[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The continuing story of violence and desperation. Twitter:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: Lesath.png (2 MB, 1245x1759) Image search: [Google]
Lesath.png
2 MB, 1245x1759
The continuing story of violence and desperation.

Twitter:https://twitter.com/QuestGuy1

Your last bout pocketed you 40 credits, 10 of which belong to you personally.

You have 2 points of experience, not enough to upgrade anything yet.

Lesath Stats:http://pastebin.com/rjNyKDM6

Upgrade Shop:http://pastebin.com/n29aiRnQ

Fox Fire Stats:
http://pastebin.com/QbHTADB9

"And FUCK THE BOTH OF YOU!" You shout to your two dads as you march up the stairs to your part of the warehouse where Fox waits for you.

They knew. THEY KNEW.

Fox Fire sits demurely on her knees next to one of the windows staring outside at the Neo-Gothic architecture of Nexus City deep in thought. She turns to look at you as you approach. "...Is something wrong?" She asks. Her tail twitches nervously in her hands as she holds it in her lap. "I know its not my place to ask go...Lesath, but it sounds like you and yours are upset about something. It's...It's not about me, is it? Have I done something to offend you or your fathers?" Her ears droop, and your hat falls off her head and she scrambles to pick it up off the ground. "S-Sorry..." she says fixing it back on her head.

SAY/DO?
>>
>>47508773
It's not your fault Foxfire. My "Fathers" know why I'm pissed at them. It involves you tangentially, and would have come up anyways, with or without you.
>>
>>47508992

"...Oh." Fox replies sadly. "I thought I was responsible..."

"It's not your fault." You say. "I told you that already. Its not your fault and you're not responsible."

"But it involves me?"

You sit crouch down next to her and look out the window. "What are you looking at anyway?" You say to change the subject.

"Oh, nothing." She says. "Its just that there isn't much to look at here." She has a point. The upstairs portion of the warehouse is bare besides the piles of debris you made during your tantrum. "I was just looking at things. The domed gardens and neon-clouds."

TELL FOX FIRE THE TRUTH OR SUPPRESS IT FOR NOW?
>>
>>47509309
Suppress.
>>
>>47509309
Tell her the truth

Also, heyo!
>>
>>47509363
Me again, dont count it as another vote
Also hug her tighly while you do it
>>
>>47509443
Oh you, I bet you tell that to all the nice quest threads!
>>
Hot damn, I haven't caught this quest since we first hacked our kitsune way back when. ... I should go check the archives.
>>
>>47509355
>>47509363
Lie. Tell her everything is okay. She does not have a decay bomb inside her.

>>47509443
Your tears are delicious and nurturing anon.
>>
>>47509443
>>47509608
>>47509811
The only worthwhile thing about that board is the drawing tool
>>
>>47509309
Tell her the truth. I would rather it be known now than for it to come out when Ass "Dad" wants to hurt her.
>>
>>47508773
Anon, why isn't this titled with title of quest?

I honestly forgot what this was called and wanted to see if I missed a thing and mechgirl in tags shows nothing in suptg
>>
>>47509914
that's because its tagged as mechagirl. Not mechgirl. It's a small change but tagging is wierd that way.
>>
File: foxydocklport.jpg (155 KB, 800x1194) Image search: [Google]
foxydocklport.jpg
155 KB, 800x1194
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>47509309
man we're in a tight spot.
I don't want to lie to her, but I don't want her to think she's being held hostage, neither.
I wanna protect her smile, but there's a good chance she might have some insight into situations like these (she is older than us?)
uh....
I'm just going to roll a dice
odds says I vote for telling her the truth
evens says I vote for changing the subject about renovating the upstairs.
>>
>>47509727
Well.. fuck. Seems I missed dome major stuff.

>>47509309
Tell her the truth
Tell her we are her goddess now and we WILL protect her
Tell her we won't let him bring any harm to her
Tell her that things are Not Right but as her goddess we will MAKE them right again.
>>
>>47509914
>>47509914
>Why no title
Because I'm a forgetful moron.

>>47509953
>>47509967

Still all tied up. Not surprising considering how major a question this is.
>>
>>47510057
I am
>>47509363
>>47509408
Change my vote, if only to move the story forward
>>
File: lesathfoxfirekissu.jpg (117 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
lesathfoxfirekissu.jpg
117 KB, 800x1200
>>47510057
Change my vote
>>47509967
this guy makes a compelling argument
(also lying seems REALLY outta character for Lesath)
>>
>>47510079
I say hold off a moment, if only because we usually get 30 something IPs in this thread and this is a big decision. We should at least wait for two or three more votes before moving on, even if its a Sunday more anons are bound to show up.
>>
>>47509309
>Tell the truth.
She's our lovely kitten who deserves to know!
>>
File: Chaos_Dimension.gif (417 KB, 351x224) Image search: [Google]
Chaos_Dimension.gif
417 KB, 351x224
>>47510079
>truth changes to lies

>>47510112
>lies change to truth

THIS WHOLE THREAD IS IN CHAOS!
>>
File: 1456351359544.jpg (80 KB, 680x907) Image search: [Google]
1456351359544.jpg
80 KB, 680x907
>>47510112
>>47510121
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

The ride never ends, as they say
>>
>>47510144
It is a quest made by you, what did you expect you cute bastard?
>>
>>47509309
Tell the truth. It's looking like ours is the only honest relationship we have so far.
>>
>>47510143
>>47510211
>Truth

You have to tell her.

You wrap an arm around her shoulder and pull her close. "Fox..." You begin haltingly. "...We got a problem."

"With me?" She asks sadly. "What have I done?"

You embrace her. "Nothing. You didn't do anything wrong and its important for you to know that. You're my worshiper Fox and I'm your goddess. I WILL protect you and NO ONE will harm you."

You hold her cheeks in your hands and stare deep into her eyes. "Things are very...not right...but as a goddess, as YOUR goddess, I'm going to MAKE them right."

You kiss her and feel her press eagerly into it.

Fox slowly and tenderly breaks off the kiss. "What's wrong?" She asks. Her voice drips with concern that a worshiper shouldn't hold for a goddess. "Please tell me what's wrong."

ROLL 1D100 TO AVOID SOBBING. 50 PERCENT CHANCE. LOW ROLL CRIES.
>>
>>47510387
Stupid trip! Stop making me look bad!
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>47510387
No tears only hugs please.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>47510387
>>
>>47510387
>>47510414
No Tears, Only Fury.
>>
>>47510414
Well hot damn.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>47510387
>>
>>47510414
This is Kenshiro levels of stoneface
>>
File: even joker is afraid.png (154 KB, 250x295) Image search: [Google]
even joker is afraid.png
154 KB, 250x295
>>47510414
>>47510430
Artificial tear ducks have been stopped, drained, plugged, sealed, removed from our body and shoved up someone's ass.
>>
>>47510414
>>47510430
Wut? The cold fires of Lesath's Fury have dried up her tears.
>>
>>47510414
At this point i believe that we keep our composture so well that the bomb deactivates on its own
>>47510430
Oh, come on!
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>47510387
I wish for hugs and warm embraces!
>>
>>47510414
>>47510430
We Kenshiro now
>>
>>47510414
FUCKING BOOM.

You think about all the pressure you've been under sense you went online. You think long and hard about it.

They can shut you down with a word. They know you more than you know yourself. They have a time bomb inside your best friend, maybe your only friend in the world.

You only want to protect her and you have no damn idea if you can actually do it or if all your promises to her are just lies.

You've never felt an emotion like this before. You've never felt a sense of...smallness quite like this. Its like when you let Fox Fire hack you but worse.

You don't know what to do. You don't know what you can do.

But you do know one thing. If you know anything its how to fight.

And you fight down the fears and trembling and pressure growing behind your optics until its gone.

You look deep into Fox's face. The slight quivering of her lovely red lips tell you that she's worried about you.

She should NEVER have to worry about you.

You smile. "Hey now. Didn't I tell you things are going to be okay? You know I'm your goddess, right?"

Fox smiles. "I'm sorry Lesath." She replies with a cute bow. "I'm not a very good worshiper if I doubt you."

"Never doubt your goddess." You say sweetly into her ear. You straighten yourself up and hold her hands in yours as you begin to explain what exactly is going on.

"The dads...the guys down stairs I call my dads...one of them doesn't like how independent I am. So he put something inside of me that's like a chemical alarm clock. If he doesn't reset it every few days it goes off and I die, and the other two were so chickenshit they let him do it."

Fox Fire gasps. Her eyes go wide with fright.

"That's not the bad part I'm afraid." You continue. "They took it out of me and put it in you."

"I...In me?" You feel her start to bristle and hold her hands tighter.

"It won't get you." You say squeezing her furry hands. "It won't kill you Fox I swear it won't. I won't let it."
>>
>>47510601
You don't know how you're going to keep it form killing her but you say it with such will and such conviction that you believe you're going to anyway.

And Fox Fire believes you're going to as well. She clings to you and wraps her arms around your waist. "...I...I know you'll protect me goddess but...forgive me. I'm scared..."

She has faith in you. Your computer mind tells you this is faith.

If she can have this much faith in you then you see no reason you can't as well.

"There there..." You say softly stroking her hair. "Chill out. There's nothing to apologize for. You're the best worshiper a goddess ever had."

"Please protect me Lesath..." She sniffles into your chest.

You lift up her face and dry her tears with your hand. "Fox, I know this has been shit compared to what you're used to, what you deserve. But that's going to change RIGHT NOW.

