[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Young Demon Familar Quest 7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 1
File: Young Demon Familiar Quest.png (2 MB, 1000x804) Image search: [Google]
Young Demon Familiar Quest.png
2 MB, 1000x804
Previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47427589/
Char Sheet: http://pastebin.com/gccDj2ef

Iris Miller
I stare at the nonsense scribbles and meaningless runes constantly writing themselves down through the tome of hungered knowledge. I wonder what it's actually telling me, if Mali isn't lying it's probably isn't being very polite about it anyways. Why am I still even looking at it this thing anyways? I can't read it or even hope to without my familiar's eyes, I'd be getting more done by staring into the darkness around me for all the time I've been looking at these...disturbingly thick and skin like pages. I sigh, tracing my near useless fingers down the pages, along the still drying ink.

A smile manages to creep onto my face as I slowly draw faint lines and swirls with the ink. Now I wonder how this book will react to that. Before I can even move my wings away from the pages, they start turning so quickly they nearly tear themselves from the binding.

I tilt my head inquisitively as dark red ink starts to scrawl itself out on the page, looking more like drawn threats than any language, mortal or not. And the same ink starts to pour out of the pages, so I calmly set it down away from anything that can stain and watch it, seeing if it will do anything else this...strange.

Oh no, it's just shutting itself like a child stomping away in a huff right after throwing a tantrum. Part of me still wonders what it was trying to scream at me. It's a shame, it probably had some pretty choice insults to throw at me, and now they're gone, wasted into its pages and reused for ink.

I sigh and fall back onto my back, holding my wings up so I don't end up laying on them, heaven knows how uncomfortable that is.

The air is warm, and so is the thin darkness all around me...and Mali isn't awake yet, so I have to assume it's still morning, since the little imp usually has the energy to rise with the sun and fall with it.
cont
>>
>>47544385

And that means she should be waking up soon. My lips curl into a smirk, and I feel my fangs pressing down on my lower lip. That's wonderful, I can finally stop being bored with nothing up here, or at least get her to see if those hopefully colorful insults are still some where in the book's pages.

I sigh and sit back up, Well if I'm right at least...maybe I should just wake her up and brighten up my day a bit quicker.

"Mhmm" Karla clears her throat over my shoulder, and I slowly glance around covering my ears as I see my eldest sister standing in the darkness "I've been wondering what you've been doing up here all alone...sorry if I disturbed anything"

"How long have you been up here?" I ask sullenly, wrapping my wings around myself as I stand up and face her

"Oh you know I'm not the kind to spy, especially on my youngest sister" She says sweetly, ruffling my hair as she looks around my "room" "I just came to check on you is all"

She frowns as I lose my posture, which makes her step closer to me, looking worried.

"Please tell me you remembered to take some blood" She sighs sadly, running her hand through my hair, making me blush in embarrassment

"A whole pint" I sigh, trying to get her hand off my head without using my wings "and thank you for checking, but I'm really just...doing some important research up here and"

"That's the same excuse Mizuki uses when she's reading dad's old dirty manga" Karla says flatly, making me smack my head as I remember who I stole that excuse from

"But I am researching" I say puffing my chest out, trying to keep my tone and not giggle "Its just...well my assistant is asleep, so I'm taking a bit of a break, per say"

Karla's eyes slowly turn behind me, and I follow her, looking over my shoulder to see Mali.

"She sleeps?" Karla says, sounding legitamtly shocked by this "revelation" "didn't think she needed to"
cont
>>
>>47544392

"I don't think she does, but I think she thinks she does" I say shrugging as Mali curls up, whimpering as her wings wrap around her like a protective blanket "Understand"

"I do" She says nodding slowly as she walks over to my bed and sits on the edge, looking down at the "sleeping" demon curled up on it "She looks so peaceful like this...reminds me of when you were a baby"

What do I say?
[]There's another reason you came up here
[] You're more embarrassing than dad.
[] Well if you really want to see something, treat her like a kid.
[]....Say want to watch some movies..with everyone?
[] Well I was just about to wake her up to send her back out or study with her again.
[] KARLA! *Switch to controlling Mali*
[] That's because she never lost herself, she's still just an innocent girl in the body of a demon...well mostly innocent.
[]Careful, she might bite.
[] how is mizuki doing anyways?
[] write in
>>
>>47544408
>[]There's another reason you came up here
>[] Well I was just about to wake her up to send her back out or study with her again.
>[] That's because she never lost herself, she's still just an innocent girl in the body of a demon...well mostly innocent.
>[] how is mizuki doing anyways?
>>
>>47544408
>[] You're more embarrassing than dad.
>[] That's because she never lost herself, she's still just an innocent girl in the body of a demon...well mostly innocent.
>>
>>47544408
>[] Well I was just about to wake her up to send her back out or study with her again.
>>
>>47544408
>[] Well if you really want to see something, treat her like a kid.
>>
>>47544408
>[]Careful, she might bite.
>>
>>47544408

Heyo HM, hope you had a good weekend!
>>
>>47544408
>[] Well if you really want to see something, treat her like a kid.
>>
"That's because she never lost herself" I say, walking over to my bed as Karla messes with Mali's wings, lifting one of them up and gently stretching it out, smiling like a mother "She's still just an innocent girl in the body of a demon"

Karla turns and looks over at me, frowning just enough to get her point across to me

"Well mostly innocent" I sight, shaking my head

"Yeah it has to be hard having your body replaced with...something else entirely" Karla says sadly "But...this is a better life for her isn't it? judging from what you've told me at the least"

"I think so, she seems to like it...but she's hard to read even at the best of times" I say shrugging "But I was just about to wake her up to send her back out or study with her again so"

"Oh we can yet her sleep a bit longer can't we?" Karla chuckles, gently laying Mali's wing over herself again "We never seem to have the time to just...talk anymore"

"There's another reason you came up here isn't there" I groan, as Karla frowns meekly, looking oh so much like "dad"

"Yeaaaah" She says, getting up, holding her hands in front of herself like a proper lady "Mom's been...twitchy about how much time you've been spending around that book, I don't think she trusts it to be honest"

"Oh, so she's done treating Mali like she needs to be on a leash then?" I ask, pushing my glasses up with my wings

"Oh you know how she is, she's seen and done things neither of us will ever see or do...hopefully" She says softly "She's probably right about the book and I bet you the only reason she doesn't like Mali is because of...what kind of demon she is"

"Yeah" I sigh nodding slowly "Or because she isn't part of the family"

"That could also be what it is" She says chuckling "But Mali is like oil to her water"

"I know" I say as Mali rolls over, grumbling in her sleep "I also know for a fact she's just worried about me, like you are"

cont

>>47544551
Besides a bit of stress due to my grades, it was decent
>>
>>47544826
"You're the youngest, of course we're worried about you" My oldest sister sighs "You're just..vunerable, and most girls your age don't have demons prancing around them, even ones that are...well like Mali is"

"Or any girl" I say, smiling "don't get me wrong I see why mom treats her like she does...I just don't like it"

"Neither do I, but she'll come around eventually I'm sure" Karla says happily "if only because she realizes she isn't dangerous...to you at least"

"Or the rest of the family" I say just as happily "Also speaking about family, how's mizuki doing anyways"

"She's reached the point of her latest obsession with making a shrine...I think vera is helping her sneak out of the castle" Karla groans, crossing her arms over her flowing red dress "Or Mom, or dad....anyone but Alexander or me really"

"Well I've been up here, so I haven't been a partner in her crimes" I chuckle quietly "Well, it was a nice talk but.."

"You have things to do, I know, I know" Karla sighs, walking away as she slowly starts to turn to blood and seep through the floor

What do I do?
[] Wake mali up
[] *Mali vision*
[] Ask Karla is we should do a family movie night
[]go and check on mizuki myself
[] think of what I should have mali do
[] go back to reading
[] go outside for once
[] write in
>>
>>47544908
>[] think of what I should have mali do
>[] Wake mali up
>[] *Mali vision*
>>
>>47544908
>[] Wake mali up
>>
>>47544908
>[]go and check on mizuki myself
>>
>>47544908
>[] Wake mali up
>>
>>47544908
[] Ask Karla is we should do a family movie night
[]go and check on mizuki myself
[] think of what I should have mali do
>>
>>47544908
>[] Ask Karla is we should do a family movie night
>[] Wake mali up

Putting my suggestion in before hand for something silly like Flubber.
>>
>>47544908
>[] Wake mali up
>>
>>47544908
>[] Wake mali up
>[]go and check on mizuki myself
>
>>
"No, I just had an idea how we could get mom to calm down around mali" I say happily, sitting down on my bed as My eldest sister stops, drops and rivulets of blood slowly flowing back into her as she reforms and solidifies back into herself.

