[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which God is Best God, and why is it Nurgle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: Absolutely Nurgle (good).jpg (225 KB, 661x413) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Nurgle (good).jpg
225 KB, 661x413
Which God is Best God, and why is it Nurgle?
>>
>>47483741
>Best God
>Nurgle
Not even close
>>
File: MoN.jpg (429 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MoN.jpg
429 KB, 1920x1080
>>47483741
>Nurgle

The nergal concept had a lot of potential, but Citadel made the original MoN demons resemble one-eyed, one-horned imp children with distended Biafran bellies and cloven hooves, and everything marked "Nurgle" literally went to shit from there. Those models are the reason Plague Marines got pickelhaube with cylon visors and lolswollen feet splitting the toes of their boots open. Then the bellies just kept getting bigger until they split too, and ...

Now GW is SO market-savvy, that First Founding Great Crusade Space Marines turned into limping, shit-smeared fatties that smell of catpiss are 40k canon and WHFB is dead.

Imagine if those first plague-bearers had been patterned after skeletal victims of WASTING disease instead. tl;dr:

Nurgle a shit.
>>
>>47485557
>Imagine if those first plague-bearers had been patterned after skeletal victims of WASTING disease instead.
This would a have been really interesting, having marines that were afflicted with other forms of disease. Hell you could even apply this idea to warbands from other chapters (Nurglite Iron Hands Sucessors infected with chaos Necrotising Fascitis, for example), along with the themes of vibrant rebirth that Nurgle has.
>>
>>47483741

I prefer Tzeentch with his whacky colors and magic.
>>
>>47488122
Nurgle can do things like that too, with his vibrant fungi that spring up from decay.
>>
>>47483741
Pre-3rd Ed Slaanesh back when he was the God of Metal as well as depravity.

Now, he's just the God of monsterous sickfucks
>>
>>47483741
Because nurgle is probably the least evil one
>>
I like Slaanesh when it doesn't full retard on the sexual aspect.
>>
>>47488056
>Necrotising Fascitis
I don't want to google this
but I want to google it
>>
>>47488249
OH GOD WHY DID I GOOGLE IT
>>
>>47488249
>>47488258
Serves you right.
>>
>>47483741
>Which God is Best God
Well.

The only true god of chaos, of course.
>>
>>47488223

Tzeentch is the least evil, his is the nefarious backstabber but he also represents hope, which is probably the most important virtue in the Warhammer universe.

Nurgle is probably the most evil, he's the abusive parent or cult leader that torments the ones they claim to "love", and by telling them life won't get better they fall into despair and entropy.
>>
File: Too Heretical for tg.png (36 KB, 1260x640) Image search: [Google]
Too Heretical for tg.png
36 KB, 1260x640
>>47483741
Nah, Slaanesh has it.
>>
>>47488369
Is there an actual greentext to this and do you have it?
>>
>>47488450
I seem to remember he fucked his gf in the ass while she was on her period, got shit on his dick, and then fucked her pussy while it was still bleeding. Maybe she wasn't on her period at the time, but there was definitely shit transferred from ass to vagina via dick.
>>
File: Surprise.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Surprise.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
>>47488450
There is and I didn't save it because it is way funnier as spoiler text.
>>
>>47488498
That sounds more like something up Nurgle's alley
>>
>>47488498
No she was definitely on her period, was pretty fucking brutal
>>
>>47485557
Are you claiming NOT liking the bloated, corpulent bodies of Nurgle units? I always thought they were one of the best designs in Warhammer.

Besides, skeletal dudes were originally gonna be Malal's units, but we all know how that turned out
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.