-cont
>>
>>47510430
What the fuck is with these quests?
>>
>>47510740
This QM runs the /x/-est shit you've ever seen
>>
>>47510678
Posting off phone. Will finish this touching scene up in half an hour or so. Basically Fox Fire is now 100 percent behind us. She is our high priestess and though she might question is she will never betray us no matter what happens.

Please treat her nicely!
>>
ha the dice either love us or hate us the bipolar little shits
>>
>>47510740
>>
>>47510915
"But that's going to change RIGHT NOW. You start getting shit from anybody, you tell me about it. You're going to be treated just as good around here as you were back with the Yakuza. Hell, better even!"

Fox's face lights up.

"You want something, just ask and I'll get it for you. That bomb crap? As soon as I'm champion of the city it all goes away. And you'll be best friend to the champion of Nexus! No one will ever mess with you again! No more bowing. No more humiliation. No more of that from now into forever, I promise you Fox Fire."

Fox snuggles her head on your shoulder.

"It's going to be better than the Yakuza. Way, way better. You'll see."

"It already is." Fox Fire whispers. "The Yakuza didn't have you...my goddess."

"There was no one to worship there. No one to trust with all my heart and soul. Now I've found a goddess. My goddess."

"My worshiper." You kiss Fox Fire's forehead. "You want to do something fun? Asshole dad won't be back until this evening, so I we got time to ourselves this morning."

"Yes Lesath." Fox's tail gives a happy little wag. "What do you have in mind?"

WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN MIND?

1. GO SHOPPING FOR STUFF FOR OUR PORTION OF THE WAREHOUSE

2. GET IN TOUCH WITH OFFICER HAZEL

3. SET UP A QUICK FIGHT, EITHER ON MAFIA TURF OR ON YAKUZA TURF

4. CHECK IN WITH THE YAKUZA ABOUT YUREI AND SEE ABOUT THEM PAYING YOU FOR YOUR TREATMENT OF FOX FIRE

5. FUN PRIVATE TIMES

WHAT DO?
>>
>>47511353
>5. FUN PRIVATE TIMES
Stress. Relief.

And we'll have her hack us again just to spite the dads!
>>
>>47511353
Fun private times sure is tempting, but we just did that and we really should get our shit together.

How much money do we have for shopping? Also the Yakuza paying us to be good to Fox Fire seems interesting, as long as we don't go about it in any ransom way; hurting her if they don't pay up.

Maybe they pay us by giving us something specifically for Fox Fire? Her favorite kimono or something? Maybe even some upgrades?
>>
>>47511353
>5. FUN PRIVATE TIMES
>>
>>47511353
Much as I kinda did want tears, I am okay with hiw this turned out.

For now, I think we just shop for clothing and furniture, to make Fox Fire officially part of the team.

And then when we return, private fun times. We enter another painttrance.exe and go from there. Consider that the moment where we let it all out again.

Fights should wait until after the upgrades. I assume Fox Fire's arm is fixed up?
>>
>>47511353
>5. FUN PRIVATE TIMES
>>
>>47511353
Can we get an upgrade?
>>
>>47511353
I vote for 5, then once the afterglow wears off go to option 1.
Checking in on option 4 and 3 are good ideas, too

also, any draw requests? I'm not promising anything finished but I can break out my sketch pad and do some sketches
>>
>>47508773

Quest in the subject field.
>>
>>47511515
Kitten hacking Lesath. Gently.
>>
>>47511468
We have 10 credits to spend. The more we spend the more elaborate the upstairs becomes.

As for what the Yakuza can offer us it depends on how we negotiate with them.

>>47511512
Not until Mr E gets back, which won't be until late in the evening. And even then he'll probably be too drunk to do any major work.

>>47511488
Her arm is all fixed up.

>>47511515
>>47511546
I support this. Or when we forced kitten to submit and admit shes our kitten.
>>
>>47511515
You know me, would love to see a ArtTrance.exe one day. But that can be a long term thing. For now feel free to do one of just Liseath on her own. Maybe fighting, maybe arting. I don't mind which.
>>
>>47511353
1. GO SHOPPING FOR STUFF FOR OUR PORTION OF THE WAREHOUSE

Maybe 5 later, after a nice date
>>
>>47511546
Woah buddy. That's pretty /d/eviant of you.

I like it. Supporting!
>>
>>47511353
>1. GO SHOPPING FOR STUFF FOR OUR PORTION OF THE WAREHOUSE

Get some not so breakable furniture!
>>
>>47511633
>After a nice date
That sounds nice.
Wasn't one of the people who voted for 5, so don't count this as a changed vote.

>>47511576
Not sure if negotiating with the Yakuza at all is a good idea. Maybe after a couple fights or something when we've made it well known that she is already being cared for. Then I think they'd be more trusting of us, more willing to help if they don't think it's as bad as they initially feared-and more likely to help us get rid of that bomb.
>>
>>47511449
>>47511482
>>47511510
>Fun private times

>>47511672
>>47511633
>>47511488
>>47511468
>>47511674

>Shopping

"Let's make this place look more like what you deserve to sleep in. What would you like?"

"What I would like?" Her ears flutter. "I'd love some green things. Nature. My garden was very nice. I enjoyed walking through it."

Its going to take a whole lot of credits to turn this part of the warehouse into a bio dome of Earth plants like what the Yakuza had. A lot more than ten. But if you want you can invest. It would take 30 to complete the bio dome. We have 10 so far.

"We're also going to need to get you some new clothes. Or at least mend your kimono."

Fox Fire touches the tear of her dress. "I do love this dress. It would be shame to just discard it..."

Repairing her kimono would take 1 credit. It's made of designer silk made by specially bred genetically modified silk worms with patented gene profiles.

We can also buy her clothes. The more credits we spend the better.

In addition to the dome we can spend credits on general furniture and improvements. The more credits, the better.

"You know, just because I'm your goddess doesn't mean you can't have worshipers of your own."

"I do hope they'll still worship me." Fox Fire says hanging her head. "I mean, after you bested me and everything."

"They'd be fools not to. I bet you had retainers right? Servants?"

"Priestesses. I do wonder how they're feeling. I was close to them actually, sort of how I am with you Lesath. I hope I have not shamed them too badly."

"They'll be fools to be ashamed. There's no shame in losing to someone stronger. Absolutely none."

It would take 3 Credits for a gynoid servant. Credits spent in addition to this can get better servants, maybe even someone that can fight As for the servants Fox Fire knew you'd have to negotiate with the Yakuza for them.

SO IN SHORT:

INVEST IN BIO DOME?

SPEND MONEY ON FURNITURE?

SPEND MONEY ON CLOTHES?

PURCHASE FOX FIRE A SERVANT?
>>
>>47511978
SPEND MONEY ON CLOTHES?
Fix her clothes and buy her another Kimono.
>>
>>47511978
>Purchase Fox Fire a servant.
This way she'll have a friend/worshipper whenever we're not around.

And maybe even threesomes?
>>
>>47511978
Mend clothes she has now. She said herself she really loves it.

Honestly not sure how I feel about getting a servant. This is all sort of a learning experience about being beaten by someone stronger and learning humility, right? Wouldn't servants kind of ruin that?

If we do decide to go with that anyway, I'd recommend waiting and spending the credits on something more practical for now. That or something else she'd like. A start to her garden? Even just a few plants before getting the huge 30 credit bio dome?
>>
>>47511978
>Purchase Fox Fire a servant.
AND
>Invest in the bio dome. 7 credits.
>>
>>47511978
Spend 3 credits on clothing. 1 to repair her kimono, 1 more for a new kimono and 1 to be spent on casual wears for us and Fox Fire I.E, clothing like our own. She gets her own hat, and, if we went with the constalation theme, I'd like the hat to have pic related as a constellation. Name escapes me right now, but when I get back I will get its name.

2 credits on furniture.

Lets not invest in Servants and Biodomes yet, as we are still cash poor. If we can somehow swing some deals in the future to get more cash, either from our(and Fox Fire's) fights or from other means, we can start to invest on bigger things.

We should save some credits to help ourselves improve via upgrades, and on things like tools and research materials on gynoid repair, so we can help fix ourselves, and in theory, Diana.
>>
>>47511978
Mend clothes, servant, furniture
In order of priority.
>>
>>47511978
Repair Kimono for one credit. 2 more credits on more casual wear. 4 credits on investing for the Bio-dome and 3 credits for furniture. Preferably with a nice surround sound system and a giant black board/ painting wall/digital awesome grafiti wall for easy cleaning and art use.
>>
>>47511978
How about a servant and some clothes? Dress to impress and have someone around to clean, like a maid or somesuch?
>>
>>47512168
I agree with this
But also add that we should save some credits so we can bet on ourselves.
>>
>>47512174
>>47512168
>>47512102
>>47512080
>>47512052
>>47512014

First thing first. Time to get her kimono repaired.

"Come on." You say tugging on her arm. "We're going to get your kimono fixed up."

"Really? Thank you Lesath!"

"My favorite worshiper has to look her best after all!"

You hold Fox Fire's hand and lead her down the stairs. You find your dads still sitting at the table talking over something. Fox glares at them and mutters a curse in Japanese under her breathe at them.

"Lesath-" Mr. S begins, but you cut him off. "I-

AM GOING OUT. DON'T WAIT UP.

NEED TO DO SOME SHOPPING. CAN YOU COME WITH US?

I THINK WE ALL NEED TO SIT DOWN FOR A MOMENT AND TALK.