"...Hmm" She says, sounding rather curious, as her red eyes twinkle in the darkness like stars "well that is pretty important isn't it"

"Well, She first really...got attached to dad when she watch movies with her right?" I say, sounding like vera with how much joy I have in my voice and tone "So do you think she might start getting along with her if we got everyone together for a big old family movie night"

"Thought about that, it's worth a shot" She says shrugging as she starts slipping through the floor, her legs already merging into a pool of blood "Could go horribly...but life isn't life without risks"

And with that, she's gone, leaving me alone to my thoughts. Mostly on how I should do this, since Mali is already terrified of my mother. I know she'd go if I asked her to, but that seems a little too simple..far too simple. Besides I need to get everyone else there first....and it might be worth studying or..sending Mali to do her "thing"

I sigh, and gently push her shoulder.

And instantly, her pale and milky skin lights up as she gasp and thrashes around, colors, mostly reds washing over her skin like ink in water, or a moving painting.

"Huuuuh?" She groans, yawning as stares up at me.

What do I tell her to do?
[] get my family for the movie night
[] go do demon things *Switch perspectives*
[] translate the book
[] give me a hug
[] make me breakfast
[] send her on a snipe hunt
[] write in
>>
>>47545254
>[] translate the book
>[] give me a hug
>>
>>47545254
[] translate the book
[] give me a hug
then
[] make me breakfast
>>
>>47545254
>[] translate the book
>>
>>47545254
>[] translate the book
>[] give me a hug
>[] go do demon things *Switch perspectives*

Wonder what would happen if we wanted a slumber party and Mali invited Big Sister.
>>
>>47545292
Layla would probably eat Big Sister, to be honest. And not in the way Big Sis would enjoy.
>>
>>47545254
>[] translate the book
>[] make me breakfast
>[] send her on a snipe hunt
>>
>>47545254
>[] translate the book
>[] give me a hug
>>
>>47545254
>[] give me a hug
>[] make me breakfast
>[] translate the book
>>
"Give me a hug" I say teasingly, and her eyes instantly shoot open, her pupils flashing between various symbols as she wraps her arms and wings around me, barely covering my chest due to how small she is.

I smile and pat her on the head as her colors shift to an array of mostly hues of pink...is that how she blushes now? Strangely adorable.

"Did you wake me up just to do that?" She asks, still sounding half asleep and slurring her words as her pupils turn to the vague shapes of a bed "Not whining...just"

She yawns, and nearly falls off of my bed as I get off of it. She bolts up right, her wings flapping to keep her up as I walk over to the still smoldering book on the floor.

"Sorry" I say as she glares at me, not saying a word, at least until she goes back to smiling

"About what? your bed is always trying to throw me off of it" She giggles as she follows me, almost like a cat "So I'm guessing you want me to read for you again then, master"

"Oh don't act like it wasn't' I sigh as I carefully push the book over to her "And yes, I seem to have struck a nerve"

"I can see that" She says meekly as she slowly walks over to the now ink soaked book "Do you think you could stop screaming and just open up"

the book flies open, spraying ink everywhere as Mali looks at the page.

"It's mostly threats with...what I think are supposed to be insults" She says slowly, from a foot away from the book "they could just be angry doodles for all I know"

"Thank you Mali" I say sweetly, ruffling her hair as she smiles as innocently as she can.

What do I do
[] give her a job *what*
[] *Switch to mali*
[] start trying to set up the movie night
[] insult the book some more, to see what happens
[] mess with mali's wings
[] write in
>>
>>47545651
>[] *Switch to mali*
>[] insult the book some more, to see what happens
>[] mess with mali's wings
>>
>>47545651
>[] start trying to set up the movie night
>>
>>47545651
>[] *Switch to mali*
>>
>>47545651
>[] *Switch to mali*
>>
>>47545651
>[] *Switch to mali*
>>
>>47545651
>[] *Switch to mali*
>>
>>47545651
>[] start trying to set up the movie night
>>
>>47545651
>[] *Switch to mali*
>[] give her a job *what*

Just let her sing for a while. Seemed like she liked that from what she said last time she was out.
>>
]>>47545934
Seconding.

Was trying to remember what random job thing to give her, before letting Mali do her thing.
>>
"That book really is useless without you" I say coldly, as the little imp's eyes go wide, her pupil's turning into exclamation marks for a second as the book starts to shudder and shake around.

"IRIS!" She shouts trying to rush to close the book as it starts spinning and spitting out bits of paper and drops of ink, the spaces between the scales carved into the front burning with a light as red as my family's eyes

I laugh and grab the back of her wings, pulling them out as she tries to hold the book down, or maybe kick it away from us.

"Come on" I say calmly as the book manages to lift itself off of the ground "it can't hurt us, it's just throwing a tantrum"

"But it's still getting ink everywhere" Mali groans, mumbling something under her breath that makes her blush...though that could just be the colors shifting around her face
_
Malizeral/Alice
_

I groan, as my master holds my wings out, and the book screams a lot of very...very crude and kind of disgusting insults at her. Including the oh so creative "No armed oaf". Honestly I have half a mind to bury this rude book, if it wasn't for how useful it was.

It eventually goes back to acting like a book, and iris sighs

"See?" she says, almost smugly as she lets go of my wings, letting them fold back up on my back

"Yeah, still it made a real mess" I sigh, hearing drops of ink slowly dripping down to the floor

"Oh well, its just some ink, at least it didn't get on the other books" She says calmly "Besides, there's nothing really up here to mess up now is there"

"Well you a point there master" I say happily, smiling as I walk towards the book, steeping in a pool of the strangely cold ink...it's like stepping into a frozen puddle.

I turn around, and see Iris walking towards the hole leading to the house proper.

"Er" I gasp as I try to catch up with her "Where are you going?"
cont
>>
>>47546147

"Oh...well I thought we'd try to do that movie night we talked about...and I need to get my siblings away from...whatever they're doing" She says shrugging her wings, her shirt nearly falling off of her, before she adjusts her wings and it falls back onto her.

The darkness wraps around her as she starts walking again, barely missing a step from talking to me.

"Feel free to help me if you want to, Mali" She says happily "Or...just have fun waiting for me to finish, your choice really"

....I'm not good with choices though.

What do I do?
[] Go and help her
[] go into the kitchen with Snack
[] explore the dungeons
[] go to town and look for demon things to do
[] visit my old home
[] sing in the graveyard
[] try to do normal people things
[] Seek out the ice demon
[] write in
>>
>>47546216
>[] Go and help her
>>
>>47546216
>[] go into the kitchen with Snack
>>
>>47546216
Help with Snack making snacks
>>
>>47546216
>[] Go and help her
>>
>>47546216
>Go and help her.
Nothing says we can't flutter away if need be right?
>>
>>47546216
>>
>>47546216
> Go and help her
Time to be a good familiar.
>>
>>47546216
>[] Go and help her

Next time we get a free day I wanna see if she wants to come with and visit our old home though.
>>
And I really don't want to have a repeat of what happened last time I went out...just yet at least. And besides, I would like to help her out, since that is the only reason I'm in this fantastic castle in the first place.

And I really want to watch some movies and relax.

So I follow her through the darkness, seeing her fangs glint in the shadows as she smiles, turning around to look at me just before she drops out through the floor. And I follow her a second later, leaping through the hole. I flip around, staring up at the ceiling as I let myself fall, feeling the excitement pumping into my heart through my veins, waking me up and making me feel alive.

I grin madly as I finally let my wings out and twist around, barely missing the ground as I soar up, and slow down enough so I can land without breaking anything.

