[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will they all do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: rookies.jpg (280 KB, 1821x750) Image search: [Google]
rookies.jpg
280 KB, 1821x750
How will they all do?
>>
>>67315371
rams have always been a embarrassing franchise with the exclusion being the dick and kurt era

Goff will have a lackluster career because rams can't build a team worth shit.
Paxton won't start this year and if he does he'll fall under pressure like many QBs coming from his scheme but over the years if developed properly I'm sure he will be a superstar specifically in the AFC
Wentz is not going to start at all this year like he shouldn't but that might change early if bradford continues playing the cunt role. Wentz like paxton can be a good QB but coming from a already well placed system and facing weaker opponents it will be hard to say with 100% certianity how well he will pan out.

Again this is all speculation but historically
Ram qbs developed or not are shit , team is never built properly always focused too much on one side of the ball and even moreso on one position
Denver QBs are very rarely given time to polish and mostly used as trading tools but Paxton is apparently being seen as the next face so , like elway , if they take their time with him he will be good imo
Again Philly when they develop their QBs properly historically they always preform well but chip REALLY fucked the franchise up for the next 2 maybe 3 years so who knows what happens but I believe if developed properly wentz will shine
>>
>>67315799
>it was chip, not howie

kek
>>
>>67315818
Chip was given the driver seat to the GM role for the year remember
>>
Wentz might turn out okay, Lynch is meh and Goff will be a monumental bust.
>>
Paxton Lynch is the next David Carr: a QB with potential that'll get sacked out of commission.
>>
>>67315838
that is if he starts

if he doesn't elways will have cap money next year if von doesn't go for the 20m/5yr deal
>>
>>67315832
you're not actually the GM if you don't even handle contracts, let alone communicate with the guy who does (which was Howie)
>>
>>67315838
Paxton Lynch played in the most simple offense ever. His talent is average and if he can't pick up a NFL complex offense mentally (wonderlic score of 18 lmao) he's going to get demolished.
>>
>>67315908
Kubiaks offense isn't that complicated though. Plus they plan to run alot. Bootlegs and rolling out is already what he's used to.

Lynch and Goff at least have a defense/run game to start with.
>>
>>67315993
Outside of Goff, this QB class reminds me of 2011...none will pan out as actually good. No franchise QBs (outside of possibly Goff)
>>
>>67316036
Nice memes dumb faggot.

Wentz is literally a J.V. Andrew Luck. Goff is a fucking meme, and Paxton is JUST already
>>
I don't understand Goffcucks

Wentz had every single measurable physical asset in his favor. He is much more charismatic. Was in charge of all the pre-snap stuff. Probably is generally smarter too.

All Goffcucks can say is >muhh FCS, as if NDSU wouldn't he ranked in the top 15 of the FBS
>>
>>67316149
you seem a little too electric about something that is going to take years to find out
>>
Trashton Lynch is garbage.
>>
LMAOing at all of you

Paxton 'get a ring in a cinch' Lynch will have a better career than the other two in just 3 seasons. Broncos are fucking madmen but geniuses he is GOAT tier. he big and play big in the big game
>>
Daily reminder that since Kurt Warner left, the Rams have a worse track record with QBs than the Browns.

>Marc Bulger
>Jamie Martin
>Ryan Fitzpatrick
>Gus Frerotte
>Kyle Boller
>Sam Bradford
>AJ Feeley
>Kellen Clemens
>Autism Davis
>Shaun Hill
>Nick Foles
>Case Keenum
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.