Fell free phrase your responses however you like.
>>
>>47512323
-am going to get Fox Fire's kimono fixed, do you know any good genetically modified and patented designer silk tailors around here?
>>
>>47512323
>NEED TO DO SOME SHOPPING. CAN YOU COME WITH US?

Wait, which dad was Mr. S? I forgot.

Anyways, I doubt we know where anything really is.
>>
>>47512323
>Fox glares at them and mutters a curse in Japanese under her breathe at them.
Cyka blyat

>"You want to talk? Let's talk"
>>
>>47512323
>>
>>47512323
>I THINK WE ALL NEED TO SIT DOWN FOR A MOMENT AND TALK.

"she knows now, Fox and I are going to get her kimono fixed and see about choosing a servant gynoid and maybe some furniture, won't be back for quite some time, don't wait up."
>>
>>47512323
AM GOING OUT. DON'T WAIT UP.
>>
>>47512364
We don't, but we can pull up directions through the internet in our brains.

Mr. S is the military dude
>>
>>47512401
The guy with the bombs?

Taking back my suggestion of being friendly >>47512362 and seconding this >>47512396
>>
>>47512428
military dude is not the guy with the bombs.
you are thinking of Mr. E.
>>47512323
I say be friendly, since S is a nice guy.
>>
>>47512440
Shit nevermind then, taking back >>47512428 and reaffirming voting to be friendly. Sorry to be so out of it.
>>
>>47512401
The real question is where would one purchase a cute gynoid servant/meido?
>>
>>47512323

>I don't exactly want to get stopped by that mouse again. That and I don't know where everything is right now.

I am of the group that wants to reconsile with Mr.S and Mr.P eventually, but now is not the time for talk. The wound is too fresh and while they may have good intentions. I don't think we're ready to hear them just yet.
>>
My, this world is dystopic, you can get a semi-sentient robot slave for three credits.
Just how much credits do food and lodging cost?
Is Wi Fi free?
>>
>>47512428
That is the hardware specialist, Mr. E. Mr. S is tactics, Mr. P software.

That said, wondering if by investing in a gynoid, we could potentially get an assistant for our own endeavors in learning to perform repairs, like a nurse for a doctor?

>>47512323
>Am going shopping. Can you come with us?

They did wrong, but they want to reach out. We are mad but if they want to talk peace we may want to listen since S and P are why we have any say. Though we may want to petition the bomb get put back in us to protect our Kitten.
>>
>>47512470
We're good with the mob, we can easily buy someone from them.

>>47512501
>>47512387
>>47512364

>Take them with us

>>47512390
>>47512396
>Go alone

>>47512380
>sit and talk

>>47512529
The Credits used as game currency represent each fat wads of cash. Think of each Credit point as a briefcase full of cash.
>>
>>47512587
>We're good with the mob
No hard feelings for threatening the top dog?

>>47512587
>Think of each Credit point as a briefcase full of cash.
How many credits do we need to fill a jacuzzi sized pool with cash? Just curious.... Also we need to Scrooge McDuck it at some point in the future
>>
>>47512651
I expect that he actually respects our brass bearings, if you catch my drift. I mean, he probably doesn't see us as too much of a threat, perhaps at this time, but our stupidity/bravery probably impressed him.
>>
>>47512651
And as we are robots, we actually could do this and not be killed from the impact of the hard surface of coinage!
>>
File: sketchrequest1.jpg (600 KB, 2224x2445) Image search: [Google]
sketchrequest1.jpg
600 KB, 2224x2445
>>47511546
>>47511576
is this gentle enough?
>>47512587
Take one of the dads with us, I'm really rooting to have a strong father/daughter relation in this story.
I vote for S dad, since he's able to express himself better than P dad
we should also maybe apologize for our outburst, it's been a hectic two days for us
>>
>>47512587
"We're going out. I'm going to get Fox Fire some new clothes and her kimono fixed. You guys can come if you want to."

"Can we trust them?" Fox whispers as she grips your arm.

"I want to."

Mr. P smiles. Mr. S signs in relief. "We would love to come with you. The both of you." He nods toward Fox Fire who only glares harder.

"I told her about everything. Mr. E's "surprise" and how you didn't do anything about it."

Mr. S leans closer to Fox Fire. She leans forward. "Bomb or no bomb you'll never get me to betray Lesath. Never!"

"That was never our intention." He says glumly. "We don't want to control you. Mr. E does."

"And you let him."

"We have to. We need him to keep Lesath strong."

"Baka!" She hisses. "She was strong enough to tame me. She's virtually the most powerful gynoid in Nexus already."

"Unfortunately we need to make sure. The Yakuza is only going to upgrade their fighters in an attempt to get back on top of the mechagirl fight scene. For what its worth Fox Fire, Mr. P and I are sorry about whats inside you."

Mr. P nods, still back at the table.

"It's hubris to think a human can control a goddess." Fox Fire says. "Just because I'm not near as powerful a goddess as Lesath-sama doesn't mean I'm not powerful in my own right!"

"She has a point." You add. "Don't control her. Only I get to do that."

"Gaia Bio-farms..." Mr. S says changing the subject. "That would be the best bet to find the silk and expertise needed to repair the kimono. He fishes out a stack of credits from his inner pockets. "And I believe this should cover the bill..."

ACCEPT HIM PAYING FOR THE KIMONO REPAIRS?

DECLINE?

DEMAND MORE MONEY FOR ALL THE SHIT YOU AND FOX HAVE RECENTLY BEEN THROUGH?
>>
>>47512779
>ACCEPT HIM PAYING FOR THE KIMONO REPAIRS?
This is good, it's the start to some healing, at the very least.
>>
>>47512779
>ACCEPT HIM PAYING FOR THE KIMONO REPAIRS?
Finally us being a cute girl is paying off
>>
>>47512779
It's only one credit which is apparently a lot actually let us pay for it.

Unless he insists, in which case it's probably because he feels guilty. If that's the case then we really should let him try to make it up to Fox, keep the group as solid as we can.
>>
>>47512651
>threatening the top dog

We gave him what he wanted in the end so he's cool with us. For now.

>jacuzzi sized pool

I'd say about 5 or 6.

>>47512763
If you get banned know you got banned for doing god's work Planet Crunch.

Lesath defeating Fox Fire next?
>>
>>47512763
saved in triplicate
>>
>>47512779
>ACCEPT HIM PAYING FOR THE KIMONO.

Maybe we could spend 4 credits on an extra cute meido instead of 3?
>>
File: Ohgaad.png (165 KB, 448x388) Image search: [Google]
Ohgaad.png
165 KB, 448x388
>>47512763
And it begins...
Seriously we're getting spoiled now with both quests on the regular art and the lewd art front.
>>
>>47512859
What about a chalkboard sized art wall. Similar to a artist stylus pad but on a much larger scale. but also able to handle a little punishment without becoming broken. That seems like an awesome addition for furniture. How many credits would something like that be?
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 359x266) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 359x266
>>47512763
>tfw your request gets filled.
>It's better than expected.
>>
>>47512859
If I get banned, I can still post from my phone!
HAW!
yeah, I'll be doing the lesath/foxfire scene next, senpai
>>47512865
>>47512932
Thanks, I appreciate it, I really do
>>47512779
accept the money.
it's a fantastic gesture, be kinda humble about it, too.
Loss is our biggest fear, we should probably recognize they don't wanna lose us, too
>>
>>47512827
>>47512846
>>47512883

"Its a start." You say staring Mr S straight in the eyes. "But that's all this is." You accept the credits from his hand. "We're not even close to being even."

"I understand." He says.

"Come on." You say pulling Fox Fire away from Mr. S. "Everybody."

You lead your team out of the warehouse. Fox Fire hanging off your arm and staring at your dads. "Only if she forgives you." She warns them. "Only if she forgives you..."

>>47512962
1 Credits for something hard to break given our art trances. 3 for something really, really hard to break. 5 for something made out of the stuff they make military bunkers out of that will NOT break unless we keep at it with the Pile Bunkers.
>>
>>47513065
You and Fox Fire only attract a few stares and whispers on board the public train rocketing on top of the clear tower-bridges. Below your feet you can see the lower part of Nexus through the translucent track glowing a faint warm orange, the color of an Earth morning. The tower-bridges glow to match standardized Earth-time to create morning, noon, and night for the people that live in the buildings below. Otherwise it would be constant night lit only by electric light because of the shadow of the mega-buildings.

Occasionally you get a good view of the apartments built into the towers holding up the rails. You see grids of squares, some black, some filled with light, some open, some hosting mechanical gargoyles with heads that follow the trains above them, some proudly displaying a little clear bubble of cultivated designer-plants and Earth imports.

"...Incredible..." Fox mutters looking between her feet."

"First time on a public train?" You ask.

"No. I've been on them before but...I never had the opportunity to really just look at the city. Its quite beautiful, I was so clearly missing out before... But I had to act cool and reserved before. I only ever got to ride a train on the way to a duel, you see."

"They're nicer to look at then the mega-buildings". Mr. S says. "You see them through the rail and the colors make everything look like its gilded in solar plasma, like the tip of beam weapon..."

"No one asked you." Fox snaps.

SAY NOTHING, GO TO NEXT SCENE?

TELL FOX TO BEHAVE?

TELL MR S TO SHUT UP?
>>
>>47513282
>Tell fox to behave.