"Sooo" Iris says, barely missing a beat as I land next to her "It's probably going to be a bit of a hassle to get all of them...away from what they're doing, so if you're going to help me...we should probably split up, just to make this go a little faster"

What do I do?
[] Keep following her
[] Convince vera to go to the movie
[] convince alex
[] convince mizuki
[] convince Layla and Maria
[] pout
[] write in
>>
>>47546703
>[] convince mizuki
>[] convince Layla and Maria
>>
>>47546703
fuck it, lets go for the scary one.
>>
>>47546703
>[] pout
>[] Convince vera to go to the movie
>>
>>47546703
>Convince Vera
Lets talk to our helpful companion on all things animalistic and instinctual. What could happen there?
>>
>>47546703
[] convince mizuki
>>
>>47546703
>>
>>47546703
>[] convince mizuki
>[] pout
>>
>>47546703
>[] pout
>>
>>47546703

Maybe it'll be a hunting movie!
>>
"Yeah, we probably should" I say nodding as she starts to jog up the stairs as quickly as she can without arms "So who are you going to get, just think I need to know so we don't accidently ask the same person"

"Oh, well I'm going for alex, and well he has mom's stubbornness, so it'll probably take me awhile" She says, looking down at me from the walk ways along the walls "Since he's practically always doing some sort of "Work", So you probably don't have to worry about that"

"Oh" I say nodding, turning away as she runs into one of the halls "Okay"

Well, I don't really know anything about her other siblings...and her mom scares me...so I'll just have to go with Vera, the only who I actually "Know" more the others. Besides, she's sort of like me isn't she....now I just...need to find her room.

What do I do?
[] follow my nose 1d20+sense
[] just shout her name until she comes out
[] Ask one of the servants
[]Try to lay a trap for her
[] Wander around
[] write in
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>47547046
>[] follow my nose 1d20+sense
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>47547046

Animal instinct shall guide us!
>>
>>47547046
>[]Try to lay a trap for her
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>47547046
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>47547046
>[] Ask one of the servants
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>47547046
>[] Wander around
>>
Rolled 11 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>47547046
>[]Try to lay a trap for her
The key word here, is try. And lets try and make it a relatively harmless one.
>>
Where is her room? I tilt my head as I stand in the middle of the hall, listening to one of the maid's slowly scrubbing the floor, cursing under her breath. I try my best to ignore her so I don't end up staring against my will again.

Well okay, what do I know about Vera? She likes to hunt, she really likes to hunt. So it makes sense for her to be on the ground floor right? But where? there's at least five different halls down here, and I'm pretty sure all of them branch off into guests rooms and storage.

I sigh and close my eyes. Well, maybe if treat this like a hunt, I can find her. And seeing as how...well feral she is, I'm guessing she usually follows her nose.
_
19+2= 21= success
_

I sniff the air, slowly walking along. First I smell soap, and chemicals. I wince, and turn away from the maid, and start walking a bit faster. And soon I smell blood but...most of this castle smells like blood. So I slow down, and take a little longer to take in the smell of it. I keep sniffing around until, I smell sweat and dirt mixing with in the pungent stench of freshly spilt blood.

Oh yeah that's....why did the floor just squish. I slowly open my eyes, fighting my way through hesitation.

"Aaah" I whimper as I see the carpet under me is practically a marsh of blood. I'm in one of the darker corridors, and this one...has no paintings or armor, or weapons.

Just heads tied to the walls, skins stretched out along it. I swallow my fear, and slowly walk down it, trying to not count the sword marks on the walls, and the old arrows stuck in the stones of the walls.

this whole place reeks of blood and old musty dirt. It's almost like she's marked her "territory" with everything she's killed, unlike her brother, or her sister. I keep walking, hearing my heat thudding in my chest, and the rug squishing under my feet
cont
>>
>>47547481
I whimper, my wings wrapping around me as my skin dulls down to a boring and plain milky white.

This hall is pratically wrecked, except for a single door at the end of it, which besides some grass seeming to grow out of the sides of it, looks practically pristine.

Well it did, before I noticed the blood covering it.

Well that has to be it. I walk up the door, and knock on it.

And it swings open, and vera is staring down at me. I gasp, she's not wearing..oh wait she is, she's just so covered in blood I couldn't tell her clothes apart from her.

She blinks and smiles, wiping blood from her eyes.

"Oh" She says softly "Sorry demony, I was cleaning some deer, gutting them and such and...couldn't find my skinning knife.

I try not to look behind her, and I try even harder to ignore the ripped apart animals covered in ribbons of ruined fur.

"I used my teeth" She says laughing as her cat ears perk uo "Turns out, horrible idea, but it was fun so...er, yeah....want some?"

"Noooo" I say slowly shaking my head "I don't like raw meat...really?"

"Oh you just haven't tried it" She says grabbing my arm, blooding dripping down it as she pulls me into her room, which doesn't have anyfloor.

It's like she tore it out so she could sleep in grass. Which she probably did.

What do I do?
[] tell her about the move night
[] Shake my head
[] Turn the deer into something I like 1d20+potential
[] Whhhhhy
[] Mumble and blabber in panic
[] pull my arm free with my three other ones
[]write in
>>
>>47547629
>[] tell her about the move night
>>
>>47547629
>[] Whhhhhy
>[] Mumble and blabber in panic
Crazy sister is crazy. But it is adorable, so whatever. Changing into something will likely just get her to shove it down so...Time to eat raw deer I guess...
>>
>>47547629
>[] Whhhhhy
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>47547629
[] tell her about the move night
[] Shake my head
[] Turn the deer into something I like 1d20+potential
Cherry candy
>>
>>47547629
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>47547629
>[] Shake my head
>[] Turn the deer into something I like 1d20+potential
>>
>>47547629
>[] Whhhhhy
>>
I try and open my mouth to say something to try and stop her from doing this to me. But I can't seem to find the words, and my tongue isn't listening. It rolls out of my mouth, making it even harder to talk right as I start to panic and blabber, mumbling the few I manage to speak even somewhat clearly.

And Vera just thinks it's hilarious, as she practically shoves my head into some part of the mangled mess of the deer. Warm blood washes into my mouth and I stumble back, sputtering and gasping, trying to rub the taste off of my tongue.

"Huh" she says calmly, looking down at me, her ears twitching as her tail flicks back and forth "Guess you really didn't like it then, eh demony"

"I told you" I groan as I somehow manage to get back onto my feet "why did you have to do that?"

"Seemed fun?" She says, shrugging "Why did you come here anyways Demony?

"We're going to have a move night" I sigh, holding my tongue in my hand "I was trying to ask you if you wanted to come"

"Ooooh, sorry" She giggles, ruffling my hair, getting blood all over it as she skips past me "Guess I should've listened then...hey how bout I make it up to you"

What do I say"
[] How about no
[] can you help me get mizuki out of her room
[]...does it involve more raw deer?
[] Please no
[] Er...I think Iris could use some help with your twin
[] write in
>>
>>47548122
>[]...does it involve more raw deer?
>[] can you help me get mizuki out of her room
>>
>>47548122
>>
>>47548122
>[] Er...I think Iris could use some help with your twin
>>
>>47548122
>>
>>47548122
>[] Please no

Just no more deer okay? Pretty sure raw meat can make you sick anyway.
>>
>>47548122
>>
>>47548122
>>
I stare up at her as she grins happily, blood dripping down over her eyes and fangs again as she just keeps on smiling, her tailing flicking back and forth as I try not to look back at where I just managed to get my face out of. I'm going to regret this aren't I?

"Can you help me get mizuki out of here room?" I ask slowly, wincing as Vera smirks wickedly

"Big sis?" She asks, leaning towards me, licking her lips "Oh, she's easy, that's barely a favor, trust me, I already have a plan"

"Does it involve more raw deer?" I ask meekly

"No, Mizuki doesn't eat real food" Vera groans, sticking her tongue out "besides blood of course, no if we wanted to lure her out, we'd need to get her latest obsession for the bait...Or you could distract her and I just drag her out with some rope...or bribe her, honestly there's plenty we can do here...so want to do a spot of kidnapping?"

What do I say?
[] No
[]...no offense, but she's pretty big, how would you drag her anyways?
[] what would we bribe her with
[] You can...I don't want to get in trouble for that
[]Lets just try and convince her first okay
[] write in
>>
>>47548406
>[]...no offense, but she's pretty big, how would you drag her anyways?
>[] what would we bribe her with
>>
>>47548406
>>
>>47548406
>[]Lets just try and convince her first okay
>>
>>47548406
>>
>>47548406
>>
>>47548406
>>
I don't manage to say anything as I follow her down the hallway, my mouth agape as I try to figure out how I'm supposed to react to her just plainly saying something like that out of the blood. And she walks backwards, looking down at me with the same smile as I try to figure out what to say to her, my tongue feeling a bit heavier than it usually is for some reason.

