[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Archived threads in /tg/ - Traditional Games - 1069. page
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

File: MTG Modern General.jpg (1 MB, 2235x2080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MTG Modern General.jpg
1 MB,
Magic: The Gathering Modern General (Competitive Discussion)

>Currently Playing?
>Brewing/Finishing?
>Sideboard Tech?
>Aggro, Combo, or Control?
>Next MTG Purchase?
255 replies and 38 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: Modern Tier 1&2.jpg (314 KB, 967x1912) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Modern Tier 1&2.jpg
314 KB, 967x1912
>>44797286
Again, as a reminder for newer Modern players.
>>
>playing
GR tron

>brewing
Elves and all-color planeswalker tron (oath of nissa)

>next purchase
OTG pre-release
>>
>Creeping Tar Pit is $25

File: parasites16.jpg (78 KB, 410x310) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
parasites16.jpg
78 KB,
Welcome Back to Parasite Quest

Previous Thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Parasite%20Quest

You are a parasite, and your song has grown into a duet. The metallic core strums keys of spores, draws against strings of electrical energy and thrums taught drums of living flesh. The puppet dances to melody as the Song subsumes it's entire being. It's thoughts fill the song, crude, brutish animal gibberings. You are...in a building. The basement of someplace with a meaningless name. There are many things here to aid and spread your...
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
94 replies and 15 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>44796970
>[]Set the puppet free:Seed Chaos in the herd:Suicide Song
>>
>>44796970
>[]See through the puppet:Watch and learn:Cautious observation
patience is a virtue
>>
>>44796970
>[]See through the puppet:Watch and learn:Cautious observation

File: BHO.png (15 KB, 100x100) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BHO.png
15 KB,
You are Tevyr Moongrove, and you’re having a pretty great day.

You’re sitting cross-legged on the bank of a wide, slow river with a makeshift fishing rod in your hands, line cast out. Your tail waves lazily in the air behind you and your eyes are half-closed, enjoying the cool morning air and the calming sound of flowing water, not minding that you haven’t caught anything for the past half hour.

It’s been four years since the discovery of Nexus, and only one year since you arrived along with other hopeful Exile settlers on an aging colony ship. The planet...
77 replies and 3 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>44796847

Not to say members of your race haven’t adapted to the sudden influx of science, you think to yourself as a sound plays out from within your pocket. You reach in and fetch the ringing comms device, a flat palm-sized tablet-like thing that you managed to scrounge together enough coin to buy last week, and tap the screen.

“Moongrove,” you say absently, the fishing rod swaying in your hand.

“Hi Trails!” Replies a distorted voice, familiar cheeriness shining straight the digital warping effect.

In one smooth motion, you get to your feet, pull the device in your right hand away from you, and wind your arm back. Without pause, you flick your arm forward in a hasty throw and the device sails diagonally upward through the air, tracing a wide arc and landing with a faint ‘plop’ in the slow-flowing surface towards the other end of the river.

Just as it disappears under the water, you hear a soft pinging sound in your ear which you recognise far too well as a connection being made to your comms implant. The one you were pretty damn certain you had disabled a month ago.

“A-gent Tra-ils,” says the same voice in a singsong tone.

>

[ ] Don’t answer.
[ ] Pretend to be someone else.
[ ] Give in. There is no escape.
>>
>>44796872
>[ ] Don’t answer.
Nope, Trails isn't here right now, only Tevyr.
>>
>>44796996

Trails? Who the hell is Trails? Not a name you’ve ever heard, nope. And agent? You’re just a regular guy, and the grandest title you’ve ever been given is ‘mister’.

Yeah, no response is the best response in a case like this. In fact, you should probably just hang up, you think to yourself as you push the mental [End Call] button.

[End Call]

“Traaaa-ils.”

[End Call] [End Call] [End Call]

“I can see you Trails,” the voice speaks again, dragging out the syllables...

File: The Island 1.jpg (20 KB, 300x223) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
The Island 1.jpg
20 KB,
Welcome to The Lost Island Quest. Last thread our hero, Alan Rodain, did diplomacy with two Island civilizations, earned enough money to afford his separation with Rowe, and swapped war stories with her as well. Now, he sits in stunned silence.

http://pastebin.com/W5vqnRBU (Character Sheet)
http://pastebin.com/3LPDLd9u (NPCs)

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=lost+island
138 replies and 19 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
( . . .What?) the question leaks out of your brain.

(I burned down the Sfar forest.) she thinks at you instead of uttering the declaration out loud as she had previously.

(You said –)

(I lied. Empire's heartless, but they'd never burn down their own territory.)

(But how?)

(I had four months and I knew what I was doing. Took me a week to set it up properly, but my plans came to fruition. Trapped the whole army in a blazing inferno.)

You sit together in silence for a while longer, processing this new development. You can't...
>>
>>44796605
>Console her
"Can't say I wouldn't do the same if Tobias was in Etriarch's place."
>>
>>44796605
>>Console her
After all one of the reasons i became the "Red Rider" was of all the anger i had against the empire each imperial soldier i slayed was actually his murderers. This island is a second chance Rowe. For me and for you too,

File: snek.jpg (14 KB, 227x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
snek.jpg
14 KB,
Previously you caught one of the traitors in your midst, nearly got tricked and resolved a conflict in an unusual manner.

