[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conor McGregor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: conormcgregor.jpg (241 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
conormcgregor.jpg
241 KB, 1440x960
What does he mean for the white race?
>>
>"white" race
>irish
>manlet
>body full of tattoos to cover his pasty skin
lmao whiteys are pathetic
>>
>>67354679

He's a disgrace to the white race.
>>
>>67358398
>>67354731

well ya irish, literally the birth place of white trash.

though I am a fan of his, Id say he is overrated.
Mendes exposed his ground weakness despite 2weeks notice and gave him a hard time. MG had a very worried look on his face till he caught him.
ALdo, hasnt fought for over a year and coming off injury, and statistically speaking ALdo is going to lose due to ring rust. But Ill admit I dint expect to get KO that fast.

Given a rematch with these 2 men Id say they have a very high chance to beat him.
ALdo right now needs a fight or 2 however to shake that rust off.
Cant remember where I found the stat but it was like 70-75% of fighters that havent fought for a year or knee acl injury are going to lose.
So I use that as a bench mark calling fights.

but to get to MG, hes got good power and southpaw boxing. He has a karate wide stance and uses flashy capoiera kicks in 1st rd to throw guys off, however hell gass from doing that and hell just box after that with some non flashy kicks.
ground game hes got none really, few sub skills and thats it
>>
> white
> Irish

anon pls
>>
>irish
>white
good joke desu
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 417x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 417x500
>Irish
>white
>>
McGregor himself fired shots at Mayweather for calling him white.

>I'm Irish I'm just as opressed hurr durr
>>
Fuck you guys. Conor is awesome and I look up to him as an athlete.
>>
>>67354679
why is he waving the Ivory Coast flag?
>>
Hes just a loud mouth leprechaun

If he loses again hes officially irrelevant
>>
>>67361212
Seriously, fuck the irish
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.