Yeah just going to ignore that, like anything else weird I used to see.

"No offense, but she's pretty big" I say slowly as we walk into the main hall sort of room "How would you drag her out anyways"

"With rope, I may not look it, but I am pretty strong" She says flexing...very unconvincingly as she smirks like a cat

"And she has a giant spider for half of her body" I say flatly as Vera frowns and twists around crossing her arms with a huff

"You may have a point there, Demony" she sighs as she starts hopping up the stairs "Besides practically everyone would get mad if I just pulled her into the room like that...and if I kidnapped that one girl for her, haaa"

"Well what could we bribe her with?" I ask as I try to keep up with the cat eared princess

"Sweets, pillows, anything from that one shop" She says, slowly rocking her head like the ticking of a clock "Blankets that aren't torn to pieces so easily...anything really"

"Lets just try and convince her first okay" I say as I feel something grab onto me and shriek.

Vera laughs and pulls some weird white stuff off of my arms

"Hey calm down, she just in a bit of a tantrum right now" She says, holding the stuff in front of her eyes "it's just webbing she put up to keep people away from her room"

And then I look down the hall, and see that it's covered in various sloppy spiderwebs, big enough to catch a man, let alone a little imp like me.

"Well come on" Vera purrs "One of us needs to do the convincing"
cont
>>
>>47548883

What do I dO?
[] let vera do it
[] turn the webs into candy 1d20+potential
[] make a long stick to brush them out of the way 1d20+potential
[] try not to get caught in them 1d20+agility
[] Go and talk with Mizuki myself
[]go with Vera together
[] Ask vera if she could clear the webs away
[] write in
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>47548904
>[] turn the webs into candy 1d20+potential
>[] Go and talk with Mizuki myself
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>47548904
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>47548904
>[] try not to get caught in them 1d20+agility
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>47548904
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>47548904
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>47548883
>>
>>47548977
Probably should reroll that, not so much to reroll today most likely anyway
>>
>>47549002
yeah and we really regretted the last one we didn't reroll. I'd rather not have mali end up mizuki's new obsession due to a crit fail.
>>
>>47549002
I agree. Feels like we won't be doing our demon duties today.
>>
>>47549153
Well that was different because this one costs us nothing and that one would have cost us permanent favour.
>>
>>47549174
True, true.
>>
Reroll.
>>
>>47549174
Want to spend demonic favor?
[] Yes, candy wonder land, still angry mizuki
[] No, dragged into room but angry mizuki
>>
>>47549297
>[] Yes, candy wonder land, still angry mizuki
>>
>>47549297
>>
>>47549297
>>
Roll 1d20+potential then
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>47549385
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>47549385
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>47549385
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>47549385
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>47549385
>>
"Wait, I'll just go and talk to her" I say waving my hand lazily, as Vera leaps away from the webs with an odd smirk "since I'm so short I'll probably have an easier time getting through them, right"

"Maybe" Vera says, getting down on her haunches and staring down the hallway as I try to step over one of the webs on the edge of the hall, and manage to get over it.

But, the rest of the webs are a much..er well there isn't enough room for me to get through them all.

I sigh, almost growl as I grab one, well I've done this before, it shouldn't be too hard to...I pull my hand back the second I touch the web, on instinct. And it tugs back.

I turn and try to shout, but end up screaming as I'm dragged along the floor, and through at least half of the webs in the hall judging from how sticky it gets.

And it's actually kind of fun.

I start to laugh, as pink smoke flows out of my lips, flowing over me, and all of the webs still behind me
_
17+7= 24 Success!
_
And I stop.

"Awww" I sigh, looking behind me at the open door, past all the strands of solid sugar and cotton candy.

And it all breaks apart, shattering as I stand up.

I look behind me and see Vera still laughing, her tail twisted around her leg. She shrugs and tries to look innocent when she notices that I'm staring at her.

And I nearly jump out of my skin as I hear the door behind me creak open. And there's no one behind it, it just the start of a maze of book shelves and webs.

Vera makes a go on sort of motion, and so I do, dragging my feet as much as I can, and as soon as I step into the library covered in webs, I feel like I'm being watched.

T..this place looks, like a crazy person lives here, names are scratched into the sides of the shelves, and the walls, and pictures hang from threads. All of them have two holes near the edges, and lip stick doodles drawn on them.

Part of me wishes I just got dragged in here so I wouldn't have seen all of this. Not to mention everything is dusty, and
cont
>>
>>47549599
the few windows I can see high on the ceiling barely let any light in, they're so crisscrossed with webs.

"Whhhhhhy" A moaning voice, barely sounding human cries out...it sounds a bit like the three demon I've met "Why why why"

Some dull thuds ring out.

"Ow" Mizuki whimpers cutely, her voice going back to normal as it echos around me

I giggle and stop as I hear clattering around and above me. So I just start jogging through the book cases

"Are you" mizuki says, deepening her voice again "in my room"

And she drops down in front of me, her red eyes empty and cold, her ink black hair hanging down as she stare at me, looking a little...embarressed that her trap didn't work out.

What do I say?
[]....Iris told me to cheer you up
[] Well I remember you were grounded, and thought some candy would cheer you up *quietly* don't eat me
[] We're going to watch some movies, that's why
[]....SO...why aren't you allowed to leave again
[]You're a lot scarier without your sisters around
[]I got looost
[] Well see ya, I have familiar things to do, ehehe
[] write in
>>
>>47549681
>[]....Iris told me to cheer you up
>[] Well I remember you were grounded, and thought some candy would cheer you up *quietly* don't eat me
>[] We're going to watch some movies, that's why
>>
>>47549681
[]....Iris told me to cheer you up
[] Well I remember you were grounded, and thought some candy would cheer you up *quietly* don't eat me
[] We're going to watch some movies, that's why
>>
>>47549681
mission comes first
>>
>>47549681
>[] Well I remember you were grounded, and thought some candy would cheer you up *quietly* don't eat me
>>
>>47549681
>[]....SO...why aren't you allowed to leave again
>>
>>47549681
>[]....SO...why aren't you allowed to leave again
>>
>>47549681
>>
I stare at her, and for a moment, I swear I'm staring down the brausr, the way the air seems to sour and grow cold around her as she motionlessly stares me through, almost like I'm not here and she's looking past me.

"Iris told me to cheer you up" I say happily, or trying to sound happy at least, my voice just cracks and it comes out more like a squeak than anything else

"Really?" She asks, as the center of my forehead starts to ache.

"Well I remembered you were grounded, and thought some candy would cheer you up" I say nervously as she tilts her head, as I realize what I just said.

"So why are you here?" She asks slowly, her voice raising as she pushes her nail against her chin

"We're going to watch some movies" I say turning around to try and get out of here as fast as I can "that's why"

"Why?" she asks again, grabbing onto my shoulder tightly "Are you here?"

"eeer"

What do I do?
[] tie what I said together with an excuse
[] RUN to avoid this 1d20+agility
[] iris told me to come
[] I felt bad for you
[] movie night
[] Vera help me!
[] Just ignore her question and keep walking
[] write in
>>
>>47549966
>[] tie what I said together with an excuse
>>
>>47549966
>[] iris told me to come
>[] I felt bad for you
>[] movie night
>>
>>47549966
>[] iris told me to come
>>
>>47549966
>[] iris told me to come
>>
>>47549966
>[] iris told me to come
>[] I felt bad for you
>[] movie night
>Try not to cry, Cry
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>47549966
>[] RUN to avoid this 1d20+agility
>[] movie night
>>
>>47549966
>[] iris told me to come
>[] I felt bad for you
>[] movie night

Okay, so a survival horror rom-com with a smidgen of food lust. Time for Zombieland!
>>
>>47550301
>Zombieland
Yes.
>>
"Iris told me to come get you for movie night" I run, trying to brush her hand off with all four of my hands as she tilts her head and leans closer, squinting at me, looking suspicious as all hell because of that slip of the tongue I made just now "Cause she thought it'd cheer you up"

She leans closer to me, dropping down from the ceiling, her eyes slowly filling up with a determined glint. Her fangs sink through her lower lip.

