225x225
>>43667503
>> The Paragons.
> Photon
>>
File: DETERMINATION.png (10 KB, 387x447) Image search: [Google]
DETERMINATION.png
10 KB, 387x447
>>43667503

Corsairs

Lighthouse
>>
File: Skiesdefended.gif (2 MB, 360x229) Image search: [Google]
Skiesdefended.gif
2 MB, 360x229
>>43667503
>> The Paragons.
>> Photon.
>>
OP dying has worked wonders for this quest's popularity.
>>
File: why someone hates mutants.gif (5 MB, 532x300) Image search: [Google]
why someone hates mutants.gif
5 MB, 532x300
>>43667503

>Lighthouse

>Corsairs
>>
>>43667966
It's two guys having a samefag off
The Paragons
Photon
>>
>>43667988

Honestly it's just amusing at this point.
>>
>>43667992
It is pretty fun ,

I'm dying though, Truce?
>>
>>43668004

Truce.
>>
>>43667988
Oh, I know that but it's still more posts than the thread would get otherwise.

OP has obviously gone the way of the Dodo though.
>>
File: 1389585991915.gif (895 KB, 307x174) Image search: [Google]
1389585991915.gif
895 KB, 307x174
>>43668014
>>
File: 420 PRAISE IT.jpg (126 KB, 497x562) Image search: [Google]
420 PRAISE IT.jpg
126 KB, 497x562
>>43668021

I'd respond with a related GIF in kind, but I don't have any that fit.

Here's a vaguely related one, though.
>>
File: 1439009623160.gif (437 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1439009623160.gif
437 KB, 500x500
>>43668033
>>
>>43667503
HEY WAIT A MINUTE
What happened to Alpha Squadron?
>>
>>43668050
FUCK ALPHA SQUADRON, THEY SOME BITCH ASS NIGGAS
>>
File: shorty solaire.jpg (67 KB, 638x876) Image search: [Google]
shorty solaire.jpg
67 KB, 638x876
>>43668050

Who cares?
>>
>>43667503
Seeing that I proposed Lighthouse,

> Lighthouse

> The Paragons

After all, we know that Cyclops won't be there for us.
>>
>>43668196

But we'll be there for him, Anon.
>>
File: Monica Rambeau.jpg (83 KB, 442x350) Image search: [Google]
Monica Rambeau.jpg
83 KB, 442x350
Photon is already one of the aliases used by Monica Rambeau, also known as Pulsar, Spectrum, and Captain Marvel.
>>
>>43668355
>also known as Pulsar, Spectrum, and Captain Marvel.
Greedy as fuck, I think she can spare at least one of those names.
>>
>>43667503
corsairs
spotlight
>>
>>43668355
Kek, she took half the names we wanted.
>>
Alright, I'm back. Holy shit why did everyone show up just when I left to do other shit?
>>
>>43667503
>Lighthouse
>Paragons
>>
>>43668979
/tg/ loves nothing as much as a lost cause. Now write the fucking update.
>>
>>43668979
Holy fuck! QM is back!

>>43669014

Also this.
>>
File: By our powers combined!.jpg (714 KB, 900x1500) Image search: [Google]
By our powers combined!.jpg
714 KB, 900x1500
>>43667503
>31 replies
Would be rude not to add a few more.

>Spotlight
>Paragons
>>
>>43667503
If the ability includes capability to create light of various wave-length, I would suggest different codename:
>Spectrum.

Otherwise:
>The Corsairs
>Lighthouse
>>
>>43667503
> The Corsairs.
> Lighthouse.
>>
>>43667503
>The Paragons
>Photon
>>
File: wolfsbane.jpg (61 KB, 442x430) Image search: [Google]
wolfsbane.jpg
61 KB, 442x430
>>43667528
>>43667530
>>43667535
>>43667539
>>43667541
>>43667540
>>43667562
>>43667568
>>43667633
>>43667725
>>43667745
>>43667769
>>43667770
>>43667787
>>43667815
>>43667846
>>43667858
>>43667880
>>43667904
>>43667917
>>43667919
>>43667923
>>43667931
>>43667944
>>43667957
>>43667962
>>43667985
>>43667988
>>43668196
>>43668995

You nod, looking around at the teachers in front of you. It’s a tough decision, but soon enough you reach a conclusion on both fronts. “I’ve decided. I want to be part of the Paragons, and... I want my codename to be Lighthouse.” You glance down at your hand, which is glowing slightly again. Lighthouse sounds hopeful, heroic. It’s a proper name for a superhero, you decide, even if it may not be as cool as some other names.

Rahne can barely hide her enthusiasm, she seems truly excited to gain a new student. Cyclops nods, “I’ll go register you properly. Welcome to Xavier’s, Lighthouse. Hope you survive the experience.” With that, he leaves, and Emma leaves after him. You don’t need to be a telepath to recognize that Emma’s a little bit pissed you chose another team. Dani bows her head, “You made an excellent choice, Rahne is a truly caring guardian. Now, I’ll leave you two.”

Finally, it’s just you and your new guardian, alone. Rahne grins, “I’m so happy you chose the Paragons, I think you’re gonna be truly happy with us.” You nod, and she continues. “There’s a lot we need to cover. Before we begin, do you have any questions or concerns specifically?”