Gently though, maybe with a little peck on the cheek to encourage good behaviour, and a smack on the rear as a little 'punishment', eh?
>>
>>47513282
>TELL FOX TO BEHAVE?
A gentle squeeze of the hand and a look could hopefully help. This is actually really interesting to listen to, and it's both of our first times really getting a chance to look at the city in non-fight parameters.
>>
>>47513282
Gently tell Fox to be nicer. These guys are mostly alright.
>>
>>47513282
>TELL FOX TO BEHAVE?
Do this wordlessly by putting a hand on her shoulder and a look
>>
>>47513282
Compliment random pedestrian about his chin
>>
>>47513464
>>47513357
>>47513352
You gently squeeze her hand and whisper in her ear. "Chill a little. They're trying to be nice."

Her shoulders droops and she relaxes a little. "Alright..." she whispers back.

The lobby of the Gaia building is filled with little enclosures on the walls showing their valuable products. A beehive that produces scented wax to be sculpted into candles and extra-sweetened honey. The insects that inhabit this hive are legally not referred to as bees. They have been modified enough to warrant being called "Gaiamites" Another little window has a colony of beetle like organisms designed to nest in the crevasses of ultra-towers and seek and an eliminate even the hardiest of corporate spy drones be they biological or mechanical.

You find you rather like these critters. They have tails like you do, but they aren't scorpions. They have too many claws to be scorpions, and they get teeth besides. Maybe you'll get one as a pet later?

Fox Fire stands in silent awe of a rainbow of silk gowns and dresses and kimonos displayed along with the fat white worms that create them. They work between tiny twig-sized trees secreting wisp-thin deposits of multi-colored silk.

No silk interacts with light like this silk does. No silk involves such complex worm hereditary like this silk does. No silk can patch up Fox's kimono but this silk, which is why it takes 1 credit.

You notice Mr. S move up to the front desk to begin a conversation...

LET HIM HANDLE IT

OR

ITS OUR ERRAND. WE SHOULD DO THE TALKING
>>
File: sketchrequest2.jpg (577 KB, 2448x1927) Image search: [Google]
sketchrequest2.jpg
577 KB, 2448x1927
>>47512859
Is this what you wanted, senpai?
>>47513030
glad ya liked it, anon.
>>47513282
>tell fox to behave
c'mon Kitten, don't be snappy
>NEXT SCENE
>>
>>47513758
Can we get a flightless bee the size of a pug for-carring-around-something purposes?

Let him handle it. Watch and learn about interaction.
>>
>>47513758
>LET HIM HANDLE IT
This is all so very new to us, and the last time we lead, well...it lead us here. So lets see how this works out.
>>
>>47513778
You've done good anon.

>>47513802
We can get a giga-bee for 1 credit. If we make it 2 credits we can get it customized. And for 3 credits it becomes the first member of its own species named whatever we want it to be and we retain full rights to their heredity (if anyone wanted to breed them).
>>
>>47513758
>Let him handle it
We should listen in, tho. it's a good learning experience
>>
>>47513758
Let him handle it.
>>
>>47513842
As long as we can get it to slouch on top of our head and to silently contemplate everything we do, then i am happy.
>>
>>47513778
I have to say, the contrast between our two drawfriends is staggering. But both are great.

Loving the work dude.
>>
>>47513758
>Let him handle it.

>>47513842
I'm tempted to make it a /d/-tier pet.
>>
>>47514012
>I'm tempted to make it a /d/-tier pet.
You are 3 briefcases full of money away from getting your own penis tarantula. Think about it.

Or maybe something that can make a war vet scream "Squad broken!" over and over again
>>
>>47514012
Ovipositors away!!!
>>
>>47513842
Why not a space colored giant scorpion instead?
>>
>>47514048
Aaand you guessed the fetish!

All in favor of /d/-bee?
>>
>>47514101
Honestly, nah. I'd prefer something more mascoty like >>47514067 >>47513895 it's more fun.
>>
>>47514012
...let's get the bio dome, THEN the penis monster beetle.
wait, why would a robot need a /d/ pet anyway? I thought our dock ports were good for robot junk only?
I'm not against a pet, but I want it to be cute
>>47513935
thank you
>>47513842
I'm pleased you like it.
>>47511578
I'll work on this request next.
>>
>>47514130
We can also add space related features to it to make it more interesting like having its own gravitational field, ring and such.
>>
>>47514130
Let's make it part Guanaco so it can spit on the face of people who pisses us off
>>
>>47513882
>>47513868
>>47513816
>>47513802

The woman at the desk looks at you, then at Fox, then at Mr. S and her mouth hangs open like shes been shot.

"Third floor. Second room on the right." She says wiping fresh sweat form her brow. "N-Now I have work to get back to...please." She dives for her computer and starts busily working at nothing.

Mr. S shrugs and directs you to the elevator.

"What the hell was that about?" You ask.

"Probably shadow business. Its likely Fox Fire's Yakuza owners bought her kimono from Gaia. And sense the Yakuza don't like dealing with properties they don't own..." He scratches his chin. "I was afraid this would happen."

"But what does that mean?" You ask. "They won't sell to us?"

"It means they're going to want more than just 1 Credit. Maybe."

He waves at Fox Fire and Mr. P, who has joined her in looking at the silk worms. "Come along you two."

"...fractal geometry. Y-You see, each strand of silk is just a repeating pattern of segments. The whole strand is really just on enlarged version of O-One of the segments and so its like a h-hologram and..."

Fox Fire blinks at him with a look that is part contempt and part confusion before returning to your arm.

"So, I saw you looking at those kimonos...you want another one? Or two?"

"Ara ara..." Fox Fire says with an embarrassed glance to the side. "I don't want you to think me vain goddess..."

"Oh come on, I'll buy the whole store if you want! It's not vanity. You look good in kimonos."

"Well...maybe one more kimono...a-a...white color? Like the color of your chasis?"

"Cosmic Lathe. It's not a common color...although it sort of is...ah don't worry. One Cosmic Lathe kimono coming up!"

You and your group follow instructions and enter a door that seems like any of the other doors in the Gaia building.

A wrinkled oriental gentleman sits at a table observing something at a terminal. On the walls hang several styles of beautiful kimonos-some emblazoned with the Yakuza symbol.
>>
>>47514047
Make it a cute fluffy blue bee and you've got a deal!

>>47514048
Honestly, if we're this far into the future, I could see some people paying big bucks to fulfil their fetishes.

>>47514101
>>47514130
What if we made it a scorpion?

>>47514152
Why not a cute /d/pet? Anyways, the bio-dome could be where it lived.
>>
>>47514204
Space Scorpion
Color of a Nebula and Space
Own gravitational field and can hover
Has a ring of rocks around it
>>
>>47514152
Well, if Bookmaker considers the story that one anon writes in the pastebin canon, then robogrils can and do like actual dicks too.

Honestly, the thought of a /d/ tier pet sounds hilarious.
>>
If we're going for a /d/pet route, we might as well go get a cock while we're at it
>>
>>47514308
While I am a filthy /d/eviatn and would be okay with it I think Lesath should stick to just tails for now.
>>
>>47514189

"Good morning." Mr. S greets him politely. "We're here about repairs..."

The wrinkled man darts his eyes up at your group and the sound of his typing stops.

He slowly moves in his chair to face your group without the terminal in the way, never taking his eyes off you.

"Are you from the organization?" Fox Fire says cheerfully seeing the emblazoned kimonos. "It is I, the goddess Amaterasu! I have come to-"

"Get that thing out of here." He says jabbing a finger at Fox Fire. "Get her out of here or there will be trouble."

Fox Fire nearly stumbles. "Wha-What? But its me. I'm Amaterasu..."

"You're a loser. Who bowed at our enemy's feet and serviced their psycho robot like a whore. Some feel sorry for you. I just feel disgust."

Fox Fire's eyes water. She makes a choking sound in her throat like she wants to say something.

You are dangerously close to failing to protect that smile.

WHAT DO?
>>
>>47514308
What do you think we use our tail for when we hack, newfag?

Futa and it's ilk is for plebs.
>>
>>47514333
Twin tails, we'll double our hacking potential, make it an industry.
>>
>>47514355
I bet you have a shit fetish.
>>
>>47514354
Short and simple, speak their language. Place our contribution to Fox Fire's new kimono, on the desk, maybe with some firmness, tell Mr.S what we want, and leave the room, Fox Fire in tow.
>>
>>47514365
There ARE scorpions with two tails, y'know?

>>47514388
Consentacles and oviposition.
>>
>>47514354
>Spends overly long life sticking literal worm shit together to form dresses for the mob's guilty pleasure slut bots
>Believes he is in any position to call anyone a loser
>Believes he is in any position to call a fighting robot sci-fi goddess a loser

Or something else smug and dismissive, even at the cost of some logic. Outright violence can't get us everywhere.
>>
>>47514421
And I was correct in my statement.
>>
>>47514421
Patrician taste, my /d/eviant friend.

Also, getting a second tail would be cool. Useful in combat too, if we could either have twice the tail weaponry or two differend loadouts at the same time.
>>
>>47514354
Calmly walk up to the man. Ask him to repair the kimono and commision a new one. If he starts complaining or says no. Start slowly crushing the desk that he is sitting at while casually leaning close saying that future business with us could be very beneficial to his later prospects.
>>
>>47514247
I only added that because Bookmaker said robot girl prostitute services for humans were a thing

>>47514204
>Make it a cute fluffy blue bee and you've got a deal!
That's what i wanted, ingnore the penis tarantula thing, that was a joke

>>47514233
Maybe that's pushing it.
But a scorpion that floats around like a Munna would be hilarious.

I was mostly thinking about something lethargic that can look cute and derpy, while being unobtrusive enough to carry it around without bothering us.

>>47514308
Bookmaker does not seem to be a fan of futa or traps.