"Hey hey, she isn't lying, sis" Vera nearly shouts as she comes running into the room, the blood covering her now at least dried up a bit "We're having a movie night and...well Iris went off for Alex I'm guessing, so you want to come or are you still mopping around here"

Mizuki glares at her, and chews on her finger, blood dripping out of her lips as she seems to think on the answer for awhile, as Vera pushes herself in front of me.

"But she said" the big scary spider woman whines, sounding like a little girl with how shy she's sounding all of a sudden

"Yeah?" Vera asks, interrupting her older sister

And the air starts to fill with lust,but it's different from the other bits of the sin I've tasted before.

What do I do?
[] sneak away
[] leave vera to deal with this, and see how Iris is doing
[] Go find where Layla and maria are
[] I accidentally said I instead of she, is all
[] write in

>>47550351
>>47550301

Love that movie
>>
>>47550369
>[] leave vera to deal with this, and see how Iris is doing
>>
>>47550369
>[] sneak away
>>
>>47550369
>>
>>47550369
>[] sneak away
>>
>>47550369
>[] I accidentally said I instead of she, is all
Not voting for it but where?
>>
>>47550469
Here
>>47549681
It was one of the choices that had the most votes.
>>
>>47550369
>[] sneak away
>>
Yeah not going to stick around and deal with this, plus I'm sure Vera can... make her stop acting like she is right now. They're just sort of silently stare at each other. Hope they forgot I was here. I look around and slowly creep out back the way I came in, listening for them to say anything, but they don't say a single word as I leave.

I sigh as I step over the door frame, and feel like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders suddenly.

I wipe my forehead and shake my head.

"Well that was a little scary" I chuckle to myself as I try to skip around and not step in all of the candy coating the floor "wonder how iris is doing right now"

I walk into the bright hall way, and nearly run right into her. Or alex rather.

The black haired cat tilts his head and crouches down to look at me

"I got off work for this" He sighs, as Iris leans over his shoulder with a very vera like smile

"Had to practically drag him away from the guard house' Iris says happily as Alexander frowns

"I just got in to" He groans, before he smirks, even more like his twin sister "But I guess even I need a little relaxation sometimes, so long as it happens quickly"

"So, how'd your efforts go?" Iris asks, getting off of Alex's shoulders

"Got Vera and...maybe Mizkuki?" I say shrugging

"Oh..wonderful that just leaves mother and father" Alex says flatly, his ears twitching "She sounds rather upset"

"How can you tell that?" I ask as he stares down the hall way

"She isn't saying anything" He says quietly

What do I do?
[] Go with these two to convince there parents
[] take the job to get snacks
[] ask if anyone else could come
[] Go to the tv room and choose the movie
[]Ask why Mizuki's room was so full of crazy
[] write in
>>
>>47550666
>[] take the job to get snacks
>[]Ask why Mizuki's room was so full of crazy
>>
>>47550666
>[] Go with these two to convince there parents
Welp, here we go.
>>
>>47550666
>[] take the job to get snacks
>>
>>47550666
>>
>>47550666
>>
>>47550710
>>47550731
>>47550736
we're much better off getting snacks, besides Layla hates us.
>>
>>47550666
also, those trips are worrying.
>>
"Well we should probably go see if mom and dad want to join us, even if Mizuki isn't going to show" Iris says calmly, brushing her wing down Alex's shoulder as he stares down the hall way seriously

"Yeah, it'd only be polite" He says with a nod as he turns to start walking down the walkway "and you know they'd both say yes, I could just go alone"

"Yeah, but Mali needs to meet dad" Iris says wrapping her wings around herself, and I start to follow them, dragging my feet as much as I can

"Not going to say why that is a bad idea" Alex says flatly, checking one of his swords as he walks along

"Oh I know, but really, if she likes her than mom will" iris says angrily, Alex glances at her on the blade of his sword.

"And if she doesn't?" He asks

"Well, she's tough isn't she?" Iris says with a nervous chuckle, sending a chill down my spine as we start walking down the hallway to the throne room, the massive golden doors with silver inlays of cats and a long haired angels petting and playing with them.

A single old butler stands outside of the door, and bows to us as we approach him.

"One moment please" He mummers as he moves to try and push the door open.

What do I do?
[] hide behind iris
[] hide behind alex
[] try to make up an excuse to leave
[] open the door myself
[] comfort magic cookies 1d20+ potential
[] write in
>>
>>47550955
>[] try to make up an excuse to leave
>[] hide behind iris
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>47550955
>[] hide behind iris
>[] comfort magic cookies 1d20+ potential
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>47550955
>[] hide behind iris
make our eyes as big as possible, appeal to maria's predilections.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>47550955
>[] hide behind iris
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>47550955
>[] hide behind iris
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>47550955
>[] hide behind iris
>>
"Hey I just remember I left something In Mizuki's room" I say nervously as I turn to leave, wringing all four of my hands as I go.

"Mali" Iris says softly, glancing over her shoulder at me "Come back over here please, I know you're scared, but mom isn't going to do anything to you"

"Well anything that would kill you at least" Alex says cooly, smirking slightly as the old man struggles against the door, slowly managing to force it open

"Alex stop scaring her" Iris hisses as I slowly walk over to her, and hide behind her legs "You're just grumpy I took you away from work aren't you"

"Maaaaybe?" He says, smiling like the rest of the millers do as he shrugs, nearly getting smacked in the face by a ball made of those orange crystals my creation magic makes "Whaat, I'm being honest here"

"You can lie you know" Iris huffs, wrapping herself in her wings

"But I hate doing so" Her older brother says plaining, holding his hands in front of himself like he's going to some ceremony.

I wiggle my fingers around, making them glow pink with magic as I try to get myself some comfort food as the door finally creeks open, and the old man wheezes, sliding out of the way.

"Your children mi'ladies" He says quietly as the doors seem to pull themselves open the rest of the way, and I see weird...glowing strings in the air.

Iris closes her eyes and groans as nearly blinding sunlight from two massive painted windows washes over us.

"Forget blood again sister?" Alex asks as he strides into the room

"No, just...not used to that much light" Iris mumbles as she follows him, forcing me to go in as well.

I try not to drag my feet as I walk inside and see the single throne.

The brausr is laying on it, looking more like a massive cat made into a person than...well a queen. She stares, like a deer caught in a headlight...whatever that is..never understood that saying really.

The patterns on her fur shift, and...wait she's sitting on someone's lap...I didn't even notice her behind
cont
>>
>>47551305
Well, Layla, since she tends to demand my attention whenever she's in the same room as I am.

She has a kind, soft sort of round face, and is the same sort of pale as Iris, and not the tan of the rest of the millers. Her eyes are just as red as the rest of them, however. She has a pair of red glasses over them, and her hair is long and black, and is an absolute mess, looks like she was being licked by a dog or something. She...I

She isn't what I expected, she's too normal? I guess, I mean Karla is to..but she wears dresses and This Maria, is just wearing an old looking hoodie, tattered and a sun bleached green.

"Oh, sorry" Alex says bowing "didn't know you two were cuddling"

Layla turns and makes a weird sound before she freezes up, her...wife? giggling as she does so.

"Hey" Iris says walking forward as I try to pull her back, whimpering "We just wanted to see if you wanted to watch some movies with us"

Layla glares at me, with the same look in her eyes that Mizuki had. Before she slumps over as Maria scratches her behind the ears.

Iris smirks smugly, and then goes back to her usual half frown.

"Oh don't be like that honey" Maria says, so sweetly my teeth start hurting "Why were you so worried about her, look at her she's so tiny"

"I imagine it has to do with what she is father" Alex says calmly

"What?" Maria asks, tilting her head with a wide, very unmillerish smile "A demon...but you ate two of those didn't you Layla"

Eh?

"Oh no" Iris mummers as Layla smirks very millerishly, staring directly at me

eh?!!

