[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>three legitimate MVP candidates that all play different positions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: just5.jpg (217 KB, 576x594) Image search: [Google]
just5.jpg
217 KB, 576x594
>three legitimate MVP candidates that all play different positions
>one allstar level ace defender who can play offball and space the floor on offense
>only one finals appearance and a 4-1 loss to show for it

what went wrong?
>>
other super teams
>>
Oklahoma City happened.

Literally no rich young guy wants to live in OKC
>>
Nobody wants to live in Oklahoma
>>
>>69598316
>Fuuuuuuck Kevin Duuuuuuraaaaaaaant
>>
Bron Bron
>>
File: l1qturvcyafjr3plc8ep.jpg (47 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
l1qturvcyafjr3plc8ep.jpg
47 KB, 660x440
>>
You cannot convince the best rookies to take a pay cut.
>>
Is this a serious question? How the hell are you suposed to win with a curse upon you?
>>
>>69598316
3 out of the 4 live and die by isoball
>>
Lmao that Westbrook actually stayed. Should've went East.

But no im sure Oladipo and Adams complete the trinity to get anywhere beyond the first round of the playoffs.
>>
>>69598367
>Oladipo

As if there's any doubt

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=17086286
>>
>>69598316
they literally(literally) werent willing to give harden an extra 2 million a year
>>
>>69598405
This

Penny wise pound foolish
>>
>>69598405
And Thunder fans defend their cheap owners when they could've amnestied Perkins and been under the tax.
>>
>>69598587

>kendrick fucking perkins was literally the reason the thunder didn't become a dynasty

makes me lol out loud every time i think about it
>>
coach was literally a fucking retard who couldn't run an offense and play westbrook/harden/green/durant/ibaka because he was too busy covering up his own ineptitude with "hurrrrr we /defense/ now" and isos. management started imploding and stupidly gave away eric bledsoe, made that stupid green/perkins trade, and jewed on harden. sabotaged what should have been their prime and a perennial 70 win team if they had a real coach (im not even kidding).

they would have been the hyper athletic version of the meme warriors if they had done it right. i want to say "cap this" and jump into a fucking time machine.
>>
>>69598316
because a bunch of isoballers led by an egotistic retard won't win against a bunch of players who are actually playing as a team
>>
>>69598316
They were too young back then and harden's departure killed everything. They would have been my 2017 favorites if durant didn't leave though. (and I say this as an old supersonic fan)
>>
>>69598316
Sam Presti.
>>
>>69598316

They moved the team then they didnt bother to pay harden
>>
>>69598316
harden sucks
>>
If Harden had stayed in OKC, would they have won a title by now?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.