> What do you want to ask her, if anything?
>>
>>43669072
>I'm worried about my powers. I feel a little, lackluster, ironically. Is there any specific class/training program that let's me explore them more?
>>
>>43669072
"When do we start training?"

>paragon
>QM's waifu
>based scottish werewolf

Good job on making the only right choice guys.
>>
>>43669072
I've got nothing to ask
>>43669092
what made Paragon so popular? I'm surprised the vote didn't go with one of the teams with A Homless mutant member like Wither or Surge.

I'm actually curious, all of the members seem bland.
>>
>>43669138
I voted for Paragon because they seem the most normal actually. Means we have, no pun intended, more room to shine. At least that's my thinking.

Plus, we already met Pixie, so we have a connection there.
>>
>>43669138
Rahne is one of my favourite X-men, probably one of my favourite Marvel heroes.
>>
>>43669072
>Well, all I really do right now is glow. What do I do if my powers never get more...destructive?
>>
>>43669091
>>43669173

You nod, “Actually, I’m a little... worried about my powers. Cyclops explained that hypothetically, my powers had lots of potential, but I have no idea how to do anything beyond glowing. Is there some specific class I can take that can help me figure out how to actually do something?” Rahne smiles, pushing a lock of fiery red hair behind her ear. “I’m glad you asked. Yes, actually, Cyclops and Dr. McCoy have already prepared a class for you.” When you don’t immediately connect the name to anything else, she helps you out, “Dr. McCoy is Beast. He’s one of our most intelligent staff members, and he’s the one who theorized all this stuff about your powers.”

You nod, and she continues. “I know it must suck t’feel useless, but even if your powers never develop, there are a lot of good uses for it, even if they may not be as flashy as shooting laser beams.” You nod, feeling a bit better about your powers. You don’t know Rahne’s powers, but she seemed to at least understand something like you do. Rahne stands up when you don’t ask another question. “Well, there is a simulation we can run you through with the team, to see how you stand properly. We can go straight there, or if you’d prefer, we could try to meet up with Dr. McCoy first.”

> What do you want to do?
> Meet Dr. McCoy.
> Rush to meet your team.
>>
>>43669199
>> Meet Dr. McCoy.
Don't want to look useless in front of the team, let's see if we can't improve our abilities and then go to the simulation.
>>
>>43669199
>Meet Dr. McCoy

No reason to not understand our powers as best we can and get some things to practice before putting them to use in a simulation we're probably not really ready for.
>>
>>43669199
> Meet Dr. McCoy.

Let's see what are we going to do and how before we try to be Lasgun Lad.
>>
>>43669199
>Meet Dr. McCoy.

Show me potential omega-class jubilee powers.
>>
File: beast.png (360 KB, 430x600) Image search: [Google]
beast.png
360 KB, 430x600
>>43669236
>>43669248
>>43669292
>>43669298

You let Rahne know you want to see Dr. McCoy, and Rahne nods, leading you into some sub basement, and then inside some high tech laboratory. Inside, you hear a man’s voice gently humming to himself. Stepping further inside the laboratory, and cautiously avoiding the clutter, you see a... large, furry blue man, reading some sort of novel and hanging from the ceiling by his feet. Once he sees you, the Beast jumps down, grinning widely. “Well! It’s you, this is marvellous. I’ve wanted to see you ever since I heard of your powers. Could you show them to me?” You do as he asks, but he doesn’t even watch, his face glued to the screen of some machinery.

“Oh my stars and garters. I was correct in my hypothesis, I believe! You, my dear boy, have control over the wavelength and frequency of light, alongside your own production of light. That has the potential to be a very, very powerful thing. For now though... you can’t do much can you? That’s alright, I was tinkering with something that you may find useful.” He rummages through a pile of tech, before pulling out... an average looking Paragons uniform. “I’ve made some modifications to it, it should allow you to have better control over your powers, and, soon enough, with some lessons, it’ll be useless, because you’ll be able to do all this yourself.” He hands it off to you, and both the teachers turn away, letting you get changed.

When you let them know you’re finished, they turn back, Rahne seems pretty happy to see you in the uniform, and Beast just keeps grinning. “Wonderful. Now, show a display of power, focus on the light in this room, do anything you want with it. Brighten it, darken it, change the colour. Try any of it.”

> What do you try to do?
>>
>>43669355

> Rave Lights, change their colours randomly and fast.
>>
>>43669386
Disco like it's the 80's!
>>
>>43669355
Change the Colour of the light in the room to blue
>>
>>43669386
>>43669355
Seconded.
>>
>>43669386
red blue geen get the basics then strobe
>>
So, does this mean we could potentially control the entire EM spectrum? Could eventually fux with x-rays and infrared?
We might need some sweet goggles too . . .
Damn you OP, we could've been photon in the Corsairs, but you made us lamename in the lameclique!
>>
>>43669464
We Ultra now, using UV to cancer our way up in criminy.

I Proposed Lighthouse ._.
>>
>>43669484

I don't mind lighthouse really, but I'm shallow enough to base our name on our physical attributes.
We buffman? Lighthouse. Trackstar? Photon.

Although if >>43669464 is correct, then >>43665437 might have been a neat option as well.
No regrets now though, only dreams, the hivemind has spoken.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.