Previous Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Snakecatcher%20Quest
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OuroQM
Party: http://pastebin.com/hcK81hKL
Inventory: http://pastebin.com/kpSHTiZi
Pastebin Directory: http://pastebin.com/yYATEBvy
Thing where you ask questions: http://ask.fm/OuroQM
124 replies and 4 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>44796101
This has been a very long day.

You’re still sitting on the floor, the large snake in your arms shimmering with green and blue patterns. It tries to wind its way up your arm, tongue flicking in and out as it stares at you. You slowly shift your head back but its gaze follows you. You’re not sure if you’re comfortable with this.
Behind you Aashenpreet is dragging Zigzag out from underneath the bed. The diminutive girl is quietly gasping over and over as she struggles to breathe. You silently toss your last antivenom to Aash who stares it with just the barest flicker of distrust before forcing it past Zigzag’s lips. The ragged breathing gives way to a fit of coughing and for a moment you dread that she’s actually going to vomit the brew back out before it can take effect but the coughs die down almost as quickly as they started up. Zigzag shakes her head and looks about the room wildly.
“She got me,” she says superfluously. She’s still sopping wet, oozing about in that uniquely unclean way she cultivates.

“We know,” you say. “How are you feeling?”

If she hears you she gives no sign.
“She spat at me! In my mouth!”
She sounds much more animated than usual but it’s a strangely empty outrage as if she can’t believe it even happened.

“Are you alright?”

“I couldn’t stop her. I wanted to but…”
Her eyes finally focus, swivelling back to you.
“But you stopped me.”

Oh right, your wish.
“Sorry? I’ll do something about it later.”

“I don’t like later.”
She tries in vain to shove Aashenpreet away, her outstretched arm failing to budge the vastly stronger constrictor. Aashenpreet backs off anyway however with a look of distaste upon her face. She’s looking at Zigzag but not AT her, focusing on her visage rather than the person herself.
1/2
>>
>>44796114
Ah, of course. Elle had been wearing Zigzag’s shape just before when Aashenpreet had drunk the potion. The priestess grimaces and throws her hands up in an impotent gesture.

“I’m going. If you need me I’ll be in the other room.”

Zigzag doesn’t so much as stand up as she leaves as she just rolls over to you. Her teeth are bared but you both know that that little defiance means nothing. She’s as thoroughly defanged as you can make her. Her eyes twitch to your pack.
“I’ve had enough...
>>
>>44796140
>”How the fuck am I going to explain this to anyone?”
>Brew up a very small amount of Oil.

File: 1452486222616.jpg (639 KB, 705x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452486222616.jpg
639 KB,
Connecting to Ares Global Grid...
>Verifying Biometrics...
>Identity Verified...
>Opening /srg/...

Books:
http://pastebin.com/SsWTY7qr

Chummer 5:
https://github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/releases/latest

Last Thread: >>44762616

Thread flavor: How did your last session go, /srg/?

Why am I the only one who makes new threads when we get archived?
255 replies and 33 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
GMing my first session in 4 hours. Wish me luck, because I got no idea what I'm doing.
>>
>>44795400
Good luck Omae. Remember that its okay to bullshit what to roll to keep things running smoothly. Just look up the exact mechanics after the session to refamiliarize you.
>>
>>44795400

Sweet. Need anything last moment?

File: Badge and Gun.jpg (141 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Badge and Gun.jpg
141 KB,
You are a Construct, an autonomous creature built from steel, and given life by ancient magic and modern ingenuity. Unlike most, you have mistakenly achieved sentience, and have received civil rights. You are also a detective with the city police.

Russo is back from her stay in the hospital, fit as a fiddle and rosey cheeked as always. And just her luck, the two of you are assigned a stakeout on her first day back.

The two of you sit alone in a station wagon, parked in the corner of the third floor of a garage overlooking the city street, and more importantly...
159 replies and 2 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: Item Screen.png (36 KB, 1296x467) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Item Screen.png
36 KB, 1296x467
>>44794964
>>
>>44794964
>Please take your seat rookie. I know stake outs aren't the most fun in the world but you're going to attract attention.
>>
>>44794964
>>Let her, it'll keep her quiet

File: image.png (140 KB, 344x332) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
140 KB,
>Previously
>"I am Toku Jubei, Son of Toku Munenori (former Daimyo of Toku Family and current Ruby Champion), nephew of Toku Mitsuyoshi (current daimyo of the Toku), former Topaz Champion and a mendicant shugeyosha of the Emerald Empire of Rokugan."
>"I have been invited to Winter Court, a multi-month courtly event that the Emperor himself attends taking place this year in Toshu Ranbo, the Shogun's capitol. I am a bushi and unsuited and unskilled in politics and affairs...
255 replies and 24 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>44794797
Might be a tick before I can post, I just wanted to start the thread.
>>
>>44794797
>former Topaz Champion
Oh man, we're a former child star. Are we ever going to get past the fact that we peaked at 15?
>>
>>44794866
It was sixteen for him, and he's actually more famous right now then he was then; Topaz Champions come and go every year after all, but Jubei's been earning his fame the hard way.

File: Coruscant-AoTCW.jpg (274 KB, 550x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Coruscant-AoTCW.jpg
274 KB,
PREVIOUSLY: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=Star+Wars%3A+Fortune+Hunter

“Rhys!” Jennis D’Leer the Zygerrian scavver addresses you over the holocomms. “Nice to see that y’all and yours are doin’ spiffy! I’m due in Coru-scant in ‘bout a couple hours. Once I’m landed, y’all give me a looksee, alright?”

You nod, smiling to her. “Thanks, Jennis. I’m sorry that I’m making you run around the Galaxy like this.”