Roll 1d20+willpower vs fear
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>47551446
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>47551446
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>47551446
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>47551446
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>47551446
Oh demon jesus, walked right into the web of the spider, again.
>>
Rolled 2 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>47551446
ooooh boy...
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>47551446
>>
>>47551446
>is just wearing an old looking hoodie, tattered and a sun bleached green
Oh, Maria got Laylas hoodie now?
Well i guess she doesn't fit into it anymore, but interesting it still exists after a century.
>>
14= not enough
_
My eye twitches as all the heat and energy leaves my body, and I crumple to the ground, covering my head with my upper arms and my wings on instinct, curling up to be the smallest target I can manage as the brausr laughs and laughs.
_
Iris Miller
_
Mom keeps laughing as poor Mali tries to hide under her wings. She'd probably have a heart attack right now if her body still worked like that. I glare at mother as she keeps laughing, as dad looks confused as to why anyone could be scared of her lovely.

"Huh, didn't even need to get off of the chair this time" Alex says chuckling, before I glare at him and he shuts up.

"Laylaaaaa" Dad says angrily, pulling on mom's tails, making her yowl and whimper quietly, almost sounding like Mali is right now "What have you been doing to our little girl's familiar"

"Nothing" Mom says meekly, looking very out of character as she curls up, and gets her ears pulled in response, making alex cover his own.

"LAYLAAAAA!" Dad says much louder, making mom whine and roll over onto her back.

"I already told you Mariaaaaa" Mom says batting her hands in the air, trying to play the cute cat card that Vera abuses oh so easily "I didn't do nothing to her"

I giggle, making mom turn bright red as she looks betrayed, looking in a panic as Dad presses her face against her's, making mom freeze up and fall limp in acceptance of her fate.

"I may have done a little to scar her...mentally?" Mom says sheepishly, trying to look away

"Why?" Dad asks happily

"Accident" Moms says shrugging, smiling as dad kisses her, before smacking her on her forehead

"Then stop making it worse" Dad says cheerfully, Mom sighing in relief as she brushes her face against hers "You knew what you were doing"

"Noooo I didn't" Mom says, acting as innocent as she can

"You at least abused it" dad huffs

"She is right mother" Alex chimes in, as Mom sighs and wraps her ghostly wings of smoke around herself "You did use her fear as leverage"

Cont
>>
>>47551646
"Oh I've always done that and no one has complained before" Mom groans, her twin tails curling around her leg

"From what you told me, they never had the chance to complain" I say, she glances over at me, tilting her head and closing her eyes

"I can think of twenty people who did" She says happily, smiling widely

"That doesn't matter sweetly, and this is different, she isn't" Dad says a bit bluntly, before pausing to find the right words "You know, dangerous"

Mom says nothing, as dad bribes her with pets and scratches, making her blush deepen in shade and hue.

"She really isn't" I say happily as Mali continues cowering "even if she had the stomach to be, she's just an imp"

"Fine" Mom says quietly, making me and Dad grin.

"good, now go make up" Dad says

Ahhh crap, and it was going so well

What do I do??
[] say why that is a bad idea
[] cover my ears *switch to mali*
[] Maybe...wait until mali is calmed down
[]Oh no
[]Well this is going to be entertaining
[] sprint out of the room so I don't go deaf
[] hold the imp
[] write in
>>
>>47551720
>[] Maybe...wait until mali is calmed down
>>
>>47551720
>[] cover my ears *switch to mali*
>>
>>47551720
>[]Oh no
>[] say why that is a bad idea
>[] hold the imp
>>
>>47551720
>[]Oh no
>[] hold the imp
>>
>>47551720
>[]Oh no
>[]Well this is going to be entertaining
>[] cover my ears *switch to mali*
>>
>>47551720
>[] hold the imp

Was sure we had 15, not that I expected a 15 to be what was needed.
>>
>>47551803
forgot to add will
>>
>>47551720
>Mom says nothing, as dad bribes her with pets and scratches, making her blush deepen in shade and hue.
Maria is love and life as always.
>>
"Oh no" I squeak as Mom fazes off of the throne and stretches almost reluctantly.

She starts to walk over to me and mali, and I hold my wings up, shaking my head as much as I can stand.

"Maybe" I say slowly as I pick up the shivering imp, and hug her close to myself "wait until Mali calmed down, She'd only get more scared if you...tried to reconcile with her now"

"Awww" Mom sighs sarcastically"I was looking forward to it to, we would've been the best of friends to"

"Oh..well yeah I could see that" dad sighs "Well, we should choose a movie to start it off with"

"Of course darling" Mom says joyfully, following dad as she gets off of her throne.

"Well, I was expecting her to start foaming at the mouth, like that one fellow who thought it was a good idea to throw a rock" Alex says, his voice turning harsh at the end "Well come on sister, father will want us to help choose"

"OF COURSE I WILL!" Dad says happily

What do I do?
[] give mali a task to calm her nerves *switch to her? y/n*
[]Choose the movie
[] check on vera and mizuki
[] get snacks
[] look out the window
[] Try and make mali come to enough to talk with dad
[] write in
>>
>>47551949
>[] Try and make mali come to enough to talk with dad
>>
>>47551949
>[]Choose the movie
Then
>[] check on vera and mizuki
Then
>[] get snacks

Bring Mali with since she can cook.
>>
>>47551949
>[] get snacks
>>
>>47551949
>[] get snacks
>>
>>47551949
[] check on vera and mizuki
[] get snacks
[] Try and make mali come to enough to talk with dad
>>
>>47551949
>[]Choose the movie
Zombieland
>[] give mali a task to calm her nerves *switch to her? y/n*
have her make snacks
>>
>>47551949
>[] give mali a task to calm her nerves *switch to her? y/n*
get some sin to eat /n
>[] look out the window
>>
>>47551966
>>47551980
>>47552012
>>47552019
>Wanting to torture Mali more
>>
>>47552038
"dad" refers to maria, not layla, maria's usually pretty chill unless its "maria"
>>
>>47552038
Why would talking to maria be torture?
>>
>>47552067
>>47552071
Jealous Layla
>>
>>47552081
Layla has no reason to be jealous. And she is not really someone who gets jealous easily.
>>
"But we should get some snacks first" She continues, making mom sigh angrily and shake her head "Sweetie, why don't you and alex picks some movies out while we're gone"

"Okay maria" Mom says quietly as she stomps off towards the 'living" room "come on Alex, they shouldn't be wrong right?"

"Of course not mother...maybe we'll meet karla on the way" My brother says happily as he follows mom down the hallway as I walk a little faster to catch up with dad

"Don't be long" Mom says as I walk past her, before she vanishes down the twisting hall way.

Dad sighs, and smiles happily as I walk next to her, and I end up smiling as well.

"SO what did she do to that lil thing anyways?" she asks, gently patting Mali on the horns, making her freeze up.

"Met her during one of her bad days" I say while I try to get Mali to calm down enough to talk with mom, running my "Hands" though her hair

"Oh...I could see why that would make her so scared of her, what did she do to her anyways?" She asks, leaning a little closer and adjusting her glasses to get a better look at her "Neat skin though...like a lava lamp or...Jojo"

Dad strikes a pose and I try not to laugh, as she cackles happily.

"Knife through the skull to bind her to me, pretty sure it had to be done...couldn't really figure it out with how fast kimberly left" I say as Mali starts to breath less like she's drowning

"Not the worse thing she's done, you have to admit" Dad says shrugging "Still, must've been terrifying for the poor girl...what kind of demon is she anyways"

"Look at her, what do you think?" I ask laughing as we walk down the stairs towards the kitchen

"....cuddles?" Mom says smirking "But I'm going to guess, lust, since she looks like a lil succubus...you know, except for your pajamas"

cont
>>
>>47552165
I nod, as Mali's pupil's return, rolling through several numbers before she slips out of my hands, rubbing her head and looking dazed.

She groans and looks around, confused.

"Heeeey" Dad says, leaning over her "Sorry about that, feeling alright now..

