[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
K6BD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: k6bdguestartresize900px.png (2 MB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
k6bdguestartresize900px.png
2 MB, 900x1200
Has there been any development towards a Kill Six Billion Demons homebrew?

I am assuming GURPS but some of the esoteric functions of the setting I imagine would be difficult to fluff out.

Angels and Demons would be strictly relegated to NPCs and not really for hostile encounters unless the party is at higher levels.

I think pcs would be humans as I am finding it hard to see how they could play a monster effectively but that could be my own lack of imagination.

The party would start as a subject of one of the seven Lords in Throne as a plain nobody. They could have affiliatons with one of the guilds but not be members.
>>
File: Thronerevisited.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1100) Image search: [Google]
Thronerevisited.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1100
I am trying to figure out how to start them off but all I can come up with is in a bazaar (i.e. taven) or simply being mercenaries hired by a lord to go knock another lord's stuff over.

As for classes I have beggar-monk, gun witch, swordsman, pit fighter, paladin, mystic, berserker, and chanter. I am at different stages of development for each class mostly plagiarizing 3.5e.

There are a few spells and abilities from the comics but haven't made much progress beyond that. I am willing to take from other systems but havent really found anything that fits a setting where there is really powerful magic out there that only a minute portion of beings have access to.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (70 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
70 KB, 400x600
>>47459588
>.
>>47459376
Yech, 3.5 DnD is not an appropriate gateway to adapting the setting

youre much better of fusing something better suited, like GURPS
>>
They're already working on an official RPG, I think using *World, which seems like a better basis than D&D or GURPS, IMO.
>>
>>47459376
Or you could play the game the writer is making.
>>
>>47460088
>>47460091
>2011+5
>playing PbtA games like the faggot SJW tranny authors of these meme-doodles
>>
>>47459588
You realize there's already an official K6BD rpg in the works, right?
>>
>>47460155

>Implying D&D is any better

Enjoy sucking on Corellon's elf ladydick.
>>
File: Broken World Playtest 1.3.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Broken World Playtest 1.3.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47459376
Author is working on official RPG
>>
>>47459376
Its super stripped down, but Dungeon World is stupid easy to adapt and run. I would not go to 3.5, as its coded rules and balance are shit. D20 or dnd 4th ed has better coded rules to pull from (dont call it 4th ed to avoid man childern freaking out, and WOTC lawsuits).
>>
GURPS with a few of the sourcebooks thrown in might make for a good game. I'd say path/book or syntactic magic, with a lot of powers thrown in (esp. for the Seven, who are all built on something above 2k points), a rough TL of 5 with the option to throw in a lot of higher tech stuff available at high prices (apparently the big bad has been stockpiling nukes or something? it's been a while since I've followed discussions of the comic). Then maybe give the players access to the nonmagical Henchmen templates from Dungeon Fantasy and fuck it you're not going to actually use GURPS.
>>
>>47459376
Oy vey, remember the six billion, OP.
>>
>>47460155
>clearly knows nothing about K6BD or the author Abaddon

Dude is based, he's not SJW trash
>>
>>47460255
What are the changes from 1.2? Is everything as perfect as The Fury yet?
>>
>>47463060

Fuck yeah Abaddon is based.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.