“Ah, pish posh!” She waves it off, smirking. “Y’all are basically the only customers I’ve...
255 replies and 24 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>44794646
[2/2]

Last night, you had a nightmare. You despise nightmares. Not because they’re scary, but because it’s hard enough for you to fall asleep in the first place. Mustering the energy you need for day to day operations is a simple thing, but when you’re tired, you are absolutely tired. Thankfully, for now, it seems you’ve at least got your bearings straight. You look around and see the garage where Misri busily polishes R5’s hull. “Hey, Misri,” you say. “Seen Kuvasz and Vik?”

She looks...
>>
Archive now to avoid the mis-archiver
>>
File: 1451457428133.gif (1001 KB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451457428133.gif
1001 KB, 500x281
>>44794668
Son of a bitch, you scared me but thank you, already doing it.

File: Bewildered Black.png (456 KB, 580x406) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bewildered Black.png
456 KB,
Opinions on 5e?
62 replies and 6 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>44793381
Solid. As an AD&D, 3.x & Pathfinder veteran I like the rules a lot.

I'm looking forward to seeing splatbooks for variety, some more campaign settings & published adventures etc.
>>
>>44793381
It's good.
>>
>>44793381
Yes, I'm sure this will be a very good thread. Not shitstormy at all.

File: 070ec60.jpg (48 KB, 600x470) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
070ec60.jpg
48 KB,
>Core rulebooks, adventure modules, Unearthed Arcana
https://mega.nz#F!UVkTnT5b!FJ34UZ98BMY2mEtexenS7g

>Pastebin with homebrew list, resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>OGL and SRD for 5e
http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/systems-reference-document-srd

Wild Magic sorcerers seem kind of shitty edition.
255 replies and 31 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
If a shrine or church to a god is taken over by a cult of someone else, would that reduce the power of that god in the area?

I'm thinking of having the local temple of Umberlee being taken over by a cult to revive Iakhovas, who would need for the powers of Umberlee to be reduced in the area. Does that make sense?
>>
So have they just cancelled support for Greyhawk and Dragonlance and Eberron altogether?

>You'll play Forgotten Realms and you'll like it!
>>
>>44792595

Speaking from the position of a DM, I will give 2 possible answers depending on how I build a world:

1) Yes, the god's powers are directly proportional to how much territory/worship it receives.

2) A god has a static amount of power as a god, usually set and unchangeable and related to their domain unless augmented by some maguffin etc.

File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1000x784) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB,
What does /tg/ think of Frostgrave?
57 replies and 6 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
It's alright
>>
>>44792056
It's a game where the more I read about it, the more I like it. I've been building up warband made from reaper bones, making this the cheapest miniatures wargame I have ever invested in. Seriously, for $20 I now have a complete warband. Leaving more money for backup dudes in case of deaths and such.
>>
For some reason Mordheim's lore appeals a lot more though of course there's no reason you couldn't use the FG rules in a different setting

File: swordsize.jpg (127 KB, 909x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
swordsize.jpg
127 KB,
What's the maximum size of sword you would allow a player to wield in your setting?
255 replies and 46 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>44791839

Four if it's just a sword. If there's magic involved, then whatever.
>>
>>44791863
This. Or if it's a super hero or more cinematic game, whatever their strength allows.
>>
>>44791839
If the size of the sword matters for damage purposes: whatever they can justify with rules.

If the size of the sword is cosmetic, then whatever the fuck they want.

File: Totemist Quest.jpg (222 KB, 619x950) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Totemist Quest.jpg
222 KB,
Even with the sun's merry rays burning furiously overhead being this deep in the Ikrin range makes you nervous. The tales of men run down and smashed to pieces by Boulder Mimics or devoured by the ground itself are etched firmly in your mind in your master's grave monotone. The morning mists still cling faintly to the peaks high above you. You duck low as a pattern of large migratory birds squawk overhead. The birds themselves don't concern you, of course, but the thought of what may be hunting them does. The long scar across your belly twinges as you slide down...
255 replies and 19 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
You flip open the Codex in your free hand. The verdant pages flip themselves until a water-stained page comes to rest. Between the crinkles you can see the outlines of darting fish on the page. According to the codex, you've either found a spring of mountain fish or a very, very nasty Trapdoor Devourer.

Victory to the brave, you suppose.

> You've got your spear for a reason. Go fishing.
> Dive in and see what's in store for you.
> Fire a blade from Dawning Zephyr...
>>
>>44791658
>Fire a blade from Dawning Zephyr to soften up any resistance first.

Hey you might want to early archive. There has been deliberate misarchiving the past couple days.
>>
Aww yeah
> Consult with one of your spirits.

File: gurps4e800.jpg.gif (208 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gurps4e800.jpg.gif
208 KB,
> Start GURPS campaign bc D&D can suck my balls desu senpai
> nothing against D&D if you're into that sort of thing, just find it too restrictive and streamlined for cheap high fantasy crap with no depth and if you like it after having tried GURPS you are a pleb
> all new players, except one guy who has played D&D in the past
> probably only majority female group in the world
> intro adventure with pre-generated...
89 replies and 11 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
OP here.
> People enjoyed intro adventure, almost everyone comes over for actual campaign, willing to put in more work
> D&D guy also sticks around
> campaign is set in fantasy world because players expect it, but with highly individual spin
> nocturnal red-eyed nigger dwarves, bulky ginger elves, walrus people, magitech, necromany is good bc free labour, shit like that
> this time, players get to make their own characters
>>
> got to pub on weekend, tell D&D guy about a character they might meet bc drunk.
> major questgiver, key character in the plot, even alluded to the type of quest he would give the players
> "well, if he appears, I'll just attack him“
> with a grin bigger greater than the amount of weight Hitler helped the jews lose
> assume he was joking
> forget
>...
>>
next story

> It's D&D guy's happy day
> we're actually going on a dungeon crawl
> worked on this thing for over a month
> time-space rifts have opened in the catacombs
> highly complex shit
> portals going to other worlds and leading back into the catacombs, alternate timelines, paradoxes, scenes in the future and past of the city
>...

Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] [75] [76] [77] [78] [79] [80] [81] [82] [83] [84] [85] [86] [87] [88] [89] [90] [91] [92] [93] [94] [95] [96] [97] [98] [99] [100] [101] [102] [103] [104] [105] [106] [107] [108] [109] [110] [111] [112] [113] [114] [115] [116] [117] [118] [119] [120] [121] [122] [123] [124] [125] [126] [127] [128] [129] [130] [131] [132] [133] [134] [135] [136] [137] [138] [139] [140] [141] [142] [143] [144] [145] [146] [147] [148] [149] [150] [151] [152] [153] [154] [155] [156] [157] [158] [159] [160] [161] [162] [163] [164] [165] [166] [167] [168] [169] [170] [171] [172] [173] [174] [175] [176] [177] [178] [179] [180] [181] [182] [183] [184] [185] [186] [187] [188] [189] [190] [191] [192] [193] [194] [195] [196] [197] [198] [199] [200] [201] [202] [203] [204] [205] [206] [207] [208] [209] [210] [211] [212] [213] [214] [215] [216] [217] [218] [219] [220] [221] [222] [223] [224] [225] [226] [227] [228] [229] [230] [231] [232] [233] [234] [235] [236] [237] [238] [239] [240] [241] [242] [243] [244] [245] [246] [247] [248] [249] [250] [251] [252] [253] [254] [255] [256] [257] [258] [259] [260] [261] [262] [263] [264] [265] [266] [267] [268] [269] [270] [271] [272] [273] [274] [275] [276] [277] [278] [279] [280] [281] [282] [283] [284] [285] [286] [287] [288] [289] [290] [291] [292] [293] [294] [295] [296] [297] [298] [299] [300] [301] [302] [303] [304] [305] [306] [307] [308] [309] [310] [311] [312] [313] [314] [315] [316] [317] [318] [319] [320] [321] [322] [323] [324] [325] [326] [327] [328] [329] [330] [331] [332] [333] [334] [335] [336] [337] [338] [339] [340] [341] [342] [343] [344] [345] [346] [347] [348] [349] [350] [351] [352] [353] [354] [355] [356] [357] [358] [359] [360] [361] [362] [363] [364] [365] [366] [367] [368] [369] [370] [371] [372] [373] [374] [375] [376] [377] [378] [379] [380] [381] [382] [383] [384] [385] [386] [387] [388] [389] [390] [391] [392] [393] [394] [395] [396] [397] [398] [399] [400] [401] [402] [403] [404] [405] [406] [407] [408] [409] [410] [411] [412] [413] [414] [415] [416] [417] [418] [419] [420] [421] [422] [423] [424] [425] [426] [427] [428] [429] [430] [431] [432] [433] [434] [435] [436] [437] [438] [439] [440] [441] [442] [443] [444] [445] [446] [447] [448] [449] [450] [451] [452] [453] [454] [455] [456] [457] [458] [459] [460] [461] [462] [463] [464] [465] [466] [467] [468] [469] [470] [471] [472] [473] [474] [475] [476] [477] [478] [479] [480] [481] [482] [483] [484] [485] [486] [487] [488] [489] [490] [491] [492] [493] [494] [495] [496] [497] [498] [499] [500] [501] [502] [503] [504] [505] [506] [507] [508] [509] [510] [511] [512] [513] [514] [515] [516] [517] [518] [519] [520] [521] [522] [523] [524] [525] [526] [527] [528] [529] [530] [531] [532] [533] [534] [535] [536] [537] [538] [539] [540] [541] [542] [543] [544] [545] [546] [547] [548] [549] [550] [551] [552] [553] [554] [555] [556] [557] [558] [559] [560] [561] [562] [563] [564] [565] [566] [567] [568] [569] [570] [571] [572] [573] [574] [575] [576] [577] [578] [579] [580] [581] [582] [583] [584] [585] [586] [587] [588] [589] [590] [591] [592] [593] [594] [595] [596] [597] [598] [599] [600] [601] [602] [603] [604] [605] [606] [607] [608] [609] [610] [611] [612] [613] [614] [615] [616] [617] [618] [619] [620] [621] [622] [623] [624] [625] [626] [627] [628] [629] [630] [631] [632] [633] [634] [635] [636] [637] [638] [639] [640] [641] [642] [643] [644] [645] [646] [647] [648] [649] [650] [651] [652] [653] [654] [655] [656] [657] [658] [659] [660] [661] [662] [663] [664] [665] [666] [667] [668] [669] [670] [671] [672] [673] [674] [675] [676] [677] [678] [679] [680] [681] [682] [683] [684] [685] [686] [687] [688] [689] [690] [691] [692] [693] [694] [695] [696] [697] [698] [699] [700] [701] [702] [703] [704] [705] [706] [707] [708] [709] [710] [711] [712] [713] [714] [715] [716] [717] [718] [719] [720] [721] [722] [723] [724] [725] [726] [727] [728] [729] [730] [731] [732] [733] [734] [735] [736] [737] [738] [739] [740] [741] [742