"Mali" I say as we walk into the kitchen

"Oh hey sis, and pops" Vera says, sitting on one of the stoves, kicking her feet back and forth, as Mizuki sulks in the corner, drinking a blood bag "getting snacks to eh"

"...better than I was?" Mali says, still sounding a bit out of it

"Mhhm" dad says, making a beeline towards the chips and sodas hidden in the fridge

What do I do?
[] make mali make some snacks
[] find the cat nip
[] *Switch to mali*
[] Make dad eat something more healthy
[] stock up on blood bags
[] try to make wrap or something
[] POPCORN
[] write in
>>
>>47552247
>[] make mali make some snacks
>[] *Switch to mali*
>[] Make dad eat something more healthy
>>
>>47552247
ask, though, don't use compulsion, maybe get everyone to chime in on what snacks they'd like mali to make.
>>
>>47552247
>[] *Switch to mali*
>>
>>47552247
[] stock up on blood bags
[] POPCORN
[] try to make wrap or something
[] ask mali to make some snacks
[] *Switch to mali*
>>
>>47552247

>mali accidently makes healthy snacks for Maria with lust honey
>[distressed layla noises]
>>
>>47552247
>[] POPCORN
popcorn with blood caramel
>>
>>47552247
>[] ask mali make some snacks
>[] POPCORN
>[] stock up on blood bags

>[] find the cat nip
hahaha, no way that could go wrong
>>
"Dad" I say sternly, as Vera watches both of us intently, smirking impishly as Dad turns around with a soda bottle between her fangs and several bags of chips under her arms.

"Whaaa?" She asks, tilting her head as she tries not to drop any of her snacks, while mizuki reaches for another blood bag, looking like she's still upset about being locked up in the house again.

"Don't eat stuff like that, you know it isn't good for you" I huff, trying to wrestle the bottle of coke out of her mouth.

She bites down on it and shakes her head.

"Ahm arrredi ead" She says happily, trying to pull the bottle out of my hands

"She has a point, dear sister" Mizuki says sullenly.

"what did she says?" Vera asks, opening up several doors

"Mali" I sigh as Mom continues to fight with me "do you think you could make some snacks?"

"Oh, of course I can" She says happily, her skin a rolling mess of yellows, oranges, purples and blues, before it changes to a new set of colors "What do you all want, I can make anything...I think, just mostly made sweets"

Dad lets go of the coke bottle and grins happily.

"Chocolate, cherry filled ice cream" She says happily "with warm fudge chunks, salted chips, and toffee bits"

I sigh and set the bottle down, as she smiles triumphantly as Mali goes to do her magic.

"Coffee" Mizuki mummers "With blood...and cream, and sugar"

"Beef wellington" Vera chimes in, kicking her feet back and forth

What do I do?
[] talk to one of my sisters
[] get mali and dad to talk about something
[] ask for something as well
[] Help mali 1d20+my potential
[] go wait for them in the living room
[] tease mizuki about her choice
[] Beef wellington? really?
[] find the cat nip
[] Ask for a repeat of dad's choice
[] write in
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>47552585
>[] talk to one of my sisters
>[] Help mali 1d20+my potential
>>
>>47552585
>[] ask for something as well
>[] talk to one of my sisters
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>47552585
>[] tease mizuki about her choice
>>
>>47552585
>[] get mali and dad to talk about something
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>47552585
[] talk to one of my sisters
[] get mali and dad to talk about something
[] ask for something as well
[] Help mali 1d20+my potential
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>47552585
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>47552634
whoops forgot my roll...
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>47552585
Just rolling.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>47552585
>[] tease mizuki about her choice
>>
I am out early after casting my vote. Will catch the ending in the morning. Good thread Headmaster. And have a good one anons.
>>
>>47552665
>>47552655
>>47552648
>>47552624
What do you ask for/ make?
>>
>>47552696
Malted blood balls
>>
>>47552693
Night anon

>>47552696
Ah sorry, I wasn't really sure what iris can/likes to eat besides sweets so i kinda hoped to find out this way. But she liked pudding IIRC, so we can go with that.
Try making the beef for Vera, could be a challenge
>>
>>47552696
Some sort of Fruit Tart. You can make the joke with Blood Orange. But any type will do.
>>
>>47552715
That too. Wanted to take a QMs choice to give us something extra for Iris. But I'm not picky. Everything else suggested has been fine.
>>
>>47552696
Blood pudding?
>>
>>47552789
I considered that, but then I remembered its a real thing and not all that tasty.,
>>
>>47552696
Are most of the souls that died in Rome and the Vatican still there? It would definitely be great to get those in a far distant future.
>>
Mali stares up at me, tilting her head as she crosses all four of her arms.

"Soo?" She asks smiling happily

"Oh I'll just help you with it, since I have magic to you know" I say happily, making her smile a little wider as I walk over next to her to get to "Cooking"

"So what are you going to make darling?" Dad asks, looking curious about my magic

"Probably a fruit salad" I say shrugging "Maybe with some congealed blood for sauce, mixed with vinegar to make a sauce, maybe a bit of wild rice as well. "

"Eeeergh" Vera and Mali groan, as pink mist starts to swish into a one of our cups, slowly browning and condescending into some steaming coffee

"Oh come on, it's healthy and tasty, and actually fills me up" I sigh as I start to try to work my magic, scooting a bit closer to Mali "Say, dad...what's your favorite ice cream"

Dad closes her eyes, and takes her glasses off as dramatically as she can.

"Chocolate" She says happily

"Oh, I like blueberry" Mali says happily "And vanilla, or everything"

"Everything is good, just need to be careful with the flavors" Dad says as Vera's beef wellington appears with a ding, and I try to focus a bit more on my magic to make my meal come true, dad watching a bit closer, making me feel a little nervous.

I take a deep breath and sigh.

And smell to acidic aroma of vinegar, as a bowl of mixed salad coated in thick, almost black red blood nearly drops onto the floor, before dad catches it

"Here you go Iris" She says happily "And by the way, there's this wonderful, just great site that sells ice cream you designs, maybe we could make a national flavor some day, or one for all of us and your mother's.."

Dad frowns, her eyes going empty for a second before she grins happily, as she gets her treat.

"OOooh, thank you thank you" She says happily, eating a big spoon full of the very...messy looking ice cream, a I try and not make a mess with the fork...damn these wings
cont
>>47552841
If they haven't moved on or turned into something
>>
>>47552841
If doing it in Brausburgr had a chance of attracting angels, I don't want to risk that in the Vatican.

Not anytime soon anyway.
>>
>>47552856

What do I do?
[] force dad to try mine
[] steal a bit of her ice cream
[] switch to mali
[] Keep them talking by asking what flavors they would make
[] forget the fork, just use my fingers
[] rush to get to the living room before alex chooses something boring
[] write in
>>
>>47552871
>[] force dad to try mine
>[] Keep them talking by asking what flavors they would make
>[] forget the fork, just use my fingers
>[] switch to mali
>>
>>47552871
>[] rush to get to the living room before alex chooses something boring
>[] switch to mali
>>
>>47552871
>[] steal a bit of her ice cream
>[] forget the fork, just use my fingers
>>
>>47552871
>[] write in: Have mali feed me
>>
>>47552871
>[] rush to get to the living room before alex chooses something boring
>>
Still, even if I have to balance the fork all weird like this, it tastes good enough to be worth all of the hassle, at least twice over. I eat another mouthful, the blood is a bit...off though, but that's probably because the fact it isn't fresh...might not be human actually. Cow?

"Not liking your salad Sis?" vera says teasingly as Mizuki gets drunk on her coffee, blushing and giggling happily, her usual demeanor melting away

"Nah, just got the blood wrong I think" I sigh, shaking my head, as Mali and Dad happily chatter on and on about ice cream, mostly flavors and how it's best to be eating

"Well" Dad says suddenly "if you don't like it you can have mine if you want sweetie"

"I said it's good" I huff, stuffing the next fork full of it into her mouth, making freeze up then smile, as she takes the fork from my hand, which I am actually glad about, since I don't have to worry about it now "See?"

"Hm, it's alright, not as good as this though" She sighs, trying to hand my the fork back, but I'm already just eating the salad with my fingers

"No, no I don't need it" I sigh, she frowns and I take a deep breath "So...if you would make a flavor, which one would you make?"

