[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that guy who shoots 264 and still loses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: phil-sad-face-article.jpg (32 KB, 600x274) Image search: [Google]
phil-sad-face-article.jpg
32 KB, 600x274
>that guy who shoots 264 and still loses
>>
File: dennis.jpg (16 KB, 261x254) Image search: [Google]
dennis.jpg
16 KB, 261x254
>-20 wins a major

get it together bongs
>>
>>69591225
>shoot 264 at age 46 and still finish second
>have to compete with prime Tiger in your prime
>wife and mom get breast cancer at the same time
>>
>>69591225
Still loses by 3 kek
>>
>The left-hander, who finished third the last time The Open was staged at Royal Troon in 2004, dropped just four shots in his four rounds and his 17-under total would have have won 140 of the previous 144 Championships.

>"I played well enough to win by a number of strokes and got beat," said Mickelson who has now finished runner-up in a major on 11 occasions.

>"I'm happy with the way I played, but disappointed it wasn't enough. I played a bogey-free round and shot 65 in the final round of a major, usually that's good enough to do it. And I got beat.

>"It's disappointing to come in second, but I'm happy for Henrik. He's really a great champion."
>>
>>69592856
Just phil my shit up pham
>>
he already has won The Open and has 3 Masters plus he is one of the top 10 best paid athletes in the world. If this were the US Open it would be funnier since he has no wins and 6 2nd place finishes
>>
It's not like he was playing a different course than the winner. He just wasn't good enough to win.
>>
File: feelsbadman.png (112 KB, 354x363) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.png
112 KB, 354x363
>>69591225
tfw phil will never win another major
>>
>>69601180
He's still got it. Like the article said, if Stenson didn't go full godmode Phil would've won 140 of the last 144.

He's just the epitome of bad luck brian

>FeelsBadPhil

meme it
>>
>>69601180
>>69601219
Phil's bad, man.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.