[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could SUPER QUANTAL MECH KING GREAT MAGNUS beat the Eldrazi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Could SUPER QUANTAL MECH KING GREAT MAGNUS beat the Eldrazi?
>>
Only in your wettest tentacle mecha dream
>>
>>47524496
Yes. Annihilator would almost certainly be ruled as a card effect in yu-gi-oh, so he'd be immune to that. Magnus would probably be at leasy RUG, but even Emrakul isn't immune to creature effects, just spells, and none of the others have protection vs. targeted shuffle effects.

Purely from a stats perspective, going by percentages, 400 ATK in yugioh (1/20 of starting LP) can be thought equivalent to 1 power/toughness in magic. On such a scale, Magnus would be a 9/8, which is smaller than all the Eldrazi titans, so just on that metric, in combat, he'd lose, if say, he ran out of XYZ material.
>>
>>47525830
What does RUG mean?
>>
>>47525830
Makes sense, what about SUPERDIMENSIONAL ROBOT GALAXY DESTROYER?

>>47526141
Red Blue Green. I dont even play Magic and I know this.
>>
>>47524496
>>47525830
What if he gets his sword?
>>
>>47526640
12(or 13, depending on how you round)/5 with an effect that's not really relevant to creature combat. Trades with both instances of Cozy, loses to both instances of Ully and to Emmy.
Also dies to annihilator, so is screwed if on defense given how few cards you have on the field in YGO.
>>
>>47526686
4800, so 12/8, or some kind of boosted Double Strike at 9/8 after destroying it. I don't play magic so I don't know how it'd work, just going off that one guy's math
>>
>>47526686
In that case, it looks like they both die.
>>
>>47525830
>Annihilator would almost certainly be ruled as a card effect in yu-gi-oh, so he'd be immune to that.

I'm not too familiar with Yu-Gi-Oh, but the mean thing about Annihilator is that it affects the player, not the things being sacrificed. Wouldn't that mean that it doesn't matter that this guy's not affected by card effects, since it's the player being affected, not the card?
>>
>>47524496
Probably, but can he see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.