[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the great debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (552 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
file.png
552 KB, 720x480
the great debate
>>
>>67359689
I know everything about cricket, no seriously, I mean there is not one thing I don't know about it, the history, the players, the grounds, countries and rules. I can't even begin to tell you how many people I have pwned in my 10 years on /sp/ but let me tell you it's a lot, a hell of a lot. For all intensive purposes I should just hold back some of this mountain of knowledge I possess, my mind is just a powerhouse of cricket facts and figures, but what can I say I like to educate my fellow /sp/artans, surely you've all seen me relentlessly push /cric/ on /sp/ for years now and seen my superior knowledge of the game and seen my sharp wit and clever use of greentxt at play. Surely you have seen me post picture after picture of stats and facts that prove how GOAT Australia, Sydney, cricket and myself are, an it's all been for you fellow brothers, I know you all respect me an have huge amounts of admiration for me and my posting abilities, as a great man once said, I'm responsible for 90% of sports posts on /sp/, well I said it but you know it's true anyway. I'd just like you also to know I'd appreciate it if you asked my permission when starting a thread about cricket, Olympics, any Australian generals or anything really, to be safe just run everything though me as I am the man around here, Please could you also tell all the new trips that I am the example they must live up to an to follow my lead of informative and interesting posting skills, well I'm off to play some WoW
>>
Bradwoman isn't fit to clean GOATges' shoes
>>
>>67359689
who's the bloke on the left?
>>
File: lerifle.png (476 KB, 2000x704) Image search: [Google]
lerifle.png
476 KB, 2000x704
>>67361161
>not recognising the GOAT Victorian cricketer
>>
File: 1451261563333.png (635 KB, 1784x996) Image search: [Google]
1451261563333.png
635 KB, 1784x996
>only two (2) batsmen have come close to Bradman's record
>both born and bred Bestern Australian

kek

KEK

K-E-K
>>
>>67361193
>GOAT
>Victorian cricketer

Warne and?
>>
>>67359689
>bad baseball
KEK
>>
Cucktoria Ltd
>>
>PLEASE WATCH OUR SPORT
>>
>>67361247
please entertain the idea
>>
>bradman
>0 (zero) t20 innings
don't know how anyone can still consider him the goat, when he hasn't proven himself in the best cricket format
>>
When I was a kid I really liked Brett Lee. I thought he was the shit. I was pretty young when I watched this happen live and it was a fucking amazing feeling. Thought it was over and then bam

https://youtu.be/VF5A-4lRWqI
>>
>shitcunts still thinking anyone can compare do the don
>>
>>67359689
Neck yourself gatecocksucker
>>
>>67361709
reminder Andy Flower would have been the next Bradman if he were born in a country with a proper cricket infrastructure
>>
>>67361607
is this a GOAT finish thread?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEoTpJufkTo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsDSYSIBSYI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQSb1J9sodk
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.