[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warriors > Bulls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/golden-state-warriors-stephen-curry-72-wins-chicago-bulls-1995-96-who-wins-series-finals-041016

Checkmate atheists.
>>
File: 1411538433166.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1411538433166.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>The Bulls have never seen someone like Curry
>The Warriors know what Jordan is going to do

>T-They didn't play anyone good
>Shaq/Ewing/Hakeem/Payton/Kemp/Malone/Stockton/Barkley/Miller

I'm still confused why Jordan couldn’t drop a minimum of 40 every game.. and why does Kerr get to coach when he has to play for the Bulls?

It's still an awesome feeling knowing we will never know what will happen so you can just spout nonsense anyways cause you can't be proven wrong..
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlXZsu5xEC0
>>
Curry would be throwing brick after brick once MJ starts the psychological warfare. Once that happens the Bulls will smell the blood

RIP Worriers
>>
>>66776463
>>The Bulls have never seen someone like Curry
This is literally true, the 3 point shot was a niche that no one knew how to exploit yet. They literally never faced a player like Curry or a team like the Warriors.
>>
>>66776531
Very true, but they're implying that Kerr would pick Jordan's brain apart and the Warriors wouldn't be scared by Jordan dropping 50 on Klay

It's all just assumption.. that's why these discussions are useless
>>
>>66776531
Yeah the fact that they take more shots from behind the three point line like the article points out totally means they would win. I'm sure mj or ron harper would let skinny screen boi set up behind draymond every time too. Let alone the worm is just gonna conceed the battle instead of knockin draymond (who i really do feel is the second best player in the leauge behind kawhi right now) right the fuck down so many times or get in his head and make it easier for those elite defenders to beat the screen. Uh huh. Yeah 3 is more than 2 i agree. Livingston, igua, barnes/scottie pippen too while were at it.
>>
>>66776531
Not to mention the rules were different. The Warriors would be butchered if they had to play by 90s rules. Curry in particular couldn't survive all the hand checking.
>>
>>66776531
>played in same division as Reggie Miller
>never saw a good 3 point shooter
>>
>>66776736
You seemed to have missed the point of the article. The bulls have to suffer through all the precedents michael set, like traveling not being a thing and complaining to the refs to get what you want. In other words the rules of today. It would be expected that the warriors get home court, a cry babby league. Even with that advantage to think that mike, scottie, and rodman couldn't mind fuck the shit out of these kids is totally unreasonable.
>>
>>66776736
One of the rule differences is a shorter 3 point line. Imagine that.

>>66776784
>Reggie Miller
>comparable to Curry
lmao, Reggie was making 2.5 3s a game in his prime, Curry is making 5 a game on a better shooting percentage and with a longer 3 point line.

No 90s team could shoot half as well as the Warriors do
>>
>>66776841
Your nostalgia is showing.
>>
File: image.png (143 KB, 918x676) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143 KB, 918x676
>>66776844
Nice dubs, for the dubs. I like you.
>>66776944
Nice dubs, for the dubs. But ur a faggot
>>
>>66776844
The shorter three-point line was only for a few seasons, though.
>>
File: 28. Bill Laimbeer.jpg (45 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
28. Bill Laimbeer.jpg
45 KB, 400x600
Anyway, this thread is complete faggotry and so is the article. NEITHER of those teams are the GOAT team. The GOAT team is the 1988 Detroit Pistons.
>>
>>66777680
This.

They are the only team to defeat Larry Bird, Michael Jordan, and Magic Johnson in the same playoff series.
>>
File: 49125784_p29_master1200.jpg (60 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
49125784_p29_master1200.jpg
60 KB, 300x300
mfw born just in time to watch both Vardy and Curry play
>>
>reggie has the balls to say michael jordan isn't GOAT
Based Reggie.
>>
File: sad jun.png (74 KB, 253x196) Image search: [Google]
sad jun.png
74 KB, 253x196
>>66776463
>You will never see MJ or Payton completely rape Curry defensively
>>
>>66777723
The same series? Didnt know they all played on the same team
>>
>>66778018
I can't even believe this level of stupendous faggotry. Literally stupendous, as in I'm stupefied by the number of dicks you can fit in your mouth.
>>
>>66777723
>They are the only team to defeat Larry Bird, Michael Jordan, and Magic Johnson in the same playoff series.
I know that sounded impressive in your head but I'm pretty sure they're the only team to have played Bird, Jordan and Magic in one season's play offs
>>
curry would break mentally as soon as MJ called him a skinny ass oreo bitch
>>
>>66777723
>beating broken back larry bird
>beating the lakers with out magic and byron scott
>thug balling jordan
toplek
>>
>>66778161
Lol naw. Draymond would regulate, and Steph would hit dem tres like 2k
>>
Curry is goat.
>gave spuds 40-1
>the following so called superstars of the current era durcant, westbrick, chris flop, griffin will all end up with no ring
>destroyed lebeta legacy, nobody will even considered him in the GOAT conversation right now
>will break bulls record
>dynasty in the making, might dominate for the next decade since curry game is not based on athleticism but 3pt accuracy
>>
>>66778676
Not to mention Klay and Draymond are gonna be around for hella mo yearz
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.