[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG CASUAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: jori-en-ruin-diver.jpg (51 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
jori-en-ruin-diver.jpg
51 KB, 265x370
Izzet edition

How should I go about finishing this deck? I need 3 more cards in the main deck and a sideboard.

Link: http://tappedout.net/mtg-deckpaste/25-05-16-OlF-none/

I physically own 57 cards that are in the mainboard, I just need some ideas for the sideboard.

THREAD QUESTIONS:

>Brewan?
>Playan?
>Successes recently (Good events/games)?
>House rules?
>>
>brewing
cheap budget decks to hand off to newbies. i had 3/4 built but i lost my sheets of paper i had written them on. kinda pissed actually.
luckly i built and tested 3 of them so i can rewrite the list rather easily.

>playing
r/u aggro
jund cascade feat. sin prodder
mono blue tempo control
rock

>successes recently
the budget decks ive made piloted very well.

>house rules
free mulligans, everyone draws on their first turn in multiplayer.
>>
>>47433784
your deck is too slow to be aggro. also sideboards in casual are kinda worthless.
here's what i think you should do...
dont take offense, because by the build of the deck you seem kinda new. nobody starts out knowing how the fuck to build decks. hell, some seasoned players are awful at it. the best player (in terms of predicting plays and determining their next move) is probably the worst deck builder in our group.

-counters arent aggressive. take them out.

-your werewolf makes you take your time on your turns because you opponent wont want to slow down to give you a chance at getting your bombs up and allowing you to flip it. take it out.

-delirium is a waste of time and double red sucks for a 2/2 first striker. aggro wants to always be on curve. take those out too.

-the stratus dancer isnt aweful, but its not really that great either. its cut-able, but not a hindrance like the others.

- same with jori en, not awful. actually its probably better than the dancers because it provides you with gas so you can aggro harder.

here's how i'd fix the deck.

x4 delver of secrets
x4 stromchaser mage
x4 monastery swiftspear
x2 jori en

x4 lightning bolt
x4 gitaxian probe OR manamorphose
x4 ponder OR preordain
x4 slip through space
x4 titan's strength
x4 unsummon or echoing truth or vapor snag
x2 runechanter's pike

x4 shivan reefs OR sulfur falls
x8 island
x8 mountain

lightning bolt replaces lightning axe because it can hit players or creatures.

counters are replaced with unsummon and pals because it can be used to dodge opponent's removal and clear the field for attack.

expedite is obsolete due to the faster creatures. its replaced by probe to let you see what to save removal for/ plan or manamorphose if you wanna go off with prowess faster.

ponder/preordain for gas and prowess triggers.

delver because its too easy to flip

runechanter's pike because its hilarious. prepare your friend's anuses.
>>
>>47434493
I forgot to mention it was standard-legal.
>>
Was introduced to a format where the only restriction is the cards must be under $1 TCGPlayer mid. I immediately ordered Acid Trip and Teachings.
>>
>>47436202
Pauper?
>>
>>47433784
FILTHY CASUALS GTFO.
>>
>>47436425
No but Pauper decks mostly meet the requirements so I finally get to try out some great decks.
>>
>>47438481
Every thread, like clockwork. If you're the same guy who posts this every time, perhaps you should take up trainspotting or go play in the traffic for a bit
>>
>>47438481
Kys
>>
File: wolf.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
wolf.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
I've posted this in a few threads but never got any feedback.

Can someone please harshly criticize my legacy deck?
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/wolf-junk-rev-3/

Basically the gameplan for this deck is to get a Silverfur Partisan out onto the field, and then hopefully generate some token creatures. I am wondering what better things I could be doing with a Wolf Tribal deck. I mostly play against other casual players, but that doesn't mean that I don't want to improve my game.

Side comment:I am new to magic and to /tg/. How come the most popular Magic general threads on /tg/ are modern and EDH? I mean, I get EDH, but why is modern so popular here, and how come there is barely any love for Legacy?

Thanks /tg/!
>>
>>47443661
You have gotten feedback. It's shit. It isn't even Legacy legal.
>>
>>47443661
1) Sol Ring is banned in Legacy.

2) That is not a Legacy deck. You can find a list of the decks in Legacy here: http://mtgtop8.com/format?f=LE
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.