"Layla" Dad says, as she opens the door, mali blushes and so does vera, and so do I the second I get it...if she was talking to me

"Basilisk" Vera says cheerfully as we walk into the room, Vera sitting between mom and alex, with the remote in her lap

"What are you talking about?" She asks as mom practically leaps into dad's arms, nuzzling against her happily

"Ice cream we'd like to make" Vera says calmly, a look of disgust passing on Alex and Karla's face

"Nooo" Alex says softly, shaking his head

"...like their meat" Karla says covering her mouth

"Ooooh yees" Vera says, sitting next to and leaning against her twin, as he shakes his head

"You're sick in the head, dear sister" Alex says, flicking her ear as both of them, and mom start purring
cont
>>
>>47552871
>>
>>47553090

"Says the man who cuts me up all the time" Vera says trying to sound innocent, when she's the one who usually causes that

"You're always hunting me, don't even think to complain about that"Alex groans as Mizuki collasps against the couch, still drinking her coffee

"Coffee ice cream, with coffee chocolate bits and blood...an poki" She says, slurring her words heavily

"And you mali?" Dad asks, making mom hug her a little tighter

"Oh...hmm, uh, Caramel, burnt cookies, strawberries, Vanilla...with honey" Mali says, her eyes turning pink for a second

"Much better than yours vera" Alex yawns

"Don't make me take your eye again" Vera hisses

"...want to go after the movie?" Alex asks cockily, before vera throws a pillow at both of them, and their eye glaze over, as they start fighting for the pillow

"That should keep them quite for a bit" She sighs, as Mom hides behind dad, glaring at the pillow with a crude cat face sewn onto it "Soo...what are we watching first"

Choose
[] Princess X princess first season
[] Magical girl the last order: New world
[] Hellsing Abrigged
[] Van helsing
[] The wandering samuria
[] Zombie land
[] The dragon's birth
[] Layla
[] write in
>>
>>47553159
>[] Magical girl the last order: New world
>>
>>47553159
>[] Zombie land

Covers all the necessities.
>>
>>47553159
>[] Zombieland
> Or Samurai Jack
>>
>>47553159
>[] Hellsing Abrigged
Only real option.
>>
>>47553159
>[] Princess X princess first season
>showing your kids your lesbian cartoon porn
Oh Maria.

I admit I'm curious.
Though I always thought Last Order was the name of Elis season, not of the show.
>>
>>47553159
>[] Zombie land
>>
>>47553159
>[] Hellsing Abrigged
Seems fitting
>[] Layla
NO WAY THAT COULD GO WRONG GUYZ

I'm too easy for bait...
>>
>>47553204
it is.
>>
>>47553159
>>
>>47553239
>animus are still running in the post-apocalypse
Huh, kinda wondering what happened to the nips here anyway.
>>
>>47553295
Well...maybe you'll see, or after the thread

also
1= zombie land
2= MAGICAL GIRLS
>>
>>47553331
>>
>>47553331
>>
>>47553331
>2= MAGICAL GIRLS
Naughty naughty Maria.

Also sorry HM but I'm crashing to. Thanks for running!
>>
>>47553331
>>
>>47553331
I dunno, I don't know what Zombieland is and don't really care, but magical girls makes me feel like it would spoil things and I still hope it comes back one day.
>>
>>47553159
>with honey" Mali says, her eyes turning pink for a second
How lewd Mali.
>>
>>47553361
as do I, But I have trouble doing college with just three quests. I do want to bring it back some day though.
>>
>>47553376
>as do I, But I have trouble doing college with just three quests
Sure, I'm grateful for you even juggling those three quests, thats already a lot. Plenty of QMs are way less consistent doing only one than you have been with juggling up to, what 4-5? At points.

Hope college goes well for you too.
>>
"Well, I want to choose" Dad says happily, reaching over and grabbing the remote with a grin on her face, as Karla shrugs and leans back, watching Vera and Alex struggle over the cat nip laced pillow.

I lean back, and mali crawls next to me, looking at the screen in amazement, as she always does around this sort of stuff. I frown as I look down on her, as she beams and grins widely, flapping her wings as Dad switches through our library of movies and subscriptions.

"HA!" Dad gasps, nearly making me fly off the couch in reaction, she starts stomping her feet, her wings rising out of her back as chokes mom into a hug, practically screaming in joy "IT'S BACK"

"Oh...this" Mom sighs, smirking madly as she sees the thing on the screen...oh its that magical girl anime mom loves so much "thought they died long ago"

"Order never dies" Dad says happily as Karla tries to stop Vera from biting on alex's ears, looking like she regrets giving them the pillow now

"Whaz talking bout?" Mizuki groans

"Oh just an anime me and momma used to watch when we were Iris' age" Dad says happily, come on we got to watch this....wait this is a...eeeee"

"Well, looks like we're going to be watching this for a while" Karla sighs, as Mali tries to ask a question, but seems to give up and just let herself be confused as dad opens the description up.

And I will admit I get a little curious as well.

"Episode 1: the return of the dream: THE WORLD HAS CHANGED, MONSTERS OF GAIA COVER THE WORLD, AND HUMANITY ACCEPTS THEM, AND THE MAGICAL GIRLS HAVE FOUND THEMSELVES THRUST INTO THIS STRANGE FUTURE, THE DESTRUCTIVE SAVIORS OWN INNER MONSTERS SERVING AS DISGUISES IN THIS BRUTAL AND CARELESS NEW REALITY, AS THEY AND OTHER GIRLS TRY AND FIND A PLACE IN IT, FROM THE MANSION OF MIN THE DREAM COMES FORTH, NOW SAY IT WITH ME...."

"1, 2, 3 RELEAAAAAASE" Dad shouts as she hits play for the first episode
cont

>>47553390
I do to. going to try and learn German next semester
>>
>>47553489
>I do to. going to try and learn German next semester
Viel Glück damit.
>>
>>47553489
Mali turns to me as a far too loud and opening theme starts to play. She looks confused as to what's going on, as a girl with black hair, that looks like a more tired version of dad dances on to screen with a girl with twin tails.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2XKyvxdbyc

"Is this from that one store in the city?" She asks tilting her head as she turns to the screen, as a girl with strangely pink hair, and one with brown hair, and another that reminds me of mizuki all march after the first two, followed by two rather scary looking ones, that...kind of look like marla's pictures, at least with their expressions.

And then they start turning into humanish monsters.

I shrug.

"I don't know but...looks well animated" I say smiling as dad continues losing her mind.
_
an hour later
_

"WHY CAN'T I DO ALL OF THAT" Mali growls as the girl like dad, Elizabeth screams

"COMET BEAM, CHARGE!"

As the screen flashes red, and hurts my eyes, I can't see what's going on on it right now

"I..well I don't" I say trying to explain to her that this is just some silly anime shenanigans, as mom rolls on the carpet, dad playfully holding the cat nip pillow against her face

"Well that was...good wasn't it" Karla says, trying to wrestle the pillow away from dad as Mom giggles drunkenly

"Yes it was" Mali says happily "Looks awesome...are there anymore episodes"

"Well...they're coming with more next week" Dad says as lays ontop of mom, to pin the pillow between their bodies

"Dammit" Mali sighs, shaking her head "So..what do we do now?"

"Watch more movies once everyone calms down" I say sighing, as Mizuki hiccups and giggles, with her face buried in her coffee cup...her forth one

>>47553504
Thanks

ALSO FUCK, I wanna make a new Magical girl quest now...dammit

anyways we'll end here
I'll answer questions
and I've archived
>>
>>47553594
Thanks for running HM.

>>47553594
>LSO FUCK, I wanna make a new Magical girl quest now...dammit
Hahaha

Wait, so they're working from Mins mansion now?

...A crossover would be bad right? I mean..
>>
>>47553594
Thanks for the session.

Actually this session made me wonder, have the kids met "Maria", or I guess has Iris?
>>
>>47553594
Actually what happened with Nipland now? And I suppose the region where Eli lived that she now has to use her monster forms as disguise?
>>
>>47553612
If I did do it, I'd rework the system to work with this one, and mark the restart of powers as new magic and such.

also yes, a cross over would be bad, since Min like's putting lust demons in closets.

>>47553632
Well, mix modern japan with the asiant continent from modern monster, add a hundred so years, and a family of doppelgangers *cough cough*

>>47553621
Iris has not
Mizuki has seen her the most.
the others haven't much
>>
>>47553658
>since Min like's putting lust demons in closets
I was seriously expecting for a while Big Sis to talk about having excaped some crazy witches closet decades ago.

>>47553658
>Mizuki has seen her the most.
Why that

Does Iris know "Maria" is a thing?
>>
>>47553658
>Iris has not
>Mizuki has seen her the most.
Because she is the one she emphasizes the most, or because Mizuki drices Maria up the wall?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.