[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Piece Adventure Quest 17
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 2
File: OP OP NO MI.jpg (257 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
OP OP NO MI.jpg
257 KB, 1280x720
Previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47339331/
Char sheet: http://pastebin.com/03izEFh5
other char sheet: http://pastebin.com/1T8kaEjr

Haaa, this place is far too classy for a girl like me, also the old timer wasn't lying, there isn't any coffee in this place. Lots of fancy looking knick nacks and other extravegances, sure...but no coffee. It's far too cold as well, which isn't helping me stay awake, in fact it's almost making me pass into my nightmares, if I still wasn't so burning mad over what just happened.

I groan, and sit up a little straighter in the white and gold couch the much more politer old folks let me rest in. Ochamu stares at me from the side, looking a little shooken up and scared as she rubs the bandage over her hand, as Ajax sits on her lap without trying to rip her legs to ribbons for once.

"You okay Adela?" She asks meekly

"No "I yawn tiredly "Don't have any coffee, how can I be fine without the one thing that keeps me awake"

"No I mean" she says quietly, glancing around at all of the well dressed men and women around us, who are gossiping like a bunch of hens...like they don't even care about the fact they were just prisoners of some pirates "You're pretty scary when you're angry and I was just...worried you were self conscious about it is all"

She's lying

"I'm always scary" I say smiling, making her smirk slightly before she goes back to frowning "Pete just made me a bit scarier is all"

"Yeah" Yotshi says as he walks into the room, cleaning his hands "Pretty sure he won't do that again, if he's smart"

"Which he's not" I say flatly, trying to make ochamu laugh or giggle in the very least "Where's jack anyways"

"Pretending to be you, messing with pete" he says calmly as he sits next to me "hey, don't look at me like that, I tried to stop him but"

"Let me guess, his devil fruit scared you off?" Ochamu groans, shaking her head around, her messy mop of hair following it

cont
>>
>>47492087

"Okay, to be honest adela, I'm more worried about how you...with the rope"

"That I hung him for a few seconds?" I ask glancing at her, making her yelp and hide her face behind her slightly too large hands "Well he hurt you, and I don't like seeing my friends hurt, especially by scum like him"

"And you let jack do whatever he wants to me" Yotshi grumbles

"Well, you bring that down on yourself, lets be honest here" I say shaking my head "You know he doesn't like being teased"

"I can't help myself" He whimpers "my mouth just moves on its own"

"Oh" Ochamu says, her face as red as a cherry "Still it wasn't pleasant to watch...if you have to do it again, can you at least warn me first"

"Sure thing Ochamuuuu" I Say softly, as Ajax licks the big girls face as she smiles "Now if only I find some coffee around here"

"Oh you don't need any of that" the old geezer's fat wife says, pinching my cheek "You just need some of my pie, I'll go get you some, can't fight evil on an empty stomach now can you"

"Mrs Guttibul" I groan, trying to get her hand off of my face, but she doesn't let go when I try to brush it off, so I just pinch her cheek to try and get her to let go "I've told you, an empty stomach keeps me awake"

"oooh, you're just being grumpy" She says, finally letting go of my cheek.

I need to get away from these people.

What do I do?
[] Go track down Bellary lass and her crew
[] hunt down Taz and the crew he's part of
[] wait for baldrik and his group to get over here
[] just leave my friends to watch them and wander around for coffee
[] check on the rawling brothers
[] write in
>>
>>47492093
>[] Go track down Bellary lass and her crew
>>
>>47492093
>Have Someone looks for peppers, they're not coffee but they might keep us awake.
>>
>>47492093
>[] wait for baldrik and his group to get over here
>[] check on the rawling brothers
Gotta make sure they don't escape and gotta keep the civvies safe.
>>
>>47492173
Anon, We grew up on a pepper farm basically, That shit does nothing to us, Please read the quest before posting.
>>
>>47492200
I know, but we can put some pepper juice in our eyes. WE WILL wake up then.
>>
>>47492093
>>
>>47492222
Anon, That's just retarded.
>>
>>47492093
>>
"Probably, but I still have a job to do, pie has to wait" I groan as I push myself up from the couch, trying to get my arm out of the old woman's hands without accidentally hurting her or her feelings

"But it's cherry deary, and look at you" She says smacking my stomach "You're practically bone thin"

"I don't like cherries" I grumble, as Ochamu giggles, covering her mouth as I frown sadly as Yotshi joins in, as do the rest of the old folks around me...this is gonna be a long day isn't it?

"Oooh maybe you're a strawberry sort of girl" Mrs Guttibul says as her rude prick of a husband glares at me "you seem the sort"

"I'm a coffee girl" I say as I free my hands "I hate sweet things, and unless you have a bitter or spicy pie in mind, I don't want any pie, now I've got work to do, so...stay here and don't go anywhere, alright?"

"Oooh, every girl likes sweet things" She huffs, her earing rings jingling as she turns away from me

"Guessing we're going After Bellary lass?" Yotshi asks "Since the other ones seem...to be on our side"

"Who?" An old bald man asks, putting a metal cone up to his ears

I nod, and ochamu stands up, looking a little angry.

"Wait, wait, we can't just leave all them alone, with two dangerous criminals in the palor" Ochamu huffs, crossing her arms and puffing her cheeks out

"We could leave jack right? Yotshi ask hopefully

"Ahahaa, no" Jack chimes in from the other room

"Besides, would you trust him with them?" I whisper into yotshi's ear, as the old timers go back to gossiping and drinking tea "He could...I don't know, find a way to worm into their inheritance or something"

"Oooh please" Jack chuckles, walking into the room with a grin "I wouldn't do that to such nice people, you wound me Adela"

"Best I can do with your ability" I say teasingly as I poke the copy of my face on the cheek, Jack remaining as calm as ever "enjoy the reunion"

"Pete tried to bite my hand off I think" he says flatly
cont
>>
>>47492484
"but Ochamu chaan is right, we can't leave them alone can we?"