] [743] [744] [745] [746] [747] [748] [749] [750] [751] [752] [753] [754] [755] [756] [757] [758] [759] [760] [761] [762] [763] [764] [765] [766] [767] [768] [769] [770] [771] [772] [773] [774] [775] [776] [777] [778] [779] [780] [781] [782] [783] [784] [785] [786] [787] [788] [789] [790] [791] [792] [793] [794] [795] [796] [797] [798] [799] [800] [801] [802] [803] [804] [805] [806] [807] [808] [809] [810] [811] [812] [813] [814] [815] [816] [817] [818] [819] [820] [821] [822] [823] [824] [825] [826] [827] [828] [829] [830] [831] [832] [833] [834] [835] [836] [837] [838] [839] [840] [841] [842] [843] [844] [845] [846] [847] [848] [849] [850] [851] [852] [853] [854] [855] [856] [857] [858] [859] [860] [861] [862] [863] [864] [865] [866] [867] [868] [869] [870] [871] [872] [873] [874] [875] [876] [877] [878] [879] [880] [881] [882] [883] [884] [885] [886] [887] [888] [889] [890] [891] [892] [893] [894] [895] [896] [897] [898] [899] [900] [901] [902] [903] [904] [905] [906] [907] [908] [909] [910] [911] [912] [913] [914] [915] [916] [917] [918] [919] [920] [921] [922] [923] [924] [925] [926] [927] [928] [929] [930] [931] [932] [933] [934] [935] [936] [937] [938] [939] [940] [941] [942] [943] [944] [945] [946] [947] [948] [949] [950] [951] [952] [953] [954] [955] [956] [957] [958] [959] [960] [961] [962] [963] [964] [965] [966] [967] [968] [969] [970] [971] [972] [973] [974] [975] [976] [977] [978] [979] [980] [981] [982] [983] [984] [985] [986] [987] [988] [989] [990] [991] [992] [993] [994] [995] [996] [997] [998] [999] [1000] [1001] [1002] [1003] [1004] [1005] [1006] [1007] [1008] [1009] [1010] [1011] [1012] [1013] [1014] [1015] [1016] [1017] [1018] [1019] [1020] [1021] [1022] [1023] [1024] [1025] [1026] [1027] [1028] [1029] [1030] [1031] [1032] [1033] [1034] [1035] [1036] [1037] [1038] [1039] [1040] [1041] [1042] [1043] [1044] [1045] [1046] [1047] [1048] [1049] [1050] [1051] [1052] [1053] [1054] [1055] [1056] [1057] [1058] [1059] [1060] [1061] [1062] [1063] [1064] [1065] [1066] [1067] [1068] [1069] [1070] [1071] [1072] [1073] [1074] [1075] [1076] [1077] [1078] [1079] [1080] [1081] [1082] [1083] [1084] [1085] [1086] [1087] [1088] [1089] [1090] [1091] [1092] [1093] [1094] [1095] [1096] [1097] [1098] [1099] [1100] [1101] [1102] [1103] [1104] [1105] [1106] [1107] [1108] [1109] [1110] [1111] [1112] [1113] [1114] [1115] [1116] [1117] [1118] [1119] [1120] [1121] [1122] [1123] [1124] [1125] [1126] [1127] [1128] [1129] [1130] [1131] [1132] [1133] [1134] [1135] [1136] [1137] [1138] [1139] [1140] [1141] [1142] [1143] [1144] [1145] [1146] [1147] [1148] [1149] [1150] [1151] [1152] [1153] [1154] [1155] [1156] [1157] [1158] [1159] [1160] [1161] [1162] [1163] [1164] [1165] [1166] [1167] [1168] [1169] [1170] [1171] [1172] [1173] [1174] [1175] [1176] [1177] [1178] [1179] [1180] [1181] [1182] [1183] [1184] [1185] [1186] [1187] [1188] [1189] [1190] [1191] [1192] [1193] [1194] [1195] [1196] [1197] [1198] [1199] [1200] [1201] [1202] [1203] [1204] [1205] [1206] [1207] [1208] [1209] [1210] [1211] [1212] [1213] [1214] [1215] [1216] [1217] [1218] [1219] [1220] [1221] [1222] [1223] [1224] [1225] [1226] [1227] [1228] [1229] [1230] [1231] [1232] [1233] [1234] [1235] [1236] [1237] [1238] [1239] [1240] [1241] [1242] [1243] [1244] [1245] [1246] [1247] [1248] [1249] [1250] [1251] [1252] [1253] [1254] [1255] [1256] [1257] [1258] [1259] [1260] [1261] [1262] [1263] [1264] [1265] [1266] [1267] [1268] [1269] [1270] [1271] [1272] [1273] [1274] [1275] [1276] [1277] [1278] [1279] [1280] [1281] [1282] [1283] [1284] [1285] [1286] [1287] [1288] [1289] [1290] [1291] [1292] [1293] [1294] [1295] [1296] [1297] [1298] [1299] [1300] [1301] [1302] [1303] [1304] [1305] [1306] [1307] [1308] [1309] [1310] [1311] [1312] [1313] [1314] [1315] [1316] [1317] [1318] [1319] [1320] [1321] [1322] [1323] [1324] [1325] [1326] [1327] [1328] [1329] [1330] [1331] [1332] [1333] [1334] [1335] [1336] [1337] [1338] [1339] [1340] [1341] [1342] [1343] [1344] [1345] [1346] [1347] [1348] [1349] [1350] [1351] [1352] [1353] [1354] [1355