[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK so apparently the only decent player Estonia has just signed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
OK so apparently the only decent player Estonia has just signed for Liverpool so now I have to support them by default.

What do I need to know about Liverpool?

Brief history, philosophy, current players and news etc.

Redpill me on Liverpool FC /sp/.
>>
>>69592068
haven't they like never won the EPL in its modern history or something?
>>
They're eternal chokers and their fans are benefit scrounging murderers. Don't give in to national pride and just ignore them.
>>
Who? Klavan?
>>
>>69592135

Seems so, all over the internet. I expect Estonian media to report it tomorrow morning.
>>
>>69592192

I remember him from watching Eredivisie, good for him I suppose. Augsberg is never gonna win shit and neither is Liverpool, but at least he is making good money now
>>
Here's a brief history of Liverpool
>Support Cromwell in the Civil War
>Supported the Slave Trade and the Confederates during the American civil war
>Support the Labour party, to this day
Basically the wrong side of history city.
>>
File: elcapitan.jpg (98 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
elcapitan.jpg
98 KB, 1000x562
How excited are Liverpool fans on a scale from "literally who" to "GOAT signing"

>literally cucked Everton by turning them down stating "no European football" as the reason, only to unironically join Liverpool the very next year
>captain of NT
>not a tattooed, hair product, instagram-queer
>30 yo, best age for CB
>also plays LB
>seasoned defender, hardened with Bundesliga and Eredivisie experience
>has played under Van Gaal
>made history with Augsburg leading them to European football for the first time
>speaks English, Dutch and German, having learned the latter only in 6 months after joining Bundesliga
>numerous player of the year/month and man of the match awards and nominations
>seems intelligent for an athlete
>hot wife
>used to date one of the hottest pop stars here
>probably has a big dick
>>
>>69592416

He is a literally who, though. Especially to Liverpool fans who are fucking stupid inbred queers for the most part.
>>
>>69592416
i'm so-so, he's a literal who but no doubt he'll become GOAT
>>
>>69592416
>Eesti yay Klavan yay

>>69592506
he's not gonna become a GOAT, but he'll be a really solid squad player for years to come
>>
>>69592416
>has played under Van Gaal
Seriously, what's good about that?
>>
>>69592903

If Van Gaal trusted him enough to play him and Klopp is vouching for him, then he must not be complete shit.
>>
>>69592068
Murderers
>>
>>69592068

Well you'll never have any significant trophy to rejoice over and you'll have to get used to watching all the best players leave once they outgrow the club. But on the plus side literally every other team is either mad jelly, assblasted or just plain obsessed with Liverpool for whatever reason - the shitposting opportunities are literally endless, and often glorious.
>>
We're unironically a special and unique snowflake, even though we kind of created this image ourselves. It's still true.

Not really a bandwagon kind of club. You don't really choose them, they choose you. But chances are you'll still never go back once you do.

Don't win that often honestly but it's really fucking awesome as a fan whenever they do.

Welcome aboard
>>
>>69594625
>you don't really choose them, they choose you

What the fuck is this bullshit? Is this post bait?
>>
Is he any good? I'd heard of the guy before but knew nothing about him
>>
>>69592238
is this actually true because im laughing
>>
>>69597328

he is OK
>>
File: dd0.jpg (17 KB, 300x323) Image search: [Google]
dd0.jpg
17 KB, 300x323
>>69592103
>>69592123
>>69592238
>>69592940
>>69592997
>>69594625

Why, Ragnar...
>>
>>69592068
I'd reckon Estonia as an entire country is cleaner and and safer than Liverpewl.
>>
>>69592416
>not a tattooed, hair product, instagram-queer

Well that's gonna have to change.
>>
>>69597348

Yes it's true. Does it seem far fetched?

Like Bristol, another port city, the wealth of the city was initially built through slave trade proceeds.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.