"Please don't call me that" Ochamu sighs, looking embarrassed as jack grins widely

What do I do?
[] Go hunting alone
[] leave Jack here
[] leave Ochamu here
[] Leave yotshi here
[] take everyone
[] write in
>>
>>47492521
>[] take everyone
>>
>>47492521
>[] Leave yotshi here
>>
>>47492521
>[] Leave yotshi here
Jack is too useful in a fight, Ochamu is too timid to defend them on her own if too many people show up, Yotshi is a devious little fucker, we can trust him to handle that shit and make the right decisions on when to fight and when to run.
>>
>>47492521
>[] Leave yotshi here
To be honest, He's probably the most responsible here after us.
>>
>>47492521
>[] Leave yotshi here
>Yotshi if they give you lip cut them.
>>
>>47492521
>[] Leave yotshi here
>>
>>47492521
>Leave yotshi here
>>
"Yotshi, keep them from wandering around before Baldrick and the rest get here" I say nodding as start to calmly make my way to the door, careful not to step on the carpet so as not to get another earful of yelling "Sure you can handle yourself if anything goes wrong"

"Oh you have just the most adorable accent" The bald man with the ear phone chuckles, as Yotshi sighs heavily and pushes his glasses up.

"You know I'll just get the tar beat out of me if anyone actually comes here right?" He asks, sounding nervous as all hell as I walk up to the front door leading out of the small, but well decorated estate, Ajax climbing up my back as I go.

"Would you?" I ask glancing back at him with a smile, as a devious glint shines in his eyes "Seem to work better under pressure from I've seen...don't disappoint me, ya here?"

"Understood" Yotshi mutters under his breath "now where do they keep the silver ware"

"Don't touch my forks boy!" the old man with suppuodly bad hearing growls angrily, throwing his cane at yotshi

"Oh, I hope he'll survive this"Jack says mockingly in a sing song voice as we step outside

"Oh I'm sure he will, maybe a little bruised and battered' Ochamu says, looking back at the house as a serious of bangs and crash ring out from it "Er, I'm pretty sure he will at least"

"He's a smart fellah, he'll find a way to deal with them" I sigh, rubbing my eyes to try and stay awake as I slowly shamble into the empty street "Now, now where in the world is Bellary lass"

"That is the question init?" Jack yawns, glancing around at the broken windows, and the pile of broken rifles outside of the dress shop.
cont
>>
>>47492940

What do I do?
[] Close my eyes, and listen for anything out of the ordinary 1d20+perception
[] Inspect the rifles to see why they misfired so weirdly
[] Ask jack if he heard anything from the rawlings
[] Search the mansions for her, her crew, and any other prisoners
[] Maybe she went to the water park?
[] First...find coffee 1d100
[] Wander around, making fun of her and see what happens
[] write in
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>47492954
>[] Close my eyes, and listen for anything out of the ordinary 1d20+perception
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>47492954
>[] Ask jack if he heard anything from the rawlings
>[] Inspect the rifles to see why they misfired so weirdly
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>47492954
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>47492954
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>47492954
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>47492954
>>
"Well, did those Rawling boys know anything about them?" I ask as I walk over to the pile of abandoned rifles...this has been bugging me ever since I saw them misfire...it wasn't normal, took far too long and happened to all of them, so it couldn't have been a fluke, looked nothing like wet powder, and if there was something blocking the ball the whole thing would've exploded, not just fire.

I sigh and grab one, twisting it around, looking for...anything I guess.

"Well...yes, she wants to call mommy and daddy according to ol pete" Jack chuckles, crouching down next to me "But that isn't really surprising at all, now is it?"

"Anything else besides that" I ask as I aim one of the rifles up, and pull the trigger, making sure it's empty before I check to see if it's blocked...giving it a few seconds just to be sure "anything, you know...actually useful?"

"Oh fine, mansions, they're checking the mansions" He groans, standing up and walking away from me "At least some of them are, apparently those other pirates had some trouble with another group of them at the water park earlier"

I close my eyes, trying to tune out jack's ramblings enough to see if I can hear any fighting in the distance. Anything being broken, cracking...even the smell of something burning.
_
19+7= 26= Great success
_

I can hear smashing, like glass breaking or a door being forced open...to the west sounding like it's up the hill, in all those tall tower like houses. I Can smell the sea air, smoke from gun fire and cannons, but I also hear the faint strumming of a guitar...or something like it...it sounds...weird and..wait

Wait

I open my eyes, as familiar smell fills my nose.

Beans...with that unmistakable sting of a tumbling reaper.

Actually it's mostly just the reaper...god, knew those things could make a room smell like them for days...but didn't know it could go this far.
cont
>>
>>47493281

Where do I go?
[] the resort *smashing*
[] Woodland path *guitar noises, between the resort and park*
[] Hill next to the eastern beach, just outside the water park *beans*
[] write in
>>
>>47493300
>[] the resort *smashing*
>>
>>47493300
>[] Hill next to the eastern beach, just outside the water park *beans*
GRANDA!
>>
>>47493300
>[] the resort *smashing*
>>
>>47493300
>>
>>47493300
>>
>>47493300
Either Baldric is in trouble or reinforcements are here!
>>
...and there's only four people I know on the sea who could handle being that close to a cooking reaper. I smile happily and stand up, tossing the rifle away as I start to follow the oh so faint smell of cooking beans and peppers.

I ignore what Ochamu and jack ask me as I start to jog and then run, working my ways through the glass and trash filled alleyways, hoping and scrambling over the small stone wall surrounding the town. I drop to the ground, rolling over the short, and recently cut grass.

I shake my head, and grab my grandfather's cap, putting it back up on my head as I look around.

"A..a.adela waaaait' Ochamu whines as I see jack sitting on the wall, with Ochamu's hands grasping onto the part of it next to him "I..I can't climb up it"

Jack looks back at me and gives me a thumbs up. I tilt my head in confusion, wondering what he's doing as he turns around, and shrieks, covering his mouth.

"IS THAT A RAT?!" He yells, making Ajax meow in attention as Ochamu yelps and scrambles up the wall faster than I did.

I hold my hat down as she runs past me, the ground shaking as she goes.

I watch her vanish into the rolling hills. And I see two rafts, sitting a little away from eachother on the beach. One with a trail of boot prints leading towards the town, and one with a single pair.