>>47514421
Just like i am not a fan of yours... Except the tentacle one, that one is okay
>>
>>47514527
Nah, it'd be fine, it's the future.
>>
>>47514152
>>47514233
Requesting this.
Scorpion is about pug sized
>>
>>47514354
>look at the clerk
you must be mistaken, shop keep, we asked to commission a new kimono and to have my girlfriends current one repaired.
we didn't ask for your opinions on yesterday's fight.
and I'd *really* appreciate it if you talked to your prospective customers with some respect.
there shouldn't be any trouble from ordering a dress for a pretty girl to wear, RIGHT?

okay, break's done, working on Lesath now
>>
>>47514527
See, I can get behind that type of pet. Something that can just be there. As a destress pet for us, and given the current rate that a certain god's emotional state is plummeting, for our friends as well.

Seriously though, the sudden impact on Fox Fire is only going to get worse today, isn't it? Is this going to lead to her wanting a rebrand?

I wonder...
>>
>>47514420
>>47514511

You calmly step in and walk to the table.

"You know who I am?"

"The mafia psycho gynoid." He replies with a steely stare.

"I want you to fix her kimono." You place the stack of credits on his desk. "This is more than enough. I'd also like to commission another one."

"Why do you want it fixed? Just so you can tear it up again the next time you rape her?"

Fox Fire pushes back to the wall. She struggles against her tears. She wishes she could fall through the wall.

"Do you make it a habit to refuse work?"

"From customers I don't like. Yes. But I can be convinced to take pity on her. And you. Bug." He taps the stack of credits. "Make it...6 credits. 6. I'll have it repaired and another kimono commission."

"Isn't that quite a lot?"

"Yes it is. Think of it as an extra cost for clothing a whore in the clothes of a goddess."

PAY THE 6?

NEGOTIATE FOR A LOWER PRICE?

WALK?

GET ROUGH?

>>47514527
>>47514669
>>47514587
>>47514233
This is what I want as well. A floating Space Scorpion.
>>
>>47514669
Also, if we make it a bee it can, intinctively, come to us if it see us crying.
Well, at least that's what butterflies did when i got lost as a child. Same difference. Bastards love tears.
>>
>>47514770
>Negotiate for a lower price.

3 (with the intention of working with 4-5 if we must.)
>>
>>47514770
>NEGOTIATE FOR A LOWER PRICE?
>GET ROUGH?

Begin the crushing of his desk. If he starts reaching for a phone or going underneath the desk crack the desk.
>>
>>47514770
Negotiate.
Insult or question his loyalty. Something about how Fox Fire doesn't need worshipers as fickle as him. Maybe that'll get us somewhere.
>>
>>47514770
>Tail pierces the wall just by his head.
>She's still a Goddess, little man, I am just greater than she.
>>
>>47514770
I want to get rough, but I feel like it'll just cause trouble. I say we try to negotiate
>>
>>47514770
(Ponder mockingly) Mmmh... I could do that, i mean, pay that cost... Aaaaand then i could go around destroying more champions for the yakuza in even worse ways. You know, to cover the costs. Your asociates will LOVE to know why i humilliated your other combatants worse, way worse than i ever did with her.
>>
>>47514770
>Negotiate for a lower price

Though I'm sorely tempted at walking and dressing her in tomboy clothes like us.
>>
>>47514770
We should negotiate, but the whole time be threatening him by waving our tail around behind him, obvious enough for him to see it and understand the threat
>>
>>47514863
>>47514861
>>47514846
>>47514832
>>47514778

Friend just called. His girlfiend just left him and he wants to get smashed and needs a designated driver. I'm going to have to call it a night here.

Feel free to engage real robot hours. I'll pick it up tomorrow if the thread is still here. Be sure to check the twitter!
>>
>>47514770
"You aren't worthy to call her a goddess let alone use such filthy language in her presence. Don't worry, in a week the yaks will have some lame replacement up and you can convince yourself it's real, if that's all your pathetic faith is. Or you can accept that I'm just the stronger, that your goddess recognizes me as the one she puts her faith in. With fickle mortals like you, I can see why she needed me instead. Now do the work, and do it as an offerring to your goddess, that you might be forgiven you filthy heretic."
>>
>>47514861
Given the manner of speaking he's had so far, I don't know if he even worships her anymore. I think he's too disgusted for that line of thinking.

>>47514900
This may be a better option, of course. He is a middle man, after all.

>>47514911
I think regardless of what happens here, that's our next stop, right? I feel like it should be as the proverbial ice cream that Fox Fire needs.
>>
>>47514943
Thanks for running Bookmaker! Hope your friend rebounds.
>>
>>47514943
Very well, Bookie. I shall await this threads' continuation tomorrow. And as always, will try to contribute some discussion while we're at it.

And I will await the damn double date we've got set up for Sibella Quest next week.That and I can showcase the new catalog additions for advantages/disadvantages

So, as he mentioned its real robot hours lets get to those things I love to discuss. Upgrades and characters.

I'll start with what I hinted at >>47514669 here. Do you all think a Fox Fire rebrand might be coming? Or at the very least, maybe an alter ego for her fighting persona?
>>
>>47514959
>Doesn't worship her ANYMORE
>Disgusted for that line of thinking
Then we should call him out on that. If he can't tolerate a single loss, if he's that fucking wishy-washy on whether or not Fox Fire is worth worship, then he clearly never had any faith or real love for her to begin with. If that's the case then, first of all, his opinion is NOT that of her true worshipers, a conclusion that we need to make sure Fox Fire is aware of, and second, that since he never cared for Fox Fire in the first place, he has no right to act disgusted or betrayed by her, and no reason to drag these false reactions into a business matter.
>>
File: Leonard-Nimoy-Evil-Spock.jpg (54 KB, 1024x754) Image search: [Google]
Leonard-Nimoy-Evil-Spock.jpg
54 KB, 1024x754
>>47515062
She looks exactly the same as Fox Fire, only difference is facial hair a la Star Trek
>>
>>47515095
But she's a fox! She technically had facial hair to begin with! Unless you're saying...YOU DEVIL!

I offer an alternative silly costume change
>>
>>47515076
You know, thinking about this, wouldn't be better for her mental sanity to drop this divinity stuff? To make her come to terms that they are all robots?
All this responsibility must be getting at her.
It was really cute at first, but now i am not so sure it won't bring many problems in the future.
>>
>>47514943
sorry about your buddy, bookie.
hoping for more robot tomorrow
>>
>>47515126
A white, uniform plastic piece instead of teeth? to take advantage of the uncanny valley?
It kind of worked in that Inspector Gadget movie...
No, anon, that movie REALLY happened. It is time you faced the truth
>>
>>47515138
I've actually been wondering the same thing.
If we go with may suggestion of calling him out, this might actually be a good way to transition between referring to her as a goddess and more as a person?

We can not use the word "worshiper", maybe "faith" too, just say he never cared for or loved her? Imply it's a personal relationship, not a religious one, that he has failed in.

Here is the woman/robot/girl/fox/anything other than goddess that brought so much joy and hope and businessand lewds into his life, and now that she is down he treats her like this? As a worshiper, fan, or even a friend, he has failed Fox Fire.

And between worshiper, fan and friend, I would suggest we go with comparing his relationship to her as a type of friendship, because in addition to moving away from religious stuff we get the added bonus of implying that we are her friend, and we won't treat her like this if she's not perfect.
>>
>>47515076
See, when you put it that way, I think you have more of a case. And one in line with what we're already kind of discussing. We can do it like we have been, where we're 'gentile' about it. As I think the moment we go all out, we lose.

>>47515138
It would, but I think it would be simply better for Fox Fire to reach that realization herself and I think, much as this is just another step in the conga line of humiliations that Fox Fire has had to deal with, the end result may be a net positive. She can, and will, become stronger as a robot. So long as we are there to help her along the way, and well, duh, we're doing that.

Besides, it's all the more fun when she starts showing up to Yakuza bot fights looking a little more 'sporty' than before. Would be a good way of sticking it to them, if this treatment keeps up.
>>
>>47515168
Nah, she'd keep the teeth, but she'd just have the Kabuki mask. It's like that time Sting wore a Sting mask to surprise someone. The best disguise is a plain sight one.
>>
File: kit_painted_black3.jpg (214 KB, 550x710) Image search: [Google]
kit_painted_black3.jpg
214 KB, 550x710
>>47515342
there are some masks that have teeth!
>>
>>47515342
You saying we should Clark Kent our Fox Fire?
You saying we going to put Fox Fire in a mild mannered suit? Rocking some sexy librarian glasses?
You monster I love you
>>
File: InspectorGadgetEvil.png (566 KB, 929x515) Image search: [Google]
InspectorGadgetEvil.png
566 KB, 929x515
>>47515342
>>47515372
I meant pic related, but sure, whatevs
>>
>>47515380
I think of it like this. That are simultaniously three ways to basically shout 'FUCK YOU' to the Yakuza with Fox Fire.

>Continue on as if nothing happened
>Acknowledge that something has happened, but continue on anyways and have a constant reminder that yes, it happened (Mask)
>Just dress up in considerably not goddess attire, and go something that is more our speed.

