[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there is a disease called "laron syndrome" >it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: DSC_0014_blog_main_horizontal.jpg (64 KB, 480x326) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0014_blog_main_horizontal.jpg
64 KB, 480x326
>there is a disease called "laron syndrome"
>it causes dwarfism and increased resistance to cancer and diabetes
>it is mainly contracted by jews.
>LITERAL IRL DORFS.
>>
>>47481047
>Physical symptoms include: ... micropenis in males.
Tis a grim life being a dwarf.

Interestingly, though, the paraphysiology of the condition can be double-recessive, which means affected parents can only produce affected children (unlike other more conventional forms of dwarfism). So a colony of Laron's would eventually grown into a civilisation of Laron's without ever producing a tall person.

That's pretty cool. We should gather a bunch of them up and inter them somewhere...
>>
>>47481214
New zealand maybe? or australia since that has a lot of empty space. its mainly deserts and mountains bu- mountains...hmmmm....
>>
>Ecuadorian villages are resistant to cancer and diabetes and are somewhat protected agaisnt aging
>protected agaisnt aging
They even live longer too.

>The breasts of females reach normal size, and in some are large in relation to body size.
Hubba Bubba
>>
>>47481278
As an Aussie, I can tell you that Aussie mountains are shitty mountains. Anyone from any other major continent would laugh.
>>
>>47481506
Obviously you simply need to dig deeper.

Deeper.
>>
>>47481506
whats so shitty about aussie mountians? they insult mothers or something?
>>
>>47481535
Dig so deep you open a hole to hell! yet still we will strike the earth!
>>
>>47481684
The mountains are cunts. The plains are cunts. The skies are cunts. The oceans are cunts. The people are cunts. The animals are cunts. The beer is cheap, And their women have cunts.

'Straya, cunt.
>>
>>47481684
It's an ancient land, the rock is weak and crumbly and literally the tallest mountain is a casual walk up a road (Been on it in Summer, so many fucking azns)
>>
>>47481750
i guess weak rocks dosent make for very safe infrastructure.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.