I smirk and start to try and chase after Ochamu as my cat digs his claws into my sides, Serri rising out of the sea as I get close to it, the sea king watching me and jack as we run by it, and a far too loud, and very lively tune fills the air, drifting away from the water park as I get onto the crest of a hill.

Ochamu's laying on it, panting. He face is red and soaked with sweat, her tangled hair covering most of it as she lazes under the sun.

cont
>>
She smiles weakly as she sees me...or at least I think she sees me, can't really tell with all that hair.

I smile back, and gently pat her on the shoulder as I walk over to the edge of the flower covered hill.

And see a familiar figure sitting against the sun, his long white and blue duster hanging from his shoulders almost like a blanket, with the word justice paint along the back of it.

Smoke's rising from his fire, as he stares out at another, much larger marine ship out on the sea.

What do I do?
[] GRAMPA! * run up and hug him*
[] shoot his pot of beans into the fire 1d100
[] Walk up to him, and ask how the hell he got here
[] Wait, gramps?!
[] try to give him his hat back
[] ask if he saw *bellary or baldrick* *(which one) around here
[] write in
>>
>>47493731
>Permission to speak freely sir!
>[] GRAMPA! * run up and hug him*
>>
>>47493747
Second, To cute.
>>
>>47493731
>>
File: Aha.gif (133 KB, 256x194) Image search: [Google]
Aha.gif
133 KB, 256x194
>>47493731
FUCKING
CALLED
IT!
>>
>>47493731

why not?
>>
>>47493731
>>
"Who the hell would be camping out on an island like this?" Jack ask, trying to lean against me as I start to march down the hill, and I hear him stumble behind me, before he starts to try and catch up with me, leaving Ochamu all alone "Oh come on, aren't you even going to humor this time Adela chaaan?"

I ignore him as I feel him glaring at my back. What is he doing here? Is he the backup. I mean it certainly looks like he is, unless he's just here on vacation or something like that and...I know he isn't the sort of man to just take time off of his work.

Despite his age, his hair still has some blonde to it, almost the same color as mine, except for all the grey covering it. He doesn't notice or at least acknowledge my presence yet as he starts serving himself a heaping bowl of beans and peppers. He pulls a bottle of ketchup out of his coat and starts coating his meal in it, dipping a spoon in it, and sticking a heaping mouth full into his gob.

He slowly turns to me, munching as he lifts up the wide brimmed ranch hat he replaced the cap sitting on my head with. He continues chewing his beans, his mustache moving like a bird flapping it's wings.

He tilts his head when he sees jack and shrugs, swallowing and smacking his chest.

"Huragaha" He coughs "Errr, too much pepper...think I can still save it? tastes like oil, and not in the good kind of way"

"Who in the?" Jack says, sounding confused as grampa continues eating his beans, wincing with every bite "th..that's a..he's a rear admiral!"

I hold my arms behind my back and stand as straight as I can, trying not to smile like a fool.

"Permission to speak freely sir!" I shout as Grampa chuckle between a mouthful of beans

"Granted" He says flatly as he grabs his bottle again and starts pouring it and mixing it with his beans "...don't magine you or your doppelganger have any beer on ya? smokes?"

"GRAMPA!" I Shout, wrapping my arms around him and hugging him as he turns to me and sighs happily
Cont
>>
>>47494093
Hugging me back, much tigter than I did

"Sorry I haven't had the time to visit sweetie" He laughs, lifting me up like he did when I was a little girl "But I've been busy, what with all this new blood trying to take the seats of power in the new world and all dat"

"Oh...fuck me" Jack mummers "..he's your..ooh I feel sick all of sudden, one moment please"

"Hmm, funny doppelgangers usually are much grimmer than that" He says calmly as he continues holding me "So...heard you've been promoted...what? five times? Three more and you'll be an officer, I must say I'm impressed darling"

I hug him tighter, not saying a word.

What do I say?
[] Well, captain seems to hand them out like candy
[] So, what are you doing here anyways grampa? thought you were..you know dealing with the problems of the world
[] Hey, maybe by next year I'll be an admiral
[] So you're my back up then
[] Have any coffee
[] Can I have some *try the beans* 1d20 + hardiness
[]...I missed you sir
[] write in
>>
>>47494184
>[] So, what are you doing here anyways grampa? thought you were..you know dealing with the problems of the world
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>47494184
>[] So, what are you doing here anyways grampa? thought you were..you know dealing with the problems of the world
>[] Can I have some *try the beans* 1d20 + hardiness
>[]...I missed you sir
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>47494184
[] Well, captain seems to hand them out like candy
[] So, what are you doing here anyways grampa? thought you were..you know dealing with the problems of the world
[] Hey, maybe by next year I'll be an admiral
[] Have any coffee
[] Can I have some *try the beans* 1d20 + hardiness
>>
>>47494184
>[] Well, captain seems to hand them out like candy
>[] Hey, maybe by next year I'll be an admiral
>[]...I missed you sir
>[] Have any coffee
>>
>>47494184
>[] Have any coffee
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>47494184
>[] Have any coffee
>[] Can I have some *try the beans* 1d20 + hardiness
>>
"Well, captain seems to hand them out like candy" I shrug, as I hear Jack being sick somewhere behind me "Hell at this rate I'll be admiral by next year"

"Hmm, don't talk like that" Grampa says with a smirk, as he winces through another mouthful of beans "Might make some fellahs paranoid, ya know, good work though Adela, really proud and all dat"

He gently pats me on the head, with his spoon still in his hand.