] [1356] [1357] [1358] [1359] [1360] [1361] [1362] [1363] [1364] [1365] [1366] [1367] [1368] [1369] [1370] [1371] [1372] [1373] [1374] [1375] [1376] [1377] [1378] [1379] [1380] [1381] [1382] [1383] [1384] [1385] [1386] [1387] [1388] [1389] [1390] [1391] [1392] [1393] [1394] [1395] [1396] [1397] [1398] [1399] [1400] [1401] [1402] [1403] [1404] [1405] [1406] [1407] [1408] [1409] [1410] [1411] [1412] [1413] [1414] [1415] [1416] [1417] [1418] [1419] [1420] [1421] [1422] [1423] [1424] [1425] [1426] [1427] [1428] [1429] [1430] [1431] [1432] [1433] [1434] [1435] [1436] [1437] [1438] [1439] [1440] [1441] [1442] [1443] [1444] [1445] [1446] [1447] [1448] [1449] [1450] [1451] [1452] [1453] [1454] [1455] [1456] [1457] [1458] [1459] [1460] [1461] [1462] [1463] [1464] [1465] [1466] [1467] [1468] [1469] [1470] [1471] [1472] [1473] [1474] [1475] [1476] [1477] [1478] [1479] [1480] [1481] [1482] [1483] [1484] [1485] [1486] [1487] [1488] [1489] [1490] [1491] [1492] [1493] [1494] [1495] [1496] [1497] [1498] [1499] [1500] [1501] [1502] [1503] [1504] [1505] [1506] [1507] [1508] [1509] [1510] [1511] [1512] [1513] [1514] [1515] [1516] [1517] [1518] [1519] [1520] [1521] [1522] [1523] [1524] [1525] [1526] [1527] [1528] [1529] [1530] [1531] [1532] [1533] [1534] [1535] [1536] [1537] [1538] [1539] [1540] [1541] [1542] [1543] [1544] [1545] [1546] [1547] [1548] [1549] [1550] [1551] [1552] [1553] [1554] [1555] [1556] [1557] [1558] [1559] [1560] [1561] [1562] [1563] [1564] [1565] [1566] [1567] [1568] [1569] [1570] [1571] [1572] [1573] [1574] [1575] [1576] [1577] [1578] [1579] [1580] [1581] [1582] [1583] [1584] [1585] [1586] [1587] [1588] [1589] [1590] [1591] [1592] [1593] [1594] [1595] [1596] [1597] [1598] [1599] [1600] [1601] [1602] [1603] [1604] [1605] [1606] [1607] [1608] [1609] [1610] [1611] [1612] [1613] [1614] [1615] [1616] [1617] [1618] [1619] [1620] [1621] [1622] [1623] [1624] [1625] [1626] [1627] [1628] [1629] [1630] [1631] [1632] [1633]
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] [75] [76] [77] [78] [79] [80] [81] [82] [83] [84] [85] [86] [87] [88] [89] [90] [91] [92] [93] [94] [95] [96] [97] [98] [99] [100] [101] [102] [103] [104] [105] [106] [107] [108] [109] [110] [111] [112] [113] [114] [115] [116] [117] [118] [119] [120] [121] [122] [123] [124] [125] [126] [127] [128] [129] [130] [131] [132] [133] [134] [135] [136] [137] [138] [139] [140] [141] [142] [143] [144] [145] [146] [147] [148] [149] [150] [151] [152] [153] [154] [155] [156] [157] [158] [159] [160] [161] [162] [163] [164] [165] [166] [167] [168] [169] [170] [171] [172] [173] [174] [175] [176] [177] [178] [179] [180] [181] [182] [183] [184] [185] [186] [187] [188] [189] [190] [191] [192] [193] [194] [195] [196] [197] [198] [199] [200] [201] [202] [203] [204] [205] [206] [207] [208] [209] [210] [211] [212] [213] [214] [215] [216] [217] [218] [219] [220] [221] [222] [223] [224] [225] [226] [227] [228] [229] [230] [231] [232] [233] [234] [235] [236] [237] [238] [239] [240] [241] [242] [243] [244] [245] [246] [247] [248] [249] [250] [251] [252] [253] [254] [255] [256] [257] [258] [259] [260] [261] [262] [263] [264] [265] [266] [267] [268] [269] [270] [271] [272] [273] [274] [275] [276] [277] [278] [279] [280] [281] [282] [283] [284] [285] [286] [287] [288] [289] [290] [291] [292] [293] [294] [295] [296] [297] [298] [299] [300] [301] [302] [303] [304] [305] [306] [307] [308] [309] [310] [311] [312] [313] [314] [315] [316] [317] [318] [319] [320] [321] [322] [323] [324] [325] [326] [327] [328] [329] [330] [331] [332] [333] [334] [335] [336] [337] [338] [339] [340] [341] [342] [343] [344] [345] [346] [347] [348] [349] [350] [351] [352] [353] [354] [355] [356] [357] [358] [359] [360] [361] [362] [363] [364] [365] [366] [367] [368] [369] [370] [371] [372] [373] [374] [375] [376] [377] [378] [379] [380] [381] [382] [383] [384] [385] [386] [387] [388] [389] [390] [391] [392] [393] [394] [395] [396] [397] [398] [399] [400] [401] [402] [403] [404] [405] [406] [407] [408] [409] [410] [411] [412] [413] [414] [415] [416] [417