I mean, any of these options seem like something Lesath would do, and fully embrace. And each one is kind of fun, in its own way.
>>
File: sketchrequest3.jpg (332 KB, 2248x2094) Image search: [Google]
sketchrequest3.jpg
332 KB, 2248x2094
>>47511578
>>47514587
here we go
>>
>>47515555
Scorpion+Bee+Ladybug thing? Adorable
>>
>>47515555
Cute! Very cute! Definitely makes me want to consider the special pet one day. But that's a biome and a whole bunch of other items ways away.
>>
>>47514943
Aww damn, I missed another thread, oh well. I hope your friend feels better, for what it's worth. And in answer to the store owner being a shit, well you can guess where I'm going to go here. Offer him 3 credits, 1 for repairs, 2 for one or two new ones. As for insulting our Fox Fire in such a manner, he will need to feel fear. Don't break anything, don't actually touch his person, but activate battle mode (lower face shield, make weapons look threatening, etc.) and scare the piss out of this little shit, just so he understands the price of insulting a goddess. And after we're finished shopping? Take two credits in compensation for their terrible service, unless the transfer is wireless or something. Glad to be back Bookie.
>>
>>47508773
Heads up Bookie. I noticed something when looking over the pastebin that seemed off. Lesath has Roll With It, not One Two Punch in her strategies data. Would also love to see a strategies pastebin in the future, so that we have something on that end to plan over as well.
>>
>>47516540
I'm not sure we actually went in the public with our weapons
>>
>>47517374
It was never really stated heads nor tails, but I think it would be wise to note go weapons free here anyways. We're obstensibly on Yakuza turf, and even if we aren't I'm sure the police would be hearing about an incident of this level, were word to get out. And I'm sure officer Hazel is itching at the chance to meet us yet again. Lets just go shopping. Try to win the battle of prides, get our kimono's fixed/made. And then lets find some friendlier retailers for casual clothing and furniture.
>>
>>47517701
Fair point, but can we all agree that this guy needs to learn some respect?
>>
>>47517763
So far, the general consensus seems negotiating, and calling him out on his attitude, so yes, I think there is agreement about the gentlemen learning respect. Just don't expect, nor force him to give it.

Either he gives us what we want, for something cheaper than the robbery he's charging us, even if it's just a small discount to 5. Or we walk and be the better bot. Get ourselves a deal of some kind somewhere else and be the best robot we can for Fox Fire in a time where she is clearly distressed.
>>
>>47517877
Alright, I'm not trying to force anything. But I also feel that scaring the shit out of this guy for insulting Fox Fire would help her out a little. I could be wrong though.
>>
>>47511537
Hahaha, no.
>>
>>>/qst/

Or at least put "quest" in the title so our filters work, next time.
>>
>>47518011
Oh hey, you are back. How you doing?
>>
>>47522985
Eh, better than last thread, that's for damn sure.
>>
File: scorpio.png (1 MB, 1990x1200) Image search: [Google]
scorpio.png
1 MB, 1990x1200
Hey you, yeah you!
You look like someone that could use a pet. nah, nah, nah. Don't give me that look. you don't have to pretend. Here, i bring you the Cosmic Scorpion (+2 to cosmic checks).
That's right. This abomination can float by unknown means and is able to keep an asteroid belt of paper balls. Its dopey demeanor is because it is peaking into infinite parallel dimensions. ALL AT THE SAME TIME!
But it can always make some time to play with you... By play i mean, float near you... Doing nothing. But hey! Floating cosmic scorpion!
>>
File: Lesath Drive.png (213 KB, 870x1404) Image search: [Google]
Lesath Drive.png
213 KB, 870x1404
I'm back! Game on!
>>
>>47525635
And bookie with the buzzer beater. Hope some others are still around.

>>47523667
Cute. But biomes first.
>>
>>47525635
YESSSSS!
>>
>>47514943

"3." You say pointedly.

"I don't see any reason to give you anything like a normal price." He replies coolly.

"What kind of worshiper are you? Treating your goddess like this? Sure I beat her, but just because I'm a stronger goddess doesn't mean she isn't one little man."

He smirks. "I think you have me confused for one of the marks in the Yakuza. I don't buy into any of that old time religion stuff. Most of the top liners in the Yakuza don't for that matter."

Fox Fire has had enough.

She storms over to his desk and calmly places two hands shimmering with heat on it.

"Apostate..." She hisses. "You doubt my divinity?"

"Yeah." He snickers.

"Do you even KNOW who I am?"

"A gimmick to seal to the desperate and stupid." He looks behind her at the dads. "You two want to say something or are you fine with your robots acting batshit?"

"You're dealing with them now. Not me." Mr S replies. "You start whimpering maybe then I'll step in."

"Intimidation through robot muscle." He says leaning back in his seat. "The common tactic of men with no balls."

He looks at you with a snear of contempt. "5. And only because even credits from brain-addled slut bots is still credits."

"You take that back..." Fox growls angrily with a tone of sadness welling behind the anger..

WHAT DO?

>>47517297
Ah damn, I forgot more than the title this time. I"ll have new pastebins for the next thread.

>>47520368
I apologize anon. I forgot the title this time, it won't happen again.
>>
>>47525852

"4 credits. You get your money, I get my kimonos, and we both keep our opinions of one another to ourselves."

(He offers 4.5 we'll take it, assuming .5 credits is a thing)
>>
>>47525953
Supporting, no more than 4.
>>
>>47525953
yeah let's try to haggle for 4
we should maybe try to calm foxfire down? I don't wanna explain a fire to the robo police
>>
>>47526059
I am willing. Do we dare hold onto her hot hands right now? To get her to understand?
>>
>>47526093
I'm all for hand holding
if it hurts too much we can have her kiss them to make it better?
>>
>>47526130
Leave that for post shopping trip my friend. Post shopping trip.

Also just ignore the qst posters. I love the board, but if you wish to wait until the trial period is past, than so be it.
>>
>>47526234
The stuff after hand holding, obviously.
>>
>>47526059
>>47526035
>>47525953

"4 Credits. You get your money, I get my kimonos..."

You grab Fox's hands. The pain-warning that streaks across your brain-heart is worth getting the situation under control.

The thought of burning you causes Fox to cut the heat immediately. The air around her white hands shimmers with displaced heat.

"...And we keep both our opinions of one another to ourselves."

"God, what is it about insanity and mechagirl shit I swear." The man mumbles with his hand on his head. "So what, she's your slave pet now or something? Fine. Whatever. You want 4, sure, I can do 4. I don't like whore bots walking around in my product but if you're willing to pay that much, fine."

He punches some keys on his terminal and turns back to you. "Floor 7. The big room, can't miss it. Now scram." He waves you off and returns to typing as if nothing happened.

You stand up and pull on Fox's shoulder. "Come on. We're going."

She stands firm.

"...I want an apology..." She whispers between clenched teeth. "For what he said about me. And about you."

6 PERSONAL CREDITS LEFT

WHAT DO?
>>
>>47526275
You'll get one, soon. But we're getting your clothes first.
>>
>>47526234
I'm not the only one still doing quests on /tg/. I've considered moving because I've heard threads stay up longer on /qst/, but I don't see any other reason to move until quests are officially exiled from /tg/
>>
>>47526275
"I personally don't need one Fox Fire. And, much as I want him to apologize to you. I don't think he's going to give you or I one. But just think instead about how fun it will be showing him up by wearing his stuff? There are much more fun ways at proving him wrong. Ones that don't get us in trouble, of course."
>>
>>47526358
Oh I understand. You do what you do, whatever way you want to do it.

The extended length of threads is nice, that is true, plus a higher character count helps for bug updates. Player base is hit or miss, like any quest really.
>>
>>47526275
I don't think we'll get an apology from him, kitten.
>>47526337
>>47526643
I like these, too
>>
>>47526725
Hmmmm....that higher character count DOES sound tempting...

>>47526727
>>47526337
>>47526643
"...I don't think we're going to get one. As much as I want him to apologize to you kitten." You whisper to Fox Fire almost pulling her out of the door. "I personally don't need one. I don't care what this guy thinks."

"But he said that I...and you...weren't goddesses. He insulted our very being!" She says.

"Yeah he did." You admit. "But just think instead about how fun it will be showing him up by wearing his stuff? There are much more fun ways at proving him wrong that don't result in us having to deal with the cops and mouse."

She looks unsure, so you continue. "Goddesses know that brute force isn't always the answer. We got you your new kimono, and the one you have now is going to get repaired. I told you I could do it!"

"...Is this like with the mafia's leader?"

Her words cut to your brain-heart.

"Is this something that...just needs to be done?"

You have to think about what to say for a moment and Fox continues. "Even goddesses have people and things they have to submit to, r-right?" She flashes you a forced smile.

WHAT DO YOU SAY?

Also, now would be a good time to think about the pros and cons of Fox believing she's Amaterasu.
>>
>>47526877
Less that, and more he's not worth the effort. I can and will make him pay, but not here, not now. After all a goddesses memory is long, and sometimes revenge is best served cold. Either one of us could easily rip him limb from limb, but it'd cost us more than we gain. Instead we will set him up for failure. Ask Mr.S how much a store like this would cost.
>>
>>47526877
I still think it would be best to work away from the goddess thing. But maybe ease into it?

Instead of choosing this moment to tell her she's just a robot, we say that we're not submitting, we're just putting ourselves on more equal footing so it's clearer that we are better than him, divinity or not. Something implying more equality than superiority to humans, and that she's great even without worshipers?

>>47526725
Honestly there are a lot of good features, I mean, it is specifically tailored to quests. But the one thing that kills it for me is lack of anonymity. I don't have any meme hatred for trips, but I certainly don't want to be assigned one myself. Especially when my fickle Internet connection is going to give me a couple different ones throughout the course of the thread.
>>
>>47526877
Honestly, I legitimately forget about /qst/ often enough that I've missed five or six sessions of a cpuple of the quests I follow, considering I usually just stay on /tg/ and participate in quests that catch my eye.