"So what are you doing here's anyways Grampa?" I ask as he continues munching through his beans, coughing between every bite, and shuddering as Ochamu walks over to me, still trying to find her breath "Thought you were...you know, dealing with the problems of the world"

"I was, nothing needed me at the time, and I was close enough to decide I could fit a visit in my patrol back round to the action" He says, stabbing his spoon at me "And I heard you're captains call, and...well decided I should see how you were doing"

"So you're not going to help us?" Ochamu asks tiredly as she sits down

"If it comes to it" grampa says as he finally sets his beans aside, and wipes his mouth "Mostly curious about my grandaughter here, since...well it's rare to see such, potential, and I will admit I was a little worried all things considered"

"Yeah, there's no coffee on this island" I groan, slumping over against Ochamu

"When did you sta...oh right" Grampa chuckles, staring at my cap, as he reaches into his coat "back then, forgot about that...luckily I just happened to be carrying a tin of some beans I picked up and"

"You're a horrible liar Grampa" I say as I grab the tin, making her shrug and yawn, putting his worn pipe in his mouth

"...Oh, he's your grampa" Ochamu says nodding "I should've figured from the accent and..well how you said your Grandfather was a rear admiral...it's nice to meet you Mr De'terrar"

"Nice to meet you too, gorilla girl" Grampa says flatly, making Ochamu turn red and glare at him

cont
>>
>>47494570
"HEEEEEY!" She shouts, slamming her fist into the ground, making both of our dusters jump

"Can I have some?" I ask, pointing at the beans.

Grampa shrugs, and pushes them over to me as he starts to smoke calmly, closing his eyes.

I grab the spoon and nearly take a bite before the taste of oil and burning ash fills my lungs. I wheeze and set the spoon down trying to catch my breath as Grampa laughs.

"Sorry, couldn't resist" He says as he stands up to his full height "I apologize,you're actually quite the looker if I must say myself...but you three really need to get to work, cause trouble's gonna come if you don't nip it at the bud"

he makes a cutting motion with his fingers as Ochamu blushes and turns away covering her face

What do I do
[] ask how he can eat that junk
[] ask what the hell was in it
[] Ask what's going to happen and why he can't help
[] get up and go nip the trouble at the bud
[] see how jack is doing
[] ask if he's going to bring his marines with him
[] write in
>>
>>47494570
Grandpa, Ochamu is a beautiful and refined lady.
>>
>>47494638
[] ask what the hell was in it
[] Ask what's going to happen and why he can't help
[] get up and go nip the trouble at the bud
[] see how jack is doing
>>
>>47494638
>[] Ask what's going to happen and why he can't help
>[] get up and go nip the trouble at the bud
>>
>>47494638
>[] ask how he can eat that junk
>[] ask what the hell was in it
>[] see how jack is doing
>>
>>47494638
>[] ask what the hell was in it
>>
>>47494638
>>
"What the hell did you put in that" I gag, rubbing my throat in a vain attempt to try and stop it from burning and aching as Grampa tilts his head, looking a little confused as he scratches his stubble covered chin and sighs.

"Tch tch" He says, rocking his head back and forth "Well...lets see, Beans of course, tumbling reapers, seeds and all, hard whiskey, some flour to thicken it up, some butter and...Guess I didn't clean the pot out when I was cleaning it, so some oil, actually"

"Like cooking oil?" Ochamu asks, as grampa stands up and scratches his bare head calmly

"I was cleaning guns so no, well a lil oil never hurt anyone" He says shrugging "Guess I never had the time to really scrub it down in between all the paper work and actual work, Drawhahahaha"

"And this is why mom is always worried about your health" I sigh as Grampa shrugs "So what is this trouble exactly"

"It's not the worse thing I've shoved in my gob, sweetie" He says shrugging as he turns to the sea and yawns, rubbing his eyes "Oh...that well, see turns out I did some digging on that girl you were chasing, whatever lass, after I got the call, and to make it short and sweet...she's, well she's the youngest member of a crime family who wanted to play pirate, so if she gets any chance to call for help....yeah, ain't gonna be pretty"

"And why do I get a feeling you don't want to help us, mr rear admiral kun" Jack says weakly, spitting in the grass and wiping his mouth

"I am, I'm here to keep them away, Doppleganger" Grampa says nodding slowly "Otherwise I would've come alone rather than drag my entire crew here, I just don't want to interfere with my grandaughter too much now...since I am also here to analyses her abilities, so as it stands, the situation isn't dire enough to need me, or my crew, I'm just, watching until it does, understand?"

"That's incredibly incompetent" Jack says angrily "And oh god I'm talking like Yotshi now, kill me, please"

cont
>>
>>47494929
"Welcome to the marines" Grampa says picking his teeth "Competence between commanders varies greatly, and I'm being selfish here I will admit, but I don't wanna be a gloryhound ya see, so you youngins do what you can, and when and if it goes sour, I'll lend a helping hand so as not to take away from your rightful recognition"

I sigh, and tip my cap to him.

"Understood, sir" I say nodding.

What do I do?
[]rush over to the resort 1d20+speed
[]ask how long he's been here
[] ask why he wants to see what I can do anyways
[] Say I don't care about recognition, fix this mess!
[] tell him about the situation with the hostages and yotshi
[] write in
>>
>>47494999
>[]ask how long he's been here
>[] tell him about the situation with the hostages and yotshi
>>
>>47494999
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>47494999
>[]rush over to the resort 1d20+speed
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>47494999
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>47494999
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>47494999
>>
>>47494999
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>47494999
>>47495174
>>
"So how long have you been here?" I ask, making him glance back at me calmly and smirk.

"Oh we just arrived, I'm just scouting" He says nodding "since the rest of my crew is still sleeping from the long haul over here, Decide to have some lunch before I wake all of them up with an ice bath"

"Well, that's nicer than what ginegin would do" Ochamu says happily, stilling blushing like the maiden she is

"Or threaten to do at least" I say looking at his back "Also we freed some hostages and left another marine to keep them safe, others should be joining up with him shortly"

"Reporting important information" Grampa mutters, nodding to himself "Well I've given you orders haven't I?"

"Yeah" I say sadly, as I reluctantly start to turn away from my grandfather "Well, wish me luck then, grampa"

"I have been since I heard you joined the marines, Darling" He says happily as I start to run, Ochamu struggling to keep up with me as jack calmly runs by my side

"So, you're grandfather really is a rear admiral, thought you and your bastard brother were lying" Jack says, still sounding a bit on edge by being that close to my grandfather.

"I don't lie often" I say calmly as I start to run as fast as I can, straight up the hill, avoiding the town

"W..wah..wah..wait for me Adelaaaaa" Ochamu pants as she tries to catch back up with me
_
19+8= great success
_
cont
>>
>>47495285
and I keep running, past the walls of the small resort town, and into the carefully trimmed woods, leaping over bushes and benches, and a few passed out men and woman with suits and dresses, like on that abomination of a ship. Jack doesn't bother leaping over them as he runs behind me.