] [418] [419] [420] [421] [422] [423] [424] [425] [426] [427] [428] [429] [430] [431] [432] [433] [434] [435] [436] [437] [438] [439] [440] [441] [442] [443] [444] [445] [446] [447] [448] [449] [450] [451] [452] [453] [454] [455] [456] [457] [458] [459] [460] [461] [462] [463] [464] [465] [466] [467] [468] [469] [470] [471] [472] [473] [474] [475] [476] [477] [478] [479] [480] [481] [482] [483] [484] [485] [486] [487] [488] [489] [490] [491] [492] [493] [494] [495] [496] [497] [498] [499] [500] [501] [502] [503] [504] [505] [506] [507] [508] [509] [510] [511] [512] [513] [514] [515] [516] [517] [518] [519] [520] [521] [522] [523] [524] [525] [526] [527] [528] [529] [530] [531] [532] [533] [534] [535] [536] [537] [538] [539] [540] [541] [542] [543] [544] [545] [546] [547] [548] [549] [550] [551] [552] [553] [554] [555] [556] [557] [558] [559] [560] [561] [562] [563] [564] [565] [566] [567] [568] [569] [570] [571] [572] [573] [574] [575] [576] [577] [578] [579] [580] [581] [582] [583] [584] [585] [586] [587] [588] [589] [590] [591] [592] [593] [594] [595] [596] [597] [598] [599] [600] [601] [602] [603] [604] [605] [606] [607] [608] [609] [610] [611] [612] [613] [614] [615] [616] [617] [618] [619] [620] [621] [622] [623] [624] [625] [626] [627] [628] [629] [630] [631] [632] [633] [634] [635] [636] [637] [638] [639] [640] [641] [642] [643] [644] [645] [646] [647] [648] [649] [650] [651] [652] [653] [654] [655] [656] [657] [658] [659] [660] [661] [662] [663] [664] [665] [666] [667] [668] [669] [670] [671] [672] [673] [674] [675] [676] [677] [678] [679] [680] [681] [682] [683] [684] [685] [686] [687] [688] [689] [690] [691] [692] [693] [694] [695] [696] [697] [698] [699] [700] [701] [702] [703] [704] [705] [706] [707] [708] [709] [710] [711] [712] [713] [714] [715] [716] [717] [718] [719] [720] [721] [722] [723] [724] [725] [726] [727] [728] [729] [730] [731] [732] [733] [734] [735] [736] [737] [738] [739] [740] [741] [742] [743] [744] [745] [746] [747] [748] [749] [750] [751] [752] [753] [754] [755] [756] [757] [758] [759] [760] [761] [762] [763] [764] [765] [766] [767] [768] [769] [770] [771] [772] [773] [774] [775] [776] [777] [778] [779] [780] [781] [782] [783] [784] [785] [786] [787] [788] [789] [790] [791] [792] [793] [794] [795] [796] [797] [798] [799] [800] [801] [802] [803] [804] [805] [806] [807] [808] [809] [810] [811] [812] [813] [814] [815] [816] [817] [818] [819] [820] [821] [822] [823] [824] [825] [826] [827] [828] [829] [830] [831] [832] [833] [834] [835] [836] [837] [838] [839] [840] [841] [842] [843] [844] [845] [846] [847] [848] [849] [850] [851] [852] [853] [854] [855] [856] [857] [858] [859] [860] [861] [862] [863] [864] [865] [866] [867] [868] [869] [870] [871] [872] [873] [874] [875] [876] [877] [878] [879] [880] [881] [882] [883] [884] [885] [886] [887] [888] [889] [890] [891] [892] [893] [894] [895] [896] [897] [898] [899] [900] [901] [902] [903] [904] [905] [906] [907] [908] [909] [910] [911] [912] [913] [914] [915] [916] [917] [918] [919] [920] [921] [922] [923] [924] [925] [926] [927] [928] [929] [930] [931] [932] [933] [934] [935] [936] [937] [938] [939] [940] [941] [942] [943] [944] [945] [946] [947] [948] [949] [950] [951] [952] [953] [954] [955] [956] [957] [958] [959] [960] [961] [962] [963] [964] [965] [966] [967] [968] [969] [970] [971] [972] [973] [974] [975] [976] [977] [978] [979] [980] [981] [982] [983] [984] [985] [986] [987] [988] [989] [990] [991] [992] [993] [994] [995] [996] [997] [998] [999] [1000] [1001] [1002] [1003] [1004] [1005] [1006] [1007] [1008] [1009] [1010] [1011] [1012] [1013] [1014] [1015] [1016] [1017] [1018] [1019] [1020] [1021] [1022] [1023] [1024] [1025] [1026] [1027] [1028] [1029] [1030] [1031] [1032] [1033] [1034] [1035] [1036] [1037] [1038] [1039] [1040] [1041] [1042] [1043] [1044] [1045] [1046] [1047] [1048] [1049] [1050] [1051] [1052] [1053] [1054] [1055] [1056] [1057] [1058] [1059] [1060] [1061] [1062] [1063] [1064] [1065] [1066] [1067] [1068] [1069] [1070] [1071] [1072] [1073] [1074] [1075] [1076] [1077] [1078] [1079] [1080] [1081] [1082] [1083] [1084] [1085] [1086] [1087] [1088] [1089] [1090] [1091] [1092] [1093] [1094] [1095] [1096] [1097] [1098] [1099] [1100] [1101] [1102] [1103] [1104] [1105] [1106] [1107] [1108] [1109] [1110] [1111] [1112] [1113] [1114] [1115] [1116] [1117] [1118] [1119] [1120] [1121] [1122] [1123] [1124] [1125] [1126] [1127] [1128] [1129] [1130] [1131] [1132] [1133] [1134] [1135] [1136] [1137] [1138] [1139] [1140] [1141] [1142] [1143] [1144] [1145] [1146] [1147] [1148] [1149] [1150] [1151] [1152] [1153] [1154] [1155] [1156] [1157] [1158] [1159] [1160] [1161] [1162] [1163] [1164] [1165] [1166] [1167] [1168] [1169] [1170] [1171] [1172] [1173] [1174] [1175] [1176] [1177] [1178] [1179] [1180] [1181] [1182] [1183] [1184] [1185] [1186] [1187] [1188] [1189] [1190] [1191] [1192] [1193] [1194] [1195] [1196] [1197] [1198] [1199] [1200] [1201] [1202] [1203] [1204] [1205] [1206] [1207] [1208] [1209] [1210] [1211] [1212] [1213] [1214] [1215] [1216] [1217] [1218] [1219] [1220] [1221] [1222] [1223] [1224] [1225] [1226] [1227] [1228] [1229] [1230] [1231] [1232] [1233] [1234] [1235] [1236] [1237] [1238] [1239] [1240] [1241] [1242] [1243] [1244] [1245] [1246] [1247] [1248] [1249] [1250] [1251] [1252] [1253] [1254] [1255] [1256] [1257] [1258] [1259] [1260] [1261] [1262] [1263] [1264] [1265] [1266] [1267] [1268] [1269] [1270] [1271] [1272] [1273] [1274] [1275] [1276] [1277] [1278] [1279] [1280] [1281] [1282] [1283] [1284] [1285] [1286] [1287] [1288] [1289] [1290] [1291] [1292] [1293] [1294] [1295] [1296] [1297] [1298] [1299] [1300] [1301] [1302] [1303] [1304] [1305] [1306] [1307] [1308] [1309] [1310] [1311] [1312] [1313] [1314] [1315] [1316] [1317] [1318] [1319] [1320] [1321] [1322] [1323] [1324] [1325] [1326] [1327] [1328] [1329] [1330] [1331] [1332] [1333] [1334] [1335] [1336] [1337] [1338] [1339] [1340] [1341] [1342] [1343] [1344] [1345] [1346] [1347] [1348] [1349] [1350] [1351] [1352] [1353] [1354] [1355] [1356] [1357] [1358] [1359] [1360] [1361] [1362] [1363] [1364] [1365] [1366] [1367] [1368] [1369] [1370] [1371] [1372] [1373] [1374] [1375] [1376] [1377] [1378] [1379] [1380] [1381] [1382] [1383] [1384] [1385] [1386] [1387] [1388] [1389] [1390] [1391] [1392] [1393] [1394] [1395] [1396] [1397] [1398] [1399] [1400] [1401] [1402] [1403] [1404] [1405] [1406] [1407] [1408] [1409] [1410] [1411] [1412] [1413] [1414] [1415] [1416] [1417] [1418] [1419] [1420] [1421] [1422] [1423] [1424] [1425] [1426] [1427] [1428] [1429] [1430] [1431] [1432] [1433] [1434] [1435] [1436] [1437] [1438] [1439] [1440] [1441] [1442] [1443] [1444] [1445] [1446] [1447] [1448] [1449] [1450] [1451] [1452] [1453] [1454] [1455] [1456] [1457] [1458] [1459] [1460] [1461] [1462] [1463] [1464] [1465] [1466] [1467] [1468] [1469] [1470] [1471] [1472] [1473] [1474] [1475] [1476] [1477] [1478] [1479] [1480] [1481] [1482] [1483] [1484] [1485] [1486] [1487] [1488] [1489] [1490] [1491] [1492] [1493] [1494] [1495] [1496] [1497] [1498] [1499] [1500] [1501] [1502] [1503] [1504] [1505] [1506] [1507] [1508] [1509] [1510] [1511] [1512] [1513] [1514] [1515] [1516] [1517] [1518] [1519] [1520] [1521] [1522] [1523] [1524] [1525] [1526] [1527] [1528] [1529] [1530] [1531] [1532] [1533] [1534] [1535] [1536] [1537] [1538] [1539] [1540] [1541] [1542] [1543] [1544] [1545] [1546] [1547] [1548] [1549] [1550] [1551] [1552] [1553] [1554] [1555] [1556] [1557] [1558] [1559] [1560] [1561] [1562] [1563] [1564] [1565] [1566] [1567] [1568] [1569] [1570] [1571] [1572] [1573] [1574] [1575] [1576] [1577] [1578] [1579] [1580] [1581] [1582] [1583] [1584] [1585] [1586] [1587] [1588] [1589] [1590] [1591] [1592] [1593] [1594] [1595] [1596] [1597] [1598] [1599] [1600] [1601] [1602] [1603] [1604] [1605] [1606] [1607] [1608] [1609] [1610] [1611] [1612] [1613] [1614] [1615] [1616] [1617] [1618] [1619] [1620] [1621] [1622] [1623] [1624] [1625] [1626] [1627] [1628] [1629] [1630] [1631] [1632] [1633]
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at imagescucc@gmail.com with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.