Just my $.02
>>
>>47526991
>>47526963
"...He's just not worth the effort." You say. "I can make him pay. I will make him pay. But not right now. You know a goddesses memory is long, and we chose the right moment for our vengeance."

Fox Fire smiles. "I understand." She nods. "You won't just let him get away!"

"Damn right I won't. Either one of us could rip him apart limb from limb but it won't be the smart thing to do. It'll cost us more than it'll gain. We won't fight him like thugs. We'll fight him like goddesses!"

You return the grin. "Hey dad!" In your excitement you actually forget your beef with your dads. For a moment at least. "What will it take to buy this operation?"

"Is that something you really want to spend your winnings on?"

"My money. My decision."

"Yes. That is true...if you really want to do that, then I suggest getting in touch with the mafia. They'll be able to add leverage to your purchase of a Yakuza establishment, especially given your recent victory."

"...No." Fox Fire says. "No. Not with his help. My goddess doesn't need his help."

You want to believe that. And as before you fight down your fears that might actually need him.

You might need him. But not here. Not now.

"How much will it cost me-not him-me?"

"Hard to say. This is a franchise operation...probably the cost of a bio-dome. 30 credits. Might be more. Could be as much as 50."

"And I'll get this building and his job?"

"Yes. And the responsibility of running the Nexus branch of Gaia. But the Yakuza won't like it you know."

"Fuck what they think. It's not like they can hate me any more."

"No..." Mr S says stroking his chin. "Their hatred might be an advantage. They might put up the Gaia building as a prize for a fight."

Winning a fight for Fox Fire...you like that thought. You like the thought of fighting and winning for her.

Maybe you could have Fox fight the battle for you? Give her the thrill of winning something on her own?

-cont
>>
>>47526963
Seems about right. He's someone that could be taken care of so quickly its silly but at the same time the trouble after just isn't worth it.

Also I don't want to break Foxes little vision. I kind of want her to reach that conclusion herself naturally. Just seems really cold to just say "oh yeah your actually just a very expensive bucket of bolts" after the way she's been living.
>>
>>47527381
"I personally don't recommend doing so though."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"It's your decision Lesath, but understand that the plan was to wager a piece of your technology for a fighter and take away the Yakuza's top fighters one by one."

"The plan you made with Mr. E?"

",,,Yes...."

"Then you already know how I feel about that plan."

"But if they can offer you something other than a fighter they can take that fighter back after you defeated them...and improve them for the rematch."

"Well good! I'd love a rematch with an upgraded opponent!"

"...Don't get carried away Lesath." Mr. S says with concern. "The Yakuza is a resourceful organization. If you keep giving them advantage s they will make the most of them."

"As long as I have someone to fight for like my kitten it doesn't matter. I'd do anything for you, you know that?" You say to Fox Fire. "Anything at all."

Fox looks thoughtfully at you a moment before replying. "...Could I ask you a favor then Lesath?"

"Sure Fox! Anything!"

"...Is it alright if I ask you later?"

"Yeah. That's alright." You're afraid you already know what she's going to ask.

She's going to ask about Yurei...

SHOULD WE LOOK INTO GETTING THE GAIA BUILDING OFFERED AS A PRIZE? FOR THE NEXT FIGHT? YES OR NO?
>>
>>47527513

No, that's way to big a prize and I would hate to see what the Yakuza would want in return.
>>
>>47527513
No. We have no need for the entire building, just vengeance.

Although, I suppose it could make a big statement if we did it that way. Leaning against it, but wouldn't be too upset if we do go that way.
>>
>>47527513
See what it would cost us, Either for us personally of Foxfire to do so.
>>
>>47527513
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope!

Too much of a hassle for one little pa+pp&pa shop to do something like that right now. We'd have to run that thing, which takes us away from fighting, and that's no good.

Plus the idea of fighting angry upgraded Yakuza bots when we just barely got away with Fox Fire, not liking that right now.

Maybe one day we can tag the building, for giggles.
>>
>>47527575
It's very far from some little shop. It sells high end materials and specialized goods. That thing sells to the elite. No way is it a tiny little shop.
>>
>>47527607
No, I mean we're the tiny little shop. Our resources our not high, as we are basically an underground robot pitfighting startup and realistically, we'd end up leaning on the Mafia to run it.
>>
>>47527513
No

It might be better to learn how to set him up to get the asshole dishinored and just plain losing his job/reputation.
>>
>>47527645
I'd say winning fights with Fox Fire on our side while wearing his haute coture will lose him some reputation among his Yakuza bosses. For one.
>>
>>47527513
Gaia building for later
I think we should focus on making our home more hospitable.
bio-dome first
>>
>>47527575
>>47527571
>>47527544

...You probably don't want to go through the enormous hassle of running an entire building, you think to yourself. And as much as the idea of fighting an upgraded Yakuza girl excites you your enthusiasm is checked by the possibility of a losing to them, and you hate losing...

...Maybe you could get the guy fired? The Yakuza might owe you a favor for you good behavior with Fox Fire. And they're likely in hot water given Yurei's stunt earlier, plausible deniability or no.

You think you'll need to sit down an talk to the Yakuza bosses later...

He was right, you can't miss the door on the seventh floor.

The entire floor is devoted to the official silk wear manufacturing. Its walls are glass exhibits on their silk worms, expanded versions of the exhibit you saw downstairs. Little white worms spin the colors of the rainbow in a gradient that stretches across the entire room. The break in the exhibit is a large silk worm white door with golden handles.

You open the door and your crew follows you inside. A young woman gives a polite bow and begins to say the standard "thank you for choosing Gaia for your fashion needs" before she words stop in her mouth a she gets a good look at you and Fox Fire.

She falls on her face. Behind her you see Geisha robots with super-complex industrial hands create kimonos by working silk threads through their many, many tool-fingers. Each hand is a tiny factory tinkling with the sounds of mechanical processes.

"Oh...Oh Amaterasu..." The woman says.

Fox Fire wears an enormous grin. "I knew it...not all of them..." She mutters in relief.

"Fear not loyal friend of Amaterasu..." She says in a lofty tone. "I have come for repairs to my raiment, and to acquire a new dress for I have found virtue in your craft."

The woman lifts her face, red with happy tears. "So you have beaten her then? The mafia's succubus slave?" She glares at you. "You are here to celebrate your victory over her?

-cont
>>
>>47527883
"Is the second dress for her? Do we own her now? I know how she treated you was monstrous Amaterasu, but I knew you would rise again like the sun you are and conquer her in the end!"

"I...uh....erm..." Fox swallows hard and looks toward you for help.

WHAT DO YOU SAY?
>>
>>47527923
No we are both stuck under the thumb of the Mafia, for now. She ahs lead me to see the light though, and were it not for certain "safeguards" placed in us we'd not be stuck as such. They give us an illusion of freedom to ease their own conscious. So I though it would be best to try and brighten the day with rainments. Since they at least allow us to choose what we wear, for now.
>>
>>47527923
"No, you do not own me. I give my dear Kitten what Amaterasu has given you all for so long; one to put her faith in, one to bring her hope and joy. But please, show your goddess that you still have faith in her as well. Craft a raiment worthy of her golden glory."
>>
>>47528059
I like this one. Supporting.
>>
>>47528059
This is pretty good!
but I'd like to add:
>>47527923
Nah, the second kimono's for my kitten here.
>lady mentions Ami's conquest of us
What ever... "conquests" we have after that fight are between me and her. I'm not going to share what your goddess and I do in our spare time...
>>
>>47528059
"No, you do not own me. I give my dear Kitten what Amaterasu has given you all for so long; one to put her faith in, one to bring her hope and joy."

Her eyes go wide. "Wha-What?" She looks toward Mr. S. "And you are...her keepers?"

"Her managers. Yes."

"And you...you have the guts to come here..." She says angrily as she rises. "After what your little monster did to our goddess!"

"I...ah...am fine. Really." Fox says.

"You hacked her...humiliated her...had your monster force her beg for mercy...and now you want me to make another kimono for her? And repair the one your whore bot tore?"

"She-She doesn't treat me like that NOW though..." Fox Fire stammers.

"I assure you we intend to be respectful to Fox Fire now that the battle is over. Part of that respect is making sure she's properly provided for and cared for."

" Please, show your goddess that you still have faith in her as well. Craft a raiment worthy of her golden glory." You say.

The woman stands in front of you, features screwed tight in anger. "Bring her hope and joy you say..."

Her fist collides with your face with a metallic TANG.

"So like that huh. Is that how you bring hope and joy?" She says holding her bruised hand. "Mafia whore bot!"

Fox Fire gasps.

...Holy shit. A human actually hit you.

Not even Mr. E did that...

HOW DO WE HANDLE THIS?
>>
>>47528344
Not with violence.

Maybe we should let Fox Fire handle this. Again, not with violence. This is about her, Fox Fire is the one these people are going to have to learn to trust again, not us. She needs to give them faith that she's in for a comeback, just under new management.
>>
>>47528344
One could argue that we deserved that one...at least from a no context point of view.

Now might be a good time for us to politely excuse ourselves and discreetly exit the room, maybe with Mr.P and kind of deal with the shock. Let Mr.S and Fox Fire deal with the kimonos now.
>>
>>47528344
Frown

"You didn't even listen to her just now, did you? Man, I'm starting to see why she needs me so bad. For claiming to be her faithful, none of you ever listened, it was always about how you felt and not her, wasn't it? To have such weak faith in her... I pity you all. She might have lost the fight, but she is a warrior. As am I. It's what we do. And now at least she has me, and I will not show the lack of respect that her so called faithful seem to keep repeating. Now do you really care about her? Or are you just another fair weather friend who took her loss personally?"
>>
>>47528344
Take her fist, grasp it firmly but not hard enough to be painful. Show our strength, but make sue she knows we are holding back.