And judging from the thumping behind me, Ochamu just barrels through the bushes and benches, and the men and women manage to wake up enough to scramble out of the way as she stumbles after us, pleading with us to slow down even a bit.

Which I do, stopping and turning around to wait for her as she shambles up to me, looking half dead.

"Thank you" She says nodding slowly "I..I really I'm really not used to running so much if you can't tell"

"Oh, you just don't have the legs for it" I say softly, patting her on the side as she tries to find her breath again "Lots of folks have trouble running"

"Oh good, that's a weight off of my shoulders" She says happily as jack keeps running without us.

"Oh hello!" he shouts happily "A welcoming party just for meeee?"

Oh no, I have a bad feeling about this. I glance over my shoulder, and see jack standing in front of a line of those fancily dressed pirates under Bellary.

"So you're the one who's been putting our boys down, eh bitches?" One of them growls, the scar on his face stretching with his lips "Damn scum, don't know who you're playing with, first our ship and now"

Jack grins sadisitcally and looks back at me.

What do i do?
[] let him have his fun
[] shoot the man who's talking 1d100
[] correct them, and tell them of the other pirates
[] Akumu akumu no prison 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOT 1d100
[]Devil's glare 1d100
[] walk past them
[] tell them grampa is here
[] right in
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>47495451
>[]Devil's glare 1d100
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>47495451
>[]Devil's glare 1d100
>[] walk past them
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>47495451
>[] correct them, and tell them of the other pirates
>[]Devil's glare 1d100
>[] walk past them
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>47495451
>[]Devil's glare 1d100
>[] walk past them
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>47495451
[] correct them, and tell them of the other pirates
[]Devil's glare 1d100
[] walk past them
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>47495451
>[]Devil's glare 1d100
>[] walk past them
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>47495451
>[]Devil's glare 1d100
>[] walk past them
>>
>>47495565
"Actually" I say as I step behind Jack, leaning over his shoulder as the scarred man gets real confused at there being two of me "We haven't, the only pirates we've taken down are the Rawling boys and their crew, if you can call it that"

Jack sighs, and steps to the side, looking put out that I took away his chance to show off again. I smirk and lift my cap up, taking a deep breath as the pirate stomps up to me, putting his gun down for a second, adjusting his collar. He grins a golden toothed grin and puts his thick arm around my shoulder.

"Another crew?" He asks as I push him away "no one said anything bout another crew here, and you say they've been the ones who've been doing us in like this?"

"Yes, you'd have to be an idiot not to notice them" I say as flatly as I can, while still sounding just insulting enough to rile him up a bit.

"WATCH YOUR" He screams, aiming his blunderbuss in my face, the end of it is carved to look like a dragon breathing out a mouthful of fire.

Oh so calmly, I put my hand on the barrel and push it down, glaring at him.

He freezes and groans, clutching his chest as he pushes me away and stumbles back, glancing around at things that aren't there.

I put my hands under my duster and walk forward, towards him as cool as a winter day.

He manages to get back up, and he and his cronies aim at me.

What do I do?
[] keep walking and trust jack
[] Quick draw and blast him, glare at the ones behind him 1d100
[] Akumu akumu no lock 1d100
[] Just run past him 1d20+Speed
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS 1d100
[] eat his fear and laugh
[] write in
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>47495809
>[] Quick draw and blast him, glare at the ones behind him 1d100
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>47495809
>>
>>47495809
>] keep walking and trust jack
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>47495809
[] eat his fear and laugh
[] Quick draw and blast him, glare at the ones behind him 1d100
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>47495809
>[] eat his fear and laugh
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>47495809
>>
I draw my revolvers, and his finger moves to the trigger as I stare him dead in the eyes, moving mine before I even have my guns fully out of their holsters. If I am right here, I have about a half a second to aim and fire before he gets the shot off first. Not the worst odds I've been put against, but it won't be easy.

I move my hands up and.

"HAN HAN NO BLAST!" Jack yelps as he suddenly comes flying past me, I turn and see Ochamu standing there with a smug grin on her face, her arms crossed proudly.

I turn back, hearing the gun shot as I pull the trigger, seeing Jack scurry between me and the man as he looks back in confusion as he gets peppered by his own shot and stumbles.

"Fruit users!" He cries as he starts to stumble back, trying to stay standing, even after he's just been shot

The rest of his cronies stare at me, and start to reach into something on their sides.

I glare at them and they close their eyes. Hmm fast learners.

Ajax stands ontop of my cap and hisses angrily at them

What do I do?
[] Just sneak past them while they're fumbling around 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO PRISON 1d100
[] threaten the one with the scar, see if that works
[] OCHAMU, DO YOUR THING *get down* 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>47496165
>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO PRISON 1d100
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>47496165
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>47496165
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>47496165
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>47496165
The hell is with our rolls this thread?
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>47496165
>>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO PRISON 1d100
>>
"AKUMU AKUMU NO!" I shout raising my hands up as I step over the man laying on the ground with his hand over his stomach "PRISON!"

Purple light flows out of my hand, picking up the faint scraps of fear flowing out of the pirates and exending outwards, like some unseen hand is drawing them as they fly towards the.

"JUST RUN YA IDIOTS!" the man screams as he grabs my leg and pulls me down, the other pirates turning tail and running as the bars manage to catch two or...three of them, I can't really count as I'm too busy getting my head slammed into the dirt to notice "I'LL HOLD EM OFF, WARN LASS AND THE REST DAMMIT!"

I groan and start to stand up as they fall to the ground with their eyes rolled around the back of their heads, with faint purple chains wrapped around them, binding them in place.

And no sooner do I move to chase the others down, does the man, who I thought was out for the count after getting shot stands up, pointing a pistol at the back of my head.

"Gotcha now you little upstart" He chuckles slowly "Now you other two back up or bang, capeesh?"

What do I do?
[] shoot him through my duster 1d100
[] Jack?
[] Ochamu?
[] AJAX!
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK 1d100
[] Use my fear to craft a wall between me and him 1d100
[]AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>47496489
>[] shoot him through my duster 1d100
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>47496489
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>47496489
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>47496489
>>
>>47496489
>AJAX!
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>47496489
[] shoot him through my duster 1d100
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>47496489
>>
>>47496577
>Wanting to put our cute lil kitty into danger, EVER
Shame on you!
>>
>>47496612
That kitty is a vicious beast to be fair.
>>
>>47496612
>Implying our cute li'l kitty is endangered by a single pirate
>>
"Shhhh" I say quietly as Ajax growls at the man, who responds by trying to bat him off of my head with his no doubt overly dressed up shooter.

Oh you don't know bad of a mistake you just made there, fellah. I slowly cross my arms around my chest, pressing my pistols against he back of my coat as the pain growls angrily and takes another swing at Ajax, who simply hisses at him and leaps over his swing again.

And I press the trigger. Ochamu gasps in surprise, probably thinking I just got a hole in the back of my head as I twirl around, drawing my pistols as Jack kicks the stumbling man away from me.

He huffs, trying to catch his breath as he stands up again, laughing as smoke rises out of his chest, and my cocky grin turns into a confused grimace. Alright, most folks go down after one shot, let alone four.

"Little...brats" He growls, reaching into his coat pocket as Jack glares at him "No respect for your elders, you little"

Ochamu starts creeping up behind him, holding a bench like a club, as he stumbles towards us, drawing a crude knife...it's made out of sea stone. I swallow, feeling a weight falling to my gut as he swings it at me.

What do I do?
[] run into the resort with jack 1d20+speed
[] Shoot him 1d100
[] shoot it out of his hands 1d100
[] dodge, letting Ochamu smack him over the head 1d20+dex
[] write in
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>47496769
>[] dodge, letting Ochamu smack him over the head 1d20+dex
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>47496769
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>47496769
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>47496769
[] dodge, letting Ochamu smack him over the head 1d20+dex
>>
>>47496769
>[] run into the resort with jack 1d20+speed
>You earn respect where I come from
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>47496769
Lets give Ochamu her heroic moment
>>
>>47496926
Never mind my browser is being a dick again.
>>
>>47496926
Thats probably just a display bug on your side
>>
I step to the side, my eyes going as wide as dinner plates as the serrated stone blade cuts down through the hole in my grandpa's old cap, barely missing my face as the man lunges at me, his eyes going crazy as his tongue rolls out over his lips, flicking like a snakes.

Before Ochamu slams the bench into the guy's skull sending him tumbling towards me. I step and dodge out of the way, Ajax taking a swipe for him. The man's eyes light back up as he falls to floor, and his knife swings up at me.

Before jack stomps his face into the ground. The man groans and starts to get up, only for Ochamu to smash what's left of the bench into his back, and...well the rest of him.

The man's fingers dig over the dirt and broken splinters, a weak groan rising out of him. Spin my revolver around and pistol whip him. I wait a second and he shudders, getting another kick from jack to his side as he rises up, his eyes pure red as he drools out of his mouth.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU'RE MESSING WITH" he growls as he reaches for another pistol in his belt "Do you even know who I"

*crack*

His eyes go empty as Ochamu's head meets the back of his, as she headbuts him, and stumbles away, holding her forehead with cute whimper as the man manages to turn away.

I stare at her as the man collapses into a drooling mess, his eyes filled with stars

"Alright" I say suddenly feeling very awake "he was a lot tougher than I made him out to be"

"...I shouldn't be surprised but" Jack says kicking the twisted remains of the bench "How is your head harder than everything we hit him with"

Ochamu whines covering her forehead and looking self conscious. I smack jack over the back of the head.

"I mean it was surprising" He says quickly smiling to try and cheer ochamu up "Would a gentleman like me lie"

"You're weren't a gentleman even when you were a man " Ochamu huffs, looking like she just won a great battle

cont
>>
>>47497195

"Hmm, listening to yotshi chan I see, will have to remember that one" Jack says, sounding strangely alright with the insult "Sorry Ochamu"

Ochamu looks confused, and I'm pretty sure I look even more shocked than she is.

"Well, he took a beating before it anyways ochamu" I say nodding "it was probably the straw that broke the horse's back anyways"

"Yeah" Ochamu says, rubbing her forehead as she glances back at the man sprawled out in the dust "that's probably what happened isn't it, just the last push needed to bring him down, certainly that's what happened"

Jack nods with a fake smile, and we continue walking into the resort.

The buildings all look the same, too white, with blue shingles, and porches on the second or third floor. they're covered in pink ivy, and the road is...well it's simple looking, and covered in knocked out pirates.

"WOOOooohohohoh" a voice laughs deeper into the city, as I see the cronies of the iron man back there duck into an alley way

What do I do?
[] follow the laugh
[] follow the cronies
[] split up *who goes where?
[] write in
>>
>>47497250
>[] follow the cronies
>>
>>47497250
>follow the laugh
>>
>>47497250
>[] follow the cronies
>>
>>47497250
>[] follow the cronies
>>
>>47497250
>[] follow the laugh
>>
>>47497250
>[] follow the cronies
>>
And so follow them into it, slipping through the small gate they threw open. they keep on running, holding whips that judging from the color and look, are also made out of seastone. God, these guys are loaded, it's almost getting offensive...guess they're pulling out the big guns now that they're corned. Just like the dogs they are. I frown as I start to stalk them down the alley way, the sun light flowing down into it, and my eyes.

I pull my cap down, walking a bit faster as they reach the end, and look around down the street.

What do I do?
[] sneak up to them and try to blend in with them, see how long it takes them to notice 1d100
[] start firing into the crowd of them 1d100
[] Make a lasso and pull one back 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO PRISON 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOT 1d100
[] Whistle, and devil's glare 1d100
[]write in
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>47497427
>[] Whistle, and devil's glare 1d100
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>47497427
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>47497427
>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOT 1d100
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>47497427
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>47497427
>>
I smirk impishly as I step up to the halfway point in the alley, leaning against the wall and lifting my cap up now that I'm in the shade. I watch them peek down the other side of the street and sigh.