"You can call me that all you wish, but the fact remains that I did this explicitly at Foxfire's behest to make sure she is happy. The Mafia wanted to turn her into a whore to service themselves and those who would pay, but I forbid it. I fight, I win, but I am not cruel. Now are you going to try to strike me again woman, or will you make her day brighter? Because I warn you, if you attack me again I will defend myself."
>>
>>47528344
"I've already bought my girlfriend her new dress, and I had to deal with some crap just to achieve that.
But my girlfriend *is* getting her new dress, because she asked for it. I don't care what crap I have to take."
>>47528424
>>47528435
yeah, maybe let foxfire jump in and handle things
>>
>>47528424
>>47528435
>>47528530
>>47528537
>>47528591

"You can call me that all you wish, but the fact remains that I did this explicitly at Foxfire's behest to make sure she is happy. The Mafia wanted to turn her into a whore to service themselves and those who would pay, but I forbid it. I fight, I win, but I am not cruel. Now are you going to try to strike me again woman, or will you make her day brighter?"

She clenches her fist and looks down, deeply considering what you've said.

We politely make our way out of the room. Fox Fire should be able to handle this. She needs to feel like a goddess and that woman needs to feel like a worshiper. You don't want to get in the way of that.

You walk into the hallway and lean against the wall and think. A human hit you. Sure, she hurt herself way, way more than she hurt you. A human can't punch like a robot.

But its hurt you more than a robot punching you because of what it means.

They can hit you. And you can't hit them back because if you did there'd be trouble the likes of which you can't just punch away.

They can hit you. And program you. And put bombs inside of you. And do all sorts of shit to you.

And you can't punch them back.

It tears you up to think how helpless you are... but what you told Fox Fire is something you'll just have to believe in. Goddesses fight smart. They don't go at things head on.

You can win this fight. You just have to find the right way to fight it.

Mr. S comes out the door. "Lesath? Do you want to come back in?"

You shake your head. "I'm cool out here. Fox Fire doing okay?"

"Better than okay. She's quite happy to know that someone still thinks of her as a goddess."

"And the woman?"

"She cried. A lot. She said that we must have done something to Fox Fire. That Amaterasu would never have accepted being a slave. But she's doing the work. Fox Fire says she's going to win in the arena for her and proof to her and all her followers that being with you made her stronger, not weaker."
>>
>>47528783
Awwww, well thats something, isn't it.

This day has definitely not gone as planned for either of the girls, has it?

Bet Mr.S is pretty happy with how we've handled ourselves though.

I will be glad when we're out of this building though, and maybe to friendlier places.
>>
>>47528783
"I'll have to get her a someone to fight. Or fight someone with her...I really have made things hard for her, haven't I? I mean with her people and everything?"

"Do not forget." Mr. S says. "She was a tool of the enemy. If she had beaten you its not likely that she would be acting as kind to you as you are to her."

"But that doesn't answer my question. I've made things quit hard for her, yeah? I've made her a real loser."

"Yes you have. But that's the nature of the business. To win you have to make others lose."

"I don't like that." You shake your head slowly. "I don't like that at all. There should be a way to win without someone losing."

"If you happen to find a way please share it with the rest of us. We're going to be making a lot of people lose before this is all over. You realize that we're criminals right? That we're enemies with Hazel and the police for a reason?"

"I get that...

MR. S

OR

DAD

SHOULD WE START OPENING BACK UP TO HIM?

ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO ADD TO THE CONVERSATION?
>>
>>47528884
>Dad
personally I'd like to ask S Dad for maybe some dating advice. Especially when it comes down to meeting family in the future
>>
>>47528884
>MR. S
Start looking for a fight for her. One she should have a good chance of winning.

>>47528991
too soon Imo.
>>
>>47528884
I guess call him dad. Time to start mending shit.

>There should be a way to win without someone losing
Also I see that we're moving away from violence and desperation and domination. Are you at all upset with us for derailing your magical realm quest?
>>
>>47528884
>Da-...
I think she isn't mad at him, at least anymore, but she kinda wants to be, so her tripping up like that seems good. She can make a face and Mr.S can probably read that feeling from her.

>Start opening up to him.
We can talk about how we're worried about Fox Fire, her hurt, her still clinging to this god stuff, how the world sees her. How, when we discovered fear when we realised what unsafe hacking is when we're not with someone we trust. How we are afraid for Diana. How the last few people world see us. How we'd like fights to be seperated from this background shit.

Really we are secretly holding a bundle of worries, maybe its time to let some of them out.
>>
>>47528884
Mr S... but tell me when Dad figures out why the whole system is wrong, okay?
>>
>>47529058
actually these are good things to talk about
>>47529042
Okay, maybe too soon
>>
>>47528884
>MR. S

He's doing his best and I get that, but the little wetware fuck has a long way to go. Yes I will be going for an anti-human racism stance.
>>
>Dad
>>
>>47528884
>There should be a way to win without someone losing.
Mr. S.: There is one, comrade, and it is called communism
>>
>>47529110
>>47529208
>>47529066
>>47529058
>>47528991
>>47529042

"I get that Mr. S. But don't think I'm the kind of criminal you are."

"You're absolutely right." He replies sympathetically. "You aren't."

"....I hate this." You say opening up to him probably more than you intended to given your simmering anger at him. "I hate that Fox is hurt over all this. I hate that I hurt her. I hate that I hurt her because of a system that just wants to hurt me and people like me. Listen, I figured out last night what its like to be hacked. To be on the receiving end. I can't imagine what it would be like to be hacked by someone that hated you. That wanted to make you suffer..."

"It's pure soul destruction." Mr. S says. "Seeing it happened is like...like something I thought I wouldn't see outside the war. Something so horrible and yet...people cheer over watching it."

"I love fighting. And I love winning. But I...I wish it didn't have to involve all this bullshit. I wish it didn't have to involve all this mafia Yakuza bullshit...I just want to fight people without all that."

"There used to be legal robot fighting. I was driven underground because the lawmakers of the Luna Confederacy didn't like the implications of robots made for the Jupiter wars fighting in civilian life. It felt like exploitation for them. And there was always the question of how moral it was to create a robot that liked to fight like you do. So it went underground and became illegal...and the organized crime families took it over and made it dark and twisted. You have to understand. After all the fighting in the war they wanted nothing but peace and quiet, even if it meant suppressing people's instinct for competition and conflict. Even human sports like boxing and Judo are banned in about a third of the Lunar cities. "Martial attitude" as they call it, should be a relic of the past. They want to see if they can ban war by first banning fighting."

-cont
>>
>>47528884
Also, I had a thought earlier. You know how we name every other girl we meet as a different animal than what they were designed as? Fox is Kitten, Hazel is Mouse, Yurei will probably be a dog of some kind if we go into fight mode (which we shouldn't but that's a different conversation entirely)? Once they're in our care/possession, we should only use the nicknames, they can still keep their old ones, but we will never speak those ourselves. Just something I thought about a few threads ago, but didn't get a chance to offer.
>>
>>47529484
>"Martial attitude" as they call it, should be a relic of the past.

How many full McIntosh-s is that worth?
>>
>>47529484

"So what, I can either be an Underground Mechagirl Pit Fighter...or nothing?"

"Or they hook you up to Quiet Town and try to gently teach you how to fit in a non violent society."

"All because some assholes don't like people fighting?"

"And because the corruption of the underground fighting circuits makes the news, and causes people to vote for harsher punishments against fighting and violence."

"But all making fighting illegal does is give the mob and Yakuza more control over it!"

"Yes."

"Argh! Damn it!" You exclaim slamming a fist into one hand. "There aren't any...I dunno, "good" underground circuits?"

-cont
>>
>>47529488
Honestly, I am okay with rotating the names in and out with the, pardon the pun, pet names beign used off and on. As our weird term of enderment. Considering the stuff going on, there may be times that we can probably call them by their real names.

Also, I am partial to calling Yurei "Fox" because of the pseudo-sisters thing going on between Yurei and Fox Fire. Also, if we call her a fox, we can occasionally call her a Kit, because why not, right?
>>
>>47529586
Ooooooooo, social commentary.

Are violent tv shows and vidya also banned? How's the VR scene? I bet there is lots of weird violent interactive shit there.

Also, i want us to fight Judy so that we can show her how good it feels to fight. Bet we can make her go full tsundere in the middle of a fight
>>
>>47529616
I would still prefer it if we used the pet names almost exclusively.
>>
>>47529586
"I don't know of any. But they certainly exist. They just operate in deeper secret than the criminal circuits. You see, they must contend with both the police and organized crime. The mob and yakuza do not like competition, and they are quick to shut down fight communities that dont follow their rules and control."

"God that's such bullshit...but they still exist?"

"Doubtlessly."

"Then why the hell didn't you build me to fight in one of them?"

"Because you were made to accomplish the mission Lesath. Like a soldier you fight for a reason, not just to fight. I told you, I, E. and P all have our reasons for you fighting..." He puts his hand on your shoulder. "For what it's worth I'm sorry this has been so hard on you..."

ASK HIS REASON?
SAY/DO?
>>
>>47529769
Ask for his reason, say that is the least he can do for us
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.