"When the hell did all these marines get here, this was supposed to be an easy job" One of them growls as they press themselves against the wall and sigh again, shaking their heads in unison.

And then I whistle, and smile friendly. They slowly turn, with looks of hope on their faces, with big old happy smiles. Which nearly instantly vanish as they see my face, some part of me wonders what they're saying.

"Urrr..how long was he with the family again?" one of them asks sheepishly as my vision start to darken, as I see their fears rise around them, and start to surround them, making them group up tighter together

"His whole life" another whimpers, as their eyes go black, and she clutches her chest.

There's a moment of silence, and then they scream, a few of them passing out, as the rest stumble over eachother and the rest as they try to get into the street.

"RUN, THEY'LL SEND US TO THE SEA KINGS IF" One of them cries, as a tomahawk sails through the air taking half of his mustache off

"Ah, howdy fellahs" Jeb says happily as the man gets dragged back down the street, his comrades pushing him away as Baldrick's chains wrap around them, and send him crashing to the floor.

"ANY ONE, MARINES, MARINES!" one of them screams.

Oh so the parties starting now then

What do I do?
[] let the other's deal with them
[] Akumu akumu no summons 1d100
[]walk into the street
[] grab one of the passed out pirates and drag them back to get some answers
[] greet the other marines
[] go check out the laughing in the other street...sounds like a fight
[] Taunt the ones passed out on the ground
[] write in
>>
>>47497611
>[] go check out the laughing in the other street...sounds like a fight
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>47497611
>[] Akumu akumu no summons 1d100
>[] grab one of the passed out pirates and drag them back to get some answers
>>
>>47497611
>[] greet the other marines
>>
>>47497611
>>
>>47497611
>>
"COME ON! EARN YOUR PAYCHECKS MEN!" Baldrick screams as he runs down the street "YOU KNOW WHAT'S AT RISK IF WE DON'T DO OUR JOBS TODAY, AND YOU KNOW HOW UPSET THE CAPTAIN GETS WHEN THINGS GO WRONG"

I watch a mob of axe wielding marines run after the fat Lieutenant some looking excited, most looking afraid.

before the turn and see me standing in the alleyway and stop for a second.

"Adela?" one of them asks, sounding relieved, at least before the pirates start shooting at them and they dive for cover.

Bloodhawk calmly strides down the street, wearing a pair of glasses, looking a lot more lively than the last time I saw him.

And then he dives for cover, sighing as a bullet flies past his ear.

"Right...maybe not the best idea to stop in a fight boy" He says with a nervous chuckle "All of you alright"

"Yeah...I'm pretty sure we are" the marine from before groans

"Oh please, I'm too short to be shot" The little girl I've seen walking round the ship before says happily

"Good, cause we're going to need to find that little captain fast" Jeb says nodding as he gets ready to get back into the fight, and I notice he's wearing a marine cap with the words *recruit* painted crudely onto it "Oh you know what's going on I'm assuming miss de'terrar"

"Yep, grampa filled me in on it" I say nodding "Stop them from getting a den den mushi"

"Good, we could really use your help with it" He says, wincing as a pirate slams into the wall in front of us, chains dragging him back into the street, leaving his teeth behind "well, maybe not out here honestly"

"Yeah, I don't think I want to go out into that" I say nodding as I turn away from the old timer "May the winds blow in your favor, old timer"

"Yours to...wait, Junior is on the island?" Bloodhawk ask happily "Guess he's following orders not to advance or something"

"Er, something like that" I say shrugging "I'm pretty sure he gave himself orders to come here to be honest, if that's making sense"
cont
>>
>>47497847

"Yeah, bet he's just trying to fan the flames of your destiney" the old timer says as he steps back into the street "Hope I'll still be around to see where it blows,CROHOHOHOHO"

I sigh and look back down the alley way, and see Ochamu struggling to fit through the tiny gate, with Jack looking bored behind her.

"Please don't tell me where going back this way" Jack sighs, as that laugh rings out through the street again

"Well we are, want to see what's up with that laugh" I say nodding as I leap over the gate.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Ochamu sighs "Just give me a second and I'll come with you okay"

"Want some help?" I ask glancing back at her as I start to step down the mostly devestated street

"No no, I can do this, I didn't become a marine just to be coddled" She huffs, looking determined as she tries to get her shoulders out from between the two sides of the gates.

And they bend slightly, letting her turn around and slide out.

"See?" She says happily as Jack claps slowly, I smile and nod, and get back to walking as she comes to my side.

This street is much like the other one, but it's covered in pirates, all passed out and stuck in windows, even ones that don't have a pirate slammed through them are shattered.

And as I walk through motionless street, I start to hear metal clashing, but just barely from the screams and gun shots just over a few buildings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0

and then I hear music, the same music I heard before, but...much...much louder. My ears start to ring and the grounds shake as I see a woman in a skimpy, and very form fitting dress step into the straight, looking rather fired up.

Her short hair is black, with red dyed into it, and a collar around her neck, and...well she's very well endowed, and has a nose like a birds beak.

She pulls her bladed whip, avoiding the edges as she looks around and
cont
>>
>>47497991

"WOOOooohohohohoh" the laugh echos again as a boy in black leather jacket, with patches covering "LETS ROOOOOOCK!"

His hair is like the rooster looking cut on the flag...and is just as eye burningly green. He has a piercing on his tongue, shaped like a note.

This must be Taz's captain, johnny

The woman dives for cover, and I gasp as I see the world rippling as he strums his guitar that looks like he tied some strings to an axe.

"OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT DOLL, I'M MY OWN AMP!" He shouts happily "WOOOoohohohoho, HADE HADE NO STORM"

Roll 1d20+ speed or dex
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>47498056
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>47498056
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>47498056
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>47498056
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>47498056
>>
"GET OUT OF THE STREET" I shout as I dive for cover, scrambling to my feet as I manage to get into an alley way.

I glance at the street, and see the doors buckle and shake as Ochamu manages to get into one of the shaking houses, and jack slides into an alley way, covering his ears. I hold my forehead, feeling a headache coming on as I swear my ears are about to bleed.

And then the song stops.

"Aaaaah, that was a good one baby, did you like it too honey?" Johnny asks as I walk back into street, with half a mind to shoot him for making such a ruckus.

"Oh shut up already!" the one growls, swinging her whip at him as he dances out of the way shaking his head "I'm going to drown you for all the trouble you've given my..haaa mistress"

"Ey ey, not your type, I get it" johnny says teasingly, pushing his nose up I got it

"Oh I am going to enjoy" the woman says with a sadistic looking smirk on her lips, until I whistle and both of them turn.

"Oh great, another way to ruin my day" the woman sighs, slapping her face

"Hey...you're scary face ain'tcha!" Johnny shouts happily, strumming a beat on his guitar...thing "Taz couldn't seem to decide if he hated ya or not"

What do I say?
[] Hands up, both of you are under arrest
[] *sigh*Yeah, I can see why he would
[] DON'T DO THAT AGAIN! cat's have sensetive ears
[] No trees round here....
[]Shut up, I'm going to help you, but keep you mouth shut
[] I don't care
[] *Twirl my guns around*, now...now which of you do you think I'm coming for?
[] write in
>>
>>47498228
>[] DON'T DO THAT AGAIN! cat's have sensetive ears
>[] Hands up, both of you are under arrest
>>
>>47498228
>>
>>47498228
>[]Shut up, I'm going to help you, but keep you mouth shut
>>
>>47498228
>>
"DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!" I growl angrily, drawing my revolvers, Johnny throws his hands up and backs away with his guitar swinging from his neck "Cat's have sensitive ears you know"

"Okay, honestly I didn't notice" He says meekly frowning sadly as Ajax hisses at him and curls up on top of my cap "Hey, chill furry little dude, me and your mama are on the same side"

"Seems like you struck a nerve rooster boy" The woman chuckles "Please do us all a favor and shoot him, he hurt your cat didn't he"

"HEY IT WAS" Johnny shouts, so I pull the hammers back of my two shooters

"Shut up, both of you" I hisses aiming my pistols at the two of them "now hands up, both of you are under arrest"

"Ah, so you're one of those marines who are too good right?" Johnny sighs "come on gimme a break sister"

"Who the hell do you think you are?" the woman growls

What do I say?
[] Evil eye, now come quietly or I'll have to hurt ya
[] Adela De'terrar, does that answer your question
[] a girl in serious need of coffee
[] Three against two ones, now surrender before you make this harder on yourselves
[] Justice
[] Write in

Might wrap up before the boss fight
going to put this back to the usual day next line up anyways
just don't think I can write a boss fight tonight.
tired you know?
>>
>>47498436
>just don't think I can write a boss fight tonight.
>tired you know?
You've been running for a while, its pretty understandable, I actually thought you were gonna wrap up at the last big update.

>>47498436
>[] a girl in serious need of coffee
>[] Adela De'terrar, does that answer your question
>>
>>47498436
>>
>>47498436
>[] Three against two ones, now surrender before you make this harder on yourselves
>>
>>47498436
>[] Three against two ones, now surrender before you make this harder on yourselves
>>
>>47498436
>>
>>47498436
>>
"A girl in serious need of coffee" I yawn as I walk up to the two pirates, keeping my revolvers trained on them as they step to the side, to give themselves a shot at eachother and me

"That isn't a very nice name, your parent's have great taste" Johnny chuckle, licking his lips and sucking on his piercing

"Do you need to make everything into a joke" the woman hisses "Come on, I at least want to know what name to put on you're grave girl...if I can even call you that"

I glare at the woman, and she smirks as I resist the urge to just fire already.

"Adela De'terrar" I say, as we slowly start to stalk around eachother, holding our chosen weapons at the ready, the other two not noticing Ochamu or jack as they step out into the street and start marching over to us "Does that answer your question"

"Now that is a badass name" Johnny says nodding, almost banging his head "Call me Johnny Doright, head, captain and lead guitarist of the rip solo pirates"

"Do you need to introduce yourself again?" the woman growls before her eyes go wide and she looks at me nervously "Like..like Junior De'terrar, Law's noose, you...you have that same drawl that he does"

"Gave me this cap of mine" I say fondly, twirling my revolvers around, trying to goad them into making the first move.

Neither of them move a muscle, but the woman smiles. I glance back at my friends, and motion for them to find a place to hide, so we can get the drop on these two. I think they get what I mean after I shake my head towards the alley a few times.

"Who?" Johnny asks "Also do you need a minute to crink your neck or something"

"Hrrr, well this is just great isn't it" the woman says, stopping, making me and Johnny stop, eyeing eachother up again "two devil fruit users, and one of them is related to a rear fucking Admiral, can this day get any worse, it's like I'm against a marine version of Bellary"
cont
>>
>>47498627

"And the most loveable rogue on the sea, the devil's guuuuitar" johnny laughs, as I hear the marines still fighting away from us "Johnny doright"

"Oh shut up already" the woman growls

"Come on now" I say calmly "this is a regular tumbling stand off, don't get distracted he's just trying to play you into his hand"

"And other places" Johnny chuckles "And ruined my plan for it"

"It's my job" I say flatly "As is putting both of you down"

"See the De'terrar's are still a thorn in our side, as they've always have been" the woman growls "And I didn't think you were that smart"

"You'd be surprised" he says, glancing at me, moving his arms to swing

I pull the triggers, as the woman rushes the middle of us and Johnny starts laughing again

"ALRIGHT" He laughs "Always wanted a three way, especially this way, HADE HADE NO STRUMMIN"

Lines force their way through the air, at both me and woman, sound blasting behind them with a crack

to be continued

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J84FPJAb7rM

And we'll end there
sorry for the short thread
as I said, normal schedule next week

And I'll answer any questions you may have
and I'll try and work on the lewd bin
someday
>>
>>47498691
>sorry for the short thread
Short?? its been 7 hours. Thanks for running HM!
>>
>>47498691
I don't think you can call this short, thanks for the run.
What lewdbin?
>>
>>47498722
The lewd bin promised at the end of ASQ
>>
>>47498761
No hurry on that. Don't worry.
>>
>>47498691
Thanks for running boss!
Don't have any questions today, just looking forward to the next Familiar session.
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.